Speaker 1: Amos is Sunday again.
Speaker 2: Yes, Sunday is right, norvillget we is on the radio ever Sunday Andy for Renso.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and here comes Ken Copenter. Now at the biggest news in Rinzo's history. Let's listen to him. It's the biggest news ever.
Speaker 4: It's new nineteen fifty Rensol with solium, a full year ahead of time. New nineteen fifty Rensol has three times the widerwashing action of any other soul.
Speaker 5: What more about that?
Speaker 6: In a few minutes.
Speaker 4: Now, Leber Brother's Company and new nineteen fifty Renso bring you the Amos and Andy show. Yes, sir, Lever Brother's Company, the makers of Rinsos brings you a full half RM entertainment with litl lubin Eddie Green Arnstine way that you believes, John Alexander's Orchestra Chorus and radio's all time favorites Amos and Andy. Wow, this is the afternoon at the Kingfisher's Wife's Sapphire at Tanna's the weekly meeting of her women's club. She's just returned home and it's telling the Kingfish about it.
Speaker 7: Oh, George, we had the most wonderful meet in our club and had a very big turn out.
Speaker 6: All the girls showed up.
Speaker 1: Girls. What you mean girls?
Speaker 2: There was a bunch of overripe bobbists, George.
Speaker 7: Fyes, you always criticized my club. It's one of the oldest clubs in town. They've been going strong.
Speaker 2: For ye I'll said it is the only thing that could break that outfit up is the epidemic a lot, George, that's what they need.
Speaker 7: By way, George, I heard the day that Andy Brown just inherited two thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, Andy inhered the two thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Why you hear that?
Speaker 5: Holy smokes, that's right, George.
Speaker 7: Anna has died and left it to him. George, why don't you go out there inherit two thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: Look on here, they're my fault that I don't hurt no money. I was ready and willing. But Marella, this won't corroborate. The path is on there as usually so ported. It takes the joy out of the whole thing. You mean to say that Andy got two thousand dollars. You know this is one of the luckiest breaks I overhead.
Speaker 7: Now wait a minute, George, don't you try to jip Andy out of that money. After all, he ain't too smartacize that he's your best friend and.
Speaker 1: He trusts you.
Speaker 7: Now, I don't forget that, George. I'm going in the other room. But you remember what I say.
Speaker 2: Hmmm is right, And here is my best friend and it trusts me too. Chipping him is gonna be easier than I thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, think Fish.
Speaker 3: I guess you've heard the news about Andy You Inherican two thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, he is. You know, the boy is.
Speaker 3: Very happy about his unexpected pitfall.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess with a hunk of money like that, all the vultures in town will be buzzing around him.
Speaker 1: Yes, and King Fish.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, down at the pool hall this morning there was laying eight to five that you'd out vulst the whole bunch of them.
Speaker 1: Well, I glad ahead.
Speaker 2: A boy still got confidence in man that need the five hunh Yes.
Speaker 3: The only thing is there's a certain condition in the well to touch them. Odds down considerable much that well, it seems that Andy's aunt that made this well thirty years ago, and she forgot the change it. The world states that the two thousand dollars must be used specifically for Andy's college education.
Speaker 2: Holy small and in college? She really threw a curve with that, didn't she?
Speaker 1: Even? Assuming that?
Speaker 3: And Andy did want to go to college, I can't imagine any college ever taken him.
Speaker 1: No, he couldn't get in.
Speaker 2: Uh, he wouldn't be Say wait a minute, read a minute, give me a vault and angle right there.
Speaker 1: If I was the start of college on.
Speaker 2: My own and get and in as a student, I could get the two thousand dollars an intuition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. It sounds like you got something there, King Fridge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll get myself a college professor's cap and gown. Yeah, let's see what else can they get to make sure that Andy would enroll in my college? Say wait a minute, Coola, that's it.
