Speaker 1: And back with Corey Hughes for a series of mailback questions. So Corey, let's just jump in sure this is from Schuler D seven six four four. I keep seeing Corey Hughes express surprise at the idea of Oswald speaking little or known Russian well in Russia and taking it as evidence that Oswald didn't actually speak Russian. Corey, isn't the whole point of sending a double slash false Oswald to Russia that he can listen to all the Russia Russian being spoken around him without letting on that he understands it.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I don't think so at all. And so I spent a lot of time trying to figure out where the Russian you know, aspect of this came in and the Russian language speaking. I would separate from the interest in communism because we have two somewhat anomalous instances of him talking communism. One in fifty three in North Dakota with Henry Timmer right, and then we have the Palmer McBride's stuff where Oswald was allegedly kicked out of one of the meetings for the New Orleans Astronomers Club by the guy who was hosting its father because he couldn't take Oswald talking about communism anymore. And that happened in nineteen fifty eight, early fifty eight. And so those are two the only two communist instances that you'll have period until March of nineteen fifty nine. And then March of nineteen fifty nine is when you start to see Oswald talking, reading the communist books, getting the newsletter at the marine base at Santa Ana. And so it's really nobody can place Oswald as being interested in communism or speaking Russian really until this time period. And that's when it continues through, you know, the end of his marine career in September of fifty nine. But the Oswald, whether or not he actually spoke Russian, this is kind of what I'm piecing together. John Armstrong had put forth a theory, and he kind of stuck to this theory that he believed that the two Oswalds, one of them was imported from either a concentration camp or some Eastern Bloc country post World War Two, brought here already speaking Russian. I don't believe that's true at all. There's really the evidence for that is very minimal at best, and there's far more evidence for me that the two Oswalds were brothers, which eliminates the possibility of a Russian speaker, right, the zero evidence that he had any kind of accent or anything growing up, right, So that kind of goes out the window. And so then you get into the statements of people who were in the Marines with him at Santa Ana. And the Santa Anna Bass was a CIA base, like straight up, it was a helicopter base that was six miles from the El Toro main base. Okay, so everything that goes on there is suspect. And so you have Marines who are saying that they saw Oswald listening to Russian records and reading Russian newspapers and then looking up the words in the Russian English dictionary. Okay. Now, there has been some highly well, highly discussed speculation regarding whether or not Oswald was sent to the language Academy at Monterey, right, which is what San Francisco, And so I kind of dismissed that for a long time. But then when I really got a grip on the timeline, what you have is Oswald returns from the Far East December twenty second, and then he goes on a break, goes to Fort Worthses his brother, and then he's back in Santa Anna by like the second week of January. But then from there until mid March, for about two months he's not at Santa Anna. He is sent to Yuma, Arizona, and he sent to allegedly some kind of drills off the coast of California. I forget if it was I forget if it was north or south. But so you have a two month period where Oswald pretty much is unaccounted for because we don't have detailed information on what went on in Yuma or these drills that he allegedly went. So between mid January and mid March, we have basically we got to they could have done anything with him. And when you really come to understand how the marine diaries are written and the duty rosters, they have substitute information in places like all the radar stuff was top secret, So no one is on record as having been at Biloxi, but they're they're usually at like Casco HQ in Alexandria, or there's a couple other places that they list when you were out doing something they didn't want on the official record. Right, So we really don't know what Oswald was doing for those two months between January and March of fifty nine. And this is if he went to the Monterey School at all. This is when it would have been, and so I don't know much about that school. From what I've heard, it's a very intense crash course on how to speak the language, and you kind of get out of it with a basic understanding of how the language works and a better ability to pick it up in a quick manner. So then what he you have from from mid March until September. He's doing all this trying to learn the Russian language by reading the books and stuff. One thing that confuses me is they would do these like little variety shows just to entertain themselves in the marine barracks, and Oswald would get up and he would speak in Russian, and people said he they thought he spoke fluent Russian. But this is from people who didn't speak Russian. So what was he doing at those times? How well was his Russian there? Then he gets to the Soviet Union and I haven't done my intense study on the Soviet Union yet. I have to finish my next book and then I'm going to spend probably a year on that. But from what I've come to understand, when he goes to Russia, he doesn't really understand. He doesn't speak Russian to any of his friends there. And Marina makes the comment that she would get cigarettes from her American friends in the Soviet Union. What American friends? What are you talking about? American friends? Right? So obviously you got other English speakers. So I kind of got thet I kind of took from that he didn't speak much Russian, and there's really no evidence that he spoke much Russian. And I have a recording of him speaking in Russia speaking English, right, And so I don't That's kind of what I put together that they say he's fluent when he gets back, And the only thing that makes sense to me is that he possibly went to the language school, you know, studied the Russian language independently for a couple months, gets to Russia, and when he hooks up at Marina, I'm kind of assuming that that is where he kind of learned more Russian, was more comfortable with speaking it. But then again, I have to go back and reanalyze all the statements of people who say he spoke fluent Russian like Peter and Paul Gregory and these guys who there's something up with those guys, and I don't know what yet, but I'll get to it eventually. But I have to realize the statements of people who said he spoke fluent Russian when he got back to America, because I don't know how true that is. And so, yeah, that's pretty much my take on his Russian language stuff. It probably started in the Marines and then continued in Soviet Union, and then he's considered fluent when he gets back. So that's kind of what I put together. But no, the whole purpose of going on the the Soviet Union, from what I can tell, was just to go there because they had dozens of false defectors and each one of them. The Russians aren't stupid, they know what's going on. They had people on these guys all the time. And so how many resources for years did they just burn?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And I ask part of what it was getting them a chase their tail for years because there was no appical there was no actual intelligence that ever came from any of that. What the diagrams and sketches of the radio factory give me a break. Who cares, right, So I mean it's to me, it's yeah, nothing ever came of that, and so I think there's nothing supposed to come to that. That to me seems the whole purpose of the false defector program.
Speaker 1: Let's stick with this. It's a good segue. This is from sid Hatfield. I'll agree with Corey's assessment of Armstrong. John has done tremendous work which helps explain so many of the discrepancies that we've been aware of throughout the years. But I do not agree with a number of Armstrong's conclusions in quite a few areas. May Brussel also felt that Oswalt's fake defection to the Soviet Union went operational in order to bring Marina, who she felt must have been Brussel, who Brussel felt must have been related to someone in Dallas's white Russian community, to the United States talking to Marina. The fact that Marina was contacted by another apparent American agent whose name I forgot right around the time that she met Oswald lends credence to that suspicion. I don't know if she's referring to Rob Robert webs Okay. I also think that the fact that Oswald relocated to Meansk and spent time there working for the Zeyger family, who later immigrated to Argentina, where a number of Nazis are known to have fled to after World War Two, makes me believe that Oswald mingled with the fascist white Russian Nazi while in the Soviet Union, a net network of those individuals. It's telling that Oswald and Marina were greeted by Spas t Rackin of the World Anti Communist League upon their arrival back to the US. The idea that Oswald was in contact with a fascist network of Gallon agents inside of the Soviet Union never occurred to John Armstrong, But then he's not an ex on the twentieth century history of Eastern Europe. You want to comment on any.
Speaker 2: Of that, Yeah, these are all excellent points. Now, Honestly, I don't think that Oswald was ever in the loop on understanding what was going on at a high level. I don't think that he was. He might have. He was probably manipulated and told to do things, but whether he knew why he was doing them or whatever, doesn't I don't really think so. Well, the more I come to understand Oswald, I feel like his whole life, he was kind of manipulated, used for various purposes, and really was never in on the joke, right. I think that he was just kind of told to do this and that without really necessarily knowing why did he have an alternative reason for going, Meaning bringing Marina back was at the point of the whole trip. It's possible I don't know enough about Marina's connections to the white Russians to say it thing about that, although I have learned in this story nothing is outside the pale, everything is on the table. So that's something now that I'm aware of that I will might make a point to look into that when I get to the Russia stuff. But I have a feeling that there's a lot of behind the scenes stuff, even in regards to the false defector program, that we just don't aren't aware of, and so it's hard to make a judgment on. But I bet I wouldn't be surprised if Oswald was just unwitting and everything he was told to do, because I'm convinced that he went to Russia I was told to do basically, go get a job and do nothing and just hang out. And then once he gets back to the States. With the exception of the fair Play for Cuba Committee stuff in New Orleans, it seems as though he was just given these kind of front jobs. Whether he worked at them or not, I still haven't figured out, just kind of and I feel like he was left in waiting his whole life. His whole life, he's waiting for something, waiting for whatever. And I feel like the only operational stuff we can say Oswald was doing was that fair Play for Cuba Committee stuff. Outside of that, it seems like he was just kind of left out to dry, and you know, I think that probably caused some frustration in him. And so like when he's being asked at the you know, on the press conference and they're talking to him, he gets that look on his face, like he gets a look on his face like everything just hit him at once. What happened. His whole life just fell into place at once, and he realized that he'd been set up for goddamn ever, right, and like his whole life was just a big waste. That's what that When I see that face on television, that's what I see.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, let's you know, let's take a break here for a second and just say, you know, folks, Corey, where's the best way for people to get your work? Where do you want people to go? Do you want them go to Amazon or is there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Amazon is the best place for the book. And if you want to listen to my podcast, it's Corey's Bloody History, available everywhere. So my podcast is very different. I don't really do a general podcast for the average listener. The people who live of my stuff are dedicated because I just sit there and I read documents. No normal person is going to listen to me reading fourteen parts of Kerry Thornleigh documents, right, you know. So I only really recommend my podcast for the more serious researchers because it's a great resource to just listen to and not have to spend the time reading it yourself, you know. But yeah, my book is really where I want everyone to go. A warning from history. I'll be working on the second edition here in the next year, the next couple of months, once I finished this second book, because there's a couple of things I need to update, and I'm putting out a second edition with all the all of the pictures and documents and all this stuff. It's going to be a Monster, probably two volumes, but yeah, go to Amazon and get the book for both of them.
Speaker 1: This is sid hat This is sid Hatfield again. Okay, I'll point out right away that Corey doesn't apparently know what Zionism is all that, all that Zionism is is an iteration of fascist doctrine. It's Jewish fascism, that's all. There's nothing more to it than that. And it was hitler'sess that laid the foundation for the creation of Israel with their emigration program of so called German Jewry to Palestine, which began about nineteen thirty six.
Speaker 2: Well, the Hvar Agreement was nineteen thirty three, wasn't it. Either way Hitler, let me say, so, you have the Zionists and people are like, well, some people think that he was like a Zionist puppet, which is ridiculous. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right, And so basically Zionists are not pro Jewish, they're pro Zionists. They want to relate replace Judaism with Zionism, which is basically, well, you have on paper with Zionism in is but ultimately it's a plot to take over the world. It all goes back to their occultic nonsense and how and their supremacy supremacy views and all of all the rest of us are cattle. And so that's ultimately what Zionism is. Yes, it is Jewish FASTI fascism for sure, but ultimately it is the most destructive ideology the world's ever seen. It's leading to the destruction of Palace Stein, as we've seen in the murder of how many people. And so, yeah, I understand what he's saying, and he's not wrong, but he's not completely correct and saying I don't know what zion is.
