Speaker 1: Oh better that are mm hm.
Speaker 2: Trigger Warner.
Speaker 3: This podcast may include explicit content that will take you out of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 4: Listener's discretion is advised.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome back to the show. Hope twenty twenty six has been treating you good. Got some new stuff for us to discuss today, and it's actually well, I guess I say this about every episode, but it's really fucking interesting and you guys are never gonna believe it. But before we jump right in to the topic, little housekeeping here, I got so that bitch that I follow on Facebook that recommends the documentaries.
Speaker 4: I wanted to like her so much.
Speaker 2: That's how I found that documentary about the fucking dude that was buried under.
Speaker 4: His house for fifty five years.
Speaker 2: Okay, and I watched a couple other ones that she recommended, and I was like, Oh, this spitch is awesome. She's found all these documentaries and I don't even have to search for new stuff anymore. I can just, you know, go off her recommendations because it seems like we're into the same stuff.
Speaker 4: Well, fuck you, and I disrespect you for this.
Speaker 2: She recommended this documentary right it's called Horror in the High Desert, and I was.
Speaker 4: Like, ooh, the way she set it up and like.
Speaker 2: Described it, it sounded amazing and I was actually gonna cover a whole episode about it because it was actually the craziest shit I had ever heard.
Speaker 4: So I got.
Speaker 2: Duped into watching this fucking fake documentary. I got almost to the end of it before I realized this was a fucking fake, fucking blair Witch app fucking it was a movie. It wasn't even a documentary that I got almost to the end before I fucking realized. I think there was like ten minutes.
Speaker 4: Of it left.
Speaker 2: Before I realized this shit ain't real. I got totally duped. And guess what, I disrespect you for that she set it up like it was some real shit. Got almost to the end of it thinking, oh my god, if this actually happened, I'm gonna shit my pants. It was a fucking blair witch ass fucking mockumentary, So fuck you. But if you want to just watch something cool, it's called Horror in the High Desert and it is on to be uh and guess what spoiler alert something she should have disclas it's not real even though the shit looks pretty real. I know a lot of people who left the theater after seeing Blair Witch thinking that was the real shit. Ever, this is the same way. But guess what, people, it's not fucking real, but a movie that you can watch that me and my husband, well, my husband actually discovered it from a podcast or something he was listening to. He watched it on his own and then said it was so good that he wanted to watch it again with me. And I'm glad that he made that decision because it was a fucking awesome movie. It's called Barbarian and it's relatively new. I think it came out within the last like year two, and you know, it's one of those ones. I think I had seen it on who and just passed right by it. I'm not even gonna tell you anything about it, because that's how I.
Speaker 4: Went into it.
Speaker 2: He said, I'm not even gonna tell you anything about it. You're just gonna sit down and watch it. And I said, okay, cool. And it made the watching experience ten times better because I had absolutely no fucking clue what I was getting myself into. If you haven't seen it already, just go go to Hulu right now, Wait till nighttime. Get a glass of wine or whatever it.
Speaker 4: Is you do.
Speaker 2: Smoke a little, drink a little, whatever it is that you do at night, get some chips, sit down and watch the shit. You won't regret it. It was fantastic. I give it ten out of ten. I can't even say what it is because it'll give the movie away. I just give it ten out of ten. Okay, it was really fucking good. But while I've been like me and my husband take turns, like it's his turn, then it's my turn to pick a movie, and you know, you just with the holiday season and stuff, it's hard for me to say goodbye to the Christmas movies and shit like that because I will watch Christmas movies the entire month of December and trickle it a little bit into January even And.
Speaker 4: I hate to see him go.
Speaker 2: You know, they took the Hulu days down, and they took all the Christmas shit off Netflix and whatever. While I was in Oklahoma visiting my family. I mean, obviously my sister's the same way as me. She loves Christmas movies. We watched all of them. We watched four Christmases National lampoons. We watched all of them, and it finally got to the point where it was like, what haven't we watched it this year?
Speaker 4: And I said.
Speaker 2: As a joke, I said, we haven't watched Media's Christmas yet this year. And she was like, oh, yeah, I like media movies. I guess we could watch that. And I was joking, but yeah, I think most of the media movies are funny. Some of them suck. But she goes, you know, Tyler Perry's a sexual predator, and I said, it doesn't surprise me because it's a it's a huge black dude dressing up as a woman and involved with all these weird Christian charity stuff and he sold he sold a jetplane to that one scumbag, demon possessed guy who claims to be a pastor.
Speaker 4: Oh what's his name? What is his name? He looks like he.
Speaker 2: Is absolutely possessed by demons. I got pregnancy brain. It's probably not gonna come to me. But anyways, he's involved with all these really high up like TV preachers who are just downright scary and demonic looking, and in my opinion, he's always acted like he had a little sugar in his tank. If you know what I'm saying, because he.
Speaker 4: Has all this stuff about family values and.
Speaker 2: Crap like that in his movies, But to me, he has always come across as hiding something and maybe having a little sugar.
Speaker 4: In his tank.
Speaker 2: And he plays a woman so well that you might think it just kind of comes naturally to him. And Tyler Perry sure, he is, in my opinion no doubt a sexual predator. And he's currently facing two separate multi million dollar civil lawsuits that alleged sexual assault and harassment, and both lawsuits claim that Tyler Perry used his power and influence as a major film executive to coerce these actors into unwanted sexual encounters and advances with the promise of career advancement. The alleged incidents occurred between twenty fifteen and twenty twenty one, and from what I read, he drugged them and then he raped their be holes. Heller, they got the uh hashtag Nick Reiner stinging butthole from good old Medeia. But how embarrassing to like, if you were gonna get drugged and raped in the bee hole by anybody. You got drugged and you got raped in the bee hole by hella fucking medea hallelujerer. But speaking of beehole allegations, we can go ahead and roll into the topic.
Speaker 4: Of the hour if that suits you.
Speaker 2: This this was a topic, you know, it's older in the nineteen seventies, something so horrific happened, and yet no one has probably heard of this fucking shit. So before we jump right in, shout out to my husband's slash potential producer depending on what mood he is and how much he likes me at the time, for bringing.
Speaker 4: The topic to my attention.
Speaker 2: And also shout out to the Brohio podcast once again for kind of covering it and doing a shitty enough job that it inspired me once again to dive deeper and bring you the full biscuits and gravy and just just a creative dinner idea out there for you guys. Since I said biscuits and gravy, that really got me salivating. You can get chicken tenders, throw them in the oven, frozen chicken tenders. We're not fucking bourgeois up in here. We're getting frozen chicken tenders. I'm not saying go out there and get Tyson or whatever. But if you can get like some good like cage free, you know, roam about whatever.
