Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Three, Chris Marrilyn Mokellity to Night KFI AM six forty more stimulating talk listen anytime on demand of the iHeartRadio app, and then make sure you join me on Sunday afternoons. So that's my shameless plug for myself. It wasn't that long ago. July first, a surprising statement from the Attorney General Pam Bondi as a Trump administration promised to release more files from their sex trafficking investigation of Jeffrey Epstein. The FBI, she said, was reviewing tens of thousands of videos of the wealthy financier with children or child porn. Now this weekend, President Trump's justice depriminent FBI have concluded that there is no evidence that convicted sex offender and disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein blackmailed powerful figures or kept the client list or was murdered that according to a memo detailing those findings, So we have tens of thousands of videos. The file is sitting on her desk. People last, are you going to release the files? And she said yeah, And now the DOJ is like files. Nah, you guys must be mistaken, and mag is going nuts right now.
Speaker 3: The Trump administration pushing back against calls to fire Attorney General Pam Bondi over her handling of the Jeffrey Epstein files.
Speaker 4: Are you still talking about Jeffrey Epstein? This guy's been talked about for years.
Speaker 3: A Justice Department report this week revealed the accused sex trafficker did not keep a secret so called client list, seemingly contradicting Bondi's statement earlier this year that she had Epstein's list in her office.
Speaker 5: It's sitting on my desk right now to review.
Speaker 3: Bondi now clarifying that statement, saying she was taken out of context.
Speaker 5: My response was, it's sitting on my desk to be reviewed, meaning the file along with the JFK MLK files as well.
Speaker 2: I always love it when the politicians are backed into a corner and they speak down to you, like I said, I said, it was on my desk, meaning the files, not the client list.
Speaker 4: How could you all be so dumb?
Speaker 3: The Justice Department report also confirming Epstein died by suicide investigator, saying the conclusion that Epstein died by suicide. Is further supported by video footage from where Epstein was housed, but some critics raising questions about that footage, pointing to a jump in the timestamp from eleven fifty eight to fifty nine to midnight. Bondi, when asked about the missing minute, said, the videotape glitch happens every night and is not a sign of tampering. Still, some Trump loyalists not happy with these explanations.
Speaker 2: Now, that's interesting that he knew exactly what the minute was when he should off himself.
Speaker 4: Weird.
Speaker 6: The only other explanation I can think of, again, maybe I love this is from Tucker Carlson. Now this is great. Tucker Carlson's like, nah no.
Speaker 2: He said, I'm gonna give you a little context here before I get the money line. Tucker Carlson says, there's only two possible explanations for why Pam Bondi is covering up the Epstein list. So Tucker Carlson is still maintaining that there is an Epstein list when the DJ says there's no list. When you've got Cash Pttel and Dan Bongino, two guys who when they were on the outside criticizing the Biden administration.
Speaker 4: Were damn sure that there was a list that was gonna bring down the world.
Speaker 2: We were gonna see cuffs being slapped on every major figure, Bill Gates, the Royal family. Cuffs, We're gonna go on everybody except Donald Trump. He obviously was very innocent. Now, granted, he's been in a number of videos and and and he may have been seen in those videos doing some untoward things, but that was.
Speaker 1: Just guys hanging out, just guys.
Speaker 2: Doing guy things an Epstein Island. But he was in no way a client. But you know who definitely was Bill Clinton. And we need to see that list so that we can stick it to Bill Clinton and probably Hunter Biden. In fact, his laptop was probably on the island. His laptop is probably housing that list. I mean, they were damn sure. And then all of a sudden, Cash Mattel was named head of the FBI, largely because of his criticism of the Biden administration. And then Dan Bongino, who was the former Secret Service agent turned talk show host, became the deputy director of the FBI.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I guess being the I don't know.
Speaker 2: If it was his talk show experience or his Secret Service experience that somehow made him qualified for the job.
Speaker 4: But there it is. He's there, and.
Speaker 2: Now both of them are like list. I don't remember saying anything about a list.
Speaker 4: That's weird.
Speaker 2: So Tucker Carlson on the outside looking in, Tucker Carlson said this, you know, for what? Sorry, let me do this more. Tucker carlsony, you know, for whatever reason his sis. I don't think that guy actually, I don't think he likes creepy sex stuff. That's just my view speaking of Donald Trump. That's pretty on point. Thank you, I appreciate it, he said. More convincing, I'm not gonna do the voice anymore.
