Speaker 1: Nat name the name.
Speaker 2: We got some water or something out here. I can't go, but I know I did my better. Light came on and I did that. But the left and the thing running across the yard not a good sight or something I would like to man. I don't know what it was across the yard.
Speaker 1: It seems to be a big foot leaning against a tree in a wooded area.
Speaker 3: I have seen plenty of people with big feet, but not bigfoot.
Speaker 4: Tree lines and rush.
Speaker 1: He sees about a seven and seven and a half.
Speaker 4: Foot tall fast watch looking back at him, and that kind of looks like a wolf, but not like a neighborhood dog.
Speaker 3: Pick these stores for what they are, and hopes that maybe I if it's out there, then show me Yeah, and says he might have caught the mythical Cuba Cabra creature terrorizing his chickens.
Speaker 4: It's like a grunt and a knock.
Speaker 3: It's like a who.
Speaker 2: I think there's kind of a cultural tendency for people to want to make big Foot a quote unquote monster.
Speaker 4: Welcome to ecb ro O Bigfoot Radio. Ladies and gentlemen, Hey, hi guys, join, I'm your host of ecbr VIC Radio. Jane minoir. I want to share with you a brief message on a little bit more for those who are new to following our program. So, as you've been listening and following, we have eyewitness accounts and we've discussed a lot of very interesting topics and discussions all in between our eyewitnesses that we have on our show, we get into a lot of interesting discussions. Some of them are very random. We jump from one topic to another, which makes our program unique and a lot different than a lot of the other podcasts and programs that you probably listen to. And with that being said, we got a lot more coming up. We do have a lot of roundtable discussions with other researchers and eyewitnesses where we'd like to share and get opinions and share our thoughts and our knowledge on the topics surrounding everything. In between ECBO Big for Radio, we cover a range, a very large range of topics. I mean a lot of it does surround Bigfoot, and that's what we're here for Bigfoot, bigfoot and big foot Bigfoot. But yes, we do get into talking about other Bigfoot encrypted phenomenons UFOs aliens. So we want you to know what you're involved with what you're listening to, because you know, we do not limit our discussions. We do not. And also if again if you have been following, we're also uncensored. I do not censor anything that discussed or shared on our platform. We want you to hear it. For Howard's presented another thing, Lady General. We got some other guests lining up very soon, and our topics again, you're gonna hear us go from Bigfoot to Aliens and every other crypted in between. Also, we love to promote upcoming events. Why why do we promote events events because a lot of people, there's some people still have yet to visit and attend these Bigfoot encrypted events. They're not just a show where you go and see vendors. We have guest speakers at these events. These guest speakers are eyewitnesses and people that are knowledgeable and have done some in depth research and study on the topics. So we encouraging you, you know, to attend these events, to come out to these events, learn from these individuals, meet these individuals. Ask questions, ladies and gentlemen. Even on our upcoming shows, if you have questions, we want to hear your questions. If you want something discussed. If you have a question you want answered, we will try our best between your truly, your host or from one of our eyewitnesses ask your question. If you want to submit your questions, please do not hesitate. Send your questions at ecb R O ninety eight at gmail dot com. My email again is e C b R ninety eight at gmail dot com. Please submit your question, we will address your questions. I encourage you to follow ecbr O Big Part Radio. We are a media squatch network and also you could find us on Growth three FM. Again that is Drove three FM. We aren't a very large network, so a lot of you listeners with spreaker that's fine, and we're also heard and played on your favorite podcast platform. We are a very large and new growing network in podcasts. Ecbr O Big for Radio has been around for the last few years, but we've recently drown onto larger networks. So we want to thank you for those who have been following our platform, and if you're a new listener, we encourage you to subscribe and follow our platform. It's not going to cost you nothing to follow us. So with that being said, with this message that I'm sharing with you today, you know, Uh, there's so much more that we got going on. And again you're going to hear us promoting shows, events, offers and their books. We're going to talk and sit down and talk and with eyewitnesses. And again, if you've been following, you know what we're about. So ladies and gentlemen, let's help spread the word. Become a follower of e c b r O Bigfoot Radio, share our content, spread the word. And lady gentlemen, if you're not, you know, it depends on how soon you get this information. Uh, we would encourage you to come out to our events. I mean February eighth in Lexington, Virginia, Big put In Lunch hosted by the ecb R OH. If you got a short story to tell, come share it. If you want to meet us, come on out, ask questions. And also the annual event that we put on every year right here in Virginia. This year is June twentieth and twenty first. We have a large variety of unique crypted of vendors, we have guest speakers and your host, Daniel Benoit me will be there. We encourage you to come on out. We are going to promote this. This is going to get bigger and better than you could ever imagine. We want you to be a part of this. Don't be afraid of brag about, Hey, I'm a follower of Egbro Bigfoot Radio, because we're going to have so much more. We're going to be your source of source of information. We want to be your source of information. So if there's something you want to know, ask us, send us an email. If I don't have the answer, I will find it for you. Well. One of my witnesses that you'll hear on here porely we'll be able to share that information or their piece of knowledge to you, ladies and gentlemen. There's so much more we have to share with you. We want you to be a part of this, so we encourage you sit tight, send us an email, and yeah, we're gonna have fun with this. So we're gonna have a lot of fun. So you'll hear us promoting events, promoting you know, so many people out there that are working on new projects events. We got some new events that we have not promoted yet that will be very shared very soon, and we encourage you to check out and visit these events. Don't be afraid travel because you know what just alone and on our event. We get people across the country. So if you're only two hours away and oh, that's too far from me, I don't want to hear that that's bullshit. I don't want to hear that you're lazy and don't get out. You need to get out, you need to expand your travel. Is we get people across the country attending our events. I don't want to hear that you're forty five minutes away, or an hour away, or two or three hours away and say that's too far. Ladies and gentlemen, that's not too far. Get off your high horse and get out and travel, because we get people that will travel to our events across the country. We get them every year. You don't understand how frustrating it is when people say, oh, you're a half hour, you're forty five minutes away, you're an hour away, and that's too far for me to travel. You need to get a life. I'm sorry, I'm telling you like it is. You need to get a life and wake up because you're missing out. You are seriously missing out on a fun time, knowledge and other information because you're not gonna find these events all the time. Ladies, gentle. With that being said, i'm gonna tell you like it is, I'm gonna speak my mind, and like our show, we're very much uncensored, so she could squatch my friends until next time. I'm your host, Daniel Benoa and send your emails, messages, questions the e C b R O Bigfoot Radio. Thank you guys, Thank you guys very much, and be sure to follow our program. Keep it squashing my friends until the next time.
Speaker 1: H