Speaker 4: They call it pasture chicken tenders. Throw those in the oven.
Speaker 2: Get you some white gravy. Some people in the North call it peppercorn gravy, which, hello, that is bizarre to me. It's white gravy. Okay, it's called country gravy. Peppercorn gravy. You guys are barbarians. Uh So you get frozen chicken tenders country gravy, and then you can do some waffles. If you're real trailer trash, just get some frozen waffles and fucking throw those bitches into a toaster or you know, the oven.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 2: And if you're wanting to be a little less Dolly Parton and more Riba, you could just make your own waffles biz quick style if you have like a little waffle maker or something, and get you some maple syrup, and then you have chicken and waffles with country gravy and a little maple syrup.
Speaker 4: That shit is delicious.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if my husband's going to listen to that episode, but if we have that for dinner one of these upcoming nights.
Speaker 4: You heard it here first on The Cosmic Beach podcast. Anyways, soap.
Speaker 2: After Dean Coral, the Candyman pedophile murderer in Houston.
Speaker 4: That I have talked about before.
Speaker 2: And before John Wayne Gacy, the pedophile murderer killer clown in Chicago, there were other cases of abuse and murder of kids in the nineteen seventies. That provides disturbing new evidence that connects all of these cases. And if you want a little light listening, if you run out of Cosmic Peach podcast episodes to listen to, you can go and find The Clown and the Candyman podcast wherever you listen to podcasts, and if you would rather watch it, it's available on Discovery Plus streaming. So the Clown and the Candyman. But we're going to connect the Candyman pedophile murderer in Houston with John Wayne Gacy, the pedo clown killer in Chicago with some new cases here. So between nineteen seventy six and nineteen seventy seven in Oakland County, a prosperous suburban area near Detroit in Michigan, they were dealing with child disappearances and child murders. They ranged an age from ten to twelve years old, and the killer became known as the Oakland County child Killer, and to this day the perpetrator has never been identified. But there may be a connection between the Oakland County child Killer and a little place we are going to be talking about in very great detail today called the North Fox Island. Now it is, my opinion, one of the first, if not the first, pedophile islands. It was run as a boys camp, actually, and it was called a charitable organization under the name Brother Paul's Children's Mission, but it was in fact a child exploitation enterprise. Okay, under the disgusting, ass fucking name of Brother Paul's Children's Mission. Okay, Jeffrey Epstein is gnahing but a copycat literally copy and paste.
Speaker 4: But why, oh why.
Speaker 2: When the Epsteins stuff dropped, was no one bringing up North Fox Island?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: So many investigative narratives, including one called Children of the Snow, have explored whether the serial murders in Detroit might have certain ties to broader child abuse networks. Some researchers point to suspects and clients tied to underground child sex circles, arguing that it's unlikely that a single killer who abducted and held children would operate fully outside the Michigan pedo ecosystem, especially considering the proximity of the Oakland County child killings and this pedo island. So these boys in the Oakland County child murders or children of the Snow, whichever one, were held for days, sexually abused and smothered, then dumped randomly in the snow and left to rot. And for over forty years, someone has gotten away with the murder of these four boys.
Speaker 4: The case is still unsolved, but.
Speaker 2: We might We might be solving it today, Me and you baby right here, Cosmic Peachfuck Podcast. All right, So during this investigation, you may learn three things that we have spoken about before, and I'm gonna keep on speaking about it until you get it through your head. There's always something lurking beneath the surface of everyday life. One, money and power can make a lot of things go away. Two and there's always more to the story than what you hear in the news.
Speaker 4: Three.
Speaker 2: Okay, hashtag twenty twenty six Nick Reiner stinging beeholes for everybody. Yes, that's a long hashtag, but that's what we're talking about. So before we explore Peedo Island, let's take a look at the Cast Corridor in Michigan where the Snow Boys were mutilated.
Speaker 4: In the nineteen seventies.
Speaker 2: The Cast Corridor was well known around the Detroit area as a haven for prostitution, drugs, and child pornography. In the nineteen sixties, a lot of folks moved up to the Detroit area to get jobs in auto factories, and it was a very well populated area. But they didn't have much money, and a lot of them were single parents with six, eight, you name it kids, and they couldn't supervise them while they were working. So, for lack of a better term, it was a kind of buffet for these pedophiles. Now, there was a dude, confirmed pedophile named Bob Moore who lived in the Cast Corridor in a big gass house, and he had all sort of boys just up there living with him, usually runaways. Okay, they ran away from home. The parents were never there, fucking eight nine siblings, nobody was eating, fucking they took off and here comes the Bob Moore. Right, Bob Moore, here here he shows up. Come stay with me. I got a big gass house. Come come and live with me, right and up, this street on Woodward, he rented this Bob mar He rented a place above a movie theater where he was filming child pornography and distributing it through a pornography shop. And these child predators could come in and basically look at all of his collection of child porn available. But it was off limits to just any old body, right, And so the people who worked there knew who would be buying it, and they knew who was making it, and they had this.
Speaker 4: Little club together.
Speaker 2: These groups of men were very well organized, so much so that they had a rank system and they would have fucking meetings. They had, you know, meet in person type shit going on. Obviously, this is prior to cell phones and internet, so they would meet swap boys and they called them parties.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: It is actually shocking how organized and tight enkit these pedophile rings were and are to this day, and that they were operating right under the noses of literally everyone. But I realized as I went along in this investigation that it wasn't so much that people didn't think it was happening. They didn't want to believe it was happening. And of course you got to ask yourself why weren't these guys going to jail. I know, at some point these kids had to be talking, telling fucking someone, but yet no one is going to jail. So some investigators have pointed to the likelihood of three specific pedophiles from the Cast Corridor who may have killed these boys. One turned out to be a guy named Ted Lamborghini. That's not a pseudonym, that's his real fucking last name. Probably connected to some shit, right. Ted Lamborghini a career pedophile and sexual predator. He was finally put in prison for life for molesting kids back in Detroit in the nineteen seventies, and he had never been arrested before that, but it wasn't until recently that he has been connected to the Snowboy's murders. So in the nineteen seventies, yes, they're were pedophiles, just like there are today, but there was no Internet, so they ran in groups and they were all interconnected. The Candy Man pedo killer literally told that to the police in Houston, which they did nothing with that information, and it's the same thing in Detroit. John Wayne Gacy told the police that these pedophiles run in networks, and you know what they did with that information fucking nothing, And in the Snowboy's murders, a few members of this Detroit pedophile ring extended their territory to the suburbs and was basically grab an ordinary children off the streets of Oakland County. This shit has tentacles right, it's all over the It is a bitteral net work. But besides Ted Lamborghini, there was a dude named Chris Bush that was suspected in the snowboys murders.
