Speaker 1: Hello friends. Have you tried what may be the most powerful antioxidant known to man? See sixty Purple Power. My C sixty story has led me to great health mentally and physically. It's helped me personally lose weight, have more energy, and fight aging in general. You can also get C sixty for your pets. Our dogs love it. They may live forever. Go check out C sixty for yourself. If you use the link right in the description, you're gonna get ten percent off your order plus free shipping. They have some incredible new products like gummies, oils and much more. Now enjoy this episode today.
Speaker 2: I want to welcome Ben Rosenberg.
Speaker 1: He is a holistic psychologist with extensive experience in life, death, business, and coaching people through difficult mental, physical, and spiritual duress. He uses a different approach to mental well being and physical standing. His passion is helping people free themselves from the mental stresses and strains of everyday life by guiding and teaching them to know themselves.
Speaker 2: Ben. Welcome, How you doing, Chris?
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me on. Excellent, Thank you, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm excellent man. Thank you so much for coming on, and thank you for being flexible with the date. I love what you're doing and you were highly recommended by our friend Brandon Thomas. Thanks again, Brandon. You're aa yeah, you're a holistic psychologist and you're helping people discover what we call their soul, our true selves.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately in this spiritual community, there are those that are seeking either notoriety, money and everything except genuinely helping people. And you have a much different approach to what even what we even consider is spirituality. And I can't wait to get into your perception of what we call reality, how this matrix works, and what we're really doing here. But I think a good place to start would be more about yourself, your background and what led you down your path.
Speaker 4: Great, Chris, I think that's that's a fantastic way to start it, and some very logical questions, which is really key at the moment now.
Speaker 3: And this is the balance.
Speaker 4: This is where inevitably with my clients, with the people I help, it is finding.
Speaker 3: That balance with a logical mind.
Speaker 4: Because the mind is logical and we're always looking for for answers to the questions and the soul, and this is the mismatch. The soul is not logical, it's a feeling. So what we've got we've got a split of duality between the brain, which is the thoughts, beliefs, programming, trauma, you name it, memories, and then we've got love, which is who we are, which is fundamentally what.
Speaker 3: The soul is. So excuse me, I've got a bloody jobstick burning in the background this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So how did I get into it? Well, it wasn't planned.
Speaker 3: First of all.
Speaker 4: Everything I talk about on my social media and just to let you know, I've been bounded on TikTok six times, removed off Twitter.
Speaker 1: That means you're doing something right.
Speaker 3: Well you'd like to think so right? If not, I'm pissing in the wind. You know. An excuse my language, sorry, but no, everything I talk about is from experience. You know.
Speaker 4: I don't just wake up one day and say, hey, do you know what, let's blow a hole in this belief system or this program.
Speaker 3: It's it's been quite systemic, and whether it's been through.
Speaker 4: Addiction and addiction or belief systems, programming, trauma. Because ultimately it's about you, Chris, it's about me as individuals.
Speaker 3: It doesn't really matter what the fuck is going on that side. In the world. It's about you.
Speaker 4: And this is what I try and instill into others is that don't worry about it, because this whole illusion is about energy and it's about taking it's controlling us and leading us down in the merry path of bullshit.
Speaker 1: Right now, have you arians any anything profound to lead you, to help lead you down the path you're on, help kind of light a fire under your your spiritual awareness?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, great question. Okay, First of all, I went to a very I was indoctrinated into a very Christian school, so I kind of religion.
Speaker 3: It never felt right. I mean, as a kid, you go into a church and you just think, fucking hell, this is weird. I don't like this.
Speaker 1: You grew up Catholic, so I got it. Yeah, oh dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah right.
Speaker 4: And you know it's like you can talk about the priests and shit like that, but that's just another rabbit hole.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: But so having gone through that kind of sp that Christianity thing, knowing it was fundamentally a big pile of bullshit because it didn't feel like it just felt like control. But I was always quite obsessed with the paranormal as a youngster, you know, the X Files, Chris Carlaton very much. He got to a lot of us, didn't you know. So there was always that underpinning question which just niggles away at the psyche is what is what is real? What is reality? So leading answer your questions. Sorry, I'm a bit of a merry go around here. But when I was twenty I got in touch with them, a company called Most Haunted and Most Haunted they are a paranormal investigation group that televised it throughout the UK.
Speaker 3: And because the place I.
Speaker 4: Was working at the time, my family's hotel, is an old ten entry manor.
Speaker 3: House, I got a lot of history and there was a lot of reports of ghosts. So my step into spirituality isn't all the love and light and chakras and all this crap that we're seeing at the moment. It was how spirits.
Speaker 4: The fundamental core value of spirituality in respect communicating with the dead. So Most Haunted they sent out a group of investigators just to do a preliminary check. And their initial response was, you know, we're too busy, We've done their locations, but you know.
Speaker 3: We'll come and have a look and you know hear you anyway, So the first experience that I had.
Speaker 4: This medium and this parapsychologist came out and they did this investigation for a few hours.
Speaker 3: Round property and would you believe fuck all happened? Right? No activity? You know, you're like, come on, guys, don ghosts do something.
Speaker 4: And this little twenty twenty year old me bit naive, and the psychic says, right, okay, let's them do a seance in the oldest part of the building.
Speaker 3: So we do this, and all I can say is is the most prominent experience that I've ever had in my life. So we're doing the seance and parapsychologists was there as well, and obviously he's very logical. He's looking for reasons like oh, there's a window that's opened, or the pipes creaking. And we start going into this seance and the next thing I know, this huge blue orb like a ball.
Speaker 4: Comes up passed through me. On doing so, I came out of body, right, My spirit, which is the electrical body, came out and I was standing on my shoulder by here looking down at myself, at which point my face had transfigured into this guy with a beard.
Speaker 3: Right now, dude, this is where it gets really interesting.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: It's because all that you can hear when you're out of body like that is this electrical kind of staticky interference.
Speaker 3: And as I'm theiving.
Speaker 4: Receiving from outside of the body, that the psychic parapsychologists, who were both both about fifty years of age at the time, they're conversing with me, who's not me but this spirit who has come into my body, and then just discussing, talking, talking, talking, and I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 3: It felt like an eternity.
Speaker 4: And then probably within about let's say five minutes, I came back into body and this blue swirling orb like the size of a soccerble just kind of came out and just disappeared.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 3: So sorry for the long story, but that was my baptism.
Speaker 1: Now what were was being communicated from this being to the others that were there with you.
Speaker 3: Do you know what they can't remember?
Speaker 4: This is the really freaky thing right afterwards. Now, now, these two being on numerous location visits, and they both said immediately after the hair was all then their eyes were like this and they're like, we have never experienced anything like that in the last twenty years of doing this. I was like okay, because there's me thinking, hey, this is normal. They then said there was a direction kind of given to them and told to them, but they couldn't remember, so it was it was very peculiar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that's incredible.
Speaker 1: So what ultimately, you know, led you to get into what you consider psychology In holistic psychology.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, okay, no, no, no, no problem.
Speaker 4: And well everything is divided in concris you know, like people will go and see a shrink and that shrink will just you know, kind of go through the run of the middle of the stuff and just say, look, you know, come back for another session, come back from another session.
Speaker 3: And more to the point, they're trained.
Speaker 4: Within the cys them, right, So they're never going to help people perceive outside of that box because they're trained within the box. So the holistic side then is probably more of a natural, organic approach to it as opposed to going through you know, the system.
Speaker 1: Let's say, could you explain a little bit for the audience that maybe may not be familiar with it. What what does this entail in holistic psychology?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I suppose you could. You could call.
Speaker 4: It it's healing people's minds, helping heap people's beef systems programs. And this is across the whole board, whether it's business relationships, god, gnostic stuff, agnostic stuff, whatever it might be, it's all compartmentalizing people's minds.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: So fundamentally, what that's doing, Chris, is taking people's power, their energy, the belief systems away from themselves. So what I'm doing is helping people reroot this energy back in themselves into believing in themselves.
Speaker 1: Now, when we're looking at when you're talking.
Speaker 2: About our true selves are our soul? What is it?
Speaker 1: What is your understanding of this? My current understanding, which could change at any time, is that we're all part of this one energy source that has kind of fractalized and become an infinite number of smaller consciousness from this main source consciousness. Would you agree with that overall analysis of it?
Speaker 3: Do you know what I would?
Speaker 4: I would, and I suppose yeah, Chris, absolutely yes, in respects of where we are now and what's actually being projected at two different things. Now, this system works on copying, right, It's like a mimic. Did you ever see John Carpenter's The Thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, okay, so that thing mimics people. Yeah, the thing mimics people.
Speaker 4: So single cell organism which copies people think of that system, imagine that, but on the huge scale of everything. So let's say Chris, you, for example, your soul who you are authentically.
Speaker 3: Underneath within you.
Speaker 4: Chris's spirit is this electrical copy of you, right, So you're like, yeah, you're like that copy of your physical body.
Speaker 3: So when you die, you know, I'm not wishing it upon you crytical of course, but when you die, Chris, the physical is buried or cremated, Chris, the spirit and consciousness goes into a different spectrum of light. Chris, the soul gets taken away completely with different location. So it's like almost like a three way system.
Speaker 4: So you coming into body, you then copied, and then that copy goes into a recycling bin, let's call it, which is just a different spectrum of light where all these spirits of different embodiments exist.
Speaker 1: We're kind of looking at the nature of reality and what this is and what we're doing here. Let's go over two basic overall ideas of what this could possibly be about. One is that this what we call reality is for us. It's it's for us to grow, for our consciousness to evolve to us, for us to evolve spiritually and gain a better understanding and self awareness, and the other is that, but it's been hijacked by something more malevolent to try and keep us from finding out these things about ourselves and who we are and what we're doing here. What is your idea of what this is, what this reality is?
Speaker 3: Okay? Right?
Speaker 4: Let the whole evolved thing is in the way I perceive this and the way I feel it is. The whole evolve context is the machine, right, So machines evolve. Now, your soul, my soul. Everyone's souls come from the creator. The creator is perfect as far as the form, the soul, the energy, So the soul is perfect. It never needed to evolve. But you see what happens that soul comes into body. Now, if we didn't have all this programming, all this trauma, you know, unlet's look at kids, the patterning with children that are abused. All this nasty shit happens when we're young, and that's all I design. Right, So we then turn out to be serial killers, rapists, murderers, whatever it might be. Not that I'm saying that we are, but you know, on the biggest spec so those impressions left on us as children define us to become part of this system abused terrorists, so abuse people, abuse people. But if you can wipe that away and just try and envisage you, Now this is the really difficult part, is envisage your world where trauma, all this horror programming, it never existed. We would still grow up to be these pure, amazing beings, you know, from from the source, which is you know, inside of us. So yeah, as far as you say, yeah, it got hijacked, my perception of reality is that a long time ago, I'm talking pre Maria, you know, a long long time ago, we had this system. It was a sol system, not so larst system, but a soul system which we would come in and experience love in the physical. But somewhere along the line it became hijacked, and that hijacking, this this the thing mimicking started to take over. And that's the feeling like it is that's been going on for a very very long time.
Speaker 1: Now. Most of the the individuals in the spiritual community, not all of them, but there's there's a large amount that believe that duality is necessary, that all the evil that we're facing right now in the most disgusting stuff is something we chose to incarnate into and all is part of our growing experience, which you know, it's all a consideration to me. I don't you know, I'm not really going to be set in any certain belief system because I have no idea. But I want to get your thoughts on when you know people in the spiritual community are saying that it's all kind of pre planned, we chose these paths.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that?
Speaker 4: No, that's bullshit, bullshit for people to give in, to accept and to say, oh, I give into the universe. This is fine. You know, I'll let this happen to me. Do you honestly not you, but I mean, anybody watched. Do you honestly believe that you signed up to get molested, to get raped, to go into slavery, to what your family die? You know, it doesn't make sense. You know that there's nothing loving or nurturing within that experience. It's just trauma after trauma.
