Speaker 1: You look. You look like you look very positive.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know where we're recording yet, I probably should sit up straight and like look like a presentable human being.
Speaker 1: You look fine. I think you look nice.
Speaker 2: I think you look you look every single time I record this my day and I'm.
Speaker 1: Just like, you look, you look.
Speaker 2: God just get me through this except for today.
Speaker 1: Look positive today.
Speaker 2: Maybe this is what today. I have to do.
Speaker 3: Ariel show after this, so not the day is not over.
Speaker 1: How did Ariel take that game on Sunday night Baltimore. I didn't realize Baltimore that big of a lead in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 2: I just went to bed. I now on Sunday night football, if I have no action, I just don't care. I'm like, I'm gonna watch Landman and go to bed.
Speaker 1: I don'ts I didn't know that James Madison covered until I got into work on Sunday because I think I left work and it was like, oh, man, like thirty four to three or something something like that.
Speaker 2: Were the Bears Packers game. So that's the only reason why I.
Speaker 1: Know we needed we really that was probably our worst we play, our worst game of the week was that we really needed the Packer, the Packers, and they blew that game.
Speaker 2: Obviously that everybody who plays the Bears blows the game. Do we not forget? That's what all they've done all season long is somehow exploit teams that just play soft prevent defense.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, are you wait a minute, are you trying to get all the Bears fans to continue hating you? Is that what you're doing?
Speaker 2: They already hated me. I can't wait to crack And I did a show. We talked about you a lot. Actually this week. We did a show yesterday and we both said on the show, we cannot wait. The number one team we cannot wait to bet against in the playoffs the Bears.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, let's talk about that. I actually want to I want to unpack this a little bit. You do this thing where you pick a team that you say is overrated, and you bet against them, and you bet against them, and you bet against them. When you finally win. Yeah, eventually the Bears will most slightly lose. I understand that teaser. Are you gonna like, are you gonna say, look, I was right the whole time when they finished like fourteen and three and losing.
Speaker 3: No, I already said I was wrong about their under.
Speaker 2: Eight and a half wins.
Speaker 3: They're gonna win the division.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to them for the first time in my lifetime. And then all I said was, like, you wait to bet against him in the playoffs. I had the Bears and teasers last week, so I did not care about hours old of that game.
Speaker 1: I think you hate the Bears. I think you hate the Bears. I think your anti Bears, your anti texting that.
Speaker 2: I think about it. I had both sides in that teaser. Oh wow, I teased the Packers early in the week when the Bears were a favorite.
Speaker 1: Well, you're just so.
Speaker 2: I didn't even care. I didn't care the game.
Speaker 3: It did not matter. It did not matter.
Speaker 1: Well it mattered to us. That was probably our worst game of the week. We did We did pull some money back on Sunday with Detroit lost to Pittsburgh, Right, yeah.
Speaker 3: Pa, Sunday, that was your biggest need.
Speaker 2: And I had the Lions and teasers, so I took Pittsburgh plus seven and I half. But I didn't put a single solitary dollar on the money line because I said, if I do that, then Detroit's gonna win by one.
Speaker 3: And they almost won by one.
Speaker 1: We actually, yeah, they did. We actually did well on Sunday afternoon, which was strange. Jacksonville beating Denver was good. The Raiders covered, which was good. I just there was a play in the Raider game where they'd cut it to two and it was like third and twenty for Houston and the quarterback throws the ball twenty yards over the receiver's head out of bounds, and they called past interference on the Raiders and gave him an automatic first down. And it's just like, what are we doing? What? What are we doing?
Speaker 2: On Society the Survivor? And I felt so good at that moment. I was like, yes, I have the refs in my pocket. Brett. I mean, he goes the refs want the Texans to win this game, and I said, obviously.
Speaker 1: Well, we had a one of the guys that works for us, Casey. He's a big Raiders fan. He want them to lose so they can get a better draft pick. And I'm sitting back there watching this the end of this game with our risk team. And and then and then right after that, the fiasco that was the final Detroit drive where that that was like the definition of like the refs have taken over.
Speaker 2: Refs and they're like, oh, you don't think that was an offensive pass interference? I said, well, the first one sure as fuck wasn't well. I two on one drive.
Speaker 1: How about? And I wanted Pittsford to win. And I wanted.
Speaker 2: You hardly ever hear two called in the game, let alone two in one drive.
Speaker 1: I thought it was ridiculous. And then and then the funniest part to me, and again, we really wanted pittsbordh to win. That was our best result of the whole weekend. I'm not complaining. But the ref comes on and he's like the ruling on the field of a touchdown is confirmed, and the crowd goes wild. It's like, but.
Speaker 2: They look. They stood around looking utterly stupid for four and a half. For the five minutes, it was so ridiculous. I was like, does anybody know what the hell is going on? Do they know what's going on? No, they're just waiting for some person in a box in New York to tell them that, yep, that's a touchdown on the field, but don't worry, it's negated by a penalty. And then breakfast. I thought NFL games couldn't end on a penalty, and I'm like, I thought they couldn't either.
Speaker 1: There was something about it. It wasn't the clock wasn't running, because I actually asked that question to the guys and they explained it to me, and I was satisfied enough with what they had to say.
Speaker 2: But you're not gonna be able to reiterate it to me or our audience, so we'll just not worry about it. I don't remember the guys getting trying to google it.
Speaker 1: Like Ed Salmon's gave me an answer that I felt satisfied with. I wasn't digging that deep because I was happy here because.
Speaker 2: You were happy that the Steelers won.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, that's a fact. Uh. We didn't do well in the Sunday night game. It's a lot of money like throughout the day's Sunday on New England. I yeah, Baltimore really blew that game, huh. They yeah, yeah, and then we can I was watching, Man, we didn't do too well last night on the money. It's a new week.
Speaker 2: So I had some buddies that played the Colts at six and a half and I thought, all right, i'll throw well sheackle, I can't believe you bet on the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you bet on the Colts.
Speaker 2: Six and a half. That's the LB Trophy. I've had an NFL all season long. Would it close? Four?
Speaker 1: Yeah, something like that number. I'm glad that I was with a friend of mine.
Speaker 2: I read the whole first quarter. I was like, all right, Phyllis, he's gonna cook. And then the whole second half.
