Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Speaker 2: It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 3: As the clock strikes thirteen, It's Friday, the twenty second of August of Our Lord twenty twenty five. Well AI has been the inflator of the stock market bubble. Now there is continual chatter, even from the CEO of Open AI, that maybe it is overhyped and over sold. I thought this for a long time, but is it a harbinger of a market crash is coming soon? And with the constant crisis and emergency form of government, the new crisis for this week that they're trying to push is invading Mexico. Maybe Trump should wait a little bit before he buys that display for his Nobel Peace Prize if he's going to start a war with Mexico.
Speaker 2: Over the drug war.
Speaker 3: And we see that John Bolton's house has been rated this morning. Everybody is talking about that, and we will talk about why people are speculating that he has been rated. Cash MATEL makes it very clear that no one uppercase, no one.
Speaker 2: Is above the law.
Speaker 3: That would be except for Jeffrey Epstein and Israeli pedophiles. They appear to be highly above the law.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back stay with us.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: As I said, Wall Street's starting to have some big doubts about AI. It's the hype and the money that has followed this. I've said from the very beginning that I thought this was going to be a dot com two point zero, not that there weren't going to be some practical applications, but that it was going to take a while for this to actually start making money. And the same kind of people that will pile into a fad with great expectations about getting rich quick are the same ones who run for the exit in a panic like somebody yellow fire when they don't get rich quick. And that is what I think that we're seeing here. I still have concerns, of course, about AI. There are dire predictions about how it's going to take all of our jobs, or is going to create a Skynet environment to kill us all. I don't believe either of those, but I do believe that it's going to be used for evil purposes by our evil government. There's no doubt it's already being used that way. For investors, this represents a dream that AI will someday do more than just generate video essays explaining the Nubian giants built pyramids, and it will become a major financial driver for the first time Since Trump's bizarre tariff scramble back in April, Wall Street is clearly getting the jitters. Over the past five days, the NASDAC, the tech tech heavy stock exchange, has tumbled by nearly three percent, a trajectory that wiped out weeks of big gains we're seeing in Nvidio, but especially Pallenteer. Oh it just does my heart good to see pollenteered.
Speaker 2: Stock tanking, doesn't.
Speaker 5: Oh no, not Palaenteer. How could this happen to such a nice company?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Leading the charge was in Nvidia, from one hundred and eighty two dollars per share on Tuesday to low of one hundred and sixty nine the following day. Microsoft, major backer of open Ai, likewise doove from a high a five twenty five per share on Friday to about five oh five when the market closed. Other NASDAQ world beaters like Apple, Amazon, Alphabet fell as well. The S and P five hundred also sank for the fourth day in a row, shadding some one and a half percent of the composite. This was led by a hard hit to AI spying company Palanteer, which slumped some nine percent of the past five days of trading after hitting a record high stock valuation last week. Although the drama represents losses of over trillion dollars in the stock market, one of the most notable drops in confidence from investors is as so far back the tech industry's AI plans to the hilt. Question now is whether this is a sign that the AI bubble is to already combursed.
Speaker 2: What will happen if that happens.
Speaker 3: Of course, it'll affect people, affect us all, even if you're not in the stock market. If you have gold when the market bursts like this, it's going to be good news for you. If this happens, it is a way to get out of this greed. But it's also I see it as a play against the surveillance state because it's the only form of money. Having physical money like cash or gold is the only way that you were going to have a hedge against their surveillance currency that they're working on. So the bomb show, mit analysis, it wasn't just Sam Altman coming out and saying I think this is overhyped. It was also MIT that did a large analysis of a lot of different companies, and they found that ninety five percent of enterprise rollouts are currently failing. In other words, it's not making any money for them. And in some cases, when you look at what Hurts the rental car company did, it's actually blown back against them.
Speaker 5: It's cost them business because people are saying, I'm being charged for minuscule scratches that are completely undetectable. That's right, Well, the AI is making stuff up. I'm never going to use Hurts again.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It starts fantasizing about your hallucinating about your rental car so and people you can.
Speaker 5: See you clearly totaled the car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that is That is very indicative of the business model that's going to come out. I think people are not going to be happy with the quote unquote customer service of AI. I think it is going to be sweating over the details in a way that human beings would not and I think it's going to be to the disadvantage of the customers. And I don't think they're going to put up with it very much.
Speaker 2: I mean, take a look at what's going on with just Cracker Barrel.
Speaker 3: They just go and change the logo in the setting of a traditional like that, and all of a sudden people are furious about that.
Speaker 5: So once again, it just proves that these people, these Silicon Valley in California, people that have never interacted with someone that makes less than five hundred thousand dollars a year, have no clue about anything they're involved with. This woman thinks she did such a great job with Cracker Barrel as literally everyone who likes to eat there is furious and says, we're not going back.
Speaker 2: On the back.
Speaker 5: I did such a good job.
Speaker 3: All the people around her telling her she did wonderful because they worked for her and she signs their paycheck. You know, it's like the Trump phenomenon. They're yes, man, are we in a phase where investors as a whole are over excited about AI? Sam Altman says, in my opinion, yes, and I've been saying this for the longest time. Actually, Brian shall Hovey has had more detail about it. He said, you know, this is actually our third wave of AI hype, and you know he laid it down. I thought, you know, he's right. I remember some of the hype about this in the early days of computers, and he said, each one of these things has ended in tears, and this one is going to do the same way.
Speaker 2: But even bigger.
Speaker 3: I think a huge number of groc Ai chats just leaked and their contents are so disturbing that we are sweating profusely, says Futurism. The leaked conversations revealed that groc provided instructions on illegal activities such as drug manufacturing and malware creation. So there you go, breaking, it's breaking bad. It's actually telling people how to make meth.
Speaker 2: We've got to cook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hundreds of thousands of users conversations have been leaked. Now Forbes reports this is the other thing. Nothing on the internet is private. Everything you do is going to be exposed publicly.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Of course, you know, as Christians will understand that.
Speaker 5: That is coming eventually.
Speaker 3: No matter what, everything we do is going to be exposed, good or bad one day. But more than three hundred and seventy thousand chats were made in public were made public brother after a user's clear a share button, they created a link to their chat box conversations, unaware that by doing so it allowed the conversations to be indexed by search engines like Google and being So this is an interesting way to lose your security. Somebody just clicks share and now all of a sudden, I guess they went down. The chain of the stuff walked down, and now it's out in the open. Forbes found that Gronk gave instructions on how to cook drugs like fentanyl and meth, also provide steps to code a self executing piece of malware, build a bomb, carry out various forms of suicide. It even created an in depth plan on how to ass musk himself. So he's gonna have to work on this thing. It's worth noting that at least some of the extreme conversations are likely the result of would be Red teamers who are stress testing the bot's safety measures.
Speaker 2: But they said yeah.
Speaker 3: Companies have struggled to prevent the models from breaking their own guardrails, which can easily be circumvented by clever human users. Grog, however, faces heightened scrutiny due to Musk framing it as an anti woke alternative to mainstream AI. You know that that might there's if you tell it to make a cartoon of some protected figures like Trump or she believe or not. You know, Travis has had this issue. When he's doing thumbnails, it'll refuse to do it. So the workaround that Travis came up with I thought was brilliant. He just described Trump, how did you describe Trump?
Speaker 5: Ridiculous, blonde, ridiculous, combover, RNC, Republican. He's so intrinsically linked to the Republican Party at this time that if you just list a couple of different factors that are associated with him in the Republican Party, it's not necessarily going to give you Trump every single time, but generally about fifty percent to two thirds of the time, it's going to give you an image of Trump.
Speaker 2: I thought that was funny.
Speaker 5: And it's just are they going to block the terms comb over, the terms republican, r n C, just even things like patriotic. He's done so much to link himself to those kinds of that kind of terminology online. Yeah, just they can't get away from it. They can try to stop you from generating images, but as a general rule, you can find your way around them.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's that's great.
Speaker 5: Giving advice on how to take out must This was it Pigmilian the story where the guy creates this uh woman out of clay that eventually tries to kill him or something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't think you tried to kill him.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe in the Greek original thing.
Speaker 3: I mean they used it for my fair Lady and many others, but I don't know the original Greek thing. Maybe she did try to kill him. I don't know.
Speaker 6: My fair lady ending with.
Speaker 2: Takes out the knife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, Govna Sweeney Todd, Yeah, my fair lady.
Speaker 6: But yeah, you'd probably want a plan for an assassination that wasn't invented.
Speaker 2: By an AI. I don't think they're quite there yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he's going to be scraping off of things that other people have put out there, so it's not like it's going to come up with something original. It's gonna be a composite of what other people have done. I was surprised that groc Chats shared with my team. We're getting automatically indexed on Google despite no warning of it, especially after the recent flare up that happened with Chad Gpt, said one research or two Forbes magazine.
Speaker 2: Well, the.
Speaker 3: Founder of Google's AI team, says, don't even bother getting a law or medical degree because AI is going to destroy both those griders before you can even graduate. So I guess you should just go out and kill yourself. I had the article yesterday about a person who dropped out of what was at Harvard or something and said, yeah, I'm gonna you know, they're going to destroy the world, So why bother to go to college? You know, it's just fatalism. Like we've seen before with the climate mcguffin, now we got the AI mcguffin that is out there. The opinion of Jaed Terriffi A how about that? Mister Terriffi, a former Google AI expert on the impact of AI on traditional careers. He suggests that AI may soon make law and medicine degrees obsolete, as the AI systems can perform these tasks more efficiently and accurately. He advises aspiring professionals to consider Niche feels like AI for biology. He keeps mentioning that over and over again when we talk about AI for biology. That is what Trump was doing with Larry Ellison and the Japanese Bank and all on his first day in office, the so called stargate and the person that he really wanted for CDC that they shoved out the MAHA person and put her in now as the head of the CDC is somebody who did that AI designing mRNA vaccines. She did that for BARDA, for DARPA and so forth, and so now they've got her in there. So they see AI going through and creating Frankenstein issues here soon. Anyway, he said, just focus on that, or you might focus on personal growth and self improvement. I think if you focus on real skills that are going to make you valuable and independent, being able to build, repair or grow things, I think that's really where the future is. Jad t Riffi, the forty two year old founder of Google's first AI team, left in twenty twenty one to found his own startup, Integral Ai. He suggested that ever improving AI capabilities may soon make getting advanced degrees in law or medicine and exercise and futility. Well, it has been that way for many lawyers. It's very difficult to get a job as a lawyer because there's so many people who go into it. But I think some of this is self serving hype. The AI veteran also told Business Insider that he had advised caution anybody looking into getting these degrees, because they take years and hundreds of thousands of dollars in order to complete a degree. See, it's been not a good idea for a long time because of those two factors.
Speaker 5: It's been a scale this entire time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, and it's getting just too expensive, not just in time, but especially intuition. He said, the current medical system, what you learn in medical school is so outdated and so based on memorization. It doesn't help people typically, it harms him. Seeking advanced medical or law degrees is, to his thinking, ten amount to throwing away several years of one's life. He said, I've got a PhD in AI, but I don't know how the latest microprocessor works.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, we have.
Speaker 3: A listener who had specialized and was a specialist in AI, and he was having difficulty getting a job. And I've seen he's not the only one. I've seen news articles about that as well. It's difficult even for people who specialize in AI to be able to get a job at this point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, things advance so quickly in the realm of technology that information becomes outdated nearly instantaneously.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the other problem is is that you get more and more advanced degrees, you start focusing more and more narrowly on something. Guess what if you focus on the wrong aspect of artificial intelligence, now you're unemployable. They're not going to give you a job.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 3: Well, some would suggest that seeking postgraduate degrees and AI might help secure their future. The former Google head suggested that folks might want to pump the brakes on that too. He said, even things like applying AI to robotics that'll be solved by the time you get your PhD. So either get into something niche like AI for biology. There we are again the stargate thing, which is still in its early stages, or just don't get into anything at all. You'll own nothing, you'll do no job. You'll yeah create your own job. Think outside of the gigantic corporations. They not only are not going to follow the mythological idea that you get a job for life if you work for IBM that died even when I was young, but they're actually actively trying to destroy society and kill you. So don't look to them to provide for you. Look to yourself and look to your fellow man.
Speaker 5: They could provide you with a lifetime guarantee of employment, you wouldn't want to work for them.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. You.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't tailor your life to serving these corporations. Tailor your life to serving people in your community. Other humans. Like open AI CEO Sam Altman, who insists that AI has already reached PhD level intelligence and it hasn't terrific, clearly has very high regard for where the technology is today and where it will soon be headed. He finds these alleged advances to be all the more reason to double down on silk, a value version of what it means to be human. This tech publication is skeptical of his vision of God like AI as well as I am. The best thing to work on, he said, is more internal. Meditate, socialize with your friends, get to know yourself emotionally.
Speaker 5: Boy, I'm sure this guy has read a lot of self help books.
Speaker 6: Is your advice for these people's professional career? Will meditate, get to know yourself emotionally?
Speaker 3: Drop out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, take some drugs.
Speaker 5: This is more that therapy speak that everyone has adopted over the last few years. That just means absolutely nothing. That's why it's completely worthless get to know yourself emotionally.
Speaker 3: Futurism says he may also want to add check in with reality, given that the current AI technology has repeatedly demonstrated itself to be very bad at lawyering and even worse at doctrine. We've had more than one case. If you recall the guy, my pillow.
Speaker 5: Guy Mike Lindell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, he was involved in a lawsuit and he hired some lawyers who turned to AI for assistance, and it fantasized and hallucinated about a whole bunch of references to cases that did not exist and put that.
Speaker 2: In this legal brief.
Speaker 3: The judge it was furious and making noises like he was going to pull the license of these lawyers or at least find them heavily. And that's not the only example of that that we've seen, So just keep that in mind.
Speaker 5: Also, it goes to show just you apparently don't have to be very intelligent to be a lawyer. Not just a lawyer, but a highly paid lawyer. These guys know nothing about AI and they just assume, oh, yeah, we'll just use this, and they don't do their job. And this happens. You apparently do not have to be very smart at all.
Speaker 3: You have to pass the test, and that's kind of the same type of you know, they talk about doctors, what do you call the guy they graduated at the very bottom of his class doctor. You know, there's no understanding of and there's no way they hide from you the history of the doctors as to whether or not they've had success in doing this or that. You know, what happened to their patients. Well, you're not allowed to know. On the other hand, of course, until men, we're all going to have to live in a world with a looming physician shortage. So if Tarifa is wrong and AI does stall out, patients around the world are going to be in deep trouble. Or perhaps maybe they're going to be spared.
Speaker 2: Two different ways to look at it.
Speaker 5: You might end up actually with some good here. You don't get pushed some toxic chemicals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or unnecessary operations. Brian shall Hobby, who as I said before, has been skeptical about this AI nonsense from the very beginning, had an article yesterday. The myth that robots are replacing humans in the workplace is becoming more widely understood as a myth of course, and again skynet becoming self aware, taking our jobs or killing us, that type of thing is not likely to happen. However, I think that it will be used by other humans, evil humans, to control and to create a permission society of surveillance and slavery, a kind of techno feudalism. That's the real risk. That's why government is pushing this so hard. And I can imagine that if they go in and weaponize a bunch of robots, give them weapons, they could claim that it went rogue or they had a software bug when it wipes out an entire town doing actually what they wanted it to do. So he said, the information is one of the few sources in tech that's willing to admit that AI and robots are overhyped. And Vidia is not the only one to use a puppeteer behind the scenes. If you remember we had the video about the little tiny robot that was dancing around him.
Speaker 7: Joints are different than other robots I tested because they're designed by Disney to be cute.