Speaker 4: What do we know about this guy.
Speaker 2: Well, we know that Chris Bush's father was a prominent GM executive and it was part of deep investigation into the corridor that revealed that these inner city kids living in the Cast Corridor were being serviced by a porn ring that involved some politicians and some high level GM executives and of course other upstanding members of the community. And after that information came out, a few women came forward. They described ritual abuse by pedophiles that were fucking higher ups in GM's executive management all during the mid nineteen seventies, and they were still scared of repercussions and frightened to talk after all these years. Oh, by the way, Chris Bush got epsteined quite literally before he had to face the music for the brutal murdering and raping he had been a part of.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: A Corporal Richard mcnamay was the responding officer for the Chris Bush quote unquote suicide, and according to a woman who came forward later in the investigation, this very officer sexually abused her from the ages of eight to one while patrolling her neighborhood in Bloomfield Village. So a Freedom of Information Act request was filed with Bloomfield Township to get this piece of shit's records, and then boom, we get all these documents that prove that the woman who came forward was not the only one sexually abused by a long shot. So a pedophile officer is the first person to respond to the fucking Chris Bush alleged suicide scene. The mathematical odds of that being the case are fucking astronomical, dude, especially since that officer had half an hour with only Chris Bush's supposedly dead body and Chris Bush's brother there before any backup arrived. It's kind of like a weird Marilyn Monroe situation. So is he dead or was he literally epsteined away somewhere, maybe to a very nearby Pedo Island, which, hello, enter Pedo Island. Now, I set all of this up for you to get to where we are now, and this is really going to be the beginning of our story. This is the story of millionaire Francis Sheldon and his role in the world of abusers and killers like Dean Coral, the pedo Candyman murderer, and John Wayne Gacy. And of course this is the story of Sheldon's Pedophile Island. So, as we've discussed so far, the four kids in the Snowboy's case were being used for child pornography before they were killed, and a child pornography ring was identified that was operating out of the Cast Corridor of Detroit.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: The Cast Corridor ring was actually being financed by the same man who was behind Fox Peedo Island pornography ring. Yes, Francis Sheldon. So Francis had his fucking tentacles out, he had Peto Island, and he was financing the Cast Corridor pedophile ring. And Fox Island was billed as a vacation home for area residents of Charlavoy Michigan. But it actually instead was a multi million dollar child pornography operation. Doesn't that sound familiar, little miss Charlavoy John Beney, Hello, no record of that pageant existing outside of John Benay? Why were the Ramses always traveling to Michigan? Jesus Christ, people, somebody fucking hired me as a private investigator, I swear. Anyways, so this was an actual fucking business that Sheldon was running, a fucking pornography ring, and.
Speaker 4: They ran it through the mail, and they.
Speaker 2: Were filming this shit all over the country in basements in New York, in the Cast Corridor and of course on Fox Island, and they would send the film through the mail. And Sheldon actually recruited young boys through their parents by asking them to come to his nature camp that he called Brother Paul's Children's Mission.
Speaker 4: Sick fucker.
Speaker 2: And get this shit, it was actually a tax dodge because they were.
Speaker 4: Getting state fucking money to operate it.
Speaker 2: Hello, or I guess since we were talking about Tyler Perry earlier, Heller, what the fuck? Of course, the state's paying for the fucking peto operation, only naturally, So why is this rich guy doing this Francis Sheldon came from a well respected family with history in Michigan. People actually really liked this sick fuck in the community. He had a very prominent family and his lineage actually leads all the way up to the White House. Come on, people, it's like David Crosby all over again. We got fucking signers of the Declaration of Independence and all that shit. Fucking Francis Sheldon, right, he was a very powerful, sick, fucked up individual, But yet they all are. So let's now take a visit, if you will, to the original Pedo Island. It sits out in Lake Michigan, quiet isolated, a beautiful place, about fifteen to twenty miles off the northern Michigan shoreline. No bridges, no ferry schedules, no tourist boats. If you want to get there, you either need a boat, or you need good weather, or you need a plane.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: The island itself is beautiful in a way that almost feels suspicious. You got dense woods, rolling dunes, gorgeous crystal clear water. It really reminds me and the Brohio guys talked about this. It's like these retreats other elite scumbags go to on their little getaways Camp David Martha's vineyard, places like that. This was that kind of place. There's no town, there's no neighbors, no one accidentally wandering by. It's just you, the trees, the beaches, and miles and miles of silence. And in the middle of that island, carved right into the land was a grassy airstrip. This airstrip was long enough to land private planes on, and of course for people to come and go without asking any questions.
Speaker 4: And it is here.
Speaker 2: For several years in the nineteen seventies, groups of young boys were flown out to this very island, not with their parents and definitely not on a fucking family vacation. They were sent there by adults that they trusted, adults who promised adventure, mentorship and opportunity. And once those planes lifted off and landed on that airstrip, you and your tight little bee hole were all.
Speaker 4: On your own.
Speaker 2: You were going to be spending this summer with your twig and berries draped across Francis Sheldon's face. Now what's been said is if you do Francis, and if you looked at his resume, nothing about it, screamed monster. He was a Yale graduate, much like Stein would later be a Harvard graduate. These ivy league motherfuckers Epstein and Francis Sheldon also contributed large, large amounts of money back to their schools. And he was a fucking rock scientists, geologist, whatever. But his real interest was actually in real estate and oil. He had old Michigan money. Some would say he had fuck you, I have a private island type money, okay. And he bought Peedo Island back in the nineteen fifties and he paid about twenty thousand dollars to an elderly widow whose husband had owned it before he died, obviously, and Francis treated it like his own little private pedo sanctuary. And he his own planes. He was a pilot, and he talked openly about how the island gave him peace. Uh, we're gonna talk about what that peace was here in just to mint it. And of course Sheldon was involved in fucking a ton of youth organizations. He did, like a Big Brothers Club type shit mentorship program, fucking charity work, motherfucker. And he was known to love kids, which you imagine that, And of course they're tight beals. And he loaded parents up with the bullshit excuse that he wanted to give the boys an experience they might not have otherwise, which he was right about that, because it's not every day you get to spend the summer with big, hairy, sweaty old dudes running train on your bee hole in the hot summer Michigan heat. So all of this, though, was supposedly part of his charitable program. He would find these poverty stricken families that had a bunch of kids like I was talking about earlier, and he would take the boys and fly them out to the island.
