Speaker 1: See it's good morning. It'six ninety six nine. Priscilla here. Your chance to go.
Speaker 2: To slightly stupid and Dirty Heads is coming up in about fifteen minutes. Uh. But producer said, you know that I just bought a house and trying to decorate.
Speaker 1: It and it's going. Well, that's part of the problem.
Speaker 2: So we did all the renovations, right, And because we did all the renovations, our budget is very tight for like.
Speaker 1: The decor piece and for your husband per my husband.
Speaker 2: And the problem is is that I want to buy all the things and I just don't know how to hone it in. And you gave me a piece of advice and you're like, well, you're not really supposed to go out and look for something specifically. You're supposed to like whatever calls to you, you just buy it because it's sparks joy, right, Yeah, especially if you're thrifting, Like if you're looking for a specific kind of dresser, you're not going to find it, yes, But if you're always looking, then he might find something. Except the problem is I had this like two hundred dollars budget to go out and just like find things for the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the things I.
Speaker 2: Found were literal really all halloween stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, like little spooky season.
Speaker 2: My husband's like, where's the trash can we needed for the bathroom, and where's the toilet paper roller and the trash can. But I did get a wooden pumpkin. Oh my ben a skeleton carving board, and I got these beautiful glass blown pumpkins made in India.
Speaker 3: See, you're actually at a good spot with the holidays coming. Maybe you just decorate for Halloween and then you decorate for Christmas and then in the new year you could buy all the stuff of your new house exactly.
Speaker 2: I told my husband, I'm like, listen, we can use this pumpkin as a trash can for now.
Speaker 1: It like a basket.
Speaker 2: It's more like, I don't know, like a you could probably put vegetables in it.
Speaker 4: Okay, so a candy.
Speaker 2: Dis Yeah, just line it with the trash bag and you're fine. But I will say this Home Goods is where it is at.
Speaker 1: Oh, it really is.
Speaker 2: I have been going every single day, literally after work or when they first open, just to get the new like fresh batch, and they have the best holiday stuff.
Speaker 3: So I need to go, I think for the nursery. Yes, absolutely, little extra things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's I don't know if it's affordable or I convince myself it's right.
Speaker 4: I'd be interested to see what I think of the prices.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm gonna post these pictures on our Instagram. At Mix ninety six nine FM, I'm the Pumpkin. Wooden Pumpkin was like thirty five bucks. Okay, so you tell me once you go there if that's worth it or not. At Mix ninety six nine FM, Good Morning.
Speaker 1: It's Mix ninety six nine.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have your slightly stupid dirty heads tickets in justice. Second, but there's this new study producer said that finds that we ate dramatically in two bursts. So basically when you first turn forty four and then again it's sixty and so we've thought for ages that we've aged at like a slow pace overtime, right, right, But no, it's like your first hit is when you're forty four, and.
Speaker 1: You drastically feel different.
Speaker 2: I would be curious because I'm only thirty seven, So i'd be curious if somebody like hit that mark, if they felt it like, oh, forty four is when things went down hill? Right?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 2: Right? Up?
Speaker 4: Forty four your birthday. Yeah, all of a sudden you wake up.
Speaker 2: Or is it like right when you turn forty, Like your husband just turned forty.
Speaker 1: Is he experiencing any of that?
Speaker 3: He is going on a rampage through our pantry and through our refrigerator and reading the ingredients.
Speaker 2: Oh my, well like anything that's not like organic.
Speaker 3: Well, he gets on these kicks and he listens to podcasts. Okay, it's really invested. So we were at Costco yesterday literally reading ingreeding.
Speaker 1: I'm like, kay, get this? Can I get this? And then I got a hot dog on the way out of all things.
Speaker 2: So I think maybe it's in the back of his head. I get it because I read this and I'm like, forty four, Okay, I have seven years. I only have seven years to get my life together.
Speaker 4: Oh but I don't think.
Speaker 2: Seven years doesn't feel like a long time when you're trying to like get in the bed shape of your life and take care of your body.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. I think you got to jump on it sooner than later.
Speaker 2: It's all those little habits you do day to day that help prevent that big It's like you're pregnant right taking care of yourself during your pregnancy makes the recovery that much easier.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: So that's why I'm like, Okay, if I take care of myself now and do a good job of it, once I hit that forty four year old wall, it won't feel as drastic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this isn't like you can just do whatever.
