Speaker 1: Oh that's are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cage to Night.
Speaker 3: I'm Raven Lee.
Speaker 2: And today we are going to be talking about probably one of our most widely requested topics to go on. And for the record, this has been requested by a few people, but one more than any other, our beloved, our spirit animal, the Great, the Powerful of the Samuel And uh yeah, today we are going to be talking about d Glock, dike Lock, Doc, these nuts, all the things.
Speaker 4: I'll fucking understand how to say that damn name, because like every video we've watched has said the name any different way.
Speaker 3: It's like twelve different ways to say it. Is it Diglack? Is it de Glock?
Speaker 2: You know, it might be better if either of us spoke German.
Speaker 4: But we just don't, So I'm just gonna say dii g die g No, that's the thing in Japanese, of course, kidding.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, the we're allied in World War two, which is going to be the topic of the discussion today is Germany and World War two. There vonder waff, if you will, their wonder weapon, the secret thing that was not going to take much energy, much fuel, all these things, but was going to turn the tides and just in the war on one swipe.
Speaker 3: However, was there hail mary?
Speaker 4: Pretty much the ultimate right, ultimate hail mary situation? Why they did this or quote supposedly so supposedly right?
Speaker 2: Because no physical evidence of this machine slash weapon have ever been found. There are reports that blueprints were discovered whenever the soldiers made their way into the underground bunker. They found the equipment that was supposed to be hooked up to it, they found the control panels, all these things. They found blueprints, but no actual device itself, which is interesting because even just trying to do the research for this topic, just the description alone of how where it was, how it was hooked up, or whatnot is completely different each account, depending on who's actually telling the story.
Speaker 3: And then of course.
Speaker 4: There's those that like adamantly believe that this is a whole thing and you know the accounts from the books where that's exactly how it happened, and then there's people that have a more I guess, skeptical view of it. But either way, there's different ways, and I'll get into it when I don't discuss the you know, description of it, because that alone it changed like ten different times when I'm looking into it, and it's just very confusing as to what is actually what is it really like? The general idea of what it looked like is the same, but then the components was in itself is different and what it actually did. Did it kill five scientists? Did it not kill five scientists? Where are the bodies? Did it show up a place you know a couple of years ago?
Speaker 2: Was it a time machine? Was it an interdimensional jumping device?
Speaker 3: INSI gravity?
Speaker 2: What was it a flying craft? Was it a death ray? There's so many, so many different opinions on this, and none of them are any more or less credible than any other. And as a matter of fact, if you've ever played Call of Duty Nazi Zombies, yes, this is the inspiration for that specific level. It's we're going to go into it. We actually we have two videos that we got pulled up that we're gonna talk about where we go into the backstory of how that level became a thing, and then also the on game storyline that I feel like a lot of people may not know, Like, for instance, when you hit the one the mystery box, why does a teddy Bear come up whenever it's out of things and there's a little girl laughing? Who is that little girl? You might be asking, why is there a teddy bear. We're gonna answer these questions as well. Is it like a side tangent? A fun little add break in the way.
Speaker 3: But anyway, all right, well let's get into it.
Speaker 2: For anybody who is just listening to us and would like to see us, the article is the videos, all the things. The only place to see that is to go to Patreon dot com slash cult a Conspiracy Podcast. When you go there, there's a couple of tears per entry. When you go to that five dollars a month. Here you will get all these shows a couple of days in advance, if not a week in advance. Sometimes you'll get to see all the video evidence. You'll get to see our lovely faces. But probably the main reason why people go to patreon dot com slash cult a Conspiracy Podcast is because it is also the only place to get these shows absolutely cool, emotional free. That's right. Listen, ads suck, commercials suck. And before we really get into the nitty gritty in the thick of this conversation, we know you're about to get bombarded with ads left, right, and center. Kick those ads out of here. Come join us to patreon dot com slash Cultic Conspiracy Podcast. But if you go to that third Eye all the Way Open tier, you also get to join us every Tuesday night for the Cult Member Live and if you've listened to the show, you know that we also drop that as an independent episode later on in the week. It is a great time, it's always unhinged. It's it's fun. Come join the conversation over at patreon dot com slash Cultic Conspiracy Podcast. But we do have another tier.
Speaker 3: M MMW tear.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not a new tier, it's been around for since the beginning, but we have upgraded the tier, so the Maniac tier now is offering a free T shirt that is exclusive, designed strictly for the maniac It's not going to be sold when we actually get the merch shop up and running. And also you will get a year's supply of stickers that we have custom made anywhere between twenty four to thirty six stickers, just.
Speaker 3: Depending on the sizes of them.
Speaker 4: As well with also we're gonna be shouting you out big time and all of the additional things that you get with the third eye all the way open to here as well, so you'll be able to go on in the lives. You'll be able to private message us and we will respond in a very timely manner, and you also will have commercial free listening.
Speaker 2: Indeed, all right, now the shameless plug is out of the way. We hope to see you a Patreon again. Link in the description below. All right, everybody, let's get into this article. This comes from hangar one Publishing dot Com shouts out, all right, let's get into it. Here is from Vanessa Torres ufologist. Okay, so you could already kind of.
Speaker 3: Tell fun it's actually a well written article.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, I'm not saying that in some sort of a dick or skeptic way. I'm saying like you could already tell the way this is gonna go, because, like we said earlier, depends on who you talk to. Some people believe this was a transportation machine like a teleportation some believe it was a flying craft. Some believe it.
Speaker 4: Actually this is pretty unbiased, to be honest with you. Yeah, this article is pretty much like giving the information that she has on it. And I will say I will add in other points.
Speaker 3: Of view as well as we go in through this article.
Speaker 4: But no, I found this article to be really just hey, this is what we know and then and it's really well written.
Speaker 3: I can't talk.
Speaker 2: Let's check it out, shouts out to Vanessa Torres here. So, in the final desperate days of the Third Reich has Allied forces closed in from all sides. Nazi Germany's scientific and engineering teams worked feverishly on a series of advanced weapons design to reverse their failing war fortunes. The V one buzz bomb quote unquote, the V two ballistic missile, yes, the first missile had a rocket propulsion in it, and the Measure Schmidt ME two six y two jet fighter were genuine technological achievements that push the boundaries of nineteen forties engineering. Yet whispers of an even more extraordinary device have persisted for decades, a mysterious bell shaped machine known as DEGLOCKI. And also, I should give the distinction. We're going to be fucking up that pronunciation the entire episode. You're gonna hear me say a bunch of different ways. Just know we're talking about that, right. Moving on, was this alleged wonder weapon, a revolutionary anti gravity device, a time machine, or merely an elaborate hoax born from the fog of war in decades of conspiracy theories, the story of Dieglock offers a fascinating glimpse into the murky intersection of historical fact, technological speculation, and the human tendency to fill gaps in our knowledge with extraordinary possibilities. Which is fair, So let's talk about this now. The birth of a legend, the Diglock story as we know it today, emerged relatively recently in modern historical terms. In two thousand, Polish journalists and author Igor Witkowski Okay published a book titled Prauda a Wonder Waff which is in English the Truth About the Wonder Weapon, which introduced the concept of a broader or to a broader audience. With Kowski claimed that he had been shown classified transcripts from the interrogation of former SS officer Jacob Spoorrenberg might be mispronounced in the name I only speak American English by an unnamed Polish intelligence contact who had access to these secret documents. According to Witkowski, he was permitted to transcribe three documents, but not allowed to make copies. A detail that immediately raises red flags for historians, which I understand that this lack of verifiable documentation forms the first crack in the foundation of the d Glock's historical legitimacy. The story might have remained confined to Polish language obscurity had it not been for British aviation journalist Nick Cook, who bought or brought rather with Kowski's claims to the English speaking world in his two thousand and one book The Hunt for Zero Point. Cook's credentials as a former editor and respected Jane's Defense Weekly, initially Lint the story of veneer of credibility, but his work was soon criticized for embracing unsubstantiated claims without sufficient evidence. Threat quote here from a Salon reviewer Kurt Kleiner, it's a story that strains credulity. Credulity, damn. But unless we're after cheap laughs, our hope when we pick up a book like this is that the author will, against all odds, built a careful, reasonable and convincing case. Cook isn't that author.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he felt some type yeah, heath he felt some type of way about that book.
Speaker 2: Damn. I mean, maybe he's just not the best writer on our I know, maybe he was really good, but whatever, there's evidence suggesting the narrative may have been have drawn inspiration from earlier speculative literature. The nineteen sixty French book Mourning of the Magicians, which explores topics like Nazi occultism and secret technologies, contained similar themes. Translated into English in nineteen sixty three. It may have played planted seeds that later germinated into Wakowski's account, suggesting Dieklocky might be more literally creation than historical artifact.
Speaker 4: So that book itself actually had a lot of UFO and occult stuff as well, and so it pretty much hyped up the pulp fiction kind of narrative during that time from Nazis because Americans couldn't believe the achievements they were advancing so quickly, and so that fed.
Speaker 3: A lot into it.
Speaker 4: What's interesting is that there is a couple of different other reports about specifically the SS officer and how he was interrogated and he actually gave up all this information to the US for pretty much safe passage immunity yeah, identity, yeah, and so there is different So when I was reading into it, there was like everything was kind of like just a little bit few words here and their difference, but pretty much it was talking about he actually had eyewitness account, like he was a part of this SS group that was so elite, even if it was more elite than like anybody's all of like the atomic bomb, and they pretty much it was so specialized, like the clearance level was so intense. But then when you actually read other stuff, it was just more like this guy that he.
Speaker 3: Met and he he was.
Speaker 4: A journalist himself, and he met this guy and he actually him a whole bunch of questions and then he found out information.
Speaker 3: So it's like, I don't know which one is it.
Speaker 4: Was he this specialized officer that was in this special program and he was actually associated with this, you know, above top secret situation, or was he just like a run in the middle kid pretty much, and or guy that had you know, had visually seen these and then you know, ran his mouth to save his ass later. I mean, it could be one another the other, it could be both, you know. It's just it's one of those like.
Speaker 2: The truth might be very much in the middle.
Speaker 4: It's it's one of those scenes of do we really care how much it's truthful more or less is it truthful? But I think it plays into the narrative of there there is at this time no credibility to his story because I mean, and even.
Speaker 2: That being said, we and we've talked about Project paper Clip a million times and we will talk about it a million more.
Speaker 3: It gets brought up during this entire thing the whole time.
Speaker 2: It has to it literally has to. But with that being said, because there were so many things that were classified, so many things that were redacted, and it was all done under Project paper Clip. This is why even the stories that sound sci fi, a lot of these sci fi stories have come out to be true. So when we hear about this one, like at what level is that? Wait a minute, now, we're too crazy. Now now it's a little too much. Not do you mean to tell me the Nazis were doing It's like yeah, because they were doing this, this, this, and this too. So like it's nothing is too crazy.
Speaker 4: It's not too crazy. And especially with SS doctor Hans.
Speaker 3: Kim how do you say his name?
Speaker 2: Where are you looking?
Speaker 3: Kamlough, Kimmeler, Kameler, Kimmeler, Kimlar Calmar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so he's really famous as what he likes. So he was all about Aschwitz and like his whole treatment of the Jews and everything that he did. There's a lot into him, and we're going to get into him more. But he specifically overlooked this project in particular, and then he just disappeared.
Speaker 3: There's no record of him. He just disappears.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well or Argentina could be both.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a lot more.
Speaker 4: We'll get into the potential of where he might have gone or whatnot. But he just they actually believed that he might have just dipped out.
Speaker 2: With this machine, turned the machine on, and well.
Speaker 4: I was listening to it and I was actually trying to find more credible evidence, but I was reading into this. I was watching a YouTube video and in the comments a lot of people were arguing back and forth about specifics when it came to this guy. And apparently he had like a fail safe program when it came to de Glacka or de glac or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 2: But then.
Speaker 4: Only actually had like a fail safe of taking pieces and putting pieces in separate locations so that that way he could come back and rebuild it. Because there's a theory that he actually never was captured and that he has been working on the bell ever since, and that he actually got it to work.
Speaker 3: Hence the whole situation that happened in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Which we will talk about.
Speaker 3: With the two bodies and stuff.
Speaker 4: And so they believe that he had fail safe in it to take at least a parts and potentially transport different pieces of it, and then he went and worked on it outside of paper Clip, outside.
Speaker 3: Of anyone knowing.
Speaker 2: So oh wow.
Speaker 4: And I was reading through all the comments and it was crazy because a lot of people were sourcing things that were interesting, but I couldn't find an actual article tying him to any of this because in all accounts, he just disappears. So that's a part of this whole you know who created this situation.
Speaker 2: And that also ties into it. Right, So he was a real dude, Like nobody questions the he was a real dude. Yeah, but the fact that nobody ever heard from he didn't stand Urrenberg trousers. There may or may not be records of him with Project paper Clip. He may or may not have shown up in Chile or Argentina or Pennsylvania. We'll get to that in a bit. But like this is where the reality meets with the myth and the legend and the lore, and it's like, to what level do we really draw the line of wait a minute, that's too crazy.
Speaker 3: So the who built it kind of a thing.
Speaker 4: So when I was watching different historians argue about this specific topic, they were talking about like, well, the paper trail is dead. There's no actual documentation, which is super highly unusual for Nazis, especially during that time, because they were, Yeah, they're very meticulous in all of their paperwork, and there's not a single piece of paper on this. The evidence comes from an author which obviously supposed a conversation with a Polish Polish intelligence officer that had special access to secret material in the interrogation. So see, just that alone is different from when I just heard like an hour ago. So and then various themes came up with the potential who did this? So doctor Warner Heinsberg, the science the physicist leader in the atomic bomb program, ye particular the nuclear reactor.
Speaker 3: He was captured by.
Speaker 4: Americans and interrogated. Obviously project paper clipped as well. And then doctor Klaimer Kammler Kim, I can't say.
Speaker 2: Where's the name.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to find it again. Yeah, I know, uh uh Kamler, Kamler k.
Speaker 2: A M M E L E R. I'm not sure that's cam Eler or call Kameler. I don't speak the German y'ah. I'm sorry. I don't speak Deutsche. I barely speak American English. We're doing our best here.
Speaker 4: So those are kind of the different aspects of who potentially is involved or made this, but no one actually really knows. So getting back to the article, there's lots of different pieces to break down throughout this entire article.
Speaker 3: We're going to be jumping all over the place.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's get back into it. It says, if we're inside the bell alleged design and function, if we set aside questions of authenticity for a moment, what exactly was the glock supposed to be? According to descriptions from Wakowski and Cook, it was a bell shaped device made of a hard heavy metal, approximately nine feet in diameter and twelve to fifteen feet tall or in my favorite units of metric uh two Dandy DeVito's wide by three Danny devitos tall. Its distinctive shape gave rise to its name glock, meaning or being German for bell, Okay, fair enough, like the Glockenspiel. That's a that's a bell instrument that's used as German thing.
Speaker 3: Ok.
Speaker 2: Moving on, The most intriguing aspect of Deglock's alleged design involves its internal components and power source. The device supposedly contained two counter rotating cylinders filled with a mysterious substance code named zerum five two five. Put a pin in that, good cult members. We'll be talking about that more in depth here in a moment. This metallic liquid, described as violet in color and similar to mercury, was reportedly highly radioactive and stored in leadline containers when not in use. Some reactors have or connected zero five twenty five with quote unquote red mercury, another substance of dubious existence that is featured in various weapons conspiracy theories since the Cold War. I personally believe red mercury is a real thing. I know a lot of people would argue that it's not and it was all just Cold War scare propaganda. I'm I'm sorry. I believe that they've done things with it. But anyway, both substances share a common trait. Neither have been definitively proven to exist by mainstream science. As for what de Glocke actually did, the claims are extraordinary. The most common assertion is that it was an anti gravity device designed to nullify or manipulate gravitational forces. This would have revolutionary implications for aircraft design, potentially enabling the creation of the Nazi flying saucers that feature in some UFO conspiracy theories, which that's what this thing was. Four Perhaps the flying saucerge with swastikas on them might have a little bit more legs, who knows. Other sources suggest to Glock was a time manipulation device. The project was allegedly code named Kronos, which is time or lantern trigger, which is light bearer, with references to a quote unquote gate of time. Now I'm also I'm not trying to go that way with it, but hear me out here. Kronos was the Greek titan over time, wasn't he? He was like a time god. And then light barer, it was right, and then light bearer which is another term for Satan. So like, okay, that's interesting in and of.
Speaker 4: Itself, but and the gateway a time kind of just makes a lot of different references to things. Yeah, we're like, we are going to get more into the different theories. This is some of the theories, and there's other ones about what it could have potentially done as well.
Speaker 2: Indeed, indeed, in this interpretation, the desperate Nazi leadership hoped to alter the course of history itself, perhaps by sending information back in time to change key battle outcomes.
Speaker 3: Twelve Monkeys. Have you ever seen that show?
Speaker 2: I've heard of it, I haven't seen it.
Speaker 4: But my always so this theory matches really well with Twelve Monkeys, I think.
Speaker 2: My only I'm not trying to like poke holes in this already, but that's always been my crazy belief. As far as will time travel ever become a thing, I believe that if it does, we won't be able to go backwards. We might be able to jump forward in time because hear me out, Okay, if they ever figured out time travel backwards, they would go back in time and stop so much horrible shit. But they haven't, so I'm not sure if it's because it's fixed physically impossible. Is it because once they figure out they could go back, it's going to butterfly effect and fuck up the world that they once knew like we've seen that in so many movies. I'm more of the belief that if time travel is possible, it's more forward than backward.