Speaker 4: These boys, though, thought it.
Speaker 2: Would be like an adventure, an excursion, almost like the summer of a lifetime, fucking little youth campshit. But unfortunately what they were headed for was an absolute nightmare. And ain't a wink syndrome, now tell you something. Sure, they were doing all the things on the island that boys liked to do, but there was then the caveat So yeah, they were doing fishing, and they were also doing anal fishers. They were doing digging, and they were also doing anal digging. They were running and then they were also getting train run on oh god, it's not funny. It's not funny at all. But I mean it's really really sad. So initially, you know, actually, while we're on it with the anal digging, I had this friend side Tangent. She was a home health aid nurse and she was getting paid ten dollars an hour. She had this family she worked for. She was getting paid ten dollars an hour to watch this woman's twins that had some kind of fucking syndrome, something the fuck wrong with them. And I'm not bashing handicaps here, I'm just saying that had something the fuck wrong with them, and she was getting paid ten dollars an hour to feed them, bathe them, change their fucking asses, and do all this stuff. And one night she was like, damn, I haven't seen Charlie.
Speaker 4: In a minute. She goes and finds him.
Speaker 2: He's in the bathroom, had dropped trow gotten in the tub and was just digging in his ass, just throwing shit everywhere.
Speaker 4: This literally digging in his ask, getting.
Speaker 2: Huge clumps of fucking turns out, smearing them and throwing it all over the fucking place, shit under his nail, shit all over the place. And this my poor friend ten dollars an hour had to scrub that whole bathroom clean. This kid up put a new diaper on him, and I said, what the fuck is wrong with him that he would do that, And she said, he's an an old digger. It's a real thing, fucking look it up, anal digging. So anyways, back to the story. So initially, when you would go out there to North Fox Pedal Island for the youth camps, yeah, like I said, there was fishing, there was camping, flying in the small planes, the kind of stuff that makes it dull to say, that'll be a great time for you.
Speaker 4: Gee, thanks mom and dad. It's got to be one of the.
Speaker 2: Worst parts that he brought the boys out to the island, not in secret, not in hiding.
Speaker 4: The parents fucking knew.
Speaker 2: The parents were very much a part of it, and even some of them paid a small fee of eighty five dollars to send their kids to this fucking camp, you know, eighty five bucks for a six day trip airfare included. But little did they know what they were really paying for. You know, it was just the thing a family would love on the surface, right to send their kid to summer camp. Where they get to do horseback riding and flying small planes and fishing and camaraderie, fellow shit, singing kumbai ya and all that shit, hanging with the boys.
Speaker 4: But that's why. And yes, I get it.
Speaker 2: This was the fucking seventies and they didn't know about Nick Reiner stinging bee holes yet.
Speaker 4: But come on, people, protect your babies.
Speaker 2: Please, these camps, these boy scout troops and shit fuck.
Speaker 4: Them, fuck them, fuck them all right.
Speaker 2: Oh you want to take my kids somewhere, You want to take my kid off somewhere for the summer.
Speaker 4: And no parents around.
Speaker 1: Fuck you.
Speaker 2: But Sheldon was smart. He was smart. Most of these boys were actually from foster homes. They were foster kids. These were troubled kids. These boys were from unstable homes, boys that were subjected to the system. And these were children that basically didn't have families, most of them. And also that was supposed to be part of the fucking charitable aspect of this shit. But Sheldon would take these impoverished, underprivileged children, and he would give them the opportunity to experience a vacation, to see what it's like to go to a fun place, to be loved, to be taken care of. And it was a charity service and that's supposed to be the beauty of all of it. But just like the devil to appear to you as an angel of light, this is literally the wolf in sheep's clothing. These boys were probably so f looking excited, and they had absolutely no idea what was in store for them. And you know, they get there, they start to settle in on North Fox Island and they realized that the mood is starting to change quickly, right, and the clothes were actually the first thing to get addressed. The kids would show up thinking everything's normal.
Speaker 4: You got your little.
Speaker 2: Suit case and your little you know, whatever the fuck you brought with you, and before you know what, the camp counselors are like, you boys are fine to just hang out in your panty drawers or actually just be just be naked.
Speaker 4: How about that?
Speaker 2: How about that, you know, take your breeches and just throw them in the lake, because we just we just hanging we just be hanging out at North Fox Island.
Speaker 4: We'd just be hanging out.
Speaker 2: So physical contact was normalized and they would say things like this is natural, this is trust, this how you grow.
Speaker 4: Then enter the photographers.
Speaker 2: There are always photographers around every second every day these boys were on the fucking island. It's like they had their own personalized film crews. Uh, they're just followed by workers with cameras and a lot of the time they'd go, you know, try to do some little fun thing that was off for the archery or swimming, or go chop down a tree in the woods, whatever, and every second there was a person behind them with the camera fucking you know, trying to get some type of little pose out of them, like, you know, strike a pose, strike a pose for the camp smile.
Speaker 4: I bet you can't do the splits a bit. You can't do the splits. Can't you do the splits for the camera?
Speaker 2: Uh? Hey, show me how you pee with your penis for the camera for the camera over here, you know, Hey, show me how how far you can spread your cheeks? Oh wow, really get in there, maybe a little pupil all out.
Speaker 4: And part of the reason why they did this.
Speaker 2: Was proof for the parents that everything was fine, and they'd send the pictures home to the families and then you know, Mom's like, oh, I don't know why his penis is out, but it looks like he's having a great time with hunting and fishing and climbing trees. Uh, he must be having so much fun. He just forgot to put his painty drawers on that day, Like, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 4: They would send home like twenty.
Speaker 2: Thirty forty fifty pictures of these kids, and not one picture a mom had some inkling of an intuition. Something wasn't fucking right. Where's my kid's breeches? Okay, why is he chopping down a tree in his panty drawers or whatever the fuck they were doing. But on an island like that, when you're totally fucking isolated, cut off and being controlled by these six son of a bitches, what feels like normal can change pretty quickly because no no one from the outside world is coming to check up on you. And that's the whole thing here is. This island is just off in the middle of fucking nowhere. There's no police, there's no coastguard, there's no boat patrol. There is literally no law enforcement oversight at all where this is going on. So when the only adults that are around you are telling you to show him how you pee with your penis and to spread your cheeks, and you know, spread Billy's cheeks for him. You just start thinking, Okay, I gotta spread Billy's cheeks for him. You know, let's show me how you can wipe each other. Show me how you can wipe each other. This is what's going on here. So most people who didn't really know what was going on just thought that Francis was just a rich guy with a weird hobby and some kind of a remote island that doubled as a summer camp and kids were having great, these great experiences that their parents couldn't normally afford, and that's the version everybody wanted to believe. And Sheldon actually worked with this other guy by the name of Jerald Richards, so he had this guy Richards, signing all of his documents and basically be kind of like his fall guy. So if anything went down, which it did, Richards would be left holding the bag because he was the one signing all this shit, and people thought that he was actually in charge, but he wasn't.
