Speaker 1: Each team, the Eagles in the Bengals had five possessions each in the second half. The Bengals scored on one of the five and the Eagles scored on five out of the five, and it was unstoppable. So if they played another quarter, they would have scored seven out of seven. And the Bengals, it looks at me like they lost their guts, they lost their brains, they lost their heart, they lost their gonads, they lost everything on the field of honor. But we'll see what happens. The Raiders are in town, the Las Vegas Raiders, Moe and others, and Lance will break it down later on today. But nonetheless, as you may know, there's an election a week from Tuesday, and Sherry Poland runs the Hamilton County Board of Elections with an iron grip. She is also a national expert when it comes to these matters. When I speak to those of the Democrat Party, if I speak to Tim Burke, or if I speak to Alixe Trountafilu at the Republican Party, I get the same answer. That is, she's nonpartisan. She's built a system that is the envy of the rest of the world. In Hamlet County, And we have the honor this afternoon of being with Sherry, Poland and Sherry. Welcome again to the Bill, cunninghams and Sherry. First of all, I deal with facts. So many people deal with opinion. I only deal with facts. As we sit here this Monday afternoon, how many people have voted? Break it down by in person and by mail? What percent of out of the total on each come election day? How many people in your opinion will vote? Is there a breakdown Republican and Democrat? What's going to happen with the races? Are their difficulties? Will you have results by mid nine on election night? There's a question in there somewhere. Can you answer it?
Speaker 2: Hi, Bill, thank you for having me on. Yes, I can answer your questions. We'll start off with the fact that over one hundred and eight thousand voters in Hamilton County have already cast their ballot in this presidential election. Approximately fifty seven thousand of those voters voted early in person at the Board of Elections on around fifty one thousand have already returned their vote by mail ballot.
Speaker 3: Do you open up?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question. The People's judge and I about two weeks ago, sell on our kitchen table and each of us so we took about a half an hour and we voted. Now, when those votes come in and I assume our two ballots will have been counted at some point, explain to me the process. If Tony Benner, who lives in Green Township, sends in an absentee ballot, it goes in the mailbox. In fact, every mailbox in Hamlelton County is a drop box. You can drop your ballot in the mailbox and it comes into the Board of Elections. Walk through with me what happens to that mail in ballot from the time and arrives in your office to election night. What happens step by step?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 5: Absolutely well.
Speaker 2: First off, if a voter wishes to vote by mail, we do not automatically mail ballots in the.
Speaker 5: State of Ohio, So a voter has to request a.
Speaker 2: Vote by mail ballot by filling out a form submitting it to the Board of Elections. That form must contain the voter's name, addressed data, birth form of ID, and their signature, and it must match what's on file at the Board of Election according to their voter registration. Then we will send the voter a ballot. After the voter votes the ballot, as you know because you've done this, the ballot goes inside an identification envelope. Again, the voter must confirm their name, their address, a form of ID, and a signature, and the ballot.
Speaker 5: Has to be sealed inside that envelope.
Speaker 2: If a vote by mail voter wishes to return it by mail for this election, it's a two sheet ballot, so it's a dollar and one cent or two forever stamps. Or the voter can deliver their own ballot to the Board of Elections using our twenty four hour drop box. If a voter is returning a ballot for a family member, they can do that to something a.
Speaker 5: Little different this year. They do have to fill out a form basically just.
Speaker 2: A testing that they have permission to deliver the ballot for a family member. So then when the ballot, when that vote by mail ballot is returned and receives here at the Board of Elections, our buary partisan teams will examining the identification envelope and compare that information to the voter registration system.
Speaker 5: Once again, if it's a.
Speaker 2: Match, we remove the ballot and we scan the ballots. We do not count the ballot until the polls close on election night. So right now we're conducting what we call acts of preparation. We're confirming the voter's identity and that they were eligible to cast this vote by mail ballot. We're scanning the ballot. We're storing it inside of a dual walcked room. Wherever we have ballots, they are in a dual locked room. It takes one Republican and one Democrat to get into that room. And then after the polls close on election night, those vote by mail ballots and the early in person ballots are the very first ballots that are counted again after the polls closed.
Speaker 1: Please go ahead, Please go ahead.
