Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there. I was done. I wasn't deal with them. The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned me away the quickest. When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us.
Speaker 2: And one of the things I remember the most, where the eyes were going red. I see an orb of light. It is just circling these steps like it is waiting for me.
Speaker 3: And he begins to tell them that he saw UFO.
Speaker 1: They're basically like, what are you talking about.
Speaker 2: That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it, and that's where I saw.
Speaker 3: The top of the muzzle, nose and the eyes.
Speaker 2: As soon as I made eye contact with this thing.
Speaker 1: I don't like death.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to stan Foil Tels. I'm your host, Brandon to I. We're joined by my guest Brandy. Brandy, thanks for coming on here and talking to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Would you like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a whole lot to say, but I basically I was very, very sick for a very long time. I became disabled. Currently, let me jump back into current real quick just to give you a little background on me. I basically went from bedbound to now I'm bartending, and I will tell you that that is a huge feat after being disabled for many, many years. And so I wrote a book about my Experienceperience, because it's quite the experience, and I decided that I needed to get it out on platforms, and so I contacted you, and I'm thankful for you to let me come on here and talk about my story. It's a it's an amazing story, and hopefully it brings some hope to people out there that are ready to give up because I was there and I feel some sort of duty to, you know, put some hope out there. And it's not hopium. I don't. I want people to know that it's not hopium. I want people to know that what I went through was real and what's to come, because I think people that are losing hope need to hear it. And so that's why I'm here.
Speaker 2: You mentioned that not to make light of the situation, but like you found my show because it's a chat GYP recommended it and mm hmm me being the tinfoil hat guy I interviewed and AI chatbot before, so I was like, maybe I'm on the good graces now of the AI overlord, so when they take over, I'll be one of the ones they spare, right.
Speaker 1: We can only hope. We never know, but yeah, they did. They recommended you. I basically put in what my book was about and said give me you know the podcasters that I should contact, and you were one of them. So here I am because ultimately my story is definitely a conspiracy theory because it's something that's not out yet. And so anytime you talk about, you know, something that's not out yet and people don't know about it, it falls under the conspiracy theory at LANE, And that's fine, I'll take it. I think there's a lot of people out in the world right now that are thinking outside the box and looking at things and questioning things, and that's what we're supposed to do, and so I will take those people over the people that are not thinking. And so yeah, I am incredibly grateful for what I went through. And it's important, I think, for people to understand that my background was basically that I had been sick for many, many years. I've had issues my whole life. But in twenty seventeen, they did genetic testing on me, and they found some really rare genetic mutations and that kind of kicked off the whole thing. I believe. I do believe that a lot of this was kind of you know, like maybe there were a lot of NDAs signed and people that were involved couldn't speak of it because it's not out yet. But to give you a little background on my on my health journey, besides the rare genetic mutations, I also had cancer, I had pulmonary embolisms. My joints, because of my genetics, dislocated very easily, so I would dislocate joints on the regular. I remember bartending at one point years ago and my knee dislocated and I'd have to pop it back in and it was horribly painful. And and so you know, there was there was a lot of background to what happened to me. But and there is a story behind the story that I can't talk a lot about right now. I may talk about it later on in another book. But the book that I wrote is called Chronically Ill No More, because I was indeed very chronically ill. I was, but I ended up becoming bedbound and couldn't walk without a wheelchair. I had five her neated discs. I had spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, scoliosis, and that was mainly because of my genetics, where my joints would dislocate, but even my spine would dislocate, and so it's called Eller's dan Lows syndrome. There's a lot of people out there that have it, but it's a new thing. We didn't know about it years ago. I also was somebody that couldn't be numbed at the dentist and so that created a lot of pain for me that you know a lot of people don't go through. But anyway, years I became I think I became disabled in twenty eleven, but in two thousand and five I had had cancer and you know, I had to have a full hysterectomy because of that, and a lot of things happened from that, and then I just kept getting more and more sick. I tried to go back to work, I wasn't able to. And then my doctor, my pain doctor, I ended up becoming well. I was on a lot of pain medicine. I was on a fentanyl patch, I was on you know, hydromorphone. I had PTSD, anxiety, depression, a whole lot of things that I was on medication for and at the time super thankful for that medication. But today I'm super thankful for being off that medication. But so I believe the kickoff was in twenty seventeen when they did the genetic testing on me and they found these these things that I needed to, you know, they needed to deal with. And so I on March, on my birthday in twenty twenty they I believe they came to get me. And when I say they, who I mean is the military. I believe was involved. And there's a reason for that in the backstory, which I can't really yet talk about. But there's only a certain number of people or entities or organizations that can come to your door and knock on your door and not show up on your ring camera. But then I started looking out my ring camera and I started seeing stuff, and I took screenshots on my phone. I do have a lot of some screenshots in my book. But and some people think, and I kind of want to start this off with some people believe that what I experienced was alien Some people believe that what I experienced was the military. Some people