Speaker 1: You did change the world. I just had a tear running down my face. I don't know if you've seen it, but it is very true. You really did change the world, because I probably wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Be here right now if it wasn't for your movie. If it wasn't for this change, I probably would not be here. I would not be doing this, I would not be speaking with you.
Speaker 1: So I do believe, even in a roundabout way, you did change the world. Indeed, and out of all the things that could be released, the Epstein Files was a good start, And I'm not really interested in the UFO files. I personally believe the entire alien UFO extraterrestrial topic is one giant psychological operation. But I believe the public in the world needs the nine to eleven files. We deserve to know what hit the Pentagon crash in Pennsylvania and if two jet liners really can bring down two skyscrapers due to fires supposedly making their way all the way down to the first floor from the ninety third floor and seventy three minutes after impact, okay, and the fires completely compromise the integrity of the building and they collapse. If you were to believe the official story, right, But why didn't the Pentagon collapse Jason after it was hit by a plane?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean they would obviously with the blastproof windows, but really you had the same thing going on at the World Trade Center. In fact, one of the tells that there were multiple explosions in the World Trade Center even prior to its demolition is if you watch the Day Brothers film you just mentioned down to the last floor, Well, actually the World Trade Center goes another ten stories into the ground into the subway as well. And if you have heard Willie Rodriguez's story, but he's basically the guy that they saved. And when I say they, it wasn't just Willie Rodriguez. I also have a video out there anybody can go check out from another gentleman who was there in the BASEMENTT level witnessing these explosions, called Anthony south Lamasia Okay, and they saved this guy. In fact, the reason I bring up the naw Day Brothers film is because they actually bring up this guy because he walks out of the elevator shaft burnt up. Okay, And later on I believe it's in loose change final cut, he is actually in all wrapped up and got up from being burnt up. In the film as talking about the explosion that blew them up, But I bring up that first level and those blastproof windows because literally you had marble knocked off of the walls and those glass windows blown out on the first level. Everybody, Now I realize, we're you know again, almost twenty five years later, and there are people out there that never witnessed the World Trade Center in person, never touched grass as they say, and put their hands on the glass. I did. I was in the World Trade Center quite a few times as a kit And aside from the fact that the thing was three tiered, hermetically sealed, so in other words, you couldn't just take the elevator from the first floor, the basement, whatever level, all the way up to the hundredth floor. You go like thirty floors and you have to get off. Then you have to go another thirty floors you have to get off, and then you know, basically, it was a three tiered system. So this idea that the plane crashed and the fire went all the way down this shaft system that's not even linear, everybody, and not connected in the way you think. And then blew out in the basement level, but was powerful enough to blow out the lobby level where there's no burn marks by the way, okay from the fire that's supposedly from the big fireball that we saw, but we didn't say you come out down there. Clearly explosives were used in this building at multiple points, and there's just a ton of evidence to show that. Look, I agree that we need the nine to eleven files. We've actually gotten a bunch of top secret files back in the end of twenty eighteen early twenty nineteen through the dark Overlord weeks. A lot of people are unaware of those files. I covered them at length at the time, but we never got all of them. And by the way, I don't believe that all of them would give the full picture of nine to eleven, but they were certainly giving much more of a picture and corroborating anomalies that you know, we're supposed to have been debunked or disproven, when in fact they were not. So Look, nine to eleven to me is still at the crux of the issue. But a guy like Epstein is so important because he even supersedes nine to eleven in a lot of ways. Is a pre nine to eleven guy, And for me, nine to eleven doesn't occur if you can get actual accountability into this what And by the way, the term deep state, it comes from a leftist everybody. It's Peter Dale Scott. God love him. He's still around and doing great work. He's featured in my film Invisible Empire, a New World Order to find. You can't do that when you have something like Iron Contra, where for those that don't know what that is, it's Americans working with Israelis. Okay, a lot of people don't know the Israeli network there. The Israelis bought the weapons. So the Israelis would buy a bunch of guns from Yugoslavi, Slavia and Czechoslovakia and then they would ship them down to South America where these contras that we had trained, Okay, we were training and by the way, trading some of them in Mina, Arkansas, when Bill Clinton is the governor. Oh, just a quinki dank. And by the way, Bill Clinton, big cocaine habit, big cocaine habit, everybody not a secret love the nose Candy his brother gets picked up during that time period, buying tons of blow talking about how his brother has a nose like a vacuum cleaner. Okay, on tape side issue. So, so the Israelis are shipping the guns down, right, You.