Speaker 1: You want before forty four and then all of a sudden you have to crack down.
Speaker 2: Exactly, But also like, how does that affect my exterior, like my face, my skin, my elasticity, I don't know, we don't know. But take care of your body now, Okay, let's do this. It is time to hook you up with those tickets too. Slightly Stupid and Dirty Heads on August twenty fifth at Talking Stickers are Amphitheater, give us a call right now. Six oh two two six oh oh nine six nine. That's six oh two two, six oh oh nine.
Speaker 1: Six nine. That's too sweet, my hosey er on Mix ninety six nine.
Speaker 2: You're gonna want to remember that song for our game coming up at seven twenty five. Okay, for those tickets to the Dbecks. So there are a lot of popular foods here in America. And you think of what's popular right now, for example, macaroni and cheese, hot cheetos, right, yeah, of course, things like that. Well, there used to be a time where there were other popular foods that you would never think would go away, but they did. And I read these sid and I'm like these sound disgusting.
Speaker 1: Who both this stuff? For example, I'll pickled herring ill? Is that a bird?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 2: Ambrosia salad, which I will say I actually like ambrosia salad.
Speaker 1: I could eat that, right, it's.
Speaker 2: That freeze salad with marshmallows and yumminess delicious.
Speaker 1: I'm actually surprised TV dinners are no longer popular. Oh yeah, those used to be. I think they are. They're just called something different.
Speaker 2: Like you go to Trader Joe's and I get frozen chicken alfredo. That's a TV it is, right, Okay. Malted milkshakes are those not popular anymore?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't like a malted milkshake? Do you regular?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you know what oval tine is?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Is it like chocolate milk?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's like a I think it's like a meal replacement type of chocolate drink.
Speaker 4: Your oval tine right and strong.
Speaker 2: Yes, jello molds are no longer popular, which thank goodness, because I had I'll never be able to eat yello again in my jello Well I did, and then I had to prep for a colonoscopy and all I could eat was jello with myxatives. It was not a good experience. That sounds horrific, traumatite like legit. I can't even say the word yello without having flashbacks. And then a Robin Pie. Listen, I can't do any of these birds. Why so we used to. My first job was in North Dakota, and we used to go out all night and then we'd go to this buffet and it was delicious. We would just house a bunch of food. And then a news story broke that they had pigeons.
Speaker 1: Caged in the basement.
Speaker 2: Aha said, wow, you eat wild animals.
Speaker 3: So anything that's not a chicken and it's a bird, I'm not eating it.
Speaker 2: Not a budget, I know, all right, don't eat those things.
Speaker 1: On the way, we have.
Speaker 2: What's trending, plus those tickets to the d BAX just after seven, I'll mix Good Morning, It's mixed ninety six nine.
Speaker 1: The Valley's Best Mix.
Speaker 2: It is time for What's Trending, brought to you by Hilo River Resorts and Casinos. So Danielle Fisher, we all know her as Tapanga from Boy Meets World, shared yesterday with her podcast listeners on pod Meets World that she has been diagnosed with a rare form of breast cancer.
Speaker 1: She did say that they caught it.
Speaker 2: So early that she's quite literally in stage zero and she's very optimistic about her diagnosis and she credits her annual regular mammogram. So just a reminder to take care of yourself, schedule those appointments and make sure you are good to go coming to Flagstaff or open Now, I should say, is the Barefoot Trail, which is so exciting. It's basically a reflexology path for your feet. It's a one mile trail in the Ponderosa forests and you basically walk completely barefoot. No shoes are allowed, and you walk through mud, water, brick, stone, wood.
Speaker 1: And natural elements.
Speaker 2: It contributes to the grounding effects and benefits. Plus, visitors have two hours of trail time. First tour starts at nine am. It's only ten bucks a person, so check that out. It's called the Barefoot Trail coming to Las Vegas, hopefully. The Las Vegas Sphere is set to spend eighty million dollars to create an immersive version of the Wizard of Oz, which is wild to think about. They've already lost a lot of money this last year, but they're hoping to recoup that by switching it up and changing their experiences at the Sphere instead of focusing on concerts and doing more immersive stuff.