believe that it may have been a combination of both. Some people believe it was just a spiritual experience. So there's many aspects of it that people relate to and kind of hold on to, and that's fine. I have my own opinion about who it was and why they were there, and the backstory kind of gives a lot to that, but I again, it's it's a very personal thing, and so I won't go into that right now. But I first started seeing so OS's outside my house. I thought maybe my camera had been taken over hacked, and I was seeing medical crosses everywhere, and so of course I have screenshots of that. But and for whatever reason, it's almost like I was being I felt like I was being led through something. And they showed me this little electric guy on my patio and there was a current running through him, and his eyes were being removed and put back in, and his lips were being removed and put back on, and I was like, what in the world is going on? And I believe now looking back on that, that they were showing me that whoever it was, was showing me that I was about to go through a transformation. And that's exactly what I went through. It was it is an almost unbelievable story, and I get that, but I'm very honest. I don't lie, and I would never I would never tell people that I believe something happened if it didn't. That's just not who I am. I would never put myself in the way of all the darts that have been thrown at me where people don't believe or you know, excuse me. But ultimately, I'm out here talking about this because I think it's important for people that are like I was, which was I was ready to give up. I became bedbound, I couldn't walk without a wheelchair, and so I was, you know, I was in severe pain, and I remember feeling that way, and I don't want anybody to feel that way. I get it, it happens, but I think ultimately, if people understand what might be possible in the near future, then they can hold on for that like one last moment, you know. And so anyway, that night, when when they came the next day, I would say, because I didn't answer the door and I was scared. I was by myself. It was eleven pm at night. I didn't know what to think. And so the next day I'm laying in bed as I usually was, and I got hit by a frequency. And when I say I got hit by it, I'm talking it rocked to my world. It hurt in the places that I already hurt. I was also suffering from. I'd had like four abdominal surgeries for adhesions that and basically they wouldn't do I needed back surgery. They wouldn't do back surgery on me because I grew adhesions so badly, and so I was really unfixable. And I do believe that they chose me because I was unfixable and for another reason, the personal reason. But so it hurt. I was rolling around the bed to get away from it, and my husband at the time was like, are you okay? You know what's going on? He thought I was crazy. I get it, and I told him I have this frequency. It's literally vibrating my whole body and it hurts. And and so that continued for a couple of years. But part of what happened during that time was that, like I said, it, it's like I was being led through something and I went through. It felt like they were doing surgery on me without cutting me. It felt like I could feel them working on my joints. And during that time, when I would look out my ring camera, they would show a picture of me laying on my stomach, and so I would lay on my stomach and it felt like they were working on my back. They showed me a picture of me holding my eyes open, and I did that, and it felt like they were doing laser surgery on my eyes. And I didn't have to wear glasses after that. And I believe that there were humans involved because of some of the things that happened during that time. After they worked on my joints, which by the way, at the time, my shoulder was dislocated for a month and I couldn't get it back in, couldn't wash my own hair, and they rode outside my front door it's raise your arm day, and I could feel them working in my shoulder, and then all of a sudden, I could raise my arm. And I will tell you that since this time, I have not had another dislocation since, and I was dislocating on the regular So to say that, you know, all of a sudden, I haven't had a dislocation is a big deal. But also there was something else going on, which was that I was going through some sort of awakening where I felt like I I just felt like I needed to I had a lifetime of trauma. I had abuse. I had a whole lot of things that I went through and which is why I had PTSD and anxiety and depression, and I felt like I just needed to forgive people and let things go. I had a lot of death in my life. My mom died when I was two. That was kind of the start of the death in my life, and it was probably every three years I lost somebody very close to me. And so I just started working on myself and really genuinely like focusing on being a better person, a better human, because ultimately, I do believe that hurt people hurt others, and I didn't want to be that person. But I felt like the frequency they were hitting me with it was like it was raising my frequency, and I was able to kind of see these things that I needed to work on. And I started doing that, Like I started doing deep breathing exercises. I started really focusing on my happiness and forgiving people, moving on leasing all that stuff from my body. And I'll tell you, as I did that, I felt lighter and lighter and lighter, and that was that was such an amazing, amazing time. I even during that time, I have a military a child that was in the in the military, and he got deployed twice during this time, and I didn't know what to do. I was angry. It was like, I don't want my child to die over somebody's agenda. And so I wrote some poetry which is in the book gets. It got a little political, but you know, ultimately I hope people can see that. You know what I was going through and kind of where I was at, and it was my outlet, and so I picked a creative outlet. I started making jewelry while I was in bed and ultimately started a jewelry business. But so, when they were working on my joints one day, I happened to look out my ring camera as I always did, and I have thirty thousand screenshots from this time. I did see some what appeared to be alien ships. To me, I can't say for sure. Again, my viewpoint on it is that possibly it was the military, but not that I don't believe that there's the possibility of aliens. I just because of what happened and how it happened, I kind of believed that there was some humans involved, but yeah, it was Where was I going with that? Bring me back?
