Speaker 1: The next evolution off look into counterculture that is cana. My name is Matthew, owner of Riot Scenes, and this started as a one man mission for strain history and breeding science.
Speaker 2: Over time it's evolved into something bigger, better, and more of.
Speaker 3: A team effort.
Speaker 2: We will be joined by members of the can Illuminati and other friends.
Speaker 1: Throughout the seasons hear their takes on grow techniques, breeding science, string history and more.
Speaker 2: Our mission is to combat the narrative the corporate cannabis and.
Speaker 1: Seed posters are obfuscating for their own financial benefit.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the underground.
Speaker 4: We are the syndicate.
Speaker 5: The videos on this channel, the Breeder Syndicate three point zero, are compliant with YouTube policies and does not depict or promote any sales or distribution of any substances. These videos do not violate any YouTube community guidelines and is intended to educate the public about historical and scientific aspects of hemp plants. This video does not promote, idolize, nor glorify any illegal activities or unsafe consumption of regulated substances. We are not doctors or lawyers. This should be super obvious. With that said, some people need to be reminded about this. Do not take anything we say as medical or legal advice of any sort. We are just the best at what we do.
Speaker 3: Live with it.
Speaker 5: All content is copyright of the Breeder Syndicate three point zero twenty twenty four, Section one oh seven of the Fair Use Act. Thank you for your support.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, did it already fucking break on us?
Speaker 4: Matt Matt dropped out like.
Speaker 7: Right right on it started, what's up? Guys? Are we live? I think we're live? Aren't? Yeah? We're love? What's up?
Speaker 6: Everybody in the chat? Throw what's up? A something? Let us know if you can hear us or not. I'm not really used to rumble, so I guess we're live.
Speaker 7: It says we are. Guess Matt, Matt, Matt should be back here. In just a second, I was reading back Matt was jerking, jerking is ghirkin.
Speaker 3: And then Twitch didn't want to connect. It looks like, h what's up, guys, boom looking briar Syndicate. I'm here, Matthew here with Chuck Dizzle. Y'all missed him and mister Screwsten and my lovely lady behind the scenes wrangling the cat and helping wrangle.
Speaker 6: Some of these questions and uh so we can get some good shit going on. Big weekend, Matt, I'm excited for this weekend.
Speaker 3: What's going on this weekend?
Speaker 7: You know what's going on tomorrow? What do you mean UFC baby?
Speaker 3: Oh no, you think that's actually gonna happen.
Speaker 7: Well, I hope, I hope it does. I'm just excited for him to be doing something different.
Speaker 6: I don't really care so much about what it is or where they're doing it, but like, I'm just excited to see what these guys do in some southern heat bro like out there. I hope they slipping and sliding and fucking. I hope to get ringed on. That'd be funny, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean that's that's that's the thing. That's why I was like, you think it's happening, because it's like, like you heard, sixty five percent chance of rain, thirty five percent chance of thunderstorms.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I dude, I mean I don't live far from I mean it's not like close, but I'm kind of in that range.
Speaker 6: Area where they're doing it, you know, uh, same temperature wise and stuff environment and man, I could not imagine like I see like I was watching some clip about Sean and Maley talking about you know, Arizona's hot, man, Like we're used to heat, and I'm thinking, like, dude, like you guys.
Speaker 7: Got like no humidity out there, though, it's like a big deal.
Speaker 6: I remember like going out to Colorado in a few places out there in like the Badlands, bro, and it was like eighty some degrees, eighty five degrees, but it felt like sixty five to me or like like it felt cool, bro, because like at home, it's like seventy percent humidity on a daily basis in the summer or something. You know, it's yeah, rains if it'll range for an hour. As soon as that sun comes back out, bro, it's like eighty plus, you know, humidity ninety degrees.
Speaker 7: Like it's nasty, hard to breathe, it's thick. So imagine, I'm excited to.
Speaker 6: See I think if they do do it, I think it's gonna lend itself to some upsets. I'm sorry, we're going to find UFC. This is about cannabis.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm just excited. You guys gotta be careful.
Speaker 6: I get going on tangents, but yeah, I'm excited for you guys, anybody else excited.
Speaker 3: UFC is cannabis? What are you talking about?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah that's true. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: For some of the fights, dude, I think it's I think it's white trash to like I want to leave up the octagon like the Eiffel Tower.
Speaker 7: Right, yeah, that's yeah, that's old man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mumble talk, but yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh it's I'm just glad to see something different and uh yeah, like I said, I hope, I hope they put it on and uh, I don't know, man, I'm.
Speaker 7: Just I'm just something different. I'm excited for it. Is there any particular fight that you're ready for or want to see out of that car?
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 7: M your mama, dude, what's his name? That Josh Josh Pocket? Yeah, I don't know. What's nothing about to do. But from the few of the clips, I just like the like the character dude.
Speaker 3: His last fight like they they threw him in the deep end. His first fight was with Curtis Blades. Yeah, nobody expected him to win, expected him the last minute, and he just they were throwing and then he looked at him and flip him off and like Baller, that was Baller.
Speaker 6: I love but yeah, sorry, guys, we're going off on UFC tangents here, But yeah, I'm not sorry for it.
Speaker 7: I've been waiting for like months for it to go down.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you're in the discord, it would make it happen, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah, And now you jump back in air just so I can make it happen, you know, I know, goddamn son.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I might jump in there with you all, watch some.
Speaker 3: Sneak on in like I've been sneaking in to other places. Uh. As a matter of fact, now I better not what I was gonna throw YouTube on here. And then I was like maybe not, maybe I won't't do it for this episode, but yeah, yeah, motherfucking YouTube. So yeah, yeah, we talked about it a little bit before, but we lost our YouTube account finally after years of Missonic trying to take it down, fucking speak Easy trying to take it down, every single piece of ship, Parma snitching, trying to take it down cover genetics. Uh so not dog and all his little crew of pry babies who want to lick his dick that and get ripped off. I'll try to take it down. And maybe that was the final straw. I don't know, but it finally got it fifteen thousand gone gone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't think it's I mean, it doesn't help, right, but I mean there was a bunch of people the Strange Show, the which is Remo.
Speaker 7: I saw some of els channel deleted.
Speaker 6: So and dude, honestly, I saw a difference in uh, like the little channel I was doing there for a second, I was still doing it, planning on doing some videos. But every time I put out a weed episode bro that was like me just talking about weed, it would get striked.
Speaker 7: Eighteen plus Yeah, one of them illis straight up deleted.
Speaker 6: So, like, I don't know about you guys, but after you make like a twenty minute video and the style that I make videos a lot of time, I'm one shot and I don't cut really unless I actually say like some stuff I shouldn't say, I guess. But yeah, so like you you do that, take time out and edit it and put music to it or whatever you're doing, and it gets deleted. We've just talked about it so million times, but it's just just it's disheartening. You know, you know, you want to make weed, cannabi, you know, cannabis content for guys and gals out there, so I can, uh, you know, I get people tell them I love and love watching the show with you guys and breeders sending get all that, and it's just like, man, like, it just sucks that we can't.
Speaker 7: We don't really make money off of it to begin with.
Speaker 6: So that sucks on top of like the little bit of you knows, it's just stressful, bro, Like there's nothing we literally do it because I mean just basically at that at a certain point, it's essentially a filter to the disc or a funnel to the discord.
Speaker 7: So it's good in that, right, I guess. But yeah, I mean, what can you do, Matt exactly.
Speaker 6: They don't want you to have lead content, but if you if it's a war footage or whatever, you know, or you know, you know, you one little uh search on YouTube or Instagram and you could pretty quickly find some pretty gross videos out there, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I don't know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I got, I got over twenty thousand followers on Instagram, but that account is so will there's one person in there. Yeah, Like it's crazy, like going from fucking three hundred something people to even just turning it on one personal show up, and it's like people don't understand, like the Shadow banning stuff. People will always say, oh, I think shadow that Shadow band twenty eight thousand followers, and I had it private the whole time, so I was approving followers. It wasn't like Russian bots, you know.
Speaker 7: You know, so I think you know, it does suck, you know, but maybe to put a put a.
Speaker 6: Close to it, I guess I did see I don't really watch these guys contents or video or whatever, but I didn't the Strain show got he did start a new channel, So maybe maybe we just start a new channel man, and get back up on that horse.
Speaker 3: You know. Yeah, yeah, I mean, Strain Channel ain't doing knowing any favors.
Speaker 7: By doing that back on, But.
Speaker 3: I mean, good for him to get back on the horse, because like I felt, I felt for him. I felt I felt for Future Candidate project because I know there were a lot of there were a lot of people I hated on there, but there were some good dudes that they brought on there that that brought good content on there. And it sucks that they put all that time and effort energy into that ship.
Speaker 7: God, it sucks. I wish I could, guys, guys, I wish we could just like I could say and.
Speaker 6: Do whatever I want and just show you guys and make the you know, starting off, I thought that I was going to be able to do that now and do It's hard because I consider myself a semi creative person, and like when I feel like I'm controlled or like like dampered or can't do what I want to.
Speaker 7: Do creatively, it makes me not even want to do it half the time.
Speaker 6: Right if I can't be me and my who I am and cussed and say what I want, it's just it's not it's not it's not it's not even about being real.
Speaker 7: It's more like I just I don't want to do that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: I just want to be myself and just be me, you know. I want to filter myself in any kind of way of never having my real life. So why the funk would I start doing it right now on some stupid internet shit?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 6: I Meanwhile, there's people posting racist ship and all kinds of shit all the time, Like, bro, like I can't even talk about some fucking bud dude and drop it, you know, like it just sorry, guys.
Speaker 7: I don't mean to make a sad show for you. Guys. Get some questions rolling in for us.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you for the twenty dollars donation. High back to you, brother, And yeah, if you want to ask questions, and especially if you want to make fun of me, I really like it when people pay to make fun of me, but it has to be funny, like I mean, if you mean as fun too. If you're paying, you can say whatever you want and I'll read it.
Speaker 6: People pay to make fun man, how do you put my I guess that makes sense. People get paid to get pied in the face and a hot shit. Yeah, sim you know it doesn't.
Speaker 8: It doesn't pretty much to get monetized on Rumble, which again they're like, I still I because of because of.
Speaker 3: When I first signed up for Rumble, I only signed up to watch power Slap because I'm an idiot and I thought power Slap was funny.
Speaker 7: And I mean, like I I cats it. I think it's funny.
Speaker 3: I think it's probably the worst sport on Earth because like not being able to block someone from hitting you as hard as they can in the face. It's just CTE central And I feel bad for their families because someone will probably end up getting murdered later on in life. But yeah, like that's why I'm sort of even looking at this stuff. But I noticed, like everybody that was recommended to me were a bunch of nut sacks, And I was like, oh, this is one of those channels that sucks, one of those apps. But on the other hand, then you have YouTube who will delete you for absolutely no reason, and our final strike there was no reason, no video, no anything, and the appeal was like yeah, sorry, nope.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, it sucks, you know, And I think, unfortunately, I think it's you just gotta bite the bullet on this kind of stuff, you know, when being in this space and making this kind of videos and stuff for people, It's just it's just gonna happen, you know, I think.