Speaker 1: It is, so you know, I just I'm not endorsing it or anything, but it just there's an upcoming film, Palestine thirty six, which is about the Arab revolt. I think it's made by a Palestinian woman filmmaker. So I saw the trailer to that recently and it looks it looks really good. This is at freezing wreck. Corey Hughes might have a good idea of what happened that we're moving into the TSBD here on this question. He might have a good idea what happened, but he keeps saying it's simple and it all fits. I'm sorry, but does he ever listen to himself even if every word of it were to be true, It's convoluted as hell. I think there were Oswald impersonators, and you you do mention that by the way you do say I know, I know, I'm sounding crazy right now. I think there were Oswald impersonators, But that automatically makes the truth convoluted. Also, having the impostor be the worker book depository, yet having the real Oswald except that story as some sort of cover is convoluted as hell. Corey himself seems perplexed by the naturally if I work in that building.
Speaker 2: Line right right, right, So, yeah, the whole thing is complex. And when I say it's simple and straightforward, what I really am saying is when you grasp the totality of all the players, and you understand New Orleans, you understand the relationship to Chicago Mob, you understand the relationship to the LA Mob. You understand how all of these people are intimately connected through people like Jack Ruby and David Ferry. Then the relationships between all the various parties seem they come together primarily through the Mob aspect myri Lansky, right, And then we have perman Decks, which who sat on the board of permandecks, Joe Bonano and Modalits, Right, those guys are like, those guys are big players in the American mafia scene, right, And so all that then flows down to Marcelo and New Orleans and Traffacante and Tampa and Giancana in Chicago and even the Mickey Cohen crowd out in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So the interconnected web to me is very much present. That's why when people say things like Roscoe White was a shooter, or this guy was a shooter, or that guy was a shooter, I'm like, they don't fit into this web anywhere. I'm like, the reason I'm so quick to exclude people because they do not fit this web of convolution anywhere. There's no information that links them to this immediate crowd. No, you might have cia people are saying we're shooters, but you can't link them to any one of these people outside this web of characters that we've assembled, right, And so I'm sorry I forgot the original question.
Speaker 1: They had a question. He was just he was saying it was convoluted as hell.
Speaker 2: It is convoluted. But when you really come to understand the big landscape, and you understand and the fact that A they use body doubles. B it's all tradecraft. You know, you kind of understand how this thing was pulled together. And then when you look at the setup of Oswald in New Orleans, clearly CIA the trail through you know, Joe Anitas to Gauday to getting Oswald on TV all CIA setup, right, so yeah, right corporate. So once you understand this larger landscape, it's like, Okay, I can see what they did there, all right, I got you over that's what they did over here, and it and it all makes sense and falls into place. And that's why I say sometimes it's pretty straightforward when it's not.
Speaker 1: And that's where and that's where you possibly lose folks because for years you have folks who are accepting what has been presented, not I'm not even talking about the Warren Report. I'm talking about other research that is presented, and you're trying to understand what you're seeing is not at all kind of reality. You know, there's there's so much more. There are more dynamics going on that you're trying to bring out of those shadows. And I think that's what's confusing people because it's a cognitive dissonance. Your presentation of what happened is is just it's kind of mind blowing for people, I think, and I think we're struggling to kind of to pick.
Speaker 2: Up right, keep up with you. Well, So a lot of my research I started to realize that when it came to like the assassination day and where people were and stuff, I started to realize that people were lying, and I'm like, why are you lying if you weren't there, what's it doing? What's going on here? Like Lauren Hall, he has an alibi about being at like Hudson Medical Equipment Supply applying for a job, right or something like that. Oh, he met with a guy named Hudson who was with this IP medical supply at in la And then that was bunk. That ended up being the I recanted his statement, you know. And then you have David Ferry who just none of David Fairy's story about the Winterland never made mey sense. And so as I'm reading and I'm like, what is happening here? And it really took me a while before I realized, oh my god, people are saying there are certain people when they're not right, Like, clearly David Ferry never went to the Winterland, but somebody was there, right. And then when I realized who his inner circle was, right, and then you go by the descriptions given by Rule Lawn Truck Roland, It's like, oh, obviously it was Arcacha who went to Winterland, and he obviously was already close with Leyton Martin's and Alvin Boboof and those other guys. That's why they you know, it wouldn't be a random person who's going to impersonate Ferry, it would be an inner circle guy, right. And so once I started realizing that a lot of people were not where they said they were, I realized that the whole I was looking at the whole thing wrong. Just because someone said they were somewhere doesn't mean that they were right. And that became a big part of me understanding that Oswald was being impersonated, and even Jack Ruby had his brother Sam impersonating him, and like everybody's being impersonated, and where does any impersonation ever come into the official story? Nowhere, not at all. And then the thing that really bothered me the most, and this still bothers me, the most simple things like pattern recognition of the sightings of Oswald. How many sightings of Oswald do we have where he's with a large husky Latin with a pockmark face. We got at least a half a dozen, right, And so I don't understand how the relations how people William Seymour in numerous writings people said he looked like Oswald, and even Lawrence Howard said he resembled Oswald. And then when you come to understand the relationship between Seymour and Lawrence Howard and who Lawrence Howard is in his description the real minute you realize that Lawrence Howard is a large husky Latin who's got a pockmark face, moles on his face, he fills in a half a dozen gaps instantly, right, And then it should have been a no brainer for the Oswald hanging out with Lawrence Howard to have been William Seymour. Right. Even Howard gave that clue when he was interviewed. So to me, these things that are pretty obvious, did it really take sixty years and someone like me to figure it out? What kind of cruel world is this?
Speaker 1: Why do researchers shy from who the shooters are?
Speaker 2: Then I don't know, and it bothers me a lot, Like I just started reading James Douglas's book on JFK, The Unspeakable.
Speaker 1: Have you read before?
Speaker 2: No, I have not. I'm about one hundred and fifty pages in, and my disappointment grows with every page. On his very first page of his introduction, he makes the statement that discussing the large scale operation of the assassination is far more important than what happened on the ground. In Daily Plaza, he says that on page one of his introductions, the split.
Speaker 1: Sation, I think a lot of people think that. I think Corey, I.
Speaker 2: Think that's wrong. I think it's blatantly wrong because when you look at it from that angle, you got fifty million CIA conspirators and you can't connect almost any of them to the damn assassination. So looking at it from that perspective is wrong. And the reason I went after the shooters is because once you trace the shooters and reverse engineer their handlers, you can see exactly who was in the line of of the chain of command. Right. So, but then you have this conspiracy layer where there's like all those fifty million CIA agents that you can't really link to anything. I just call them the conspiracy layer. Who's in that Dallas Angleton, all the top guys at CIA, who do I take out of that conspiracy layer? Jam Wave? Clearly all in Daily Plaza directly linked to the handling of New Orleans. Right, So, uh, what was the question?
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you about Douglass real quick. You know his thesis is about JFK one and piece.
Speaker 2: Okay, So so.
Speaker 1: He has he talked about Demona yet.
Speaker 2: I haven't gotten I haven't gotten that far in the book. He doesn't talk about that, okay. So one thing that really bothered me is offload. A lot of researchers offload their research to other researchers and just take them at face value. And you can't do that. Like one example, I think he references Oswald going to being at five point forty four Camp Street with Guy Banister and giving an office on the second floor, and he obviously didn't research at himself. He took that from somebody else. Because I believe that's one hundred percent wrong. We can clearly put the relationship between Kerry Thornley and Guy Banister going back to like late sixty one, right, So carry Thornley is connected to LSU Professor Martin mccauliffe through Joyce Tally. Joyce Tally probably a Cia Honey Potter hangaround or something. And then Martin mccaulliffe wants to meet Carry Thornley over his book about Oswald The Idle Warriors, which to me is like unbelievable, it's a bad cover story. And then Martin mccaulliffe likes the book so much he wants to introduce him to Guy Banister, and so we have the definitive relationship between Kerry Thornley and Guy Banister going back to late sixty one. By summer sixty two he puts himself in the company of David Ferry and a whole crew over there, right, so we've got this huge relationship between Carry Thornley and this New Orleans crew and Douglas Jones. Basically to Wiseberg pointed out that it was Kerry Thry who picked up the flyers from him. He identified four pictures of Kerry Thornley, even one with Kerry Thornley with the beard, and said, this is the guy who picked up the flyers. So obviously Kerry Thornley was managing the fair play for Cuba Committee project, right, And how do we know this? Another do we also know this because the name he put on the on the paperwork. He liked to use names of people who are in the Marines with Oswald. He used the name Osborne Leon Osbourne, Osbourne Mac Osborne was in the MACS unit at Santa Ana. And so for anyone to say that Oswald was at five forty four Camp Street, I'm calling bullshit because you're not gonna let your guy you're setting up walk around the belly of the operation. It's not gonna happen. So every reference I see to Oswald hanging out at five forty four Camp Street, to me just shows a very shallow level of research. And I've caught two or three times that Douglas has done this and offloaded his research to someone else and just referenced him because it supported whatever thesis he was going with at the time. Now, should you quote other researchers, absolutely, but you got to go into their work and you got to figure out the real story. And this is why I'm a big forget it, just going right to the documents and skipping people's books, because you'll get you'll get sidetracked with people's opinions on stuff, right, to be a total hypocrite because I wrote a book and I want you to get sidetracked on my opinions, right, So take that as you will. But no, so Douglas. He wrote this epic book and it's like small print. Man, it's like tiny print, and it's a lot. It's a huge book. Is if you know nothing about the assassination or that era, yes, read the book and it'll teach you a ton, But if you already know a lot of that stuff, to me, the book has gotten I've gotten zero value out of it thus far. And I don't mean to just be counter to the flow of you know, popular opinion, but I'm just critical of these people who didn't take the time on certain areas where they should have. And this is a big problem I have with Kennedy Research, as they don't focus on the micro details and they take things for granted like the whole Like the Clinton voter registration incident. Everyone is convinced Oswald was at Clinton. No possibility Oswald was at Clinton. And we know this because you go into the backstory of Clinton. There's two or three incidents that led up to it, which proof it wasn't Oswald because he was driving a car and all this stuff and you know. So, yeah, the Clinton voter registration incident, fascinating incident. Clearly Kerrie Thornley. And the reason I want to know why they were doing it because he was trying to get a job at Jackson Hospital and he spent like a month trying to build up to Clinton to get a job at the Jackson Hospital. Why yes or somebody, Yeah, it was. I'm convinced it was Thornley. Obviously we can't prove that. But why were they trying to get somebody into Jackson? Why? What could possibly be going on there? Well, the only thing that I can think of is that Oswald had an aunt named Pearl, Pearl Claverie, who was Marguerite's sister. Who was she was there and she died there in August of that same Yearly, it was only like two months later that they were starting to set up this whole thing to get into Jackson. So I don't know what that was about. No one will ever know what that's about, and that drives me crazy. So what was going on at Jackson in August of sixty three or September of sixty three that they needed to get into because that's a side that's like a side quest to the main game. They like that whole story. Really, I can't seem to connect to the main Kennedy story. I just can't see other than this connection to Oswald's aunt. But yeah, people who just assume it is Oswald and it's not, you got to really dig deep into the documents and the surrounding circumstances to realize that it was in Oswald.