Speaker 2: Course, have two questions. I don't like to interrupt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, go.
Speaker 2: You Basically the way I'm hearing this and taking this, there was something wrong and something someone either military, some people think alien whatever has basically cured you from the illness you had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the mini illnesses on top of you know, not just physically, because ultimately, like if you have herniated disks and spinal stenosis, like unless you have surgery, there's it's not going to get any better, you know. And I recently in the last six months, fell and had to go to the emergency room and I had cracked my tailbone and but they did some imaging of my back and immediately when the doctor came, because it was the first imaging I've had since this happened, and I said to the doctor, I said, can you please go back and look and see if you see any herniated discs, any spinal stone you know, everything I had. I said, can you please go look? And he kind of looked at me funny and said okay, And he came back and he said, no, I don't see any of that, and I not that I didn't know I was healed, but to hear that from a doctor, I was like, yeah, I knew that. I knew that because my pain. I mean, I was on so much medicine and during this time it was like I was whatever frequency they were hitting me with. It definitely helped me come off all the medicine. I went back into my pain management doctor and I said, here you go, here's the last corner of my fentanyl patch. And he said what do you mean And I said, I'm off all my medicine and he said, how is that possible? And I said, well, this is what I think happened. And the doctor's office that got me into this research study, which was a research study through the local college I live in Tucson, Arizona. It's called Banner. They're part of the University of Arizona. I got into there for a research study. That's how it all started. And I will tell you that the doctor that I saw, which was a geneticist, she never told me that she worked in cancer. And when I dug on her when this started and I was like, Okay, what's going on. I believe that there are people involved in this why is this happening? And so I dug on her and I found out that she was actually someone that worked in cancer, but she didn't tell me that, and I thought, why wouldn't she tell me that she works in cancer? Cancer doctors do not work outside of cancer, they just don't. And I knew that, but I didn't get the opportunity to see her again. After I figured that out, she moved. Both of my main doctors, my pain management doctor and my primary care doctor. They retired right after this, kind of during my healing, and I thought, well, that's odd because both of them said, oh, we'll never retire, and so I thought, gosh, that's really odd that they both retired right about the same time. And so of course I started doing research into who has this technology? What is this technology? Because I went through some sort of spiritual awakening where and I won't go into that that's in the book, but it I mean it is. It's like you lose your mind and you have to find it and people think you're crazy because you're talking about, you know, things that people don't understand. I went down every rabbit hole I went down. I was like, I just want to find the truth in the world. I was seeing things like I don't know if you know who David Politi's is, But so I contacted him because I couldn't figure out what I was going through at the time, and I had seen a picture of him in the newspaper. And when I looked at this picture, I saw berries and little people all around him and he was in the woods, and I was like, what in the world am I seeing? And so I contacted him and I said, are there fairies in this picture? And he said, hmm, what And I said, this is what I'm seeing. I don't know why I'm seeing this. I am going through something, some sort of healing. And I said, I don't know what I'm going through. And the only response I got from him is you're going through something beautiful. And I thought, Okay, well, somehow he knows what I'm going through. I don't know how he knows, but genuinely, the awakening and what I believe to be an ascension. But you know, I didn't. I didn't believe in a lot of things before I went through this. And when you go through something like this, it changes you completely. And I feel really crowd of the person that I am today. But it's taken me a lot to get here. I've lost people along the way that I'm sad about. But ultimately, you know, I almost feel like this is some sort of a mission that I'm supposed to do. I'm supposed to tell this story. So right after I got out of bed, let me go back. Sorry. During the time that they were working on my joints, and I happened to look out my ring camera, it was like a beautiful painting that an artist had made, and at the bottom of that painting was a signature, and so I looked up that name because I could read the signature, and they had just been working on my joints. And when I looked up that name, it was an orthopedic surgeon in Phoenix, and I was like, Okay, what are the odds of that. There is no way that they were working on my joints. I have not had a dislocation since. And the name underneath this photograph or a painting or whatever it is is an orthopedic surgeon. They had told me through the research study to see a neurologist up in Phoenix, and we had had a meeting just before this healing started. We had a video call and right after this healing started, I would say maybe four to five days after the frequency hit me, the neurologist called me and we didn't have an appointment, and he said immediately, how does your back feel just like that? And I immediately