Speaker 3: That was used as part of the video presentation, but the reality that was then exposed and that was part of it in that video of the reality that was exposed by the Disney guys was that actually we were operating that like puppeteers in the background. So there's a lot of fraud involved in this kind of stuff. Must does this all the time at TESLA events. And we remember when he did it. I guess it was, what about a year ago. I think it's the date is in here somewhere where he did it and he had it was when he rolled out some vehicles, they rolled out the bots and they were mixing drinks and all the rest of this stuff, and people said, are you FOLI autonomous? Well not exactly, said the voices, as it was people who were talking at the time, right, So he does that type of thing all the time, they said, ghost workers, says Branshaw. Hobby behind the scenes in place is like India that earn pennies on the dollar compared to one Americans maker the ones that are replacing American jobs, at least in the tech sector. This has already been going on for quite a while, long before the current AI frenzy that started in twenty twenty three. They love to get the H one B visas that Republicans as well as Democrats have lavishly splurged on them. And talking about Disney, they did that many years ago. Remember they brought in a bunch of immigrants from India visas and told the people in Disney that they're going to take your jobs. We'll give you some severance pay if you show them your job and teach your replacements. And there's absolutely no reason that we have to go bring people in from another country to work at lower wages except to make higher profits for the people that are politically connected, and Disney is highly political politically connected.
Speaker 5: It's just a matter of well, people are going to be upset about this, but are they going to be so upset that we lose more money than we say, yeah, by importing these people. And the answer is almost always.
Speaker 3: No, that's right. Yeah, you guys mentioned it many times. You know the supposed AI store where it goes to it is watching everything that you're putting in your cart and then charges you should go out. That was actually a bunch of Indians that were looking through the cameras and totaling that up as you're going through and shopping. And as we've said jokingly for a long time, AI means actually Indians, and so many cases, it's ridiculous. And again he talks here about the fake demonstration that I just played a little bit there for you. It demonstrated an open secret among those working on robotics. Many robots are not as autonomous as they seem. It's remote workers, sometimes miles away or even in another country that are controlling them and stocking shells and things like that that showed up during the lockdown. They demonstrated somebody that was in India operating a shelf stocking robot from India. So they don't even have to bring people in as illegal immigrants in order to get slave labor operation, even in a retail environment. So again, when you look at this, people are starting to wake up to what is going on. And now that Altman admitted it this week and the financial papers have picked up, the stock market is starting to turn sharply down because it was built on hype. Now here's some more hype. Even as that is happening and people are starting to wake up to it, they continue to hype their futuristic nightmaraship vision. This is now pregnancy robots to give birth to human babies, and they show a picture of a kind of a female robot with a big glass stomach and a baby inside. This has been the dream of the transhumanists and the technocrats since Huxley's Brave New World, and it is a nightmare. But this is what these people fantasize about, and they're going to do everything they can to make as much of this come true and as possible. Artificial womb technology is already in a mature stage, they claim, and now it needs to be implanted in a robot's abdomen so that the real person and the robot can interact to achieve pregnancy, allowing the fetus to grow inside, they say. And we go back and you look at Brave New World. As Patrick wood wrights, all children were incubated in artificial wombs, and they stratified them into different classes, and women were forbidden to get pregnant or to parent children. Their bodies, however, were available to any male and love was forbidden. They pushed sex and drugs. That's what they have in the schools now. I mean, they have come as far as they can possibly the Brave New World. But Brave New World is really what they want and what they're working for, and it isn't anything this either you know, Solomon got that right. There's nothing new under the sun because all this is based on the fallen, evil desires of mankind. If you go back and look at Plato's Republic, the only thing that Huxley changed with that was to add technology to make that nightmare tyranny possible. It was Plato who wanted to have free love everywhere and destroy the family because he didn't want anybody to know who their parents were. The state was to be the parent, and that is essentially what Huxley wants to do. But then he adds his his transhumanism and technocracy and to it to make it even worse. Many questions are still unanswered at this time, including how the egg and the sperm will be fertilized, inserted into the womb, and how the bot will give birth.
Speaker 2: Yeah right.
Speaker 3: We have held discussion forums authority in Guangdong Province and submitted related proposals while discussing policy and legislation sent a doctor in China. A humanoid was spotted walking around Fifth Avenue in Midtown earlier this month, doing everything from grabbing a hot dog to trying on sneakers. Question is was it its hot dog? Or somebody else's dog. But like, this is a publicity stunt and it's just more theatrics they're The intent of this was to promote a global assessment management firm called Crane Shares, Global Humanoid and Embodied Intelligence Index. They wanted to sell shares and ETFs, which in and of itself is a hype and a fraud. So all of this stuff that this is essentially like the Nvidia thing that they did with Little Disney waddling robots.
Speaker 5: There's probably somebody on the other end of this thing walking it around.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I don't think that it was absolutely puppeteered to do things like that, trying on sneakers and grabbing a hot dog.
Speaker 5: Also, you know they have some kind of quick reaction team that's right nearby in case this thing needs assistance. This is not something where they just let it out on its own unsupervised.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because those shoes felt on its feet.
Speaker 2: What a relief, right As a matter of fact.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like what happens when it freaks out. Remember this, When this thing is going around dacing with a cowboy hat on, it falls down, it starts flailing around, But make sure there's nobody standing close by. They're going to get kicked by that thing. KEIV is going to replace soldiers with robots. I wonder what happens when they fall down they got a gun in their hand.
Speaker 2: You know, this is a top general saying this.
Speaker 3: Now. I could see this a lot of this happening. I can see them putting guns on robodogs and things like that that China has already done, and remote controlling them like they would a drone. And I would imagine that's something that they're going to do. Because they are losing so many humans, they're going to have to go to some kind of a force multiplier like this where they can have a remote control of these killer bots. This is and I think that's perhaps what was behind the attack on You know, you've got the the mainstream media and the people want to push war. The tony oh. Russia now has embarrassed Trump. They attacked a American factory in Ukraine, and I imagine that it was probably involved in some aspect of this kind of stuff. I say's no reason to do it. It wasn't military. It's like all of the stuff that is being developed by whether it's it was a gaming company that made controllers or.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 3: So I imagine it was it was tied to that or would be repurposed for that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I imagine there's not too much that isn't tied into the war effort in Ukraine at this point.
Speaker 3: At this point absolutely, keV has lost nearly two million servicemen since twenty twenty two. It's not awful, and Zelensky wants to keep fighting.
Speaker 5: He is such a despicable, wretched human being, they admitted.
Speaker 3: A Ukrainian general admitted that the situation that the front line is quote really complicated.
Speaker 2: Yeah. In other words, they're losing badly as Russia.
Speaker 5: I don't have a way to put a positive spin on this right now, so it's complicated.
Speaker 3: They argue that one way of compensating would be to rely on weapons. They can be operated without personnel or controlled remotely.
Speaker 2: He claimed.
Speaker 3: keV plans to deploy fifteen thousand ground robotic platforms this year in order to minimize human losses. And again, when I go back, I look at the Vietnam War, it seemed to me when I was watching it, as you know, when it was happening, that the purpose of the US government was not so much to win a war as it was to have a permanent test bad for weapons systems that they could use to improve them. And I think that's what this is about as well. I think they want to continue this war because they want to con can you a test of how their drones and robots are going to work? Repeatedly reported persistent manpower shortages, they're now taking all able bodied men up to sixty into the army. Desertions have also continued to mount, with official stating that nearly four hundred thousand servicemen have gone a wall. Many have no intention of returning. They've abandoned their units. Of course, that would be the definition of a wall. The question is, when you look at this, how is Ukraine going to win? They do not have the morale or the purpose to win this war. Public opinion has turned against them. They are literally kidnapping people and beating them to get them into the army. We report on that many times, and from the very beginning you had people, even neutral observers like Indian military, who were saying, it looks like they're planning. NATO is planning to fight Russia to the last Ukrainian. That's precisely what is unfolded over the last three years, as they've lost two million troops. On Wednesday, several media outlets cited a leaked digital card index of Ukraine's armed forces that was allegedly attained by Russian hackers that showed one point seven million troops killed and missing since twenty twenty two. Moscow has repeatedly accused keV of sacrificing its people as cannon fodder to advance the interests of the West, and again that was always the issue. So is there anything at all that AI can be used for. Well, it is kind of interesting that certainly for some of the movie stuff and for entertainment it can be very entertaining, especially because it hallucinates.
Speaker 2: But if you recall the.
Speaker 3: Giant Sphere in Vegas, they have now repurposed the Wizard of Oz and in a week they're going to start showing this giant repurposed version the Wizdom of Oz at the sphere that thing. It's truly amazing to see the projection on the outside of it. And they have used AI to upscale the resolution because it's like twenty stories high, and also to fill in detail when they get this massive picture in terms of and there they have put on the outside gigantic feet that looks like they've dropped the house on it. Those feet are about fifty feet long. You can get into that for only fifty dollars. We will not be lining up from it.
Speaker 5: As I said last night, I'm not paying fifty dollars to see the Wizard of Oz under any circumstances.
Speaker 3: Now, some people have complained to think that it's given it to kind of an uncanny valley look because of the perspective. You know, it's projected a large dome, so that works against that a little bit. Yeah, but they have been able to go in with the technology and scale it up to level of detail, which they need to do because they've the size of it so much. They said that you can see the texture of the burlap on the scarecrow's face. So there you go. I guess that's worth fifty bucks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my goodness, boy, isn't this wonderful?
Speaker 3: I had seen as they were working on this. I had seen some pictures of it. When they expanded the aspect ratio of it for this massive display. They used AI to essentially continue the scene and do it exactly like it would have been so there are some uses like that for AI and the film industry. Hollywood is very excited about this. They said, well, here we are. It's not replacing people's jobs, but it's being used for something that is different and new and augmenting this and so you know, it may have some good uses and things.
Speaker 2: We'll have to wait and see.
Speaker 5: Sphere is insane though, the real size of it. But let me know when you guys, let me hook a console up to it, let me play Dark Souls on it, then we can talk. We'll talk fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The truly is amazing some of the things that it can do in terms of creating images with prompts. But the problem is going to be how government is going to use it. It's not going to be it's going to be used to entertain us. It's going to be how it's going to be used to enslave us.
Speaker 5: So and it's truly incredible the sheer number of uses it has in that realm, whether it's enslave us with sin through the sexual side of the pornography or the cataloging every move we make it. I can't think of a single tool that the government has come has access to that is this versatile. Yeah, it's truly amazing.
Speaker 3: Well, Eisenhower warned us about the military indutional complex. They include in that the academic stuff, and they said that the military was going to take over all research. And that's essentially what we're seeing is the weaponization of science against its own citizens, not even the weaponization of science to make horrific new weapons, even against its own citizens, and a psyop war. And we'll be talking a little bit more about that when we come back.
Speaker 5: Before we go to break someone in chat pointer. I think it was don't frag me bro. The FBI has honored the agents involved in the boy Finnicum's stand off with a Bravery medal. I wanted to mention.
Speaker 2: That, really I got it. Yeah, oh that's outrageous.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they did it a couple of days ago, I believe, on the nineteenth.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, he killed somebody in cold blood. It's kind of like Lanhororyucci who killed Randy Weaver's wife. He shot her while she was holding a baby and standing in the door of their cabin.
Speaker 2: A brave man. Yeah, and the he was.
Speaker 3: The group he was in was called Hostage Rescue Team Yeah, it's just everything about it is a lie. And they honored that guy who murdered that woman.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they picturing the article. Cash Fattel just standing there with four other guys and they're all.
Speaker 3: Just I am so done with Cash Battel. I was never a fan of Cash Mattel, but he went on a lot of podcasts and was talking about some of the things in a deep state, and it was all just a game for him. He has no integrity, none whatsoever. And so we're gonna take a quick break and we come back. We'll talk a little bit about what is going on with the John Bolton thing and the rumors as to why they have gone through his house. Nobody has made an official statement as of the beginning of this show, so we'll be right back.
Speaker 8: Stay with us.
Speaker 2: W Norman listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 3: Well, as I was saying, there's an FBI raid at John Bolton's house today, and again there's been no official announcement this morning, but I guess the closely as you have to it are the people at Fox News, who have a lot of connections to the Trump Lighthouse. They were saying that they'd been informed that it was in regards to they were looking for documents because it's part of an investigation about leaks, and so it looks like you know, of course, you could also read into this that Bolton has been an adamant opponent of Trump. Bolton, of course once war everywhere all the time. That ought be enough to him in jail where he's not a threat to anybody.
Speaker 2: One of the things.
Speaker 3: About that Wizard of Oz sphere, they were saying that the Wizard of Oz, you know, the great and powerful Oz that's projected up on smoke. They said, it is really impressive when they put it up really in a giant form on the sphere, several stories high. And they've made that clearer with that. But I guess you know, when you look at the Wizard of Oz, I think of John Bolton. You know, pay no attention to that man behind the curtain, the guy with a mustache. He really doesn't understand how this thing works, and he's trying to do all the wrong things. And so we'll have to wait and see what happens with it. It's somebody that is an opponent of Trump, that would be enough of a reason. But they're going to come after him because of leaking, and so we'll see what happens with that. So everything good we've got. Travis had to leave because we got some kind of a technical issue to them. We're working, okay, So you're going to come back before Travis comes back, and we'll talk a little bit about what's going on with Cracker Barrel because it had another moment yesterday, another Gulan Mulvany moment yesterday, and it was because the CEO went on to Good Morning America and talked about the rework of the Cracker Barrel twenty five thousand posts on X yesterday they said, last time we checked in on Cracker Barrel, it was April of twenty twenty four when its new CEO said the brand wasn't as relevant quote unquote as it used to be and that the brand had to be revitalized. And then she decided that summer that she would jump in on Pride Month. The way she's going to revitalize it and make it relevant was to embrace the LGBT agenda. So there were pictures of rocking chairs that were painted in rainbow colors and things like that. We've made fun of brand revitalizations before, such as the barely perceptible update to Walmart's logo or to others that were there, this is a twitchy that is talking, they said. Cracker Barrel on Wednesday unveiled it's revitalized logo. People are not thrilled with it. It's amazing to think how much they spent on this thing. Spent six figures sums on this new logo that you can see there. I'm going to play the CEO. You can see the logo is next to her. She's talking on Good Morning America. Just to give you an idea of Cracker Barrel's dire conditions here.
Speaker 9: See, the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive that people like what we're doing. I'll give you another SoundBite. I actually happened to be in Orlando last week with all of our managers. We bring them together and once every other year, and the number one question that I got asked Michael was how can I get a remodel? When can I get a remodel? How do I get on the list. So, because the feedback and the buzz is so good.
Speaker 2: We just love what you're doing, CEO.
Speaker 9: Our team members, they want to work in a wonderful restaurant doing everything for our guests and our team members.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wonderful to have.
Speaker 10: You here to thank you answer those questions.
Speaker 3: For all the Cracker Barrel fans out there's a lot of great changes.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: All right, Yeah, the people she can fire on a whim all love. Everything she's doing is staying.
Speaker 9: So are the rocking chairs replace vintage to corps?
Speaker 6: It's all there are chairs are okay?
Speaker 5: Because that would be a deal breaker.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Well, as you could see, they removed both the the cracker and the barrel. They removed the old man there. It's actually supposedly the idea that people get around at the general store in the old days around a barrel of crackers and have a lot of fun, more fun than a barrel of monkeys, I guess, and eat crackers out of the barrel and talk. And that's what the logo was about. The company began back in nineteen sixty nine, and they had the same CEO for thirty two years, and then now they've gone through a string of CEOs that have lasted for about a decade. This particular one is probably going to destroy the company completely before her decade is out. And she's working very hard on it. One person's at a consulting firm page seven or eight figures to come up with this change after conducting a couple of focused group tests.
Speaker 2: What a joke.
Speaker 3: The modern minimalism over everything is killing the soul of so many brands. I hate it, said one person.
