Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a screen going on here. Something just kid with my dog, something to kill your dog? My dog. We're flying through there, over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence, and name was dead once you hit the grill. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Sat, what are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It was enough out here when I'm new to one doowing now and I don't need anything. I don't want to go outside. Hello, hit the boddy out here? What quin on out there? I've thought of a bit about tech for nine. I don't know. Easy announ there. Yeah, I'm welcome right heady.
Speaker 1: Welcome our guest to the show. It is Matthew from Tennessee. Welcome to the show man.
Speaker 3: Hello Roy, how you doing?
Speaker 1: I am good man. I appreciate you rescheduling. I know we had this set a couple of weeks back. I had to send you a text at the last minute and say, dude, I just can't do it. I had a really long interview that I was not anticipating. I do like to give everybody my full and undivided attention for your encounters. I appreciate you understanding and rescheduling, and I'm glad to have you here. So let's get right into it. Let's talk about this big foot thing. What got you interested in the subject to begin with?
Speaker 3: At my job, I'm pretty much listened to things in my ear ear buzz in, so I usually listen to music all the time. I'll just basically tired of listening to music. I was never in the podcast listening to them. I looked at them and chose one, and I saw theories of the third kind. I used to be a big conspiracy theorist and read about all that, and basically got to the point to where I say, man, I'm not gonna be able to change anything, so why am I even listening anymore? But away I turned them on, and somehow they got to talking about big food. They were joked about it or whatever. But somehow I ended up on Sasquatch chronicles and listened to that and beings listening to that for months and months at work about every day. So after about nine or ten months listening to that a lot, basically came to the conclusion I say, man, all these people can't be lying. So eventually I reached out to a Facebook group and joined it. I asked on there, does anybody have any land that they know of that I can go to? Anybody have a private land that they would allow me on? I said, I don't own any firearms. I didn't at the time. I said, I wouldn't be taken EDNY. Some guy mentioned someplace in Columbia, Tennessee, which is TVA owned, I think. And then another guy reached out to me named Billy, and he said, Hey, I'm going in the woods well this Saturday. Would you like to go with me? So I message Jim. I said sure, stayed on messenger and messaged and swap numbers and talked a little bit. So we set up a time on Saturday for him to take me out to this property. So I get out to his place, meet Billy. He sets me down, He goes to a part of his house, gets his firearms, hands me at twelve gage, hands me a forty five. He says, let me talk to you for a minute, or we leave. Okay, And so he looks at me. He says, Matthew, all I asked you to do when we're out there is just listen to me. If I tell you to do something, do it. He said, just listen to me. It's for your safety. I was like, okay. He looked at me. He said, he stays, he'll kill you and they'll eat you. When he said that, it is in one ear and out the other. Honestly, I believed. But you're just going on what you heard. It didn't really shock me very. My curiosity was so much that I was like, whatever, let's go. So we sat there for a few minutes and talked, and went out to his truck and got in his truck and without warning and without telling me anything, it just started praying out aloud for our safety. It shocked me. I was like, okay, we hadn't ever got that far yet. We're just getting to know each other.
Speaker 1: We're just coming out in the woods.
Speaker 3: He starts praying out loud. It set you back, gave me pause. I was like, man, God might be telling me the truth. We head out to the property. It's outside of Nashville. I won't say exactly where it's at, but we pull up in the driveway. We get out of the truck and the owner of the properties there, there's another gentleman there. They're standing in the driveway. The owner says, they damaged my garage doors. His oge door was up about halfway and it was just buded to wear wooden you open or clothes. I assumed he was talking about their creatures or bigfoot. That's just what he says. And the DA was my garage door. Then the owner said, you don't come out here without Billy. I was like, okay. And then Billy's dressed. You don't tell anybody about the property, this and that, and I said okay. So our first time out, I'm walking around the property and I'm noticing footprints on the ground that looked like footprints to me, be footprints. I'm trying to take pictures and Billy starts walking down There's a swampy area near this property. And Billy starts walking down there and he's come on, man, come on. So I started walking with him. He walks me down into the swamp, shows me some trees that are twisted and broken and bent down, and there's a few of those. There's some odd it looked like a bunch of vines weave together, is what it looked like. And they were laying on the ground and I started to pick one in a hut. There's no way I could have picked it up. It was pretty big. I started to lift it up and believes, no, one, don't touch that. Don't touch that. And I'm like why, I want to look under it, but p really, He later told me he beats that's where they lay the little ones. So I'm just going off his word, saying whatever. So we move on and we're walking down in the swamp. I didn't really see any footprints in the swamp or anything. We start to come out of the swamp and there's a little rise, a little bitty hill, and he says, let's just sit