Speaker 1: Her dish pressu her garden macht mihran Maya's pression.
Speaker 2: From Maya Ah her Gordon comes the bitter haraine we get us enen.
Speaker 3: Is get me a good dunker und enen, Oh good dunker from Maya Midira munch pression is.
Speaker 2: There here mine man yeah yorg. Here is tarr Gordon is Americana by a.
Speaker 4: Fishtate dotge, I'm gonna her Gordon.
Speaker 2: Wastring the her Gordon and beer udha and wine dunkean bitter sangzi hair Gordon is blin nine.
Speaker 5: Mane frau is need here see is in America.
Speaker 4: Ah, this is INTERCND.
Speaker 6: You probably guess that intracende means interesting rain maltsou.
Speaker 2: From Maya Ah her Gordon comes the bitter harain vegetus enen.
Speaker 3: Is get me a good dunker und enen, Oh good dunker Fromya Midierra munch pression is.
Speaker 4: The here mine man yeah yorg.
Speaker 2: Here is tr Gordon as Americana by fashti dot her goarden fas drinking her goden and beera and vine duncan when bitter sangi her Gorden is.
Speaker 5: Nine mane frau is here she is an America.
Speaker 4: This is into the sand.
Speaker 6: Suppose that you're introduced to someone, what would you say.
Speaker 4: I'm gonname.
Speaker 6: Tell the person to come in.
Speaker 4: Come the bitter Haraine.
Speaker 6: Ask the person if he would like to drink something.
Speaker 4: As drinking.
Speaker 7: Ask him what he would like to drink's mortency drinking.
Speaker 6: Ask her if she has milk hamsi milch hamzimers say, I have no milk.
Speaker 4: I have a kind of mersh, I have a kind of merge.
Speaker 6: Ask him if he would like water.
Speaker 4: Mo ivasa.
Speaker 6: Now, ask the woman where her husband is.
Speaker 5: Who is your man? Your man? Who is thermun?
Speaker 6: Ask my husband.
Speaker 4: Mine mone.
Speaker 7: Mine mone, Say I don't know where he isst.
Speaker 4: I weisnistoyerst.
Speaker 6: Ask the man where his wife.
Speaker 4: Is vous deirro frau, vous diiro frau.
Speaker 6: Answer She's in the restaurant.
Speaker 5: See istem restaurant.
Speaker 6: Ask is your husband also in the restaurant.
Speaker 5: Istiermann arm restaurant.
Speaker 6: Say no, no, my husband is not here in Germany in Dodgeland.
Speaker 4: Nine nine man man is nicht here in Dodgeland?
Speaker 6: Where is he?
Speaker 5: Who is there? Who is there?
Speaker 6: Then by adding then you make the question less abrupt. Now say he is in America.
Speaker 4: It is in America, in America. It is in America.
Speaker 8: Say we live in America, in America, in America.
Speaker 6: Do you have any children?
Speaker 5: With the bitter Hamsey kinder kinder the kinder the kinder Humsey ca kinda.
Speaker 6: Ask someone if he has children.
Speaker 4: Hams the kinda.
Speaker 6: And now try to say yes, we have children.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you haben kinder via via Harben.
Speaker 6: Bea haben kinder, try to ask how many children do you have?
Speaker 2: Do feel a kinda hamsey? We feel a kinda, We feel a kinda ramsey.
Speaker 6: Say we have three children, haben try kinder two boys a bit it's youmen human the human say two boys.
Speaker 5: Sway yumen.
Speaker 6: Ask how many children he has?
Speaker 4: Do you feel look in the hamsey do you feel look in the hamsy?
Speaker 6: Say we have two boys.
Speaker 5: Beham swayumen behad sway yomen.
Speaker 6: And one daughter. With a bit of torta.
Speaker 5: To to.
Speaker 6: Torta torta and I a torta, say we have one daughter. You have a torta. Try to say no boys.
Speaker 5: Kind of yuman? Kind of Yuman?
Speaker 6: Do you remember how to say you would like.
Speaker 4: Themersten? The mersten.
Speaker 6: Now say we would like.
Speaker 5: Be amershten be Amersten.
Speaker 6: We would like a boy vide jolnesi.
Speaker 5: Be Emersten and yemen and in human and in human in human.
Speaker 6: Say we would like a boy.
Speaker 5: And human.
Speaker 6: Say, but we have.
Speaker 3: Above your heaven, but we have four girls n the above your hamphia metien mechien shin metien above your hampia metien.
Speaker 6: Ask how many children.
Speaker 4: Do you feel? A kinda.
Speaker 6: Four children.
Speaker 4: Fia kinda.
Speaker 6: Kin the four girls.
Speaker 4: Fia meeten.
Speaker 6: Say that's a lot.