Speaker 2: We usually can get those absentiers as posted right around eight pm election night.
Speaker 1: So let's say Tony Bender and Green Township has voted a mail in ballot to filled out all the forms correctly. There's one envelope inside the other envelope, and then it is sent in and you open it up. You have Democrats Republicans looking ready to go. But Tony Bender says, you know what, I've changed my mind. I don't want to vote the way I voted for Trump or voted for the Democrat. You know, I want to change my vote for the Supreme Court. I want to change. What If Tony Bender says I changed my mind and I want to vote differently, what happens then?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Once he's cast his ballot, he's done. He cannot change his mind and cast a second ballot. As soon as a voter returns that application to request a ballot by mail, the record is flagged, and if they then go to their polling place on election day, they'll be required to cast what we call provisional ballot, same ballot everyone else receives. The only difference is that it's not counted election night. It's placed in a provisional envelope until teams a bipartisan election officials can verify that the voter did not already cast a ballot in the election. It's how we ensure one voter, one.
Speaker 1: Vote, so there's no second chance. If Tony says, man, I really like what Harris is saying. I love that lady, and I voted for Trump and I want to change it too bad.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Once it's been cast either by mail or dropped off at the board, same way, when you go to your polling place. Yeah, once it's cast, you can't change your mind. In fact, once it's removed from the envelope, there's no way for US Board of Election officials to tie that ballot back to the voter. That's how we keep the secrecy of the vote. We have no way of tying it back to a voter.
Speaker 1: It's a dollar and a penny to mail it. Tony's poor. He puts one little stamp on, doesn't put the extra stamp on, or if forgets the stamp it at all, what happens? If the ballot doesn't have enough postage or no postage, what happens?
Speaker 2: Then the the post office does everything they can to get ballots delivered to the Board of Elections.
Speaker 5: But our recommendation is, don't take any risks.
Speaker 2: Make sure you have the appropriate post edge. And for this election in Hamilton County that would be two forever stamps postage. And I do want to note it differs from county to county. It depends on the number of sheets and the weight of the ballot paper.
Speaker 1: Now, how many registered voters are there in Hamilton County, I'm not sure, but I think the numbers about five hundred thousand on my run? How many people are I actually registered to vote?
Speaker 2: We actually have a little over six hundred and four one hundred thousand yees, yeah, so a little higher than what you have predicted. We usually hover somewhere around six hundred, a little under six hundred, and it's typical for us to be a little over that market presidential election.
Speaker 1: So in the twenty twenty presidential what percent of Hamley County residents actually voted? Of the six hundred and four thousand approximately in twenty twenty, how many actually voted?
Speaker 2: We have four hundred thirty I'm sorry, four hundred and thirty four thousand, nine hundred and fifty six ballots cast. That was seventy two percent of the registered voters at that time.
Speaker 1: Is that it's not high or low seventy two percent of the presidential.
Speaker 2: You know, Hamilton County usually has a pretty good turnout for presidentials. We usually have somewhere between seventy and seventy four percent, and that's what we're expecting this election as.
Speaker 1: Well, about seventy seventy to seventy percent. Now, let's say that here we are on Monday afternoon, about one hundred and eight thousand have already voted. Is an equal number going to vote between now and next Monday early Do you anticipate that number will be over two hundred thousand.
Speaker 5: I think we're going to.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we'll be over two hundred thousand, we will will be close. I think we'll definitely be over one hundred and fifty thousand. Our early in person is just becoming so popular in Hamilton County, and right now we're on track to beat our record that we set in twenty twenty. So in twenty twenty there are over.
Speaker 5: Eighty thousand voters who cast their ballots early in person here at the board.
Speaker 2: We're already beating that pace with still until Sunday next Sunday to go, So we think we could hit almost one hundred thousand voters just at our early vote center this year.
Speaker 1: So if some person wants to go to the nordwod Hamony County Board of Elections and they show up later this afternoon or Tuesday or Wednesday, what is the process? I did it one time just for fun, and I found it very easy. It was friendly, happy. But let's say Tony Bender is on a long bender. He's lost over the weekend, he watched the Bengals play. He was in person. He wided out. He left in the middle of the fourth quarter. It couldn't take it any more, dragging his Bengal stripes behind him. He said, too much to drink. Wakes up this morning, or probably wakes up Tuesday Wednesday and saying, no, I'm going to go vote. Let's say he drags himself to the Board of Elections.
