Speaker 1: I had heard about this, and when I seen it, I obviously I wonder if anybody did the foya. I don't think they did, so I did the FOYA. This is weird because these two incident reports, but they're like at least six nine one one calls on each incident report. People were seeing these multiple monkeys in the area. I'll read you this report here. It's actually into the book and it basically says that to ac from Mike King from the Department of Agriculture, requesting call from someone that could give him more information regarding the monkey situation. One of the news reports that happened, this woman was talking about how she had seen these things. They were taller than her garbage can or as tall as her garbage can, and had really long swinging arms. She didn't describe seeing a tailor or anything like that.
Speaker 2: This is Bigfoot Crossroads. My name is Matt and joining me is Eric. You may remember him from episode one twenty seven where we were talking about the legend of Harryman Road and a few other things. Well, Eric's back because one of the things that we kind of jumped into on that episode was Eric digging around in old archives utilizing a little thing called the Freedom of Information Act to obtain records of possible Bigfoot reports. And Eric, I think you've kind of made that your bread and butter, haven't you.
Speaker 1: I've really focused on that. Yeah, in these last two three years, I kind of jumped into the whole bigfoot community with just an open mind, looking at different things. And I had seen that no one had really been utilizing the four yer request freedom of Information Act request on a federal or a state level. So my background is in public information, so I knew how to do a four yer request from doing other foyas, and I started submitting some foyas for different things I had heard about pertaining to the subject of Bigfoot or any type of unidentified bipedal creatures, any weird type of police reports, anything like that news that I could hear about. And to my shock, I actually got quite a few responses from these different requests from all over the country, and the majority of those are going to be found in the book that I just released. It's called Bigfoot The Redacted Truth, and it really goes into just my hunt over the last three three and a half years doing these full year quests and just the information in here is just kind of wild that nobody's really seen this stuff before on a federal and again on a state level. You just kind of you hear about different stories in anecdotal evidence, and that's all great and stuff, but I kind of wanted to lead into if there was any far data that we could actually measure, and I think I got lucky with doing these fo yeas because yeah, I'm gonna go over some of this stuff and it's kind of speaks for itself, and if we want to go into what we could even say there might be some type of a cover up angle here. I'm not gonna go out and full full blown says it's a cover up, it's an intended cover up. But just going over the data, some of this stuff is just weird. A lot of things missing cases that were never finished, animals that remain unaccounted for. That with you know, our technology nowadays, with drones, dogs, we should be finding whatever these things are that the people are reporting. So, yeah, I'd like to go over some of that with you if you're down for that.
Speaker 2: Lat Yeah, of course. I mean this is kind of like my thing. This is the sort of thing that really gets my juices flow and whenever it comes to this stuff, and it seems like your angle is something that would be a no brainer, that would have already been done. But like you're saying, I've been around for a pretty decent amount of time now and I was fortunate enough to hook up with some people that have been around a lot longer than me, and before you, I don't recall anybody ever really trying to approach it from this angle and find the paper trail, because we always hear stories about nine to one one calls, and we've heard the recordings and stuff, and we've heard about people, you know, making different reports, but you've actually had some pretty decent luck with obtaining actual records and copies of things where people did report this stuff and it did get put on record to some extent, and there was some investigations going on. So what's the story, man? Where is all this stuff going? Because, like you're saying, these investigations oftentimes seem to be open ended, or they just drop the case, or what do you think happened?
Speaker 1: That's a really good question. I mean, it almost seems like it's a it's an effort to kind of drop this cases, like it's it's they were kind of just told, hey, give this step or whatever. It's odd. I mean, and you mentioned before, not really that many people have been doing this, and that's kind of a shame because we've lost a lot of information that we could have received from certain incidents if we were able to get it, you know, in on time or you know, within the timeframe that some of this stuff takes place, because unfortunately, I've learned that a lot of these nine to one one calls these agencies stayed in federal they'll only hold these calls for like thirty sixty ninety days, so after that, there you're rased and it's gone from the record. Nobody ever hears from it. A lot of times there's not even a transcript for these calls, which is a shame. But yeah, I mean, I'll just go over probably the one that I think is one of the more interesting ones. I think we've kind of touched base on it the last time I was here, But to me, it's just super interesting because I believe it's the only ever bigfoot sighting to ever take place documented in a National park, and it actually took place in Dino National Park in Colorado, and this was in twenty twenty really strength circumstances, and I had the Foyer request. It's in the book, and I'm just going to read you a portion of this. It comes from the Department of Interior, that's the parent department of the National Park Service, And I mean everything was just pretty much redacted. And here the officer's name is redacted, the report author is redacted. We should have that information. We should have his badge number or the badge number is not even redacted. It's just not a list. So all that stuff just kind of seems really shady off the bat. And then we have in glaring letters at the very top. I've never seen this another four year request before. It says, please note as astris astris, this incident contains information that has not been approved by a supervisor. So right there, you're telling me, you know what's going on here. Something seems off, And yeah, I have the incident number here, we know it took place. I'll just read you the summer report. It basically says that mickfoot hunter's flocking to Yampa Bench Road report bone piles near road and bigfoot siding near Cleopatra's couch. Bone piles may be related to poaching, possible od camping along bench road, Unprepared visitors visiting area in the winter may result in increased risk of search and rescue. And it basically just says Cleopatrick's couch the area. So there we have it. This is the only I believe incident report from the National Park Service that contains the word big foot. I've never seen any other one produced, and we should have so much more information here. Unfortunately, all we have is that incident summary report, which that makes no sense. We should have at least three or four pages here. Every other FOI I've received, you have no very little reactions, definitely not from the officer or the report author. So this is just a puzzle in itself. Why did all this stuff happen? Why was there no further, you know, investigation taking place? And I think I figured out what it was. That's because they had sent me after I got the four your request, I did like a an exemption for it, like a filed an appeal. And what I got back was even weirder from from the original, from the original investigation report. And I'll just read you what they kind of told me. They were basically saying that the only reason there is an incident summary report not a full record was because this is verbatim here, the ranger who completed the case report was medically incapacitated at the time and did not have the ability to conduct a thorough report and follow up.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, yeah, if that doesn't sound fishy, then I don't know what does we have that. I mean, I think they use the medically thing medically incapacitated because it falls under a hippa exemption, right, And once it's under a hip hop it's you can't get anything out of that. It's exempt from any type of search. So something weird happened in Dino National Park in twenty twenty people, multiple people reported a bigfoot sighting, and they don't go out to investigate, like.
Speaker 2: They reported piles of bones exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: Now, if it were a bear or a cougar, I'm sure they would have been out there in a heartbeat, right, Yeah, they would have rushed out there.