Speaker 1: Now, when we're talking about these people in certain aspects of the spiritual community that are I guess we could say channelers, and they they're seemingly getting information from other places other than themselves, and it's profound information and it's to you know, enlighten humanity and help humanity. But they have these ideas, like we were just talking about, do you think that they're actually channeling something that just may not have our best interest in mind? And this seems to be going on on a very large scale.
Speaker 3: Big time, big timekers.
Speaker 4: So and let's take let's take this back to consciousness, Chris m Consciousness is They've done numerous studies on it, and what they found is that and I haven't probably talked about this on branding show as well, is that consciousness is electromagnetic. So we live in with this electromagnetic dome, this this illusion, this system and consciousness is ultimately a form of control, like the borg. Yeah, I've starting so everybody becomes part of the borg. And if you look watch channelers, they all pretty much say the same stuff. It's it's all very repetitive. It's like, oh, oh, loved ones, dear loved ones, we are coming be blessed in the time knowing that, you know, and I could just I think I could just make up any ship now and just say I channeled it, you know. But it's the same thing again, it's taking people's power away from themselves, because we have the power as individuals, you know. But people say, oh no, no, no, no, no, it's all good.
Speaker 3: Thedens have got this, and the analogons have got this, you know, and archangel Michael he's coming, you know, it's all good, dude. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now do you think what this is that that was originally hijacked was like you said, it was something for us originally to just be able to experience physical love that we could incarnate into.
Speaker 2: Is that what you were saying?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, pretty much, because obviously when we're out of form, you know, you can't hug somebody, can't make love with somebody, you can't kiss, touch, experience maybe being a different animal. Now I'm okay, imagine being an elephant. Okay, choosing to be an elephant, but not with the modern day of hunting and you know, tusk herding or not, so you know what I mean. Yeah, So seriencing that physicality within a different embodiment, Yeah, very much.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Now, all the information that you're sharing and today and that you've been sharing with people, is this something that you, I guess would say, had a download about. Was it from meditation, research or combination. Where would you say all this knowing comes from about who we are and what we're doing here?
Speaker 4: Okay, well look, do you know what the biggest question I get is source?
Speaker 3: Trust me? Bro? Yeah, And do you know what?
Speaker 4: I can bleet on as much as I want people, And it's down to people whether they want to feel. And this is the real big difference, Chris, is that I don't channel, I don't meditate, I don't do any of the spiritual practices. Yes, I used to research, right. I spent a lot of time doing the research and the spiritual stuff. But when I stopped smoking weed, right, And this is for me, this is the this is the jackpot I stopped smoking with after twenty years waking and baking.
Speaker 3: And everything. I just heard my song.
Speaker 4: I felt myself and my soul was like, thank you, thank you, We're back. And since then it's just been like that. And I've just been pretty much a sledgehammer. It's just a pull from my heart my mind.
Speaker 2: That's it very interesting.
Speaker 1: Now I want to get into the what has hijacked our reality? What is it something that we would consider as demonic or archons or artificial intelligence? What are we looking at when we're looking at these entities.
Speaker 4: Well, so the whole illusion that we live in is electromagnetic. Let's say God and say of the same thing, okay, And this is the duality. This is the good and bad duality that we have been insected with. Like you know, when we used to watch Tom and Jerry or cartoons as kids, right, they'd always be the devil and the angel come up, right, So immediately from birth it's kind of in and then you go to church and then it's bashed into that demons and angels and.
Speaker 3: Good and bad. The whole duality black and white. Black and white is Masonic, right, that is the Mason's coloring. So the whole duality illusion, Teather's in with an agenda which has been forming for a two thousand years probably longer.
Speaker 4: So we're going back to your point about these entities. Well, right, so now that we know that.
Speaker 3: Consciousness is is basically like an artificial signal, which isn't necessarily your soul. It's AI. Let's call it AI.
Speaker 4: But it's always been broadcasting and it's been here the whole time, working.
Speaker 3: Through our minds. Now, how many people out there talk shit about themselves. They look at the moon like that, Fuck, I'm a loser. I hate myself this that. Why would you say that about yourself? Nobody would in their right mind.
Speaker 4: And then the little monkeys start playing in the head saying, oh, you're not good enough, you're this, you're that. That's not you, that's not any of us, that's the system trying to keep us very much kind of daunting us.
Speaker 1: Or these were we would consider physical entities in any any reality or on any spectrum. Or is this pure electromagnetic energy that we're dealing with.
Speaker 4: Honestly, there's probably a combination of a couple actually, Chris, majority of programs, right, So we call the electromagnetic frequencies just like what you were saying, but think of them as far as programs. So so like somebody says, oh I channeled in you know Ali Baba or some spiritualistic first of all, how do you know? And this is this is the point I always get to with channelis they've got nothing to confirm who they are communicating with. And this is the very fine line between as a media, when you communicate with a past one, you will have some point of reference to say, look, you know uncle Johnny died and he gave you his Rolex watch and the two were stuck up backwards, so we know it was a knockoff Rolex and you had a.
Speaker 3: Good joke about it.
Speaker 4: And the client can say yeah, fuck, actually, yeah that's right, Yeah, look at it. I'm even watching it now, so I'm wearing it now. So you've got that confirmation of something that has passed because they can bring it back into physical and say, yeah, this happened. But when people start saying Archangel Gabriel or the Pleadiens or the Andromedins or fucking whatever faction, that is source trust me, bro, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I've had my own what I want. It's considered extraterrestrial contact, then understood as spirit guides or higher self, and now you know, I'm kind of considering it all my higher self for all part of me guiding myself. And do you think that's across the board with Like all paranormal experiences, they seem to be very personal for each person they You know, we don't have many group like paranormal experiences. Most of them are, you know, when the person's by themselves and they get profound insights from it. Usually if it's not something that's bs do you think that this is us from outside kind of pushing ourselves in a certain direction or communicating.
Speaker 4: And do you know what, Chris, having experienced the things that you're talking about as well. And this is the really difficult part, is that so when you say higher self, when people say higher self, subliminally, what that does to the mind and to the psyche is telling you that you're not good.
Speaker 3: Enough, you're lower, gotcha, right, So it's suggestive programming, sir. If you look back.
Speaker 4: And research who introduced all of these spiritual practices, these higher self stuff. Helena Blavatski, Helena, Yeah, familiar with her? Yeah, yeah, Okay. Now Blovatski was kind of coincided with crowding at the same time, and they both entered creemsonry. Now we're bringing the Freemasons, all the narratives which are all starting to come to light at the moment. So and then what sorry, I will get to the answer that we'll try and give you my answer.
Speaker 3: But thanks.
Speaker 4: So if we look at different civilizations, right, we don't really know fuck all about different civilizations, only what we're told. So what I base my pretense on is that all those different civilizations had a repeating pattern that we are going through in this civilization. And what's happening is Helena Blovatski. Okay, she's gone over and become a mystic from India, and she's brought all that stuff over from the Sanskrit whatever. But that was still a system of control with gods and goddesses and deities. So it's it's been pulled across again for another element of control.
Speaker 3: So the self thing.
Speaker 4: I used to tryl to my higher self as well, but bad shit happened in my life, really bad shit, you know, a whole host of things. And when I started disconnecting from that and actually rerooting it back in me, good things started to happen.
Speaker 3: So answering the question, Chris, they are personal each of us. It is a journey.
Speaker 4: The hardest part is breaking through that personal experience and actually saying, do you know what, maybe that personal experience, Okay, it was quite weird and exciting in many respects, but maybe it wasn't good for me or my mental health or whatever it might be.
Speaker 1: You know, you mentioned the times freemasons. Now I'm of the mind that there are high level if you want to call them secret societies, groups that do control our perception in many ways. I don't know if the lower levels work, or if the lower levels even know that the higher levels exist, and if it's all compartmentalized. But do you think that there are indeed controllers of our reality that may have associations with what we would consider secret societies.
Speaker 3: Without a shadow of goodall? Absolutely, I'll be more.
Speaker 4: Than happy to send you This is something which was written back in nineteen ninety five, and it's this particular and I'll send you the link and if you want to leave it, maybe a few viewers as well in the comments. But if you just read this entire page. Now, I went through this probably about six seven years ago and didn't pay any attention to it, and it popped up a few days ago because I think I bookmarked it somewhere. I was like, what's this at it? And I was like, holy shit, everything we are seeing at the moment was not I'm not saying predicted, was actually said back back here. So yeah, to answer your question, yeah, there are secret societies that we don't even know anything about as well, because it's not very secret if we know about.
Speaker 3: And they all interweave.
Speaker 4: So whether it's illuminaty masonry, the green dragons, the white dragons, whatever they might, they all interlink and they've all got one agenda, and that agenda is controlled. But like you said, they're compartmentalized. So the lower lower memberment was maybe I'm not o FA or familiar with what the true agenda is.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, there's definitely what we consider layers and layers of reality and programming going on here. First of all, is there a way to completely break free from what we're considering this kind of trapped reality that we're in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my wholehearted feeling is that yes we can, and I've come.
Speaker 3: Up to that by.
Speaker 4: My soul is quite adamant in this and respects that by taking back our authentic state, who we truly are, right, and that is even though I'm forty now, it's just to be that kid that I was, the authentic state. If we are that much of a threat as children, right, because we're untapped, because we're not conformed to the system, because we're not program traumatized, we get back to that state of being, and that state of being is that pure soul because everything is is energy, right, So by us taking back the love that we are. It's the magnetism. And now, if we want to strip everything right back to what this is about, it's about electricity versus magnetism. Magnetism, so to swing it, we get more magnetic and we function it up.
Speaker 1: What do you think is happening when we experience things like synchronicity or what some considered manifestation where we're just kind of thinking about things and acting in a positive manner and living our lives accordingly, and you know, wonderful things seemingly happen.
Speaker 3: So there's no such thing as coincidence, right, And I believe that. I believe that.
Speaker 4: However, we are in a time where we know full well that the technology that we have right on the surface planet surface, the tech that we have is miles behind.
Speaker 3: Are you still there, Chris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 2: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Interesting?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's me with you? It's frozen up right? Sorry? Cool?
Speaker 4: Okay, So we on the on the planet, on the surface, we we have technology which is way way behind what we know exists. So if we can quantify or take ourselves out of the bubble and just is there not a way that we could actually be be manipulated by technology in order for us to see stuff, you know, and if there's that many numbers that we're in this closed roop system that we're now starting to pay attention to double one, double one, double two, double two, whatever, But now it's to question it.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, what do you think that that is? When you know, just you mentioned numbers as an example, is that basically seeing through the programming and you know, whenever you get more and more you kind of means that you're becoming more aware of the hidden reality.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it becomes an obsession. Right, how many people? Okay, so you've met a few people that are obsessed with them? Oh my angel number is this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: And look, I'm not criticizing, right, having been there myself. It's another layer of control of the mind because then you've become obsessive with looking for these synchronicities and then you see them all well it just happened, but and then it takes over your life. Numbers you like, look at these numbers, You're like, who the fuck cares?
Speaker 3: They're just numbers. Yeah, that's a bit cynical with me.
Speaker 1: Sorry, No, it's all good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love getting understanding of this stuff.
Speaker 1: That's h you know, I love your perception of this And I think that we need more people thinking like this instead of the traditional spiritual camps that really get us aware and have gotten us nowhere since the beginning of time. And like you said, it all seems to be just in version of reality, spiritual traps things to keep us thinking and going within, which is the probably most important thing that we could be doing. And you mentioned the the the hidden programs we have running. I want to get into that, uh, to deep program ourselves. Like I said, there's layers and layers. What do you think is some of the first layers of programming we should be starting to look at when we're kind of just waking up.
Speaker 3: You know, wow, that's a great question, man. That is it's deep because each of us, just like you said before, we've all got our individual experiences which kind of lead us to this pinnacle week now of awakening. So it's it's really difficult.
Speaker 4: Some people, they could have been really he heavily indoctrinated through Christianity, Catholicism, Jewish, whatever it might be. That is probably the biggest one in America, I think for you folks over there, because it is so well and it's more man.
Speaker 3: It's an as you name it. You guys have got so much to contend with over there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so yeah, that I think it predates that as well. Looking at family trauma, family trauma is very real, neglect, you name it, a whole host of different stages.