Speaker 4: It's my nose.
Speaker 2: More convincing is that this is all information that the Biden administration had, And if there was evidence that Trump had been involved in illegal sexual activity, you think the people who made up Russia Gate would have leaked it. Come on, now, all right, So that's I'm gonna give him a half point. If Trump were on the list, wouldn't the Biden administration have tried to.
Speaker 4: Make hay out of that?
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that have been pretty damning in a presidential election? Now, who knows how that would have been spun. You could probably say, yeah, Biden didn't want to release the list because maybe Biden had people on that list that he didn't want out.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's maybe Hunters on the list. I don't know.
Speaker 2: But if there's a list and Trump was on that list, why didn't Biden release it? And Tucker Carlson says, well, he would have. Now I can think of a number of reasons that he wouldn't have, but I'll give him credit for at least thinking, Look, Biden administration had access to this list, So if Trump's on it, why not release it?
Speaker 4: Okay, good question. But then Carlson says, so Trump's not on that list. We all know that.
Speaker 2: So why in the world would the Trump administration then cover up the list? And there's only one possible alternative explanation.
Speaker 4: Here's Tucker Carlson, op, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Play the only other explanation I can think of, again, maybe you've got another.
Speaker 4: Is the only other one he can think of.
Speaker 6: Is that Intel services are at the very center of the story.
Speaker 2: Elon Musk also Intel services are at the very center of this story. Intel services are Now what does that mean? Does that mean that Tucker Carlson believes that the FBI and the CIA are in the middle of the list somehow, that they were operating Epstein Island. He goes on the rest of the quote. Is the only other explanation I can think of, Again, maybe you've got another is that Intel services are at the very center of this story US and Israeli and they're being protected. I think that seems like the most obvious, says Tucker Carlson. Or is it possible that maybe for the same other reasons that Biden might not want.
Speaker 4: To release the list.
Speaker 2: Maybe Hunter Biden's on the list. I don't know, Maybe Eric Trump is on the list. Maybe there are reasons that Trump administration doesn't want that list to come out. Maybe other people who are associated are on that list. Maybe high dollar donors are on that list. Maybe the same high dollar donors that were benefiting the Biden administration are benefiting the Trump administration.
Speaker 4: These are I'm just spitballing here, But.
Speaker 2: I can think of a multitude of reasons that either administration wouldn't want to release an Epstein client list.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So, when when Tucker Carlson is sure that there is a list and he can't possibly reckon why Trump wouldn't release the list. It's only because there's some sort of a deep state, a deep state US intel at the very center of it, which somehow has now influenced Trump. Or is it the deep Israeli state, as Tucker Carlson points out, Or is it possible throw this out there? Is it possible there is no client list? Is it possible all of this MAGA conspiracy theory about a class that was going to bring down Hunter Biden, Bill Clinton, Bill Dates, the Royal family, everyone else, but leave Donald Trump lily white? Is it possible that there never was a list, that it really was just a conspiracy theory made of whole cloth revolving around this creepy guy who did have flight logs to his creepy island. Is it possible there was no client list at all? Mag is so sure there's a client list, and now they're divided. We don't know what to believe. Do we believe Trump, do we believe the DOJ or do we believe what we've believed for a while now, Elon Musk has decided to believe that there is more afoot. So Elon Musk was not happy that he was not invited to the most recent cabinet meeting, and so Trump was speaking of the cabinet meeting month. Musk then went on to X and started ranting with Rogers Stone, one of the President's advisors, about Jeffrey Epstein. So Stone writes on X, why would Jeffrey Epstein associate Steve Bannon try to help Robert Muller send me to prison by perjuring himself at my trial? Random, I'll get up, Musk replies, Bannon is in the Epstein files. Although Steve Bannon is also saying he needs that the client list should be released. But one ex user says the Epstein list will never be released. We've been had. Musk says, yes, the government is deeply broken. Maggo didn't know what to think. Maggots just confuses.
Speaker 4: I'll get up.
Speaker 2: Is there a list that condemns all of those pedophiled the QAnon centered Democrats or not? I mean, it's an existential threat, an existential threat. It has been the biggest boondoggle in California, and we are fighting tooth and nail to keep spending billions more on it. I can't wait for nobody to ever ride the bullet train to nowhere.