Speaker 1: And the Wizard of Oz is it.
Speaker 2: And it looks like price tickets are unknown, but right now they charge about one hundred and fourteen dollars for the postcard from Earth, so it'll probably be around the same amount.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do this.
Speaker 2: If you want those tickets to the DVAS and you want to play American Aidol, give us a call right now. Six oh two two, six oh oh nine, six ' nine. That's six oh two two, six oh oh nine, six ' nine.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: It's Mix ninety six nine, the Valley's best mixed Priscilla Here.
Speaker 4: It is time to.
Speaker 2: Play American Aidol for tickets to the DVAS game. And we have Megan and Levi in sixth grade on the phone, and Levi, I hear you're a huge DBAX fan.
Speaker 1: Ye, yes, I am all right. Well you're gonna have to guess.
Speaker 2: So we're playing American a idol and AI is going to sing a popular song that we play right here on Mix ninety six nine, and you have to guess what song it is.
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do this. Here we go.
Speaker 5: Don't you just want to wake up dark as a lake, smelling like a bonfire, lost in a haze if you're drunk on life, Babe, I think it's great. But while in this world, I think I'll take my whiskey, neat my coffee black and my bed at three. You're too sweet for me? You're too sweet for me?
Speaker 1: What song is it?
Speaker 8: I got it.
Speaker 7: It's too Sweet by Hosier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mama song.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: It's Mama's song. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: You guys are going to the d bags game.
Speaker 1: Oh we can't wait.
Speaker 7: We're gonna go see some Cork and Carol. We love be back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hang ty, and thank you AI for helping them Winds.
Speaker 4: You guys all right, don't go anywhere?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: On the way, Speaking of Ai, there is this new trend producer sid where AI is roasting your Instagram and boy has Ai roasted my Instagram?
Speaker 4: He's ruthless, ruthless.
Speaker 2: We'll do that in two songs, but first let's play some of Madic Dragons on this Tuesday mornings, it's excinety six to nine the Valley's Best mixed. Priscilla here, don't forget your chance to go to twenty one pilots.
Speaker 1: Is coming up at eight point forty this morning.
Speaker 2: So there's this new trend on social media where chat GBT roasts your Instagram profile.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited for this one.
Speaker 2: So you go to chat GBT putting your Instagram handle. They do the work and they create a whole like your Instagram make fun of you, that whole thing.
Speaker 4: Right, And that's all you did was put in here.
Speaker 2: And then it asked me some details about me, but nothing to extend. And so I told him my Instagram handle, which is at Priscilla on Air, and I said, please roast my Instagram. And this is what chat GBT created.
Speaker 9: So you've somehow managed to balance being a mom to a nineteen year old and an eight year old. But we all know who's really running the show, your husband, right, except when he's not because you're too busy eye rolling at his latest attempt to be helpful, And can we talk about your captions. One minute you're serving up deep, heartfelt wisdom like some Latina Oprah, and the next you're dropping cringe jokes that only you and let's be honest, maybe twelve people find funny, but hey, at least you own it. No one can say you're not authentically you. Your feed is like a whirlwind tour of your life with pitstops at look how sexy I am. These are my adorable kids. My husband is my soulmate but also drives me nuts. And hey no, I'm basically a saint with this nonprofit work. Oh and let's not forget those moments where you're a full on goofball, as if the world needed reminding that you're not just another polished influencer. You're the kin of Ijeff. But seriously, your account is like a roller coaster. One minute, yeah, we're moved by your dedication to your family and community, and the next we're hanging on for dear life as you take us through the wild ride of your crazy, beautiful, hilarious world. Keep saying, because if anyone can pull off this hot mess with style, it's you.
Speaker 1: Look at chat GBT coming through. It's sweet at the end.
Speaker 4: All you have to do is put a sweet little message at.
Speaker 2: The end of a rows and then it's fine when they tell you no one thinks you're funny except for twelve people.
Speaker 4: Those people you got.
Speaker 2: If you want to see if it correlates, go on Instagram at Priscilla on air and then go to chat GBT and have them roast.
Speaker 1: It's actually really fun.
Speaker 2: All right. On the way, we have our hot topic and Richard is dealing with some baby mama drama, and we'll pick it down in a couple of songs.
