Speaker 1: I know that both of you.
Speaker 2: Are very interested in anything that relates to the Kelsey family.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I can't get enough Elsie football, Pat kel football.
Speaker 1: Nose.
Speaker 2: Both are wrong here, Stop kidding, Stop kidding. Travis Kelcey confirms non retirement. He said, quote which is I said last week there's no way he can that could be his last game because of the way they lost. He said, I can't go out like that. Whenever you're shooting hoops, you have to do what you have to make.
Speaker 1: Ye make one last shot, right?
Speaker 4: He did not.
Speaker 2: He said I'm coming back for sure. He's been in the NFL for twelve years.
Speaker 1: He is a for.
Speaker 2: Sure first ballot Hall of Famer. But the Chiefs got their ass. Look forty to twenty two is not an accurate representation of the ass whooping that they took in.
Speaker 1: The Super Bowl for everyone to watch.
Speaker 2: And by the way, Kelsey had his worst game maybe in his career in the Super Bowls.
Speaker 1: He was like, I can't go out like that one more year. I got a list for you boys, Okay, come on with it.
Speaker 3: People discuss and share the most messed up confessions they've ever heard.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, well it is ash Wednesday coming out.
Speaker 2: Doing so Tuesday night we're doing the big Catholic get together, and then I'm thinking about doing confession before we go.
Speaker 5: I may go by and see the sneaking deacon Greg get your because he's my favorite ash.
Speaker 2: He was explaining why we put ash on our foreheads. It's such a great story. We should have monted tell the story for everyone to enjoy the Catholic experience. Greg, do some confession.
Speaker 3: You should be consider it, Tony, and go the day before when no one else is there, so you don't hold up the line.
Speaker 5: He's not kidding.
Speaker 2: The last time I went uh, father Mark said hey, yea, yeah, let me stop. You can we put all of this under sex, drugs and rock and roll?
Speaker 1: I go, sure, he goes done, David.
Speaker 5: Is the truth that you showed up to ASH Wednesday and they went Jennings was just here.
Speaker 4: That may or may not have happened.
Speaker 1: All right, give me a confession.
Speaker 4: Confessions people are sharing.
Speaker 3: My coworker confessed that she'd been secretly feeding her husband's allergic cat chocolate when he wasn't home.
Speaker 1: Oh no, because.
Speaker 3: She wanted it to naturally pass away so they can get a dog instead.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that isn't I don't. That isn't automatic.
Speaker 2: You find that information out, you leave her as soon as you pack your bags and get out of there, because you know what she's gonna do next.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she canna poison you.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: I reported her to our mutual friend who lived with them. The cat is safe now.
Speaker 1: People will tell you.
Speaker 2: Therapists will tell you if there is there is certain rules in their business, if there is stories of animal abuse. Those people are off kilter. They're not right. They're not a holes. Look we're all three. Dwight and I are pretty good, pretty big one.
Speaker 4: Yeah he is.
Speaker 1: He's a smarmy one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, snarky. He's a snarky Give me another one. That was really dark? Out of the game.
Speaker 5: What are you doing, man, it's Monday. I wake up depressed already.
Speaker 3: I am a cousin who has no shame and actually brags about how she cheats and how she's a homewrecker by messing around with married men and all her previous relationships. She cheated, and she'd bragged everyone and laugh about how she hooked up with some guy while her boyfriend had no idea she was actually engaged for a did the same thing to him with multiple dudes, and she's proud of this.
Speaker 2: You have no idea how many women in this town, in around the world, not be specific that will that see specifically married men because there's no attachment, there's no there's no there's no way this can get out in front of her skis to where this guy's gonna want to date for a long time, so they date specifically or exclusively married men. And this person is evil, Yes, she's evil. She's ruining people's lives and and she does this to her own boyfriends, Like you're dating and you still do this, that's just she just a skank.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good word.
Speaker 3: At a sleepover, my friend told me she had been secretly recording her parents' fights and uploading them to YouTube for money. She had over one hundred thousand subscribers. I checked later. The channel is still up, but she stopped posting after dad found out.
Speaker 5: Hey Frank, hell a fight you had last night?
Speaker 1: Will you? So?
Speaker 2: The scene in The Watchers where their daughter gets the iPad and records a video that basically claims her father is a racist, my stomach.
