Speaker 1: I see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Occult Rejects this episode. I got the cosmic peach at Julia with me today.
Speaker 5: What is going on? Julie? It is amazing to have you on again? What is up?
Speaker 6: Thanks?
Speaker 7: Nick?
Speaker 6: I'm really looking forward to this one. I'm hoping writer can blow my mind on some Virginia Gouffre and uh. I actually looked into this for this episode and I'm super excited about it. But yeah, pleasure to be here. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: Of course, no, I figured you would really enjoy this, so I had to get you on and the Headless Giant.
Speaker 5: What is going on?
Speaker 1: By?
Speaker 8: How's it going? You can find me at the Headless Giant on Twitter and on YouTube. If you'd like, you can send me an email with your strange, magical mystical experiences at the Headless Giant podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, thank you very much, sir, and we got jj vance. What is going on? My man?
Speaker 1: Nick? Greeting sir as always appreciate the invite.
Speaker 2: Headless and Julia always enjoy conversations here with the Occult Rejects and writer. I'm I'm definitely good to see you again there, Bud, definitely stoked here and discuss this conversation. He gave me a little introduction last week on your podcast when I was over there, and highly recommend folks check that conversation out for some ancient alien cargo cult discussions. But I'm excited for some well, I guess it's as excited as you can be about a sex traffic victim who died on untimely death, you know, and seemingly never left the system. But I am excited about the conversation and let's you know, looking forward to here. Thank you very much, JJ Vance, a host of Operation GCD and notably again not the vice president.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: JJ.
Speaker 4: I always look forward to your input. I'm sure you'll have something to add. And finally, the guest himself. He's been on the show multiple times. We always enjoy having him on. Like I've told him before, just let me know when you have a topic, You're always welcome. So we got right a Lee, what is going on, sir? Thank you very much for joining us again.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 9: Nick?
Speaker 3: Good to see you guys. What's up? Headlist? What's up? Cosmic Pa and JJ Vans, thanks for having me on. This thing is a giant freaking rabbit hole, dude, And I've done eight shows on it so far on my on my podcast, on my YouTube channel, I have a playlist of all the shows that I've done on it. Just go to the channel, I hit playlist, and then you can listen to all of them. But I'm gonna try and give a really solid overview here for you guys, for everyone that hopefully can make sense of this whole thing, because I've broke it all down, like I've gotten to the I literally paid twenty five dollars to do a genealogy report from ancestry dot com just to figure all this shit out.
Speaker 5: So I did that. What we were doing?
Speaker 6: What's up? That's what's up?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 2: Was that a fruitful effort with that report? Was it an AI generated thing? I'm interested? What are we talking about here?
Speaker 3: No, it was a real thing. I needed to do the genealogy because there were so many different discrepancies between her brothers. Are they her brothers? Are they not her brothers? Are they her stepbrothers? Are there her half brothers? So then I went back and I looked into her mom, who her mom was married to before. And I found figured that out how where her brothers came from. And it turns out that one of her brothers is a half brother because it came from a previous marriage from her mom, Lynn Trude Cabell. She got married to a gentleman named Greg Wilson in nineteen seventy eight, and then they had a son in nineteen eighty, and then they got divorced a year later, well two years later, and then she married Virginia Giuffray's dad, Stet Roberts. Then they had Virginia a year later, and then four years later they moved to Florida, and then they had another child and they named him sky Rocket Roberts in Florida. So Virginia's the person that she's calling her brother is actually her stepbrother, which is Daniel Wilson, and then her See this is where the whole confusion comes in because some people referred to them as her stepbrothers. Like her Wikipedia page. If you were to pull up her Wikipedia page right here, actually I have it. It says Virginia Giffrey was born Virginia Luis robertson Sacramento on August say nineteen eighty three, the Sky Williams Roberts and Lynn True Cabbell. She had two step brothers, Sky and Daniel, but a lot of people just refer to them as her brothers. But several other news outlets report them as her stepbrother So I'm like, I gotta figure all this outside. I looked up all the days, looked at the birth certificates, found the old pictures of them together and everything. So we solved that. Solved that on the show. So Daniel Wilson, hold on, let me fill up a photo of.
Speaker 1: What did you say her maiden name was? Did you phrase mother's maiden name?
Speaker 3: Her main name is Kabell c A B E L L.
Speaker 2: Yes, like Charles Cabell, the former CIA director or his brother.
Speaker 1: Who was the mayor of Dallas in eleven three. That kind of a.
Speaker 3: Bell yeah, I think. So it's the same spelling. But this is this is Daniel Wilson, This is her half brother. It would be because they have the same mom. Okay, so it's not even her step brother. Neither one of them are her step brothers. And her other brother is Sky sky Rocket Roberts. And see if there's there's a photo of all three of them. Here they are. Here's Virginia in the middle. To the left, here is Skyrocket Roberts, which is her biological brother, and then to the right is her half brother, Daniel Wilson. He Daniel Wilson lives in Texas and sky Rocket Roberts lives in Colorado Springs, but they they lived in Florida for a long time. In Florida is where Skyrocket Roberts was born. Was in Florida, so he is Virginia's biological brother. Now what's really interesting is I pretty sure I'd have to go back and check, but I looked at all their Facebook pages. I actually brought up all their Facebook pages on my show because they're all public facebook pages. I'm really surprised they haven't made them all private. But yeah, from everything that I was looking into them.
Speaker 1: In for some reason, why would they leave that public.
Speaker 5: I'm actually surprised.
Speaker 8: I was just about to say that that that whole pos right there kind of looks staged. I mean a lot of this stuff seems planted.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I mean, I'm kind of shocked to learn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm just kind of shocked learn their republic, right I mean that seems a bit shocking, right.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't remember which one it was. I'd have to look it up again, but one of them works for Tesla and another one works for the Blue Origin light crew from Jeff Bezos's.
Speaker 2: Did he get a chance to work with the old Lady space Flight? That was he on that mission?
Speaker 3: That's where That's where I think that it's Yeah, Daniel, it's either Daniel Wilson or sky Rocket Roberts. One of them worked for I don't have to not google it, but facebook it really quickly, but I think that it's one of them that works for currently works for Blue Origin, and the other one worked for Tesla. I formerly worked for Tesla. It might have been Daniel Wilson who lives in Texas, but yeah, one of them works for Blue Origin for Jeff Bezos.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just thought that that was like super interesting. As I was looking into all this stuff, I was like, Okay, well, both of her brothers supposedly work for these people that are have they're supposedly shooting things in the space.
Speaker 1: Space industrial complex companies are right.
Speaker 4: See at that point, I would I wouldn't believe. I wouldn't believe much of anything that is showing you visually.
Speaker 10: Yeah, this this is the thing.
Speaker 8: I think it's sort of like what Peter Thiel is good for. You know, he can have these cutouts put into any of these new tech businesses.
Speaker 2: Because we're talking NaSTA contractors. Really, we can call them Blue Riders and we can call them Tesla, but they're contractors of the of NASA.
Speaker 5: Right basically, in my opinion, that's what they are. They're being privatized Nay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, privatized NASA.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah. At that point, I think it's all smoking mirrors.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, they they had their work stuff, but it's on one of the I think that it's on Virginia's Free Mendolo Fact Part seven where I show their Facebook profile and it says exactly where they work according to them, of course, but they've hidden hidden their work stuff. But Sky Roberts has like three different Facebook pages, so it could be on one of these. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 6: I was just gonna ask, because I'm new to learning about this woman. Where does her story like start, Like, how does she even.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're gonna you're gonna love this, Julia, You're gonna love this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm just curious because I mean, I know that, Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna steal riders thunder there. But no, it's this is she's got a very very interesting backstory.
Speaker 3: Okay. So it's Sky Roberts that worked for it looks like it was he was a former regional performance coach, were so that would have to be Daniel Wilson. So the guy on the right of Virginia works for Blue Original interesting, Okay. So essentially what happened was is after they moved to Florida, whenever Virginia was four, then they had sky Rocket Roberts. Here from the left, Virginia's dad Sky Roberts. Again, they're both named the exact same name. Virginia's dad is Williams Roberts, So you have Wilson Williams sky Sky there. They all share the exacty. And then there's another Jeffrey Epstein victim that also has a name a Sky that also supposedly killed themselves. So there's so many different everyone has very similar names in this entire thing. So whenever they moved to Florida, Virginia's dad was a maintenance man and he worked on maintenance properties in California. That was his profession in California when they lived here. Well here, I live in California, so I just said here. But when they moved to Florida, they he got a job at mar A Lago Virginia's dad as a maintenance man. Then he got Virginia a job at mar A Lago supposedly in like the Spa area or whatever, Okay, And that's where they met Jeffrey Epstein and Giselene Maxwell. And that's how she got into the to the whole fold. But she was trafficked before that by another famous sex trafficker in Florida that is currently in prison. I would have to find the article to find out his exact name, but he's in prison right now. So she was trafficked by him for a long time before she was even brought into the Epstein fold. And then she was also abused by a family member's friend, a friend of a family member, it's reported in these articles. So she was abused by a family member of a friend. Which that's what they look for, right. They want people that have had prior abuse, people that have been abused before to be a part of this whole thing, because they've already been, you know, essentially like you know, broken into exactly. Trauma is the key to like all this stuff.
Speaker 8: So I was gonna say this follows the pattern of trauma victim or SRA victim just to a t.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So she's abused by a friend of a family member, family friend, then she's trafficked to this other big sex trafficker in Florida, and then she's taken to with Jeffrey Epstein. She's going on all these flights her dad is talking about in one of the pures more in interviews. It's not the one that we have pulled up, but it's another one. And uh, He's like, I had no idea what was going on. I was just like letting her, which I don't know how much of that is true. It feels like that their entire family isn't on this whole thing that they know they have to.
Speaker 6: Know, right, like generational.
Speaker 2: For sure, because like logistically speaking, how would her father not know she's not away, she's away from the house and the club she works at because he works there too.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like I'm.
Speaker 6: Curious about that too. But do you know about how old she was when the abuse, like first started like with the family member.
Speaker 5: I'm wondering about that.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a family member. It was a friend of a family member. And I don't believe it was an actual family member because that's a different kind of a different kind of thing. If it's an actual family member, it's not a Kathy O'Brien type of scenario where it was her that was doing it to her. But I would be guessing very young, so at least after the age of four. I would say somewhere after she was four, but it was specifically said the actual time frame. It might say it in her book that she wrote. I haven't read her book, but it might go into more detail in her book when it happened, but it I would say sometime after the age of four.
Speaker 6: And how old was she when she started working out mar A Lago.
Speaker 3: I think around fifteen or sixteen ikay, okay, because she was brought in with at seventeen, so well, no, I was actually before that. So she worked for Epstein for ten years and then she got out of that whole thing in two thousand and one. Whenever she met her husband in Thailand, whenever Epstein sent her there to go to massage school, So that's how she met her husband. So she had already been in with Epstein for ten years prior to her getting away from them, so that would have been what ninety one, So she would have had to start as she was born in when did they say here? She was born in eighty three, so she would have been what nine, yeah, nine years agone? What's eighty three minus ninety one?
Speaker 1: That's nine? But I think I think you were you're on track there before.
Speaker 2: I think it was fourteen when they first she first started working in you know, the lady's locker room there and Mettle lady Glaine, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's how glam met her, and then Glene introduced her to Jeffrey Epstein, and then I think that what happened. I don't have any proof of this, but I think that they did something like Epstein was paying off her dad or something like that, Like it had to be some some version of that. And then she meets her husband in Thailand in two thousand and one, they get married eleven days later, and then she completely cuts off contact with Epstein and.
