Speaker 1: In the first thing that I don't know nothing to know the kind back, so they don't you to try to pring him.
Speaker 2: Well, you as one of the officers of of the large the same as liars, you was a goat trata.
Speaker 3: Well, I ain't gonna sign nothing. U go get me in no member, I've enough humble down.
Speaker 4: Emma's when you thinking of Ruby said as those mothers you get right down at the something or your lord, this can't right down like it go fall?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: Why have I got a messer now?
Speaker 6: With the time things?
Speaker 4: Emmaus remember the Bible, all the pasty nights and pro see.
Speaker 2: I remember again a member against see not too many of 'em down there, the bylaws said, and all of the brothers unt stick it together? Or if I find this thing, you wanna sign a shoot so we just both to get the trouble.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna get in no tub.
Speaker 6: You gonna sign it, and you.
Speaker 4: Wherever the game bitch stayed or some thing of got to be sign Uh?
Speaker 2: Why don't the king bee a sign agg gigs pay say you don't ever sign out a big clue?
Speaker 3: What do you do as kind of pan don't you gonna mean and.
Speaker 4: I'll look as me.
Speaker 7: You analyze the gigs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll do that, but it behind for a sign that I'll.
Speaker 2: Read the contract and twenty two years I go along. I'll give the contract that the King's say, ain't told us nothing about the s gives this a the other ones?
Speaker 3: What he I just say?
Speaker 4: How the first was that uh is a E R W M E and b as agraema?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: What are the world of sense?
Speaker 8: After the government names as the same that you see on a government staper. Wonder the name uh unium of deployer?
Speaker 5: Now what do you mean?
Speaker 4: It means the same as everything is all right?
Speaker 7: The eyes of got how come they have it?
Speaker 5: Or?
Speaker 6: Go ahead and I listened it?
Speaker 4: Stay here there's ask gru eaton made and in and see uh g in the ain know used to mess with the first.
Speaker 5: Part of the over.
Speaker 3: If you gonna sign the thing, you better mess with all of 'em. You nobly wake up and find yourself in the.
Speaker 6: Army or something. You go around here and signing things that they'll beat.
Speaker 7: You have to go down here to number one.
Speaker 6: What do you got to see?
Speaker 4: It's they the party of the first part. Well put in shape everything they skin.
Speaker 7: After the larger all or semesty knights don't see they.
Speaker 6: Better get the bank accounts to get down there.
Speaker 3: That's the first thing you want to do.
Speaker 7: Well, the somebody that's gonna pick up the large all they got up to do with the bank account, well, who's gonna pay it for theirself?
Speaker 6: After they hit us six down there?
Speaker 4: The larger is gonna pay for it?
Speaker 3: Where here is the dollar's gonna get the money?
Speaker 7: They gonna reason you gonna railing him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you better start doing the seeds right now, gonna cosend you take him a long time, the leaders and when that.
Speaker 7: Down there, yeah, they can get the money alright, when the time comes to pay, and I've.
Speaker 3: Got enough, Well about what else t of 'em?
Speaker 6: With that face?
Speaker 3: Another thing, what are you gonna sign huh? If the dog just got a bee for worst thing?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: The man gonna make you see for.
Speaker 4: All as a man gonna make me pay or something, cause I ain't got nothing to do with it.
Speaker 3: Well, if you ain't got nothing to do with it, then what.
Speaker 6: Are you signing it for?
Speaker 4: Cause I is the whale?
Speaker 2: And the first thing you know, the leader's gonna be in guilds, rarely in 'em you don't know nothing about the law. I've done study law.
Speaker 4: You know that I know how to handle the pace. I look here, it's say they say here that the Party of the first Party is.
Speaker 7: Gonna do everything. Don't that I don't know what to see. If you see Party of the first part down.
Speaker 3: Here though, don't Yeah, but it don't need nothing to do it.
Speaker 8: If dm US, I gotta find these day us un lets the members down at the lodge all know that I was doing something. I got up at the next meeting and.