Speaker 2: And I mean national parks like they It just seems to me that they would one def investigate any claims about people stumbling across piles of bones in a national park.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And two it also seems rather odd that they would specifically mention bigfoot hunters exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the other thing is that we don't know how this was reported. We don't know if it was a phone call, we don't know if it was an email, if it was a face to face interaction. We have no idea how this report came to be, and we should that should be in there, but that's been withheld for whatever reason. So on top of that, it's like, what the heck's going on here? And I've talked about this before. Some people have speculated that could the ranger himself been the one to make the report and was medically incapacitated after seeing whatever this thing was. Yeah, it's really interesting when you think about it. But again, we should have a lot more information about this than we do, and is that by design. It kind of makes you wonder, you know, are we is this a you know, an effort that's being done too, I don't know, make people feel safe out there. It's just weird. It's really weird.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're passingated off as like something that's not even that big of a deal. But at the same time, the report got kicked up to the Department of Interior and the information was redacted for some reason.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Yeah, exactly, And I mean the bones were were mentioned, So did they identify the bones? What's the deal with that? They didn't mention anything about that. You think they would want to go and figure out who those bones belonged to, an animal, person, whatever. So this case kind of just well Bigfoot was involved, seeing that, I don't know, something happened, something was triggered, and that's all the information would ended up getting out of it, which which kind of sucks. But there is a record of at least something happening. And I've been trying to find the alleged big foot hunters that were out there, you know, for a couple of years now, no luck. So if anybody knows about people hunting out there in twenty twenty December of twenty twenty an Dino National Park, please reach out to me. Yeah, I think there's a story there.
Speaker 2: Are Are you finding that a lot of this stuff that you're getting is sort of like that, just very brief.
Speaker 1: A lot of it's brief, and a lot of it's kind of like without explanation, like they'll they won't go into detail about a lot of stuff. You'll get a lot of little short summaries and yeah, information that's just kind of minimal, nothing really of anything you can sink your teeth into. And again, like you're wonder is that by design? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Have you done this sort of thing for stuff not related to Bigfoot? You said that you have like a background in public information.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've done this before.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Comparably, the Bigfoot stuff is much more lacking in information compared to like regular stuff that people get.
Speaker 1: It is And you're kind of wondering, is that because they're not taking it seriously or because they're like, you know, that's their gimmick, Like they don't take it seriously. That's it's like they're I don't know, they're a signed not to take it seriously or something like that. And even some of the state stuff, the federal will get it, will get a kind of get their nose into it when it's federal it's not even entering their business, or or a larger part of the state will get interested in it if it's like a certain county or whatever. And I really noticed that when I was doing the I did a four year request on an incident that took place in of all places Cincinnati. It was a really weird incident that took place, and it was in twenty twenty one, and there are there are a few news reports articles about a group of monkeys had been seen in Cincinnati in twenty twenty one. There's video of it. There's at least one video that you can see on social media side YouTube, and you see like three or four dark figures that they're saying are monkeys in a tree, and they're pretty good size, they're hefty. And I had heard about this and when I seen it, I obviously I wonder if anybody did the foya. I don't think they did, so I did the foya and I got back two. This is weird because it's two incident reports, but they're like at least six calls, nine to one one calls on each incident report, so that by itself is weird. Each call should have their own incident number, incident, you know, summary, all that stuff, and it looks like they just kind of bulked everything into two reports, which is just kind of weird off the bat. But people were seeing these these multiple monkeys in the area, and it got to the point where the Department of Agriculture I'll read you this report here. It's actually it's the book, and it's a detailed the incident report, detailed incident report, and it basically says that to ac from Mike King from the Department of Agriculture, requesting call from someone that could give him more information regarding the monkey situation. So again, there were multiple monkeys kind of roaming around in Cincinnati. People were seeing them taking video. In one of the news reports that happened, this woman was talking about how she had seen these things. They were taller than her garbage can or as tall as her garbage can, and had really long swinging arms. She didn't describe seeing a tailor or anything like that. And again, the original guy who called his name was Lucky Griffin. I have his reports in the book and he basically says that he sees these things walking down the road as he's on the phone or whatever. I would have loved to have had those nine one one phone calls as they're describing what they're seeing. But I reached out to them, and this is one of those agencies that they only hold the calls for like sixty days and then they erased them. So we should have like nine to one one calls from this thing. At least at least eight, if not more, about people reporting these apes just kind of roaming the area. And I'll read you a little bit more of this report here because it just kind of gets weirder and you'll see where the kind of cover up angle goes. This happened. I read you that first part and this was a couple hours later. It's spoke with resident West eighth and Harrison reported last night video scene at least four or more last seen through the woods at the ed and Cemetery. No sign of camera from resident approximately unknown who they belong to. WLWT has been advised to contact PIO. So again these are this is a different person making a call pretty much saying that hey, we're seeing the monkeys in this area. And then shortly after that we have someone else calling different name. Three hours later they're basically saying heard monkeys around the area, seeing nothing. Then it says that they linked it right here in the call notes it says that they linked it. This one is really interesting. This is another person and it says cap they called in. The says comp was watching the news and was told to call if they had any info. Comp advised her dog was barking at a screaming creature in the tree on Easter and it was a monkey. Then it ran to the top of a swaying tree. Body of the monkey was Koala their size monkey's last seen Easter Sunday and call if needed, and wanted to confirm that the original called are not lying, so right there, and that's just a crazy call right there. This isn't even the same day. This person is saying, hey, we had we saw these monkeys like days before this happened. So koalaverir sized monkey doesn't sound like a copouch and monkey to me. And if you if you do see that video, they look really bulky and has the almost like chimpanzee size that other woman describing as tall as a garbage can arms swing you get, you get that eight picture more than a monkey picture. Yeah, So people were out here saying things. I mean, this thing was screaming at her dog, this freathing creature in the trees. Literally what this report says her dog was barking at him, ran to the top of a swinging tree. So really weird stuff coming out of Cincinnati. Multiple people seeing whatever these things were, and then here's another call that happened a few hours later. About four hours later, redactave device. She could hear the monkeys up in the trees at her location, sounds only recorded, no visual. Now, we should have had those sound recordings in the four yer request that I did, right, but that wasn't included. I don't know why, but it wasn't. We should have those. Someone else calls can hear some kind of animal sounds from the woods, no visual, and then okay, and then this is where it gets interesting. So they go to the location, this last location where they can hear the you know, recorded the audio and no visual, and it says no monkeys, just owls. And then about a minute later it says just located owls in the woods and then says CPD has closed their incident. About an hour later, another incident pops up. Shasta police stated he heard monkeys in his backyard, but they're no longer there. So they try to cover this up real quick, saying it was just owls in the woods. Yea, even though people had video, even though multiple people across the city were seeing this, they just said owls. And then an hour later again another monkey report. Just weird so I have no explanation for that. I don't know if you do.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's how Planet of the Ape starts, right, I mean that's crazy. I'm just sitting here thinking, like listening. Do you say all this stuff? Read it off the reports? There should be so much more information. Oh yeah, I mean a group of a monkey, like I could understand, like, okay, one monkey, maybe one phone call or something. It gets out, it's not that big of a deal. But I remember various instances where groups of primates have escape captivity and it's a pretty big deal.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never heard of this. I don't remember hearing about a group of monkeys in Cincinnati though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and not many people have, even people from Cincinnati haven't heard of this, which is weird. Yeah, I mean, very few news reports about it. Odd odd stuff. Like I said, we should have like at least eight ninety one to one phone calls, We should have individual incident report numbers for all of these, but they just grouped all of these stuff into like two different reports, which is just it's just crazy to me. I don't know why they I've never seen that done before. And then again, we have the Department of agriculture wanting to know what the heck's going on over there. Yeah, so that's like at a state level, he's wanting to know. You know, he's not an accounty or anything like that, but it kind of shows you that everybody was really taking this seriously. And they never found anything. They found nothing with all the drones, they had, dogs that they had a belief, a team from the Cincinnati Zoo out with tranquilizers they had again I said, drones, people on foot. They never found anything. There's no explanation to where these monkeys came from, what they were, where they went, where they went, Yeah, exactly, we have no information about that. It's just the close report, you know, incidents, status clothes. I'm sitting at the top, really weird stuff, no explanation for it.