Speaker 2: J Justlene, I mean, when you're implying that her Epstein may have been paying off her father. I mean, you know, that seems, you know, obviously reasonable, but even more reasonable when you consider they clearly knew each other, Epstein and her father, they clearly had interacted there at the club in some regard, you know, released we're aware of each other in that regard.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, it was two thousand and two, so she would have been okay, I mean, she wouldn't have been him when she met him, but it was two thousand and two, not two thousand and one. My bad. I guess some of these it's hard to remember a lot of the shit. So Virginia met her husband over two decades ago. They reported the first cross paths while at massage school in Thailand in two thousand and two. But they don't say in this article that Jeffrey Epstein was the one that sent her to Thailand to the massage school. It says in one of these other articles. But we don't really know anything about more about her husband other than he was in a martial arts instructor and was supposedly teaching martial arts at this massage school in Thailand, and yeah, whatever an Australian martial artist is doing in Thailand teaching martial arts at a massage school is pretty weird to me. But then that's whenever they met, and they then married eleven news later and uh in Thailand, and then they moved to the United States for a little bit, and then I believe in around twenty twenty they then moved to Australia permanently.
Speaker 5: It sounds very weird.
Speaker 8: Is it possible they're using this whole, this whole Epstein thing as a way of menacing the people on the client list, like that's why they're not going after anybody else.
Speaker 2: It's a good question, handlest because they did publish five other recruiters' names on the front page.
Speaker 1: But I believe the Miami.
Speaker 2: Herald, you know, circa seven or eight years ago, so you know she was obviously a victim, but also later a recruiter. I'm just saying, we don't ever hear about these other recruiters, now, do we.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, there's a really interesting video that I did yesterday with David Oates where he does like reverse speech. And I don't know if you guys know about reverse speech, but it's essentially where whatever you say forwards, like and you play it backwards and you remember the I think it was Leonard skinnerd highway to not highway to Heaven but stairway to heaven or whatever you play back worshiped the double worship shate not the same type of technology that he uses in the whole thing about it is, if you play something in reverse whenever someone says it, it reveals whether they're like telling the truth, because it'll confirm what they said forwards, right right, And uh, there's a few that I'm gonna play here a little bit later, the ones he'd done on Prince Andrew and Virginia's dad and Virginia. But on all accounts, it seems like Virginia is telling the truth, Prince Andrew is lying through his freaking face. Virginia's dad is also telling the truth. But it's just it's really interesting. But there was another gentleman that he did on Prince Andrew. I forget what the guy's name was, but it was.
Speaker 9: Let me.
Speaker 3: Look at this really quickly, but he found another person's name that came up in the reverse of Prince Andrew that let me see what is it? Greg? Greg came up and Prince Andrews basically says that he now goes to Greg for sex. Right, So in the reverse speech, so they're basically implying that there's way more Epstein like figures out there running around. It's not just Epstein. This is like a whole giant thing that's continuing to go on. And it was just like, well, Epstein got console, we went to throw Epstein under the bus, and we're gonna make it seem like that this isn't going on anymore, and it's done with him. It's the same with you know, Diddy and the music industry. All well, we got the music industry guy. Now they all cleared up in the music industry. And then we had Harvey Weinstein, which was in the film industry, has cleaned up out of the film industry. It's no longer in the film industry.
Speaker 2: Bullshit, don't forget old R Kelly.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and R Kelly yeah, good one. That's a double. That's a double for the music industry.
Speaker 1: That's a that was a dark. That was a dark, that was so dark.
Speaker 2: When he after he got charged for the for the deadline up there in his initial charges, because it was more they did, started shipping him around to different courts, the you know, the federal District court in Georgia after Chicago than than New York. So the first one in Chicago after his first charge is some lady who owned a daycare bailed him out of preaty, out of jail on his charges. She posted bond form like one hundred k, and then they went to that rock and roll McDonald's, which was one of the McDonald's that was listed as one of the places he would go diddle kids at. So I'm like, this dude is out of his out of his fucking mind. He's just post bond by some lady who owns a daycare and then goes right into you know, one of the places listed in the in the court documents as far as the places where he stalks his victims, I'm like, this dude's out of his mind. That dude, That's what I'm saying. That's a very dark subject. I think that that guy swept under the rug Epstein style as well.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, he also had like just women locked up in his house, Like, yeah, had women lock more women just locked up in his house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so did Epstein there right with the Maria Farmer and her sister. And that's probably you know, one an example of it. But That's the.
Speaker 3: Thing that was Like, it seems like R Kelly was more like for himself. And I think the Jeffrey Epstein was for himself and for other people, so he was trying to other people. But R Kelly was just he like wanted all of them to himself, like it was just all for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he wanted to piss on every one of them ladies and not let anyone else do it.
Speaker 11: Oh did you see did you see the R Kelly video from uh from when he went to Africa and he's he's saying, everybody, get on the planes, will take care of you.
Speaker 8: And he's singing this to the women as he's got this line of African women that he's just funneling into his back road. It's insane.
Speaker 1: Where did they go? Right? That's dark? Yeah.
Speaker 6: I do have a question about Virginia. So after so at what point does she start like blowing the lid off a ship? Like was it after she met her husband or like a little bit before that, or and when did she start being like this happened to.
Speaker 3: Me it was two thy and fifteen. Whenever she initially started coming out and whenever she did, people like kind of didn't necessarily believe. I mean, there's that whole what is her name, Kelly roboch or whatever for NBC that had the entire story on her, that basically had her come out of the woodwork and like expose this entire thing. And then they made her pass on the entire story and then she was on a hot mic on Project Veritas. Project Veritas got a hold of the video. Actually I might have the video here somewhere here.
Speaker 1: But she's a lady, right, she worked. Well.
Speaker 2: It's interesting because abc'son by Disney and Epstein was in deep with that former senator from Maine who was at the chairman of the board for Disney, was one of the characters there in his book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she basically had the entire story. And I think this is it right here. This is the one here Nick where she goes into detail about that story.
Speaker 6: For three years of.
Speaker 3: Amy Robot, sorry not Kelly Robart, Amy Robart.
Speaker 9: With Virginia Roberts, we would not put it on the air.
Speaker 12: First of all, I was told, who's Jeffrey Epstein, No one knows who that is.
Speaker 1: This is the stupid story.
Speaker 10: Then the Palace found out that we had her whole allegations about Prince Andrew and threatened us a.
Speaker 6: Million different ways. We were so afraid we.
Speaker 10: Wouldn't be able to interview Kate as Will that we d also quashed the story. And then and then Alan Dershowitz was also implicated it because of the planes.
Speaker 12: She told me everything, she had, pictures, she had everything. She wasn't hiding for twelve years. We convinced her to come out. We convinced her to talk to us. It was unbelievable what we had Clinton, We had everything. I tried for three years to get it on.
Speaker 9: To no avail, and now it's all coming out and it's like these new relevve revelations and I freaking had all of it. I was so pissed right now, Like every day I get more and more pissed because I'm just like, oh my god, it was what we had was unreal.
Speaker 6: Other women backing it up.
Speaker 9: Hey yep Brad Edwards, the attorney three years ago, saying like, like we there will come a day when we will realize Jeffrey Epstein was the most prolific pedophile this country has ever known.
Speaker 3: I had it all three years ago. And then she was fired immediately after.
Speaker 6: They came out, but it's all true.
Speaker 1: Yep, what day was actually got fired on.
Speaker 3: They squashed it because they just like she explained, they used the excuse that they didn't no one knows who Jeffer Epstein is, so we can't do this story. No one knows anything about it. And then three years later it all comes out, and then he gets back on trial, and then he's in prison, and then he kills himself and then the whole thing blows up, and then she's pissed because they had the story three years prior to all that happening, and then they captured on the Well, we had Clinton, we had like all these people. She's got photos, she's got proof, which is another reason to essentially take her out. Right, if you don't want your person saying anything else, don't want anybody else implicated in this entire thing, right I.
Speaker 2: And again, if you look at the power structure, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Well, what if the reason that they're not releasing these files now and they're not talking about it anymore and they're just completely letting it go is that is because they've got like five or six other operations going simultaneously and they don't want have to stop those other operations because they're currently doing it, you know, doing a cover up here.
Speaker 2: It's a domino effect, right, so you got to clean up a hope, You got to get a cleanup crew on Aisle six, you know, clean up a bunch of fuck ups, and then they fuck up the fuck ups, and then it's just a downhill trend of fucking up. I would I would argue a lot of parapolitical things that we that we know about publicly are really just a result of trying to cover up that whole thing, the whole bay of pigs thing is tricky, Dick said in the Watergate tapes.
Speaker 6: But didn't Virginia have pictures with like Trump and Prince Andrew? And then like there was another like a bunch of other people who came out and said that they were at the Epstein thing, and it was almost like Trump had gotten to them first and they verified everything else, but that he was there. Like Virginia was the only one that was like, no, dude, he was definitely all up in that bitch, And all the other witnesses were like, no, he wasn't. We never saw him there. But I want to say, Virginia, I had I think pictures of him on the plane and stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm not aware of those, but it would make sense that if she would have photo because she worked in mar A Lago, so she would definitely have photos with Trump mar Alago Dad. So but I'm I don't have to look into that more to see if like there's because I don't think that he Trump was ever on the I don't think that he was on the client list at all from what we know. Unless I'm just trying to defend him, I just don't believe that he was never on.
Speaker 1: You're right, I've looked long and hard down that writer. You are correct sir, Well.
Speaker 8: There, I don't think there's any coincidence that after he gets elected that's when they decide to bump her off. I think that's pretty obvious was going on.
Speaker 1: Well is that what?
Speaker 2: I'm glad you brought up that point. So what what date did Amy Warbock get fire? Because I think these dates are important chronologically speaking, and and there's a lot of stuff going on with Virginia Goufray and old Alan Dershowitz and David Boys who was the Clinton you know, black bag man who represented their nose. If you know that you know, fake blood company lady, and that was just a big that was just a big.
Speaker 1: Money laundering operation. That was a nine billion dollar money laundering.
Speaker 2: Operation or whatever it was. So that's all. That's all kind of first really connected but to David boys.
Speaker 1: But these are all happening really.
Speaker 2: I'm in twenty nineteen right, A lot of these things are popping off.
Speaker 3: But Virginia into twenty and eighteen, I think is when she got fired, fired early two nineteen.
Speaker 2: Because Virginia ju ye, so twenty I think it's twenty nineteen is very important with these matters because Virginia Giupfray sues Alan Dershowitzer was a vice versa Dershwitz.
Speaker 3: SU's Guphray no gifphrase sues Alan Dershowitz, and then she later drops the drops the charges, which I think the reason that she dropped the charges is because Prince Andrew paid out the money, he's settled out of court. And then she's like, okay, well he's he's given me upwards of twelve million dollars. I'm just going to drop all these other ones like this is good enough for me, This is good enough reparations for me. But some people think that by her dropping the charges against Alan Dershowitz, that that is her admitting that she's a liar and that she made it up. That's what Lady Veronica.
Speaker 1: Her, right.
Speaker 3: I mean he's a liar, and that's means that she was making up all the allegations against Alan Desowitz because.
Speaker 6: She settled out of court or because well.
Speaker 3: Because oh man, undisclosed amount of money from Prince Andrew out of court. Prince Andrew.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your your whole thing went like robot for like at the last pretty much the who last minute. So I have to make you like kind of repeat all of that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sorry to make you. I just didn't. It was all like glitched out for a second. Yeah, catch the front front, get us.
Speaker 5: Like you find out. It's just like really bad. For a split second, it was like a minute. Yeah, alright, sorry.
Speaker 3: What was the last thing that she heard?
Speaker 5: I guess just answer her question again.
Speaker 6: The only part that I heard is she got an undisclosed amount of money from Prince Andrew. The rest was kind of like glitched out.