Speaker 1: So, okay, this is from Time Magazine actually March twenty fourth, nineteen sixty seven, and it's Time recounting Perry Russo's grand jury testimony from two days earlier. And I'll follow if it's my question at the end here. So this is Time magazine triangulation of Crossfire. Garrison star performer was Baton Rouge insurance salesman Perry Raymond Russo, twenty five, who seemed a perfect witness for the prosecution until the defense began questioning him. Russo said that in September nineteen sixty three, he heard a plot to kill Kennedy revealed during the late night party at the New Orleans apartment of David Ferry, the ex Airline pilot who died last month. Also present were two men whom Russo knew as Clem Bertrand and Leon Oswald. Russo said he saw he had seen Oswald, who was half shaven and dirty, once before, in Ferry's apartment, cleaning a rifle like the rifle found in the Texas Book Depository. The weapon had a bold action telescopic lens. During the nineteen sixty three party, Russo testified, Fairy paced up and down. We've seen this played out and as Joe Passion doing it in JFK, throwing out ideas about triangulation of crossfire, the need for more than one gunman in the assassination attempt, and the probability that one of those there on the scene would be a kind of scapegoat. One had to be sacrificed. That was a quote discussing escape routes. Ferry suggested flying to Brazil with a refueling stopover in Mexico or directly to Cuba. Played in court later was a television interview that Russo gave to a Baton Rouge station last month, in which he quoted Ferry as sank only a month before the assassin. We will get him and it won't be very long question for you, Corey, So is this coming from Ferry at this point or is he speaking for Bender in the idea of Jewish agency masade, et cetera.
Speaker 2: No, I think he's definitely speaking for himself. The connections to all that are obviously through Clayshaw. Clay Shaw sat on the board permandex and CMC. That connects him to everybody right there. Permandex is is the I consider it the oversight board of the assassination. But really that to me was the proof that the Masad, Cia mafia and a whole bunch of other organizations all worked together in this illegal cabal. It was kind of like the Safari Club in seventy nine, the CIA outside the CIA. And we know the funding for Permandex came from Seligman and Schroeder, organized by Alan Dulles, right, And so you plug Clayshaw into that, and what does that tell you? He was a lot more than just some low level agent dealing with Latin America or whatever international trade. That guy was a major player for them to put him in that position in the first place, And to me, that's where it connects and then you have these so you have different levels of the motivation. Becomes irrelevant really because you have you have multiple motivations. The guys who pulled the trigger have a different motivation than the guys who gave the order. I mean clearly, whether it's money or they hated Kennedy or whatever it was. The motivations don't have to align.
Speaker 1: But the unifying element, you would argue, would be what then if there were different motivations but they had the same intent, where does that What links that then to it?
Speaker 2: The need to get rid of Kennedy. Kennedy's death itself was the one overlap and for different reasons, maybe revenge, maybe they prevent change. You know, it really didn't matter because they were all They were all willing to do it. So I believe David Ferry was very much an unwilling participant in a lot of the stuff that he did. They have blackmail on him. I'm going through his file once again. It's funny. I've read these files so many times and I always find new stuff. It's wild.
Speaker 1: But David, everyone should note what you just said for researchers and what I and I have to mention this before I forget. Have you ever thought about being an educator?
Speaker 2: I I hate the answer I'm going to give you, but I haven't. But if the money's on the table, I'm willing to do whatever.
Speaker 1: So you know, you would be a great teacher because a lot of and I've seen you in your podcast and you want to encourage people to learn research. Yes, because it's and what you just said about going back and reviewing the files, even though you've already done it, you're still learning things.
Speaker 2: I've read some documents like ten times, Like the David Ferry file, I've read through in its entirety, all seven hundred or eight hundred pages at least three or four times. And this time I went through it, I knew that he had they had blackmail on him, but what I realized was that they had a party one night and they had I'm not going to use their terminology, but they had three black girls there. The implication is that they were under age, and that there were film and pictures of David Ferry having sex with one of them, and his house was broken into and those films and the pictures were stolen, and so I'm convinced he was being and he told Brocheers. Reverend Brochers later that he was being blackmailed, and so I think that he was being blackmailed. But I think it didn't matter when it came to Kennedy because he was on board with that.
Speaker 1: You know. Anyone who talks about you know, like Propinquity and others who mentioned Faery as being a really nice guy and need to read the Deer bastardly.
Speaker 2: The Dear Bastard letter, yep. And that's one of the most important pieces of evidence that connects him to the And this is so obvious. I read that again yesterday, and the Dear Bastard Letter, it's like it has so much like basically identifies who the seaman coming into Galveston with the with the drugs was right. It says in that letter, you know, hey, what was that stuff that cloud dying? You got to bring more of that when you get back into town. Hey, when you come when's your ship coming back into town?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And then in the David Ferry file, like two pages later, it's got a page on Blackman, right, and it says that he's in the International Seamen's Union. So within three pages you can prove who the seaman coming into the Galvestonport, was right. And then when you realize that he got interrogated like the Tuesday after the assassination by everybody, right, it's like, duh, of course he was the guy bringing in the drugs, because that's what that's what David Ferry was talking about the Dear Bastard letter. And then at the bottom of the Deer Bastard letter it says for character evaluation only of Blackstone, Hello, and then the next page, two pages later, it's black Mon Right, So obviously Blackman was the guy bringing in he was. To me, that makes it obvious he was the railroad man because there's nobody else in that inner circle. You're not gonna go rob a bank with a total stranger, right, You're the guy who he was breaking down the rifle for you is going to be an intercircle guy. And black was in town for the weekend and then grilled on Tuesday. So I have to me that's how I put together the pieces on the railroad man, based on the description, the height all that stuff, because Blackman was like six foot two, you know, something like that.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, yeah, next question, all right, April tenth, nineteen sixty three, Why is that date significant.
Speaker 2: That's the Walker shooting.
Speaker 1: Where Oswald took a shot at General Walker.
Speaker 2: But I say that none of that story makes any sense. And when you get into the statements of Kirk Coleman, who was the fourteen year old kid who live next door. So Kirk Coleman, here's the shots. He goes running outside and he looks over the fence and he sees two cars aisling. I forget what cars they were. One of them, I think it was like a fifty seven or fifty eight Chevy, and that car had actually been seen a week a couple of days prior circling Walker's house by Max Klunch. And so those guys get in, one guy throws something in the back seat, they pull off. It's obviously there's two people there. Okay, the descriptions are kind of vague, but one of them, he said, was real skinny. I mean, he describes one of them as being like five eleven six foot, two hundred pounds, you know. And then when you understand the relationships and what was going on, and then the sports drone rifle range stuff, to me, it kind of fell into place that it was Howard and Seymour, you know, and Oswald look alike there and so. But then when I get to the statements of Jules Rico Kimball, he straight up says, in no uncertain terms, it was Howard and Seymour. And Garrison's grilling him on that, and he's like, well, you know, Oswald allegedly had somebody with him when it was allegedly two people there when someone took a shot. And he goes, oh, you mean like Howard and Seymour, And he makes a comment about how Howard was always wanting to get driven around doing pulling some kind of caper and so, and then Garrison says, oh, you think it was Howard and Seymour, And then Kimball says, look, I ain't trying to prove anything. I'm just trying to tell you what happened and why. And so that made very clear to me that's exactly who it was. Doesn't make any sense for Oswald to have done it. That means Marina lied about everything. Marina is such a backstabber. But hey, if it's be a backstabber or get sent back to the Soviet Union as a trader, you know what are you going to take?
Speaker 1: Right? You know?
Speaker 2: Because I'm sure they would make some stuff up about her and send her back if she didn't participate, or kill her or something, Billiam it on Oswald. But yeah, once you pull apart certain pieces of the story, like the Walker shooting, it becomes obvious who's lying and who's not, and who is involved in this scheme and who's not.
Speaker 1: So the mechanics are in are we're moving now? April tenth. That's deliberate attempt although.
Speaker 2: Right right, I would say so. And on Walker had to be in on it because he was visited by Lauren Hall and Jerry Hemming in March. So Lauren Hall and Jerry Hemming leave from Los Angeles and they go to Dallas. There they meet with Lester Logue, they meet with who's one of the oil guys in the background, potential funder of stuff. But I don't really pay much attention to these oil guys because there are plenty. And then they meet with Walker and then like two weeks later, the shooting happens and Walker's never He's not shot as like misses and goes through a window. It was an intentional miss right. Like the whole story is stupid, the whole the idea that Oswald wouldever admit to that is stupid. The idea he ever owned that rifle is stupid. The rifle was ordered with a fake money order, you know, I mean the money order. So I got to dig back into this, but I guess a lot of the evidence, like the photocopies we have of evidence where there's no original copies anymore, that disappeared. A lot of this stuff was all presented through one FBI attorney and I can't remember his name, but I got to do a deep dive into him because this guy is one lawyer presented a lot of evidence that all we have are photocopies like the Oswald money order that was actually used, allegedly used, it does not exist. Okay, All we have are photo copies of the front and back. And they screwed up bad here because the money order in the sixties were on card stock. They were hard card stock. I got pictures of them, like but they faked it on a piece of paper because it's got ink bleed through and you're not gonna get ink bleed through on card stocks. So the money orders fake. He didn't order the rifle. He could have gone in just like in the movie. They said he could have gone into any shop in Texas and bought a gun that was untraceable. The whole story is ridiculously stupid. It's an obvious setup, right, and so yeah, these are all just little pieces of the puzzle that fall into place once you start to see this is like a big logic problem, you know, like you know, Joe is looking up, Mike is looking down, somebody is looking to the left, who's looking at who? Right? Again, those kind of things, right, All you ought to do is once you can say with certainty this didn't happen, this becomes a concrete point and you have to move the rest of the puzzle around it. And eventually you get a lot of concrete points and then this very little room to move these things. And so that's what this is. It's a big logic problem. And once I realized that, and I realize you can make some concrete judgments, the rest of the story started to.
Speaker 1: Unfold, you know, as you know, you know Jeff Caufield's work, who throws everything on the radical right? And I was hitting the radical right pretty hard, trying to corroborate.
Speaker 2: Call Field, which guy is Cawfield? Again?
Speaker 1: He wrote General Walker in the murder of President Kennedy, who put everything on on Walker as the men.
Speaker 2: He did your show and he did like his book is like a thousand pages, right, yeah, yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 1: One yeah, one star review from the Eugenio on Amazon.
Speaker 2: But but that might almost be something to brag about though, honestly.
Speaker 1: But you know, I wonder though if there was speculating here, but if there was if there was a collusion element in place between factions of that radical right and the contingent of New Orleans and the and and and those individuals and at some point.
Speaker 2: The radical right, Like I can't really seem to link them into anything except like maybe a support network. So out in Los Angeles, you got like Carl McIntyre crew, you know, all these guys that connects to Warren Reynolds, which is like a one in a million kind of coincidence. And Harry Thornley, Kerry Thornley, Warren Reynolds, and Lauren Hall all met together in Whittier, California at a meeting of the State's Rights Party. Okay, Like that's pretty wild to me. But I can't really link directly any of these right wing guys, even Miltyer who was probably in Daly Plaza or a least knew about it. I'm just convinced that a lot of people knew. Like, we probably have one hundred plus people who are in Daily Plaza have never been identified. You know, there's a guy crossing the street with a hammer in his hand. Who the hell is that guy? Right, Like, there's so many people we just don't know. And so I'm convinced. Not only am I convinced they had a lot of people there to witness what happened, but I'm convinced also they flew a lot of people in from mafia, Corsican mafia, who to hell knows who else, just to be in Daily Plaza, just to be there. Because I have a feeling the CIA sends messages to the FBI and their actions, Like when the FBI comes across the fact that there's a dozen known assassins wandering around Dallas at the time, they're gonna know that's an op and they're gonna know that's a message to them to either back off or just to muddy the water, because those Corsica and mafia guys were all there in Dallas. Does an FBI report documents them tracing them into Montreal. They then crossed the border into New York. Then they made their way down to Dallas. That is a fact.
