Speaker 1: Calling All Beings, y'all?
Speaker 2: Can I get it for calling all beings?
Speaker 3: And the people in the chap the Free car read Nation.
Speaker 4: Hey, yeah, good evening, everybody. Welcome back to Calling All Beings.
Speaker 1: I am your host DJ, and we about to get into it tonight. But before we do anything, what we gotta do is bringing my homegirl. You know who I'm talking about. We're talking about the co collaborator of the Joint. You know what I'm saying. She is family. Came all the way from Spain to Cuba to.
Speaker 3: The United States of America and Massachusetts.
Speaker 1: Put your hands together for the deal.
Speaker 3: Double Beer bea tres.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 1: When us your death yet one counts? And now man.
Speaker 3: The d O Double BA been running all over from Massachusetts to Rhode Island, to family events, to standouts, to being on.
Speaker 1: TV couple Uh oh and the deal Double B just ducked out of.
Speaker 6: The joint and was uh translating services for Enrique Delgado Garcia's family and was on Oh what is h man?
Speaker 1: Ernie Birdie is here. We got to get all up into the people and I want to say something. Before we even started the show, this was my moderator. Hold on, let me get her in here. Hey, welcome back, Bia.
Speaker 5: Technical difficulties.
Speaker 1: It's not a problem that, Beatrice. Look what happened before the show, before we even because we got to say hello to all these beautiful people in the chat, you know what I'm talking about. But before we do that, this was our moderator, Sherry Dizzle.
Speaker 5: Yes, there's a wow.
Speaker 1: There's another one. There's another one. There's another one. Look at that. That's before the show even started. Can you believe it? Me?
Speaker 5: A just wow, that's awesome. Thank you, Jery.
Speaker 1: I can get an amen for Sherry d Yes?
Speaker 5: Amen?
Speaker 1: But can you say it a little bit louder?
Speaker 5: Can I get an amen?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm talking about right there? From Massachusetts own. Yeah, all right, Wow, where am I going? Okay, now I'm gonna go back to live all right.
Speaker 1: We got lots of people to say hi to, So let's get into that before we get into the show, which is going to be abbreviated. Because oh, something special happened today. My buddy justin arrived from Florida because his daughter goes to college here in Colorado, and he's like, hey, dude, you want to have dinner. This guy, Justin is probably the best light instructor that AFSC has had in a decade. So he's not only that, he's just a brilliant human being, the most giving person you'd ever want to meet. So from my man Justin Day, who's a religious brother. Hey man, all right, all right, let me let's let's go down the list, because we've got a lot of people say hello to and we're way here, so we're way up at the top. So all right, let's get started. Beatrice, man, have at it. What do we got? Man?
Speaker 5: All right, let's see.
Speaker 1: We got key is it kaibar or key Bar? I already said hello earlier before the show even started. Staph Stepsi is that it? Can you see the chat? I don't know if she can see the.
Speaker 5: I know I'm trying to scroll up, so I didn't know. Now you're putting it up.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me put him up. This one you have to say with the Irish accent, So go ahead and do this one. Kim O'Brien, Yeah, Kim O'Brien. All right, our mod's miss Jessica Jewles and Sherry Uh. Let's see who else? Every time I see your name tag I sing Dylan's song. Oh what is Dylan song? I need to know what group that's in? Annette reality check is here. We actually spoke with her earlier and Evannette, welcome in. And this one I'll let here. Can you do this one?
Speaker 5: Itchy Withers Horse rescue.
Speaker 1: Colleen, anybody who's rescuing horses. I got love for you. I grew up on a horse ranch, so I was riding horses before I could ride a bicycle. Seriously, no kidding. Uh x an Anima? Is that what I'm reading? Animo? Is that like ex Machina but nicer. There's a peace sign there, so Hi, welcome beam venidos.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Let's see where and here she is, Sarah shock and Ball he ruh, Sarah shuckin Horror. Sarah is one of the folks that really helps me kind of think about different themes, you know, for the show and stuff like that, and she's just tremendously helpful. We're going to meet her very very shortly, in less than a month now, Jen t twenty seven, we're gonna meet her too. Let's see who else. I'm hello, I'm bah.
Speaker 4: Welcome in, Uh, Ernie, Ernie Birdey who's also in Colorado.
Speaker 1: I hope to get to see you, home girl. I hope to get see anybody from Free Karen Read Nation out here. Britt Happens, Hey gyl. Britt Happens had Andrew D. Myers on the show today, which is really dope. Yeah, Andrew D. Myers is amazing. I want to have him on the show along with Laney Law. Don't leave out Laney Law because she dope. Rob Gary, Hi, Rob, how's it going, man? No? I hear you, Man, I hear you, Rob. So jee, let's talk about Oh, we got Mark Cunningham. We're gonna get to you, brother. So there's been some drama in the community, obviously, some conflict. We're gonna talk about some of that. Afterward. We're gonna first do We're gonna do the open letter to Brian Higgins or b Higgins and Keller her and after that we'll get into a little bit of conflict resolution talk, and then we might read one of Olivia's chats, because that's the only way I'm gonna get Beatrice to do an accent is to read one of Olivia's chats. So, and I don't even know what accent I'm gonna use I might use Jamaican for this one. So that's what that's all about. Rob. I would have loved to have John here. He knows that he's welcome here anytime, and he just didn't feel like it would help the community. So John is in essence taking one for the team. Uh in his mind. Uh eh Dean Bulldogs because there ain't nothing cooler than Dean College. So welcome Mark. Hopefully we're going to see you January. God bless you. Bah.