Speaker 2: A lot of instances of you know, I mean, I'm just thinking randomly here. But like so obviously zoos have primates and you've got some rehabilitation places and like that. But if the animals get out, you know, it's it's a pretty big deal. And then you have medical testing facilities where if the animals get out, it's really a big.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that's twenty eight days later right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so that just seems really strange. That is just shut down like that, and like, oh, well, we found some owls. Time to move on, right.
Speaker 1: And the Cincinnati Zoo had been contacted also, and they're like, no, we got all our monkeys. So they sent out a team just to kind of help with the situation. And again, no luck. Nothing was ever nothing was ever found. And this kind of is leads me into another incident that took place because this is just so eerily similar to an incident that took place in Santa Fe, Texas in twenty nineteen that I have. I also have the reports for during the book, and this one is weird, man, this one's really weird. I'll read you the original incident report. That was the very first thing anybody the public knew about it or whatever. The after everything came out, the sheriff had to come I'm not saying they had to come out making like a public service announcement saying, hey, if you see a champ in the area, don't touch it, don't approach it, call us like this happened. It was I think it was on there, even on their Facebook page and stuff like that. I'll read you. I'll read you this police report here. So this was on nine Okay, you know what I should have actually let me see no, yeah, okay, this is the right one. Yeah. So this was actually on September tenth, twenty nineteen, everything started, and it basically says, here possible monkey sighting, game, more and advice. He will speak he will be speaking with Aco about the issue, and then it says per eleven eleven, send eleven eleven. Aco contact gives the name of the person, and then it says we'll need drone. Several hours later, about seven hours later, it says assist at Aco VA drone and attempting to locate a monkey. But the search was unsuccessful. Check the area of via drone unable to locate monkey. So about six hours into this investigation, they've got drones in the air looking for this monkey that's been roaming around Santa Fe, Texas, and they weren't able to find it. They weren't able to find it at that time. And it's it's weird again because they had to go make a public statement. The news cupboads and this one was a little bit more extensive than what was going on in Ohio. There was actually a lot of people reporting on this. One of the more interesting ones was there was a woman all location kind of reporting about it, and they come back from a commercial break and there's like a truck driving right past her and she goes, they just told us they spotted the monkey down the street or the ape down the street, so we're gonna go to that location. So this was happening in real time. People were seeing this thing similar to the Cincinnati one, all over the area, but we didn't get any video of this one like we did with the Cincinnati one. Witnesses did come forward. There was this one witness I think probably got the best look about it, so he was the only one that spoke to the public about it, and she said that she had it was the middle of the night. She had seen this thing digging through her garbage cans. She made a report. I have her report, it's in the book. And it was standing tall, lifting the garbage can, digging through it. She closed the blinds, called the police and they came out and didn't find anything. But then other people were reporting it, mainly the officials government officials in the area kind of downplaying it. They were making it sound like it was a smaller monkey, capuchin monkey, but all the reports I have make it seem like it was a lot bigger than a capuchin monkey or just some random tiny monkey up there. And I'll read you, I'll read you another instance of what I'm kind of saying here. Everything continued on for about two days and a couple hours later. This is the same day that this happened. This was happening at nine pm at night, and again it says here's here's cowling thinks it maybe eight on the loose. Now a small capuchin monkey, I don't think it howls like that. The way they're describing it, it sounds like something bigger. And also the nature of this police call was a suspicious person, so that doesn't sound like a little monkey for an animal control issue. They're talking about something howling and a powling, and it really kind of just goes even more from there. The next report we get is right before midnight, eleven pm. This is another report here, and it says color advises he hears primate possible visual. So this person actually got a visible a visual. I would have loved to hear that nine to one on one phone call as they're saying, hey, I'm looking at it, or I saw it, it's this tall, then we would know for sure it's this size, it's this this. I'm sure they were describing it. I don't know why we don't get any type of transcript or any other information about these calls. We have nothing. All we have is just a couple of little words acknowledging their call was made, which is just to me, it's just terrible. But imagine if they were describing this thing in detail, what it looked like, the size of it. Just really interesting stuff. And again I did the four year request. I got about four individual police reports from League City and Santa Fe City Police Department. Those are like the two neighboring counties. That was really interesting. And the other thing was that the news was reporting this was an aggressive ape. I have never found any type of information in any of the reports about mentioning aggressive it did this. I found nothing about that. What I did do a four year quest for the email server at that location for this time, and I got something really interesting. To me. This is kind of like I don't want to say smoking gun, but man, it's just so crazy. This was an email. It was never meant to see the public. It was from the county clerk there, sent out to an outside source and the subject is OMG, Oh my god, and it says basically, OMG, there is a loose monkey out in Santa Fe, Texas. It is between three to four feet tall and attacking people. What the heck? It's been missing it out and about since Friday. So that's just crazy to me that internally they're kind of saying at the at the different sheriff's offices and government agencies, they're saying, this thing attacks somebody. It's it's a wild ape. They never that never transpires in the reports, but I believe it's factual because they're a county clerk is stating.
Speaker 2: It apes, period. But three to four feet that's killing people, that's ripping their arms off. That would be like a huge problem.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh that's a big deal. And I mean they were taking it seriously definitely. If the sheriff had to come out basically say if you see a chip running around, don't touch it or whatever.
Speaker 2: My conspiracy brain though, is telling me, well.