Speaker 1: I just went. She was like, do you deserve this or I don't know why. He just uh huh. I don't care. I don't series.
Speaker 2: It is so psychologically depressing. It's crazy. But that scene got to me. That scene got to me. Go ahead, weird confessions.
Speaker 3: I had a friend confess to being the biological father of two other friend's kids. What two separate instances of cheating with a friend's wife, two instances resulting in a child.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm gonna handle it. I was only told a couple of days ago.
Speaker 2: Depending on the age of the children, look, once you get into a certain couple of years, that's your kid. I don't care what the DNA says. You're the father. I mean, you're the dad. It can people could be a father.
Speaker 4: But the wives both cheating with the same dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, getting must you know, must be pretty uh.
Speaker 1: Looking guy, good looking guy like me.
Speaker 5: You know they can't they can't resist. Every time I walk by the sales girls, I hear him say what it asked? Well, the question is heard.
Speaker 2: Joe say that the question is she probably doesn't know for sure the two kids are his. Like you, you can have a if you don't do a DNA test, then you can have an idea that could be theirs.
Speaker 3: But yeah, my former roommate told me she'd been stealing small amounts of money from her grandma for years. She justified it by saying she has dementia, doesn't need it anyway.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: I moved out the next month and reported her to the bank.
Speaker 5: No good for you, Yeah she did. Wow. Well, man, that's hardcore. That's cold as it gets. She's got dementia, she doesn't need the money anyway.
Speaker 2: Well, you're you know, you're probably there's probably other siblings. She's screwing them over. That's that's the deal. If granny's got demension, she doesn't need a lot.
Speaker 1: I'm not. You know, you.
Speaker 2: Can't take the money. That's jerk city. But you know how many people do that?
Speaker 5: Why would argue she needs the money now more than ever for home care, healthcare?
Speaker 1: This one you're gonna love for Greenie.
Speaker 3: This was a while back, long time ago, but I was out with a friend and we stopped by one of her other friend's houses. This friend of a friend warned me to never eat at their house because her little brother was prone to taking prodigiously huge dumps that clogged the toilet, and her parents would cut them up with their regular kitchen utensils. What and then toss them back in the dishwasher and put them back in the drawer.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, Wait, the beach were so big we had to be chopped up.
Speaker 1: Okay, is that what we're talking about?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And they would use the forks and knives, the forks a knife from the kitchen.
Speaker 4: And then put them back in the kitchen drawer.
Speaker 5: See, we have something called the Kathy coat hanger from when my sister law comes over. Okay, but it's a cold hanger, and I don't we just keep it in there for her? And then when she used this she throws into the trash game, we put a new cold hanger in for Kathy.
Speaker 2: The fact that there's not just one person, but it's an entire family of psychopaths that think that's okay, right, a bunch of turd choppers. I can't really be specific, but if there's certain things that happened to a cup or a plate or a knife or a fork in our house, it's thrown away time, like if something happens to it. I can't be specific, and I can't remember what the last reason was, but I was like, I'm never using this again because it'll be in my head.
Speaker 5: I was on a website that got said to me that was for let's say, marital aide, right, and some of these things it's said on there, dishwasher safe. I'm like, my gosh, dishwasher.
Speaker 1: Well you have to wash them?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you wash them with cleaner. Yeah, yeah, we'll put them in a dishwasher whatever. Whatever the thing might be that I'm talking.
Speaker 1: About it right, where's the coffee cup?
Speaker 5: See the dishwashers clean?
Speaker 1: Just grab one.
Speaker 4: To see a spatuel And what's that?
Speaker 5: What? What's the weird noise coming out of the dishwasher? Nana?
Speaker 3: Why are there rockets in the dishwasher? My coworker and I were in our office. One of them left, so it was just me and him. He turned around, looked me dead in the eye and said, I have cancer. It's really bad. Don't tell anyone. Oh, then turned around as the other coworker came back in and started chatting like nothing happened.
Speaker 2: It's unfair. It's so unfair. I know you want to get it off your chest and tell someone, but why did you choose me to be burdened with this information and try to process what it's all.
Speaker 5: About Tony by the way. Yeah, hey, how does Tony Vinetti change the light bulb?
Speaker 1: I don't know how.
Speaker 5: Hey, I who the light bub in the entire would revolves abound me.