here. In front of us. There's another little hill that we can't see over into the kind of the valley. So we're sitting on this first little hill and when he said sit here, I'm like, dude, let's go into the woods man, let's go further into the woods and look around. I totally mind to listen to him. So I sat down and we probably sat there for probably two or three minutes, and we start hearing footsteps walking our way. In my mind, clear as day, it sounded like somebody walking, somebody big, walking loud, one at a time, like bipedal footsteps. I had an audio recording of this. It lasted twenty three minutes. Now, it wasn't walking the whole time, but periodically it would be walking and then it would stop, and then it would walk, and then it would stomp. And after about ten minutes of this, since I've listened to podcasts for ten months, I'm like, something that seems up with this. I actually thought it to be intentional, so I started looking around. It's around my back. I didn't want to be caught guard. I don't know even what I'm messing with. I don't know if this is totally true. So I'm just looking around, trying not to be caught off guard about what's going on. And I look at Billy and I said, man, do I need to raise my farm? And he's no, don't do that. After a while, I said, can I stand up and look what's I want to look over that little rise and see what's coming towards us. And she turns on you. You're dead. I'm like, okay, So I didn't stand up, probably would have if he wasn't there. Apparently he has seen the female, big female that he says is about ten foot. I think he said he's seen her four times. As this is going on, these footsteps and I'm looking around, I had him to look down at my left, and I'd see black hair moving through the tall grasses at the end of the swamp, just going through there. I didn't see a face. I couldn't tell form. I could just see black hair, and it was moving towards where the footsteps were coming towards ups or those footsteps that were carrying on for twenty missed were getting louder, like more so walking towards us. And when I saw that black hair movement to the grass, it was going towards those footsteps. What was odd to me was that whatever I saw black hair going through the grass, it was probably twelve feet away. I didn't hear a sound. I immediately looked to Billy and I pointed, and I said, black hair is moving through the grass. I was like, there's no way this thing is totally silent. I should be hearing whatever's going through there. This was September second, I believe, of twenty twenty three. There was some deadball from the trees around I should heart it. It didn't make sense in my mind. As soon as that or whatever it was got out of my line of sight towards the redirection of those footsteps, nothing, Everything stopped about ten minutes later, I guess. We sat for probably ten minutes and then didn't hear anything. When we just got up and walked back toward was the house, which was just odd. So that was the first time I was out with Billy. Actually that was broad daylight, like probably four in the afternoon. That night. We sat there. He had a flear and I was looking around, my first time using a fleer. It actually hurt my eye and blinded me a little bit because I wasn't used to it or what settings weren't right. I don't even know. I used it a few times. I didn't really see anything. We were sitting there in some lawn chairs, and we heard two very distinct whoops. What was odd about it? I've heard owls, but for some reason it ended very abruptly with a p almost I don't know. It was just weird. So that was my first time out there. The second time we went out there, we crossed some other people's property. We took an ATV. We crossed some people's property to get where we wanted to be set up. He said that he had been out with another guy the week before. He goes that property as well. They sent up a trail cam, so he said he wanted to check on the trail cam. We brought some apples. I think we brought a cantalope. We threw some apples out in the field, put a candleope down. Checked on for where he put the trail camera. It was actually gone. I'm just going off what he said. I just met this guy, so I want to not really initially trust people when I first meet him. I'm pretty skeptical about some things. We can tell a lot from people with the way they talk sometimes if they're telling the truth or not. But with Billy, he seemed like a really legit guy. But still, when you first meet somebody, you're cautious. But Treip Cambler was going what I noticed. We didn't look very far. We literally looked right inside the woodline and we didn't go into the woods again. Later on I find out why we're not going into the woods in this area. So we sat there that night, second time out, brought the ATV, set up a couple of things throughout those apples, and the woods just erupted. It sounded, honestly like a bunch of monkeys. I honestly thought it was a bunch of monkeys out there yipping and yapping. It was odd. I've heard coyotes, it didn't sound like that. So that carried on for about I don't know, probably forty five minutes. When we're out there in the field, I look up with this sky and I see starlink going by, and it's the first time I've seen it, so I thought it was pretty cool. I was like, hey, Billy, look starlink at school. Billy's the oh whatever. I was looking up at starlink. I hadn't take the status because I don't even know what it was. It could have been, I don't know what it was. There were two bright lights in the sky. They were not starlink. Starlink was going across. They were moving like this way a starlink was going across, So starling passed. They started for They were very bright beside each other. I'm gonna say it was about airplane height. What they riding twenty thirty thousand feet or something like that. That's stick gas. They dimmed down and then they just went out. I