Speaker 1: Like, well, it doesn't It doesn't help him that his kickoff returner fumbled a kickoff or that fifty points. I mean, what is he supposed to do? I luckily I was watching that game with friends that are a little bit more rational than you, because my one buddy, the game's about to start. He's like, dude, we got to bet something on this game. How am I going to sit through this stupid NFL game? And we started talking about betting Rivers touchdown passes and we were about to pull the trigger on over one and a half at like plus two twenty ish I forget something like that. And I was like, man, this is a bad idea. Man. The guy's older than we are. How was he gonna throw two touchdowns against forty nine ers and they get the ball and it's just boom boom boom boom boom touchdown, and then the next drive after the fumble again boom boom boom, touchdown again. My friend was like, nice call. You would have not handled it as well as he did. But I think it shows you the quarterback position is like almost entirely mental. If if a guy like Anthony Richardson, who's a physical specimen, he can't play better than Philip Rivers, who's older than me and just rolled off of his couch, were just shows at all between years?
Speaker 2: Well, I think there's that, But I think it also shows you how insane that not only the injuries have piled up this year from the quarterback position, but how like not deep any of these teams are. I mean, we have I know we're gonna get into this week's NFL card, which is just atrosity. We have what we definitely have three third string quarterbacks starting. Do we have four third string quarterbacks?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Probably?
Speaker 2: Well that's of course, Philip Rivers coming off his couch, who has still a relationship with Shane Siken, is going to be better than who else some college quarterback off his couch?
Speaker 1: Everybody apparently.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't have to practice squad for the Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know all these all these coaches want a backup quarterback that knows their offense. That's why they bring in Rivers. I thought he played okay, I mean it's not what is he supposed to do?
Speaker 2: The other team scored for one hundred and some yards over his prop bet for passing yards. I saw Ariel tweeted and I was like, wow, So, I mean, obviously he's doing better. But there weren't. There was that one I'm trying to think where I was kind of flipping back and forth between the game and a couple Christmas movies.
Speaker 3: But it was weird.
Speaker 1: There was which.
Speaker 3: Christmases and National Lampoon.
Speaker 1: Oh terrific movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we So I caught it where he just like completely underthrew a I'd call like a fifteen twenty yard pass to the tight end, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like four years old.
Speaker 2: That's my point.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, I'm impressed with Brett getting you to sit down and watch a movie. You're not a movie person, yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I don't like movies. Are just like I don't like going to the movies.
Speaker 1: I like my own Yeah, before we started recording, I was talking to our producers, Johnny and Louis. They're terrific, and I made a reference to Henry Hill and Kelly. Kelly's like, I don't know that. How could you possibly don't know who Henry Hill is? Henry Hill good fellow?
Speaker 2: Oh, I know he's not a real person. I thought maybe he's a He's.
Speaker 1: A real person. He is a real person. Are you being serious? You're you're you're screwing with me, right.
Speaker 2: I haven't no idea what you're.
Speaker 1: Talking Henry Hill is, that's raylely OTA's character and Goodfellas, Okay, he is a real person. Oh, it's based on a truth.
Speaker 2: You're you're messing with me, right, No, I really have no idea who you're talking about. I watched Goodfellas and probably for thirty years. When's the last time I watched good Fellas.
Speaker 1: I watched it a couple of nights ago. I happened to be it happened to be on and I found it so funny that I like the scene when uh the Luftanza heist and Henry Hill's in the shower and they're reading it. Some say four million, some say six million, and then he like he hits the top of the shower. He's like, jem, you sons up a bitches. No. I took a picture of my TV and I sent it to Todd Dewey.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: We watched for Christmases last night. We watched National Implumes last night, and there was I've seen both of those movie multiple times.
Speaker 3: I've probably seen National Implunes like every year. And there was a part in that movie.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't remember that, and Brett was like, what it was when the dog breaks through the door to go after the squirrel. And I was like, I've never seen that part of my life.
Speaker 3: And he's like, what.
Speaker 1: Are you just not paying any attention?
Speaker 2: I mean, that's what it is. I think that I don't pay enough attention to things that don't really appeal to me.
Speaker 3: I'm just there.
Speaker 2: I'm just there watching, but I'm not. Okay, think about this. Remember when you were like in high school or college and they were like, read this book.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm just I'm just reading words. I'm absorbing nothing.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I thought, but if it's an interesting book and I really am enjoying it, I can I can go back and say Okay, here's exactly what happened, here's what my synopsis is on the book, and here's what it meant to me. But if it was a book that I hated, it was like pulling teeth because I'd have to go back and reread and I'm like, did I even read this chapter? No? I was just reading the words on the page at midnight at the library, and I was not retaining anything. I think that's what it is with movies.
Speaker 1: You're comparing Christmas vacation to reading at the library at midnight.
Speaker 2: I am like, meaning that my brain dumps out.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Someone is like, tell me the quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals in nineteen ninety seven, because they're like, oh, you know so much about sports. I'm like, you think I remember that? You think I give a fuck enough to keep that in my memory bank. I could probably do it about k State, because like it was so much like prolific of my childhood. But things that don't matter gets dumped out, and movies don't matter, so they just get dumped out of my brain like I have to. I only have so many brain cells that can absorb so much, and there's way more important sit like schedules, like my schedule and everything else that I have, Like, I got to keep all of this shit in order, so don't fuck anything up.
Speaker 1: Actually that was pretty long winded, but I agree. I agree with you. I mean, that's that's how I feel about this college football playoff. Like there's only so many hours in the day. I don't care about Ole Miss and two Win playing each other.
Speaker 2: I didn't care less about watching it. I watched all Home Alabama with my dad. Pretty good game, even though I lost Oklahoma, no problem, but I would say it was a good game. Right. You could see the energy shift after I didn't. Oh, you didn't watch any of it.
Speaker 1: It was seventeen to seven when I left work. I didn't see that.
Speaker 2: I knew they were going to choke away that game, and they certainly did. But the bottom line is there is.
Speaker 1: What's the bottom line.
Speaker 2: Only so many hours of the day, and there's only so much stuff that my brain can hold on to and retain. If you saw my desk, right, like, I got notes. I got these notes. I got these notes. I got I got people owe me money, I got people, I got hoa notes. No, it's my outstanding invoices. I got I'm already planning my Italy trips.
Speaker 3: Here's my list for Venice.
Speaker 1: What do you do if somebody? What do you do if somebody owes you money? Do you have brettle? Like a knock on their door?
Speaker 2: Like right now, the West Gate owes me. Well, I won't tell you what the West Kate owes me because you'll be mad. But the West Kate owes me for two months and boyses because it's.