Speaker 1: But is this Sarti and others or is this Swetra.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's any names attached to it. There's no names attached to it, But I wouldn't say it matters. And honestly, those guys, to me, if they didn't pull a trigger, they're irrelevant and they're just there to muddy to water. So I dug into the whole Suetra thing and the whole you know what was his name, Michael Christian thing, and he gave you know, he talked to Joe West. They gave him all that information about the parallel shooter or no, he knew something because some of the information was right that he gave him and some of the information was wrong that he gave him. And so when I started looking into the whole Seetra thing, and turns out he has like what Michael rue and has got like three other aliases. But here's one thing I need to point out about that those three names are three real people whose identity was being shared. That to me is an identity transfer operation like anything else, and so do you find these identity transfer operations all over the place. And so once I kind of determined that the shooters were really part of this web of people we already all know about, it kind of eliminated, Like I said, I can't link the course agains or any of these other people to this web of inner circle stuff, you know.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, let's move on. This is at David Moss for two eight zero. The only rifle found in the TSBD that day was Oswald's Manlicher Carcano rifle. It's such a simple case. What do you think Oswald carried into work that morning? Curtain rods? And then I replied, how do you know he worked there in the first place? His reply, The fact that Oswald worked at the TSBD building is undisputed. There are documents and testimonies that confirm it, including a job black of patient pay stubs of verification from his manager, Roy Truley, as well as multiple witnesses, statements from more colleagues. Oswald himself even admitted to it on a TV broadcast. Like I say, it is undisputed and even accepted by the Jority of JFK Assassination conspiracy world.
Speaker 2: That just said it all. It's accepted by everybody. See, people take things for granted, and I learned very early on you cannot take anything for granted in this case. This case is as close to a real life Truman show as we've ever seen in any historical event. So Oswald, when you look at os we look at the statements surrounding Oswald is starting at the very beginning of the day, him showing up at Bill Fraser's house and getting a ride to work with Curtain Rod's this story falls apart. So he claims Bill Fraser claimed that Oswald when he came that day, was wearing a gray more or less flannel wool type coat, and he specifically called it a coat, not a jacket. A jacket is a more light thing. A coat is a coat. Oswald never owned a coat like that. That coat doesn't exist. There's no coat like that. Founded the book Depository, and then Oswald, the whole thing with the coat screws me up because Oswald allegedly left to go home to get his jacket to go to the movies. So why are you gonna home, go home and get a jacket if you've already brought a coat with you to work. It doesn't make any sense. And then I realized that you have Ed Shields, who was a guy who worked at the warehouse section and he testified before the House Committee on Assassinations. He testified that he was outside that morning and Buel Fraser is walking into the building and someone called out to Bull Fraser, Hey, Buell, where's your rider? And Bill Fraser said, I dropped him off at the building. That's a different story than they pulled into the back parking lot in the railroad yards, and then Oswald walked into the building. That's a different story. That was really when I threw in the towel on Buill Fraser realized he's lying about all this stuff. So we have all the evidence of him getting to work with curtain rods and all that stuff is out the window because it's based on Buell Fraser, who's a liar. Nobody at the building ever saw him bring a package in. And if you want to address if there was somebody at the building with paystubs and all this stuff, you have to answer a couple questions. Number one of the handwriting on the application, I'm convinced doesn't match. I'm convinced Oswald didn't fill that out. Oswald hand writing is chicken scratch, just like give Jim Garrison put it. Look at the self written biography that he did when he was in the Soviet Union is almost illegible. His handwriting is so poor that ain't the handwriting on the application for the book depository. When you look at who's on the payroll roster, who's on the different lists of people who work there, you have three different names. You have Lee Harvey Oswald on the actual roster itself of employees turned over to the Dallas Police, it said Harvey Lee Oswald. And then the payroll slips for the last week that Oswald allegedly worked there said Leslie Oswald. So you got three different names on the damn thing. And if you have somebody who's impersonating Oswald and he's introduced to everyone at the building as Oswald, of course you're gonna have witnesses ay and Oswald worked there. We don't have. We have hundreds of pictures of daily plaza the minutes after virtually everything was captured in a photograph or film somewhere in the first ten minutes. You know, we have no pictures of Oswald ever having been there at all. And then in doing my research, I find the story everything about Oswald being in the building that day. The most compelling story that, if you want to say Oswald was there, was the myth that Oswald was stopped in the second floor lunch room drinking a coke story by Baker and truly that story never happened. That is a myth. They fabricated that story because it is absolutely one hundred percent impossible for Baker and truly to have entered that building prior to twelve thirty six or twelve thirty seven PM, which means and why would they do that? Well, if you look at Willis ten photo, it's pretty clear they made an arrest outside the front of the pository. They're taking a man dressed all in black into custody. And so from what I've gathered based on the data, is that the shooter at the dal Techs ran north on Houston Street. When Baker got off his motorcycle. It wasn't to go into the depository. He claims that he believed the shots came from the depository because he heard him. No, he didn't, No, he didn't. He didn't come into the Daily Plaza for at least ten or twelve seconds after that happened. There's no possibility he could have heard where the shots came from. So we lied about that. And I believe what he saw was a man running with a rifle north on Houston Street, and then he goes and arrest that man, and that's captured in Willis ten. This totally debunks the idea that anybody could enter that building within ninety seconds. And it's more important to put Oswald on that floor inside the building than covering up an arrest outside the building. And so I believe that's exactly what happened, and I can say it a certain do we know this because of the statements of Robert McNeil, Robert McNeil reporter. He enters the book depository to make a phone call. He enters there, there's no cops in there, and he says, there's three men in there who are exceedingly calm for the pandemonium going on outside around them, which makes perfect sense to me because it was Buil Frasier, William Shelley and Bill Lovelady. Bill Lovelady who obviously killed the power to the building and turned it back on after the shots were fired. His phone call to this was New York News Desk didn't happen till twelve thirty six, so we can assume he didn't exit the building till twelve thirty seven ish, right, And when he left, he said there was no cops in the building. But when Baker and Truly allegedly come down from going upstairs, the buildings flooded with the cops already. So those two stories are incongruent. So it doesn't make sense for Baker and Truly to have entered the building prior to Robert McNeil making his phone call. Period. And then this makes perfect sense to me once again, because they end up stopping the man not in the second floor a lunch room with a coke story, they stop in between the third and fourth floor. We have multiple documents. In the original we have the handwritten notes, we have the type report, and then we.
Speaker 1: Have a.
Speaker 2: Memo from Chief Curry. It says the same thing about them being stopped, this man being stopped between the third and fourth floor, And in Curry's memo it clearly says that this man was Oswald. Okay, but this man was wearing a light brown jacket, just like the man who's captured in the Robert Hughes film in the railroad yards at twelve thirty three PM. Okay, so that man I concluded was William Seymour based on a huge series of events, most importantly jump to the Nash Rambler. So you have William Seymour impersonating Oswald working in that building. Everyone knew him was Oswald. He's stopped on the stairwell between his third and fourth floor, probably twelve thirty eight is probably my guess. They talked to him for a minute. Roy truly clears him as an employee, says, this guy works for me. Okay, it's clearly not Oswald. This guy's wearing a light brown jacket, all right. So they then let him leave whatever he's doing, and this is about twelve thirty nine. They keep going up to the top. He continues down the stairs, right because after he's seen in the Robert Hughes film, he re enters the book depository and makes his way up to the sixth floor, which is the only thing that makes sense if he's being stopped inside the building. And so here's another thing, is this isn't even better. This just dawned on me. If it's twelve thirty three and William Seymour is in the railroad yards, that precludes him from being stopped on the third or fourth floor ninety seconds after the assassination. Okay, it wasn't both, It's one or the other. So he leaves the building. He rushes out the back door, seen by Richard Randolph car two men, including a Latin. Okay, getting a gree Nash Rambler pull around records and commerce and all that stuff. They'll pick up Lauren Hall a couple of minutes later, but that Nash Rambler will circle back to the building at twelve forty pm. Perfect timing for a man who was stopped at twelve thirty eight, released at twelve thirty nine, continues his steps down the building and eggsit's at twelve forty perfectly timed. Like I couldn't I couldn't have done it better myself, you know what I mean. It's like, this is who Roger Craig sees. This is who Roger Craig sees as he comes down, And what is Roger craigsay? He says he thought he was wearing a light brown shirt because it was just a light jacket. But it wasn't a shirt, it was a jacket. And this is the man, this is clearly the man who was captured in the Robert Hughes film. I mean to me, it's I can see the entire chronological series of events from the time the shots are fired, how they went down the elevator. William Seymour was already on the first floor, he was guarding the elevator. Then they all leaved out the back of the building, two of them leaving the station wagon. William Seymore walks into Daily Plaza or into the railroad yards he's captured in the Robert Hughes film. He then somehow makes his way back into the building. Now, why would he go back in the building. Why what's the purpose of going back in the building? How could he possibly feel comfortable walking into that building because he worked there, He's supposed to be there. That's why this is how I came to the conclusion Oswald never worked there, Because if we had William Cymore in the railroad yards a twelve thirty three, and then he stopped five minutes later on the on the stairwell coming down the stairs. Then the only thing that makes sense is he felt super comfortable being there. He wasn't worried about being caught being in a building he wasn't supposed to be in. He stopped, he's let go out. Twelve forty he leaves the building seen by Roger Craig, and he gets into the nash Rambler. Roger Craig was shown a picture of the driver of the nash Rambler and he said, yes, that's the man I saw driving the nash Rambler. That picture was of a man detained in daily Plaza and let go because he didn't speak English. I have that picture. It's a picture of Lawrence Howard. Okay, So the relationship once again Oswald and a large husky potmark faced Latin guy in a different context, the driver of the nash Rambler and Oswald coming down from the book depository. This is all like, this is almost different pieces of the same puzzle. Like to me, this is very clear and straightforward, even though it's not clear and straightforward. Do you understand and so and so to me? And then I can trace the activities once they leave there. Once the green natural member leaves there and goes to Oak Cliff, I can tell you everything that happened from there, and then I can tell you from there they get over to the aqueduct where they leave in Robert Vincent's plane.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So the entire series of events from twelve thirty until they leave Dallas, I pretty much have most of it in a continuous chronology. So where does Oswald fit into that? Where I got nowhere, I got them nowhere. And then then you go into the statements of Robert McNeil again, who allegedly till Oswald told him to go use a phone, right, but he told that same story about Pierce Solomon. What you got? So you got two guys. So Pierce Solomon and Robert mcgeil give the identical story. But they're not together. Right. They're walking into the building exactly twelve third and they come across Oswald and Oswald they asked to use a phone. So you're telling me that Oswald got stopped by two reporters who asked the same exact question within like must have been seconds of each other. Gave me a break. Those stories are bunk. Nobody told them nothing. Those guys work for the goddamn CIA. They're clearly mockingbird because none of that story could have happened. And then when you get into the bus story with Cecil McWaters and you get into William Whaley's cab story, the whole thing just followed apart. Oswald never got on that bus, he never fled in the bus, and he didn't leave in the Green Nash Rambler. So how did Oswald leave the depository? He didn't because he wasn't there in the first place.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Then we have the film of Wade talking to the press where he says Oswald denied he was ever in the building that day. He says, Oswald had worked here, just not that day. That's a quote, and I believe that one hundred percent. But he didn't work there. It was a front job. They're all front jobs. It just you know, is it just coincidence that every single job Oswald had was connected to the CIA when he got back from the Russia. Everyone Ryley Coffee, run by the CIA, basically used to give spooks fronts. Like how many guys from Riley Coffee went to go work for NASA another spook front. Give me a break. None of his jobs were real jobs, None of them. They were fake jobs. Whether he even had to show up at all. I don't even know Jacker Charles stoveall who developed photos from the YouTube plane, and they're gonna put a communist defector. Give me a break with how stupid you gotta believe me to believe any of this? Really, like how some common sense people. Once you dig into all these micro details, the entire story falls apart and you realize we've been sold a bag of goods by people were supposed to trust, even Kennedy researchers, even Kennedy, none of them have ever looked into the possibility. It wasn't Oswalt the books pository, not one.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget the moment I realized it, or I was going through there's a packet of sixty pages. It's statements for people who worked in the book depository for the different companies. And as I'm going through it, I found like a half a dozen people who said they'd never seen Oswald there at all, or never saw him that day, or some people said they never saw him until he was on television. And that's when it hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm like, oh my god, he was never at the sports room rifle range, he was never in Mexico City. He was never any of these places, but yet we're supposed to believe he was at the Book Depository. And now I'm sorry. That's when I that's when I lost it and I realized the whole story of him being there was stupid. It's like ridiculous, Like you're gonna have an assassination and you're in a funnel assassins into a building, but you're gonna let your Patsy who's not in on just like wander around wherever he wants. Give me a break, give me a break. That's that's an operational security risk. You'd never do that same to me. The same thing applies at five point forty four Camp Street and all the places. At Oswald they say Oswald was when he never was right. So Oswald's the ghost. I think they kept him at a distance, doing nothing that frustrated him, and that was his life story. I don't think he interacted with any of these people other than Kerry Thornley, and probably he interacted with Clayshaw at some point.