Speaker 4: So Twelve Monkeys is show. So there's a movie and a show. The show had like multiple seasons and it was fantastic. So a lot of what they did was they specifically targeted how to change things, and they had like it took time.
Speaker 3: It wasn't just outright killing everybody.
Speaker 4: They had to like really manipulate what was going to happen so it didn't impact and ripple so severely where it would change the entire.
Speaker 3: History moving forward.
Speaker 4: And so I don't know if time travel is a thing and where they come back, because it'd be very difficult because if they say they killed Hitler, then look at everything that they would have changed and impacted completely different, then would you've created a worse situation as they move forward?
Speaker 3: Like then in you know Project looking Glass, is is that what they're doing.
Speaker 4: Are they looking into the future so that way they understand back then, Like it's kind of a messy situation. I do really enjoy that show, but when I think about something like this, Uh, there was a theory that Hitler went to three thousand, like the year three thousand, Oh god, yeah, and like that's what he's doing, is he's chilling in that time that time frame right now. There's a lot of different theories when it came to what this is. There's another article we'll get to that says more theories, but there was.
Speaker 3: So many of what it could potentially do. I guess what.
Speaker 4: The one thing that really kind of was interesting is the when it got turned on is how people and I'm going to read what it what it does, but a lot of people are saying that anything that was in the radius of the thing, it would die.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like it wouldn't just die, though, We're talking.
Speaker 4: Like melting the flesh off your bones kind of a situation.
Speaker 2: And it was intense.
Speaker 4: It was intense radiation, it was, but also that some accounts said that it emitted blue bluish tone light. I heard violet light, violet violet streams, violet light streams, but the thing itself glowed a bluish hue. So it was it's it's like, what is it actually doing. I'm going to read a little bit more about the descriptions that I found and stuff like that, but it's kind of a weird thing. If it was doing those things, was it actually working in time?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: Were they jumping time changes? I don't know time, Zoe. So I don't know what they're doing with that thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the thing. There's no incorrect answers because.
Speaker 3: Everything see does everything.
Speaker 2: It's lower it's speculation, it's fun. So let's get back into it. More grounded theories proposed that de Glocki was part of the Nazi nuclear program, perhaps a centrifuge like device for isotope separation. This would align with known German atomic research during the war, though their nuclear program lagged significantly behind the American Manhattan Project.
Speaker 4: So, okay, so to you read a little bit more about the description on it. So this is another couple different things on this. So on some of the websites they say that from they the witnesses actually were the surviving construction crew that witnessed this action being hung. And so they described it as a massive bell shaped object crafted from an unknown heavy metallic ceramic, which.
Speaker 2: Is weird metallic ceramic, metallic.
Speaker 4: Ceramic that was suspended in concrete in a concrete pit. It had two caunter rotating cylinders, filled with violet mercury like substances. When it turned on, the vibration was felt through your entire body, all the way down to your bones. It also emitted a bluish glow light from its core. Other sources stated that the bell was allegedly kept in a basement under high security, suspended by a large by large chains, so pretty much kind of the same situation where it was suspended. When activated, it was said to glow and generate a merre like field around itself. It also described as having a series of inductor lights or dials, possibly related to its operation or control, but these aspects are very are less clear and don't really have any accounts of that. They believed that it was extremely dangerous and unstable as well, So I mean, yeah, yeah, so that's you know, but it's just different variations of what it looked like how it was because there's when I looked into finding any type of actual blueprints, there's like the Etsy blueprint, literally you can buy one where like somebody just kind of like guestimated overall, I mean, the height and width of it and stuff is the same across the board, But what it actually was emitting and doing is different because it was saying that it was going So one of the things that I watched was talking about how the cylinders were actually rotating, and how they were rotating in different ways, and it sounded like fusion actually, and that it was like rotating so quickly that it was creating a field around it that was emitting different forms of light and that was what was causing the intense radiation. They had to keep it down below because otherwise they would kill everything within you know, twenty mile radius or whatnot, and stuff like that. Yeah, and then there was an account saying that five out of the six scientists that actually worked on this ended up dying relatively quickly because it was so such high radiation. They had to wear specialized suits, but even that didn't work when it got turned on. So I don't know, I'm not exactly sure.
Speaker 2: I've heard a couple of other descriptions, like it had some sort of like hieroglyphs on it. That's another common thing you hear about it. But that being said, that's not when you look at Hesse and his deep dives into going into these places to find some sort of a you know, the history of the ancient Aryan race, which they believe that all German people descended from and all these things, which is also really crazy. Not to tangent too hard here, but Aryans come from Iran. As a matter of fact, in the Iranian language, the name of their country is the Land of the Aryans. That's a Persian thing. Whole blonde hair, blue eyed thing that the Nazis were about with the Aryans. That was literally out of thin air. There's no record of the ancient Aryans being that they were Persian dudes, I didn't know that, yeah, huh, yeah, but hear it. But even with that being said, these hieroglyphs that they were going on and on about, but if we're talking about the ancient Germanic people, it would have looked something akin to Runes. It wouldn't have looked like some sort of Egyptian hieroglyphs or even something close to that. So it just but for that all that being said, if this did exist and it did have some sort of uh, I'm just gonna use the term hieroglyphs, some sort of a language that we don't know how to read, these pictorial style language on it, it would also make sense the fact that Hess was as high up as he was, the fact that this was done by a group that was of the upper echelon of the upper echelon of the SS for him to come over and do his weird little blessings over it and to put some sort of like thing on it. Yeah, I could see that. I could absolutely see that.
Speaker 3: I don't actually know.
Speaker 4: I've always wondered if maybe they turned it on and there was like a YouTube video of this guy that actually did like a whole AI creation like it was whatever, you know, but the pictures it was pretty interesting because they were talking about how, you know, what if they actually hid this because of the portals that it opened, and that it was spun so quickly and it drew in so much energy that it unintentionally opened a riff kind of like stranger things, like you know, unintentionally opened another dimension to you know, the opposite world or something like that, and that they were trying to put in potential hieroglyphs or whatever that they're putting sigils on it to stop whatever was coming through. And that's why another reason why they shut it off and they hit it.
Speaker 2: They were trying to prevent that last episode it was a.
Speaker 4: Really obscure YouTube video of this guy that was kind of just talking about it, and I was like.
Speaker 3: You know what, at this point, anything's real, Like, what.
Speaker 2: Was your take on the last episode The Internet is shitting episode.
Speaker 4: I haven't watched it. I've seen a lot of people reacting to it. We've been I've been just so busy, I haven't been able to actually watch the last episode.
Speaker 2: And what I've heard, the Internet's not angry at it. Not like Game of Thrones, right, it's just kind of like it's basically like a swamp wamp. Really, it's not bad, but it's certainly not the ending that everybody waited years to see. According to the Internet.
Speaker 4: I don't want to I don't even want to spoil it. So we're going to get back to We're going to take a pause on the first article and we are going to jump into another article that talks about five two five and kind of just go into that a little bit more, because that's an interesting conspiracy in and of itself. There's like multiple levels to this conspiracy. It's it has like ten different ones already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's deep. We're going deeper deeper. So this is from spectersphere dot com.
Speaker 4: This site has actually quite a few interesting articles on it.
Speaker 2: Okay, shout out to them. So what was Zerom five two five? For all the good cult members listening x r um zero and if I'm mispronouncing it, sorry again, I speak American English. The annals of World War Two are filled with stories of innovation, desperation, and the relentless pursuit of technological supremacy. Among these narratives, the German Wonderwoff slash Wonder Weapon program holds a particular fascination for historians and enthusiasts alike. One of the most enigmatic components of this program is Zerom five two five, a substance shrouded in mystery and speculation. So what was Zerom five two five? Zerom five two five was a reportedly purplish, metallic looking substance that was believed to be highly radioactive. Coded under this name, it was widely been associated with DEGLOCKI, a mysterious technology alleged to be developed by Nazi Germany during World War Two. There have been several different descriptions of zero five two five. Some sources liken it to red mercury and its properties while others describe it as being similar to mercury in appearance and was violet colored. According to one resource, the zero five two five was said to be derived from a rare crystalline gym called blue al Macy ALMASI not sure, found only in Mount Kenya. Now that's interesting. I'm trying to remember now, because when the Nazis did their thing into the North Africa, I don't know if they actually made their way to Kenya. I know they we're in Egypt. I know they we're in Libya. I know they were in Morocco at least a little bit. I don't actually know if Nazi Germany made its way south enough to go to Kenya. But I mean that doesn't necessarily mean that that's the only way they could have done. It was from some sort of a conquest way. They could have bought it outright from the Kenyan government. I don't know, but I'm just thinking.
Speaker 4: Kenya was a British colony at the time. Actually it was controlled by Britain. Right, there's no significant Nazi operation or campaigns in East Africa. German Germans actually lived in Kenya before the war, but they were not a part of the Nazi military efforts. It says the African Campaign involved a British and Allied forces fighting against Italian and German troops in neighboring territories, not Kenya itself. Post war, some former Nazis fled to various countries, but Kenya was not one of the primary destinations.
Speaker 2: Okay, So they may have bought it, Yes, they.
Speaker 4: Must have bought it, because it sounds like they had no actual ties to them with that.
Speaker 2: To be done though, you would have to buy it from the British government because again, Kenya was a British colony. Now that's not to say that business still didn't happen even during World War Two. I mean, hell, the Russia Ukraine conflict right now, Ukraine and Russia have still been dealing because the oil and natural gas has still been flowing across the border. So like, even though they're at war, they're still cutting each other checks.
Speaker 4: So like, you know, I mean, well, it could be a situation where you know, maybe potentially some you know, other people tribes or and whatnot, whoever actually had this was selling to to them. I mean, if there was even a handful of Nazis there, who's to say that they didn't didn't Actually, you know, we're there for specifically this to be found, because they would want to be they would want it to be kept a hush hush, especially from there, you know, from the British, from the Americans, if they're trying to develop this who knows.
Speaker 2: Right on some espionage things. It's just pretty much just sort of to some wealthy European dude, they didn't know it was a Nazi German guy. He can throw on an ask.
Speaker 4: And it's just crystallized, Jim. So if it's not anything special, I want to you know, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's true too. It's it's to say that it'sitting some wealthy European jeweler that wants to buy this specific gemstone for I don't know what, you know. Who's to say one way or another. It's very interesting, all right. When not in use, the substance was reportedly stored in a meter tall, thin thermous flask lined with lead. Oh, we're already getting into it here, let's see. Despite the descriptions, however, it is important to note that the existence of zerum five two five, as well as most aspects around the narrative of the GLOCKI have largely fallen into the realm of conspiracy theories, a with much skepticism and lack of concrete, historical or scientific evidence to conclusively prove such claims. Okay, so the context of the Wonderwaffe program, and again we're gonna kind of touch on what would lead the Nazis to develop this machine in the first place. That's going to get hit on a couple of times here, but go.
Speaker 4: Ahead, I'm sorry just to interrupt really quick. So apparently one of the German SS officers that was taken in an Operation paper Clip actually requested a dense iron based alloy that virtually indestructible and capable of absorbing and redirecting vast amounts of energy. The basis for the alloway is extremely rare and only found in Mount Kenya.
Speaker 2: It's called gundum yes and.
Speaker 4: Was combined when with titanium and yet undisclosed chemical. The metallic alloy redefined from this was called ungundium.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The ore was discovered as a result of Operation paper Clipped, where doctor ericsh Yeah requested it in order to continue his research on rare crystalline gems called blue alsami found in the Mount canyon.
Speaker 2: So this is historically factual.
Speaker 4: This is actually historically factual, that's verified.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: So the creation of even a small amount of this is extremely tedious and astronomically expensive. While Genesis maintains the most complete research. By the way, Genesis is the AI program that he just signed. Trump just sidon.
Speaker 2: So the Genesis AI program holds the complete historical records yes of basically zero.
Speaker 4: Five to five yes, okay, yes, and the data available on the formula and the exact procedures for the manufacturing. Certain properties within the community such as the Cabal.
Speaker 3: Have access to it as well.
Speaker 4: What I would literally just look this up like on a whim on a fluke.
Speaker 2: So again, as much as this may be speculative, historically speaking, yes, there was the German dude, doctor Eric Dratch, who actually went to Mount Kenya to find these components, these minerals to create ogundium. And this was being done with the use of blue al almasi al massy. Don't know how to pronounce it, Excuse me, I don't speak Kenyon.
Speaker 4: It can be worked into any particular shape imaginable when it's heated up. After it cools, the alloy sets and it becomes a solid as well. While the dense molecule stru structure is extremely stable, the shape can be altered by precise molecular re arrangement.
Speaker 2: And it has to be here to three thousands.
Speaker 4: And the advice such as a god particle disruptor is capable of doing, oh my god, which.
Speaker 2: We do have. Sern discovered the Higgs boson aka the god particle a few decades back. So yeah, we got that capability, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: And it says it over and over again that the soul that the refining process is solely guarded by Genesis.
Speaker 2: The exception being Dratch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the exception being.
Speaker 4: The guy that actually created it, which who is closely guarded as well.
Speaker 3: This is crazy. This actually might mean this is one hundred that this is actually might be real.
Speaker 2: Well, this program, I don't know, we don't talk about it, but as far as the zero five two five that might be what the Germans called it, but these.
Speaker 4: Days so but he specifically requested it from Operation paper Clip for them to go there to continue his research, to go get this so that he could continue his research. Wow, And that it's guarded by the American AI program and so is he and no one else has this.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure he's dead now, well I know, but he.
Speaker 4: Was guarded by this, like in particular. This is insane, that's what. Okay, okay, so I'm just mind blown. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: That's why I love our job. Seriously, this is great.
Speaker 4: But I knew that there was conspiracies and I found this scene. I'm like, you know, while you're reading, I'm like, let me just look up a couple more things just to just to try to verify.
Speaker 3: I am mind blown.
Speaker 2: I mean, as we were talking about why would there be Germans and Kenya, This dude clearly was, or at least some of his agents went there to extract this mineral so that they could do the work in Germany. Yes, and then when he got picked up, he asked for it in America to continue the research that they were working on in Germany.
Speaker 3: That wow, yeah, this is crazy. This is really crazy.
Speaker 2: Let's continue on here. So let's talk about the context of the WONDERWAFF program. To understand zero five two five, it's essential to first grasp the scope and intent of the Wonderwaft program initiated by the Third Reich. This initiative aimed to develop revolutionary weapons that could potentially turn the tide of the war in Germany's favor. It included a range of projects, from the V two rocket to jet aircraft and other more obscure endeavors. These advanced weapons needed some kind of advanced fuel. Since many of the advanced weapons never were never found, we can only speculate what they did. It is often assumed that the zero five two five was used in many of the advanced weapons and scientific projects that were researched under this program. Now let's talk about the nature of Zerom five two five again per our understanding of it, because a lot of people will argue that it doesn't exist, even though historically something very close to it existed. So okay to take that with whatever fucking mountain of salts you need. But okay. Specific details about Zerom five two five are scarce and often contradictory. However, several theories exist. We're going to go over them here. So a, it was a radio act material. Some theory suggests that ZEROM five two five was a radioactive compound, possibly used in the German nuclear weapons program. This speculation arises from the known fact that the Nazi Germany was exploring nuclear fission, Okay, and that there's there's credibility there.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 2: I understand if people would say, oh, well, they were trying to find radioactive isotopes and maybe zero five two five was like their code name for something close to uranium, Okay, I.
Speaker 3: Mean in fission.
Speaker 4: I understand why they were working on that, why they would be working on that, because I mean, we're still working on it today, so that hasn't changed any Sure.
Speaker 2: Again, I'm not denying that theory. I respectfully don't get down with that one. But I understand why people would speculate that, for sure, number two a chemical weapon. Given the era's advancements in chemical warfare, zero five two five might have been a novel chemical agent designed for use in a new class of weapons. Okay. Now, chemical agents were outlawed after World War One, right, even convention prevented them from ever being used again. However, we know that they were at least still used a few times, right, and we do know that the Germans were using I know some people are going to say it never existed, but do your research. It did. Zyklon B, which is a chemical agent that was used for extermination. Now that wasn't, per definition, being used in warfare. That was being used in crimes against humanity, but it wasn't being used on the front line against enemy soldiers. There were chemical components that were super under the radar. Though It's not like no Germans were tried and hung for using chemical agents on the battlefield. So if the Germans were trying to work on zero five to two five to be a chemical agent for the battlefield, they would have undone all of the things that they just signed in the Geneva Convention like two decades prior, well technically like three. But I just got a hard time believing that that's the case. Again, I could see where people would draw these conclusions. I don't personally think so.
Speaker 4: So this says that when it's unique properties which allows it to generate or absorb vast amounts of energy under certain circumstances, when combined with molten blue alsamy alsami, I don't know how to say it, spider goats silk and unmade ceramic like substance.
Speaker 2: And spider goat silk.
Speaker 4: Yes, spider goat silk that I don't know. And this is unmade, unmanned and I'm not sure. Actually, the ceramic like substance and described with specific alchemic symbols. It forms a complete and deestructible material which can be woven into fabric and displays uncanny mystical, mystical mystical excuse me properties.
Speaker 2: So this is like essentially mythical kevlar.
Speaker 3: I yes, so I'm wondering. So you know.
Speaker 4: The theory though, is that he escaped to that this could potentially uh have transported him different locations, and one of those locations is the Moon.
Speaker 2: What well, we're gonna get there back in the game, I.
Speaker 4: Know, But what if this this was able to translate whatever they made him like a freaking supersuit.
Speaker 3: What if they were able to go to the moon?