Speaker 1: Now what do you where do you recommend people to start when they're like I said, when they're just awakening things. I remember it was very difficult for me. I lost a lot of friends and family members because you know, I thought that I had to tell everybody things I was learning and every the world needed to know, but really no one was ready to hear any of it. But what could you recommend for people who are just learning about the hidden reality that we're in.
Speaker 3: Well, that's that's great.
Speaker 4: And christ you know what, you are one of millions that has lost our old friendships on family that probably you know, in this kind of bubbling themselves. And what I try and promote is is sole to sole connection, right, is people reconnecting because that's what we need to do because we have all become separated, segregated with all our devices and trying to break past that.
Speaker 3: But probably.
Speaker 4: It's really difficult because everything that we know is because that's what they want us to know. So are you familiar with revelation of the method? H yeah, yeah, okay, So revelation of the method if you think of it like Chinese whispers. Right, So somebody might just learn about the reptilians whatever, right, I guess all to trust me grow, but the reptilians that site and then before you know it, it's creating a domino effect. So they've gone out and told that their audience of ten thousand people about these reptilians.
Speaker 3: Those people are thinking about it. They're giving energy to this belief system.
Speaker 4: So what I'd said people to observe if you're going through an awakening, if you're questioning reality is observed, don't necessarily buy into it.
Speaker 3: Stay on the fence and just perceive it.
Speaker 2: And I knew I was doing that for a reason.
Speaker 1: Now what you mentioned thought forms and giving energy to two things that we are are constantly running through our minds. Do you think that it is possible to manifest something into reality kind of physically like an aggrigorb, just by giving it constant thought.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm going to twist this.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Chris, I've man I've experienced it, so I'm not sure what's going on there, but yeah I think so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, right, let me reframe this for you. Then, Okay, if you conform to the system, right, the system gives you a little tap on the head and says, there you go. There's this little prize you've manifested. Well done, Now keep going. So then right, you see where I'm going at. So then you keep feeding the system, the system.
Speaker 3: Gives you a bigger price.
Speaker 4: Well done, or souls are now in trench within this this harvest. So I used to build a manifestation years ago. I don't give it my power. Now, whatever I get, I get because I'm just being me. I'm not putting intention into it. I'm just being authentic, you know. But yeah I had I had a few manifestation things which work for me, you know, seven years ago. But yeah, no, not anymore.
Speaker 1: Now. You also talk about reprogramming your mind. Find we could get into some basic ways that people can just start to reprogram their daily lives and then everything that they're doing. Uh, I know that for me, Uh, it's it's it's of course an ongoing process. But in the beginning, one of the biggest things that I had to to break my program is feeling bad about not being part of the everyday reality and participating and working and slaving like normal people. When I stopped my job and started doing this full time, I actually felt bad at times, like, man, why I should be out there working and slaving and you know, being subjected to crap all day. But you know, I think that was one of the hardest things for you to get past.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that?
Speaker 1: Yes, I love our slavery, I know.
Speaker 3: Right, it's like so ingraved in it. Get back in the mind, yeah, get working. Yeah, it's so is to reprogram yourself. And when you reprogramming yourself, it's about you, right, fuck anybody else. And I don't mean this in a nasty way, but there's nobody in this world Chris that will love Chris as much as you can love yourself potentially.
Speaker 4: And I don't mean this from an arrogant way point of view or a vanity way. I mean honoring your soul.
Speaker 3: What is the right decision for you? So if people do that, that's the one good step for reprogramming self is make sure those decisions are not going to go out with these people because I know they're not good for me, or I'm not going to go to this location because it doesn't feel right and for you for example, like you know, choosing to do what you're doing and not buying into the slave system.
Speaker 4: That's self love. You know you're choosing not to be in that slave system. But do you know what the chances are, Chris, that it's going to change again for you because you get to a certain pinnacle threatle point where you feel, hang on, I need to I need to change this again because it doesn't feel like you know, just just a gut feeling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Man. I you know, I'm constantly and shifting and evolving my thoughts. Press was is when I when it comes to bettering myself in my spiritual path, I want to go back to the perceived reality that we're in and the bigger picture of like the the physical and mainstream agendas that are being pushed on us.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The one the like I think is one of the biggest ones that people are noticing right now is the transhuman agenda and trying to merge humans with machine and uh the the eventual uh complete digitalization of people and relying on the machine and the system for including our healthcare, our survival, our entertainment and you know, to to it'll it'll define who we are basically, And I think that's one of the the desired outcomes of all of this. What do you think about you know, some of those engenders going on right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay, so again, let me twist this and.
Speaker 1: Throw it back out.
Speaker 4: Okay, So what if all of this ship is a distraction? Right, They've thrown money, time and energy at this illusion of transhumanism. So people look at me and say, well, what are you on about? You know, I've talked about transhumanism before. Let's look at Let's look at the cold hard facts, like our bones are calcium.
Speaker 3: Right. Calcium is a soft metal.
Speaker 4: Right, So your bones are metal, your nervous system and your brain that's electric.
Speaker 3: We are already AI. Okay, So people.
Speaker 4: Are now expecting expecting us to be turned into a T one thousand or you know, whenever.
Speaker 3: It might be all liquid, polymetal, all oil.
Speaker 4: But the reality is is that we are already Now. People were hate on me for sitting this, but we are already these AI. We're in a symbiotic nature. Our organic soul is within this AI body. Our thoughts are not our thoughts necessarily, so we are already AI. But we're being distracted from the reality that we are AI to think that we're going to be as transhuman as as an agenda.
Speaker 3: Like let's take for example, neuralink neuralinks of distraction. We don't need that shit. They can already insect thoughts being information into our minds through the different brainwave states, so that this is the big distraction. Chris, this is what I feel anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a very interesting take.
Speaker 1: Now what do you think about where the other side of this is I believe keeping humans in a perpetual state of unhealthiness, because that's another thing that I first hand experienced is getting myself healthy, eating better, exercising, doing things that are better for my body have helped me in my overall consciousness development and my spiritual development, and it bettered my life as a whole. And this is one of the hugest things that keep I believe, keep people in a perpetual state of unhealthiness and non awareness is the food we're eating and everything that we're subjected to and putting in our bodies.
Speaker 4: Right, that's so important. But then you look at it. Okay, I can twist this again. So imagine if we never really needed sweet.
Speaker 1: I love that, dude, that'd be great. I have so much more time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. Again, we've been led to believe that we need to eat.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Personally, I fast. I have six on and eighteen off. Is that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I don't eat for eighteen hours a day. I'll cram everything within that six hours. I feel great from it.
Speaker 3: But actually, if you look at the brain, I just take a snapshot of the brain and then the intestines. Okay, they look very similar. Right, So eighty percent of our brain cells are located in our gut. So when people get that gut feeling, right, it's because their brain, their true brain is coming.
Speaker 4: From their gut and they're like, oh wow, okay, I'll go with that. So only twenty percent apparently, again pinch of salt, because this is what.
Speaker 3: We've been told. But in our brain, so.
Speaker 2: What if.
Speaker 4: We have been we have been sold on the pretext that the brain is a receiver, right, that receives information. What happens if it was always supposed to be a conductor, right, so rather than storing the information locally or any information that instead it was supposed to conduct straight through us, right through our empty bowels and empty intestines. So it's like we are conducting the energy therefore able to possibly fly.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 4: Okay, now I know that, and I know I've taken it into a different level as far as flying. But as a kid, did you believe that you could fly?
Speaker 1: As a kid man, I wanted to fly and I had dreams about it all the time.
Speaker 4: Sure, yeah, right, Okay, Now when we're in that dream state as kids, we all get hit with that like obviously we can that body and we go into the astral kind of feels.
Speaker 1: So we all do that.
Speaker 4: But taking it back, I remember not being able to fly and being like something's very wrong here.
Speaker 3: This reality isn't right.
Speaker 4: So maybe going back and let's talk like presumaria, what we talked about earlier is that let's say back then we could fly because we were conducting the magnetism through our mind, right, a different system with this magnetism is going through our mind through our belly, you know, and we never had to eat. So that's kind of something which I felt is but sorry, I know I don't it from the question, but no, you right in respects of eatouthly, it's that is so key important, getting right in a sleep, taking time off. Technology is huge as well. It's an important one. Most importantly, I think is actually being created and your creative part is you know, in the bottom of your screen there, dude, you know as far as or if you're paying as well.
Speaker 3: Did you paint the way?
Speaker 1: No? Yeah, that was one of my friends that did that. Sorry I was muted just now the audience in here, but yeah, this painting behind me was from Michael friend, Gloria beautiful painting.
Speaker 3: It's it's awesome, really good. Yeah, it's really good.
Speaker 4: But obviously looking at the guitar, that was your creative out there, you know, and you obviously thrive from that. There's no logic to it. Really, it was just a I'm gonna GetUp and jam and and that's what it's about.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, Now, well we're talking about full human potential. You were talking about flying. Uh, what are your other thoughts on how we could possibly do if we get access to all the powers of human consciousness? Of course you look at the obvious. We can already there's already psychic communication, there's already forms of telekinesis and things that we can measure here. How far do you think we can go with that?
Speaker 3: Is that really us? And this is the question I'm going through out there? Is that really us doing that?
Speaker 4: So as children we were mediums right now this is probably again I know I keep reverting back to us as children, but that is our purest form. So when we're when we're at that state, we don't logically know anything, but we feel we sense stuff, right, So we're using our different sensory system as opposed to just the brain. So when it comes to somebody says they're a medium or they're a psychic, I've got a big problem with people who say they're a psychic and they can telekinesis because for me, that's invasive.
Speaker 3: That is the system.
Speaker 4: Very possibly working through that user, that that form to actually infiltrate somebody else's mind. Right, for anybody to come into your mind, it's your it's your vessel, it's your vessel, it's nobody else's. That's invasive. That doesn't feel right. Whereas let's say for example, I pick up information you know about you know, a brother that you know who passed or something like that, and just through feeling. That's slightly different. I'm not going into your brain and pulling out memories or whatever it might be.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, So let's go back to the potential. How far do you think we can take our potential? Besides flying?
Speaker 2: What else can you think we can do?
Speaker 3: That's a good question. Honestly.
Speaker 4: Healing is probably the most important one. And we can all heal ourselves. And you know you talked about you know, eating healthily and then that kind of tithing with the healing self as well, is that we all have the ability to sell heal. Now, when you're in soul, right, so imagine like a Russian doll. Right, your soul is the very inner core. When you're in that all the time, nothing can penetrate the outer walls. You don't become sick because you're not in your mind. So if somebody tells you I'm going to give you a virus and you're going to get ill, you'll think about it, right, and then you've put it into your spirit, body, into your election, right, So it's then manifesting whereas in your authentic state in soul, nothing can touch.
Speaker 3: You because you're not in your brain, you're in your heart.
Speaker 4: So when you say about tapping into our true power and our potential the soul, and this is I think this is what scares a lot of people about soul. Is that always just lovey dovey stuff. It's not important, right, But the heart, the soul is an intelligence in its own right. Right, It's an organic intelligence, right, and that has not necessarily been tapped into yet because we've been forced, right and fed this illusion in all these beliefs, right that it's all in here, but actually it all comes from here.
Speaker 1: Right now, what about life extension? It seems dead if we did unlock this potential that we may not even have to face death. I don't know, what do you think? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Very much?
Speaker 4: So I've got to bring this up because it made me chuckle. I don't know if you've seen the videos of this Buddhist monk that's like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he's not living. He is, like you know, yeah, it's shocking. So yeah, I've got a lot to say about Buddhist monks and ship like that. But the guy, he's better off dead, right, he's not living even though he's like two hundred. I don't know how old he is actually, I can't remember. But he's not really, he's just existing. He's just there. And some people say, oh, he's an inspiration, but he's the bag of bones, you know, blessing.
