Speaker 1: Welcome to the Cult of Cryptis. Strange encounters of frogs and lizards, dumb my nick children, DoD Man, Bigfoot, Mockman and all their victims, Murray pictures captured by shot witness, ufloes breaking laws of physics, Pictures.
Speaker 2: Of aliens carving the high rogue lyphics. This is a bizarre.
Speaker 3: World that we live in.
Speaker 1: So sit back, relax, laugh, and listen because we're here to talk about some cryptics.
Speaker 4: This is Tom Thompson Castenos the Raptilian from Strange Group Podcast, and we're here I called the Conspiracy to talk about some bizarre and strange things. So strap in for this mild and hilarious ride.
Speaker 2: Now to the show, everybody.
Speaker 4: The curtains are open, we're checking tickets at the door.
Speaker 2: It's about to get strange. Everybody.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to another Strange one.
Speaker 2: I am once.
Speaker 5: We obviously know that you guys like me better as a host. It's okay. You gotta put up with Tom, Yeah, it's it's it's fine, dude. It feels like we've been pumping these shows out. This is like the fifth episode we do in like last week, we did like three or four podcasts, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we did. Yeah, we did three. But I did a record on the one for Patreon, so that will be coming out soon. We'll probably do that very soon. But me and Jan for the Patreon are gonna do get into a Strange News episode because we're gonna do things like Strange News. There's gonna be strange, creepy stories. There's gonna be a bunch of strange things on the Patreon and so watch out for that ship. And that's how you can support us. The best is uh listening to the extra content that we pump out. Will probably have a ran episode soon, but uh yeah, when this comes out will be two weeks after it. But I think I think I've convinced my girlfriend, my woman, to go to the Freedom Rally with me on fucking Saturday, because we're recording on Monday, the Worldwide Freedom Rally, Bud, there's a Worldwide Freedom Rally going on.
Speaker 5: It's all you guys are an American sit down.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: It's happening in the States, it's happening in fucking Rome, London, England, Australia, fucking everywhere. So it's like there's it's happening in like Edmonton and Canada. And Sarnia, Toronto, London, Saint John. I've never heard of that, the world Wide Freedom Rally. You gotta watch TikTok a little more there, Bud.
Speaker 5: You're giving your energy to the fucking reptilians. Bro.
Speaker 2: You're so, She's like, I'm not going to fucking Toronto because ront is probably gonna be packed full of people because they always are with their protesting shit. But we're probably gonna go to London on tr which is a big city that's been an hour away. So I'm I think I may have convinced her, she said maybe, And usually she's like no when it comes to be wanting to fucking go protest and do shit.
Speaker 5: Like I thought you. I thought you were gonna say some cool shit, like I got her to come on the show. That'd be pretty I'd listen to that shit.
Speaker 2: Or she came eventually one day I told her that I would like to have her on for like a Patrion episode, just to kind of shoot the ship and so the fans can get to know the woman that has put up with me for eleven.
Speaker 6: Because I don't but I don't even think she likes you all that much. But me and you Anyways, I'm a pretty crazy case. My nipples are pretty hard. For today's episode, this is fucking nuts. I enjoyed looking.
Speaker 5: Into it, and I forgot how I came across it, because I know it wasn't a mister ballin. It was something I was watching something on YouTube about different dimension than all this bullshit, and it came up, that's dope, and it came up and I and I shot you a message.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I was like, I didn't. I never even heard of this ship usually. I know I listened to I usually listening to all the coast to coasts and stuff, and I'm sure that maybe I heard about it when I was a teenager, but like, this is like pretty fresh to me that I don't I don't really remember hearing about this chick and the and uh, I'm right now still banned from Facebook. I got off of my band for literally, like I don't know, eight hours, and then I got banned again because because I was I was trying. I'm promoting the fucking the Sexual Alien Encounter episode we did, which is hilarious, but I did some art for it where it's just like this is chick and she's naked and there's these aliens with dix all around them. It's fucking funny.
Speaker 5: I was like, that's pretty pretty risky.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, and then so she had her nipples covered and I put the symbol on her vagina, but it still got flagged for nudity. I'm like, how the fuck it's a bunch of alien guys around her.
Speaker 5: I don't understand that decision.
Speaker 2: I was just banned for fucking ninety days. Now I'm banned for another thirty days. It's making me sick of social media because I'm just trying to promote the podcast. I think somebody reported as nudity, even though I made sure there was no nudity in the photo.
Speaker 5: You gotta make sure that you appease our reptilian tech overlords. Oh they're gonna, they're gonna, They're gonna whip you, brother.
Speaker 2: I was thinking, uh, how does some fans shout this out? A couple of fans want this to happen, so we might do it. I might start a fucking Reddit page so and then we can post whatever the fuck.
Speaker 5: We want, as long as it's not way you haven't.
Speaker 2: We're gonna start it now because I'm getting sick of a fuck book.
Speaker 5: So right, yeah, right, it right. It is amazing. So yeah, follow me on social media at the one on podcast YouTube, the one one podcast, and on TikTok at the want on one podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah everywhere. Strange Brew podcast now or Instagram used to be Strange Brew Canada now Strange Row Podcasts follow that. I want everyone to beef up the Instagram because who knows how long I'll have Facebook until I throw my fucking computer at the wall or my phone.
Speaker 5: So well, let's get into it. So today we're gonna be talking about stella lang singing and what did I tell you? We're gonna name it the.
Speaker 2: The Ghost Photographs or something.
Speaker 5: Like the Ghost Photography ghost Photographer, which we could.
Speaker 2: Eventually near Halloween. I don't know if we'll get into it with Bilbo or some strange dudes that have on the main episodes of Stranger Podcast, but I would like to cover You can't really see them, but there's a lot of weird ghost photos that we could talk about from like history, you know what I mean, because they did the double exposure and stuff like that, and some of them are reals, some of them are faked.