Speaker 4: Ie they have already been there according to Peter Fuller, that they've been there and have bases. What if they created him some type of supersuit to be able to go there that's indestructible.
Speaker 2: You know, I didn't like.
Speaker 4: What if that's actually what they did instead with this serum like they used it for this potentially or they used it to create indestructible mystical potentially occult like with like magic with the hard k situation, so they a hard k that he could go that he could go up there though, like real shit, So I don't know, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: When we get to the clips of the video game later, it's going to resonate how much homework these homeboys did to make this game. The first game they stay on the ground, the second game they transport themselves to the moon to a Nazi base and there's a black pyramid and ruins and shit.
Speaker 3: So wrap all this up with this bad boy.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying there there might be more evidence that this is real than what everybody is let on to believe.
Speaker 2: Continuing on here, Okay, so, like we said, chemical agent possibly who knows number three an experimental fuel. Another possibility is that Zerom five to two five was an experimental fuel for aircraft or rockets, let's just say, or experimental machinery, let's just give it that little cotext right, So part of Germany's effort to develop faster and more efficient propulsions.
Speaker 4: It does actually say in this article as well that it has properties to be a fuel, so that's actually more likely as well.
Speaker 2: But with that being said, we can't comparing it to be a fuel in the context that they just did for rockets or aircraft. That would be like comparing jet fuel to uranium. I don't believe that that's a fair comparison. Although, yes, if we're going to go off a very broad labeling, you could say that both of them are a fuel source in a way. But if we're talking about the same thing here, I don't think the zero five two five was a fuel source like that. I don't think there was a jet that was being you know, like no jet turbines were burning it. I don't believe that anyway. Now, if you were to say, a fuel for an experimental type of machine that the world had never seen before, yeah, I could see it.
Speaker 3: This is interesting.
Speaker 4: So the alloy got its name from the Paraguay named Ugon progedy pronjy.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, I can't. My contacts are killing me tonight.
Speaker 2: From the prodigy named Ogun or Ugun. I don't know who was worshiped as one of the Urashia Arisha's, a group of African gods. Professor Krifeo Franklin began experimenting with various ores in advanced refining processes following World War Two at his privately owned metalworking company named Comas Metalworks. Franklin was a pioneer in metallurgy and the manufacturer of industrial metals. Due to the racial divide in the United States during the time, he entrusted his Caucasian friend and business partner, Alexander Comas, to be the frontman while he worked behind the scenes, hence the company being named Comas Metalworks. Wait, this dude was in so this dude was in Africa, but somehow, because of the racism in America, he had a white homie to be the frontman. Okay, whatever, who knows? Who knows? Maybe America was like his biggest uh, his biggest market, so okay, who knows. Eventually, Comas became obsessed with the idea of controlling which directed or which direction of the company moved in and wanted to out Franklin, but he had no claim to the patents which were responsible for the company's success. Because of this, Comas was bought out by an anonymous source and himself ousted from the company, which later took on the name Franklin Metalworks. In the early nineteen seventies, while working with the United States government on a secret project directly tied to Operation paper clip. Franklin sought out the rare ore which dratch Drake I don't know so described and with his assistance, used it to create an indestructible alloy which would become known as ogundium. Ogundium.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Wow, So that's pretty interesting.
Speaker 4: I wonder what that if we could find the actual patents, Like not right now, but I wonder if, like we had time, we could find the patents gundium.
Speaker 2: Let's see if there's something we could find on that's crazy, all right, So let's get into the educated guesses and speculation as far as zero five two five goes. Due to the lack of concrete information, experts often make educated guesses about zero five two five connection with Diglock. The bell zero five two five is sometimes linked with the DIGLOCKI, a purported top secret Nazi scientific technological device. Some claim zero five two five was used as a fuel or catalyst for this mysterious device, which that would kind of be the premise of why we're bringing it up here on the episode Advanced propulsion Research. Considering the technological innovations of the time, it's plausible that zero five two five was part of research into cutting edge propulsion methods potentially involving anti gravity or other unconventional principles. Okay, now, if that's what they mean by propulsion, okay, now could I could get down with that again. I don't think they were burning it as a fuel source or something like that. But if it had some sort of an anti gravity property, which let's also give this description to or distinction, not.
Speaker 4: Just say that being held down by chains, well yes, it's pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: Just so we're clear here, anti gravity does not mean it doesn't mean what people think it means. Okay, so anti gravity means more think hovering, not floating up into the sky. Just so we're all clear here, Like, uh, if for whatever reason the Earth was to lose its gravity for a second, uh, we wouldn't well I mean, I know the Earth is spinning and everything, but like, just for this example, bear with me, we wouldn't fly up like we're on the air National Space Station and be like grasping it grass to stay onto the Earth. We would probably hover like just a few inches or a foot above the ground. That's basically when you look at what gravity is, anti gravity just means like to have an anti gravity property, you're basically taking two objects with mass and moving them further away from each other, because every object with mass has a gravity in and of itself. So to say anti gravity, you're basically you're not reversing it. You're just turning it off, if that makes sense. So it's not like we would be propulsed off of the Earth. We would be hovering above it, just barely. So for the Bell de GLOCKI if it did, if it was being fueled by something anti gravity, yeah, I would understand what they would need change to just keep it in the same position as it went up and down, like the foot or so off the ground. This makes sense to me. But just so we're all clear, a lot of people think when they hear anti gravity that it's we're zooming off like the Jetsons or something that's this is not the case, but anyway, Okay, So if they were using it for some sort of advanced propulsion research as far as is hovering, which would definitely do a lot as far as the need and for fuel and to make the machinery work, because at that point you're just completely tampering with the laws of physics. Okay, I could see that being the case.
Speaker 4: Fair enough, so when I'm looking more into this, I can't find any patents for it, and I will say that I can't find some of this stuff, so it could potentially be that this is maybe made up, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: Seems pretty interesting, so okay.
Speaker 2: Well, moving on here the challenges of verification. Okay, So, the primary challenge in verifying any information about zero five two five lies in the scant and often destroyed records from the latter part of World War Two. Many Nazi research documents were either lost, destroyed, or remained classified, which has led too much of the information about zero five two five being speculative at best. Zero five to five remains an enigmatic chapter of the history of World War Two. Its exact nature and purpose continue to elude historians, with only fragments of information available to guide educated guesses whether it was a radioactive material, a chemical weapon and experimental fuel, or something entirely different. Zero five two five symbolized the lengths to which the Nazi regime went in its pursuit of advance and potentially war changing technology. As with many aspects of the Wonderwath program, the truth about zero five two five may forever remain a blend of fact, educated conjecture, and enduring mystery. Okay, very nice, very nice. So now we're going back to the articquer mm hm all right, So.
Speaker 3: So where was this actually built? War stored?
Speaker 4: So this is kind of this This is where the whole call of duty situation comes into comes into play as well.
Speaker 2: And now we've talked about zero five two five. When you see certain things on the wall of the map, it's going to make a lot more sense because it's it says that on the wall a lot like this is the area where they were creating this, and this is the area where they were doing this, and then where this was and yeah.
Speaker 4: Little touches that they added in to make sure they got it hit historically accurate.
Speaker 3: They didn't quite.
Speaker 2: Fucking homework on this game. I didn't realize it was to this level. And as we're going into this, because I'm a huge fan of like Nazi Zombies, it's the best, but man, such an extra level of add of respect to the programmers here. But anyway, all right, so where was this created? Where was the laboratory to which all this was going down? De rece the Giant's shadow? So continuing on, where was this mysterious device supposedly developed. According to legend, the Glocky experiments took place at a facility code named de Resee, which is German for the giant, near the Wan Salons mine in Lower Selenia and Cilicia.
Speaker 3: This is why, how'd you read it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't be speaking these these other types of European languages. But okay, the Lower Silicias in area that was part of Nazi Germany during the war but is now in southern or southwestern Poland. Yeah, that was like the first place they invaded. I just curious with the Russians, by the way, that was the thing. De Reese was a real Nazi construction project, part of the quote unquote Project Reese complex of underground tunnels and facilities built in the Owl Mountains using forced labor from the nearby gross Rosen concentration camp. The Nazis did indeedconstruct extensive underground works in this region, though their exact purpose remained subject to debate among historians.
Speaker 4: So really quick, so the concentration camp where this guy that I was talking about earlier, the SS General, They actually the scientists supposedly went on strike like in a way to try to get better conditions for the Jews that were working, because he was so horrific to them. It was so bad that they felt so uncomfortable that they went on strike. So what did he do. He arrested them all, through them in jail and told them, all right, well, when you behave then you can come out and actually work.
Speaker 2: The scientists.
Speaker 4: The scientists so they put a stop to it all and was like, fuck you, this is not happening because I'm going to do what I want Hitler. Hitler made me in charge of this, and so the scientists eventually caved and went back to work and whatnot. But apparently he was so horrific that he's well known for lots of different things, but specifically how his treatment was with Auschwitz. Like if there was an article saying that if there was gas chambers or torture or anything like that, Like if there was any way people were dying, it was because of him directly, Like he was the one that would be pushing that along.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, mister scientist, don't think that your science is going to get in way of our final solution. Basically he was telling them, yeah, no, he.
Speaker 4: Is like this is my way or the highway kind of the thing, and I'm blessed to do this, so fuck off.
Speaker 2: And it's the same thing with and we've talked about him a million times here, very famous Nazi scientist Werner von Braun, who is the reason why we even got rockets into space because when he got to America, he was one of the founding home boys of NASA. Right, he was not just oh he was a good not as scientists in Germany and he just happened to go along with the Nazi party because they were the ones that were paying him. No, no, no, no, he himself oversaw the hanging of the five slowest Jews outside of his laboratory every week. Every week he would hang five fresh Jews because they were the slowest at making his rockets. So like when he got to America and helped found NASA, Oh well, he was just a really good scientist that found himself in a really bad country to which he was born. It's like, no, no, no, he was as hardcore of a Nazi believer as you could possibly get. So let's not get it twisted here. The scientists that were working in this condition, they actually had an ounce of humanity within them. But the true blue not well, I should say true red Nazis were not at that shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so I just wanted to add that in here because like the concentration camp where they came from, like it was horrific in and of itself, but apparently the working conditions were so bad that Nazis felt some type of way to say something like that's how bad it was.
Speaker 2: Now with this being said, the Nazis that were tunneling into these mountains. So now I'm not saying this is obviously what they were doing.
Speaker 4: This whole situation which we're going to read an entire article about this isn't seen in and of itself. The feet in which they made this, how big it is, what they did and how fast they did it, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: So you have you seen the movie George Clooney and some like college art professors made a special team to go in and extract artwork that was taken by the Nazis, and they were hiding them in caves all over No.
Speaker 4: But I know that there is lots of movies where they reference artwork and specialized things hidden in caves all over the place. And I've watched a lot of different historical stuff on Nazi regime.
Speaker 2: And I highly recommend this movie. George Clooney killed the role, which, first of all, find me a role he doesn't kill. I'm not, you know, but whatever. But the movie itself talks about these caves and some of them were already in these mountains and the Nazis just kind of were using them to store stuff off the beaten path. Some of them they had dug. So as far as this goes, yeah, using slave labor from the Nazi from the concentration camps to dig tunnels was definitely a thing that the Nazis did. Like it's not like this was a nuanced thing. But then again, like you're saying, the scope of these particular caves that they were digging, this wasn't to hide some sculptures and some paintings. We're gonna get to this, We're gonna get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is Hitler's like final solution, like well his like Hail Mary situation of a place to go to and all the stuff there.
Speaker 3: So anyways, so anyway.
Speaker 2: Let's continue here. De Reise, like I said, was a real project Reese, right. It was a complex underground tunnels and facilities built in the owl mountains. Moving on. Here, near the alleged testing site stands a curious concrete structure named the hing by Dick glocks enthusiasts, or the hinge, I'm not sure how you would pronounce it. It's resembling a circular arrangement of support pylons. This structure has been interpreted as a testing rig for de Glocky, perhaps designed to safely secure the device during anti gravity experiments. Skeptics counter that it's simply the remains of an industrial cooling tower, a much more mundane explanation that requires fewer logical leaps. Okay, hear me, here I go.
Speaker 4: That's the Hitler stone hinge.
Speaker 2: I have worked in and around many a cooling tower, many a cooling tower in my day. I'd have never seen one that I've seen one one in my life that was circular, and the base for it was not something that would be anything near stone hinge. It was blocks that the legs stood on and that was it. Most cooling towers are long, cube, rectangle style buildings. So to say that this was the basis for a cooling tower. And here's the other thing too, For a cooling tower to be needed, you would have to have something industrial right to warrant that. Yeah, you'll have like on top of hospitals or on top of big high rise buildings and stuff, you'll have cooling towers that are used for their air conditioning and their h VAC systems. And I understand that that's not the same thing.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at a picture of it right now, and everybody who's curious, look, go Hitler Stonehinge. That is not what we're looking at here. This is the base for something massive, and it wouldn't be some round cooling tower in the middle of bump fuck nowhere owl mountains with no industrial purpose anywhere for miles. What are we talking about it?
Speaker 4: It's really it's a really strange looking structure. To say that it's a cooling tower, it's not. It doesn't look anything like a cooling tower, at least to me. The name itself is Moha paka.
Speaker 2: Move how move mohow waka moaka. It sounds Native American as fucked.
Speaker 4: Hitler's Stone Hinge is what it's referenced to. And so yeah, it's uh. It's located by It's located in Poland near the Czech border, and they have a lot of speculations as to what this actually could be. They talked about a missile launch site, they've talked about it's a cooling thing. There's a lot of theories about that, the machine.
Speaker 2: Perfect example forty five to now, like, that's not crazy. We know when all the Nazi buildings were doing and being used for in all this. They don't know if this random structure was the base of a cooling tower or a missile test site. Those don't fucking look similar, y'all. Well are we talking about here?
Speaker 4: So the main theory though, that it was specifically built for de Glaca, I believe, and that for me, I think, of God, I'm trying to think of some movies that actually happens. You know, when they have such a high energy vortex, it creates like a beam up into the sky kind of a thing where like you see it, like it it channels between dimensions.
Speaker 3: Okay it Honestly, I.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't say that I know what it's about, But when you look at the picture in and of itself, it's like it was it.
Speaker 3: Down down deep deep.
Speaker 4: And like they decided that maybe when this bitch turn on, it's like they're gonna need to funnel that energy.
Speaker 3: Up to something.
Speaker 2: Look, I'll put it like this, and they.
Speaker 4: Have like what if they have magic in those Like what if they actually engrave shit in those towers?
Speaker 2: For anybody that's curious, go look up right now on your phone, on the interwebs, whatever. Look up what a rocket testing site looks like. Just take two seconds. Look it up. Could be America. Even even better, look at a testing site from the nineteen fifties, nineteen sixties, I don't care. And then look up what a cooling town looks like. And then tell me how and why these people are speculating that these could be Oh, it could be this, or could be that. This is oh, man, I wish you could find a comparison. This is like speculating that, uh, the pot that you would cook food in on your stove. You know, we found this ancient artifact. We don't know if these people were uh, you know, performing surgeries in it, or if they were you know, delivering babies in it. Like, bro, wait, what what are you talking about? That's that's about as stupid as that sounds out loud, based off of the pictures I'm looking at. Anyway, all right, moving on, moving on, So the de Rese site. It was a project, no doubts about this. And if you're curious what the site looks like that we're talking about here, look up Hitler Stonehenge. Its that's crazy. Anyway, continuing on here, skeptics counter that it's simply oh yeah, we talked about that, okay. So what makes Derese connection compelling is that it grounds the diglocking narrative in a real location with verified Nazi activity. The under our tunnels and facilities are tangible remnants of the Third Reich secretive wartime projects. However, no documentary evidence specifically connects these sites to a bell shaped wonder weapon. H yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, So then this is actually a website that talks this is just a it's a military history website.
Speaker 3: It's a fandom fandom website.
Speaker 4: But then when you actually like look into there is they just kind of compiled everything that they actually found. It wasn't it didn't seem like it was falsifying stuff. But so this actually goes into the entirety of this massive ass place they built. It's not just a tiny little place either, it's huge. And then they had so many experiments down there, and these are a lot of the experiments they took with them to Project paper Clip, and like it's slowly being released and all of that, A lot of them I don't even think we know about, like truly have we have the knowledge, but they're never going to release that information to us.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, let's read into it. I don't see why not. So Project Reese, which again Reese is German for Giant, is the code name for the construction Project Nazi of Nazi Germany started and left unfinished in the Owl Mountains and Keseyaks. I don't know how to pronounce that. The castle, it's a castle. But again, for any of our Polock cult members out there, I don't understand how many different types of punctuation you need on top of and above your letters to make it make different noises. I don't even know if my mouth can make those noises. I don't know anyway, Moving on, it was from nineteen forty three to nineteen forty five. Allegedly, it consists of seven complexes of the underground military facilities located in the Lower Silesia previously Germany, now territory of Poland. All right, so let's get into it here. The history. In the presence of the increasing Allied air raids, Nazi Germany moved a large part of its strategic armaments production into the assumed safety of the district of Sudan seuditenlen Okay. In September nineteen forty three, a project was created to construct Hitler's headquarters in this castle that I can pronounce and underground factories below al mountains. For this purpose, the Schlachsis in Oh Jesus Christ, the Silesian industrial Company there we Go, was established in autumn of nineteen forty three, with headquarters in Jadina Zoraj, again apologies for the butchering. The plans included adaptation works in this castle, the creation of the underground complex below the castle, and the construction of tunnels and large underground halls at several locations in the al mountains. The rocks of the mountains were drilled and blasted with explosives and the resulting caverns were reinforced by concrete and steel. Then a network of roads, a narrow gage railway, water supply, sewerage, electricity and telephone lines were put into place for this purpose. Mining specialists were employed, mostly Germans, Italians, Ukrainians and Czechs, but the majority of the work was done by forced labors, chiefly polls in Russians and POW's like Italians and Russians, and of course the Germans are the Jews, excuse me. In November nineteen forty three, labor camps were established in Jadinka, Gorna, Willem and Colts Sure. Dissatisfied with the progress of the project, in April nineteen forty four, supervision of the construction was handed over to the organization Todd Todt headquarters in Jadina. Prisoners of the nearby concentration camp were assigned to forced labor. They were deployed in thirteen camps and a hospital in the vicinity of the complexes. The network of these camps has been named the Something Something Reeese or the list of SubCamps of Arbor slager Reese, and was part of the gross Rosen concentration camp. The administration of this and the camp commander SS Albert Luke Lutkiemmeyer Luke Amyer were located in Oh Jesus I wish and where somebody could speak Germany.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you're good. Froster Gerdorff, Yeah, you're good.
