Speaker 1: It's been and skin Show ninety one point one the Eagle and you know what we do right around this time, It is time for your MAVs Minute, brought to you by our friends at Sunset at mckennie Ampitheater. Guy, but I know you're as excited about that as I am. You can learn more at Sunset Texas dot com. It's coming to McKenny going to be open in twenty twenty six. It is super dope. So the fan voting for NBA All Star ended yesterday. Now they released results for you know, it's part of it is fan voting, part of its media, part of it is uh, you know, I think players vote too, and so anyways, there's going to be one more number release. But the last time I saw the numbers, Shay was two point four million. This is in the West for the Guards because now they have front court backcourt. Steph was one point eight, Luca was one point six seven, and fourth place was Kai at just a million flat. And so I don't think those numbers will change dramatically. But with all the endies, I don't think the Mavericks are going to have any All Stars this year. Does that bother you at all, not at all. I love it because they need the rest. I want both their big dogs who would have a shot at making that All Star Game need the rest. You know, I don't know when Lucas coming back, but I wouldn't want to rush back for an All Star Game.
Speaker 2: And Kai, I don't think it matters to him. He knows who he is.
Speaker 1: He lets his game speak for hisself, and he doesn't need to be in that All Star Game either. And you know, Luca won't be an MVP. You know, he's out of the m v P. They're they're gonna slip back in the back of the standings a little bit here. They're gonna slide back, and people are gonna start forgetting about him, and they're gonna take him for granted and think that there are season's over. But then Lucas gonna come back and they're gonna rise like a phoenix skin, not like phoenix phoenixskins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're gonna like, uh.
Speaker 1: You know, fiery bird, Kevin, you know what I'm saying, Bird of flames, and they're gonna send to the top of the stuff. Later we'll rank all the various bird of flames. I do think that even though his numbers aren't elite at the top. Because the All Star Game is in San Francisco, I suspect Clay will be in that three point shooting contest like a hope, you know, like a salute like I love you, yeah so, and then I hope everyone in the three point contest has to wear a captain's hat, like a boating like that White Boating Capital. Anyways, that is your MAV's Minute, brought to you by our friends at Sunset at Mechinnia Ampitheater. Go to Sunset Texas dot com. That Sunset Texas dot com where you can own a piece of it.
Speaker 3: It is a really really cool thing.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: We are going to talk about faral hogs in the five o'clock hour, but right now it's time for.
Speaker 3: This juicings hot God, come.
Speaker 5: Stay on top in the shovel.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 5: So yesterday was the inauguration and they had lots of performers there. They had a technical difficulty with Carrie Underwood as she was going to come out and sing America the Beautiful I'm gonna play.
Speaker 2: This for you.
Speaker 5: Rumors are she threw a big hissy fit backstage. After this happened, Okay, you ready.
Speaker 1: Performing America the Beautiful, Please welcome the Armed Forces chorus, and Carrie Underwood.
Speaker 2: Walking out very cramped. If she had cramps, it's very it's cramped space.
Speaker 3: Okay, so she did have the cramps. Oh no, that's great. Albeit sound.
Speaker 1: Do you know the words helped me out here?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: So we're gonna do it accapella.
Speaker 5: You guys know the words to Americas Beautiful clearly, So we'll just do it. So that music that was supposed to play, you heard it go and then it cuts out and then there's awkward silence and someone ripped a huge honta civic part.
Speaker 3: Hopeing no one heard it, so it might have been Trump power fart.
Speaker 2: Let everyone know.
Speaker 5: She was like right between Trump and Malania and Joe and Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Did you see the Clinton? Oh yes, Bill he was he was Did he gau get someone? He was craning his neck to get a look at the backside of Carrie Underwood.
Speaker 3: She sounded great that little bit that we heard.
Speaker 2: Good good singer.
Speaker 1: She sounded fine, right. I sings a bunch of dumb songs, but like her voice is great and she's.
Speaker 5: A smoke show let's go to the Liberty Ball where Billy ray Cyrus is going to be performing. And uh, I'll tell you Billy ray Cyrus clearly, you know he did Old Town Road with the Little nas X, but Little nas X was not there.
Speaker 2: That's a surprise.
Speaker 3: So he did that yesterday.
Speaker 1: Uh yes, and Billy ray Cyrus sweet, he was just like a cameo and like a remix of it. But he's claiming it, like yeah.
Speaker 2: He's claiming it, and he's kind of playing it.
Speaker 5: But they so they play for about five minutes, the entire song, and it's got the little Nose, you know.