Speaker 5: So this one is a little bit different, and that's the reason it really caught my attention. And I'm getting there's not a lot of information on this on YouTube or the inn.
Speaker 2: For a couple videos on YouTube, I could only find like two or three of just some guy with a very shitty camera being like, this is an interesting story.
Speaker 5: And I was like, I'm reading this off of a blog post on ghost theory and it's called Stella lang singh Photographs from Beyond, and we'll get into it. So Stella was a middle.
Speaker 2: Photographs from Beyond.
Speaker 5: But that is way too long.
Speaker 2: You need a short. I got a couple of those weird ones. I got a bunch of stupid shit.
Speaker 5: You don't have the the what's it called the.
Speaker 2: The X Files, Well I got that shit. I guess it is more X Valley Stella Lancer. All right.
Speaker 5: So Stella lang Sing was a middle age housewife from Massachusetts who in nineteen sixty one began experiencing strange and otherworldly events that over time led her down a bizarre path of UFOs, strange HumanID humanoid creatures, men in black, and visions of other worlds, most of which she managed to capture on different types of film. Here we take a look at Stella Lansing's work and research into a nightmare that followed her through her adult life. The life of Stella angsying photographs from beyond. And I'm usually a skeptic when it comes to things like this, especially back then that there wasn't the Internet, and you could, like you said, you can moduf it.
Speaker 2: Say there's double exposure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, and there's different things you could have done, maybe not perhaps photoshop. But what I like about this case in particular is that it was they try to debunk it and it really wasn't They weren't successful. So it all began in a cool September day in nineteen sixty one when Stella noticed a bright, hovering orb outside her home in Northampton, Massachusetts. The object, and it.
Speaker 2: Was like somewhere I thought I heard too. It was like down the street that she was like, some gonna say it was in private house, but since he was like going for a walk, and then she saw these weird ass orbs, which is trippy.
Speaker 5: So the object hovered at a tree line level off in the distance sky before zooming closely to her, stopping in mid air between her house and her neighbor's garage. That terrifying into all those short marked the beginning of still his journey two fucking long time. So and this reminds me of of the Skinwalker ranch, right, Ryan, He's had a lot of a lot of run ins with these strange lights orbs of lights. He's had run ins with with humanoid.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if I told you. I think it's my Tommy. Well, now it's I call my. My instagram is now the Raptilian for anyone to follow that. I saw that it was the usual name was available, so I'm like, this is meant to be. But I I think it's still up. It's old posts. I'll see if I can find it and maybe repost it. But with me and my women were out for a walk like two years ago. I was just taking shoes, taking photographs of like me with the dog on this bridge, and twice we caught these bright green orbs and green has to do with nature and stuff. They usually like nature entities like you know, it was like pixies or gey shit like that. But it was like clear as fuck green ass orb in two different fucking pictures, like it moved, it's it was fucking trippy. I'll see if I can find on my Instagram and send it to you or something or repost it, because it's fucked.
Speaker 5: The ones that Ryan has run into their these these in the middle of the Skinwalker Range territory. Yeah, and there's these huge, huge balls of light that just follow him around. Shut the fuck up, and they follow him around and they make no noise, they go super fast, and they say that he says that they've like almost chased him.
Speaker 2: I've caught orbs on camera before. I caught orbs when we were taking photos in an old wax museum in Niagara Falls. The picture of me on my Facebook where I have Jason behind me or whatever that was there, but I pought like that whole weekend. We caught weird pictures of orbs in that and it's a really old wax dum And then there's a picture of me and my girlfriend took it for trying to fuck with me, but we were drunk and I was just taking a piss and I was naked and there was a fucking bright red or behind me in a fucking hotel room. Yeah, and it was just trippy because you know, and at the time, I was kind of a fuckhead and I was kind of going crazy. And this was when I was a lot younger, and I was kind of mentally unstable and angry all the time. And that was and that the red is doe with like fucking like a dark entity or like evil energy and shit. But there's all sorts of different interpretations of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So strange lights during the Great Northeast black Out of nineteen sixty five. So that was driving to deliver candles to a friend, to a friend's house, or to a friend whose house had also been swallowed up by the rolling darkness that swept through the neighborhoods. En route via Flint Street, Stella noticed a bright light overhead. She saw the same glowing object that visitor that visited her four years before. This time, however, was traveling through the telephone poles along the highway. She was driving down her chaper and confusion was temporarily hijacked by a strange dark car that seemed to suddenly appear on the highway. The black car was a few feet ahead of Stella and appeared to be driven by the light. The black car then rolled off the highway down a hill to a standstill, drove past it. She got a sense that the occupants of the car were looking as the bright orbs suddenly dipped below the telephone wires and into the nearby field. From there, Stella saw the light flying northwest before flaring up into the dark sky. She kept her car moving until she reached the safety of her friend's house. So, you know, I we should probably do an episode on the Men in Black because we haven't really.
Speaker 2: I was being on doing that on Strange Brew with Billy. I don't know, or we could all three join in for that one, because the Men in Black is a very deep topic. There's a lot of levels to it. So I was debating it is on my list to get into it later on if we cover on Strange Ones or or on Strange Brew, either one, but it is it would, I imagine be a two hour fucking episode because there's so much meat to movie. I know, there's a thing I just watched black when I was drunk the other night.
Speaker 5: Not not not Men in Black with Will Smith. Isn't there a movie that was like The Men in Black? But they were? They were? What's that one?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 5: Signs?
Speaker 2: I want to say it was scary movie three.
Speaker 5: I want to say yeah, it might have been one of those stupid movies like the like Them. Yeah, yeah, I think I'm Leslie.
