Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners, Hey, Richard's going to rock.
Speaker 2: How you doing doing well?
Speaker 3: Oh Richard, I'm so happy you hold me.
Speaker 2: Alex is so happy that you're on with us.
Speaker 1: Richard, I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: You morning, and Lowe as well. Good morning, Richard.
Speaker 2: You're going for win number two today. You are trying to avoid what we call around these parts a one pump chump. You don't want that, Richard. Okay, that's the player.
Speaker 3: Okay, I gotta I got a Hall of Famer here.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is Mile Oft meet Paul.
Speaker 3: Hey, Paul, good morning.
Speaker 2: You're a one time Hall of Famer, yes, sir, yeah, but number one in our hearts. This guy was in the Mile of Meat, got married to the Gale.
Speaker 3: No way, Yeah they did, Yeah he did.
Speaker 1: It's nice to meet you.
Speaker 2: Making babies and everything else over there.
Speaker 3: All right, you were in the Hall of Fame? Was it a while ago?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Twenty nineteen, twenty nineteen, you're due. You're dude it You want to get back in there, right?
Speaker 1: Yes? I do.
Speaker 2: Okay, hasn't played since last year. We'll see if he's rusty.
Speaker 3: Richard and Paul.
Speaker 2: What are they playing for?
Speaker 1: We've got Rod Ryan showed t shirts up in here. Oh, here we go.
Speaker 2: All right, someone's blown up too. Okay, guys, you know how to do this.
Speaker 3: Paul Richard, you did great yesterday.
Speaker 1: Do it again.
Speaker 2: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. You're going by rich correct Richard, Yes, sir, rich Paul. Here comes Moe's questions.
Speaker 3: Good luck.
Speaker 2: She's starting with a fill in the blank question.
Speaker 3: Here we go, silly blank tricks are for kids.
Speaker 2: Hang on, did he yell out silly instead of his name? You have to yell out your name when you think you know the answer. So even in that memo, I gotta go with Paul on that, Paul Rabbit, Richard. If you want to start calling yourself silly, I'm fine with that, but you have to just establish you have to establish that at the beginning of the game.
Speaker 1: Rod, I'm gonna go by silly today, Thank you, Richard.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you guys, whatever you want to call yourselves at the beginning of the game, you just established that with me.
Speaker 3: It's everyone.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm gonna go by ridiculous today.
Speaker 3: When I when you hear ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It's me all right. Paul's on the board. Silly Richard is not on the board. He needs this one to stay in the game.
Speaker 3: Question number two, shout out your name, rich or Paul. What is the main ingredient in guacamole? Silly rich avocado? You're in the game. Good save bro, Wow Paul, he's quick, he's quick. Paul. You were right there for the win.
Speaker 2: Is it going to be, silly Richard, where's it going to be? Mile of meet Paul, who's a one time Hall of Famer.
Speaker 1: For the win.
Speaker 3: Before embarking on a solo career Beyonce, it was part of what R and B group, Paul.
Speaker 2: Destiny's child. He said it with a question mark, but it's right.
Speaker 1: He's trying to pick his manhood, you know. Cool not know that.
Speaker 2: I'm ron Burg indeed, Yeah, dude, you got it.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, good dame, Silly Richard. Yeah, I didn't put myself today.
Speaker 3: You did.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did, Yeah you did.
Speaker 2: But everyone heard it. So that's a good thing for us, not a great thing for you. But you're gonna help somebody. The next person that plays said, god, I better not do that, right because he sounded so ridiculous doing that. I better not do that when I get on the game.
Speaker 3: Stilla, Richard, you were fun. I hope you call back.
Speaker 2: And play again.
Speaker 3: I'll do my best to get on, all right.
Speaker 2: How about one down the Hall of Famer Mile of Meet Paul?
Speaker 3: Can you can you play tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: There you are, Paul.
Speaker 3: Can you play tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Awesome, dude, all right, what's gonna be good to have you back on