Speaker 5: I muted myself for that. I was like, oh, no, where.
Speaker 1: Do I go? Well, now that you've been on TV four times or five times? Your yeah, yeah, you're pro Uh. You guys can see Bia. There's links to stuff. Bia was interviewed by three or four television stations just the other day, and and then she's been on TV previously, so she's a star. Uh. Free bring to the Disney okay, Kelly Steffie, Hey, Hey, welcome? Who else? Oh Man? The Original Gangs, Dennis Handsome.
Speaker 2: Sorry I couldn't make it today. I had family stuff down in Rhode Island, but I hope to. Obviously I'll be there as soon as I can. It's the holidays, so you know you gotta split your time. I was at Enrique Standout yesterday in Worcester, so I couldn't make it to Dedham today for that standout. But of course, like I feel so bad when I can't make it. It's like you you want to be everywhere and you want to support everybody.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I had to do some family.
Speaker 1: Stuff, test us as how's this on my mic? Is this good?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because okay, because I got it set to faraway mode. Okay, cool, Judy BUSTERI, what's up? Aizon. We're gonna see Judy in three and a half weeks. Also, and there she is. She's gonna be coming up soon. The co hosts on one of these things. Christina Rasmussen welcome girlfriend, all right, I think we got everybody right, I think we got everyone. Demot Welcome d mart and there we go. Now I'm with Oh, Stacy Cakes, Hi, Stace Cakes, what's up? I don't know if have we met you before? I don't know. And Michelle is here?
Speaker 5: Is Tom CP you in the house?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I got to scroll down. I'm uh, But kimber Kimberly McGuire is here. We've got using Irish ACKs Hunt and from Ireland, Sharon mceugh. For real, man, we're talking about a gangster from from Ireland right now, Diane Gallagher, O La Beatrice. Oh there you go, Ye, there you go? All right? Did we? Oh? Larry Legend one of my favorite players of all time, Larry Bird number thirty three. I could spend days talking about him. Hello, Chat, Cigaret Holmes, Hello, secret. I think we got everybody, Melanie Lewis, Hello, making changes Okay. YouTube creators are great to have helped a lot of people out of cosses. That comes with great responsibility. Uh so, yeah, I mean, I hear what you're saying. We don't traffic in it here. That is not to comment on legitimacy or lack of legitimacy therein, but we just, you know, we try to stay out of the drama. That's essentially what we're trying to do. Hello, Megan, because we want to just work on the movement. So there are issues in the community. What's up homes? Amen from Branklinton. Deborah Holmes, what's up to one homes? So I always got to do that for Deborah Holmes when she comes in here. Hot wheels awesome. That's whatever what Beatrice bought, just bought with the shaguar. So I heard this is going to be crazy good show tonight. You know what, we try to always do a crazy good show. All right, We're gonna have to get into the show because because of the fact that I'm limited to a Uncle Fredo is here. Hey, I'm smart, I'm not dumb like everybody says. Sorry, I'm doing my godfather thing.
Speaker 5: People, Tima's here, and Nurse Deb. I met the nurse deb last night, right, correct me if I'm wrong. Yes, I met the standout Helen.
Speaker 1: Welcome. Yeah, where is Nurse Deb? I don't see her.
Speaker 5: She's further down.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, it's okay. We're not gonna Hey, and look who's here. The legend is here, a legend Susan Cleveland. This is for you, a thing that is on behalf of chry D Heather. She's the one who provided about forty fifty memberships tonight. Thank you. She's the most incredible, most generous mod that you'll ever see. Thank you, cherry D. Queen Olive, how are you, Ruth ann Man. There's so many of you here. We didn't explain all right, so we're gonna have to get into the show, because I'm gonna run out of time if I don't, so I'm gonna go way down to the end. Here is Tom Cpu in the joint. If CPU is here, I don't see him. If he is here, but CPU is gonna be on soon as well. Oh, Cpu is in the joint. Put your chance together for Dennis, Tom Cpu.
Speaker 3: We talk about the Canton original gangst us.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, you know we can do for those guys. What do we gotta do? That's what we got to do for the game too.
Speaker 5: She's one of the operators.
Speaker 1: Yeah Shelby. Oh sorry, I messed up with my opinion. Yeah, Shelby is gonna be on the next listener round table. Uh and we might get her in here to co host too. So we've got I've got so many things playing can round table. Tom CPU's got to come and co host Shelby. She can come and co host Christina. Christina next up on the docket. So yeah, we got a lot of things playing with calling all beings. You ain't got to be a star to get up in this joint. Okay, That's why I'm here, Nurse, all right, let's get into it, all right? Uh, open letter. All right, Beatrice, I'm gonna have you comment afterward, but I'm gonna to start out with an open a letter to kill her. So let me kind of get in, get my game face on, and we're gonna do that. Oh okay. So Bia is asking if Tom wants a link? Tom, would you if you want a link? Go ahead? Do you have his number? Bia? Or no? I actually do? Okay? If you do, then go ahead and send it to him. If he wants to come on, good call. If not, I can, yeah, I have his.