Speaker 8: Get a gal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's the angles. And I think I know just the gal too. I'll have her drop by at just the right time while I told the end. Yes, is she attractive?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell her to tell her to dress up classic too.
Speaker 1: I'll tell her to put on a new dress. Yeah, that's what I'll do.
Speaker 2: Well, I bet when this girl puts on a new dress, she'll really.
Speaker 1: Look like something.
Speaker 3: Well, I wish I could say the same thing about my wife Clara. Putting the new dress on Clara is like putting stuff covers on an old sofa.
Speaker 1: No matter what you do, the lumpy shape is still there. Well, here's the Kingfisher's office. I believe I'll get on in there and take a nap with him this afternoon.
Speaker 2: Well, come in, oh Kingfish, I see you as already for sleeping.
Speaker 1: You got on your black night gown.
Speaker 2: There, no, no, no, any this is a genuine college cabin gown.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah, I guess I have seen them before. Say, how come that cap is so flat on the flower?
Speaker 2: Well it's got to be any you see, most college professors have flat head and so designs to fit them kind of snug you see.
Speaker 1: Well, what are you wearing the stuff for? You ain't no college professor.
Speaker 2: Oh that's why you're wrong, and you ain't here the I got my license from the Board of Education this morning, open full fledged college. I was also entitled enrolled male female co.
Speaker 8: Eds grow genuine ivy on all four walls in.
Speaker 2: Person football players and the dot market in the college business with.
Speaker 3: Both feats in Yeah, I see fish, I understand right that you was running a college here.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, but I can't talk to you now, ain't they're too busy here? Oh oh yeah, I wasn't rolling students for the false SUSA.
Speaker 1: Well you know, King.
Speaker 3: Fish, Now this is a funny thing. I was thinking about going to college myself, sure enough, oh show, Just so happens. I just inherited a big hunk of money.
Speaker 8: You don't mean to tell me, Hey, I had no idea.
Speaker 2: That you in heard the two thousand dollars on you rich In and.
Speaker 1: Show.
Speaker 3: But the catch in the will is that I got to use the money for college education. Say tell me, King Fish, what kind of subjects you teach you here?
Speaker 1: Oh? Anything you want?
Speaker 2: And the uh uh spelling, electronics, solid geometry, flabby geometry.
Speaker 1: All stuff. The only thing that bothers me is do you take in students like me?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 3: After all, I ain't had too much education. I had to leave school when I was seventeen. Oh you did, dune, Yeah, that was the age limit for the third grade.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about the education.
Speaker 8: Then there, I'll make an exception your kids and.
Speaker 3: Rule you as your Yeah, but Kingfish, I don't know. Member, I'll look around and see what other college is there.
Speaker 1: Well, all right, if.
Speaker 2: That's the way you feel about it, well, probably another student come in.
Speaker 10: How do you do, Professor Stevens, I just come.
Speaker 1: Over to enroll. Well, Kingfish, I'll be running.
Speaker 3: Hell no, mister Brown, this is miss Simpson. Yeah, how you do tell me, Miss Simpson that you figured on.
Speaker 1: Going to college here? Well, yes I am, but I had quite an argument with my mother about it. She wants me to go to finishing school. Finishing school. Don't look like there's much work left to do on you, mister Brown.
Speaker 9: You sound like the kind of man the walm, the about and ball.
Speaker 11: I'm glad to meet you.
Speaker 1: You're wonderful.
Speaker 2: I has a dog, all right, Well, too bad rolling in my school, huler. Look like you're missing not on a great curriculum. Yeah, well, wait a minute, I tell you, King Fisher, you know this education stuff is beginning to look mighty good to me.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, sign me out.
Speaker 9: Well, I gotta be running along now. I'm due back at the dance hole. I mean to have dresses in twenty minutes.
Speaker 6: You know, mister Brown, I was.
Speaker 9: So looking forward to going to college and sitting next to handsome intelligent, dashing gentleman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I'll tell you what you do if you get a chance, ditch him and meet me in the cloakoom.