Speaker 4: Does this fear.
Speaker 6: Say not in.
Speaker 5: America America.
Speaker 6: America say we have five children. You have fund kinder, say three boys rajumen and two girls.
Speaker 5: Whence i menchien.
Speaker 6: Say we have one daughter, you have an a torta heine torta and one boy. Remember to say ainen.
Speaker 5: Yumen he in human in human.
Speaker 6: Say we have a girl.
Speaker 5: Jahamine torta.
Speaker 6: And a boy.
Speaker 5: In yumen. In human.
Speaker 6: The boy is already bigu.
Speaker 5: Their humor is chrong gros, their hung is chrom gros. The boy is big in the the humor is cross. Their humor humor m couse couse they humorst cause.
Speaker 6: Growth means big in the sense of grown up or tall. Now repeat the word for already Shan Shan shan, say the boy is already big.
Speaker 5: The humors runs Shaun shun Kraus.
Speaker 6: The humist chunkros, tell me the boy is already big.
Speaker 5: The humor is Chunros.
Speaker 6: I have one boy.
Speaker 5: And in human and in human and in human.
Speaker 6: He's already big.
Speaker 5: There is strong course the human. Yeah, yeah, it's strong cross.
Speaker 6: The girl is already big owns a bitter.
Speaker 5: Does matenus strong cross? Does mechen course? Does mats strong course?
Speaker 6: Say the girl?
Speaker 5: Does mechien?
Speaker 6: Tell me the girl is already big?
Speaker 5: Does matenus strong? Corse?
Speaker 6: Tell me the boy is already big?
Speaker 5: The youngest trom gorse.
Speaker 6: Ask him if the girl is already big?
Speaker 4: Is this meetin strong Gouze.
Speaker 6: Say yes, she's already big.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she is strong Corse.
Speaker 6: Ask him how many children he has?
Speaker 4: Dof you? Look in thea hamsey do you feel? Look in the hamsey.
Speaker 6: Say I have four children? Da say no, we have four children nine via kinda, they're already big.
Speaker 5: We don't want a bitter seas In trom chus sint sint seasant seisint.
Speaker 6: Say they are already big.
Speaker 5: Seas In from Kus.
Speaker 6: Say they're here in Germany.
Speaker 5: Season't he in Deutschland. Season't heer in Deutschland and.
Speaker 6: Say they're not over there in America.
Speaker 5: Seasant nisto trum in America.
Speaker 6: Ask him how many children he has?
Speaker 4: Do you feel a kinda hamas he.
Speaker 6: Say we have three children, You haven't prai kinda say we have two boys?
Speaker 5: Jaham swayoumen.
Speaker 6: Say they're big, seas in course say and one daughter. Tota say the girl is not big?
Speaker 5: Does marchin snich cross.
Speaker 6: The boys are big with the humans and crass.
Speaker 5: The human. The human.
Speaker 6: Say the boys.
Speaker 5: The human.
Speaker 6: Say the boys are already very big.
Speaker 5: The humans in transis Cross. The humans in transier Cross.
Speaker 6: Say my wife is big too.
Speaker 5: When the froust ours.
Speaker 1: Yes press in the mid Fromeya and the when they met in Prest yet expression zemit fro maya antots when sprecht.
Speaker 4: Gouden tag viget usenen.
Speaker 5: See a good dunker is get me a good dunker?
Speaker 4: Isn't Americana nistva?
Speaker 6: The expression nistva is like our saying right at the end of a sentence. So what she is saying is you're an American right at Aftfraga.
Speaker 8: Please answer the question, se isn't Americana n istva.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's been Americana.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's been Americana.
Speaker 5: Run.
Speaker 6: You're to assume the following role. You're a gentleman of middle age. You have a wife and three children, two boys and one girl, and the all grown up. They're all in Germany.
Speaker 4: That's a defragen is and Deutschland.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sees Achian Deutschland. When fraust och.
Speaker 4: Here hamsi kinder.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we haven't try kinder, Yeah, we haven't try.
Speaker 4: We feel a yunguen hamsis Why.
Speaker 5: You haven't sway jungen.
Speaker 4: Cincis grows.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sis in trom groz.
Speaker 4: Meechen harmsy Michien say yes, we also have a daughter.
Speaker 5: Yeah we have torta.
Speaker 7: Is.
Speaker 2: The ocean grows, Yeah, this is auccean grosse sinti kinder since the are here, Yeah.
Speaker 5: The kind doesn't out here, He isn't out here?
Speaker 4: Who is there a frawest out here by.
Speaker 5: Enan Yeah, see it's out here by Mia here, by Mia.
Speaker 4: Sea fishtee in their good Dodge.
Speaker 5: Nine Nitzer good above feel and dunk.
Speaker 6: This is the end of Unit twenty