Speaker 1: All right, this is at quad B four seven. One read somewhere of a JFK assassination whistleblower mentioning that Calogero Leo lips Mukery, Cleveland Mafia under boss in nineteen seventy six drove to Dallas with weapons. Not sure where I read it or who made the claim, but it could have been former operative Chauncey Holdtn story. Yeah and Alts are connections. Not even sure if it's true.
Speaker 2: All right, So let's talk about Chauncey Halt, because Chouncey Holt said. Okay, I would one hundred percent believe everything Chauncey Holt said with one exception, and this drives me nuts. I can't believe. I wish he didn't say this because I don't believe it, but I believe.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: He claimed to be the one of the tramps, which is a lie because he was like thirty years younger than the tramp. Leo Massei was that old tramp. Okay Leo Massari under one of the second or third level under bosses Cleveland Mafia under Licavoli, who was under John Scalish. John Scalish under the control of Chicago. So Cleveland to Chicago, mam. That's how kind of how they worked. They had, like the satellites. Chauncey Halt, who I one hundred percent no was in Daily Plaza. He definitely was there because he made a statement in that final interview. I'd go back and watch that final interview with him. It's fascinating once you get rid of his lines about being the third tramp. Like the rest of us, off he said makes sense. It was with one exception. He says he drove in from who was at Pete Lickavoli's ranch in Phoenix. I think it was. I think he drove him. He drove in with Leo Masseri and he says he drove in with Nicoletti. And I have a big problem with that because Nicoletti. A week before the assassination, Nicoletti killed a guy named Foreman in Chicago, and he was on the lamb. The FBI was actively looking for Nicoletti. Why in the hell would you bring him to the biggest assassination in world history. If he showed up in a picture in Daily Plaza, though, it would be like the whole thing would be over, don't I don't see how the hell they could possibly have let Nicoletty come to the assassination. But johncey Holt said he was there. But the reason I believe Chauncey Holt was in Daily Plaza is because he's like. One of the statements he makes was the police were there and they were arresting all kinds of people. He said, they arrested the guy messed up all in black like a ninja. And sure enough I got a picture of Daily Plaza of someone dressed up all in black like a ninja and their faces blurred out, and that told me everything I need to know, because no one ever talks about these black people dressed in black looking like a ninja. He's the only one. And he said that after I've already seen the picture. So when he said that, I almost fell out of my chair. I was like, holy shit, he was really there. And he said he brought Leomissari and that was perfect sense to me also because I already named Leo Massari as the old tramp, Danny Green being the tall tramp, Vincent Caldier own Junior being the short tramp. And so once I saw, once I confirmed that Chauncey Holt was there, based on his statements, I was like, wow, it all again, more pieces of the same puzzle all falling into place. But the statement about Nicoletti, I can't see why they would risk that operationally. I don't get that at all. Was he telling the truth? I don't know. It seems more like Danny Green was with him than Nicoletti, because Danny Green had to get there somehow, and Danny Green, I'm assuming, would be what leoh because so at the time, Danny Green is the head of the long shoreman union in Cleveland. Most people don't realize, but before Danny Green had his falling out with the Cleveland Mob, he was working with the Cleveland Mob. You don't get to be the head of the long shoreman out of nowhere. Literally, he was a doc worker and then he became the head of the long shoreman union. You don't get to do that unless the mob is helping you, right. And so then I find the picture that I find pictures from like late sixty two or early sixty three, right around the time of the assassination, Danny Green in a suit and he's got this very distinct tight curl in the front of his head. It's super distinct. You can't miss it. And then when you look at the tramp pictures, there you go, there's that. As they're getting marched out of daily plaza. There's Danny Green with his tight curl right in the front of his head, and that made perfect sense. The relationship to Leo Massari, his relationship with the Cleveland mob at the time, the statements by Chauncey Holt, that all added to my conclusions that he was a tall tramp. So yeah, Chauncey Holt's statements make a lot of sense to me, except for the Nicoletti thing. And he definitely was not the old tramp he bid him. He pretty much almost confesses that it wasn't him that he's saying because he doesn't think that I Howard Hunt, you know, should have had that kind of stuff put on him. But he knew that wasn't e Howard Hunt. He knew that wasn't the Howard Hunt. So why he would even say that in the first place is kind of ridiculous.
Speaker 1: So all right, what is Perham and where did Jack Ruby go the evening of the assassination?
Speaker 2: Okay, So Perham is a big, long story. It's a Jewish holiday, It's the Jewish Halloween. It comes from the Book of Esther. It's a story of the salvation of the Jewish people by murdering seventy thousand non Jews and the Persian Nukman official Empire official Haman. Right, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: All these Jewish salvation stories involve them murdering a lot of people, which is screwed up, but that's where it comes from. And so I'm convinced, based on the photographic record alone, there were rabbis in daily plaza wearing Perham ceremonial robes. Why because in order to commit an assassination and not piss off God, you have to main the religiosity of it, right, So Purham is in like February March, this is November. Therefore it's symbolic, and it's a symbolic sacrifice. And the reason they do it in that manner is because they're allowed to be sacrifice. I think I'm Passover and Purim. Those are the two times that the Jewish religion allows sacrifice. But they're not supposed to do sacrifice post seventy a d. Because the Temple was destroyed and they're not and they didn't have anywhere to do them, right, So therefore I'm convinced that they do these symbolic ceremonies during assassinations to maintain the religiosity of them to not piss off God. But the whole concept of going around God to not piss them off is like, like He's not going to know, right, give me a break. So that's the puream story. And that night a lot of people visited Jack Ruby's synagogue. Now I need to do a deeper dive into this and specifically his rabbi, but his rabbis to be connected to a lot of people. His rabbit seems pretty important, and so yeah, I believe that they kind of had a party that night at the synagogue. Jack Ruby goes by there and a bunch of other people stop by there, so something was going on there.
Speaker 1: It's very disturbing. You make an argument about the number of people who are lining Houston as the motor Kid approaches, and they're in various costumes and it's it's very dark.
Speaker 2: So it's here's the thing I get, like the vast majority of people, I say, like seventy percent of people who I show those photos too, of the unedited Robert Hughes film see what I'm talking about right away. They're like, oh my God. And then I show them the comparison to the actual robes in a real ceremonial of modern ceremony, and they're like, they can't they don't know what to say. The other thirty percent completely deny there's anything there. Like, I get some people who I'll play like, I'll show the two pictures of the two Osball who are clearly different people, and people like that, the same guy. I'm like, pull yourt that out of your ass for a second. Just look at it with an unbiased mind, Jesus. And we've got so many people entered into this field with so many preconceived notions. They're not ready to have their world shattered yet, you know. But trust me when I tell you, this Jewish occultic assassination stuff has been going on for one hundred years at least minimum, now here in America.
Speaker 1: Okay, so those who populated the witnesses to the sacrificial murder Orthodox Hasidic I don't know.
Speaker 2: This isn't this. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just don't know.
Speaker 2: You see, I think it consider these people occultists, like these people are beyond like older New Testament. And this seems to be a faction of Zionism that clings to the writings of the Talmut like they're finding some sort of ancient hidden secrets in it. And for some reason, all these Zionists who are deep into this occult stuff, they very heavily look to the Egyptian like the Book of the Dead and the Egyptian lore for answers deeper than the Talmud, which I don't seem to get. They seem to look for some sort of ancient historical truth and it's it goes way back before Juda asmm even, and so I don't even know what these people's deal is, but seemingly they believe in God. And from what I can tell, the Freemasons and all these like the God they believe in is Lucifer, which is weird to me. They don't believe that God created the earth and the heavens. They believe God kicked out Lucifer and as he was falling, he created the heavens and in the earth, and he's actually the noble good God and the real God is the evil guy. That's like what modern Luciferians believe. So they don't go around like worshiping, worshiping the devil and stuff. Right to them, the devil's not the devil. The devil is God in their mind. To me, this is all fiction. I don't believe any of this stuff. This is all what primitive people write to themselves to help justify their their suffering in the universe because they didn't know what the fuck was going on two thousand years ago, right, Like nobody knew a damn thing two thousand years ago. That's when all this stuff's sprang up from ancient religions, you know what I mean. And over time people have tried to, like, you know, make sense of this ancient stuff, and it doesn't. It just doesn't make any sense. We don't have a clue why we're here, or none of us do. None of us has a goddamn any idea what life is about or why the universe is here. We're all just you know, we're throwing darts in the dark. And so for them to be willing to murder people, and like, like, if you don't think that there are culty beliefs have anything to do with there, how they can just wipe out people in Gaza, Like, I don't know what to tell you that it's intimately connected between them and God's chosen people and all this stuff like part of the and I have no doubt part of what's going on in Palestine is all ritual sacrifice stuff. Like to me, that fits right with the Zionus ocult stuff, which is it is dark, it's scary. This is the world we live in. I never pictured this growing up, you know, I grew up. We have a bigger real of in a normal world and we have like you know, countries and presidents and everything is above board, and nothing is above board. Nothing.
Speaker 1: It's hard. It's hard not to forget, you know, with prison and Kennedy being Catholic.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know if I genuinely don't know if that really had anything to do with anything. I can't really see it. Maybe I just don't understand enough about that and why they would have prejudice against him. But I just don't I don't really understand that aspect well enough. But do you think there was a Catholic Do you think that was part of the reason he was killed?
Speaker 1: Maybe not.
Speaker 2: I mean, it might have been might have been a trust factor for some. I mean, if nothing else, it might have been a lingering factor in the background.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's hard to say because the Battle of letters Man that's really all you need to That's really what's that takes the cake in terms of motivation.