Speaker 1: Not like it's not like gambling, drug deals. It's like actually, oh.
Speaker 2: No, no, like Sam show. They just paid me one of the invoices from October. Like you just got to keep in mind, because here's what happens is you do all these shows and then forty five days later you send them an invoice, and then forty five days later you get paid.
Speaker 3: If you don't keep track of it, how are you gonna know if you paid?
Speaker 1: Well, you gotta you gotta stay on top of your finding.
Speaker 2: I'm like my own accountant now, Like without an agent, you're like your own accountant.
Speaker 1: So why did have you ever thought about getting like, uh, what do they call it? Like an intern?
Speaker 3: They would be good enough.
Speaker 1: Remember the episode of Seinfeld when he had I.
Speaker 2: Went to Walgreens and got like my prescription or like, like today I needed more wrapping paper, like those types of really annoying things. But that's what I have instant cart and Uber eats for.
Speaker 1: Remember Kramer had an intern Darren no a high t with a mister Newman. No, you don't remember that episode? What's wrong with you? Man?
Speaker 2: I don't watch Seinfeld's texting me so you must be listening to the show from the other room, going what are they talking about?
Speaker 3: Isn't this sports show?
Speaker 1: He's right, all right, I don't know what, but I.
Speaker 2: Live and I'm like, oh boy, I'm in trouble. I said something wrong.
Speaker 1: Zip through. I thought a college football playoff first round was an abomination. Get it right, fix it, get it right.
Speaker 2: Notre Dame would have been such a better Texas.
Speaker 1: Get these teams out of them.
Speaker 3: We don't need Game of five teams.
Speaker 2: And here's what somebody tweeted. And I'll say this, so n I l transfer portal college football playoff, the coaching care. So all of these things have ruined the bowl games, right, But all of those things have also ruined these Game of five schools. Think about it. If you're a really good quarterback. You're and you're you're playing out a twuo lane, you're playing at a GMU. You're going to get more money to go to Iowa. You're gonna get more money to go to Washington and so forth the next year. If you fulfill whatever boxes they need to check, you're going to get a better position. So now we're not only killing Bowl season where it was fun for some of these Game of five schools, Like I remember like a UCF beating a Baylor.
Speaker 1: Right, is it called the Game of five like Game of Thrones G five? I thought it was a group of five, group of five. I don't know, I'm asking you game whatever.
Speaker 2: There's they're not in the Power four, which is also sounds ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Why is acc consider the Power four?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Remember you're a beach than in the Splash contest.
Speaker 1: Yeah I got that wrong.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So anyway, my point is is now we're just going to beat up on all these little schools because we're just gonna take their coaches, we're going to take their players, and they're going to just fade away into oblivion. I mean, John Summer literally donated one hundred thousand dollars to two lane, probably because he loves the place and feels so bad that he's going to completely gut their football program before he goes to Gainesville.
Speaker 1: I agree with everything you just said, and I'm I'm glad that we can move on past the like the charity portion of the tournament, like the let's make sure nobody's feelings get hurt personal tournament. That's over, and now we can have real games, real games with teams that can actually win the national championship, which I thought was the point of doing a tournament. Apparently, probably the point of doing a tournament is not hurting anybody's feelings. You know, that's your generation. Now we can do the real games, the actual teams that have a chance to win it all. The first game, Ohio State, they laid nine and a half, but they took ten with Miami, so pick your poison there. We did see sharp money on Oregon minus one and a half. We did see sharp money on Ole miss plus seven. That was at six and a half. I haven't really seen anything on Alabama Indiana yet that I can report the Rose Bowl game, but the other three we did see some money. It's tough. I talked about this I talk about it every year because I don't really have any new information. I just repeat the same things over and over again. It's hard to get bullpicks on the show. The lines, just the lines move so much. I don't want to. I don't want to be like, oh yeah, all the sharp guys bet this team plus ten, Like well, okay, Like here's.
Speaker 2: The Toledo game right before kick today I'm watching. It was all the way down to what seven and a half? Now it's like twelve and a half.
Speaker 1: We took a lot of money on Louisville. I'm actually in my office on the Tuesday before Christmas and I'm watching the Boker Raton Bowl.
Speaker 2: That's you know how pissed i'd be if I got the best of the number eight and a half with Toledo gets steamed all the way down, and then on game day everybody comes back and just nails the other side. That sucks.
Speaker 1: They get I give you this one. They bet Hawaii, but they bet Hawaii plus two. Now Hawaii is minus one.
Speaker 2: I mean, it'll be fine.
Speaker 1: It was the NFL. I can tell you what you already know out there, folks. Games don't land one. It's impossible It's never happened in the NFL. It could happen in college.
Speaker 3: Can we do that prop bat next year?
Speaker 2: What's that thirteen and a half over under games at Land one in the twenty twenty six NFL season?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: How many of the line?
Speaker 1: How many have there been this year? Zero?
Speaker 3: How about fifteen or sixteen?
Speaker 2: I need to go back and count. I'll go back.
Speaker 1: I can't think of one.
Speaker 2: Hey, how can you have one of our producers go back and count? Louis?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna bring him on the screen.
Speaker 2: You can you go back really quick while you're just sitting there doing nothing? And uh and count how many games landed one in the NFL for me this year? Please?
Speaker 1: And then I'd like to also see Louie as well.
Speaker 2: Can we get he turned off his camera, I'd also turn off my camera. You just see me when I had to turn on my camera on Sunday before last call because somebody was late, and then somebody else, Ariel was having technical difficulties, so I had to turn on my camera.
Speaker 3: I got here and not.
Speaker 1: Somebody that's late. I wasn't late.
Speaker 2: Louis did not, for it was late and Ariel was having so we were six minutes late, between late and technical difficulties.
Speaker 1: You know that made that made me late for my show with Steve Cofield. I was because I do I do the Ariel Show and then I and then I go out into the sportsbook, I do a show with Steve. I was late for that show. Steve was mad at me.
Speaker 2: So that way to go, Louis.
Speaker 1: That was Louie's fault. Yeah, I think we should I think you should have put Louis on camera. Louis a beautiful man.
Speaker 2: Yeah you have to see me look awful and all my glory with a giant clip on my head.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, VR.
Speaker 2: Is like, whoa what are you doing here at eleven am on a Sunday?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Not great?
Speaker 3: Not great?