Speaker 7: And to think you can avoid it, I mean outside of like maybe calling everything him, I don't really know like how you're gonna avoid it.
Speaker 6: And I used to, I'll be honest, when we first started making videos with you guys, I thought like, man, we're the only ones getting hit. But like, come to find out, a lot of these channels that suck everybody off or you know, just you know, I mean they're made for like your your your grower bro that don't know anything type shit, those ones that got one hundred thousand subs or whatever, like yeah, they just yeah you think you think yourself, like how are they getting away with this ship? And I think it's just they're not. They don't go into detail because they don't know. Most of them people they don't know anything. So it's not like they're going into detail and talking about certain things that gets you in trouble. You know, we won't mintionure it on here, but like where we just we talk about stuff kind.
Speaker 7: Of just openly.
Speaker 6: And however, especially mem I don't get you know, I'll talk about whatever to anybody if I barely mention. As long as you're a cool dude or a cool cat, I'll talk to you about shit like.
Speaker 7: Me having committee in high school. I don't know whatever. I don't give a fuck you. Yeah, you know, just whatever. But yeah, it makes it not fun, guys.
Speaker 6: Hopefully hopefully some shit changes though, Matt, Like you know, stuff does you know change good? Not just in general with like them allowing weed content to be more not YouTube specifically, but just in general. It's a stigma of it and like the you know that's annoying, dude.
Speaker 3: Well, in a bit we'll go through some of the news and we'll see kind of how it's on. Are acting like this rescheduling has actually counteracted and pushed for more attacks on people by by law enforcement all around the nation. I want to say, shout out to move much muff Munch. This question is for screw Phillips are flat head?
Speaker 4: That's a trick question, Torques.
Speaker 3: Torts, Come on, I.
Speaker 7: Must be like, or you know what the hell he's talking about? Get out here? Go sorry my cat's bottom. Yeah, you know I I.
Speaker 3: The ones that I see that are keeping their their sites are like F S O T D. That that fuck Lance. But I've also learned he charges people thousands of dollars to be a guest on his show. Like I believe my fucking mind, he's paying people to come on his show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, for sure, it makes sense, right Matt, if you get them on, bro, you gotta showing somebody some nipple or whatever or a little bit of DK. It's not working anymore. And Matt, we gotta currently not. We gotta get the budget. We gotta get that company.
Speaker 3: Credit card and company credit card it needs to happen, yeah, yeah, or four O one C three we need something for one three three?
Speaker 7: Well think about this, man.
Speaker 6: You know, when you were doing your your max you're doing the most right, You're doing breeding all the stuff. When the fuck do you think you could either give it get away in the middle of that from your crib or your spot or whatever. Like you're gonna have to pay somebody. That's if they're actually in the garden and stuff. I don't know about you.
Speaker 7: I can't uh and go wherever you know, or travel somewhere like I mean, if a plan.
Speaker 6: Maybe, but uh, you know it's this shit's a ball and chain, Matt. You know, I get a little bit, so, I mean, yeah, they don't have to pay people to get them my to.
Speaker 3: We have Archive who bought his two hundred and fifty thousand followers for you know, one hundred grand and then changed the whatever the page was to archive seeds. There's ways of doing it like that. That's sneaking under the radar. But motherfucker, you ain't gonna last too fucking long because if you're in the legal market and playing in the black market, not smart, not fucking smart. Uh and that's with AI that's becoming scarier and scarier for a lot of people that dif their toe and thought, oh, I'm gonna go play with uncle Daddy uncle daddy Warbucks over here. Well, and and now that we know, now that we know that the dea are going to be the brokers of cannabis, which to any old head, new head, anybody who's ever had to worry about anything, it's always been about the dea, right, or local local stuff, but mostly Dea at this point. And now you're gonna have to sell your weed to the Dea. They'll hold on to it. You know. They're the ones, and they're the ones that have the people under them that choose which strain gets picked and marketed, the Dea who has no clue about cannabis, and then they're gonna sell it to the to the person who's gonna be selling it at these collectives, and then thirty days after that they may or may not pay your money. But what do you do when the dea goes nah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, how the fuck like there's no the margins are so day anyways, how the fuck are you supposed to give up your crop? And he let it feel somewhere else for a while and just hope that everything works out. Who the fuck is going to be able to manage doing that?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 7: Like, yeah, dude, they're just trying to get rid of everybody.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 6: They don't want to they don't want it to be profitable for anybody like us or anything. They wanted to control it all, Bro. That's what it all comes down to, man.
Speaker 3: And I saw today that James Loud made a post saying, now I've talked to I've talked before about Christiaki and the potential for him being the one who made Granddaddy Purple, because that was the last that I had heard, and and to be honest, I thought Tom Hill was may have been a very good source because he said, I'm the one that gave him Rkle and he's the one that gave me Salmon Creek big Butt, and those are the two components that have most been most linked to GDP. So James Loud got ahold of Joel I Tell and now they've determined that Christiaki, which is fucking retarded, thought he also made Cherry Pie. So now we have the missing aka a dead CHRISTIACKI getting credit for Jerry Pye, which was not around by the time he was disappeared, so that should be fun for people who want a good laugh. Always turned into a James Loud The Snitch a kaa the Xanax King case. You can look it up on Google. If you want to support a snitch, go watch a show. It'll it'll definitely be entertaining.
Speaker 7: Geo typing, you.
Speaker 3: Know, geo typing, Joe cashing, geotyping, same thing, change thing, same thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude, crazy stuff, man. I feel like I feel like it's every other day or every week or something. Dumb shit going on in this space, bro, like in the wee world, you know, I feel like it's a lot smaller than people really need think, like first, like the people like us and nerds.
Speaker 7: It's way smaller than you think it is.
Speaker 6: I think you know you're out dude, dude out there or chick smoking some fucking veight pans.
Speaker 7: I don't give a fuck about this kind of stuff, right but no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and one of our stories will cover will have to do with Vate Pens and yeah, everything's coming out as predicted, and of course there is some pretty funny shit going on with uh with they talk about CHS and some of this stuff, but there are also some excellent studies that of course, uh we we have all known that have been smoking since we were very young, acute effects of cannabis on everyday life memory. And then there's longitudinal neurocognitive trajectories and large cohortive youth use cannabis combining self report in toxicology, and they used I think that it was a population of eleven thirty six ages nine through seven, heat seven percent female and fifty three percent male in this study, and they follow them over a long course of time to see how it affects their memory, if it's better for them memory wise, or if it makes them overall stupid.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I don't you know, I don't see how it couldn't make you stupid or at a younger age, you know, if you're not fully developed, you know, like I mean, you know, if you know they say I think it's men is like twenty five, isn't it or something like that, So your brain's am.
Speaker 7: Fully developed, and it does I feel like it does mess with Maybe I'm a lab bro, so I don't know. Maybe your dopamine levels and things like that. I don't know, man, it can't be good for anybody.
Speaker 6: Right, especially My thought about that when you were talking about that is like, how like are kids really going out and getting weed or they getting like trade weed?
Speaker 7: Like what the look is going on? And like probably that's even scary both you think, Yeah, arts.
Speaker 3: Baby, what do you think scar cards?
Speaker 4: Like that's what my baby sister she's she just turned twenty two. Yeah, like that's what she That was when I stepped in and was like, okay, check it out. Now I'm gonna fucking smoke weed with you because this is the first thing you're smoking. Is like, that's the only experience you have with weed as cards, that's not okay?
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my my baby brother is a cart fanatic as well.
Speaker 6: You know, I think, dude, those those cards play it into like millennials of special like and younger. I think they're mine so much because like back when I first ran into cars.
Speaker 7: Let's how do you say this with Douganroba on the black market.
Speaker 6: Let's say on the black market when they first started coming around legit ones, A lot of people I know, let's just say like that they want every flavor, right, it's like they're black, so like they can so it's like it's very and in the packaging too.
Speaker 7: We're talking about a little bit earlier. Yeah, I think it just sucks them right in, dude, It's just like it's this thing. It's like.
Speaker 6: And then two, you know, being from if you know anything about black market and marketing to your clientele, that's another angle too that uh people would use. So I got these new flavors and last week I had you know, blueberry bubblegum and whatever. Right, And then yeah, I think too, you know, growing up, there was like that ride of passage. You know, you would go to parties and someone would smoke you up or whatever, and you would you would maybe hang out with your bros or whoever for a while you're you know, whoever smoking with you, and you don't even buy weed for at least I didn't for many years.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 7: I wasn't the one behind the weed, right. I would just out with people and smoking.
Speaker 3: That was cool.
Speaker 6: But then a lot of those guys either aged up, went got jobs, had a family. So eventually you find that you find yourself you're the older one because I always hung out with older people.
Speaker 7: So usually I was a younger one whatever.
Speaker 6: But yeah, you uh, as you progress, you know, you learn how to row joints, you learn how to roll a blunt maybe whatever. But yeah, like now it's it's different, right, especially all the kids that were raised during COVID BRO because they don't really have social skills from what I'm understanding of what these studies say they're talking about. They don't go out, they don't hit on women, they don't do anything.
Speaker 7: And I don't know a bunch of weirdo Fortnite players I guess not no offense. I played Fortnite k not anymore.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I don't know, man, I just feel I feel sorry for the people coming up, the stoners coming up.
Speaker 7: I would even call them stoners if they're just on vay pins, you know.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, yeah, dude, we got so lucky coming up with y'all, you, especially getting the experience like all the stuff that you did during that time. I'm a little bit younger, so like growing up in like a rural area, so it's like I don't get to experience I should it many times. But yeah, man, that's crazy that you got to smoke your cousin screwing excuse me, and she's that's all she ever smoked was fuck fucking vakee pins bro.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was like seventeen whenever it happened. And my my other sister was like, yeah, you know, she's she finally tried weed, but it was a fucking vape car. And that's when we were like because we had not wanted to, you know, because it's like you need to do that with your friends. My other sister we grew up together, so it's different, you know, a couple of years apart. So we're like, we're not going to try and influence her. You know, she can live her life the way she wants to and that's like the experiences she should be having with people around her age. Yeah, and then yeah, that was a push too far with just fucking smoking vape cards.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think, you know too, something that really holds carts, the cart market up, at least the black market growing.
Speaker 7: From where I'm.
Speaker 6: From, I guess so you could say, uh, is the concealment aspect of it, you know, because if it's not everybody lives in California, you know, guys, like there's still a lot of places where you can't just be uh you know, really nearly doing whatever you want with some weeds. So like, especially in areas where there's a lot of like the most of the work is manual labor.
Speaker 7: Like like where I'm from, a lot.