didn't see anything. Take all the lights just went out. I had to take to say it because I don't know what that is being. After things died down a little bit, Billy says, you want to go back to the house, and I was like, sure, So we take that ATV get on the highway. Got to take a little highway back up to the house. We're pulling in the driveway. Literally, this driveway is one of the coolest driveways. That sounds weird to say, the kudzoo, the vines, the covering. I have pictures of it. While it is. When you go in this driveway, you cannot see anything. You're in the driveway and you can't see on either side what's in the woods because it's so covered. So Billy's driving really slow on the driveway, barely even moving because he's checking out these little new tree breaks. There's actually little trees, not a big I would say, not even four foot tall trees that are broke off and they're pushed off into the driveway and.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: Billy's checking all this out. As he's driving really slow, I hear to my left, which is a valley that goes down into the swamp, and then there's another kind of valley on the other side of the swamp that goes into the big field that we were just at. As he's driving really slow, in my mind, I hear three people walking down in that little valley. It seriously sounded like three people. It shocked me. But we're on a ATV with Billy being in all this and not knowing what these things are, if they exist, there's so much for me. There was so much of an uncertainty of safety there that you're just in it. You don't know how you're going to react this, that, and the other. As we go to the driveway kind of loops around the house. There's a drop off that goes into the swamp. From the driveway. There was a pontoon boat in the driveway. It's a very big driveway. Billy says, let's just grab these chairs, So grab some chairs off the pontoon boat, set them up next to the swamp, probably to an alfree feet from the drop off in the swamp. I have never felt more unsettled ever than I was sitting in those chairs. You could literally hear walking all around you down in the swamp behind us, in the woods that were on the other side of the driveway, to the right. It was everywhere. He's just not even responding, Well, we're grabbing our chairs and setting them up in the driveway. This is what we hear, Mommy straight up, something says mommy in a high pitch voice like that. To me, it wasn't really a scary paranormal kind of It didn't feel like that. It almost felt like I'm going to mess with you. That's what it felt like. So we set up our chairs, were sitting there for probably a couple hours, about two and a half hours, and finally it just got to where I was so unsettled and Billy's follow asleep on me. I looked at Billy's falling asleep on my dude, Wake up, man, I don't know what's going on here. Actually we're sitting there and there's two pebbles thrown one by his chair and one in front of my chair. Billy said, we're having pebbles thrown at us or rockstone at us. I'd said, yeah, I just noticed that it didn't seem aggressive. It's weird. And after a while sitting there, I just told Billy. I was saying, man, I'm ready to get out of here, dude, I've had enough. When we stood up out of our chairs, Billy was to my left. I get up and I look right at the drop off. There's a tree. It's very dark. It's ten thirty eleven at night. By a tree, I could see the top of the tree and you can see this guy and then you can actually see the tree. But down in the swamp, I couldn't see the tree. I just knew it was there, just from seeing it up top. There were floodlights on the house, so it was shining on the upper part of the tree. But they didn't go down into the swamp. The lighting didn't go that par be able to see the tree. But I stood up and I see five sets of eye shine. I initially saw four sets of eye shine staring at me. As I'm looking at it, I see five. I stood there in shock. I've literally got my shotgun in hand, I've got my forty five on me when these things are staring at me. Whatever it is staring at me. I stood there and I said Billy's name. I was like Billy, and I didn't say it loud enough because he didn't respond. I wish I could have this light to do over again because I don't know what I've done. But he didn't respond. He started to walk off, and I was staring at him, letting my eyes adjust, and I said, you know what, They're not attacking me. Whatever it is there, it's not attacking me. So I'm going to close my eyes for a few seconds. I want to make sure I'm seeing what I'm seeing. I want my eyes to adjust to the lighting. So I closed my eyes for about four seconds and I looked back and they're just there, big eyes and looked in front of the face. Some of them were different. Someone were closer, some of the farther apart. Some of them were brighter than the others. It didn't look abnormal. It looked like regular eyeshine. It just looked like some of them were brighter because of where they were in relation to the blood lights on the house. They weren't blinking, they were just staring. Then I just walked off. I didn't shine a flat slide, you know. I'm like, why did I do something? But I just didn't. I walked off, and then we walked back to the ATV and I left a club down there, and I say, hey, we'll keep taking me back down there because I'm not walking down everyone myself to get that. So it took me down there and we left that night. That was one of the most intense things I've been around firearms. I've shot many of them, not growing up with them and being running them often and using them often. There was a lack of confidence and that I would be able to use it properly, responsibly and not react in that crazy way. And if we got into a situation. That was one of my hang ups about being with Billy. It was like I got thrown in with the wolves. Was like, here you go, here