Speaker 1: Well, he look like you and her will be matriculating together or h king Vince.
Speaker 3: If that's what goes on with higher education, I'm gonna hit a new altitude right there.
Speaker 2: So all said, then, now your college education courses is actly two thousand dollars h mayor Spittens. Yeah, well, I'm going down to see the lawyer and telling him I was rolled up in the college and I'm coming down for the money. Yeah, you know when college is gonna be a great thing for your son.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I might learn something too. You mean to say that I don't get the money, mister Phillip, not.
Speaker 12: On this basis Brown, since you call, I thoroughly checked around, and there's no such college as the one you describe.
Speaker 3: Oh, Norm's, there's a real college. I was there, and I don't talk to the fellow that runs it.
Speaker 13: I'm sorry, there's no record of it at all.
Speaker 12: And before you get this two thousand dollars, you've got to comply with the terms of your aunt's will and become enrolled in a legitimate college.
Speaker 3: Well, this shure comes as a blow to me. I'm certainly sorry that I can't a roll in at George Stephens College, because today I met the most beautiful student. Buddy, I don't ever see.
Speaker 14: Give me a song to sing, a happy song to sing, no no, no, no, no no no no no pardicular something the world's made for finan prodict.
Speaker 1: And so the last one, and so the life.
Speaker 14: Something abound to be a melancholic to find inside, to fine and side.
Speaker 1: I'd love to spend my time in singing it.
Speaker 14: Some episod, some happy song, sad dear but music, holly ringing, it's for all its part. Listen, listen to music sounds about. Listen listen listen music sounds upon mabeculycula, peculy, panicula, music everywhe.
Speaker 1: I music in.
Speaker 14: My head, I am music in you.
Speaker 1: I hem music in the I really don't ahadden something.
Speaker 2: There's a music sounds of all.
Speaker 1: And listen music sounds.
Speaker 12: About pecular, peculy, panicular, happy.
Speaker 14: Yeah, happiness is every wedding regularly.
Speaker 4: You nineteen fifty renso Oh is here now a year ahead? The greatest development in soap history. Nineteen fifty rinsol, the only soap that contains solium puts sunshine in your wash. Rinso with sodium gets white clothes whiter than new washabile colors.
Speaker 6: Brighter than new.
Speaker 1: It's wonderful.
Speaker 10: Rinso with solium gets white clothes whiter than new, and gay color is brighter than new. Oh, my Rinso wash is the whitest, brightest eye ever saw.
Speaker 4: Here's why you nineteen fifty Rinsol with solium, the scientific sunlight ingredient, has three times the whiter.
Speaker 6: Washing action of any other soap.
Speaker 4: Nineteen fifty Rinso gets and keeps your clothes whiter brighter than any other soap.
Speaker 6: Yes, Rinso is so safe for clothes.
Speaker 4: So kind hands get the new nineteen fifty Rinso in.
Speaker 6: The same green and yellow package.
Speaker 4: And see how nineteen fifty Rinso here a year ahead puts sunshine in your wash. And now back to Amos and Andy.
Speaker 3: Well, there was thanks for driving me over here the lawyer stone Wall's office.
Speaker 1: I got to meet the kingfish. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I was glad to do it in And I hope stone Waller has got some low angle for you. If here was a tough break getting two thousand dollars not being able to use it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I almost had the money, but the lawyer wouldn't let me go to the Kingfisher's College.
Speaker 2: You say they wouldn't let you go to the Kingfisher's College.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kingfisher was all set. I was gonna take a course over there electronics. He got all the equipment, but breaking up the atom and everything.
Speaker 2: You mean to say that he got the great big machine that smashes the atom.
Speaker 3: Well that ain't come yet. I guess for the first few weeks. You're gonna split him up with a axe.
Speaker 2: Now I think this whole messdown a little crazy than me. Is you trying to tell me that the King Fish has got a credited university.
Speaker 3: Well there was no credit to He wanted the money of advance.