Speaker 2: I wanted to tell 'em that I was finding a lot of paper doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you get up at the next reason you give the kills, you wanna be able to talk.
Speaker 4: To head and always that look at this contract.
Speaker 3: Oh right, that's be it.
Speaker 4: You know, just because I was thick at the.
Speaker 7: Last week, couldn't say I don't take that. I can't talk to because if I get ready, the certain it is, don't don't get ready, don't get talked right because the president Cause if you get there, rests the boy.
Speaker 5: I'll pull out of this tactic.
Speaker 4: Yet, so it was the reasons last.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the the last thing that ever happen to men here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I ever lead you, you wouldn't.
Speaker 5: No, what don't you run?
Speaker 1: I get that all cause you put up it all.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't now and I don't feel that some times.
Speaker 5: But you know what takes brains to run or something? And maybe that's time we ain't make it. Hm.
Speaker 4: Who was the one that saw the ideas falls? The fresh air back came?
Speaker 2: I was I really better the idea have a bactic cat without a copper?
Speaker 3: Yeah, see I had a time going to do to the self. I see the leading time to winter too?
Speaker 5: Who showed you how to run the bus? Who was keeping the book? Now?
Speaker 1: If we sleep there in the morning and Sam o'clock, then come down and I per.
Speaker 5: Speech the rest of the stab.
Speaker 2: If you can't take me to wear my great house sous I was playing at the rest sleep.
Speaker 5: I didn't know time cause I stopped prinking. And if a ways up in the morning, I started thinking to you thinking, so going back to seat and all us we did now we were got from the building give away now we do.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of brand of John there jobs the gutter down said that that downtac we must the thanking to thank you O more.
Speaker 2: I'll look at, look at you'll get it open go jump.
Speaker 5: Back and back that.
Speaker 3: But let me throw it down here and tina open up this thing and way I can tell by.
Speaker 5: The hand laid teller, wasn't it your next? Wait? Can I get a goat down here? You gotta go that go you know, raby to meet him that h h I dog dos s I bet I seed this see yeah going now? Reason say you don't hold hold us out want you know darn never give see see uh me, oh yeah, he's been to all the dogs a.
Speaker 6: Tell 'em to the matter then calling him the daughter some me. The matter is that you stay here.
Speaker 5: You see five holf years bok or you as a heart breaking anger. I told you that before you were a heart working.
Speaker 6: Now don't move around now in.
Speaker 5: The go ahead and joy in whatever.
Speaker 1: Send to see uh give friends the doug mine while he that you were going in with.
Speaker 6: But stay and please I wonder who sent the telling you book that needs to do.
Speaker 7: Now in well let us think he is doing it cause but you said you're a good meet on.
Speaker 4: Me on what else is?
Speaker 1: Then let that then just they hear and then I see and.
Speaker 6: Our kids see you leave.
Speaker 1: After all it wonderful than you her fool me that you would.
Speaker 3: Do me like this to see that, and that you had well. I mean, as you know, women's boat get mad off and on.
Speaker 7: Don't just a little spell like that all your good then.
Speaker 3: You be here.
Speaker 1: I knew that mine e e.
Speaker 6: S h happiness would not last, but I fid goud cute and but he you love me.
Speaker 4: And if you think I don't know her, don't go now that'll do a good too.
Speaker 7: And let us think that you know that he ain't got you wrap around up thinker.
Speaker 3: But I do love it, and I love her better and anything in this work.
Speaker 5: Read what else you said see him.
Speaker 1: I just want you to know that I love you and would always think of you. I is sending you the little package by.
Speaker 3: All e I l e all easy dead.
Speaker 4: That's regrets regards me.
Speaker 1: Then you see in the pacis you will sign the geese with me, and I hope your news girl, you'll be as patent of you as I was behind Group H. And you send him the sack of me.
Speaker 3: And there wasn't one a thin and