they are. I honestly didn't want to put Billy's life in danger. I didn't want to put my life in danger, and I didn't want to act stupid if something were to happen. So I think that was partly when I was going through all this with Billy. It took me for a loop, man. I thought Billy was lying. I thought he was playing me. I think I had actually set up a time a while back to go on with you. I had canceled or something in a while back. It was many months ago. My head was spinning, man, because I just didn't understand what was happening. I thought demonic. I thought kids playing me. I looked up who's laying this was? I saw owned by DoD on their Department of Defense. Like I was spinning, man, I was like, something's going on here. I don't know what it is. And it literally got to me mentally and emotionally. It shook me a little bit. The third time that we went out there, it was weird. I didn't stay long in the woods. I literally walked out. Billy told me, you never leave your man in the woods. He told me that, and I gave him time. I gave him time to get out with me because when we went in, we sat down. This is part of the reason why I felt like Billy was playing me. We sat down. Three minutes later, these things are making calls, almost like whoop calls. It sounded like they were notifying each other that me and Billy were in their area. That's what it sounded like. There were like three or four calls that happened. But here's what Billy said when we sat out. He said, so setting and he said about taking them to start up, and then they start doing it about a minute later, and I'm like, what wouldn't.
Speaker 1: That made you be in somebody's playing you.
Speaker 3: So anyway, we sit there and then there's a loud crash behind us. It almost sounded like a big branch hitting the ground. I don't know how far away. You didn't really tell. It was getting dark. We sat there. More rocks were thrown at a stand, not hitting us beside us, and then I hear heavy breathing pretty close, really long, elongated, heavy breathing. I didn't say anything initially after the crash, I told Billy, I said, man, I'm not sure if I can see hearing this, and he said, may come on, just sit here. I already knew then I was probably going to walk out, so I gave him about seven to ten minutes to come with me. When I heard the heavy breathing that sounded really close, I looked at Billy's chest, I looked at his belly. I looked at his chest before I saw anything, because I wanted to see if it was him, and I wanted down to hear that look at him and see if it matched up. It didn't match up, I still asked him. I said, Billy, are you breathing heavy? And he said no, So I just let it go. It stopped, and then I said, okay, Billy, I'm going to walk out. And I gave him about three more minutes and I walked out. When I walked down, I honestly felt I was like, dude, I don't know if I'm gonna make it. I had to turn my flashlight on. I was like, honestly, we were probably about forty yards from the house, not very far. I still had to go up down little hills and they're pretty steep. I was like, ty, little legget out, I don't make it out. I'm getting out of here. And so I walked out. There was a I guess the nephew of the owner of the house. Our third time out there. He had shown up and put his RB in the driveway with that loud generator on it, and I was like, oh God, nothing's gonna be happening in this line. It was so weird. The difference of forty yards in the woods. And then I come out and the guy comes out of his RB, the nephew of the owner who's living there, I guess at the time, in the RB on the driveway. He's, yeah, I've a honeed these woods. I talked to him for a few minutes of honded these woods. I have never seen anything. The difference of being there in the woods here is I don't know, man, it didn't make sense. I'm like, they're right freaking there. But anyway, Billy, about fifteen twenty minutes later, he comes out of the woods. He said, man, did you not get my message? Like, what are you talking about? He said, I messaged you, I text you, and I called you. He said I needed your help back there. I heard something behind me. He said, I needed your help back there. And I'm like, dude, I put my phone on silent because you told me to put it all silent when I was out here, so I did. I don't need the text. I didn't hear oh call. It was upset man. Now Billy handled it well, but you could tell he was upset each night that I went out when we'd always go to waffle House, afterwards and talk about what went on. I only went out with him three times to that property. The third time I looked at him, I said, Billy, you got to tell me what's going on here. Man, this is something demonic. I'm not trying to take something into my home, you know what I mean. So I just shook up man and he looked at me. He said, Matthew, He said, these are God created wild animals and they're masters of the forest.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I just took it in, and I didn't know what to think, honestly, because I just seem too weird. Man. You have stuff can happen around you. You can't see anything. It didn't make sense. That was the last time I went out with Billy. Billy and I had a fallen out because I took people out to the property. I broke my word. Took two people out to the property. I won't say who it was because I wanted to figure out what the heck was going on. We went, I don't remember what day it was, but it was light outside. We crossed some other people's property. I didn't cross the guy's property, the owner's property to get into there. I didn't even go on his property. The lady from the owner of that property that we crossed came down there. They said, what do y'all do with on my property? Told her of what we were doing. She said, well, just leave my deer on my turkey alone and y'all go ahead. And we was like, okay, we got the okay, let's just walk around