Speaker 3: They played Little nas X's verse.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, absolutely, and Billy's just up there holding a guitar and kind of harmonizing it. And then at the end of it, he thinks he's gonna do it his way.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 6: At the end, I don't take my holes to the Old Town Road.
Speaker 4: To go ride till I can't take my holes old Town Road. I'm gone take the Old Town Road.
Speaker 2: I'm going.
Speaker 3: Someone choking take the road I've gone.
Speaker 6: I can't. No, Mom, put your hands together now like that. If you encourage about keep going. They told me to kill as much time as possible. So does anybody know the worst? Break the heart?
Speaker 2: What old folks home? Are they at right now? There's three clips here. It's so good. How love what it is?
Speaker 6: Anyone?
Speaker 2: In other words? The other thing I have?
Speaker 1: That's actually a really great way to end some of our shows. He sounds like if an Ashtray could talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not doing well.
Speaker 3: Okay, have you guys ever seen Mulhall and Drive.
Speaker 1: No, it's David Lynch movie and it's a really strange movie. But he casts Billy Ray Cyrus and part of it it's because he loves having bad actors in movies, like that's his thing. And he's got Billy Ray Cyrus and Mulhall and Drive.
Speaker 5: Well, his guitar is not working very well, so we're gonna kill little more time as we get a guitar tech out there.
Speaker 6: Check check.
Speaker 2: Guh Yeah, I mean all the channels are streaming all this.
Speaker 6: Hey is my guitar still on? I think they cut me off? Is my guitar on dead? I don't hear my guitar anymore?
Speaker 1: Check?
Speaker 6: Is anybody awake? I don't hear it?
Speaker 3: Do you all hear this?
Speaker 5: Where's it?
Speaker 3: My hat?
Speaker 6: Check is anyone back there can somebody turned my guitar back on, and we're gonna sing a little bit more. You don't want to sing more, or you want me to just get the hell off the stage, don't give it down. You're probably tired of listening to the music over and over. And I says, you know what, these people want to party. They want to party. Here he goes, here, he goes, hold on, I bet I got excited and unplugged. It volumes up.
Speaker 4: It's not on batteries working matter.
Speaker 6: Ah well, let's see I could try ideas. I mean, after what Carrie Underwood did today, was it carry Underwood? Fabulous? Carrie Underwood, you were amazing tofficulties too, guys.
Speaker 5: And him life when there's what I do when these times we're struggling to kill time. Though, let's send it home with a good message.
Speaker 6: They had technical difficulties too, And in life, when you have technical difficulties, you just gotta keep going.
Speaker 5: Okay, life, but you have technical difficulties, you gotta going.
Speaker 2: But he keep breaking hard is what he's there to do.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, So we got to fill up this fifteen minutes somehow, even though none of his equipment's working and he's not really there, and uh, stay tuned to the end.
Speaker 2: We've got a good drop at the end for you. Christian.
Speaker 6: You know what, hell, just stab your fingers. That's okay, Bud, that's okay. You can tell the world he never was my girl. You can burn my clothes up when I'm gone, go like, or you can tell your friend just what a food of being and laughing joke about me on the fall he go, don't tell my heart my hegg can break your heart. I just don't thank you don't understand. And if you tell my heart, migg you break your heart. He might blow up and kill this band.
Speaker 3: Thank you, good night.
Speaker 2: Laugh that's what it will show.
Speaker 3: Okay. It's so much easier to tell people clap along.
Speaker 1: Wait, what about how uncommitted he was to it?
Speaker 3: Sometimes it was quarter notes, sometimes it was eighth notes. Sometimes it wasn't.
Speaker 2: There at all.
Speaker 3: Thank you, good night, and every show like that. That's good.
Speaker 2: It is so good.
Speaker 5: And it was I'm telling you, guys, I cut that down a lot. There's a lot of stuff in between guitar tech fiddling with his guitar, and also like, I don't really understand old Town Road.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe I don't. I don't know the lyrics as much as I thought I did.
Speaker 1: He said, take my holes, told turn wall.
Speaker 2: It got us out of the mall. It got us out like horse.
Speaker 4: Town Road ride to ok No MO, take my holes Old Town.
Speaker 1: Roadles god Man, guy has asthma.
Speaker 3: He's not doing Halo like, he's just killing time.
Speaker 2: I him and Miley must have the same sinus thing going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or maybe he was practicing so much before that he just destroyed his voice.
Speaker 6: Day up.
Speaker 2: He was hammered, right, I think so. Did that happened?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think so. But uh, all.
Speaker 1: Right, there it is the Hollywood Shuffle Coming up next. Hog mcgeddon kt breaks down the biggest story in the world of hogs.
Speaker 2: Next