Speaker 2: What happens, Yeah, it's very similar to voting that you're calling place on election day. We will note that our vehicle traffic getting into the Board of Elections is heavy at times. But once you know, we get you and you find a place the park, it's a very quick process to get inside and vote. Again, very similar to election day. The voter needs to announce their name and address to the poll worker and then provide the poll worker an acceptable form of ID. I do want to note that that's a recent change in Ohio.
Speaker 1: He's got no idea, he's got nothing. He's dragging himself in there. He said, I'll give you a year, n example, I'll give you a blood test. I got no idea at all. What happens that Tony Bender.
Speaker 2: Well, those things are not necessary. All Tony would have to do is fill out a provisional envelope. I talked a little bit before about a provisional bout. That's a ballot that's not counted election night. It's placed in an envelope where the voter provides the identifying information as far as their name. If they does not have a form of ID, that voter actually has until four days after election day to provide ID to the Board of Elections. So when he goes into vote he doesn't have ID, he's offered the provisional ballot, it's voted, it's placed in the envelope, it's held into election day. If that voter comes to the Board of Elections by the Saturday after election day, which is November ninth, by five pm, and provides an acceptable form of ID, then his provisional ballot is added to the official count, which occurs about two to three weeks after election day.
Speaker 1: So even that and that's what happens down the road before everything is certified. So let's say November fifth runs through without a major problem, and by election night or early in the morning, you have the provisional final count. One are things finally we got all these thousands of provisional ballots. We have other contests to one type or another. When is there a final decision in Hamilton County? This is the final number. How many weeks does that take?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it takes a few weeks.
Speaker 2: In fact, the Secretary State put all boards of elections in Ohio on an expedited schedule, meaning we are all required to certify by November twentieth. So that's the date that Hamilton County.
Speaker 5: Has set to certify this election. I do want to note that in Ohio we have two counts.
Speaker 2: We have the election night count, which is the unofficial count, and we keep going election night until we get to one hundred percent precincts reporting.
Speaker 5: Then we don't.
Speaker 2: Continue a periodic count over the next two weeks. If there's just one additional official count that will occur on the twenties.
Speaker 5: What we're doing in that two to three week period is we are.
Speaker 2: Verifying the provisionals that are eligible to be added. We also are receiving late rising vote by mail ballots. So as long as a vote by mail ballot is postmarked honor before November fourth and received by Saturday, November ninth, that ballot can also be added to the official count. So we're conducted balloty accounting, we're ensuring that all of the material were returned, we're inspecting them from the polling places, and then we're processing those aptanties in those provisionals.
Speaker 5: So that's what's.
Speaker 2: Happening during that two week period after election day, and then on the twentieth we will run our official counts and have the certified results of this election.
Speaker 1: There's been a lawsuit filed on this. I'm not sure the resolution. Let's say Tony Bender works as a nurse's aid at a nursing home and there's fifty people there that are voting. Either they requested it and they got it, or they somehow not able to get out to go vote. What is the rule now about shall we say, one person gathering dozens and dozens of ballots and putting them in the ballot in the drop box. What is the rule on that?
Speaker 2: So if you can return a family member's ballot, and you can also return anyone can return a voter with a disability stout that's a little bit different. So for voter with disabilities, they can designate someone other than a family member to return their ballot to the Board of Elections, but that person delivering that ballot has to either come inside or Actually, Hamilton County, we sort of set up a bipartisan team that's outside collecting during our busy hours. But they have to fill out a form. They have to felt this attestation, swearing and affirming that they returned this.
Speaker 5: Particular voter's ballot. So that's what's a little different.
Speaker 2: I will note with nursing homes, we work with every nursing home in Hamilton County, and if there's voters who are confined to a nursing home and need assistance in voting, we send a bipartisan team out to that nursing home. And it's a bipartisan sworn election officials that simply do nothing but read the ballot verbatim and then mark the ballot.
Speaker 5: So we actually to have election officials that take care of.