Speaker 1: Christmas Eve I said they've met a wifeless two. They've got the under fifty two and a half. I feel like I feel like I can give that one on the show because that game's tomorrow. You know, I'm hoping that.
Speaker 2: Just tell us, okay, but just tell us this. What have you seen between now and New Year's Eve? And if people want to take that information, they can.
Speaker 3: But here's what we saw.
Speaker 2: We saw a respond to your your fans are. I mean, you're the whole point is they want to look behind the counter.
Speaker 1: There are a bunch of cry babies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well guess what they're gonna really cry when they watch that on IT this week because I just gutted the show. We cannot sit here and talk about these garbage Christmas games. We cannot sit here and have third string quarterbacks. And the lines have already moved against you at this point in time, so you already missed the boat. You're gonna lay thirteen and a half with the Broncos like that seems pretty ridiculous. But also the Chiefs third string quarterback that I don't even know his name, pretty ridiculous himself.
Speaker 1: It is ridiculous they met, Uh, they did bet Virginia and the Gator Bowl, but that was at plus seven and plus six and a half the Missouri quarterback excuse me, enter the transfer portal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you gotta get You gotta get the information before you guys do, so you can get that.
Speaker 1: Number, doesn't it? Like I remember being no.
Speaker 2: He went to ball State. Never mind, I was gonna say je went to Miszoo. Why didn't he tell me that boat?
Speaker 1: I remember being a young man and on New Year's Morning they would have like the Gator Bowl, the Citric the Outback Bowl, and then it would all lead into the road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the six six six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was awesome.
Speaker 2: I haven't turned on my office TV one time in the last two weeks. There's literally nothing. Why would I want to watch the relya quest.
Speaker 1: I don't know the answer.
Speaker 3: I won't watch the pop.
Speaker 2: Tar Bowl, I think because I like Georgia Tech and I will watch whatever Penn State Clemson Bowl game is.
Speaker 1: Well, there was sharp money on Clemson.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's me but that but then.
Speaker 1: I was wrong. But now Clemson has a lot of guys out as well. Yeah, so now the Lion has basically come back to where it started. Clemson is a three point favorite. That is the Pinstrike Bowl at Yankee Stadium Saturday morning. So that was good information.
Speaker 2: Ceet and I hammered the ship out of Clemson. We told everybody we knew after we bet it. And then now Clemson is like I mean, I thought I thought Damo Sweeney had a tighter leash on those kids.
Speaker 3: I guess I was wrong.
Speaker 1: I think I got that tip from Sam Panionovitch. I don't know. I think I got.
Speaker 2: I think he got.
Speaker 1: It from I'm giving. I gave Sam a lot of credit for that.
Speaker 2: I shocker, you gave Sam a lot of credit when Sam got it for me.
Speaker 1: And I told everyone's like, dude, where'd you get that great tip? I said, Sam Pann got steamed as six sampan. Did you do you think did it?
Speaker 2: Do you think Sam's betting twelve dimes on Clemson and moving the market.
Speaker 1: I don't think twelve thousand dollars would move the market on these games? What it?
Speaker 2: Well? I max out my four accounts. Cet max out of probably his forty accounts, so and all in all, I'm got a lot of person and I got to bet half of it off because I don't even I thought I had all this great information.
Speaker 1: Now I don't Chris Thurston can move the market. Chris is a mover and shaker.
Speaker 3: I don't bet enough.
Speaker 2: My bad. Chris is a mover and sh I bet in every single one of my accounts, and now I've got to bet off most of it and lose the ten percent because now Clemson has ninety percent of their guys not playing either. What don't you just love ball season?
Speaker 1: It's been it's been ruined. I know I complain about it a lot, but it's it deserves to be complained about because I love college football. Ball season used to be my favorite thing to bet on when I was younger, and it's just been massacred. It does suck. There's a little bit of money on Nebraska. That line got all the way up to seventeen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I played seventeen in my contest. I will say I haven't given up on the contest just yet, because you can play some stale numbers. I will say that, Like, there's a couple of contests that I've been on when they were on Office Football Pool but now on Splash that I just rejoined because there's nothing. It's like fifty bucks, a hundred bucks, tw hundred bucks to join. So I did rejoin a couple of those. And let me tell you some of these stale numbers. Like I said, I had Toledo and then right before right before kick, I had my odd logic screen up and I was like, when the hell did this get to twelve and a half? Obviously since I was recording my shows this morning, but I'm like, do I then play Louisville minus eight and a half. Is that the play?
Speaker 3: I like the Toledo side. I guess not.
Speaker 1: Well, you've got to make a decision. You're talking about a Splash Sports contest and I want to talk about I want to talk about Survivor with you. But you got you got to make a decision. No, seriously, you got to make a decision. Am I just playing line moves? Or am I putting? Because if you're just saying, if you're just saying, all I care about is I just want to get the best the number, then yeah, you should switch your pick to Louisvio.
Speaker 2: I don't. I want to actually handicap the games, but it's been borderline impossible. It's like I said, the it's the same thing with the NFL Christmas Games. Yeah, okay, your guess is as good as mine. What do you know about the Washington Commander's third string quarterback?
Speaker 3: Talk to me.
Speaker 1: I know that his college coach was Jim Harbaugh, aka coach there you go at San Diego. I got one more play that's somewhat doable because the two wise guys bet it at minus two and a half and it's only minus three, and that is which is a difference obviously, but at least it's close. The other ones have moved like four or five points, so I'll give you that one. They bet Mississippi State minus two and a half. They're playing Wake Forest in the Mayo Bowl. I've been to the Mayo Bowl in Charlotte, North Carolina. I think it was called something else back then. I think it was called I think it was called the Belk Bowl. When I went, I think it was called the Belt in the South.
Speaker 2: And notice, there's a lot of weird things in the South that I've had to learn about and I would prefer not to.
Speaker 3: But that's another one, the Belt.
Speaker 1: Let's let's talk Okay, let's talk about the NFL, and let's talk about I want to I want to get up on my high horse and pontificate about the Survivor contests. You want to do that first? Sure? Every year, I love Kelly. Every year we talk about Survivor and we do the Survivor contests and Kelly's like, oh, we got to save them for Week fifteen, Week eighteen. We and every year I say, Kelly, we don't know what the league is going to look like by the time that comes around, And I just want to remind you of that as we look at these ridiculous Christmas Day games, we don't know what the league is gonna look like. I mean, I'll admit I agree with you. It's good to map it out, and there's no doubt that this is a very extreme situation.