Speaker 1: I don't know what this is all about.
Speaker 3: Then, Well, anyway, the Kingfisher is don't give up the whole college idea so they could help me get the money from the world.
Speaker 5: Oh he doesn't give up the college.
Speaker 1: Now huh yeah? Wait wait here, come to King Freig down the street now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I gotta get going and I don't want to get messed up in this thing, so long, hold down let's get right on up the Stonewall's law office here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope we can figure out somewhere getting that money without me going to college.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now, don't forget that agreement. We don't sign anywhere. You give me half of the two thousand dollars if I help you get the money.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well that's the deal that's going in and see if Stormwall got the.
Speaker 8: Idea, Well, hold on that stone Wall illars gotta.
Speaker 3: Come on in.
Speaker 1: It's your business, storm No, my free nice.
Speaker 15: But you know what a fellow was just in here trying to drive me, offered me fifty dollars to resign from a kick matching that twifty.
Speaker 1: Dollars a resign huple kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 15: I guess he knew that with me all the kids, he couldn't He wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Have a chance.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, well who do you representing the kids?
Speaker 1: Stormall?
Speaker 8: This fella would offer me the fifty dollar.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I love Stormwall.
Speaker 1: Like I asked on the Telefornia.
Speaker 2: Did you figure out anyway of getting around that wheel so Andy can get the two down dollars without going to college.
Speaker 16: Well, one of the legal angles on getting around or where is if the terms of this thing is harmful to the beneficiar. What do you mean to go due to the beneficial Well, you see, I had a case once where a fella had to live in alask got.
Speaker 1: To inherit some money.
Speaker 15: I proved that the cold climate would be harmful to his health, so they gave him the money without.
Speaker 3: Him going there harmful. I wonder if anywhere of proving the college to be harmful to me?
Speaker 8: Well, if some psychiatrist said it would hurt.
Speaker 1: Him, meant you might have a case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but well you're gonna get a psychiatrist or what psychiats?
Speaker 8: If that say?
Speaker 1: I know I can be a psychiatrist.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's just what we're doing. And look here, I'll be a psychiatrist.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's right. Look here.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a great idea. You give a stone wall.
Speaker 1: You knew.
Speaker 2: It's surprising how street you can think with a crooked mind.
Speaker 17: Oh yeah, And before we go into the lawyer's office here, remember that I as the great psychiatrist.
Speaker 1: I remember everything we've done. Rehearse niver I know, okay, king bage, let's go in.
Speaker 3: Oh come in, mister Brown, how you do Miss Phillips, and permit me to introduce doctor Sigmund von Stevens, the big psychiatrist and brain sturgeon.
Speaker 2: How you do excuing of rubber gloves? I've been up all night operating.
Speaker 13: And just what is the reason for your visit?
Speaker 1: Doctor? Well, miss Brown.
Speaker 2: Here happens to be a patient of mine and he informs me to under the terms of some will or something or who's I don't understand much about them things, you know, But anyway.
Speaker 1: You say he got to go to college.
Speaker 13: That's quite correct.
Speaker 2: What about Well, it's my professional opinion as a genuine doctor that if Brown here is supposed to go to college and do any thinking, his brain is going to popul like a fires in balloon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eyes in bad shape?
Speaker 12: Or well, doctor von Stevens, what do you base this diagnosis on?
Speaker 2: Well, on the fact that he is suffering from an acute undevelopment of the brain. I made a discovery when I disamined.
Speaker 1: Him this morning.
Speaker 13: What kind of an examination?
Speaker 2: Well, I stood him up and I looked through his left here, and all I could see was.
Speaker 1: Some blue and white stripes.
Speaker 2: Good heaven, what was that the wallpaper on the other side of the room.
Speaker 12: Do you mean to tell me that there is an open passage from one of his ears to the other.
Speaker 3: I'll it, oh yeah, on windy days, my head whistles like a Pickleol.