Speaker 4: So yeah, if we maybe didn't eat right, maybe if we had okay, we'll right bet. But again, the question you've got to ask ourselves is how do we know that the initial food that we've had in our lifetimes hasn't already been genetically modified. We've been you know, we're just talking about the last twenty years. Maybe it's always been going on and we just haven't been aware of it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I talked to my my all my guests recently about the alteration of our history and how it just you know, we we can probably not even tell what happened in the past ten years, much less one hundred, two hundred thousands of years ago. We're completely lost species. We're like Hancock says, we're species with amnesia, and we don't know where we're coming or we're going. And there's on top of the false reality, they're changing, they're changing the false reality.
Speaker 2: So we you know, we're completely confused as a species.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 4: Listen, right, so just imagine like a layer with doctor Evel and his henchmen, right, and they're controlling reality.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Here's the plan, guys, okay're going.
Speaker 4: To drop these people into these bodies right with no memories, right, with no identity, and we're just going to watch them stumble around through life, feeding the system their energy, our beliefs, you know. So yeah, it's really difficult to trust anything historically, and again it kind of takes us away from us who we are at the core. As much as we want to believe that the pyramids were for free energy or whatever.
Speaker 3: Whatever belief system it might be.
Speaker 4: Either way, all I know is that pyramids are not necessarily good pyramids of control. Whether it be the elitist, whether it be your seeing eye, you know, which is a AI that spells the A the I in the middle.
Speaker 3: It has been there the whole time.
Speaker 4: So and so, from from my point of view, it's difficult to believe what to trust because everything has been adjusted for the system, for the machines, let's call them the soul less.
Speaker 1: Would you say that it's safe to say that everything ernel is not to be trusted. That the only thing we can truly understand and trust is within ourselves.
Speaker 3: When you say that makes me sounds so Goodnagotte, But yeah, right right, yeah, absolutely, yeah. I mean, look, you're gonna You're going to make a decision for you, right, and that's your decision, that's your choice. You can only trust that because it's you. Everything else is the distraction. You know.
Speaker 4: You know, you said you lost friends. You lost friends for a reason, maybe because they were part of the system. The system was using them to keep you within this kind of you know how, let's call them handlers forwards of a better effect, you know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, man, Now let's talk about some of the non conventional healing modalities that you recommend to people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 4: It's been quite okay, So the healing modalities. First of all, probably my journey as far as he had twenty years ago. This is really freaky actually, so twenty years ago when I experienced that paranormal thing, you know, the spirit coming me, coming up with me. Probably six months after that happened, I then went in to learn about massage. I qualified as a massage therapist. So that's really helped me on my journey where I am now as well is understanding how our body retains energy how are we to lose that edgy as well. So for people waking up and questioning if you're looking at doing something, I'd highly suggest recommend getting to massage, especially especially if you've been very physical throughout your life, whether you've played sports or maybe whatever I suppose, But yeah, the massage is absolutely keep because it's all about our body getting.
Speaker 3: That back into alignment. Again, there's different different modalities for healing. Now there's guy called Bob beck and Bob beck was big on blood and electrification.
Speaker 4: Now, unfortunately this is a double edge blade because again Bob beck Is was a freemason, Okay, but he came out with some very interesting information regarding how you can purify the blood through blood electrification.
Speaker 3: Also, some information came in through one of his studies.
Speaker 4: It goes back to the fifties where this guy had stage three cancer in the task the side throughout his body. He lost all his teeth, he lost all his hair. He's on a walking stick. He got struck by lightning and within weeks he lost the walking stick. His teeth were growing back his hair grew back and the cancer and he went into the full remission the cancer disappeared, right, So that, if anything should show to people that the electrical side of our body is very important in respects that we can heal ourselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right now, how do you see our future?
Speaker 1: We're obviously in a much different time than the past ten twenty thirty years where people are seeking something other than the external, where they are questioning reality. Do you think that this is going to be a cattle to a new era of understanding spirituality or is this going to lead to just a deeper trap?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah, the latter.
Speaker 4: Okay, So, okay, we are on a knife edge in respect of our kids have been indoctrinated now more so than you and I were back in the eighties nineties.
Speaker 3: So it's going to get more more testing.
Speaker 4: Mental health is going to go on a big decline as well, because people just won't know what to trust, what to believe.
Speaker 3: They'll just blow out their box.
Speaker 4: So we're on this kind of knife edge as to claiming back our sole authentic state or continuing down this journey of madness. What's the definition of insanity is to do the same thing expecting different results.
Speaker 3: You know now to believe in government as actually.
Speaker 4: The saying, whether it's Trump, Biden, you know, whoever it might be, whoever these world leaders, whether it's Pooting or they're talking about clearing out underground bunkers in the Ukraine or whatever. Source, trust me, bro, where's it coming from? And again, these people all waiting for a savior. And that's the point is there's no savior. We've got to take. We've gone to meet our issues head on and heal ourselves. That's the key thing. When you get in soul, you're unstoppable. It's so powerful. I can't describe it, really, Chris, Sorry, no.
Speaker 1: Right on, man, No, I love it. This is such a different way to approach this and it's definitely got my brain spinning. And I love the way that you present things. Tell us what you got a seminar class coming up for soul and mind.
Speaker 2: It's a two hour class, is that right?
Speaker 3: That's right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, on the twenty fifth of November. I'm holding one then, and I'm holding one then properly. I think it's the Sick of January, but that's for the East, so I'm holding because I'm obviously in the UK kind of center of the of the plane of existence, let's call it.
Speaker 3: So it's Friday the twenty fifth, from eight or ten pm GMT.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I'll be doing a live for anybody that wants to join, helping people discover knowing thyself. So I will admit quite freely that I cherry pick parts from maybe certain religions like buddick is know the myself, which is key. I scrap everything else though, you know, But how can so many people don't know how they operate, how their brain works, how to heal themselves that they get lost right you? And I don't mean it's a bad way, but you know, good to anybody ifn't if you don't know how you work personally. So this is the point of the workshop, is to help people on a more of them's level take their power back.
Speaker 1: Right on. I love it.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Before you head out today, let the audience know what else you got going on. I know you have a YouTube channel, your website. Tell us about all that stuff.
Speaker 4: I okay, So the website is at the moment noble story, but I will be creating the holding site TikTok actually shadow on me. I'm currently at about seventy six thousand, but they've now shouted by me. I'm probably expected to be deleted soon as well. So I am trying to build up my YouTube channel so I can follow me there and I do have a link tree link so and I actually i'm creating music as well at the moment.
Speaker 1: So what's the name of the YouTube channel. I'll have a link in description, but for the audience it's it's called Merlin mofo.
Speaker 3: So it's like this uppe a Merlin mofo.
Speaker 4: So if you come on that, and probably again, if I do removed from TikTok, I'm probably not going to go back because this will be the sixth in eighteen months.
Speaker 1: Hey, at least you're you're trying to give them the shot, all right, And this was fantastic. I would definitely love to speak with you more in the future because I think we barely scratch the surface on some of this stuff and we could go a lot deeper, for sure, very.
Speaker 3: Much so, Chris, Hey, look, thank you so much for having me on. It's been a pleasure. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Yes, it has.
Speaker 1: And until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk again tomorrow. We'll see y'all then. Today my guest is Lindsay Sharman. She is host of Roagueways podcast, author of four books, educator, and National Board certified teacher with a master's in teaching. She is also a spiritualist and experiencer of other realms via astral travel, dream walking, visions, and interaction with other dimensional entities. Lindsey, welcome back. How you doing.
Speaker 5: I'm fantastic, Chris, thank you for having me back. It's always awesome to be here with you in your stellar audience.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, it's always a wonderful conversation when you hear and today will be no different. We're going to dive into some things that you've actually been examining lately, such as black cube symbolism.
Speaker 2: You got your own little twist on this.
Speaker 1: We'll see if we have time for some soul retrieval past lives, and I've always got more weird and wonderful area as we can wander through if we have time. How has everything been though in Lindsay's world lately?
Speaker 5: It has been fantastic. I'm really always feeling so blessed and having so much gratitude for the fact that we get to do this and bring these ideas to people and hang out with some of the coolest people in the world and you know, learn and share this just pretty cool.
Speaker 1: So I love it right on now. I love taking stuff that has like originally a negative connotation and flipping it around. And there's so much of this in our reality that's been inverted to where it's really beautiful. Positive things that have been inverted so that we think they're horrible and negative to keep us looking down the wrong path and not being enlightened like we should. And one of those things is the black cube symbolism people think of, you know, being assimilated by the Borg, black Cube of Saturn, Saturnian death cult, being assimilated the black Cube of Mecca. All these things that you know have generally a negative connotation to them. But you've looked a little deeper into this, What have you come up with about the black cube?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And that's actually been where I've been most of my conspiratorial life, which has been a long time, like decades, I want to say, of sort of steeping in this negative ideology of this entire world view that the controller sort of lay upon us. And you know, like you said, it keeps us trapped in this fear, and I think especially what they would love is for us to believe that they have full control, that they always have had full control, that everything is negative and hopeless. And I really think this black cube thing is like one of those big ones that people when they start to see it, they start to see it everywhere. It seems ubiquitous, and then they go, oh, my god, they really do have their fingers and everything. They control everything, and it is this dark Saturnian death cult, and all of those things are true, but it's also not as hopeless as we think, and all of it has been stolen, you know, from us. The cube is actually this beautiful, beautiful symbol. Black is even a beautiful color. Death is even a beautiful thing, right, And there's all of these aspects of it that are actually something that we could take and find empowering and hopeful, and instead we're just sort of led into seeing it as this all pervasive evil. I don't want to pretend that evil isn't there, and then they're not powerful and that they're not pulling off all kinds of black magic. This is one of the most nefarious black magic spells though. Look at all the movies we have that have black Cube stuff in it, and how it's always presented as a trap. And this is one of the things, right, that they want you to really see the whole world as a trap, and they really want you to feel like you are disempowered in it. So we see the black cube in so many movies as this sort of literal trap that people are stuck inside of and they have to get out of somehow. If you can look at all these movies, right, we see the borg they literally live in a black cube, right, And everyone's assimilated and there's no hope and they say resistance is futile and all of these things. We could even stretch and connect it with the black goo that we also see everywhere, which seems like programmable matter. It seems like sort of evil and darkness incarnate, that it can get into anyone and take over their souls and like control them. And there's all of this energy in there too, and so we start to feel like, wow, maybe it really is a trap. Right, And then we also have this along with that matrix idea, that trap that we're stuck inside of it, we have that ideology as well, right, that this is all actually this matrix and that it's this simulation. And it's really interesting because I've always seen sort of that side of it. But I've always I've always had this internal thing that just knows, like this isn't a trap. Though we're not in a trap right now, right, So I'm trying to look at all these angles, like, you know, maybe it is, and maybe I'm wrong, and maybe you know, we're stuck in a simulation and there's this evil, evil god and out yell the bo or whatever, the gnostic, you know, demiurge who's trapped us here against our will and you know, as the master of all matter and the material world. Maybe that's true, right, But I just don't see it. I don't actually even see any evidence of it. And in fact, I see that we have all this evidence that we live. Yeah, sure in a matrix, uh maybe even you'd say in a simulation. But when you look at it, we have effect here, we have power here, and so if we were trapped here, like how could we have this effect in this power? Even a materialist science, you know, in this quantum physics ideology, we have the idea that the observer affects the observed. So if this is such an ironclad, tight BORGI like cube that yelled de bull Eth has trapped us in am I saying his name, right, I don't even know.
Speaker 1: They also something like that, yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: Has trapped us in here, Then why would we be able to affect things just with our observation, not even meaning to necessarily And then imagine if we meant to. And this is why they want us struck in fear, right, This is why they want us to see it as this black cube. This is why they want us to project out that we're trapped and that it's hopeless. And this is why they have it everywhere. You have the black cube. They built like giant ones and they've flopped it down in these cities around the world, and they have it as their literal logos. There's like black cube, black rock, black stone, right, Mecha has it and built into it all of these wayss we look and so that we'll see, oh my god, you have we're trapped, But no, we have all this power. They're just hiding that part from us, right right.
Speaker 1: That's the two kind of possible realities that I still kind of struggle with, and I brought it up with quite a few guests even recently. Is is this what we are? Reality? Is this for us?
Speaker 3: Did we? You know?