Speaker 5: Let me send it me. Oh good it, let me paste.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Tom, You're gonna get a link if you want to jump on here with us, and I'm gonna start my my my, uh my link here. Ellen, there's Jen. What's up? Jen? So here we go. Let me just get my my game face on here. I'm gonna take my gum out too. I don't want the teacher won't allow, which is Beatrice in this case. So Lieutenant Tom trying to like kind of find out what's going on here? What what what happened? Essentially? And I want to know what is the level of law enforcement leadership education that you've had, because you know, I went through. I went through a senior and CEO academy, uh several years back, and I'm sure you went through a leadership academy. Tom. Did you go to that? Did you go to that FBI joint? Did you get to go to that thing where they invite these local police officers to the FBI academy? Was that a thing? Because I'm trying to figure out where in all these leadership academies it tells you stay inside the free house when there's emergency across the street. Can you tell me about that? Tell me about that, Tom, tell me about where it's cracked the door, open, hand out some freaking plastic cups, these red plastic cups and these plastic recyclable shopping bags, and then close the door.
Speaker 2: Can I make a slight correction? It was a stop and shop bag like.
Speaker 5: A paper bag?
Speaker 1: Oh? Was it really?
Speaker 5: Yeah? It was?
Speaker 1: And that's no it is certain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, certain towns have gone away in Massachusetts.
Speaker 5: You actually only get paper bags these days.
Speaker 2: It's hard to find plastic bags. So I just wanted to correct that.
Speaker 1: That's good. Thank you for correcting the record. You're honor. Yeah, let me did Tom? Did he reply cpu or.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, he's feeling under the weather. He's had he had such a busy week since. But he's gonna he's gonna watch. He's gonna stay tune in. I mean, he's gonna tune in, continue watching.
Speaker 1: All right, Tommy, that's cool man, if you got yeah, well, my throat feels good. I won't talk to nobody. So I feel what you're saying. Stop sharing germs, Thank you, love. So all right, let's get back into it. So, so let's talk about that, Tom, tell me, let's let's talk about your leadership school. What happened at leadership school. Oh look, look at Shelby. Shelby, you're totally breaking me right. Oh um, that'd be interesting. That'd be very very interesting, Michelle, very interesting. Let's get back into it. So, so let's talk about leadership school. Tell me if you went to the FBI academy. You know, because I know you and I are actually separated by one person, Tom, and it and it's not Mike Crawford, by the way, it's one it's another person. So I want to hear about I want to hear about what they taught you at these academies. Where in the leadership academy. Did it say when there's an emergency across the street, stay in your house, hand these guys some stop and shop bags and solo cops and stay out of it. What day was that? Was? That? Day one? Was that? Day five? Was that you know part of your thesis because I know you had to write a paper, right, So when was that tom and what was it? Was it like the Taliban leadership guide that you were working out of, Like where where? Where? Where did you? Where did you get this modus OPERENDI of stay out of the way, don't get involved, let the junior officers handle it because there's a tough guy across the street and I'm scared. Is that what it is? What is it? What is he gonna come over and beat you up? How come you? How come you made the decision to just be a wuss? You know, I'm trying to think of like a more technical term, to just abdicate your responsibility and stay in the house and then not get involved and not make sure that there was an investigation and that justice was served. Is there was there a line like in that sort of uh in the penal code that says, well, if the crime was committed on an officer's lawn. You don't get involved. So anyway, can anyone quote me what that chapter was and run the other way? You know, just leave it alone, scary guy across the street. Tell us about that. Tom, Also tell us what happened in the videos? So do you have a power outage? So if one camera failed, what about the other two? Did they see the tail light? They see John getting out of the car. What's to you know? Let us know what's happening. Man? What are these people paying for? Because I don't believe you, And I know you learned better. I know you learned better, Tom, and you totally f this up and you totally acted like a child, like you're not a law enforcement officer something to be proud of. You're going to join the police, and you're proud to be a police officer that is going to follow the law and uphold the law. And you didn't do it your biggest moment of your entire fricking career, and you blew it. And you're gonna let this other young lady, this young lady, and I don't care if she's from East Tmoor, but she happens to be from Massachusetts by the way Fall River accident, Remember, and you're gonna let her go to jail when you know that you saw Keith get out of the car, right, No, don't don't have any videos, don't have nothing to contribute. This, this is Brian Albert. Is that justice? Does it?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: You only get justice if you connected to the right people. Was that also in the Leadership Academy that you adjudicate justice and you only go after criminals that aren't law enforcement officers? Was that in there that if they have a badge, you just you let it go. Are you a decorated guy like Higgy Pooh? I'd love to know. That's all I got to say to you, Tom. You know what, Actually, let me say one more thing. Let me say one more Yeah. I know he was looking out of the window, d mart I know he was looking out of the window. I know he saw the whole friggin thing with the blinds like a little scared, little bitch child. So let me ask you this. I hope, I hope you sleep really well because o'keef is going to be in your dreams. He will be in your dreams until the day you rest. And I hope that's not soon, because I don't wish ill will on you or anybody, but that is a cowardly act. And I don't care how tough or how scary the guy is that was across the street. I really don't care, because there's a time in your life where you have to stand up to somebody that's scary to a bully, and you're either going to be a puss and you're gonna turn around and run, or you're gonna say I'm gonna stand up and do what's right. You clearly fail that moment, Beatrice.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean I think everything you've said is, you know, on point, and then you take it.
Speaker 5: Let's just take it one step further.
Speaker 2: So not only was the solo cups and the stopping shop bag, and then it was if you look at all the pictures from the sally Port, it was literally put on the.
Speaker 5: Floor next to the lexus. So the pictures in the in the.