Speaker 6: Of the labor was uh for the work you could get on it, like without college degree type shit would be like in a factory, so uh, you know, you might be working twelve hour shifts. So like, are you really going to be smoking blunts in the parking lot oither security and all?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: Probably not so like the I hate to say it, but like the pins they work for people like.
Speaker 6: That, Right, if you don't really give a ship and you're you're smoking cigarettes getting drunk on the weekend, you got maybe six baby, you don't give a fuck.
Speaker 7: You just want to catch a quick buzz. You might be doing other stuff on the side too, like I don't know. And that's another thing too.
Speaker 6: Where I'm from, hard drugs, harder drugs were so prevalent that like we's an afterthought or sick like if they can't get nothing else, then they'll get some weed.
Speaker 7: Right for a long time, that is changing now, like for the first time ever.
Speaker 6: And where I'm from, we're actually like seeing a lot less overdoses and stuff, which is really freaking awesome, dude, because there for a while, like a few few years back, it was like every day, every other day, every once every month, I hear somebody about I knew or grew up with the overdose and pass away and yeah, so you know, cannabis is kind of a secondary thought for a lot of cats around here and stuff.
Speaker 7: So you know, yeah, pins are cheap too, you know, yeah they are.
Speaker 3: You know, growing up here, Uh, we had real drugs, so cannabis was like everybody smoked pot, but it was like it was like almost like smoking cigarettes.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, well, I mean growing up, I remember there'd be people that I knew that would do harder drugs that were scared to smoke cannabis, dude, which was like I always thought it was weird because I'm like, you know, I'm just being a stone in my whole life. It's like people always say, if it's from the freaking earth, they probably don't hurt, or the dirt it don't.
Speaker 7: Hurt or whatever.
Speaker 3: Uh you know, I made dirt. Dirt don't hurt.
Speaker 6: Yeah, pretty much, that's pretty much pretty much it, right, so uh but yeah, man, yeah, I never got all of it. I understand it now as I've been you know, up in Michigan and I see people and how it works and stuff it.
Speaker 7: You know, we're rare, you know, I think about we said this earlier.
Speaker 6: You know, I think we're a lot rareer than people thinking people who care about genetics and history things like that, and nerds and stuff like that. You know, most people just want to hit a vakee pen and you know, I don't know, talk about toad venoms or something that.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, yeah that he sold for what five thousand a cut that he felt up on and with something.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it wasn't even the right one. There's like four of them, I guess pumping around. People bought a bunch of fakes and all the ship.
Speaker 6: And I don't know, they got made it, popped it again and re ransom more and can change the names.
Speaker 7: I don't know, dude, you know how it goes.
Speaker 3: And you know, I got love for Fletch, I do. But we are going to have to sling some dogs when we see each other first before we can smoke again, because there's been too much ship talk behind the scenes and trying to hide it, and I would prefer he do that public. Yeah, do a public.
Speaker 7: I would ever want to be around that guy ever in my life.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 3: He just dude, you know what's in person, He's a totally different person, and he's totally tolerable and has like a good vibe about him. It's just different. And then again, you know, like, I mean, our politics are completely different, but I don't care about that. Me and a lot of my friends politics.
Speaker 7: I just haircut Matt haircut.
Speaker 3: You know what made it worse, What made it worse was when we did it a fucking video together on Instagram way back in the day and people started saying we look toike and we both had shake heads and I was like, oh.
Speaker 7: No, actually, dude, if you shave your head, yeah, kind of back in the d No, I don't know, I don't really. I hate for nobody cry. I just don't. I don't know. I'm just a bro smokes and weed.
Speaker 6: Like if I like chilling with you guys and talking with y'all, you know, but I don't. You taking me a lot of time time ago, Matt. Never meet your fucking idols, dude, Yeah, it goes go sideways real quick.
Speaker 7: You know, hey, what they think you are, you know, turned out to be so Now I will say, like some of the coolest people I met ain't even like breaders.
Speaker 6: Bro uh, like the Gnolly and I mean Screw and I mean, you know, Screw is a little bit cooler than you, Matt, And I was like, yeah in person, I'm talking about in person some of the coolert people I met, Sean and Earn and those guys everybody local.
Speaker 7: I'm thinking I'm missing some people probably, but yeah, yeah, Denali, all of the guys man, yeah, they're not even breeders.
Speaker 6: I'd rather hang out with them, them guys and like some of these guys that are like big time readers or whatever, you.
Speaker 7: Know, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and what you learned, Like I talk about the party where we had a lot of the original O G. Kush guys there, We had a lot of the Irene guys there, the Triangle Cush guy Marty there, and in the end, like I got along with the Irene crew real well over time. Josh d like, for example, I will put this out there because it hasn't been well established. I I don't doubt Josh's place in history. As a matter of fact, I have a lot of respect for his place in history. I've been kind to him, He's been kind to me. He answers a questions I have when I have them. Now, however, I had a question the other day because I noticed he was doing a ghost Og collab with a guy who calls himself Ghost and that owns Cali Coast Farms. Now that's not the original Ghost who had ghost Og on the forums. But when you start a post with this is history, this is ghost from ghost Og, you have now button holed yourself into co signing a lie. And that's someone I play whack a mole with every time I see that motherfucker. And he only popped up from the Dune Show on because Dunn was letting anyone on who claimed that they were a part of OG, including Dave Richards, who was one of the biggest cameras on Earth. So yeah, I had to put it out there that that for those of you who don't know, that's not ghost from ghost Og. Ghost from ghost OG's a Michigan cat, very quiet, very reserved, and Oregon Kid. I've hooked back up Oregon Kid and the original Ghost because they that transaction happened between them and they fight like cats and dogs still, So yeah, he has no real interest in dealing with the shitheads now that weren't on the forums in those days. And keep giving credit to this guy that Karma Genetics, the snitch worked with, and fucking now Josh d who was also okay with snitching, and he told me that personally because he said weed's legal, so snitching is totally okay. Which I will show you some uh some news clippings of how legal weed is and why I feel like that's not fucking okay. Uh yeah, wasn't one of the ghosts from Michigan. The ghost is from Michigan. He Kyle said, Uh, have you ever looked at the old books on the medicinal studies on cannabis? Was thinking of starting to pick some up. I think that's a great idea. No, I have not. I absolutely have not.
Speaker 6: Somebody said white people are dumb, says chuck you up my weed whacking game.
Speaker 7: Thank you, I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, we got to do something like I get I suck and growing and everything else. I can't even do nothing right. So I got at least got teacher how to wield the weed eater.
Speaker 3: So you know you just whacking game is strong.
Speaker 6: Hey, yeah, you know you you might get a lady or gud you out there, uh, wielding a whedier properly. They say, your neighbors, look out the window. Get somebody like Cody. Maybe he's staring out out the window watching you. Damn, he's wielding that fucking weed ear like a chant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's whacking it like yeah or she.
Speaker 7: I've seen I've seen some chicks with some weeders are a badass, dude. I've seen them. They're rare, but they exist, Matt, I've seen them.
Speaker 3: Thanks for thanks for the twenty dollars, Dono, August West, You're always here support and we love you brother, Uh, lots of love, dude.
Speaker 6: I keep thinking about over the years, putting on a weed ear championship, you know, like a competition or essentially like like challenges.
Speaker 7: You know, you got your edge and you turn your weed your.
Speaker 6: Upside down, you got your bedblad, uh, you know, behind your back, through your legs, all this stuff, and it'd be like a or like a what do you call it, like a you know, like just a bunch of events that you go through see goods the fastest time shit like that, And I was thinking, like, man, like, what's some stuff?
Speaker 7: How would you do it?
Speaker 6: You could set up like steaks around a tree with strings, because that's annoying to try to get around the strings. You cut the strings flowers, if you cut a pedal off, you know, and then have like an edge, put like a four by four in the ground. You gotta weed eat that real quick, you know, like to do with the axes and ship and whatever, you know, the competitions. I was like, man, I should do to a weedy weed whacker. Really innovate the weed whacking game, you know.
Speaker 3: You really should. And I think there would be a It could be a hot commodity.
Speaker 7: First, I think people watch that ship. They watch people people love watching the like I don't.
Speaker 6: Even know if they're real, but the videos where people drive around and fix like people's yards for free or whatever. Band properties and ship. So I would imagine it would probably do good. You know, and who doesn't like weed eaters?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 7: Cool man, I love a good weed dude. They really do get me what man?
Speaker 3: So I know me and Screw talked about it last week. Have you gotten up on the lego scandal yet.
Speaker 7: Yeah, brick by brick dog.
Speaker 3: Shout it out.
Speaker 7: That's yeah. I've been watching the ship out of those dude.
Speaker 6: I yeah, my wife probably loses her mind because every time she comes in and where I'm wherever I'm at, I'm watching something about it.
Speaker 7: But I was thinking about making a song called Brick Boy Brick like a music video. Yeah, do good, but I think so right.
Speaker 3: Now, right now. There were not coffees Diligious covered it, but I mean, you can't get bigger than Coffee Zilla covering a scam like that, And it's wild that it worked out to be like the Mormon police, yes, and protecting them.
Speaker 6: That that in itself should be a wake up call for anybody that like doesn't think like people are cooking or the you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, you know dude, Yeah, these cults won't cover each other.
Speaker 6: Yeah, bro, come on, man, you scratch my back of scratchers. You know it probably shows wives and everything.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: He actually has another video, Reckless Bend, where he infiltrated a cult in San Diego and that spreads throughout the US. Uh yeah, Yellow Deli right, Yeah, he showed he showed how the cops there even in San Diego where they were at, would like sided with the cult that the FBI have unclassified files on them doing essay on minors, all kinds of stuff. But they they got free sandwiches daily from that cult, so they had their back all the way, free sandwiches, hungry ass pigs.
Speaker 4: They could probably get free sandwiches literally at any sandwich place if they go. Like every restaurant or anything I've ever fucking worked at, a cops never paid when they're in uniform, Yeah, because the business owner wants there to be a uniform cop in there. Yeah, you know, and to curry exactly what they're doing, curring favor with fucking local law enforcement so and probably donating heavily.
Speaker 7: Oh well, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: That they were talking companies like a two hundred million dollar company, you know, so I mean, yeah that was I or was I don't know, you know, I'm sure they're probably tanked in the market by now.
Speaker 3: Bricks and Minifigs is what its company is called. I highly suggest everyone boycott. Uh, you know, I shouldn't say that because there are a lot of franchisees that don't have anything to do with the situation. The only problem is is that they happen to work with a very very corrupt company. They are. This company is alleging RICO violations on a YouTuber for doing investigations into them, saying that he was threatening to bomb their stores and threatening to murder the manage, which is totally untrue. Like he kept that camera going NonStop and yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's bad if you, yeah, anybody watching, you don't know what we're talking about.
Speaker 7: There's a YouTuber called Reckless Band. Uh, look it up.