Speaker 1: That sounds like voter suppression to me, I don't know, it sounds like a lot of suppression going on. Nonetheless, Sherry Poland, thank you. Do you have any questions for me? I've been quizzing you the last twenty minutes or so. Do you have any questions for me about politics, sports, world capitals. Something has confused you over the years. I can help you with.
Speaker 2: I think you've answered all my questions.
Speaker 1: And how much long are you going to do this? Because I talked to Democrats, talk to Republicans. Sure the best there is. How much more time do you have left to serve? And are you Are you proud about what you've done at Hamilty County Board of Elections.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm so proud of the bipartisan team that we have here at the Board of Elections.
Speaker 5: I really am.
Speaker 2: It's something that's pretty incredible to watch. It's Democrats and Republicans who put their politics aside when they come here to work because we just focus on a common goal that we all have and not the administering a free and fire election. So I'm extremely proud to be a part of this team.
Speaker 1: Well, with your permission, maybe next week I'll check in, But right now, one hundred and eight thousand voted fifty seven thousand, early fifty in person, and you anticipate a turnout, you might get to two hundred thousand, but probably not close to that. And in the last election, seventy two percent voted in twenty twenty you hope to get closed for more than that number in twenty twenty four. Sherry Poland, once again, you're the best of what you do. And thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And if you thought about controlling the Bengals, would you consider becoming the general manager of the Bengals if offered.
Speaker 5: That is not my area of expertise.
Speaker 1: Nor is it Mike Brown's area of expertise. So that's a bigger problem. But nonetheless, Sherry Poland, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And God bless you, thank you, Sherry, thank.
Speaker 5: You, thank you, thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: All right, let's continue with more. She got to control the Reds and the Bengals, put them all together, general manager. Let's have some victories around this place. And is Carson Palmer's ghost in the body now of Joe Burrow? I don't want to be negative. You know me better than that. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundreds WLW.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, let me in judge for it.
Speaker 7: Look out, Eddie and Ruckie, there are three bears behind you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they're big fans of our show. Oh where are you all? Heady we're helping them out with a squatter problem. There's some blond chick eating their portion and sleeping in their beds.
Speaker 3: What can you do to get her out?
Speaker 1: Two words, Buddy, karaoke machine, Why MCA it's fun to stay?
Speaker 7: Why m A Eddie and Rockie give your day a fairy.
Speaker 8: Tale ending this afternoon the three on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: Hey everyone, it's Jay Chatty and I'm so excited to let you know that my latest podcast interview is with.
Speaker 1: The Work all Right, hit the music Monday afternoon in the Dry State, Good stuff, credon some more coming up later, we'll be Scott Powell about the great reset that's gonna happen in his opinion after next Tuesday. He's optimistic. He's gonna talk about how Trump's not just gonna win, It's gonna be like a landslide like Ronald Reagan in nineteen eighty. We'll see what happens there. And after two o'clock today it will be Moeger to break down the Bengals debacle if we been there before. Absolutely, this is a Halloween week And I looked at Joe Burrows in a news conference after the game. He looked like Carson Palmer. He looked like Boomer Sison. They have nowhere to go, nowhere to hide. I'm good, I'm doing my best, and it's not even close to being good enough. As I've pointed out to Moeger, each team in the second half had five possessions. The Eagles scored on five of five, the Bengals and one of five. If they had any more possessions, they would have kept on running the ball. And the Bengals are incapable of stopping the run. They have no good defensive backs against the pass, and offensively they can't run the football. Other than that, they're in good shape. So I know August is irrelevant, but there were two home games in August and the Bengals lost to both of those. There have been four home games in September and October and the Bengals have lost all of them. I'd say it's a rather friendly jungle. Would you agree? Zero for six? That's a friendly jungle. But then this Sunday, the Raiders, the Vegas rag Raiders show up with Marvin Lewis as an assistant coach, so we'll see what happens. Got to keep hope al eyed. Three and five, and as Joe Burrow pointed out, they have to win I think eight of the next eight of the next ten, and if they do that, they're in hog Heaven. The odds of that happening are not very good, but we'll see what happens. And one thing that Joe Burrow had that