Speaker 1: Perhaps, yes, see, so you get here's yeah.
Speaker 2: So the reaction and proper reaction to be getting upset with the guy that has cancer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what you ought to do. So the guy says, hey, I've got cancer. Don't tell anybody. Then as soon as Brian walks by, Hey Brian, you don't Mike here has cancer? Right, don't tell anybody, and that'll never happen again. Nobody will ever trust you, just like I'll ever tell you pertonent information.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, and I'm fine with that.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, because you don't want to know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or you. The other answer would be me too, Oh wow, where's yours?
Speaker 3: I was invited to my friend's wedding, and when I was in the washroom, his bride asked me to come in the stall and help hold up her dress while she went to the bathroom.
Speaker 4: She told me there that she.
Speaker 3: Had her tubes tied and couldn't have more kids, didn't want more kids, but never told her new husband she wasn't even upset. It was like ha ha ha, Wow they are now divorced. He is remarried and has a child that he adored.
Speaker 5: I'll go say, wait till he gets her home and sees her tubes. Yeah, yeah, giveaway right there.
Speaker 2: Some people get married with that intention I want to have children, and it is unfair as one person like the guy gets fixed or she gets fixed, or you know, it's the old story where somebody was poking. They were poking holes as up in the condom so it wouldn't work.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's just it's just wrong, just be honest.
Speaker 1: So many of these things.
Speaker 2: How many times we hear these stories that we report on and it's like, you could have just got divorced, right and just left it and everything would have been fine.
Speaker 1: Now you're in prison, I mean, somebody's dead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we watched it. That's another thing we watched over the weekend was the Lacy Peterson. I want to watch that documentary. I want to watch that insane man insane And I did.
Speaker 2: Hate to get off topic, but that's speaking of that is that eighteen year old that killed that poor fifteen year old girl over the weekend. Yeah, I was in her room and she he stabbed her to death and they got him a couple of minutes. A couple hours later, they knew who it was, but that poor fifteen year old girl stabbed to death in the Iroquois neighborhood Saturday night. And then he's this this guy in the picture of him, and is the mugshot.
Speaker 1: He looks like a psychopathic.
Speaker 5: I'm just wondering if one of our lousy, worthless loeus of judges will call this person's mother follow that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's follow that. That's pretty open and shot. And you know this kid was eighteen, he's eighteen, nineteen years old.
Speaker 5: How she's fighting. I want to find out how many violent priors he's had on him too.
Speaker 1: Well, let's do that.
Speaker 5: We gotta get some of these judges. Yeah he's big, he's.
Speaker 1: Eighteen, Okay, well, yeah, he's eighteen.
Speaker 3: A supervisor in my department at work pulled me aside. He told me they would deny it if anybody asked. Then he said that a coworker of mine was secretly filming me at work. She said she was told not to tell me, but I thought I deserve to know.
Speaker 1: Oh you think. Yeah, dude, someone's feeling you for what purpose?
Speaker 4: Don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh it's creepy.
Speaker 4: That is creep around.
Speaker 1: I used to eat you.
Speaker 2: Know, ten years ago it was super creep rama. You're right, But now we're just on video all the time everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just are.
Speaker 2: Now you can't check out, put your phone down.
Speaker 1: Stop videoing me? Why video in me? Yeah you were saying this is it's no big deal. I don't care. But you can't check out a target.
Speaker 2: You look up, you just raise your head from target checking things out, and there you're on camera.
Speaker 3: All these guys that you know show up at Walmart or Low's or Minards and they buy like a murder kit.
Speaker 4: They buy rope and tarp and a shovel. You're on video.
Speaker 1: You're on video, dude.
Speaker 2: Well, the two guys that did the Jesse smole A, yeah, Juicy Juicy, I'm sorry, Juicy smole A. They're all on camera buying the rope, buying all the props.
Speaker 1: It's the hat.
Speaker 3: The rope and everything was like you were on camera and with the video that our phone can take.
Speaker 1: I know, why are surveillance camera is always grainy?
Speaker 2: I don't know that because now they are. Like last night they were mentioning how many movies can be completely shot on an iPhone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this one's awful.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't want to say I gotta talk to that for a second, because Mario that comes in here and does our videos, super guy, the guys.
Speaker 1: In Yeah, take fifty cents out.
