Speaker 1: That was a wonderful training session. No absolutely winded. Oh lord, oh got my muscles going? I can. I know I'm gonna feel it tomorrow. You you weren't exquisite form today? What? Yeah, of course I know what tomorrow is. How can any of us forget? No? Give me that? Give me that ladder over there?
Speaker 2: Mmm? What they're for?
Speaker 1: The candles? What did you think I was gonna lit?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, what I like to recover in a nice, cushy room. Listen here. And just because I am a top trained athlete doesn't mean I don't like to sit in the lap of luxury.
Speaker 3: M An.
Speaker 1: What another match? Why? Well, I mean possibly, I there's a reason to train more, But really, we only have what fourteen ish hours left before we face each other for the.
Speaker 3: Final count down, and considering one of the two of us isn't gonna be able to walk out of that ring alive, I would much rather enjoy our final moments doing literally anything else.
Speaker 2: Other than squabbling, fuss and or fudden.
Speaker 1: What sorry, just the you're sweat now? I just got on my nose. No. I know you weren't trying to send me, but lord, now I got your Oh that's an intoxicating aroma.
Speaker 2: Rat there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you, so we know how this is gonna go. You're undefeated and the men's I'm undefeated in the women's. But no matter how much I trained tonight, you still got a good hundred pounds on me. I'm quicker, but you're You're not too slow yourself. I'm strong, but never gonna be able to really go toe to toe with you. I'll give you hell the entire time. It looks like I'm gonna have to do one thing and one thing only. Oh what, I'm not trying to kill you, just trying to do that right there? Yeah, sorry, I know it means you're gonna need a stitcher two what? Oh come on, what is it that you think our kind do?
Speaker 2: We love to leave marks on each other.
Speaker 1: As I lay there in the ring tomorrow, bleeding out, slowly losing consciousness, you'll have at least one mark to remember me by. Oh come on. In some societies that's considered romantic and like, that's not anger in your eyes. That is pure, unbridled Okay, all right, no, no, no, no, no, I won't define how you feeling, not to you, But.
Speaker 2: Darling, I'm not stupid. I can see, I can smell that you or anything of it than angry that I did that to you.
Speaker 1: And there's my immortality. What oh, darling baby, I get to be immortal now you you will live on and I ah, oh why would you do? Ah ah dang it. No, I'm not mad. I just don't understand why you did it. Oh Jesus, No, that's gonna be a couple of stitches. This main by your stronger jeezesus.
Speaker 2: Mmm.
Speaker 1: No, i'd say to hill up, but I'm not winning tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Wait.
Speaker 1: Wait, you're not planning to throw tomorrow, are you? Well? You stinking better not? Yeah, I said you stinking better not throw tomorrow. If you throw tomorrow, they're gonna know, and they're gonna think that we were in cahoots with each other. And then I still die, except not as honorable as the death as our people would want. I'd rather go out a gladiator to a gladiator, then to go out some cheap chump who got accused of fixing a fight because they were too scared to die. I'm not scared to die, and it means you get to live to fight another day. Hell, this is like the Coup de graph or the kingdom. You know, this is how they This is how our king makes his money. He sells us out for entertainment. The people are paid to come see it happen. And if you win enough fights, surely after you do this one. And they brought in all these exotic animals and monster people for us to fight. And now they're having men fight women like that is just about as much as you can do. You can't. What are they gonna do next? Have someone fight a baby. I don't know it. This is gonna be one of the most viewed fights ever. And they picked us because of our integrity as well as skill. They know we won't throw this fight. And if I win, then you can't do this. You can't do this to me. I'm happy to die for you. This is most likely the fight that'll set you free. And look, you can always look down and remember me. You can always see me right there, and I'll never leave you. I would never want to do that. I no, I don't use the dreaded L word that that would mean I feel something that I don't. Darling, my eyes betrayed nothing, you know it all. Now, come on, we have some sham pain that my old trainer used to send me every time before. If I send me a bottle this time too, because he knew he's just so sweet, we can sit down together. Maybe maybe we can pop a bottle, go into the sun and let our muscles relax. Have the doctor give you a nice stitcher too. I'll take about seven and we can just let the evening pass on. Maybe call him some No, we'll get massage in the morning, for sure. I have some nice steaks that have been marinated. I can go get them onto a nice grill. We didn't have a nice bagged potato. Oh goodness, some Brussels sprouts mmmmmmmmmmmm Oh come on, you never had good Brussels sprouts. You take some soy sauce and f up those pink amme land salt so good. Let me tell you there's another little country secret. You take yourself. Just to drop of honey. Mix with that soy sauce, mixed up real real good, use it to coat it. The honey will help stick to the Brussels sprout to make that oil sleep down into that and then you bake them. Oh my god, you have never had something that good.