Speaker 4: That's next.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Chris Maryland for Moe Kelly KFI AM six forty listen anytime on demand of the iHeartRadio app. I've told the story before that when I first came to California in twenty twelve, I found out about this bullet train and how the.
Speaker 4: Voters had approved.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like eight billion dollars or something at the time for the bullet Train, and we were gonna get started, and we were gonna have this beautiful bullet train, and we were gonna be on par with Europe and Japan, and we were gonna have this high speed rail that was going to go from eventually go from San Diego to Sacramento, but initially it's gonna go La to San Francisco, right, and it was supposed to connect the Bay Area to southern California. And this is going to be it's gonna be super duper, and it was going to be it was gonna be fast transportation, and it was going to be less expensive, and it was gonna be more environmentally friendly than flying. Of course, we've got a lot of flights that fly between lax and San Francisco all the time. So this bullet train was going to be a big deal, and we were kind of told, well, wouldn't this be a crown.
Speaker 4: Jewel of the West coast?
Speaker 2: Right, So initially when this passed, the idea was that it would cost thirty three billion dollars total and it would be operating by twenty twenty. I don't know if you're familiar with calendars, but we are well past twenty twenty. I also don't know if you're familiar with numbers, but we are well past thirty three billion dollars so right now.
Speaker 4: And this is fun.
Speaker 2: I make mention of this because when I moved here in twenty twelve, we were hearing, well, it looks like it's going to cost over fifty billion dollars now. And I made the prediction at that time. I was doing ready in San Diego and I said, mark my words, this is going to be over one hundred billion dollars. I said, you watch what's going on here. This is government inefficiency. It's going to be over one hundred billion dollars. And I will tell you that at the time I made that prediction, I was a little bit nervous. I thought I just said it was going to be three times the original cost. I don't know, I might look like a real boob. But by the time this is done in twenty twenty, it'll be eight years later. Maybe nobody will remember I said it. Now it looks like I was way underestimating the overages, because currently they say it could cost as much as one hundred and twenty eight billion dollars.
Speaker 4: And when will it be done. We don't really know. We just don't know.
Speaker 2: In fact, the initial segment, which is the Central Valley segment it's going to run from Bakersfield and Or said, is now going to be thirty five billion dollars. The segment that no one will use, that runs through farmland, that is the easiest to build, is now projected to cost more than the initial projections for the whole project. So the Trump administration took a look at what's going on in California and they went, wait a minute, We've got four billion dollars in grants that are earmarked for California for this bullet train, and they said, we're going to pull those grants back. California is not happy about this and so California officials said that the project is in compliance with the federal grant requirements and that the bullet train will indeed meet the twenty thirty three deadline to start limited passenger operations within Central Valley. We have gotten to the point where we are now arguing that no, no, no, we are going to be able to do the first and easiest section, the most the simplest thing to a accomplish that will get done just thirteen years after it was projected, and at only a budget that is more than the whole project was supposed to cost to begin with. So you can't take our grants back four billion dollars in grants. I should also point out that we are well short of being able to pay for the thirty five billion dollars to start with. We don't have the money to complete the project in the Central Valley. We're short by eight seven billion dollars for the Central Valley section. Who is going to ride a bullet train for Bakersfield and Merced? How much how much traffic goes on between those two places, how much business traffic is happening that we go, wow, we have to have that bullet train there I don't know, those are the two destinations. You're not wrong, No, that's exactly That's where they started because they went, this is going to be the easiest to finish. If we can just finish this sect, this section, then we can build momentum, no pun intent, and we can show people that it's it's viable and it's being done.
Speaker 4: It's then yeah, yeah, I wasna say it's easier because no one goes there it's farm land. Yeah, it's exactly right.
Speaker 2: And they it'll be limited passenger service between these two really as California goes remote areas once they try to bring that into the metro areas. They talked about how they're going to connect this to trains with the BARK system in San Francisco, and the amount of money is going to cost to try to bring.
Speaker 4: This through San Francisco is astronomical.
Speaker 2: So when they're now saying it's going to be one hundred and twenty eight billion dollars to complete, figure two hundred billion, and the idea that you and I will ever ride a bullet train from Los Angeles to San Francisco probably not realistic.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm I'm in my late forties. Right now.