Speaker 2: I'll allow it. It's the only one today. You were behind, David, Yeah, you are behind. You might have to listen to the podcast. It might be a couple in there.
Speaker 5: He does speed balls. But Mario, he does all these videos for us. I asked him, I said, what do you do you download putting computer? He goes, no, no, no, it's all on my phone. You added, He goes, yeah, everything he does on his phone.
Speaker 4: These kids, this one's terrible.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: A co worker told me that when he was seven or eight, he was at his aunt's farm playing with matches, lighting them and throwing him in a bucket. Some haycot fire and things got out of control. He closed the barn doors and went outside. The adults came running when they realized what was happening, and the horses were in there making horrible noises. No Dad got the barn doors open. Horses with flaming manes came running out. Several were killed, others had to be put down. His aunt knew he'd been involved, but he insisted he didn't do anything. His aunt blamed him, but his father took his side, and it caused a huge family Rift said he never told anyone, and that the memory of the horses and the loss of the barn was something he'll.
Speaker 4: Carry his whole life.
Speaker 2: He was a kid. He was a kid playing with matches. He was a kid. How old he say?
Speaker 5: Seven?
Speaker 4: Seven or eight? Something like that.
Speaker 2: Man, Come on, dude, everybody played with matches when there were seven, not me. No, you've played with the actual I was responsible. You had a zippo at seven.
Speaker 5: And that can.
Speaker 1: One more?
Speaker 5: Hey, teach, let me light you.
Speaker 3: Perhaps perhaps I had a coworker come to the house. There were drinks and smoking all that good stuff. After everybody cleared out and it was just him and me, he got really weird, gave me a hug and whispered in my ear. I hope this doesn't change anything, man, but I need to let you know that I've killed two people.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: I thought he was messing around, and when they left, I decided to search him. Sure as heck, he gotten out of prison three years prior on murder Charger. We're still cool to this day. Seems like he's turned his life around and has become a pretty decent family man.
Speaker 2: You don't know what. You don't know. What you don't know that's on a plate somewhere.
Speaker 5: You don't know what you don't know till you don't know.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: It was a guy that used to work out in one of our places that I've worked out at, the gym. He was the nicest guy. Everyone loved him. He was crossed the board, the most popular person in the entire gym. Literally, everyone was like, that's the greatest guy in the world. Finally something happened and someone googled him, and sure enough he he had a history of stealing from old folks. He was like he was he was fraud frauds from elderly people, you know, scamming them and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: You're just like, what the hell, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Thesimplebody shop dot Com. Let's just say that maybe you're in a parking lot and somebody backs into you and damages your rear bump parable like as a church even it could be a church parking lot. Even so, what you normally do, then as you exchange insurance they get thousands of dollars. You're read a thousand dollars check for your deductible. It eventually gets fixed. You can do it that way or go to thesimplebodyshop dot com where they can fix it same day. The rear bumper repair, painting of part or all of the bumper three hundred dollars. That's it, not a five hundred dollars deductible, not a claim three hundred dollars. Same day. Part of your quarter panel get hit two four hundred. So for seven hundred dollars you get fixed the quarter panel and your rear bumper and have it perfectly matched and repainted. The simplebodyshop dot com simple, fast, and affordably. You don't have to keep doing things the way you used to do them. Thanks to the simple bodyshop dot com. They'll touch up scratches, fix your rims, whatever you got, they'll do it and do it same day, some jobs even under two hours.
Speaker 4: Load the photos.
Speaker 3: Get the price right there at the website there in Jaytown Taylor'sville Road, end the Gene Snyder Freeway and with the money you save there, go get some furniture.
