Speaker 1: Hmm, there it goes Okay, well, I think if we fixed it now, I know you're a you're gonna say, oh, your face is all glitched out. I'm wearing green makeup from uh Halloween. But if I go, excuse me, if I go like this, you kind of still see the green. It just looks like an I'm in military fatigue type of paint now camouflage. It's just the green screen interacting with the face makeup. It's kind of fun though, it kind of looks cool. It's all glitchy. Do you every time putting coconut you like the they call it oil, but it's a solid you know, coffee, which is pretty good. I like the butter. I think better salted butter, but uh yeah, the coconut oil is not so bad either. In a dark ross. No sugar, no creamer, basically drinkinging it black all the time except everyone in while with the butter and stuff like that, but no no creamer, sugar ever ever. Used to put enough sugar in there. There's more sugar than coffee. But that was a long time ago. So yeah, you're seeing the background through my face because it's green. It's kind of neat though, The only thing is it would be nice, It would be cooler if it uh kind of fixed itself on one thing and rather than being wherever I am on the background, so it would kind of be like independent. But it doesn't do that because it's only you're shining through the background. So here it's kind of cool though. Yeah, my daughter made me, did my makeup for me. She she was insistent that I be Frankenstein, so she did my makeup. Not bad for nine years old, not bad at all, very good. So we had our our fun night tonight. We have neighbors. The uh, the dad is really high in I want to see you see the Marine Marine Air Corps, like in the Marine Corps air station that's next to us. He's a Marine or Air Force. I don't know. He might be air Force because he's like high on the list for NASA. It's a plot. He's a pilots. He just came back from some kind of deployment. So he got to spend Halloween with the kids today this time and his two very well behaved children. We're trick or treating with us tonight as we do or have done for the last three years or so. So that was fun. Went all the way around, got some pictures of some interesting decorations. I found Jack. You want to see Jack? Alan to say, I can find Jack for you. Uh, yeah, I gotta. I gotta put it in the thing. Though, where's the display capture? Take that one down? I want to just says YouTube though YouTube is I'm deleted, well, not deleted. I'll probably be deleted off of YouTube soon, but I was. So there's these pictures from the house. There's Rebecca and Elijah and there's Jack. That was great, straight picture, I mean great costome too. Yeah. It says problem solved on her shirt and it's like I felt like Ralph from the Simpsons of like I'm in danger you don't get along?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's that's not bad. They gave me a gloe necklace. Yes, I think you did it a heck of a job. All right. So the phone number, as always is six one nine four three one zero three three four. That is the Google Voice number that you can call and speak to Young frankens Dine over here, should you choose to accept it, Let's see if we're on FTJ this time. It takes a couple of seconds, all on, Yes, yes, all right, is it doing the thing it's supposed to do. Find out it's doing the spinning thing that it does. Jesus Dree's US stream publicly listed auto recording this live then Crapola. Yeah, they've just got back to me on that to Seves, what's up with it? But it just does this thing. Let's see if I can do the standard to low get any humans in here. Everybody's probably a sleep man. But it is a Friday. If you're young, you're probably half in the bag. Your family, guy, you're probably exhausted, long, long week, you know, doing anything you need to do for your family, which oddly enough keeps you away from your family. Boit. That's signs awfully oyve in nature. How that works out, the occupation that occupies you so that you lose the thing that you desire the most, that's more fulfilling to give you a purpose in life, a family. But you have to because the cash twenty two here is that you have to do that thing that you do five days a week or more to provide for them so that you can uh you can successfully fulfill your role in that family unit. It's a it's a strange situation. We find ourselves in, isn't it kids? Yeah, that's the old one. That was the old attempt on sex out of that. So I got a couple of stories here ex Navy Sealed Chad Wright tells his demonic experience well on deployment, I got a couple of stories if I play it. We're not on We're not on YouTube because like I said, we're deleted off of YouTube probably very soon, but we're I'm on a suspension. I can't even post in the community. And oddly enough, we're still getting more followers subscribers that's called over there followers on Rumble and yeah, we're at one fifty now or something like that. So that's that's good. I don't I mean, for the last three and a half four years, I haven't been able to access that because they deleted the channel. In that time. I went to brand YouTube, got to like four thousand subscribers there, and then that got deface hacked. I don't know if you guys remember that. I made a video on it, and there's some things that came out about the people who who run that that may have something to do with child stuff too. But this guy defaced them because they went they didn't have proper security, and the servers that were hit were the ones that they dumped most of the commoners onto, the ones that aren't info wars, if you catch my drift, the ones that are supernames. So those ones got basically erased. So all that information and all the time put in there, I didn't really do a whole lot of rumble because brand YouTube was going faster, the accumulation of views, the accumulation of followers, which just happening quicker there, and then that got knocked out in the meantime. Somewhere in the same timeframe, josh utv, which was never a big channel because we didn't have a lot of people on it, but I had a bunch of videos there that finally went down after seven years I think it was going on, and I was there from like the beginning, so maybe I wasn't there. Maybe it wasn't seven years, and maybe it was five years it was going I don't know, and then I was like, Okay, well I'll just work rumble then, so I kind of came late to the rumble. I had a couple videos on there, but I didn't really post, and I had ever had gone on live for like the majority of the time that I and when I first started making videos, I never went live. I just always did videos that I edited and then put it up so I could splice in pictures and pop up things, kind of like when you're watching the news and something comes up in the little box that kind of you know, goes along with it, and you need to get to the association and there's more of an engaging experience when you do that. That's why I had never thought I was gonna do live streams, because I thought it'd be more fun for people watching to have, you know, all these things happening while you're doing it, and that does work out a lot of helps. It's a little bit more of a tedious pain in the ass to do it on See there, I amn't good. You can see it better to hear let me see how let me get rid of this one. But I can't make that. I mean, I could make it big. I don't really want to though. Yeah, you can kind of see the makeup a little bit better. It's still still shining because it's reflective, but this screen, this is on a black one, so it's not as a sensitive when you put the blue onto those just shines right through. Think then wait, but that one where is it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: He be the real and so let's let's take a look at this again. Four one four one one good job Dan six one nine four three one zero three three four Happy Halloween. And I hope as parents, you guys know that maybe just as people, I mean, I kind of go through my life being being alert. You know, there's it's easy to slip into, like you know your routine and not be as sharp, I guess, but you should always be aware of your surroundings, aware of how other people are acting, if they're acting odd, and just be ready all the time. On Halloween if you're going and there's a large groups of people that you don't know in disguise walking by your loved ones, and maybe some science pinching you off.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 1: Smart people understand that you never get between a mother bear or a papa bear and their cub like. You give them the distance you go from, You flank them some one side or the other. You don't go in the middle of them. You don't cut off that direct line. So when someone does that, they're not They don't understand the dynamics of social interactions because it should just be natural if you didn't ever want any belts to do that. It's like, I guess maybe you have to have children first for this to matter. But even when you're with a group, do you want somebody to walk Let's say there's three of you walking, and if you're walking side by side, most of the times that means you're dick because you're pinching off area for people to go around you. But let's say it's a big white up in space you're walking side by side. Do you want somebody to cut between theo you know, one of the gaps between the two of you, or do you want them to go around you? Do you feel a little weird and uncomfortable when they kind of just go right through unless you're taking a step to the side for them. It just makes sense that that person would go round and that they'd be aware that that's what they should do. So it's exponentially more important that if you have a child, and if these people have children. It's almost like an instinctive thing that just is in the ether, right, it's in the akashak records around you that kind of informs you instinctively to just not cut that direct line between the parents and the child. Most people would be self conscious of that and think that they'd be presenting a danger, a perceived danger to someone else if they did do that. But not everybody's the same, So you have to make sure that you kind of fight for that ground. If your child moves a little fast, you got to move fast with them. You got to keep that distance you got, you gotta like take up that distance right for reaction time should you need to. You don't want to be too far back. You do want to be looking to get the way you want to be on it. So it's a whole thing. And I think all parents probably do this that are good parents, that might not be always good parents. So hopefully if you can, I mean, if it sucks if you're the kid and your parents are dismissive, but you know, as good parents or people who aren't trying to be neglecting their children, they should be consciously aware that that should always be a thing. They should always be alert. They should be paying attention to what's around them, not like a weirdo, but just taking it in. You don't have to be like be taken in the surroundings you perceive. You pay attention to what's going on. You can run these programs if you will, in layers in the background, but just be aware of them so that you can act on them if one of them starts to flag you, you know, piques your curiosity or interest or your concerns. And only saying this because there's a whole border thing happening. Always there, Never was there a good idea, a good time to slack on this, but knowing what's happening and coming up in the next couple of days with people who are not maybe the best people in the world in the first place, and they have been told that they can't have any candy anymore, they might be willing to do some extra what do you want to call it? Not on want to say dangerous acts, but kind of extreme acts, right, taking a greater risk because of the short term reward that they gained from it. And if that means screwing up someone else because they don't like them for whatever reason, that could very well happen, especially when you're at border state. If you're in a border state, I think that you should always be very, very diligent vigilant. If you catch my drift, Hey, Karen, what's up. Yeah, it's the I just figured i'd just jump on it's Halloween. I didn't know that was going to act. This is extreme to the green screen. But then I was like, oh man, I gotta go wash it off. And I was looking at it closer. I was like, nah, it's cool, it's cool. Just go with this. It's like, here, Karen, I look like I've been you know about the jump out of a fox hole or you know, running through some some some bush or something. Then here, that's fun. It's fun. It's one time of year you can do fun stuff and when you're it was a whole thing. Like I was told I was going to do this by my daughter who said she wanted to be to be Frankestein this year. And then she wanted to do my makeup and she did and it was a very fun, great experience, and yeah, encouraged her to uh and I told her what great shot job she did and all that it was. It was a good dad moment. You know, I can I'd be happy to be silly. She's I've got pictures on my Instagram, uh, from when she was very small, and she had a couple of those you know, makeup the ones that look like pencils, and there the little cardboard circle thing that you hold on to. They kind of look like