Speaker 3: Okay, So that was my personal opinion is the and that she dropped the charges was because she was already getting that money from Prince Andrew. There's nothing verifying that. I don't have any evidence supporting that. But people say that the reason that she dropped the charges is because she was making it up and because she was lying about Alan Dershowitz. So she dropped the charges against Alan Dershowitz, in my opinion, because she was settled out of court with Prince Andrew, and Prince Andrew was giving her upwards of twelve million dollars, so she okay, let's drop all this other stuff that I'm doing. This is good enough reparations for me. But people have taken that and saying, oh, well, that makes her a liar because she didn't go through with the charges against Alan Dershowitz.
Speaker 2: Well, if I had a point on that, just you know American jurisprudence was. It was one of the most bizarre cases and settlements I've ever seen. In the civil case, they were able to seal criminal evidence, evidence that can be shielded by any future criminal proceedings. I don't remember the exact verbiage, but it was it was bizarre. And again, it was a deal made by Dershowitz and David Boys, And why she would hire David Boys is beyond me. And that's when you say she never left this networking system and she was a victim all her life. I believe it because again I don't know anyone in their right mind who would hire David Boys in that situation unless it was.
Speaker 1: A black bag operation.
Speaker 2: And again, when we're talking about all these dates, I just want one more point, Julia, I might just make before we get past that ABC situation. It was the chairman of the board for Disney, Uh, George Mitchell, former US sender from Maine, who you know, was named in unsealed documents in the in in that in that jew Frey case. I believe it was a day before Epstein died. So you know, when we're talking about ABC and why they didn't run stuff, you know, a powerful chairman of the board who's still alive today, former US sender you know, was was named in that book and again unsealed in documents the day before Epstein did not.
Speaker 1: Kill him, So it is probably still alive, but.
Speaker 3: Very likely.
Speaker 6: I think he's still alive. But I was just gonna say, if I'm being honest with you, I don't think it's fair that she, like anyone, would say, well, she must be lying. She must not be telling it the truth about it because she accepted like X million. I mean, I would like, how are you gonna fucking sit here? And like, oh, she took twelve million dollars, so she must be lying about the whole thing. If somebody showed up to my door tomorrow with twelve mil, I'd be like, yeah, you know what I think. I'm I think I'll ride on this, you know, like honestly, Like it doesn't mean that she's lying. I mean, I don't know. Twelve million can get t see life differently, you know.
Speaker 3: Also it could be something to do with the deal as well, like okay, you know, Prince Andrew is going to pay you out an x amount of money, but you also have to drop any of the other cases that you have against anybody else. We don't know. I mean, that's the types of deals that the back room court deals that kind of go on. It's like, well, well we'll guarantee you this thing, then you got to do this, this, this, and this right. It's essentially like a plea deal, but she's not really pleaning because she's the one that's suing these people. So we don't really know the thing because a lot of it's all been it's all been sealed, just like JJ was talking about, it's all all the incriminating evidence has all been sealed. We don't really know what was going on in the courtroom. I mean, we didn't really know what was going on in the Giselene Maxwell trial. That that whole thing was completely killed. There wasn't any reporters that was really allowed in there. There was There wasn't any photographs taken. It was all sketches, Like all they could do was have a freaking artist in there sketching what she looked like, Like, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: I'm not an artist. The sketchiest sketch artist there in the study district in New York. Did you see Sam Bankman Freed's drawings. They made him looked like some sort of like model or something, and they made his girl fromd look way more like a troll than she looks like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a video here of Virginia talking about how Justlyne is even more powerful than Epstein is.
Speaker 13: She has videos, she has knowledge of videos that exist about people, people like who people.
Speaker 3: Well known names, very well known names.
Speaker 4: You know, the government officials, the politicians.
Speaker 6: The royalty, lately. Yeah, they were taping everybody, every moment.
Speaker 3: When you walked into the New York mansion to Palm Beach, everything was being filmed.
Speaker 6: Do you think people knew they were being taped? No?
Speaker 3: No, I do not not at all. Giuffrey alleges Maxwell and Epstein were blackmailing the wealth and the power. Yeah, so that's her saying that the whole thing is like that, Jaselen is even more powerful because she has access to all these tapes as well, like after Epstein is supposedly dead, So then they're just blind out that entire trial. They're like, no one is We're going to see all this stuff. We can't really know what was said in here. But one of my friends from the Rundown Live podcast was actually there and then got all the transcripts. So I'm waiting for him to send me all of the Justlene Maxwell transcripts and then I'm going to go over it on my show.
Speaker 6: That would be amazing. But so was Virginia the first one to say like that Prince Andrew is all up in the Epstein stuff and like she was getting it. Was she like the first one to say that, yes she was, But for.
Speaker 3: One to come out again and against Prince Andrew.
Speaker 6: Yes, and she said like he was a sweaty, disgusting, like gross motherfucker. And then like they interviewed him and he was like, actually I can't sweat at all. Yeah, he's profusely sweating.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then and then Alan Derschwitz did an interview I think it was with British UK sixty minutes doing cover on all this stuff, trying to say Prince Andrew was not a deadler. And in the background of that, in his a heart you know at Boston penthouse apartment there near Harvard, there's what's has on the couch in the background the entire interview, an old lady sex doll.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he showed the picture before. He has showed the picture before. It's fucking weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I go, I'll bring it up. And in an interview he's trying to convince folks. Yeah, oh yeah, Nick seen you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Nick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the creepiest thing ever, like you doing, dude, You're trying to convince folks that he's not a deadler and Epstein's a good guy and you're not a creepster.
Speaker 1: And you got an old lady sex doll in the background.
Speaker 5: It is bizarre. It's like sitting there right on the couch and it's just sad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, cheriatric sex dolly.
Speaker 5: I can't remember just it's obviously.
Speaker 2: It's just super creepy, super greevy.
Speaker 3: It looks like you guys, hold on, are you guys ready to have your freaking mind blown by this video that David Oates did yesterday on Virginia Your fight well on Prince Andrew on the reverse speech. This is freaking insane. Listen to this bad boy. This is from the BBC interview that we're talking about with when whenever he came out and gave that big BBC interview that basically exposed him and made everyone be like, what the fuck is going on with you? You're lying sack of ship. But I haven't released this yet on my channel, so you guys are getting me uh an exclusive, You're getting an exclusive. But the full video is out. The full videos was yesterday. It's Virginia Giffrey reverse speech. But this is just a clip from the long format interview.
Speaker 5: Pull up.
Speaker 3: A royal family.
Speaker 7: Yes, I got lots on them. This is Prince Andrew on his famous VBC interview being asked about the photo.
Speaker 14: Okay, nobody can prove whether or not that that photograph has been adopted, but I don't recollect that photograph ever been tick.
Speaker 7: Jeff had to get murdered.
Speaker 1: Murder Jeff, I see has a lips or matchup on that. You know, that's pretty weird. It tells me two things.
Speaker 7: A Prince Andrew was aware that Jeffrey eccene was murdered, not suicidal. Be It's almost like an order. This must happen. Jeff had to get murdered. So in my mind, this reversal is Andrew confessing to knowing Jeff. Everything was burdened and he may have been the person who gave the order.
Speaker 3: What isn't that crazy?
Speaker 6: That's wild? So you so, okay, right, so you think that Jeff is.
Speaker 3: Dead, then well, I mean, according to this reversal, I mean, if you believe it, right, if you believe in reverse speech, I mean, and it seems to be pretty solid because I had had David Oats on a few times in the past, but he never showed the video, right, it was all just audio, and I didn't know that there were video of doing these reverse speech things too. And then he just randomly throws up a video yesterday on my show, and I'm like, holy shit, this is like very because the mouth moves with the words that's being said. And whenever I drop that in the AI because I make all of my clips and I have to do the AI captions, right, the AI captions did not mess up any of the words that was in there. It didn't any of the words just said Jeff had to get murdered.
Speaker 8: Wow, that is so fucked up.
Speaker 6: That is Yeah, that is like really fascinating to me. So what are we looking at here? Geriatric sex doll?
Speaker 2: See that's Alan dur Durschwit's old ady sex doll that he had on.
Speaker 6: The s He had this in the back of an interview.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is his living room and I obviously cut you know, this is a crap today. I gotta find the original image I made of this screenshot. But this was the interview and he's sitting at his table. He's done a lot number of interviews at the same table and is kind of downing your marry there to this penthouse apartment he's got in Boston or in Cambridge area.
Speaker 1: There your Harvard, But yeah, this is in the back.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, you cannot explain this and make it make sense in any other way that that's what it is, like if you asked him, it's.
Speaker 1: Like I mean to tell mentions.
Speaker 2: Our nation's most esteemed constitutional scholar has an old lady sex dollar in the background of an interview where he's trying to Prince Andrew is not a creep.
Speaker 1: Sure you gotta be kidding JJ.
Speaker 6: What would be his possible explanation for having this. He goes over to it and plays fucking patty cake, Like what.
Speaker 1: This is? This is It's not a sex doll. It's a tea time doll. They have tea time to go.
Speaker 6: Come on on, these guys are super creeps. These guys are disgusting.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I don't don't only got a massage with his shirt on, and it was by an adults.
Speaker 1: It only happened one time his wife was there.
Speaker 6: This is what interests me about Virginia because I feel like, you know, I've seen some pictures of her with like ruises all over her face and stuff, and it's like she wasn't necessarily at a hospital, So it's like what happened to her? And like I don't want to jump the gun or anything righter. But I mean she is now deceased, right, we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna get into that. That is a whole rabbit hole. They're uh, really, yeah, that's a whole thing because Okay, so she was involved in a supposedly in a bus accident, right. And this is what actually got me looking into the case from the very beginning, was because I was under the impression that she had died in the bus accident. Several people had reached out to me and was like, oh, did you see the Virginia Giffrey died in a bus accident. The bus was going like eighty miles an hour a hitter and then she died. And I didn't think anything of it. I'm like, Okay, maybe that's just, you know, a coincidence, right, I mean, people get into accidents all the time. Things just happened. Maybe she just happened to be, you know, this person that's accusing Prince Andrew, and Prince Andrew settled out of court with her, and then she just happened to die in this bus accident. I didn't even look into it. And then on the twenty fifth of last month, it came out that she had committed suicide. Then I'm like, what is going on here? This is really strange because I thought that she died, and I remember people literally tagging me in things seeing that she died, and several people had sent me emails and personal messages saying that Virginia Giffrey had died. And I still have all the messages that Virginia had died in the bus accident. So I'm like, what's going on here? So then whenever I go back, That's why I titled the series of my show Virginia Giffrey Mendela Effect. And so then I go back and I started researching and looking into this bus accident, okay, because something wasn't adding up with me. You know, how does she be involved in this bus accident? And then she comes out like looking like she had just been beating the shit out of like her right temple is like all beat up. She leaves this message this year has been the worst start to the new year. But I won't bore anyone with the details. I think it's important to note that when a school bus driver comes at you driving roughly sixty miles per hour as we're slowing the turn, and doesn't matter what your car is made out of. It's basically a tin can. I've gone in the kidney renal failure. They've given me four days to live, transferring me to a specialist hospital in urology. I'm going to go, just not until I see my babies one last time. But you know what they say. So I was like, okay, well, how does this happened? Then I started looking into the bus accident, okay, And there's a lot of discrepancies with the bus accident. I actually have the video from the police down here in the bottom. It's of Virginia Giffrey crash. And this is from the Australian Police giving their account of what happened with the bus accident. And on all accounts, the bus accident was a minor accident.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: It was so minor that the police didn't even show up. There wasn't a repolice. Yeah, let's listen to the video here. It's uh at the bottom of the thing.
Speaker 5: Is that the one with the police standing. I guess.
Speaker 3: It's the that's the one.
Speaker 13: YEP have disputed acclaim made by Prince Andrew's accused of Virginia Geoffrey that she was involved in a serious crash which has left her with just days to live. The forty one year old, who previously alleged that the Duke of York had sexually assaulted her when she was a teenager, wrote on Instagram yesterday that her car had collided with a school bus. While Aidy Pitt is here, there are some conflicting details in this, aren't they.
