Speaker 1: And then coming up the exciting conclusion to this technology thing.
Speaker 2: With with epan with I show You're gonna ruin it be except with super Sweet pursuing it tunneled out Shaw Shank through the sewer. Kid, Now what chill in at the Eagle? Yeah? We two in it. Three o'clock on the dock. Got a habit for my house, a goat status Howard starting kids cratic shows that enough multiplied like a rabbit. Tune in, zone out, creak it up, beat the habit. I'm won a hang out with the friends.
Speaker 3: Rocking on the radio, my Moiskins talking on the radio.
Speaker 2: It's time to to this walk. Oh we go all the MoMA radio. Yes, Happy Friday, everybody.
Speaker 3: It's the world famous Been and Skin Show coming to you live from Durant, Oklahoma, because we find ourselves at the Chalk Tawk Casino and Resort Durant today. Very excited to be here. I'm Ben Rogers, joined by Jeff Skin Wade ah Man.
Speaker 2: This is my favorite place in all of Oklahoma. Kevin K. T. Turner, how you doing? Good luck out there, sir.
Speaker 3: Now back out at the studio in Dallas, Texas. Christina Kree a little baby corn bread ray by guys, and we got elon out here engineering and we're so excited to be here.
Speaker 2: We love this place.
Speaker 3: And I got to say, we came out here recently to see a show. We came out here to see the Black Keys. We ate dinner at eighteen thirty two. It was so unbelievably delicious. We then, you know, we went to an incredible concert and then we poured out onto the casino floor and went on one of the greatest heaters the casino's ever seen.
Speaker 4: Dude, you put on a show. You put on an absolute show.
Speaker 3: Some of the finest blackjacking I've ever seen a white man, do you know? And it was there, was there. You know, it didn't hurt us that we were recognized.
Speaker 2: I think some of the dealers were familiar with our show. You know. There was a party vibe going on. There was a party vibe.
Speaker 3: And at one of the blackjack tables where we sat down, there was a guy who was a lawyer who was sitting with us at our table.
Speaker 2: Do you think he regretted his night at first?
Speaker 3: And he's like, cause we're having so much fun, We're being loud and I you know, having a blast. You know when you when you have a group of your friends around a blackjack table, there's something special about.
Speaker 4: They can't be beat. It's as a specially. I've done it with you guys so many times. Yeah, it's really really fun. It's you know what it's like. It's like showing up at a place where they it's like a seventy five percent court and they play full court, four on four and you're showing up with the guys you've always played with your whole life, and you just run the court all day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like that. That's a great point. It's exactly like that. And you know, especially if everybody's winning, it's so much fun. Yes, And we were messing with everyone else at our table and some people were like down with it, but this lawyer was not really down with it initially, right, And then while we were at the table, people kept coming by. It was just randomly people were coming by and wanting to get pictures taken with us. So well with the chalk Tawk crowd. Yeah, we know a lot of our listeners are coming up here. They hear us, they know this is our partner, and so we would step away from the table take a picture with listeners, and the lawyer, who wasn't a big fan of us and our shenanigans at this black jack table, was like, what has happened?
Speaker 2: Who are these people? Ready to call these guys idiots?
Speaker 3: But people keep coming and getting their pictures taken with them, and it was so much fun. Some of the dumb chants and things that just happened spontaneously.
Speaker 2: Because you know, we would get tens and split him.
Speaker 3: You know, he split them up, split him up.
Speaker 2: He's like, don't do that. He was definitely a straight man. Like it's like, but going by the rules. Yeah, we were violating every rule.
Speaker 3: And you know, if you we were splitting things just because they were a pair, right, and you're like, stuff, you should never split?
Speaker 2: Hey, should I split these kings? Well?
Speaker 1: I was waiting before we sat down at that table. I was waiting on one to kind of open up, and a big group had just left that table.
Speaker 2: So you did that.
Speaker 1: I sit down at third base, excellent, and I was like, man, where are you at? And Ben's comes running and then Ben sits down and then you got there, and then the lawyer came in and joined it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had already been he was there when I got there? You were late.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys already had something going with him by the time I got there. The point is the party was already started and came late, and.
Speaker 3: I brought a very unique and uh energy to his life, Like I think you guys had it kind of going. And then I brought a very hey man, this might be my fourth drink energy?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: When skin is getting up there.
Speaker 3: And it's getting elevated, the fun increases exponentially.
Speaker 2: Now, Christina, were you and Soroy at that table with us.
Speaker 6: Too, No, we were on the slot. I was doing slot machines at that time.
Speaker 5: You did good?
Speaker 2: Did you have a nice little run yourself?
Speaker 6: I was doing great until I don't know about an hour after and then I had to stop.
Speaker 2: You didn't listen to the rules that Kenny Rodgers, No, he does tell you the rules.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, the way I approach coming to a casino is I'm going to have fun. I have an amount of money in my pocket that I'm willing to lose it all because I'm paying.
Speaker 2: For the fun, and so the experience show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the experience, and so I don't really come with the expectation of winning.
Speaker 2: But when do you win? Dude? Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I left with I don't even carry cash, you know, I haven't even seen an ATM in years, and I had so.
Speaker 2: Much cash on me for like the next month or whatever. And dude, he got it all in one. I know. There was a great vot because Ben didn't get They called it getting colored out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, getting his chips you know, Okay, well that could be a one hundred dollars ship instead of And I saw Ben and he just had loads of chips in his hand walking around.
Speaker 4: He was carrying a backpack with chips in it.
Speaker 3: So my in my mind, like the whole Pavlov's dog thing, like in my mind. The last time I was here, I had one of the best times I've had in my entire life. Right the Steakhouse eighteen thirty two was Let's go, say, Let's go. It was so good.
Speaker 2: There was a former Dallas cowboy like in this private room right next to it. I can say it now because he's not here right now.
Speaker 3: Marco Murray. Yeah, Marco Murray, Oklahoma guy. And uh, you know, it was just the vibes were immaculate. Oh my god, yes, and then we go to see the Black Keys. The sound system was nuts. That was my first show. I know you've seen one there before, KT, that was my first, and I was blown away. And I kept looking around, going, there's not a bad seat in here. People say that, but that's legitimately, there's not a bad seed in there, dude. And so I pulled in to park in the garage and I immediately all those feelings came back. Yeah, because the last time I was here, I was on a heater and had one of the best nights ever just in terms of the people we were with, the fun we had, the concert, the food, like the whole thing, the drinks. It was just a phenomenal weekend. And then I immediately felt sad that we weren't staying tonight. I'm like, oh man, we're not doing it right. We're doing our show and leaving after our show. I think we're coming back here in July. That might be a stay over. We just need to start staying here because it's so much freaking fun and it's not far from Dallas Forworth. Anyways, that's where we are today. We were at Chalk Talk Casino and Resort and Durant. We got things, skin is tracking coming up. We got Dallas Cowboys News, we got the Love Shack. I mean, we're gonna have a fun, fun show. We're gonna keep you laughing all day long. But skin where are you gonna take us in?
Speaker 2: Things? Skin Weight is tracking all.
Speaker 3: Right because of something that's happening at the house. I'm about to get a preview of my future and I'll tell you about it next.
Speaker 2: All right, that's coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 3: But I do before we step away, we are joined here by a very special guest. Uh it is the head of marketing for the chalk Taw Casino and Resort, Durant, our buddy, Thomas O'Sullivan. How you doing, brother, Let's.
Speaker 2: Go, Let's go. Yes, okay, So, man, you just do you heard all that? Right? I did?
Speaker 7: I honestly, I don't even know why I'm here.
Speaker 2: You guys literally just sold this one.
Speaker 3: But like we had, so I hope we didn't blow up your phone or take advantage of our relationship in any way, because, man, thank you for everything.
Speaker 2: We had so much freaking fun.
Speaker 3: And uh, you know, when you're able to walk out of here a winner, it's just even even better.
Speaker 2: It feels great, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, I loved it.
Speaker 7: I love seeing the videos and the pictures, and you guys, I'm so glad you had fun in that experience at eighteen thirty two Chef's Kiss. Yes, those guys know how to do it.
Speaker 4: They do Okay. So the last time we were here we were talking about this. Now, you guys had the big giveaway that was back in the far and remember the million dollar winner was a younger lady from Plano, which is a northern suburb kind of like near where I live. Well, you guys are doing three million dollar winters this summer. We had one last Saturday and it was a grandma from Garland, not that far from Plano. So the area we're broadcasting to millionaires were being made just by coming up here.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 7: And Fong story is beautiful. I heard you mentioned it the other day. Retired literally two weeks before the drawing, so like trying to figure out what she's gonna do in retirement and then hits a million dollars. It doesn't get better than that, right, She was excited, her husband was excited. I gotta be on stage with them the whole time.
Speaker 2: Which was super cool.
Speaker 7: They came up. She didn't know what she was gonna do with the money, but she had a great time, and their lifelong guest from here on out, like it's it's great to see it.
Speaker 2: It's super cool. So we're excited.
Speaker 7: We're gonna do it again July fifth, so we've got that whole weekend lined out. July fourth, we got the big fireworks show. You're gonna be able to catch that if you're staying here in the hotel. We're gonna do a special fireworks show. You'll be able to see it from the Oasis pool our hotel guess, So super fun experience there. July fifth, clay Walker is gonna be in the Grand Theater, so everybody's favorite theater. Yeah, and then we're gonna give away a million dollars to top the night off. And then we'll be back August second for our final drawing, So lots of opportunities to win a million dollars, more than you're gonna find anywhere else. On top of that, every Saturday in between those drawings, we're doing hundred thousand dollars winners every Saturday night one am, so you don't want to miss those chances. Either, it's super fun and you know, we keep this everything going here with entertainment. So I do have Maxwell coming up. That's gonna be on our next show on the twenty first. Yeah, that little R and B is that that's June twenty first. June twenty first.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he's grab.
Speaker 3: I mean it's been a long time since I've seen him, but he kind of helped invent neo soul, you.