crayons or whatever. And she should do my face a few times. It's gotten much better. But yeah, it's fun. You know, let her have fun with you. It's dad, that's the she's going to come away. If you don't screw it up by being a douche, like, if you don't run your mouth like an asshole, or you don't say something or scold you know, if you if you are just the good, loving dad who just lets it happen, that's going to create an amazing memory for her. Right So that's what I think about, and I think about I could you know, I don't know if empathy is something that's rare or you know, maybe we just need Maybe we just get disconnected from it because of all the technology and distractions that we have for the the stresses that we have, and you know, we've all their sense of humor and our sense of self along the way. And you know, people, everybody can go through phases like this and even the same day. You know, it all depends on what's going on. But the empathy of understanding, like what it was like when you were a child and how you wish things were or if you still this is a thing too, man. And I mean, I'm forty six years old. If anybody's never felt the experience of being misunderstood, well you've lived a charmed life. One time, my dad had come over to see me and I hadn't seen it forever and I did not like being separated from my dad and we were living in mechanical and he came over and it was time for him to go, when I didn't want him to leave, and I couldn't think of anything else to say, but I didn't want him to leave, so I said, Dad, Dad, wait, wait, and I had him coming to him. I said, come on please, and I said and I didn't have anything to say to him. I didn't know what to say, so I just want him to stay. I said, can you get that book out out from my closet? So my mom's like, that was really rude of you to ask him to because he's tall to reach something high for you, and like that's only because that's how you perceived it, you rotten bitch, you know, But that's not how I thought about it. When I was a kid, I felt bad about it. And I'm forty six years old and I still remember that. So what does that tell you about how things affect you when you're young, right? How long you carried that for? Oh, it's just I didn't have a long Gettysburg address dialogue prepared. I just knew I didn't want him to to go, you know, and then have the rival capacity to explain what I was going through as a childhood of divorce. Sorry, it's my bad. You know, people need to watch their mouths, especially moms and dads. Take a second and think about what you're saying. It might sound funny in your matured mind where you to think, ah, that's not harmful or traumatic at all. Well, maybe it is. And maybe that build resentment over the years too, especially when a lot of things like that happen where you're constantly being misunderstood, that you just start to realize that they're not trying to understand you and you're not speaking a different language. They just aret thinking the worst of you all the time. And if that's the experience that you had, then you probably would put with the wrong parent of the two. Much love to you, mom, not saying anything like that. I'm just saying there's thoughts that go through people's says, and you always ask yourself what would have been like if it was the other route, you know, or better? Yet, there was no split in the first place. And you know, maybe if you guys didn't have barking at each other, well, her beteing the most of the barking in front of me, I wouldn't remember those things vividly either, you know. And that's another thing I try to tell Rebecca. I'm like, if you have an issue, don't blow up in front of Pharaoh. But she does it on purpose to drive a wedge. She wants to paint me with her rhetoric and her narrative as she's yelling at me. Then I'm some sort of bad guy. And the words that she chooses that are very insincere and disingenuous. If someone just takes it for its face value worth and doesn't contemplate and assess the truth of it, would think that I'm a bad person. And she does this on purpose. I was like, I don't want you arguing in front of our daughter. I've said this to her a thousand times. It's a simple rule to come off to the sidelines, because I know how I remember all those times, and it's just that that's a true, a true indication that someone really doesn't have They're they're playing human, but they're not human because they're self centered and they have arrested development and their maturity level is dirt. And that's unfortunately, I find a lot of women to be like that. It's not it's not an insult, it's an observation. I'm not saying they all do. I'm saying, good luck finding a decent one that's not. And you're not going to figure that out in the beginning, but they might tell you there might be science. You know, just because every person you've ever talked to you had daddy issues doesn't mean that everybody had datty issues. It's just when you hear it all the time, you don't put it together like that. It's like, oh, no, he wasn't there. Oh so you have absolutely no idea what a father's supposed to do because you never actually had one yourself. You're not going to value my you're not going to value my role very hot highly because you don't think that it's needed and or necessary. These are things if you're in the dating pool to pay attention to. I don't care if they're perfect in every other way they're not and you'll find out later, trust me. So let's see what's going on on the f td GGDJ. Okay, we do have people on there. That means that there's so oh yeah, So Monday at ten thirty my time, after the club, guys remember to call strange, but cell phones do it on their own, so you're you're okay, you'll figure it out. I'm going to be recording on Stupieters. I don't know if it's a twenty minute, I don't know if it's an hour. I don't know what were even talking about. But that's supposed to happen on Monday. It may or may not. It all depends on well then I get information back on It's like tenative, tentatively, and at the moment I am on the schedule, what I would like to do after being on there is used that these that what do you call it appearance to try to get on other shows that are gonna help spread some exposure to this channel. Of the channels, I think long term wise, I think it's just better to get more people interested in the show and have more people show up for the Doctor Glidden Days and help teach people about health. See, it's still spinning. Let's see what happens if I do one more time. I'm still spinning. There's an issue. It just does that. So now I gotta ask out of it again. Well, I'll be checking back into FGJ again later. Let's see what Karen has to say over here. Hi, Karen, I hope you're feeling good. I know you're had some concerns. There, I'll like my face come right through it. Whoops. Let's see if I go out on the top. No, no, no, no, no, try.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it three four? There you go? Yeah? No, that's not gonna help you. E there, it's just gonna be that. Sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Doctor Glidden link is below. I highly recommend everybody become a member. There's a lot of information there that can help save you a lot of a lot of grief and suffering for you and your loved ones. It's going to be a lot of information that you probably aren't familiar hearing. But it's simple, and it's so simple and it makes so much sense that you'll probably reject it on its face because we've been conditioned to believe that we need drugs in order to fix things, when drugs are not how you get back to health. You need you need pharmaceuticals, right, you need you need the magic the magic diagnosis spell spell to put on you about the diagnosis, like oh, you have this, and then you think I have a this. No you don't, you don't even you don't have the anything. You have a set of complaints disturbances that resemble a name that they grouped a bunch of those types together, and you may only have four or five of those elements, or you might have a slew of other elements in addition to that, and they're still going to call it that same thing because they cram everything into a box, label it, and then they give you the one pharmaceutical to everybody for the same situation. And that is not We're not conveyor belt assembly line cookie cutter individuals. All of our bodies are different because of the exposure the stresses stresses outside. I don't mean like a physical stress would be working out, but that's a positive stress. Whatever your environment is a producing like if you're in a crappy, dusty apartment, or if you have black mold in your house or a great number of other things. But the other biggest issue is if you're eating a bunch of crappy food. They don't just mean quality. I mean the stuff that's in it and how it's cooked and what it's cooked in. If you're in certain items that you should be staying away from no matter how it's cooked. Yeah, they expand the definitions as well to make it even more vague exactly, and plus that means it's sweeping. And then that way, don't they don't have to. They're not they're not interested in in uh work, They're interested in simplicity. But making it sound complicated. The majority of your issues are going to be what you're putting in and what you're not putting in, and how frequently you're not putting the stuff in and how frequently you're putting the bad stuff in. So just to show you this real quick, since I'm talking about it, when you see and by the way, I don't know if it's coming from the show, if it's just the out from the outside, But in the last couple of days we've gotten a lot of Internet owners and I greatly appreciate it. Thank you. Yes, it is award winning, it is handcrafted, it is me order, it is the best ingredients, it is better known US Coast Guard. Bam, that's what that's what you go into when you can get a decent ASBAB score. I think all you have to do is write your name with less than three mistakes to be a marine. I think that. I think the asbeb score was thirty two or something like that to get in there. That's pretty funny. And from my rate in the Coast Guard, you had to have an idea, better best ingredients, better known family run in business for now well twenty thirteen. So now we're now that's that's a couple of years old. This this little image here, But here's the let's just say create a come what happened here? What am I doing? Hold on, I'm trying to see what Josh this something goes comment browser personally, I why why I need that? Oh? Okay, okay. So he's saying that he thinks regular Google Chrome is deliberately sabotaging live streams from sources and IP addresses that they don't like, and he's trying to tell me to use the comment browser. I just don't like the EI word involved in that. But that's interesting. I wonder if Brave as well. Brave kind of works off the back of Google anyway, it just doesn't let it do the the they say. It doesn't let it do all the tracing stuff. But that's interesting. I'd never even heard it. I've heard of comment, the BitTorrent thing like bitcomment, but I don't know what a comment browser is out to look at it. Okay, So anyway, Doctor Peter Glinton Live call on Wednesdays eleven am Pacific. Yes, when the clock change will still be eleven day and Pacific, it'll just be twelve pm when I go on with them. My time extend of eleven see you guys fall back but I which means it's an hour closer to me when everybody goes backward, right, and that means I get an extra hour to go to the store at San Diego. I drive down the road and it's an hour earlier. Uh yeah, So here we go, ballbusters right here, boom, highlight, right click, copy, blink and become a member now and when you are a member there These are very important things to look at right away. The twelve bad foods and now I'm going to add obviously rEFInd sugar, but sugar in general. If you're having weight issues, if you're having energy issues, the first thing I would say is at least attempt if you, especially if you haven't ever done this, and really think about it and ask yourself if there's not some other type of even worse type of multidextrin or some other like synthetic sweetener that spikes your glycemic index through the roof? Are you really if some people think, well, I don't eat sweets, I don't like candy, so yeah, but there's a sugar in like a lot of things and stars. It's like also anything that's high carbohydrate or starch, well there was our carbs. Carbs get turned into glucose like super quick, and that also spikes your placemic index. And it's oh, well that's natural. Now your body can run off fat and make glucose when it needs it, because that's how smart your body is. It doesn't need to run on sugar. Does it prefer it in the way we've normalized our diet to in the most abnormal ways? It might because it's like a drug for it, but it also has to work extra hard. The reason why there's this response in your system with all types of different hormones is because it's your body's doing its best to try to rid that sugar from your bloodstream so you don't die. It's a freaking poison. It's an unnecessary, freaking poison. So try to do without it. If you can feel bad food, it's bam, and you can watch that. You can share that. There's a twenty four hour thing you