Speaker 6: It's about brick what we're just talking about. But it's great. It's a great they're great videos.
Speaker 7: Awesome. If you haven't watched Drewskis could have been love. I kind of love the show.
Speaker 6: Matt, there's too I've never even heard of this. It's a little ratchet, Matt. You probably wouldn't like it, but I never know.
Speaker 3: I watched The ninety Day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like reality, like shit. I don't know, range of like some old school flavor flavor Flavor Flavor.
Speaker 7: Of Love or something, but it's way better. Look, I'm a sucker for that show, dude. It's funny. I got a.
Speaker 3: Pumpkin pumpkin from Flavor of Love's from here, and I knew her.
Speaker 7: Real Yeah, okay, hell yeah, there you go. I just wrapped it. I've just been watching it. I think it's it's funny as fun. I love that ship. I don't know some random ship.
Speaker 3: Has been ripping up the ninety day between taking care of the kitten and some of you know, we took in a kitten a few weeks ago. It's about a week old, eyes hadn't opened, had a lot of and its eyes like a green puss came out at one point when it's duclaw hooked itself and we weren't sure if it's eye popped out. Lots of fleas, it's had a lot of issues and hopefully insers it's a second can come bring him in. So y'all can see how far he's coming out big he's gotten in the past. Uh, I think week or two. And yeah, I'm pretty proud of our little little orange warrior that we've got going on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's tough. We just took into two kittens actually ourselves. Uh you know, of course, you know me Matt are always taking animals. Took two in because yeah, that's that time of year. Man kitten, Susan dude, So I didn't really want to, but I mean people around here don't have money, bro, so uh, somebody don't take him.
Speaker 7: Eventually they ah, they'll do something with him.
Speaker 3: You know, here's my son and he he has my son because he's got he's got he's got little Harry muffin nuts, so he's for sure a boy.
Speaker 7: This is all of you. They start doing hair like like your head, Matt.
Speaker 3: Look at those eyes beautiful now his eyes are open, his ears are on curl. Yeah, this kid is amazing. And he runs one hundred miles an hour. Oh did you just get you right now?
Speaker 7: Earlier?
Speaker 3: Oh my lord? Yeah, he woke me up.
Speaker 7: Earlier.
Speaker 3: I fell asleep next to him, and you know, I mean he had pink guy conjunctivitis, which sucks, and I just had my eye surgery and I woke up to him bopping me and my eyeball, uh to wake me up. And I was like, oh, no, that's gonna be fun.
Speaker 7: But how'd your hous been doing?
Speaker 3: Anybody's Matt, Well, the the small vision like reading up closer is really hard, but as far as driving stuff, it's it's easy. No glass is necessary, yeah, way better in my life, and and it was worth it in the end. It was a hell of a lot, a lot of borrowing. But no, you do what you do when you got when you can't see you and you can't get your license anymore.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you love Excuse me, Well, I'm glad your little kiddie's doing. He looks like he's doing a lot better.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he's happy. Yeah, baby, he's ready to go. He's ready to go and figure out the world. He likes to do base jumping, but he doesn't have a parachute yet, but he's very good at base jumping.
Speaker 7: Did you get the Oliver name from that movie the Disney or the cartoon movie? What's that?
Speaker 3: I'll forget that, Oliver and Company.
Speaker 7: I'll watch that so much as a kid, dude, I'll love that, dude.
Speaker 3: So I was obsessed with that movie when I was a kid, and it was the only movie that it took twenty five years for them to put on VHS or DVD. They held it back for so long, and I don't know why, but it was like I saw in the theaters with my grandma, and I love that fucking shit. And and I'm a big fan of Oliver Twist, which that that that Disney movie was based on you know, he had the artful dodger Dodger and uh yeah, he was a little orange cat. It was the first thing I thought of you. I've always named my animals after punk Rocks always, and he's the first one that I decided, you know what, like kind of gets to choose his own little name here. Yeah, yeah, dude, that's a little personality.
Speaker 7: That's awesome, man. You know, anytime it's you know, it's a lot of work taking care of animals.
Speaker 6: But you know I can take care of animals better I can people, because you know, most can't help help it, you know where you know, treat you like ship bro and be your brother or your X or your wife whatever. You know, Yeah, exactly those both ways. Guys are shitty too, you know. But and I ain't page of myself.
Speaker 7: Man, I've you know, stuck on a few kitties I probably shouldn't have in my life.
Speaker 3: But I'm not sure where he's going. But he thinks he's going somewhere.
Speaker 7: You started cat podcast, Matt, No kid, he's in in.
Speaker 6: Uh in your local area, running around jumping in dumpsters, you know, Ripreak.
Speaker 3: This has been uh it's been one of the hardest things I've ever done, just because, like, especially with the eye thing, we had to be wetting his eyes every twenty minutes and wiping him with that pass and then every two hours feet the formula.
Speaker 7: Uh, he's not.
Speaker 3: He definitely was on his own schedule, and he's slowly learning to sleep a little bit longer. But yeah, it's about an hour if we're lucky at a time that he gets an app it pins is about to go take care of some business there. So it's daddy time. That full full time daddy duty.
Speaker 6: And full time daddy duty, no sleep. I'm ready, man, Are you ready for it? I can't wait to be a dad, dude, I really can't. I'm so pumped, dude, I've been. I'm just I'm proud, dude. I mean it brings a tear to my eye for real. Not to be be sissy, you know, but it h.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't mind. I just uh, you know, for a long time I.
Speaker 6: Never wanted kids, but I I could see where I had an error in my ways. I know it's not always gonna be uh easy, but you know, life's not easy, Matt. You know, I think having something that actually stands for something and means something.
Speaker 5: Uh and uh.
Speaker 6: Watching another human grows way more important than watching some titty sprinkle auto flowers grow and my you know, ship priorities, right, we got some ship changes, right you age bro. I'm growing up, guys, I you know, no longer do I? Well, I still stare at stare at big titties. Let's say, well, yeah, I'm growing up.
Speaker 7: Guys. We're gonna have some kids. We're a fam fam.
Speaker 6: They gonna be Kim fan from I'm gonna tell him what it is, man, I'm gonna put him onto the breeders indicate, i'monna.
Speaker 3: Tell him what the fuck it means.
Speaker 7: No bottle only blunts only blunts only blows from a young age.
Speaker 6: No, dude, I'm gonna be a statistic like we were talking about earlier.
Speaker 3: You want to come grab this little Yeah?
Speaker 6: Sorry, guys, we're going off on all kinds of ship tonight. We're talking about a happy fuck.
Speaker 3: Can anyone give me? Can anyone give me any info on a cat named called Chilly? I ran the goat and monkey see co I have several packs, but not a lot of info on the breeders. So yes, Matt Zocchi was a good friend of mine. He held a lot of cuts, not all were exactly what he said they were, and he he was kind of like a wily character, but he wasn't like I would put him in the category of someone who had intentionally people like. He loved this part of cannabis. He liked making seeds, but he would also try to, you know, catch you out on some stuff like, ah, this is this, Oh you got me, you know, like things like that. I liked him at a lot. It's a shame his life and it's so young. I don't I don't never really asked how. I don't usually ask how when friends pass. Don't want to know. But yeah, No, he was a good dude. He was close with Body. He was responsible for the skunk that boats skunk calling that Body uses and I do believe CSI is going to repro some of those as well, because it was an old Afghani that he had that was like Cheeto East type skunk if you can imagine like combining Cheetos and skunk. Yeah, oh, lackey, sorry forgetting so. I hope that medication helped, Thank you, Blackie Black. He was trying to help me get some medication for the kiddy's eyes back door. And it was just so fucking cool of him. He was checking in on me all the time through all this ship. A few people were got the body, uh got.
Speaker 7: Out, Blackie. That's my cast.
Speaker 6: Now he's got one or she's got one out actually, but she's just a black cat.
Speaker 7: I got so many and had so many other years. I'm out of names, dude.
Speaker 6: So usually whatever color they look like, or if they got a spot or a patch, it spot patch, you know, I don't know. Yeah, Katie, Man, I had another day. I was sitting there and I randomly just had a thought of like the moment of birth. But you know, and I just like teared up thinking about that ship.
Speaker 7: It does change you.
Speaker 6: I felt a change with them myself for sure, to uh not like super crazy, but for sure you know more not how to put it in words, but yeah, for sure, man, it's a powerful I guess all of that, having a kid and the ship.
Speaker 7: You know, I used to scare the fuck out, I mean to be honest with you, but I'm pumped. Yeah anyway, Sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Katie, Kate. I always tell this story whenever Katie's around, but it's a true story. I had to well, not stray. Murray was an Austray the pit bull. He came with the X at the time. But we did take in a big monster, Anatolian shepherd that was very, very aggressive. And right after that there was the most beautiful, sweet mini husky came to our door, or actually he walked through my garage that happened to be open, which was never open, and I opened up my back door and he was just sitting there and the sweetest dog I had ever seen, just loving, and I couldn't keep him because of the violent dog and having another dog. And I broke down like a baby, giving it to the SPCA, and I made a post and letting all of my friends know, like that there's this beautiful, wonderful dog there, and you know, I do anything for anyone to come get him. Dad and Kat showed up grabbed him and they've been ride or Die buddies since. And I cannot speak higher of someone's character than I can.
Speaker 7: Kate.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Kate, because that was me bawling like a baby, like real tears in front of another man, which I try my best.
Speaker 6: Not to do, you know, And yeah, I'm not laughing at that, just totally. Caylie said, yeah, he said, you know it's possible. Hey, it's uh wait is twenty twenty five and twenty twenty six. All right, it's twenty twenty six, guys. I'll accept him and of them or her they whatever that comes. You have to be no matter what, dude, that's what it's all about, right.
Speaker 3: I could never love a baby that looked like as an ugly motherfucker. I just I do them like Harry Potter. If you look like that, right, just just live under the stairs, JUNI. There you go.
Speaker 7: Speaking of old movies, do you remember that movie Indian in a Cupboard.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Indian in the Cupboard.
Speaker 7: The books, No one talks about that movie ever. I'm feeling the only person who knows it about that movie.
Speaker 3: It was a trilogy of books. Yeah, it's some of my favorite books. I don't remember watching the movie, but I remember reading the books as a kid. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Alexander in The Terrible, Horrible, No good, very Bad Day. You know, maybe with that one, but that was not one of my favorite books. I felt like that was me growing up.
Speaker 7: Hell yeah, yeah, I don't know. Random toought, guys, I'm smoking. I just randomly popped in my head. I don't know why. I remember the commercial where they'd open up the cover and the little dudes is standing there looking at the little kid.
Speaker 6: I don't know, dad modes, I've been thinking about my childhood, you know that type of shit.