Speaker 15: This is a bit confusing Mary because in her post online, Virginia Gufrey said that she's gone into kidney renal failure and is being transferred to a specialist urology hospital. And she's posted a photo where she appears to be in a hospital bed and has quite severe bruising to her face. She goes on to say that she has four days to live after a crash with the school bus near her home in Perth in Australia now Western Australia. Police explained they know of a minor crash between a school bus and a car that was reported by the bus driver the following day, but there are no reported injuries to them as a result of the crash.
Speaker 6: Here's what the officers have said.
Speaker 16: I do you know there was an accident on the twenty fourth of March. It was a bus with another vehicle and was.
Speaker 2: There any passengers on the bus at the time when.
Speaker 16: We were I'm not aware of passengers on the bus, but certainly the bus driver reported as he was required to do and in the right time frames, and I am advised it was about two thousand dollars damage in the vehicle.
Speaker 6: Not aware of any injuries. Now.
Speaker 15: Separately, a spokesperson for the East Metropolitan Health Service has told Australian media that Misterie Fray is not at any of their facilities. Virginia Giffray sued Prince Andrew with allegations of sexually assaulting her when she was seventeen years old. She claimed to have been trafficked by convicted Peter phil Jeffrey Epstein, who was a friend of the Duke of York, Prince Andrew, who's always denied the allegations of sexual assault. And he did settle the case out of court with the Prince paying Misteriefray an undisclosed son, okay, ellipt.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay. So the police. The police say that the accident was very minor, there was no injuries, there was nobody on the boss okay, So something's not adding up, how do you have a get enough boss accident? Then six days later you end up in the hospital and you you look like this right here. It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 6: Whoa whoa, whoa, whoa whoa. So this picture was six days after the accident. None of the hospitals.
Speaker 3: Accident was on the twenty fourth. Six days later, she shows up in the hospital on the thirtieth. That's when this photo was posted on Instagram. Was on the thirtieth.
Speaker 6: One of the hospitals said that she was there.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that that this is when the photo was posted. Was six days later on Instagram. We don't exactly know she showed up to the hospital, but I'm guessing that it was after because all this stuff with the bus is this is Ross Munds. Bus driver disputes Epstein victim Virginia Giffray's collision claims blown out of proportion. The bus driver who allegedly hit Jeffrey Epstein victim Virginia Giffray said that the mom of the three was completely exaggerating when she suggested that the accident nearly killed her. Okay, so, Ross Muns, this guy claims that Virginia wasn't even in the vehicle. Whenever he hit them, he didn't even see her in the vehicle. It was an elderly lady that he hit in the vehicle, and she didn't He didn't even know that there was another passenger in the car until the day after whenever he reported it. The police didn't show up to the accident. He didn't This guy right here, Ross Muns didn't notify the police until a day after the accident. He said that it was all that Virginia was. He didn't even see Virginia inside the vehicle. Moun maintains that he never actually saw Giffrey inside of the vehicle, and the only other interaction with the driver utailed checking on her condition and warning her to put her signals on when making a turn. That's all the conversation was. And she asked how the kids on the bus. Now this is saying that there was kids on the bus. Okay, we just heard the police say that they didn't have any passengers on the bus.
Speaker 6: And they also I could have swore they said in that report that none of the local hospitals said that she was even at the hospital. So it's like.
Speaker 3: Exactly, she didn't show up until six days that women were assuming that she didn't show up until six days later when she posted the Instagram post.
Speaker 6: Do we know that she posted that though? Because it almost looks like somebody took a picture of her and then did the post, wrote all that stuff, and it's like, don't even know that she actually even made that post.
Speaker 5: I actually find that post, my opinion, actually extremely weird.
Speaker 6: I find it did she even was she even the author of that post?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, Like, I'm just gonna be honest, like I in my opinion, I listen, some people either they don't care you want attention anyway. I just feel that that picture is not the best. I just don't see why a woman would want to be posting that, like pretty much, I just as a sex victim, I would think, I don't know, it's like, you got half your tit hanging out with a fucking EKG thing on it, and if you weren't there that day, what the fuck is the EKG even thing on there for what to look like a nipple to catch your attention?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: Like, I just feel like this whole fucking picture is just off.
Speaker 6: Okay, how what's the timeline between that picture being posted and then and then her being pronounced dead or whatever.
Speaker 3: That picture was posted on the thirtieth, and then she was supposedly committed suicide on the twenty.
Speaker 6: Fifth, so like a month later, yeah, around.
Speaker 3: Twenty five days. I'm not sure if there was a thirty first day in March or not, but if there wasn't, then it would be twenty five days later.
Speaker 6: So could we assume was there any like hoopla around her death? Was there any autopsy photographs anything like that? Any like? Do we know is there anything postmark that she arrived at the morgue around that time? Or are we just taking it like.
Speaker 8: They're saying that they're not going to do an autopsy for two years?
Speaker 6: Okay, well, that's weird. I think maybe the picture we saw that was posted on the thirtieth, she may have already been dead.
Speaker 3: I don't think that that's the case, because there's photos of her leaving the hospital.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, I would like to see, just for my own curiosity.
Speaker 3: Her leaving the hospital. She left out the back of the hospital and this is her brother right well, her half brother, Daniel Wilson, that's driving the vehicle, and she's in the passenger seat. Because Australia, the driver's side is on the opposite side of the car. So these pictures of her leaving the back of the hospital trying to avoid paparazzi left. This was she was spotted in public for the first time two days after she was discharged from the Perth Hospital. Let me see when she actually I think that this article says when she got.
Speaker 8: Has anybody run that beaten up image through the AI?
Speaker 3: Okay you're free put into a bead store near the Royal Retreat in North Perth and a blue Chevrolet Siverado being driven by a bearded man around four thirty pm Wednesday local time. Yeah, this was. These photos were taken after she had left the hospital. Because that's been a contention with a lot of people as well. They're like, ah, well, you know she's dead in the photo, But I don't believe that that's that's the case, because here she is after she's left the hospital, alive and well, so all.
Speaker 6: Right, at least we can say we know she probably left the hospital. I'm having a hard time with the bruised, beat up picture. Yeah, exflicting information about the bus crash and are not even being there. I just I just it's not it's not mathing for me. I mean, nothing adds up.
Speaker 4: I mean, as a woman, I like to ask you, but I mean, I guess you haven't been in this situation. But do you think, like, if there's something like that happened to Julia, you'd be thinking about posting.
Speaker 5: A picture that looks just like that. I just don't know. I just don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just don't get that. I mean, I understand, wouldn't you want to be famous now too? But come on, like, dude, yeah, I mean yeah, I just find it fucking weird if.
Speaker 6: You're laying there like that. I would be lucky if I even like called my sister and told her what happened. You know, it's like I'm lying there. They just told me I have four days to live. I look like that. The last thing on my mind is making a pot Like I might call loved ones and be like, hey, I got really fucked up in a car accident and they're saying I'm gonna die soon. The last thing on my mind would be posting something like that on Instagram or wherever the fuck. But to me, it looks like she didn't take the photo. I don't even know. She wrote the caption on the photo to be honest with you, you know, like who knows. But I mean we let's just say we know she left the hospital because she's got her middle finger up. She's like, fuck you, I'm going home.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 6: We still don't know what happened to her.
Speaker 8: But writer, can you see the the make and model of the car and the reflection in her sunglasses.
Speaker 3: That looks like a white Uh it kind of looks like a limb. No, it's not a limo. It's like a white vehicle like right here in or something like it could be. I couldn't make an accurate depiction on exactly what those that seems to be where the photo is being taken from. Is the car?
Speaker 1: This is?
Speaker 3: This is going to make a lot more sense whenever I read this this next article, it's all come together. Okay. So from the trying to make sense of the car crash, why are all these discrepancies of the car crash during this period of time whenever she was supposedly in the hospital. You also had Prince Andrew's ex girlfriend making comments on Instagram about how this is karma for making up lies against Prince Andrew. This is from the Newsweek article Prince Andrew's former girlfriend, Lady Victoria Harvey sparked fury by reacting to Virginia giaphrase suicide. But she also did one on the bus accident as well, where she posted all these stories on Instagram saying that this is this is what you get from making up lies against my ex lover, Prince Andrew. It's completely ridiculous.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So she got into some heat there and she's also you know, Morgan kind of confronts her in the interview that we showed that I have in the bottom here, but in order to figure out exactly what's going on here with the bus crash, I was like, Okay, it's not adding up. It's not making any sense. How did the bus crash happen on the twenty fourth and then it's six days later on the thirtieth, as she posted the photos she had these kinds of injuries beforehand, And why didn't she go to the hospital immediately? You would think that if you'd look like that after a bus crash, you would immediately go to the hospital. Okay, especially when she says that she has kidnel renal failure. Okay, I'm like, why didn't she go to the hospital immediately if these injuries came from the bus crash? And then I'm looking at these injuries more and I'm like, this doesn't look like it came from a bus crash. This looks like he was held down and repeatedly beaten in the side of it the face. Oh yeah, like someone held her down by her neck and just was striking her with their right hand in the side of the face. And then I'm like, Okay, can I find any articles did she say anything about, you know, domestic violence? You know, did she make any comments about her husband potentially beating her? And it turns out that there is. But this People magazine article right here basically lays out the entire story. Virginia Giffrey alleges that her husband has physically abused her for years. I can no longer stay silent. This is the exclusive of the People magazine right as controversy swirls about the cryptic Instagram message Jeffrey Epstein's victim, Virginia Giffray, recently posted a photo of her deteriorating health following a car crash in Australia. She is now coming forward with allegations of abuse against her husband of twenty two years, Robert Jeffrey. In an exclusive statement to People, Virginia said, I was able to fight back against Justlain Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein, who abused and trafficked me, but I was unable to escape the domestic violence in my marriage until recently, after my husband's latest physical assault. I can no longer stay silent. Now what physical assault is she referring to. It has to be when she's in the hospital and she's blaming the bus accident for her injuries. But it really wasn't the bus accident that calls her injuries. It was her husband beating her, and she went to the hospital to blame her husband beating her on the bus accident. Okay, kind of got put two and two together there, But she basically says it in this statement to People that in a roundabout way that the bus accident wasn't what calls her injuries. It was the latest physical assault from her husband. Okay, and then you go down here a little bit. She ended the statement by saying, again, I think everyone for their support, I have faith and justice will prevail. This statement to People magazine happened less than a week after Virginia posted that photo on Instagram on Sunday, March thirtieth. Okay, so this was less than a week after she had posted the Instagram. She was already out of the hospital, and she gave this exclusive statement to People magazine. So this wasn't before, this was after. Hey, then you scroll down here a little bit. The spokesperson for Virginia confirms that Virginia reported on January ninth, twenty twenty five, an assault in Western Australia to police, who did not charge raw for any crime. People has been unable to obtain the incident report. Robert did not respond to People People's multiple calls and texts for comment.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: So there's another incident where her husband beat her to an inch of her life Okay, during a trip to one of the children's birthdays in January. So this is January of twenty twenty five. Earlier in the year, Robert allegedly beat Virginia so severely that she was left with a crooked septem and a profriated eye, among other injuries. They say she was transported to the hospital for her injuries. Her spokeswoman, sad Okay, so still in the year her husband beat the shit out of her, She went to the hospital, filed a re police report, and from the description, a crooked septem and a profriated eye, among other injuries would be what she kind of would look like back in the earlier in the year as she looks in this photo.
Speaker 6: But do we even know that she was at the scene of the fucking bus crash?
Speaker 3: We don't. That's that's the thing, is she she reportedly was in the back seat, but the bus driver says that she that he didn't even see her in the vehicle.
Speaker 5: I don't understand why the cops weren't there.