Speaker 2: From December nineteen forty four to January nineteen forty five, the prisoners were guarded by eight hundred and fifty three SS troops. According to incomplete data, at least thirteen thousand prisoners worked for the project, most of them transferred from Auschwitz. The documents allowed the identification of eighty nine hundred and ninety five prisoners. All of them were Jews, about seventy percent of from Hungary, the rest from Poland, Greece, Romania, Czechoslovakia and the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. They board tunnels inside the mountains, built roads and railway tracks that worked in transportation of building materials. Yeah, mortality was very high because of the disease, malnutrition, exhaustion, dangerous underground works, and the treatment of prisoners by German guards. The por deportation of eight hundred and fifty seven exhausted prisoners to Auschwitz concentration camp, as well as fourteen plant executions after failed escaped attempts are documented. The estimated total number of five thousand victims lost their lives. This okay, and I'm not trying to take this time to like go on the whole Holocaust denial bit. But again there is so much documentation of the Jews that were in prison, the executions, all these things. It's it blows my mind that people actually use that as a talking point. But anyway, moving on. According to Albert Speer, Minister of Armament and War Production for the Third Reich, this is a direct quote here. In nineteen forty three, Hitler had two underground headquarters blasted in the mountains in Silesia and Thuringia, the project tying up hundreds of indispensable mining specialists and thousands of workmen. According to point eighteen of the fur Of Protocol June twentieth, nineteen forty four, I reported to the Fear that at the moment a good twenty eight thousand workers are building additions to the Furious headquarters. According to my memorandum of September twenty second, nineteen forty four, some thirty six million marks were spent for bunkers in Rastenberg, which is the Wolf's Layer, which, if you know anything about Hitler and his wolfs, this was the military arm of his occult group. We've talked about that before. Anyway, thirteen million marks for bunkers in Pollock, near Munich to provide for Hitler safety when he visited Munich, and one hundred and fifty million marks for the bunker complex called the Giant near Bad Charlotte Brunn. Okay, the Giant would be the site that we're talking about here. So it's documented that the Nazis spent one hundred and fifty million marks on the development of the Giant laboratories. These projects required three hundred and twenty eight thousand cubic yards of reinforced cons including small quantities of masonry. Yeah, two one hundred and seventy seven thousand cubic yards of underground passages, thirty six miles of roads with six bridges, and sixty two miles of pipe. The quote unquote Giant complex alone consumed more concrete than the entire population had at its disposal for air raid shelters in nineteen forty four. This is a direct quote from Albert Spear, who was the Minister of Armaments and War Production for the Third Rite during that time.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, wow, It's almost like whatever was being done down there was more important than winning the war at that point.
Speaker 2: More important than the air raid bunkers.
Speaker 3: M HM was more important than anything. Yeah, So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, kind of stands to reason that whatever I e. The glaucke and other things were vastly more important at that point to the Nazis, especially Hitler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agreed. According to Nicholas Vaughan below Bello Hitler's adjutant. So if anybody's curious what an adjutant is, look it up. But this is some of my very important Hitler is basically what we're saying here direct quote. The plans that we kept criticizing in those months early nineteen forty four included the construction of a huge new headquarters for the fur In in Silesia near Waldenburg, which was also to include Furstenstein Castle within the estate of the von Pless Princes. Hitler defended his orders and commanded that construction continue with the use of concentration camp prisoners managed by Spear. During the year, I visited this facility twice, and each time had the strong impression that I wouldn't see its completion. I tried to inspire Spear to somehow influence Hitler to give the order that the project be stopped. Spear said that was impossible. The extravagant work continued at a time when every ton of concrete and steel was so urgently needed elsewhere. Whoa again and this is all verified document from the third Reich Mm hmm, I don't care.
Speaker 4: So it's one hundred percent like real that this situation was going on with this, with these underground tunnels.
Speaker 3: So I don't know. It definitely makes you consider what do they.
Speaker 4: What was so important down there that they would that they would be doing this and that this would cause such a ripple in his inner circle.
Speaker 2: Like specifically this site, because like they said, they built all this shit in Munich knowing bad and I that that was that was important. We need that in Munich, in the owl mountains in Poland, like damn near to the check border, Like what what are we doing here? Bro? No continue?
Speaker 3: I wonder if it's on a lay line.
Speaker 2: I would I just have a weird feeling.
Speaker 4: I feel like that too. I feel I could probably look it up. I was currently looking at the information because I was trying to find actual quotes of Jewish people that work there.
Speaker 2: I doubt we find that awesome.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like there might be. I mean, there's a lot to talk about why it was happening and what's going on and all that stuff. But they said that there's many accounts from it, and I'm like, well, where are the accounts then?
Speaker 3: Did what was actually said?
Speaker 4: I mean, because like if there's people that survived, I eat, the witnesses that saw it hanging and all of that stuff, and potentially Jewish people that survived the camps and were able to get you know, out eventually and they gave it, where is it, Like, where are the transcripts?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm looking for.
Speaker 4: Like, I was just kind of scanning as I'm listening to you, because I read the hierarchical already.
Speaker 2: If they are if they're tunnel diggers right from a concentration camp, they're not being told where they're going.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, but if you're there and you're seeing all of these scenes and you're seeing all the movement and all of these science experiments happening and stuff like that, you would think at least, because you have to think. Just like the Romans, for example, they didn't view them as people, so you know, they they had slaves around them all the time, and they would talk about things, they would do things, and the slave population would hear all these things, see all these things.
Speaker 3: So it wouldn't put it past them to have stuff around.
Speaker 4: The Jewish people to where you know, they didn't expect them to live, right, So why would it matter if they saw some a secret thing or you know, not obviously a de Glauckie, but maybe potentially createsive stuff being brought in or experiments being done. There's just not I'm trying to find one single account of like an actual written account.
Speaker 3: Can I read it verbatim?
Speaker 2: I also think it's interesting that they used prisoners mostly from like Hungary, right, nobody that would have been familiar with this area. I mean, of course there were some Jews that were from Poland, and from Germany and from Belgium and things like this, but primarily they used the concentration slave labor from areas not familiar with the area to which they were digging. We also think it's kind of interesting, but I hear what you're saying, right, Why would it matter? Because if they're all going to be killed in the final solution anyway, so what mattered if they hurt some sort of a quote unquote state secret Now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there, if they're being watched twenty four seven, then they're so malnourished and everything else, and they you know, they're consistently dying. Yeah, why would it matter if they saw, you know this, if they saw something happening.
Speaker 2: I am though if you could find some direct quotes, I'd be sick. But yeah, these are the direct quotes from Hitler's boys that were talking about Yeah.
Speaker 4: So they were upset with him in and of itself because a site was just wasting all of their resources and money and he was so dead set on this site. It stands the reason why why was he so hell bent on doing this when you're losing like you were losing.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. So, as far as a memoir from a survivor, one does exist, okay, and I found it just with a quick search here. So the memoir is called Plunder, a memoir of family property and Nazi treasure. So here's the over under on this. This dude who was the grandson of a Holocaust survivor. Basically he realized that his grandfather actually wrote memoirs while in captivity and he was actually a part of the construction of the Reese facility. He wrote his memoirs on scraps of paper from cement bags and he hid them in latrines. After the war, he went back and collected all of these scraps and got with a writer to try to compile them into his memoirs. And it was only it was he wrote them in Yiddish and they were later translated to Polish. His grandson who started all this because he was trying to reh what's it called whenever, like you're trying to get back something that was taken from your family, not reappropriate or maybe it is reappropriate. Basically, his grandfather owned a business in Poland and it was taken by the Nazis, and so he was trying to just get this building back under his family's inheritance basically, and he met with some pretty solid opposition and I don't know if he actually ever got that accomplished. However, in the mix of all this, he got in contact with He never met his grandfather and he was still alive when he was writing this book, but his family, basically, they were estranged from him. I don't know. The family drama not important. But he got with his grandfather's first cousin and that's how he made all these connections. He's like, yeah, your grandfather wrote this memoir and this and this it documents his time in the tunnels, and with that, okay, no mention of experimental things or crazy science things that he saw, but it also talks about the crazy conditions at which they lived. And from those memoirs and others like it, there are somewhere around two hundred different quote unquote treasure hunting groups that are currently working in these tunnels, because these tunnels are blown up and closed off whenever the Nazis like pulled out as a way to like lead them, and they were hoping that nobody would ever find these underground facilities. Some of these tunnels are open for the tourists public right now as a matter of fact, but not into the deeper levels because they're too dangerous quote unquote. But this is way off the beaten path as far as like when somebody is trying to be a bit of a World War II historian and you think to go to Auschwitz, right, you would think to go to Berlin, You would think to go to these types of places. Nobody is thinking of going to Owl Mountain. Yeah, right, nobody's thinking of Wait a minute, what's going on in these Nazi caves? Now? Even the writer said that, yes, he heard stories about the time machines. He heard stories about these things.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 2: He doesn't believe in these stories, however, there's nothing to say they didn't happen. His grandfather never wrote about them, but he was more focused on the hardships of the enslaved Jewish population rather than the wild shit they may have seen in the tunnels. And it's also possible keep in mind his grandfather was writing this down on scraps of paper off of a bag of cement, So like, maybe he didn't write about this kind of shit because he didn't even know if he was going to live to see tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe.
Speaker 4: I mean, realistically, if you're starving to death and you're being tortured and everything else that's happening to you, I don't think you're really going to be highly paying attention to what's around you in the sense of like what are they doing?
Speaker 3: Let me make sure.
Speaker 4: I mean I could see, like maybe I could try to escape, so I'm paying attention to those kind of things.
Speaker 2: But and there were escape attempts which are documented.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I hell, I would try to escape too, you know, I could see that being a thing. But if you're like gonna go down, because I mean, even if they were caught in some facility and they wrote something down that they saw, or like one of the you know, the scientists, they they were watching them a little bit too hard, they.
Speaker 3: Probably honestly just killed them.
Speaker 4: I mean right, like why would you keep a prison population around and when you have more to come? Yeah, if they've seen something they shouldn't so exactly.
Speaker 2: So to answer your question, is their documentation of some things that went down in the tunnel? Yes, does it talk about experimental Nazi tech? No, Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 4: Really widely because I was reading a different article and it wasn't really They were kind of like they were alluding to it, but they didn't actually outright say what people said.
Speaker 2: But keep in mind also the dude who was writing his memoir was the Jewish dude who was digging the tunnel. Like once the tunnel was constructed, they were onto the next tunnel. They don't know what that tunnel is being used for. Once they left.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, like they're moved on, so they're not keeping them in there. They're not creating stuff around. Now, that's what the Nazi, that's what the eight hundred and thirty five other SS people were for obviously taking care of the Jewish population that was there, but also doing what they need to do in this top secret facility. And if there is different levels to it, then you know they don't know everything that's going on.
Speaker 2: So again, historically speaking, not in the realm of conspiracy theory, not in the realm of sci fi. Completely documentable and factual. The Drese facility is a real place. You can go there and tore it right now. What was it being used for? Well, some have speculated that was for storing art like we were talking about, or treasure by any other means, gold, famous paintings, all the stuff, all the things. Some would speculate that it was being used for experimental tech. And that's what leads us into the conversation for today. As far as the d Glocki now together with the Red Army and the Polish Army, arrived in the area in May of nineteen forty five. After the war, the complexes were stripped of all machinery and raw materials within a few years. They were very valuable to a country ruined as a result of six years of war. Facts some German documents concerning Project Reese were found by the Polish Army and taken over by the Office of Security and never seen again. So the Polish government has the documentation, but I mean what actually survived, how much of it was just kind of tossed out, how much of it's been redacted? Project paper Clip went.
Speaker 4: Deep, which I find interesting though, because you because your Poland has like really stepped up their military game.
Speaker 2: Poland is little European Texas right now, for sure.
Speaker 4: Okay, That's what I thought, and there was isn't there a conversation about is it Russia or somebody else trying to they're talking about maybe potentially going and starting a war with them.
Speaker 2: So I getting into the current geopolitics here just a second.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I just I'm just kind of trying to think about, you know, because if we're talking about if that fandom or you know, article that we read is true, that Genesis is the ownering of all all of this information, and that Poland was involved in this and this is where it's actually located, and the situation that happened with Pennsylvania and all of these things wrapped into one. If they actually had some of this information themselves and they've finally gotten too a place where they are able to build up their military, really build up their military. Was it to say that they aren't actually using some of the documentation that they took from these caves and are experimenting and trying to get themselves on the player board.
Speaker 2: If that was true, it may be very well.
Speaker 4: Maybe these are all hypothetical, So you're just kind of thinking out loud of like, hmm, what could be if that was true.
Speaker 2: I don't think Poland would be spending every spare dime they have on American tech. Every time we have a missile that's willing to be sold, they're willing to buy it. Every jet that we have available they want to buy, like they're buying everything we have. They're not developing anything of their own as of this moment. Now that's not to say they may not be working on something under the table that we don't know about or something I could see it. But also it's interesting that in that memoir the Poles were very okay with the Jewish population being slaughtered, and that's documented by the dude who lived through it. Yeah, Poland was invaded by the Nazis, for sure. The Polish Jews were sent to the concentration camp. Like, yeah, for sure. According to the survivor of the Holocaust that he was quoting in his memoirs here, he hated the Poles almost as much as he hated the Nazis, because they they were just fine with it, Like there was no protest. There was very few Poles by the documentation here. Not this is in our opinion, this is from the memoirs. Very few Polish people even objected to the Jewish people being taken off to the concentration camps and being slaughtered, and especially when they fired up the ovens. Yet the people in the surrounding towns know what that smell is, and they knew what was going on, and someone like, well they turned a blind eye out of fear. That may not be accurate. They may have turned a blind eye because they didn't like the Jews either.
Speaker 4: I mean, it could be, it could be both, but could be. Fear is a huge driving factor for humans. So the fear of conforming so that way one you aren't being ousted, two you're not gonna be drug into all this shit, and your family not slaughtered is a huge factor in being like, it's not affecting me so I'm not gonna be participating.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna be like, nope, not seeing it.
Speaker 2: Now. That was also Poland in the nineteen thirties and forties. They're a different this is a different world we're living into today kind of thing. But just according off of those memoirs, they're the h Yeah, the poles were down with the Jews being taken on mass as they were. I don't know, I do not know. But anyway, so as far as what these tunnels are being used for, could have been used for holding Nazi treasure, very possibly. That is extensive, and sixty miles worth of tunnels, that is very extensive to be done for paintings and sculptures and gold.
Speaker 3: I don't see. I don't see.
Speaker 2: Telephone lines, electricity, Like, I'm sorry, what There's no way that Hitler threw all of his lot into this situation, pretty much, not to that level, No, not to this level, one hundred and fifty million marks, in the point where they're losing.
Speaker 4: The war, like you're losing the entire war, you know this, and you're throwing pretty much everything you have into this facility. There's no way that it's just holding some fucking art like, I'm sorry, there's just no way that it makes logical sense at all. And the fact that his own his own members were questioning, why are we doing this?
Speaker 3: What are we doing this for?
Speaker 4: I mean, personally, I don't think the story that the that the books are based off of from the SS officers slash potentially.
Speaker 3: General that you know, had this intelligence.
Speaker 4: I personally don't think that it's real in that sense from that man in particular, because if you're talking about such an elite, specialized program that's so top secret that only a handful of people really know about it, what are the odds of this individual in particular is going to be running his mouth to a random journalist that he runs that he encounters. I don't think that's feasible. Do I think that Deglacle might be real? Potentially? Potentially, I think it has a lot more merit. And I don't know if the website that we read and we were, you know, as I looked more into it, potentially it's just a fantasy. But I will say there it was actual. I did look up the doctors and those that doctor was actually a real man.
Speaker 2: Being listed and named. No, they're real.
Speaker 4: People, for you know, But the doctor of the metal work was a real person as well. So I don't know if this is a thing of people put it together and like this is what we're speculating, but it holds merit.
Speaker 2: So it's got more merit than what the online fandoms would have you believe. This is based a lot more in historical proof, So I.
Speaker 4: Mean it definitely this is one of those things. And this facility in and of itself is just it's weird to me. It's weird that so many people are like, man, it's not really something that we're going to talk about, and it's like, well, why aren't we talking about it? Because if he knew that he was losing the war, and he was, they had all of these technological advances already that were so superior, you know, to compared to everybody else, why wouldn't we talk about the place where all of this is going down that seems just out of nowhere, picked out of random.