Speaker 7: Know, yeah, absolutely, and he's an amazing artist. Yeah, it's gonna be just a smooth night. Super excited to see what he.
Speaker 2: Sounds like on that sounds like take your lady friend to that show. Okay, so the Eagles a rock station. I look here, I see Chavelle coming up too. Okay, when is that?
Speaker 7: So Chevelle's coming up? Let me look really quick. Chevelle is going to be a super fun win though. We've got a couple of rock shows coming actually, so Chevelle is.
Speaker 3: Because I see Libres County Crows Chevelle and they just rocked out BFD and they I mean people were in awe of what they did.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they did, and breaking Benjamin's coming as well.
Speaker 2: Christina, Christina, Yes, I hear he'll be there.
Speaker 7: So Chavelle is August night, so another great day to come check us out. And it's Chavelle with Asking Alexandra and Dead Poets Society. So got a lot of rock in there and it's going to be a really great show. So you don't want to miss that one. But Darius Rucker, we've got Bailey's Imm've been coming for two nights in August. Like it's it's jam packed. There's not a bad weekend to be here.
Speaker 2: So I want to say this to you, I don't want to say it to your face. Thank you. Like there's fantastic, there's advertisers, but then there's there's family. And that's what you guys are to us.
Speaker 3: You're our family, and thank you for just giving us and you know you're a great partner to us. You allow us to do what we love to do, which is goof off with each other and the rate. But man, coming here and enjoining the hotel and the restaurants and the casino is so much fun. Thank you for always rolling out the red carpet, and just you know that red carpet is available to each and every one of our listeners who's coming out here. You know, the concert's, the fun, the restaurants, the food, the pool, it's all here. So dude on behalf of our whole show. Thank you for partnering with us, Thank you for being our family.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, you guys have been the best partners. You always take great care of us. You talk so highly of the property. So I'm just super thrilled that we were able to give you that kind of experience, and I look forward to doing it again sometimes can't wait for the next one.
Speaker 4: Thomas O. Sullivan. Everybody chock, oh, look, Christina's waging in from the top rope. Chok Talk Casino and Resort and Ourant Oklahoma. Make plans to be out here soon, and don't forget those million dollar giveaways Saturday July fifth, and then Saturday August second. All right, we're gonna play some tunes and be back with what I'm tracking in about three short minutes. I've been and skin show ninety seven point one of the Eagle hanging out to Chalk talkas you know, a resort in Durant, Oklahoma today.
Speaker 3: If you're coming out here, come see us. We're right over by the District Hall, the really great food court and right by.
Speaker 4: The league, which is the sports bar that God so cool man.
Speaker 3: I love this place. Come on out and hang out with us. There is a really cool showdown between Adult Swim and Jerry Jones's family.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about that at the bottom of the hour.
Speaker 3: If you want to win Rangers Royals tickets, we have a four pack that's June nineteenth. The first person that leaves a talkback message on the iHeart app with their name, their phone number, their email address and can tell us which member of the show was on a heater the last time we were out at Chalkdaw we just talked about it. He came up big on the blackjack table. It was one of us.
Speaker 4: The first person that says with their name, their number, their email address, you're going to win those Rangers tickets.
Speaker 2: But right now it's time for this track, another edition of things Skin is Traffic.
Speaker 3: All right, I got a lot of things I want to get to here. I'll do it as quick as I can. But number one, Tonight at nine o'clock, my daughter and my son and one of their friends is getting on a plane and flying to California.
Speaker 2: For a week.
Speaker 3: Okay, your daughter, her boyfriend and your son. Yes, Oh he's going, he's going. Is he taking a day?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: But my cousin are their cousin my niece.
Speaker 4: Okay, So they're gonna go out there and they're going to stay in a house that's my sister's house. Oh so they're going to Corona del Mar it's nice, and they're going without me and Trish. So me and Trish are about to be empty nesters for a week.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 3: And I don't know because my kids I don't even remember them going to camp like this this. I mean, I know they did, but I see they're, you know, about to be twenty and eighteen. It's at least been a decade since it's just been me and her. Now we've gone on vacations together, but we've never been empty nesters at the house before.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm not wearing clothes at all at all. Glad you heard that. No, no, no, we have been ordering a lot.
Speaker 3: Of freaky stuff on the internet that we're going to break out.
Speaker 2: Fireworks box.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man go over to skins house to talk about the MAVs and he's got a ball gag. So, yeah, what are you going to do with all this freedom?
Speaker 4: The first thing we're gonna do is take my dad to lunch Sunday.
Speaker 2: That's what you do, man, that's the old ticket advantage of it. This is like that month time where.
Speaker 3: You know your comedians making fun of old people. They just want to find a place to sit in the nice fish, a.
Speaker 2: Nice piece of fish. Wonderful we actually are. I'm now I'm excited about this. I didn't plan to do that thing here.
Speaker 4: But we've never been to Burger Schmurger and we're gonna go at three o'clock on Sunday. Okay, so me and Trish are taking Papa Bear and his wife out to Burger Schmurgeradallas.
Speaker 2: Congratulations ahead of time. Thank Okay, Because what's your favorite spot? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's your favorite spot and you say it's the best burger in town, right yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean I think a strong endors think comparing things. You know, that's just you know, Stephen A Smith for me, right, Okay?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: Well we actually today earlier today saw Jeff Bekovec yep, who good wins, Goodwins. But he is the burger architect behind many of the best What are all the burgers he's had that have been nomint Zoldies, so offside kitchen to me is the undisputed champion of burger Burger. That he's done, and then that became the Burger Desert Racer, and then neighborhood Services and Zolies and all these different things.
Speaker 2: He's an og and those burgers always win these awards. Yeah, they get a lot.
Speaker 3: You're like, wait, it's the same chef making all those burgers. So I'll be interested to see. And I need you to tell Becavec to his face if Burger Schmerger is better than his classic award winning thirty seven straight championship burgers.
Speaker 5: I might do.
Speaker 2: I might pull Jeff aside, and I might pull mister Schmerger.
Speaker 3: Aside and say sorry boys, twisted Burger company for Burger. A lot of people saying that that's the number one burger in town and impossible to beat. A lot of people are saying everyone's saying it's so hard.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I say that I seen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But anyways, I'm very excited about kicking off our empty Nester weekend by eating cheeseburgers on a Sunday and then going home and being real farty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but tonight, what's tonight. Hold tonight, I'm actually going to Fort Worth. Oh my god, we're never home. So your wife's the empty nester. Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm driving from Choctaw to Fort Worth after the show tomorrow.
Speaker 2: What's tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Hold tomorrow. Oh, it's gonna be fun. Me and the wife, We're gonna have fun. And then there's like an in store at Josie Records.
Speaker 2: We want to go do so we're talking about the big Paul Shalde experience. I am, let's go. What's happening? I bet you did?
Speaker 4: Uh So, anyways, I know we're up against it. There's other things, but maybe we'll get to them later in the show.
Speaker 2: The Rangers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna try to win that four pack. You got the offense fix those tickets.
Speaker 2: We will talk a little.
Speaker 3: Dallas Cowboys football coming up momentarily, but coming up next live from the Chalk Tawk Casino and Resort and Durant, Oklahoma, It's the Hollywood Shuffle.
Speaker 2: Where you gonna take us, Katey Tizzle? Why is adult Swim going? After the Jerry Jones family? Next, back to the Ben and Skin Show, and we're broadcasting live from the chalk Tawk casino and Resort Durant, Oklahoma. Man, we love this place.
Speaker 3: If you listen to the beginning of the show, you heard that love letter we wrote on the air. We got some cowboys news coming your way. And that's gonna come your way in just about ten minutes. But right now it's time for this juicy new news.
Speaker 5: Hot gods come.
Speaker 2: Stay out the top.
Speaker 5: Shovel, all right.
Speaker 1: So Adult Swim has a new series that they're gonna be breaking out. I don't have a release date yet, and it's called Keeping Up with the Joneses.
Speaker 2: That's clever now.
Speaker 1: One of the creators was a writer on the Seth Green show Robot Chicken, and it's ten episodes. It's a half hour show, animated, and it will be chronicling the Newberry family of Dallas as they try to keep up with their wealthy neighbors, including Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, who lives next door.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. The animated version of Jones will be a character in the series, voice by an actor, not Jerry himself. I was thinking about this when I saw this story. I was like, this is perfect if you wanted to just like you don't have any ties to the cowboys and you just wanted to just roast them like a illegitimate child. Pictures in the bathroom getting drunk. Romo is a miracle. The story's going for days. Yeah, that may not connect with the adult swim audience too much, but it's kind of perfect and adult. It's animated.
Speaker 3: The adult swim audience is very irreverent, Like, don't I don't think any of that is out of line or out of touch.
Speaker 5: No, because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Joneses are on TMZ, like it's it's a it's a pop culture phenomenon beyond sports center, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I'm fascinated by this. You're You're right, it'll be a gloves off situation because if you're in a sports capacity and you have a relationship with the Joneses or with the NFL, and you have some allegiance.
Speaker 4: Or whatever variety, to be careful who owns the it's the cartoon network, right, if.
Speaker 1: The cartoon network is still a thing. Yeah, I don't even know whoever's above them.
Speaker 2: I would guess.
Speaker 4: Paramount, Okay, okay, And you know Jerry Jones is on Land man, but.
Speaker 3: They're doing it by name, Like, I don't know what the rules are for this type of thing, Like it's a caricature, it's a cartoon, it's funny.
Speaker 2: It's a public figure.
Speaker 3: But can they figure do whatever they want with his character and still call him Jerry Jones?
Speaker 2: I think you can. I think you can. It's a disguised as comedy.
Speaker 3: It's satire's parody. So it's just like SNL making fun of Trump or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the.
Speaker 4: Other thing about it is that now there could be some name and likeness stuff and I don't know enough about this, but like whenever you get into this whole slander thing like part of and this is what people will never talk about.
Speaker 2: The oh it's slander you, I'm gonna sue you.
