Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm bad.
Speaker 2: With something to think about.
Speaker 1: It's all good until it happened to you. You heard me, It's all good until it happened to you. Now, what is all good? All good could be anything, anything, But that depends on you. That depends on what you're going through in your life. See, a lot of people can dish out a lot of things, but they can't take nothing.
Speaker 2: They can't take nothing.
Speaker 1: When they get a dose of their own medicine, Oh my goodness, it's the worst thing ever. It's the worst thing ever in the world. It's the worst thing because they can't handle it. That alone tells you about the type of person those people are, whoever they may be. You know, it could be your significant other, friends, family members, other people you don't even know.
Speaker 2: They can dish it out, but they can't take it. I see it on the job when I was in the military.
Speaker 1: I've seen it in the civilian sector, and I've seen it in the federal government as a federal employees. Many people can dish it out, but they can't take it. If you dish it out, you should be able to take it. You should be able to take it. But a lot of people can't. Whatever you do to someone, I don't care how long it takes, it's coming back to you. There are a lot of people who, falsely you hear me, falsely believe that they can do any and everything to people without any consequences. But I'm here to tell you you.
Speaker 2: Will reap what you sow.
Speaker 1: No one is that, no one. I'm not exempt, No one is not exempt. That's why you should do your best to sow good seeds every day.
Speaker 2: In your life, So good seeds, because you're gonna reap with your soul. And that's just fact.
Speaker 1: You're gonna reap with your soul. Karma is coming back to you. And what a lot of people don't understand is when you are hurting people, you're hurting their families. You are also damning your own family. You think you can poke and pick it and in all of this at individuals and their families, and nobody gonna pick and poke and you and yours false.
Speaker 2: Sense of security. It really is. So it doesn't matter what situation it is, It really don't.
Speaker 1: What you do to others is coming back to you, and most people can't handle it.
Speaker 2: Cheaters can't handle when they're cheated on we all know it's the truth.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, they cannot handle it.
Speaker 2: It is the end of the world.
Speaker 1: Seemingly, they can't handle when they are cheated on, but they can cheat real good multiple times.
Speaker 2: But when it happened to them, Oh my god, this is the end of the world. And I'm not trying to be funny. It's just the truth.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've seen it so many times and I'm thinking, why you so mad?
Speaker 2: But why are you so mad?
Speaker 1: You're literally junkyard dog mad when you've cheated multiple times. Oh so, what's good for the goose? It's not good for the gander. Oh okay, that's how people think until it happens to them. You have a lot of people who go along with wrong and they stand behind it with everything within them until wrong.
Speaker 2: Is done to them. Now, how dare you?
Speaker 1: You've done it to me? But I love you, I supported you. But now you're feeling.
Speaker 2: The pain, and magically you can see because it was all.
Speaker 1: Good until it happened to you. I'm talking about these things because people will look around on octopilot, no compassion, no empathy, no sympathy, no care at all about others, hurting, no care until it happens to them. Now, I see, I understand.
Speaker 2: Now, Why do it have to take that?
Speaker 1: Why can't people just see wrong and say it's wrong. They can't because they don't have that type of mindset until it happens to them.
Speaker 2: See, we all.
Speaker 1: Gonna give an account of what we do. We're all gonna give an account for what we say. If you're a liar, you're gonna give an account because God hates liars. I'm repeating the words, but it's in the word of God. Reading for yourself. Don't say, oh, cherish said, God ain't liars. Reading for yourself, reading for yourself. And if you're a liar, how you're going to claim you're a Christian when you're lying? That is abomination? Reading for yourself. God does not like liars.
Speaker 2: There are so many.
Speaker 1: Things that people do to others, but when it happened to them, it's just despicable. But they didn't think that way when they were doing it to other people. We all, every last one of us, will read what we sold. No one is exempt. No one is exempt. You may get by for.
Speaker 2: Years and years and years and years and years, but you will never.
Speaker 1: Ever ever get away. People think, oh, well, I'm untouchable. I'm above approach. Keep thinking that your day will come.
Speaker 2: Every dog has its day, every dog.
Speaker 1: That's not a only a promise, it's a guarantee. Every person will reap what they sold. Some people think that they are so high because of the empowerment that they're untouchable, but everybody will suffer the consequences of their actions.
Speaker 2: No one on the face of the earth is except no one.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get it a little bit on this side, but you're really gonna get it on the other side.
Speaker 2: Because I've always told you.
Speaker 1: What you choose while you're living in fleshing blood and bone, you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Get on the other side.
Speaker 1: If you live a life of hate and doing people wrong and going the longe and wrong, and you die the way you are, when you step into that other realm, out of life's back door, into that spiritual realm, you're gonna live forever.
Speaker 2: In a not so good place. You're gonna be on that side of the ghost.
Speaker 1: Because there's two sides, a good one and a bad one.