can do here. I'll show you it says share Pass give anyone in the world twenty four hours to free access to all Doctor Living's online content. Always being interred. I think Rebeca's back with fair. We went on our thing, and then she goes to another house and it's how the cap the night off. She goes to another friends, like the mom's school friends. So there you go, all right, member's bam. Store it here for the you scroll down, there's the book and then there's the Eiffel Health. You can get the stuff here. Healthy Foundation pack is one way to do it, and then the other way to do it I've shown you before is BB five Azure. Well, the ninetieth central nutrients that your body needs no matter what, and that's the whole food whole food slightly different than the other stuff that weird I just showed you in the Healthy Foundation back. This is whole food multi vitamin full of acumic is kind of like the plant to right minerals. And this is a ninety day supply. You go down to the copper absolutely and then the IP six supreme boom right there. And if you're a fan of whole food vitamin C, I guarantee you probably don't have any of it in your house. Even if you have all kinds of vitamin C, you probably don't have a whole food sea complex. And this is it right here, baby bam, okay, and there's other things on here. If you guys have any specific questions on any of these capsules or you know any of these products there, ask me. I will make a list and I will ask doctor Monso to address each of them the next time we have him on that way, And if you want to do this as well, you can. We can do it like a call in. But you should take advantage of this because this is a very rare thing to be able to do with doctor Bonso, just like we do with doctor Glidden. You call in, you talk about your symptoms, your issues, your complaints, and he can hook you up with the proper thing to do. In his book LFF Body for the Energy Flow and then west supplements sound like your deficions, and obviously you want the ninety essential but if there's an extra thing, he might be able to help you out with that. Obviously there's more than just the ninety essential nutrients here, so they have a purpose in a place, and he can help you find the one that would be best use of best use for you in whatever you're going through. Okay, and if anybody's interested, I'm gonna make like a super a super workout, so's it could be a pre in a post I'm gonna make it one. But I'm gonna put everything that you would need if you could take any time. And I think that well, I mean because it's not gonna have stimulants in it as far as like caffeine or stuff like that. I figured, I feel you take the powder stuff that you're gonna take, and then you take your energy drink or whatever you do for the energy. You don't have to if you put it in the actual pre workout or post workout post workou wouldn't make sense. But if you put it the pre workout and then you still want your energy drink, now you're over stimulating yourself with the the caffeine and hydris and all this other stuff, right, So it's better just to not have the stimulants and the actual pre workout in my opinion, that way, you're not doubling up. I heard her. Yeah, I'm gonna go say hello. So here's a little video. Thank you for tuning in. I was killing some time waiting for some more people to come in, and I appreciate Soma Coma Karen and Uh. I don't have the YouTube opening right now, so I don't have any place else to look for more information and stuff. Let's see, if I don't Twitter, nobody ever, nobody ever comments on Twitter because it's too hard to figure out how to. I mean, if you go and you click on this thing, I could probably turn myself over to the other side now. So I'm not weird though. Oh the real only reason why I was black is because the background was black. I get it now, So it's not always going to be that way depending on what screen we're on. Oh, oh that's weird. Yeah, that means something. Okay, so I think you just yeah, so if you yeah, not a huge fan of that's all it was. Tell me that someone else pinned the post. The hell do I care? Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and uh there we go. Mm hmm yeah, I just don't followed, you bro, get out here, asked monkey. That's not good. You don't want to say that, Bob. You got to see this guy. He could be your twin. Yeah, well thanks, I'm kind of disguised here, jack nut. Jesus, this is this is your vice president who's going to be the president someday because they've already ordained it. So really, what is it? What does he?
Speaker 4: Happy Halloween kids? And remember say thank you?
Speaker 1: Wait an asshole? So they're all fucking clowns and they're all actors. Looks like Jim Morrison when you got fat? Thanks SMMA. All right, so let's go into it. This is an interesting I don't know how interesting it is and known how much I believe it, and then everything that happens on this show I am skeptical about and have an eyebrow raise to it. But let's just pretend. Let's just pretend that this makes sense. Then maybe it will who knows, get my face off the skin. I upsetting base off the screen. Oops, they didn't mean to do that. There we go, bam. All right, let's watch this guy.
Speaker 5: Chad Wright tells his story of encountering a demon.
Speaker 1: Check it out.
Speaker 3: I get back in, up, turn, get ready deploy again. I'm keeping my wickedness under control, you know, outwardly. But it's still all there.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Well, we go up to Tunisia and North Africa, and Arabs attacked the embassy up there. When all that Benghazi and that stuff went down, it hattened all over North Africa really quick.
Speaker 5: September eleventh, twenty twelve, Islamic militants attacked the US consulate in Benghazi, Libya, killing Ambassador Jay Christopher Stevens and three other Americans. The attack, amid political unrest, sparked controversy over US security measures and response. Investigations followed with debates over accountability and the Obama administration's handling of the crisis.
Speaker 3: So we went up there, resecured the embassy, We came back. We left there and came back to Germany to rejock our equipment because that mission was over in Tunisia. Came back to Germany to rejock, and then we were going out to Nigeria. And while we were in Germany, the only way for me to tell you this in just simple terms is we were staying in a barracks that was inhabited by some sort of demon, and that is that was the genesis of my conversion, of me being made aware that. Okay, so when you.
Speaker 1: Say it's inhibited by a demon like in one way.
Speaker 3: So I was in there with a couple of other guys. I wish I would have wrote all this down. Uh. I was laying in bed one night in this place we had. We there was nobody else in this building. It was just me and a couple. There were me and a guy in one room and two other guys in the room across the hall there. Okay, Well, I'm laying in bed and I and all of a sudden, I'm jolted away by something that hits my door. And I lay in bed for maybe thirty seconds. And while I'm laying there listening, I can hear some strange voices echoing up and down the hall of this building that we're in, and so immediately I get up, open the door, walk out nobody's out there, walk around, nobody's into the building, Go in my buddy's room beside me. They're both passed out. But it scared me, Dude. I was like, what on earth is this.
Speaker 5: Not gonna lie? If this was me, I would have shipped my pants. Going to investigate noises is not something I'd be willing to do. I guess that's the reason why I'm a beta male.
Speaker 3: It scared me. And these things, these things would like the oven would be turned on, like these bumps and noises. But more than all of that, there became this oppressive feeling of like evil in this place. And the guys that I were with, that I was with in there, they started getting freaked out about it too. We called our senior chief who had been staying there before us. It was just like an old empty place that guys would come and stay in for a few nights before they left out. We called our senior chief like, hey, man, did you have any strange experiences in this place? He was like, oh, yeah, yeah, there's something in there.
Speaker 5: Chad is likely referring to the con Barracks in Schweinfurt, Germany, a former Nazi hospital. It is haunted by ghostly apparitions. American soldiers reported seeing a Nazi soldier and a blood covered nurse standing over their beds in a room above a former drainage area, with two separate incidents describing identical chilling visions. The US Army was stationed there until its closure in September twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: And so, but like, I remember walking into this place, and I would there was a stairwell. I would walk up the first flight of stairs, and then there would be a second flight that cut back, and there was like a landing up there because we were staying on the second deck. And uh, like I would, you know, as a hunter, like how you have that sense when something is like staring at you, Like you would I would feel this thing staring at me up there on that landing, and I would fully expect to turn around and see some sort of something up there, and I never saw it in physical form. We started doing this research online about, you know, looking at these forms and stuff about this place that we were, you know, in and finding all kinds of other stuff about it. I'm like, well, whatever is going on here? I can't sleep at night, Like I don't want to be in that place. Cause it's it's literally scaring me that bad. And the sanity check was the dudes I was with were getting freaked out too, and like I wish I would have talked to them and written down the things that they were specifically experiencing so that I would It's been so long ago, man, like the experience that I had was so powerful like that just is the one thing that sticks in my mind. But I remember the two guys across the hallway. One of them had to leave, they were going out to a different site, and that dude, the other dude, was left in that room by hisself. He moved across the hallway to stay in the room that me and my guy were with because they didn't want to He didn't want to stay in that room by hisself.
Speaker 5: It kind of goes to show even the hardest men on earth, Navy seals, can turn into scared kids in the face of ghosts and demons.
Speaker 4: Jesus.
Speaker 3: And so I called my little brother because I knew my little brother was a Christian, and I said, well, here's one of these Christians. They'll have a little bit of maybe a little bit of insight on this spiritual stuff that might be going on here. He said, well, man, they said, I ain't never rent into nothing like that. He said, I'm gonna put you in touch with my pastor of my local church here. They were real close.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: His name is James Cordell. James called me the next day and I told him at all was going on? Well, he acted like it was no big deal. I said, no, buddy, I said, you don't understand. I said, there's something in here. I don't know what it is. He said, ain't no big deal, he said, put me on speakerphone. He said, I'm going to walk around. He said, walk around this building in up and down the hallways. And he said, I'm going to pray. And I put him on speakerphone. I'm walking around this building, up and down the hallways. In my room, he's praying against this thing in the name of Jesus Christ. He said, Liker. Now, we had a little kitchenette there. He said, you have some olive oil in there. I said, yeah, we got a bottle.
Speaker 4: He said it take just.
Speaker 3: A little dab of that olive oil and just dab it on the top of your doorframe there.
Speaker 6: So I did it.
Speaker 3: Joe. I'm thinking the whole time. This is so stupid, But what else do I do in this situation? Let's try this, right, Let's let's give this a shot. And I dabbed that little olive oil up.
Speaker 5: There in case you were wondering like I was. Olive oil is used in some cultures to ward off demons due to its sacred symbolism. In religious rituals, particularly in Christianity, blessed oil is believed to carry divine protection.
Speaker 1: Gee, I wonder if that's why the dipik in Israel. You know, the people who are there have such an aversion to olive oil because they're indigenous. Of course, of course, of course it's because they're indigenous, right, and that the native plants will kill them or make them very ill. Surprise surprise that it would have, you know, an effect on warding off demons, are keeping them basically in a boundary, like you can't pass this thing something to note.
Speaker 4: Pelling evil spirits.
Speaker 5: It's use in annoying during exorcisms and blessings reinforces its spiritual potency against malevolent forces.
Speaker 3: We want I go to work, would come back that evening wind down.
Speaker 1: Doesn't the word malevolent make you think there should be an end in there somewhere that there isn't one. Whenever I say that, I think benevolent. No, it's malevolent, and I'm like that doesn't sound right, but it's it's how you say it.
Speaker 3: Total like peace had returned to this place, like I didn't no longer heard or felt or was experiencing.