Speaker 3: It's like, okay, but what happens is you go in court and you have to prove to a jury that what these people put out about you change their opinion of you. And so when you're a public figure and all of this stuff is already out there, like Trump sues people all the time, like constantly. And when I was younger, I used to think it was a big deal to get sued, and then I got older it realized, now these guys are all suing each other all the time. And I think on a lot of times is like once they settle, Trump's like all right, cool, just shake your hand and moves on. It's like it's part of their world. It's just procedural in a lot of ways.
Speaker 2: So come on, what do we need though, Like we need Steven, we need a Charlotte character, we need the family we need. Honestly, the way.
Speaker 3: That Gordo characterizes them would be ideal. Yeah, is is anybody tied to other shows?
Speaker 2: The people doing this? So yeah, here's what I found out.
Speaker 1: So there's three creators and one of them is a married couple. They they've pre gros They've previously worked on that Mike Tyson Mystery show, so they've they've done some animation.
Speaker 2: Was that any good? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know nor McDonald had a hand in the one with the pigeon a long time. Yeah, yeah, the robot chicken thing I mentioned. They also did that show that was a sadtire on Netflix and it was called The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window and it was like making fun of all those like horror movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was Kristen Bell was in it. And I don't think it was very good. I didn't see it though, so but it's like you got yeah, okay, Christy's it's fine. It was fine. That's a good review. I mean, I do think that's kind of the Netflix thing.
Speaker 1: That's like, way, once we got you on our interface, people will watch stuff. I was browsing through last night and looking at all these like documentaries of things that just go on and on and on and on and on, and I was like, there's a lot of people I just probably watched this stuff because it's there on the interface.
Speaker 2: Yeah, trapped them, it got them. We don't know if it's good. We're not upholding the standard of good TV anymore. You make.
Speaker 4: You bring up a really good point because a lot of times when I go from one platform to the next, it's a pain in the ass to go to the other one.
Speaker 2: So I just kind of live on that platform for a little while.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I'm about to get I'm about to be in i haven't been on Netflix in a long time, and I'm about to be in Netflix world because I do want to watch that led Zeppelin documentary. And so I'm like, all right, once I go out of this and then go into that. I'll probably just start flipping around on Netflix until I exhaust everything that I've wanted to see there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, it's it's a very strange also, just the way though that there's so many documentaries about everything now. Yep, I saw one myself, so the submersible thing is.
Speaker 5: Interesting to me.
Speaker 2: Started watching it is that on Netflix? Yep. I didn't click on it. I thought about it. I've heard the Binladen one really good. I watched that, but again, I watched Zero Dark thirty. Zero Dark thirty is, you know, one of my favorite movies, and that's a documentary about it.
Speaker 1: And then I saw one about cocaine smugglers and I was like, there's a ninety cocaine Seah.
Speaker 2: She was like, I still haven't watched Narcos. I hear it's great, so I've awesome and I quit it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I saw half of the first season, which is what ends up with a lot of stuff, and then got sidetracked.
Speaker 2: But I liked what I saw. I know there's like five or six seasons of it now, right right, I got to ask you about a show speaking of that, that there's five to six seasons. Sometimes I'll find out about a show.
Speaker 3: And it could be twenty years old and it's just now on Netflix or whatever. My wife started watching a show called Animal Kingdom.
Speaker 2: Dude, that I okay, hold on, if it's what I think it was, it was a TNT drama. It's to have Ellen markin in it. Yes, yeah, I would stay clear of that. If it's a TV. Every time I walk in the living room, she's watching that Ellen. It was like a tn T show that would come on. What's on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why i'd ever did mister Robot, And I know it's probably good USA.
Speaker 3: So if it's a TNT show, there there's no there's no booby, there's.
Speaker 2: No And if you're gonna have Ellen bark and even at that age, that's what you want. Oh, let me tell you something. She still got it. I don't doubt it. Let me say this.
Speaker 3: By the way, I was driving into work today behind a black portion and the license plate said uh barking uh And what did it say?
Speaker 2: It said, I like this?
Speaker 3: Sorry, go ahead, Okay, you know what I want to get Benn for his birthday. I want to get him a new license plate with no vows in it. That just says g L f k l L. Look at this license plate. Read this, Read this and tell me that's not the car I'm going to follow. Oh, it's guilf wife. Yeah, the lis plate said guilf wife. And so it's Golf one.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I couldn't wait to get up to see her. And I was like, no, I don't think so. And it was like Golf one, dud cheers. So let's get him on g L F k l l R. And that is a personalized killer.
Speaker 4: All right, it's submitted skin Show ninety seven point one.
Speaker 3: The Eagle coming up next KT. What's the top story in Cowboys Kerosene?
Speaker 2: Is Michael Parkin pissed at the Cowboys?
Speaker 7: All Right?
Speaker 3: We're hanging out at Chalk Talk Casino and Resort in Durant, Oklahoma, and man, oh man, do we.
Speaker 2: Love this place.
Speaker 3: Okay, we got lots of good stuff coming up, including at the top of this hour, four o'clock ten most common wasteful things that happened in the world of spending. We're gonna school you, but right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: You're a Cowboys is a hot and alls it? Yeah? It is, daddy, uh d l LS is a show? Well, it's a it's a network. It's a network, it's a platform that thing.
Speaker 1: And they have a show with our old buddy, Jeff Cavanaugh and Jess Holly, Clarence Hill, Joseph Hoyd, a few others. Clarence Hill, Uh, journalists for a long time, covered the Cowboys for a long time. Here's what he said. Now, there's gonna be some uh, there's gonna be some music in the background. So just try to lock in on what Clarence is saying. Is kind of cut from their little podcast show thing.
Speaker 8: It appears that waiting is gonna cost the Cowboys again. Now this is not the immedia saying it. This is Michael Parsons saying it. Michael Parsons knows whatever. Besides the deal, he will be the highest age non quarterback in the NFL history. He's comforted about that, but he's also perplexed, a boy, how the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Are handling him in.
Speaker 8: His agent, David Bullagetta, Parsons, and owner Jerry Jones have had a meeting on the minds of the contract since Mark, but the Cowboys have not called his agent to work out the details of the deal.
Speaker 2: With the deal for TJ.
Speaker 8: Watt and Looming and Pittsburgh. It could drive the price of Michael Parsons deal.
Speaker 2: Boarding the Parsons.
Speaker 8: TJ is looking for a deal that supersedes the number he and Jerry agree on. So that is only gonna drive the number for Partons up. It's gonna come. What's gonna cost the Cowboys more?
Speaker 2: Can I tell you what that felt like?
Speaker 4: That felt like I bumped into Clarence Hill at the first floor disco bar at the Virgin Hotel and I asked him if he had heard anything about Michael Parsons and we weren't standing that far away from the DJ booth. And that's what he told me is we're standing there holding crown and cokes. That's what that felt like to me. A lot, a lot sound.
Speaker 2: Like he was reading his column or a loud music quotes. Yeah, so Micah is uh perplexed, is what he said, and says, it's not coming to me, It's coming directly from Micah here. And by the way, Clarence is really good. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Diled into everybody, everybody that he needs to have a relationship with the corner of the story.
Speaker 2: He's got those relationship indeed, so when Mike has asked about going to training camp, He's like, yeah, I'll be there, and then finally, you know, four or five questions later, they're like, okay, but are you gonna work on and he's like, I'll be there now.
Speaker 1: Doesn't mean he's gonna practice.
Speaker 2: I don't know, he'll be hanging out in auction hard. But if you're gonna wait until TJ.
Speaker 1: Watt does his deal and then you're gonna pay him more, right, then you might as well just not pay him this year and see how long he wants to hold out because what or what if he does get hurt or.
Speaker 2: Whatever, you might as well not do it. If you're gonna wait, you should either do it now or you should just wait because he's not up. He's up next year.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, that's really something Shody needs to deal with. Get his first year to ever coach you can franchise him.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, they're asking shoddy questions about having a dance off, you know, Joe Milton, like all kinds of questions that would never.
Speaker 2: Have been asked to Mike McCarthy, right, or Jason Garrett even.
Speaker 3: Don't you think this story makes you feel a little I mean, we're all talking about how insane that clip the other day was where they played the prank where Micah culture. Doesn't it feel even different now, like even more extreme in that direction?
Speaker 2: Do you mean just like that this?
Speaker 3: Because when you hear it and Shot, he's me like, hold on, Mike her Ring is gonna be great. We're don't worry, man, do don't worry. He's like, We're like, why is he doing that? Gins he's drinking a shody. But it's pretty clear it's a big deal, and Shot he knows it right, and so they're gonna do the deal. Uh, They're just gonna keep waiting and then make him angry and then maybe calls him to miss some of camp and then get him laid and over paid for it. Like what is the point of waiting? I don't either pay him or trade him? Like it's pretty simple. Now did the ceedee lamb thing? And he'll miss some camp?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't I don't know so bad at this.
Speaker 4: I'll say this, I don't care that much if Micah misses camp. I mean the CD lambdin was problematic, but the way they use Micah, I don't.
Speaker 3: Care if he misses camp. Kill the quarterback. Kill the quarterback. We're going to put you in all these different places, move around. I don't doubt for one second that he's an amazing shape. And I'm not saying CD wasn't an amazing shape, but that was about timing and.
Speaker 2: An office and different. It is different.
Speaker 3: However, if you are going to move him around a bunch, it impacts everybody based on where he is.
Speaker 2: That's fair. So that's fair. Don't get it done. Just don't don't wait? Why dilly deli? Oh, I like that use of because they're millionaires. They're already winning. All right, all right?
Speaker 3: Coming up next, the ten most common wasteful spending tendencies and why I suffer from all ten of those afflictions.
Speaker 5: That's next, really.
Speaker 2: Good, all right, Paul.
Speaker 1: Top ten most common ways for spending abds. Number ten regularly, Oh no.
Speaker 2: God, got regularly. I got got, George.
Speaker 3: Just say, just say with regularity, and you'll never make a mistake buying coffee out instead of making it at home. Number one guilty earlier in the week. Guilty, I'm I drink eight dollar coffees and then I feel bad.
Speaker 2: I got a tip.