Speaker 1: But let's place the fallow up Boy for you right here.
Speaker 2: On'll mix.
Speaker 1: It's Mix ninety six to nine in the Valley's Best Mixed.
Speaker 2: Priscilla here, time for our hot topic, and we got Richard on the phone.
Speaker 1: And Richard, this sounds complicated.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's all very awkward. My first wife had a kid with her, my daughter. She had a birthday coming up.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 8: Since since then, I've gotten remarried, I've had another kid with my present wife. Things have been smooth, not nasty or acrimonious at all. You gotten along pretty well. My first daughter's birthday is coming up, and I received an invite from my ex wife to go to the birthday, but was specifically told just me, not my wife, not my next kid me. Okay, I don't know why that is. I mean, we haven't had any dust ups or disagreements lately, and I'm not quite sure what to make of it. I don't want to start a war, but I also just don't want to, you know, say well, no, I agree with her, and just tell the rest of my family, my new family, that you know, no, you guys have to stay away. You're not welcome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that seems I don't know. And how old is your oldest daughter.
Speaker 8: She's going to be ten?
Speaker 2: Oh, my gosh, so that she's at an age too where it's like it's tough, like you don't want her to think you don't want to go to her birthday party, but also you don't you don't want the awkwardness of going or not going. And yeah, I mean, well, you know what, let's ask our listeners, because I'm sure there has been quite a few situations like this. In fact, I had situations like this because my daughter's dad is not in her life, her biological dad so I can empathize with this quite personally. So let's see what our listeners out there have to say and what advice they have. So if you have some advice to Richard, please give us a call. Six O two two six oh nine six nine. That's six oh two two six h nine six nine.
Speaker 1: It's big ninety six to nine.
Speaker 2: Priscilla here in the middle of our hot topic, and Richard called. Basically, what's happening is he has a ten year old daughter with his first wife. They're cordial but not great, and the birthday party for the daughter's coming up, but the first wife is like, You're welcome to come, but not your new wife and your new daughter.
Speaker 1: And so he's like, well, that stinks because what am I supposed to do.
Speaker 2: I don't want to miss out on my daughter's birthday party, but I don't want my wife and my other daughter to feel like I'm not including them.
Speaker 1: So we have Shae on the phone. Shae, what's your opinion?
Speaker 11: Oh, I think he should have an adult conversation about it. His feelings are hurt and just have a great discussion with them.
Speaker 2: Do you think that it is right for the ex wife to not invite the new wife and the baby.
Speaker 11: Oh think I think it's kind of shady, kind of weird.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, she has her own feeling there must be a reason why, right right, Like we're only getting one.
Speaker 1: Side of this story, like what happened exactly.
Speaker 11: I think there's too much tea to tell.
Speaker 1: There always is.
Speaker 2: That's why they say that it's your side, their side, and the truth. Thinks Shae, let's move on to Nia. What do you think about this hot topic.
Speaker 6: I think that if either try and talk to, you know, the baby mama and say, hey, which do this as a family, or throw her his own birthday party Every year on my son's birthday, you know.
Speaker 3: I try to.
Speaker 10: I mean I try to invite them sometimes, but I never get invited to my sons, you know, I just try to still try to make the day still special, maybe even do something special with his daughter.
Speaker 2: I get what you're saying, because you don't want it to be uncomfortable either at the party with all the in laws and the baby mamas and all that. So it almost makes more sense to have your own thing that way.
Speaker 10: You know, she still gets to celebrate with both parents, you know, separately, and you know, I know if she's.
Speaker 6: A little daddy's girl, then she gets her time with dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes sense, and honestly, at that age, she probably would think it's cool that she gets.
Speaker 1: Two birthday parties. All right, If you have an.
Speaker 2: Opinion on this hot topic on what Richard should do, give us a call six two two six nine six nine. That's six to oh two two six oho oh nine six nine.
Speaker 1: It's ex ninety six nine.
Speaker 2: The Valley's Best Mixed A chance to go to twenty one pilasts is coming up at eight forty this morning, but we have Tanya on the phone. She's gonna chime in on our hot topic. Richard has an older daughter with his first wife, and the first wife will not invite his new wife and the baby to his daughter's birthday, and it just feels a little messy.