Speaker 2: I think it does completely. Yeah, but see, I think it goes deeper than Demona. I think Demona was more like the straw that broke the camel's back because Kennedy, from what I can tell, he was completely looking to cut all eight to Israel period, not just over Demona, but in general. He didn't want to give them ten cents. And that's the reason why I'm convincing he was killed ultimately by the guys at the top.
Speaker 1: Man, it's a shame.
Speaker 2: You have to realize Israel can servived without us, like at all, at all. They're not even a real country, They're like a proxy country.
Speaker 1: You know how we've said Fairy had that kind of pathetic last few years, you know, yeah, RFK, RFK kind of ghosted through those last few years of his own life. I mean, he had that campaign at the end, But I wonder how much he was he understood what was going on, if.
Speaker 2: Any what do you think you know, he was anaced you know, I don't know if he understand I don't really know much about him and what he knew and didn't know in regards to the Israelis. I don't know how much him and his brother talked about it. His brother had to have talked to him about it. When you go back through the documents, Kennedy was getting briefings the documents themselves from before Kennedy, starting in like nineteen sixty. There's Kennedy was getting like weekly briefings on what was going on with Israel. There's stacks and stacks of documents. There's one document that lists all of the different communications, meetings, everything you're having to do with Israel. And when you look at it, it's like NonStop for like two years for his whole presidency. It's like, oh my god, this was a major concern of his. It wasn't just something in the background. He was constantly being briefed and updated on what was going on in the nuclear situation, communications back and forth. I mean, it wasn't like overnight he just said, oh, I'm want to cut footing in Israel. No, they were deceptive from day one. All they ever do is lie is a direct quote from John Kennedy talking about the Israelis. So nothing has changed to spend sixty years and nothing's changed, and once they killed Kennedy, I feel like they were emboldened because what you got five years later, Martin Luther King and Robert Kennedy in the same year. They pulled off two assassinations in the same year. That takes some balls. They knew that they controlled the world at that point. Once they kill Kennedy, they took over our army. Lynnon Johnson, Jewish puppet, did the liberty handed them a kisa the kingdom, the whole nine yards right, Our country ended November twenty second, sixty three. We're living in a shell. We're living in one big, large shell corporation.
Speaker 1: You know. Johnson, uh did he was It wasn't necessarily a hagona gun runner, but he aided in the resettlement. Was it of of European Jews to Texas here? Right?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I'm only bagay, I'm only baby, even familiar with that, but yeah, he was so his mother was Jewish, he was raised Jewish, and then he gets into politics. He's not Jewish anymore. This is how it goes. It's a very common theme. But he maintained all those ties, and that was like the Jewish cause was his cause, you know, just like Roosevelt, just like.
Speaker 1: Just like Lincoln, you know.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's the undercover presidents that we have to worry about.
Speaker 1: When you were reading about the uh stealing of the looting of war assets, post war war assets that American surplus, American made, American helth what did you know about that before you When did you learn about that that that was an actual thing going on right after the war, you know, in the years after the war. God, I don't even remember.
Speaker 2: Definitely not I learned.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I think I might have learned about it once I realized once the David Ferry stuff came on board, and I think it might have Gary Ween in his book. I still need to get this book. They just reprinted it in a Fish in the Courthouse. It talks about the Oxnard, California burglary, the Armory out there break in. I don't even know what year that was, but all the armory break ins were all connected to Sombourne.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, but let me jump in though, because that's so we're like Huma for instance.
Speaker 2: Right actually went there, Me and my roommate were when we were I lived in Louisiana for about four months in twenty twenty two, and we actually went there and I got pictures of it, so it's not much to look at.
Speaker 1: Did you live there solely because of what you were researching?
Speaker 2: No, I was just in between places to live and my business partner, so hey, why don't you just come to Louisiana. So I went there for about four months and then we came back to Colorado after that.
Speaker 1: But Huma And is like sixty one. Na Borne is like forty five. And I think I can say you make it clear at some point the Sauna Borne group in the gun running doesn't stop at forty right, right?
Speaker 2: Correct? Correct? Because we know from Gordon Novell. Everyone talks about those bonker burglaries as it being like to fund the attic Astro Cubans and send them weapons and stuff. But that's not what happened. Gordon Novell told if the FBI or Jim Garrison directly that those weapons they made a pit stop at Banister's office at Camp Street and then they were all shipped to a company called inter Armco out of Virginia and inter arm COO another CIA gun running company managed by Samuel Samuel Cummings who ran Adams Consolidated Adams consolidated, imported the Carcano rifle right, So goddamn the CIA's fingerprints on every single aspect of this assassination. But once I realized that those weapons made it their way to Israel and Sonborne was about Israel, it blew me away that this damn operation went on for like twenty years. I mean, the fact the most different name, even if they called it something else, you know, it was still it was still going to the same people, the same weapons going to the same people twenty years later.
Speaker 1: And it was okay. I mean, when was your reaction? Was it okay that that there was a contingent of loyal Americans who were supporting their their heritage.
Speaker 2: See, but I look when I look at the guys on the ground who broke in the Homa. You got Gordon Develle, David Ferry, Serge Arcachilate, and Martin's Lewis Rebel. And I don't think any of those guys gave it damn about Israel. I bet those guys didn't even know where the weapons were going. I bet you they thought the weapons were going to the anti Castro Cubans, you know, at least to a certain point. So like again, it comes down to the motivations. Their motivation was probably money. They probably got paid to do that the CIA, Gordon Develle said, the CIA left the door open for him, you know what I mean. And that was what was It was the Schlumberger. It was the Schlumberge or however you want to pronounce it. It was then that's Jon de Manil, who's on bord of perman Next. Give me a break. This is a this is an inside job.
Speaker 1: But but if you go back to the forties, the creation of the Son and Boorn group and that we're going to uh go behind the back of our own country to fund this unrecognized group, how do you how does that see?
Speaker 2: Not good? Not good at all. A lot of people need to be hanged. That's a that's a reality.
Speaker 1: They're part of Hank Greensland, et cetera. Pardon yep, and the JFK. No less.
Speaker 2: I see it, son Born morphed into our aid package or modern aid package for Israel. That's that's what I'm to me, there's no doubt. Don't see a difference. To me, what they're doing with the funding of weapons for Israel is no different than Sonborne and now it's overt and it's it's an official policy of our governmn. Our government's treasonous. They're all traders, all of them. Our government sucks. I mean, honestly, democracy is a myth, like it doesn't exist. I don't know what the fuck people are talking about.
Speaker 1: You and I we've I can chat here. You and I have this space to chat.
Speaker 2: I think we have a god given right to do this, but it has nothing to do with democracy. Our current confident democracy is ridiculous. And once Citizens United came about it was it done?
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 2: No taxation? With that representation, we ain't have representation forever defail represented. I don't And when I look at what goes on in Congress, they do nothing but impede progress. Period They impede progress. And so I can't help but think back to the hundreds of years ago when we had there were in the history of kings in which we were governed by kings for hundreds of thousands of years. I'm sure we've This whole democracy thing has been a myth for two hundred years, has never existed. Okay, I'm totally convinced that the benevolent dictator is the way to go, and that's all there is to it. There's somebody who make decisions and changed the course of history on a dime instead of waiting ten years to go through Congress, which doesn't do anything, steal our money and I bet it on the stock market, right like, our whole entire system needs to just be destroyed. But that will never happen. What will happen we will have to happen for a new system to come in place, is that we have to have a complete and total financial and societal collapse like what happened to Germany after World War One. I'm not short of something like that. We're not getting any change, so I don't have any hope. So the only hope that I have is I only got twenty five years to go. I'd have to put up with this shit, you know, it's about it.
Speaker 1: So hopefully hopefully you get you have that that long because you know, anything can happen.
Speaker 2: Hey, if I die before that, my books will sell it crazy and my roommate's gonna blame it on the.
Speaker 1: Side no matter what. So yeah, I just you know, having never known about the War Assets Administration being being looted and being sold and yet you know, we're I. You know, I really enjoyed Peter Jennings as a reporter anchor when I was growing up, but he was criticized for being having a pro Palestinian stance, and I didn't understand why was that a big deal? You know, it was almost as if you had to you had to come down and support no matter what, you know. And when you look at el Schwimmer and the guys who were convicted for violating the Neutrality Acts on very light sentences. There is a movement that Aaron Storkin, the screenwriter, is working on an adaptation of a book about Schwimmer and greens Bun. Really the book is called Saving Israel. Storkin is adapting the book for a film. Now. I also read though that these kind of statements, these pr statements, that film may never even happen. It's the fact that that story got out there, that you have such a high level screenwriter taking on that story to a way to inject whatever propaganda whoever's putting that story out man, which is again a whole I guess it all goes back to the same.
Speaker 2: So we just had Mike Huckabee, the ambassador to Israel, meet with Jonathan Pollard, the worst spy in American history, trader to this country, and we have official US government people meeting with them. Our government is conquered and compromised period period. Why isn't Huckaby being brought back here and put on trial for treason?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: To see, this is just like with Epstein. The first time he got arrested, he got a slap on the wrist and like he just had to check in at jail and then he could go like, this is what they do when they get caught and they have to do some sort of pr trial. You know, That's what these things are. And so it's the fixes in And you know, the reason I don't really have much hope is because I feel like our country to November twenty second, unless we have a revolution or a complete collapse, we can not We're not going to have a change, you know.
Speaker 1: I encourage people to look more into Clay Shaw, and I think they can get lost in PERMADEX and CMC and because they're all, yeah, very hard to find a reliable even you know, even the research community doesn't really know what to make of it, as you know, because they don't want to as you often say, they don't want to pull the trigger.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean when you got Alan DAWs and James Angleton and Clay Shaw and tbor Rosenbaum who founded the bank are pretty internationale and the Bronfmans and all these people conspiring together with you know, Gershan Perez was a member of perm Index, Simone Perez's brother. Like, have you seen have you seen or read Michelle Meadow's work on CMC? Yes, of course, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. That guy's work was absolutely priceless. And thank god he was Italian and could read those documents because no one else in the world ever did, right, So his work there is just absolutely incredible. He makes the best case in the world for the connection between permandex and the assassination and so yeah, like once people come to understand that our government conspired with foreign governments to kill our own president, it's like, who are these people really working for? And they don't work for us, They work for an idea and this idea, which is crazy. David Ferry said in his statements Brocheers, he mentions Alan Dulls by name, and he says he's not a good man and he says, these guys want to turn America into one big barbed wire prison. And he said that back in like sixty six or sixty seven, and that's exactly.
Speaker 1: What we're doing. It's fairy, is still complex, and you say, you know, make the point. He was an unwitting participant. Man, he really knew stuff and he wasn't an idiot. People need to know this was not a clown. And you do you recommend folks to watch Stones film everythink they should forget it.
Speaker 2: No, they should watch it one hundred percent because I tell people you'll get the official you'll get an expert lesson on the official conspiracy theory. And you have to understand the official conspiracy theory to understand why it's wrong. And so yeah, and it's got a lot of good stuff. Like I said this before, David Ferry in the very beginning of that movie, he's in Garrison's office for like three or four minutes and it's obvious David Ferry is lying. Oliver Stone knew this well enough to put in the film that David Ferry was lying about his stupid trip to go geese hunting or right, yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Says that, yeah, yeah, we have costers saying, well, you know, dad, I fend your story unbelievable, right, And there's a comedic a comedic, and I wonder.