Speaker 3: It's gonna ask you a question right before you pay. What's the question?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've never looked at it. It's gonna ask you a question though. Whatever that question is, that's your business. I'm gonna kind of look the other way and shove it towards you. And there's three employees standing directly behind her looking over her shoulder.
Speaker 2: Yo, it's asking me, how's it hanging? Dude.
Speaker 3: I actually saw a situation when my wife and I were traveling. We at the family were in Miami, uh huh, and we were ordering food at the airport and I saw a guy behind the red shirt shame a customer for not tipping.
Speaker 2: Really, he goes, okay, so you you you did?
Speaker 3: You've got twelve dollars there and no tip, right, and he's saying it to the whole staff. All right, so no tip is what you're you got no tip on the right, that's right. I don't pay for counter service, right. Are you coming out to my car and bring it to me in then check it in on.
Speaker 2: Me later like a waiter does. Bro, you're begging to have a loogie and you're sandwich?
Speaker 5: You are?
Speaker 2: Okay? So how about this last night? I go and uh, we're going out to dinner and it's valet park.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: Most valet parking now is free and they just expect you to tip. But this was crazy busy dude. Paul Wall was at Legacy Hall last night.
Speaker 2: What yes for me?
Speaker 3: Okay, well then you're not in Houston rap legends Kevin So uh So, anyway, so I had to valet park at another valet parking further down, and it was five dollars. Like, all right, no problem, all right, when you're ready, just to click on that link.
Speaker 2: I was like, all right, So I'm walking up and I hit the link.
Speaker 3: Valet parking five dollars and then it says one dollar and ninety cent convenience fee. Okay, now, explain to me what a one dollar ninety cent convenience fee is to just retrieve my car. So now it's up to six ninety okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So now I'm like, all right, well, I liked round up, I'm gonna tip this guy three dollars and it so I tipped three dollars and ten cents. Suddenly the convenience fee increases because the convenience fee escalates the more money.
Speaker 2: But so the convenience fee is also on top of the tip. Wow, So suddenly.
Speaker 1: When you have a cashless society, this is what happens to pay off the credit.
Speaker 2: Card a black market turner?
Speaker 1: No it is did they get charged for using the credit cards in the processing there?
Speaker 2: You know, I don't understand what you did with your mustache. Just let it go. Yesterday you had this glorious upper lip bush. It was phenomenal, had all that crusty stuff on the edge of it. Looked like a firefighter. Yeah, now you look like a boy lost in the woods.
Speaker 1: I am a boy lost in the woods. What else will discuss?
Speaker 2: Number nine? Paul?
Speaker 1: The most common wasye spending habits leaving appliance as our utilities running when they don't need to.
Speaker 2: I turned the.
Speaker 4: Lights off, kids, Well, that's not an appliance. It counts Nope, air conditioner, that's an.
Speaker 2: Applying I'll tell you one.
Speaker 3: I have fans on a lot, and I'm terrified of them staying on not to save money on the electric bill, because I'm worried. I'm worried that they're gonna engulf They're going to turn into some sort of electrical fire.
Speaker 2: Do you think your fans are going to turn into an electrical fire? Like, while, if I have leave a fan on and you actually leave it on for like thirty five days, will it just turn into a fire. The peace of mind is priceless there, So did I leave the iron on?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 4: We had a moment last night because do you guys have a steamer?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I love steamers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and uh, We're sitting there and Trish go's because Dez steamed a shirt because I made him put on a collared shirt last.
Speaker 4: Night and she so he had to come steam it. And then we're sitting there at dinner and Trish looked at Dez, goes, did you turn the steamer off? And usually I wouldn't care about this, but I'm like, man, Dees's head is so far up his ass. My god, if we get home and the house is burned down, you don't get to go to California.
Speaker 2: Number eight ordering some food delivery apps. That's that should be number one. That makes no sense. My kids will get fast food. It will cost forty two dollars. Okay, yeah, it's way too much.
Speaker 3: The worst I think that group of teens just mean mugged us as they walk by.
Speaker 2: She gots mean mug us. No, they mean mugged us. OK, yeah, oh they're not. Hold on, hold on, they just multiplied by three seven buying lottery tickets. That's a good investment for me.
Speaker 3: When I look at all the money I've collected, I have about, I don't know, a stack of one hundred lottery tickets.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever checked.
Speaker 1: Buying new clothes and shoes familiar to the ones are similar to the one shoe already owned.
Speaker 2: Guilty. I mean, I bought five black t shirts that are exact same, but but it's so I don't have to buy them again lately. Thank you. I got about twenty of these same black shirts and they're just in a stack.
Speaker 3: And you guys end up saving money on laundry detergent. Yeah, because you would have to wash that shirt every night everywhere. What about there's one particular brand our friend in friendship wears every single day because he loves its fit.
Speaker 2: Let her watch it. She's not gonna watch it, though. Who we're seeing it? Is this the weekend you see friendship?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, no, I had time, and then last night my entire weekend just got full. So I'm sorry this will not be the weekend I see friendship unless my dad wants to.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh you're daving, I don't love. I think you should leave.
Speaker 3: Like if you're just based on some of the things that I'm in that movie, they're prolimitive a lot of it like that, I think you should leave. He goes to the shirt store that just sells the wildest shirts ever. Yeah, the only ones that fit him just right, something dance freaky dams or and then they're all saying, they're all spazzing out on the shirt pattern.
Speaker 2: You see the one where he buys a Fedora with flaps on the back. I haven't seen it. He goes.
Speaker 3: The guy at the store said, I'm the only one who can pull it off.
Speaker 2: Guys of a door with mud flaps on the back. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I gotta ask a quick question of you, Kevin, as this I mean and I love this list. What do you care more about the top five of this list or the sports segment?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Neither.
Speaker 2: So what I'd like to do is I'd like to continue with six and five, and then I'd like to do the top five on put it all in? Probably what do you mean? Just we can fit it all in? Fit it all in? What co it into one? This segment's about to end. Kram it, kram it. I got a lot of what to do. Just cram it, grab it. I've good idea.
Speaker 3: Okay, go no, look at him. I was gonna say, why not do two here and carry it over?
Speaker 2: You were so much more credible with a mustache. I was like, I'm listening to this guy. He'll need me somewhere. You look like Nay, just like man, this guy's seventeen. You look like a guy that's going to follow tripping Daisy across the country. I think it's a good time to discuss our ends at chalk Taw.
Speaker 3: All right, coming up here, okay, with us coming up, it's a good Just over three minutes, we are either going to discuss a former NBA player going ham on a crowd in a foreign country, or we're gonna get to the top five things on this list to get next in there as well the top six things before we get there, though, we're broadcasting live today from the chalk Taw Casino and Resort Durant. I think you can tell we love these guys. These guys are more than our partners, they are family. We just adore these guys and man. We recently came up here and the three of us came, and Christina came.
Speaker 2: She brought her boyfriend and he was a part of it.
Speaker 5: He came.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why it was a good time for everybody.
Speaker 2: Hey, Christina, are you still on? I'm still here, Ben, Do you want to apologize to anybody? We all came to the Chalk Taw We came to see the Black Keys up.
Speaker 3: We went to eighteen thirty two the Steakhouse, and we went and gambled in the casino.
Speaker 2: I don't see Oh that's funny. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And one of the great things about the time we spend up here at the Chalk Talk Casino and Resort and Durant, Oklahoma, is that they have these million dollar giveaways that are happening on three different occasions this summer. Now, the first one is happening, just happened, and a nice lady from Garland and Ice grandmother just won a million dollars. Then July the fifth, that's the Saturday in August. Second, that's a Saturday We're gonna crown two more million dollar winters.
Speaker 2: Am I right? Yes, we are, we are. Are you gonna be here for that? Well shoot your shoot? Yeah. What is your name? Man? Sue Pickott?
Speaker 3: Sue, do you have a good time when you come to the Chalk Talk Casino in Resort Durant, Oklahoma?
Speaker 2: Always hell? Yeah? Did you come to see the Black Keys a couple of weeks ago? No, I don't do that. I come to oh pulled in slots.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's for your poll in there, but I assumed it was a slot at a girl. Sure, yeah, just making sure. This has been a crazy spot, if you know what I mean. But it's Sue, is an honor to have you on with us. I hope you have a great time and good luck to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, and I always have a great time, all right, Sue throws down.
Speaker 4: We love her and she comes to the Chalk Talk Casino and Resort, Durant, Oklahoma. You can be just like Sue and have a good time and yank on that lever she was just yanking on. Ninety minutes north of the Dallas downtown Dallas area.
Speaker 2: It's a quick drive.
Speaker 3: Come have fun at the Chalk Talk Casino and Resort and to Ran Oklahoma, and we are hanging out the Chalk Taw Casino and resort and Dran, Oklahoma, where we just met Sue and her husband. So things are going really well for us. She was standing right there in front of our table yep. And so instead of answer her question live on the air, I just hind her headset.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: And she here's the other thing too. You give a rando a headset. They don't know how to act. Sue waited for her opportunity.
Speaker 2: It was great. She was great.
Speaker 3: She just stayed right there in the When it was go time, she delivered her magic. Ben's really excited about this story.
Speaker 4: At four thirty five, it's about penises getting bigger because of ozempic. But let's now get back to what Kevin had started earlier, and that is this super engaging list of the ten most common wasteful spending habits by the people out there. And I think everything you said so far has been on point, Kevin.
Speaker 1: If you missed tenth or six, you can catch it on the podcast. It'll be up after the show on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Thank you. It's a good tease. Number five paying for TV streaming services they don't actually use. I'm guilty of all of this, right. There's a lot of people who do that. I think they just don't track it. And that again back to the auto pay world war. Yes, you're not tracking your bills. How do you know? Dude?
Speaker 4: The other day I made the mistake of looking at my credit card statement because it just infuriates me. I was like, honey, what is this renewal from best Buy for one hundred and ninety four dollars? She goes, I didn't do that. I go, well, it's on your card. We're like, oh no, we've been compromised.
