Speaker 1: He was good, is your boy, Jid?
Speaker 2: What what's good?
Speaker 1: Everybody?
Speaker 3: This is Neil?
Speaker 2: What's good? This glow? Really? And you're checking out the Cruise Show podcast. Make sure to subscribe. Rate sure, Liz go Joe boys here.
Speaker 1: Boy, I love you, Man, I love you more.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, Thank you yo, Bro Solfi Stadium, No coy, gabrielglatious, Fluffy. This is monumental. We're setting out to be a world record, right.
Speaker 2: I'm Gabe keeps texting me at the same thing, which is weird because nothing scares Gabe obviously, you know that. And uh, and he keeps texting me like are you taking this in yet? Like even He's like he can't believe what's happening right now. So it was funny. It had to happen, you know what I mean. We both were doing uh, these arenas. You know, he was doing Crypto, I was doing the Forum, and then I would go on his stage, you know what I mean, and do a guest spot, and then he would come on my show and then and then one day he just went up and he was like, we should do one together instead of doing guest spots on stage. He said this, I go all right, let's do one. Let's do it together. And I looked at the crowd. You want us to do shows together? And they're like, yeah, man, let's go to soul tie on stage. He said that, like he literally said it, and I was like, yeah, man, shut up, this is the ice house. Yeah man, let's just do a run at laugh Factory. But uh and then and then uh it happened. We started sitting down and doing the maps and figuring out the stage, and I.
Speaker 3: Mean, this is what the greats do, right, this is what we're supposed to do. It's like rock and roll comedy.
Speaker 2: Man, I can't wait for the shirt. I'm glad you said that, because all I keep talking about is the shirt. And I'm not worried about the merch, no. I I like, I want to see that shirt that says Sofi Stadium and it's his face in my face. And you know what I mean, we got history, you know what I'm saying. By the way, this is like a reunion. I just I was with Godfrey in the other room. Like my son used to like pretend to be Spider Man. God Ford used to shoot it with webs, you know what I mean, Like like we all go back, Tiffany, Hattish and Gabe like that was our that was my class, Kevin like we we all came up together. Yeah, and it's just fun to that we're collaborating and doing this show. Guys from the Laugh Factory.
Speaker 3: To this and your audience is both of you, respectfully, just have a massive audience. Joe Cooy's audience is massive. Levels audience is massive. There might not be enough seats. It's so fun.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, Bro, that's nuts.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's nuts. Yeah. The pre sale was crazy.
Speaker 1: Pre sale.
Speaker 2: We hit twenty thousand on pre sale one night. It's nuts, eight thousand and thirty minutes. That was the crazy part.
Speaker 1: Now I know. I know a few people that were in Q and just like, Yo, it was crazy.
Speaker 2: It was crazy.
Speaker 1: It's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had to break some people's hearts yesterday on air. We were giving away tickets and.
Speaker 2: Then I was like calling number one and went su as, I said call her number nine. Dog No fuck, really, I'm so sorry, and we're live. Well.
Speaker 3: You know, it's because you're a part of people's families, right, whether you want to or like it or not, you and Fluffy are part of people's families and part of you know their their family lives. I think, and they believe they I think they think of you as family. Trying to say right, no, I love that.
Speaker 2: I love it. It's just like you two together. It's like you're relatable and you don't even know it. And and you go through social media and and you know the relationship that we have with social media is it's so fast and you get all this information, but it also gives you a lot of bad information where it separates you and you you think different of other people because this says you do this, and then and then you go to a live show and you look around, You're like, man, this don't look anything like the Internet.
Speaker 1: I see it.
Speaker 2: I see about two thousand black people here. You're not supposed to get my story. I see about four thousand Mexicans in here, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I see yeah.
Speaker 2: Man. So that's what I love about the relationship that me and Gabe have. We're merging two voices, yeah to uh, you know, to a community that doesn't really have a voice.