Speaker 3: You would think it's the best two thousand dollars worth of damage, the cops would show up, right. But I think the Australian laws are different. I think that if it's a if there's no injuries in the crash, then it's not required to be reported. What she then just throws in like you can just do a bunch of insurance fraud on that. I don't know why that's even a legal thing, right.
Speaker 2: It seems like the pretty kind of wild situation there, But yeah, I mean it would be you know, see, it just seems like they're you know, in this individual kind of aspect of the lack of documentation around these these claims and circumstances. It seems like that's a kind of a going trend in Virginia's last you know, few months of her life there, right, a lot of you know, these incidents, there's not a lot of documentation of what's really going on versus the claims that they're being made beat the bus, crash or you know this. When you make these points about her husband, I think that's you know, I don't know how that dude's just walking around like he's got no problem.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying, How how can a woman end up at the hospital looking like that and nothing happened to the husband?
Speaker 2: Right, I don't know what goes on the laws in Australia, but yeah, I mean these uh seems like these things are just kind of getting ignored, right.
Speaker 3: Well, this was what happened, was was that whenever he beat her earlier in the year, in January of twenty twenty five, and she went to the hospital and then went to file a police report of the beating. Robert Giffrey, her husband, been filed a family violence restraining order against her. Okay, he flipped the script on her, turned it against her. Psychopathic narcissist woman beat her? Would do they try and flip it on you, right? And he then he alleged that she had become violent with him. Okay, so he had this family restraining order against her, he took the kids. He's already built his entire defense. He built his defense from the jump earlier in the year.
Speaker 16: Okay.
Speaker 3: So he has the restraining order. So even if she were to go to the police and be like, Okay, my husband just beat the shit out of me, it's not going to matter. He's the one that has the restraining order against her, and he's the one that has the kids. And that's how he got the kids was through this family violence restraining order. That's how he got the kids taken away from her in the first place. So if anything were to happen to her, let's say she dies, commits suicide, no one is ever going to look at him. He is not going to be the suspect because he has the restraining order and he's had the kids for.
Speaker 2: This entire time.
Speaker 6: Oh shit, yep. But do you think her husband's tied up in some stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would guess so, yeah. I mean, that's just my personal opinion he would have. I mean, I can't you say on I would imagine, yes, I would imagine that he is.
Speaker 6: Do you think she was about to open up another can of worms or something? And this is why this had to happen. I mean, it just seems so far removed from the first time she came out with the allegations. I mean, what this is like from the over ten years later, right.
Speaker 3: Or Okay, So this is Sky Roberts right here. This is her brother, her biological brother, and his wife. They exclusively tell people Virginia's brother, Sky Roberts, and wife Amanda, both thirty six, say Virginia, who lives in Australia, is making the allegations now because of the severity of her injuries, and Sky says here, I think that the last incident that they had, she almost died. Okay, So they're referring to the January ninth beating where she went to the police file, the report, went to the hospital, and then he responded by filing a family restraining order. First, she's saying that we had to speak about that truth with her on the phone and I think that she had acknowledged that if she had one more incident with him, he wasn't making it out of there.
Speaker 6: Reminds me of OJ and Nicole Simpson Orenthal.
Speaker 1: James Simpson.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know you think he didn't.
Speaker 1: I do the hurts rental car guy.
Speaker 3: Hurts.
Speaker 1: No, OJ, OJ is definitely innocent. He OJ did not do it.
Speaker 6: JJ, you make my butthole pucker every time. You know, and I know that he fucking did that ship.
Speaker 2: I've previously been known to have that effect on a lot of folks in around the politics in Washington and d C. But I I it's unfortunate effect I've presented to you there, Julia. But I do have to stand by my my my assertion that Alan Durstwitz is the creepster and Oronthal.
Speaker 1: J Simpson did not do it.
Speaker 6: All right, Well, I need some further elabor elaboration on that in a future episode. But this this does remind me of that. It's like my husband keeps beating me. She's telling all of her friends and family like the next time he does it, I'm getting if anything happens to me, he did it. And then it's like she actually ends up dead.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, can I add some more mystery to all of these these matters we were talking about before the generational you know thing that she was born into here and I, you know, I had no idea writer that her mother's her mother was a Cabelle. You saw me light up, because the Cabells are one of the blue blood families of Virginia. So I did some quick family tree thereover and her fourth grade grandfather was the Governor of Virginia, infamous William Cabbell. And then he was a member of the Society the Cincinnati, as was his father. So it appears Virginia's uncle, her mother's brother, her uncle is a member of the Virginia chapter of the Society of the Cincinnati. Wow, that's super interesting. That's why here and here's here's another one for you. So if you're familiar with the fellow by the name of Robert Mueller, the third Oh Bob from a re FBI director Bagman and US attorney US attorney who let Isaac Asimoff Junior off with no charges out there in the San Francisco Bay area in the nineties after the infamous Son of the Rocket Scientists or the Rum sorry. Yeah, the the technical advisor to NASA and sci fi writer Isaac Asimoff. He his son got busted with the largest child child pornography stash in America history at the time. So Robert Mueller said, you don't know, you don't need to go to jail. As a US attorney, that was his decision. So or at least it's not, you know, he facilitated that aspect of it. But Bob Muller's wife is Isaac Cabell. In fact, she's fourth cousins with Virginia Geuphray's mother Cabell.
Speaker 1: Their fourth cousins Cabell.
Speaker 3: So I think Virginia's mom, Lynne Cabell. Where did you say that these people were out of Virginia Virginia? Yes, she she hails from Richmond, Virginia.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: And then they named their their daughter Virginia.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Environment Cabells are infamous in that same family. Cousins of these two women, Bob Mueller's wife and Virginia Giffray's mother's.
Speaker 1: Both Cabell women. There.
Speaker 2: Cousins of them was General Charles Cabell, the deputy director of the CIA that jeffk infamously fired over that whole like I said earlier, that whole bad pig situation as Ricky Dick was talking about. And his brother, Earl Cabell was the mayor of Dallas who changed the Uh. I'm telling this to writers if writer doesn't already know these things. But as far as the kind of thanks for the folks of the interwebs and the Cabbell family is Earl Cabell was the mayor of Dallas that day and changed the route.
Speaker 1: Didn't you writer.
Speaker 3: Theorcade yet?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, I really enjoyed your jfk X documentary and that that was the first I think that was the first conversation we had.
Speaker 1: On here with the writer, right Nick on the Yeah, that was a good one. That's the family. They deep, They're deep, right, they run deep in American para politics.
Speaker 8: That's so strange. It seems like all these huge events they're sort of playing a role right in the background.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I always say, head list, if you look at any conspiracy quote unquote conspiracy theory in American para politics throughout its history, all roads lead back to the society of the Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: Those people magazine articles. So Sky and Amanda note that they don't know whether Virginia's medical issues were calls by the crash, or complications from a beating she allegedly suffered at the hands of her husband, or a combination of the two. Let's be clear, she never stated in the bus accident the calls of all her other injuries, says guy. So right here, this People magazine article is literally telling you everything you need to know. It lines up all the circumstantial evidence, which is all that is needed for an investigation on Virginia Giuphray's husband, Robert Giuffrey. The proven domestic violence, a woman beating, narcissistic asshole that needs to be investigated for her death. There needs to be an investigation on Robert Giffray. I mean that's if he's not If he didn't actually kill her, then I'm confident that he was somehow involved in some kind of way, and there needs to be a giant investigation opened up on him. Virginia's lawyer has mentioned that that she casts down whether she committed suicide or not, her dad also saying that she would never so that she didn't commit suicide. Well, then you have the whole thing that she posted on x well formerly Twitter on X I'm making a publicly known that, in no way, shape or form am I suicidal. I've made this known to my therapist and GP. If something happens to me in the state of my family, do not let this go away. Help me protect them too, medieval people want to see me quieted. Now. This was from twenty nineteen, and some people have been like, oh, well, that's too long of amount of the time for her saying that until she supposed to be from her committing suic Like there's no fucking statute of limitations on saying that you would never kill yourself.
Speaker 6: Like, what is she supposed to do? Post it every day?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you know, like, fuck doesn't count after two years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's great, It's it's wired stupid, Like, if you make a statement like this, it doesn't matter how long ago you made it. You're making the statement in confidence that you would never kill yourself if any of you guys were to say this or were to ever have posted this, and then I don't know, even twenty years later, even twenty years later, one of you guys it's reported that one of you all can commit a suicide. I'll be like, what the fuck? No, get the shit out of it.
Speaker 1: It doesn't require daily blog updates, right, the anti right update.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying. It's like it's even still so recent that I would say this, this is relevant, like twenty nineteen. It's not like fucking fifteen years ago.
Speaker 1: I mean to do Instagram stories every morning. Hey, y'all, I'm not going to off myself.
Speaker 8: We need to make that the new greeting. I'm not suicidal, Yeah, geting.
Speaker 6: I'm not suicidal. Yeah, so writer, you think her husband has something to do with this, I'm gathering I clearly would agree with you, because I don't think the bus story or any of that is adding up. The only thing I would say, though, if we're taking it to a real conspiratorial place, is that the picture of the bruised face Virginia is hitting me wrong. It just looks like it's been edited. It looks like it's out of place in some way. Even the way her head, well, the way her head is laying on the pillow right to me, it looks like it's a picture of her like maybe laying sideways on the floor and they photo shopped her body out and then like put it in a hospital. But like, I don't know, it just doesn't it's not it's not. I mean, I feel like I could do better to shop than that picture.
Speaker 3: That's the thing though, that's kind of like what they want you to kind of believe, because then that turns her into a liar. That's exactly what Lady Victoria Harvey is saying about the Epstein photo of her, of her and Prince Andrew. She's trying to say that the photo was cropped, that they weren't really there, Okay, that they were cut out of the image because it's supposedly Harvey went to the exact house that the photo was taken and she measured the doorway. Okay, she took a freaking tape measure and measured the doorway and then had someone stand where Prince Andrew was standing. And then she's making the case that there isn't enough room between the banister and the edge of the doorframe for three people to fit in there, so obviously it has to be photoshopped. Right. They're trying to paint her out to be a liar, and anything that they can try and use against her is making her more of a liar. And that's the reason why they were trying to come after her for the bus accident story is to try and paint as wire so that the allegations don't stick as much. Because Prince Andrew's trying to get back into the royal family again, right because it's kind of been exiled. But if he can prove without a doubt that she's a liar and that she's making things up and that the photo of them together with Jaselen Maxwell, Prince Andrew and Virginia Jafray and Jaselene Maxwell is faked, then he's welcome back with open arms, right right.
Speaker 1: And I mean, so.
Speaker 6: That makes me even makes me think even more that she didn't even make the post under the picture about the bus and your car will turn into a tin can and I've got four days to live. And it's like you said, they're making her out to be such an extreme asshole to lie about this stuff and post pictures of her bruised face and do all this, and it it's an assassination on her character so that you don't believe anything she says. And then it's like her husband hurries up and files the report first and shit like that, so it's like, oh, no, she's the abuser, not me, and I should get the kids, and it's just like a total attack on her character. Yeah, well, I think.
Speaker 2: We're pointing out Julia to me, and what you're pointing out is this. I mean, I've identified these things soon from my perspective, that's why kind of purpose she serves here in a certain regard. And maybe again maybe not by choice, but by continuing to be victimized by this network that she was never able to depart and was born into.
Speaker 1: But because let's let's look at it this way.
Speaker 2: Where's the other thirty approximately thirty one other victims from the two thousand and seven Florida case. They're identified by the FBI, right interviewed. It was all in the It was all in the case. I mean a lot of that stuff is available through the Florida Sunshine Laws, through the state case. Not all the names, but necessarily but the total number of victims when they were listed in there. But that's where correct me if I'm wrongwriter, that's where Virginia originates from, as far as we never hear Virginia's name before that case, right.
Speaker 3: I believe that that is correct. That's from twenty fifteen, or.