Speaker 4: Francis.
Speaker 2: Sheldon got this dude to agree to basically be a part of this and sign all the documents and shit, so Francis would have like a fall guy if people found out what was really going on about this, he could just say, oh, actually it's not me. Gerald's in charge of everything. Fucking go find Gerald. But so, Jerald Richards was described as calm, cool, collected, friendly, and supposedly as.
Speaker 4: Some kind of fucking magician. He was a gym.
Speaker 2: Teacher at a Catholic school, and he would go to birthday parties and shit, like John Wayne Gacy, these weird church events and.
Speaker 4: Do magic shows for people.
Speaker 2: If you find adult men going to children's birthday parties and dressing up doing magic shows, I don't care if they say they're fucking Spider Man or whatever, or you think you know that guy.
Speaker 4: Because he goes to your church. Hello.
Speaker 2: BTK was also a Boyscout camp leader and a church deacon. Listen to me, people, when you fight adult men getting involved with some weird fucking magic show clown shit putting on little fucking parties for kids, you need to start questioning why the fuck they're interested in that?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: But so.
Speaker 4: He was supposed to be like a great talker, and he was funny.
Speaker 2: Everybody loved him, and he did his freaking magic tricks and shit. And when the parents, when they met mister Richards. They didn't see a predator. They saw an exceptionally structured adult who understood kids. He was someone who talked about discipline and self awareness and personal growth, and he spoke in that soft, confident way that made people feel stupid for even questioning him. And he was so trusted in the community that oftentimes families would have problems, like with their teenage sons, and they'd say, oh, let's.
Speaker 4: Go talk to mister Richards.
Speaker 2: Right well, all the while he was secretly running train on all their boys at Pedo Island. So Richards understood that children who felt like they were breaking the rules might tell. So the thing is get children to believe that they're following the rules so they'll stay pretty quiet. So he confused the boys with thinking basically like getting a sweaty bee hole rub was just a bonding exercise and shit like that. They started changing the language around this stuff. So when they came home and they were like, it's kind of I felt really uncomfortable when mister Richards was doing bonding exercises with me. The parents are sitting there thinking like, oh, well, that's just personal growth, babe, It's everything's fine. You're just that's just part of personal growth. It's a bonding exercise. Never mind that the bonding exercise was mister Richards.
Speaker 4: Lubing up their kids. Be all right.
Speaker 2: So, and these pictures that were being taken of these children in compromising situations were being marketed.
Speaker 4: And sold to people whose.
Speaker 2: Names never got revealed, and they were buying the pictures of these naked young men, and that just wasn't doing it for him anymore. So the photographs became film, and then it was photographs in film that became the product of Peto Island. And some boys didn't fully understand at that time. They just knew they felt wrong, like something was wrong.
Speaker 4: Other of the boys.
Speaker 2: Were actually scared, but they didn't know what the fuck to do with that fear, and most of the adults around them reinforced the silence, and the adults would say, like, this is normal, you're overthinking it.
Speaker 4: This is what trust looks like.
Speaker 2: And basically, on the island, repetition creates reality, right, so you keep thinking like, oh, this is normal, this is normal. And that's how methodical all of it was. This was a systematic approach doing exactly what it was designed to do. The island itself wasn't just isolating the boys from the world. It was creating a product for these guys that ran the place right. And something you'll realize is that on North Fox Island, the adults did things like call nudity natural and calling touching trust building, and calling sexual acts education and growth. And they would call obedience maturity. So the boys aren't thinking like this adult is abusing me. They're thinking I'm uncomfortable, but they're telling me it's normal, and I guess I'm just the weird one. And for fucking years, this system held up, and these guys went undetected by law enforcement for literally years they were able to operate.
Speaker 4: Most boys didn't talk at all. Some tried, but.
Speaker 2: They were pretty quickly dismissed, and some just buried it in their subconscious wiped it out. But I found a clip, and I want to play this clip of a man who survived Peedo Island.
Speaker 3: We found one of the original kids who was on that island, and we found him through a mistake. He knew Francis Sheldon, Gerald Richards Dire Grossman, and he testified against them. At the age of only fifteen. He found himself in the middle of a real life conspiracy. We gave him a call and he had a lot to say. Michael is a down to earth guy, no pretensions, and he makes no bones about telling the story of what happened to him back in the nineteen seventies.
Speaker 1: You know, I was out with my shovel twelve years old, and I come across Jerry Richards's house, who's actually a couple of blocks down. He seemed like a really nice guy and I saw this sidewalk. He gave me five bucks. He told me he was a magician and showed me a couple of magic tricks. I actually met his wife and his child and we became friends. Nothing was going on at first, and then he worked for them, and he was a school teacher, a priest, a hypnotist, a magician, a clown, and he even taught that stuff. He taught photography at the YMCA. He was teaching witchcraft at YMCA. I actually got an award that I still had to this very day. I don't know why, for WICCA, which that was kind of strange. My mother wasn't happy about that at how. She didn't want him showing me anything about WICCA and stuff and was just left it more of a mystery to me.
Speaker 3: So when Gerald Richards asked you to be his assistant in his magic act at twelve years or thirteen, who wouldn't want to do that?
Speaker 1: It was cool. I mean, I'm going to be a magician's assistant. And I actually even raised his dubs, teaching him how to be stuffed in a hat so they could pop out, you know, during a magic trick. And it just started out with you know, the hugs, you know, the squeeze is the right friend. And then you know, like I said, he was in the photography. The next thing, you know, I'm taking pictures and stuff. They were nude pictures. A lot of it was bondage. He had the magic ropes that we'd used in our magic tricks where he would tie me up with the ropes and then I would escape from him. When we're doing magic shows. Well, he would also use those ropes doing the phoedography pictures, porn pictures, you know, coluse. He explained me, we couldn't talk about it. Then you know, it got worse. Other kids got involved and he had us taking pictures and it wasn't much longer after that started talking about his friends. They see my pictures and they wanted to meet me and stuff like that. Within six months and knowing him, I was already into child prostitution. We would be either going to a church to do a magic show to where there would be a preacher or a priest or a clergyman of some sort there that you know, I would be sold to. There's places where I've had to go where there were other kids.