Speaker 2: Because the other stuff the Nazis were doing that are historically verified are interesting enough to where that could be the entire conversation full stop. And even if the underground tunnels were never even done, it's still like there's enough to talk about as far as the Nazis are concerned, then when we have something like this, the tunnels are real, what were they doing down there? Immediately goes into the realm of speculation, myth legend, lore, all the things. There's tons of stuff that is verified, and then there's this. I think that might be another reason why they tiptoe around it, because going too deep down the rabbit hole pun intended, hey actually might detract from some of the other claims about the Nazis. I disagree with that statement, but as far as the literature is concerned, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know either.
Speaker 4: But they were so crazy about paperwork, and then this, then this facility comes about.
Speaker 2: Oh that was another thing. They're saying that maybe these tunnels are being used to hold archives.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what we're going to spend all this money on, and all.
Speaker 4: The massive filing cabinets, all these lives and everything else.
Speaker 3: That's what we're doing, is.
Speaker 2: Just they can hold on to their record.
Speaker 4: You know what if though, because this is apparently machine as well, or potentially it could cross over and and do different you know things. What if he actually this was a facility where they were bringing stuff to take to Antarctica. So if like it actually did work and you could transport to different locations, oh like a teleporter, like a teleporter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's it. So that's one of the theories that it's a teleporter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and what if they were actually like bringing shit into there and just teleporting it through the tunnels like there it's down below and they're they're building their secret Nazi base in Antarctica.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 4: That's not secret, but like you know, right, quote unquote secret, not secret but new.
Speaker 2: Swaben Land anybody who's curious. We did an Antarctica episode not too terribly long ago. We talked about it briefly.
Speaker 3: But are they taking it to Hollow Earth?
Speaker 2: They dug a tunnel in the Owl Mountains all the way to Hollow Earth or in Antarctica to Hollow Earth? Yeah, okay, yeah, I mean shit, maybe.
Speaker 4: I'm look, I'm over here just speculating a whole bunch of shit.
Speaker 5: We do.
Speaker 4: I'm just being wild with it at this point. But you know, hey, it's it's a fun one. It's a weird one. I'll give you that. So yeah, back to this. This article goes in deep. Each section that was built.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk about it more than let's go so they we were talking about the raw materials. They were taken within a few years of the war being over. This makes sense. Poland got the shit knocked out of it. So the Polish army that was able to reclaim materials and machinery, they're going to reclaim it for the country. This makes sense to me. They were very valuable to a country ruined as a result of six years of war. For sure. Some German documents concerning project reaches were found by the Polish Army and taken over, like we said, and to the Office of Security, and they were never seen again. So what was it? Who was it? We don't exactly know. It's all in the realm of ob security. It appears that the castle and its immediate surroundings were prepared as one of Hitler's main headquarters, although there is no direct evidence in documents. The purpose of the underground complexes and the mountains has been not been determined. The opinions of experts inclined towards the assumption that they were shelters for war production. Okay, maybe, but you know, you don't build munitions in a in a cave in their mountain. Because if one thing goes off and everything else goes off, what are you gonna collapse the mountain? You're gonna collapse all the tunnels that you spend all that time building.
Speaker 3: You didn't kill everybody in there on accident.
Speaker 2: Doesn't sound very feasible, my boy. But okay, anyway, So none of the underground workings are finished. All are in different states of completion, with only a small percentage of tunnels reinforced by concrete except for complex, whatever the hell the castle is. Presently, the underground workings are visited by tourists and enthusiasts of military facilities. Much of the underground system is closed because of the risk of accidents. I'm sure the complex is Reshaka Wladors and ozel walk Shep are open to visitors. The individual structures of the project. Now let's get into it here. Let's start off with this castle that I can't pronounce. It is located in the city of Wallbriz. They give the lat long for it. But you know, whatever the castle that the castle's last owner in the inter war period was the Houchburg family or Hokeburg rather, one of the wealthiest Baronnial Dynasties in Prussia which is now Germany. Hans Heinrich, the fifteenth Prince of Plus, and his English wife married Teresa Olivia Cornwallas West aka aka Princess Daisy.
Speaker 3: You could have just gone with that man. That name is ridiculous, said that.
Speaker 2: I mean. Also it's interesting, so Cornwallas as in the general that led his armies against George Washington. So people forget that too. A lot of the British officers were of nobility by blood. So whenever they're talking about the Prince of Plus and the one of the wealthiest families in the Prussian dynasty and his English wife, no, no, So this was nobility marriages one hundred percent. So Mary Teresa Olivia Cornwallis West aka Princess Daisy, because that, yep, was of the British nobility for sure. In nineteen forty one, the Nazis confiscated the castle. At the time of the sons of Daisy and Hans Heinrich fought against Hitler's army, one of the British army and one of the Polish armed forces in the West. The works in this castle led to the destruction of some of the chambers, In particular, the decorative elements of the ceiling and floors suffered. The most serious work, however, took place below the castle. There are two levels of corridors and chambers. The first level is fifteen meters underground, accessible from the castle by a lift and a staircase, and also by two interrances from the gardens by a lyft. They mean an elevator. They say that in Europe it is reinforced by kane eight eighty meters long. Wow. The second level is fifty three meters under the courtyard. It contains four entrances, the network of wide tunnels and four chambers. Most of the underground is reinforced by concrete, and there are three shafts leading to the surface with diameters of five meters three point five meters ander point seven meters wow. The total link of the complex is nine hundred and fifty meters. I think that's squared. Presently, it contains seismological measuring equipment belonging to the Polish Academy of Sciences. Only the first level of the underground is open to visitors. Above ground are foundations for machinery, a series of buildings and storehouses and two reservoirs for water. There are remains of a sewage treatment plant and a narrow gage railway. The forest labor camp of al Furstenstein was built near the castle.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So again they even built a concentration camp near this castle. For the record, the memoirs that I talked about earlier, this dude was at least in twelve of the concentration camps. Of what we know, there was over one hundred, so he was at least.
Speaker 3: Man, he's unlucky as fuck, I mean, but that's the deal.
Speaker 2: They will kind of cycle people through to kind of you know, make it happen that way. Which wow. So now let's talk about the complex. Rizeska probably butchered, it doesn't matter. The complex is located on a borderline between the villages of Rezesca and Jallin, outside Ostra Mountain. There are three entrances leading to the parallel tunnels about forty five meters away from each other. Between them are large halls up to ten meters in height.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: In we have one is reinforced by concrete. Two are collapsed. The tunnel number one is one hundred meters long and has almost finished guard room Wow, there's one cheft leading to the surface, presently filled with rubble. The link of the complex of tunnels is five hundred meters. Built above ground was the main telephone exchange, capable of serving a few hundred phone numbers. So again, this was a pretty massive complex underground. For the to have a phone server that could do one hundred numbers, you gotta keep in mind those oldle operator stations where you would have to like unplug from one, and you know, you see the old cartoons of it and shit. But even still, if you got a few hundred phone numbers, so let's just say three hundred phone numbers, so you have three hundred individual offices with individual phones in them, and you have a serve of substation basically to do that outside the tunnels. This wasn't a little thing going on down low. Wow. A narrow gage railway was used for transportation, and in nineteen ninety five the complex Raziska was open for visitors and in the spring of two thousand and one transformed into a museum. It contains exhibits connected to history of Project Reese. Wow. So now let's continue here. So complex all dors Wloda RZ Walladars. I don't know. The complex is located near the village of Juallen, inside Waladar's mountain. There are four entrances eighty meters to one hundred and sixty meters away from each other, leading two tunnels containing guardrooms. The entire complex is a large amount of corridors intersecting at right angles and forming a grid. It contains one of the biggest unfinished halls, which is ten meters high. There's a shaft leading to the surface. The depth is about forty meters and has a diameter of about four meters. Some of the corridors have higher second levels connected by smaller shafts. This is a stage of creating big halls. Two tunnels were bored one over the other and the ceiling was collapsed to create a large space. Approximately thirty percent of the complex is flooded and can only be accessed by boat.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: The total length of the tunnels is three thirty one hundred meters. Above ground are foundations for machinery and holds, the reservoir of water, and storehouses with thousands of fossilized bags of cement. The forest labor camp al Wolfensburg Wolfsburg was built near the complex. The network of narrow gage railways existing here after the war was disassembled and scrapped. The complex is open to visitors. Uh, moving onward here complex oh so Osalka Okay. The complex is located near the village of KOLs and s Nika inside Ohsoka Mountain. Again, my bad for these pronunciations.
Speaker 3: A little picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is actually a pretty decent picture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that one's a lot bigger.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So the how tall it is is thirty two point eight feet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're talking about ceilings thirty feet high.
Speaker 4: Which is kind of strange that you'd make such a huge ceiling. Yeah, like you'd go out of your way to spend that much time doing that.
Speaker 3: What do you have in there? Is it? Giants?
Speaker 2: I mean, well, so in certain regards I can understand because heat, Oh hold me heat. So like having super vaulted ceilings, Okay, that makes sense to me. Thirty feet high and again they're like five meters wide, so like not crazy, but also like yeah, what do you what are you doing down there? Holy shit?
Speaker 4: I mean it's pretty tall though, Like I could see maybe having I don't know, like enough to be able to take tanks into or like, you know, if you're if you're.
Speaker 2: Staring sauce, is gonna suffocate everybody.
Speaker 4: Well, I know, but I was thinking about, you know, if you're storing those at the entrance or something like, you know, you have like a spare room that you're just gonna put them off into just in case or whatever. But that's just seems abnormally tall to me. I know, that's such a weird, random thing to fixate on, But I was like, why is this so tall?
Speaker 2: No? No, But that's has a very good point though. So continuing with the Osaka complex, here, it has two entrances and one tunnel not connected to the main underground, all different levels. There is a shaft leading to the surface forty eight meters down in five diameter. Tunnel number one is one hundred and fifty meters long. It has chambers created for a guardroom. The tunnel number two, four hundred and fifty meters long, begins on the level fifteen meters below the main underground. It has a guardroom reinforced by concrete and behind it there is a so called quote unquote fault. It is a connection to the two levels created by the collapse of a ceiling. Tunnel Number three is one hundred and twenty meters long. It is not connected to the main underground. It has four hundred and fifty I'm sorry. It is four hundred and fifty meters away from the entrance number two and forty five meters below the level of the main underground. The tunnel contains two dams, A hydraulic equipment of unknown purpose oh and hydraulic equipment wow. The total length of the tunnels is one hundred and I'm sorry. Seventeen hundred meters. Above ground are foundations through machinery and buildings, the depots of buildings and teals, and the reservoir of water. The network of narrow gage railways existed here. After the war. The forest Labor Camp AWL super Waltzer was built near the complex. Two objects are particularly interesting, the so called officers Mess, which is a six hundred and seventy nine square meter room, and the power station, which is a damn near nine hundred square meter room. The officers Mess is a building with walls half a meter thick and a roof adapted for a camouflage or for camouflage by vegetation. An unfinished subway connects it with the shaft. The quote unquote power station is a concrete monolith. It's thirty by thirty meters with tens tins of pipes, drains, culverts, and equipment of unknown purpose. The complex is open for visitors.
Speaker 3: It's really strange.
Speaker 2: So you would have a power station underground. That's that's a move. I wonder.
Speaker 3: I wonder how deep he was going to go. I mean, if he if this.
Speaker 2: But it's into a mountain though. That's the other thing. It's not like it's like under the surface, like sea level kind of thing.
Speaker 3: M but I mean even still like super deep.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is a Minecraft shit.
Speaker 4: It is some Minecraft ship, Like, oh my god, it is some Minecraft shit, and like each one is is different. Each one is big, like it's it's wild because it's you know, what else is what else is down there? I just wonder if there's actual like more tonnel. Yeah, because it goes into each one of them and it talks about like how big they are and what they like speculate and where it's located and stuff like that. So I mean, we don't have to read each one, but it talks about like you know, this one complex socle like, Yeah, that one is a different I think this one is a different soft bedrock and standstone, and it's a short tunnel, yeah, with a various mining equipment in it. So it's like a staging ground where this one was starting to be built, or at least that's where they were staging all the equipment at so al Falkenberg.
Speaker 2: Was the forced labor camp that was near it, complex juggalists, jugoists. I'm not sure that's another one again, the forced labor camp out will still Walter doorf that's the one that we were talking about earlier as a matter of fact. That okay, hold on then.
Speaker 4: So this one, just to briefly go, this is the seven entrances leading into the six independent tunnels, and so it talks about which tunnels they have kind of some of them.
Speaker 3: Are shorter, some of them longer.
Speaker 4: The one tunnel six is collapsed thirty meters into the entrance and has not been explored as double thirty meters into the entrance, double armored doors.
Speaker 2: I feel like this one might be a little bit more significant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one at the end, one at the entrance, and one behind the collapse. The total number is seven has length of forty meters with concrete reinforcement ten meters long. They identified tunnels of the complex have the length of five hundred and fifty meters above ground. Remains buildings in storage infrastructure in a narrow narrow railway, the forced labor camps of that really long one yep, nearby complex. So yeah, this one, like the number four, was underground total length with four hundred and fifty meters. There was a staff leading into yeah, leading to the surface, but it wasn't fully connected. Yeah, so this is this is one of those that's just so this work.
Speaker 2: There is armored doors on the entrance. Then they collapsed it and there's another set of armored doors behind the collapse. Yes, yeah, I feel like Complex JUGOITZ might be a little bit more significant.
Speaker 4: So if we're going off of a zombie situation, which we are going to not to zombies next, but continue, this reminds me of the behive of Resident Evil and how they built it and like the fail safe to collapse, you know, collapse certain levels and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Which did not work obviously onto something here.
Speaker 4: But what if you know, if we're going to talk about zombies, what if something happen. They have double reinforcement doors, and that's you know, they haven't explored this at all, and so I mean it had a whole It had a real way too, though, So what did this one was one of the ones that led off into another location, i e.
Speaker 3: Where De Glacke was.
Speaker 2: I think that might be a little more plausible more than.
Speaker 4: The other one, because if the one has the double doors, two sets of and has a real way going to it, I think maybe that might be a situation where that would be mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: All right, So continuing complex, sobon again, it's it's another one of these complex three tunnels running three directions to one point, so basically like a I don't know, like a triangle kind of thing. Possibly, okay. The tonnel number one is two hundred and sixteen meters long, tunnel number two is two hundred and fifty meters long, and tonne number three is one hundred and eighty meters long. Is not connected to the main underground, so it collapsed eighty three meters from the entrance and has been explored in twenty thirteen by drilling shaft from above. It is one of two short tunnels which were found with mining equipment from nineteen forty five. The total link of the tunnels is seven hundred meters. Al Larsh was the force labor camp that was associated with it. Gluzeka Okay, this is yeah. This is the air raid shelter. Allegedly it was the center of activity connected to Project Rees.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: It was in the center of activity. Many camps of forced laborers were located in this area. It was a reloading place for the majority of supplies due to the existence of a railway junction. In autumn of nineteen forty three, the factory of something I can't pronoun Something Krupp was relocated here from Essen. It took over local industry, mostly textile factories, and adapted them to armament's production as a preparation for the war and air raid shelter was built inside a hill near the factory of Meyer Kaufman Textile work AG. It has two indrances and is reinforced by bricks and concrete. Wow. Moving on complex mil Cow complex the hamlet of Milcow and inside the Waldikia Mountain. It is not classified as one of the complexes of Reese Interesting. It consisted of the ammunition and explosives factory Dynamite nobel Ag code named Mulkwork Okay, which was located around the unused coal mine of Winslause. The explosives from Dynamite nobel Ag were used to blast the tunnels of Reeese and the power station located here supplied the project with electricity. The coal mine was closed and flooded in nineteen thirty nine because of the frequent methane explosions. One hundred and ninety one miners lost their lives and won such explosion in nineteen thirty. When adaptation works started nineteen forty two, numerous buildings and bunkers were built for the production and storage of ammunition and explosives. Interesting, so, anyway, they have a photo gallery, but none of them are really coming up right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they I don't know why they're not, but they do.
Speaker 4: So they kind of show all the different pictures of them, people's pictures them when they actually go in and view.
Speaker 3: Them and stuff like that. So wow, I thought that was pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: So this is the breakdown of from what we understand here all of the known tunnels to be associated with Project Reefs and again some of them, Okay, I could understand this is like they were building this tunnel, they may not have gotten to finish it. Whatever the case, that one with the double the.
Speaker 3: Double seven tunnels.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot of interesting things when it comes to this specific area.
Speaker 3: I would love to know though, if it was on a lay line, for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, that's the other thing too. They keep in mind, these were the same people that thought the Arians were white with blond hair and blue eyes. So whenever they thought that they were on a lay line, they just thought because Germany was clearly the master race and the masterplace, Germany must be on one of these specific places. I don't know if there's any like crazy magnetic polls that run through Germany or a lay line or something like that, but I mean maybe maybe.
Speaker 3: So we're going to actually watch the two videos.
Speaker 2: Okay, good cult members, good cult members for ant of you that were alive and playing Xbox and Call of Duty Black Ops came out, right. You'll remember the der Reese map Nazi Zombies, right, and first one we're gonna play here is the commercial associated with them, and the next one we're gonna play is actually the backstory to it. As far as the video game lore is concerned. But now that we know a little bit more about the historical precedence to it, I'm very curious what y'all's take is going to be as far as this goes. Let's watch this together, and for anybody who is just listening, once again, you're gonna want to come to patreon dot com slash cult a conspiracy podcasts to see these things. And for everybody watching it, take a blast to the past with me. Won't you remember a time it was so much simpler? Xbox three sixty was like all we that was the top of the line, right, and there was those ones that were saying PlayStation was better whatever, and you and your boys would sit there and just try to beat your previous score of like and I'm very curious all the people that in the comments section, let us know what was the highest level you got to on Nazi Zombies. I'm curious whether it was yourself or with your homeboys. I'm very curious. And also what was your favorite packup punched weapon. I would love to hear it. Anyway, let's watch this together, good cult members. I'm excited. Ah Nostagia, What the hell? What is this place? Why does it seem so damn familiar. There is some grave evil and disgrace. There's probably vonding switch somewhere.