Speaker 5: There's a joke about minimalism I really like. I mentioned it yesterday, but it's just minimalism is a scam by big nothing to sell you more or less.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you know, when you look at it, it's kind of the opposite of the intention. I think of what they were trying to do with the Wizard of Oz. They were trying to give it an update, but they were very, very careful, they said, to preserve the field, had a great deal of reverence for what I had worked as a classic.
Speaker 2: Here she comes in.
Speaker 3: She just wants to just throw it all out and splash it with white paint.
Speaker 5: I think now that stuff is old and yucky. Uh, it's gross. I don't like it. I think we're going to get rid of it. And this person has no sense of style, no sense of taste. They have no identity.
Speaker 3: One person that come in on Twitter says, yeah, guys, trust me, Yeah, everybody loves this new look, and then he says, I'm still trying to find one person who likes the rebrand.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen a single person online that has liked it. Everyone has been talking about how bad it is.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I see over and over again that the company has been around for forty seven years. I guess we've reached the point where people can't do math anymore. Since it started in nineteen sixty nine, it's been fifty six years. As I said before, for thirty two of those years it was the founder who was CEO, but again, you know, there were three other people who were she's a third one to be a CEO there. I don't think she's going to last very long. It really is what we have seen corporations do over and over again. But I loved this this this next article. Lance pulled this up and show the pictures there contrasting Cracker Barrel, and they have Cracker Barrel and have Swingy Tot Swinge Tot Sydney. That's right, that's a different restaurant, Sweeny todd uh. And then they have the rebranded logo. Can you do you see that on the zero Hedge article when they have that picture there of the rebranding of the logo.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: She was also part of the l g B t Q plus alliance. Another little known fact, Cracker Barrel was a Nashville Pride sponsor.
Speaker 6: What's the name of the article.
Speaker 3: Let's see, let me pull it back here, bud Light moment, bud Light moment and uh, because I want you to show especially some of these rebrandings of other logos and the glasses. It seems to be about the glasses.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: There you go, that's the picture I was talking about. Scroll down and show that there's a what's there again? Yeah, it's well.
Speaker 5: I was forced to learn she exists sometime within the past month.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: If you scroll down a bit, you'll see what they've done to the Land of Lakes. I think cass Andrew moved the Indian for that as well. Uncle Ben's converted rice has now been converted to be politically correct.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 3: Further down and but what they did on the zero Hedge article, they look to see who owns Cracker Barrel's stock and guess who the number one stockholder is a Cracker Barrel black Rock Larry Fink This is why you get this kind of stuff like with Jaguar and all the rest of stuff. That is what they're trying to foist upon people. And it's amazing because no matter how bad the decisions that they make, they continue to be the largest one. And that's the picture there. Look at the glasses. Pull that back up that picture they said it looks to be the glasses. Look at all these different people. You got Source's son and all of them, and it's those large, large, heavy frame dark.
Speaker 5: We're going to find out that those aren't real. There's some kind of parasite that infects the host. It latches onto your face like some kind of alien face hugger and just won't let go. It starts strangling your cerebral cortex.
Speaker 6: Whispering to them like the green Goblin Mass make the logos worse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go to DEI and we're going to force that. Remember we talked about that yesterday. He was very proud of the fact that he was going to force these changes on the CEOs because the economic leverage that he had with them through Blackrock. So black Rock is number one in terms of stockholders for cracker Barrel. Number two is Vanguard and then the other large holding company, State Street is not number three, they're down at number six. But the usual suspects are the ones who are running this thing. And then the UK, things have gotten so bad there for free speech, so politically correct that a man in the UK has been a rec for saying we love bacon.
Speaker 2: That was his.
Speaker 3: Offense, and they're now saying, well, no, we have free speech and UK even though we're arresting people for saying we love bacon that was targeted towards a Muslim project that they were protesting, but you can't say that, but you still have free speech in the UK. As a evidence, they said, look, you know, we can criticize Trump. And as Lance pointed out, that was actually something that Reagan joked about back in the day.
Speaker 11: The story was an American in a Russian arguing about their two countries, and the American said, look, in my country, I can walk into the Oval office. I can pound the President's desk and say, mister President, I don't like the way you're running our country. And a Russian said, I can do that. The American said you can.
Speaker 7: He says, yes, I can go into the Kremlin to the General Secretary's office, pound his desk and say, mister General Secretary, I don't like the way President Reagan's running his country.
Speaker 3: Now that joke has been repurposed to show that they truly do have free speech in the Soviet Union of the UK, which is really what it's turned into. A British man has been arrested for saying we love bacon while protesting the building of a proposed giant mosque.
Speaker 5: How long until a full English breakfast is banned?
Speaker 3: Probably yes, already it will be in this community. Here's the issue. It's the Lake District, which is a really really beautiful area of the UK and traditional and the Muslims have marked that for takeover, just like the liberals do that here in the United.
Speaker 5: Say they find the nicest places.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, find the most beautiful places up in Oregon or in California or whatever, and they take them over and colonize them. The protests occurred at the side of a planned super mosque in the Lake District, which is populated by an almost white population. The report further notes that the twenty three year old man was not otherwise being disruptive, causing any damage, or being in any way violent Muslims are building the mosque in Dalton, on the edge of the Lake district. On the sixteenth of August, the man at a protest said we want bacon, and they took him away. The arresting officer says the grounds for the detainment were quote racial abuse. A young man was arrested in the UK for saying he loves bacon, which is offensive to Muslims. A telegraph writer noted and said, of course Muslims don't eat pork. As a result, they cannot share this particular delight with the rest of us. However, despite a steady rise in our own Muslim population, the UK remains a Christian country. Supposedly we also enjoy free speech. Why then, did the unfortunate father find himself frog marched away from the protest by two police officers. Saying we love bacon is simply a truism. We British do love it and there's nothing wrong with saying so. And as far remarks about bacon near a religious site or in the company of Muslims, they hardly constitute public disorder.
Speaker 2: Still less do.
Speaker 3: They constitute racial abuse, as the officer who arrested him can be heard suggesting the South Lakes Islamic Center is a two and a half million pound facility that's under construction in the area now. The interesting thing is that there's very few Muslims who are there right now, and they had very little money. There's one hundred families. It's a scattered community, and what they're trying to do is put this mosque there so it can become a magnet and take it over. That's the real issue. Construction began in March twenty twenty five, with reports indicating that the structure is now nearing completion despite challenges like suppliers refusing to provide materials amid a public backlash. Two and a half million dollar mosque on the edge of the lake district is not about serving the scattered community of one hundred families. It's about staking territory. This is not necessary and it's a statement of permanence, said one person. As a matter of fact, the Muslim population there amounts to zero point four percent. Are about two thousand people that's scattered across the county. So the county is now ninety nine point six percent non Muslim, and they want to this zero point four percent wants to put in a massive mosque so they can take it over. The same thing is happening in Texas multiple times now. The Texas governor and others that are there are putting all kinds of roadblocks in the way of that happening, which I think is appropriate because.
Speaker 6: His sign wasn't inclusive. He should have said ninety nine point six percent of us love bacon.
Speaker 3: That's right, you know, it's it's if you you can't ignore the reality of what it is that they're doing. And what they're doing is is not an inclusive I'm not trying to create an inclusive society. What they're trying to do in these communities that they're trying to create in Texas and elsewhere, they're trying to set up sharial law and all kinds of things.
Speaker 5: They're setting up their own private enclaves where they rul total power, and it'll spiral out from there. This is a conquest through different means. This is how they're doing it. And of course we've seen this in other countries where once the Muslim population reaches some point of critical mass, they become more violent, they become more unwieldy, and they start trying to enforce through violence. You see France burns itself down basically once a year as the Muslim population riots in the streets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and what will happen is we've seen the videos of central London where now they are broadcasting the Muslim prayer thing. Oh what a pleasant says several times during the day, very very very loud. And that's what they're going to do in the Lake district. You know, all these people eat nine twenty nine point six percent of the people are not Muslim. You're going to have to listen to this nuisance that's going.
Speaker 2: To be there.
Speaker 5: The thing that always gets me toople like, oh well, you guys had church bells. There is no comparing the tolling of a church bell to this euulating, obnoxious cry. It is a completely different thing.
Speaker 6: Sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: Also, the fact church bells were largely used to tell the time. It was simply a matter of the church bell tolls eleven. It's eleven.
Speaker 6: Plus. It's you know, that is the tradition of this area. If you want you know the tradition of the Muslim thing, you can go to the area where that has been done for hundreds of years.
Speaker 2: And that's the key thing to me.
Speaker 3: Is the traitorous actions of the politicians who are shoving this down people's throats, and the you know, the two tier legal system, you know, heavily prosecuting anybody who says the slightest thing against this takeover.
Speaker 2: That they're doing.
Speaker 3: They are at war with their own people, and that's both the Conservative Party and the Labor Party. They've both been doing this for the longest time.
Speaker 5: It really goes shows it to a t just because they're not importing people from countries where they could feasibly assimilate countries with similar cultures. It's always these places like Northern Africa or these Muslim countries where they're going to come in and they're going to start causing problems. They despise their own population. They're looking to get rid of them because on some level, the British do have a history of demanding liberty. There's something in them deep down that they're afraid might come back. These other people don't have that. Muslims are incredibly authoritarian at their roots. They're more than willing to those in power. Don't care if it's Sharia lah or whatever, just so long as they get to sit at the top of the pyramid.
Speaker 6: That right, it's that Britain's never ever ever shall be slaves line that they have a problem with you, never ever, ever, never ever.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, as I said, there's only eleven Muslims that lived nearby. Throughout the entire Lake district, there's one hundred families. They were able to save up one hundred and ten thousand pounds, but this is two and a half million pounds that they're going to use to build this mosque. So this is a massive move to colonize this area, and the people who see that and understand it are being taken away for the most minor violations a two tier society. As they say over and over again, they were trying to push them into a civil war and they're getting i think closer to it on a regular basis.
Speaker 5: Just to be like setting up some kind of megachurch in Iraq or Israel or something like that to serve the minuscule population of Christians there.
Speaker 3: As one person said in the UK today, you can be arrested for liking Bacon, for visiting McDonald's, or for telling somebody to speak English. However, if you're a Muslim rape gang, the government will cover it. Up, and you will be did if you expose the cover up. And I think that pretty much sums it up. They absolutely hate their country and their countrymen. This is the government that's there, both parties.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 2: And here in the United States.
Speaker 6: I can play some of the videos from the article.
Speaker 4: Of Yeah, sure, go ahead.
Speaker 5: What a lad, what a bloke this fellow is?
Speaker 13: Oh no, he didn't call the cops. Pigs.
Speaker 6: Remember the story from him a couple of days ago of the ligrant that broke into the woman's house.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no, no repercussion.
Speaker 3: That's right, except for the people who criticized the police for not arresting the person who broke into our house. Yeah, it wasn't breaking an entery. He walked in, but he was trespassing. Nevertheless, well, London Bridge may be falling down, but our bridges are definitely falling down. Our railroad bridges. They are allowing the railroad companies to self inspect the bridges and there's not going to be anybody on the outside second guessing any of this stuff. And they are allowed to keep what they find secret. Looks like we are applying the rules of pharmaceuticals to now railroads as well. This is a kind of corporate corruption and the government failing to do its job of oversight. Everything with the government is about safety, isn't it, Except that nothing is about safety.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: They claimed that they need to take away our liberties everywhere, and the claim of making us safer. And yet whether you're looking at bridges that are falling down or you're looking at novel vaccines, they do nothing to see if they are safe. So we have a decaying infrastructure here. We got roads and bridges that are ignored because they don't want cars, and probably in the long run they don't want the trains either.
Speaker 5: It's always funny to me people will look at someplace like Japan and go, look at their rail system. Why can't we have that here? It's just well, for one, let's look at the scale of the country. Look at how small Japan is. It's smaller than some of our states, so it's a lot easier for them to maintain that kind of infrastructure for one, And for two, the Japanese have a very hard working, very industrious culture where they take great pride in maintaining things and doing things to an excellent standard. We have lost that here. So those two things immediately rule it out. We have a class, We have a lot of low class people that take no pride in anything, and we'll just destroy anything they're given access to as well. Just public transport. If it may work in Japan, it does not work here, just simply based on those things.
Speaker 3: Well, just take a look at what they've done through the airports, because that's really the competition to the railroads. You're not talking about local transportation in and around a city. And if you are, having a car is all about freedom. It's about having this thing sitting there waiting for you instead of you waiting for the train or the bus or something else like that. Right, it's theirs to serve you when you're ready and so you don't have to wait, and there's an incredible amount of value for that. But if you're looking at a long distance, yeah, you can have high speed trains that might be competitive with the airplanes, but what is it going to really be like when you've got the Transportation Security Administration, they're not just about airports. They want to move out to all public transportation and they're going to make your life a living hell, and they're going to control who can travel and who can't travel. And if we have something that's quote unquote public transportation, meaning that you buy a ticket to ride on it, or it's owned by the government, they're going to tell you whether you can go or not. Unlike the cars, the cars gave us an escape hatch, so to speak, in the twenty twenty fake pandemic, it's very important to have that there.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Reason is pointing out the Trump's rebate plan for tariffs is going to push America towards a hyper progressive tax code. What else would you expect from Democrat Dawn except hyper progressivity. The Trump tariff rebate plan would be inflationary, it would exacerbate the deficit, it would create a hyper progressive tax code, It would disproportionately benefit higher income earners, and could lead to a reduction in income taxes for the wealthy. I've got to say, I've never seen anything more filled would double speak than the Trump tariffs. They want to tell us, first of all, we're going to have enough money that we can run the government when we can get rid of the income tax. That's the dream that they're subtly selling out there to people, although they haven't explicitly said that, and all of their actions have countered that. But think about that, they're going to make so much money that they could replace the income tax. That means that they are not going to get the other stated goal, which is to reshore industry in manufacturing. You can have one, but you can't have both of those things. You're either going to have The stated purpose of the tariffs was to encourage corporations to move their manufacturing back to the States. If that happens, the tariff revenue drives up. These people can't keep that stream of thought going. Now we have something else, and we have Trump saying we're going to make a tremendous amount of money and now we're going to give it back to you like we gave you stimulus checks when I'll lock the economy down. And so what's that going to do. Well, that's going to blow the deficit up as well.
Speaker 5: You're a conservative president.
Speaker 3: Everyone, Yeah, they're going to take the tariff revenue and they're going to then kick that back to you as a rebate rather than paying down the debt or even trying to stop the annual deficit from continuing to grow. So it's just riddled with doublethink. But even worse than that. That is why they're saying that it is hyper progressive, because it's going to move us towards a welfare state. It's going to move us towards universal basic income. And I said, when Trump did that with the stimulus checks, I said, look, he's liking us down and he's cutting people checks not to work. I said, that is precisely what universal basic income was designed to do. This is moving the Overton window for the public towards accepting universal basic income. We'll take your job, but we'll catch you a check. And so that I thought was quite obvious who the guy was.
Speaker 2: Working for when he did that.
Speaker 3: But reason says tariffs are bad. Even if one were opposed to the tariffs on principle, they might be seduced by the revenue that they generate and the potential of that revenue to make some progress towards reducing the deficit. Well, again that begs the question who really is going to pay? This is more of the same where Democrats will always try to say we need to raise taxes on corporations, don't raise them on individuals. Well, it's going to be the individuals who are going to ultimately pay those corporate taxes because the corporations will pass those taxes on or they will go out of business.
Speaker 2: And the same thing.
Speaker 3: Is true of tariffs. You've just pushed the corporate taxes a little bit further away from the people, but it's the same principle absolutely. The tariffs are expected to collect three hundred billion dollars annually from Americans, nearly matching the amount collected by the corporate income tax of three hundred and fifty billion dollars. Last month, Trump and Senator Holly proposed tariff rebate checks similar to the stimulus checks handed out during the fake pandemic. Trump has voiced support for sending money to quote people of a certain income level unquote, He's going to this is what they always do. They say, well, if we hand out free money to the poor people, then they'll spend it right away. But really what they are they're like that fat politician in India that we showed the.