Speaker 2: I probably have maybe another thirty years in me. I don't see it being done in the next thirty years, and certainly not for the one hundred and twenty eight billion dollars that they're projecting. It's just not going to happen. So we just keep throwing good money after bad on. Honestly, what is a giant boondoggle? I mean, we ought to just set up a museum of failed initiatives and have this be the highlight of it, and then just stop throwing good money after bad on it. Just be done with it, all right, flashes of flooding. It is a terrifying situation going on in Texas. But good news we found out from the governor of Texas. Everyone there cares about football. That's what he said at the press conference about the flooding. You'll find out why next Chris MERRILLFI AM six forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM sixty Chris.
Speaker 2: Merriland from O Kelly and i KFI AM six forty more stimulating talk listen to anytime on demand of the iHeart Radio app. Uh Well, what's the latest total in Texas? We got the one nine. I think I saw one nineteen earlier. Oh my gosh, one hundred nineteen people died in the flooding. I can't think of think of a more horrible way for a massed number of people to go, Just terrible.
Speaker 7: The death toll rising in Texas. As officials announced more than eighty five bodies have been recovered in Kerr County alone, more than one hundred dead statewide.
Speaker 8: To put this into perspective, just in the Kerr and Kendle counties alone, there are far more fatalities than there were in Hurricane Harding.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: A lot of those are kids, you know, those girls of that camp Mystic, that Christian camp that was built on the river of a.
Speaker 7: Getting difficult terrain and armed with a walking stick, hiking boots and a lot of faith. Robert Brake Junior has been desperately searching for his missing parents since front. Oh my gosh, your cabin washed away in the floods.
Speaker 4: And the Grimes funeral Home which just setup and they're says a war.
Speaker 9: We checked it with them hourly, walking up to them giving my parents information the pictures you were hoping not to see anything and hear anything, and when you did, you had an out of home.
Speaker 7: But this morning, yeah, realized they weren't coming back home.
Speaker 4: Oh man? Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that something like for every corner you turn and you don't find the bodies of your deceased parents or in some cases someone's child, hope remains alive.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 10: Oh but if my parents being gone in the world got to be a better place, got to be a better place. One day, people kind each other, kind with kindness and love, and people prayed a little harder and bonaplus their faith.
Speaker 4: I won't accept that loss.
Speaker 7: At a press conference earlier today, officials pressed about the timing of notifications during the flash flooding.
Speaker 11: Right now, all.
Speaker 2: Right, this has been a big question about notifications during the flash flooding, right like, what was the National Weather Service doing?
Speaker 4: Why weren't people alerted? Why wasn't there a better warning system?
Speaker 11: Right now, this team up here is focused on green people's focus. All those questions will be answered, but the already right now, you're just bringing people home, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So officials don't really want to answer it. They don't want to answer those questions. I kind of understand why they don't want to like save all of your who's to blame stuff for later we're still trying to find bodies of children.
Speaker 7: During his cabinet meeting, President Trump confirming he plans to visit Texas on Friday.
Speaker 2: We don't want to get in anyone's way, because you know that's what happens when president goes and everyone's around focused on I don't want anyone to focus on us. I wholeheartedly agree with his decision one hundred percent. Now people will criticize him for not being there, just like they criticize every president who stays out of the way for a week after a natural disaster.
Speaker 4: Oh, why didn't Bush go to Katrina right away? Right?
Speaker 2: Why didn't Obama show up at the blizzard? Or why didn't Biden? You know, you name it? One hundred percent back to the President on this one, stay out of the way.
Speaker 12: Yeah, more no, no, because he was literally criticizing Biden for not being in California for the fires.
Speaker 2: But my thing is, if I'm standing up for Biden for not being in the way on the fires, do not have to stand up for the for Trump.
Speaker 12: I'm saying, but but Biden would not have criticized Trump or any other president.
Speaker 4: Oh, I see.
Speaker 12: Trump is the only president to criticize other presidents or governmental leaders for not doing something that he doesn't do.
Speaker 2: That's why you're pointing out the past. Yeah, I just don't give him the past. That's okay, So because he didn't extend that courtesy to others. Yes, yeah, see, I just want to be consistent in my criticism. Oh yeah, you're fine, You're fine. I'm I'm great with you pointing out the hypocrisy. Yeah, that's yeah, one hundred percent agree with.
Speaker 4: You on that.