Speaker 2: I promise you.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm what Oh no, no, No, don't worry. I was considering making pasta, but when I make pasta, I don't actually get well, I can make noodles if I'm gonna use noodles, but most of the time I just use zucchini. Yeah, you can just cut it real fine, turns.
Speaker 2: Into little noodles.
Speaker 1: It's delicious. What really, So you're thinking that there's something else I can use to feed you? Well, I was just thinking, I too have kind of a hank in for a different kind of drink tonight. Yeah, one that definitely needs to get shot down the back of my throat. I mean, if it's gonna be my last night on Earth, I think there's no other way to make sure we get a We need to see the doctors first, though. Let's let's go get those stitches on, and then I don't mind a different type of training session, since.
Speaker 4: Again, it'll be our last night we ever see each other, right, unless that low fat goes differently?
Speaker 2: So why don't we do something rather interesting?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Exactly, I was thinking we need to watch the whole john Wick series. I've been obsessed. Oh you're thinking that we should go get it? Yes, I picked up on that whole thing the moment you said it, I'm not that thick Jesus Christ. You know what normally under actually, well, I guess there's no way these would be considered normal circumstances. I'd be all over you like white on ris baby. But you know what, I think that instead given into some carnal desires tonight, I would love nothing more than to just lay down with you, not in that way, cuddle you, watch the stars finish popping up in the sky, track the moon as it glides over us. Huh, get massages in the morning, and then go out in a place of glory. Sorry. Well, if we were to give in tonight, I just I don't know. I might make sure that tomorrow's round goes a little bit too easily for you. You know what they say, You're not supposed to do that type of thing before you go into battle or a big game, and this is gonna be the biggest game. I did exactly what I wanted to do today. I left you with something where you'll never forget the one who put that on your arm. And really the only thing I ever wanted out of you is something on my finger. No, I didn't want you to cut my fing you got me, got you?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: No, sorry, no, I thought maybe you were that thick for a second that Oh Jesus Christ, No, I didn't ever and catch feelings, partially because we never got to ever around anyways, Let's get on the gate and let's get over to that doctor because you're running through those towels pretty quickly and somh, Hey guys and Alexander here, I'd come to my attention that fifty seven percent of you guys are not subscribed to my channel that are viewing my videos. So if you made it this far, please hit that like and subscribe button. It helps my channel tremendously in terms of getting views and videos doing well. And also if you liked this video, then it really greatly helps the algorithm to bring other people to it, which will then encourage me to make a part two. Inspiration for this video. I've got into athletics in middle school and I've been dancing since I was about four years old. But in high school I also got awards in drama. There was literary club that I was a part of where we got some words from poetry and some other stuff. So I also have like academic awards as well, and one of the things that I would have to go up against people like there's mutual respect, Like I never was that jealous person would be angry, be like they didn't deserve it. It was always okay, like it's an honor to go up against anyone, even if I figured I could best them. So I liked the competitive nature. And I guess there wasn't one specific instance that was the inspiration, but thinking back on all those times that you're just gearing up in your training for some big, big day, and then I guess there was one, but it was more the inspiration for that this is the when you realize this is the final meet, this is the final time I'm going to state for swimming, this is the final cheer competition that I'm going to have, this is my final opportunity at XYZ with this particular group. And there was this one I think it was actually swimming, or maybe it was cheer. No, I was swimming. It was swimming where I was sitting down with the other team because we actually shared a gymnasium that well, I guess equatoriums were where the pool was the not auditorium. That's what I was thinking about, not auditorium and the other team was there as well, and I was sitting down with not only some girls from my team, with their team as well, and we all kind of just had this revelation and they wanted to go out and party into something wild and crazy. Now, while that was normally something I would do, I that time was like, you know what, if any of you guys are down, I would rather just sit and chill and enjoy this moment before we turn into gladiators tomorrow and we dive into that pool and we go, we go and pray that they don't deq us and tell my toes to a kickflip I and they were like, you know what, Yeah, you're rot Because we were all seniors and we knew we knew this was the last time, at least for us. The juniors and sophomores and the freshman all ran off together, which was perfectly fun. Anyways, I'm babbling at this point, and I really like the idea of the leaving your mark on someone. We'll leave that there for you Tube reasons. There will be an update on Patreon with this one, though I will say it probably won't go as spicy as you think it would. Because I'm trying to put a mix on Patreon. But I will have another, another little fun one that'll come up on Patreon today as well. So if you're listening to this one hundred percent, you can go check out my Patreon and it's already updated. I love you, guys, and I'll see you in the next video.
Speaker 3: Ye