in here. We didn't get to go where I wanted to go, on the other side of the creech where crek goes into the swamp. I wanted to go on the other side of the creak and explore those woods because that creek area that goes into the swamp is nobody's property. That's TVA owned, no way's property. Nothing happened that day. I actually, after we explored for about an hour, the men in the family came down the property crossed and they respectfully, tinally, very kindly said just please not cross our property. I've been back there by myself once, and I'll go back there again. I'm going through the waterway area, I can set into a recreational area and I get to kayak to the swamp. I've done it once already by myself, which is dumb, but I just have to know more man, so I have plans to I have met somebody named Drew who does crypto warfare operations. I heard him on Tony Merkle's podcast. I reached out to him. He's got a group of guys. He used to be at a police officer in Colorado. He had an encounter. Come to find out after contacting him that he actually goes to the church that I go to. He lives Murphy's World where I live because of the church I go to. So I was like, man, I need to see Hell. I want to take somebody out there. I'm not going to go alone. We won't cross people's property, be on TVA land, go that route. I honestly feel like that the property where Billy's at is being wasted for research purposes. It is what it is. I respect Billy, He's a great guy. I broke my word, which is wrong. I actually called him and told him that I broke my word. I was like, dude, I took people out to the property. I was honest with him. I wasn't going to lie to him, and that's why we had a falling out. He's just had nothing to do with you after that, which is cool. I totally get it. But that was basically me reacting out of just being uncertain, not trusting, didn't believe him. I wanted to figure out for myself. Since then I basically let it go for a while. Man, it bugged me so much that I said, man, it says saw my mind too much. It's bugging me. I actually felt somewhat I don't know, man, heavy, burdened up, appressed almost like it was just handy, and I was like, dude, I gotta look this go. So I let it go for a while. While wife and my three year old daughter we went walking in the woods somewhere the park and I started noticing something. I was like, this looks pretty similar to what's going on and outside of Nashville where me and Billy went, And I was like, I got to come back here and investigate and look at this, so I did, so I let it go for a short time. I looked at this park for a little bit. I won't mention that the park people would laugh their heads off, man, they really would. But if people in the field that we research, we investigate, we're into knowing the truth about would go in there, they would they would see what's going on. I learned alaw from Billy just in three times going out with him. I learned how to notice some things you do learn some things from podcasts. This place that I'm going to now, I drive on eight p forty every day where mercurysbor on Fronkline every day and back, and I kept noticing this place. I kep noticing the woods for about a month. I said, I need to go in there because the woods are an absolute wreck.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back. After these messages, and I had talked to through all this, trying to figure this all out, the truth about all that. I had talked to Darryl Denton too. He used to go with Billy to that property. He told me. I talked to him on the phone about three times. I think it was. He's told me that him and Billy went out to that property upwards of seventy eighty times together. I didn't know that. I didn't know who Billy was when he contacted me. I just thought he's some random dude. So I talked to Darryl Denton a couple of times, and he probably only talked to me because I knew Billy, and I went out with Billy, but everywhere I got to talk to him a couple of times. You need to look for an X, like an X formation of some trees. He told me some other things too, just a couple of pointers. So as I'm driving down the air and State, I thought I saw a formation of an X in the woods. The weird thing is, man, I'll tell you exactly where it is. I don't care who knew. I honestly don't care who knows where I go. They want to go, they can go. All I ask is you don't go on dude's property. I don't go on this property. I learned the hard way to do things right. When people say don't cross their property, don't do it. If they say don't tell anybody about the property, don't do it. Me personally, I want to know the truth, and I don't care who figured it out. So my area where I go is literally if you look up Castle Win in Ericton, Tennessee, it is right near there. I agree, I drive by it every day. It sounds ridiculous that it's by a castle. It really does. I always say I found no Arnia because it's by a castle. I go in there one day, it was April sixth, on the way to work. I said, I'm gonna stop in there. I'm gonna do some video. So I took some video. I've taken a lot of video in the woods because of me trying to figure this out, investigate it, trying to figure out the truth. Just seven minute video. Man, it's weird, that's all I can say. It's just weird. A lot of things are blurry that I think this shouldn't be blurry when it comes to Paradolia stuff. It's in every video. You can see it everywhere. Man, I pass up the majority of it. The one thing that I always keep coming back to is I don't know if you got him. I sent some stuff to you. But it's a clip of the videos. Three minutes and fifteen seconds into the video as on video, and I passed by this one tree. A right profile. I think it is a right profile being man looking being. You can see his right profile or from behind the tree. Now, I know you can't tell depth from that. I don't think it's actually right behind that