Speaker 2: Sally Port, so in the snow had melted because they collected it from the droppings or like the drops of blood from the snow. So the snow had melted by the time it got to the sally Port. So the pictures that they took is looking into the bag of like water and blood like and that's what they helped.
Speaker 5: Yes, of course, because.
Speaker 1: You didn't even get it in like a cooler or.
Speaker 5: As we saw in the trial.
Speaker 2: Wow, So I mean aside from that not being done correctly, then moving on, you know it wasn't the you know, like everything is just done wrong. And again I don't you don't have to go through a police academy or no much just to know that it doesn't make sense. And then when they tested, they tested from one of the cups, not all of the cups, because there were six cups in that stopping shop bag.
Speaker 1: M M what is mhm? What about? Did they were they curious about where the three leaders of blood went that that were missing from his body?
Speaker 2: It didn't come up in the trial. I know it's been talked about a lot, but nobody mentioned anything.
Speaker 1: Should we do? Higgins? Now? Sure? And Tom just messaged me. Let me see what he says. Oh boy, Fortunately, it wants my face to open the phone. Isn't that great? Let's see over. I'm not sure who he's and I'm not sure I'm not sure who he's talking about. So yet, Tom, if you're still watching, I'm not sure who you're referring to, so we'll have to talk. I'll give you a call after this. So I'm not sure you're referring to I don't I don't know if you I don't know if you thought I was talking about him Tom or Keller. So isn't that his name's Keller? Her right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, but I think Tom Keller heer right, So I think yeah, I to clarify.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hopefully, Cep.
Speaker 5: You gotta start.
Speaker 2: You got to start using last names here. There's so many names that are like all the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so all right, yeah, so let's go to Yeah, I don't know if he thinks I'm talking about him, So you take over for a minute. Let me. He says no, okay, so I don't know who he's He says no, So I don't know who he he thinks I'm talking about. All right, let's go to let's go to Hi. I got to get in character though. You're ready? Are you ready to be a.
Speaker 5: I know we are you? By any chance? Are you able to show the X video that micro Dots did? Is that do you have? Like?
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, if you want to talk for a minute, I can bring Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, just because I feel like, I mean, I don't think anybody has missed it, but just to show if you know, you're gonna like somebody mentioned you mean Kevin from South Boston.
Speaker 5: So I figured just to add some contexts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that. That was beautiful Kevin from South Boston. Hang on, I'm just switching over to Here's the thing.
Speaker 5: The people that are from South Boston they refer to it as Southie.
Speaker 2: So if you were from South Boston, you wouldn't say you're from South Boston.
Speaker 5: I'm from Southey, That's right.
Speaker 2: So if you know what I mean, so you.
Speaker 1: Will be oh, here it is here, it is okay, here, Okay, this great? Okay, hang on, buddy, We're going to bring it in all right, thank you. See this is I mean, you guys wonder why I'm collaborating with the Dowbs and Grace is in the building next week. Oh yeah, let me just say this real quick. Next week on Calling All Beings will be Grace from dream Feed Media and Nathan from Calling All Beings. You guys will get to know Nathan coming up here Tuesday when we do the Drone The UFO Drone episode all the original gangsters from Calling All Beings will be here. Nathan Debs one of our originals, and Courtney, who isn't I mean, these guys are absolutely amazing researchers. Debs is an academic researcher, and Courtney is talking to people literally all over the world, but from DC all the way to Alaska, like literally. All right, so let's bring up let's bring up Higgy pooh, thank you to This is from JFK show off in James. I am a fan of their show. James has been in the chat and he's just an awesome cat. That's all I got to say about that. All right, here we go, all right, d o double oh, there we go. It should be popping up here in a second.
Speaker 2: And once I know, props to micro Dots who put who put the lab together?
Speaker 1: He's a legend, Mike Joey isn't his name Joey? No, Richie, sorry Richie. Microdots love that guy. Total fan. All right, so I'm gonna have to minimize this so I could do it. Here we go.
Speaker 5: Okay, so we can't hear any audio?
Speaker 1: No no, oh really, okay, I don't know how that happened. Okay, why are we on Twitter? How did that happen? Okay? Ah got to tell you guys. Bea likes to make fun of my if I use properdiction, but it doesn't like it? Is that correct? Is that fair?
Speaker 5: I watched this live when it happened.
Speaker 1: I was like freaking out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like, yeah, yes, we are tom blessed to have micro Dots talent.
Speaker 5: And that's the thing.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: I've already said this, so I do apologize.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, because watch I'm doing it right now here we go?
Speaker 5: Is there like a share audio? No, we can't hear it.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. It did. They're decorated dudes.
Speaker 2: But when you when you put so many people in this movement, there's a lot of talent out here.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. I listened to you, Yo, you sound like Higgins man JFK two time visitor to the Calling All Beings Show, and James has yet to be on Hi Cheryl yet to be on, but he finn to be on it. So yeah, I don't know why it didn't work because I shared it and normally it works.
Speaker 2: And what about from the link that Julie just sent, are you able to like click.
Speaker 1: On it on your end or no, let me see if I can. Beatrice, I'll tell you what. She's so damn smart. But no, but you're bringing what I'm doing, you know. Let me try this. Bill. You just give me an idea. Okay, you give me an idea because y'are wicked smat.
Speaker 5: I don't think it ever gets old listening to this.