Speaker 1: I mean I think everybody's kind of thinking that. Honestly, again, they never found anything. They had drones in the air, they had dogs, they had people, gangs of people out there. They found nothing. They turned up nothing. They closed this investigation. If there was a wild monkey on the loose, wouldn't you think you'd want to kind of keep looking for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The other thing is that they mentioned in this email that it was it's been out in the loose since Friday, like kind of like it's a it's a monkey they know about or whatever. I did floyers trying to find any type of incident where a monkey attacked a person or a kid or whatever. I don't have nothing nothing about that, So that's interesting to me. And after I started talking about this, multiple people reached out to me from this area with different accounts of what they believe. It was like, one guy reached out to me saying that he believed it was like a mother and a young one. Because people were reporting different size variations. Some people were saying small, some people were saying big. And then another guy reached out to me saying, oh, that was an escape chimp from like a chicken farm. And I was like, you know, okay, I looked into that that I couldn't really find anything to substantiate that. One of the more interesting ones that I received was from this man who had reached out to me and that he had the story was really kind of fascinating. He told me that his son and his son's friend were out dove hunting in Santa Fe and that his son had seen this what he thought was like a monkey, an ape, and a tree, and that I can't remember if he said they shot first or this thing attacked first, but he said they shot at it and it jumped out of a tree and scratched this kid's face. And that is where the attacking people portion of this whole thing comes from. And that's just kind of Yeah, that's just kind of weird and interesting. I can't find anything to really substantiate that. But we know something happened to make this thing aggressive or like attacking people. We know that. So that's just kind of odd in itself that we have unidentified at least attacked at least one person out there. To me, that's just insane. Yeah, and we have no explanation for it.
Speaker 2: Three to four foot tall at least, like you said, reports of different heights, but we have that one at least confirmed by a witness I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you hear the howling and stuff, you're thinking big, You're thinking something big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I mean chimps, as far as I know, don't howl. I mean, yeah, I know some of their vocalizations. Maybe I'm wrong on that, but yeah. Again, I just think like if something like that got loose, logically to me, maybe I'm wrong, but somebody would report it like, hey, my chimp got loose. You know, that's my chimp. Can we get it back? Or And I understand maybe it was owned illegally or something like that, but it all just seems really suspicious.
Speaker 1: It does. And I mean there's been cases of that before, like tigers getting loose in Texas, Like there was a whole I think for like three or four years in a row there was like a tiger that you'd hear about the news for escaping, you know, constantly. And that's what I first thought when I heard about this, until I started doing the Foyer request and I was like, WHOA, this is weird. And those tigers and everything, they always find those they're out for a couple of days maybe, and then they find them. They'll have a drone, a lot of a team out there and they'll spot it and they'll find it. They never did that with this, They never had any type of explanation. Again, like the Cincinnati thing, we don't have an identification, we don't have you know, where these things came from. We've got we've got nothing. And that's kind of concerning to me. Honestly, if they're reporting an aggressive chimp out there or an aggressive ape I should say, out there attacking people that was never found, Like that's that's a little concerning to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just on the skeptic side, you know, let's say it all really is known primates, you know, escaped or whatever. That would definitely explain some of the bigfoot reports that people have. So it's crazy that either way you look at it, either it's a potential Bigfoot or there's potentially loose primates running around in the woods in some parts of the world where they're not supposed to be at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything about this is concerned. And again I really would have loved to have those nine to one one calls because I think with those calls we would have definitely got some type of again, height, size, or what they look like, because we don't have any of that stuff. In these reports we have barely we don't even have identification. So it's it's just one of those things again, kind of like the Cincinnati one where there's no closure. Here, we've got, we've got, we have, we have no idea, we don't know anything. We just know people were seeing some type of ape creature creatures possibly in these areas, which is it's just man and people say, you know about bigfoot sighting through whatever, there's a you know, people say, how come they don't call the cops or anything like that. Well, I mean maybe this is one of those cases where they just kind of turn it into monkey stuff. And you'll see that that theme kind of continues through through my investigation. A lot of times they'll just say unidentified monkey. Very there's few and far between where they do say bigfoot, but I do have reports where they do say big foot.
Speaker 2: If you were calling in, you know, to report seeing a bigfoot and you're just like, I don't know what to do? Should I call the police? Who should I call? And you do end up calling. You don't want to sound crazy, you don't want to say that's true. So like it makes sense that people would say I don't know it's some kind of monkey or ape or something.
Speaker 1: Right. I think there's a lot more of those calls than we know about. I think there's a lot more, and I'm hoping to uncover a lot of those. And I've been lucky with some stuff. And we talked about getting laughed at or whatever by calling about bigfoot. I want to talk about the Harrison County incident that happened in twenty twenty three, where unfortunately, that's that's what happened to this gentleman who did call the authorities to report what was going on, and they didn't treat him as well as they should have. I'll just say that. And this one's in. It's so weird. It's so weird because that last one that I talked about in Santa Fe, Texas, it happened September tenth of twenty twelve. Yeah, I was in twenty twenty one, I'm sorry, twenty nineteen. September tenth of twenty nineteen. This incident had took place in twenty twenty three in Harrison County, happened on the same day. So to me, that's just kind of wild. Harrison County on the Santa Fe they're very close. They're not that far, not that far apart, kind of swamp lands both areas. Harrison County is a little bit to the north. But I'll just read you this incident report here. This one I received through a Freedom of Information Act request, and it's the whole call shoot here. I have the nine to one one phone call. This is one of those rare instances where I was able to hop on it as it was happening, so I submitted my FOY. I have the ninety one one phone call. I have it on my channel. I kind of took it down because I'm going to be using it in my next documentary. I'll be going out to this area in the next couple of weeks, hopefully talk to the witness, go out to this area, because it's the whole thing is just kind of fascinating to me. And I'll just I have the I have the image that was taken that's mentioned here. I'll just talk about it real quick. It says caller reports that he may have spotted something like Bigfoot on his game cameras near the Samuel Murphy Estates off of the Lovely Road. RP was transferred to public service and then it's a very attom. It says sighting of bigfoot on game camera. So this gentleman believes he has the photo of a bigfoot on his game camera, and he reported it to the local authorities, and now the Harrison County Sheriff's office ended up transferring that call to the local Fish and Wildlife, I believe, so they got involved. The ranger with the Fish and Wildlife got involved. That's actually where I got the image from. I four you them and I got the image from them. But the gentleman called because he was concerned. He was branching out there. He's got a hayfield out there, and this thing. You can see it the images in the book. It's standing very tall in the middle of one of his fields. The proportions are just all really weird, and it's just an odd looking photo. I have no idea you know, what it is. But he was concerned enough to call and say, I think this might be bigfoot. And we had again, you had talked about it, saying that that kind of sounds crazy making that call. But I'll give this man his props for that. He actually made it and says, I think this is a big foot. And unfortunately they were professional while he was on the phone, but as soon as they hung up and called the game warden in the area, the dispatchers were kind of like laughing, like, hey, he said this seem a big foot. You can hear laughing in the background or whatever. The game warn hears it, and he takes it seriously, and so he's like, I'll go ahead out there, and so they call him back to get his information, the witnesses information, and they say, we're dispatching the sheriff out there. The sheriff is out there for less than four minutes before he closes the incident. That's what it says in the report. He's out there for four minutes, closes the incident. Really weird. I don't know why he did that. But again, I spoke to the witness and he's kind of back and forth. He wants to give me an interview, but he was really upset at the way this was this was handled. So hopefully he's still willing to give me that interview. He's definitely said he'd take me to that area, so I'll get at least that hopefully. But again, really odd and strange stuff here. Just looking at the photo, the photo is just really really strange looking, and I've got no explanation for that. Again, I think there's more of these phone calls out there than we will then, you know, we kind of are led to believe. I think there's more not necessarily saying bigfoot, but maybe they are saying, you know, hairy creature, monkey or ape or something like that. And this is really the stuff that I'm looking for. To me, this is a complete investigation. I guess you want to call it. I heard about it. I made the four year request. I have my original four year request. I have their email they sent me, I have the original call sheet. I've got the nine to one one phone call. I've got pretty much everything. I've spoken to the witness. So this one, I feel like we've got a little bit of closure on this one. Not everything, because we don't know what's in that photo obviously, but this one, it feels this one feels a little bit better because again we have we have everything here. It's still kind of unsolved, but there's more information here. And the only reason that is is because I was able to jump on it so fast. Again, if it would have been thirty to sixty days and no phone call, we wouldn't have been able to idea the witness any of that stuff. I'd be lucky to get the image, honestly, I think. I think as the time goes by, that even gets a little bit harder, and some agencies want to charge money for that because it costs a dig and look for that stuff. So I got really lucky with all of this. And the image is weird. Again, the image is really weird. I kind of do a little bit of an analysis in the book, just the proportions. It's right next to a deer feeder, a little behind a deer feeder, so you can kind of gauge a little bit of size, and it is. It does look fairly big, so it's interesting.