Speaker 1: That the initial Florida in Palm Beach.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, yeah, yeah, I believe I've ever heard names first and brought up, but she didn't didn't come out like publicly until twenty and fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, So you know where you what's your thoughts? Where are the rest of these other victims from that original case.
Speaker 3: Well, I can tell you where. Two other of the victims are victims are are dead as well, Jeffrey Epstein days Virginia Giffray's death marks a third loss. Experts say predators need to be punished. This is a Fox News article. So two other victims of Jeffrey Epstein, Caroline Andreano, who testified against Jesselene Maxwell during her sex trafficking trial, died May twenty third, two thousand and twenty twenty three, after an accidental drug overdose in a West Palm Beach, Florida hotel.
Speaker 6: Where I'm okay, so that's another accident.
Speaker 3: Leaskuy Patrick LEAs Sky Patrick, age of twenty nine, after a drug overdose, died after a drug overdose in West Palm Beach, Florida in twenty and seventeen. The police say the police had that the overdose was accidental.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, same same hotel room and everything. These bitches are just showing up there and just accidentally overdosing themselves. Come on, fuck off?
Speaker 2: Was that the same hotel as that won a gubernatorial candidate for the Democratic Party? News overdose down there?
Speaker 3: Probably that one. Yeah, I do remember that. I don't remember what name of the hotel room that was, but.
Speaker 1: It doesn't give Gillo I think was his name.
Speaker 2: Maybe he welke Ume next to uh, you know, met that or something like that, next to you know, mail hooker, NICs for paramedics picking them up.
Speaker 4: I think the drugs is even a good way to try to even just kind of blow off the whole thing. Oh well, since they were sex trafficked and sex workers, they must have done drugs as well, so of course they would die that way.
Speaker 6: They were crackheads. Yeah talking about of course they did this, But I mean all three of them are dead, right, Like what, there are no coincidences when it comes to this kind of stuff. You guys like you are not going to convince me that these are just random acts of like accidental drug overdoses and weird. I got hit by bus just kidding, No, I didn't show up suicide.
Speaker 1: Come on, for sure.
Speaker 2: For sure that's what was getting with these tails, Like what are these hotels now they're doing all this trafficking stuff. These people are popping up dead in these hotels in this region, Like what is really going on down there?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And how easy is that to like overdose somebody. It's very extremely especially if they have a like a prescription, if they have like a doctor prescription for some sort of medication. Literally all you gotta do is go in there and switch on their pills for like high amounts of fins, which is what I believe happened to Prince. That's my personal opinion.
Speaker 2: Speaking of fenanyl, you can go old school Watergate Burglars c I a style when they try to put LSD on the wheeling, the steering wheel of Jack Anderson, the reporter, to cause him to loosening and crash. You can put somel in that regard and you don't have to use much. And it would because you don't have to ingest the fennel. You could, you know, come in contact with you. You could be fucking It wouldn't take much. That's a good way to take someone out right and be called a drug overdose.
Speaker 1: Right, yep, well do you do?
Speaker 6: You guys remember all of the accidental drug overdoses that came out of the Laurel Canyon. I've talked about this somebody, Those.
Speaker 1: Were real drug overdoses.
Speaker 6: The KYJ Come on, dude, I mean literally.
Speaker 2: Forward didn't kill himself and then light his car on fire from the backseat.
Speaker 1: Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Speaker 6: That's what I'm talking about, all the all the accidental Laurel Canyon drug over doses. And then it's like you got Marilyn Monroe, who I've also talked about, Right, Marilyn Monroe's death doesn't make any sense, and the autopsy report agrees with me. And so it's just like they cannot convince me that when somebody's coming out with stuff like this and then they end up an accidental drug overdose that it was just purely an accident. In this bitch getting hit by bus and all this posting on Instagram and all this stuff. I mean, it's just like, how retarded do they? I Mean, it's like they you literally can't even believe your own eyes because they'll just tell you that it's you know that you're you're grasping at straws or whatever. But it's like, no, dude, this is real.
Speaker 2: Remember do you remember Ann Hesh's accidental accident in car accident she died from.
Speaker 1: She's literally trying to get off the stretcher.
Speaker 6: Sitting up like fuck you, I'm not dead. And it's like.
Speaker 1: That didn't happen. Didn't happen.
Speaker 3: That one's crazy, right, that one's wild. And then you got Jim Morrison too, died of an accidental drug overdose.
Speaker 6: I actually think he's still alive.
Speaker 1: Years ago when Rush Limbaugh died.
Speaker 3: Rush Limball, that's who he was.
Speaker 1: J dude.
Speaker 2: He actually there's a clip on YouTube he's singing this is the End, which you know he's playing at the studio and singing along. It is Jim Morrison that he used the same gold microphone. You can find the last photo of Jim Morrison about four months where he died. He's super fat, looks like a young Rush Limbaugh. And then last point and he went on national TV at the height of his fame in like sixty eight and they're like, what do you want? You know, where do you see yourself in ten years? He says, Oh, I hope I just fade away in corporate America. That's what Russe Limball did.
Speaker 6: Seriously, I mean, obviously I would agree with that. I think a lot of the people who died in the sixties were actually just repurposed as different characters.
Speaker 3: But yeah, no, I mean I think, yeah, the show put on an agenda, so they weren't even real to begin with, and then does and then they just go on to do something else.
Speaker 6: I did recently watch writers documentary Clockwork Shining. That's what it's called, right. I loved it. I love cubriacause that's that's my guy right there. I have done a ton of research on him, and I really enjoyed that. I really like your take on things. Anyways, I say all that to say he was part of the sixties too, right, and like the fake moon landing and all that. They can take anything they want. What I'm just saying, they can make you believe anything you want. A lot of that stuff came out of the sixties. I think a lot of the people that died in the sixties were repurposed. The only the point I'm trying to make though, is that I think these people are actually dead. I think they get actually killed because of what they're trying to do. And that's like one of the saddest parts about this is that these are like real people dying and shit, and we'll never really know what happened to them for sure.
Speaker 2: Well have you seen have you seen JFK Actualia, Because that really that I blew up my brain horn reconsidering matters relative of the JFK that whole Bay a Pig situation.
Speaker 6: Yes, I did see that one. And I also have Jay Widner on I follow him on YouTube, and I've always really liked his stuff on you know, Paul McCartney being replaced by a look alike, and I've always really loved that stuff. But yeah, I mean a lot of people will say, like this stuff is staged, this stuff is fake. But I'm in the percentage of conspiracy theorist who thinks that these people actually die. When you see like this happening, especially the like Virginia and the other two that died in the hotel, I think they're actually dead.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I think so too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that's the complex nature of looking at these things.
Speaker 2: But I do think it is important to kind of consider those aspects, like like, like you y'all present their JFKX writer the whole This is just all part of the show, right.
Speaker 1: You know, because it is. It's quite a show too, you know what I mean, you really think about it in the way you all present that argument.
Speaker 3: Well, and not only that, there's so much stuff with JFK that is just completely I mean, there's this vanity Fair article. I don't want to detract from what we're talking about here, but this vanity Fair article of JFK is talking about how he staged his own murder in a James Bond inspired spy film two months before his assassination. Article is insane. And this came on the heels of the release of our documentary. So he essentially did a home movie baking his assassination two months before his supposed real assassination in Daly Plaza, with the exact same Secret Service agents showing up on video. So it's just like, okay, well this seems like it was like a test run, right right, they were just kind of testing this out. Nick the articles in the bottom here, you just want to show it really quick so people can see it. It's the vanity Yes, as a Vanity Fair article that goes into detail about this. It came out at the beginning of the year, and it just goes into all of this stuff, like how Jackie was a wanted to be a filmmaker and a student of film, and how they shot this fake Paul landis was there are all the Secret Service agents were in on this fake assassination a couple of months before the uh this is Landa's talking about it right here. At one point, land has told me that in nineteen sixty three he had taken part in a prank movie about an assassination. So here's evidence of JFK doing a fake assassination home video just a couple of months before the supposed real assassinations.
Speaker 1: Solid part of.
Speaker 3: The show wild.
Speaker 6: I mean, I say this all the time, but it's just it becomes more and more true. I feel like we're living in the most interesting season of American horror story ever. I mean, it's just like one thing after another.
Speaker 1: What I like. I like the reference. I'm not familiar with the backstory of that, but I like where your heads out there.
Speaker 2: Except from the from the post apocalyptic nature of what you're what you're describing. Because I say the same thing, I feel like we live in a Philip K. Dick inspired nightmare. You live in a transpocalypse, dude, don't get me started and Robert the dolls or don't make him trans either, because then I'll really be out of here.
Speaker 6: Oh god, that's part.
Speaker 3: I think we need a remake of Jawls where the sharks are transgender sharks.
Speaker 1: I'm not watching Wokes Goberg. Is that is that your describing?
Speaker 3: That's right, I would love that.
Speaker 8: That sounds like prime Ai slope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of transgender triangle between them.
Speaker 2: Well, they can't kill the sharks because they're trans. They got a lot of meat the humans still, right, That's that's kind of the stick, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it, that's the one. But yeah, that you're killing.
Speaker 2: Richard Dreyfus and and uh you know the old sin Roy Schneider. They're the ones getting murk because everyone's trying to kill the shark.
Speaker 1: Right. I like the plotline of Your jaw Your Drawls remake their rudder. It's good stuff.
Speaker 3: I think Holly Wish is some men email hit Me in the Middle, Transgender Drawls remake in the Middle.
Speaker 8: You've got to have an interlude of the guy from Pretty Woman chasing a dribble.
Speaker 5: Oh god, gear Yeah, oh man, we should do that.
Speaker 3: We should definitely. Well, they're remaking holes. They're remaking holes, and they're making it trans I think.
Speaker 6: Come on, this Shila above movie. What was wrong with the first one?
Speaker 7: I loved it.
Speaker 6: I thought it was great. Not enough trainees, for God's sake. I thought that all the races were represented, at least in the first run. But not enough trainees. Not not enough trainees. I get it, I get it.
Speaker 5: Money move.
Speaker 3: Disney's gim Flipped Holes reboot announces cast and character details. A new gender flip Disney Plus series version of Holes has just announced the cast and the characters is shaping up to look very differently than from the two thousand and three limitation of the famous book. Neither neither had this girl who is playing no longer a boy named Stanley, but a girl named Hayley. So yeah, so it's a girl playing a boy playing a girl.
Speaker 6: Then is this gonna be an Elliott Page? Fucking is she.
Speaker 8: Gonna be the new uh? What's the name?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 8: Really?
Speaker 1: I don't think that. I don't think Ellie Page is act anymore?
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: He's been in some interesting movies.
Speaker 1: Interesting, I'll check it out. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think they should get Bella Ramsey to play the lead role in this holes reboot.
Speaker 2: I'd like to see I got a picture up there for nick. I'd like to see a made for TV movie on this.
Speaker 1: On this fella.
Speaker 6: Shit, who's said?
Speaker 2: That's Buffalo Jared Visa a likely mind controlled assassinated one on a multi states killing spree, but previous back in last last May May of twenty twenty four. But previous to that, he he tried to get me to hire him as my PR guy, and I didn't have I wasn't looking for a PR guy, and he wouldn't take no for an answer. And it turns out the guy he murdered to start that killing spree hired him as his PR guy.
Speaker 9: What.
Speaker 1: I can't make this ship up.
Speaker 6: He's got a Bink song on just.
Speaker 1: In a NASA shirt. You like his NASA you know half see you.
Speaker 8: You gotta tell them about how he got caught. You gotta tell them about how he got caught. That's the most hilarious part.
Speaker 1: Oh folks.
Speaker 2: Continuing the next Sunday for Operation GCD Sundays, The Lessons of Buffalo Jared Revisa. So when I say mind Control of Assassin writer, he's from like the kind of he used to work at it too. This infamous sports hypnosis and sports psychologists family, the Revisas.
Speaker 1: They're credited with breaking.