look, he looked like a zombie. Didn't know what to do, didn't know what to say. And the team once again is filled with fury and filled with hyperbole. But and the facts on the ground are not good. But then neither of the Cleveland Browns. Thank god they didn't start Jameis Winston last week against the Bengals. My gosh, it might have been a different result. But we'll see what happens. And Moe's going to relate sometime after two o'clock today that sometime at the sometime later I think through the twenty twenty nine season, Joe here in Cincinnati no matter what, and he'll be like thirty one thirty two years old, and he'll be completely a free agent. We'll see what occurs, but the returns are not good. In fact, Moe will come with some facts and figures after two o'clock to see where we are exactly politically, I'm looking to my right. The New York Times put out a poll this morning. This is New York Times. This isn't not even the inquir which is liberal, but this New York Times is a leftist and reactionary. Headline is Donald Trump surges the national lead in New York Times poll. I'm saying what The New York Times has him winning over Kamala Harris forty eight I'm sorry, forty eight to forty six percent, and that means in the seven battleground states he'd be up three to four percentage points. And two weeks ago, the same poll showed that Kamala Harris was beating Donald Trump forty seven to forty four. So somehow, in the last ten days, and the poll included on Saturday, in the last ten days, Trump has gone from forty four to forty eight and Kamala Harris has gone from forty seven to forty six. So none of that's good, especially at the end. This is silly time. The next eight days, God knows what's going to happen in the media. And I continue to believe that the life of Donald Trump is at serious risk. That there's been two thank god, unsuccessful attempts to kill him. And now the Iranians understand what's at stake, The Russians know what's at stake, the Chinese knows what's at stake, and the loons on the left, orient and or the right know what's at stake. And that is if the election of Donald Trump takes place, then first of all, hell's going to break loose. I've seen stories about police departments calling in more police officers and more soldiers. The left does not take kindly to this kind of stuff, and as a consequence, I think if it's announced on on Wednesday morning or Thursday that Trump won the election, all hell is going to break loose in the country. Rioting it's going to occur, and it's going to be ugly. According to some sources, that left is going to call it everyone they can and you see in the George Floyd Riots what that can look like. I know CPD and the Sheriff's office here in Hamliny County is having meetings about what to do on Tuesday night, Wednesday and Thursday. Over time will be required, leaves will be canceled, waiting for some ride. Cincinnati is not like other places we have many riots here. We don't have serious ones, but nonetheless in major urban areas is going to be very ugly if Trump wins. On the other hand, if Kamala Harrison pulls this out somehow, those of us that are functional and members of conservative movements are going to go back to work and do our best to overcome the disaster which has occurred. That January sixth riots were the anomaly, not the rule. There were probably two to three hundred individuals, perhaps incentivized by undercover FBI agents. When I listened to the testimony at Christopher Ray and others, how many were there. There were dozens and dozens of undercover FBI agents that these groups were completely infiltrated by the FBI. Weeks and months ahead of time that Donald requested that there would be a National Guard to protect the Capitol and the White House that were turned down by Nancy Pelosi, who said in real time, I'm responsible for this. Now let me say that again, the media will not cover this story at all, but a documentary film producer, Nancy Pelosi's daughter, has her on film on tape recorded as the events are taking place, that I'm responsible for this. Nancy Pelosi saying that because she didn't protect the capital and that was her job. But nonetheless, there were a few hundred that had completely out of hand, hurt police officers, sprayed mace in their face, beat cops, and those individuals should face the full brunt of criminal justice for what they did. But on the other hand, the great majority of patriots. I went to the Capitol on January sixth and listened to the remarks of Donald Trump. He said, please go to the capital capital peaceably to protest, and things got out of whack, and those individuals who did that. So I do not anticipate that if Kamala Harris wins the election has announced on Wednesday or Thursday that a whole bunch of cities are going to burn. The law enforcement doesn't have the same idea of Trump wins because the left acts differently, the college campuses and immigrant right community, et cetera. And so we'll see what happens. But the early reporting here we are on Monday afternoon New York Times poll says that Trump is up, and the drift is Trump is up, Kamala Harris is down. Also, I would point out