Speaker 2: I don't know, did you get the name of the fishing game person? Oh yeah, oh yeah. He tried to contact them.
Speaker 1: I have tried to contact him. I've been I've been unsuccessful. But I know someone who has spoken to him that lives in the area and didn't really go into detail about what they had talked about. He just said that he knew that person. I think on a personal level he knows that person, but I know who he is. I have his identity and all that type of stuff. So I'm going to be going out there to film this follow up documentary, and if I could get in touch with him and the witness get him at the same location, that would be really cool. I don't think anybody's ever done anything like that.
Speaker 2: I just want to take a quick break here to talk about the fact that the holiday season is already upon us and it's never too early to beat the holiday shopping rush. Uncommon Goods makes holiday shopping stress free and joyful with thousands of one of the kind gifts you can't find anywhere else. Uncommon Goods is filled with products that are unique in high quality. Many of the items they carry are handcrafted by independent artists and small businesses in the United States. You can literally find something for everyone. Uncommon Goods has a huge variety in pretty much any category you can think of. It was a breeze finding something perfect for my mother in law, who is one of those people that already has everything. Uncommon Goods has awesome items for anyone on your list, from mom and dad to the little ones, and even those pesky teenagers. No matter what they're into, you'll be able to find the perfect gift. So shop early, have fun, and cross some names off your list today. To get fifteen percent off your next gift, go to Uncommon Goods dot com slash Bigfoot. That's Uncommon Goods dot com slash Bigfoot for fifteen percent off. Don't miss out on this limited time offer Uncommon Goods. We're all out of the ordinary. Just being able to follow something through from beginning to end, like that is really what everybody needs to be doing. That's calling themselves a Bigfoot researcher, not putting you in that group or anything, but I'm just saying in general, you know, like obviously you're proving that it can be done if you're willing to put in the work.
Speaker 1: Definitely, And I think, yeah, you kind of hit the nail on the head right there. I think everything should be investigated to the you know, umph degree. I guess, just names dates and when you're out there, it always keeps some type of log or whatever. That's just always important. And always try to convince, you know, the witness that they're willing to give their name, because I think that just kind of gives it gives power to the to the witnesses, to the people who've seen this thing, you know, maybe we start some type of you know, witness awareness group or something like that where they can kind of get together. I think that'd be interesting. Yeah, but yeah, I'll continue on because again, there hasn't been many documents in actually have bigfoot in anywhere in the documentation, but this one a couple others that it basically says it out loud, and this next one here is really it's really weird because it kind of borders on bigfoot attack. I know the that other one kind of does too, the one that happened in Santa Fe with the aggressive monkey, but this one gives us a little bit more details. Again, unfortunately, we should have the ninety one one call for this, but we don't. Don't even have transcript for it. This happened and we'll try to say at Washington County by Ann Arbor, Michigan. And this again, oddly enough, this was in September. These last three things we talked about, all of been in September September twenty sixth, twenty twenty two, at midnight, twelve thirty one am. Location is redacted, dispatch office is redacted. And I'll just read you basically what it says in the CFS and air to hear. Paul comes in twelve three two am call her out in the wilderness in a cheap at a tree farm. Just heard someone yell outside. Caller thinks it's bigfoot again. Caller says he wants to go to the hospital to get out of the tree farm. HbA to stage wandersome back to the line. Cooper can move the sidebar to let open the fence. Was calling for ETA and secure HbA. So basically they had to go and assist this person out of this area at midnight because of some injury. And he mentions that he thinks he hears bigfoot again. Yeah, so I'm like, what the heck's going on here? He hears bigfoot again? Where's the first time he heard bigfoot? It's crazy, Like we I have no explanations for that. Unless he called before saying hey, I'm hearing bigfoot out here, and then he calls again saying I still hear bigfoot out here again. We had no information and this is kind of is it by design? We don't know. Since he was injured, HVA, I believe he gets like, you know, medically escorted out of there. This is gonna again fall under that hip hop thing. Unfortunately. Yeah, so once it does that, we're not going to get any information. Was this guy attacked by a bigfoot? It's interesting.
Speaker 2: I think you had sent me that one.
Speaker 1: I did. I send you this one, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I remember reading over it and like you're saying, it kind of insinuates that the guy was injured by a bigfoot. And even even the reporting officer is like talking about a bigfoot.
Speaker 1: It's weird because I think the reporting officer is picking his words very carefully. Yeah, I don't think he's wanting to say what exactly happened, because it makes no sense. Just basically says just for someone yell outside color thinks he hears bigfoot, he wants to go to the hospital, Like where was the injury mentioned? There was, you know, like they don't mention he called before this happened, none of that stuff. It should be in the in the foury request. If he called multiple times, I should have that. It's nowhere to be found.
Speaker 2: Any type of first responder dispatched or anything.
Speaker 1: Well, it just says HbA, and I think that is I think that is some type of medical from what I understand. But after that, yeah, we don't get any type of nothing because it goes into that into that hippa thing. Yeah, I mean it sounds like he got attacked by bigfoot. I mean, this is the closest thing I think I seem to a bigfoot attack report. And that's kind of what I titled it in the book Bigfoot Attacks. Yeah, because this is just it's you know, I have no explanation for that. It doesn't say he you know, rolled his car, I was in a car accident. Doesn't say he got shot or something. It just says he wants to go to the hospital because he hears a bigfoot. Why would you want to go to the hospital because you hear a big floot? Makes no sense to me?