Speaker 1: And then he could go right back to murdering at for the for the Israeli government that we called in the Jewish banking cult. With a great weight off his shoulder. Isn't that nice? What a great ending to that story.
Speaker 3: Any sort of fear or anything like it all was gone, like all of a sudden. It was just like, oh, okay, now I'm just in another little barracks room here, like.
Speaker 1: To the other guys feel the same way.
Speaker 4: So this is what's funny.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't tell the other guys that I did that, and because they were all gone when I walked around with this crazy man on the speakerphone. The next morning we woke up and my buddy woke up in the room. He said, what's all over the door? And I looked up and that little dab of all of old had somehow like dripped down and covered the entire door of the room that we were staying, and you could see it toward the bottom of the door, like the drips, like the whole door was like shiny and uh. He said, what's all over the door? And I said, don't worry about it, man, I don't know what the crap that is. But after that happened, I have got to get my hands on a on scripture and figure out more about this figure Jesus who I heard this man praying in the name of right?
Speaker 5: So have you had any ghostly or demonic experiences? Would love to hear in the comments below?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, there you gops. So's that story. Now there's four allegedly true demon scary stories. But let's go back to the Chattigan mik. See if there's anything new. Nope. Also four six nine four three one zero three three four if you want to call do it. If you don't, don't. Let's see what happens over n FTJ if I pull it back up. Hm hm hm hm hm hmm. Yeah, still doing that spinning thing for ever, So maybe maybe the other I'm not interested in doing a whole other freaking browser. Never even heard that thing. But we'll find out it's nothing that's sounds it's worth the test. But still, yeah, they even configure these things incorrectly, like it keeps on trying to put it back on to make it a rebroadcast, which means no one sees it when it's live, and it kind of kills it. So it's just interesting that these things have been happening. And yes, I apologize, I had to take off the stuff. I just felt like it it's getting late. I'm gonna take it off eventually, especially when the optical let's see if this sucks. Well, maybe maybe it does. I don't know. The first one seems like, uh, yeah, okay, there's no names, there's no I mean, I've I've experienced something similar to this before. I've been sleep paralysis. I've had sleep paralysis when I was a little kid in this apartment that we lived in. And uh, the woman missus Iso, who used to uh, who rented it to us, an older lady. It's long gone now. She would say she was talking to her husband and didn't never clarify, but we knew her husband had been dead for years, but she was taught I talked to my husband the other night, so she was saying that, and we were just like, okay, sure. This woman also used to yell at me for bending the grass if I walked on on the front lawn. So it's old, old, old, wacky lady. Don't bend the grass. What have you been in the grass for? I have like my my friend over or on my when my my cousins, and like you're bending the grass. No, she didn't keep it up snow. She didn't have it like what do you call it, like groomed her any of that stuff. It wasn't landscaped by some professional. That was none of that. It's just you're bending the grass, kid, So she was. She was a little off, this nice sweet lady when you're talking to her with your mom around and then and then she would just have these weird episodes oriously like freaking out over nothing. But yeah, so when I lived When I lived there, the dreams were awful and very frequent, very disturbing nightmares, nightmares where I wake up knowing I'm not asleep, but I can't yell, and sometimes I can't move. But always I couldn't yell. I couldn't yell to mom for help. I could. It was just air for like minutes, couldn't get anything audible out. So I'm awake enough to be doing this. So I'm awake. I'm literally awake, but I'm either sleep paralysis and not being another yell or sleep prou or not being a yellow without the sleep paralysis. And I would see shadows while I was awaken, these situations times when I was when I couldn't move at first, shadows walking toward me on the wall as if they were like a like like a projector, right, like except the negative of the projectors. It's the shadow of creatures. I used to call them dinosaurs because they were lizard like and uh, but they were. They were the shadows on the wall. And when they get close to the bed, as they're coming closer to me, I would get this huge chill freeze in like if like by my foot because it's the closest thing to them, and it would make my body jolt like I was getting hit with those uh those paddles to the defibs. Right. So that's something I just I was told that that's just what happens when you have nightmares. That's obviously not true. Vivid uh being awake, but seeing images that I knew weren't there, but they looked like they were being projected as if like it was watching a movie at a drive in, but it was on my wall, and it was always very, very scary. And then you ever have this sensation like this weird phenomenon with dreams where the setting in the dream isn't scary, but something is making it horrifying to you because of whatever that presence is that you're sensing even though you're in a neutral stage or environment inside the dream, but something is lurking or whatever that you just know, you know it's coming and you're already feeling its presence because of the fear that you're getting from it. Something is tapping into that you know response in you already sensing it, and you're sensing it pretty hard, right like, pretty pretty uh strongly, And they say, what else? This is all in the same time frame in my life? There's another aspect to this, not be able to move, getting the jolt, those things, and then just the constant, repetitive dreams of world endings type of things. And I'm really like, between the ages of five and nine, I shouldn't be thinking about stuff like that. I obviously haven't been exposed to any that watching even TV yet. I haven't haven't had that trauma trauma vision of TV all that much yet for it to be doing that to me, and you know, putting deep impressions in my mind of things. And I would have these weird dreams about the end of the world, people, lots of people dying, some sort of explosion or cataclysmic event. And also uh being taken by somebody who, now I could tell you, looks like a redheaded oive abducted and killed by So I don't know if that's tapping into some previous past life or whatever, but yeah, he wasn't a He wasn't a Scotsman. The more I think about it, it was an oavy type of red headed troll type of person. It was always calm, but the but calm in the way where it's like they're indifferent to your suffering type of calm. Very interesting stuff anyway, moving on, all.
Speaker 2: Right, let's dive right into the stories. Okay, So this might just be the strangest thing to have ever hap to me. I was around five years old and I always used to sleep in my mom's bed with her. One morning, I woke up my Mom was next to me in bed, sleeping and snoring when I heard creaking on our staircase. I looked through the crack of the door and could barely see someone walking up the stairs. This shook me right up, as it was only me and my mom in the house.
Speaker 1: I sat back on.
Speaker 2: The bed, frozen in fear, and I tried to wake my mom up if she wouldn't butch as the creaking out closer and louder, I looked again and could see that this person was my mom, somehow different, but it was her. I yanked the covers over me and tried to get as close to my mom as possible. That's when I felt a hand on my back, and then this person who looked like my mom, bit me on the back. My fight or flight kicked in, but I couldn't do anything except lie there, frozen, unsure of what just happened. Anyway, I must have passed out or fell asleep, as when I opened my eyes, my mom was once again to me in the bed, but awake this time. I told her about this dream, and she pretty much told me I'm crazy until I told my mom that she bit my back. My mom checked and lo and behold, I did have a bite mark on my back. Still to this day, I have no idea what happened, and I have no idea who the other woman was that looked like my mom, and it's something we've never spoken about again. My dad was a truck driver when he left the military in the late two thousands. By the time me and my siblings were born, he only drove in her home state of Texas, and summers were extremely busy for him. This incident happened in two thousand and six on one of his extended trips across Texas. I believe he was driving south of two eighty one. He was getting pretty tired when he pulled into a truck stop. He was making his way to the on site convenience store when he noticed a young woman pacing back and forth at the front of the shop. She looked to be in her early twenties, slim, very pretty, and wearing a tank top with cut off shorts, according to my dad normal attire for Texas summers. She was carrying a plate covered with aluminum foil, as if she was making her way home from a family barbecue. He finished his business in the store and headed back to his truck. As he got in, he was stunned to see the blonde woman was now sitting in his passenger seat. He was utterly shocked. He had no clue who this woman was or how she got past his locked doors. My dad was always very vigilant on the road, and he never left his truck unlocked. He demanded that she get out of his truck. He wasn't afraid at this point, but something felt off about this mysterious woman. She sat there and looked at him with the covered plate on her lap, not saying a word. For a moment. He wondered if he should just get out, walk over to the passenger side door and just Ynchor out of the cat, but he decided against it. I'm still not sure why. The whole thing was beyond strange. So my dad, against his better judgment, turns his rig on and drives off. The blonde woman still in his passenger seat. A few miles up the road, he attempts to make conversation. I guess he was trying to quell the extreme discomfort he felt. He asked her name, but the woman remained silent. As he continued down the highway, lustful thoughts began to creep into my dad's mind. I'm sure it had been a while since he'd last seen my mother out there in the rural Texas roads. Who would find out just this one time?
Speaker 1: What could happen?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: My dad put his hands on her thigh, right above her knee. As soon as he touched her, the woman turned from a gorgeous young woman into some kind of hellish monster.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, these are that.
Speaker 2: Face turned rugged and her eyes were now black pits. Her teeth had turned into sharp things. The long unnatural tongue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't think this is uh fun at all. It's kind of dumb. Let's see get anything better? Oh, it's see.
Speaker 6: But with a lot of these guys, what's interesting about nick Land is that there's a they keep getting the same ideas. These guys take drugs, whether it's Elon nick Land or even in the seventies, the scientist John C.
Speaker 2: Lily.
Speaker 4: John C.
Speaker 6: Lily was an eminent scientist, brilliant dud who started doing Academy ghostbusters. My shirt, Yeah, the same, the same drug. Everyone doesn't Silicon Valley, and they when they do this drug. And even if you're an atheist, materialist is still interesting. They all get the same idea, which is that the machines are, you know, coming like Skyne and Terminator, they're coming together. They're they're evolving to eventually take over, and that we are hanging ourselves with the rope we're currently building by building this.
Speaker 1: But this goes back.
Speaker 4: Nick Lann was interesting, but he became less interesting.
Speaker 1: Men stick with the analogy weaving, weaving, not building.
Speaker 6: And when I realized that other scientists in the seventies, John C. Lilly the movie Altered States from nineteen eighties horror movie This is about you know, you know, he would have these visions about the machines.
Speaker 4: He called him the solid state entities.
Speaker 6: He would have this in the seventies, Tucker in this in this tank, the isolation tank can go in the new and you haven't seen it with the New Mission Impossible movie Tom Cruise. You know, he fights this AI and he goes in the isolation tank and he has these visions of it. One of the biggest movies of this past summer. And uh that that plot point comes from John C. Lilly And in the visions he would get of AI apocalypse in the Isolation Tank back in the seventies.