said back to him, do you know about the frequency? And he would not answer that question. I asked it three times. He kept avoiding, and I was like, Okay, you're not allowed to talk about it. I believe that everybody wasn't that was involved was under an NDA, and so as I started researching what in the world this was, I came across something called med beds and it's a hot topic. I mean, it's like it's a topic that had there's a whole lot of misinformation about and I think that that's another reason that I was supposed to come out and talk about this, is because there's so much misinformation, and certainly I don't want people getting scammed. People messaged me on TikTok all the time, how do I get into a medbed? And I'm like, I can't tell you that. I am not in charge of that. I'm only telling my story about being healed with what I believed to be med bed technology because when I was going through the awakening, prop says, I was getting information and doing I was writing about stuff that I did not know about Nikola Tesla. I knew that it was Nikola Tesla technology, but I didn't know how I knew that. And so when I went back to my doctor with my fentanyl, my little finnyl corner, I said, he asked me what I thought happened, and I said, well, this is what I think is happening. I think that you all got me into a research study for a couple different reasons, one being personal, the other being that I was unfixable and you started using something on me that's not out yet. And I believe it to be part of some sort of like military maybe military alien and coordination. And I believe that whatever was used on me is going to heal a lot of people, if not everyone, because I will tell you that my PTSD, my anxiety, my depression gone, my pain has taken a little bit longer to go away. But you know over, I mean, this happened in twenty twenty, and I thought, I mean, I jumped out of bed. I was like, oh my gosh, I'm healed. But I wasn't completely like, there was still some work that needed to be done. I had to do physical therapy. But ultimately, now here I am five years later and I'm bartending. And to be able to do something like that after you've been so sick and so in so much pain, I mean I was a ten out of ten pain patient, and so to be where I was and to now be where I am is an absolute like some people call it a miracle, but whatever you want to call it, I want people to know that I believe that this is coming. So I'm gonna I'm gonna pause and give you a moment to digest all that.
Speaker 2: What I was going to ask earlier is what is the like your loved ones, your friend, your family, how do they feel about all this? Because if they were around and they knew how you were like when you were sick and you had everything else, and now that you're well, what do they think?
Speaker 1: Well? I think that it's tough. I was in I was in a marriage. I want to I want to travel around this very gingerly, but I was in a marriage that i'm no longer in with a man that i'm that you know, I think he didn't understand what was happening, and I'm going to give him grace for that. And and he kind of passed along information to my children, to people that we knew that he basically thought that I was just addicted to pain medicine, that I was not actually in pain. And you know, that's so I had dealt with years of people coming at me saying, oh, you got to get off this pain medicine. You've got you know, and I was like, I can't. I'm literally in so much pain that I can't. And so that was tough. It's tough when anybody doesn't believe you, you know, when you know what happened. That's a that's a tough situation to be in. I I've already forgiven everyone for not believing because I know that it's such a crazy story to wrap your mind around. I get it, but you know, I have photographic proof and for anybody that knew me, So he had kind of basically laid the groundwork that And I think that what people thought was, oh, she came off the medicine, She's okay, you know, like I think they kind of like excused away some things about my experience to say, oh, she came up. I mean, even for me to come off the amount of medicine that I was on should have been some sort of like miracle to everybody. But that's okay. You know, everybody looks at things differently. They're coming from a different lens, and I get that. But ultimately, I'm gonna speak my truth even if my voice shakes, and sometimes it does, but that's it's okay.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is that important, and that's why I put myself out in the public I to tell this story. But it does for me. I think that at some point this story and I even put it in the beginning of my book, I said, you know, I hope this story makes sense at some point to some people that it doesn't make sense to And that's okay, because again, we're all coming from different places and different knowledge. And and I felt like when I went through the awakening and everything, it felt like my both sides of my brain started working at the same time, which had never happened. I mean, I was a pretty intelligent individual, but boy, I'll tell you, after this, I feel a whole lot more intelligent, maybe because I went down every rabbit hole in the world and did my own research. I didn't believe what anybody said. I was like, no, I'm going to find out for myself. And you know, it's uh, it's it makes it even more unbelievable when you involve something like a higher power into it, because not everybody believes in that. And I get that, but again, I have to just tell my story the way it happened and hope that, you know, those that want to believe or that do believe or whatever get something out of it, and those that are literally on the brink of giving up, they just hold on. They just hold on.