Speaker 1: It doesn't. It really doesn't. It really doesn't. It's awesome. All right, let me I'm gonna try it from this side. Okay, okay, now I'm gonna share screen. I'm getting a shire screen. Yeah, Beatrice, all right, what are you doing over here? Ah? All right, let me try this. Oh man, that's my this is let's see chrome tab. No, it's not. Oh oh there goes, there goes. Yeah. Yeah, also share tab audio. Yeah. I don't know why it's not wanting to work. It's really weird. Yeah, for some reason, it's just not working. I don't know why. Now it's Nike, John Lennon, I don't know why it's not working. Be a for gold's sakes. All right, if any of the Brits are in there, they're gonna tag me right now. All right, let's let's go to.
Speaker 2: Tom said try using edge that chrome has issues.
Speaker 1: I don't have Edge because I have a Mac. So I got chrome and I've got oh is that why? Okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah, in the house, Missy's in the house.
Speaker 4: In his.
Speaker 1: Missy and the hiszy like then Lizzy the do o double drizzy.
Speaker 5: I tell you something funny that that happened to me. So you know how we're all used.
Speaker 2: To having like knowing so much about this the Karen Reid case and know all.
Speaker 5: The like the little intricacies.
Speaker 2: So the other day I said something like just the term that I use, like, I said, Oh, I don't know if it was glare.
Speaker 5: I forget somebody was joined the chat.
Speaker 2: So then I wrote a comment like, hey, so and so is in the house meaning here, And all of a sudden I start seeing like a whole bunch of no, he wasn't in the house. That wasn't him in the house, and like just from saying in the house meaning in here.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 5: So it's like you gotta.
Speaker 2: Be careful what you say sometimes because you're not really you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah that's how this works. Can you hear it?
Speaker 5: No? But did you hit the play button?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I hear it, y'all, don't hear it? Mm hmm, yeah, it's not it's not working.
Speaker 2: We tried, tried.
Speaker 5: Tom CPU's in the house, but in this house. I'm calling all beings.
Speaker 1: Not in the house, not in the right, not in the house, and this right, yes, because he's he's a long way away from here. So but Missy's in the hiszy. Uh, good evening, and let's let's let's try to do Higgins and then you can, you know, you can follow up see what I got? Okay, So decorated dude. Decorated dude, Higgs and and says, unplug your earbook. Yeah, dinner. Yeah, I can't do all that, Sherry dizzle we got. I only have twenty minutes left, and I got to go meet Justin, my buddy from af socers here in Florida. I gotta go meet him for dinner. I've got about twenty two minutes. Okay, So it's gonna be this is gonna be a really quick show. Okay, So Higgs decorated dude. Huh. So what you know tell us about this? Are we first of all, you said, are we gonna issue some sort of a retraction when it is proved that she did it? First of all, who's going to prove that when the police already cleared everybody in the house and blamed her within six hours of the event and went and picked up our car. So who's that going to be? Who's that? Who that? Who's that going to be? That's going to say? Uh, that's going to clear you of any involvement in it. And let me ask you this, by the way, because you're decorated, dude, right decorated? What were your actions? Hey, hey, welcome, We're gonna get up to you here in a minute. Henry's mom, Thank you, lom What were your actions that night? Huh? You know, fellow law enforcement officer, I know you had kind of a you know, kind of a sexy feeling, your feeling for Karen. I get it. Uh, So what did you do? Did you come back to check on John? Did you see him when you left the house laying there since supposedly she she hit him, right, did you see him where you're looking for him with the plow see him in the rear view? And what were you doing? Do you normally go over to you know, a nice when you're out drinking. Do you do you normally go over to PD. What were you doing over at PD in the middle of the night. Most people like they're like, dude, I'm off of work, I'm going home. Man. We just had eats. We had a whole bunch of beer. We had an after potty, right, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: We didn't have beers. We had Jamison and Jingja.
Speaker 2: Just want to be thank you, super.
Speaker 1: Super high class man, super high class I'll tell you a lot more, a lot higher class than me. Peace loving, but from Britt, you guys are totally breaking my concentration. But I love you. I love you, I love all of you. Any petty, uh, I love I just.
Speaker 5: Wanted to be clear it wasn't beer. That's why he left.
Speaker 1: No, I mean you want to break my rhythm, just like it's okay, no, wait do here, all right, we'll let We're gonna let be a go go ahead, do your thing. Okay, So talking to b. Higg, first person comes first first in communication.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, but no, you can finish. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I just don't know. If it wasn't, it would totally be cool to hear you do it like it would be funny.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to talk to him. I'm good, I'm good. I can talk about him, not to him. So here's the other point. Yeah, no, you ain't getting that, so listen right, So okay, I see what you're Yeah, he doesn't drink beer.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: So aside from that, this when when I also think about Higgins and what you were on talking about, you know, what was he doing in the middle of the night moving cars whatever? Oh wait, let's take it a step further. How about when Karen sent him a text at I think it was eleven forty five thereabouts. So here's the thing, not even a reply if he didn't know that John had passed, and he got this text message.
Speaker 5: From Karen saying John is gone.
Speaker 2: I believe maybe you know the check can correct me, but I believe she said John has died or John okay?
Speaker 5: Not even a reply.
Speaker 2: Concern You don't pick up the phone, call the phone and be like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Like what happened? There was not a text message back saying what what do you mean?
Speaker 2: How Like wouldn't you just want to be especially as somebody who's in law enforcement, wouldn't that Yeah, John died, Thank you? Amber k r Uh So wouldn't that just all of a sudden like trigger something like to want to know.