Speaker 2: I was gonna take it extreme.
Speaker 1: I agree with I. Of course, Washington is a team think back to August. Washington is a team people probably looked at for Christmas Day. Washington had played in the NFC Championship game the year before, Dallas didn't make the playoffs. They're at home, even though that Redskins don't have any home field advantage or whatever they call themselves. They don't have any home field advantage, but they are at home. They're a seven point dog. Kansas City played in the Super Bowl last year. They've played in five of the last I think six super Bowls as a matter of fact, five or seven. I think they're a thirteen point underdog at home against Denver on Thursday, and Detroit is a seven. I guess Detroit is a team that people probably would have planned on using for Christmas, right, I guess. But I think the main two would have been Kansas city in Washington, and look at the look at the state of these games. I don't have any sharp money to report on Christmas.
Speaker 2: I want to stay on Christmas really quick and back to Survivor. So my options this week for Survivor.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about Splash Sports survivors specifically, did we get knocked out of the College Survivor?
Speaker 2: You guys did?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 1: Oh great, we had Oklahoma or Texas A and M.
Speaker 2: I don't even remember. But I have six entries with you guys, one with the producers, one with Brett, and three on my own and I have one a lot.
Speaker 1: I'm completely knocked out. Well, we only had one and it's out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had Texas A and M. I just loved Okay, But I use like a square assh or Old miss and Oregon because I was like, we gotta get one through. We gotta get one. We gotta see one make it to the second round, otherwise I look like a jackass. So me and everybody and thirteen hundred of us use that exact same combination, and those are who made it through.
Speaker 1: That's a pretty obvious.
Speaker 3: But now you got to hope they lose this round. That's why I was tell me.
Speaker 1: About your Splash. I think Oregon is going to be Texas Tech the more I think about that game. But uh, I interrupted. You tell me about your Splash spoorts NFL. Please.
Speaker 2: So there's one hundred and eighty eight of us left in the Splash Millionaire Survivor Revival.
Speaker 1: Start from This is not from the preseason.
Speaker 2: No started week seven, okay, and we've been three weeks of double pick weeks, and last week I squeaked by with Houston and New Orleans. So this week I have the Cowboys available. Well, I got a lot of teams available, but here's who the favorites are. The Cowboys, the Chargers, the Bucks, the Steelers, the Bengals.
Speaker 1: Charges are about one.
Speaker 2: Favor and the Raiders another one point favorite. That's what I'm saying, right, So, yeah, that's kind of where we're at with.
Speaker 1: Say them to me again. I wasn't listening say them to me the Cowboys, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Cowboys, Chargers, Bucks, Bengals, Steelers, Bucks, Raiders.
Speaker 1: So Quinn yours is going to play for the I can. I can tell you guys this. I mean, we like pre last week, we had people laying three and four and a half on the Bucks look Ahead Bucks at the Dolphins.
Speaker 2: Well, by the way, Louis just text me, fifteen games have landed one this year.
Speaker 1: I honestly can't think of a single one. Off top of mind.
Speaker 2: We just had one on Thursday night football.
Speaker 1: I don't watch Thursday football. I don't get that chom. I don't get that channel.
Speaker 3: You don't have Amazon, you don't pay for Amazon, you.
Speaker 1: Lie whatever whatever channel the NFL is on when I'm at home, I don't get that channel. I don't get that chang all right, so we did. I will say that, so Bucks could be an option, he said, I don't really.
Speaker 2: Like those Bucks teams. Baker Mayfield has been spiraling. They've lost three straight. They haven't covered their last seven. It doesn't matter because they've got the Panthers on deck for the division.
Speaker 1: What about Bengals.
Speaker 2: Bengals are use the Bengals.
Speaker 3: The Bengals are number one. I'm using Bengals, so there.
Speaker 1: The Bengals are a minus three forty favorite. Cowboys are a minus three thirty favorite. At the West game.
Speaker 2: I think I have to use the Cowboys against a third string quarterback if they go to Washington and lose to a third string quarterback. What what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Complain ruin Christmas?
Speaker 2: I might.
Speaker 1: You're gonna ruin. You're gonna ruin Christmas for bread because of a freaking Cowboys Redskins game.
Speaker 2: And a lot of people over.
Speaker 1: You gonna rule Christmas for everybody?
Speaker 3: Everyone Christmas, I know.
Speaker 2: I tell I'm like, maybe I should just use the box and then God, can I give you.
Speaker 1: A recommendation for Christmas Day? Don't watch the game? Who cares? Don't watch? Just I do.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be in the kitchen, cooking like I am every single holiday, drinking wine. I'm watching the game. That is my only like moment of solid so.
Speaker 3: I don't have to interact with everybody.
Speaker 2: Get out of the kitchen, put the zat matts down on the floor so the kids and the dogs can't come in, and I'm just corned in the kitchen and everybody has to leave me alone.
Speaker 1: Actually, cooking and drinking wine does sound pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I do everyday, and then everybody else gets to do their own thing, and then dinner's ready, and then that game will be over, Like that game will be over by the time Dinners.
Speaker 1: That's a one eastern kick. Yeah, yeah, okay, that's actually a pretty good plan. I take it back, that's a good plan.
Speaker 2: We're doing a show really ruin Christmas. But like I should be less, I'll be not as angry. I mean, there's stille hundred and eighty some of us left. There's one hundred in hold on, one hundred and eighty eight of us left right, and only two weeks of picks. I mean there's some guys that still have there are some people that still have like four or five entries left.
Speaker 3: I mean they bought one hundred of them.
Speaker 1: But are we gonna do like a show Kelly and Murray show thing like a survivor for the NFL playoffs?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes we are.
Speaker 3: I haven't gotten that car yet, but we are doing a NFL playoff survivor.
Speaker 2: I was waiting until after Christmas to announce a because I think I annoyed the fuck out of everybody with my college football playoff one.
Speaker 3: But I may have.
Speaker 1: I was, I was annoyed.
Speaker 2: I may have set the standard a little too high by making one hundred dollars. So we're gonna make the Kelly and Murray wan twenty five dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll definitely do that.
Speaker 2: I'll try just every you know, like, here's a problem my brother.
Speaker 1: I'm doing with my brother because you guy us knocked out in the first week in the car.
Speaker 2: I did not your boy, Joff, which is why he sent me twenty five dollars. I was like, Joff, I don't need your twenty five dollars for your one quarter.