Speaker 12: This is the strangest thing I've ever heard of. Doctor, What are you going to do about it?
Speaker 2: Well, the only thing I can do is to put a little screen and east here to keep the fly at.
Speaker 1: The temporary.
Speaker 13: This is the most ridiculous story I've ever heard.
Speaker 8: Yeah a lot, admit mister Brown's kids.
Speaker 2: This isn't an unusual but there is a perfectly logical explanation for it. You see in the average man passage between the ears, it's filled up with a normal size Brian missus Brown, on the other hand, as the undeveloped.
Speaker 3: Bring yeah, ain't no bigger than the ping pong ball.
Speaker 12: And you mean to say that going to college would be a harmful well, I can.
Speaker 2: Want to give you my psychopathic apear.
Speaker 8: That's all I look.
Speaker 1: For example.
Speaker 2: Just take a man that ain't exercised all that later he can't start all of a sudden without hurting himself, saying thing with mister Brown's brand.
Speaker 5: You Ever, after not using it all these years, he started.
Speaker 2: Doing them heavy, thinking now he gonna end up with a cerebral Charlie horse.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 13: A cerebral Charlie house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's hard to cure too. The only thing will help him as injecting.
Speaker 5: Sloan's lin him and into him sloans lend him.
Speaker 2: Yeah you see, Uh, this would be a detrimental to the beneficiar, and therefore the terms ought to be set aside in this will, and you ought to give him the two thousand dollars down to lump some cash on.
Speaker 8: I'll give the man the money.
Speaker 1: Will you.
Speaker 3: They me have anomaloge with Phillips and we get on out of here.
Speaker 12: Yeah, now just a minute. I don't know why I've listened to you this long. This is the most ridiculous, trumped up story I ever heard in my life. I'll listen Brown. The terms of your aunts will state that the two thousand dollars must be used by you for a college education as soon as you would roll in the case the lumps that will be paid to you, and not before. But mister Lloyan, as far as your concern Stephens, you certainly have your nerve trying to pull a cheap trick like this.
Speaker 2: Now just a minuture, is you trying to say that I has been lying that I made up this story about being a psychiatrist. Is you implying did eyes a swilling a cheap Well, now that you ask me, bother asking dad, mister Wee.
Speaker 8: Going to.
Speaker 4: The biggest news for every housewife today is nineteen fifty rinso here a year ahead, amazing. Nineteen fifty rinso contains the scientific sunlight ingredients solium to put sunshine and your wash. Your rinsol washed white clothes come whiter than new, and washable color is brighter than new.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 10: Rinso with filium puts sunshine in my wash. White clothes come whiter than new, and colors turn out actually brighter than brand new.
Speaker 4: There's why sensational nineteen fifty rinsols with solium has three times the whiter washing action of any other soap.
Speaker 6: That's right, three times the whider washing action.
Speaker 4: To get and keep your clothes whiter brighter than any other soap, get the economical giant size of safe nineteen fifty renso at your dealers now and tomorrow you can see for yourself you nineteen fifty renso with solium with sunshine and your wash, and now.
Speaker 18: Back to amos and Andy.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'll tell you, Kingfish, we might as well give up on this thing. There ain't no way to break the will or nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we really don't hit a snag all right here we find a part of good at the end of the rain, but we can't get the lid off the part I ain't never.
Speaker 1: I'm going on home. I've regretted with the whole business.
Speaker 3: I'll see you, lady, Kingfish, say, here comes Shorty to bark well, so long and hello short, hello, shortage, so long, kings.
Speaker 19: I'm so long, came Wick, I mean hello, kame hello, hand goodbye?
Speaker 5: Can I mean so hella le make up your minds?
Speaker 2: Well, tell you easy sharding a way. But now we're all alone here, so you can put your brain in neutral.
Speaker 19: Yeah, he'll say, kings Fiers, well why does and he look tro down in the dumbs. I hear that he inherited two thousand dollars from my f from from his own.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, uh, there's plenty of trouble there. Short a hundred terms of the will, there ain't no chance of getting the money. Just think something that was ripped thirty years ago is giving us all this trouble today.