Speaker 3: This is the hard part for people to understand. And they're going to think whatever they're going to think. But when you're that age and then you get into something that you go, I can't tell my parents what I'm into. You're kind of in for a penny, in for a pound, right.
Speaker 1: It was so difficult because the yilt I felt. I couldn't even look my dad in the eye when I would come home, or my mom. I mean it was easier to deal with my mom, but my dad, I couldn't even really look at them.
Speaker 3: And all the while, your parents and everybody thought you were just Gerald Richards's magic show assistant.
Speaker 1: Yep, Jerry rich Or. She had everybody, dude. I mean, my mom loved the guy. My dad thought he was a little weird, but he really liked him. I mean, everybody liked Jerry, all the neighbors. Nobody knew nothing about that pedophile stuff or even suspected anything like that. I mean, at twelve years old, this guy was trained to meet how to.
Speaker 3: Be you know, did you ever want to tell your parents? Do you ever want to say one day, hey, mom, guess what? No?
Speaker 1: No, No, I could never do that. I don't think I could ever went up and told him today. You would hope that your kids would. I'm not so sure if they would. When they do get older. They'll come tell you though. Yeah, they'll tell you everything when they're older, if you're close with your family.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, Michael, were you sex trafficked?
Speaker 1: For sure? That's what it was all about. I mean, particular at the Magic convention. We met up with Sheldon, and there was some sex acts during that time too. But nine out of ten out of times when we were out of town, I would literally be going to campgrounds here in Michigan and in Tennessee. Then there's the Island. I was all over the place. Now I think back a lot of really bad things happened in the Detroit area.
Speaker 3: So, Michael, how did you first meet Francis Sheldon.
Speaker 1: I guess Sheldon met up with Richard somehow through passing my pictures and other churches pictures around us through the post office. And I remember, I'm telling me all about Sheldon. All this guy's rich Y Olton Island. He's a really nice guy. And the first time I actually met Sheldon, it would either be at the campgrounds all Jerry used to have a doctor's office to in port here on where he would do like massages and stuff. But I probably call it something different today. Yeah, I met with Sheldman there before, met with him a few times and they felt comfortable enough to where Jerry wanted to introduce Sheldon to my parents. So Frank came over with Jerry and we all had dinner together, my parents and them, and Frank Shaw was telling my parents who he is and what he does.
Speaker 3: Sheldon had dinner with your parents, you Gerald, Richards Sheldonner your parents did do? Sitting there knowing what's the reality of this. People listening to this will be absolutely shocked to hear this, that you that this scenario was happening.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I guess you know, back in them days, people were more trusting. Sheldon took my entire family for a flight over the Blue Water Bridge one time. He was over for dinner and everybody got to fly in his airplane. So, oh, everybody loved Sheldon. That guy was cool.
Speaker 3: So your parents gave them permission that you could go to the island because it was a camp that was there for underprivileged boys, or to give boys a chance. How many kids were on that island? Can you recall ten to forty twenty?
Speaker 1: Well, no, there was probably six to eight of us out there. Some of the kids they didn't have no clue what these guys were about. I think they were being sculpted, bringing the island to get them all excited and stuff, and they would try grooming them. At that point, some of the kids knew exactly what was going on. Those were the kids that you know to take photos with. And how old were you, Well, it all happened between the age of twelve and fifteen. I was in Ziver's training at fifteen, and when it ended, that's when the detectives came to talk to me and put the fear God in me. So he had, you know, two and a half three years to groom me. I guess that's the word we used.
Speaker 3: How did the North Fox Island fall apart?
Speaker 1: He and Eddie? And I guess they hurt Eddie Richards or Sheldon sidomized daddy, So I think that he was only eight or ninety years old, and they heard him and Eddie's mom got the police involved, and after Eddie, the police came to question me, and but the fear God in me.
Speaker 3: Here's what's really scary about what happened next. When the police questioned Michael, they didn't bring a social worker or a guidance counselor Instead, they treated him like a criminal. Now, imagine being fifteen years old. They pulled you out of the driver's ed class, put you in an empty classroom alone, and get in your face telling you you're going to jail for a life if you don't confess. Confess to what this idea Michael was complicit in the boys Camp scam surface Two years later, Gerald Richards gave interviews from prison, singing Michael's praises like he was a business partner and not a fifteen year old boy. If there's one thing I've learned about pedophiles, you can't always believe them when they tell you the kid is in on it.
Speaker 1: And the first thing I did when I got home was called Jerry Richards and told him please, Sir questioned me. That's when the whales really started turning, and it was an gun hold. Every going to arrest everybody, and everybody's going to be They're all going to jail. They gave Jerry Richards eighteen months. They let them out, the freaks go, and my dad knew all the detectives, and I think that the detectives told my dad mom something. My mom was so scared she wanted me out of her sister in laws in California. They knew that these guys were powerful that were molesting me, and that anything could happen.
Speaker 3: This was a much bigger ring with tentacles in a lot of places. But when did you realize he was attached to something much bigger?
Speaker 1: That would be in the early eighties. I got an attorney involved, and that's when I was dealing with prosecutor because he wanted to at the date shut and he said they knew where a girlsman was too, and he wanted to bring them both to justice. And that's when I started thinking. And that next three or four weeks, things just started aspiring and out of control, and I got angry. I got really angry. That's when I realized, Hey, what the hell was Yerry doing to me? And what was he doing? What was I doing? You know? I had to question myself what was going on.
Speaker 3: Over the years, Michael's desire for some kind of justice has not diminished, It's only grown. Just like we trusted our camp counselors, we trusted the institutions and charities that received state funds to care for kids, so did Michael Farquhar, and so did his parents. Michael and the kids at that camp, like his younger friend Eddie, were carefully chosen, groomed, given perks, money, and then trapped by their own guilt and shame. And because the guy running the island was rich and influential, he got away with it. Did Gerald ever say it was sorry?
Speaker 1: No? Nobody said sorry, no, No, these sorry for what they do. We just don't understand why they do it, that's all, you know, and we're supposed to live with that.
Speaker 3: We took Michael back to North Fox Island and he went into the bunk house, which was one of the places where he was abused as you've heard Michael is very polite and soft spoken, but when he re entered that bunk house, forty years of anger surfaced.