Speaker 2: So whatever you choose while you live.
Speaker 1: Is what you're gonna get on the other side. And it's not my words it's not my words, it's the word of God. Now for your those of you who say you believe it's in there, it's in the word of God. I know, I know that many of you have heard me kind of talk about in several episodes the two different sides of the Gholf.
Speaker 2: So read it for yourself.
Speaker 1: Luke sixteen nineteen to thirty one.
Speaker 2: There's a nicest story in the Bible.
Speaker 1: And not only that, there are many stories in the Bible that tells us how.
Speaker 2: To live living in this world. Your whole life full of.
Speaker 3: Hate, doing people wrong, lying, cheating, deceiving, manipulating, that's all works of the devil.
Speaker 1: The devil wants you in a bad mindset. He wants you with an unhealed heart. He wants you with an unhealed mind because he knows with that you will make bad choices and decisions.
Speaker 2: In your life.
Speaker 1: And he's all for that, not because he loves you, but because he wants you in hell with him. He has no kingdom, not anywhere. Hell doesn't even belong to him in that sense, but that's where he's gonna reign, or should I say live, And he want as many people around him.
Speaker 2: That he can have, but he won't even control Hell, he'll go through.
Speaker 1: The same torment as everyone around him. But see, people are so blind. People deny Jesus, they deny God, but they say they're Christians. They don't even read the Bible, obviously, and they do wrong, wrong, wrong, and they can't perceive it as wrong until wrong is done to them, until they're going through. See, because money won't save you, titles won't save you, positions won't save you, possessions won't save you.
Speaker 2: We all will reap what we soul. And sometimes we pass that negativity.
Speaker 1: On to our family. And you know, you can mess with the wrong people. They say, you hurt me, and then I'm gonna hurt you. I'm gonna hurt what you love. I'm just telling you how it is. Why does it have to get to that point? Why does it have to get to the point of eyes opening only once people realize that they are going through the same craft because they can't handle it. You have all of these pots calling the kettles black doing the same things to people that they're complaining about what people are doing to them. And as I said in the beginning, it does not matter the scenario.
Speaker 2: It all will work out the same.
Speaker 1: If people don't change their lives, if people don't allow healing in their hearts and minds, it's going to turn out the same. Hell will be their room. Some of you claim to be Christian and you don't believe in hell. How is that possible. Everybody talks about heaven, but nobody wants to die. Everybody afraid to die because of the lifestyle you're leading.
Speaker 2: You're leading, that's why.
Speaker 1: Because of the lifestyle you're leading, and the Bible tells us when we die, there's no more connection to this world. But because of how you live prior to it, that's the realm. You're going into. That negative ground, that's what you're gonna go into.
Speaker 2: And that's a.
Speaker 1: Shame because God does not wish for anyone to perish. And every day we get to live is a day to become better. Because you think it's cute in front of people doing wrong and hurting the people that you say you love. You think it's all cute until you suffer the consequences of your actions, until you reaping what you soul, and God going to bring it to your remembrance. He's gonna bring it all to your remembrance. So my recommendation is while we have a chance, while we live, while we're.
Speaker 2: In our bodies, flesh, blood and bone, to do better, to become better, to.
Speaker 1: Become people who have real love in your hearts, because you don't. If you hate anyone, you don't have real love. If you full of negativity, you don't have real love. And none of you who have that mindset love yourself. You just think you do. But there's no way you can love yourself and.
Speaker 2: You hate anyone.
Speaker 1: There's no way you love yourself and you're falling up behind wrong. There's no way you love yourself when you allow and accept anything in your life. There's no way you love yourself when you go along with any and everything just to be long. You don't love yourself. You don't even think for yourself. But like I said, many eyes open when they start to reap what they sold, when they start to get what they gave. And I just want you to think about it. You can be better if you choose to be better. Stop giving your power, stop allowing others to hurt you, Stop allowing others to.
Speaker 2: Treat you any kind of way they want.
Speaker 1: Stop believe in things that are against your best interests. I don't care the math that comes from. I don't care for your parents, your husband, your wife, your girlfriend, your boyfriend, your family member, your friend, people you don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't care who it is.
Speaker 3: If it's not for the good in your life.
Speaker 2: You don't need to accept it.
Speaker 1: And I really hope and pray that people get something out of this, even if it's just a little bit. Love yourself first above any human. Love yourself first. Know yourself first. Because it opened your eyes. You can see people who are manipulating you. You can see liars and those that are.
Speaker 2: No good for you. You can see it.
Speaker 1: When you know and love yourself, every day you get to live as a chance to be better.
Speaker 2: And that's it. I'm leaving it right there. Thank you for listening. Much love to each and every one of you. Please share this episode in all episodes.
Speaker 1: The very same because number one, I like it and it makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: I hope you do it. Thank on it