Speaker 3: We called Oh no, that was when you called the geek squad three years ago, and it just rolled over and I'm like, okay, so did we pay for this two extra times?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know.
Speaker 4: And so I called and was like, never put anything on my card ever again.
Speaker 2: And so it's a beating. But if you marked a day for it every couple of years and you started, this is the day I do this. I changed my credit my card.
Speaker 3: There was that time that I was paying for a website for us that we didn't use or something, but I had. We found out I'd paid for it for eleven years.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh my god, it's insane.
Speaker 3: And then when you when you go in there and you cancel everything because you're angry old man like me.
Speaker 2: I gotta yell at everything these days.
Speaker 4: And so the second I cancel it, I'm like, all right, I have to watch this Slice Stone documentary right now, so let me get back and do Hulu and Disney again.
Speaker 2: And I could just like, yeay, we get to use all the dad's money. So it's the second you cancel something you need it or want it.
Speaker 1: Number four regularly getting rid of leftovers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my wife won't do that. My wife will eat anything.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: It's like, hey, if it's in, because I respect that. Yeah. Her frugal nature, yes, right, Kevin, it's to say fruitful. Yeah, her frugal nature has fruitful benefits.
Speaker 3: No, but fruitful and multiplying nature. I'll be like, hey, my kids will my kids will ask us. They're like, hey, is this still good? Is this gone bad yet? And I'm like, don't even ask your mom, Like she's gonna say it's fine no matter what the expiration date is, because she doesn't want to waste that money.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 1: Number three frequently buying convenience food and drinks. Convenience store food and drinks.
Speaker 2: I don't do that that often. I really don't. I don't either.
Speaker 3: You're a big hot dog roller guy, Man, I would be in my back at my faddest. I would be it'd be nice just get an appetizer hot dog on your way home. Yeah, it is fun to go in there and look at the whatever the burritos under the oven and go.
Speaker 2: What is it is that seven days old? I'll tell you this. It is something we make fun of.
Speaker 3: But when we went to that bar that had those hot doug rollers mikes, those were WAGU hot dogs made fresh.
Speaker 2: Those were exceptional, best number two impulse buys from online shopping. Then that's all I do, really, that's all I do.
Speaker 3: Everything I own is something that was sold to me on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Okay, man, I did the dumbest thing. My dad was really into these pair.
Speaker 3: It was a Mexican sneaker brand and they were crispy, clean white sneakers. They were super cool, and I was like, my dad won him, was like, I want to get him for him. And then I went and I looked at the conversion chart online because me and my dad were the same size shoe, and so I was like, well, hell, I'm ordering might as well get me a pair, got him in and they were about an entire size too small.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean like I just looked at him and my.
Speaker 3: Toes started hurting. And now I'm like, how do I send this back to Mexico?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't even know.
Speaker 3: We've had things where I purchased that my wife is stuck with trying to return them because she's frugal.
Speaker 2: I'm like, hey, I bought this on the internet. She goes from where I go. I don't know. Man's just this company. It ends up being in China.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's haggling with them about it, and eventually some of them will like, look, you can just have it just you know, is that right? Yeah, They're like, we don't want to, you know, it's like they're wasting our time. Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: And number one Paul reasons, uh that waste money here?
Speaker 2: How you waste money? Yeah? Everyone frequently eating out. It's good. You know who hit the applause? But Christina it was number one, okay, number one answer. Hey, don't go look at your go don't go look at your American Express statement at the end of the month. As far as going.
Speaker 3: To restaurants, yeah, oh painful unsustainable.
Speaker 2: Well, there you have it.
Speaker 3: Those are the ten most common wasteful spending tendencies. Don't adhere to any of those ten principles this weekend. Save some money. Coming up next in the Love Shack. Uh, where are we gonna go?
Speaker 2: Kat?
Speaker 1: There's a new medical trend and a lot of guys are loving what this new medical trend is doing.
Speaker 2: Man, welcome to the Love Shack. David been getting the ladies life and the white men would be nice to you. Oh, lady life, you gets crazy. Let me handling the mad problems for you. Yeah, man, problems. But this is a little different because these are not really problems for anyone we're hearing. We're hearing now. Look, I'm not a scientist anymore.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: I gave up. I gave that up.
Speaker 1: It was too much, too many years of school. Yeah, so and your false science.
Speaker 2: Ben So. You know, o Zipic is a very popular thing right now. They're calling it the miracle drug.
Speaker 1: You know, it's making people lose weight, they're getting their A one C down, whatever that means.
Speaker 2: That's a thing that got popular over the last three or four years. People start talking about their A one C. I never really knew what that was. You know, there's some times of these we go v and zep bound. You see the commercials and all this.
Speaker 1: But a new article I found today says that male ozipic users are claiming that their willies have gotten a little bit bigger.
Speaker 2: It's fantastic.
Speaker 3: I think it's an optical illusion because I think it's that there's a belly in the way. You can't see it. You can maybe only see part of it. When the belly shrinks, you're seeing more like damn.
Speaker 2: I think that's what that is. I think you need to hear this science first. All right, this guy says that he's gained an inch. This guy, he's projecting loudly.
Speaker 1: And he said about a second greater there. Now, I think people will say it was because of the fat loss. However, at the time I measured myself before I was thinner. I also bone pressed during measurement before, also bone press during measurement before this time, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't understand what that was. Ben, do you know what bone pressing is?
Speaker 3: I remember when we met Kat, he's regarded him, you know himself. He called himself bone press turner.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Another person says I gained him one and a half inches in length, no joke. Who are these people that are measuring guys who used to be fat and aren't anymore because they got the miracle drunk k But two.
Speaker 3: Of these guys claimed to have measured before they put on the weight, And I'm like, how did you put on the weight?
Speaker 5: Easy?
Speaker 2: Larry King? Hilary King? Yeah? King? Do you kill Bill Wolsh Larry.
Speaker 3: King with the producer?
Speaker 2: No? Oh yeah, fat Joe? No the producer? What's his name? Another one j college? College? Yeah, this guy says, another guy, there's nothing. One of the single sizes other guys here. Wife has definitely noticed a difference. I was two hundred and seventy eight, now I'm down to two hundred. The wife's noticed a difference. Now, how come she's not quoted in this article? Because because she's not.
Speaker 4: All these Reddit forums where this information came from.
Speaker 2: It just sounds like guys blowing their own horn, hey man, tooting their own horn yep even better?
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: I read this story and I was like, you know what, I could lose a few pounds. I'm getting ready to get on some of zepic and see what happens.
Speaker 2: So then you think it's because.
Speaker 1: There's just better blood flow down there, and then there's like reduced fat around.
Speaker 2: The pubic area. I think it's an optical illusion. I think there's just more visibility. Yeah, what about these guys that claim to be measuring stuff for me?
Speaker 3: I don't know that they're accurate. Let me see your measurements. Where do you keep that?
Speaker 2: Okay, ye, here's what a doctor said. A zippich does not enlarger peener, but an erecta gooby may change the size considerably depending on the time of day. Yeah, the temperature and other factors like stress measurements could change. But in the environment, yeah, like cold shrinkage. Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, blood flow is huge, and I think that like if you just lose a bunch of weight and get in better shape, you're going to have better blood flow.
Speaker 2: Blood flow is huge. Is that our next drop? No context? No context?
Speaker 1: This phenomenon that is dubbed man careful loud.
Speaker 2: Yea, that's good, creepy little thing made Christina cackle back in Dallas.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's just the latest in a series of side effects.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's the side effect. There's something called this ozipic mouth too. Oh so your partner gets a bigger mouth to correspond with its nature. Yeah. Evolving. Yeah, it's the whole reason those drafts have such long necks. You know, it's they had to get the food off the top of the tree. Yeah, work the miracle dry you know. Then it's evolution is how things are going to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is this, There is a relationship between my gooby and my partner's Yeah, food.
Speaker 2: Landing spot. Yeah, landing spot and landing spot. I think I think of medical term as food entrance. Hey, I walked back over here in the district where it's kind of it's the area like family friendly area.
Speaker 1: They get some games. There's a huge dinosaur Christie that I thought of you. Yeah, because they're promoting the Jurassic Park movie, which will be coming out July fourth weekend, tracking towards one hundred and twenty five mili. Wait what Yeah, they think it's gonna get one hundred and twenty five dollars on July fourth weekend.
Speaker 2: That's the projection. Yeah, and this is the one with Scarjo in it. Yeah, the trailer looks really good. Actually, seriously, because she's in it. You're just saying that because she's in it. Well, the no.
Speaker 1: The the idea is like there's only a few dinosaurs that have been saved or whatever, and you get a couple of power figures coming in to make them.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's very similar to this story, but it actually looked a little better this time. It's personal.
Speaker 1: Well, the first one was Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard.
Speaker 2: That was the best one. The first one was really good. This second and third one we're awful. Those are the ones I didn't like. But the first one was good, so I'll give it a shot. There it is Kevin kat Turner's gonna give it a shot. That's great, man, that's really good stuff. Chalk. That's all we submit for the Marconi.
Speaker 3: We're at the Chalk Tak Casino in Resort Durant having a great time. Head up here, get a room, go watch a concert, go definitely go eat dinner at eighteen thirty two the Steakhouse.
Speaker 2: It is phenomenal, so darn good.
Speaker 3: All right, Coming up next, we got that today game, followed by Father's Day gift ideas, followed by a weekly weekday update, and then where's that fool from?
Speaker 2: That's another game show we're gonna be playing. Having a good time at Chalk Talk Casino in resort world famous Ben and Skin Show coming to you. Line from the Chalk Talk Casino in Resort Durant, Oklahoma. Man, I see people pouring in here, going to gamble and have fun and Hi friends, They're gonna have the.
Speaker 3: Best time here. You are on a Friday and barking on a great weekend. I know a lot of you are having great weekends in Dallas Fort Worth. You're not coming to Chalk taw But I's think how much better it would be if you had one of these rooms and you were coming to have a great time out here.
Speaker 2: I wish I lived here. I know I would totally live here.