Speaker 5: I was molested in this room. Yeah, this uh A lot bad things happen here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: There was a time that I'd burnt this whole island right to the ground, spent my whole life on and killed myself over THEE just to put the pain away, to make the memories go away. And why am I trying to remember THEE? We need to take a break, guys, yes, s no, it's starting to hallocinate.
Speaker 3: But Michael wanted to go back and face those demons, and it took a lot of courage for.
Speaker 4: Him to do that.
Speaker 3: Michael, when did you actually start to deal with what happened back then?
Speaker 1: The eighties were really scary for me when the prosecutor came to me and started talking to me about what took place in the seventies. And at that point, my first child was about to be born, and wow, remember what was going on in the seventies. It kind of messed me up. There was a time with my snific the other at the time with my first child, where she said that I was talking in my sleep all the time and fighting in my sleep. She says that I speak different languages asleep. And there was some really rough time. So I started seeing therapist and telling them the stories. They didn't believe me. I don't even think the prosecutors when I tried telling them, I think they thought I was crazy too, But it was bad. They they knew something happened with Shldon and Richards and stopping, and all of Richards was somewhat prosecuted. I mean, I don't even think she did two years. I think he did eighteen months.
Speaker 2: Pretty rough stuff there, and it's really really sad.
Speaker 4: But how does this story end?
Speaker 2: So on July twenty third, nineteen seventy six, Gerald Richards was finally arrested in charge with criminal sexual conduct involving a minor now on the island. These boys were made to get completely naked, forced to get an erection, and then they measured their fucking penises and told them that they were sizing them for jockstraps. And it was this one incident that finally drew the attention of police. But while police were still doing their paperwork on Richard's regarding the jockstrap measuring, something was already taking place on North Fox Island. Suddenly flights increased, files moved, and cabinets were emptied.
Speaker 4: It was a very strategic.
Speaker 2: Clean up, and the timing is very important here because when law and finally turned towards Sheldon and the island, the trail was already cooling. Richards, facing real fucking prison time, began singing like a fucking.
Speaker 4: Canary and.
Speaker 2: Started saying all this shit was actually Sheldon, and that the camp was afront and it was actually a production site, and he admitted that North Fox Island wasn't just a place where abuse happened, it was a place where abuse was manufactured. When Michigan State Police finally rated North Fox Island, expectations were extremely high. Based on witness statements alone. Investigators were expecting to find enough evidence to dismantle an entire network. Films, photographs, movies, lists of names people purchasing this child, pornography, financial records, proof of who visited the island, proof.
Speaker 4: Of who paid, and of who knew.
Speaker 2: But what they found instead was literally nothing. The buildings were there, the trails, the airstrip, but the shelves were completely empty. The cabinet's bear drawers cleaned out. Whatever had been stored there was completely gone. And that's the moment when this case turned from horrifying to infuriating, because yes, people, they got away with it. Only fucking Richards went to prison. One guy and he only served ten years. Francis Sheldon. Sure, yeah, he was charged, but he was never tried in court. He was actually declared mentally unfit.
Speaker 4: It's all in who.
Speaker 2: You know people, all right, And he left the country. He lived out his days in Amsterdam, where he died. And the buyers, the people that bought all the child pornography, they were never publicly named, they were never charged, they were never exposed for a case that produced literally thousands of images and films. The complete lack of downstream accountability is fucking sickening. There was no public outcry for these children for what they had gone through.
Speaker 4: And it's because the.
Speaker 2: People that were indulging in the material being manufactured on Pedow Island were people with a lot of fucking money. And the people that were partaking that were fucking flying to the island and abusing these children that were buying the content that was coming from this island. They were still out there and they wanted this to fucking disappear, but it doesn't change the fact that this was and probably still is a complete network. You don't produce that much child pornography material for just two fucking dudes. You don't build the infrastructure, and you don't document the abuse and distribute it without a market, and you don't clean out an island that thoroughly one man being incarcerated the other not unless you know exactly what you are protecting. It is a network of horrible ritual abuse, just like we see over and over and over and over again. But it gets covered up because the people partaking in it are fucking political socialites, people with money and people that can make this go away. And it's gonna keep fucking happening. It's never gonna stop happening as long as human being are breathing. Children and young adults are going to be sexually trafficked. And I'm sorry it's repulsive, but that is the world that we live.
Speaker 4: In to this day.
Speaker 2: North Fox Island is state owned, mostly empty and mostly overgrown. The buildings are rotting, the trails are disappearing, The airstrip is barely visible through grass and brush. Nature is just kind of naturing over there. Everyone's left the island. There's no sign that tells you what happened there. There's no memorial, there's no plaque, there's no acknowledgment whatsoever. This is something horrific that happened to a lot of young men, and there was a lot of traumatic ritual abuse and a lot of just the most horrific sexual degrading traumatic abuse that anyone could ever go through. And it all got swept under the fucking rug and everyone's names were wiped, evidence wiped, all of it just gone because naturally, politicians, financiers, people with money, people with power were the ones partaking in all of this.
Speaker 4: There were people flying in, flying out.
Speaker 2: Like there was a constant stream of these scumbags just like Lolita expressing it sexually assaulting these boys, and then leave in the island by see you next time, under no type of law enforcement watch whatsoever. So after Richard's arrest, an investigation was carried out by the Michigan State Police. Detectives discovered lar arge cachets of child pornography in Richard's car and his office, some of which was Stampton envelopes in preparation to be mailed. Also found were lists of names and addresses of customers, as well as contacts to other figures in the child pornography and prostitution business. So as part of the plea deal, Richards gave law enforcement a great deal of information in regards to the operation they were running out of North Fox. He confessed that children were flown to the island to be filmed in child pornography and that his partner, some dude named Grossman, had helped him form the mission and participated in a child orgy with himself and Sheldon at a holiday inn in Port here.
Speaker 4: On, Michigan.
Speaker 2: So three days after Richards was arrested, Sheldon's home in ann Arbor was raided by law enforcement. However, he was not present and all of his cabinets and drawers had been completely empty prior to police raiding the property.
Speaker 4: But the scale of.