Speaker 3: But heh yeah, so I put up on the screen. Let's see the effects of cannabis on perception of time A critical review. So people are doing some really really interesting studies on our brain's perception of time and how that changes when we smoke cannabis or our cannabinoid receptors are effective. A distorted sense of time is one of the most common effects of cannabis reported by users. In this paper, we present a critical review of the existing researcher on the topic. The findings are inconclusive, though mainly due to the methodological variations and the paucity of research. Even though seventy percent of the time estimation studies report over estimation, the findings of time production and time reproduction studies remain inconclusive. Re Search with robust methods is required to reach conclusions about the precise effect of cannabis and its active compounds on time perception perception. Such studies may also lead towards a better understanding of the mechanisms involved in brain functioning. I thought this was interesting because some of the variables that I think that they are having to deal with are the ones that involve what we have found when it comes to science and cannabis is that they are just learning that the clones that are being sold in collectives aren't necessarily the same clones that are being referenced in the flower sold in mass that people are smoking. I think that is going to have a major effect on all of this stuff, you know, And until they can take that into account and do real provenants and get to the bottom of getting these actual clones, all you're ever gonna see are these abstracts and the findings are inconclusive. That's the way it really should be. But not all studies do form that way. A lot of times people will do full studies, relief full studies, and they don't have anything to do. I read it and I'm like, Wow, they're just thinking that everything in cannabis smart blue dream is the same exact thing, and that is a shame. It does nothing for science, It doesn't help anything.
Speaker 7: And yeah, some motherfucker in a lab code does never smoke to join in their life. Yeah, given advice and like, you know, like, okay, bro.
Speaker 3: Same guys, who are who are gonna be choosing? What?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 3: The recreational and medical markets smoke and it happened in Canada. People think it's crazy to say that, but that's exactly what happened in Canada.
Speaker 7: You know what, They're gonna stay. They're gonna say, oh my god, these audio flowers.
Speaker 3: Grow so fast, so fast, it's the best of those days.
Speaker 7: You don't no, it's.
Speaker 3: Okay. So Blackie requested it was a super chat. Can we please have a live chat on the discord after this? I know Screw's missing and is one to stay on for a while. Screw missing, You're here, I'm out in the woods. Yeah in the woods, wouldn't it check? Do you have any new updates for a Screw? I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think so. I mean, really, things are just chugging along, you know. I'm preparing to I got like a bunch of soil and castings and stuff like that to just like preparing to, uh do that big pop of the sledgeberry. Just got to get more sex. I gotta get sex test kits on the first Yeah, because I really it will save me a lot of fucking time in space, because like it's one thing to pop them all, you know, yes, but growing them out to sex and kind of fucking sucks, dick, And you know, like it starts to become a problem, uh pretty quickly, you know, after like six weeks, it's like, ah shit, you know, I'm kind of screwed myself here a little bit. I'm now I'm having to take clones of everything anyways, you know, instead of being able to cut down on my material costs and just dealing with it, you know, like just knowing, Okay, these are all gonna be femme.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And a lot of people useful well will run you know, the first run of seeds and they'll let it get pollinated and make their assumption on the strings that they're growing based on pollinated grows. And that's not necessarily the best way to do it, just you know, pollinated. Oh, it'll be the same anyways.
Speaker 7: You know that it's totally different.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just speaking from experience myself in the last few years, Like, yeah, running all the same cuts over and over it's it's completely different now you can't find there are certain cuts here there or stuff you run that you will get an idea are pretty close to it.
Speaker 7: I've had stuff that's seeded it smokes.
Speaker 6: How it's as good as that when it's not season but see, but it still was good smoke.
Speaker 7: I mean I had to pick fair right, But yeah, like it's still totally different.
Speaker 6: Like it especially there's something about when you make seeds, when you the bud themselves, the moisture and everything smells different.
Speaker 7: It's just just a certain smell. Uh yeah, it's it's different. That is a bad way of doing it.
Speaker 6: I've done that when I first started making seeds that would do that, and yeah, it's a bad way to do it really, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I think the logical baseline to just to start with on anything considering like selections is just like how is it how I'm going to be smoking it? You know, how the end product going to be? And that's what I mean. I don't do the breeding thing, you know, but I want to smoke good weed at the end, you know. So that's what I'm going to be trying to like basing all of my selections on is Hey, how does it smoke?
Speaker 3: In?
Speaker 4: How I'm going to actually try and smoke it, you know, yeah, and try and like make selections based off of I don't know, like a vaporizer, you know, or of the fucking hash from it or something like that, because what I smoke almost exclusively is flower.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, And this is a perfect segue towo www dot Farmerfreeman dot com. You may have heard growers talk about running full panels on their plants. For a long time, that was something only big commercial brows had access to, expensive lab contracted out of reach for most home and small commercial growers. The full panel mom panel and Intake panel are now live for any grower in the US test anywhere from three to nine critical cannabis pathogens with only one sample, one shipment, one report. Whether it's a routine check on your moms, you're bringing in new cuts. Panels make it easy to do your due diligence before you risk your crops. Bundle priced lab grade qPCR built for any size grow Farmer Freeman dot com. Use code Syndicate five for five percent off. Syndicate members double the discount codes in the discord and that kind of leads into what you were talking about here, Uh, Chucky, what's been going on for testing situation?
Speaker 6: Well, Matt, we talked about it a little bit before the show. But I think I might have jumped the gun, Matt. I think I might have been smoking a little bit too much Kim Dog and getting paranoid, peoping out the window like Sabody watching.
Speaker 7: We want to know, but uh, you know, do the test.
Speaker 6: Uh. I did a panel whatever you call it, test panel for pathoges or viruses, all ship for the Kim Dog for a TMV Uh, I'm high right now, three or four other ones, bro what you see see if see if it came back or anything. We did an episode where I talked about it, seeing a little bit of arriegation on some stuff.
Speaker 7: Kind of wondering like is this shit spreading in? Like am I tripping? Like what the hell is going on?
Speaker 6: So I wanted to get some testing done, Matt. I wanted to get some testing done. See what's going on.
Speaker 7: With some plants?
Speaker 6: A few ones I started with the d uh just because dude, like I ain't rich, I don't have a bunch of money, so I'm just gonna, you know, do them as I can do them and check them out. But uh, yes, I sent the d off not diz D but the kim Dog d H and it came back negative for.
Speaker 7: Everything back the mosaic virus what Yeah, everything uh HLV, all that stuff negative.
Speaker 6: So yeah, it's kind of confusing, right, So maybe I'm thinking I'm overthinking ship. You know how it is in the garden, guys, you do it, you see something, maybe a bad badge of soil. Maybe I got something else going on or whatever. But like then, over the last couple of weeks, like I'm like, everything's looking pretty good, you know, in the gardens and shit. So I'm I'm thinking maybe I'm just tripping a little bit. But I told you earlier. It's like I'd rather be wrong. I'm happy to be wrong, right, Yeah. I mean I'm making seeds and stuff and sharing them with people. I don't want to be passing people's stuff. So like, obviously that isn't that's not like, uh definitive.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 6: It's pretty definitive answer, I guess. But at the same time, I still want to run more tests and I still want to do my own little things. It's a couple of tests that I want to.
Speaker 7: Try and just and go from there. You know, I'm not that type of person where I was sent off that.
Speaker 6: And oh everything's cool, right, you know, I need to do a few more things to just for myself to know and be And yeah, you know you don't anytime you're doing any kind of thing like that, you want to do multiple things, multiple tests.
Speaker 7: I want to check the d again in a month or two to just see what's up. You know, maybe you know how it is.
Speaker 6: Some of these viruses and things can be in different parts of the plants, so it's like, you know, it's kind of one of these things that is opened up my eyes even more to like what we talked about on that episode where we're talking about this about like how many people are out there making seeds and doing this shit throw and not testing.
Speaker 7: There's no fucking way that they can afford to if you're a tent grower.
Speaker 3: Expensive.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like there's no Now it's more affordable now, like for sure, you know it's getting better, you know, and I think it's competition comes online.
Speaker 7: Uh, it'll get a little cheaper maybe, but yeah, like you know, if you if you've been in this for a while, you're.
Speaker 6: Doing it, you know what, you might as want to get some ship tested, dude, at least once, dude, just to see if you're sharing genetics, especially like do yourself a favor, do your homies a favor.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: I think it's not that.
Speaker 6: You know, there's a lot of people out there I see too that will be like, yo, bro, this it's all fake test as a scam and shit, you know, like, uh, you know, and I'm sure back in the day and stuff, there's a lot of people doing weird shit like that.
Speaker 7: But dude, for the.
Speaker 6: Price and stuff at this point nowadays, like it's if you if you are ever suspect of something, just get it tested, dude.
Speaker 7: Like, it's not that hard. It's not that complicated. I know less guys like you know, we only got so much resources and shit, so it is hard. You can't do everything. But I did think it was pretty cool how they uh something away around that to save dollars. Yeah, what's the name to do? What's farmer?
Speaker 6: Freeman bro or whatever was talking about how you can all lung multiple plants in a single test just to get a cast, a wad and net to see if you've got.
Speaker 7: Something going on.
Speaker 6: And then you can hone in from there if you're suspect of a particular plant and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: You know, and we don't share this type of stuff or a lot of.
Speaker 6: People who make seeds don't talk about this openly a lot because the stigma stuff obviously. Like if you're making seeds and you talk about all my think, O, my god, a virus, your business is pretty much fun.
Speaker 7: Right, So it's like I get it. But but we we meet you behind the closed scenes. We know what people that have viruses and ship they're out there. They do. People do get positive tests for this ship. We know people that are close to us that do get It's not a joke. It is real. It's not a oh guys like you know, so it's uh you know. So it's just something that if you're sharing your next yet, just get you ship tested. Case I got. There's nothing hard to do.
Speaker 3: Not I selling clones out there.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah yeah, So I mean maybe, like I said, maybe I'm being an over paranoid.
Speaker 7: Uh you know, I'm running the d in the East Coast. They're looking fucking great, better than I've ever done it. Like I said, every run I've done them get better. And better.
Speaker 6: Those cuts in particular, they always perform the same. It's not like they're suffering. It's just uh yeah, the variegation or the modeling on it is insane and right now, dude, it's like the craziest I've ever seen.
Speaker 7: I'll take some pictures and show you.
Speaker 6: But uh yeah, I don't know. Just uh, you know, I'm learning, you know, I'm I'm still fairly new. I mean, I've been growing before COVID every since since COVID NonStop, uh and messed with mess, messed with growing weed in the past and stuff when I was younger. But like, but I'm still a young buck. I think I don't really know a lot. So I can only like go off what I see and I talk to you guys like you, and just try my best. You know, if I'm wrong, I'm fucking wrong. I don't give a ship, you know, Like I'd rather get some testing done at least sin just to try to try to see and get a piece of mind.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: Does that mean that I'm in the clear? I don't know. Probably, you know, I don't know, ship, but you know, it's about all you can do, right man. I don't know if you could just say about it really other than.