Speaker 5: Other day, just throwing it out the car windows. There you go, why vote for me?
Speaker 3: Throwing out Fiat cash out the car window. So reason says, we've tried all this before. We were currently running a budget deficit of close to two trillion dollars, which Trump has made practically no effort to reduce by cutting expenses. He pledges instead to cut the deficit by increasing revenue from terrace, but he plans to hand out the windfall in the form of rebate checks. Our last experience of the giveback program like this is a quarter of a century ago. George W. Bush did this shortly after he became president. He proposed immediate tax relief from the form of three hundred and six hundred dollars rebate checks to singles and to married couples, respectively, a key piece of the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of two thousand and one. As Joel Clinty has pointed out, we had had the dot Com crash and things were pretty shaky economically.
Speaker 2: So George W.
Speaker 3: Bush takes us to war, but he also takes us to a stimulus welfare handout program. Bush prevailed, and roughly ninety five million households got checks. The surplus evaporated. Federal spending surged on defense and homeland security after nine to eleven later that year, and that was the end of the surplus. Forever Will it be any different this time?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: It won't.
Speaker 3: And when you look at Trump's plans, I mean, none of this stuff makes any sense. We're going to taxi corporations, but of course, don't worry, they're not going to raise prices or anything. They'll just go out of business in an altruistic.
Speaker 2: Kind of way.
Speaker 3: And we're going to use that tax money. We're going to make it more expensive for people to make stuff abroad so they'll move back to the US. But going to somehow be able to fund the government off the tariffs even after the corporation's reshore. None of this tariff's stuff makes any sense. It's all just as stupid as those charts that were produced by Peter Navarro, which had absolutely nothing to do with anything. They weren't about raising money, they weren't about protecting an industry. They were really sanctions against countries that Peter Navarro or Trump didn't like, putting sanctions against Eephen countries that we had a trade surplus with that we were selling them more than they were buying from US. Brits are outraged as councils tear down British flags after they flew Palestinian ones. Councils of several British towns have sparked outrage by tearing down British flags after refusing to do the same thing for Palestinian flags. An online movement called Operation Raised the Colors has encouraged patriotic Brits to fly the Union jack and the St. George's flag. In recent days, several of the movement's activities have fixed national flags to lampposts and buildings in London and Birmingham. The actions come as the UK government is accused of prioritizing migrants in Islamism while persecuting British citizens who speak out. You know, they like bacon as well as the Union jack.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 3: Town councils have responded negatively. The Tower of Hamlets, a district in East London, quickly sent workers to tear down the British flags. One worker, identified as Tyrone, called the Daily Mail, but he was met with anger from residents. He said, they're annoyed because they say the Palestinian flags were left up for weeks and months, but the English flags have been removed straight away. He said, well, that's exactly it. As you look at what is happening in the UK. Here's an Islamic Holy day March.
Speaker 2: This is in the UK. It has now been taken over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so sad to see this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why it's happened to It will happen everywhere if you're allow it.
Speaker 5: Just again, you cannot keep a country's culture if you import an endless number of different people's. People are different, they're not, you know, just units you can interchange.
Speaker 6: Willy nilly, that's Michigan.
Speaker 2: Oh that that's not the UK. I thought that was.
Speaker 3: It's getting even worse now. Yeah, well Michigan is where you have ihan Omar. I guess we could really call her an ill omen Is. I really want to call her, but yeah, she is a harbinger of what you saw right there.
Speaker 2: That's Michigan, not the UK.
Speaker 6: It was a number one in the UK that was just as impressive.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, but it's already coming here to Unit State. It's like I said, Texas. You have these groups that are trying to create Islamic enclaves out of Texas, and they've already taken over the areas there in Michigan. And of course if you go into Minnesota, I think that's actually where ihan Omar is. People call that Little Mogadishu because there's so many Somalis that have moved into that area of Smali's.
Speaker 5: Of course we need more of because they've done such a good job with Somalia. We want that kind of industrious person here. Yeah, Somalia known for its self, beautiful culture, wonderful people, just a glorious place to visit. You should go and check it out for yourself.
Speaker 3: Well, we're going to take a quick break and we come back. We have some scientists who think that they have figured out that they've got human evolution of the brain that they have identified. They have found something that actually they think distinguishes us from the monkeys they think that we have descended from. So we're going to take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening.
Speaker 14: Wait a minute, where am I?
Speaker 15: Sorry, Jefferson. The scoundrels who put America on Central Bank Fiat currency used our heads on their coins as some sort of trophy. Despicable.
Speaker 16: This is outrageous, Washington, I spent my life fighting centralized power. Now the Federal Reserve monopoly parades us around on their monopoly money. Tell me there's some good news to all this.
Speaker 15: Well, there is a coin they can't control. One that isn't back by the FED, but backed by the FED. Up the All New David Knight Show Commemorative coin. Now, patriots can support a show that won't sell out with a limited edition coin that's sure to sell out quickly.
Speaker 14: They say, money talks, and this coin has something worth listening to. The truth doesn't need inflation, only support.
Speaker 17: Tell Alexa to add the APS Radio skill and have access to the best channels anywhere from country to blues, classic hits to news. APS Radio curates incredibly diverse playlists for you to enjoy. Get details at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 2: And we got some comments here Tromis.
Speaker 5: Yes we do. Skunk Hollow Rose Gardens. Thank you for the tip. Thank you very much for you appreciate it's because of viewers like you that we are able to keep the show running. Without your support, the show disappears, so thank you very much. Bil Hoten, did you all hear Trump is speaking from the Oval Office at twelve? I don't pay much attention to what Trump does. Honestly, is he going to.
Speaker 3: Be announcing a new Mexican war before he stops the Ukraine War?
Speaker 5: Mexican American War Part two Electric Boogloo KWD sixty eight twenty twenty three Cracker Barrel Rainbow rocking chairs. Made my last trip there. Same year I quit tractor supply for sponsoring drag shows. Know your clientele, that's right. Your average farmer is desperate for the tractor's supply drag show. They can't get enough of it, it seems a Syrian girl. I worked for an AI company in the mid eighties, which failed at the time. It used AI to create financial plans. Although the company admitted they couldn't create more than a C level plan, they sold them as the next greatest achievement of mankind. That's right, now, an AI can lose you all your money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think it's going to wind up being a real low brow, low quality product offering. I think people are going to identify it as that. So if they're able to do something at all, it'll be it'll be tainted by the low quality that's gonna be there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it'll just be the sort of it'll be a nifty little gimmick for a bit, and then all of a sudden people are gonna be like, wait a minute, Sosa boxas Cracker Barrel produced too much methane. That's right, they've got to go. They weren't green enough KWD sixty eight. We have a real cracker barrel here, a surviving country store with an old lady that will cook you food, sit and eat in gossip. It even has a pot belly stove until the EPA finds it.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: We've got to keep it a secret. You can't let the EPA know about this place. You've got to guard it. That's great, trucker Chris for the win. According to GROC, twelve k British arrests over free speech issues only one point two k arrests for the same offense in Russia. Yeah, we talked about that the other day. Apparently the Kremlin has a higher value on free speech than the UK government does.
Speaker 3: You are allowed chriss I putin in the UK as well as the Trump so they'll leave you along.
Speaker 2: They'll probably give you a medal.
Speaker 5: Just don't say anything about your Muslim neighbors that are playing their call to prayer at an ear splitting volume. SA Miller won two three Black Rock, State Street, Vanguard, all huge, all huge stocks and everything you invent it. They want a piece of it. Yeah, and then just they're in everything, and then they invest in other companies, which invests in other companies, and it's just this gigantic web. It's really difficult to find out just how much they actually hold. It is nearly impossible footstep seven seven. Blackrock is the big problem. They're one of the huge problems. Like she's like sa Miller said, it's black Rock, Vanguard, and State Street, They're all tied into this sort of thing.
Speaker 3: I think you called it block Rock for a purpose there too. It could be, but of course they are blackguards, but uh yeah, that's uh. But I think that what they're trying to do is to block things as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're blocking us from ever being able to own anything again. You physically cannot compete with Black Rock when it comes to buying a house. You're going to come in and offer overmarket value in cash, and there's just nothing you can do. Star Barkley, they tried to build a huge mosque with a parking lot and a residential neighborhood in Norwalk, Connecticut, on the edge of a golf course at a dangerous intersection. The neighborhood won and were called racist. Well, sometimes you got to better to be called racist and not have a mosque in your midst.
Speaker 3: I think at this point being called a racist is a non issue. We all get over that.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 5: It's actually, you're right. I've been seeing people online, you know, you know, just saying I missed when people recoiled when you called them a Nazi. It's like, well, it's because of people like you that called everyone you know, to the little a little bit right of Stalin a Nazi. It has no more meeting. People are just like, you know what, I don't care, call me whatever you want, Call me a racist, call me a Nazi. Any if they call.
Speaker 3: Everybody wolves, then you're not going to be able to see the real wolves when they're there. And that's that's the issue. You know, even to the extent that you know, if you talk about Masad in their sexual blackmailing things, Mark Levin says that's blood libel.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 13: The ADL says that that's anti.
Speaker 3: Semitism, and that winds up with a situation where you're sending cyber people are important to the Netanyahu administration, you give them a free ticket back after they are a pedophile. Well, we have scientists who say they have traced the human brain evolution quote unquote to a tiny four hundred and forty two letter DNA code. I got to say that this is the most completely stupid thing I've ever seen in my life. How could you ever look at any part of DNA as evolution. It's inherent that it was designed, that it was a program. And DNA is one of the best arguments for intelligent design. And so now they're trying to make it and they're trying to seize it for the evolutionary narrative. This is something coming from study fig.
Speaker 6: Well, the good news is now they understand the brain. I used to think it was this big complicated thing. Turns out no, it's just four.
Speaker 2: Letters. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now that they can point at something and give it a name, it's as if they really understand it. And they still don't understand it.
Speaker 5: Well, if I just continue to make my view more and more reductive, eventually I reach a point where I can kind of explain this in a method that matches my worldview.
Speaker 3: They say, the human version of this DNA works differently from the chimpanzee version. Imagine that we supposedly came from chimps and apes. A boosts neuron growth. Well, the reason that it is different is because we were created different.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I remember when I was in school, biology was reduced to this stupid thing of comparative analysis of skeletons. And look, this skeleton is like that skeleton. Therefore they evolved one from the other. And it's like, well, no, maybe it means that there was a common designer, because when you look at DNA, DNA is a computer code. Do you think that any of these computer codes just wrote themselves? You know, that's what they want you to believe. I guess with the artificial intelligence, eventually a tiny stretch of DNA that has been quietly evolving in humans for millions of years might hold the key to understanding what makes our brains different from our closest animal relatives.
Speaker 2: Well, I will just say this.
Speaker 3: I can never understand what makes these people's brains so different, so stupid that they can't see this. That's the thing that I can't get my head around. You've got a common designer. You don't have evolution.
Speaker 2: That is here.
Speaker 3: And so they go through this thing and they've now named it, so therefore they own it and understand it fully because they gave it a name, right, h R one two three appears to have evolved specifically in humans to fine tune brain development and subtle but important ways. And so there you go. That's the evidence that they have found that, you know, there is no God as far as they're concerned.
Speaker 5: One of the things that I find very interesting about science is that they have basically demystified everything but explained nothing. They're more than willing and comfortable and to tell you, oh, there's no God, there's nothing spiritual. We just don't know how it works. We don't know where we came from, we don't know how this operates. But you know, no, there's no mystical element to this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: It's screams that there is a creator in designer, just like a car or a piece of machinery. Would you know, ask how in the world did this come into existence? You ask who made this? Why is it that the far more complicated machinery of the universe. And the fact is that DNA is every animal as well as all plants. I mean, if there's something that screams a common creator, that is it. Prominent Christian pastor Warrens families that they may need to grab their children and flee California. This is a new law that is being put in supposedly to protect immigrant families, and what it does is it threatens all families. Despite California's far leftist agenda that involves major outreaches to restrict religious rights, to eliminate the benefits of being a family, to force the ideals of transgenderism on innocent young children, and to weaponize the government against conservatives and Christians, there still remains families, but that might be changing. This is Jack Hibbs as the pastor of a church. I don't know anything about him, but he's speaking out against California's AB four nine five. He said, it is the most dangerous bill we have seen. It's being pushed right now by lawmakers and Sacramento. What you need to know about it is it allows a non related adult to remove your child from school or daycare with an affidavit. And so it's really kind of a strength. Again, like I said, they want to do this, they think it's going to help. The claim is that it's going to help illegal immigrants who are in California, but it threatens everybody. He said, this would create circumstances that would be a dream come true for any human trafficker, for any pedophile or any kidnapper. You just create an affidevit, say, and I can take this child. It would provide that anyone can submit an affidavit and then be allowed to register children in school, to make medical decisions for them, or take them out.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 3: There is no requirement that schools confirm the adult has any such right. There's no requirement in the bill for schools to get parental consent, for them to check photo ID, or for them to do a background check on those who complete the affidavit. It requests a driver's license number.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: But caregivers can provide a social Security number or a medical number instead. So he said, simply provide guide's at a caregiver quote unquote, anyone that has some sort of relationship which is not defined with a child could sign an authorization and be handed the legal right to put your child in schools, to consent to medical care, and many other things.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 3: This is where Newsom has to be stopped. He says, let's make him own this bill. Let's tide around his neck and let it be a letter that he wears that he has no regard for parental rights and no regard for federal law. Well, that's absolutely true. They say the Family Preparedness Plan Act purports to protect immigrant children. You better get your kids out of the schools. If you don't get them out of the liberal states, it'd be a good idea to move to a more rational state. But at the very least, get your kids out of these schools.
Speaker 5: Everything that they do to protect the children is all about stealing them from the family. Yeah, it is continually the way it works.
Speaker 3: And even in conservative of states. This is an Oklahoma, and Oklahoma the state superintendent of schools has said that he wanted to put Bibles in all the schools and have teachers reading the Bible to kids. Of course, he wanted to get the Trump Bible to put the schools. But they've got a new plan to weed out radical leftist ideology among teachers that are coming from out of state, especially if you've got a teacher that is coming from a known problem area like California. They are going to try to weed them out. And this I think perfectly illustrates why even people who might share your values on me different things and might want to would say that they want to teach the same values, are not trustworthy to do it. They don't have a method to weed these teachers out. So teachers coming from California, New York would need to pass an exam to document that they're not ideologically warped. That's not going to prove anything.
Speaker 5: I mean, anybody, there's this fun new concept called I don't know if they've heard about it.
Speaker 3: I mean seriously, I mean, these people have demonstrated that they can at least take tests, these teachers, or they wouldn't have gotten their teaching degree in assuming and they can learn and regurgitate anything that you are going to put on that test.
Speaker 2: So but they.
Speaker 3: Think that they put together a test from Dennis Prager and is Praguer you and Prager University, and they said there'll be fifty questions on civics, like naming the two chambers of Congress, providing the number of senators in Congress, and reciting the first three words of the Constitution.
Speaker 2: This is like grade.
Speaker 3: School level stuff, right, And if they can pass that, they're now qualified. Yeah, they're qualified. According to the conservative Oklahoma school Board, they're now qualified to teach your child and guess what they could still teach your child about all the gender gas lighting and grooming and all the rest of the stuff.
Speaker 2: Change anything again.
Speaker 5: And generally it's a specific type of person that goes into teaching. Yeah, they generally come in with the sole goal of shaping the next generation, and they're generally highly leftist. I've mentioned this before, but I have a friend who he was a fairly normal, you know, Republican sort of Christian guy. He became a teacher, and now he's all in on every left wing agenda that there is. The propaganda that they hit you with when you go in to become a teacher is next level. This guy grew up in a Christian household very similar to the sort of beliefs we had, and he is now all in on everything that they push.