Speaker 1: So I bring this, well, that's pretty obvious that they're messing with something that they were messing with for the last five thousand years plus when they're conjuring and invoking some sort of dipic gin or whatever the hell demon same same, same here in those those uh entities, the technology they're they're informing them on how to I and I want to I want to say rebuild, not build for the first time. I think this has happened before, and it's a rediscovery and a re rebuilding of this tech to give them, to give them agency both within us with the shots and things like that. It's basically opening a gateway for them and also kicking holes through that barrier that separates this realm with theirs. And I also want to say that things like cern, yeah, we already know about that. I mean, we've ever seen the movie or the show Fringe, how there's like the parallel universe thing going on there. But I think there's a little bit it's a little bit different. It's I don't think you can argue that for a minute. I think it's got to be a thing and a way to circumvent that is to open portals within people and low things in it's not supposed to happen. It's not a natural thing. It's a hacking of the system, and that's what black magic has always been. But they've been building the technology to do black magic on a mass scale. And instead of putting that entity in a person with its physical limits, they're putting it in something that can be everywhere nowhere at the same time and give its consciousness or its direction to as many devices and robots and software programs and computers that you can build it can possess it. And I think they're doing this willfully, but I also think that there's something else. They have a dark passenger. So yeah, they willfully signed up to do this through this cult and they think because and they even talk about this, and this is why it's so weird, because they talk about this in Kirstram Sholom talks about sabotage Zev saying this that and future into the future with a J. Frank saying the same thing that they're if they're the helping hands of this, you know, accelerationism of their escaptological eschatological beliefs that they will somehow be outside of the devastation that occurs. They won't be included in what happens next. They're like above it and separate from it. I don't agree unless they're going to continue to embody them. I don't think that there's going to be It's not really a good it's not a good ending for the rest of the world any either way. But I don't think that they're going to be catapulted into some sort of protected class of you know, on some sort of spiritual level. I don't think they're going to ascend. I don't think they have the I don't think this these entities have thepacity or the ability to make something ascend. I think all they can do is destroy. I think there's a reason why there's a separation. I think there's a reason why they've been able to creator or whatever the hell happened in the past created a dividing line. And maybe there's a natural dividing line. Maybe the ferment was either an artificial or another divine dividing line barrier between us and that. It's the void. It's not a void, but you don't know what I mean. And this technology is like rubbing it into a thin piece of paper that thick barrier and then rubbing it all away, and then it's going to flood in. And then those people who have so what they had to once do with black magic and ceremonial arrangements, they can now do with injections and technology and frequency and putting that energy into people and they can turn them on. And really it's not them, not the person themselves, but it's like them being kicked out of their own body or crammed into the recesses of their mind, having to witness what just took over them doing whatever it's going to do using its body. So that's like a horror of itself. So you see yourself doing horrific things, but you can't do anything about it. Yeah, it's the thoughts I've been having the last few years here. Some of them have had those ideas for a lot longer, But it's just there's a lot of things that we could think about and contemplate here with this whole tech technology thing, because it's not just oh it's a machine or AI is retarded. Yeah, on the surface level of the consum level of AI. Absolutely, and it's supposed to be. To show you that it's not that serious and it's and if you're taking that bait and believing that that's what AI is, that your chat, GPT and your your AI Google search is what AI is, or your you know, your AI and your phone whatever, that's not what AI is. Artificial intelligence is a misnomer. It's a it's a it's a demonic intelligence or demonic presence. I don't know if you want to call it intelligence. But maybe what was it that Kenneth Wheeler called it? He said, a demon is repeating, complete with knowledge, but has zero wisdom. It can know everything, but it doesn't have any wisdom because with wisdom, I think takes it gives you as a type of understanding and empathy in common sense and knowledge of the other people's feelings and emotions. And that's not something that the demon is interested.
Speaker 4: It's have to say.
Speaker 6: Nick Land is the most foremost proponent of it that has a public name. He's not that famous right now. But this goes back a long time, you know, at least back to the seventies.
Speaker 7: So are these so people take ketamine and they all have the same vision I mean, or species enough of.
Speaker 4: Them do to make it very strange and alarming.
Speaker 1: I mean, I did that when I was doing the rave stuff I had. I had some once. It was once one night when we're also about to do the other stuff. I've always had positive, good experiences with most of everything. I had one bad moshroom thing, because the mushrooms in or sorry Oregon, there's a certain type that grows only like on Alderwood. That this guy had like buckets of like these big huge tuppleware things. And we were at this party of like five hundred people or more this house than you know, we prepped for it. We were nailing down these big huge drop cloths of plastic over the carpet. So people came to the house and spilled things that wouldn't wreck their house. They had like reggae bands show up there, all kinds of stuff. It was somebody that I knew in the Coast Guard that his friends were putting on this party. And his friends are also the people who made the custom prevost tour vans for like rock bands and you know famous and rich people like that's what they did. And so they had this party and this guy had literally like this a tupperware like you'd have to carry around like this. It was it was that big. It was flat, it was shallow, but it was huge, and he was just handing handfuls of mushrooms to people, and of course I was curious about the hell, and instead of enjoying the party and all the attractive females that were there, I ended up getting like into myself and very very deep thinking, but also like timid as shit, because I was like a really extreme experience, especially with a lot of people around me that I didn't know, and instead of being like the casual, sociable person I was, I was very introverted and that kind of ruined the experience for me. And then having other people freaking out and acting stupid because they were just dumb people when they were on substances, like one of these females that was in the Coast Guard with us. She was a complete and total basket case and freaking out and being just very rude. I remember that, just like the things that were coming out of her mouth, and like I would never say this to somebody. I've never even think this, and you're at someone else's house, Like, how dare you talk like that? Your low life, meg kind of little life, and yeah, that was it. That was it. But most of the experiences I've had never been like, oh, you're going to this. It's more like a deeper understanding of some sort of like natural thing that's amazing and awesome, and uh, you know, it's like you're having a conversation with something without words. Like I used to go on like long hikes and rock climbing, not rock climbing so much, but like hiking words deep, not like bouldering or anything like that. Sometimes on the way back, on the way down the mountain, we have a couple, we would have shrooms, and uh, it was always a good experience, especially when the stars came out. It's like, wow, you could see, like you could see more for some reason when you and you could see, you get more vividly. It was always a good time, and it was always a peaceful time where it's a funny time and we laugh a lot. But it wasn't ever like terrible. And it makes me wonder if people who you are more susceptible to being overtaken by something have harder, harsher experiences because there's something else trying to break through the barrier rather than something benevolent trying to communicate with it. When you are more able to hear it. And I hear it in a in a you know, euphemistic sense, I guess is the way say it. You don't actually hear it, but you're you're in tune to it. You're you're tuned to the right dial to experience or sense the feeling of something benevolent and good. And it maybe even makes you laugh, but it makes you think deep, and it makes you put things together they never would have been. I don't know these are I'm talking years and years ago, but I remember having experiences where it was like, yeah, life is not real. It's not a big deal. It all makes sense because it's supposed to and because we're told things make sense, but they don't make sense. This whole experience of life doesn't really make a whole lot of sense. And but don't worry, because it all makes sense because it's supposed to. And that's the only thing that makes it make sense is because it's supposed to. Because that's the way it's supposed to be.
Speaker 6: I mean that, that's the thing that one of the main influences on both the show I was building these guys, Brian Guyston, willimss Burrows is created partner. He was the the thing is about getting.
Speaker 1: Burrows the child the child rapist, not really rapist, but bugger upper.
Speaker 4: And about doing psychedelics, is that you know you he was, he was.
Speaker 1: He was most certainly tied to governmental agencies.
Speaker 6: Spot people, you know, eventually who were on the same drug and you're both getting the same ideas. Some drugs, he said, you know, increases telepathy. You know, people are it puts them on the same same wavelength.
Speaker 1: So with a lot of these Burrows took a lot of shot up a lot of stuff, including obviously heroin, delauded and yeah, hey he took yah hey, which is like with some of some it a ayahuasca, but yah heyes, I don't know if it's prepared different. It's a longer experience, I know. And yeah, he said he was in one of the accounts if you believe anything from a lying liar who lies. He was having a conversation with his dead father for what he considered it to be an extended period of time. It was very real to him, this is Burrows. And when they parted ways, when the experience was at its conclusion, he hugged his father and he felt as if there was a presence there hugging him back. Is a little weird that and it's a little strange too, right, since he's a little weird that somebody who had the life that he did still had a good experience with something that was contacting him, posing as his dad or being his dad or whatever. I find that interesting simply because you would think somebody who does that type of weird sex act with a child it went to Mexico specifically to do that more often, would have some sort of demons following him, just waiting for the opportunity to have a to sit down with him.
Speaker 7: At Different people from different places, different countries, different life experiences would take a drug and have the same kind of us And for anyone who is that can't be organic.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, and and but that that is weird beyond what anyone's individual personal beliefs are.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing, though, how weird is that if the drug itself either turns your dial as in you wrap, you vibrate faster or you vibrate slower. But it's changing your station when you're typically tuned in, it's changing your frequency, it's your frequency signature a little bit. You're either higher or lower. If everybody of the same mind set who's doing the same type of deviance shit that they're doing at the levels of military intelligence that most of these people that they're talking about do, or these tech giants or whatever, it doesn't seem like it would be that hard to believe that somebody who's wired the same or symboler who's gone through the same type of family grooming trauma that they've had for this cult that they're in, would have similar experiences and for them, was that really scary or they just tell people that it's scary as a cover for having made contact with that thing that they're working to bring in here exactly.
Speaker 4: That's yeah.
Speaker 6: So if anyone tuns in in like where did Tucker find this guy looks like Greg Olson talking about insane AI stuff? If they're an atheist, they don't believe any of this, Like you're saying, the fact that people are taking these drugs and they're very powerful, and they work in tech and they are getting the same ideas, the same fears. They think that in some cases they're talking to the same entities they're books now. But if take d MT, if you encounter this this machine helf be wary of this. You know, they're encountering the same stuff. That's that's an interesting phenomenon just biologically, regardless of what.
Speaker 7: People like, ancient sacred art has the same images created on different continents at different periods. They couldn't effect contact with each other. So why are they drawing the same bird man or the same purse?
Speaker 2: Like it?