Speaker 3: This segment's brought to you by Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen. It is located in Plano, Texas, Preston and Plano Parkway. It is exquisite if you're looking for the best pizza in town. Readers of Dallas Morey News say it is the best that speaks volumes and so there's just one location. They've mastered five different types of pizza and then there it is in Plano, Preston and Plano Parkway. Yet by Andrews American pizza kitchen. I got to ask you guys something before we get to this content. I just saw this in my neighborhood facebook group. Okay, oh, I'm in that all the time. A lady witnessed she was in her backyard and she heard a guy making noise and there was a guy he was yelling at someone. She looked up and turns out he was yelling at a dog. The dog had stopped and was like taking a break. Don't know, I got too hot or whatever. And she basically said, he started dragging the dog, yelling at the dog and hitting the dog.
Speaker 2: You got to shoot.
Speaker 3: And she went out there and she was like thinking that the guy was going to walk by her backyard, but he turned and went a different direction and so she didn't get a picture of him or anything, but she posted my neighborhood's going ham What would you do in that scenario if you witness that, because your inclination is to treat him like he's treating the dog.
Speaker 2: But then you could go to prison.
Speaker 1: No, you don't, you don't get involved too much, but you could call you could you know? The first thing you do is you go online to a neighborhood group and you post about it.
Speaker 3: I think the best thing you could do is get it captured on film. Yeah, shame the guy, you know, and let it go viral. She said there was a picture or video, no picture video. For whatever reason, she was like, she didn't have her phone. She just walked down her backyard and it was happening.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that kind of an olderly, I don't know, Or you wanted to see pictures of her, or you wanted to see what she looks like. I think you're talking to guilf Killer over here. Think sometimes these people as they as they get older, I think they I think they stir up some stuff. Sometimes she might she might be looking for attention. I think they got a little you know, like how I have a joke book them I think of something funny right now. I think sometimes they got a crazy idea. I think they write it down, like this is why I'm gonna put on the next door out.
Speaker 4: He's saying Facebook is her joke book, and she's she didn't get much traction when she talked about the church bazaar, and so she's like, I need to figure out a way to get traction. It's kind of like that guy that was a North Carolina politician. That was like, man, Originally I just went to the internet to start talking about wrestling, but then I realized politics got more attention, so now I'm a politician.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 3: I had just gotten outside with my dogs in my yard, didn't have my phone with me when I heard the yelling. I stood up to look around, and I saw him coming over yadda YadA out of this bridge. That's when I saw him dragging the dog, yelling at it and hit it. My dog started to bark, so I picked her up to tick her in the house. I immediately turned around to come out and say something to him, but he didn't walk past my yard. Instead cut through a different area and walked away.
Speaker 2: I mean, how could she find him? Yeah, and you don't confront the angry man like I think I would. I wouldn't be like all up in his face by like yo yo yo, no no, no, dude, like with my phone out like no no no. But what if he'd had it.
Speaker 1: You don't know what had triggered him at all throughout the day. Maybe he had gotten fired, maybe something bad at work had happened. No, you're right, maybe they went through his laptop found some crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: The point is it might.
Speaker 3: Be a mistake, but I'm just saying you're instinct. I'm not going to like run over there and start a fight, but I'd be like no, no, no, dude, no. And honestly, like if I saw a guy doing that to a kid, you know, I mean, it's like your instinct is to get involved.
Speaker 2: Oh you have to get involved, especially if it's a child. I think, yeah, you're involved.
Speaker 3: I think the first thing is to grab your phone and start filming walking and good dude, dude, you.
Speaker 2: Have to stop this now. Okay. I think both of you guys have the instinct to get involved, and my instinct is completely the opposite. Yeah, that's time on away and tuck my tail and not. I don't want to be I don't want to know about it, but I do. Can I ask the I mean, Christine is the biggest dog lover on the show.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the story is killing me.
Speaker 2: Right, what do you do, Christine? Because I don't think you're wired to get involved.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 6: I would probably stand from a distance, but at least be like, dude, do we have a problem here?
Speaker 9: Like that dog, That dog can't defend itself, really you know. I mean, it could bite him, but.
Speaker 2: It's so you would get involved.
Speaker 9: I would from a distance.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 2: Do you know who I think would just make a joke in that scenario. But it's a good joke. It's Soroy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think SOARROI would just find a way to make a good joke.
Speaker 2: What kind of dog was it? Great question?
Speaker 3: Some dogs are able to take it? Are you saying that some dogs? Oh you're thinking wondering if it was able to take the hit.
Speaker 2: As he I beating the craft out of a Yorky. It's only a huge problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know more. Oh, this is just developing. This has happened during our show.
Speaker 2: What are the dogs that are so fancy? You see him in dog shows and they gotta have a very long neck and skinny and then they get the long rug on their back. Yeah, that's some sort of Palmeranian or something. I finished, I say this, I finished best in show. I seen it before. No, okay, no, I've never seen it. What'd you think? You're rotten Tomato store? It's okay. I was expecting way more. I mean, dude, it was.
Speaker 1: I was very much ready to call it a bad movie until Fred Willard pulled it out of the ditch.
Speaker 2: Fred Willard is the start of the show.
Speaker 4: I will say that I don't think any of his stuff, which is all funny to me. I think spinal Tap is far and away the apex of that. Like, I don't think anything touches spinal tap personally. But I also grew up listening to what they're making fun of. I'll be getting to that this summer, for sure.
Speaker 2: It's so good to me, and I will watch it anytime I see it. Am I wrong on Best in Show though? That it's just you know, it's a thing.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, it's a it's an acquired taste type deal.
Speaker 2: It's I like it.
Speaker 3: I thought it was really good. I like it better than Waiting for Guffman. Yeah, I do too, I do too. But it's a it's a I could get it if it's not your thing. It's it's pretty specific. It's a niche. The best thing to watch is the three and a half minute sketch of Martin Short and Harry Sheer wanting to be the first men duo synchronized swimming.
Speaker 2: That's so good.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's the funniest thing ever. And Christopher guests as the gay choreographer.
Speaker 2: It's so good, and he's designing, he's designing it. And Martin Short is borderline special needs and he does deck work and his dancing Harry Shears standing there and Martin Short's do his whole dance routine. And he's wearing a life vest because he doesn't know how to swim. He's not that strong a swimmer, is not that strongest swimmer. And I do I do have something for you guys. Yes, it is Father's Day weekend. We were going to talk about Father's Day gifts here we can. We got all and we'll still get to that. But I think, like where we are.
Speaker 3: We're at the District Hall at Chuck Talk Casino and Resort Durant, right across.
Speaker 2: From the league's awesome sports bar. Looks like a sports book, it's not. It's just a sports bar with TVs right now.
Speaker 3: But you know, I think the ways people approach a live radio show, everybody has a different strategy.
Speaker 2: If you're not expecting to walk up on a live radio show.
Speaker 3: I mean, we have the Yvon's got the big banner set up says ninety seven when the eel rock well, the head sets on. We're doing our show, all right, but some people will walk right up to us and talk to us. Some people recognize us, they know we're idiots, and they wave to us or whatever.
Speaker 2: And that's great too, It's it's all fine.
Speaker 3: But some people will kind of walk by and look at you and try to understand what it is you're doing, but they'll do it from afar. Those teens approached us aggressively. They came in all mean mugging us like that were over there. Yeah, I'm like, why why are you doing such a fly by the tower? They came right by the table. They're mean mugging us, like, let's go.
Speaker 2: Did you notice that? Yeah? But I didn't notice it to the degree y'all did I mean?
Speaker 3: I noticed them it? Then I saw them. They all turned around and they were laughing. When we talked about.
Speaker 2: Him, I smelled them, Oh whoy? They smelled like do teenagers smell? Terrible? Telling people with teenagers, because you guys have talked about it.
Speaker 3: I have such a strong dislike for teenagers.
Speaker 2: They're not good to your kids? Are your kids are fun?
Speaker 3: From once they get out of the diaper area, you're not changing diapers and you don't have to worry about their death at every turn, like a sharp fireplace death. That's fun all the way until they start rolling their eyes.
Speaker 4: I thought, far and away the best years for enjoying my kids were when they were five and three.
Speaker 2: I mean it was just gold every single day. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Really, the age is three through eleven. Yeah, three through eleven.
Speaker 2: With a with a with a girl.
Speaker 3: It just it can start getting real dicey at ten geez real dice Yeah. Man, my daughter right now, we're on about a year and a half run where I don't think she's done a single thing wrong. Let's go like, man, I'm just in complete awe of her.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: And my son's got a pretty dark sense of humor, so he likes when I shred him, which I do any there's a camera or microphone in front of me, and I think he.
Speaker 2: Laughs about it later.
Speaker 4: But uh, man, my daughter, she's just on a she's she's on an incredible run. I just, honestly and truly I like to just sit back and watch her go.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. She hoped to meet my daughter one day. I haven't heard her a lot of time. All right, coming up next, it's the weekday update. Where are you gonna take kat?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's America gonna do?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's the been in Skin Show ninety some one point one The Eagle Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen right there in Preston and Plano Parkway. We love you Andrews five Delicious styles of Pizza last year Winter of of Dallas, moriy News Best Of, and the Reader's Poll. They're up in six new categories right now, including best Pizza again.
Speaker 2: Go vote for him. Go there, eat their.
Speaker 3: Pizza, delicious cocktails, great pasta, we love all the craft beer. We love everything about you Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen.
Speaker 2: But right now it's time for this. And now it's time for Day Up Day, featuring veteran news anchor kt f on Twists Hero the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 1: Father's Day Sunday. Here is what Americans are googling. Top Father's Day gifts. I have the top ten.
Speaker 3: Facial because as men age, they're getting into bowt yeah, and they want to look like Mario Lopez.
Speaker 2: Right, Kevin, there's a good a good as skincare routine one to rob low skin cream. Number One's the grill. That's fantastic. Dad likes to grill. It's so good. Steaks. Get him a big green egg.
Speaker 5: Get in.
Speaker 2: Get him an apron.
Speaker 1: Where if you pull up the latch in the apron, there's like a fake dong.