Speaker 1: Is this for just for our consciousness evolution, our development, our spiritual development? Or has something you know, kind of hijacked it to keep us, you know, to make it harder to get out into our pure consciousness into to have these revelations in spiritual growth.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean I can see it kind of from both angles, but I look more towards Yes, this, we created this for us. We have this dualistic reality where we're not gonna learn anything, We're not going to grow if it's all just love and light all the time. So there has to be some of these things that probably were put here for us by us to enhance our consciousness and help us grow spiritually.
Speaker 5: Maybe yeah, And I really think it's both right. There is this parasite class, there is this evil in the world. Is whatever this is? I really think it's just humans too, as as humans can be anything we want and so we can do that. I don't think it's this all powerful outside force that again has trapped us. So I think that's true that is happening here, you know, and it does feel like it's complete and total. But this is also a place made for us, and we are also incredibly powerful spiritual beings, and those things do, whether they mean to or not, push us towards remembering that and living that and adapting to that and adopting that spiritual growth and that empowerment, you know, which is beautiful.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: In this place we're in is the material world. It's a three dimensional world, and we call it matter, right, matter, material. These all come from the same root as matrix, matrix. Actually is this idea of mothering mother mater, material, matrix. They all have the same root. We call this mother Earth for a reason, right, So this three dimensional material place is actually the mother. When you think about the divine feminine energy, it's represented as a square actually, right, and it always has right.
Speaker 1: Matrix also used as like a womb, a mother's womb exactly.
Speaker 5: That's what matrix means. So before it was this like movie, and we thought about it as the computer and the trap, and we started associating it with the cube. That that is the original meaning for it. So what people be most familiar with is perhaps like a matrix, such as like a Petrie dish. That material that's in the petrie dish is called the matrix. And so you take whatever you know, bacteria or whatever you have, and you swab it on there, and that matrix is there. It's meant to allow everything it needs for it to grow and develop and expand. Right, you're culturing it. And so that's why it's called the matrix. It's the mother. It is there for you, just like the womb, right can receive the seed, and then the state can have everything it needs in order to grow and develop until it's ready to go out on its own. So that's where we're at, right. This is the material world. It is the mother. It's not a trap. It is exactly what we need in order to develop and grow. And throughout time, this place has been represented by the square. Whether you think it's the Earth is flat and it actually is a square and a plane or whatever, it doesn't matter that the symbolism of it has always been the square, because the square is measurable. Material is measurable. Right, the square has edges and boundaries. This place has edges and boundaries. And as opposed to that, the heavenly area, the you know, spiritual dimension, the higher dimensions have been represented by the circle. The circle actually has the largest capacity for the minimum amount of effort. If you're actually calculating like the area of a circle, it contains the as much as you could possibly contain with the littlest amount of you know, boundary line. So it's got that idea, right. You actually cannot actually calculate the circle to perfection. We have pie, right, and pie goes to infinity. If you cannot endeavor ends, it's irrational. So for that reason, we have the circle as this sphericle and this heavenly sort of energy. So the square is material, the circle is heavenly, the cube is still material, the sphere is still heavenly. So we have that everywhere. We see it in the Masonic logos, right, we see it in various trade in their various symbols across the ages. We have the circle with the cross inside of it, right, that traditional cross, that's a symbol of this exact same idea that heaven and Earth could merge, and that that's what we actually are. We're here in this material world, but we're developing spiritually. Like you just said, those forces that we see is so dark or actually whether they like it or not propelling us even further in our spiritual development. We are actually the meeting of heaven and Earth. So cube symbolism is not bad, right, It's actually just beautiful. It's actually just representing where we are. And they just would love to invert that, and they would love to control it completely and say we do dominate the material world. We are Yealdebo or whatever we are, right, this force you couldn't possibly overcome. You should weep in your hovel and be grateful for the bugs that we throw to you peasants, right.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: Instead, we're actually supposed to remember Heaven exists the spirit world, and we are that and sort of be the sphere within this material place. That's what they don't want. That's where we're the most powerful, and that's where they have the least control over us. So yeah, and so the cube itself actually like contains some of these hints of how beyond what we've already mentioned, of like how beautiful this place actually is. So one of the things I love. And this is again, whether you like or care about Jesus or not, you can just you know, know what Jesus is supposed to represent in the world. He's supposed to represent the pathway for humans to find divinity in this place, which is exactly what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: And so the cube, if you unroll it right, it has all these sides, all these planes. I had six of them but I can't remember. But if you unroll the sphere or the sorry the cube, it actually makes a cross. A lot of people may have seen this sort of in a gift or something. Right, all the planes kind of roll out and it makes the perfect cross. This is a symbol of Jesus. More importantly, it's a symbol again of this plane, and usually it's encompassed by a circle to represent how this plane and the spiritual are one. So the cube also contains that symbolism. Yes, there's one, go ahead.
Speaker 1: No, I was just gonna say everything that we fear, everything that they tell us to fear. If we fear it, we're not going to explore it, and we're not going to learn about it. And that is exactly what they what they want us to do. The most powerful thing we can do is explore these things that have been occulted from us, and we gain power from it by exploring it and learning about it. And the more we learn about it, the more we realize this isn't anything to fear. Actually, it actually gives us power.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, and we can feel so much more like, oh, this place is actually made for me, or I'm made for it, or I'm made to link these two amazing places, Heaven and Earth, like what how beautiful is that? How amazing is that? There's also this thing when you look at this sphere and it's sorry the cube, and it's on its point right, it's resting on one point and sort of facing upward. There's a line in the front that makes like a y. Do you know what I mean? You can kind of imagine that y shape that the cube makes. That is the room for life. It's a room for life, and it's algas I believe, and this ruin for life has also something they have inverted, so you can see again like both that the cube is encoding something beautiful, something empowering, something that reminds you that this place is your mother. Whether you believe in Mother Earth as a consciousness or not doesn't matter. This entire plane or a place is the matrix for which you were put into so that you could develop. I really also believe you chose to be here to develop. But that's another story. And they even are encoding this life rune into this cube, right, and they have taken this the dark forces and they've inverted that life room. And you can imagine the why facing the other direction going down, and that's the death rune. Right, They've inverted this, and then they've made it the peace sign. Yeah right, They so that we're all walking around saying peace, but we're actually when we're doing it with our fingers, we're actually doing life right. It's the upright version. We don't usually do this downward facing sign, but when we're writing the peace sign, we do it downward right. So we're writing peace everywhere, but we're actually writing death. That is the room for death. That's the inverted life roun. So the cube encodes the upright life roun, implying and reminding us that this material plane is life giving, it is about life, it's about transformation. And they're like, okay, well, let's take the cube and invert it, make it dark, make people associated it with being stuck in this matrix and never being able to escape. And let's also, just in case, take that life room and make everybody around the world use this symbol and think that they're talking about peace in life, but they're actually promoting death, death, death, death, death, right every time you write it. And that's crazy to me. You know, that was one of the things I learned a long time ago. That was just a simple, a simple sort of look. But it's like, wow, that's how powerful their dark magic spells are. Is they have everybody in the whole entire world making these peace signs and thinking of cubes in negative ways and they're just saying death and thinking about being stuck all the time.
Speaker 1: And it's also linked to Saturn, the death cult of Saturn, which also gives Saturn a bad connotation. I mean, how do we know that Saturn is really evil? What if it has this beautiful purpose of you know, projecting our reality or something else or something that it has this kind of cosmic purpose that if it wasn't there, maybe we wouldn't even exist. You know, Saturn gets a pretty bad rap because of that shit too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So that's the other thing that this is associated with his Saturn, and they all the time we hear Saturn death cult, Saturn worship. Saturn is satan Saturn is there Okay, So again, no matter what you think about Satan, Satan just means the adversary, right, and maybe there's a fallen angel, and maybe there's a super evil dude that's your adversary. Okay, well, now you know how strong you need to be. That's your adversary, just like your place the game. You're like, well, I need to gather this sword, and I need to put on this right, and I need to learn that spell so I could go face my adversary whatever. But Saturn, Saturn is not Satan. Saturn has never just been like, this is your evil adversary. Even the ancient mythos of Saturn is not like that, right. He's kind of harsh, he's kind of like fatherly figure, fatherly whatever. The worst we can say about Saturn is this idea that he ate his children, right, And that's that's the myth of Saturn. And even that people are taking and they're like, see child eating and and I'm like I get I get it, because they do seem to eat babies. This death cult, right, they like to invert everything and get as dark as they can get. But Saturn eating his children was not actually meant as far as we can tell to be this tale of this evil you know, archetype in the s guy that just loves to kill children. As far as we can tell, Saturn is just representative of space and time. Space and time, time and especially is what we think about when we think about Saturn. Those are the energies associate with them most traditionally. And when they're talking about eating his children, they say things like he bore his children and then he ate his children, right, he bore them and then ate them of the same even impulse, And you think about that, Well, what is time and matter in this material space? What does it do? It births things in the spring, they grow up and they're beautiful, and there's trees and they bear fruit. By the time the summer and the fall roll around, and then things start to get cold. Time moves forward and they start to rot and they fall into the ground. But no one looks at that and says that's evil. Nature's killing everything and it's evil. We just go, oh, yeah, that has to happen. Actually, we ate some of the fruit we needed, and the rest of it has to go back down into the earth to be composted and turn back into nutrients. And then grow the next generation of trees and grass and whatever, the same thing is happening with us. We were born, we grow, we live, we bear fruit, we start to wither, and we die and it's a beautiful It would be horrible if we didn't die, right, We have to die.
Speaker 1: Like they've done that across the board, with all these historical stories of how the universe works, astrology, how nature works, showing us up these deep, beautiful stories, allegorical stories of how the universe and everything comes together. But it's been averted and we'll never know the true meaning because now it's satan and it's evil and Cronos is eating his babies. And you don't want to look at that. But if you do look at it and find out the true meaning and go even deeper, you're better for it because you've actually learned something, and you've broken the spell of you know, fear that they're trying to keep over.
Speaker 5: You, yes, and the fear of death and the fear of time. It's like, yeah, that's going to keep going on forever. Millions and billions of people have died before you, and you're gonna die too. And this father and mother father Time and mother Earth father, you know, Heaven and Mother Earth, this matrix and this fatherly energy created you and it's going to destroy you too. But there's part of you that is not destroyed. And this is part of Saturn's energy too, right, He's like, well, did you prepare did you go find the sword? And did you get the right armor? And did you learn the spell? And did you remember who you are? Because if so, you can transcend that. And you actually realized you don't die. Your physical body falls away and it re goes back into the earth and reforms into something else, but you your consciousness that transcends time and space. And now Saturn is just a great teacher and just a great father and not some evil thing that's trying to kill you, right right, And you master that, you are now mastery. You're the master. Right. If you can really really get deeper into that side of learning and thinking, you've overcome time and matter and space. Right, And that's what all the great teachers are talking about right on?