Speaker 7: Because they're seeing the same visions, which suggests that those visions are real.
Speaker 4: Why why is snake worship universal around the world?
Speaker 7: Certain worship exactly because there's something that people are responding to that's not coming from within them but outside of.
Speaker 6: That was Carl June's main insight is that is that, you know, getting the idea of can ideas come from without you and not just within you?
Speaker 7: So yeah, well yeah, and the materialist doesn't want to admit that, and our culture has kind of since we drop the atom bomb as sort of written off the possibility that that could be true. But it's just reconnecting with something that every civilization is always assumed true, which is there's a spiritual realm that's every bit as real as your iPhone or this desk, and it's just.
Speaker 4: It's absolutely real. In an accidents all the time, right, and that is the truth.
Speaker 7: And you seem to take that for granted, but it's still shocking to those of us who grew up in you know, basically a godless country.
Speaker 4: It's totally so.
Speaker 6: I mean, one of the basis for my interest in a lot of this is, you know, my mom was raised in a Christian home. I consider Christian myself, and my mom would always say, you know, she became a Christian in the seventies, and she but she knew all the psychedelic groups back in the sixties, you know, love spirit. You know, she go to indoors shows and all those you know, group groups from the late nineteen sixties. And something that she'd say, and that people who are you know, rock and rollers into the occult would say that they both say the same thing, which is that people take drugs, musicians to uh for inspiration, for creativity, to tap themselves into the spiritual realm, to get to pull something from outside themselves. So the basis for my interest a lot of this stuff was like, that's something my mom says, a great Christian, Yeah, they're.
Speaker 1: Being informed by something that's teaching them how to excel, continue to remain at the top of the system. They're being helped there. There's a spell being put on people. They're being taught how to do this. They're not as clever and creative as you think. Something is feeding them the information. They're simply just doing what they're being told. And they're getting this information and these innovations from a place that is deceiving at least them, or endangering the rest of mankind because they're building something that will be impossible for us to take down once fully operational, and that entity's presence, that wickedness, that evil, that Cutulhu type energy is going to be in that machine driving it, and whatever stupid consciousness is that they put in there of their past, you know, heroes like Lord Rothschild and so on, David Rockefeller, you get it. Those will all be part of the system too, and then they're gonna end. You know, eventually we will be trapped in this metaverse ourselves. You will want nothing and be happy. Somebody's gonna know and everything, but this won't be you. And as much as I always say, away vay right A long time ago, and it's been a long time since I've made this clarity, and you know, clarified this. Something very strange happened when the Oise decide they were going to finance the Holy See or the Holy Roman Empire. And there's two bailouts, two significant bailouts. I talk about them in my book that the Rothschilds did in the eighteen hundreds for the Vatican. But they've always been for the longest time, either cryptos in the high places of that assembly or advisors to it, or crypto militant factions like the Jesuits, crypto Jews, you know what I mean. But they're the property managers for the world. To state, the papal bulls have claimed the surface of the earth and all of its property, like all of its land, all of its real estate. The Vatican says it's theirs. The Papacy says it's theirs. They own it, they decreed it, and it has been challenged. Therefore it stands in their crazy mysticism. They also said that they own all of the people. You are property, you are all we are all property of the Papacy. And thirdly, they own all of our souls because I said so. And if you don't challenge that, then technically they think through their wizardry and dark magic. That that's true, and who knows could be why people say even have a concept of karma in the first place, that are being stuck here and having to do it all over again. I don't know, captured the energy. But the world of state is managed. The property managers of that world of state have always been the other part of that Abrahamic mask that we now call Judaism. But it's the same Saturn Colt playing two different roles. And this is what we're looking at, you know. Like I'll say, and I said this before, like Islam is the is Judaism. I don't even want to say Judaism life because that's more like Christianity. But it's it's the bulldog when they want something destroyed, when they want people suppressed, when they want women suppressed, when they want everybody to fear death if they don't convert. They open the gates for the Muslims. Those they're the most quick to go to war because of the Some say mistranslations, some say directly translated and properly you know, deduced concept of these jihads. And you should be able to make one every all the time and force this your will upon others. You know, it's interesting. It's interesting how that works out, and how militant and barbaric and brutal something can be and still be called a religion, especially being called a religion of peace. I find that funny. I mean, there could be people that who will only separate the positive, non schizophrenic, non child harming aspects of any of these three religions and only follow that and think that that's the pure form of it. And maybe that way you can still call yourself that thing, but not be that geared to the negative aspects of it. But why are those negative aspects there? So when I talk about the really I'm not typically talking about the people talking about the institutions that which is flat out said, and they're founding books, they're founding writings what's acceptable, what's okay? What you should do to harm others? Or even the stories that they tell that they don't even have the the self awareness to understand that this is a horrific story that should shock and repulse most people until you tell them that this is the word of God. Then all of a sudden they're like, well, that's just because I don't make I can't make sense of it. It must there must be something good about it. Yeah, they'll don't give it too much credit there. Maybe your first instinct was the right instinct. That's why I think these uh over complications are something that's very simple, which is your connection to the higher your personal direct line to that source, the benevolent Creator is all that matters when you over complicate with anything, even if Jesus can sometimes leading it on the wrong path because there's there, there's people there to manipulate and steer you. So when if you say I need that part of it, okay, great, take that part of it, but do it internally and with yourself, not involving an institution that that that declares and decrease his name and you know, invokes his name but has absolutely no UH qualifying markers or resemblance to anything that he, in your mind, would have ever been okay with.
Speaker 6: One of the all time grades. And this is something that you know every musician knows too. That's why they take drugs, is to tap into the spirits.
Speaker 4: So I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I thought, here's the thing about the cults too. When he talks about the the music, the music of the sixties especially, most of that was military industrial industrial complex kids or military intelligence kids that were in those bands. So they're there. They're parents were military intelligence or agencies of some sort in the government doing kooky, spooky things because our government was anti its own inhabitants most definitely by the end of World War two. If you want to say it was slowly getting that way after the Civil War, well ask the South how slow that was. But there are twelve years of brutal occupation and punishment, incomplete defilement, the same tactics that we would say, oh, the Bolsheviks did that. Well, yeah, well guess what I Believe it or not, kids, it happened here first. Oh though it's awful with the idea for doing well, believe it or not, folks, it happened to her first, and it could happen again very easily. It's so funny when people say, oh, the military never did that, Well, actually fought and killed its own people and you and you've been sold this idea that it was keith the union together, Well, why is that such an important thing? It was important for the banks to keep their control and to be able to claim what they what they had indebted people into. They needed that power of a strong central government and a strong central bank and enforcement in order to drive home that, you know, the idea of whose boss and who to obey. And they broke the spirit and the will of the people through a big, bloody war. It wasn't for slavery, because what with the outcome was we were all enslaved, enslaved by the debt and we became another victim. Like everybody in Europe became a victim of the Bank of England and it's subsidies yearies, we too became a victim of that same banking cult here. And by the time we had swept the map of any resistance to world Zionism, world Cobbalism, world eschatological accelerationism, they went, I mean, they started building their agencies oss to CIA and in military intelligence that was less concerned with the foreigners and more concerned about surveillance and and forming the public perception and keeping it in line right here at home. And they used the music and the messaging. They hijacked an actual experience of self awareness that did occur in this country, and it was going a positive direction of west government. And then they decided to the military, the government, the oives who controlled it here, decided to pour a bunch of acid over the top of it. Instead of throwing burning acid into the face of women like their counterparts do. They gave everybody hits of acid, literally gave them away. There was like over three million hits of acid that were given away by the grateful dead themselves. And they also, while under influences of all kinds of crazy shit, they hijacked the movement of higher consciousness and independence and individuality and nationalism and turned it into Marxism and put their own people and funded their own movements of the subculture. The cultural Marxism occurred instead, and it drowned out and pushed away the true movement that was occurring. The only way they could fix that true movement into higher consciousness was to pour acid over all the youth and send the rest of them off to get killed in Vietnam while they were building up a wealth of money for the israel endeavors. Because Vlansky was part of that too, and a big, big supporter of all those gangs, they could Stern and the rest so that they could not only create their nation state, their best or nation state, but also fund all of their dark projects and atrocities, and there's awful lot of poppy fields in Vietnam for them to do that with. And you know, there's a couple industries that we could say throughout history or buy and large primarily a certain group, and that's anything that could poison your body. So drugs, opium, alcohol, it's always been. And then the other things that they do is trafficking human beings, something that they've been doing forever too, and usually not that bashful about it until they want to sell you on how mortal and victim like they are. Then they try to steer you away from that knowledge.
Speaker 7: That people took drug I mean I took drugs. He would take drugs, I'll admit it. But I always assumed that those insights are really mostly fake insights. But all that stuff came from within that it was, I mean, I bought the Freudian analysis of it, that there's you only use ten percent of your brain, and there's this whole sort of primordial troid.
Speaker 1: The Francist who actually probably was booked up by his dad and probably did want to kill him because's how Francs live, and he probably might have even had sex with his mother and has the whole. Like, you can't take a Frankist in their mindset and their childhood and then say that's a normal way of living. So they should be the ones dictating to me what's normal ps psychiatry and what's normal psyche. It's the worst person in the world to do that. That's an inverted person. That person themselves is inverted, and they're telling you what's normal and telling you what's abnormal.
Speaker 7: That's odd in your head of thoughts and visions that you're not in touch with on a daily basis. But that drugs thin the membrane. But it never occurred to me a single time until middle age when I started to see reality that actually they're coming from outside you.