Speaker 3: Of the entry.
Speaker 2: He's like, I didn't know what to do because they were his picks. So I let him pick.
Speaker 1: Oh, they were his picks. Will and fuck him then make him triger?
Speaker 2: Neither did ct what else to do?
Speaker 1: Joff is a is a Northern Virginia yuppie. Twenty five dollars that's nothing to a guy like that.
Speaker 3: He should even have just sent one hundred dollars to me if he didn't care.
Speaker 1: I was walking my dogs on Monday on the golf course and I found fifteen bucks on the ground. Amazing. Isn't that great? I was so excited. I think I think we should do an NFL will and that'll be more fun. Because the first round of the college football Playoff was a fucking joke. It wasn't even like a real round.
Speaker 2: But that's why it's hard, because everybody that uses Oregon will miss. Now you can't use Oregon again, and you got to do a double pick. I don't want to use Georgia because I want Georgia. I mapped it out for Georgia to win the national championship. So I got a burn Ohio State, which is not my idea of a good time, or Indiana, which is not my idea of a good time.
Speaker 1: Either, do me one favor if you use Ohio State. If you use Ohio State and they lose, which they're not going to lose, but if they lose, don't ruin Brett's New Year's Eve. That's New Year's Eve, don't ruin it.
Speaker 2: First of all, this is completely different than the Millionaire Survivor, where there's one hundred and eighty eight of us left two hundred and fifty thousand, and there's still like thirteen or fourteen hundred of us left. That's like losing week two in Circa or not West CA because West Kate's five k so that's a little bit more frustrating, But like that's liker. It's week two is one thing. Losing this deep because the Cowboys who have nothing to play for, versus the Commanders, who have nothing to play for.
Speaker 3: To have a third string quarterback.
Speaker 2: Lots, it's a lot different.
Speaker 1: Boy. Commanders is a bad name, isn't it. God, it's so stupid.
Speaker 2: I like football. Do you remember when I had this shirt that Kelly Lee bought me and said that was a good shirt.
Speaker 1: Actually, I do it. I do it.
Speaker 2: You know I probably did. I probably let somebody wear it and they never give it back to me.
Speaker 1: You know. I facetimed my mother the other day. My brother was there, My brother was I could see my brother on camera and he was wearing a Redskins shirt. Okay, and it's just like, dude, racist, I was. I was offended. I actually asked Mom to move so I couldn't see him in the background. I was offended. I don't. We're doing the show Tuesday because the holidays, which is actually kind of normal for Kelly and I. We do that every Thanksgiving. So I don't have as much as I know that, but I'm saying we do it every Thanksgiving. So like we've we've faced this before where we do the show a couple days earlier because the holidays. It is Christmas. You're right, so I don't have as much to share this time as I normally do. But they'vet Cleveland plus four. Cleveland's now a three and a half point favorite home against the Steelers. Does that game mean anything for the Steelers?
Speaker 2: If if the Steeler Baltimore, Baltimore loses, Steelers clinched the division. We don't really playing with Tyler Hontley. And do we know if it's Malik Willis or Jordan Love yet for the Packards. I don't think we do.
Speaker 1: We We really don't. There's a couple of games that we have highlighted in our system. You guys want that peak behind the counter, right, I mean we So what we'll do with these games?
Speaker 3: Explain to me what highlighted means?
Speaker 1: About to I'm about to, Uh. We don't want to not have the game on the board because you don't want to not offer betting on an NFL game. So we have this game highlighted and it says lower limits at the counter, give lower limits, lower limits on the app because of the what Kelly mentioned, the situation with the quarterbacks. Those are tough games to book. I wish the NFL hadn't put this game on the Saturday night slot. To be honest with you, I mean that that we lost big on the game. But that Green Bay Chicago game last week on Saturday Night with no competition from college football because they were doing this charity thing and it was Oregon boat racing James Madison. Everybody's watching the NFL. We did huge business on that game. We lost, but it was great business. I wish that the NFL had given us a better Saturday night game.
Speaker 2: Well, it was supposed to be.
Speaker 3: I was going to go.
Speaker 2: I was going to go fly to Kansas City to my sister because she's now a Chiefs fan. The woman who made me a Broncos fan.
Speaker 1: Why did you? What does that mean with the air quotes?
Speaker 3: She's a shit.
Speaker 2: She's never been a Chiefs fan. The reason why I'm a Broncos fan is because of her and John Elway when I was a little kid. And now she's this Chiefs fan now that they win Super Bowls and she still lives in Denver because she just wants to be an asshole. We were gonna go to the game, nice. I knew Denver was.
Speaker 3: Gonna win the game.
Speaker 2: Patrick Mahomes or not. I was gonna go. I said, we should go. It'll be fun. We'll go see at Helen for Christmas, will drive to Kansas City, we'll go to the game. I'll fly and meet Brett in Green Bay.
Speaker 3: Ariel can come.
Speaker 2: It'll be a blast. I'm so glad I'm not going to any of those trash games.
Speaker 1: That sounds like both of those games sound I mean, I know I'm old now, but those games sound so cold. Man, Like, you guys crazy, You're gonna go to lambeau Field. I got invited to go to the Redskins Packers game week two, Thursday Night football lambeau Field. I just couldn't make it work because of work, But that would have been nice because that's early September.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been freezing my ass off in September and Lambeau like had to go to Dick's and buy clothes.
Speaker 3: So yeah, right, why would.
Speaker 1: You want to go at the end of the Sember one, you's got.
Speaker 2: To drink more?
Speaker 3: John Murray, grow up.
Speaker 1: Oh. The last time I went to a NFL playoff game was Redskins Packers, that was their name at the time, and it was so cold that my brother and I started, like I think we stopped drinking beers, like late in the third quarter.
Speaker 3: You can't drink beer. It's too cold to drink beer. You have to drink hard liquor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really all I have. Though it's tough. It's a tough week.
Speaker 2: Cleveland. Cleveland is all you have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, if you really want like accounts that we really respect on sides, yeah, I mean, I mean that's.