tree. I think it's further back. But it transforms into something I don't know what it is. I honestly wish I had the technology to show people what I'm seeing in the video. But when I slow it down, its right profile and you can see its eye on the side of its head, and then it starts to turn my direction. As it's turning, it almost looks like to me, it looks like it turns into them, like a muzzle of a dog. It starts to and then as it goes on, you can't tell because it's so blurry and it's behind some leaves, but there is a critter or a pump that's on its head, on the right side of its head. It looks like a pump like any animal in the animal Kingdom. Little baby postles right on the head, right on the back of their mom or dad or whatever. That's what it looks like to me. Then you continue on, it changes even more. I don't know. I will pass up every bit of stuff that I actually think is some stuff in the video, but I won't share because people will laugh at all. This thing I always come back to and go over it and go over it because I can literally see it's either wrinkles in the forehead of the profile being that first comes out from the tree or wrinkles in its forehead or its veins one and the other. It's very evident to me that it's something that changes form. One of the interesting things about this video is I had about a nine second clip I had sent to Darryl Denton, not this clip that I'm talking about. It was about a nine second clip. It was about a minute into the video and I sent it to Darryl Dinton and I said, hey, make can you look at a video for me? He said sure, so I sent it to him. He said, Man, I don't know what that is. Jennifer Appleton Bigfoot Believers in Other Creatures I think is the Facebook group with Darryl heads up. But Jennifer Appleton is one of that admins. And she actually messaged me said, hey, will you send me that clip that you said to Darryl. I said sure, so I sent it to her. She wrote me back and she said, do you know what you got? I'm like, no, I see something, but I can't tell what it is. She said, You've got a cloaked bigfoot babysitting dog man puffs. And when she said that, I honestly was like, okay, whatever. Well, Billy, Actually the first time when I was out with him in that property, he had told me about dog Man. You know, my dude, come on, bro, I'm trying to figure out the truth about what do you talk about, Dolgtman? You heard it? Whatever. So when Jennif Rapple Caon told me that, I just took it in whatever. But later on after I hadn't seen that clip yet, the one I'm talking about the pro copying. But after I saw that, I happened to step back and question. I said, Okay, are there people that are able to see things that others keep it? That's what it made me question. I don't know. I honestly don't know. I don't know that. But basically where I'm at now, man, I've taken video. I've gone to different woods, different sections of the woods in Murphysboro. When I was at the Sioux, I did it with my kid. I'm just a wooded area. I wanted to see, basically Paredolia, That's what I wanted to see. I wanted to see how many paces I could pick out. I wanted to study my video that I first went out to this one place near the castle versus all these other wooded areas. I wanted to see the difference. I just want to see. I want to figure it out. This video near the castle, it's different, It's just different. I, honest to God, wish that there was somebody in this field that knew more about this stuff, man, because if they are just blesh and blood, I think they have some extraordinary capabilities. That's basically where I'm at, man. I had some encounters, threw me for a loop, got out of there for a while. I had to let it go, and now I just can't let it go. But in my area near the castle where I go. One day, I went in there two days before and threw out some apples. I threw them over the fence where I won't go. One of them hit a tree that was like right in front of me. I went two days later to go in there again. Half of the apple was eating, which I wasn't worried about. Their game trails all through there a heavy game trail where the apple is, so I was like, deer ate it. I grabbed the apple. I'm filming, and I throw the apple. I say, here's your apple, and I film it where I throw it in where I won't go. I said, here's your apple, and I go boop and threw it in. I didn't pay attention or I wouldn't look it. I don't know. I go over the video. You see the apple come down. Something comes up and goes quickly back down. Speed at which it went back down doesn't make sense. That's what don't make sense. So it's like the apple goes down, something pops up and goes down really quick. I was taking video and it shut off within a minute, I think the first time, and I was like, oh, accidentally hit it. I'll just be careful. It wouldn't let me. You know how, sometimes if your video will freeze, you don't allow you hit the button again to continue. It wouldn't. I had to exit out, go back into the app, push start again. I was like, okay, I'm gonna be careful here. It happened three more times, dudy. It happened like in a minute. It happened at thirty three seconds, like fifty nine seconds, and then thirty something seconds again. So after four times, I just quit video for about ten minutes when I just walked around and looked around in there. I won't go far because of what I got on the video. Then the first time plus I've tried to contact the owner of the property. This property is a business as well, so when I reached out to try to get access to his property, I didn't know who I was talking to. I couldn't actually find his information, his personal information and phone over email or anything, so I was vague about asking for access. I was like, I sent an email and said, hey, there's a piece of property. I wonder if it's yours. Would you be able to tell me. They said, yeah, he'll get back with you. This that, and