Speaker 7: And we're learning more about the victims. Eight year old Mary Grace Baker died in the floods. Thirteen year old Blair Harber and eleven year old Brook Harbor staying with their grandparents when the flash flooding hit. Their bodies found together fifteen miles down the river the next day.
Speaker 2: Fifteen miles even if they were struggling for the first mile or who imagine the horror that they experienced while they were struggling to breathe, trying to keep their heads above water, maybe getting hit by branches. They're in the dark, the debris pummeling them, not knowing where they're going not even knowing which direction to try to swim to get to a bank, and eventually they just can't keep up.
Speaker 7: And the man you heard from earlier who was missing his parents says he will continue searching, but also to help others find their loved ones.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you appreciate that report.
Speaker 2: Now, Governor Abbott was speaking out now when we talk about the politics, and I'm glad that. I'm glad you talked about this, Twalla, because there are a lot of people who are saying, you know, what's going on here. In fact, we had local officials were blaming the National Weather Service. Then you had you had the geop officials in Texas blaming the National Weather Service. Then you had Democrats who were blaming the Trump administry for cutting funding to the National Weather Service. But you got to keep in mind, is this The National Weather Service was prepared, they were staffed, they were putting out alerts, they were putting out the warnings to the best of their ability that night. And now what we have here is a lot of people going who do I blame, in other words, dodging accountability. And what I'm finding is that in today's society, we are we're so worried about blame that we ignore accountability.
Speaker 4: There used to be a time in this country.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna sound like an old fuddy duddy now, but there was a time when you had leadership that said the buck stops here, and they would say there were failures and we are going to take a good hard look at this and we're going to improve upon this.
Speaker 4: Instead.
Speaker 2: Now what you have is, well, there were failures, but it wasn't me. And then you have supporters that say that's right, you can't blame my person.
Speaker 4: Look at them, they're fighting the critics.
Speaker 2: And we applaud the leadership for not taking accountability because that shows that they've got moxie. They're willing to stand.
Speaker 4: Up and fight. Fight what.
Speaker 2: Fight against accountability, fight against a basic tenet of leadership.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's exactly what we see. And the governor spoke.
Speaker 7: The governor addressed concerns over who is.
Speaker 8: To blame Texas every score inch of our state.
Speaker 4: This is Governor Abbott talking about who's.
Speaker 8: To blame Texas every score ench of our state? Cares about football?
Speaker 2: What dead kids? Floating bodies fifteen miles down the river? And talk about Friday night lights you.
Speaker 8: Could be in Hunt, Texas, Huntsville, Texas, Houston, Texas, anty size community that care about football, high school, Friday night lights, college football, are pro and know this. Every football team makes mistakes. The losing teams are the ones that try to point out who's to blame. The championship teams are the ones to say, don't worry about it, man, we got this. We're going to make sure that we go score again, that we're going to win this game. The way winners talk is not to pull out fingers.
Speaker 4: They talk about solutions.
Speaker 7: Govina Abbitt also said helping the affected areas recover will be on the agenda when lawmakers convene for a special session in two weeks.
Speaker 2: I feel like he was almost close to having a good answer, but he couldn't help but to say, anyone who is looking to find accountability is a loser.
Speaker 4: I'm a winner. I'm gonna find solutions. You all are losers.
Speaker 2: You all trying to find out where the failures were your losers. So aren't we just playing politics when we do that? Yeah, here's what championship teams do. If there's a problem, if you have a player that keeps dropping the football, you stop handing him the football. You don't go out and yell at the cheerleaders for not cheering right. You don't go yell at the referees for calling the fumble. You go figure out how to hang on to the dang football.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna shift away from this because I start to get frustrated when we talk about kids dying and nobody wants to take accountability.
Speaker 4: Speaking of the.
Speaker 2: Kids, the kids these days, they're not even children anymore. Now they're adults and they're in the workforce. And gen Z has cracked the code. They figured out what none of us ever knew before, and they're gonna tell us how to have a better understanding of our work life balance. You're gonna be blown away by this brand new concept that no one's ever thought of before that gen Z came up with.
Speaker 1: It is next you're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on Demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Can't wait until tomorrow, Mark, It's gonna be a day older by that.
Speaker 4: Pete's sake.