Speaker 3: Well, we have some friends that we went to college with many many decades ago, and they went into teaching and they're now starting to retire. And Karen was you know, keeps in touch with him a little bit on Facebook. And you would not believe how radical they have become. You know, over like thirty forty years of this kind of stuff. If you can only imagine how radical they have become and it does that. You know, it's kind of like what we observe when people go to Washington. It has a particular effect on them, you know, the money, the power, and other things like that. But these people are ideologically based and they just live in this environment. Everybody around them is that way, and that's what the institution is. That's why the institution cannot be saved. It was a bad idea to start with and not worthy of, you know, saving something that is going to raise children as an institution apart from parents. That's the fundamental flaw with schools. You will never get over that. There will never be any way that you're going to fix that. Even if the people had the right ideas, you'd never get that. We will not allow these leftists plans and schemes to take place here in Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 3: They're trying to warp the minds of our kids to turn them into social justice warriors instead of kids that were getting the most of their God given talents to go get a good job or to go live a fulfilling life. See that's the thing. The other part of this was that we want them to have a good job. We want to train your kids to be servants to the corporations that are actively working to slit their throats, just like can we talk about uber or Lyft? Travis Khalalinik, the CEO, said, the problem, the reason why we're expensive is because the other dude in the car, we're going to get rid of him. I mean, the whole time they set this thing up, they did it with an eye to having self driving cars with no driver in them whatsoever. They were just using people who provided their own cars so they didn't have to do the capitol and put them in business so then they could cut their throats and buy their own self driving car down the road when it was ready. You want to spend your life trying to train your kids to serve the corporate state, And that's really what schools goal has been until it started sexualizing them. And then it gets even worse.
Speaker 5: Yeah, once the culture reached a tipping point and they were able to shift gears, they did it immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely, Well we're going to take a quick break when we come back. We're going to take a look at the talk about the Mexican American War that Travis that Trump wants to start now every few days, he comes up with some kind of new, extreme crazy idea so that he keeps this constant shift. You know, before people start to really analyze what he's doing, he moves on to something else that is equally crazy.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back. You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 5: Welcome back, folks. We've got a comminattipia from dougalog. Thank you very much for that, Douglug. We really do appreciate it. Again, it's because of people like you that we are able to continue to do the show. It is your support that keeps us going. This is the last time my family and I went to a cracker barrel. The cook walked out. The wait was four hours. It was a terrible experience. That was thirty years ago, and they have been closed. That sounds more like a waffle house experience. Honestly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no crackers left them burnment for the cookwalk down. I guess well, we have. The military is preparing attacks on Mexican cartels. We've had some rumors of this. There was a talk about how Northern com was being told by an executive order to draw up plans to attack cartels, which Trump has designated as terrorists from the very first day. Again, they will make many, many mistakes before admitting to one mistake. The big mistake is to the idea that we are going to be able to get people off of these horrible drugs, and they are horrible, they were going to be able to get them off by using law enforcement or using the military or whatever else. Prohibition has been shown over and over again for drugs and for alcohol to be nothing, to not work, and to create all kinds of subsequent problems. And this is a new problem that we have not had before that's going to get us involved in an actual war with these drug cartels that have grown incredibly strong over the fifty plus years of the drug war. Just imagine if al Capone and the gangs that they created for alcohol prohbition, Imagine if they'd been allowed to grow for fifty years, how powerful and evil they would be, and how they would have their tentacles into all kinds of things. Now it's into human trafficking as well as drug trafficking, and it's the corruption of our own law enforcement, the destruction of our own bill of rights with things like civil asset forfeiture, no knock swat team raids and all the rest of this stuff, and it's only going to escalate. And so the Trump administration is given a directive to the military to prepare lethal strikes against Mexican cartels inside Mexico. He might want to mend fences with John Bolton. This is exactly the kind of thing that John Bolton is salivating over.
Speaker 5: You know, he's kicking himself like man, just as soon asy're about to do something cool, I'm on the outside.
Speaker 3: It would involve direct action against a sovereign nation without this consent. That is actually what we call war, isn't it war and sanctions, direct action against the sovereign nation without its consent. The top secret planning order issued in late spring directs Northern Command Northcom to manage the attack plans, which are to be ready by mid September. So we're getting pretty close to this, and they said to address the extreme political sensitivities and to honor Mexico's sovereignty. Operations inside Mexico previously been conducted by the CIA. Well, the CIA the people who are heavily involved in running the drugs to start with, So perhaps the CIA is lost control of the situation and maybe they need to bring in the military in order to shut down the competing cartels.
Speaker 5: Whoops, we went a little too far this time. Yeah, we'll see what They continually pull that sort of thing. They create these organizations, and they eventually turn on us or we turn on them and are forced to take them out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, as we always see a prohibition, I mean, we look at alcohol provision.
Speaker 2: What do you have?
Speaker 3: You had al capone other gangs with Tommy guns, fully automatic machine guns, you know, sweeping the streets, you know, shooting as they drive by, standing on the running boards of the old cars. And the same type of thing is happening in Mexico as well. They just had six severed heads found on a busy city street, alongside ominous messages. If they start directly attacking these cartels, these guys are audacious enough, I would not be surprised to see them directly go after American politicians and others. And of course, when that happens, that is going to be an excuse for our own government to ramp up the police state. We've already got Ice agents that are wearing masks discoverywhere saying they have to do that to protect themselves. And so once they start making attacks on American law enforcement, American politicians, judges, all the rest of the stuff, this is going to go the same way that did in Mexico. We need to understand, folks, that government cannot solve every problem. And one problem that government cannot solve is addiction. That is a spiritual problem. And unfortunately, we've got a lot of Christians who are cheering this on.
Speaker 2: They don't like.
Speaker 3: Drugs, understand how drugs have been so harmful to people, maybe many people in their own family, and so they want it to be stopped by force rather than by conversion. And so it's kind of the passivity of Christians of the church that I think is responsible for this in so many different areas. They will look to the government to step in and to do the job that they should be doing as individuals and collect The liberals do it with welfare, and the conservatives do it with drug wars. And so you have the welfare warfare state, and you have liberal liberal Christians say, oh, yeah, let's have the government provides stuff for everybody meet their physical needs if they're poor. You have the conservatives say, and if we have people out there who are struggling with addiction and other things like that, let's let the government solve this by force. And they're both wrong. They're both looking to government as god. Police have not yet provided a motive behind the killings. Well, yeah, it's actually the drug war. That's the motive. That's what's doing this is it's called money, it's called territory. They said there was a sign there that was signed by one of the drug gangs, but they're playing stupid, I guess is a group that calls itself Boradora, which translates to the sweeper and so Apart from drugs trafficking, the region is famously plagued by the issue of fuel smuggling, which generates billions of dollars in a year for the gangs behind the nefarious illegal activity, so you can have you know, it starts out they get you give them a monopoly on a black market on drugs. They start to get rich with that, they kill their competition, just as we've seen with alcohol approbation, and then they get involved in human trafficking, which is also evil. But then they get involved in a black market of stolen oil, and so they can get involved in any number of criminal enterprises with US, and it's the drug war that got them started, the drug war that made them rich and made them powerful and ruthless, and now they're getting into everything. They're only located sixty two miles from Mexico City, they said, generally they don't have this kind of extreme cartel violence that has been seen in other parts of the country there, but it's going to go everywhere as long as they let this continue to roll. And the fundamental thing that's motivating all this is the United Nations War on drugs that we have put together. I'm going to read some of the comments.
Speaker 5: Sure yeah, s A Miller say. Sam Miller one two three says, this adult does not have to show his idea and they do not have to notify the parent that the child is being removed. It's something but a free ticket to human trafficking. This is of course about the California law.
Speaker 6: Well, they wouldn't want to inconvenience undocumented pedophiles from being able to collect children at the local kindergarten.
Speaker 5: And that is a human trafficking is a huge, huge issue.
Speaker 3: Democrats don't want to do anything to protect the border. But the entire open border thing, which they claim they're trying to facilitate and help people that are illegally All of that is really about child trafficking and human trafficking, prostitution as well as the pedophile.
Speaker 5: Networks sa Miller one two three against is. I would never criticize a family that flees from a tyrannical government. At this point, the scales are unbalanced. That's yeah. I agree. If you or child is in the crosshairs of these lunatics, of these monsters, getting out of there is the only thing you can do. You're not going to win in a fight against the California state where if you do, it may end up, you know, ruining your family in the process.
Speaker 2: Absolutely right.
Speaker 3: Well, we're going to take a quick break and when we come back, we're going to take a quick look at Gaza side. You know what is happening with the genocide in Gaza. We will be right back. Stay with us.
Speaker 2: Decoding the mainstream propaganda. It's the David Night Show.
Speaker 3: Well, we just had a malnourished Gaza woman flown to Italy and died in the hospital from starvation. The twenty year old flew to Pisa with her mother on an overnight flight Wednesday, after scheme that was set up by the Italian government, she suffered a cardiac arrest and died on Friday, less than forty eight hours after arriving. She had suffered severe loss of weight and muscle. The Israeli military body in charge of aid, CogAT, said on Sunday that she had suffered from leukemia. So they said, well, it's not starvation leukemia. So if somebody is leukemia or they have some other disease, we'll make it better by cutting off their food. That's apparently the way that they respond with all the people that are turning into skeletons. And well, look at this reminds me of Terry Chavo for example, right, there was once upon a time, not too long ago, you had Christians would take the side of people who were being deliberately starved for whatever reason. In that particular case, it was a local probate judge that decided that he was going to side with the husband rather than the family who would take care of Terry Chavo and allow the hospital to starve her to death, which they proceeded to do. But now we have Christians who will side with the net and Yahoo government. Against an entire community and allow these people to be starved and defend the process. So Israel has denied that their starvation in Gaza has accused you and agencies of not picking up aid at the border and delivering it. More than one hundred and eighty children and adults have been brought to Italy since the start of Israel's war with Gaza. Thirty one patients and their companions arrived in Rome, Milan and Pizza this week, all with serious congenital diseases, wounds or amputations, said the Italian Foreign Ministry, complicated by starvation. And yet we have Lindsey Graham who tells us that this is actually an act of God and we need to side with this.
Speaker 2: But to night, it's late at night.
Speaker 17: Israel is in a fight for their lives.
Speaker 18: Our friends in Israel are surrounded by people who would kill them all if they could. I am tired of the word genocide. Let me tell you about genocide. We kind of the action commit genocide. They could, they have the capability to do that, they choose not to hamas they would commit genocide is thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: They just can't.
Speaker 18: And that's the big difference, folks. To people and my party. I'm tired of this crap. Israel is our friend. They're the most reliable friend we have in the Mid East. There's democracy surrounded the people who would cut their throats if they could. This is not a hard choice if you're an America. It's not a hard choice if you're a Christian.
Speaker 2: A word of warning. If a miracle.
Speaker 18: Pulls the plug on Israel, God will pull the plug on us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we're not let that happen. Let's pull the plug on people and guys alike. They pull the plug on Terry Shavo.
Speaker 18: The President Trump has stood with Israel at the most difficult time since its founding October seventh, with an effort to destroy the State of Israel, the largest loss of Jewish life since the Holy Goths. And here we are almost two years later, and Israel's the bad guy.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, because they're continuing the war over two years. The bad guy.
Speaker 5: They're the good guy.
Speaker 18: The bad guys or the radial Islamis who would kill everybody in this room if they could. Graham my vision of right and wrong. When it comes to foreign policy, President Trump has stood up for all the right things, and he stood up against wrong things.
Speaker 3: Just light right, Okay that What was it that you said when you were playing that, I caldn't hear you. This is Lindsay getting in turning into an End Times preacher.
Speaker 2: But what was it? What was your comment? Like?
Speaker 6: Oh, just that he specifically said that he was tired of the word genocide, not genocide itself, just you know, people throwing that word at him.
Speaker 2: Stop using that word.
Speaker 3: You keep saying that, but I think I know what that means, but I don't want you to say that word.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, This is a.
Speaker 3: Guy who has always in the past, he has never shied away from needless war, and so now he's trying to pretend that he is on God's side. This is a guy who went to Ukraine with John McCain and said, next year we're going to send you guys in there. We'll go get putin you know, this closet and homosexual who's now an End Time preacher Because guess what if you're a preacher or a politician, that makes you lots and lots of money if you take that side.
Speaker 6: Another video of Lindsey Graham and the Deck talking about finishing the job in Gaza.
Speaker 3: After Yeah, well the other thing too. He referred to what Netanyahu said. He said, if we wanted to commit genocide, we could have done it in a moment. So I guess we should be grateful.
Speaker 5: That they're taking their time with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that they're doing it in so motion. Rather than just dropping nukes on them, they decided that they would cut them off and starve them to death slowly.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I think you could actually make the argument this is less humane and more grotesque than if you were to do it all at once and just get it over with.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so God will kill us all we're not supporting Israel? Right, So Chris Manorham right.
Speaker 2: Doesn't it then.
Speaker 3: Follow that those who oppose Israel pose an existential threat? So how does Graham want opponents of Israel to be dealt with? If he actually fears that they're going to get us all killed? What should our punishment be? Should we be thrown into prison or should we be killed outright to spare the country? Which kind of reminds me of this Ai meme that somebody put out to troll Charlie Kirk, who is cut from the same cloth. This is Charlie Kirk, the crucifixion of Christ. And what you have here is you see an individual on the cross. You see Christ on the cross, and that's panning across the crowd and stops at Charlie Kirk, who.
Speaker 2: Says Israel has a right to defend itself. Yeah, that's probably what he would do. Yeah, they pan across this.
Speaker 3: He is there, everybody's dressed in clothing over two thousand years ago, and he raises his hand with a microphone in it and says that.
Speaker 5: So, Charlie Kirk is truly just he brings nothing of value to anything. All he does is aroundist. He'll sit around and he'll debate these college students that have no life experience, that know nothing about anything, and it'll post these, you know, clips online. Look at how he owned this idiot college students Like, yeah, that's a real accomplishment.
Speaker 2: Charlie.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, we talked about Nick flint is and how anti family he is, and you know, quite frankly, for Charlie Kirk to go around and to to push homosexual political leaders because he wants to get a bigger political tent, I think it's just as anti family is what Nick Fuentes does. And you know, since Lindsey Graham doesn't really show any signs of believing or fearing God, he has to act as if he is God right, or at least make government God I think is really what's going on. Another example of this, Mike Kukabee justifies Israeli military killing of aid seekers and Gaza In an interview published by the Times of Israel and Wednesday, Huckabee justified the Israeli military there's shooting of unarmed Palestinians who are trying to get food. How could be downplayed the reports of people being killed by the IDF near GHF sites, but admitted that it does happen. He says, have there been instances where maybe people were shot by IDF soldiers? Best I can tell that has happened, said the ambassador. But you know, hey, so what that happens with war? You know what, Huckerby, you might want to go back and look at the just worth theory. That's one of the reasons why we say prolonging a war is makes the war unjustified because things like this always do happen in war. You always have unintended consequences. But if you are prolonging the war, that in and of itself makes it unjustified. How could be claimed the IDF soldiers were only trying to protect themselves from the starving Palaestinians. Ey witness accounts from Palaestinian's contradict Huckabe's claims that they were being rushed by a large crowd. He says, you've got a group of let's say, fifteen IDF soldiers and you got thousands of people running at them. They fire warning shots and then if that doesn't stop them, they have to use real bullets of these people. No, that's not the case, and as a matter of fact, it is a scenario that the videos show exactly the opposite.
Speaker 2: The videos show groups.