Speaker 2: I think Leslie Nielsen. The one guy is like fucking one of the men and black guys and then they're like they're hanging out with the aliens and he's like, yeah, they pee out their faces.
Speaker 5: But there's a movie where like they were like it was like Superman in black, like super and they were just like they had like no facial expression. It was I'll think of it later, so let me know this an Stella's little visitor that sounds like a fun pornos. Two years passed and Stella continued to see strange lights in the sky that at times would follow her. Her children were no exception to the eerie events. There were incidents in which they were present when Stella saw the orbs of light saw the orbs of lights. She had mentioned her experiences only to her family and close friends by the mid to late sixties, still unaware of what these lights were or what they wanted. She would never imagine what horrors would soon come to visit her. And this one, this is one of my favorite encounters that she had. It was on the night of Halloween of nineteen sixty six, when Stella had a terrifying encounter with a strange girl testue creature. Damn bitch, I was just going for a swim. Around seven twenty pm, she parked her car facing the water of a nearby lake. Just as Stella was about to cut off her head lights, she sure a head bobbing up and do get scary the dark and frigid waters the lake. That was I was just going for a swim, dude. Her eyes stuck to the emerging figure from the water. Still described it as wearing a black skull cap. Scared out of your work cut one, Yeah, scared out of her mind. Still punched her car reverse and pulled away.
Speaker 2: She got the fuck either, it's like the swamp Thing coming out of there. Fucking imagine seeing that, especially if.
Speaker 5: You're like some shit from what's that? What's that the show Strange Stranger Thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, or the or the comic book series now and I would like to watch it if I could find it, But it's the swamp Thing series that they put out where you know, like swamp Thing is not a He's not a bad creature. He just wants to be loved. In the original like nineteen I don't know. I think it was like nineteen thirties or forties when all the universal monsters were a big thing. Swamp thing was like a big movie. And this woman falls in love with the swamp creature because he just wants to be.
Speaker 5: To you about our Lord and savior, Cuthulu. Please, she's just fucking coming out of the water like rah, fucking trying to eat it, and shit.
Speaker 2: Scared out of her mind.
Speaker 5: Scared out of her mind, Stella punched the car reverse and pulled away from the shoreline. She was uncomfortably close and the panic of things. She managed to see the humanoid looking thing had crawled its way onto the shore and began running towards a peninsula that was sixty meters away from her house.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: After he adjusted her car and headlights to shine towards the location of the creature, scurried off into she saw a basketball sized orange orb of light.
Speaker 2: That's a huge fucking orb. Like everything I've caught on like videos is like a fucking like a bottle cap or you know, a beer cap. It's always like something like kind of small. But even the ones that I've captured, you zoom into them. It doesn't look like a dust particle. It looks like all the I've zoomed into them looks at all. This crazy I don't even know how to describe. It looks fucking nuts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so sixteen meters as Stella adjusted her car, a basketball sized orange orb light surrounding it was a fuzzy mist. The light glowed dimly, and the hairs on the back of her neck stood on end. Without warning, a large brighter orb of like suddenly swooped down behind her house, then flew low across the water. The red bright object was seen by those two teenage neighbors who had seen the bright light come from the sky above and swoop down by the lake not far behind, and.
Speaker 2: Just trying to play dick and I see this fucking orbs show up.
Speaker 5: They were completely oblivious to the bizarre phenomenon happening just up the road. So, yeah, she started her life is starts in nineteen sixty one, and her and she lived a regular life before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was just a normal house wife cooking goddamn dinner. But here's the James Berg or whatever the fuck the husband's name is.
Speaker 5: I don't know how credible this is but I because again all the information that's available is the one that that I'm reading pretty much. There's there's They did a bunch of of medical exams on her, a bunch of of scans and whatnot of different doctors that that that you know, looked looked at her in her case, and supposedly she was diagnosed before with paranoid schizophrenia. And for those that don't know schizophrenics the way, because like Graham Hancock and a lot of these other pseudo historical people who talk about consciousness and whatnot, they say consciousness is broadcasted to our brains and that that the brain is just an instrument of the soul. So schizophrenics, they they pretty much say that their their minds are wired differently talked about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I used to walk past churches and here fucking screaming and ship.
Speaker 5: That's that was your friend, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's the one that told me how to use a wigi board. He like showed me how to make sureft the wig board have a shot glass and piece of paper. I ad, I know, I don't know. I saw him years and years and years ago at like a fucking fair, but he was like seventeen and I was like fourteen, and I met him at the Saint Leonards Society. The think I've told you that that was for like angry kids. And then so he became friends and he showed me all this paranormal bullshit and the same I have that perspective of schizophrenia where who knows they could be seeing shit that we can't see. But also when I was a kid and my mom brought me to the doctor, they the doctor tried to call me a a schizophrenic, paranoia or a paranoid schizophrenic. And then I went to this Indian doctor because they actually sent me to a psychologist to just make sure that I was all right in the brain. When I was I don't fucking I was like fifteen sixty or some shit, and I was going through a lot of crazy shit at the time. I was in out of jail, being a fucking idiot and putting myself through hell. And then this Indian doctor, this psychologist told me nothing was wrong with me. I talked about how much I smoked we because he thought that I was I was. I think it was called the marijuana induced paranoid schizophrenic. And then this psychologist that had all this like great background and understood psychology and the way the brain works. She told me, I was fucking fine. That weed is not fucking that bad for you. That is probably not even doing that much to my brain at a young age, and those down development to an extent. But she said, yeah, you're you're fucking fine. You have normal thoughts. Again, any other teenager would have, but they were questioning their surroundings. So fuck you, doctor Vallar.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so again, my brains are wired differently, and perhaps they're able to sense, like you said, sense something else from a.