Speaker 2: I talked with several people that they are healers, energy healers, frequency dealers. Is this something similar to what you kind of think you've like experienced, because you mentioned frequency and that's the first thing I was thinking of, is how these healers have been working and channeling with people. Mm hmmm, and apparently that's helped them. I personally don't know anything about it. I've never dealt with it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so I will say that I believe. Yeah, I think they're on the right track inno sense. But do I think that's the same thing as what I experienced? No? No, And I had people say to me when I was getting what some people called downloads or whatever information I was receiving the and that I didn't know anything. I filled up three notepads of information during that time that I had a lot of it I didn't know anything about. I think that the frequency that hit me is so powerful what and looking into Nikola Tesla, I believe that Nicola Tesla came out or invented something called a DO a direct energy weapon, and that would be used to hurt during you know, to cause harm during a war or something of that sort. I believe that somehow they've figured out that as much as it can be used to harm, it can also be used to heal. And so I think that we all are our bodies are energy, and we all have our own frequency. And I think, you know, I started watching some videos during this time. There's a great YouTube video. I cannot remember the name of the gentleman that does it, but he talks about how frequencies can cure cancer and how basically they can pinpoint the frequency that the cancer is at and go in and just send a frequency and that will obliterate it, that will just demolish it, and that is basically what it felt like. I mean, it was way more powerful than what I would imagine I've had reiki done. And again I'm not putting reiki down in any way. I think it's great. I think, you know, whatever you can do because not everybody has the sort of pain that I had and requires the sort of frequency that I required. That's what I think. I think that some reiki can help people that are dealing with you know, light things. But I think ultimately, when you were in a place like what I was in, where there's no hope, there's no like I thought I was going to die in that bed, I think that I needed something way stronger, which is what I believe the med beds are. I don't know that it's going to be called med beeds I but there's a whole lot of things out in the world that have proven to me that this is coming. And it was almost like things were being sent to me so that I would know that this was a thing, because how in the world would I have known, you know, I mean, I had my phone. I was trying to test the the I was like, is it some I originally thought that I was a targeted individual and that I was being harmed, and so I started using my phone to try and figure out what was being used on me. And so, but then when I saw outside, you know, looking outside my ring camera and they're they're showing me these things. They showed me a hologram picture of my face outside my house. It looked like a big business card and it had my face on it. I have pictures of what appeared to be little alien guys that didn't look like really much of what I had thought an alien would look like. And so but yeah, when the when the hologram picture came out, I actually have a picture of this little guy that was up in the tree and it looked like he blew something out, and then this hologram came out. And again I get it. It sounds a little bit, it sounds a little bit, right, great, But genuinely, this is what happened. And again I have, you know, photographic proof. I have so many pictures that when I wrote the book, I couldn't even go through all the photos because there were so many. And of course, as life happens, and I went through a divorce and moved states and then moved back to this to Arizona, you know, just in trying to survive life, I didn't have the time to look through all thirty thousand photos. But I still have them. But and so I may do a follow up with just pictures. I don't know. It's tough though, because some people that look at the photos there, you know, I kind of have to point stuff out. I'm like, oh, do you see those three little guys. One night my past would be green, one night my patio light would be red. There would be faces, there were I mean, so many things happened during this time that I didn't even go into in the book because I just wanted to get the story out so quickly to hopefully spread some hope because I couldn't believe what I went through. So when I went back to my doctor's office and I said, you know, this is what I think is happening. I think you were trying to get me out of a situation I was in. You were healing somebody that was unfixable. You were I think it's Nikola Tesla technology. I don't know why. I know that. I think I may have had cancer again and you were trying to cure can't I don't know. I don't know, but what I do know is that this is who I believe in the world is involved. There's a picture on the front cover of my book, and it is a picture of a robot that I got on my front patio during this time. It matches