Speaker 1: I'm for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners, David, good morning, brother, Good morning David. That was a great game yesterday. Pretty impressive.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I like it was so good.
Speaker 2: How was this guy not one? How was it taking eight years to do that? Yeah, you know he's played before. But let's see if you can keep the momentum going. Okay, you're going for win number two. We don't want a one pump chump thing happening. Do We were in too good a mood for that. Okay, Well, Rick says he's going to do exactly that to you. Hi, Rick, welcome back. I guess you played last year at some point with us.
Speaker 1: Huh, Yes, how'd you do?
Speaker 2: Sunk it up? Okay? Well, the time before that, I'm awesome day five.
Speaker 1: The time before that, Okay, it was a weird thing to brag about. No, Well that means no, no, no together four when together, some wins.
Speaker 2: So that's the Yeah, that's the takeaway, all right. So Ring knows Rick's one before he knows how to do it. David got a little taste yesterday. I think he wants more. You're playing for tickets to go see Saint Vincent April eighth, White Oak Music Hall. Tickets on sale now at ticketmaster dot com. Good luck, boys, apparently there's a delay. Slow Fast Andrews sent you send me a huge email.
Speaker 1: Not complaining.
Speaker 2: Though not complaining, he said, boy different, He said it was a clean wind. He went back and listened to the podcast. Here we go, David Rick. Question number one, ring around the Rosie pocket full of what?
Speaker 1: Rick?
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the game, Posey.
Speaker 1: I never knew what posy was. Ever, Still don't.
Speaker 2: Okay? Nicole with the great questions, claim kiln here she's killing it.
Speaker 1: You're right. Question number two David and Rick. Rick was Fast who voiced the Genie in Disney's animated David.
Speaker 2: Robin Williams. Yeah, he voiced Genie in Disney's animated Aladdin movie.
Speaker 1: Okay, we got a game.
Speaker 2: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer for the win? What fluid do? Most people change in their car every three to five?
Speaker 1: Like I heard Rick, But my man's high. I'm gonna go tie. Rick was louder, but I think I think David got in there. He was just quieter. There's a tie. It was a tie, boys, it was a tie?
Speaker 2: What fluid do most people change in their car every three to five thousand miles?
Speaker 1: Alex jacket?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Uh? For the wind?
Speaker 2: What upside down fruit is supposed to signal a swing? Rick?
Speaker 1: For the wind? I'll be impressed you get this right. I'm impressed, David. Did you know the upside down pineapples swinger thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean if you listen to this show, you've heard about it.
Speaker 2: I'm just because I'm convinced that everybody's a swinger. What upside down fruit is supposed to signal a swinger?
Speaker 1: Pineapple?
Speaker 2: Slick Rick comes in. David killed slow fast Andrew yesterday and then just got beaten up.
Speaker 1: How did that happen?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: That's one. That's a one pump chump, David. I hope, I hope to get you back on. I hope to play game, David. If I get Chilli to answer the phone, always blame Chilli, Always blame Chilli. Hey, slick Rick, you want to play on Tuesday? We're off on Monday.
Speaker 2: It's all good.
Speaker 1: You good, You'll be good to go Tuesday morning. Rick?
Speaker 2: Oh do it all right?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: Nice game?
Speaker 1: Impressive you swinger? Don't answer that