Speaker 1: Thirty years ago.
Speaker 19: Yeah, it's it's too bad that wasn't another new will written later in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well uh just uh uh if there wasn't no no, oh wait a minute later, new will go.
Speaker 1: I just singing here.
Speaker 2: If I was to write a new will with different terms in it, that would illuminate the old ones winning this.
Speaker 1: Yeah that that that that's a good idea, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I won't tell Andy that I writ I'll just say that I discovered this thing and he'll never know the difference. Then I can have him take it up to his lawyer and get the money without having to go to college.
Speaker 19: Oh so that that was the terms of the will move you know something terms fish After after I got out of high school, I got an offer to go to a big medical college.
Speaker 1: A medical college.
Speaker 8: Uh uh I just what you're going to be here?
Speaker 1: Short?
Speaker 19: Well, they wanted me to be a big surgeon. They want they want they want me a specialize here. They wanted me to be a general practice.
Speaker 5: They wanted me for they wanted me for.
Speaker 1: I'm an exhibited Well then I gotta see you right away. What's hard and long?
Speaker 2: I just had a sneaker suspicion that you ant had another will.
Speaker 1: So this morning I went downtown to the.
Speaker 5: Federal Bureau of Will, and sure enough I found another will.
Speaker 1: That you ant to need up, No fooling king fish? Is you on the level about this?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 2: And there here's the will right here, here's the her latest will.
Speaker 1: It was written later than the other one. You see. Yeah, this must be a later will. All right. They ain't gone, it ain't even dry.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, this is an official will?
Speaker 1: Oh certain?
Speaker 2: And uh look what's drawing right there on the corner there there's the official seal of this sovereign state of Georgia. Two bowld weels on the background of a peach pit. Yeah, well it must be official, all right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well now let me.
Speaker 2: See here, let me read you the thing. Yeah, let me get on my specs.
Speaker 1: One of the pains that is.
Speaker 2: Cracked in the right one, yes, both of them. Yeah, I looked like a hair on the paper there.
Speaker 1: Look at this.
Speaker 5: Uh now let me see uh stay here.
Speaker 8: Uh this was ritt and just as this was richer by by your aunt.
Speaker 1: See I shake she was here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well here why you started the stand? Say here, no old men, by these presents that this is my last will and testimony, and that really means it this time.
Speaker 1: It sounds all right, so far people, Well, she's going to see here.
Speaker 2: I he'll have to referred to as old Mary Brown hereby states that if there's any other will found before this one, it is to be undisregarded as my mind was not the sound and then at that time as it sounds.
Speaker 1: Now, that's what.
Speaker 3: I wonder why her mind was so unsounded when she read that first will.
Speaker 5: But then there she explains it right here in the next briage.
Speaker 1: You here she say here, when I made my first.
Speaker 8: Will, I had just got hit on the head with a rock.
Speaker 3: However, the hole is done filled up now now its sharp as the button. I don't never remember her getting hit on the head with no rocks.
Speaker 1: Well, probably didn't want.
Speaker 2: To worry any You know how your andros will. Yeah, yeah, she's going to see here. I wish to leave my love and nephew handw H. Brown the some of two thousand dollars. Please see that this is in cash and has no strings of tests. Then she closes the will here by saying, please excuse the handwritten as I sinking fast, signed to your late aunt Mary King Fish.
Speaker 3: That really put a new angle on the thing. What do we do now, Hell, we call them mister Phillips, the lawyer.
Speaker 1: And it Wait a minute, I get him on the phone. Yeah, and I'll tell him to you.
Speaker 8: See, that's why you got to Jelly's man.
Speaker 2: Oh, so you're just tell him that you found the new will and if you're gonna bring it down to him and collect the money.
Speaker 1: That's well.