Speaker 2: Because he's like, really, it's so good. I love it. I love that movie. I love it to death. But for different reasons than into the Kennedy story. It's like, really, it's a masterpiece of filmmaking. It's a lot of propaganda, but overall, I definitely recommend it. It's not only as it entertaining. It will give you that you'll get the gist of what's going on and why there's a controversy in the first place. It's not until you peel back those layers you find it. The story wasn't really adequately represented. One thing I'm really puzzled over is I've said this before, when you can tell that Garrison knew a lot more than he actually ever said in the way he structured his files. When you go through his Garrison files, like when you go through the Winterland file or when you go through the Sergey R. Kata file, it's like thirty five pages about the Winterland. Why would he do that? It wasn't a mistake, Okay, he knew Sergei Arcoachu went to the Winterland right. Same thing with the Carry Thornley file. The very first page of the Carry Thornley File is a note about JD. Tipett because he knew Carry Thornley shot JD. Tippett. The second page in the Carry Thornly File is the page about Doug Jones printing because he knew Oswald didn't print the flyers. But Jim Garrison never said these things out loud, never, but it was obvious he knew them, or else he wouldn't put him in the damn files the way he did. It's just makes sense to me that way. So I don't understand why Jim Garrison didn't even his final book that was unpublished, like, he didn't talk about any of this stuff. So I don't know what his deal was, And how the hell he, of all people, never put David Ferry in Dallas to me blows me away.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the obvious thing in the world, and you and you do, and you say, how do people not realize this? And I think it's because you know, you trust somebody like a Garrison right as a researcher saying, I mean, yeah, it's a weird story. Let me see where it's weird. And because Garrison, you know, and you're not even and so you're not looking farther in, but you did, and the Caulter Garone thing, and you get a lot of flack. People are connecting Calvi Garone with Valenti though, and you're getting a lot of flack for where you put Valenti in McIntyre two.
Speaker 2: Et cetera. Right, right, that's fine, I'll take the flack. I mean, the alternative story doesn't make any sense. So he's in the position where Jack Ready should be. Jack Reedy puts himself inside the front row of the limousine secret service car in Daily Plaza. And when you read his statement, but he's not. So he lied right and so and unless he's shrunk six inches, it's not it's not Ready, okay, And so these guys are all liars. And what really gets me is, and to me, the ultimate proof is the guy standing next to him is one hundred percent, without question, David Morales. And so once you realize that, you realize there's a picture of Joe Nitas and Daily Plaza. And if you believe that Larry Floor is actually Ted Shackley, which I did, get a seventy seven percent positive on facial recognition as Ted Shackley is Larry Floor. Then you got the top three guys at jam Wave in there in daily Plaza, and so that all made sense to me. And the fact that who was it Dave Powers. I made a mistake in my book, right, I have to correct this. I thought Dave Powers got out of the vehicle. He didn't. He was in Dally. He was in the vehicle the whole time. So once you realize Dave Powers and Kenny O'Donnell, who were two of Kennedy's closest friends, like actual friends, once you come to realize that they were they never said a word about this stuff. You know, it makes you realize everybody was in on it, even his buddies. So I don't understand why they never came forward. Kenny o'donnald drank himself to death in nineteen seventy seven, and so I have no doubts that's why. But the Valentia called the girn stuff was the most thing that blew me away, more than I think anything else in the entire assassination. When I realized that Jack Valenti's sister had married Vincent Calton Geron Junior and Vincent Caldegron Junior's first cousin ran the Winderland and it was owned by Lyndon Johnson. Give me a break. This is this is this is conspiracy headquarters. If you ask me, Mary Booz Roberts allegedly goes to work for NASA. No, she didn't. I can't find a single reference to her name in any of the NASA documents. I spent a long time looking. She just isn't. There is a front anybody and Kennedy who allegedly went to work for NASA or Marshaud or Lockheed or General Dynamics. No, these guys are spooks and those are fronts. And those guys probably had their paychecks funneled how to for baristas at a coffee shop make good NASA employees, you know, give me a break. So stupid, right, And this is it is another thing people need to understand the concept of reading between the lines. Okay, the documents are not going to tell you the goods. They're going to give you a data and you have to look at the data and collate it and then be like, oh, I see what's really going on? Here and nobody wants to read between the lines. Nobody, and then when they do read between the lines, they come up with some nonsense like, you know, James Files shot Kennedy or something ridiculous like that.
Speaker 1: All right, two more questions, Corey. How much stock do you put in the Winnipeg incident.
Speaker 2: You're talking about the herald Isaac stuff at the airport.
Speaker 1: Right, Richard Guines Brick. Yes, so I supposedly here's people shouting ah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the Isaac thing I'm kind of interested in because I'm confused over his alleged relationship because Isaac's was supposed to be some kind of like there's two different references to him, one that he was a CIA asset doing the CIA stuff and the other references that he was some communist professor at a college. So I need to get some clarity on that situation. But the situation with him and David Ferry at the airport and it was allegedly some car that got crushed in the story, I don't know what to make of it. I don't doubt it the descriptions given by the guy. See when people provide details that there don't really understand the relevance of those details. But they're making the difference to the investigator, then you can pretty much tell that person's telling the truth because they would they know stuff that they shouldn't otherwise know. And I believe that's the case with this incident. The overall relevance in the larger picture of things, I really can't fit it in anywhere. Yeah, I don't have any doubts that that as that the incident probably occurred just as he said it.
Speaker 1: Did you know? I believe from my piecing together that it was the same day as the funeral for Fairy's uncle, because there was one critic saying, now, you couldn't have done it because his uncle was buried that day.
Speaker 2: Do we know he was at the funeral?
Speaker 1: We do, he was a pallbearer. However, Catholic funerals are in the morning. It's a two and a half hour flight from Cleveland to Winnipeg. Fairy could have flown from Cleveland to Winnipeg for an afternoon meeting. It's not out of the rema possibility.
Speaker 2: So then the next question I have is what is the relationship between Ferry and Isaacs And Isaac's allegedly was photographed at the airport on November twenty second. I don't know if you were aware of this. There's speculation that there is a photo that he is. There's a picture of Kennedy driving in the row in his car and the Scott like Thomas Beckham in the background, which I thought was ironic. But in that row of photographers and stuff, it is alleged that Isaacs was one of those people in that row. I don't understand. So, I mean, he should probably I should probably spend more time on him at some point, but yeah, added to my list. But he seems like he was in the mix somehow. I don't know how. So a lot of times, one of the reasons I went with finding out who the shooters were, and then once you have the shooters, you can obviously backtrack to who their bosses were, right, and then trace that back to the larger shell of the conspiracy. But people like that I can't really put into like the chain of command that leads to the shooters, and so I probably just chuck them into that conspiracy layer that I mentioned and where you're never really going to get any clarification.
Speaker 1: All Right, you say there's two individuals who are still alive, that could could talk right right, William Seymour and Paul andis okay. So I talked to Matt Crumpton J S L.
Speaker 2: V DFK because I showed him the pictures you know, of where Landis was supposed to be on the side of the car. To me, it's an obvious picture of Morales. But in communicating with him on X it was where he showed. I showed him the picture. He responded that it's definitely not Landis on the car. So that to me is a major n road has that That was just like a private diary. That's not like a video interviewer. No, No, just a private conversation. So sure Seymour still live as of like six months ago. Yeah, it was information. I got his information here somewhere. I got his he's in Phoenix.
Speaker 1: You sent it to me. You sent it to me. What if we call them?
Speaker 2: I feel like it's a necessity that someone has to What do we do right now? That's that's never been my I've never been a guy who interviewed. I'm a data minor. I just mind the data that's out there. I don't go out and do fresh interviews.
Speaker 1: What if they try, you tried the numbers. I could put him on speaker. I have a feeling he's dead. Corey, I think he died. You do, yes, I would call. I would call and confirm if he's alive.
Speaker 2: What what inclination do you have that he might be dead?
Speaker 1: I thought I saw it. I thought I saw an oh bit. I don't want to back off right now. I have his number right here, I call him.
Speaker 2: Sure, let me get my popcorn.
Speaker 1: Here. This is a mobile.
Speaker 2: Your call has been forwarded to voicemail. The person you're trying to reach is not available at the tone.
Speaker 1: Please record your message. When you have finished recording, you may hang up. Hi. This is James Day. I'm a researcher in California and I was looking to chat with William. If he's around, could he give me a call please? Two zero five five three one five seven eighty five. Thank you. Everyone has my phone number now, but let's call the landline completed and styled all right.
Speaker 2: Interesting. So I don't know when this was, maybe eighties, maybe nineties, but there's a picture of William Seymour at like a JFK conference with a big beard. Not take some balls. Yeah, if I was these guys. I would never if the if I were these guys, once I got out of Dallas, I would be like, I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know who's Kennedy, right, I wouldn't. I wouldn't have anything to do with any of these people. And that's pretty much how it's been. Well, then, when I look at people who people try to put Jerry Hemming in daily plaza, I can't do it. And Jerry Hemming had no problem given interviews for twenty years after the assassination. So I definitely don't think Jerry Hemming was there.
Speaker 1: What about Sturges? Where do you come down on him? Frank Sturgis, he often gave interviews.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is an interesting one. You got the whole story about him in a caravan with the Diaz brother the Diaz Lands brothers coming in. That whole story's bunk. Marita Lorenz is full of shit. I don't buy for a second she was a Castro assassin whatever, Like, none of that story makes any sense to me. There's no substantiation for any of what she said. However, I am one hundred percent convinced that I have a picture of the Howard Hunt and Daly Plaza, not for any of the standard pictures that we'd ever seen. It was a zoomate on a photograph I found, So if he was there, Ozar Sturgis was there, But we have nothing linking them to it at all. I looked. I can't find a damn thing Lincoln him to Dallas or any of the stuff. So I really don't know. I really don't know that whole crew with who was it Bernard Barker. You know that one guy who was allegedly seen by a witness at Daily Plaza. I don't buy that statement either. I think that guy saw Lennie Patrick, Lenny Patrick and uh and at that time, Lenny Patt and Bernard Barker were basically identical bad guys with glasses. So I'm convinced the guy he saw it was Lenny Patrick because I placed Dave Yaris as the shooter between the progole and the fence that was edited out of the Knicks film because the next film was cropped for many years until I don't know when the unedded diversion came out, But there's some shenanigans going on with that film too. There's a lot of weird stuff. It's a pruiter, people frozen in time, not moving as the truck as a limos going by, you know, same kind of stuff happening in the Knicks film. So but yeah, I put I put Jarris and Patrick in Neely Plasa, so I'm I can't put Bernard Barker there, and so I'm convinced the man that he saw was actually Lenny Patrick.
Speaker 1: Okay, last question then Ruby at when the shooting went down, do you believe the story? Uh? Where do you put him? Then? Ruby? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ruby was on the street with a guy named Villa. Was it Vanderslice? Was that the name? You've read the Vandersliss story. It's hilarious story, hilarious story. On the way to give it his interview, vander Slits gets beat up and punched in the lip or something and then you never up again. Yeah, Jack Ruby's out on the street. Jack Ruby is seen by you know, he's seen in the green truck. The green truck is paramount. He's seen in the green truck dropping off the guy with the plaid you know shirt with the soacat allegedly with a rifle. Who saw that it wasn't Jean Hill.