Speaker 3: That, see pez here said my original sin, which is high and lonesome. Sloop's headband Cross to Appalachia has that devariegated leave. So what a lot of people don't know is that try triangle cush itself variegates. It does have beautiful watercolor type variegation, and and that can show in all kinds of forms. I'm pretty sure I necessarily even have to be from the Appalachia side.
Speaker 7: With the true dog.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say, I did see the my F three from when I ran the F three's of the Happy I did see a couple of lead variegated, but not.
Speaker 7: Not like what I'm seeing on the deer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, JJ, New York was trying to make a I think kem DBX three, But like we don't even know what kim D was with. You don't know, nobody knows. So but but but the Loops headband itself also will do some of the leaf cannibalism that M ninety one does, which is very interesting coming from mostly og plant speaking of some beautiful plants, I wanted I have to put this out there, my boys, Stony IOI made some killer new crosses this one right here. This is the dog shit and it's been pollinated with blue bonnet F two F two dog shit electric boogaloo with some blue bonnet F two one of the one of the most loved clones of all.
Speaker 7: Time in.
Speaker 3: In in clone history, I think dog shit. I've never heard anybody say I don't like that plant at all. Get that out of here, Get that out of here. And another one that I'm really stoked on that he did. There's a few I'm very very stoked on, and one I'll talk about in particular the second. But I'm trying to blow this up so it doesn't show anything crazy that could get anybody in trouble. So let's see if I can get a picture up here without and orange. But there's also the sludge Sledgeberry, which is the shoreline clone. Only here we go, this might be good enough. Sledgeberry shoreline clone only crossed a blue bonnet F two. And I know this was something that Screw had been wanting to run for quite a while. And uh yeah, shoreline, if your shoreline doesn't look like this, very heavily surretted serrated blades even during veg very airy fox daily just very much an eighties type strain. Then you are not growing shoreline. There is so much fake shore line out there. There's been so much fake shot line out there for over a decade, so this is an example of that. There are so few left of any of these things the last two I showed you. You can of course find them if you know how to google my name, and yeah, you can find it, and it's there. Another one of the things that Stony Iomi created that I'm really stoked about is the Johnny Blaze cross to the Blue bonn F two, which was essentially a I can't remember if it was in Nevillsa's female or male across to DJ Short, and I think that one was. I'm pretty sure the DJ Short was the father of the DJ Short Blueberry. Now, that first cross was very heavily incense, not a lot of berry coming through. But the Neville's hay selection obviously was phenomenal. It's one of my favorite hay strains to ever be made, and it's very potent, and it doesn't take you to that terpenoline scene or the cat piss smells. It is every bit where you would find stuff like piff Frankie the church stuff like that, and it's very potent. And we gave it a reinjection of blueberry with some blue bonnet, and Sony was kind enough to, you know, show me all the males that he was getting from the blue bonnet stuff. All the females, of course, were all very heavily blueberry, but the males we were looking for very specific trades, short squat, broad leaved and the purple striped stocks to pass on the blueberry scent in flavor. So that and that was that's the sixty tier goodie bags. You know. That's ah, you know something that maybe one day someone will run into you get my drift? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Did did the shoreline?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 7: Did you? Are those really big seeds with the shoreline?
Speaker 4: Probably you know, I haven't opened them, but all of the other shoreline crosses that i've are fucking like acorns.
Speaker 7: Massive, dude.
Speaker 6: Every time I've made anything fucking massive as seeds, Oh my god, dude, like fucking batties.
Speaker 3: Dog Ship is notorious for its tiny little, tiny, tiny, tiny little seed. It's got tiny bracts, so it'll make seeds.
Speaker 6: I was gonna run that double dog Ship cut, but uh, I think I'm gonna take start working towards getting everything down to a level where I could do some TC and get stuff in vitro and try to or at least try to write and see what I can do. And I think, I think, for a while, take a break from making seeds, and you know, if I could get into the TC shit, even if I could get a few things in there, you know, I think, I don't know, just something else to do too. I'm a nerd, like I don't know, you know, sometimes in the shit, just there's always something new to do, and then it makes it more fun for me. So like being able to maybe dip into some TC and learn about that. That's kind of where I'm going next.
Speaker 3: Matt, all right, there's someone I'm gonna give a shout out to, and you know, like there is something to be said that, you know, going through history and doing it from the point of view of nowadays and trying to go back and look at who was involved, who wasn't, what forums were involved, who the bad guys were, who the good guys were. The snugnotes guy on Instagram's been doing, I would say, a very good job in many ways. Granted THC Farmers, right, here and that was one of the biggest scammers on Earth. Icee mag right here was popped by the FEDS, and the FEDS never gave back the domain name because they don't do that.
Speaker 7: They have the whole.
Speaker 3: Database, message, the direct messages and all and all the logins still work from the original. So like putting these out there. And granted they were major forums at the time, but you have to understand the people who ran these forums, especially tac Pharma Logic, ripped off almost everyone in the game. Ice mag became a honeypot. Things like this are are really really super super and the guys done a great job covering a few different things. Granted he has added a few. Uh there's people in here, bog Vici, Shanti Baba, But then you have people like Karma Genetics, who is a snitch, an open snitch European forum, Arab Breeder, Tied Tour, he was never tired. Tight to our diesel. Everybody was making his seats for him, including me. Probably shouldn't be in there. We have o j D another scammer JJ whatever. But after all this, I saw Matt Rise. He also ended up being another person who snitched sub cool. We saw most of us saw the end of that, which ended with you know, some creepy kid following type stuff O G Rascal, I love og Rascal, I don't know who? Yes for Prop two fifteen is I know he's one of the early cookies guys, nor ka I c mag Caesar, the Doctor Archive, say whatever you want about him. This one got me, though not so Dog the Sour and Headband Historian, which is one hundred percent not true. He was there when we were asking the sour guys and was not a part of those conversations, so he often inserts himself as the sour and headband guy. But he has no idea about headband. Headband is an O G. Cush cut, and he likes to say his La cush cut is the original headband and his La cush is neither O G cush nor is it cushy. It is a very bad version of and a Diesel grateful head also did a lot of stitching on people. Motor Rebel did not do any kind of provenance work. Jaws and one of the oldest scammers in the game, been around forever. A cornbread Ricky great guy Oregon kid, part of the og Jack may offer that's Ivan from Jungle Boys. Great guy, Josie Whales rest in peace and specta glad to see his name on here. Logic deserves well. I mean, he got his teeth kicked out at one of the US. It's about what he deserved. And curbside love curbside. And oddly enough my name is on here. Weird, But I even if what my name wasn't on there, I appreciate his effort in trying to put this together. I know how hard it is to do. And for someone who wasn't there and didn't have personal interactions with these guys, it makes it a lot harder. I mean, you got Tom Hill on there, and I don't even want to touch that fucking I mean, this is the Epstein era, bro, Like, you can't be adding that name in right for me?
Speaker 7: And Tom got mad, you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: With everyone.
Speaker 7: I don't like that.
Speaker 3: He's called me lots of names, and yeah whatever, you know, it's this place in history too. Yeah, this is I thought this was pretty cool. California marijuana regulators unveil new AI tool to prevent product packaging that may appeal to kids. And as you go through this article, you you know, you get the usual stuff, simply Snapple photo using their smartphone or mobile device, screenshot or any other support of file and upload the cpi A tool. DCC said the image will be analyzed and bride a summary of its findings. BCC said it won't retain images uploaded the SIPA database or the summaries of the findings they produces. Rather, the goal is to assistance licensees and their independent evaluation of whether packaging or labeling may be attractive to children. Well, shit, they're not gonna save those images and pass them on. But my favorite part here, images with the term candy or candies or variants in spellings such as A A N D Y or K A N D E Z or z k I T L easy, or cookies or Girl Scout cookies or anything thereof is now going to be phased out of the market.
Speaker 7: Because it is what it is. Hey, mad, that's that's good for us, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, I ain't mad at it. I'm really not mad at it. Like, ah, why you know, lately, dumb motherfuckers, that's what you get, no more than kids. And and the fact is most of these things, name, these things don't smell, taste, that it's there. It's just a name. They're not breeding towards traits that actually smell like these things, that taste like these things. I have no respect for that, because I know how long it takes to breed for something and how hard it is to get it to taste and smell like the name, for instance, blueberry. It was very fucking hard, even those so many people had worked it over the ears and still couldn't.
Speaker 7: Get it right.
Speaker 3: So yeah, then again, maybe that'll be I can't imagine that being directed to kids because it's a fruit. However, candies and cookies and skittles and all.
Speaker 7: The end of the hype market is a bro.
Speaker 3: Was getting killed, guys getting killed.
Speaker 4: Well, it also said no cartoons, no, and that's gonna be like cartoon anything, even if it's adult cartoons, it's just gonna recognized cartoon.
Speaker 6: I bet yeah, dog, I ain't had a shower like two days, and I got resin all on my fucking hands from trimming.
Speaker 7: You get this ship in an eyebrow, ever, and it burns like.
Speaker 3: A there's very bad that. I hope you do not have your chick perform any Fallacio, because it's just not nice.
Speaker 7: Ya dude. Yeah, I made a mistake of making love having on my hands and transmission.
Speaker 6: We're talking about transmission earlier, Matt, but we're talking about different type right now, and might have made a pussy burn.