Speaker 4: As if I was everything feature is very much.
Speaker 2: I love this map so much.
Speaker 4: There you go, Okay, if they come.
Speaker 2: If anybody who's having like flashbacks because of the Nazis screams and the zombie screams, yes, yes, And you never played this game. I haven't know why.
Speaker 3: I'd never played video games until I was like in twenty six.
Speaker 2: This is this is prime nostalgia for a generation. I don't know why it keeps glitching like that, but whatever. So there was an American, there was a Russian, there was a Japanese, and a Nazis.
Speaker 3: And look here it is ye.
Speaker 6: Crazy, yeah, hell yeah, and you would drink these things, these uh, these kolas that would give you like power ups and speed and everything else.
Speaker 2: This give me such like actual nostalgia to high school. That was the pack of punch. You would put in a weapon and you would get it out pimped out and was shooting lasers. Every weapon was able to be pack of punched.
Speaker 3: Nice, it looks fun, Oh it's it's a blast.
Speaker 2: And so every five red levels you would get hell hounds that would come out and you would have to kill all of them. College card and it was like eventually there was there's no beating the game, like you're going to die. It's about what level you can get to.
Speaker 3: Santal guesses you never beat it.
Speaker 2: Oh never, no, no, no, there is no beating it. That's my knowledge.
Speaker 3: Is it like in Beautiful?
Speaker 2: I don't know. And that's the wonder Walk, which was basically you shot and it sent a lightning bolt to every zombie that was near you and drop them all. Yeah, dese okay, So a lot of things there a lot of things on the wall showed X five to five.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, there's a lot of references. I'll say that they did their homework.
Speaker 2: They did, and so you would unlock new sections of the map and every every shot that you would put on target would give you like ten points. Right. There was these windows that you would like rebuild and like the Nazi would rip down a board and they would like when they had like five or six boards per window, they would rip it down and then you would have to rebuild it. And if you would rebuild it, that would also give you money, and so you would use this to buy weapons. You would use it to unlock new sections of the map, whatever the case is. And you know, you would unlock the pack a punch and you would go to the mystery box and that's when you would get better weapons. There was weapons on the wall you could buy, or you would go to those mystery box and basically it would give you anything from a ray gun which was excellent, the wonderwall, machine guns, whatever, and uh. It would go for so long and then eventually there was like five or six locations that the box would spawn at and as the game went on, you had to find where the box was at. You would find choke points where you and your your co players would pretty much line up and just stack three machine guns like I'd be firing, my homeboy'd be like I'd be in the prone he'd be standing, and we just lay out these zombies. They came down this hallway and just rack up points. But you always needed a way out and sometimes you would screw yourself in, like corner yourself and it was yeah, it was ah, it was amazing. I'm sorry, I'm geeking out a bit.
Speaker 3: Because it sounds like totally going down the geek. That's sign.
Speaker 2: But you're gonna understand why after we've watched this.
Speaker 4: I feel that way though about Gears of War truly, and I also feel I really love Left for Dead for Dead too, what's that one? Zombie Island one. There's there's a handful of games that like are really well I got into playing, but other than that, I've never been a big video gamer. I'm not gonna lie. I it wasn't a thing that I grew up with. I saw people play it, and I'm gonna be really honest with you. At that time, I'm way more into doing things like I was, you know, doing truck stuff.
Speaker 3: I was doing car stuff. I was, Yeah, I saw. I mean the boys always were playing all the games.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest. I was out doing doing things. I was going, you know, I was out partying. I was out playing games.
Speaker 3: You know were doing that.
Speaker 2: We were doing that too. It's about having that work life balance.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean I worked a lot, and then it just wasn't something I was ever into. I don't like to sit still that long, so it's I get bored quickly and I'm like, okay, I'm done.
Speaker 3: But I will read a book through and through, So.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, getting drunk in your barracks room and just playing this all night is a really safe way to stay out of an m JP.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say though that you guys ever remember Russian Roulette the you could like log on and it would Rushian Roulette people. They still have it around, but you So we discovered that, we discovered this.
Speaker 2: Ohte No, we did that, always stroking it like every third one.
Speaker 3: We didn't have a ton of that.
Speaker 4: We will because we were received so we got mainly overseas people.
Speaker 2: So Japanese like us.
Speaker 4: No, we had just a lot of people doing and really random stuff. We had people from the States and whatever, but we would get drunk and do this. We discovered it when Buddy discovered and he was like, look at this weird shit, let's look at it. Yeah, and so but then I also he started an alien movie situation that was like a nerdy thing. So a lot of people played D and D. A lot of people were like, really nerdy stuff.
Speaker 2: Us for playing Nazis.
Speaker 3: I don't, I don't have I never shit on you, I just I never.
Speaker 4: I really enjoy strategic games, like not video games, but stuff like that. I will say that rategy I liked seeing I mean, yeah, I guess, but I really like Gears of War. I will say that I got really addicted to Gears of War and.
Speaker 2: Solid Borderlands of Solid, Battlefield of Solid.
Speaker 4: And this was Call of Duty, and I mean call of duty. I just my ex never played it. And honestly, I am terrible at trying to play video games alone, like absolutely, like I'm a peasant.
Speaker 3: I'm a I cannot do it. I don't.
Speaker 4: My kids are like, God, you're suck at this, and I'm like, yes, I really don't know how to do video games alone because I never know where to go or what to do.
Speaker 3: I'm just lost in the sauce.
Speaker 4: And my children are way better at this, and I'm like, okay, I'd rather go read a book.
Speaker 3: God, SI, go do something else.
Speaker 2: Okay. So with that, and with all the historical background that we know about this project, the now stories of zombies, so this is only going to be about six minutes long. AO cult members and for anybody who remembers the Nazi zombies and all these things. I didn't realize the connections and the storyline behind the lore. Now that we know certain historical things about it, and also some of the mythical and legend things about it and the game itself. This is also going to be an interesting tie in. Let's learn about all of this together, y'all really begins.
Speaker 5: The association known as Group nine thirty five used this facility to study the newly discovered element one one five, also known as ethereum. Doctor Ludwig max has founded this secret group hoping to improve the human condition. He begins working on a teleporter prototype called the MTD or Matter Transference device. To help him in this goal, he initiates a young, but brilliant scientist named Edward Richtoffen into Group nine three five. Edward was no stranger to secret groups, he himself was a member of the Illuminati. Edward agrees to join Maxis, but does so in the interests of the Illuminati. The two begin teleportation test trials, but their test subjects do not survive the experiments. They are able to initiate teleportation. However, following the teleportation, the subject would become catatonic and changed at the cellular level. Using Element one one five, they are able to resurrect one of these Feld test subjects, creating the first zombie. This first zombie was initially obedient, but soon becomes rabid and has to be destroyed. During this time, Richtoffin develops the Vunderwaffe DG two. Maxis promises Richxoffen he will begin mass production of this wonder weapon. Seeing the potential for element one one five, but lacking funds to continue research, Maxis turns to the German political leaders for aid. They offer to fund Group nine three five in exchange for their wonder weapons and a zombie army. Rick Totoffen continues to work on the teleportation and is able to teleport al Walna without any cellular damage. Maxis is not impressed and informs Rick d that they are now to be funded by Germany. Richtoffen is enraged by this news. He fears that many scientists will defect from Group nine through five. Because of this, Ricktoffen begins to work behind the back of doctor Maxis. He hides his research from his mentor. Doctor Richtoffen and his assistant continue to work on the teleportation research. Richtoffen is so confident in their work that he volunteers to test out the device for himself. Richtoffen activates the teleporter and is shocked to find himself inside a sealed chamber on the Moon. Inside this chamber, he finds a metallic pyramid. This device is called the MPD or Moon Pyramid Device. As Richtoffen touches the device, he is shocked and begins to hear evil voices inside his head. He is corrupted and begins to go mad with the thought of finding a place called Agartha. The device then sends Richtoffen to Shangri Law. While here he encounters an artifact called the Focusing Stone. The local people worship him as a god and build an altar in his name. Richtoffen then begins a month long journey back to Derese. Upon his arrival, he informs his assistant, doctor Schuster, of his intentions to build a secret group nine through five outpost on the Moon is Old. Only goal is to return to the Moon and use the MPD to reach Agartha. They start building what is later known as Griffin's Station. All the while Rick Tooffin continues his charade with Maxis for years. During this time, Maxis surprises his daughter Samantha with a dog named Fluffy. Maxis also develops a raygun prototype while at the Rising Sun Facility. Following this, discovery, Maxis departs to the Kino Facility. He leaves Samantha in the care of doctor Rixtoffin. Richtoffin travels to a research facility in Siberia. Here, at the Siberia Facility, Richtoffen conducts Element one one five experiments on the Mexican test subject Pablo Marinus Dempsey, Takio Nikolaid and Samantha. Rixoffen receives word that the Moon base is completed and the MTD is open and ready for him. Meanwhile, at the Kino facility, Maxis feels that he has nearly perfected the zombie Army. He returns to Derese to resume his work on the teleportation test trials. He sends word for Richtoffen to join him. Rick Tooffen places his three remaining test subjects inside cryogenic chambers. He brings them, along with Samantha, back to Derese. Rixoffen is enraged to learn that Maxis has not mass produced the DG two as he said he would. All the anger and resentment between the two climaxis. On October thirteenth, nineteen forty five, the two doctors are continuing on the teleporter test trials. Maxis, being frustrated at yet another failed test, uses his daughter's dog, Fluffy as his latest victim. To his surprise, Fluffy does not immediately return as the others did. Finally seeing success, Maxis initiates another test trial. It is at this time that Fluffy returns. The dog had indeed returned, but now she is changed and dangerous. Samantha witnesses her dog inside the chamber and rushes inside to check on her. Maxis chases after Samantha. Richtoffen finally seeing his chance, seals them inside the chamber and laughing maniacally activates the device. Samantha is sent to Griffin Station on the Moon. She tries to escape Richdoffin's men and is drawn inside the pyramid. The device closes, sealing her inside. Maxis is sent to another location called the Crazy Place. Here he develops the power to merge with electricity. Ricktoffin teleports to the Moon facility, ready to finally receive his prize. He is furious to learn that Samantha had entered the device before him. He uses the power of the MPD to transport Maxis to the Moon base, hoping he could coax her out of the device, Samantha hears the voice of her father and exits the Dark Pyramid. As she leaves the MPD, Maxis instructs his daughter to get revenge on those who had betrayed him. Now in control of the undead, Samantha unleashes them upon her enemies. Richtoffen escapes the horrors on the Moon, only to find more undead waiting for him at Derese. Richdoffen is forced to awaken the test subjects to fight by his side. They have all been over exposed to element one one five and have no recollection of Richtoffen or his terrible experiments. This newly formed group is called the Ultimus Crew. Unsure of how to proceed from here, Richtoffin leads the crew to the Rising Sun Facility to find his old diary. The crew finds more zombies at this location, along with a new terror, the Hellhounds. These are the spawn of Fluffy, who was corrupted and now fetches souls for Samantha. Upon reading his diary, Richtoffin forms a new plan to defeat Samantha. They return to the Giant Facility and gear up for the confrontation awaiting them on the Moon. They secure weapons and use the newly minted pack upon machine to increase their firepower. The crew gather on the teleporter platform ready to confront Samantha. As they activate the teleporter, the Vunderwaffa DG two overloads the teleporter and sends the crew through space and time. This marks the end of World at War Zombies and the beginning of Black Ops one Zombies. They arrived eighteen years in the future, finding themselves inside an abandoned theater known as Keino Dirtotin. And that, my friends, is the story of Dees.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, a lot of to unpacked there, and if you've never played the game, a lot it's gonna be lost on you. But for any of the good cult members out there that played, that is the origin story for the hell Hounds. That is why there's a teddy bear and the little girl laughing in the background. We all thought it was just to be creepy and add to the ooh ah of it being zombies and being super dark and creepy. No, that is the laugh of Samantha. And that is how Dempsey Nikolai, how all of these dudes got together like and we even thought it was because it's a World War two game, so obviously you're gonna have a German American, a Japanese dude, and a knots or a Russian and this would just kind of be your four main archetypes. Apparently there was a whole lot more to the story that we were just not privy to in these days. But the more you know good cult members, the more you know. Anyway, all right, just wanted to give that a little disclaimer in the little eight D break.
Speaker 4: Definitely, it definitely was interesting how it tied in in all the different aspects.
Speaker 2: I was thinking the moon base, the teleportation possibility, time and space possibility they brought up, not directly, but zerom.
Speaker 3: Yes they did.
Speaker 2: Wow, they did their homework.
Speaker 4: They didn't do their homework. Back to the original article that we are on. Yeah, so we're going to read a couple more things about this as a human costs and the deadly effects of it. And this is kind of where we talked about earlier, you know, where plants and animals potentially had their faces melted off.
Speaker 2: Let's get into it here. So again back to DEGLOCKI or diglock. Among the most disturbing aspects of diclock legend, are the claims about its effects on living organisms. When activated, the device allegedly created a zone of harmful influence extending five hundred to six hundred and fifty feet in all directions. Within the zone, plant matter would reportedly decompose into a blackish, grease like substance. Animals exposed to the device's effects supposedly suffered from disruption to cellular functions, with blood congealing and separating cool. Human casualties included both scientists and forced laborers. According to the legend, five of the seven scientists initially working on the project dive from exposure to the device's effects. S S General Hans Kamler, allegedly in charge of the project, is said to have ordered the execution of sixty scientists and engineers associated with DEGLOCKI to prevent knowledge of the technology from spreading and dream measure. Even by Nazi standards, these accounts paint a picture of a highly unstable, poorly understood technology with devastating biological effects. With such claims add a sinister dimension to the narrative, They also lack cooperation from medical records, all topsy reports, or other documentation that would typically exist even for classified projects that. I mean, if you killed sixty of your top scientists, I feel like you wouldn't write about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I mean he also like kind of psycho and in complete asshole.
Speaker 2: So yeah. So next up would be the Great Disappearing Act. As the war drew to a close in early nineteen forty five, the Digloque story takes another dramatic turn. Both the device itself and the key personnel supposedly vanished without a trace. The central figure to the disappearance was SS General Hans Kamler, who oversaw many of Nazi Germany's secret weapons programs, including the V two rocket proglam program. Rather, Kamdler's fate is a genuine historical mystery. He was last seen in Prague on April seventeenth, nineteen forty five, and then seemingly vanished. Various accounts claim he committed suicide, was killed in action, or escaped, potentially to the United States. This real world disappearance of a high ranking SS officer provides convenience scaffoting for the DIEGLOCKI theories. So what happened to diglock itself? Theories abound. The first scenario suggests the device was moved to a secure location in Norway, A claim allegedly from SS officer calls Spurremberg's testimony again real Nazi dude, You could check him out. A second theory places Diglock aboard a German submarine bound for Japan or Antarctica, where the Nazis had supposedly established secret bases, a claim that ventures deep into conspiracy territory. I mean that being said, it's not a secret that they had Antarctic basis, so like could be definitely could it?
Speaker 3: Definitely could be.
Speaker 2: Perhaps the most popular theory in American conspiracy circles is that Diglock was acquired by the United States through Operation Paperclip, the real post war program that recruited German scientists for American research projects. In this telling, Candler traded the technology to the Americans in exchange for his freedom, explaining both his disappearance and the alleged secret US anti gravity research programs that followed. This last theory gained additional fuel from the incident in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania, on December ninth, nineteen sixty five, residents reportedly seeing a fireball in the sky, followed by the discovery of an acorn or bell shaped object in the woods. The military quickly cordoned off the area and allegedly removed an object under a tarp. UFO researchers later connected this incident to Diekelock, suggesting it was a crash test of the recovered Nazi tech, which I mean, it's possible. The US government initially attributed a tribute to Kecksburg incident to a fallen Soviet satellite, then later revised this to a media or inconsistencies that conspiracy theorists view as evidence of a cover up rather than bureaucratit confusion. Well, obviously, yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, kidding.
Speaker 2: The narrative goes from oh, it's just a Russian satellite that fell to No, it's just a meteor. Y'all don't even know what you saw. Shut up.
Speaker 3: I love the government. They're just like, no, that's not that's not it.
Speaker 2: It's bould claim.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna kind of look at really quick while we've talked about him for a second. So he is brought up a ton, So where Kamlor Kamler is brought up a bunch, And I don't want to spend like a ton of time on him, because this is actually quite a lengthy article. This is also on the warhistory dot org, and this talks about just him overall. I mean, we don't really have to go deep into this guy, but he is just an interesting human being. I'll say that he personally supervised the construction of Ashwitz satellite Camp.