Speaker 1: It was. It was one of the other one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was in one of the other way and says, so we have the Jack Ruby out there about eleven o'clock dropping people off. But at the exact same time the Jack Ruby's dropping people off, people are seeing Jack Ruby at the Dallas Morning News building where he happens to sit there for like two hours. Why the hell would he be sitting there for two hours? Okay, because it wasn't Jack Ruby. This is where Samuel Ruby comes in. Samuel Ruby was the one who sat up in the Dallas Morning News office. Well, Jack Ruby was out on the street with Vander Slice and doing all that stuff. From there, you got Jack Ruby is seen at Parkland Hospital, and then throughout the weekend, you have multiple sightings of Jack Ruby throughout Dallas. But I can tell you Jack Ruby left Dallas and went to Galveston, most likely to bring black men back to his boat, because black men had to get back to the port and in Galveston where his boat was stationed.
Speaker 1: For the weekend.
Speaker 2: And so that's what I concluded. Plus, Jack Ruby was seen a in like a sporting goods store or a hardware store buying a gun. On that Saturday. That was a witness told the FBI that and he said he recognized the guy because it was the same guy with the same square hairline and hat that was that shot Oswald. He said he saw that guy, and so that makes perfect sense to me. Then you got like this Saturday night where they're booked into like two different hotels the same night, you know, the Saturday night at the Alam Motel and Saturday night at the drift Wood in Galveston. They're checked into both both nights. But then a blonde woman was seen by the staff at the Alam Motel. And where is the Ala Motel? The Ala Motel. This is the best part for me because no everyone always talks about the Winterland ice skating rink. No one in the history of Kennedy has ever mentioned the Gateway Swim and skate, which is what the real story about Houston is. So the Gateway swim and Skate. When you look at the documents of the phone calls made from the Alam Motel, one of them was made to a quote unidentified number, a local number, and it was unidentified. Well, thank god for Google, because it took me about thirty seconds to put that unidentified number into Google to figure out that it came back to the building next door, which was the Gateway Swim and Skate. And then this connects to Vincent called the Geron Junior right, And this is where I connected him to be the short Tramp besides the photographic evidence, because they get down there and they go to the Gateway. Although he called what did Ferry call it? He called it the bell Air? He called it the bail Air skating Rink. Well, guess what. The bail Air Skating Rink was knocked down in nineteen fifty nine and in its place was built the Gateway Swim and Skate. So Number one had a hell did Ferry know about the bell Air if it hadn't been there for four years? That tells me his relationship with his relationship with these people goes on for a long time. He'd been doing something in Houston for a long time. If he knew about the bell Air because it wasn't the bell Air, not for a long time. That's a I love the little pieces of evidence that give you without even knowing it. And then the Gateway Swim and Skate would go on to become the Downtown Houston YMCA and that's where Vincent called the Geron was a taught scuba and so to me, it was pretty obvious that cult your own had been working at the Gateway before it was the Houston YMCA. That's why the phone calls were probably made. They probably drove him back from Dallas to Houston, because there is one document that indicates they did stop at the Winterland at like four o'clock in the morning before going to the Allen Hotel. Why'd they do that? They probably dropped Vincent called the Groen Junior off at the Winterland for whatever reason, and then went to the hotel. Then the next day they're calling him while he's at work at the Gateway. That's the conclusions I drew based on the available data. But the only person to ever really identify that phone number, and it's not even in a context that most people would recognize, was Jim Garrison. Jim Garrison actually has in his notes on one page a reference to the Gateway, the Gateway. Skate Rinky called it.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: It's one drop reference without any context. And so I found that after I identified it. It's amazing when you go on a lot of the information I pulled from about the Gateway and the Winterland I got from local Houston forums. There was a Houston Architecture forum that had all kinds of stuff about the Winterland and the Gateway and all this stuff. And yeah, it seems like it's amazing because I have a feeling once upon a time, in a lesser technological age, places like the Gateway would have been booming establishments. You can go swimming and ice skating and all this stuff all in one place, and like people just don't do that anymore, and it breaks my heart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, I do have to ask. I forgot, but I want to make sure I get this from you. The drug aspect of things, You know, we hear about the French connection Marseille and all that. Of course again drug trade and everything. How important, How how much of an aspect or an element was the drugs and to all of this, I.
Speaker 2: Really don't know. I really don't know. So we all hear have heard about the heroine story from the Semen coming into the gavels and port. That's the only place the drug story really comes into it. I don't know what kind of deal they could have possibly had going on, the dear bastard letter makes it kind of seem like it didn't make it seem like, uh, he was setting up a deal for like kilo's worth of stuff.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's hey, brings the more, bring a lot of it, brings the more of that cloud nine he called it cloud nine. You know, bring a lot more when you come back. Hey, bring a lot more. Doesn't indicate he's bringing kilos or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Right, And so what still puzzles me is why that Semen's name is left out of the documents. Because it's clear as day this Frouge, the lieutenant for the state police in Louisiana, he identified the sailor by name. He knew his name, but the name does not appear in any document.
Speaker 1: Why is that?
Speaker 2: That's that means somebody censored the documents, and the documents that do have the name were mixed. And when Francis Frouge is asked in an interview years later, he's like, oh, I forgot the name. You forgot the name. You forgot the name. Give me a break. Forgot the name? What's wrong with you? You're a cop? How you forget a name?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah, I don't know. I don't know where the drugs fall into it. The mafia. You always hear people say the mafia didn't deal drugs.
Speaker 1: BS.
Speaker 2: They dealt drugs. They might not have liked it, but they did it.
Speaker 1: And so for this idea of the CIA running heroin to what Harlem to jazz clubs to like get the black population hooked, I mean, at some point, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Where to say, Okay, well, we know for fact, the origins of the US government's involvement in the drug trade goes back to Arnold Rothstein in like the nineteen twenties.
Speaker 1: So what was it?
Speaker 2: It was the Federal Bureau of Narcotics they had backed was that it was called so Yet those guys were all on Rostein's payroll, so it got shut down because they were all on the take. Rothstein ends up connecting the FEDS to Shanghai Shek in China, and I believe that the FEDS overlooked Rostein's importation of opium and heroin from the Chinese because he was helping them get connected to people for political reasons in China, which is crazy when you have the US government going to a drug dealer to get connected to China. What is wrong with our world, and so but that's exactly what happened. And so then by like if you've ever read if you haven't read them yet, you need to read Doug Valentine's book Strength of the Wolf and Strength of the Pack. Those were priceless. Basically, the DEA has been a compromised organization from day one. The DEA came about to replace all these corrupt organizations, the CIA immediately infiltrated, took over their internal affairs, and then looked the other way for the CIA's drug trafficking. So we could think about a hundred percent certainty the CIA has controlled the drug trade in this country for decades decades. Then you have the Freeway Ricky Ross stuff with the cocaine in Los Angeles, more evidence of them funneling drugs into our country. And then when you look at like LSD and like the really like LSD in particular, they did all this stuff with Midnight Climax and all the experimentation with MK Ultra and all that stuff. Okay, you ain't whipping up LSD in your garage. Sorry, you need a big professional laboratory to make that stuff. And who had the big labs at the time universities. My dad, who was just a hippie in New York. He died many years ago, but in the sixties he knew a guy who was a professor at a college in New York who had a license to manufacture LSD from the government. So the government was in on the manufacturing of drugs. The government's controlled the drug trade from day one. So then when I see like Trump wanting to blow up Venezuelan and boats because they're importing the drugs, It's like, screw you, buddy. Your CIA is the ones helping them.
Speaker 1: So what is this?
Speaker 2: What is the charade you're pulling down in South America? You know what I mean? It's all fiction, smoke and mirrors. But yeah, the CIA is controlled the drug trade forever. I mean, look what happened in Afghanistan, Like when the Taliban went in and killed the opium production.
Speaker 1: What do we do.
Speaker 2: We went in there, invaded and we put it right back in place, Like, give me, why would we do that? It's really it's offensive, it's insulting, and it makes me completely lose respect for all of our our government because everyone else knows about it. Everyone knows about it. They do nothing because the people don't control the government. The intelligence world controls the government, and they don't give a goddamn fuck about us. They care about their international business dealings in Israel and all that.
Speaker 1: Stuff, the relationships and the families and that. That really is a great takeaway from your work, and we need to follow that more. Those connections that you're pulling out are aren't hard to find. It's putting them together, and you got to keep it up. I know, I know you're wanting to get burned out, but don't stay with it.
Speaker 2: Well, I've already started something I have no choice but to finish, meaning my series on Oswald, which is a minimum a minimum four parts, because Oswald's life can be broken into four segments. His life up till he joins the Marines, the Marines Russia, and then sixty two to the end. That's it. That's the four segments of his life. They all deserve a book, and so I have no choice but to finish those, you.
Speaker 1: Know, speaking of that, we may have to wait until the volume comes out. But I keep asking last questions, but this will be the last one. Who did he who did Oswald call? For his one phone call that he got in and significant the John phone call is that significant? So what I've been told is it is significant. Okay, Well, the call was never completed, They never made the call. There's some controversy over that. Some researcher even tried to come up and say that John Hurt made the call to the jail, not the other way around, which is the dumbest thing I ever heard. And then they came up with the story how he was an alcoholic and that's why he did it and so. But no, So I'll tell you this story. Ryan Dawson, who is another researcher. He doesn't have anything out on Kennedy, but he studied Kenny a long time ago. His father owned a business in North Carolina. He's from North Carolina, and one of the employees of his business became his friend. And this man was the son of Oswald's real handler. And Ryan told me the story directly.
Speaker 2: Ryan will I don't know if he'll ever come out with a book or talk about this on his own, so I tell the story for him because he refuses to do so. But he actually met the man who was Oswald's real handler confirmed John Hurt was the cutout. And that's about as much as I know about the story. I know that he met the guy, Yeah, Dawson did. And Dawson met him because his father's business had something to do with boats, and he actually went out on a boat with him and they had a boat ride and they talked about it. And so that's the story as it was related to me. Do I believe that story? Yes, I do. Ryan might be full of shit about a lot of stuff, but a lot of the private conversations we have had, I can tell that he wasn't full of shit about some of the stuff. So that story, I definitely believe. He has that answer right now. He'll never tell you or anyone else or me for it. He wouldn't give me the name, obviously, But I do believe that story. And the idea that Oswald would call somebody in North Carolina, which is what's in North Carolina nag's head, which is O and I right to me, the whole O and I connects really becomes obvious in his early life. That's why I'm willing to stay with confidence. He might have been working with the CIA, but it seems more like he was manipulating, manipulated and handled by the CIA. But his underlying position was with OH and I Intelligence. Yeah, and that's that that makes sense with the Banister connections, you know, because Banister would have been in on this loop through.
Speaker 1: O and I. That is that confirmed that Banister was OH and I. I've just thought it was just kind of rumors put out there by other folks.
Speaker 2: It's in his obituary that he was in the navy and so okay, wow, Cory Well and he was in his obituary he talked, they talked about how he was in the Scottish Right and all that stuff. Also, and I'm telling you there is a naval connect There was a naval intelligence Scottish Right connection.
Speaker 1: There is.
Speaker 2: I can't figure it out, but I've come across at least three different people in this in the background of the story who are naval intelligence connected to this Scottish Right And so I keep thinking, I can't help but think that there's this is where you know, intelligence people get to conspire with non intelligence people through the secret societies.
Speaker 1: Corey, thanks love for your time. Man, I'll let you go.
Speaker 2: Problem