Speaker 1: What happened running over to the house like immediately, what the hell?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, shoot, I'll talk to Brian. What happened? Man?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: Isn't large?
Speaker 1: We thought that, We thought that he didn't even come over right now, he's like on the lawn like he would be going talking to Brian? Right, I know? But you know what happened?
Speaker 5: Brian?
Speaker 1: You were calling him? You were calling him at what two? Was that? What was the time of those butt those butt dials that were answered and then rebut dials? Is that somebody put that in? Was that? So let me ask you? Let me ask you another? Yeah, well let me ask you. There was two of them, right? What was the other thing? Uh? Brian? Do you usually like leave a dude's house and then go and call like a couple hours later? What do you like? A middle school girl? What is that? Do you think I'm like leaving the buddy's house after eating, drinking jamison and ginga and then and then uh uh part having an after party and then leaving and then and then you're gonna go and call a guy? What do you like? What do you have a crush on Brian Albert because that's like what middle school kids do. No, not not this right here, Kelly, we're trying to it's this right here. We're trying to figure out when he called BA which is a really you know, it's really interesting the two twenty seven Google search and this is really interesting that timeline and look at this. Cannot get it, man, be a trends and yeah, if you're if you're not subscribed to the channel. Uh so we're at sixty six hundred. We would really like to get to seven thousand. So we're in that three hundred range, four hundred three to four hundred range in there. I don't know how many we've got today, but we'd like to get to seven thousand. If you would subscribe, and if you would like the show, uh with there, that would be so awesome. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Right Anyway, the point that I wanted to make is like he had an opportunity to be her night in Shining Armor and he didn't. He just didn't reply to her at all, which if he was one to get.
Speaker 1: Her attention, that's a good point.
Speaker 5: A Night in Shining Armor not from Southee right.
Speaker 1: Where is he from. Does anybody know?
Speaker 2: I believe, well, I believe he was down the cape at one point.
Speaker 5: I don't really know. The check can tell us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put us in the chat and Ken's got Ken's got some really really cool stuff here that we got to get to. And we got to get to Ken because it is twelve forty five. Oh yeah there in the UK. So let me get to Ken's other version because but yeah, I'm curious about I really am curious about your medals, bride, do they What is the medal or the decoration? What is the criteria for issuance of the medal for leaving an officer down, a fellow officer down and not calling nine to one one? So I'm curious what's the name of the decoration for that? What's the decoration for not going to check on an officer after you found out that he's been killed. But the issue is that you already knew that he was killed because you were involved. But let's just say for a second, for the sake of this fictitious discussion, that you didn't know that he was already dead, but you did. You would have rushed over there, right because even though you had beef about Karen, you know, and you were all excited about Karen, you would have rushed over there, but obviously you didn't because you're more concerned about, oh my god, how do I protect myself from going to prison? Which is why you called in the JFK show, right, because it's weighing on you. Now, it's weighing on you. And JFK's a cool guy, cool local, legit guy. He's got no bullshit about him whatsoever. And when you hear him, it's triggering to you, isn't it. It really is.
Speaker 2: To give you some background, and thank you KM for bringing it up. He is from originally from Cambridge. He actually so, Brian Higgins, before becoming an ATF agent, was a Cambridge firefighter, So thank you cam for from triggering that memory of mine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so he was. He's a firefighter.
Speaker 2: Again, what kind of training does a firefighter go through?
Speaker 1: You know, certainly there's no duty on our country, there's no ethics training, and that once you become a law enforcement officer, it means that you can break the law because now you're above the law, so the law only applies to losers like us, right, Yeah, I know that's what you think. But so thought that that local woman from the is it the is it the Boston I'm turning things? Is that she a city council woman that was just arrested in Boston? Yeah, and she Rob I don't know, I don't know. I thought it was Boston. But either way, a city council woman was just arrested for corruption. And now there's an investigation in Woosta, and there's going to be people that are going to go down there, or raping and making sexual advances on prisoners and those kinds of things, just like what happened in in Kentucky there in the common the Commonwealth Commonwealth of Kentucky, which resulted, which may be part of Mickey Stein shooting a judge Kevin helped me out with Kevin's last name. We'll get there, but because up right now, I want to read what Ken has to say, because Ken needs to go to bed. Go ahead, Bia, all right.
Speaker 2: Higgins is on the twelve to forty five ring camera video that was deleted at John's. Karen was already in the house. We heard her leaving messages for John. He was sent to check that, to check that Karen had gone to John's.
Speaker 1: WHOA wait, a minute here, do you are you aware of this information? Are you aware of this?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 5: No that I haven't heard.
Speaker 1: Okay, we need to talk Ken hathaway from Ken from Nottingham. Uh did you like how I said that? Yes, I have a charging card? Please?
Speaker 2: And actually I noticed you got you were in Orlando last week and you have you came back with a tan?
Speaker 5: Were you was your seminar outside.
Speaker 1: Or it was? It was not h you.
Speaker 5: Have a tan? Or did you put some makeup on today? No?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm going to tell you what this is. Let me see if there's one here. This is DJs skin care formula. This is my old label, before the label with Nathan on it. So yeah, this is DJ skincare formula that is on this face.
Speaker 5: Is it a Bronzer?
Speaker 1: No, oh my god, it is not a Bronza.
Speaker 5: I'm playing. I'm playing.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Oh, Kelly's saying that you were in Orlando and that's where she loves.