Speaker 1: Man, Now, I wanted to bring up I might have brought this up on your show whenever I was on there. I think it was last week about my not personal direct experience, but something I saw that was actually filmed and videotaped. That is regarding a paranormal kind of incident. And I don't know if I told you about the black cube that manifested in a field. To tell you about that, all right, I'm gonna quickly tell this story. I was at a UFO conference and I don't know if you know who Trey Hudson is. He's a paranormal investigator and he's in charge of the investigation down at the meadow. The meadow is like an undisclosed paranormal hotspot like Skinwalker Ranch, except it's in the South. It's in Alabama. And his team of investigators, he's former intelligence. They are legit, like they really know what they're doing, have top of the line equipment, and they're you know, twenty four to seven monitoring this place. Well, they they brought their their findings to this UFO conference that I was covering, and they showed a video of some of their some of their findings, and this is one of the most This is actually the most incredible thing that I've probably ever seen. This was real footage of something that manifested in the meadow in the field that they kind of has like bigfoots, grays, UFOs, all kind of crazy weird activity. Well, this particular night, on the camera on the you can they have an infrared camera, they have a regular camera, and it's just kind of overlooking the field. On the camera, this black cube, huge twenty foot by twenty foot manifested out of nowhere in the field and they're looking at it. They're like, oh my god, we got to go check this out. So he sends a couple of his team members out there to go check it out. And when they're outside, they don't see anything. It's only visible on the camera on infrared camera, on the regular camera, and it's this massive black cube. And they start walking towards it. They're being guided where exactly to go because they can't see it. Well. Once they get to the location, I shit you not, they disappear on the camera. You can't see them anymore. Their infrared signature is gone, but the black cubes there, it's like swallowed them up. This is the best part on their end. They gets totally disoriented. The temperature drops like ten degrees. Everything is complete darkness. They can't see anything, and they're running into like foliage and branches that don't egat exist in that area, like little picker bushes and weird shit that's not supposed to be there. Wow, they have to backtrack and like find their way out of this thing. They finally re emerged twenty foot on the other side of this black cube. You know. Their heat signatures came out and they said they were totally disoriented. They ended up in a place that they never thought they were. And then when they're walking back, like this cube is still on camera, but once once they leave the area, it just dissipates and disappears. And it's like, man, that's crazy. What if they would have been in that thing when that when it would have disappeared. But that's another thing I mean, see, is that not necessarily evil? It's kind of It may be a little scary when you first see it, I was like, oh my god. But is it necessarily evil? Or is it a part of our reality? Is it a part like another state of matter that we haven't discovered yet? Is it another dimension? You know? It is this giving us access to parts of our reality that we wouldn't know otherwise? And is it necessarily bad? But it was a black cube?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's crazy that it was a black cube, you know, and I wonder if it was just black because it is absorbing light and time and space or something, right, that's what black is seemed to be. Yeah, it sounds like a portal, and that's what I was thinking when you were describing it, you know, And it reminds me of both the Missing four one one and some of the cases where people talk about like stumbling into sort of like the weird area and it's disorienting. There might even be a fog or different brush or different things, and then coming back out. Sometimes some people don't come back out, and we wonder, like, well, what happened to them? Are they stuck in a different time in space? Because again, that's interesting that the cube can be associated with time and space and this could be a portal to different times in space. You know, there's this thing I just saw that was like a you know Ted X or maybe just Ted talk this guy who's a quantum physicist, or what everybody wanted to make. So in quantum physics, there's an idea of entanglement, right where like two particles or two photons or two whatevers can be brought to the same exact time and space and then when they're pulled apart, they can mimic each other instantly, which is a type of time travel. So like if you have one you know, proton over here and one over here, and that you can make them both spin in the same direction at the exact same time with no leg that is time travel. Nothing moves that fast, right, not even light. So this guy wanted to entangle things at a macro level, well not just quantum entanglement, but just entanglement, and he wanted to prove it. So I won't walk through the whole thing that he did, but he claims to have succeeded. And part of the basis of how he designed things, I'll just say was based on the idea of the hypercube or the tesser act, do.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, yeah, So.
Speaker 5: It's a cube that goes into the cube and it like never kind of ends. It's not really a possible thing, but it connects dimensions and this cube. When you're talking about it, I'm like, what if that's what the whole cube thing is? Is this like idea of hypercube? You know that you can actually time travel, you can actually create portals that it's based on this shape and this the mathematics of that shape, right, that's what he claims was the thing that allowed him to macro and tang, which we've never done before. Should be this world mind breaking announcement, But you know how many people really even understand what the hell I just said? So, so I can see why not. Everyone's just like, but I saw it. I was like, that's insane if that's true, because that means we can time travel eventually, actually, that we understand the physics of it, and that there are ways to connect various dimensions through this tesser act, this hypercube back to the cube again. You know, that's so insane.
Speaker 1: And if you think that, you know, maybe in these this phenomenon natural state, that it's kind of benign, maybe beneficial, maybe beautiful. But we have aerospace companies, we've got corporations coming into places like this to try and put their little fingers in there and discover weaponiyes probably what they can do with this high strange stuff. But in its natural it's probably not good or bad. But we go in there and we try to make it the worse that it can be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So when you know, when I hear about the missing four and one stuff, and people having time slips and just wandering into these fogs or these cubes, probably that they can't see these testserracts that they're just not capable of perceiving. I feel bad for them. I'm like, well, they didn't ask for that. They didn't really want to go back to like the nineteen twenties for five seconds and then come back to now and just be like, what the hell does happen? Like that's probably really hard or if you never come back, that's probably way worse. But I also then think of, again, yeah, what can we actually do with that technology? And I am sure there are beings already using that technology, right, and that, like you said, it's neutral about how do we apply it. When I do manifestation, a lot of times I go into meditation and I go into my sort of spiritual space I call it sometimes a psychic space, and I will picture and well build my energy, right, and I'll picture the thing that I'm manifesting, and I will actually like bring it out from inside into the largest dimension of the universe and then back inside, and it sort of looks like a hypercube to my mind. So like I'm even using this same basic geometry for my own manifestation. Why I hear other people talk about sort of quantum jumping, is right, is that what they're calling it quantum shifting. It's also manifestation, and it sounds like the kind of using the same sort of idea that you have to like take it from inside, put it outside, and then bring out side back in and sort of like make them all connected in your mind. So I'm like, you know, maybe we can apply this technology, if you want to call it that, even on that sort of level where we're you know, meditating on it, projecting it and just sort of imagining that sort of a connection between the different planes of existence and consciousness, you know, and that that can help us, even if we're not the Navy Military Intelligence able to really go investigate whatmember that cube in that field was and possibly recreate that, maybe we can just bring it down to our level right on.
Speaker 1: I want to know, while since you mentioned your manifestation techniques, give us an idea of the kind of things that we can actually manifest into a reality by using some of those techniques.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, My favorite story of manifestation I've done so far as my house. One of the houses that I bought, and so I was looking for a house to buy, right, and I actually like sat down and I drew a house, sort of like what people I think do when they're calling, like a vision board or something, but I don't really know what that is. So I just knew that I was going to manifest more powerfully if I really could see it. And I can really see it if I draw it, and you're also putting the energy into it by doing something and connection with it. And I put special like ruins and drew tarot cards and drew them on there, and I just kind of did this little my own spell, right, my own magic. I put that away and just expected to find a house. And I literally forgot like what I even drew, or I knew in my mind. I kind of want this type of house. I want like an old farmhouse that's turned into our modern house. I want whatever, and I want fruit tree if possible, and all this stuff. So I'm looking for houses, looking for houses, looking for houses. All of them are like they're not really it. I don't know, but it's kind of getting to the point where it's like, well, I just need to buy a house, So I guess I'll just have to like kind of settle. So there's this one house we sort of picked and I was like, yeah, I guess I like this, I'll just buy this house whatever. And I was with my boyfriend at the time, and you know, I was like, well, let's go eat and then we'll call our real esta agent. We'll have him put in an offer or whatever. So we were going to go to a totally different spot for this is this. We had this spot in mind we're going to go to. But on the way, I just looked over and I saw this sign for this restaurant that like two years before my mother had just casually mentioned to me was one of the best restaurants she'd ever been to. And I saw it and I was like, oh, yeah, that's that restaurant my mom told me about way long ago. Like I really want to try that place. Actually, So went somewhere we didn't expect to go, stopped over at this restaurant, walked in, said down on order whatever we're eating, and I'm like, let's just on the off chance that something came available right now, let's look at Zillo again and just see. And so I'm looking and I'm looking and didn't change any filters didn't do anything differently. And I'm like, well, there's a house right here that I don't remember looking at before. And I pulled it up and it's supposedly been on Zillo for like thirty days, and I'm like, how did I not see this house? So I'm looking at it and it's like everything I love. I'm like, oh my god, it's like everything I wanted, Like this is the house, it's in the price range and everything. I'm like so excited. So I'm like, where is it. We have to go see it. We have to go whatever. In the meantime, I'll add, before I looked at Zillo, I was looking out the window and this woman was like watering her plants and I was like she it was just funny. There's like this little boy across the street and she was yelling at him and I was just noticing them. Right, she went back inside whatever, and I found this house. So I'm like, well, where's this house? When we're done eating, we'll just see if we can go look at it. At least, I like click on the address. I put it up on Maps. I pull it up and I'm like, what this Maps is? Confused it's telling me it's like in the restaurant with me. I'm like zooming in and then I'm like, oh no, it's saying it's across the street. And then I'm like, oh, it's that house I'm looking at and have been looking at this whole time. That woman who was just watering her plants that I was laughing at with the little boy whatever was going on with them. That's the house that is just popped up on Zillow that hadn't been there before. So it gets crazier. I walk across the street. I'm like, you're not really supposed to do this, but I know she's home because I just saw her water in her plants. So I'm going to just knock on the door and see if she'll just like let us look around maybe like we're nice people. So she does. She answers. She's like, oh, yeah, come on, come in, buy this house. This house is awesome, Like she shows us all around. I'm like, I love this house. There's a giant plum tree in the backyard that is eighty years old and still produces massive amounts of plums. I'm like, this is my dream come true. You know, it's awesome. I want to put an offer in. Call it real ESCTY agent. Put in the offer, we get the house, we move in eventually. I'm like looking through whatever my journal and I find a picture of the house I had drawn months and months before when I was starting to manifest this house, and I drew this exact fucking house like egg zact Lee. So when she had let us in, there was this black dog that she has that was running around and whatever was super cute. I'm looking at this picture and I'm like, for some reason, I don't have a dog, and I drew a black dog in the fucking picture. Like this is like how fucking the door was red, the house was blued. There's a plum tree in the picture. There's a plum tree at the house, Like I fucking created this house out of nothing. Or some people say, well, what if you just psychically like grabbed from the future. I'm like, who cares, what's the difference? That exactly the point of manifestation is that you're creating a future in the future is creating you now, like you're interconnected, and that's the nature of the hypercube, right, So it's like transdimensional cross time and space so that that blew my mind. I was like, I, A, this is act. This is crazy. It's beyond explanation, and all the things that had to happen. My mom had to tell me two years prior to eat at that restaurant, or it wouldn't have happened. Right, Yes, that's crazy, it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I love how you said to you know, you made your own type of spell and your own ritual. The more I kind of dabble in these things, manifestation and you know, magical practices, I find that it's all about really your intent behind it, and there's no really specific kind of step by step way to do things. It's all about really it works better if you make it your own, right.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, And this is the thing. I think this is why traditional magic can be really effective, is because you put so much practice and so much study into like Wednesday is the day of whoever and whatever planet, whatever color, and at this time, this angel can come in and if I'm facing that direction and I say this phrase, but you're actually just like, that's just how much effort you put into it, And you could do the exact same thing, But like I did, right, I put that much effort. I sat there and I drew that house, and I put that dog in for some reason, and I like put the runs on it, and I put the cards for it, and I like did my thing where I put in all of this effort, all of this attention, all of this focus, right, and all this expectation then that that would work. And it's the same with magic. Right. Part of it is like you trust that there's the people who've been writing books about it for hundreds of years, and they've all been doing it, so why wouldn't it work?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: Some of us need that we need this sort of like structure and tradition and to expect that it works. But I'm like, oh, I just expect this works anyway. I haven't just going to do it my way to.
Speaker 1: Ritual in a house with fifteen windows facing east. Yes, slaughter the cow in the matrix of that, right.
Speaker 5: And if you if you really believe in what you're doing, it works no matter what it is. And I think that's the trick. And some people just can't believe certain things can be easy, right, so they need something complicated and hard. And there's other people who can believe that it can be very simple but they still have to put in the effort that energy. So I usually say, you know, magic to me is just any time we're combining our consciousness right, our our choice, our attention, our focus, with our speaking often right of the something like I am going to manifest this house, this house is already mine and our emotion. So if you combine those three things, this action of some kind, this conscious focus on it, and the feeling that goes along with it, then that is magic. That is how things happen. They happen at a very mundane level in that same way. Right, if I'm like I'm going to go to Chris's house, I decided that, right, and then I'm focusing on it. Now I have to act it out and drive it, and I probably have an emotion associated with it. Otherwise I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't will it if it wasn't going to make me happy for fulfilly in some way.
Speaker 2: Right, Ye?