Speaker 2: I gotta have my fountain of youth now, Chris merrill in from O'Kelly KFI AM six forty. Listen anytime on demand of the iHeartRadio app. Can I just say thank goodness we have gen Z around, because, let's face it, until gen Z came most of us didn't know our heads from the hole the ground. They discovered things about the world that we didn't understand, we had no clue about. For instance, prior to gen Z, when you went to work, you busted your tail all the time, and you never thought about slacking off, and never did you work with anyone that about mailing it in. Never did that happen until gen Z came about and they introduced us to something called quiet quitting.
Speaker 4: You see, gen Z knew that quiet quitting meant that.
Speaker 2: You were doing the bare minimums at work just to keep your job and fly under the radar. No one had ever done that before. But then gen Z figured it out and they gave it a name, quiet quitting. Sure, I understand that there may have been a very popular movie that came out when the vast, vast majority of gen Z was not even potty trained, called Office Space, which was all about not really doing much at work for the entire day and getting by and the bare minimums. But we didn't even know that that was a thing. Until gen Z told us quiet quitting. And now gen Z has done it again. Thank goodness for the new generation and TikTok, because they have now introduced us to something a concept no one had ever imagined before. Here's your story. While retirement typically occurs after completing a career and saving and investing for it, a new trend is emerging among gen Z career professionals called micro retirement. Micro retirements involved taking a one or two week break from work every twelve to eighteen months. Why didn't we think of this? Why didn't any of us ever contemplate in the past that we needed a break from work?
Speaker 4: My god, we.
Speaker 12: Are not as smart as our children. Oh so that's what I think. Sometimes it has to be, because there's no way this generation has outsmarted us yet has not lived nearly a quarter of our lifetime.
Speaker 2: But obviously they did. This is just how much smarter they are. I mean some people. My understanding is some people now these are forward thinkers. Now, these are basically futurists. Had worked with their companies in the past to ensure that they got one to two week breaks built into their yearly schedule. Some places would even offer three or even four weeks of break in their schedule. Now, in the past, I had heard about a concept that some called a vacation, but this was a very rare, anomalous event. Fortunately gen Z comes around and they have invented micro retirements.
Speaker 4: My mind is blown.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm more upset at gen Z for thinking that they reinvented the wheel, or if I'm more upset at the older generations that are writing the stories about how novel gen Z is. I mean, it's it's incredibly frustrating when I see an article from fast Company that describes a vacation and presents it as though it's an absolute new life hack that was developed by the incoming generation.
Speaker 12: But I think that Fast Company, I think that they are also a gen Z slash millennial run site.
Speaker 2: Oh you think so, yeah, kind of like the Economists for younger generations or Forbes for younger generations or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Even though this generation knows everything about looking stuff up on the Internet, they don't know how to look up the fact that this is not a novel concept not new. We've been taking vacations for centuries.
Speaker 2: There are a few things that are a little bit different, but Again, they're not new ideas. They say that the micro retirement could involve quitting a job, then finding a new job when you're ready to work again. Again, not a new concept. Although most of us try to have a new job lined up because we're not dumb. So we create an emergency fund and then if we need to quit a job, we do. I know people that have said enough, I'm out, I'll find something later. I just can't take this anymore. They've got an emergency fund built up, they're ready.
Speaker 4: To do it.
Speaker 2: Or you find a new job and then you give yourself a couple of weeks in between gigs. We've all been there before. This is not a new concept. They also and this is the one that just drives me nuts. Setting up a plan with your employer that allows you to take unpaid frequent work breaks. It's just an unpaid vacation. Man, that's unpaid time off. Again, not a new concept. Or if you're a business owner taking breaks from your business, well, I gotta tell you. If you're a business owner taking breaks, that's called a vacation. My wife runs her own business. I had a vacation a couple of weeks ago, and she didn't work for a week during my.
Speaker 4: Couple of weeks off. That's just vacation. That's how it works.
Speaker 2: When you're a small business owner and you're not working, you take a vacation and you're not gonna get paid again. Not a new concept, but thank god, we've got gen Z to introduce us to this. Not a new concept, but we give it a new name, so it must be new. I blame TikTok for this crap, is what I do. Like all of a sudden, they're like, Oh, I thought about this thing. I'm gonna describe it to you. I just saw this brand new thing online. It's never existed before, trending now. Yeah right, Oh it makes me crazy. Chris merrill in from O'Kelly tonight k IF I am six forty. We're live everywhere the iHeartRadio
Speaker 1: App as five kost HD two Los Angeles, Orange County more stimulating talk