Speaker 2: That wasn't seeing other shit. That would be kind of cool, though.
Speaker 5: I don't know about that. So she was supposedly she was admitted twice to a mental to a mental asylum, and then she was later diagnosed with paranoids becazophrenia.
Speaker 2: So so who is she tell.
Speaker 5: Because I will I heard that.
Speaker 2: Why people think she's credible is because she never took it to no big news station. She just went locally to talk to like scientists and doctors that were just around the area of where she lives. That's why it's more credible that she wasn't trying to sell it to the big tabloys to make money off of it.
Speaker 5: Not like what's your favorite author again, David, David Willcock is not.
Speaker 2: A fucking author. Fucking David Wilcock just found him and his stories because David.
Speaker 5: Were but buddies.
Speaker 2: They probably are, but they try to uh, he just tries to bring an insiders, is how he says. But just like David Ike, just like David Wilcock, just like Alex Jones and everyone named it David and Alex, they have been right about a lot of shit recently, so.
Speaker 5: Sure, so anyways, take that, Take that as you will. That's wrong buddon the Four Occupants. And this is one of her most famous pictures and something that just blew my mind when I first when I first heard about it. So Stella happened to once again see strange lights. It was on the night of February eighteenth, nineteen sixty seven, that Still stopped her car on Route thirty two near the intersection of Warren Road and Flint Street. She got out of her car to get a better look at the light. She noticed that another passenger car had pulled off the road and the driver two had gone out due to the odd nature of the lights Stella as man.
Speaker 2: I see that this looks fucked up, dude.
Speaker 5: It's like, so, but here's the thing. It's weird that whenever she sees this shit, other people see it. So maybe something that has to do with her, or maybe it is glitches in the matrix and just for That's like, the whole thing about interdimensional travel and interdimensional beings is when you have a two when you have a two D object, right, or let's say you have a three D space, when you put a two D object in that, you're not able to see it immediately, right, And and it's like, you know, you get the cross section. You know, if you in a two D picture, if you put a three D object, you're only going to get a cross section of it. So I feel like that's what happens in the real world. These things exist, exist on another realm of existing on another dimension, another vibrational frequency, and they every once in a while we'll get a glimpse of them, you know, just like peeking in through our fuck no, I know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And it's like you have to watch out for it. Like my girlfriend's mother believes in a lot of psychic phenomenon, and they've went to psychics that have Billy is a piece of shit when it comes to psychics. He likes to think like, oh, yeah, I could trick you. Yeah, psych psychics are just tricking you. He doesn't want to believe and and he he just thinks it's a joke. He thinks that psychics are a fucking joke. And I know Chelsea's mom went to a psychic and then she wrote everything down. And this is I think when Chelsea was either little, before she was born, and everything the psychic said when she wrote it all down, because you almost got to write down then forget about it because you don't want to like jinx it almost in some way because sometimes if you think, oh this is gonna happen, you're putting it out there too much where it won't actually happen. And everything that she's that they want. So it came true.
Speaker 5: So she sees the light. The other dude pulls over and still asks the man if he had two scene the lights, to which the unnamed man responded with a dumbfounded yes. Did you ran? Yes? Stella ran then ran home to fetch her eight millimeter camera and headed back to the place. As she neared the intersection, she noticed two lights like before, However, this time she saw two bigger lights as send from in between the power lines above. They slightly they silently joined the other two lights. One of the red lights stopped and bounced like a rubber ball. Stella remained out in the middle of the lonely road, catching glimpses of these strange lights. The bright lights bounce, traveled and flew around her Stella, giving Stellay enough time to carefully observe and film them. At one point, she was joined by a cashier and a friend of Stella, who was on her way home from a long shift. The two cars were parked next to each other as the woman watched and stunning. One's so there's fucking people gathering around.
Speaker 2: And they can all you've seen close games of the third kind, right, yeah?
Speaker 5: Parts of it I weird or four the fourth kind of thing.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm talking about the original Steven Spielberg. You should check it out. Actually, Like I maybe saw it when I was a child, but I watched it recently, like a couple of months ago last year, and I was impressed. I liked it. I made Chelsea watch it with me, and I liked the aspect of like everyone sees this UFO and they all get out of the cars and that's the movie where the kids like staying by the doorway and they see all these lights like enter the house and shit. And it's actually fairly creepy. And I think you should check it out because you can find it on Prime. I think that's where I watched it, and I'm like, I've never really seen it, like now that I'm older, so I want to check it out. And it's it's pretty fucking creepy and good. And then at the end they like talk to the spaceship like it sends them different signals of like me, boo, it's fucking weird man.
Speaker 5: So and I'll give my input on this after Shortly thereafter, the lights vanished. Lewish light then appeared off in the distance and slowly approached Stella and her friend. She kept her camera pointed pointed steadily at the nearing object to their relief, that stopped about one hundred and fifty feet away from them before flying away. Just then, a bright burst of white light blinded the two as another object also took off at an incredible speed. Up in the sky and looking off the right. Yeah. All the while Stella camera and we'll get into that. All the while Stella Stella's camera kept rolling. It took Stella some time an effort to find a projector to show her film. At first, she had taken her film off the object she dubbed the Red Bug, to a laboratory in Springfield, Massachusetts for developing. That's when she learned that her twenty five foot film segment had been incorrectly spliced out of the fifty feet of film loaded in the camera, the last twenty five were of her jeweler, jewelry jeweler, friend, friend's daughter, and her fiance in an outdoor setting. However, the first twenty five feet of the film did contain those recording of the lights, so they had given her She had borrowed a camera, apparently because I heard an interview of her talking and on the film it had fifty feet, but the first twenty five had already been used for a wedding, so she was able to use the last twenty five.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 5: It was on April of nineteen sixty eight, on my birthday month, that Still finally purchased a bell and Howell projector of her own, a new piece of technology that allowed her to slow down the footage she shot that faithful night. She frames a second.