Speaker 4: Think there was Bill Clinton's cocaine that was showing at the White House?
Speaker 3: Brown?
Speaker 4: Do you think he was sneaking around.
Speaker 3: There, dude, I don't know that he was around. I'm sure there's plenty of people in that DC universe blowing it up. I mean, don't get me wrong. Obviously Hunter is the most likely suspect, but you know, it's a free for all and there these people are just they can't get enough of the stuff that literally turns you into a sociopath.
Speaker 4: You want to be, come a sociopath.
Speaker 3: And you don't know how everybody get a nice cocaine addiction. I promise, total sociopath.
Speaker 4: So anyway, cocaine adderall mouth, Yeah, you're one.
Speaker 3: Right, So they're buying the guns, right, and then what we're doing is we're sending CIA ops or assets down there to get contraband, cocaine, marijuana, you know, and other anything they want to bring back, and then we're shipping that up into Mina, into Florida. So it's a big plausible deniability circle. Okay. Now, obviously a ton of arms are being traded on both ends. So where does Jeffrey Epstein actually come into this, Well, it comes in big, actually. So there are two individuals that it's now been openly reported on, and I hope people check it out. It might be harder to get to this article, but the New York Times, just as this new ump was coming out via the Thomas Massey legislation, did a piece that there's like four other top reporters. They preface it, there's all these conspiracy theories that Jeffrey Epstein worked for intelligence, and they're like, the truth is much scarier. You know. He was just so charismatic. So after bear Stearns, he gets into a relationship with the girl that leads him to a guy named Douglas Lease. Okay, Douglas Lease, anybody can look this up. Is an arms dealer and defense contractor heavily embedded in the Iran scandal that you never heard of. Now at this same time period, he is literally mentoring Jeffrey Epstein. Okay, He's taking him with him overseas to do these deals, all right. No one talks about that in the regards to least being part of this network that was never prosecuted. And remember the people they did prosecute in Iran Contra slaps on the wrist, many pardoned after the fact, and they made Oliver North the face of it who became a multi million dollar TV personality, radio talk show host and punned it. You know, that's how you stop the corruption. And by the way, even Lee Hamilton, who was part of the investigation, also would be part of the warrant Commission Shocker also would be beside Thomas Keen as the leads in the nine to eleven commission report. I have him on television in my Iran Contra sction of Invisible Empire, talking about how George Bush Senior was much more heavily involved in the whole operation, no kidding, he was helping run it. Okay, George Bush Sr. As the Vice President, was helping run that operation as he was the head of the CIA and really part of the CIA for decades prior to that. All right, So you have this home network and Epstein is not only being mentored by Douglas Lease and making these arms deals, but at this time Epstein's kind of getting his hooks into people by dating women whose fathers are extremely successful. Right or uncle you know has this network, he starts handling the finances for ad non Koshogi. Now, for those that don't know, Koshogi is this Saudi Arabian businessman who's also a huge arms dealer involved in Iran contra. Now, another thing that people don't understand about Koshogi and the relationship to Epstein is Koshogi had a harem of women. And when I say women, he married his youngest wife at the ripe ripe old age of seventeen. She was some Italian woman. So again, if you think the Saudi Arabian businessman with multiple wives isn't not only utilizing underage girls in that network, you obviously don't know their culture.