Speaker 5: That's right, some Sims furniture. Sims Sims Furniture Dixie Highway or the old Target building on Preston Highway. Listen, here's the bottom line on the Sims Furniture wants every family to have beautiful furniture that they are proud of. When you walk in, you gotta throw the blankets over your couch that used to be me and Susan. Not thanks to the Sims furniture, we have a beautiful living room. May maybe you need a new dining room. They got your cover on that kitchen. Yeah, bedroom entire bedroom sets and this is high quality furniture, beautiful furniture. But you're gonna love the prices you get with SIMS furniture. Maybe won't go a head. You know what, Let's take the tax refund and do the entire house. Yeah, you can do that. You could do it with your own money or your tax refund, or you can even get credit. If you don't think you can get credit, tell them Dwight wit and approved your credit and you got it. You're gonna love your SIMS Furniture, Si MS Sims Furniture, Dixie Highway and Pressing Highway and Dave, Dave, you and I were texting Saturday real quick because we several people reach out about the Simplebodyshop dot com. Absolutely, that's the address, the Simplebodyshop dot com.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 5: And I went on there yesterday just messing around. You wouldn't believe how inexpensive it is and how easy it is. All you gotta take do is take a picture and upload it right there. I just want to say that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And by the way, if you just have a bunch of scratches and you want your car to be touched up a little bit, they'll do the entire car for one hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know, it's crazy, all right. More on the way, including after the news, hometown musician Billy McNichol checks in with us from Hollywood, California, So stick around for that. This radio eight forty whas Yeah, Baby News Radio eight forty whs. One of my favorite bands right there, Eagles of Death Metal. That's not who we're talking to. We're talking to Billy mcnichl, Louisvillion, doing good, Hey, Billy, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 6: What ud I.
Speaker 5: Had to bring in? I had to bring into Eagles of Death Metal because it was, uh, it was louder than life or was that the bourburna beyond which one?
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 1: Billy?
Speaker 5: It was louder, louder than life. So my wife and I have been huge Eagles of Death Metal fans for years and years and years. So the front man, Jesse, he walks out and he performs, and then halfway through the performance he goes, I want to recognize my buddy, Billy mcnickl. I went, oh, my gosh, I know that guy, and sure enough it was you. How did I want to get to the event? But how did you get hooked up with Jesse from Eagles of Death Metal?
Speaker 6: So uh so real quick. Yeah, So I've got a residency. That was the first artist since Prince to land a prolonged residency at the Hollywood Roosevelt. Uh and uh sunny Hollyweird, California. But anyway, my official nonprofit that I work with his Face Forward. They do reconstructive surgery for the mostly violence and human trafficking victims. Jesse Hughes is on the board with him. We connected through our friend Mandy Budd, who is one of the top dogs over at Face Forward. We started brainstorming. Jesse invited me over to his house with her and we and my friend Kristen and we went over. We met and we put together this awesome program and yeah, man, we and we've we've been pretty we've been very, very dear friends since we've been running around for about the last seven months. And he's been not only just a wonderful mentor to me, but he's been an even better friend.
Speaker 5: Talking with Billy mcnicholl right now. He's a louivillion, he's a drummer, has been living in Hollywood, California for some time. A lot of a lot of accomplishments in just a little bit of time you've been out there. You just mentioned you're the first artists since Prince to have the resident residency at the Roosevelt. But that's not all. You're a songwriter, producer, band leader. Uh And also I'm I saw where you and Eddie Trunk, Tom Morello from Rage Against the Machine a bunch of others got together for Ronnie James Deal's widow, Wendy Deal for the Foundation and raise some money. Bowling is your life surreal sometimes when you realize, hey, I'm going out and bowling with Tom Morello from Rage Against the Machine for for a variety, it's got to be surreal.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, man, Like I met Tom once before that. He actually, you know, when I played, you know, I played back to back with Danny Carey at the Whiskey with his band Volto, And when I landed that gig, I ran into Tom and it was randomly and he like congratulated me for that.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, to go out and to compete and do the bowling thing, you know, And I'll tell you what dot this bowl for Ronnie James deal. This is an interesting situation. My brother, So I did the Red Carpet with Jesse Hughes. We were all on the same team with one another. We did our red carpet Shenanigans, and after we did our thing, my friend Kristen, who works for Danny Wimmer, walked us up the stage to go meet Danny. So Danny's standing up at the top right, and then I see this guy walk by and he's got on a Louisville Cardinal's hat. But it's not just any Louisville Cardinals hat. My guy, it's like a nice Louisville Cardinals hat, like kind of like upper s like kind of like you know, something that you really wouldn't see, like limited edition, right. And so I'm like, wait a minute, you know what, I'm rocking my red and white Adienuses because you know, I'm a one C four baby, you know. So I'm like looking at him. I'm like, this dude looks familiar. And he looks over. I said, hey, man, there's not a Card's hat I see. He goes yep. I said, what's your name? He goes Josh. I said, I know who you are. You're Josh Hurd, aren't you? And he was yet because how'd you know it was Josh Hurd? Apparently him and Danny are real tight. He was he was a bull Fordo. So I started I started talking to Josh Hurd. I was like, yo, man, I've been in contact with doctor Jason Cumberland's the director of bands at u of L. We've been kicking around this idea for about a year about bringing our bands together doing a halftime performance. And he goes, really a rock collaboration with the pet band. I don't think that's ever been done before. Doctor Carbleedge said the same thing. So he was like, dude, I'm excited. Let me get your number. So we swapped numbers, and Bro, I'll tell you what I've met, Prince, I met Prince back in the day. Wow, I've met I've met Tom Morello, Like you know what I mean, I've met all kinds of folks, work with a bunch of folks. But for and I'm usually cool comic collector around musicians, but for some reason, I turned into like a twelve year old girl. I was like and I was like bumbling about bubbling and I said, sorry, bro, I'm peeking out right now. And so but anyway, you know, I got in touch with doctor Jason Cover was shortly there after, and that's how this thing got kicked into high gear for this halftop performance that's coming up here on Wednesday at night.