Speaker 2: She only had a camera for a while, right, and then she borrowed a video camera. And are we going to get into when she starts filming around her house. Yes, it was so fucking creepy.
Speaker 5: When she was able to slow it down, she was able to see her One of her the most famous picture that she has, the Occupants, the Bride. Objects she filmed on the Desolate Road that night of nineteen sixty seven contained a few frames of the heads and torsos of strangers, strange men in what Stella believed to be some sort Yeah, so look up the occupants and it's like a fucking weird that ghost theory. Yeah, okay, so but here's the thing, dude, here's here's what. Here's what fucks it up, the occupants. She shot it on silent film, an eight millimeter camera. Right, it's a black and white film, just a regular fucking camera. When they took that film, that picture, and they put it on a video film, they had a fucking sound, bro, And I want you to find.
Speaker 2: The sound so well.
Speaker 5: Can you play right now.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: So this is where we're gonna get. I thought I thought she. I thought she took this this video footage in her home.
Speaker 5: No, dude, she took it on the That's why it's so fucking wild that she took it on a black and white photo uh uh uh, you know photography camera for photographs, silent. And when they put it on a fucking film for for for for voice, they were they were able to get a recording.
Speaker 2: Which is crazy. It is supposed to be there. This camera was not able to actually record sounds. It was impossible for it to record sis.
Speaker 5: That's why I brought up that that and and then and then a lot of her pictures you can see like weird appendage is coming. Like she has a self portrait where she has like a weird appendage on her face.
Speaker 2: I've seen that. It's fucking crazy. We were posting on that strange podcast Instagram. I will post a lot of the pictures from this. It's fucking crazy. So let's get into the clip right now.
Speaker 5: The two D and three D she captured sometimes like arms and like the fucking air and stuff like that, like just fucking weird.
Speaker 2: A lot of and it's and a lot of this footage and pictures that she captured were almost like impossible to fake at the standard of the time of filming. And the fact that this audio which I'm about to play came from a camera that wasn't able to capture sound at the time. So let's get into it. Who Disney Studio to do it?
Speaker 3: A person like Stella Lancing could not do it. Even more mysterious than Stella's super eight image of the occupants is what happens when the film is transferred to videotape, then unidentified voices suddenly appear. Analysts could not explain how Stella's silent eight millimeter film with no soundtrack could suddenly produce sound replayed here at a slower speed.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the fuck that says. It sounds creepy as shit, bro.
Speaker 5: This sounds creepy as I was listening to it when I was like driving through the woods, like in the middle of the night. Yeah, and it was fucking it.
Speaker 2: Is fucking creepy.
Speaker 5: So how how crazy is that? Though? How crazy is it?
Speaker 2: Fucking A camera? A video camera? Well, at the time, very they and video cameras back then, kids like shot in frames, almost like a picture. I just did it instantly, and they shot in frames, and that camera was not supposed to have audio technology where they were able to hear the audio through it.
Speaker 5: So and we'll get into it, we'll get into it more of it, like, oh, well, it could have been she she fucked with the camera, but they gave her I think it was five different cameras, six different types of film, like of people who they they were like, you know, cameras that they for suing you that she couldn't have tampered with because they weren't hers to begin with, and they gave it to her and she was able to get other pictures. Another another of her famous pictures is I Think the Monk I think they call it.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yeah, that shit's fucking creepy with the guys the clocks and his face stretched out.
Speaker 5: The other one is the Clockwork series, which is a series of different pictures that were taken that they show the like almost like a clock around the frame of the picture. But they were all taken in different different areas at different times, and there's no way you could have transferred it.
Speaker 2: I frace this stuff on the Strange Group podcast Instagram because at the time this comes out, probably still be banned from the group page on Facebook. But I'll post all of these pictures because they are pretty crazy, especially for the time error and stuff like that too, which is not so.
Speaker 5: The next up is enter the Doctor. When doctor Schwartz met Stella Lings, and he had already built a large following in the UFO community, So again she was reaching out. She wasn't trying to be famous or be like a like a like a con artist or anything like that regarding all this stuff. She reached out to local people, her family, and then eventually she reached out to doctor Shorts.
Speaker 2: That let me do her quote. I never saw the people when filming it. I can't tell you what object they came out of or what they were in. The only thing I could think of is that they must have come from the soft white object that was hovering while filming. And that's what she said about the occupant.
Speaker 5: Could spice that part of the video.
Speaker 2: I guess he talks pretty weird.
Speaker 5: Schworts was a psychiatrist with a keen interest in spirituality u f al Yeah, well rounded researcher. You could say. Doctor Schwartz had just finished.
Speaker 2: His intro Schwartz spaceballs right, Yes, okay, spacebos, Schwartz, the forest, the Schwartz sparking gold Man.
Speaker 5: So as she poured her story in heart out to the men in the now emptied auditorium, the Doctor's doubts began to grow. However, upon hearing that Stella had brought with her evidence on film, his curiosity forced him to stay longer to examine the evidence. Doctor Schwartz Right, I spend the time in the auditorium listening to one of the most unusual accounts of alleged repeated close UFO contacts that I have ever heard on the surface. The data. The data were extraordinary, if not preposterous, experiences involving strange little men, voices appearing out of no where, creature's loss of consciousness, electric shock from the shimmering figure, a grasp round hole in the ice, a craft possibly surfacing from the underwater, minuscule ful prints, religious symbols, bizarre harassments, etc. Fortunately, as I later learned, Miss Langsting kept meticulous records of her many experiences, so she whenever she would film something, she would write on the outside of the film like this is what happened and this is what I was doing dates times, all that shit. And so doctor Schwartz first examined Stella. He performed a physical examination and neurological examination, as well as an electro cephal the graphic exam. So that's aeg electro and cephalographic exams probably were.