that CNN pointed out that Donald Trump could win the popular vote, which has not happened but once. In last thirty two years, there has only been one time the Republican run for the presidency won the popular vote. That was in twenty oh four by a very thin margin. The Democrats seven in the last eight elections have always won the popular vote. So for the Republican to win, you have to kind of have to wead the needle just so in order in order to win. But that's where it's headed, and the media pointing things out to my left, CNN, I suppose there was some clown at the Madison Square Garden that took about four hours made some intemperate remarks about Puerto Ricans that he meant to be a joke. He didn't intend it seriously, but our CNN is running with it about speakers at the Trump rally of Madison Square Garden had racist comments to make about Porto Ricans, and this morning the Trump campaign has said that we disavowed those remarks, so he should be more forceful and come out even more. But the mainstream media will play any wrongful remarks of a comedian with a joke that falls flat to indicate that Trump is semil responsible for that. No one would ever say that when Michelle Obama talks about men, that means you and me disregarding the medical needs of women. That we don't care about our wives and our daughters. We don't care about our granddaughters and our aunties. We don't care about our sister's health. And that's somehow acceptable comments to make about we males, which I find discussing. I care more about my wife than about myself. I would give my life for my granddaughter, or for my daughter in law, for my sister. Absolutely, men care about women, maybe more than women care about women. We care, we love them, we want to protect them and take care of them. That's our nature. So the idea that men simply disregard women's health is a bunch of crap, and Michelle Obama should be called out on it, but of course you will not. We've been so accustomed the last few years of having the mainstream media go off and some left wing tangent, some hoax that many have decried the idea that the so called establishment media has lost its contry over the election narrative. It used to be ABC, NBCCBS could simply dictate what the whole nation was thinking and get away with it. The woman who heads up ABC News has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to Kamala Harris and her campaign directly and indirectly. That that is the leader of ABC News. So when David Muir or others want to comment upon political matters, they don't have to be told what must happen to keep their employer happy. To me, that's just the way the game is played right now. I want to ask about do you believe in the mainstream media or do you think it is trustworthy at this point fifteen percent. I'm surprised at that high, aren't you. Fifteen percent of Americans trust the mainstream media. They've lost control and it's the reason is for years, if not decades, the media has pushed false narratives that involved Republicans that they would never cover with Democrats. Lastly, we've had these stories repeatedly about Donald Trump and his sexual peccadillos. Last week, for like four or five hours, CNN put on a swimsuit model with Sports Illustrated who claims thirty plus years ago she was dating Jeffrey Epstein. Now, by that model's perspective, boy that was kind of a wise decision, wasn't it to date and live with Jeffrey Epstein. But they found themselves in the presence of Donald Trump, and she alleged that Donald Trump groped her in front of Jeffrey Epstein, not over her objection. She said, I really didn't object to the time or indicate it was something I didn't want, But nonetheless Donald Trump should have known that. And so this was a story like for one day that Donald Trump groped a swimsuit model thirty one or thirty two years ago, and that should be a story in the campaign. When all the sexual peccadillo of Democrats are diminished or not covered at all, you may know that Kamala Harris herself as a somewhat interesting previous sexual background with numerous men. In fact, many say that's how she got to the top of California politics by using may I use the term her feminine wiles. There's all kinds of video out there, like with Montell Williams, who was the television star and data Kamala Harris for a period of time, and one classic scene as a reporter asking a very much younger Kamala Harris, are you his daughter, and that look in her eye could kill a ten people. And she said, no, I'm not his daughter, referring to Montell Williams. Plus her history with Willie Brown that'll never be discussed to any extent of the mainstream media. Also, her husband, Doug em Off, the second gentleman, maybe soon to be the first gentleman, as at least slapped, may I say inappropriately a woman. There's never an appropriate time to slap a woman has spun her around, and he was violent with her, and the media doesn't cover that, doesn't deal with that at all. Not a story you have. Also, the first gentleman to be possibly the second gentleman, Doug m Offer, knocked up a nanny and nanny was nineteen. He was forty four, caring for his two