Speaker 1: I am. Well, let me scroll down because I'm way up here now, I am way up here. Let me get and Vermont bred Smith's sphincter dialing is quite difficult, so I've heard, so I've heard Vermont bred Smith. I love Vermont by the way, love love, love, love Vermont. Yes, he is a girl, which is rude to girls. Susanne Cleveland got it off for you. Man, you don't want to mess with that girl. You don't want to get into linguistic war with that girl because she's smart. Uh. They all thought they was so can we read it in Ken's accent? All right? Do you want to do the British accent to read Ken's tweet?
Speaker 5: So go ahead?
Speaker 1: Oh man, what's out?
Speaker 5: Don't want it in front of my accident?
Speaker 1: You got if you got to be able to take it girlfriend? Right? Right? They all thought they were so clever, They thought they had worked it all out. My brother is a retired detective inspector, and he said that never ignore the little things. They will tell you everything. How is that? Ken? Did I do all right? Or? Did I sound like your dad again? I hope not?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Ken was the one that same night? You sounded like his mom?
Speaker 1: His mom? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh no, he wanted you to do his mom. Yeah, I got his dad down, but he wanted you to try his mom. No, that was awesome.
Speaker 1: Can I'll read like your mom next time? I'll do it I'll do my best name, Maggie Smith. Go ahead, read from Grace our next guest. I'm calling all beings Grace of dream feed Media, straight amazing with a capital A.
Speaker 2: All right, So, the most unforgettable thing about tell her, I'm sorry, what did I say?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: I know, No, I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm fighting that bad. I'm not going to do glasses. I will just squint. The most unforgivable thing about Kellor her letting John's loved ones endure the trauma of performing CPR. He could have spared him the traumatic experience and memory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm thinking I don't know if if if Grace is referring to he could have run over there and rendered aid, you know, instead of Karen doing it. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think there was plenty of people in the house. There was a nurse, There was two.
Speaker 2: Trained law enforcement persons in the house. Any of them could have, you know, gotten him help or been able to do something. But again that's things were intentional.
Speaker 1: He lives in Sandwich down the Cape. That's interesting. Is there a town called Sandwich?
Speaker 5: There is there is?
Speaker 1: That's great because I love sandwiches, so it's perfect.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's why say I think he was down the cape.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, now you can read this one in British or I'll do it like his mom.
Speaker 5: All right, you try his mom.
Speaker 1: Higgins clocked in at the barracks at one thirty ish. He may have been set outside Jones making sure Karen didn't come back to the house, or it was Colin. Hey, how's that one? Everybody? Do I get any here's another one? Got we got more? You know, we were gonna read we were gonna read tweets from from Olivia, but we're gonna have to save that for next time you and I are on. But you have to do an accent. You have to do some sort of affectation when you read Olivia's tweets, you know, like just like Jason did. And all right, here's another one. Do you want this one?
Speaker 5: Can we just really really quickly?
Speaker 2: I just wanted to Scott a happy birthday, Scott McGinnis's birthday.
Speaker 3: Hey, happy birthday Scott McGuinness to one of the legends.
Speaker 1: Do you want to sing it? We don't sing it, no, but happy birthday. That's the best thing about doing these accents. Yes, but here, d mart you gotta write Ken's mom because remember in England's mom. So it's mum all right, let's go Scott McGuinness here. Happy birthday to Scott McGuinness, the legend. Happy birthday to Scott. Thank you for trying to free Canton from these disgusting, h imperious jackasses. Happy birthday Scott canness. Because this is calling all beings, we can just do whatever we want. Yuh for the most part. Uh, let's see what else we got here. We have a britt brat dream Feeds Media. Your last video is excellent. Makes sense to me. And it's devastating on so many levels that so many people. Uh, and for so many people when you when you think about how many laws, just for a second, if you can just and and by the way, Christina Rasmussen wants me to do Brian Higgins call but in French.
Speaker 7: So I think I have to work on my French before I can do that. Christina, I'm not sure. I need to listen to a fine person speak for a little while before I.
Speaker 1: Can do that impression. So anyway, when you think about the actions of one person, Brian Albert was the decision maker. You know you've heard that before. I alone make the decision you know the judge bias, Bev Canoni thing. This guy the decision, one decision that he made has changed the lives of how many people. I mean, you know, first of all Canton, then the surrounding towns, then all of you in Massachusetts that are on the ground, and then thousands of people from here to Australia, some people who wake up every day thinking about man. I want to wake up and find out that Karen Reid has been freed, or an arrest has been made, or something's happened. Thousands of people's lives changed based on the decision of one man, one man not to take the heat for whatever happened in called nine.
Speaker 8: To one one, even though we we believe in I can't speak for Beatrice, I'll speak for myself that a felony assault occurred inside that house.
Speaker 1: There was a felony assault. It was not an accidental fall that caused that. And he could have called nine to one one and he chose not to. I want to get final thoughts from I want to get final thoughts from you, Bukacky Ducksworth, happy birth. You guys are the best. And then Scott right there had fun. Sherry Dee I kicked the kids. But in laser tag what are you still that agile? Scott mcguinnis, But I had an edge in aiming and shooting that translated into laser tag range. Oh look at that using your law enforcement skills. Happy birthday, mister President. In my best marrigan, Christina is so funny. Oh my god, here we go. Can you imagine if someone's driving or walking by the house while they were moving oj O to the lunch. Yeah, that's Anthony. That's why we believe. So there's a couple of things that a lot of people have brought up. The eighty eighty something degree body temperature. I don't know if it was eighty or eighty three degrees or eighty point three. That's why a lot of people believe that he was not out there since let's say twelve fifty five in the morning. They believe he was put out there relatively shortly, a couple of hours. Because if you're Brian, you know that there could be potentially traffic on a main thoroughfare what Lucky Lochran described as a main thoroughfare in Fairview Road, and what would it look like if they were dragging a body Grace has has done some work on this and uh, Ohharah is here. Hello, say hello to Harah everybody there. She is the black Panther. And Grace believes that it was the north gate. Uh. There is a north gate on the side of the house, and they believe that's where he was loaded up into the vehicle and then brought to the street and egress out of the vehicle from there or x field from there, if you will, and if you will.