Speaker 2: A little better than I would have I would.
Speaker 5: Her central nervous system also checked out fine. Stella passed her examinations with flying colors. However, when this when the psychicit When the psychiatric sessions began, doctor Schwartz learned the extent of Stella's claims of abnormal activity that followed her. Stella told the doctor that in nineteen sixty seven, six years after initially coming in contact with strange lights, she had checked herself into a state hospital. This is what I was talking about earlier.
Speaker 2: For you thought she was going crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, if you were to tell somebody, dude, if you honestly, Tommy, you were to tell me, hey, bro, I can I can peek into other dimensions? I beg tom shut the fuck up, Like shut up. If he told me, like every night they come into my room and they touch me.
Speaker 2: I ghosts used to take off my underwear and throw them across the room when I was.
Speaker 5: Touch me down there, like I'll be like, dude, shut the fuck up. So uh so, she had been checked into a She had checked herself into a state hospital. For years, the sightings of unidentified flying object and strange beings began to take a toll instill at lang Sing. She was admitted to the hospital and was under the care of hospital's director of clinical psychiatry. Under his examination, the doctor labeled Still as a paranoid schizophrenic who suffered from hallucinations about seeing UFO crafts. Although not overly religious, Still spoke of strange communications she was receiving telepathically about supposed UFO related communications from Beasible, the fucking devil she was. She talked, Yeah, Biel's a bubb What the fuck she thought?
Speaker 2: She was, Oh, that's even creeper, So she's probably talking to a reptilian bro because I don't know, dude, Demons I believe are just different and they might not even be reptillians. But I believe demons are not demons of the way the Bible season. They're just they're evil entities that do exist on some sort of frequency level and Biel's abub Yeah, good old bye man. He's a he's a hardcore demon.
Speaker 5: Stella stayed under the doctor's care for an initial ten days before checking herself out. However, not a month later, she had returned to the hospital, this time checking in for five weeks total. She complete. She completed treatment and was released on the basis that she had no further reoccurrences. It was doctor Schwartz who believed that Stella could have gone could have gone a temporary on a temporary psychosis brought on by the phenomenon show.
Speaker 2: Way, this was the sixties, right right, your seventies, Yeah.
Speaker 5: The almost late sixties, early seventies.
Speaker 2: Sure, she wasn't being like the first person to gain hooked on cocaine. She had like psychosis maybe maybe something Stella.
Speaker 5: Maybe Stella like to fucking party bro, who knows?
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 5: It was doctor Schwartz, so she had gone into us a psychosis episode, right, Yeah. Although Stella was Roman Catholic during her stay in the hospital, she was never described as someone overly pious.
Speaker 2: I thought she when she was in there, She's like conferred to juicy and judy.
Speaker 5: She rarely talked about religion or scriptures. Of any kind. This was just Stella's mind trying to make sense of the voices, images, and visitations that had plagued her for years. So the past decade, Stella kept meticulous records of her encounters with the strange phenomenon. She kept journals of times and dates when she saw bright lights or strange creatures, and one instance, Stella claimed that her entire left hand had suffered some type of paralytic shock when she had photographed a shimmering figure.
Speaker 2: Oh so, like it shocked her hands in a fucking shock wave through her yeah, while she took the picture, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So Doctor Shorts began with the Treasure Trail, which was Stella's films, the spools of film, which depicted strange, blurry flashes of lights zooming in the sky, or more interesting, the images of strange out of place structures or things. So, uh, here's a picture of her self portrait and you see like something on her fucking face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's like these weird, isn't Its like almost like there's these boil looking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like a war or something that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I would definitely post all these to the page because there is a lot of photography that she took and I want people to see it, so we will post it on the pages and stuff because it is fucking weird. The ones on her face is weird, because like weird. Anomally is like almost like a warp but doesn't really look a warp.
Speaker 5: This fucking kind of gross. The Men in Black. On the night of April fifteen, nineteen seventy one, doctor Short Stella, lang Sing and a lady friend of Stella drove all the way down to the spot in Massachusetts, which Stella claimed to have a lot of encounters. The trio drove to a secluded area, killed the engine in the headlights and stepped out of the vehicle, go and into the silence, still night. Within a few minutes too, yellowish glowing discs were seen up in the sky. The objects appeared to glide silently alongside each other, oftentimes merging into themselves before splitting up again.
Speaker 2: They like a UFO, then not interrupted. Yeah, so like a UFO.
Speaker 5: So here's the thing. Have you seen that video of that one guy that calls the UFO like on live news?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Did you never see that video where the dude it's like I can make them come and it's like some cool like some wacko guy, and the and the anchors like, yeah, we didn't really believe him. He's like he like does like a prayer. It's like, oh, please give us a sign or something like that, and then out of nowhere in the fucking distance, bro, is a UFO live.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've heard about this before. I would to have played the clip, motherfucker.
Speaker 5: You dude, you know, so look it up later after the show.
Speaker 2: Man man commands UFO Is that what I'm looking at?
Speaker 5: Is it a black guy?
Speaker 2: Why? Why does race have to do anything with this one?
Speaker 5: Is it a fucking black dude?
Speaker 2: What is it? Fucking Barney Hill?
Speaker 5: No, no, no that's not let me see here, use anchor.
Speaker 2: I'll post on the Instagram page if I find the video or one finds it, and when this comes out, I'll post the video because I think I know what video you're talking about, because they thought he was a whack job. But then it's just like look, god, kids right there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think they call him the UFO guy, the UFO man. Uh reconnect No, no, I'll have to I'll have to file send it to.