Speaker 2: The Curse of the Goat, the curse that allowed the Chicago Cubs to win the twenty sixteen year old series, which was almost predicted, predicted, as we discussed their night with the Julia Nick on Operation GCD, was almost predicted by Back to the Future too, they said twenty fifteen, so they were off by a year in that film.
Speaker 3: Did you see what like aad movies? Now there they cut an entire scene out of Back to the Future, an Amazon cut an entire scene out of the Russ movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at the beginning, I've heard these things.
Speaker 3: We're also Mike Tyson was also hypnotized by his coach as well, to be like they'd been using hypnotism and and all that ship for sports for a really long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's creepy, right.
Speaker 6: Did you hear about the big buff black dude from White Chicks that somebody was trying to diddle on him?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 3: You do you know?
Speaker 2: He went to intralocking the summer camp for the you know, acting and musical talented kids up there Michigan, funded by you know, largely funded by Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 6: The big black dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as a teenager he attended Interlocking.
Speaker 2: What the fun here's an here's a fun here's a fun fact, Jeffrey Epstein's style of Interlocking. Since we're talking about, you know, Jeffrey Epstein, stuff with you.
Speaker 1: Frey.
Speaker 2: So the actor Anthony Rapp, he played in Uh they he's in Confused. He was the dirty kid of the Glasses, right, he was in Rent That fellow. He came out and made allegations against Kevin Spacey publicly in Serra twenty sixteen. Probably he said Kevin Spacey diddled in when he was thirteen years old. Well, the summer is thirteen years old. That summer he was at inn Locking. You know a place where Jeffrey Epstein had his own cottage. Was Kevin Spacey diddling Anthony Rapp at Jeffrey Epstein's cottage at Interlocking.
Speaker 1: I'm just asking these questions. I have no idea. Damn.
Speaker 6: Well, have you seen the new logo for Nickelodeon? Looks like Little Saint James Island it's creepy, like what because we all know like the Dan Schneider weirdness and like the Nickelodeon stuff that was going on, the Amanda Bines and like whatever whatever Zoe Lynn spears. But then you look at the new Nickelodeon Splat logo and it literally if you put it up next to Little Saint James, it's like you could almost mix him back with them. It's like the same exact shape. So what's really Have you heard the theories though?
Speaker 9: That?
Speaker 2: I was just good and I was just gonna make a point on that, Anthony rap guy, go ahead, Oh, I was.
Speaker 6: Going to say, have you heard though that there are some people in the conspiracy theory community who are saying that Jeffrey Epstein never existed though, that he's a figment of our fucking imagination, and that he's like a CGI fake person. I'm just saying I don't agree with that, but that's something that's floating around.
Speaker 1: That's the nihilism that he rubs around conspiracy culture today. That's what that is.
Speaker 2: That's believing nothing, and it's kind of you know, you see a little bit kind of creeping in a lot of aspects of it. I think that's that's I have not seen that, though Julian nah Right are there on one point. On Anthony Rapp, I'm ashamed of myself. His actually most notable role is probably as the ancient alien cargo cultist cult leader at the end of the film road Trip restarts his own cult Heaven's Gate style, and then they try and they don't drink the kool aid.
Speaker 1: He's the only one who drinks the kol a.
Speaker 3: Road Trip with the euro Trip, I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, he was the he was the teacher's assistant in uh in road Trip and at the end of it, you know, he's he's competing a love interest for Amy Smart with Josh Brecken. I know, to don't ask me why I know all these people'snames, because I can't tell you the difference between Bill Pullman and Bill Paxton. But he plays the competing love interest and I enjoy both of them. Yeah, But he starts his own cold at the end, like Heavn's Gate style, and they kind of mixed Theavan's Gate, you know, with the robes and stuff, and he's the only one who drinks the kool aid, and you know, everyone else is like fuck this dude just killed himself, you know, notable role. I'm ashamed for not remembering that.
Speaker 3: I vaguely remember that movie.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that it's a scene.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, road Trip, road Trip, euro Trip. There's a lot of those style of comedies. They don't make those types of comedies.
Speaker 1: That is weird.
Speaker 8: They really don't like comedy has been narrowed down to a very very tight thing. I mean, do they make comedy movies anymore? Do they make movies anymore?
Speaker 1: I haven't Yeah, you had it right. Do they make comedy movies anymore? They make movies. I just don't think they're really comedies.
Speaker 8: That's nuts.
Speaker 3: You're funny for a completely different reason. Yeah. So I guess let's wrap up this Virginia Giffrey thing. We got, we got? Uh oh, what's the last the video here? Okay, So Prince Andrew's like screl friends. Lady Victoria Harvey was on Piis Morgan. She's trying to debunk the whole photo with Prince Andrew and Virginia Giffrey with Giselene Maxwell in there. She's trying to say that the thing was photoshopped, that three people couldn't fit in between the banister and the end of the doorframe. They go on about this for like twenty minutes, and then finally a gentleman on this panel ask her, hey, where is this? Where are these theories?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 3: Who's propping up your theories that this photo is faked? And you'll get her response here, this is really damning, damning what she says, sir, gotcha.
Speaker 1: Does?
Speaker 17: It remained completely inexplicable, in which he couldn't explain to Emily Mateless in that infamous Newsnight interview for the BBC. He flew to New York. He was seen in Central Part walking with his mate. He spent four days at Epstein's house. Women were seeing coming and going the entire time, and he knew by then that his great buddy was a convicted by the.
Speaker 18: Way, so those photos of the girls coming out the house, now, they didn't come out for many, many years, So I don't even believe they were during that time.
Speaker 1: Do you believe anything that.
Speaker 6: A lot of the girls. Who is a great conspiracy, who's organizing this conspiracy?
Speaker 18: It's it's it's the it's the intelligence three letter of word agencies that are wrapped up in this. So I'm not going to go into right now, because I would rather stay alive. But what I'm saying is.
Speaker 3: You she just said it.
Speaker 1: She's just.
Speaker 3: I couldn't believe it when I was watching those Christian.
Speaker 8: She's just going to get paycheck though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's being paid organizations to go on this show, the Finn Prince Andrew that she's not even dating or even has a relationship with.
Speaker 6: She can't even look at the camera either.
Speaker 1: They're a guest on the right.
Speaker 2: These aren't paid you know, necessarily paid consultants reporters, right, she's just his ex girlfriend, right, yep.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but she literally is like looking down and shaking her head.
Speaker 1: For sure, that's what needs to happen.
Speaker 6: I mean literally, dude.
Speaker 8: Is saying something. I can't see it under there.
Speaker 15: There we go.
Speaker 6: They deleted Virginia.
Speaker 8: I believe it.
Speaker 2: I mean that is interesting because you think about, yeah, if you think about the history of Australia at least as far as these spooky activities go relative to American politics, right, it's seems to be pretty get embedded with like CIA stuff, since you know, back to that whole Bay of Pig situation when they were you know, installing that kind of secret satellite side over there called like there area fifty one. I'm sure writers familiar that I'm talking about the Australia fifty one.
Speaker 8: Aren't they in the five Eyes?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They are in the five eyes. Yeah, and that's that's a good point too. So there's a you know, it's again we can call it Australia in America in different places. But it seems like these networks of spooks go and handle like Pine something maybe Pine Crest or there's like a fifty one operation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Pine, Yeah, I know what you're talking about. It's a joint operation between the American government and the Austurian government.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was funded, it started during the Kennedy administration and somehow was signed off I think on legislation, he signed off on executive order maybe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Pine Gap, there we go, thank you, Yes.
Speaker 1: Fine, yap. These things are very connected.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and again five eyes, which that is No one talks about that anymore, do they headless?
Speaker 1: Nope.
Speaker 8: So New Zealand has a rocket program that is primarily centered around rocket Lab, a private space flight company that operates uh in uh the Mahatta Peninsula. So they've got all these rocket programs out there too. Between Australia and New Zealand, and they're hoping to be like the center core of the whole satellite takeover of everything in our lives. So if there is a deep state out there and a big time intelligence that work, I think that's probably what they'd be engaged with. I mean, she's got her brothers out there too. What are the odds that they're not working with one of these rocketry programs in Australia. These people are very hooked in.
Speaker 1: I think again that's a great point.
Speaker 2: Again, her uncle, Robert Gamble Cabell number three, appears to be the current member of her bloodline. So there's five Kabel brothers. They all served as officers under these initial Kabell families there in the goose Land of Virginia. So she's of one of those brothers, you know. So I'm just saying there's a lot of Cabell that are in this mix, but her uncle appears to be the hereditary member on that line.
Speaker 6: Her brothers are working like in all the weirdness like Tesla and all that stuff. I mean, come on, and her dad clearly knew Epstein in some capacity, let's not forget for sure, And her dad.
Speaker 2: I think it correct if I'm wrong, has some interesting proclivities in life these days.
Speaker 3: Yes, he has a cross dresser.
Speaker 1: There you go, transpoly damn.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, here's this pretty I'm going to bring up his Facebook profile. They're eventually going to make this ship private, so we can't show's dad's Facebook page unless Sky Roberts. Here it is. Okay, are we sharing it? Okay? I can't see it? Okay, got it? Okay, scroll down here a little bit. Okay, here he is Crawls dressing.
Speaker 2: Come on, come the fuck on, Ryder dropped out, I mean last week on Initi Lost like, that's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Great finds there.
Speaker 6: Darling, that's the name I'm gonna give this is Darling, dirty, puss, nasty, just gross.
Speaker 3: Kimberly Roberts. I love this picture. Sky. Your makeup looks better than mine.
Speaker 6: Her makeup looks like dog shit. But that's besides the point. The point is gross.
Speaker 1: Who's Kimberly? So this seems to be accepted amongst the Roberts family. I guess I didn't pick up on that comment before Jennifer says.
Speaker 3: Roberts is that's Virginia's maiden name is Roberts.
Speaker 1: No, That's what I'm saying, is that who's Kimberly Roberts comedy?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that? His dad is that? I don't know, Let's find out his sister, his dad, her dad's sister is that? Who's this?
Speaker 3: She lives in Spokane, Washington from Oak Grove, California. So I'm guessing, uh, California. So some kind of religion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it seems to be that's accepted in the family, that that he's a cross dresser than huh.
Speaker 3: See. I don't know exactly what relationship this uh Kimberly person is to Sky to give us that information, but it definitely is a that's.
Speaker 1: Right, clearly, can folk right? Clearly? Can folk there right?
Speaker 3: That's definitely.
Speaker 2: I was just kind of commenting on the generational nature of these things and being being Virginia born into this stuff, like maybe it wasn't her just her mother's family on the Cabel side. Maybe she's born to it on both sides, right, and maybe that's why her folks are married in the first place.
Speaker 6: That's what I would assume, just based off like previous research I've done, because it's usually like generational Satanism or something like that. And I'm not even trying to be hateful about Darlene Dirty Posts right here.
Speaker 2: It's just that Darling dirty Puss alone. Well, we don't need a hate or Julia.
Speaker 6: Darling dirty Puss had some type of hand in what happened to Virginia in my opinion, so so kind of questions his.
Speaker 2: Morals and ethics, ethics in life, right, maybe he did sell his daughter and the stuff.
Speaker 1: If he's dancing around like a little lady here in life these days.
Speaker 6: Well, I have interviewed people who are survivors of SRA and their family. Nine times out of ten is usually helping them and propelling them down that path. So yeah, I mean, Darling dirty Puss is definitely not getting off Scott free.
Speaker 2: I think that I like your nickname. It's strangely enough, he already had an ambiguous name in the first place. Well, they asked what his female name, Robert Scott it was already. That's what I'm saying. Was he born into some like, you know, weird situation already?
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, here's what I'm saying. You leave Darling dirty Puss alone.
Speaker 2: He was born into it To Julie, We're gonna got at some point in time, we got stop point fingers.