Speaker 2: Call what Lucky Lochran said that he saw the forge Ford edge and as a courtesy because he Brian Albert was an acquaintance of his, he didn't call it in and he saw the fort edge over by the flagpole right and.
Speaker 1: He because out of oh my god, Cherry d again, Oh my goodness, Oh my god. That's like I don't know how many memberships she's gifted tonight. Is that like ninety? I don't even know. Uh, yes, I'm gonna yes, I don't know. Yeah, I'm gonna take a look now and we can do the math all hel Harah, yes, Harah, you are welcome, my dear. Uh there she is Harah, yes, black Panther. Uh. We have to end the show. Now though, because I got to go meet Justin.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: But here's what we got, Sherry is let's see. First of all, thank you Britt Happens. You're amazing. I really appreciate it. And you go watch Britt Happens along with Andrew D. Myers attorney Andrew D. Myers, who I absolutely love, Massachusett's attorney on her Britt Happens YouTube channel, which is brand new. There is Henry's mom. H do you know anything? Yeah, So we're going so Henry's mom, We're going to talk about it Tuesday on Calling All Beings with some amazing UFO researchers and analysts, and then Nathan and myself the talking heads and theorist. So will theorist. I just refer to myself as a theorist. Can you believe that you're supposed to laugh anyway? Okay? I was fired laughing quiet laughing on the inside. I got it all right. So and then here Sherry Dizzle. That's twenty forty sixty seventy seventy memberships she bought tonight. Cherry, No, I must stay love. Thank you so much. You are I don't deserve you, but thank you so very much, Sherry Dizzle, you are amazing. I think this is the I'm trying to figure. Yeah, this is the last one right here. Thank you so much. Love. If you'd like to become a CAB member, what you're gonna get out of that? What am I going to get out of DJ Clu? Where are you going to get? Nothing? What you're gonna get is you're gonna get to come on air. I know, I know, right totally, you are going to get on air with us, so we can do member only shows, but you will be invited on a listener round table if you so choose. Dennis, we love you, legend, and so that's what you're gonna get on calling all beings, any of you can contact me if you want to speak to me on the phone, et cetera, if you want to talk about the case, if you have ideas, show ideas, if you want to critique me about the show and tell me that Beatrice is better than me, anything like that. We're cool, so we're accessible and we will bring you on air, all right.
Speaker 2: SONA can vouch for DJ because he is definitely not a snooty YouTuber like he.
Speaker 5: You actually take.
Speaker 2: The time and if somebody wants to reach out to you actually respond and you're not too busy for anybody. You You make time, you know, for the show, for the.
Speaker 5: You know, the viewers.
Speaker 2: So kudos to you for always, you know, making sure that you're accessible and like you're not just saying that, like I can vouch for you and say that you actually are.
Speaker 5: So I just want to.
Speaker 1: Say that, thank you, Thank you so much, my friend, my co collaborator in all things. And we get this every time because it's true, thank you, We get that every time anyway, So Janine, you should get you should be able to grab one of those memberships that because Cherry donated seventy memberships, you should be able to grab one of those. There also should be something down here in the chat, but Cherry can get with you on that. We can follow up in the comments section and we'll get it figured out. And thank you for wanting to become a member.
Speaker 2: So I got to split because you're going for a meal of food, right, a.
Speaker 1: Meal of food with Justin, one of the great flight instructors and all of assoc the great load master, Justin Day we flew Talent twos together and since then he flew the new mc one thirty j He is now a Gunship instructor. Justin is a guy that can teach anything that Avstock throws at him because he loves people, he loves students, and he's able to relate to everybody. So I hate say, you know, keep saying wonderful human being and putting people like Nathan in that context. I have put Julian in that context, and Sherry and obviously Beatrice and Justin I also put in that context. But that's really what it's about. If you are really working to become a great human being, then then that will manifest itself in your relationships with others. So will it be? And we'll try to get to We didn't get to the the community strife tonight, but I will address that even if I have to go solo or Beatrice and I can make up.
Speaker 2: There's just so many spiderwebs off of this main you know situation that I mean, look at we just spent the past hour just discussing two little things, and you know what I mean, So there's definitely more to talk about.
Speaker 5: You know, I myself, as I get more comfortable, I'm a little more outspoken. So I'm definitely just putting my opinions out there.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean, I think, you know, just because we didn't get to everything tonight, there's still there's more to come.
Speaker 1: We'll do and yeah we can. We can even do another episode later in the week. We just got to discuss it. So yeah, absolutely, thank you, Bia.
Speaker 5: Okay, enjoy your meal of food.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Love on behalf of Sherry D and Miss Jessica and Kelly. I hope things are getting better where you're at and Julie and Miss Beatrice. This is DJ saying peace out, one love, We'll see you down the road. And we're always is wondering what's up around the Bend, all right, and