Speaker 2: And why? And why a bigfoot? Why a bigfoot? Specific?
Speaker 1: Why a bigfoot? Again? Yeah, he says again, it's like, what the heck's going on? Imagine hearing that nine to one one phone call, Get me the heck out of here, you know, big you know, imagine who's hearing it.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's been a few bigfoot nine to one one calls that obviously have gone viral on the internet. People especially have heard the one from Washington. Then there was another one not too long ago where a lady saw one crossing the road in North Carolina. Maybe I'm probably wrong about that, but uh no.
Speaker 1: I think I think I've heard both of those. And I've tried getting info on the on the Washington one, but I'm not able to get any type of foya out of that. But this this one is just you know, I would have loved to hear that phone call.
Speaker 2: I guess it makes sense that they only keep them for so long unless there's some sort of actual crime where you know, there's probably a court order or to archive it or whatever. But it just seems awfully convenient that all these bigfoot nine one one calls are gone exactly.
Speaker 1: No, exactly, And again, is that you know? Is that planned? Is that something they thought about before? So when I put this out there, a lot of people reach out to me saying that they've had similar experiences in that area, which I thought was really cool. That's exactly what I'm trying to go for. I'm trying to put this stuff out there and have people reach out to me with saying, oh, I reported that, you know, or I also something you know, I saw something called the cops whatever, we can look for that and have more have a database of these of these actual nine one one phone calls mentioning Bigfoot, these nine one reports mentioning Bigfoot. I don't know, it's just weird, weird stuff.
Speaker 2: Now, before we went on the air, we were talking about an incident where a bone was involved. Do you want to talk about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can talk about that. That's not in my book because it just it's weird. Writing this book, I had to kind of postpone and postpone because a four year request, you don't know when you're gonna get stuff back. It could be a month, it could be several months. So I kept pushing it back. And this is one of those instances where I could have put it in there, but I would have had to pushed it back again, and I didn't want to do that. So what happened I was I was doing some four year requests for counting up in Washington, and I asked them to give me all their emails they had on their email server from a certain date to a certain date, and it was a couple thousand and so I started digging through those and I found some interesting stuff. And what really kind of just caught in my eye was the subject line of one of those emails that basically said unidentified bone. And as I open it up, I look and I start reading the trance the email chain that's going on, and it's about a woman who's emailing the local museum in the area asking for some clarification. She had just inherited a bone collection from a biologist she knew, and so she's looking over this bone collection with a friend and they see this bone and they're like, what the heck is this? They have no explanation for it. And I believe they were told by the biologist while that person was still alive, that this bone could potentially be a baby bigfootbone that is mentioned in the email chain. They mentioned is this a baby big footbone to the museum when they email it. So they email the museum. The museum emails them back saying, Hey, that's really interesting. We kind of want to get the shareffs involved with this, Sheriff's office involved because if that's a human bone, we need to take to look at it. So the email chain starts with the sheriff's office saying, Hey, we need you to bring that bone in so we can test it, and all this other stuff and communication basically dies on that point. The person doesn't seem to respond, and even in the email chain, they're saying, Hey, this person's not responding. This is getting weird. We need to go out and test this bone or whatever. And that's kind of where we're at. I've there was a picture of the bone. I should have said that there's a picture of the bone. It's the very bottom of an email chain, and it is a mandible. It's a bottom jawbone. It looks very thick. There's a few teeth. The teeth, from what I understand, they're different in number from what's usual. But that could be because I've someone has told me that that could be like a native a Native American thing or something like that. But the teeth, look, there's not as many as there should be from what it looks like. And so I've had one person look at this. I don't want to mention that name, but credible person works with bones a lot, and he thinks it's very unique. He's never seen anything like it. And he said that, yeah, it could be what he thinks of baby Bigfoot. And I was kind of obviously I wanted some more answers. Unfortunately, all we have is one photo of that bone. So I reached out to my friend Doug Hicheck. He was the producer of Monster Quest and he's a pretty influential name in the community, I should say, great guy, nice guy, and so I asked him if he could take a look at it. And he has sent that bone to I believe, two different people to take a look at it. So we're waiting on what they're gonna say about it. We are waiting on that. But it's interesting. It is an interesting looking bone. I'll just say that. Yeah. And you hear about these stories about people with personal collections and being locked away and stuff like that, and that's actually what happened in this case. This guy was a biologist. He knew what he was. He knew or didn't know when he was looking at either way, it kind of stumped him. So he's orded that bone for about thirty years. The email chain was from two thousand and nine. So I'm trying to get a little bit more information. Everything's kind of coming up on a dead end so far, but hopefully Doug will come back with some information. Even if it's a I really don't want to believe it's a person, because if it is a person, then it's a child and I don't want to, you know, I don't want to think about what they went through unfortunately out there. But it'll be interesting to see what does come out of this because the bone does look weird, it's thicker. The people have talked to so that Scott you know, doesn't have as many teams. That should so interesting stuff, I think. Yeah, I'll definitely try to make it public when we hear about what it is. Obviously.
Speaker 2: I mean that's kind of, you know, something I've thought about over the years as people ask, you know, well where are the bones? What would you even know one if you saw one?
Speaker 1: You know? Right?
Speaker 2: And here we have a situation where, like you're saying, a biologist was stumped enough that he held onto it for thirty plus years and it got passed on and that person thought it was odd enough to reach out and try to figure out what it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's weird. It's a weird looking bone that we're hoping to get some answers on.