Speaker 3: This is Daniel Wilson.
Speaker 1: Call mechanical for their actions, but stop point fingers.
Speaker 6: You know me. This is a.
Speaker 3: Virginia Geffras half brother, Daniel Wilson, and he is a quality specialist at Blue Origin. This is the guy.
Speaker 6: That is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Former return to Service inspector, professional Aircraft Accessories, former aircraft mainenans technician, Aircraft meinus technician at comber Delta Connection. So we worked for a bunch of aircraft companies. Uh, and now he works as a quality specialist for Blue Origin, Jeff Bezos's white company that just launched all those female astronauts as they say they were in space for.
Speaker 8: My ass, my very very fake capsule, fake capsule and everything. Did you see that thing?
Speaker 1: See?
Speaker 2: Here's my idea. Whether they're getting worse on each production. The one with Bill Shatner was better than this one, and that one was bad.
Speaker 6: One hundred What was it? Katy Perry with her dirty.
Speaker 2: Landing on these things, you know, and they got them landing role with Bill Shatner too. They're you know what I mean, They're not doing a good job.
Speaker 16: Dir.
Speaker 1: I think I think I'm going to make a Darling for you out of Skylar.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Darling, dirty puss mascot. But I was going to say Kubrick's version of this, the two thousand and one in Space odysty was better than the Katy Perry footage. Okay, let's just do it.
Speaker 1: Sure for sure?
Speaker 5: Right, got anything left?
Speaker 3: Okay? The mission last at eleven minutes. Sorry, guys, what did I say? Five minutes? It was a very brief amount of time, and then they didn't even break the upper atmosphere, So yeah, five minutes, eleven minutes. It was officially Katy Perry flew into space on Monday, April fourteenth, twenty twenty five. Is a part of Blue Origins in S thirty one mission and all female crew that also introduced Lawrence Sanchez, gall King, Ashua Bowie, Amanda and Caroline Finns. So the flight reached a height of sixty two miles very not even out of the upper atmosphere of Earth, carlsing, which was the boundary between Earth's atmosphere and outer space. The mission lasted about eleven minutes, so very quick, very short, and somehow the door opens from the inside. I mean weird.
Speaker 6: It's that's like believing in the fucking Easter buddy to me. I mean, I'm sorry, that's just it's just so stupid. I can't believe any of it anymore.
Speaker 3: It is unbelievable anything to do with space. Wasn't it just uh who launched that lunar module onto them? Was it Iran or no? India? Remember when India did the lunar.
Speaker 5: Thing Atari game?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I was gonna say. I remember seeing something and just laughing.
Speaker 1: Bio biofuel, poop fuel the rocket.
Speaker 6: It was a poop rocket.
Speaker 1: I mean, they may as well. It's the most abundant resource.
Speaker 6: Right, and it's curry poop too, which is set up more.
Speaker 5: Bo That's how they get to the moment with that one.
Speaker 1: They can fill that.
Speaker 6: Bitch up with curry farts and it would blast you into the X universe.
Speaker 8: Is that what Parsons meant by solid state fuel? What was his magic mixture?
Speaker 2: Is curry?
Speaker 1: You know, it's stuff. You know, it's dealing with stuff. It's Crowley.
Speaker 2: Na Nick red crow You ever, if anyone's ever read Some Crowd, you know that dude was into but some weird anus related actions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 6: What was the stuff that Doc Brown used in the Dolorean to get it up to the jigawatts?
Speaker 1: What was it called the capacitor?
Speaker 6: Know, the stuff that he used to like fuel?
Speaker 3: It we don't remember because.
Speaker 6: Netflix cut it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Nice. So it's curry farts and plutonium to get into the next universe.
Speaker 1: Figger recipe to get to the moon.
Speaker 6: Yep, Libyans.
Speaker 8: Maybe that's the part that they cut out.
Speaker 6: They might have, right, because it's like, oh, we got to be sensitive towards the terrorists.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they put a bunch of fuel in the ship. When the fuel runs all they switch over to curry farts and then that lets them coach.
Speaker 1: That way. Green the Green Project is totally green, or mean totally brown.
Speaker 6: But I mean you know what I mean, recycled curry.
Speaker 8: Farts to not how they'll block out the sun.
Speaker 3: Everywhere?
Speaker 1: And that kids is that a transgender child born?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The trans apocalypse.
Speaker 8: Now I think we've decoded it, all of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was awesome. Uh right, was there anything else that you that you wanted to present you get still that wasn't enough?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Everything that I got here, and yeah, I appreciate you guys. It was a really good conversation, and I think that a huge investigation needs to be brought against Robert Giffray. So you got Robert Giffrey, you got the last name of Virginia Roberts, you got sky Roberts, you got Daniel Wilson, you got sky Wilson Wise Williams Roberts, got sky Rocket Roberts. You got Leah sky Patrick, which was another victim of Epstein. It's just so freaking confusing. All the names are like very similar that are all involved with this stuff. But an investigation needs to be launched right now onto Robert Giffrey before it's too late and this thing in ten years turns into a Netflix documentary Did Virginia really kill herself? Or did you know what was going on?
Speaker 6: To the police led writer, it.
Speaker 3: Doesn't happen now, It's going to be a Netflix documentary in the future where nothing is going to be able to be done because there's too much time this passed in between the event, and then they're not going to be able to do anything about it because all the evidence is going to be gone and whoever did it is going to get away with it. And I'm not saying that Virginia's husband was the one that killed her. But whenever you read the People magazine article and she's making these statements like the next altercation that I get into it with him, I might not make it out alive. Okay, that might be the reason why she's seeing this Shuli has four days to live because she knows that he's going to kill her. It's circumstantial evidence. But the People magazine article is like, really, all that you need? You'd launch an investigation on him at least because if he wasn't responsible for her death, then he was in some way, shape or form at least involved. And we need the investigation now because the Sun article is we didn't read it, but it goes into detail that it's going to be two years until we get the coroner's report for the autopsy from Virginia.
Speaker 6: Ja frant that's ridiculous. And I say all the time writer, just to your point, because I think that's a very good point. I'm so glad that you said it. If it makes it to a Netflix documentary, it's fucked. Yeah, right, it's done. It's fucked. You got just forgetting so.
Speaker 2: For sure, Nick keeps bringing this point out. What you're describing their writer seems like what Nick often brings up. And this is kind of the design to use the whole hog effect of these events to profit off of every aspect possible. So perpetrating it through documentaries is part of the objective going into these matters. Yes, it's not an after after product, after effect.
Speaker 1: I agree with Nick. It is a it's a it's a planned I mean.
Speaker 5: The Googo Beach stuff isn't even over, and there's already documentaries. Lady that lady jumped on that shit real quick.
Speaker 2: There's maybe Brian Coburger did it documentaries and he even had trial yet he's really had hearings.
Speaker 1: Well, what did he like?
Speaker 6: That's all over Hulu right now to watch the stupid did he try once it makes it to Hulu or Netflix? Forget about it? Just forget about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: One thing I do want to mention though, before we do, like finally wrap it up. I do wonder this, I guess maybe your opinions as well. I think, uh, I think just Julia definitely is probably a little bit on both with what I'm wondering about the family. I mean, I know you don't want to point out the victims family because he may be innocent and blah blah blah. But I don't know, man, there's some work with some weird companies and have some weird connections that I just wonder about that.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying that there. I don't know. Maybe the family and they were the first ones to say Her brother and her brother's.
Speaker 3: Wife were the first ones to say that, come out and say that it's one hundred percent definitely a suicide, like it's a suicide nowhere, And then later her dad comes out in this article over here, it's like, yeah, I don't believe that it was a suicide, and it should be an investigation that's launched into this. I mean, just whenever you bring up the whole thing. Ever seeing on X in twenty nineteen that she would never commit suicide, I mean, that's circumstantial evidence enough in my eyes that warrants an investigation. I mean, this TMZ article right here that I brought up earlier says dad wants suicide investigated. Okay, so he doesn't believe that she committed suicide, but her family automatically ruled it a suicide. So when something is automatically ruled a suicide. If there's not a homicidal investigation, open up.
Speaker 5: It's just done.
Speaker 3: Certain. But the thing about it is is if they if it takes two years to get the corner's report, in the autopsy report, and something else shows up that confirms homicide. There's a statute of limitations on prosecution for crimes in Australia. It's one to five years in Australia, Okay, so that could be out of them. That could be Yeah, it could be out of the worm for doing an investigation or bringing any charges against somebody. If the coroner finds something other than suicide, if there's evidence homicide.
Speaker 8: Then the longer you have evidence laying around, the longer it is that you know you've got to present that evidence, and that they might not be able to do it. I mean, especially if there's biological indicators and we're not going to know for two years, so a lot of that stuff could be contaminated by the time it ever goes to trial.
Speaker 1: We exactly anyone's ever even looking for, right, I mean, and.
Speaker 3: Exactly That's what I'm trying to bring the attention to. I mean, people really need to shake and out they need to read this People magazine article. We need to get this thing. There needs to be an investigation on him. And also it's really good timing because she it's essentially proven that her injuries weren't from the bus crashers from her husband beating her, according to essentially what she's seen in a roundabout wagh in the People magazine article. So she probably already has some bruising right from the time that she died. I mean, she doesn't really look like she has any bruising in the photos after she was released from the hospital, but there could still be some residual bruising, like around her neck from maybe her husband like strangling or something. So then if that happened, then that wouldn't even be looked at as like evidence of a homicide. That would be looked at like injuries that happened three weeks before from whenever she was in the hospital. Okay, So it's perfect timing. They got her at the at the at the perfect time, and I think that there needs to be and at least the homicide investigation at least, you know, cover your your p's and q's on this thing so it doesn't become a like I was mentioning Hulu or a Netflix documentary in the future where it's all nothing but speculation and theories, and you have the police officers on there. They're interviewing the police officers, and the police officers are like, oh, ye, I had more evidence, but we didn't follow up on it than the interview as well. What about the autopsy? What was it the autopsy performed, but what about her husband beating her earlier in the year of twenty twenty five before she died. Oh well, we didn't look into that. We didn't think that that was relevant. That's what it's going to be if it happens. What is going to be.
Speaker 6: Agreed?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well said, And.
Speaker 8: You know what, this is possible because that guy who just got marked by Peter Thield now not Peter Thiel's what was it. It was the open AI. He's getting his whistle blow, the whistleblowers getting his autopsy. So things can't move in the right direction on these things. So they're not going to be able to claim that that was a suicide like they wanted to really badly.
Speaker 1: Right, they did declared to suicide initially, right.
Speaker 8: Right, But now they got an independent autopsy and it's open and shutcase.
Speaker 5: All right, Uh writer, why don't let everybody know just in case where they can finally you working in.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, thanks for having me on you guys really appreciate it. It was a great conversation.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, always.
Speaker 3: Input, I love it. I have to get you try and get you all on on my show sometime in the future. Let's do a roundtable on my show. If you guys want to hell you're interesting. You can find me on Raised by Giants, on YouTube and then you know, all podcast platforms. If you'd like to reach out to me personally, you can find me on x Raised by Giants eight and Instagram at Raised by Giants pod. Thank you, guys, really appreciate you.
Speaker 1: You great stuff. Appreciate you for sure time.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, and I will have If I don't have a rider's it may if actually I think I have everybody's I'm not sure. But if there's any links that I didn't forget that I forgot, they will be down there now. But they should be down there. Uh so yeah, definitely go check out everybody's work a writer. Like I said before, anytime you have a topic, you're always welcome on It's always great, always love your work. Again, Julia Headless and JJ, thank you so much for joining the show. It was an awesome chat and I knew it will be with you all here, and thank you the chat. The chat was great, It was awesome. There was a lot of great stuff in there, so a lot of the same names and on some new ones. So thank you very much for jumping on. And that is the end of another Recult Rejects and until the next one, everybody be well.
Speaker 1: Later