Speaker 1: For a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. Would let your taco one on one one double jr r.
Speaker 3: But your freaking idiots all right, Hey, music notes for you here. We'll be featuring a new tune from Three Days Grace throughout the day here, including on this show this morning, Ready for its starting at seven. I believe seven o'clock hour be the first, and then we'll probably play it again like in the nine o'clock hour or so.
Speaker 1: But eager to hear that me too, because if there's a band that can produce hits, shine Down comes to model a bunch of bands, but Three Days Grace is definitely in there.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Them and Shindown share the title back and forth for most number one songs at Active rock Radio.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: And plus now that they have two singers, you know it's double the fun.
Speaker 2: Hey, let me just am I off target here? For I am just tell me.
Speaker 1: I wonder if that's like a groupie's dream two lead singers. They're like, yeah, okay, what am I telling you?
Speaker 2: If you're off on?
Speaker 3: Does it seem like to be eighteen years old and filming TikTok ding Dong ditch prank videos at three o'clock in the morning is a little come on, dude, I think you're right, you're spot on.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 3: Eighteen year old and his buddy's doing TikTok ding dong ditch prank videos at three o'clock in the morning in Virginia. He gets shot, shot and killed.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the homeowner thought someone was breaking into his house and blasted the dude. Now here's where it gets interesting. The twenty seven year old homeowner has been arrested. I'm sorry, you get a good lawyer there, buddy.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think you're going to spend a day in jail in this PC America three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you they're gonna say, well, he's doing is ringing a doorbell and a little social media stunt. I'm not I'm not backing him at all. I'm just saying the way this this justice system is, they'll probably that sucks man. Yeah, don't charge that homeowner a damn thing.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll see for now though, he's you know, facing some serious charges for first off time and place at three o'clock in the morning. You're you're not exactly fully awake by any means, and you hear a ruckus outside your house, but.
Speaker 2: You know the deal. If it's outside your house falling through the window.
Speaker 1: You drag that little ding dong ditcher right over there, climbing over the couch. Pose it like a a crime show.
Speaker 2: Looks that. I'm sure you get some CSR in his hands. He shot it me first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that he tossed out the GSR.
Speaker 2: That's the gun resident stuff, right, I've seen some of them shows.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Indiana, Davis County. Dude, come on, man, fifty five year old Steven Truelove is a school bus driver there. Steven, I guess, is going to pick up a little extra work driving, not just in the morning in the afternoon, but I picked up a field trip assignment.
Speaker 1: That's cool instead of sitting in the public's parking lot, you know, burning tyme.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I think you go home during between.
Speaker 1: I've seen a lot of school buses at my public idol in between the morning and afternoon. Really, I don't know why, but yeah, it's like a Walmart shoppings that I've seen it maybe a couple of times.
Speaker 2: But at the public's near my house.
Speaker 1: I don't know if maybe they're waiting on a field trip at the local Walgreens.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Steven, uh.
Speaker 1: And shout out to all of our bus drivers. By the way, we know we have a bunch. We have some of them, bravard that reach out every now and then.
Speaker 3: Probably Idland right now, getting that last smoke in before you got to go and pick up the first round. Can't smoke on the bus, well no, I mean you're there's no one on it. Yeah, so you fling those windows open, you'll be aired out by the time you get to Oak Street.
Speaker 1: I got one of those zubers this far or over the past weekend where it was down the keys and where it was, Yeah, you just had to smoke about five minutes ago, because now we're going to a party smelling it.
Speaker 3: Well, back to the school bus driver on the field trip, got the school bus stuck in the mud on the way to the field trip, and that's when it was discovered that, oh, it might have been hitting the sauce a little bit, actually a lot point two two one.
Speaker 2: Well, God, Stephen, come on, man, you could have called maneuver.
Speaker 3: The thirty eight kids on the bus, were unharmed, removed and yeah, finally there's this shower peers ah, which yeah, I'll do from time to time. I'm not a regular like you. I did this morning every morning. And again, I'm just passing this along. I'm not taking a position on this. It's just information being provided. What's the study or doctor Alicia Jeffrey Thomas hyphenated line a crazy uh pelvic A pelvic floor therapist says it again.
Speaker 2: Is that where you stretch your pelvis on the floor.
Speaker 3: I have more details on our Facebook page because I know there's gonna be questions here and.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna google pelvic floor therapist.
Speaker 3: She says peeing in the show trains your brain to link running water with needing to pee, which can lead to bladder control issues like needing to go every time you hear water. For women, standing while peeing doesn't let the bladder empty fully, causing leftover urine that might lead to infections or even kidney issues. Then there's doctor Teresa Irwin. Uh, you're I don't I can't even pronounce what she's some kind of ologists agree agrees, says women aren't built to pea standing up, which strains pelvic muscles.
Speaker 1: Oh, these are pregnancy ladies, so I google it. These are pregnancy chicks. It's says there's also small risk. It's for all shower peers of us skin infections. If you're in touches, open wounds, all come on the shower water is gonna watch that all away?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the soap on your feet after you pee all over them. They're suggesting peeing before showering and ignoring the urge during Would you like the definition?
Speaker 3: There was no mention of those of you who will do number two in there from time time the old waffle stomp last week?
Speaker 2: Guilty? Did you? Yeah? Remember when I had that tummy issue going on from the food?
Speaker 3: Which time? Maybe it was two weeks ago. It all just runs together to no. No, since I'm like a big brown river. No, since I'm on the salad, I'm normal again. Regular they call it on the salad. Regular they call it. Okay, you're ready. The definition via Google.
Speaker 1: A pelvic floor therapist is a specialized physical or occupational Now this is a made up doctor. Oh I'm sorry, uh, therapist trained to address issues related to pelvic floor muscles and their impact on various bodily functions. Oh, the pelvic floor pad is just the bottom of your pelvis right here.
Speaker 2: Elvis had a pelvis, I was, I had, I bet if you didn't like well enough.
Speaker 3: It's Smelvis. What still stuck at the first red flag with the hyphenated last nave.
Speaker 1: Let you talk you on demand, Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 2: This is JRR for over eight years,