Speaker 3: And I think I think I know both of you well enough to know that you guys are going to any expense to make sure this looks right, sounds right, and the people there experience it the way you want them to experience it, and then the people later on watching. I'm sure it'll be filmed and it'll be you know, it'll be out there for people at home to feel like they were there.
Speaker 1: They're watching it at home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, gave Goes Big, gavee my inspiration. I've always said it, Yeah, but that's from him. No, seriously, Like you know when I remember I was doing my shows at the Forum, and you know, I just bought like the standard package. I don't think people understand it's gonna look at the camera. But you know when when when you do an arena, you're literally four walling right, so it comes empty. So you have to buy the employees, the lights, the speakers. You can't use house speakers. That's that's only for a basketball game, you know what I mean, or else you're gonna sound like this how down may mind me doing that? You know what I mean? So you got to bring in a thousand speakers in a thousand lightss all out of my pocket, like I take on the expense, like before you even turn the light. I'm in debt, you know, what I mean. So you know what I mean. They're like, you're broke, you know what I mean. And now now I'm climbing up the hill. But that's the risks that we take, right We're allowed to take risk and fail because you can only get better. And you know, I here, I am thinking I was doing something, you know, with the package that I had, and then I go over and do a guest set on his show and I'm like, oh wait, that's that's the world's largest TV. He's like, yeah, I got three of them. I'm like, oh cool, Oh cool, How mean you got none? None?
Speaker 1: I got Package A, Yeah, I got package Yeah.
Speaker 2: It came with sun chips. Yeah, I got that one, the multi grain chip. Yeah. So that's so when I sun Dog, that's all like yeah. And then and then I just asked him if I if I could use this production company, and he's you know what I mean, And that's what I love about him. He's like, yeah, man, let's all win shine the light.
Speaker 3: I know when like yo, like when Netflix wasn't coming to you, you came to Netflix right when you wanted the right lighting and the right mics.
Speaker 1: You hired, you know.
Speaker 3: The the people that like rock bands. You right put on your own show, and you've always come out of pocket for your own You've always invested.
Speaker 1: How do you know that you bet on yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh that's crazy. Yeah, I forgot about that. It's Plate.
Speaker 3: I'm a fan of Mixed Plate the book, right, So I know, I know, I know you made me cry right now, But I know that every step of your career has been an up you know, an uphill battle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it in pre game too. That's why this is like so important to us, you know what I mean, because it's like they want to make sure they let like the to be known that yeah there's a specific voice. Not everyone's gonna get this, and it's like, no, man, there's one hundred thousand people here. Look at it. Look look who's in here. Yeah yeah, I mean when I go to Australia sell Out Kudos Arena, it's like, look at it. When I go to you know what I mean, when I go to Madison Square Garden, look, look look outside, like it's not one community coming to see me, you know what I mean. Nor do I ever promote it that way, you know, I mean, I never say, oh, I have a big flag behind me come on, I'm here, you know what I mean, Like, come on, I'm the one, right, No, it's just Joe Coy and it's it was so funny. We did a show it uh, you know, the guys that I'm with we did a show. Cow Where were we It was Denver. We were in Denver, right, We're ball Arena, right, And like, if you would have looked out into the audience, she would have been like, there's no Filipinos here, you know what I mean? But it was packed, right, It's like ten thousand, right, and uh. And then I looked at my guys right at the end of the show and we did a video together, and I literally like, from my heart, I go, you know, we're three Filipino guys that just sold out Denver, right, and not one of us said Filipino show. Yeah, but we were three. My DJ's Filipino, my opener's Filipino, and I'm Filipino, and we're just doing a show man like Funny's funny. Yeah, I mean, my story is the same as your story. There's no difference. And honestly, Joe, yeah, that's ryan. It's hilarious, the funniest. That is so funny and my DJ before him was Filipino and the one before him was Filipino. That's so true.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah yeah, magic, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think people understand when Filipino men are born, they're born with turntables.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah yeah, or dancing capability yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: But you know, Joe, I think that's like the coolest thing though, because, like you know, at first, it was just very Filipino because you are Filipino, but then you've definitely transcended beyond just our culture, and I think that's the best thing that you have offered me. But you know what's crazy is everyone only knows me, you know, Like my big boom was twenty seventeen, right when nat Flix dropped, But no one knows I started in eighty nine, right, Like no one knows that I used to open for Mike Epps, and no one knows that I used to open for like Earthquake and Corey Holcombe and I was on the Black College Comedy Tour for six years or or I did the Apollo and I did be ET's Comedy View, I did Depth.