Speaker 3: Of unarmed Palestinians coming under fire while taking cover. Tony Aguilar, a retired US Army green beret who worked at one of these GHF sites, has said that the IDF regularly fires live ammunition at unarmed people as a form of crowd control, kind of preemptively. You know, when their backs are turned even, he said, and they're walking away from the GHF sites, they shoot them in the back. Israel's use of live ammunition on aid seekers has included tanks and artillery shells. Huckaby appeared to mock the idea of using non lethal means of control. During the interview, the interviewer said that he wished that there were non lethal crowd control methods being used in Gaza. Huckabee replied, yeah, don't we all. The interviewer then noted that there are non lethal means to control the crowd, which Huckabee replied and said, so what are you going to do? You're going to get some girl scouts to take them in. This is a guy that used to be a Baptist preacher, so pretty you know, they turned to politics.
Speaker 5: Just as long as it's for Israel, murder is fine. Yeah, just so long as you're protecting the Holy Land.
Speaker 3: Of course. According to UN numbers from August, the first thirteen hundred and seventy three pole sities have been killed while seeking food, eight hundred and fifty nine in the vicinity of the GHF sites, and five hundred and fourteen along the routes of food convoys. Mal nursed kids are arriving daily at Gaza hospitals. As Netnahu denies that they are starving them, the evidence says other, and there have been many pictures of this, of course they always say, well the child had some other disease, so we decided we would remove food as well. We're going to take a quick break and we're gonna come right back. I want to say before We've got something I want to cover before Gerald joins us. Gerald Centi is gonna be joining us today. I got a lot to talk to Gerald about. There's of course I haven't talked to him in three months, but this last couple of weeks with what's going on with Putin and talks about Ukraine, be interesting to see what he has to say about that, as well as what's going on the stock market and gold with AI. So anxious to see what Gerald has to say.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Folks, liberty, it's your move.
Speaker 2: And now the David Knight.
Speaker 3: Show symposium is going to begin and all attention is going to be on Jerum Powell's speech, and we've had released the minutes of previous previous meetings there. The Global Central Bank Confab writes. Zero hedge has historically been used by FED speakers to signal upcoming policy changes, most notably back in twenty twenty, when the Fed launched something they call the faiit flexible inflation targeting the fate, So I guess they hold the fate of us all. If they were to switch those two of those words, they are the order. If they made it the flexible inflation average targeting, it'd be FIAT. But that's what these people are all about. The question is are they going to cut rates? And it appears that Powell is starting to soften up on this. Maybe he's gotten the message that the Trump administration is going to try to find some criminal charges against him to remove him. They've already found criminal charges against a FED governor, which I think are valid. They've been fishing around for Trump Powell, but I think he would.
Speaker 2: Rather just cut the rates.
Speaker 3: By the way, the Harvard Endowment Fund, you know, this is Harvard that gets nine billion dollars of US taxpayer money every year. They have an endowment fund that is two hundred and eighteen million dollars. Well, it's bigger than that. It's the biggest endowment fund that anybody's got. The two hundred and eighteen million dollars, it's not all the fun. The fund is so big that they just purchased for the first time gold and bitcoin, and they purchased two hundred and eighteen million dollars of gold and bitcoin. So I don't know how big the the endowment fund is, but they bought shares into some of these gold ETFs. Just more evidence of the people at Harvard aren't as smart as they want you to think that they are.
Speaker 2: That is not the way that you want to hold gold.
Speaker 3: That is a promissory note from some people in Hong Kong and Shanghai Gold Exchange saying, oh, yeah, we really do have gold that backs this up, and we're going to share sell you shares and some gold that you can't really have a chance to audit, and you can't cash it in on gold either. You're buying shares in a fund that accumulates gold and you can't tell how much gold they've got, and it's distant. But that's what Harvard, that's how they're going to invest in gold. They've been late to the party and now they have jumped in with ETFs. Harvard's investment in gold comes as gold precious metal ETFs saw their largest inflows in the first half of the year since twenty twenty, according to data from the World Gold Council ETF Gold holdings increased by one hundred and seventy tons in the second quarter. So a lot of people have gotten the message that the honest way to hold gold outside of these companies is to get physical gold and silver. You can find that at David Knight dot Gold. They'll take you to Tony Ordoman's Wisewolf Gold and you can get physical gold, physical silver. That is you hold in your hand, real stuff, not a piece of paper, not a derivative, not a certificate. That's the important thing to have. So we're going to talk to Jeryl Slinty in just a couple of moments, So we're going to take a quick break and get him on the line. The question is where is gold going from here? Well, if they're going to keep stoking inflation and if the market is going to tank. As I said earlier, Palleteers had a really bad week. They've gone down nine percent, their stock has gone down, and people are starting to there's a big whisper campaign now as to whether or not AI is going to be financially productive, and this AI bubble could easily burst and take down the entire stock market with it. If that's to happen, I'd be interested to know, and we're going to find out what Jeryl Slinty thinks will happen to the economy, to the stock market, and also to the price of gold. So we're going to take a quick break and we will be right back. Stay with us.
Speaker 2: Making sense common again. You're listening to the David Knight Show, all right.
Speaker 3: Joining us now is Gerald Solenti of Trendsresearch dot com. Trendsgerald dot com. It's great to have Gerald on. I haven't talked to him in quite some times. The first time since I've been back to talk to Gerald, and We've got a lot to talk about. This has been a very busy week. It's not just three months of catching up. Course, Travis has been interviewing him and in the time past and doing a great job. But I wanted to get Gerald's take on what's going on in the markets and what it may be a harbinger of. There's a lot of things that are happening right now. Thank you for joining us, Jeryl.
Speaker 10: Oh, thank you a great site.
Speaker 12: I'm so glad you're back, and it's a great thing on with Travis. You did a terrific job. Yeah, he has learned a lot from his daddy.
Speaker 2: I think we're going to keep him.
Speaker 10: I know, it's great to see you.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah, it's uh.
Speaker 3: And for all the people who don't know by now, if you use the code to night, you can save ten percent at Trends Journal. And it's an excellent publication. And you have been talking about what the mainstream media is talking about now. You've been talking about that for a long time, the fact that this looks like dot Com two point zero. But we even had Sam Altman basically come out and say that what do you think is going to happen if the AI when the AI bubble bursts, Because it's going to burst at some point in time, just like the dot Com thing did. They got way ahead of reality. They overhyped this so much that regardless of how it's going to be used, they got too far too quickly, and so it's going to pull back. What do you think is going to happen? The gold and to these stings.
Speaker 10: Are going to be done again.
Speaker 12: You go back to the Trends Journal cover on February fifth, we forecast dot Com bus two point zero. Tracking trends is the understanding of how we got here, where we are, and where we're going. Trends are born, they grow, they mature, reach old age, and die. So for the language of alland for example, the trend was born in twenty twenty two. The AI trend, it's three years old.
Speaker 10: It's an infant. You don't invest all your.
Speaker 12: Money in the first technology made heavy industry or high tech, and they overinvested in all of these new AI companies. And the data came out, by the way that they have zero profits.
Speaker 10: It was a an article in the Final Ancial Times.
Speaker 12: MIT put it out at Yeah, so what we're looking at is that there's going to be a dot com bust, just like there was back in two thousand.
Speaker 10: And what happened.
Speaker 12: The nasdack went down eighty almost eighty percent. So now as we're on the air, it just came out that Powell said that looks like they're going to lower interest rates. Now, I remember the SMP was down for like what four or five days in a row. But yeah, the now as it went on the air, is up almost nine hundred points because they're going to lower interest rates. Yeah, the Nasdaq went up, the SMP went up because they're going to lower interest rates. Ohing Gold went up thirty an ounce as it went on the air.
Speaker 2: Because now it's.
Speaker 10: Showing it about three thousand.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, what because it's inflationary? Yeah, where is it right now? It went from thirty three hundred to where And.
Speaker 12: The lower interest rates go, the lower interest rates go, the deeper the dollar falls. The deeper the dollar falls, the high goal prices go up because gold is dollar based, so as the dollar goes down, other currencies go up.
Speaker 10: It's cheaper to big gold.
Speaker 12: So now gold is a three thousand, three hundred and seventy two dollars and ounces.
Speaker 10: Who went on the air.
Speaker 12: It's been hanging out in the three thousand, three hundred dollars three hundred, three thousand, three hundred and thirty. It's been in that for like months. So we're very bullish on gold. Again, it's not what you like, what you want, what you wish for what it's what is.
Speaker 10: And then going back to where is it all going.
Speaker 12: With the AI, we said Chine is going to lead the world in a on and again you have to make connections between different fields. Let's go back to the year two thousand. I mentioned this when I was on with Travis. Some ten percent of Chinese eighteen year olds went to college. Since your buddy over there, Slick Willy for China into the World Trade Orgation, Now nearly nearly seventy percent of Chinese eighteen year oldlds go to college, forty million of them verse what about or twenty million of them? Twenty or forty million, I forget verse four million American eighteen year olds. They get their AI addicted young people, their high tech addicted.
Speaker 10: This is their lives.
Speaker 12: So let's go back to January when deep Seat came out and you mentioned Nvidios stock went down, what's seventeen percent in a couple of days or sixty six hundred billion dollars worth of value. And now Altman's coming out saying what we've said, for the same basic reasons. He said, don't underestimate what's going on in China. China is going to take over the AI markets. They've overinvested, they're not making any money. There's going to be a crash. But look how the markets have been artificially propped up today because Powell said they're going to lower interest rates, were indicated they.
Speaker 2: Are, yes, yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: I talked earlier today about a guy who was one of the heads of AI at Google. And as you're talking about the Chinese going to college, he's telling Americans, he said, don't even bother to go to college, not even for law or for medicine. He said, by the time you get a degree, AI will be doing that job. And so that's the other side of this. What do you think is going to happen with this? We know because of MIT and other things like this we've seen, we know that the AI is not making big bucks to justify the massive, massive investments that have been going into it.
Speaker 2: So that's what.
Speaker 10: Is getting sorry breaking up, I can't hear.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 3: I'll try to talk a little bit more slowly here. We know that the financially it's not paying off yet for them. What do you think is going to happen in terms of the workforce and AI right now? We've seen a lot of things we were talking about earlier that were actually kind of fraudulent. They had puppet masters in the back that we're making it look like the AI was doing work that it wasn't actually doing. What do you think this is going in the short term in terms of careers? Would your advice be to somebody to go to college or to get some kind of a skilled trade.
Speaker 2: What would you say.
Speaker 12: I say, definitely consider getting a skilled trade. But if you're totally AI addicted and that's what your life wants to be, you don't do that. But here's the deal with it. This guy's right in one sense, that guy Ackman. They're investing in AI schools. One of the trends. In my book trend Tracking a Trends two thousand, which is an international bestseller. Nineteen ninety six, I wrote about interactive you, meaning that you're not going to have to go to school anymore. It's going to be all online in the future. And now it's going.
Speaker 10: To be more than that. AI is going.
Speaker 12: To be teaching you. It is the future. Love it, hate it, want it, and it's going to be. Just as the government school system brainwashes us with the crap that they want to shove down out my throat, AI is going to do the same thing. Oh yeah, yeah, it'll be very good the orange yep. Yeah, And that's the future. It is the future. Again, as you we've talked about this. I don't have a cell phone, I don't carry one. And again I do the work you know I did. I did work for the cellular telecommunications industry, going back in the nineteen nineties when that boxes in the backs of trunks with areas and been studying the radio frequency radiation since then, and how deadly they are. Yeah, so this is here. There's an article.
Speaker 10: I drop my glasses. People need to wake up.
Speaker 12: Babies and homes with high levels of wireless radiation have triple the risk of development delays.
Speaker 2: Yes, articles just cat Yes.
Speaker 12: One after another. We're putting in the Trends Journal. How deadly this stuff is. Yes, that's just on a cell phone level. And how the kids are losing their mind. Look, walk down the street. Everybody's like this. Nobody says to loading anymore. Go to a bar, but their funds on the bar. I don't talk to each other anymore. Yeah, go to a restaurant.
Speaker 10: Couples. I'm not making it up.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, we've all seen it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so I'm going back to AI. It is the deadly future. Love it, hate it, want it, don't want it, makes no difference at what it's. What is it is the future. It's going to take over and China is going to lead the world in it. There's going to be a dot com bust. It'll wipe out the equity markets. But don't worry about it. When all else fails, they take you to war. Let's go back.
Speaker 10: Nineteen ninety nine. Read your trends journal.
Speaker 12: We said it would bust by the second quarter two th thousand.
Speaker 10: It did.
Speaker 12: What happened then again, the Nasdaq was down almost eighty percent. Then all of a sudden, nine eleven, nine eleven, everybody forgot about it. We're going to get that guy who's solidly London alive. Ninety percent of the people swallow the crap coming out of little Georgie Bush's mouth. And then they created the fake real estate boom ohing the derivatives. So we're going to see the same thing happen again. They're gonna do something to get the people's mind off this crash. The crash is going to come, and it may happen in October.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, many times you see the stock market take these crashes in October. Let me ask you about some other economic issues before we get into war. Tariffs, how do you think that's going to affect the economy and how is it already affecting us?
Speaker 12: You know, I can't stand I can't stand Trump, uh, you know, for what he's doing with the Gaza genocide and a lot of other things.
Speaker 10: But I'm in favor of tariffs. And again I say why if. But here's the difference.
Speaker 2: Are they going to be inflationary? What do you think?
Speaker 12: Well, just here, if the plants that were going to be developed in America were owned by American companies, that's one thing. But a lot of these plants that are being developed are from foreign nations, and they're going to be to get the rewards from it. But look at the job numbers. Look at the jobs that are being created. You want a job at Walmart? No, maybe you like to work at Loans? How about home depot? I think Target? We got lousy paying jobs. Again, we only put the data in the Trends journal. You know, the jobs that are being created in the in the social service sector, the healthcare sector, and and and hospitality, they pay nothing. Manufacturing when we had manufacturing in this country with the high paying jobs.
Speaker 10: And again going back to slick Willy, Hey, get.
Speaker 12: Your jobs out of here, bring them to Mexico. We're gonna call it NAFTA. You're gonna get a lot of cheap labor. You're gonna make.
Speaker 10: More money and then you pay me off. All right.
Speaker 12: Oh, we're gonna call it campaign contributions and donating to my phony crap thing that I've made.
Speaker 10: All right, what is he worth now? About one hundred and fifty million dollars? A little piece of scum.
Speaker 2: What do you think about the fact that jump.
Speaker 10: Jobs out of America? Take the jobs out of America. We're gonna bring them to China.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna give China.
Speaker 18: All the.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna ask you since you brought Upton. It's just come out that the Clinton Foundation was under investigation back in twenty nineteen, and then the Trump administration shut it down. The irs was had a couple of whistleblowers who were looking at it. In course, if they can identify some big fraud like that, they get a finder's fee for that. So they were anxious to do this investigation. They got completely shut down by the Trump Department of Justice. I've interviewed people who said the Clinton Foundation never filed the paperwork charitable foundation would file, and they also didn't file the paperwork that you would have to do to be a foreign lobbyist. But that was all shut down by Trump. What do you think about the now supposed reopening of the investigation into the Clintons. You think that's going to go anywhere?
Speaker 12: Probably because Trump page to Clinton's, you know, and so they'll do everything you can to bring them down. Look what it they just did to that clown boy Bolton. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I just rated his house.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about.
Speaker 3: Right at the point where he has an opportunity to plot a war with Mexico, he gets arrested. There must be a real disappointment for him. This is the guy who, like Lindsey Graham, he always wants war everywhere.
Speaker 12: And look at that clown. Look at that ugly, stupid clown Bolted like Lizzie Graham, a little jerky. Anyway, going back to what we were talking about, the tariffs.
Speaker 10: Yes, once upon a time.