Speaker 5: Oh this Wednesday, Yes, sir, okay, you're you're not in town yet, are you.
Speaker 6: I'll come in tomorrow, Come in tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is exciting because uh, you know, I would say that you're right on. There hasn't been a collaboration, but it's just dawned on me Fleetwood Mac did that with Tusk I believe it was USC's But other than that, I can't think of any time when when they've done a collaboration like this. Billy mean Nichols our gas. He's a drummer. We'll go ahead, Billy, go ahead.
Speaker 6: That's gonna save the Fleetwood Master. That wasn't not a game, that was a recording.
Speaker 5: Oh that's right. Yeah, that's a good point. Yeah, okay, Yeah, So this is the first.
Speaker 6: It's never been done at a collegiate basketball or pro a collegiate or pro level basketball game, a pet fand is never collaborated with the rock group for a halftime performance. No, of course, you see it for Super Bowl. Yeah, see it with you know, football halftime performances. But it's never been done. And there's a reason why, because it's it's a you know, it's it's uh, it's hard to pull off.
Speaker 5: Well, let me ask you this, because that's why that's where exactly where I was going. Obviously I'm not a musician, but I've been in a couple of garage bands, and here's what I will say. It's like hrding cats just to get everybody on the same page. Just to rehearse a damn song? How are you all practicing? With you in Hollywood? Up in California? And of course University of Louisill fighting Carlins Band here? Or do you are you gonna wait and rehearse when you get here? How does that even play out? Man?
Speaker 6: This is so cool? So like, so what we did is we put together. I don't want to give away what we're doing, okay, but I'll just go ahead and say that I put we put together. My group were a power trio. H. Bargov, Shottery on guitars, TJ. Wilson on bass, H myself on the drums and vocals. We put together a recording, a rough recording, and I sent it for what we're doing. I sent it to doctor Jason Cumberlige, And I'll tell you what, Man, this is so cool. Like he has like the software or he was able to kind of like it helped him score it. So not only did so there's there's sheet music and stuff, but when when you played, he can actually like play it back where he sent me an actual virtual recording of what this thing's going to sound like with horns.
Speaker 5: Oh that's pretty cool.
Speaker 6: It was awesome how like what he how he was able to do it. And what's been what's been going down is like they've been rehearsing their their end of the spectrum, right, and yeah, we've been rehearsing our end of the spectrum.
Speaker 5: It's exciting. Billy mcnickell Louivillion, drummer, musician, producer, songwriter, band leader. You also, I always think this is impressive when musicians pick up endorsements, and Yamaha has picked you up right for drums.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm considered a regional Yamaha artist. I met. I got to give a shout out to Steve Hower, uh regional uh manager with Yamaha, who offered that to me while I was teaching drums at Mom's Music.
Speaker 5: That was that was before my you know, Oh wow, I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Ok.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he owns Mombs now and uh so yeah, but like this is kind of before he came along. But you know, the previous owner, Marvin Maxwell, had introduced me to Steve Hower, and uh, Steve and I headed off. He invited me down a summer name in Nashville, and this is like just before the pandemic, and he welcomed me to the Yamaha family.