Speaker 2: What happened when when we went over the script for bet on It today and one of our producers is like, guys, I got a lot to do today. I go, Bro, you're the one that wanted Christmas Eve off. I gave everybody Christmas Eve off. That means we have to do the show early. The problem is is there's VR has no information. You know, he does this segment before you where he's like, hey, here is what I saw everybody bet. Then you come in and you say, here's what we saw everybody bet. The problem is none of those guys know anything either. The injury out, Yeah, the injury reports aren't out. They some of them picked off early numbers. Look at the look Ahead lines from the Westgate. Teddy and I do a show on Mondays, The look Ahead lines on some of these games with six, seven to eight points. The Broncos game seven points, Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Well, we talked, we talked about we were watching the Kansas City game on Sunday morning, Cancelly lost to Tennessee, and we were talking about the line for Kansas City, Denver and Christmas, and a lot of the conversation, basically, in so many words, was how could they possibly score? That's how the number ended up being so high. Now, later in the afternoon, Denver's defense got carved up by Jacksonville. But think about in the morning, We're looking at that game like Denver's pretty good defensively, Cancy has a third string quarterback. They have nothing to play for.
Speaker 2: I think the score you will you either lay it with an awful number or you don't play it. You have no idea what you're gonna see from this Kansas City team. Everybody told me last week they quit. At least everything I heard out of Kansas City, it sures hell look like they quit. Gardner minsher Terras is acl in Tennessee. The Broncos are coming off a loss, and they fucking hate Kansas City because guess what's happened for the last basically decade. So if you don't think this is it's still gonna want to scull you know what? Them school whatchuck them?
Speaker 1: Oh? I didn't. I had never heard that expression hurt. I think there's some truth to that. But I will say that we've seen Denver do this before. They were at home against the Raiders that Thursday night game and they just like, no, I'm sure they I'm sure they'd love to kill the Bronco or the Chiefs. I'm sure they love to blow them out an arrowhead, but they've got bigger fish to fry. They've got playoff aspirations.
Speaker 2: You're right. And one of the things Marco said is he goes, Kelly, look at some of these defensive players. He goes, they don't play as hard these last few weeks. They don't want to get hurt before the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I agree with that.
Speaker 2: I never have ever thought of that as a handicap Situationally, like they bet two unders this week that I was told about. Krap gave me one on the show, the under in Philadelphia, okay, and then the under in Seattle.
Speaker 3: Can you confirm both of those?
Speaker 1: Who are they playing? Yeah? The Philadelphia Bills line did move from forty five and a half to forty three and a half. Yeah, not really anything on.
Speaker 2: The Panthers, but those are the two. And then Marco said, look, he's like most of these games that don't get it doesn't matter for either teams. The defenses are going to sandbag it most likely, so you don't want to be holding an underticket.
Speaker 1: I will be on Last Call with the lovely Ariel Epstein on Sunday to try to give your audience more information. I can't. I can't just make stuff up. This is what I've seen. It's early week, but I will on Sunday morning, I'll be on with Area and I will do my best. Do you want to do a mailbag segment? Oh?
Speaker 3: Sure, pickle IQ on Xcess.
Speaker 2: Since referees are the reasons why we watch the NFL your books, look at who the referees are for each.
Speaker 1: Game, we probably should. We should.
Speaker 2: I mean the refs are seen like those Twitter accounts are dedicated to here's this guy in his last nineteen games are eighteen and one towards the over.
Speaker 1: The refs just like they're such a big part of the game. Now they have to make everything about themselves. Everything is about them being featured. I don't know how people like it. I really I don't understand it. I'm being honest with you. I don't understand how people like it. Like I get gambling, and I used to play fantasy football, but I don't do that anymore. Like, how do you find this entertaining? I don't understand.
Speaker 3: I hate fantasy. We got fucking smoked again this year, injury riddled.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the next question you're.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about how I set twenty five hundred dollars on fire in fucking fantasy goose stl favorite underdog in the college football playoffs, I'm going with Bama.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite underdog? Kid?
Speaker 2: I don't think I better underdog. Let's look, let's look at some of these lines that I haven't even paid attention to because I just don't care.
Speaker 1: I'll say that I don't I think Oregon is going to beat Texas Tech and the Orange Bowl. And I did say that I think Miami's.
Speaker 2: Going to get their asses kicked by I think Miami's gonna get their ass.
Speaker 1: So I have to say ole Miss. I don't even really like ole Miss, but you're saying you got to pick a dog.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to hear that. I need Georgia to.
Speaker 1: Like them, but you're making me pick a dog.
Speaker 2: And I like the favorites, So I like the favorites too, but I will side with our question, ask or goose?
Speaker 3: I like Bama. I think Bama can make a run here.
Speaker 2: Bama showed a lot of resilience in the Oklahoma game that you did not watch.
Speaker 3: They were down seventeen nothing.
Speaker 1: I saw the first quarter and then you mushed it. Oh yeah you did.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, I'm so glad we found a way to let Alabama in the.
Speaker 1: College Alabama should not be in the playoffs just because they beat another team that also probably shouldn't have been in the playoffs. Kill they beat Indiana. I'll admit that I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: But all right, the worst shift ever. You're not gonna like my answer, but I got it.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: Going to the Loja Ball In nineteen ninety.
Speaker 1: Eight, your family took you to Hawaii and no alimable Wrong Bowl game.
Speaker 2: It was awful. Well, first of all, we lost the Big twelve championship, and Aunt Alan made me because I was such a bad fan it was my punishment.
Speaker 3: She's like, for Christmas, you're going to Alimable. I'm like, I don't want to go.
Speaker 2: And then by Drew Brees. That was the worst Christmas.
Speaker 1: I remember that. I remember that game.
Speaker 2: I remember watching this second Worst Christmas nineteen ninety five. Yeah Bowl versus b YU. Still really don't like the Mormons because of that. I was like twelve the Mormon eleven.
Speaker 1: The Mormon people. Yeah, you don't like the Mormon commands.
Speaker 2: When I was there, I was like, I don't like you in your suits at the game and we got our asses kicked. Nother bad Christmas Cotton Bowl, see lots of bad bull game. Those are awful presents because your your entire childhood present.
Speaker 1: You get to go to a new city and go to a board way, You're entire.
Speaker 2: It's all predicated on them winning, and then it ruins Christmas if they don't win.
Speaker 1: I think the worst Christmas gift is the NFL taking over Christmas with their crap games.
Speaker 3: Isn't it better than the NBA list the NBA.
Speaker 1: Leave the NBA alone, Leave the NBA alone? What did the NBA?
Speaker 3: Now we can watch the refs instead.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you don't like Mormon people.
Speaker 3: That was a really a Mormon.
Speaker 2: It's not that I don't like Mormon people. I just I just I remember being like, why are they in suits at a football game?