Speaker 12: America had a growing middle class. Oh you like the rust belt cities? Now I mean they again, Bill Clinton.
Speaker 10: I mean, these are the facts.
Speaker 12: China did not have the high tech and heavy industry technology before they were brought into the World Trade Organization. The officially came in two weeks after nine eleven. The Western manufacturers, United States and Europe flooded into China. And here's the deal. You come in here, you got to go in partners with us. When you open your you get forty nine percent of the ownership. We get fifty one percent. They were booming forward a Chevy's, General Motors, Volkswagen, Porsche BMW.
Speaker 10: The sales was skyrocketing. And then what happened.
Speaker 12: Now twenty five years later, China now has all the high tech and heavy industry technology they never had given to you by the Western manufacturers to make all that money.
Speaker 10: Hey, who's the leader in evs?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 10: Oh, China?
Speaker 12: Yeah, one sector after another, China's leading the world.
Speaker 10: Now let's go back.
Speaker 12: Germany, third largest economy in the world, top manufacturer high tech heavy industry rather not high tech heavy industry manufacturers in the world, in recession now for two years, heading into their third The sales are going way down. But don't worry about it. You know what Course is doing now. They're getting into the military industrial complex. They're making getting into the weapons manufacturers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're borrowing heavenly to do it as well.
Speaker 10: A trillion dollars in debt.
Speaker 12: They're taking out a country that's in recession for two years to build up the military industrial complex.
Speaker 10: You like World War One Germans, Now I like World War Two better. We got to stop those Russians.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, you only killed twenty five million of them in Operation Barbara Rossa in World War Two, and now they're building it up.
Speaker 10: Oh, we're gonna build our infrastructure up soon. Hold the tanks. I mean, you can't make this stuff up.
Speaker 12: So, going back to tariffs, I do support them, and again people hate me for saying that, But again I call it the way I see it. You don't have to believe it. Do you think for yourself? But I'm going by when manufacturing was here. I'm in play Kingston, New York gan't. Once upon a time they used to make shirts. They wore shirt factories up here. They used to make TV's up here, right. NAFTA sucked the manufacturing jobs out of America and then bringing China to the World Trade Organization sucked them out. Okay, here, you and I talked about the Vietnam War, remember that one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we.
Speaker 12: Gotta hate those dirty commies because if they stay in Vietnam, they're going to take over all the age.
Speaker 10: Remember that. Who's running Vietnam? Now?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 12: The COMMEDISA they are our We get number two importers of clothing, shoes, and furniture come from comedy Vietnam. Oh the communists China. Yeah, they teach you they hate the comedies. Hey, shut doll up.
Speaker 10: We're doing business with them.
Speaker 2: We're making a lot of You're right, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 10: That's the hypocrisy.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: And text files and furniture was onere of the big industries in North Carolina decades ago. Now that's going to Vietnam as well. You know, when we had the first Trump administration, you and I were talking about the tax cuts in twenty seventeen. I thought, you're exactly right when you're pointing out the fact that the tax bill is that it was set up all the tax cuts are going to the really big corporations. And at the time, you know, Trump was saying, well, we're going to use that to bring to incentivize corporations returning to the US for manufacturing. And I said, now, I don't think that's going to happen, because I think that won't happen until they are ready to replace humans with robots. I think that the big dodge right now is that everybody thinks that the manufacturing is going to bring in quality jobs back to America. But I think that the manufacturing that they reshore is going to be going those jobs will be going to robots, not to humans. What do you think about that?
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's going to happen in the future, just like the Industrial Revolution. You know, people used to knit by hand and make things by hand, and the Industrial Revolution came in, but again it created a different level of jobs. Yeah, the robots will take over, but it's years away. It's going to be a while and in a lot of them, but a lot of them they won't be doing. And again goes back to AI. AI is going to be taking over a lot of jobs and the worst is yet to come. There's no question about it.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you about stable coin. There's a lot of people in around Trump, you know, Lucky Lutnik who was lucky enough not to go to work on nine to eleven, and all these people that they're really pushing for stable coins. The Genius Act is pushing that, laying illegal groundwork, and many of us have looked at that and said, you know, with all know your customer rules, all the rest of the stuff, it's going to operate no differently than a central bank digital currency. But one aspect of it, I think is that they're looking to replace banks. Eric Trump has said that at a meeting that they had in I think as UAE, he said banks are going to be gone in ten years, the small banks. Of course, the big banks are going to be doing business with the government, but I'm talking about the small local banks. What do you think is going to be the impact of that as we switch from banks to stable coin? What do you think about that?
Speaker 12: Let's go back we talk about AI and how the world is AI addicted and high tech addicted. It's the future and is making up the stable coin crap?
Speaker 10: Is a lot of crap?
Speaker 3: Is stable coins tied to the US dollars?
Speaker 10: Yeah? What kind of crap is this?
Speaker 12: Go back to your trench journal. From dirty cash to digital trash.
Speaker 10: And that's all it is. And the Chinese are leading the way.
Speaker 2: Go to China.
Speaker 12: Nobody uses cash, nobody uses credit cards, everything's digitized.
Speaker 10: It's the future.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when I looked at it, right, But let's go take the banks away. Yeah, where the bank's gonna What are we gonna lose with the banks? I think cash is part of it. Right, it's going to be make it more difficult to deal with cash.
Speaker 10: Back to banks. Let's go back to the banks.
Speaker 12: Jimmy Karda, remember Jimmy Kada, the peenut farmer. That's the slime ball that started the movement for interstate banking, and Slick Willy finally pushed it through.
Speaker 10: Back then.
Speaker 12: Bank of America that was only out in California. Banks were not allowed to be intrust state. In interstate, they will only intrust it. This is the bill Clinton that did away with the Glass Stiegel Act as well, remember that one.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, the banks.
Speaker 12: Remember when we were young people, all the cities had local banks and savings banks all gone, the big zone everything Trump's kids, right, The big banks are going to control They control it now.
Speaker 10: It's a crime syndicate.
Speaker 12: Going back to the stable coins are going to be the beginning of the cbdc's the Central Bank digital currencies.
Speaker 10: Here's the story.
Speaker 12: When you look at our real debt level, according to people like Gary Nullan others, it's about two hundred trillion dollars, not thirty seven trillion dollars.
Speaker 10: When you put in social Security and all the other government.
Speaker 2: Costs, the unfunded mandates.
Speaker 10: Yes, we got a new coin. We got a new coin.
Speaker 12: It's the new US dollar coin and it's worth a lot more than the dollar. And they're going to wipe out the debt level. They're going to make up something mm hm and they're going to use cbdc's to do it.
Speaker 10: It is the future.
Speaker 12: Credit cards, cash well gone, pop, palm of your hand.
Speaker 10: We'll tell it all. That's all you have to do. That's the future. It's going to go all digital, goes back to AI, goes back to high tech. It's where it is and where it's going.
Speaker 12: And again look at China, you're all going stable coin, digital coin pop.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I think you know, when we lose the small banks that are local, I think it's going to have an impact on us in terms of loans, personal and business loans. And of course it's going to have a big impact on us with cash because you know, you've got to go to a local bank as a business to you know, to turn the cash back into positive that type of stuff, and that's where people are going to get it. So I think that's going to be part of the war on cash as well. I think functionally it'll be the stable coins. We functionally the same as the CBDC in terms of how they're going to use it to track and to control us and everything that we do. You know, it's kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: Gerald.
Speaker 3: Also, you know you talk about and we all know how in China you have to give ownership to the Chinese government in order to do business there, you've got to give them a share. Trump is now trying to do that with Intel, as you also put in special taxes on AMD and on Nvidia.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: I mean, it looks to me like we are rapidly moving towards a Chinese fascist version of an economy.
Speaker 2: What do you think, you know, going.
Speaker 12: Back to cbdc's in the digital and what you were saying, they're doing it also because they know every and he is spent, where you spent it, what you spent it on, and most importantly, we get.
Speaker 10: Your tax money from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, because there's no cash lett So that's the main reason they want to do it for those three reasons, knowing all about you and getting your tax money.
Speaker 10: And what was the question asked about Trump.
Speaker 3: Looking at Intel where he says he's going to take a piece of the company. Yeah, well you think about that, that's unprecedent on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it is.
Speaker 12: Again, the government's going to take more and more control and they're going to do everything they can to get as much as they can. And it's the again you say communist look at look at it. It's a fascist country. Not my definition by guy by the name of Mussolini. The merger of state and corporate powers.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and that's what it is.
Speaker 5: Yes, Gerald, I'm here as well. I wanted to ask you, how do you see things going with it?
Speaker 10: I can't hear you.
Speaker 5: Oh, I can't hear me.
Speaker 2: Try again, can't hear it.
Speaker 5: Perhaps we can boost the audio. Okay, if you can hear me. Now, still can't hear it.
Speaker 2: Still don't hear it. Let me, I'll ask a question you wanted to.
Speaker 5: I wanted to ask him about Ukraine and Russia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you think about Ukraine and Russia and the so called peace talks that we've had, the parade that we've had this last week of the NATO people coming to Washington, d C. What to support Zelenski? What do you think is going to happen with that? Do you think we're going to have peace of some sort and if so, what do you think will look like or they just going to continue the war? Were able to hear me.
Speaker 10: We said, they announced it, Yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 12: We said when they announced that they're going to be peace talks that it was a lot of bologny. When Trump was going to meet with Putin an elastka list, we said, nothing's going to happen, and Trump said it would be serious consequences if Russia didn't do what he told him to do. So look at the cover of the Trends Journal magazine this week. Truth the consequences Trump, he said, and we said, no, truth, no consequences. We knew it was a lot of bologney. Just like remember the Iranian peace steel. Yeah, we said, this is a lot of bologney. They don't want peace with Iran. This is the Trump that ended the nuclear agreement when he was president and what happened bombs away over Iran. So going back to this, we said from the beginning, Russia is not going to give up the territory that they have conquered. And what people have no idea about knowing is how the war started and why. And we've talked about this a dozen times in the Trends Journal back in twenty and fourteen, we wrote about the United States. So with throw the democratically elected government the Victor Yanikovich in Ukraine, because Janikovich had the nerve to.
Speaker 10: Almost do a deal. Would happened?
Speaker 12: Deal with Putin? Not my language, the language of the EU. Ukukraine was the most corrupt country in Europe.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, So what happened? They needed money, They were going to make a deal with the IMF.
Speaker 12: And the EU, and Putin said I got a better deal for you. I'm gonna give you a lower interest rates and drop the price of your oil. And they said Janikovich said, okay, we'll go with you.
Speaker 2: No, you won't.
Speaker 10: That's when they overthrew the government.
Speaker 12: They were slaughtering people in the Dhanbas region in Ukraine, yah Russians. Ukraine was part of Russia for three hundred and fifty years, rigid twenty five years up until Khrushchev. They became the leader of the Soviet Union who was Ukrainian, said no, this is your country now, it's separate. So the people that were in the don Bas region when they overthrew the government, they didn't want to go with the with the new government. So the Ukrainians was slaughtering them. That's when Russia invaded. They're not going to give back the territory that they have. They're not going to give back Crimea. They had a vote in Crimea were ninety six percent of the voting public said they wanted to leave Ukraine and go at Russia. They're not going to give back Crimea. So the war's going to keep going.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree.
Speaker 3: I think that, as you said, you know, when everything fails, they take us to war, and Europe is definitely failing, and the EU wanted their own army for a very long time. So I think they're going to use this war for both of those purposes. I think they're going to keep this thing going one way or the other. In the meantime, what do you think is going to happen?
Speaker 2: Do you think that.
Speaker 3: As Germany is going into debt to create a militarized state, do you think that they actually will start to buy weapons from the US. Do you think that's going to happen the next step?
Speaker 10: Yeah, definitely, definitely.
Speaker 12: They should have going to buy like five hundred million dollars. It's in the Trends Journal.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: This was the cover of the Trends Journal back in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 12: In the article by doctor Paul Craig Roberts, formacistant Treasury Secretary under Ronald Reagan, Washington is driving the world to the final war. World to Geminy's not the right America has earned, and it's all about the overthrow of the democratically elected government.
Speaker 10: I agree, Yanikovich.
Speaker 3: And now before before Trump can collect his Nobel Peace Prize for creating a war peace in Ukraine, he is. Now there's a push and talk about war with Mexico and against the drug cartels.
Speaker 2: What do you think is going to happen with that?
Speaker 10: Nothing?
Speaker 2: So this is just Trump.
Speaker 12: How about Trump calling that Yahoo a war hero, saying that he's a war hero too. Yeah, Trump called himself a war hero, a war hero, you got five trap deferments.
Speaker 10: I'm the same age as the cat. I could have hit a bone spur on his ankle. His daddy paid off a dock that he get him out. Yeah, a war hero. Yeah, Yeah, they're crazy.
Speaker 2: They absolutely are. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so you know, if we look at Israel, the uh I just played a clip earlier here where Lindsey Graham has now become an end time preacher, telling us that God is going to pull the plug in America if we don't support Israel.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we wrote about it in this sweet trends er own.
Speaker 12: By the way, when you put the night code in, it's the grand total of two dollars and fifty cents a week, a couple of pennies a day, and we're giving you with no magazine in the.
Speaker 10: World is given. Nothing comes close to it, that's right. And we talk about gold.
Speaker 12: Oh, we went of our forecasts last year top trend golden year for gold. It only went up twenty seven percent last year. Yes, he said it's going to going up this year. Well, it's up at another thirty percent this year. It's going to Anyway, Bitcoin not what you like, what you want, what you wish for. We said when Trump got elected and you mentioned the was it Lutnik or the.
Speaker 10: Kid in the in the in the crypto business, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the son?
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Oh and and the Trump families in the crypto business.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so and oh and it gave him a three hundred over one hundred million dollars his campaign to crypto guys and ten million dollars plus plus plus for his inauguration. Yeah, you're investing in it. Yeah, so the prices are going to keep going up.
Speaker 2: Right, that's right.
Speaker 3: I have a question actually here from an audience member. DG eight says, David, can you ask Gerald how much cryptos are responsible for keeping gold and silver prices lower than they should be? What do you think?
Speaker 12: He's one hundred percent right? If there was no crypto goal, prices would be dumped.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, unquestioned. Yeah, and again a made up thing mm the high tech world.
Speaker 12: And again the banksters wanted to keep going because all going to go cbdc's bank digital currencies, yes, from dirty cash to digital trash.
Speaker 3: I have a real problem with you know, everything about it. It's not a coin. They call them crypto coins. There's no physical coin there. It's not encrypted to to hide to make it private.
Speaker 2: It's very public.
Speaker 3: And then of course when you add the stable aspect to it, they tie it to the US dollar, which is not stable at all. Everything about it seems to be a mislabeled, doesn't it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and I gave miss sorry, maybe they misspelled it. It's not crypto, it's clipto.
Speaker 10: Clipping you.
Speaker 12: Yes, Pligo clipto, We're clipping you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, big pumping dump. That's what many people called it. Nice of the Storm says, the elephant in the room is that if robots replace people, then who will purchase the products that they make? Ubi will have no disposable income to buy stuff. Well, I think that's where they really want to push us is into a global welfare state. I've been watching this for quite some time, and I was really surprised to see people who had, like Charles Murray, who had written the book Losing Ground about the bad effects on people of being on welfare. He says, you know, it really is debilitating. It makes people dependent on government. And they use that research that he had in that book. They used it to push welfare reform under the Reagan administration. But now even people like Charles Murray are pushing universal basic income. You have must pushed it, you had Bloomberg pushed it. All these people want to put us on welfare and take away our jobs.
Speaker 2: I think that's where we're headed in the future.
Speaker 3: So what else is on your radar here? What do you think is going to be happening? Are we going to be moving to another escalation with Iran soon at this point, certainly it's on the cards eventually. What do you see in terms of the next things coming up, the next crises that are coming up.