Speaker 3: Jam like comedy clubs. Yeah, it's like an open didn't have a joke in mind. Yeah, wanted to see what that conversation was. Like, yes, wow you I'm in love with you right now.
Speaker 1: How do you know?
Speaker 2: That's cool? Thank you? But but that it's crazy, like people don't understand that, like there is a journey before all this, you know what I mean, Like and it's hard, you know what I mean. Like, but now with the internet. Yeah, I'm I'm happy that everyone sees, but they don't know what happened before the internet, you know what I mean. And it was crazy. That was a long, long journey man. Yeah, man, yea, all the all those stories and yanky promoters all that. Man, I was part of all that. Yeah, you know everything. That's dope. Thank you.
Speaker 1: That was his nickname, yeah baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah my stepdad. My stepdad used to call me t baby. And I didn't understand he was from West Virginia. It's like, you a titty baby. He used to say that. He came into my life when I was like fourteenish whatever. But I'm glad because I needed a man in my life, you know what I mean. And and you go, you a titty baby. Man, when are you gonna stop being such a titty baby? And I'm like, dude, what I don't even know what that means? What do you call me?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: He's like, you something go wrong? You go right to your mama, start sucking her titty. He just right there on her chest. Break away and be a man, be a man, Get off your mama titty. And I'm like, well, can my mom put her bra on before you? Like, sure me right now, But legit, I got I got what he was saying. And I was a mama's boy. But you know what I mean, she was the only one raising me, you know they of course that's all I have was my mom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I was. I was kind of a titty baby. We all are, yeah, man, I was. My son is a titty baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He was so horrible yesterday. Like who's worse. Mama's boys are daddy's girls, That's what we were talking. I think I think mama's boys. Yeah, I think I think daddy's girls are tough. Yeah they're tough. Yeah, they're tough.
Speaker 1: They also think they're they're the dude sometimes, Well.
Speaker 2: They are they are. Do you remember elementary school in junior high?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: I remember my first fight was with the chicken. She smacked the ship out of me, like, who is this? And you know she looked at you. You need off your mama titty. I'm like, you know about that? Yeah, I know about that smell on your breath. That's sweet milk.
Speaker 3: Joe Coy man, love you man, Thank you, Solfi Stadium, Joe Coy, Gabriel glacious. Uh this is history in the making. Congratulations to you both. You better be there, You guys better be there. And we need all of l A there.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's the invite.
Speaker 2: Im I got you. Let's go, man, we need we need all of l A heads in there.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, We're doing this for l A for sure. We can do whatever you need backstage, Let's go.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 1: We're here.
Speaker 2: You guys are ripping tickets. Is that cruise? Is that that cruisy? Just shut up. I'm getting a sweet You gave us.
Speaker 3: A bunch of well, you gave me a bunch of mergers recently, right, and we started giving it out to people, and the joy that brought to people dogs so happy.
Speaker 2: Can I send a whole bunch more?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Please? Really?
Speaker 3: They started thinking about their family and their uncles and their brother yeah friends and their parents who all love you, and you just have that power. You and Fluffy both have that power man, and that's that's a very special gift.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, make me emotional right now. Made me cry.
Speaker 1: I've cried with Joe Koi a few times.
Speaker 2: I need my mamas. Did