Speaker 3: He oversaw all of a lot of the camps.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I don't know if you wanted to kind of touch on him, but yeah, he's so. He actually was appointed as a special commissioner for the V two program as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to actually start there. So the officer in question himself here, Kamler was entrusted with running the V weapons projects from its inception. Probably the most extraordinary and enigmatic figure among the latter day Nazi hierarchy was SS General doctor Hans Kimler. He was a great career man who has seen no fighting at the front. As Engineer in charge of Building and construction works, the SS chief Economic and Administrative Officer, and in nineteen forty two, Kammler had responsibility for the planning and design of a number of death camps and had personally supervised the construction of out Schwitz the I'm sorry, the construction of the Auschwitz satellite camp at Burkeanal, which if you've heard of Auschwitz, you've probably heard of burkenhow as well, they were kind of a sister camps. He oversaw the construction of that specifically. But anyway, moving on July of nineteen forty three, Hitler informed Warner von Braun and Oberst doctor Walter Dornberger, senior rocket scientists at the pen mund Research Establishment, that the V two project had been given to the highest priority rating on the later that was on the seventh of July. On the twenty second of July of that year, just a few weeks later, after the destruction by bombing of rocket components plant in Frederick, Schaff and the SS had begun looking for an underground factory that had found a suitable location at Niederschaffer worshen Sure near Northausen Jesus, the largest subterranean factory in the war. On August seventeenth, large force of British aircraft bombed Pina Munde. The material damage was not extensive and more than eighty percent of the bombs fell on open land and in nearby woods. Okay, So anyway, moving on to this, on September one, nineteen forty three, Hans Kammler was promoted to SS Groupenfurer, which is basically like top dude in charge, and appointed special commissioner for the V two project. He recruited two thousand engineers and drew fifteen thousand concentration camp inmates from Birkenhal and Nileswaller three for the conversion work at the former WIFO factory now renamed Nordhausen Central Works and also SS mittenw mittal work, the later by reason of its geographical position at the center of Germany wow okay So, during the first weeks of March nineteen forty four, Kammler was given overall responsibility for underground construction and now had one hundred and seventy five thousand concentration camp inmates under his control. As s S Special Staff known as Balpero. Doctor Hans Kommler became directly answerable to Himmler not only for the production, completion, storage and supply of V weapon armaments, but also for building a number of massive underground weapons factories the size of small metropolises, such as courts at Milk Austria, Zimeitt one and two and EBENIZEB and C okay and forty four. Himler appointed Commler as General Plentipontieri for V two Assembly and C and CV two operations, which had previously been under the jurisdiction of the sixty fifth Army Corps. His leerhun, I'm not gonna pronounce that shit got off to an inauspicious start with the first V two rockets of the campaign, aimed at Paris, both failed due to a fuel blockage. Interesting after shifting location but with the same target, a successful launch was achieved on September eighth. The same day, artillery Detachment for eight to five obtained a hit at Shissiwick, London from the Hague On. From August nineteen forty four until the conclusion of the Ardennes offensive, in addition of V one m V two, Commler oversaw the operational deployment of the V three high pressure pump and was present to observe the first rounds being fired on Luxembourg City on the thirtieth of December nineteen forty four. So again, this dude was an absolute like he was sitting like the realm of conspiracy theory.
Speaker 3: No, he hated people. Yeah, like everybody. He just hated everybody.
Speaker 2: So he never saw fighting at the front, that's for damn sure. But he was definitely a Nazi top dog and he was a true believer in the cause. For lack of better words, continuing on, it says doctor Warner Vallon Braun was told by Kammler that he Commler had been made head of the fighter plane staff and had to report to another place. On the seventh of April nineteen forty five, Kalmler was seen lee being mental work toward the western Hars with a section of his general staff and apart from a cable to Himmler sent from a village called Deggendorf, confirming his continuing loyalty to Hitler. Ten days later, that was the last herd of any of them. Wow. So he took his team and disappeared off into the high mountains. And that's the last name I ever heard. Kermler knew virtually everything about the weapons operational program. His whereabouts after early April nineteen forty five are unknown. There are reports of his death and action defending the check Front against the Soviet Army, and the latter gave short shrift to capture SS men I have a hard time believing he gave his life defending it when he never served on a frontline unit.
Speaker 4: I actually do believe that random theory of him being the person that has been working on this the whole time. I think that they were able to that his fail safe program, or he was smart enough to piece it, have it pieced apart, take all the scientists that he needed, and dip the hell out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, why not? Right?
Speaker 3: I mean?
Speaker 4: And if this is just one of the facilities that was being built underground, and we know that there's more places, what if one of them was missed? What if one of them was so cleverly done that they missed it kind of like a vault, like a v vault, It's very possible.
Speaker 2: So, continuing a recent book by Nick Cook, we talked about this earlier, it proposed to that Commler and negotiate a deal for himself at the United States in exchange for Germany's anti gravity technology. What evidence there is suggests that this was not the case. Well, there's no real evidence one way or another. That's the thing. Borman's nineteen forty four General Plan of Evacuation was drawn up to safeguard the more advanced technological knowledge. By having people like Kammler brought out of Europe before the capitulation, one must not lose sight of the fact that at the end of the war there was a huge inflames of Reich money and scientific personnel into Argentina and Chile, where deep below ground, perhaps some of the more important work was continued. Mister Cook's line of argument is based on documents circulated by the Polish author Igor Witowski, which we talked about earlier. With Kowski, this bulletin definitely states that the equipment at FHQ Waldenburg was evacuated in April and May of nineteen forty five, probably to South America by Jacob Sporenberg. And remember we heard a direct quote from Sporreenberg talking about the underground facilities and how he was pissed that was using so much resources and money on those exact locations.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 4: So by his accounts, maybe they were being built someplace else and he wanted to ship more resources to those locations.
Speaker 2: Maybe it would be in South America that the designer slash builder of Auschwitz and other death camps might have felt more comfortable in his for his own peace of mind than relying on a deal with the United States. One would also think it's safe to assume that the US Air Force had been able to make head or tail of German anti gravity, they would not have bothered with the same old rocket propulsion methods at Cape Kennedy three decades afterwards.
Speaker 4: You know what's interesting, As Russia built an anti gravity device in nineteen ninety two, we built one in nineteen nineties, Like this is this is not unheard of, right, Like these things actually exist.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if they were successful. I know they attempted. I know we've attempted, and I guess that depends on the report that you look into.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was different reports, some saying that yes, it was successful, some saying that no, it wasn't at all. And then there's like actual ones floating around that maybe potentially this happened somewhere, but we aren't sure, so it's just a guess.
Speaker 3: It's a hypothetical.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it goes into this guy, and it goes into his whole life and all of these things and what he did and how fucking evil this bastard is, Like he was horrible, but I think he's actually I think he put it together. I think it actually happened at some point. I mean, why not, I know, seriously, at this point, why not. So we're going to go back to the other article and you can read more into this guy later on and stuff like that. But so pretty much we're going to talk about the rest of the article of uh, you know, the great analysis of skepticism when it comes to this, and you know, really kind of go into it, and then we're going to touch before we wrap it all up, we're going to actually talk about the UFO situation.
Speaker 2: Okay, So all right, So continuing here the case for the skepticism out there. When examining the Diglock story through a critical le several significant problems emerged that undermine its historical credibility. First and fundamentally, there's a striking lack of primary source documentation. No blueprints, photographs, test records, or direct witness testimonies have surfaced in nearly eighty years since the war ended. While Nazi Germany was meticulous in documenting its projects, even the most secret ones, Divelock seems to have left no paper trail beyond with Tawski's alleged and unverifiable interrogation transcripts. The technological capabilities attributed to Diglock also strained scientific credit credulity.
Speaker 3: Credit, it's a weird word, credibility.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you go that route? Right?
Speaker 3: I don't know, We're just going to go credibility. Fuck it.
Speaker 2: Anti gravity technology remains theoretical even today, despite decades of research and technological advancements. Time manipulation is even further removed from current scientific capabilities. The idea that Nazi Germany achieved these breakthroughs in the nineteen forties while struggling to match Allied advancements in other areas requires extraordinary evidence that simply doesn't exist. Moreover, the scientific minds who would have been crucial to such revolutionary project, like physicists of Heisenberg who led the German nuclear program, were extensively debriefed by Allied intelligence after the war. None mentioned anything resembling Diglock in their interrogations or subsequent memoirs. The most compelling argument against Digloq's existence may be the simplest. If the Nazis had developed such revolutionary technology, why didn't they use it to prevent their defeat? A functioning anti gravity device or time machine would have been deployed immediately, regardless of the developmental status, given the desperate situation in nineteen forty four to nineteen forty five. There's a direct quote here from David Murra aerospace scientists. If anti gravity devices actually existed, the Germans, desperate to stop the Allies advance, would have used them. Even if we accept that Diglock was captured by the Americans, the lack of subsequent technological breakthroughs points to its non existence. I gotta say that's a bit misleading. As a matter of fact, America had tons of crazy technological breakthroughs immediately after World War Two because of the Nazi scientists and because of Project paper Clips. So that's a bit of a misnumber. But all right, Sure, if the US military had acquired working anti gravity technology in nineteen forty five, why would they still be using conventional rocket propulsion for the space program in the nineteen sixties. Well, again, as I said, anti gravity does not mean gravity repulsing, think hovering, not jet setting off. So just to work clear, the continued use of expensive, dangerous chemical rockets makes little sense if alternate technology was available. As for the Kesburg incident, NASA's explanation of a meteor, while inconsistent with earlier statements, as far more plausible than a crash Nazi time machine. So okay, their first story that it was a Soviet satellite wasn't plausible enough, So then it's a meteor. So that's plausible, But that's not as plausible as a Nazi time machine. When's the last time we had a Soviet satellite crash on US soil? I don't know, never that, not one time, so but sure, So that's that's why this is more applausible. I suppose the bell shape described by witnesses could easily be the result of suggestion or misinterpretation of a partition a partially buried metallic object. Yeah, okay, dude, all right, so now we're actually gonna shift over to this other article from UFO Insight. It's talking about the Kesburg UFO crash and the Nazi bell. Is there a connection? It's pretty well established that the Nazis had a fascination with the occult and extraterrestrial technology. The fact that they were so far ahead has made many researchers ponder if they might have had such success. There are certainly many top secret Nazi programs greatly ahead of their time. Very true. There is even a possible connection between one of the most secretive Nazi projects and a mysterious UFO crash in an otherwise sleepy town in the United States. Some two decades later. The Kexburg UFO crash is officially quote unquote nothing according to investigations. Despite a wealth of witnesses, it was largely lost to time until the release of a book and on a secret Nazi project in two thousand, which we talked about the Polish writer on this. So here's the two pictures on screen right now. This is the Nazi bell, the diaglock. Right this is the Kesburg acorn that was seen and depicted by many eyewitnesses whose testimonies all line up. Now, I'm not saying this is a one to one comparison. I am saying that.
Speaker 3: They look really similar.
Speaker 2: They look real similar, right, perhaps.
Speaker 3: Similar in some weird ass writing on both of them. To be honest with you, there.
Speaker 2: Is there, very much is. But then also, is it possible that this might be a version one point zero, a version two point zero.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it could be, you know, it could be that old boy when he took the scientist that this is the actual finalized version, or this is just one version in the multitude of them that they've been trying to make sure that it actually worked.
Speaker 2: And they're a route the same size too.
Speaker 3: They're about the same size.
Speaker 4: They're not one hundred percent of the same shape, right, But I find it interesting that both of them have this weird ass riding around the same area, and that it's kind of similar with the tops as well. And maybe they needed to have a dome to keep everything inside. Maybe that helps conduct the energy better. Maybe I don't know, emmaculation. Yeah, let's read in and see what they got here.
Speaker 2: Based on leaked Nazi documents from the Second World War, a link with Dieglock and Kesburg came to light. Divelock or the Nazi Bell appeared to be one of the Third Reichsmoke's ambitious projects. Before we look into the Nazi Bell hoe, we'll first look into the events on a winter's evening in Pennsylvania. So let's let's take a little trip to the past here. Kecksburg, Pennsylvania, December ninth, nineteen sixty five, on the night of December or out of the December night sky, overlooking the small town of Kesburg, Pennsylvania, came a screeching ball of light. The object appeared to move radically as it fell to the earth, and not in the fashion of a meteorite. As it met the ground, the contact would be would sound throughout the entire town. Within minutes of the apparent crash, residents of Kecksburg Volunteer Fire Service were at the site. A strange acorn shaped object about the size of a small car, sat in a small clearing in the woodland. Around its base were symbols that resembled ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics. Now pause, just because of the language that you don't understand, doesn't mean it's obviously ancient Egyptian.
Speaker 4: But I could see what they had pictures though, like it had pictures of symbols. Then potentially see it because it shows certain symbols that were found on both of them.
Speaker 2: So these this is a list down at the bottom here. Well, I mean that's.
Speaker 4: But how do you know though, because they had no documentation of what it looked like, So how would you know realistically what was on both unless there is documentation and that they have and they're like, hmm, they kind of look similar.
Speaker 2: Possibly the time residents had gathered themselves, a huge military presence suddenly descended on the scene. They wasted little time in taking control, ushering people away, and assuring them quote they had seen nothing. Essentially forgotten about the encounter. Uh okay. A short while after sealing off the area, right, you ain't seen nothing, man, I just forgot.
Speaker 3: That's a giant alien in there. You don't see that. That's nothing. That's a tree. That's a tree.
Speaker 2: You're right, mister government person. I didn't see the thing. I just saw. I'm gonna go home and go.
Speaker 3: To sleep, now, you know, go home, homes.
Speaker 2: A short while after sealing off the area came an official announcement that a search had revealed nothing to report. Of course, the local newspaper, who had announced that an object crash in the woods, retracted their story the following day. Some people continue to speak out about what they had seen, however, including that the military had removed quote an acorn shaped object on the back of an army truck. The Tragic tale of John Murphy. One of the town's residents who would take a particularly strong stance against the official narrative was John Murphy, a news reporter and radio host for WHJB Radio. He was on the scene the night of the crash and managed to speak with several witnesses. He'd also managed to snap several photographs of the down object in the woods before they became off limits. Despite the military immediately confiscated his roles of film, Murphy managed to keep one concealed. His manager, Michael Maza, would later state to see Murphy's pictures, although they were dark and grainy, there was a definite cone shaped object embedded in the ground. Murphy prepared a radio show after considerable investigation, titled quote Object in the Woods, which he planned to air. However, before the show went out, two government officials quote unquote arrived to speak with him. His colleague Lee Linda Fascia would later recall them wearing dark suits and insisted on speaking with Murphy alone. When they left, they took with them most of his research notes, photographs, and audio recordings. His show did air, but it was now a much edited and condensed version.
Speaker 4: Y'all bet this reminds me of is that guy with the afro? How he was like so dead set on telling the truth, the one that got murdered by Epscene's buddy, oh or Epstein cellmate. I was just I was just thinking about like he was so dead set on telling the truth on what happened.
Speaker 2: Uh Clay, Yeah, yeah, Clay, Anthony Clay. Yeah. Perhaps most telling is how Murphy would meet his end several years later. In February nineteen sixty nine, while on holiday with his family in California, he appeared to be the target of a hit and run collision. The person behind the wheel of the car that killed him remains a mystery.
Speaker 3: Paul Walker.
Speaker 2: Well, there's some things about Paul Walker too, honestly. Now, let's talk about the black forour Yeah, black fores UFO crash in Germany in nineteen thirty six. There may be a connection more to the bed. Now, this is years before any of the Diaglock stuff happened, but perhaps the first round. Let's see just over twenty years earlier, on the other side of the Atlantic and war torn Europe, the Third Reich were busy developing technologies of many kinds, most of which were significantly far ahead of the Allies. It's no understatement to say that much of the modern world in which we live has its roots and the work carried out by Nazi scientists, work that would continue under Operation paper Clip following the war. Some researchers firmly believe that the Black Force UFO crash Freeburg, Germany in nineteen thirty six is in part responsible. It is their belief that from this incident the surge ahead of the Nazi technology would come. Following the apparent crash, SS troops recovered their remains and arranged for transportation to third Reich headquarters in Webellsburg Bevelsburg Castle. Yeah, you gotta sink your teeth into those wobble us. From here, the back engineering of craft and its propulsion systems took place. To some it is no coincidence as shortly after this incident advancements such as the V one and V two rockets happened, or perhaps the Hanabou vehicle is another example a craft that used anti gravity propulsion technology. The advanced craft could reach speeds of seventeen thousand kilometers per hour and possessed armor completely resistant to heat. I've never heard look that up.
Speaker 3: What the hell is the I've never heard of this either.
Speaker 2: The Hana Hanabu. I hope I'm pronouncing that right. Unless there's some other way to pronounce that in German. Do you have to like throw flem in there somewhere? I don't actually now. The Germans, I feel like, are very anti Flim. They were kind of trying to get rid of all the people that use the flem in their language. But okay, very enough, one technological piece of equipment would stay secret to the world until nearly half a century after the world's end, or the war's end. Let's see that the thing we're talking about would be the diglock, the Nazi bell. We already talked about the two thousand book that was done by researcher Igor Wittowski would release truth about the wonder weapon in which he revealed the world deklock, more commonly known as the Nazi Bell. We talked about this already leaked documents of s S officer Jacob Spoorrenberg anonymous source in Polish intelligence and granted access to the files. Yes, we've covered this already, So now let's talk about the the liquid.
Speaker 4: They're disc they're they're pretty much UFOs created by the Nazis.
Speaker 2: They're flying saucer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's pretty much. And that was from the War Museum. Actually so these are actual photos of the ones that they created the war. So they're flying saucers, is what they are. They are disc aircrafts that were produced.
Speaker 2: And that's verified, historically accurate. That's not just like well.
Speaker 3: I mean this is from the War Museum, so yeah, that is technically oh shit, yeah, apparently this is. There's a lot of different stuff talking about different versions of it. But the nazi u is UFOs yep.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what they are.
Speaker 3: So yeah, they made their own. They made their own. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm going to show it to the cult really quick. I know you guys can't see it very well, but.