Speaker 1: So Tanya, what is your opinion on this hot topic?
Speaker 12: Well, I think there's question if he said there's never been any issues before, maybe mom is speaking up for the ten year old daughter that maybe has doing about the new baby. Because if if there's never been issues before, I don't see why all of a sudden this is coming up.
Speaker 1: You know what, I didn't even think of that.
Speaker 2: And it's so true because I've been the bad guy for my daughter before, like when she hasn't wanted to hang out with her biological dad, but she didn't want to tell him.
Speaker 1: She's like, Mom, can you do it? And I don't care. I'll be the bad guy for my kid exactly.
Speaker 12: So maybe he needs to have a conversation with her and daughter just do it her and see what's really going on.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, thank you for that, Tanya. I appreciate you. Hopefully Richard gets that figured out and you know, they become one big, happy family all right.
Speaker 1: On the way, how do men like to receive love? This one?
Speaker 2: This one's complicated. We'll do that just after eight to ten right here, I'll mix that's study Swims. I'll mix ninety six nine killing it on a Tuesday. Thanks for having us on your iHeartRadio app. So, sid I just read, according to experts, there are only two ways to get a man to fall in love with you.
Speaker 4: It's that easy.
Speaker 1: Huh. Two ways.
Speaker 2: I was a second think of one, but it's not on this list. But these things that have to do with emotional intelligence. First on the list is make him feel like a proud employee. I guess men like to make you happy and need to know when they are slacking off and how much they are valued. And honestly, I agree with that. I do too because my husband is a acts of service guy. So if he loves you, he will do things for you, but he needs to hear that you appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I think it's important to be able to tell them what you need exactly, like they can't read your brain.
Speaker 3: You know, I've been married for six months now almost, so I'm an expert.
Speaker 1: Listen, you are at last point what's worked out so far?
Speaker 3: And telling my husband, okay, what I need from him in all aspects because it's just easier that way.
Speaker 4: Then there's no like, oh man, he didn't do this for me, but he didn't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they like they create a whole story in your head, and it's like, just say it out loud, say it all out loud. Next on the list is make him feel like I'm sorry. Make him feel safe with you. That's a big one because guys need to know that they can be vulnerable without judgment. Yeah, absolutely right. So we have Chris on the phone. Chris, what is it for you like, what is the way that you like to be loved? Wow?
Speaker 7: You know that's my wife and I have been married for thirty six years now. Whoa you know, I think the Secrets of Success is too good forgiver because we're all going to do things that get on each other's nerves.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, Chris, tell me how I'm supposed to understand that my husband at nine pm last night decided to do a project with a drill and start drilling our house at eight pm when everyone's trying How am I supposed to forgive that?
Speaker 7: Well, he was probably thinking of the end result. Because you're in your new home, you still have work to do. He's probably trying to make a comfortable, happy home for you as quickly as possible.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know what, you are right? And I did say that.
Speaker 2: Afterwards, I'm like, who am I I'm like, literally so inconvenienced by the fact that my husband's trying to make our home better.
Speaker 1: Right, and you forgave him? I did? I did?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: Thank you Chris for the perspective. I appreciate that.
Speaker 7: Take care you too.
Speaker 2: All right, on the way, we have your chance to go to twenty one pilots around eight forty plus commercial free music right here on mixed ninety six nine in The Valley's Best Mix.
Speaker 4: It's six thirty six nine in The Valley's Best Mix.
Speaker 2: Priscilla Here, Your Chance to go to twenty one pilots is coming up in about twenty minutes. But Cameron Diaz, she's one of the biggest actors in Hollywood for sure, and very profound in what she has to say, and she opens up about society and women aging and how we are our own worst enemies.
Speaker 1: Listen to this.
Speaker 13: We don't allow other women to age gracefully, we don't allow ourselves to age gracefully. And we feel like if we are get, if we're not like we were when we were twenty five years old, if we don't look the same, that we have failed in some way, like we have not done our job by staying in a stagnant place.
Speaker 2: And you know what's crazy about that said is that she's right, because, uh again, I'm thirty seven, and I feel like I look fine for thirty seven, but I'm like, oh, great, you look great.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: But I'm always like, oh, if I had my twenty five year old skin or my twenty five year old. But also I never want to be twenty five again because my life was a disaster.