Speaker 1: That on such a small scale, our a massive.
Speaker 5: Scale, right exactly. And then if you can get a bunch of other people in on it, right, it's even more powerful. So if you're doing this sort of mass meditations and mass manifestation, I think those. That's why we can actually measure and effect from it, right, And that's that Lynn mctager and the Power of eight and her sort of research is all about that too. When we come together, we have a much larger effect. And again I think it's the same sort of thing. I think we believe it more because there's more of us doing it. We trust it more. We have a bigger emotional field when our emotions are connected together and we're taking this action, but it's multiplied by however, many people are engaged in it. So that's even I really like that too, especially because she has studied that you do have a real effect. You can lower crime in your area, you can bring money and wealth to people, you can heal people from even chronic ailments, like we're really powerful beings. And again that's what they would like us to not remember and not do and not practice, right.
Speaker 1: And I'd like to think because of this very thing that you're talking about collective intent and will, that we may have manifested a better timeline that we're currently on, because it's for awhile it was looking like, oh, we're headed to mad Max World and everything's going to shit and everybody's gonna get the Jeb and Cuthulu babies are gonna pop out in five g's gonna kill everyone. But it's never really happened, and we seem to be, you know, just kind of hanging in there. Everything's moving along steadily. And I like to think that part of that is because we all just collectively didn't participate in the bullshit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we had enough collective rising of consciousness, right, And that's the thing about that is I think people think that's like a magic spell. It kind of is, like we were just talking about, the more people you have, the more focus you have, the more action you have in a direction, the more likely things are gonna go that way. But I don't think it's just magic. I think we had enough people waking each other up, enough people like doing that, living that, being that that, enough other people remember that they also can do that and be that, and then we just sort of like reach critical mass where it was like, Okay, there's enough of you, now we can have this timeline instead, and now we're going sort of that direction and people are creating I'm amazing things like the aquacure. I think you probably had retwisement on before, but I've heard of that. Oh, you have to be so amazing. The hydrogen therapy is amazing, and people are doing actual free energy machines that actually work. They're starting to distribute them, and who knows what else. Who knows what other technologies could pop up and really transform things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we call it magic because we don't understand it. It's just a part of our reality, just a part of energy that surrounds us at all time, a part of our reality that has been suppressed and pushed out of our consciousness for so long that we think it's woo woo and magical stuff. But it's just really the way things work.
Speaker 5: That's absolutely right. I think that underscores everything we've talked about today, that this is just actually the universe. This is just actually the dimension we're in. This just actually is our energy and our place within it, and that's how things are. There's like exactly nothing magic about it. What is that famous quote? It's like anything sufficiently advanced enough will seem like magic, even though it's just technology. That's why I love the word technology and to apply to this type of thing too. Right, Like you have within you the technology of manifestation. You have within you the technology to create the universe and the world as you see fit. That's your power, that's your birthright.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Now, where is there anything else that we should hit on when it comes to the black queue before we move on?
Speaker 5: I think we hit it all, I hope. So that was all that was floating around in my mind so far today.
Speaker 1: Right on now, I want to get into soul retrieval. I've talked to different people about I guess different versions of how they're doing this. Some of them they reach an astral state or have somewhat of an out of body experience, and they're able to enter these alternate realms or dimensions where spirits of past loved ones are past anyone is actually residing there and somehow trapped in these realms, and your astral energy in your actual body is actually able to assist this soul in crossing over. Is that right?
Speaker 5: That's a little different from the solar trivial that I do in the traditions that I've been sort of taught to s Yeah, So solar tribal for me is from some Native American traditions, and so some of my shamanic teachers first performed it on me, and then I sort of was actually taught even more so by my own guides and allies how to do it in the way that works for me. And so it's possibly different for many different traditions and many different people. For me, solar trivial is that all of us tend to have a pretty shattered psyche, you might say, right, or parts of us, you might say that we have suppressed and repressed so thoroughly that they seem like they're not even us anymore, or we forgotten those parts of us so thoroughly that we didn't even know we were missing them, right, And we can think of this also in psychological terms as as again what's repressed and what's suppressed. When people go to psychotherapy or they go to hypnotherapy, they sometimes have memories resurface, for.
Speaker 1: Example, today our own soul.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, So our own soul gets shattered and so many ways, and it can be little, right, So we can just have like a sort of phase of our life that we kind of suppress some things. But then you know, after that we come out of it and we're not in the abuse of relationship anymore, we're not doing drugs anymore, and things sort of come back and we heal them naturally. So sol retrievals for the times where we just never got around to that there's stuff that we just left and it's just sitting there waiting. And a lot of times when people come to me and they feel strongly like they have a demonic attachment, it oftentimes is actually this this part of themselves that is so separate feeling now feels alien and foreign to them, and is trying to get their attention so strongly that it seems to them like it's attacking them, but it's really just like begging for reunification, like can we stop being pretending like we're separate because we're actually one. So you can't actually live your life cut up into pieces, and that's what a lot of us are doing, right, and so sole retrieval's goal is to get those pieces and bring them back, bring them back into unity.
Speaker 2: And to flow.
Speaker 5: You would never do that with an actual de enter to your attachment, because that also exists. You would never do that with an external spirit like the soul of someone else who's passed on or something, because that's their soul, that's their energy. But with your own energy, that you've just sort of lost along the way. You can do this. Most often they're from past lives, but they're not always. Especially people who have suffered severe trauma and this life will often have pieces of their soul left in this life also. So when I go into the sort of astral space in the psychic space with people in ceremony for them, sometimes their guides and allies will sort of show me like, we're going to go do it a sole retrieval. So this is a little different for me than it is for a lot of people, a lot of practitioners and shamanic workers and healers, they will just say, I'll do a solar triebal for you. You know, let's do it. I say, I'm not going to pretend like I know what needs to happen for you right now, because we could do a sore retreeable for any human being I've ever met. But are they ready for it? I don't know, right so, I'm not that expert, but their soul is their guides and allies are. So if they tell me and they show me that we're doing that, then that's what we're doing. So sometimes they do that, and when we're in this space together. That's what happens. A lot of times, it happens, I'll say very frequently it happens, but not always. So when we do most often their guides and allies have to take me in a way that seems like we're going pretty far and pretty like and there is no real time or space there, but it like it feels that way, and it seems to take a lot of time and energy to get there. So I imagine this is similar to if you were doing this instead in something like psychotherapy, that might take many, many sets for you to really find the thing that is actually at the root of like the issue.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: It feels akin to that for me. So there. You know, people have asked me before too. In a conference, I was giving a question answer person portion. There was a person there who is a psychotherapist, and he said, this sounds you know, you're describing your schomonic work and all the stuff you do. It sounds really similar to what we do in psychotherapy, but just in a really different way. And I'm like, it is exactly the same, right, we just have different terms for it, different ways, And I genuinely feel like my way is a bit faster, a bit easier, but you know, everybody needs different ways. I did both shaman a healing and went through psychotherapy, and they were both amazingly helpful for me. So I'm not opposed to any of the modalities that people can find to accomplish the same goal of achieving reunification and wholeness, right, So yes, it is really similar to that. So well, like that, similar to that, it seems to take time and a lot of energy for me to go with these guides in allies to this place where this soul is lying. It's often seemingly guarded by darkness. It's often seemingly like pretty hard to find or get to. Again. This seems to represent to me the same sort of idea that like you've hidden it away, or you've pushed it so far away, it's so far foreign feeling to you that you're like not even really wanting to access it, right, But we eventually usually gets there and find this piece, and it looks different for everyone. It actually is like an object, like a chunk. Usually sometimes it is their soul or like I shouldn't say that, sometimes it is their almost like a humanoid form. It's like a shadow sort of version of themselves, you know, and sometimes that's what we're bringing back. It's different for everyone, which is really fascinating. And then we bring it back and sometimes there's like a negotiation that has to take place right if it is, especially in that humanoid form. Sometimes we have to sort of coax them into like convince them to come with us, like that's how far away it is, that's how hard it is for the person to really receive this back into themselves. They didn't really want to. It's really hard, it's really painful. That's why we cut it off and shucked it away in the first place, because we couldn't deal with it. So, you know, that could take some doing, and then eventually we can usually bring it back to the person. Then the person has to accept it or not. And really, really rarely we've brought it all the way back and the person has been like, no, I'm not taking that right now. And so this happened with one person that I remember right now, and so we luckily were able to hand that piece to one of their guides and allies, and their guide now I was like, I will hold this until they're ready, and they will be ready, and they even told me they will be ready within a year and then we'll reintegrate this And I was like, cool, you know, And I wasn't supposed to tell them that part. So this is also something that happens with me sometimes, as they'll tell me, like this part isn't for them to know, it's for you to know. Sometimes it is for them to know. So all I told them about it was a guide or an ally that's holding it and it's going to reintegrate at some point. And you know, they're telling me, it's going to come into your heart and you're going to just feel it and you're going to know it. So just don't worry about it. It'll happen when it happens, and it's fine. I forgot completely about that a year past, so I deal with how many people in a year and how many sessions and how many whatever, you know, I completely forgot this. This person came back for a healing for me. They did not remind me of that, Like I wasn't in my conscious. They're like, let's do another, you know, healing ceremony. So we did it healing ceremony and there was this just peace like hanging around them, and I was like, oh, you're just okay, cool, it's already here. We didn't even have to work for it, and we reintegrated it. It went into their heart. It was this amazing, beautiful thing. I just saw the energy and like felt just so much. Was just like shedding away and it's really beautiful. A bunch of other stuff happened in that ceremony, but when we you know, came out and we were talking about it, she was like, oh, it finally happened like you said it would. And I was like, like, I said it would, and she's like, yeah, a year ago you said like this piece or something about it was going to come into my heart and I was like, oh my god, I forgot about that. It was ready, it was ready to happen, and it just happens. And you know, that's also illustrative of like I said, like, I'm not in charge of how it happens or if it's going to happen or anything about it. I'm just there to assist and witness and you know, help negotiate if needed, you know, and be sort of the link that allows this thing to happen. And what's really happening is you're doing it for yourself the person's doing it for themselves, like they're the ones who are ready or not ready. They're the ones who are choosing to heal or not to heal. And no judgment exists in any of that space, right, It all happens in perfect time. But I'm not the timekeeper, so I'm just there to observe and assist however I can.