Speaker 3: Okay, So someone Billy Billy the Luther, Matt, I want a cousin of mine to know the story of what happened with Karma. So Karma I had known for fifteen years or so. I considered him a very good friend. Karma isn't just Tarma. There's also a dude named Short who also owns Karma Genetics with him. I have no problem with Short. I've never had a problem with Short. We got along and even during this fiasco, I I we were able to talk discuss things, and essentially I told him that guy's not welcome in the US ever again, or there will be a major So what happened was I was working with a specific seed bank at the time, many many many many many many years ago to anyone who's listening, many many years ago anyway, and they had done a deal with Karma to buy his A five S one. Now only so many were made, and I'm the one who surprised supplied the spray to the guy who made the seeds for Karma. So I was a part of making helping make those seeds. I knew how many seeds were made, and there weren't many made. Wasn't a good plant for reversing. So Karma went and sold these seeds for fifty grand to this company. They had ony seeds which were there for the seed Bank's friends at the time. One was owned by a guy named Nick Masonic Edgar, who we can all kind of roll our eyes at. And a guy named fuck with Doc. I don't wrote his real name, don't care to know his real name. Due's a piece of shit probably, and he's gonna have been a gutter anyway somewhere because he's pissed off Russians along the way. Anyways. So I asked Karma about it because we were friends, and I was like, hey, man, can you make sure that these get taken care of. This was during COVID. He's like, oh, yeah, we can't send because COVID and blah blah blah. And I was like, yeah, but COVID's kind of passed now packages are making it through, so let's go ahead and get that done with. Very shortly after that, conversation. We got a letter from a guy named for you best Price, who was Masonic and ONI's best friend's dad, and it was their lawyer saying that me and anyone involved with this specific seed bank would be they were. They drew paperwork basically breaking down how the whole seed game works, how things make it across the sea, etc. They dropped my real name and they only had that because Karma gave it to them. Now why did Karma give it to them? Because Karma was known as the European buyer in the situation and that scared him and they told him if according to Karma, he said if they told him, if he wouldn't give them my real name. And Karma had my actual address because I used to fly out and make seeds for Karma, reverse plants for Karma, and make his seeds for him in Arizona, So he had my real name and address from buying one ticket one time, one plane ticket, and that was enough for him to give them all of my infos and they immediately inserted me into the lawsuit, my full name and all. And when confronted about it, called him and I said, you know there's I warned Karma early on, because I knew he was a part of the group of people that would be attacked because they were alleging RICO activity. And I let him know because I considered him a friend. I knew he had kids, and I said, get in front of this. You just need to know this is going on. I'm not telling you to do anything, and yeah, so Karma. That's when Karma contacted the lawyer and said, hey, I have his infoc you take me out of all this, and yeah, he gave him all my info. So I've hit up Karma and I said, man, what's really weird is they have my name and address. And he's like, oh, bro, that's horrible. How could that happen? I said, well, what's funny is in the email from their lawyer. He said, you gave it to them and I have proof of all this. And he said, oh, brother, I'm sorry, I must admit and you will and I quote probably he meant say probably probably be upset with me and no longer wanted to talk with me. But I was scared that my family would no longer be able to enter the United States, so I felt it best to give them your name in order that I can continue to do business and from that time on never spoke to him again. And yeah, that was done over signal the properly and apology. There are screenshots that I've kept and it's it's definitely there. I still have all of the paperwork that's still there. The company that ended up getting out of fifty thousand dollars ended up happening those seeds was they went to the Attitude Harma actually resold those seeds twice, took money from the Attitude and the smaller seed bank and just kept money from the smaller seed bank because who cared about them? And they ended up being pieces of shit anyways, And the Attitude got the A five s ones made by someone else that was a friend of mine and using my spray, and that's how you end up becoming part of a snitch crew. Yeah, so that's a very short version of the story. There's a lot more to it, but yeah, reco allegation, stuff like that, it would have all fallen, but it would have also been telling the story of how things make it from point A to point Z and broken down the whole seed industry. And it wasn't just me at stake, it was anyone who sold at the seed Bank, which included a lot of my best friends and a lot of people weren't my best friends. But it wasn't about who was my friend and who wasn't my friend. It was about trying to save the industry. And unfortunately I was the only one that spoke up, and the rest of the guys were very scared to speak up because they didn't want to implicate themselves. And at the time, I felt like, fuck that people need to know that there's snitches in the business. And when I referred to Josh do saying that, oh, snitching doesn't matter, everything's legal, it was after he saw that paperwork. So that was when my relationship with Josh de kind of just went, I don't know if I can I don't know if I can be good friends with this person. You know, like, I don't mind asking questions. I'm not going to be mean. He wasn't a part of the deal, but he also was very happy to work with the person who is one of the main parts of the day, which was Edgar And yeah, it is why Masonic will never live that down. And that is why I tell people, if you're going that guy's shit, that guy's been barely been around for I don't know how long. He was making all of ony seeds, which means all of one's needs prior to Harry Palms being involved, which I love Harry Palms. Once he left, Edgar was making all of the seeds for Onie in his backyard, using multiple males in Compton. So you don't know what the fuck you were getting anytime, anytime after the Harry Palm situation. And Harry Palms did great work. But yeah, you got Masonic seeds and you got charged, you know, hundred and twenty bucks for him. So I feel sorry for the people with that. And that's that.
Speaker 6: Hey, before I forget Matt, if a guy or gal want to do a room, say, can't shit.
Speaker 7: You need a proper dehumidification, You need some proper maybe a mini split. What's the good?
Speaker 6: What's a good mini split? Maybe a chat knows maybe if you don't. What's the brands that they rock out there in Cali for like a song?
Speaker 3: What is it? Damnsung Mini splits the top of their game?
Speaker 7: All right, yeah, all right, I have to.
Speaker 3: Very expensive, but they last a long time, they have good warranties. They were at the start of it. I think a lot of patents were slightly changed off of the Samsung thing and knocked off. But damn Sung Samsung mini splits. That's also why I don't own one. My last mini split I traded for, and uh, the guy that I traded to skunk Tech decided he wanted to borrow it back because I hadn't been using yet and I never saw it again. So shout out skunk Tech. I hope you're enjoying that.
Speaker 7: Have any of you guys ever set them up yourself? Like random electric and everything? Are they pretty hard?
Speaker 3: Running electrics easy? But the hard part's going to be charging it with the right gas and doing all that stuff right. Yeah, I didn't know how to do that.
Speaker 7: I got this this guy I could probably get to do it. I think I don't know. But yeah, long story short, not short, I guess.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, man, I just don't know anything about mini splits. You don't really see many splits here, bro.
Speaker 3: I need I need one for I absolutely need to get a new one. But with the economy the way it is, everything is so tight, dude, I mean this, the seed game is dead like and people don't realize it. The people that are doing it right now, unless you're like one of the main advertisers paying for your space and high times seeds are not a money maker at all. They're not gonna pay for your mini split. So it's it's rough. I think I'm gonna have another outdoor year because of it, but I have some pretty good plans for outdoor this year when it will probably be the Banana taie f twos oh hell yeah yeah. And you know, like a lot of people weren't around from when Banana Tie was released, but the few people because what I ended up doing was I made the seeds. I didn't think they'd sell because it had tie in the name, and back then people used to say, oh tis herm all ties herm and this one didn't. And it was it was a roller coaster ride of a high from very scary to very to leveling out. You know. It was. It was a creeper and it wasn't my favorite smoke because of it. I do not like panic weaves, but a lot of people do. And it was gorgeous and yeah it I mean, people paid a lot of money for some of those seeds on auctions and time to bring out the f two's bring the price back down and get some of it out there. I know by my buddy Kat's done great work with Banana Tie. I don't know many other people who did Banana TI stuff other than Surfer Dude and did NULLI did some nice Yeah.
Speaker 6: Blackie says he can mirage two fifty Mexico. I will get you one, Chuck, if you're serious about it, we might have to talk, brother. I got it down payment right now. It's just like, uh fifty five bucks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: How depending on how much the shipping is and stuff, my homie.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's good. Yeah, well I was looking on near me actually, yeah, like two thousand dollars for the ones I was looking at.
Speaker 6: When you're looking in into that kind of shit, you know, brand wise and stuff, you know, I don't have no experience with those particular styles of AC units or whatever, so I.
Speaker 7: Was just kind of curious.
Speaker 6: I know some of you guys, especially out West Rock with them and stuff, but you know, I'm just you know, I like that quiet.
Speaker 7: You know, supposedly, can you guys speak on that are super quiet?
Speaker 3: I mean mid mid tier quiet that they're not They're not monster loud. You could run one and the garage, you know, and there's a perfectly good reason for you to be running one in a garage if you're in a hot area. So like, yeah, you can't. Like a lot of people have them here who work in their garages because that important.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm I'm just getting where I'm getting older and you know, being a dad and ship your time, y'all know how it is you get you gotta spread your time out better. So uh, just to say, you know, years ago, when I first started doing this, I wouldn't mind having a bend over all day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I wouldn't have to mind, you knows that. Yeah, you know, on my knees and ship doing that.
Speaker 6: But nowadays, dudes, like getting older, I'm like, man, like I could be like doing other ship, you know, if I just you know, buy a fucking garden hose and water with the wall and do all that.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So I'm trying to I was thinking along the lines of like just like upgrading to better ship, you know, finally and just stop fucking around. And you know, I was growing intense and sh it's cool and everything and.
Speaker 7: It's great for breeding man and ship like that. But there's ship that about them too, that sucks balls, you know, And it's just like, I don't know, I'm getting to a point now where it's like I have I've grown long enough where I know what I would want to, like my perfect setup, and it's just kind of I want to do that. You know, I'm getting older and can afford to do some ship, so I'm like, you know, got the space for it, and so at some point I'm a I want to I want to become I won't go super saying Matt, I want to go on the next level. Do you know what I'm trying to say?
Speaker 3: Many splits are the next level. There is also I used to have this big monster one. It was about I don't know, six feet tall blue and it had an input and an output and it was as loud as it could be but it worked great, but it suck so much power that, you know, like it was it was almost like two lights itself. Yeah, and I wanted to let people know, you know, since we did lose our YouTube, a lot of videos are now offline. They are all available on the audio podcast. However, however, I did back up some of the stuff. The most important episodes I hope are there. I did find when I brought Copycat aka Copycat number two aka Copycunt. I do have me and him arguing where I brought him on, and he talked about his herpie filters, how he can set eight tenths next to each other and as long as he plugs in a carbon scrubber next to them, that there will be no pollen contamination between his tents. So any of you that have ever bought any copycat, you can hear it first if you're in the discord. I posted it earlier in the discord. When I found it, I was like, oh shit. But what I did lose a lot of was the Masonic stuff. I lost my Charles Cosby commercial, which a lot of people won't get that, but Charles Cosby was a very good friend of mine. He was famous for bringing cocaine in mass quantities from Griselda Bolanco to Oakland and working with you know that kind of crew. She shot him, had him shot like they were dating all kinds of stuff. And this is a very good friend of mine, and it meant a lot for him to come hang out and do the first Riot Seeds commercial. And that's gone now because of YouTube. If any of you can find that, that would be cool. But yeah, Mad Jag Mad Jag episodes were saved, so those will be back up. I'm learning how to put some episodes up on Twitch permanently as well as Rumble, so they'll both be available on here. I may try to sneak some back on YouTube. But kind of fuck YouTube anyway, because you know, yeah, yeah, YouTube wouldn't let me download the Charles Cosby video for whatever reason. There were several videos it wouldn't let me download, and it would be probably in the way Back Machine or in some kind of archive service like that. But yeah, I'm kind of bummed.
Speaker 7: I just saw a video not too long ago talking about YouTube video.
Speaker 6: I think it was like forty or fifty percent of all YouTube videos have been deleted since the beginning or something.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's either a real player, a quick player, or something.
Speaker 6: If you have watched in a video through that there are some one of those old programs that they say videos any video you watched, or some way to recover that shit.
Speaker 3: I saw exactly what you were talking about.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I saw somebody.
Speaker 6: Talking about that. Yeah, yeah, so I was like, oh my god, maybe I didn't know if you've ever used that. I didn't never use those things. Real audio, yeah, yeah, something all that shit. But if you ever played anything on that, some of those programs have like a memory or a folder or something that saves the shit. I guess, So yeah, I don't know if you got it, but yeah, but yeah, I'm trying to upgrade, man.