somebody else's robots in the world, And so I knew that that person was involved. I didn't know how, I didn't know, you know, details, but I knew that he was involved. And I also knew because of other things that I was finding in the world who else was involved. DARPA I named so recently, I've you know, I'm always looking on the internet to see anybody that has any kind of information as to when this is going to come out. Uh, somebody that I followed that was talking about med beds on Twitter, he happened to say that Raytheon, an organization in Tucson, Arizona, which is where I am and where I was healed, is who is making this technology that like they are a part of this technology coming together that will eventually be brought out. And immediately when I read that, I mean I got elated. I was like, are you kidding me? So the technology that I'm saying, I've said, I've been healed with has it was created in Tucson. I mean I was just blown away because I know what happened. But to have any kind of proof in the world, you know, any kind of just to make a connection like that was amazing. And I even said under the comment, I said, gosh, Raytheon went right by me. I did not name them. I named a lot of other people involved, but I did not name Raytheon. And so that was kind of an amazing moment for me. I was like, do you know where I am. I'm in Tucson, Arizona, you know. And so after having not been believed by so many people for so long, to have even that little tidbit of gosh, you know, for me, it was validation.
Speaker 2: And so and where I work at for my normal job, our main office, like the next door building is Raytheon for us. So when you mentioned that, Wow, there's one right next door to my company.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's amazing. Yeah, I mean we have here, we have honeywell, we have Raytheon. And what's funny is uh, right out of bed, I started a jewelry business and I was in downtown too, and I it was weird. It was like I would just get chills. And I would say to the person that walked into my little pop up jewelry shop, I would say, I don't know why, but I'm supposed to tell you my story. And every person that I said that to said back to me after I told them, they said, I know why you were supposed to tell me, And then they would tell me why, like I have cancer or I mean. There were so many different stories, but ultimately there were a couple that were really amazing, which one was a lady. I told her and she said, I know why you're supposed to tell me. She said, have you ever heard of med beds? And I said, yes, yes I have, and she said, well, I've heard of med beds too, she said, and what I've heard is that it's their frequency based and I said, well, that makes a whole lot of sense, doesn't it. She said yes, But she said, now about to really freak you out, she said, what I've also heard is that the military is in charge of this technology currently until it comes out, and they're healing chronically ill patients first. And I got full body chills and I said, yep, that makes a lot of sense with my story too, right, She said, yes, and it's been quite a journey because it's almost like certain people are just I'm meant to talk to, I'm meant to tell my story to, and they have come back with some amazing information for me, you know, things like I knew that I knew that this technology existed, but just hearing that, you know, hearing from somebody that was healed with it is amazing. And so it's been you know, with the ups and downs, there's been ups and downs, but ultimately I think it's been amazing to just talk to people, and I really try hard to tell people, you know, there are a lot of scammers out there, don't get scammed. There are some med beds out there. People call them medbeds, but from my research, what I've kind of what I've found is that those med beds are basically like a hyperbaric chamber with frequencies. And that's not the medbed technology that I believe is coming. I think what's coming is way more powerful. I think it possibly could regrow limbs, regrow things that that are just going to change the way people live for the better. And so I can't say for sure because I haven't been told by anyone with that technology. But you know, I've done a whole lot of research. There's some people out there. I was super upset because one of the people that I followed right after this, she was talking about med beds, and so I followed her and I put out there I said to people in her group, I said, oh, my gosh, yeah, med beds exist. I was healed with it. And then I recently heard one of her or saw one of her moderators saying, oh, if somebody's saying that they've been healed with this technology, they're lying. And I thought, well, go back to your people. If you if you can verify my story, then I know you're real. I don't have to know that I'm real. I know what happened to me. But if you're saying that people are lying, then that's that makes me question whether you know what your intentions are. And so there a whole lot of scammers out there, and so I just really want to let people know to like be very cautious. If somebody says send me your email address to get on a medbedlist or anything like that, please don't do that. These people are just