Speaker 4: Yeah what I like the apron with an arrow pointing down that says party down below.
Speaker 2: So last night, my.
Speaker 4: Kids, uh, it was we sall because I told you they were going to California tonight.
Speaker 2: So we celebrated Father's Day last night.
Speaker 3: So we celebrated Father's Day by me buying them an expensive dinner. It was really a treasure, Kevin. The other thing that you have there.
Speaker 2: And they ate dinner a few hours before, yeah, pre dinner, dinner before you bought them the really expensive dinner. It was great. I mean, your your daughter have a credit card. But you know, man, I'm sick of you criticizing her. I just told you kids spend money.
Speaker 4: I just told you how great she was, and now you're criticizing her.
Speaker 2: She's got a no hitter going to it. Yeah, how about a watch, it's fantastic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean my wrists are too skinny. Watches look like clunky things on my skinny.
Speaker 2: Wrist so I don't like watch. I like watching. You got a nice risk, though we said I like Watch. Number four is.
Speaker 5: A dark man.
Speaker 2: I like Watch.
Speaker 3: Not only that, that's also his description of his voyeuristic tendencies with porn, right man.
Speaker 2: All right, good luck out there, y'all. I like what. I hope y'all had it big. I eat food. I like watch. I eat food good. I like WATT see you. I'll just run through XPRA out of time? Uh, what time does the starboard tennis shoes?
Speaker 3: Dude, I'd love to get a dartboard right now, some real expensive darts that I paid for.
Speaker 2: Swim trunks, golf bags, sunglasses.
Speaker 3: Swim trunks, Dad, get that belly out by the pool this year.
Speaker 2: It should be swim shirt.
Speaker 3: Not only am I not trying you to I don't want you to see my a cup boobs.
Speaker 2: I'm also not trying to get skin cancer this year. That's right, that's right. Well, that's what America is good. Pickleball that I didn't see pickleball. So golf bag, golf bags huge. That's so funny that that lady's license plate was golf Life. I really thought it was guilf wife. Wow, she's really putting it out there, So is that a lesbian?
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 2: Right, There you have it. There's the weekly we Day up date.
Speaker 3: We still have another action packed half hour or more coming up live from the Chalk Talk Casino and Resort Durant. We'll continue next with the game show KT promises will be awesome.
Speaker 2: Don't go anywhere. It's called Where's that Fool?
Speaker 3: From Ben and Skin Show broadcasting live from the Chalk Tawk Casino in Resort Durant, Oklahoma. Having a blast out here. Gonna be another fun weekend here.
Speaker 2: Don't forget.
Speaker 3: They're giving away a million dollars on July fifth, and then they got another one coming up shortly there I second August second, your chance to win one million dollars in a drawing is actually happening here. But they give away money all the time. It's just a great place to hang out. Besides that, we love it here. It's just fantastic. This is Friday the thirteenth. Man, I don't think people talk about that that much anymore. That used to be a big deal when we were growing up. The Friday the thirteenth movies.
Speaker 2: Who was supposed to be a day where wacky stuff happens and people might murder you. We've done that before. I just don't remember the reason.
Speaker 3: But we did a deep dive on why Friday the thirteenth is the date it is. Didn't have something to do with like the cesarean calendar or something.
Speaker 2: I never heard of any of this stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know a lot of buildings don't have a thirteenth floor. Really, yeah, I mean they do, but they skip it on the elevator panel. They go from twelve to fourteen, so people don't see thirteen and they could have a hard time leasing out the thirteenth floor. People were convinced their businesses would die there or something terrible with it.
Speaker 2: That's not respecting the demons who would make something bad happen. Yeah, they would be offended.
Speaker 3: Interesting the Gazarian. So are you guys nervous that it's Friday the thirteenth. I haven't thought about it once.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Coming up next, we're going to have the second part of this segment, because right now it's time for Kevin.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yes, this is good. So tonight is Game four of the NBA Finals. Pacers are up on the Thunder two to one. Indiana Pacers Oklahoma City thunder. We're in Oklahoma, yep. So I thought we could break out something that I'm calling where's that fool from? And I'm gonna throw out the name of a person and you guys tell if they're from Oklahoma or Indiana. Pretty simple. Do we go back and forth or do we have you just have one?
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means. So it will be his turn, then my turn. That'll be back up for the question. Okay, sorry, nobody could take it now. I have added a component to this. Okay, that adds a little juice. He's got a juice component? Does it involve the security guard? It is not okay, sorry, dude, unless he wants in. Do you want in? If he just wants to be locking his way? So if he wants to, if he thinks of Okahoma, he can just give an O face and he thinks it's Indiana. Can just do that.
Speaker 4: So here's what I think. In the first segment, we have two go tos.
Speaker 3: We can go to Christina or we can go to the security guard once each well, probably so desired. Well, I worry about pot. I don't want to give him in trouble. He might get in trouble if he gets on the air. I saw him cleaning his gun a second. Let's let's get my head put a headset on. I went over and talk to us. Pop this headset on. You can get in trouble. We know, Thomas O'Sullivan. Yeah, you don't have to do Yeah, you don't have to say your name on aera.
Speaker 2: Your first name? What's your first name? Jacob? Jacob? Okay, I feel good about Jacob, the security guards with his things. Let's let him play. Okay, you'll go first, Jacobs, So we go. Yeah, there's what on. I have incorporated a spinner wheel that will spin like a short girl.
Speaker 1: So it's got bankrupt and uh one through ten on there.
Speaker 2: All right, so there's a point system. So here's Jacob's first set a spin. Oh this is a badass. How's the sound effect working out? Well, we're not going to use it. Ye, he laid it on one so you can see them. Hey, Jacob, Ben and me?
Speaker 1: All right, is this person from Oklahoma or Indiana?
Speaker 2: Jacob? Are you ready? Let's hip Brad Pitt. I'm gonna say Oklahoma. That's correct. One point right there? How did you know that? Hey?
Speaker 4: Put that Mike Warren Jacob to mouth. Okay, there you get it. One two one two one.
Speaker 3: We'll go over to Ben now with the spin and he can go to Christina if he wants to.
Speaker 2: Wants to this round? Uh seven for Ben? Okay, answer that question, Ben, the creator of Garfield.
Speaker 3: Jim Davis, Man, I'll never forget the time that that lady bought Jim Davis's old house.
Speaker 2: No right, incredible, man, it's a party house. That's a great story. I'm gonna say Indiana. That's correct. Seven points a big bill.
Speaker 3: Let's go big money, big money. No whammies, no whammies, no whammies.
Speaker 2: Skin Spinner says, oh one, hell yeah. Jenna Fisher Pam from the office, she's from Oklahoma. The answer is Indiana. She's from Indiana.
Speaker 1: Strake one for Jeff skin Wade. Hell, let's let Christina play. We got her back in the station. Let's just let her play. Hey, Christina, Hi, I believe that women should be allowed to play any sport they want. Let the girl watch, Christina. Yes, the spinner wheel is proving that you have a chance at nine points. Wow, if you can tell me if I good friend Gary Busey is from Oklahoma, or Indiana incredible?
Speaker 5: Oh man, do you know this? Jacob wasn't.
Speaker 9: I'll see Indiana incorrect.
Speaker 2: Oklahoma is where Gary Busey stems from.
Speaker 4: So then me and Jacob and Ben split those nine points we each get three.
Speaker 2: No, that's not how it works. I mean, yeah, that's how it worked out in my head. Thank you. Uh do you know much about Gary Busey? Jacob? The name sounds familiar? I like where this? Yeah? Yeah? What year were you born in?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: What? Okay? Okay? Have you ever seen the nineties movie Rookie of the Year Baseball Kid breaks his arm? Yes, Gary Busey plays the role of chet stedman. That's not his best. Have you ever seen point break the surface? He looked off into the distance. So that's a big victory for the millennials. Yeah, or the millennials. I let us down on my side. Let's go back to better. Well, this is Jacob's biggest spin yet here the second one? Yeah, I don't understand. Oh, and it is a big and nine points for Jacob.
Speaker 1: Jacob, all he has to do is tell us what state does actor Brendan Fraser come from?
Speaker 2: Oklahoma or Indiana? Brendan Fraser, you might know from the whale. You know who he is. I'm gonna go with Indiana on this one. Let's give it up to Jacob brid here, he's at first place him up at ten points. Yeah, sitting there on top, incredible looking down at the rest of the world. Let's go to big Ben Rogers. Yep, this wheel is hot right now and it gives a ten pointer right here, just out of the bankruptcy box?
Speaker 1: What ten points for Ben? If he can name the state that Mickey Mantle is from, Oklahoma or Indiana? Oklahoma, he knew that that's a fantastic Oklahoma Knights Mickey Mantle.
Speaker 2: Correct, Oklahoma Nights.
Speaker 3: So bankruptcy box is a slang term for a girl that drains you of all your money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, also known as divorce. Oh, let's go, let's go, let's go, Jacob Skin do it for your hero. The great deal Earnhart. What was my point total? Three points? That would be deal, Earnhart? I actually thank you from Florida, Rex and Rob Ryan.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, those guys are from Indiana.
Speaker 2: Dude, another from Oklahoma. God, you get so happy when you don't get points. I hate this game.
Speaker 1: Last one for Christina before we come back for a hot round two. Christina, you also have no points, but the spinner wheel is giving you an opportunity to make Troy Aikman happy. Troy from Oklahoma, Henryettight points are on the board here for Christina. If you can tell us where Dean Norris, who's Uncle Hank from Breaking Bad?
Speaker 2: Is he from Indiana or Oklahoma?
Speaker 5: Oklahoma?
Speaker 1: That's incorrect, it's Indiana, So strike too for Christina.
Speaker 2: We're doing good, Christina, I'm back. We will see if Ben at seventeen can take down Jacob at ten. I'm just exciting to get this show. Where's that fool from Jacob? You instagrant for a little bit. May have to go yeah, oh you're done here? You shake your point? Is your shift about to end?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, I still got twenty minutes? Not good? It's oh good, good. Jacob's gonna stick around way.