Speaker 2: So what is your upcoming documentary are you going to focus on that you're working on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the upcoming documentary is going to focus on the reports, the actual hard data of the nine on one phone calls, the police reports, the federal reports. I'm going to be going to the location I mentioned of the Harrison County phone call where that happened. I've spoken with a witness and maybe going up there very soon if we get some measurements, talk to them, see what comes out of that. And then also in that area, there was the infamous i should say Kasachi National Forest incident that took place in twenty twenty four where a group of kids had to be evacuated from Kassaschi National Forest because of a bipedal creature with like glowing eyes that was growling at them. And I have the ninety one to one phone call. We're going to be going to that area. I have the actual coordinates of that area. So I'm hoping to go back and finding like an abandoned campsite out there. How crazy would that be just to find a completely abandoned campsite where these kids were because they left in a hurry. The ranger went out there, took him several hours to get out there evacuated these kids. The only four YA information I got was from the Natatotia sheriff's office, which is the neighboring county, I guess from the Kassaschi National Forest. That's basically a national forest. It falls under the National Park you know, bureau or whatever. They should have had a report about this incident, especially since multiple kids were being evacuated. They had no information on it, absolutely none, which to me is kind of concerning that these kids had to be evacuated and the federal government is saying, yeah, we don't know anything about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 1: That's just wild to me. That's really crazy. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know a guy that went to the location, I think with one of the guys that had to be evacuated.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's wild. Yeah. I've spoken with the witness and they are younger people. I know that, and I'm trying to get him to go back out there, but I don't know if he wants to.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So odd, especially whenever you know a specific event, it's recent, you know it happened, and then law enforcement is telling you that they have no record of it exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's unexplainable. So I'm sure you've probably heard about the the no taking of stuff eight Clause have you heard about this in Florida? Yes, okay, so I have without a doubt the reason why that was implemented. I did a Freedom of Information Act request and I actually did it through the US Parks and Wildlife, and I had actually we had a meeting, a phone meeting me the one of the managers of the department, I guess you should say, and then another one of his calling. We all had a three way meeting and I basically told him what I was looking for, and they thought it was really interesting, and so told him about that. A couple of months later, well a month or so later, they sent me back some information, and I think this is probably one of the more interesting pieces they sent me. It's the reason there is a no taking of stonecake clause. And I'll just read you the clag real quick. It's says specific hunt regulations hogs, no size or bag limit for POGs, take them all. Take the hogs during any hunt season except spring and waterfowl in designated archery areas only ce map only bows and crossbows allowed. Coyote may be taken during archery, muzzle loader, general gun and family hunt seasons. At the bottom, it says there is no taking of swamp or skunk apes. So that was a real, absolutely real document that or a document that was implemented, and I have the reason why that was split up here I have. This is the letter I'm going to read you guys. This was taken by the Refuge manager of one of the areas here. This was the reason I was implemented. It's a subject bigfoot or sasquatch in R two and R four those are thettle regions, and this is what he wrote. While I do not have an easily findable administrative record of this phone call, I may have a handwritten note in my yearly notebooks. In or around twenty eighteen, I received a phone call from this tell me who had a YouTube channel. In his phone call, the gentleman thanked the Refuge for stating in our annual hunt brochures that there's no taking of skunk or swamp apes during our hunt seasons. I was inclined to include this no take clause in the annual hunt brochure due to an undocumented in person conversation I had with a hunter who advocated me not to allow this and to clearly state it in our hunt brochure. This I did. The gentleman who had the YouTube channel then phoned me as he hunts in the Lower Swanee, NWR. He spoke with me for close to one hour and exhorted me to look at his channel and to see the lengthy interviews with Dixie and Lee County refuge hunters who witnessed the swamp or skunky that is what they refer to in this part of the United States. So that is the reason that was implemented. This person, this manager of the refuge, had a conversation with a hunter out there. I wonder what this hunter might have shown him, would have told him to convince this person to include that in there brochure. That's just wild to me.
Speaker 2: There's no way that was just a run of the mill conversation.
Speaker 1: Absolutely right, And it's conveniently he said, it's conveniently. It's not I might have a note about it, you know, conveniently undocumented. That's what he said. That's just crazy to me. Yeah, So I would have really loved to see what this guy told him, what he showed him, But it was enough for him to be Okay, dude, you convince me, I'm putting that in there. Yeah, that's exactly what happened. This guy was good enough to convince him let's put it in there.
Speaker 2: Oh man, my mind's just racing with what it could have been. Like, I mean, I've heard I've had a guest on this show that had an absolute crazy encounter story from Florida. And this was a guy who's not in the bigfoot world or into Bigfoot at all. It was just a random chance thing where I ran across him on the Internet and was like, hey, would you mind sharing your story? And it's one that stands out for sure. I've heard some absolute crazy stories from Florida where I don't know. Everybody always talks about hearing that bigfoot are more aggressive in Oklahoma and Texas, but right it sounds like to me that there's some pretty aggressive stuff with the SKUNKCP going on.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, No, it definitely sounds like it. And I think they know a little bit more in the parks and stuff then they're kind of alluding to. Because with that same FOYA, I got an internal email basically kind of this was never meant to, never meant to go to the public or whatever. But I'll just read a portion of it. The title of it is called track casts and it says, hey, lets mention the name. I checked the tracks today about eleven pm today. None of them were completely dry. The bigfoot track was most dry, but the tolls were still wet, probably because we use the remixed plaster on those and the plaster we mix in the field on the rest of the foot. I'm going to give them all another two days to dry before I go back, before I go back out to get them, and it says if they're still not dry Wednesday, I'll make some new ones on the tracks I can find out there with the correct plaster or Paris procedures. So right there, that's an employee of a park in Florida saying, Hey, I'm gonna be you know, casting those big foot tracks again for you, and if if those don't work, I'll go I'll go out to where there's more and i'll cast those. You're not saying like I'll fake some more or anything like that. Yeah, he's saying, I'll go to the area where we're seeing them and I'll get some more. To me, that's just crazy. This was never meant to see the light of day by.
Speaker 2: The public and just out calling them big foot tracks.
Speaker 1: Just like that wow, like they're all over the area. It's it's wild to me, but just nonchalantly saying it. I want to end it with I think is the greatest bigfoot sighting documentation I've ever I've ever received, I've ever seen before. And I got this through a Freedom of information active quest to the Federal Bureau of Indian Affairs, and I was I was really shocked at this one. They told me they had over like three thousand reports that they were like withholding or whatever. They only gave me one report, and it's freaking unbelievable. I can only imagine what the rest of these reports look like. And they sent me a folder that was the very this is line somewhere in an archive somewhere in the Bureau of Indian Affairs. The folder literally says incident report or incident report number two three one eight six, twenty five seventy eight. So this took place in nineteen seventy eight, and it says redacted residents, animal or bigfoot. That's what it says in the file folder. And I'll just read you what kind of kicked off everything. There's a multipage investigation that went on. We've got multiple agencies out there taking a look in what hurted everything was? It says it right here. June twenty fifth, nineteen seventy eight, on a Sunday, at around eight forty nine pm, this woman calls and it says narrative of information received redacted. Called and requested an officer to redact it. She advised she'd seen an animal or bigfoot by her residence. Needs someone to check it out. And then it says see investigation report. So this woman basically called the authorities because she believed she had an encounter with a bigfoot. And I'm going to read you with a special agent in charge. The Federal Bureau agent wrote about this is that there's a handwritten thing from the witness and everything. It's a really cool it's a really cool thing. It says subject animal are bigfoot seen by residents and it's to the agency. Special officer Officer adacted. I checked the area where the animal was seen. I had officer redacted and conservation officer big redaction with me. Officer adacted myself walk up to where this animal was seen. The conservation officers drove up to the green water tank located above Galtz Euro Flats After checking the area, the only thing found which cracks belonging to a bear. Officer Adapted said he would put a bear trap in that area. Officer Adapted also advised that due to the dry weather, it is causing the animals to come down from the mountain looking for water and food. The persons who saw the animal were redacted. Both persons said that the animal they saw was standing up and his hands were in the air. Both subjects were frightened. They then began telling me. They then began telling me that they had heard that bigfoot was seen in Headsprings and what they saw they were sure was a bigfoot. I advised them we would go up and check the area. So there you have it. I think that's crazy. You've got these native people on the Mescalero Apache Reservation in New Mexico encountering I believe a bigfoot and they know what a bear looks like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they know.