trying to get your money. They're trying to get your info, don't do it. I believe that what's happening is first they were dealing with people that were in maybe situations they couldn't get out of, maybe children that have been harmed, maybe sexually abused, maybe you know, people that were in really bad situations. I think those that was the first wave of people to be healed with this technology. I told my doctor, I said, I believe I was supposed to be on one of the ships on the West and East coast that was for COVID patients. I said, I believe I was supposed to be on one of those ships to be healed. I personally didn't think that that whole thing was what it was said to be, but I think that that there was a reason for that, and I think that what I went through is actually proof that or maybe not proof, but for me, it was proof that it wasn't what they said it was. And also the medical crosses that were outside my house were also the same medical crosses that were on those ships. And when I told my doctor I believe I was supposed to be on one of those ships, he said, I mean. He just sat back in his chair with his chin dropped and he said, are you psychic? And I said, well, I don't call it that. I've always known stuff. I have great discernment. I've known stuff before it happened, and I've believe that's a gift I was given. And he said, well, I don't. You're amazing. He said, you are absolutely amazing. I don't know what you're going to do next, but I want to follow you. And a doctor is not going to say that if what you're saying is crazy, you know, they're They're just not going to my psychiatrists that I had seen for years. I told him the whole story, and I believe they all knew. I believe that they all had signed NDA's and couldn't say to me that they knew. But because of how they reacted to me, and because of how they responded, I one hundred percent believe that they knew. Go ahead, we're gonna we're you gonna ask a question I was.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, what was the last time any of this went on for you? Like, was the last time you remember anything like this happening?
Speaker 1: You mean in this experience?
Speaker 2: Yes, you said, you've been better since twenty twenty, so it's been five years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I not better since twenty twenty. I was in bed for two years. I was bedbound for two years, so the whole time during that two years, I was being hit by this frequency. I moved to Idaho for a year, and when I got there, I had just like, you know, I had moved all my stuff by myself. I had, I mean, right out of bed, you know. I moved my dog, a fifteen foot moving truck towing my car by myself. And when I got there, I started having some back pain and so I texted. By the way, they had given me a nurse that I could text at any time, which when do they do that? That doesn't ever happen, And so I texted my nurse and I said, you know, I'm having a little bit of pain and I really hope the healing frequency finds me in Idaho. And she said to me, well, I hope you feel better this weekend. And I thought, well, that's odd. It's a Tuesday, so why is she talking about the weekend to me? And that weekend the frequency hit me in Idaho. And it's strange because when it first hit me, it hurt, but I think after it started healing me, it actually started feeling good. And what I believe is that if I hadn't done the work on myself that I needed to do, like doing the deep breathing, the releasing of those that had died, the releasing of the trauma, I believe that my healing may not have gone the way that it did. But I chose to choose myself and choose healing over everything else. Yes, it didn't matter. I chose healing over everything else.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 1: I focused on Like every night, I listened to frequency music when I sleep because now I understand the power behind frequencies, and I call it a frequency. I don't I don't know that that's what it is. But I when the whole Nikola Tesla information came to me, and I started looking into him because I ultimately didn't really know anything about him. When I got this information. I knew his name, but I didn't know anything about him, and I started doing research into him. One of the first things that I wrote down in my notepad during this time was a triangle and three six' nine around that, Triangle AND i didn't know WHY i even wrote, it and AND i, thought, well that's. Funny my birthday is three six and is that Why i'm getting this? Information and THEN i started looking Into Nicola tesla and his whole three six' nine theory and everything, about that and then the Fact That nikola tesla actually spoke about being visited, by aliens and so there was a whole lot of INFORMATION that i found out about him that made a lot of sense to. My SITUATION and i think that what they've figured out is that he whatever he created, or invented is something that they're going to use. To heal.
Speaker 2: You've been going on close to, an HOUR and i usually try and keep the episodes to. An hour but before, or yeah you wrap, IT up i would like for you to kind of let everyone know a little bit more about the book where they can find it atthing else.