Speaker 1: Dad?
Speaker 3: And he's like, Kelly there Mormon. I'm like, I don't get it. Well, Kelly doesn't get it.
Speaker 1: I heard what I heard. Next question.
Speaker 2: The plant class guy, are there any notable needs for NFL honors like MVP?
Speaker 3: I know you don't need Matthew Stafford because you've said that.
Speaker 1: I would say, like all jokes aside, I can't really imagine a worst result for our sports book than what happened on Thursday night, Like the Rams winning or the Seahawks winning by one was the worst possible outcome in the game, because if you remember that line, it moved from like two to one. Seahawks one was the absolute worst outcome. There were like a million parts.
Speaker 2: You didn't know that Gamelan one.
Speaker 1: I just found that out because Louis h There was like a million points scored in the game. And on top of everything else, Stafford basically locked up MVP, which we get killed on. So I just and I'll say another thing too. That night I get home from work, I'm walking my puppies. I'm like on the complete other end of my community and I run into a customer and he's like, hey, you know he's a friend too. I like the guy. He's like, can I walk with you guys? And I'm like, yeah, what the hell you know? I'm zoned out with my dogs. And he's like, how'd you guys do on the game tonight? I'm like, I don't know what's going on in the game because I got my phone.
Speaker 2: You literally never reply. I asked you all the time. Hey, what do you guys need on this game?
Speaker 1: I don't watch when I go home.
Speaker 2: Nothing, You're the worst.
Speaker 1: And he's like, the Rams, he says to me, the Rams blew them out, went way over. I go, I swear this happened, and I'm like, okay, so we walk. I get home and I see that they're freaking Seahawks one by one and it went over and Stafford won the MVP, and I was like, this is why I don't watch his dumb league. What was the question? I think I forgot the question?
Speaker 2: Who besides Matthew Stafford? Yeah, do you need not need, need not need whichever to win him.
Speaker 1: It's good. That's a good like that question, let me look it up. I don't know exactly. That's more of a Casey question, you know, Casey. He does a very good job for us here.
Speaker 2: No everybody quit. All my favorite employees have since left the Wesky. But you Ed and Jeff Well, well, of course Art. I do love Art. But Art has been taking a lot of PTO on last call. Like, but he's been sending. He's been sending the needs in the chat, which is great, except for they were not that good last weekend.
Speaker 1: Art. Art does not take pto. Art is a worker man.
Speaker 2: We're taking PTO on Saturday mornings because he's supposed to in your office.
Speaker 3: Doing last call.
Speaker 2: Well, he's got stuff to do, man, I know, because you're not hiring enough staff.
Speaker 1: That guy's an absolute workhorse. I mean, I can't. I'm not gonna listen to any anti Art stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm not anti Art, I'm anti you because you need to hire more people.
Speaker 1: Oh well that's not up to me. Uh, Miles, what the hell is Protector of the Year. Oh my god, I thought so stupid. Uh, we're gonna lose on Miles Garrett defensive plarity I can tell.
Speaker 2: You that that's all righty okay. Great Turtle Sports on X said, would voters look past Rabel for Coach of the Year because he won it not so long ago?
Speaker 1: You think so, like a like a fatigue thing. I don't think so. I think what about the guy in Chicago. He's done a great job.
Speaker 3: Ben Johnson.
Speaker 2: God God does mattuh Dan Campbell Matt Campbell, same thing.
Speaker 3: They're both garbage without a good offensive coordinator.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a really good jobator.
Speaker 3: Sorry, whichever, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Dan Campbell looks washed.
Speaker 1: The guy who's done a great job is the Jacksonville coach. Remember when he had his first press conferences and he said like duval and everbody thought he was like a dufist. He's done a good job with Trevor Lawrence and they've had a really good season. He'd be a guy. But the guy he won't win it. But the guy that really should get considered is Kyle Shanahan. You know, if if San Francisco win their next two games, they are the one seed in the NFC.
Speaker 2: Dude's amazing. I have won the Super Bowl and that was dead to right.
Speaker 1: We want to think about all the injuries they've had, especially on defense.
Speaker 2: I thought they're gonna win the Super Bowl. So I told my fantasy team to draft me a bunch of Niners and they all died.
Speaker 1: If they if he can win those two games, I think they play Chicago. I know they play Chicago on Sunday night, and I think they play Seattle the last week of the year. If they win those two games and they're the one seed, how could he possibly not be the coach of the year. I don't even think. And Robert Salah, the defensive coordinator, he deserves a lot of credit because he got fired. Yeah, he got fired by the Jets. He goes back to the forty nine ers be their DC. He's done a fantastic job without all these key players like Nick Bosa, Fred Warner. That's the that I think is the best coaching job I've seen in the NFL. Although Rabel. Rabel's done a great job. But he's what is it? Is it your this his first it's his first year. The wow. But he hasn't had he hasn't had the injuries to deal with the forty nine ers have had.
Speaker 2: They haven't had to play anybody He's played an easier schedule.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, you're right, San Francisco is in the hardest division in the league. If they win those two games, that would be my vote.
Speaker 2: There you go, Oh my god, I would love for San Francisco to get back to I. That would make me feel very vindicated that maybe I don't have as bad a karm as I thought I did. Because Week five or six, whenever, brock Party basically was like dead and George Kittle was already dead. I was like cool. And then Nick Bosa got hurt and I was like, wow, I guess I should never bet on a team to win this again.
Speaker 1: Isn't Brandon Ayuk like a wall like they?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I don't know, but everything that could have happened to that team happened, And I was like, wow, And there.
Speaker 1: Are two and there are two wins away from being the one seed.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's an amazing it's an amazing coaching job. All right. Merry Christmas, Kelly, don't ruin Christmas for bread. Don't ruin Christmas for bread?
Speaker 2: How would I wru on Christmas for Brett? San Francis thirteen to one.
Speaker 1: To go crazy? If Dallas is broken by going crazy. If Dallas loses to the football team. Don't do that.
Speaker 3: Dallas is not gonna lose to the football team.
Speaker 2: If anything, the Cardinals are somehow going to beat Joe Burrow because he's gonna like hurt his foot or something stupid. Again, just like last week, I was scared to take the Saints. I'm gonna be fine. The Cowboys are gonna be fine. It's gonna be the Bengals that pull a Texans. The easy one is the one that always it's not easy.
Speaker 1: It's kind of true.