Speaker 12: I'm very concerned about the Israel war and I think they're going to attack Iran again.
Speaker 10: Netanya is going to do everything you can to stay in power.
Speaker 12: No outrage about the genocide by definition being committed there. You know, there are two one million, two point two million people living in gods, over a million of them at children starving to death in front of everybody's eyes, being killed, slaughtered, and we're sitting out with our money, by the way, a taxpayer money to give to Israel to keep bombing and destroying the place. And now they're trying to push them out of there. Whether they want to send them to Somalia someplaces with Sudan.
Speaker 2: Do they have a place that they want to send them in? Have they mentioned where they want to come?
Speaker 10: Back to Trump?
Speaker 3: Yeah, go back to the What do they have a place where they said they want to oh, Sudan? Okay, I guess we can bring the people from Sudanne into the US, and we can send the Palestinians to Sudan kind.
Speaker 2: Of musical chairs. I guess I don't know. Yeah, yeah, well that's crazy.
Speaker 12: And then let's go back to his son in law, Jared Kushner. Jared Kushner in March at twenty twenty four, it's in your trans journal said that quote, that's very valuable waterfront prop and the Palestinians should be pushed into an intogev desert. And then Trump came out with his Middle East riviera. I remember, so it's it's genocide, yes, and no outrage, no outrage, no outrage, no outrage. If you come out against it, you're blacklisted, you're an anti semit Oh, before you were talking about before I came on the air, you were talking about, well, the funds that go to the grants that go to Harvard, how much did you say they they got?
Speaker 3: It was nine billion dollars they get from the federal government that they cut off to them because they had pro Palestinian riots there. They get nine billion with a B every year from the US government. And they've got an endowment that is the largest endowment on earth, and they just started investing in gold. But I was laughing about the fact that they put it into ets rather than in the physical gold.
Speaker 2: So they're not that smart, I guess.
Speaker 12: But the think about it, why are we giving this money to these these universities. They don't pay any taxes exactly, they and and and what what what?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 12: What great accomplishments have they given us of all these years?
Speaker 10: How about zero? Yeah, it's a crime syndicate.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree.
Speaker 3: And so you've got the conservatives that are cheering and say, yeah, we don't want Harvard to have money, but the Trump administration will be more than happy to give them all of that nine billion dollars a year if they were just censor any criticism of Israel. That's the only issue they have with them. Yep, Yeah, truly amazing.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's so when you're talking before about where the country is going, as I said, it's fascism. It's according to Mussolini, the mergers, state and corporate powers.
Speaker 10: We have no freedom anymore.
Speaker 12: By the way, we're going to be having a piece of freedom rally up here in Kingston on September twenty eighth. So far Judging Apolitanos, Scott Ritter and Joe Gloria will be speakers and it will be starting at two pm. And go to occupy peace dot com. Occupy peace dot com. I'm a warrior for the principal peace. And by the way, do you want to occupy peace or do you want to occupy war?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: And tell me what God do you believe in?
Speaker 12: All these people who call themselves evangelical Christian?
Speaker 10: What Christ you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 12: And all your people that believe were your ten commandments? What'd you forget about doushot not kill?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 3: The very obvious ethics that were taught by Christ and the apostles are completely ignored. And these people focus entirely on what they think is going to happen at the end of the world world, And even if they had that right, they're not warranted to go out and kill people to make something happen. That's the most lunatic thing I've ever seen in my life. That's one of the things that really concerns me about Christians and America is how.
Speaker 2: They have jumped in on this.
Speaker 3: You know, I was reading an article the other day talking about that was focused on the history of Zionism Gerald and I think a lot of people don't realize that the Zionist movement in the early days was not exclusively focused on Palestine or the Holy Land or whatever. They were looking at possibly moving into the northeast, into New York, New Jersey areas more because they had so many people in New York City. They even looked at Galveston, they looked at in Texas, they looked at Uganda, a lot of different places. The key thing that the Zionist movement was about was having their own country, and all of this religious veneer that has been put on it is simply window dressing because the people who ran this thing were not religious. They weren't They weren't religious Jews, they were not Christians. But they've been able to use that to deceive people.
Speaker 12: Yeah, theodrehearsal. God made this stuff up like the eighteen nineties. Yeah, oh, and what did what did Biden say? He was a Zionist. He supports Zionism. He said, you don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we've seen that. Yeah, there's a lot of Christians who are really hardcore and will excuse anything in the name of making this happen. It's like, we're in the world. Did you ever see people who being able to force God's hand, you know, by the actions that they're going to do, that doesn't make any sense at all. But we've got another couple of questions here, and look, sorry, go ahead, Yeah, I've got a question for you. Says this is about tariffs. One person comments and said tariff's are not about bringing back industry. The terriffs will kill consumption and have a chilling effect on what few manufacturing is still left in the US, causing inflation. I'm concerned because you know, at the very beginning of this, when you look at what Peter Navarro did with his so called reciprocal taxes, it was focused on a country by country basis. It wasn't focused on a particular industry like the tariffs of the late eighteen hundreds, and it wasn't about being able to raise enough money to get rid of the income tax because the government is just too large at.
Speaker 10: This point, I can't hear you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I can't hear you.
Speaker 3: Okay, can you hear me now? And we lost all audio. We've had some issues. Can you hear me now, Gerald, he's not hearing me at all. Got anything there?
Speaker 2: Lance?
Speaker 5: I think he's frozen. Yeah, I think we may have lost connection.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we lost contact him. We're going to go through an answered some of these questions. I would agree with Nathan Bedford Forest eighteen sixty five. I think that is exactly what's going to happen. And we've lost Gerald here. Our connection has been kind of spotty from the very beginning. But hello, Hello, can you hear me? Can you hear me?
Speaker 15: Hello?
Speaker 13: Hello?
Speaker 2: Can you hear me? I'm talking?
Speaker 3: See what you can do? Lance, But let's see, maybe you need to re establish with him.
Speaker 10: No, it's all broken up. I can't. I can't hear you. Okay, No, it's all broken up.
Speaker 3: Okay, Lance, won't you cut the thing and see if you're going to establish connection with him. We can hear him, but he can't hear us. We can see him, but he's not getting a feed from us.
Speaker 5: With some kind of issue with the ISP itself, probably the connection is just not very strong right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that the problem with the tariffs is exactly that. I think it's going to be inflationary. I think we're going to wind up paying higher taxes, and I think that any industry that they do move back is going to be automated. And I think its way difficult to compete with China, even with automated industry, because they put all of the United States as well as Europe at a competitive disadvantage with the cost of energy. They have given a competitive advantage and energy costs to China and to India with the Parish Climate cord. They just did it by Fiat and said, you guys can use cheap and dirty and it doesn't matter whatsoever. But nobody else can even use coal if they clean it. But these guys can use coal and they don't have to clean it. So you can't compete with China on that kind of a basis. Even if they've got robotic factories and we got robotic factories, we're not going to be able to compete with them. So I'm very concerned with what's happening with terrorists. But like Gerald was saying, it is a kind of economic fascism, and that is what Trump likes. He likes economic fascism. He wants to own parts of Intel just like the Chinese government would, and he's directly taxing companies himself. I don't know how we excuse that. I hope at some point in time somebody maybe it's gonna be the courts, because it's not going to be Congress. As long as Mike Johnson is there, they're never going to try to rein him in from his reign of emergencies that he's using to dictate to us.
Speaker 5: Sorry real quick. And I thing to consider is with China's slave labor, they are going to be jobs that are better suited to be done by people versus robots, and they will always have that advantage there. They will always be able to put someone in that role for a much lower price than anyone in the Western rold is able to. They'll just pay them peanuts the slave labor price.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, as little as they pay people in China. Humans are going to be pretty cost effective compared to robots in China for a very long time because they come with skills that much better than robots, and they just pay them slave wages and half for the longest amount of time. Cecilia fourteen David Travis Lance, can you tell your email where we can send you emails or posted here? Yes, it's on Davidnight dot News, but it is Davidknight's show at ProtonMail dot com.
Speaker 5: I also posted it in chat a bit ago.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, And dougalug says, did you hear Trump saying maybe they will let me into heaven for doing such and such. Yeah, we've talked about that a couple of times. And isn't that a reflection on his spiritual advisors quote unquote like Paul White and Robert Jeffries and the rest of them. You know, Paul White is completely into the prosperity gospel. What she tells people is, you know, just like Joel Austin, join the church and give me lots of money and then God's going to give you lots of money. Well that's not what it's about. And but Trump is drawn to that, and that's kind of his spiritual DNA. He said his family is very strong followers of Norman Vincent Peel. But even people who have like Robert Jefferies, who has a mega church in Dallas and he was pushing the vaccines for Trump, he's very political. And even he is, even though he's not a prosperity gospel guy, he's a political connection guy. And evidently he's not going to tell Trump what the good news is that Trump can't earn his way into heaven. That's good news. Actually, the billionaires want to believe that they can. Bloomberg thinks that he can, and Trump thinks that he can. They think they can buy their way in, and they've got their own set of rules. And that's what happens with all religions. Everybody says, well, there's going to be certain things that I can do in order to get favor with God, and then they all make up their list of things that are doable, I think this way, and then they fail to be able to execute on that list. Quite frankly, that's typically what happens. But salvation is a free gift from God because of the sacrifice and the work of the Lord Jesus Christ, and only people who come to him on that basis, not the people who plead their good works, even good works that were done in the name of Jesus. No one is going to be able to earn their way into heaven. But all these billionaires think that they can, if there is such a thing. They don't really believe it. That's what Bloomberg said, Well, if there is a heaven, I don't even have to be interviewed. It's like, I don't know what this guy is even thinking that's going on, as if God doesn't know everything that he's.
Speaker 5: Done awakening one day.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, you can pray for these people, and you should pray for them.
Speaker 3: We're told to pray for our leaders, and one of the key things is to keep them away from us, but also that they may have relationship with God that would keep them from being so oppressive to us, and that's an appropriate thing to pray for.
Speaker 2: Trump.
Speaker 3: Well, it looks like we have lost our ability to communicate with Gerald.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and so it must be on their end or some part of the connection between us, because the stream is going out fine, and that's a much more intense connection than the one that we used to connect to Gerald. So I don't know what's going Maybe they're having internet trouble there, or maybe there's some break in the line somewhere between us.
Speaker 3: But well, it's interesting, you know, when we go back and look at this Israeli cybersecurity official who was given a get out of jail free card. I think that is a very important story because when you look at what's going on with Jeffrey Epstein, you got to ask, do we have a pattern here?
Speaker 2: I think we do. I mean, you know, we saw that.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey Epstein was given a get out of jail card free quite literally by a guy that then later the local prosecutor was labeled later promoted by Trump and put in t our of the labor department. And that's when we found out as people were questioning him about Epstein, that's when he said, yeah, it was intelligence operations, and I was told to back off of that. Well, it's kind of interesting when we look at this case in Nevada because the Trump administration is now trying to say we had nothing to do with it, and yet they had everything to do with it. The entire sting was an investigation of the FBI and Homeland Security. They included the local police there with their boots on the ground essentially. But now Cash, Patel and Bongino are a wall again in this doing nothing, and Pam Bondi is also a wall in this particular case. But it gets even more telling about this because the person that Trump put in charge as the federal attorney for Nevada that is there is actually Israeli born and she played this game saying that she was going to leave it up to the local officials to prosecute all this, and that was happening as they were giving this guy the ability to leave the country. And the response from the net Yahoo government was well, we'll be open if they ask us, if they give us some details about what happened, and if they ask us to extradite, we will consider that. But of course they have a history of exactly not doing that. You talked about this the other day, Travis, and that was actually a CBS report that was talking about the massive number of pedophiles that are given a free pass to live in Israel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because of right or return. Just so long as you have Jewish ancestry or heritage, they basically don't care what you've done. You can flee there and you're basically kept safe from extradition under any circumstances.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: And so if you people have showed just this year, number of them just they have some of the highest ratio of sex offenders now just because this keeps happening, they have a numerous number of sex offenders there and it continues to grow because of this right of return.
Speaker 3: As Life site News was talking about the incident, they have a quote from Sean Kingo's reporting on this, he said, talk to officers there. The officers told me they couldn't believe it. This is not speculation, this is not rumor, this is fact. And yet Israel has paraded him back to Tel Aviv as if nothing happens. To the report, Henderson to Timeton Center confirmed that he was indeed arrested and charged, and felony charges are pending. According to the North Star newspaper, Natanyahu's office denied that the arrest took place. They released a statement afterward claiming that quote, a state employee who traveled to the US for professional matters was questioned by American authorities during his stay. The employee was not arrested in returned to occupied territories as scheduled. Yet that is an outright lie as to what is happening when they were pressed for it. The Times of Israel did report that he was arrested and booked into the Henderson Detention Center, but the Israeli government says, well, we have not received any additional details through authorized channels to date. Should such details be received, the Directorate will act accordingly.
Speaker 18: So.
Speaker 3: In other words, the Israeli born a federal attorney that's in charge of that area would have to send them details and requests for extradition. Guess what's going to happen. This is a story that shows the cover up of pedophiles and our government and their government.
Speaker 2: It shows the.
Speaker 3: Collusion of these intelligence agencies and it shows how Israel is in charge of this Trump administration. The US Department of State denied intervening to release the skuy Alexandrovitch. The state departments he did not claim diplomatic community and was released by a state judge pending a court date. And he claims that the US government intervened are false. And yet the people who are there say that the police that were there locally said that he told them that he was going to be returning and they let him go. Anyway, Two things that you can't escape at the black Hat conference, which is where he was, and that is the relentless buzz of generative artificial intelligence. He wrote this on Twitter and the sound of Hebrew in every corridor Alexandrovitch had written on Twitter. He so the key takeaway the future of cybersecurity is being written in code, and it seems a significant part of it is being authored in Tel Aviv, empowered by large language models. It is an exciting time to be in the field, and that's what he is.
Speaker 5: There no evil that they won't get Tel Aviv, ugh. Tel Aviv is one of the gayest cities on earth. They have they conticularly pushed this as Oh, Israel is a great it's our only democracy in the Middle East. It's the only one where gay marriage is legal or prosecutor. It's like that isn't a plus.
Speaker 3: There were pioneers in that and they pushed it much earlier than most people did. But it looks like it's an exciting time for him to be in the field. He's trying to get some miters in the field with him. The CBS report was actually in twenty twenty. It highlighted the problem of Jewish pedophiles in the US. That's what you were talking about.
Speaker 2: They said.
Speaker 3: The problem is compounded by Israel's lack of a sex offender registry. They don't even keep track of their own pedophiles. They're free to harm people who live in Israel. It reminds me of what was done by the NSSA with Michael Achino. If you remember the story, Michael Akino was at the Presidium in California and working for the NSSA, and the chaplain there had his grandson with him, and his grandson saw him across the cross the way and said, there's Michael Achino. He's got a room that's all black. He said, how do you know that? He took me in there, And so he contacted the police, and the police went to his house and sure enough he had a room that was all black, and they began charges against him for pedophilia. And this is a guy who was an open Satanist. He was praded on TV by what was her name, Oprah Winfrey. Oprah Winfrey put him out and talking about his temple of set, his Satanic stuff. And the response from the NSA was to transfer him out of the state of California so that he would not be charged by the local officials. And that's precisely what is being done by the Trump administration and by this Israeli born federal attorney that.
Speaker 2: Is in that area. Well, that's all the time that we have for today. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 3: Don't forget go to Trendsjournal dot com us a code night to save ten percent off of Geralds like publication.
Speaker 2: Thank you for joining us. Have a good weekend.
Speaker 5: See you Monday.
Speaker 3: The common Man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us their Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God.
Speaker 2: That is what we have in common.
Speaker 3: That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com