Speaker 2: Hello, hello, miss Phillips. I called him for mister Brown. He just done found a new will of his aunts.
Speaker 12: Look, I recognize your voice, Stevens, and this sounds like another one of your phony schemes.
Speaker 13: I guarantee you if you come down here with any fake will, I'll have the.
Speaker 1: Law on you. Goodbye, No, so goodbye. What'd he say? He said for you to come down with it right away? That's what he great King Fish.
Speaker 3: And then when he gave me the two thousand, by me and you can split a cord to our agreement.
Speaker 2: Well, hen me just one thing before you take it over.
Speaker 1: I've been thinking it would.
Speaker 2: Be a little selfish on my part to take a thousand dollars of your money. I tell you what I'm gonna do and I'll tell you off. There's agreement right and now if you will give me one hundred.
Speaker 3: Dollars cash, well, kingfish, that has swell you. The only thing is I just got seventy five dollars on me.
Speaker 1: But that's what I say.
Speaker 2: I do it for seventy five dollars, all right here he is, king, Okay, okay, here, I take the seventy five and I stand up the agreement right here.
Speaker 1: Dad, just look at it. Oh boy.
Speaker 3: When I take this will down to the lawyer, I'm gonna be took care of for the rest of my day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, at least for about sixty many Yeah, honey, there you is seventy five dollars, cool cash.
Speaker 1: I made it yesterday.
Speaker 7: Oh John, that's wonderful. Why did you get it?
Speaker 1: Well, never mind, honey, I got it. And that's the important thing.
Speaker 2: And you really got to believe me when I tell you you is got a smart husband, Honey, I do it.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll get that, honey.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm going in the kitchen and put this money in the sugar bowl.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Helloa that king? Hello?
Speaker 2: Then haw'd your make up yesterday down at the lawyer's office.
Speaker 1: Well, I went down.
Speaker 2: There and man, not don't blame me if you was on the dumb side, an't it?
Speaker 1: And I don't know it's smart at.
Speaker 2: You again, I was figuring the seventy five dollars you give me was better than a thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I was never going to see what are you talking about, kingfish?
Speaker 2: Just take a look at this role here, two thousand smack a roods And where you get that money from just by following the terms of my ants?
Speaker 1: Well well, now wait a minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before you could get that two thousand dollars a lump sumb, you had to be enrolled in some college. And to find no anything in this whole life of mine, I know one thing you couldn't get in no college.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well I got in college. All right.
Speaker 3: Look here, I even't got my freshman beanie.
Speaker 1: Al right, Hey, wait a minute, Yah, wait a minute.
Speaker 8: What a deminition stand for on that cap you got on your heir there?
Speaker 3: L ABC, They stand for the Lenox Avenue Barber College.
Speaker 1: Oh wait a minute. Share you.
Speaker 3: Know, amas, the smart people in business ain't the ones that are just on the ball.
Speaker 1: They are the ones that start the ball rolling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's the truth then, and that's why I leave a Brothers, the magas of rinso are a full year ahead. They really stepped out with nineteen fifty rinsol.
Speaker 6: That's right sensational.
Speaker 4: Nineteen fifty renso with solium has three times the whiter.
Speaker 6: Washing action of any other soap.
Speaker 4: It gets white clothes whiter than new washauble color is even brighter than brand new.
Speaker 6: It's at your dealers now, so.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow, get nineteen fifty Rinsol, the only soap that contains solium.
Speaker 3: In nights, folks, I see you next Sunday.
Speaker 6: Life Boy, Get Skin Cleaner.
Speaker 11: Life Boy, with its purifying ingredient Get Skin Cleaner stops bo as no other leading soap can.
Speaker 1: Yes, doctors proved it.
Speaker 11: You are cleaner safer from BOH when you bathe Bailey with Life Boy. Get Life Boy Health Soap right away.
Speaker 4: Be shure a listen to the Amos and Andy Show at the same time next Sunday. This is CBS, the Columbia Broadcasting System