the other I mean is there's Mike Freeman who owns that castle. He got back with me and said I'd taken a video and I'd like to show you what I see. He says, send a clip of the video. So I sent a clip. I said, man, if you don't have the capability to zoom in to zoom out that it happens so fast, you're not going to see it. I said it kindly, and then after that, I was like, I'm not a hunter, I'm not a fisherman. I'm not looking for a place to do that. I would just like to walk this area, That's all I said. I got no response, so I still go there. I just don't go into his property. I stay on the outskirts of it. She indicated by fans. It's literally a wreck. And there in one of the things I thought was a nice coincidence. I'll say, there's a guy that I had comment on a post of his in the group. The day that my camera's shut off four times, I don't had message Jim. We hadn't talked at all for seven weeks. The day that my camera shut off, I get home and I get a message from him like alablood. I'm like, dude, this is not a continuous relationships. He said. It cracks me up when people said they had to run out of the woods run away from these things. He said, these things are so fast. If they wanted you, they can happy. They'll run by your camera and shut it off three times. He said. It happened to me when I was trying to video a footprint the other day they shut it off three times. That just happened to me today. It was just a coincidence.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to Billy and that initial property. A couple of things, I guess. The first thing for me, for the owner of the property, did they know what was going on on? The property, what you guys were out there, did they have those kind of experiences with these things?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: How did Billy get involved in that? I guess the second part of that question would be what was Billy's end game for this? Because it seems very odd behavior what you described the three times you guys went out. He just goes out, He sets a chair, he won't let you go into the woods, he didn't want to go pursue anything. Just kind of seems like he's almost a voyeuristic sort of relationship that he has with these things. Can you talk a little bit about that where the owner's aware of it? Then how did Billy get involved with them and figure out what was going on? I guess clarity would be the word I'm looking forward. Did you get any clarity on what the end game for Billy was with these things and what kind of experiences he had with them?
Speaker 3: Okay, so Billy has known the owner. I'm not going to mention his name. He's known the owner for about ten years. He kept asking Billy just to come hunt with them on his property. Billy hunts, and that other guy did too. He said, here, come through her all the din there's come hunt with me. But in the meantime he also told Billy. He said, hey, I've got these things on my property, these creatures on my property. Billy told me that when he told him that, he was like, okay, whatever, man, he said. I didn't not believe him because he's my friend, but I didn't believe him because he was unsure. Billy said he was hunting and he saw a female. He said it was by accident. He saw female at breast. He said it shocked him. But for Billy, it was like, I really got to know the truth. Did I see what I was actually seeing? Billy actually went out there by himself, and he stood in the woods by himself. He has a picture of the female now it's at nights with the flash with this phone. It's a pretty good picture. She's big. He sat up there all night long. He said. It was about four in the morning when she came up near him, saw him, and then took off the other direction, just immily saw him, moved on and that's when he snapped the picture. I was like, how'd you get that picture?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: I just got lucky. We were at wall House when I was asking him about it, and I said, man, what did you feel what was going on in with you when you saw this? Saying he didn't say a word. He actually just with his hands facts like he was taking off his belt, put it her on his chest, and strapped his heart in with what he did. So that's how Billy came about the knowledge that they were there. He came to know for a fact for himself that they were there because he went in there by himself. He is also had another incident where he said that he thinks that he accidentally got in between a mama and the baby because daddy was standing up. He was over there crouching down. Billy said, I got in a position where I think I shouldn't have been. The mail stood up and started to like almost not lunge again, but just act like he was going to coak towards his weight. Billy said, it was getting dusk. I had to raise my ar up and flip my light on. It was on my ar, he said. As soon as I raised my r flipped my light on, he said, that thing went immediately back down. It knew what that thing was, what the firearm was. That's what he's told me. He is has scene eight of them in this area this property. As far as Billy's end game, honestly, that's why I think it's been wasted, man, because his endgame. I've asked him, I said, what's your goal of all this? When we went out three times? What's your goal? He said, Man, I want to feed the female from my hand. I want to feed Eric Kenelo from my hand. I'm might okay, I can get a goal like that. In the bigger picture, man, it's being wasted.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: There's so much activity there that it's like, what are you doing? There's no research, there's experimental, personal research, experience encountering is what's going on there? There's no research being don't I don't consider myself a researcher an investigator. I love to go out and I want to find out the truth. I do what I did. I really feel like that place is just be wasted.