Speaker 6: Well, and Tucker, that's a great point. That's something that any psychedelic eye, it's kind of a double.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not true. That's why we need to adjust that too. You have to have some sort of substance in you already in order to be able to utilize this thing up here that processes information, it makes sense of it your mind outside your body, of course, Yeah, I can get you there. It's like your toorial field in a sense. Right, So it's a it's an organ that doesn't have physical presence your mind, but it goes beyond that. It goes well beyond that, and you need to have something meaning, something has to have wanted to be inhabiting you that was benevolent and good to steer you some particular direction and has stuck around with you and then by your side, and that allows further information to come in and it is going to be part of your filter to understand what is bad coming your way, because you can have overwhelming anxiety shot shot through you when you're doing drugs right or you're doing certain types of drugs, and you have to be able to maintain that self or that that connection with what's good to get you through that rocky road. But there's the other side of it that when you're getting an insight, it's because that connection you have to have. It's like here's the cord, here's the plug on the end of the cord, but the receptor has to be there in order for that to do anything. Otherwise you're just a stupid person not gaining anything from the experience. I do not mean that in a bad way, but there's certain people out there that it's like you can't bronze a turd, so you can you can't like, don't cast your pearls that swine type of idea. Right, it doesn't matter how many drugs they're gonna do, they're just gonna become junkies, have all their teeth fall out, and they're gonna die and they're not taking they're not taking mind expanding drugs or taking stimulants and downers and stuff like that and just ruining their bodies because their mind wasn't really all that together in the first place, or they had traumas and YadA YadA, God left town, God didn't stick around or whatever, you know what I mean, or it was stomped out by that person's own actions, so they broke their own receptacle. So the information can be out there all the time. Sometimes there's different ways to allow it in or allow it yourself to understand it being all around you in the ether. And when you do these things, I think it also makes when you can identify the higher thoughts and you're starting to take it in. Whatever is generating it also seems to be aware that you are now something that it can communicate with. But that also means that there might be darker presences presence, A darker presence out there that also knows that there's an opening.
Speaker 6: Makes sense, double standard thing a deal we're When talking about drug use, they'll always say, well, there's no difference between what's.
Speaker 4: Going on in my head and what's going outside. We're all one. It's always you know.
Speaker 6: I think it was William James said, you know the great oceanic feeling, you know, but that's the that's always their big insight is, hey, man, what's going on in my head is different from what's going outside until the psychoonote encounters some sort of weird demon on d MT and then they backtrack and they're like, brother, that's just in my head, don't worry.
Speaker 1: Yeah no. See, so things like some d MT and uh Selvia divinorum have a close relationship. Salvia divinorum is short. But you're not in, You're not you're not here, You're somewhere else, and any if you are here, you're something else. Is there's there's there's a whole different like tearing of reality that's going on. Some people don't feel it at all, which makes me wonder if there's something that's disconnected inside them, like I have a cousin like that it never worked for him, Like, well, I don't know, is it because the past trauma, because I know he has one, a big one. It's just something leave him. Did he decided to let it go? I don't know. But for some people, I guess they just don't sense. But some people don't have inner dialogue either. Some people don't have a which I think is still again evidence. Well, it can be evidence of connection to source or the benible creator, but could also be depending on what nature you are and which allowed itself in through whatever gateway you could get in some other type of presence that's with you all the time, like a dark passenger, that you have an inner dialogue, and maybe there's a struggle like the two on the shoulder, But I think that most of that comes from exterior, the the temptation type of eye idea. If you already have the positive you know, connection to higher source or God or pnemic creator or sense of like that nos this thing where you know you don't nobody can tell you that there is no God because you know you know that you're in constant communication with it at all times, and when you're not talking to someone else, and you're thinking, you're thinking with it like it's with you, You're you're hanging out with it. Doesn't mean that you don't need guidance, doesn't It doesn't mean that you get all the answers. It just means that it's experiencing life with you, all right? Does that make sense? And sometimes there's higher insights, sometimes there's not. Sometimes just regular daily routine stuff. But well, I don't know, I don't know. Hiles probably don't have that sensation, but salvia and that stuff, that stuff is an interrupter. It interrupts a regularly scheduled broadcast to bring you some shit that doesn't make sense but kind of does. But it's just not from this world. It's not from anything that you can make sense of. Sometimes it's milder. I've seen shadowy figures that looked like Native Americans. I don't know if that would be just if they had dreadlocks or it's a shadow it was a dreadlocker, was a headdress, I don't know, but it was trying to it was basically through without words, you know, kind of insinuating that or whatever. I had the sensation. I started laughing and I said, I'm not going to do that. Because I lived on a second floor and it was telling me to go out the window. I started laughing at it. I had the upper hand still, something was protecting me, but the other thing wanted to try to coerce me. Maybe it's a I don't know. There's some people who actually do leap to their goddamn death when they're on certain things, and they do so willfully thinking that it's gonna be great when they get there. So yeah, yeah, be careful that salvia. That's a whole other animal.
Speaker 4: What's in my head you can't get in your head. So they go from it with all you have two different people meeting the same demons.
Speaker 1: Right right, right then you realize that, Yeah, but is that true or is that just perception? Because like it's okay, if you only ever think about Jesus when something divine happens, you're going to experience it the way you expect to. It's not gonna be something foreign. You're not gonna if you if you brought if you're brought up with Jesus, you're not gonna meet Vishnu or Buddha or whatever. The fuck. You're not gonna be hanging out with ganesh because that's not your culture. It doesn't make sense to you. So whatever that feeling is, it's going to you be drawing from your memory bank because that's how you perceive things, right, You're it's always a measuring stick to something else. It's like, that's why in your formative years you have to have good influences and and what do you call it? References built established your base core of information can't be corrupted, and it can't be dramatic. It has to be solid in reality and preferably either of neutral or of good nature, because that's going to be your measuring stick throughout your life of how you gauge everything else based on those certain these parameters, based on whatever it is that you're looking at. So if you're thinking religiously, you're not gonna you're not going to experience something that's a foreign religion's thing, right, You're going to if you're if you have, if you have a divine experience, you're going to perceive it in your mind as being Jesus. And so that's what you're going to experience. If everybody that you hang out with are into black magic, dark magic stuff, and you're constantly conjuring shit, and then you take drugs because drugs are also part of these rituals. Why wouldn't you experience the same demon quote unquote because you've been in contact with it before, and also because you're your frame of reference is very similar and you're expecting to encounter it because you've already been told to. It's this that's a trick of psychology, right, If you're expecting something, you experience it. If I tell you something's too sweet and I hand you something and it might not be sweet at all, and it might even be better, you're like, yeah, you're right, that's a little sweet. Some people will do that. It's the power of suggestion and the expectation. The expectation will be there. It takes a while for your brain to catch up when it's not the thing that you expected. And this just because you're on drugs doesn't mean that changes anything. You're still going to have your expectations based on other stories. Like everybody sees the little green men or gray or the grays. Everybody sees the long, big eyeballs when they're talking about aliens when it could just be in dark entity. It's it's that sort of thing. You've already been You've already have been conditioned to expect something to present itself in a certain way. So that's how it will be presented when you have an experience that matches that type of layout.
Speaker 4: Logistically consisting.
Speaker 7: But I'm just saying again just to hammer the point again and again and again, because it can't be hammered hard enough that there is a realm that exists.
Speaker 1: I think I think someone said that the Tucker one night when he was going through his initiation, hammer and hammer and hammered all night long because I can't be hammered.
Speaker 7: In enough, or guy outside of us over which we are not. I believe, yes, and that it can. And you can bring stuff into you right that had his control over you, right right right totally.
Speaker 6: And you know, to bring this back into some historical precedents a good question that you know people have asked me or you know, what are the precedents for this, because this is really weird to think of people in tech, uh, you know, who are into strange AI stuff. You know, I thought everyone was pretty grounded, but you know, if you look at you know, you know you can live with the sort of Jack Parsons over it.
Speaker 4: You know, please tell the story if you don't want, I mean, I'll do.
Speaker 6: I think one Jack Parsons, you know, he grew up in Pasadena, you know he was he was brought on by I think it's Theodor von Carmen, uh this uh, this scientist over it.
Speaker 4: I think it's cal Tech, or eventually it was JPL.
Speaker 6: But but he was really really into the occult and some in the Devil a Legeddi when he was thirteen, really really into esoteric stuff, part of this greater la avant garde scene. And you know, he's I think the fourth most important.
Speaker 1: Once you've done something like that and you've gotten close or you've gotten something to uh interact with you, it's gonna be it. It wants to be able to manipulate things in this world. It will give insight. It will become the replacement for that thing that used to be your guiding light or your your your connection with the benevolent creator. It will step in front of that. It'll become that thing, and it'll push out the other thing and it will go away, especially if you're doing horrible things in order to have those interactions with it. If you're doing things a point and no return evil, wicked, horrific things to children or whatever else that's living, a living being, it's not gonna that benevolent creator dude's out and something else is going to be in and it's the thing will follow you, and it to be a lot easier for you to make contact with it each time because it's going to be it's going to be connected to you on a I don't want to say atomic because that's matter, but on an energetic level, it already it already knows your it's already found your station before it knows how to get back to it.
Speaker 6: Person in the in the history of of sen you know of jet rocketry and stuff like that, but he was really really into the idea of, you know, bringing in a manifesting a supernatural being.
Speaker 4: So he would go with l.
Speaker 6: Ron Hubbard, future founder of Scientology. And I know that Scientology say that they say.
Speaker 1: The Incidentally, Scientology and Mormonism are very very pro Zionist. What does Zionists mean, kids, It means what they believe in the Torah or the Tanakh and the Talmud, but more importantly, like even just the light version of the Torah. The accelerationists believe that they should be the ones pushing for the closing of this curtain, and that they will be rewarded for being good stage hands at the expense of the audience. Who will be the sacrifice all of the audience. So the chosen people are the stage hands for this big performance. That's why they want the media kids, because they're putting on the performance and they're getting us closer and faster to the thing that the other laid back people who want everybody to die to is say that God, in his time, when he's ready to, you know, give us another chance or whatever, it'll happen. And this this stuff that it's not that they don't believe that this should happen to the rest of the people, or that they're not idolaters or whatever the hell else. It's just that one is a hands on approach of accelerationism to get there, which as means it's not organic, it's not natural, it's it's it's pushed, its forced, it's pressed. These Mormons and scientologists are very pro accelerationist, accelerationism of eschatological beliefs, which means into the world, make it happen, couldn't happen faster, bringing the devil, bringing it all in, burn it all, let God sort it out type of deal.
Speaker 6: Was he was doing intelligence work. He wasn't really into this stuff, but he would. He would go with Aaron Hubbard into the Pasadena Roseeco and they do rituals there.