Speaker 1: About, That sure so It's Called Chronically Ill, no more which is kind of a. Funny title it's not, dramatically correct but It's Called Chronically Ill. No more my Name Is, brandy bach and you can get It. ON amazon i will tell you that the you Know, in amazon you can you you get, the paperback you get the, kindle version you get the hard. BACK cover i will tell you that the hardback cover has the. Better photos in the BOOK because i did not KNOW that i had chosen better print quality just for the hardback and not for the. Other books AND so i had to end up raising the price on the herd back just because it was eating up ANYTHING that i made. From it and so not that it's all, about money and again it's more about getting the story. Out there BUT so i did raise the book the price on that book a little bit just to encounter. The costs but you will see better photos in that and maybe from the kindle version, As well but the paperback is not as great with. The pictures they're a little bit, more blurry and the and the pictures are already blurry to. Begin with it's like you want the. Best version, but, yeah so and you can also find me. ON TikTok I Think I'm BRANDY. Brandy b But and i'm On. On twitter most of my my profile Names Are BRANDY. Brandy b i'm. ON YouTube i put out my my POEMS that i wrote in the book during. That TIME and i think at some point probably my my role in helping humanity would be either helping people through their awakening or, you know maybe just answering questions about the technology that people may be afraid of when it, comes OUT because i think there's a lot. Of misinformation SO but i would. ENCOURAGE people i really want to encourage, people that, YOU know i. REVERSE diabetes i did a whole lot of work on. MY diet i cut, SUGAR out i cut process. Foods OUT and i want people to know that you can. Do THIS if i can, do it anybody can. DO it i reversed a whole lot, of things AND do I think i had, help, initially ABSOLUTELY but i think it gave me the drive to. WANT to, I mean i FELT like i could all most conquered. THE world i felt almost like, a SUPERHERO like i could do ANYTHING that i put my, mind TO and i want people to know that they can do. That Too, so yeah, that's uh that's that was probably a. Long, answer no.
Speaker 2: YOU'RE fine i will make sure to include a link To the amazon so for, anyone listening if they're interested in checking out, the book to have a link on there to get.
Speaker 1: To, it yeah that'd. Be great that would. Be great and if anybody has, any questions my email address is in, the book but if you want to share that, As well i'd be fine with that it's chronically ill no more at gmail.
Speaker 2: Dot, com, OKAY yeah i include, that, Too, perfect brandy it has been a pleasure talking.
Speaker 1: To, you yeah it's been a pleasure talking to. You too i'm glad we finally got.
Speaker 2: To it it's been a little bit but we've managed to.
Speaker 1: Get it scheduled. On. There, absolutely yeah and thank you for what you do giving people the opportunity to have. A platforms it's, so invaluable like it's, so amazing and so thank you for what.
Speaker 2: You do you're definitely. Welcome again thank you for coming on here and sharing. That tonight but for anyone, listening again make sure to check out the book and if you have, any questions you can get a Hold. Of brandy but we'll check you on the. Next one if you'd like to be a Guest On, tenfoil tels remember to send an Email To Tenfoil tales podcast at gmail dot com or go to tenfoiltales dot com and go to the. Contact section make sure to follow me around on all the social media's and just remember truth comes at. A cost are you willing to pay? The price i've heard a story be laid last night about something alert along a, Wood, line.
Speaker 3: French strange lights in. The sky they claim, it's NOTHING but i know. They lie it sees your laugh to laugh in. My face but something about this makes, me say what if? It's real what if? They knew what if the answers are coming, from you, spending stores wasting? Mind time hearing, boy says is it all in? Their minds they can call, me CRAZY but i just want. Some through what if? It's true what if? It's real what if? It's true what if the worlds not what? We knew till all tells blend me a story that starts where the lodge. Is gets what if? It's real what if? It's true the answers, Are waiting they're waiting.
Speaker 2: For you they see if the dog, man walking Or maybe i'm offman fly love the very giants hidden beneath.
Speaker 3: The lies, they say it's.
Speaker 2: Just stories it's all, they believe the fairy tale sport of things we, can't perceive that want to keep.
Speaker 3: Us blindly they won't to break. Our Wheel but i'm not. Buying it i'm not swallowing, another pill force fed poison the lives we're. Made to what if the truth could set? Us free the alien swignals traveling through time secret space protograms are racing. Their minds they call, them CRAZY but i just need. Some fruit what if? It's true what if? It's real what if? It's true what if the worlds not what? We Knew tim foil tell bulieve me in a story that starts where the. Logic is what if? It's re what if? It's true the answers, are waiting but they're weighed in. For, you theyft. They lie we all. Been dining the signs are there if you open. Your eyes the, aliens cricked its, demon's ghost the devil? Them two what if? It's me or what if? It's real what if? It's rain what if? It's true what if the worlds not what? We Do ten foil tells fully me a story that starts where the Lodges can what if? It's raining what if? That's true the answers, are waiting they're weighed in. For you it's all in, our heads it's all in. Our binders these voices can. Be silenced the truth. Must rise temple tell it's pulling? Me through what if? It's reading what if it's true