Speaker 1: Now, are these pieces of our soul that we just rejected? Is it something that trauma cause? Is this something negative about ourselves that we don't like? What's going on with these lost pieces?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's all of those things. So you can imagine, you know, when people go through something like childhood rape or something, right, you might literally just suppress that. That's exactly the same that that is what we're talking about, right, the part that you were like, Nope, that didn't happen. Nope, not going to think about it, like in full rejection of this, right, And like we said, you can't actually live in rejection of yourself. And no matter how hard it is. When I went INTOTO psychotherapy and PTSD therapy, I had to do what's called EMDR therapy, which is I movement desensitizations something. Anyways, it's this thing you do, and the goal of it is to go back to a time of trauma. And you know what's happening to you physiologically when you experience trauma is that your brain sort of shatters the ability to record it as a linear memory because it's too overwhelming. There's too much and it's too much sensory data, it's too much emotional data, and it cannot like keep it in this linear narrative. So it's sort of stored all over your brain in various packets, and your goal is to go back, relive it, and bring it back into linear ability. Part of that is then you're able to actually observe it and be somewhat detached from it instead of just reacting emotionally to the sensory data of it. So again, when you look at this, this is the exact same thing we're doing in soul retrieval. We're going back to that time where the thing was rejected, The part of us was rejected, our experience was rejected, our actions or choices were rejected, and you're bringing it back into the present consciousness so that I describe it as it can reintegrate and go into flow. You know, psychologists and psychotherapists describe it as, Oh, you're putting it into a linear narrative in your mind, but what's the difference. Right, So, trauma is most often the trigger that causes us to us to sort of cut that chunk off and drop it most often. And sometimes that trauma self inflicted, right, Like we do something horrifying and we've horrified ourselves and so we're like, I'm not gonna nope, I didn't do that, and we block that out too. I'm not like that, that's not me. It's like, well, it was you in that moment, and you do have to actually confront that and deal with that and reintegrate it. So it can be both. And like I said, sometimes it is from past lives. So there's past lives even where we've done something or been through something so extreme to us and so incomprehensible to us that we have rejected that and we didn't solve it in that life, and so it's just hanging around, and it's just hanging around, and it's just hanging around. And sometimes we experienced this in this life and like the sort of idiosyncratic things that we react to strangely that not everyone does. So I have some examples if you want to hear them from my own life for sure. So one of these things I have is that I've since I was very little, if anyone touches my neck, I like freak out. I'm like, you know, get off me, like ah, and I just sort of have what I now know is almost like a PTSD like trigger response or flashback. I didn't know that at the time, and people were just like, damn, she's hello, weird about her neck, Like that's weird. So nobody could touch my neck. Nobody could touch my neck. One of my first actually, yeah, the first life that the first past life memory recall I had basically a soul retrieval. I didn't really know that I was just doing it on myself, but I went back to this life and I had this full recall memory of living and it was sort of like Cowboy times. So it seems to me to be like and I was sitting looking in a mirror, which was the coolest part of the memory actually because I was looking at a totally different person. But I fully knew I was like Lindsay. But I also knew I wasn't Lindsay, and I realized this was like a different time. And the more I was realizing this, the more I was actually just being in that time and forgetting that Lindsay even existed. If I'm sitting there, I'm like brushing my hair in the mirror, and I'm like, I'm aware that things are kind of weird, and i have very strange feelings. I feel like something horrible is actually happening, but I'm not really sure why. And then someone who I love, who's my husband at that in that life, comes up behind me, but he's super terrifying to me. All of a sudden, I'm like, something is wrong with him, Something's really wrong. And then I realized he knows about my secret lover. And then he just cuts my neck and I die. So I experienced all of that and remembered all of that, and I came back to this life and I was like crying. And it's very traumatic to relive horrible past life memories. Actually it's a lot to deal with. So I came back to this life and it was very overwhelming. And after I sort of gathered myself and you know, went through that, and I just sort of naturally did like a forgiveness, like I mean, if that really happened, And at the time I really wasn't sure. I was like, did I just trip the fuck out? Like did I time travel? Like I don't really understand what that was. It felt like it was me, you know, And later I really understood, like that was a past life recall and this was a traumatic memory and a traumatic energy that was hanging around, and that's why I went to that one naturally to heal that and all of that. But at the time I just wasn't really sure, but I naturally sort of went into like, well, I hope she just like can forgive him, and I hope he can just forgive himself, because you know, life is crazy and we all make mistakes when we think we're these little meat baskets instead of these amazing souls or whatever, so like that's all just kind of forgive that and let it go. And I kind of even felt this like throat energy sort of leaving me, and I was like, weird, didn't even notice. I don't know how long it took me to notice. Somebody at some point touched my neck or something, and I was just like, oh my god, it doesn't bother me at all. Anymore right, like at all? So a lot of us have these things and we don't know why. We're like, why do I care so much about this? Why do I react to that? Why do I hate that thing? It's almost always past life stuff, almost always I found that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Now, for the last few minutes we have, I want to talk a bit about spirit attachments.
Speaker 3: First.
Speaker 1: How can you tell the difference between what we were just talking about with a piece of your soul that is trying to get your attention and an actual spiritual attachment that's separate.
Speaker 5: Yes, they're often intertwined. I've never, for example, found someone who has either a spirit or a demonic energy attached to them that didn't also have a huge denial of self or splitting of self or psyche psychic sort of damage and trauma. So that's a good thing to know because we also then can know the more we heal those things, the less those other things even have the chance to sort of get to us and attach to us. And does that make sense? Yes, yeah, so they're not they're not often separate. But the way that I know, again, as I go into that psychic space and I go into ceremonial space, with some for somebody, and I just can see and sense, you know, whatever's happening. And the first thing I do is look for those demonic or or spirit attachments. And if I seem to see them, I asked my allies and guides, like, first of all, what is that is?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 5: Is it as dark and bad as I? Because I'm always checking because I'm not going to assume anything in that space, you know. And if they say, yes, it is, you know, And then I ask them, well, what should we do? And most of the time it's like we just banish, We just kick it off, and we start severing attachments, and then we go looking for the thing that is unhealed within us that allowed that thing to attach. So you have to do both, right, You have to like banish, but then bring the light and the healing into that that original space. There's always something like that. And if you don't do both, the things just going to come back.
Speaker 1: So I consider these spiritual attachments actual intelligence or consciousness or just some form of energy.
Speaker 5: Most often it's just some form of energy. Most often it's like accumulated. They seem mindless, they seem I call them sometimes leeches or gnats, they're just kind of like they're feeding. Sometimes it's intelligent evil and it's really rare.
Speaker 1: Have you I'm sure you have, but could you maybe give us some of the those rare occurrences that you may have experienced.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're very horrifying and dark, and I we'll go light. Yeah, yeah, I really, I really. I had to confront some of my own demonic energies in my life before I ever got into this business. So I already had the understanding that I am eternally protected and I have that deep, unshakable faith, and I think that's necessary to confront or face a demonic energy. But more often than not, I'm not actually doing the confronting in that space. The guides and the allies come in and do that for me. So I've had really high level, amazing beings come in and do that. And I shouldn't even say for me, they're doing it for the person who we're working with, right They're they're there guides and allies that have come through. But I've had some recognizable like you know, Michael the archangel and whatnot, but I've also had ones that I didn't even know existed, and I had to go look up afterwards and be like, oh, that's actually like a thing that okay, cool, Like you know, so that there just are. And what I love about this is that again, it just encourages my faith even more that there are so many beings of love that just are there for you, Like all you have to do is know that, and they're they're even stronger if you call on them, They're they're even stronger, and that they're the ones who can just deal with this so easily. Actually, and not if you aren't in alignment with it, right, if you're like calling in the darkness or you're like feeling like you want the darkness or something like, they're not gonna be able to do that. But especially in an energy of grace, they come in and they can detach this. There was one time where, for whatever reason, the sole retrieval actually involved going into what I can only sort of describe as the energy field of the demon. I don't know if it was like a layer or something like. It really was very strange and I had never experienced anything like that before. And actually one of the allies and guides had to like enclose me in its field to hide me or else that demonic energy would have known we were there, and I don't know what would have happened. So that was probably the I'll just say in quotes scariest because I still wasn't scared because I have an unshakable faith, but I also was very aware of how like precarious this situation was that we were in and how easily it could go a very different direction from how it went. So that was the most intense for me. But most of the time it's I'm not really the one doing much, just watching. I'm just observing.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's certain things that people do that attract these more intelligent, nefarious energies rather than the the you know, just the benign attachments is there's certain things that you find people are doing to kind of attract those more.
Speaker 5: The Specifically, the most often that I have been in touch with and worked with has come from ancestral you might call it a curse, but it's like somewhere in their ancestry they were part of some vow or oath that did great evil. They chose to be attached to this demon, and so it's still like, oh no, I own part of you. This is in your DNA, Like this is mine. They feel very entitled to it. They're not like so again, they're not coming out of nowhere and just being like you are now mine. Hah. Right, there was an agreement or a vow or an oath or something invited that in and that's where it came from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you.
Speaker 1: Talk about that before? Like these contracts that we sometimes unknowingly make with entities that for whatever reason, we come into contact with our lives, that we have these binding kind of contracts that we make and they stay attached to us until we can somehow break those right, and they're.
Speaker 5: Really easy to break, really easy. There's this well in my experience again, I know there's a lot of people who feel like very differently like we were talking about before, that you actually have to go through and like on this day, at this time with the moon in this phase, have this much many feathers and like do this. You know you can do it that way. But for me, it's really as simple as just saying and knowing and believing that you're this powerful and that God is within you and God can do anything or Jesus or whoever you like, doesn't matter, right, and that you have trust and faith in that and just saying I revoke and rescind all thouse oaths, contracts, agreements, relationships that I made in this or any lifetime with any dark entities, energies, beings or otherwise, and I invite in a good, true and beautiful God, Jesus, the light source energy to be aligned with me, to be in my soul and to carry me further. That direction doesn't matter the actual words, it's the intent is that you know what you're doing right and that you actually do that. It's important that you do both. You know, we always banish and then invoke. We banish the dark, invoke the light. We get rid of the contracts and the agreements, and we make the new agreement with the better thing. So it takes that place right. And so you also have those allies on your side and those guides on your side that are of the light, that can assist you in keeping it that way. So you know you can do that anytime you want. You can do it every day if you want. If you feel like, I don't know, what if I made some weird agreement in my dreams last night with some sneaky little guy, and now I'll do it again, like there's no end to that, But it works very simply and easily. We have free will. These energies will do a lot to try to convince you otherwise. That's that whole back to the black cube, right. But that's why they put so much effort into it, is they need us to believe and agree with them or else we're free.
Speaker 2: Right on, man, that's incredible.
Speaker 1: Now, how what would you recommend to people that are that realize that they have, you know, some kind of issue and it's possible they're wondering if it's a past life issue or if it maybe is a spiritual attachment.
Speaker 2: What would you recommend to people?
Speaker 5: Oh, well, they can definitely come to me. I do one on one sessions with people. The guidance session is really good for people who aren't really sure what's going on, but they just want to kind of go in and see what comes through or what's happening. If you know for sure something kind of dark and big and whatever is happening with you. The healing ceremony is good, but sometimes the full tuning and alignment sound healing that you and I did can even take care of a lot of these things on its own, Like it can be so powerful and so I do you know, if people want to email me or contact me through the page at roaguways dot org, I can also suggest what I'm sort of feeling like might be best for them. But I almost always suggest either the full tuning or the guidance session because they both have the capacity to bring through messages energies, detach some negative stuff, heal some stuff past lives often come up with that I can't remember with yours if that happened or not, but it's awful.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, a lot happen, very incredible, and yes, I highly recommend the sound healing for sure.
Speaker 5: Awesome And on my page it's called the full Tuning in alignment, but it is a sound healing, and so that link is also on the site at roagueways dot org. There's the spiritual Services tab and if you click on that you can just go in and schedule whenever it's good for you. You know, Tarot readings are less likely too, but they do always bring in healing too, and I do a past life tarot reading now, which is can be really powerful and bringing some of these old pieces back up as well. So there's so many ways to go about it, and I just encourage people to trust their intuition of what they would feel best about doing, because that's what's important too, is that you like what you're doing, that you trust what you're doing, that you want to be doing it, I think is really important.
Speaker 1: Well, fantastic information as usual, Lindsey. Do you have anything interesting you're working on upcoming for the show? Anything else you want to talk about.
Speaker 5: I do have an event in about a month on Yeah, the winter solstice, we do one Day of Brightness and this is on December eighteenth, I want to say, I think that's the Sunday that's right before the solstice, so that's when we try to do it. It is an all day event. We have Phoenix, sorry no, we have Marty Leads, the mathemagician, the gnostic, so awesome, such a cool guy. So he's going to be there presenting some new new material information and guiding us deeper into connection with ourselves. We have Joshua Lewis, who is also an amazing physical medium and clear audience clairvoyant, so he's going to be guiding us through some mediumship and some connecting with those who have passed. And then I of course always bring us some deep connection and healing energies and messages from our guides and allies as well. So it's just a really powerful day. And if people want to go to that, they can get the tickets in the shop at roguways dot org. You'll just scroll just a second and see one day of Brightness there and you could just buy a ticket if you want to come join us. It's on zoom, so it doesn't matter where you're at, and I would love to see anybody there if you feel called to it. It's always super amazing. I'm so grateful I get to do these things.
Speaker 1: Rock on and you're also Roaguways is always available on all podcasts and rock fin right.
Speaker 5: Yes, every podcast platform that I know of is available on rockfin Sometimes YouTube, but we all know YouTube sucks, so Rockfinn's way better rockfinn dot com, slash Roagueways.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Lindsey, thank you so much. We will definitely be doing this again in the future.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Chris awesome as always.
Speaker 1: Until next time, everyone, have it next one evening. We'll talk again tomorrow. See it in