Speaker 5: Well listen, a lot of good stuff going on for you, Billy McNichol.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: If you want to catch him performing live, this is a it will be Melton, your band and in the Fighting Cardinals Marching Man all together for one collaboration never been done before. I'm excited. You can't give away where you're gonna play, and can you.
Speaker 6: I can't give a shout out real quick? Bro? Can I give a shout out to someone real quick?
Speaker 5: Please do? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Man, I want to give a shout out to doctor Gary Krump. This guy he's a you know, I don't want to infringe if you have sponsors or anything like that. This guy, this guy paid for my band to come out from lack what a guy. So yeah, he's you know, just look him up Cards Nation, you know what I mean? Like absolutely, yeah, man, And so I just I'll just gotta leave it at that, as I gotta.
Speaker 5: Ask you one more thing before we get out, and we gotta get out of here in a minute. But there's video out there. You're playing at the Whiskey and you're absolutely killing it for a musician. And you go and you play the whiskey. That's that's that's got to be like, I don't know, a pinnacle, right or not.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean because it's so famous, so many great acts come through the Whiskey, you know, all the way back to the doors. That yeah, yeah, I mean, yeah, that had to be an incredible feeling.
Speaker 6: It is, man like I remember the first time that I ever played it, you know, yeah, man, I mean it's it definitely is like a surreal like you said, surreal. It is a very surreal feeling. But you know, it's just like I'm not gonna wrest.
Speaker 5: My laurels there, you know, absolutely, you know what I mean, Like, yeah.
Speaker 6: But it's but you know, yeah, definitely, I'll hold my experiences at the Whiskey close to my heart and and I'm very proud of that, you know. And so I'm just trying to do my uncle Steve mcnicholl, uh, trying to make him from the Rugby's rest in peace, trying to make him proud and my family on both sides. On the Nickel and Birds side.
Speaker 5: He's Billy. He's Billy McNichol. He's uh, lots of success out there in a hollyweird California. Baby, Listen, keep in touch, and don't miss this halftime show. It's gonna be this Wednesday. This Wednesday. Hey, Billy mc nicol, I heard about this. I wanted you on the show, and you were kind enough to call in. I appreciated me.
Speaker 6: Go okay, and thank you so much for all of your support and everything that you're doing.
Speaker 5: Brother, Always Billy and Nick, I'll see you soon. Brother, There you go, all right? Southern Comfort hot tubs, Baby, how about how about a vacation right there in your own backyard. Susan and I we have one. We're in a hot tub just about every single night. It's the perfect way to end the day. Not only just because that hot, warm water massage that you get, but it's the perfect way to reconnect with the one you love. It's just you and your partner talking about your hopes, your dreams. There's no distractions, there's no telephones, there's no tablets, there's no televisions, just you and the one you love getting that massage in the Southern hot tub. Now you're saying, well, I can't afford a hot trub. Oh contrare bonzor hot tubs as low as sixty five dollars a month. Plus twelve months same as cash, makes it affordable for any family. You gotta love your seven covered hot tubs seventy five oh one Preston Highway back to put a bow on it in just a second.
Speaker 4: Ready, you talk about lots of pasta Louisville dot com. John was sending down terry.
Speaker 2: Lots of pasta lots Aposta Louisville dot com. They've kicked him out terry miners out of lots of pasta several times, trying the food as he's going down the line.
Speaker 3: That could happen now because that stuff just feels funny when it's down your pants.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it's so good.
Speaker 3: I had a huge craft beer selection now on the counter in the fridge. So if you have the same old, same old selections at your favorite liquor store, go to Lots of Pasta and pick out.
Speaker 4: A six pack.
Speaker 3: They have a great craft beer selection and everything you need to make homemade pizza.
Speaker 4: As we do that all the time.
Speaker 2: Carl Schmidt, he texted me the other day he goes Massiters in town, a little good sandwiches. There are lots of pasta, and I said, first of all, get the sandwich. They baked the meats there, they baked the breads there. They have cheeses from two hundred countries. It's awesome. So check that out, I said. Plus, if she doesn't think that Chipolte chicken pasta salad is the best fowls salad she's ever had, I will pay for it.
Speaker 5: Want to perk up them eggs, Rattlesnake Cheese, Wisconsin cheddar Fuse.
Speaker 2: Seven seventeen Lexington Road, and the Hardest Saint Matthew's Lots of Pasta.
Speaker 1: Back after this on news radio eight forty w Hans