Speaker 1: You any fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I post on the page because I'm pretty sure I know which one you're talking about, but I think it's It was a while ago, wasn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it just reminds me of this where she's able to go somewhere and she's able to call upon the UFOs or whatever it is. And so as the three observed the craft, they were completely unaware of an approaching black car that had its headlights off. The car stopped about one hundred feet from where the three stood. Its selling you blasted its bright headlight means in their direction. Doctor Schwartz wrote about the unnerving encounter.
Speaker 2: So he even saw it. A psychiatrist, a fucking doctor.
Speaker 5: So he has two She has two people in the car with her, her friend and a psychiatrist. So that's why I feel like this lady isn't like full of shit, Like you know, a lot of people could be full of shit, like especially back then, you could say whatever. You can look at the Bible. Oh this guy resurrected three days after, Like, we can't fucking confirm that, right, So.
Speaker 2: But if you could have it on video, So a.
Speaker 5: Classic men in black and incident, it's like like those cataloged by the FIRMUS Reacher researcher John Keel. So the incident that night led doctor Schwartz to believe that something unexplainable was happening to Stella.
Speaker 2: Which is like dan Ackroy, dan Ackroy fucking He swears to god he saw the Ghostbusters guy. Yeah, yeah, he swore to God that like he saw this black vehicle following him around and the allegedly they stole some of his like footage and the stuff he was researching. And how he saw this black car like you would see in the Men in Black movie that they hit the jay like don't hit the red button, that kind of car, and uh, he said he within it. He was on the phone with somebody. In the blink of an eye, they was like a blink, the car just disappeared. And he thinks that some cloaking device on it to hide it from his site.
Speaker 5: Essentially, so in conclusion, as the scientific community began hearing about doctor schwartz research into Stelling's phenomenon, the interest in her abilities grew. Many researchers tried to explain the bizarre photographs of crafts lights and the clock like patterns instill film as technical glitches. So people were skeptical. They were saying, Hey, her her equipment is is is faulty. She's doing She's fucking with her equipment. Da da da. That's somehow that and they also claimed that somehow light had filtered in the camera causing the anomalies. That's also interesting.
Speaker 2: And I know it's like there is a stuff back then that they did fake, but yeah, this woman did not.
Speaker 5: Because I'm sure there are people who did fake it.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I just don't think this woman had anything to gain from faking it the game. They want notoriety or fame or it's.
Speaker 5: Like Betty and Barney Hill. They had nothing to gain at all. They were an interracial couple.
Speaker 2: Would you be like, I thought someone was wrong with my dick, like Bartie freaks out. I think it's something's wrong with this penis. And yeah, listen back to that episode. Me and Billy covered that, and Billy even thought it for his skeptical ass thought it was weird, very strange, weird story.
Speaker 5: So, however, not one of them ever managed to prove exactly how Stella captured those images. They were not able to explain how these images appeared on different types of cameras with different types of film All showing the same patterns and ghostly images. Stella never regressed to the state of mind she was in in nineteen sixty seven, and she when she checked into the state hospital after the psych after the psychiatric health from doctor Schwartz, she meant, I need to keep her head together and continue her exploration into the strange phenomenon that surrounded her. It wasn't until nineteen ninety one that the television show Sighting's got a hold of Stella and doctor Schwartz and ran a lengthy, lengthy and concise segment on the phenomenon.
Speaker 3: During that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it looks During the show, the show's investigation, the exported Stell. The exported Stella's silent eight millimeter film of the occupants. They so they extracted it onto VHS and when they did that, they that's when they found the fucking voices. So anyways, that's the end of that. And you can you can see that that episode online. It's called uh it's on YouTube. You can look up and you can probably Rare Experiencer Super eight Video footage UFO Alien Communication. Still a lengthy and it's an eight minute clip and it shows you everything that they did, and it I think, but I think those those orbs of light. I don't know if you've ever seen ball lightning. I ever seen them.
Speaker 2: No, I have not seen the fiery balls of lightning. So is that an a song?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, look it up. Look up ball lightning, and it's it's a phenomenon that that that you have these balls of lightning that just travel across Like how many times.
Speaker 2: You keep saying balls? It makes me exciting.
Speaker 5: Seriously, though, do look up ball lightning so you can so you can see what.
Speaker 2: You want to come on camera. She's like, she just got home. I think, yeah, this is a way. This is a crazy story. It was. It's weird and like I never even as far as I can remember, I probably heard on Coast to Coach something like at least parts of it, but I didn't really dive deep into this. I know the people have caught in caught weird phenomenon on film, but like the fact that she had nothing to gain, they can't prove how she faked these, which when it comes to ghost photos that people have faked, they taught always like you know, they can prove it's double exposure or certain things where they put a photograph on top of a photograph and shit like that, and they take a picture of that kind of thing, but they can't they can't prove that she fake this.
Speaker 5: So what gets me is that she was able to replicate it on different cameras, different film at different times. She was able to get these weird anomalies every time. And what are the chances, bro, that every time you take a fucking picture you're gonna catch you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So so many different photos she has weird nominally strange things. The weird clock one where it's all these like fucking weird it looks like it's like a clock clock hands on her and it's not a photo. There's no explanation that was done.
Speaker 5: And speaking of that, the Clockwork series, if you when they zoom into those the markings of the clock, they're UFOs, Bro, They're little UFOs. Yeah, it's fucking wold.
Speaker 2: Well, I have to post those. Well, that will definitely be all over the Strange Podcast when this is released. We will post the pictures. Why I might post them, but I'm definitely gonna put them on the Strange Podcast page on Instagram because I'll probably still be banned from Facebook most likely and so, but it reminds you like me. We talked about on the one episode with that we did near Halloween last year, we talked about ectoplasmic slime, and there's a lot of photos of that and a lot of the time they proved it was fake because they could and this chick can't be proven that it was faked.