Speaker 2: Abuse gets big, and it gets big fast. Eventually you start hearing the same names over and over and over again, and the more digging you do, you realize the Michigan abuse ring went from Francis Sheldon's phony fucking so called Brother Paul's Children's Mission to another phony camp funded by Sheldon in another fucking state altogether. This one was in Tennessee, a place that Francis Sheldon sponsored with his charitable donations. So he funded the Cast Corridor network. He obviously funded Pedo Island, and then he funded this fucking place in Tennessee and called it a charitable donation. It happens to be in Winchester, Tennessee, and it was a place run by a defroct priest named Bud Vermial. And while Sheldon may have escaped in nineteen seventy six, Bud Vermial wasn't so lucky. But the reason that Bud Vermial was caught in Tennessee wasn't because of Francis Sheldon in the Pedo Island bust. It was because of another ring of pedophiles who took over a boy Scout troop and used it to launder children nationwide. But that's another episode. With all of this in mind, Okay, everything that I have just presented to you about the original Pedo Island, about the pedophile networks running in the Cast Corridor, how the Candyman Peto murderer in Houston said that he was working with a network. John Wayne Gacy said he was working with a network. Obviously, the snow Boys that were killed as part of the Oakland County child murders were connected to this Pedo Island. With all of that in mind, and then later we have Jeffrey Epstein and Lolita expressing it could this go back further than we even imagined because this was in the sixties and seventies, right, But could it go back further? Is there another island we have yet to discover? And for that, I'm going to read you a synopsis from a book slash movie that came out in nineteen forty that may give us a clue as to if there could have been a older Pedo Island. Here's the little synopsis. A mysterious coachman hires Honest John to find disobedient and naughty boys for him to take to Pleasure Island, a notorious and infamous place. Honest John, despite the legal risks and the coachman's implication of what happens to the boys, accepts the job out of fear and finds Pinocchio, persuading him to take a vacation on Pleasure Island. On the way to the island, Pinocchio befriends lamp Wick, a delinquent boy at Pleasure Island without rules or authority to enforce their activity, Pinocchio, lamp Wick, and many other boys soon engage in vices such as vandalism, fighting, smoking, and drinking. Jimminy eventually finds Pinocchio in a bar smoking and playing pool with lamp Wick, and the two have a falling out after Pinocchio defends lamp Wick for his actions. As Jimmy tries leaving Pleasure Island, he discovers that the island hides a horrible curse that transforms the boys in to donkeys after making jack asses out of themselves, and they are sold by the coachman into slave labor. Pinocchio witnesses lamp Wick transform into a donkey, and with Jimmy's help, he flees before he can be fully transformed himself, though he still has a donkey's ears and tail. Upon returning home, Pinocchio and Jimminy find Geppetto's workshop deserted and obtain a letter from the Blue Faery in the form of a dove, stating that Geppetto had set out to see and search for Pinocchio on Pleasure Island. But got swallowed by a gigantic, a vicious sperm whale called Monstro. So, for those of you who have walked Pinocchio, I'm sure all of that is ringing.
Speaker 4: Nabelle, you remember the story, sure.
Speaker 2: And yes they did a live action Pinocchio featuring Tom Hanks.
Speaker 4: So it's in our faces.
Speaker 2: And uh, it's clearly obvious to me that this Pleasure Island. People are thinking that it's talking about something epsteinish, but I'm here to tell you it's goes back, definitely farther than Epstein goes back, definitely farther than Francis Sheldon and North Fox Island? What island are they talking about here? Because we know Disney incorporates actual reality, fantasizes it and puts it into our face as if it we're a joke. They're laughing at us, and they've been taking our boys to Pleasure Island. This was in the forties. How long have they really been doing this shit? Where's this island?
Speaker 4: I want to know? I want to know.
Speaker 2: One day, maybe we'll find out. Before Little Saint James and before North Fox Island they were taking these boys somewhere else. I can be one hundred percent sure of that, but that's gonna do it for this episode today, Guys, what are your thoughts, your feelings, your opinions, you know, I.
Speaker 4: Hope you enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: And just as a closing thought, this is a really really old.
Speaker 4: Cosmic Peach episode.
Speaker 2: But if you will entertain me, if you will humor me, go back, go back, back, back, back back in history. Patreon, Uh, this is for you because it was a half episode. I never published the whole episode. It was only ever available in the short version for free, and Patreon has had access to the full episode forever long.
Speaker 4: Uh, but go back and listen.
Speaker 2: Me and my cousin we talked about what could have happened to Johnny Gosh and I said, I came up with a theory, didn't have any fucking help from anybody.
Speaker 4: I put this together on my own, didn't.
Speaker 2: Hear anybody talking about it, didn't see anybody talking about it.
Speaker 4: I literally just sat there and.
Speaker 2: Almost did like a fucking detective's web of possible outcomes of where, what, how, when, and a fucking boys camp came up. I'm not gonna say anything more about it. Just go back listen to the episode. You'll see what I'm saying, what happened to Johnny Gosh or whatever the fuck I called that episode? Patreon, go do it, go now. But that's gonna do it for us, folks. Thank you so much for listening, and I will catch you on the next one.
Speaker 1: I mean, at first when I heard Epstein, he was buried too for a while, you know, he got in trouble, and then I got buried. Those girls never got no justice. And this is what scares me. You know, theories, you know what I'm saying, and all these rumors that we've been caring about our government and politicians. It needs to be cleaned. It needs to be cleaned a lot of people. I mean, it's we're gonna find out what this Epstein thing, just how bad it is. Yeah, it's ugly, you know what. I sent the governor a letter, and I thought it was a pretty good letter. I even had an attorney proof read it. I had another writer read it so it wasn't sounded like I was crazy or something. And I didn't even get a reply from the governor. I didn't get a reply from the state police. I didn't get a reply from the attorney general. They sit in silence.
Speaker 3: What did you say in your letter?
Speaker 1: I explained to them, you know, just like I've been saying to you today. You know, I went through different periods of my life in this this whole thing, you know, and I remember the seventies. Who wants to drag the seventies around with them today? But oh yeah, I went back there. You know, I thought that I needed to, I had to. But I get just I get so angry.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I trusted the police. They couldn't do nothing. They couldn't get these guys. They were too slick. How Come none of these guys we brought to justice? They had help, they had helped getting away, so exactly what was helping them? I never had no reason to doubt prosecutors. I mean I had no reason to doubt that they didn't do their best efforts to get justice. So with that being said, other law officials in other counties, other branches of the government stonewobbed them. They stonewobbed our community. You know, you know, there's got to be an end of this stuff. My attorney, many many years ago told me some stories are just too big to be told.
Speaker 6: MH. I'm gonna keep it on my island fund, my Island, my.
Speaker 4: Liz, I'm Ima Norma.
Speaker 2: I ain't let bar y'all trying to make any horma.
Speaker 3: I ain't lit by.
Speaker 2: With your based on yeah, like a why one man with your taphone.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna just I live by. I'm gonna just I live bar. I'm gonna just.
Speaker 2: Keep one bar, you're gonna keepnack.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be staring at the side.
Speaker 6: I'm just