Speaker 7: So I just kind of here's what y'all were using out there. You know, I'm getting tired of these fucking like little piddly Kent fans and like, just dude, it's just annoying anymore. It's cool when cool when you just.
Speaker 6: First starting out and you're like, oh, oh yeah, it's got a cute little tents going and ship, you know, but at a third point you're like, man, like I.
Speaker 7: Gotta droll a pair of fucking balls and get some real fucking nuts. It's hairy nuts down here, you know, on deck right, Matt, we're trying to upgree We're trying to be better, Matt.
Speaker 3: Well, fuck, I went through that process of moving from tents to moving to rooms that had walls on them and sticking you know, lights as high as they could go into the ceiling running like that and at the end of the day making seeds. It tents really worse smarter. But with that said, I would never release multiple males in the same room, like even if carbon scrubbers and herpie alters worked. Uh yeah, not not too into that, but yeah, I having the tents it is, it is helpful. Yeah, yeah, So I look at it.
Speaker 6: I look at it more like not so much like controlling contamination or whatever, because if I'm doing a pollination, I literally just am doing that pollination. I'm not and I'm and usually when I'm doing a shutting down for a month or two as far as making seeds and spraying it down and doing a flower run right, doing some other stuff. But for me, like the idea of like tints being important for like when you're bringing is to save my flower tent as best as I can from getting to hit more so than like so lad the copy kits had copy You can't have multiple tints the same, you know.
Speaker 7: Oh dude, it takes a little brush. Just you've seen Paullen bro You'd barely tap some. It gets on the leaves and go, it fucking goes everyborn instantly. There's no fucking way just literally opening a zipper on the.
Speaker 3: Tent exactly on the tent. What is as good as your carbon films are gonna do you fucking.
Speaker 7: Get out through the door, like.
Speaker 9: Like I don't know, that's just that's those type of guys is capitalized off, like the COVID like board people that have nothing to do and like I don't know, Pokemon card collector bros like getting into the.
Speaker 7: Space collecting seeds and like it was a I don't know dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a dude named gh Caesar that worked with dick Horse seeds or dark Horse, I can't remember what they were called dick Horse. The guy had a card and a dating or game that he showed on Facebook. Jason, I forget his fucking name Brooks. Anyways, it eh Caesar was one of these dudes that collected seeds like Pokemon cards and traded them but did not grow them. The weirdest thing I ever saw was when we had I had a booth with Compound before when when y East was still a part of Compound and I remember mentioning g m O and I swear to God, this tcesar dude, and this is new, Like I like ts is nice. But the weirdest thing I ever saw is him go, did you say GMO? And I was like, yeah, I said anyway. I started playing with his nipples.
Speaker 7: It was a feel about GMO.
Speaker 3: Right, there's all that milk coming out. Who's having the baby?
Speaker 7: You were the lady, dude, I am enjoying the process of pregnancy. Not for me, but yeah, I'm the wife. She's uh getting thick and all the right places. Man. I mean, let's we were, you know, going from uh mellows to bigger melow to say, let's just say it that way. Be respect.
Speaker 3: I've seen I've at least seen an AI version of your girlfriend. She's awful pretty.
Speaker 7: It's the motion, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we're hitting. We're hitting about one one right around there, so we start winding it down, screwed. Is there anything that I'm forgetting or that you want to get in bro? No?
Speaker 2: No, I uh.
Speaker 4: I think because we Yeah, I'm pretty sure we covered.
Speaker 7: Almost all of those uh.
Speaker 4: Those articles we covered the test results from from the d.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And we will be chatting on discord after this tonight because I mean someone put in a five dollars super chat and requested it. So yes, of course we'll be doing a discord after this tonight. And uh, I think I enjoy doing that. I like talking to the boys after the fact, getting getting some feedback on how the show went. Yeah, I'll have this up on audio, hopefully not too long after. And like I said, uh, we've really only announced the Stony Iomi drop in the discord so that all the discord people could grab up as much as they want, if there's any left. And granted, a lot of orders people say they're gonna send to the po box, right, but they sometimes they just make the order and never do so there might be some restocked that there's a finite amount, a very small finite amount, So get what you can and I'll just remember regular seeds. Stony Iomi. You know what my website is, don't have to say it, get it, get it, got it good, That's all I gotta say with that.
Speaker 7: What does gave me on your website?
Speaker 3: Matt Ah sticker, I'm a food I don't know an I can't even ship a sticker for five dollars no more. That's six fifty, dude.
Speaker 7: This is big ship, dude, unbollard dude, five dollars.
Speaker 3: Or might you might be a kid combined of our seamen, this is possible. Me all three and often dude circle jerks into a cup. It's not well known. We stir it up and we uh we saw it on the side.
Speaker 4: You're just sometimes we just throw it out the window, you know, wherever, whoever it hits, it hits.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 3: Hopefully you don't end up looking like my weird arab looking ass. And uh, yeah, you can get some of my Mexicans.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude, maybe you get my fuz. Dude, I'm fucking jack kind of lately.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, Ice, Ice, I'm not Mexican. I am all white. Let me take that back. What what what platform we're on? Anyways?
Speaker 7: Oh, I was confused what you're talking about. I was like, dude, you were Mexican as hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But also also I forgot that was when I should have said something when you asked me the armor reforger.
Speaker 3: On Twitch, there might be.
Speaker 4: Game playing more game playing on Twitch, so you might just see random streams of gameplay.
Speaker 3: And I'm hoping we can cross streams like on on on that ship and play together on Twitch together.
Speaker 4: It is a great game for like t like it specifically for teamwork.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that ship. Like I said, I'm a Tom Plancy type guy. Splinter Cell, Breakpoint like all that stuff. Break Point I probably put two hundred hours into. I love so much. But I was really like, I like to snipe and never get caught sniping before I get to the last guy. And that's when I usually go in hosy. If it's like that, then I'm all about it.
Speaker 4: You definitely want to. I mean it's you essentially want to. The reason why I got pretty good pretty quickly in it is, uh, because like I fucking just you know, like I used to get paid to do that, not play games, but like be a soldier. So like yeah, you literally want to be like using like hand railing roads in the tree line and stuff. You know, like just using regular tactics really helps in that game because it is not like call of duty. You do not want to drive straight into a base or fuck, you know, like and you have to do resources, like have to run supplies while getting fucking attacked.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, Yeah that's cool.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Yeah, yeah, I'm all about it. I'm all about it. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Uh, I can't join the chat tonight, guys.
Speaker 6: I gotta go immediately start water and after this actually, but I will join up tomorrow in the Discord.
Speaker 7: I'm getting back to more stable, uh point in my life, I guess you know where. Yeah, I have more time. It's just been in stressful the last few months. I'll be honest, like a lot of moving and doing all too much. Guys, they stay Moving's up there with some of the most worst stressful ship you can do. It is by dying or something.
Speaker 3: I think it is that having a fucking kitten and apologies waiting on packages they're going out. I have I have half of the stuff printed out that needs to go out on labels, and I just needs to stuff with with the fifteen minutes at a time. No sleep. It's been rough. It'll get better the next week or so, hopefully, and get all this out and uh you know the goodie bags will be uh go out with our merch only merch of course. Uh yeah, buytuffee dot com Ford slash Matthew Wright if you want to join the discord and uh yeah, if the UFC fights happen tomorrow, let's watch him. Let's watch them together for assholes.
Speaker 7: That'd be great, dude. Somebody says I heard Chuck.
Speaker 6: He's picking out blacksmithing on and make a sweet pair of trim scissors.
Speaker 7: Dude. Yeah, I've been trying to get in blacksmithing for like ten years. I just ain't done it.
Speaker 6: And dude, making scissors and blacksmithing is actually extremely hard, uh to get him to be flush and stuff. But uh, I'm really actually getting into it so I can mainly just make some like kind of I know it sounds weird, but I'm a weird guy. Uh, like heirloom swords for my kids. Dude, I'm gonna make them all. Like, uh, I want to make like an actual like swords swords.
Speaker 7: You know, I don't know. I'm Irish, so I don't know. I have a I love.
Speaker 6: History with that kind of stuff and like I don't know, just medieval times and uh armor.
Speaker 7: And weaponry and stuff like that, the historical weapons and stuff. I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's just my jam.
Speaker 7: I always wanted to.
Speaker 6: Try my try to make some of the ship dude, I don't know, some maybe even get into making armor and mainly just knives and swords, but right now I'm just in a building phase, man, So it's going to take me another like five six months of gathering equipment because I don't know if you know anything about Blacksmith and guys, but.
Speaker 7: It's it's expensive too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've been making a lot of my own ship, but I'm still missing it. I'm really missing my nvil. I'm not going to make a ghetto.
Speaker 7: One, but I want to make a I want I want to you know, I'm older. I want to start right.
Speaker 6: You know, if somebody said, yo, could you would you want to start with cuts or start from this like or whatever, like growing weed. I want to start with the best ship I can get my hands on. So I don't know, I'm just yeah, that's kind of what I'm getting into now, guys black Smith. Yeah yeah, if you if you want a metal dildo, whatever, I can make this kind.
Speaker 3: Of baby knuckles, knuckles knuckles, they make money.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said, we need you Chuck five dollars.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Hey, everybody needs a piece of Chuck in our life.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking, And yes, Chuck is autistic. We are all autistic. Anybody who gets into genetics this deep or is probably heavily in the spectrum.
Speaker 4: Nope, I took a test. Yeah, yeah, and recently and I only got a sixty seven on it.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I scored about the highest you can get on it.
Speaker 6: I'm probably like, I'm probably definitely on there in some way ref him. I know I got some form of the adhd H got launder. I probably got a lot more than I don't got.
Speaker 7: I guess I don't know. That's cool. And if I don't know, I never got a test or nothing. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I like me.
Speaker 6: I don't care if I I got problems. It is what it is, you know, I love myself. That sounds weird, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: I like this name white people. I'm wait, I read the room with that. With that, I want to say thank you to everyone. Thank you depends for helping. Like when this cat got dropped off on us, it was the last second thing and she's hung in like a champ and the first two days I couldn't deal with it, and she has saved his cat's life and it's become a big part of our lives. So shout out to my lady and doing the thumbnails getting all that done and and helping with everything. So shout out appreciate record.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, sorry, appreciate you man.
Speaker 3: All right, we are off to Discord to go hang out and nerd out let me fine final outro here it is and with that, love y'all screw pins FI want to sit at the table with the syndicate. Check out our Patreon and our link tree or description below. Our merch side is officially live. We have all sorts of shirts, hoodies and goodies to sort you out, and shipping is super fast and most importantly, the quality is top notch. I've been saving old designs for years for this purpose, so please check it out syndicate here dot com. We also have an underground syndicate Discord where we get together and solve old strain history together daily. It's an amazing community of learning away from IG and it's an amazing resource for old catalogs and knowledge. We hope you join our union of breeders and growers. Come check it out.