Speaker 1: I think they know what a bigfoot looks like. Now, so I to me, this is and there's again there's a handwritten witness thing and everything. To me, this is the greatest bigfoot incident of all time. We've got multiple agencies involved, We've got the report. It's insane, like these people were so scared they called the reservation officer saying, hey, we need help with this. They went out there. At least at least six officers were out there investigating the area. We have no photos of these alleged bear tracks. I think they were just.
Speaker 2: Kind of this is going to be the official statement on record.
Speaker 1: It was exactly exactly right. We don't have any bear prints, even though we should have photos and all that stuff, no measurements, they should have mentioned all that type of stuff. Nothing. But I think these people who've been in this area for a really long time know exactly what they saw. I think they saw a bigfoot And to me that's obvious just reading reading you know, their reports and stuff.
Speaker 2: And they said that they had three thousand incidents that they're not releasing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had like three thousand, Yeah, three thousand documents they couldn't release. To me, Wow, this is just one that took place in nineteen seventy eighth. It's been hiding since nineteen seventy eight, and it's just it's fascinating to me. It's just incredible. I've heard of a lot of stuff happening on Native American reservations. You hear these stories, we have it. Now, we have it as it's a fact now that this has been reported, and it must have been reported more than once. They're talking about another siding that took place in Head Springs, which is like a neighboring area. So I think they have a lot more information than what they've released to me, And it's a shame. I don't think we're ever going to get that, but at least we got this disreport here, and I think it's really kind of like a gold standard. It's just it's incredible. It's from the Bureau of Indian Affairs. You're never going to get anything from an Indian reservation. Those communities, they don't they're not you know, they don't have to release anything, right, So yeah, this is just kind of a really lucky to get that report.
Speaker 2: With the United States, what are the laws? What information are they required to give you whenever you put in a request?
Speaker 1: Well, they have these exemptions and the inventions kind of blocked in from a lot of stuff like and they're kind of blanket exemptions. They're really wise, so they can deny you for all types of stuff. Like one of the things I'll say, like, if it's a national security issue, they don't have to tell you. If it's an ongoing investigation, they don't have to tell you things like of that nature. And I have received the ongoing investigation when a couple of times I have gotten that. But a lot of this stuff it should be out for the general republic. But again, they'll use these kind of blanket exemptions to get away with not giving you everything. Like the same thing with the Florida thing. Florida was like, we have X amount of documents, but we can only give you X amount of documents just for you know, those exemptions. Really and again they're just kind of blanket exemptions that you can appeal. That's a thing you can't appeal. But I've never had really any luck and appeal. I think I did one. It was like a first state one, and that one I got lucky that they gained the information from that one. But they're pretty much saying like, oh, let's it's you know, let them appeal and then that'll give us like a year or two too kind of get their things in order to where they'll give you more of a definition of why it was exempt or whatever on their time, on their time exactly, they'll deny it right away and they'll be like, oh, if he follows an appeal, and it'll be like a year and we can we can get everything we need to. Basically says it's exactly because of this reason on their time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, as we move into the digital age, you know, I'm sure a lot of this stuff has been lost if it was ever kept to begin with. And yeah, it's just crazy to think about how much stuff's been lost.
Speaker 1: I think about that a lot, so much, So much stuff has been lost nine to one one phone calls videos. I remember I was trying to find an alleged video that was taken in East Texas in like the eighties. They clearly stated they recorded this and like sent it to the sheriff's office. It was a dead end. I haven't able to find anything on that, which I thought would have been very amazing. I have gotten that one photo, but that's because again I jumped on it literally the day it happened, or the next day it happens. So I mean we've lost it. Yeah. Again, We've just lost so much. We've lost more than we've gained. Unfortunately, that's the truth.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm looking forward to the book. Yeah, I'm going to enjoy going through this for sure. You know, if someone isn't me, how can they get the book.
Speaker 1: It's on Amazon. It is Bigfoot The Redacted Truth. My name is Eric Palassos and the author and you guys are interested in actually getting some hard datus, some reports that actually say Bigfoot in report. You know, please consider taking a look at my book. I think I think it's good for anyone's collection really to have because it's it's it's tangible, it's stat of it, it's it's there, it's it's something that I put a lot of work into and I'm proud of it. And it's my first book. So it's not gonna be perfect, but you know, hopefully i'll be able to with I still have a lot of foyers that are out right now, so we didn't get information back. So this goes well that I might try to write another one, maybe with that information about the bone that we get from Doug. I still have a lot of stuff that's a lot of irons in the fire that I'm waiting to get back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would like you to write another one. I would like you to keep on pursuing this interest. It's fascinating to me. And uh, you know, thanks for doing it, if someone hasn't already told you, I mean, because this is a lot of time, effort, and money that goes into this project. And I for one, appreciate you doing it.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate that. That means a lotting and I appreciate what you do what you do. You're you're an independent and I you know, we've talked personally about how I feel about people being independent stuff like that, and yeah, no, I really appreciate what you're doing. Well.
Speaker 2: Thanks man. Maybe we can do some stuff together.
Speaker 1: Uh, definitely personally.
Speaker 2: You know, something that would be interesting to me is if you expanded outside of Bigfoot eventually.
Speaker 1: You know, I do have some reports that are I have some Beast of Ray Road reports that I've got from Walworth County. It's really weird, it's really crazy. Uh. And then I have some did you hear a lot of that LBL talk and stuff. I do have some files from the LBL. I don't know about that whole massacre type of thing, but I have a really crazy story of them finding human remains in the lake there, which is just that the whole story is crazy. I have all the documentation for it, really wild stuff. So maybe, yeah, I might. I might do something to where it's just encompasses all these just weird reports that aren't necessarily Bigfoot related, but I would consider it encrypted related for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Hyenas man, Yeah, there are so many hyaena reports that I had. I've heard no clue, but like I talked to someone that like a lot of hyena reports for some reason, or things that are hyena shaped and resemble hyaenas in places that they shouldn't be.
Speaker 1: I've heard about that in like West Texas. I have heard of stuff like that, big big canines out there. My daddy can said again, an interaction with like a big caneine. Yeah, weird. Stust.
Speaker 2: Well, Eric, thanks for joining me and coming on and talking about this stuff. I've really enjoyed it. I will definitely have you back again, and I hope the listeners enjoyed it as much as I did.
Speaker 1: All Right, I appreciate you having me on and we'll definitely be talking soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you've had your own encounter with Bigfoot or something else you can't explain, you'd like to report it to me email me at Bigfoot Crossroads at gmail dot com. Check out the website Bigfoot Crossroads dot com. You can find links to the social media, merchandise, past episodes, everything you need all in one place, and until next time, remember there's something in the woods.
Speaker 1: U