Speaker 3: That's the twenty one minutes in our show vision of this coming up next? All right, all right, it's the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. We're hanging out for our final segment at the chok Tawk Casino and Resort in Durant, Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: This place is awesome.
Speaker 3: And we are actually doing a segment right here, brought to you by roller Town beer Works in Salina, Texas. And let me tell you, we have big doings this weekend out at the brewery because tomorrow is the big German car show that's going on.
Speaker 2: We're celebrating the big German, Dirk Novitsky.
Speaker 3: We do it this time of year every year, not only because of his birthday, but all so because of the fact that you know, they won the NBA Finals in two thousand and eleven around this time.
Speaker 2: So we do a big German car show.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have live music, We're gonna have vendors, we're gonna have food, and then we're gonna have the Porsche Club out there to celebrate all of excellent germanity. If you will, it's gonna be a great weekend. Also, big Father's Day stuff with the bourbon bruise and barbecue going on, so it's gonna be absolutely awesome. Benny Boy, Hey dude, I just saw this too, following Rollertown on Instagram, which we highly encourage. The KPMG Women's PGA Championship Trophy Yes, is currently at our taproom Insulina right now, right now, So we'll be there till six thirty today.
Speaker 2: If you want to check that out. We'll be broadcasting from there next Friday, No Thursday, Next Thursday, yes, g ninety yeah, next Thursday the KPMG. And here's the deal, Ben, if you're out there, you can get your picture taken with that trophy. Yeah, head on out there tonight to Rollertown beer Works, Insulina. Lots of fun. All right, back to you, Tizzel.
Speaker 1: All right, this is the second part of where's that full from?
Speaker 2: Is Jacob with us? You're yeah, yeah, he's with us.
Speaker 1: Your store has been at seventeen, Skin at zero, Jacob at ten, Christina at zero.
Speaker 2: I like what you're doing. You're trying to reset for the listener, because thank you.
Speaker 3: Jacob, a security guard here at the Chalk Talk Casino and Resort in Durant is an active participant in this game show.
Speaker 2: He's actually in second place right. He's doing wonderfully. He's the only guy on the show that has a firearm by his side.
Speaker 3: Jacob, if you had to just looking at us, the three of us right here that you're talking to, Kati's okay, and Ivonne Yvonne down at skinning myself. If you had to use a handgun on any of us, who would be most likely to be used on depends.
Speaker 10: On who is a higher threat in your friends, Ben, but it just in yours.
Speaker 2: You Now, as you analyze this, who seems to be.
Speaker 3: The highest threat, you're still evaluating he's evaluating audio medium.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's honestly, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, good, good, He's just never wanted to the situation. If you were just take all that out of the max. If you were going to use a taser for fun, which one of us would you use?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The Jacob you're up here, you have ten, you're in second place. Are these people you've landed on bankrupt? But I feel like I don't want to do that too. Oh no, do it to him. Okay, he's the guy with the gun. He has bankrupt Now.
Speaker 1: Yes he can topbreak Jacob. Are these people from Oklahoma or Indiana? It's an honor of game for the NBA Finals tonight.
Speaker 2: Eight points for Ben.
Speaker 1: If you can tell me where former radio host Bubba the Love Sponge is from Oklahoma or Indiana?
Speaker 2: Mad we have him on.
Speaker 3: Remember when you couldn't stop listening to Bubba the Love Sponge every morning, hot, it sounds like something that would be from Oklahoma. Bubba Bubba seems like an Oklahoma thing. That's why I'm going to say Indiana.
Speaker 2: He's correct. He play the man. You don't play the game. You play the man played the man.
Speaker 5: Five.
Speaker 2: He's on fire.
Speaker 3: Nobody else has points and he's ghosting five over the skin. Give me a one oh a nine spot right here if you can tell.
Speaker 1: Me where former CEO, former COO of Microsoft and CEO of Sam's Club Kevin Turner is from Oklahoma or Indiana?
Speaker 2: Is that right? There's no way there's never been a Kevin Turner that's not from Oklahoma, right, agreed, So that's your guess it is. That's correct. Nine points for je I'm furious. Comeback back in it over to Christina.
Speaker 1: The wheel is giving one. The sky gives you one of Christina.
Speaker 2: Comedian Jim Gaffigan.
Speaker 9: Okay, why are you saying? Okay? Like I should know this.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows he's from Ocalay, Indiana.
Speaker 9: Yep, I'll go Indiana.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 9: One point for me.
Speaker 2: Stick it in a jar man aise k Jacob fresh off the bankrupt. Will he got an eight spot right here, though, the mom on The Brady Bunch Florence Henderson, Oklahoma or Indiana. I'm gonna have to go with Oklahoma. It's incorrect. It's Indiana. Jacob.
Speaker 1: Yeah, strike one, Jacob over to Ben Hey Kevin, now Skinner Christina have two strikes, so one moren they're out?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is that right? The new rule? O? Hell, I didn't known for three What are you gonna do after I win this? We still have four minutes?
Speaker 1: Been former host of Entertainment Tonight, spouse of Larry King Mary Hart.
Speaker 2: This is a by the way. This is to take it or make it. No, it's not make it, take it. I keep going about, Oh no, No, it means if you get it wrong, you lose the points. All right, I'll say Indiana. It's Oklahoma. Lose the point. Oh no, Jacob skin with nine skid you need this, you get this, you could get right back. Yeah, it's a five spot. I don't want to play anymore. Frontman of Queen Adam Lambert. Interesting, I thought he was from San Francisco. Why would you that?
Speaker 4: Because he trupped me as a Bay Area guy. I'm going with he had a very troubling childhood in Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: It was Indiana.
Speaker 1: Skins out all right, his nine points, Well, we'll see you guys later.
Speaker 2: The rules of this game have been very clear.
Speaker 1: His points now dissolved to the person who's in the last place.
Speaker 2: So this goes to Jacob, who now has nine.
Speaker 1: Is right back in it, Christina with two strikes at all.
Speaker 2: You can help for three points Christina radio broadcaster Paul.
Speaker 1: Harvey Oklahoma or Indiana, Oklahoma, And now you know.
Speaker 2: The rest of the story. Three points for Christina, she's up to four.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you told me when the show started that Skin would not have a headset on by the end and Jacob the security guard would be in our show? I would not have believed you.
Speaker 1: I heard works some mysterious ways. Nine points up for Jacob. Olivia Munn the actress Oklahoma or Indiana.
Speaker 2: Have you heard of her?
Speaker 5: I have not.
Speaker 9: I think he'd be a fan.
Speaker 2: But Munn sounds like an Oklahoma last name.
Speaker 5: He knows.
Speaker 2: And that's nine points for Jacob. Up to eighteen in Ben's tail, Okay, over to Ben, yep, I'm gonna play eighteen to twenty five Ben. Four points for Ben. Yeah, the four pointer Ben Axel Rose. He's from Indiana or Oklahoma? Man, he seems like he'd be a guy that would be from Oklahoma. But I think he's from Indiana. That is correct. Four up to twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Christina, still hanging in there at four points, but you have two strikes, but you have seven coming to you right here.
Speaker 2: David Lee Roth Indiana, Oklahoma. I had no idea, man, let's call Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: It's actually Indiana. Three. Her four points dissolved to Jacob, who's now up to twenty two, and he's.
Speaker 2: Up just seven back of Ben Okay, with two categories left, how do you feel about your chances to win? Jacob?
Speaker 10: You know, I'm a very Bible, very Christian guy and says in the Bible that the last shabby first.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, all right, well I like it. Twenty two for Jacob, twenty nine for Ben. The wheel only says three.
Speaker 3: I have a question for you, Jacob, who's your least favorite pastor? No, don't age that, God bless.
Speaker 2: Jesus, Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris or yeah, Chuck Norrisey Oklahoma, Indiana? What a one? I got another one from what just happened? This for me? Or Jacob's for Jacob Jacob a lot of pressure. Chuck Norris, do you know who that is? I do?
Speaker 10: He was Walker Texas Ranger, Yes, which is throwing me off because I thought he was Texas.
Speaker 4: He's not Walker Texas Ranger. I'm gonna have to go with Indiana. That's good, incorrect in twenty two that hurt. My test is up.
Speaker 2: Here's the final spin of the game, this one. It will be subtracted if you miss.
Speaker 10: Oh so this is winter it's ten ten making it it's an eight spot.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh my god. Ben Duzzley twenty nine to twenty two. So what's the guy? Okay? This is it? This for everything, It's for everything you've ever earned. This is the most important moment of my life. You're very familiar with this guy's work. Then host of Nickelodeon's Family doubled there, Mark Summers. I don't know who that is one once, I have an edge. It's Sybil's brother. Okay. Now, why do you have an edge? Because I grew up watching Nickelodeon because you're from Oklahoma and you know he's in Oklahoma edging the whole time. I don't know, Okay, Okay, I tried to get him there. Okay, so Mark Summers, this guy that does stuff is either from Indiana or Oklahoma as we broadcast live. Yeah, I'm gonna say there's no way that Jacob was that familiar with him unless he was the pride enjoy of Oklahom. Want him to say Mark Summers is from Oklahoma. It's incorrect. Jacob is shot. Why he plagued.
Speaker 3: Jacob, do us a favor, give us a give us a speech on what it means for you to win this, especially meaning that you know what it means you that since our show is here, tell us what our show means to you and what the casino means.
Speaker 10: You just know when you're done, it'll go straight to break the throw it to rock. Yeah, well he kind of put me on the spot there man.
Speaker 2: One shot, you know, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 10: And then it's just too quick as playing rack of ball up there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's insane. Then talk about what it means to be on our show and then throw it to rock. Well, it was definitely fun.
Speaker 10: Quit leading the witness definitely helped pass the time here at my posts.
Speaker 2: Oh go god? What's their message for everyone out there listening? Millions?
Speaker 3: Speak specifically to big booty women or just women or just people.
Speaker 2: I mean, just take it one day at a time. That's it, that's all you're doing.
Speaker 3: And that is the end of a terrible week of broadcasting right here.
Speaker 7: Like what