Speaker 5: I think was the real deal. I think she was able to peek into other dimensions and it was like her aura like and two with some other frequency.
Speaker 2: I don't know that's true. You could be connected to something else, and you know, I think the more you become in tune with like nature and not an eating shitty foods you'd like, the more you become closer with nature and able your body to feed off of it and become closer to different realities. She could have been opening herself up to stuff for or sometimes they just choose you. Usually it's the guy out in the boonies named like fucking Kletus, and they fucking are like Cletus. You're like and they so they don't believe you. But sometimes there is the good entities that are maybe trying to send you a message. So who knows, Because the the one photo of and she like, and she like for all the people listening, she was taking photos inside of her home and then all of a sudden, like it did not look like her house. The photos like did not anything like she was in like, she was just taking pictures of random shit in her home. And then all of a sudden, I think, asked the one where she got the monk guy, and it's this guy and he's like kind of leaned up and his eyes were almost rolling the back of his head and his face is stretched out.
Speaker 5: It's an Arabic monks is like being stretched up like that, Like it's fucking weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he has a turbinon and she just like, she just took this picture inside of her house. And then when they developed, this monk guy was just on the photos. So that's the That is the weird part to me in this strange part is the fact that she was just taking pictures around her house and when developed found all these weird anomalies are looking and she believes that she was looking into another dimension through these photographs. And nowadays with the cameras where we use, I believe it. I think it's harder to catch those things. I don't know if it's the clarity of the photos or people could always claim r you can always claim they were faked, so it's not as easy to fake things. It's actually more easy to fake things nowadays because you cant just fucking put it in photoshop.
Speaker 5: You're going on exactly exactly. So that wraps it up for those sella lang Sing episode. I think it was fucking awesome and I really enjoy looking into this shiit stuff.
Speaker 2: Man strange stuff. But yeah, that was crazy. We'll probably who knows what will hit you with next week because me and want a juggle in a couple ideas what we're gonna do. But yeah, like to support us, you can get a Strange Ones T shirt. Go to ww dot Strange podcast dot com. I have a shitload of Strange remerch, but I need to get a Strange One's T shirt because that would be awesome and uh yeah you supports go to Patreon at me and one the time this comes out, it should be up. Will probably do a Strange News episode. Will probably getting to ran episodes. Billy has been pretty busy with his new job, so I might have some different guests on who Knows you might hear one on a main show, uh sometime, just like the Maiden Show. Because like Billy even said, he's a guy, he's getting busy, like crazy, he's working all the time. He thinks he's gonna be retired by the time he's fifty. I doubt it, but Billy, Yeah, but who knows.
Speaker 5: What's that one movie where it's like, oh Billy.
Speaker 2: And it was like putting his that's I'm glad you've seen Cable Guy. He didn't see Indiana Jones uson Cable Guy, Billy, And we used to when Billy first came on the podcast. We used to use that clip every time he to come on the podcast. That was his intro clip, Oh Billy, and like was it what's his name, broad Rick or whatever? Is like telling him, don't do that. Don't do that, You're gonna get me killed because he's like in jail and he's like showing the other guy and the guy like plows the kiss at him and ship, I love Cable Guy. Cable Guy got a lot of bad reviews to show at that movie. You know who was originally supposed to play, uh the cable Guy, like Jim Carrey in that movie Chris Farley. Chris Farley was supposed to play that role, which I think would have been a totally different movie by far But I love there is a lot of people like reviews, like like, you know, the fucking stupid critics that said that movie wasn't that great. But I think Cable Guy is creepy, weird, sad, fucking movie. It's a creepy fucking movie. And then he like tries to kill fucking himself and that what's his name, broad Rick? Do you know that guy Matthew brought a killed a chick with his car? You know that?
Speaker 5: Who's that guy?
Speaker 2: He's the guy that Jim Carrey essentially harasses and like puts in his cable and like he starts getting a free ship, you know what I mean, the main character other than Jim Carrey, the guy has the girlfriend.
Speaker 5: But then oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, he's been in a bunch of ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Matthew is I think a good actor. I've liked him and lost stuff he's been in, Like he was Ferris Bueller the Original Gods, not the original Gods a little bit the nineties Gods lit the movie, but he uh, I think it was a woman he hit with his car and he got away with it, just like that lady boy Bruce Jenner. Yep, because he killed someone with his car.
Speaker 5: It's Caitlyn'.
Speaker 2: I refused to call him Caitlyn.
Speaker 5: So yeah, dude, I had a lot of fun with this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was fucking trippy, ship Man.
Speaker 5: Make sure to follow us on social media at the at the Hunt podcast and at Strange Brew Beef up those.
Speaker 2: Yeah now changed its podcast because for some reason I couldn't have strangeer podcast before, but I found it, So maybe someone fucked off because there's that stupid ass prog rock.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: It's a bunch of old dudes and it's called dust Strange Brew and I don't know why they stole that from a Canadian fucking movie, but they just talk about broad rock and it sounds horribly boring Canadians. Eh. So yeah, we'll, uh, we'll get into some crazy shit, especially like you know, it's the summer will end in two months and we'll probably start getting into some really really strange topics when it starts nearing Halloween too, my favorite time of year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then stay tuned for the next strange ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah fuck yeah, maybe maybe we'll do some weird stuff to do with the you know it's getting hot summertime. Maybe we'll do something to do with that, like weird strange vacation things or something like that. Well, we'll we'll see what's on the docket.
Speaker 5: We'll get into.
Speaker 7: Awesome PEACEA tail THO til Boy
Speaker 5: From