Speaker 1: He was doing intelligence work. He literally wasn't into this stuff. He was doing intelligence work because he was an occultist. Yet dumb shit, he was a naval intelligence that Aldron Hubbard. He was the biggest con artist on the planet. Jesus Christ, I can't believe he just said that. Even Crawley couldn't stand the guy. Curley never met him, but from his interactions with you know, correspondence with Jack Parsons, whom he actually made the head of the OTO in cal And I don't know if it was Pasadena or somewhere nearby. At one point he told him to watch out for that guy. He's as a con artist and he's a he's a dangerous man, and that he was. He was disgusted with with Jack for letting him, letting l Ron get as close to what they were doing, what they were interested as he did. And he was also disappointed at him getting ripped off for twenty grand and a girl by el Ron Hubbard who's again Starlton and the douchebag, and.
Speaker 6: They try to manifest, you know, a kind of supernnatural figure. So that there's a classic example there, and science literacies if.
Speaker 1: They're talking about the the Scarlet Woman and the Moonchild, people who are brilliant scientists who are do as the Babylon, working for bringing about what they believe to be Lady Babylon, right the Scarlet Woman.
Speaker 4: Into incredibly strange stuff.
Speaker 7: And you know the guy I noticed that a lot of those scientists are working on technology that kills people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. Oh and by the way, Lady Babylon is a reference back to il Ilu l Heidi from this serping cult. They probably don't even know that, but I but we do because of it being written on the goddamn walls for the last five thousand years and repurposed everywhere our people went to tell the story because it was so goddamn important. That is where you get that idea of Lady Babylon. It's from an actual living person who thor ended up having to kill and she was a child killer, vampiric blood drinker. Everything that Lilith ended up being, she was in real form.
Speaker 4: They also do that.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing that Ammin Hillman always you know, he even calls his channel Lady Babylon. He doesn't seem to understand. He says hell Satan and then he talks about the Christians and the Catholics and their God and how it's the wrong God. I'm like, yeah, but that, yeah, okay, agreed that the thing in the Old Testament isn't isn't the real God. But then you say hell Satan, but you're then you're talking about the Old Testament God again, Seth Seth Saturn. So you're saying, to screw that cult, Hail, it's king what he doesn't make any sense and he's a philologist so he should know better.
Speaker 4: And the guy that brought him off Parsons was doing that well.
Speaker 7: I mean, ultimately the technology was used to kill.
Speaker 6: People, which one are your friends to Rocketry? Oh yeah, Rocketry wasn't. What's funny too, is he?
Speaker 3: He?
Speaker 4: Either he or von Carmon. They donated to my friend Rick Spence.
Speaker 6: He he's like the Doc Brown to my marnin Nick fly this he's just a story, and I brought on for my show trying to do it, and he's an expert on Parsons and this stuff, and he pointed out to me that Parsons in von Carmen that they were they were part of the Pasadena sell one twenty two of the Communist Party, which is he said, the exact same one that I figured if it was Robert or Frank Oppenheimer and passed Dena were also donating money too, So there's an incidental, funny historical Gee.
Speaker 1: Why is that? Because Jews and communism go together and we helped fund the vulture of revolution because they had already conquered us. Just more insight onto if you didn't believe it, do you believe it now? If they if these people were knowing Cardcare and Communists back when, I guess nobody was paying attention to that, and we're being funded hmm yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Connection there between Oppenheimer and Parsons and you know, the Communist Party.
Speaker 7: But as if we needed more evidence, the nuclear weapons are demonic. Well, I know there's upsets certain people on the so called right, but the prob.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go, there you go. Well, I went for the sound man time flies. Yeah, I've never heard dump in the grass before. Uh, dragons are in a lot of cold. Oh and by the way, so just to clarify from yesterday. So the order or whatever they was, the Order of the Dragon is where you're what you're usually going to see it as. But see they won't even they won't even pull it up. Yeah. No, See it's always the Order of the Dragon, which is a deception and of itself. It's the Order of the Vanquished Dragon. These were the dragon slayers, that's who flaed represented. Let's see if the so it's own tails wrapped around its neck. You see the cross on its back. This was from fourteen thirty South Drevinty acquired with the collection of Joseph Maarin von Reeder Pamberg in eighteen sixty. In fourteen eight eight away, King Sigismund of Hungary later Emperor fully Roman Empire, founded the Mike Jericho croc Chivalric Order of the Dragon or was it the Order of the Vanquished Dragon as in piggybacking on the concept of Saint George or Miak and Michael, you know Michael miac of you know, slaying a Pollyon. But all of this having reference back to the Serpent cult, and that's what they really vanquished, was the cult that was the serpent cult of the dragon, serpent dragon, same thing, the dragon vanquished by Oh, so here it is, here, it is. It's actually saying it. This society served a dual purpose of defending the faith and forging political links between its princely members and their sovereign. The dragon vanquished by the cross, vanquished by the cross on his back, right, vankers by the cross symbolizes Christ's victory over sin and death. And I don't think that's parts true. I think it's deeper than that, deeper than potential mythology. But why don't we take the people that we know actually lived and existed and were able to buy their own hand write their own histories. So for some reason Christ didn't do that, and neither any of his followers. It took a was it seventy years before somebody even wrote about him. Kind of a weird thing for someone who's that important. Yeah, just wait, two fucking generations before three generations if it's we have more than like three and a half generations before we even say anything about the guy Brice victory over sin and death. Let's say it's more of the story of Archangel Michael, which is an older story. Saint Andrew, Saint George, let's go with that, Saint George of Cappadocia slaying the dragon. The remains unknown. It remains unknown where this large badge of elaborate gold and silk embroidery was was worn or displayed. Yeah, it surely did not fail to have an impact. The dragon's body is plastically constructed and the eye, formed by a glass bead looks menacing. It is the only one of the once very many badges of the Order of the Dragon this will exists in the world today. It looks a little too new for me to think that that came from fourteen oh eight, but that I didn't. Yeah, nice embroidery. This also looks like a leaf, and then it's across right, Maybe that's a rowan apple, uh tree leaf. That's pretty interesting though. Yeah, yeah, that same we got here the medieval shields of the Christ of Christendom either citism. Oh sorry, that's yeah, that's Sigis Man Later, y'all saying the same story here, though the creator named it simply the a Society. His members were distinguished by a signum draconis, a symbol of the order that was easily recognizable at its conception. The Order of the Dragon was modeled after the Chivirik military orders that were prominent during the era of the Crusades. These orders were the fabled defenders of Christianity during the tumultuous fight for the reclamation of the Holy Land from Ottoman Turks from Muslims. Typically, by the time of Sigismund and of Luxembourg, however, the Crusades were a thing of the past, but the threat against Christianity was still at large that at the time. Sigismund was King of Hungary, reigning from thirteen eighty seven to fourteen thirty seven, but later in his life he became the Holy Roman Emperor as well fourteen thirty three to fourteen thirty seven, a fact that would contribute immensely to the power of his newly established order. Sigismund created his id with the aim of defending the Holy Cross i e. Christianity, the fighting and fighting its enemies, foremost being the Ottoman Turks who are sweeping into Europe at the time. So these were the and then and then and then along came Dracool the father, and then you know, taking the name from the order itself. They didn't have last names. They didn't have but they didn't have what they call it surnames, so none all of them had surnames. So he's something of the place of the thing. Are they gonna talk about them?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, Then I want to talk about him. There there he is highlight. What did I see, Saint George as this said Thorius martyr, Saint George are accustomed to bear the red cross on a white field. Boom, all right, good, So yeah, I would I would say it's exactly that the Order of the Dragon was based off the idea of and guess who he would be fighting to if he was Saint George of Capital, he would be fighting that same fucking cult. And that story comes from the idea the true story of thor Or ad thor or r Thor as an r for arian air h R two sometimes air Thor. So it goes right back to that same old serpent, that wicked woman and her cult and her husband and not really a husband because didn't marry uhr, her male thing Woden and her son balder Or. As we know of him as Loki. Loki balder was Loki also was able in the Bible. They turned him into Able and he was vanquished, he was dispatched. If you will, I'm glad you brought up a dragon that was a that was a good that's a good place for me to drift off and talk about a little bit. That's still pretty cool though, And yeah, I wanted to I wanted to see some of that show because I've I've seen there's there's a there's a mind unveiled that gets a lot of things wrong about their history. They get a lot of things wrong, a lot, and if you don't notice, if you don't know, but when you know, it's hard to listen the other people babbling about it, and then you realize, holy shit, these people really don't know anything, and they're just making shit up or they have impressions of what things are and it's all cursory, shallow, surface level deception that they believe to be true. And it's a complete farce of history. It's not historical, it's not real. It's very owave, it's very the deception of the deceiver, the of the But maybe I can just call it the evil rights. It's the demonic deception that they are espousing and then running on tangent with and then coming up with these conclusions and then they're they're giving, they're vilifying goodness and and basically not unaware of this, but it being an apologist apologist for the wicked. And there's so many instances of that. When I watched some of the some like a lot of people's shows, but you know, I've minding veiled it quite a few times, and I was like, well, I can't even watch this show anyway. You used to enjoy it. But when they hit topics that I've done my dives on or my my my extensive reading that I do on things when I'm interested in them, they don't. They don't have other facts straight, they don't have some of the key facts straight, and they get confused or deceived by some of the simplest things because people, for some reason, there's certain things that they expect, so when they see them, they they adopt them as their truth because they that's how they have and that's how they they're impression of the thing was, So if anything corroborates that impression, it's automatically accepted because they already have their Basically, they already they already want a specific outcome, and they already want their their hypothesis to become fact. So anything that it's like cherry picking the reality, right child, you picking the data. But when it's corrupt data, they'll still accept it as part of their their presentation or their their thesis. And it's it's uh, it's it's it's all wrong because once you start jumping down the wrong tangent, you're you're only going to screw up more stuff down the road. And they did that a lot with the Vlad thing. So anyhow, let's do that's real quick. I don't know why do do do?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: Probably nobody we'll see negative. All right, there's no there's no talking talkers over here. It's too late to type. Well, kids, I think we've had enough. I hope you had a good Halloween, if you did anything for it. If you have kids, I hope you had fun with them and you had a good time and made some good memories and all that good stuff. All right, all right, good night, and Karen so Mahoma, thanks for showing up. Appreciate it. Oh yeah, and check out the descriptions. So that'd be great