Speaker 1: It makes me wonder, man, because I hear these stories from people. I've talked to people that work in close museum. I've obviously talked to Cliff and he's told me he's seen some really wild video and photographs from trail cams that people have that will never see the light of day. It hurts my heart to hear you say that this guy's got a picture of this female. It's a pretty damn good picture that probably only the few people that he chooses to show will ever see it. I certainly get that, because as one who put forward my own evidence in the past, I know how people are. They immediately come out of the woodwork. It's all bullshit.
Speaker 3: You created it.
Speaker 1: It's fake, that's not real.
Speaker 2: You did that.
Speaker 1: I get that. I don't fault the man for that. It just irks me so badly. It's not even a personal thing with anybody who has it, because I totally get why they don't do it. I just hate that it happens because there's so much I feel there's so much evidence out there. I've said that since day one. I believe there's a lot more out there than we'll ever know. It happened to me there was a gentleman who came up to me. I think it was a Smoking Mountain Bigfoot conference a couple of years ago, had some footage from his friend's trail camp that absolutely blew me away, and he would not share it. He literally said, I just want you to tell me what you think this is. Do you think this could be a sasquatch? And I'm like, holy shit, dude, that is clearly a sasquatch. Oh my god, is okay. I'm done.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: I'm putting my phone away. I'm not sharing it with anybody. I got to give it to you. No you can't take a picture of it. No you can't have it. And it just blows me away, man, because I believe that there are areas very similar to what you talked about. I just had a phone conversation today with Logan. Logan's been on the show a couple of times. He's the one who put the cameras up in Radium up at Todd Standing's research area, and he's looking for other places at Logan and I were talking about some other things, but he's actually approached me about possibly doing a camera project here on our land in North Carolina. I'm a little apprehensive about that because I live here, but we're going to have that conversation. He was talking about that he's found a couple of other locations, but he's looking for locations just like you're talking about. I guarantee he could go in there and put enough cameras up, he would probably catch evidence of these creatures, probably damn good evidence video and or still photographs and even audio, because he sent me a bunch of stuff he's gotten from radium, and they're excellent cameras. But it'll never happen because people will not allow it to happen. And so it just frustrates me.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, I agree with that, and it is frustrating. I just let it be. What I do know is that the group of guys that I'm talking to, they're ready to go. I'll just put it that way. You can look them up. They actually some of them do security for our church. They train and stuff together. So I honestly don't care what Billy thinks. You can leave this in or cut it out. I don't care it's being wasted. I'm honestly to the point, man. I used to say, never a body, never take one out, get a body. I'm to the point there to where if there's an opportunity that I could take some guys out here, I'm not gonna say safe, but if you get a body, it is what it is. I don't know if that'll ever happen, man, And this guy's told me that they actually have shot one follow the blood trail. They believe that another one of them picked up the body and ran off with it because they lost the blood trail. I don't know what. And then two of these guys, but I'm willing to try it out and take them out to my spots that I go to. Even though I'm really intrigued about the spot that I went to with Billy, I very much know that I've got some activity in my location. I don't get to spend enough time. First of all, I'm not going to stay out there alone. It's not going to happen. So unless I have some other people stay with me overnight, I'm not damn. Plus, man, there's no where to park. I literally pull on the side of the interstate to go in there. Cops who got behind me before sheriff. I come out of the woods and blue lights are going on my Oh crap, I got to come out of the woods now. And we're like, you're in the wood, you broke down, You're good. I'm like, yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: He said you had to go in the woods. I like, yeah, I had to go in the woods, you know, like, all right, let's see la.
Speaker 1: Or I may or may not have talked a little bit of shit about you when you left us a voicemail on your way into your research area over on that boot podcast. That may or may not happen, Folks, I cannot confirm or did not. I don't care, man, Matthew. I appre shit you coming on and sharing your experiences. Man, I too, like you, believe that area is definitely being wasted. If a third of what you said is actually happening there, then it definitely needs to be explored. But I appreciate you coming on and chair man, I've had a blast talking to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Man, I really appreciate you, Brian, And I apologized to you for the first time that I reached out to you and never went on and I had some crazy stuff going on in my head. Man, I appreciate you and reaching back out and doing this, and I look forward to hearing your experiences encounter what happened there. I really appreciate you, Brian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm looking forward to telling him.
Speaker 3: Talking in