Speaker 2: We're going to have to. Damn you know what you know, you know, I'm gonna look it up.
Speaker 3: I spell this, I'm gonna send it to you real quick.
Speaker 2: I got your d h au n e what now?
Speaker 3: Haune?
Speaker 2: I got you Hanabu whoa Yeah. Since nineteen thirty five, the Thule Society had been scouting for a remote, inconspicuous, underdeveloped testing ground for their craft. Thuly found a location in northwest Germany that was known as possibly designed as Hanaberg, which would be where they get Honnabou from. At the establishment of this testing ground and facilities, The SSEIV units simply referred to themselves as h garat Hanaberg device. For wartime security reasons, the name was shortened to Honaboo in nineteen thirty nine. It was briefly designed as the RFZ five along with Vril's machine, once the Hanaburg site was abandoned in favor of the more suitable real Orato Brodenberg aircraft testing grounds.
Speaker 4: So apparently this is apparently this is associated with the rural is it rural society?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So this is it's associated with their secret society as well, the occult society specifically, so.
Speaker 2: Is Thuley Society. Both of those were a cult.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so this is apparently associated with them in particular.
Speaker 2: So so we have flying saucers that the Nazis made through their occult groups, not their engineering groups, all right, along with the V one and V two rockets.
Speaker 4: In nineteen sixty, fringe authors began spreading tales of the UFO Nazi UFOs that were tied to the occults or aliens. According to these series and fictional quote unquote fictional stories, various potential code memes or sub classifications of Nazi UFOs such as the oh there's no way the Hanbu is one of them, though glock is one of them. V seven is one of them, Virural is one of them.
Speaker 3: So there's a whole.
Speaker 4: Bunch of names. Apparently they had this is this is one of those things. Is they're saying that this isn't real, but it is real.
Speaker 2: There's pictures, I know, So there's dated pictures of them flying with Nazi aircraft. Now, grants, I understand photoshops a thing, but like, holy shit.
Speaker 4: So apparently this is also tied to So it confirms largely the documented history of the following points that Nazi Germany claimed territory in New swab Swabinland in Antarca. In the expedition in nineteen thirty eight, they conducted research in advanced propulsion technology, including rocketry, Victor Shorgensburg's engine research horton flying wing air this other experiment that was author sac asx or as six circular winged aircraft, which also ties into the book that was talking about the Morning of the Musicians, and that ties into the Glockade. So it all circles back to each other, which ties in somehow to Hollow Earth as well, it talks about so it is so a lot of it talks about.
Speaker 3: Fandom of it.
Speaker 4: But then when you look into some of the other stuff, like some of the museums itself is talking about it. There's an archaeological website that is talking about it as well. Is a thrilling it says, so the archaeological dig site website is talking about it being reconstructs. One of the most thrilling conspiracy theories of World War two Germany engineers were involvement in spacecrafts and stuff like that. So you have some people that are saying yes, some people that are saying no, they were created in a polished own shocker. One of the theories states that it is used to construction and testing of anti gravity engines, needed it for spaceships. Now if we think about that, and then we think about.
Speaker 2: There's a legendly no gravity in space.
Speaker 4: But we're thinking about the serum that is indestructible as well.
Speaker 3: On top of this, which so.
Speaker 4: If they created something I guess a timeline wise, they would have created the spaceships first, then they would have created de Glack and they would also have used the serum as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then that would mean.
Speaker 4: That they would have an indestructible metal that could potentially transport into different dimensions or be a time machine.
Speaker 3: Or do this, or spacecraft or spacecraft.
Speaker 4: So it would have maybe potentially gone to the Moon, it could have gone to Antarctica.
Speaker 3: It could if it's.
Speaker 2: Anti gravity, that means that you so with the rocket systems like that, the biggest reason why we need rockets is to fight against gravity and break through our atmosphere. If you have anti gravity technology, you don't need that much thrust to get you through the atmosphere. You need very little thrust as a matter of fact, if you're not accounting for gravity. So that being said, Nazis on the Moon.
Speaker 4: It says that the Germans actually finished these weapons and time and the fate of the world. Oh, if the Germans had finished it, the fate of the world would have changed completely.
Speaker 3: They're talking about allegedly a part of that.
Speaker 4: This is specifically allegedly a part of Antarctica as well, so sent troops to several missions to Antarctica to see it.
Speaker 3: Said that the.
Speaker 4: Hannambu had been secured by the Americans in January nineteen forty seven during the Operation High Jump.
Speaker 2: We've talked about Operation High Jump.
Speaker 4: Several months afterwards, information of a UFO crashing over Roswell, New Mexico ran through the US media.
Speaker 3: If one, if one.
Speaker 4: Proposes that the UFOs were the same German spaceships Hannebou, the whole story of the crash over Roswell starts to make sense.
Speaker 2: Oh whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa you every time there is a UFO crash, there seems to be some sort of a liquid metal substance sprayed all over the crash site. Yeah, could it be zero five twenty five?
Speaker 3: Did we just discover like, go oh wait, discovered but we do it?
Speaker 4: But I meant like, do we just like discover an entire rabbit hole that we didn't even realize all tied together?
Speaker 2: If that's true? What if that's true, and there's a big if good.
Speaker 3: Cult members, big if big if that means that.
Speaker 2: The flying Saucers were never being controlled by any kind of alien or extraterrestrial life. It's a crash site for experimental government tech, experimental government flying craft. When it crashes, that's why it sprays all this liquid metal that no one else knows exists. Because zerom five twenty five is seen to be fictitious, which if that's the fuel source, it's not being burned, it's being used in the anti gravity components, which you would use by spinning it, because if you've already got the anti gravity going on, how you would achieve lift is from spin.
Speaker 4: And they both rotate in different ways, which attributes to fusion and fission.
Speaker 2: And it also goes against the magnetic poles of the Earth, so basically you're using physics against itself to move the craft.
Speaker 4: It brings up a point about Americans still going into Antarctica over and over and over again for Operation Deep Freeze in the mid nineteen sixties as well, which to.
Speaker 3: Try to find more of this stuff.
Speaker 4: Herbert size and palk Shock refers to the sources, which we mean of unsubstantial at this time.
Speaker 3: Classic strategies, so.
Speaker 4: Pretty much is a conspiracy theory that they aren't one hundred percent certain, but it goes it really starts to connect everything if you start to look at it. They actually list a whole bunch of different sites to check out to see if that you can tie them together, so you have multiple websites saying yes, this is a real thing. You have other ones saying no, this is just a conspiracy theory. But when you start to really look at it all together, I see pain. See I see a big picture being pain. And what do you guys think? Like, I know that we're presenting all different sorts.
Speaker 3: Of ideas, theories, facts.
Speaker 4: Potentially of what could be what couldn't be. What do you guys think right now? Because I know some of the stuff that we've read isn't factual, A lot of it is factual, so hm, I'm not as one hundred percent certain? So how does it all tie into this? And do you want to read the rest of this article because there's a lot of difference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is pretty much the end of the article right here. And I think the quote from von Braun has a little extra on this one. So yeah, has alien technology shaped the quote unquote modern world? Is it possible that the strange acorn shaped a craft that crash landed in the woodland in Kecksburg was in fact the Nazi Bell? Is there any possibility, regardless of how bizarre it may sound, that the Bell and the leader of the project, Hans Kammler, transported themselves two decades in time or might it be probable that the bell and its technology entered America as part of Operation paper Clip. Might the Kesburg incident have been a citing of the continuation of the project Kommler had agreed to defect the United States towards the end of the war. Might this also explain why the military arrived so quickly following the incident. Maybe a thought worth pondering more, though, is the technology we enjoy today much of this was a continuation of the work of Nazi scientists under the paper Clip project. How much might have been or might have had its roots in back engineered alien technology. How much of our modern world owes itself to another world unknown to us, but perhaps around us everywhere. When UFO researcher out in Greenfield interviewed doctor Warner von Braun in nineteen seventy a paper Clip transplant about how the Germans had become so technologically more advanced than the rest of the world, his reply was blunt and simple, direct quote from von Braun. We had help from them, Von Braun informed Greenfield and motioned with his head to the UFO documents the researcher was reading. When he asked von Braun if he meant extraterrestrials. He simply replied, yes, hm, that's from the guy.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, so and that.
Speaker 3: Tant tizes all into each other.
Speaker 4: But you but with this crash site, there's two bodies that were attached to it as well.
Speaker 2: But then we're back into the source of allegedly, right, are you talking about in Kecksburg?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Were they human?
Speaker 3: Because yes, I believe so.
Speaker 2: Was I talked about in this article? Because I didn't see it.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if it was talked about in this article or if I read it because we didn't read everything. But I know that I was listening to a podcasts earlier today and it was talking about that there was two bodies that were associated with this as well on this website that though they have multiple videos videos to be able to watch too.
Speaker 2: So wow, UFO in orf Yeah, UFO insight dot com for anybody who's curious. But cool, Okay, this is that's so interesting to make that connection.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so this is actually the don't I didn't watch this, but this goes into the whole how they connect to each other.
Speaker 3: And everything like that.
Speaker 2: So it's possible. It's very very possible.
Speaker 4: It is very possible that this is all connected to each other.
Speaker 2: So so yeah, talking about the fringe theory to the pop culture phenomenon. Despite the weight of evidence against the existence, diclock has achieved remarkable cultural staying power, appearing across various media for media formats, and embedding itself in popular imagination. The story found its way through the wily popular video game series called Call of Duty, where deglock featured prominently in the zombies mode as a powerful artifact. The television series Twelve Monkeys.
Speaker 3: Did do you realize that was in here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean that's true, though, very true. The television series Twelve Monkeys dedicated an entire episode to d glock, portraying it as a time travel device. Authors like James Rawlins in Black Order and A g. Riddle in The Atlantis Gene have incorporated the concept into best selling novels. Even television networks have embraced the story, with documentaries on the History Channel and Discovery Channel presenting Dieglock alongside Nazi UFO theories, which again the flying saucer, the Nazi flying saucer that that just blew my mind. Honestly, I'm gonna be doing some more digging into that one.
Speaker 3: After reap, We're gonna have to totally look into this more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, there's a lot more to some of the stuff that they created and potentially had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Uh, like I said, the networks, Yeah, we talked about that. While these progra typically include brief skeptical counterpoints, the visual medium naturally emphasizes the more sensational aspects of the narrative. Well yeah, uh. The story's appeal isn't difficult to understand. It combines several magnetic elements, Nazi super science, UFOs, government cover ups, and the tantalizing possibility of technology so advanced they seem like magic. Diglock sits at the intersection of the of historical mystery, science fiction, and conspiracy theory, a potent combination for capturing public imagination. I mean, I get it, I absolutely do the digital afterlife of a questionable legend. The Internet has proven to be the perfect incubator for the Diglock legend. Websites dedicated to ufology, conspiracy theories, and alternative history have embraced and expanded the narrative, often presenting speculation as established fact. YouTube videos with millions of views discuss diglock as though it is its existence is beyond question, rarely acknowledging the problematic evidentiary basis. This digital proliferation creates a self reinforcing cycle. As more websites reference Dieglock, each citing the other as a source, a false impression of scholarly consensus emerges. The sheer volume of material online can make it appear that dieglock has substantial documentary support, when in reality, nearly all sources traced back to Watowski's original, unverified claims. The Internet has also facilitated the connection between dieglock and other conspiracy theories. It now features prominently in narratives about secret space programs, breakaway civilizations, and government suppression of free energy technology. Each new connection further distances the story from its already tenuous historical warings. Well, I mean, okay, fine, I understand what they're saying here, but again with the evidence that we.
Speaker 4: Do have, and this is from UFO ologists, this is that's what I was saying. This lady isn't like one hundred percent saying that it's.
Speaker 3: Like this is real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so this is a this is more or less giving all of the information, But I mean, I get that they are talking about potentially this is you know that there is an echo chamber right now, because there's so much information of this is real, this is real, this is real since the two thousands, but there is no actual credible information quote unquote that.
Speaker 2: We have this is. This is incredible. I didn't know that it went to this many levels. We had heard about the Glockie. We've been Sam.
Speaker 4: Sam Sam has mentioned it so many times, and honestly, when I started to look into it, I found just a lot of Yes, this is real, but then when you try to look into it more, it just seemed like it was kind of bullshit. But now that we've really gone into it more and more, there's so many aspects that are questionable. Yeah, and pose a question of is this real? Is it could have been something real? And the last thing that, like what I found really was interesting is where did it go? Is the theory about what happened to it, if it was a real thing or not. And so just to kind of touch on that, people believe that Poland that it got loaded onto a train filled with gold and it got taken out of the country. That's the theory that happened. It got the Nazi gold train. The tunnel beneath the mountain is a suggestion it got taken.
Speaker 3: The other one is the United States.
Speaker 4: One of the popular theory is that the SS General Hans so we were talking about, traded the technology to the US in exchange for his freedom at the end of the war. This theory often links to Diagake being associated in nineteen sixty five in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: Another one is South America and Argentina, which.
Speaker 4: We you know, is kind of an obvious one because of the two submarines. So it was said that it was those two submarines actually held it. One of them potentially had pieces of it or the whole thing potentially on it possible, so it's impossible. Antarctica is a big one because of the using the U boats, yeah, and getting there and putting it there, because.
Speaker 2: One of those U boats came from Antarctica, so who's to say it didn't make a stop off in Antarctica, give its payload to the New swab And land base and then make its way to Argentina for the yep, we're here now it's whatever.
Speaker 3: And one of the last ones is Hangar eighteen.
Speaker 4: Some fringe theorists mentioned the device being held in the infamous Hangar eighteen. I suppose a top se US government facility for housing recovers alien technology. So this is also like we were talking about, is talking about it being an alien technology and that this was a part of that. So they got it somehow, and then they were the ones that taught them how to make this.
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest with you. I didn't know when we started this episode about DEGLOCKI diglock however you want to, I don't know how you call it, that we were going to be taking a wild tripped into verified historical claims about the underground laboratories in Poland dug by slave labor from concentration camps by the Nazis, and somehow we are going to make our way into a moon based conversation, in an Arctica based conversation actual Nazi flying saucers, the possibility of the zero five two five, and how that might be the liquid metal that is found on every single UFO crash site that has happened in the continent US. I didn't I didn't know that that's where we were going to be. I didn't here we are.
Speaker 4: I didn't think we're going to be there Eire. And then if the article that we read was truthful about that doctor of wanting it to be shipped in from South Kenya. Yeah, then if that's actually a real thing, there's so much more technology, the advancements when it comes to that, it's crazy. To be honest with you, I don't really I didn't really see where it is. If it's indestructible one hundred percent, and it can be molded into any shape when it's heated up to three thousand fairnheight and.
Speaker 3: Then shape shift again and again, over and over to be whatever.
Speaker 4: Who's to say that it's not being used on the moon? Who's to say that Hitler actually didn't go to the moon and they said and then Trime traveled up there?
Speaker 3: I mean, who knows?
Speaker 2: And then to show how it has anti gravitational properties and how it doesn't even take a real rocket science to make that happen. It just takes a physicist to use this material for that purpose to make it happen. My mind has been blown raven.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's been a wild ride on this episode.
Speaker 4: I would love to hear what other people think about everything that we talked about and if it's real or if it's not, what do you guys think? I mean, there's so many aspects that we touched on today.
Speaker 2: So yes, indeed, we want to hear from you good cult members. The best place to let us know what you think will be in the comments. I'm gonna give all that here in a second. As we wrap up of this episode, I do want to make a mention of this, as we're talking about the Nazi gold and all these things, precious metals have always maintained a value. The Kings of Old knew this, the Nazis knew this, The United States government knows this. And if you would like to get your start in the buying, selling and trading of gold and silver, builly and then go to link in the description do cocsilver dot com and get your start in the buying and selling today when you fill out your information or homeboy Wayne Clark would be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away. Linked to this is in the description below. But good cult members like ravenly said, Oh my god, we want to hear from you. What do you think about de glock? First of all, how the hell do you pronounce it? Second? What do you think about its story the underground tunnels that were being used for some sort of scientific purpose, but all of them have been collapsed and nobody has any real answers to what those are being used for. What do you make of the stories and how they've all surfaced from the two thousands? Do you think that the Polish people finally released some of these documents that they had access to only they had access to. Maybe they released it, maybe not. Who's the say? What do you think about zero five twenty five? What do you think about the hobaal Hobboo.
Speaker 4: Hob New nine Nazi.
Speaker 2: Nazi flying saucers. This is something that I'm just learning about. I had heard something from Admiral Berg going to Antarctica and seeing flying saucers with swastikas on them later on, But like, is this.
Speaker 4: Is actually like real in Antarctica that is housing these type of things?
Speaker 3: I mean, we know that they're real. Did they actually have it? Did Dick Lockie go up there?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, good cult members, We want to hear from you. What do you think about it? Hit us in the comments, Like I said, the best place to do that would be too please hit the five stars. Hit the shares of lif subscribes comments, leave a post re review, and share it with their friends and family. Share us everywhere, especially this episode. We want to hear from you. This is the best way to boost our algorithms. And while you're ready to go, check out metamistics Jonathan showing him the same level of respect over there with the five star views and the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Cajun Night and come join each of us for our individual Patreon lies wos every Wednesday night at nine pm Central links to those in the description as well. Cult members. Share this episode with all of your friends and family. We want to get a consensus. I never knew about half of this ship, and we do this for a profession. We're learning new things every day, so we want to hear from you. Share us everywhere. And with all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And I'm the Cajun Knights and there's one very important, screwing, vital piece of information we learned just as food as
Speaker 4: New and impossible, no pleasure bas