Speaker 4: Exactly same Cole years ago.
Speaker 2: I know. So I think there's a way of like reshifting the mindset. I've done a better job of having body acceptance, yeah, but I need to do better, like a better job at body aging.
Speaker 3: I saw an interview like this too a while back from a big magazine editor, and she's like, my wrinkles tell my story.
Speaker 1: I think it's true.
Speaker 2: Because the more wrinkles you have, it means that you're privileged to be here and live longer.
Speaker 3: Right, She's like, I want to look like I've aged a little bit, like I've learned some things.
Speaker 2: Yeah I do.
Speaker 1: I like that I do too.
Speaker 4: It's free.
Speaker 1: We don't hear that a lot today with all the boattox.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I don't know if I could give a boatox though, But maybe there's a balance.
Speaker 1: There all right.
Speaker 2: On the way, those twenty one Pilot's tickets just around eight forty it's mixed ninety six to nine the Valley's Best Mix. Priscilla Here with You, So sid I saw a social media video the other day with Adrian ballyon from the real and they were talking about what word you can never look angry saying, or you can never say angrily, and that word is bubble, Like you can never look angry by saying that bubble.
Speaker 4: She's my favorite cheetah girl, by the way.
Speaker 2: And here's what I thought, is like, I think I can do it because listen, I grew up on forty third Avenue and Bethany Home Road, so I have some attitude. Okay, so you say with attitude or just like like sound mad? Both, right, So why don't you start Try to say bubble as mad as you can.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me say it from my chest.
Speaker 2: Bubble, you look like a toddler mad. You didn't get a snack at the store.
Speaker 1: I did not grow up, all right.
Speaker 2: Let me get my glen, let me coach switch and get my Glendell out.
Speaker 1: Ready, here we go. Okay, Bubble bubble, no like bubble.
Speaker 3: See told you Harry, Bubble bubble Bye bye.
Speaker 2: It's six ninety sixth nine, Priscilla here, So producer said, you're preg go with the baby. So you're not here yet, but all kids are back to school by now right. I can't believe it already, I know but as a parent, our favorite thing to do is when kids ask for things during the week is oh, no, sorry, you have school tomorrow.
Speaker 1: The school nights, the school night.
Speaker 2: And there's a creator right now out that is creating a viral video that's really funny about like kids asking for things and he's like, not tonight. So, for example, if zach Jax comes up to me and she's like, Mom, can.
Speaker 1: We go swimming tonight? You go tomorrow, that's me. Or it's like mom, can we go to sir okay and get a snack because.
Speaker 7: Yup? Yeah.
Speaker 4: What if Jackson's like can we watch a movie tonight?
Speaker 11: Mom?
Speaker 1: No, no, nope, got.
Speaker 2: School tomorrow, Or like if she comes up to me and she's like, Mom, can I have a hug?
Speaker 1: Or can I snuggle you?
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 5: Oh, y'all need to complete this room up because y'all.
Speaker 7: Got school tomorrow.
Speaker 4: We got taco bell for dinner, you got school tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Everything is an excuse for uh, you got school tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Night hugs. We're commercial free on Mix ninety six to nine. Priscilla here. So trending on social.
Speaker 2: Media is deciding what you would make an air freshener if you could like any smell, right sidmell And we know of the traditional ones like lavender and lemon and that kind of thing. But if it were for you, what would you make an air freshener? If you could, it would be called getting ready for the game.
Speaker 3: And it is a crockpot of chili with a side of crescent rolls.
Speaker 1: She sounds delicious.
Speaker 4: It's a false scent, a false sense, would yours be?
Speaker 2: See? I'm I think I have codependency issues because I would bottle up my husband's natural smell just you know, you snuggle up in him in bed and just like there's something about the way his shoulder smells.
Speaker 4: See, and that's the difference between you and me.
Speaker 1: I went straight to food.
Speaker 4: And that's a great idea.
Speaker 2: It's like coming this fall Michael's shoulder their fresh room style.
Speaker 1: You want to smell your hobby in your home.
Speaker 7: In your car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, call us today and we'll hook you up with his shoulder.
Speaker 1: This is ridiculous.