children. Now, to my knowledge, Kamala Harris is not going to ask a question about her husband knocking up a nanny and the baby wasn't born. I would assume there's no reporting on it because it's bad for the Democrats, especially Kamala Harris. And I assume that the nanny had an abortion that killed her unborn baby. Not a big story. Governor Tim Walts of Minnesota I won't mention the stories online. I don't believe them, and I don't disbelieve them. I don't believe or disbelieve any of these charges. But they did to Clarence Thomas and Brett Cavanaugh was disgusting. Would never consider doing that mainstream media to a Democrat whatsoever? The stories about Tim wats as a coach or on the internet, you can check it out yourself, they are disgusting. Would the media pursue that to talk any of the to any of his football players? Would they send large numbers of bus loads and planeloads and reporters to track down Tim Waltz's sexual history to see what went on, what didn't go on, what's true, what isn't true. Absolutely not won't be pursued. It's off limits, especially when there's classic tropes of sexism that are plaguing Vice President Harris and they're really not covered by the mainstream media because it hurts the Democratic Party and they're not going to pursue that. So when the media goes down the rabbit holes of the last several years about the Russian collusion hoax that tied up the first two years of the Trump presidency, and all the individuals indicted and char ours turned out to be not a hoax, turned out to be real. There was no one in the media said, you know what, we're wrong about that. How about hands up, dun't shoot? Michael Brown and Ferguson his hands were not up. He never said dun't shoot. He was trying to kill a cop when he was killed. The cop killed him in self defense. To the media or seeing it, never say we made a mistake on that one. No, how about the Jesse Simlet hoax in Chicago, or the Covington KKK kids hoax, or the very fine people on both sides Charlottesville about Trump that hoax, the Russian Bounties hoax, or the Kyle Rittenhouse hoax, or the UH border agents whipping illegal migrant hoax, or the NASCAR noose hoax, or the Trump assaulted secret servant agent and grabbed the steering wheel take me into the Capitol That was a hoax, or the MAGA assaulted Paul Pelosi hoax. The media went with the fact that Paul Pelosi, Nancy's husband assaulted in his own home, that it was a mega defendant that did it. That was a bunch of bs go on and on and on. So when something fits their diatribe, the media prints it. If it doesn't fit, they ignore it. And that's the way things are. Let's continue with more coming up next. You have to pay attention to how the medium manipulates your opinion for a defined result that they find acceptable. So the stories about Tim Waltz or Kamala Harris's sexual history will be ignored, but those of Donald Trump put on Front Street, even when they're rejected later on as a hoax, no one ever apologizes for any of it. So let's continue with more. We never stop you, and I simply continue. After one o'clock today, we'll be a guest who spends time considering that after next Tuesday we're going to have a massive, massive vote for Donald Trump, and then after two o'clock today will be mowing. So much more BlimE becomes available. Five one, three, seven thousand. The Truth will set you free. Bill Cunningham, News Radio, seven hundred Wow.
Speaker 10: Lynch McCallister, your favorite Bengals player and anything else that's orange and black, it's Bengals line. You're a three hour HOODI hookup tonight at six on seven hundred Wow. A home of the best Bengos cover it right.
Speaker 3: Just like your Bengals tea that's bang.
Speaker 4: Enter it now.
Speaker 1: One of Cunningham and Great America. And my friend mc grace philosopher has a column up. It's on Newsmatch. They can get in most places. Dot Powell, Don Powell is a great American. The headline on November the fifth, We're voting for nations great reversal. And the term fascism has been thrown around repeatedly, mainly by the mainstream media. The Democratic Party. Fascism. I'm gonna give you the definition. Many Americans have no idea what it is, but fascism is a form of government where most of the country's power is held by the elite or one ruler or a small group under a single party, not allowing dissent, and fascist governments are usually totalitarianism and filled with authoritarian one party states. So is that the United States of America? Do we have like one party in charge of all the states, all the cities, the federal government. I don't think so. But nonetheless, Scott Powell makes the point that in the last four years Americans have experienced an unprecedented and unconstitutional abuse of federal government power and response to COVID nineteen election irregularities, the January sixth protests, and open borders. And the party closest to fascism, I would contend is the National Democrat Party. So when you engage in that kind of behavior, which is fascist, accused Donald Trump and the Republicans of being what you are. Scott Powell, welcome again in the Bill Cunningham Show. And Scott, your column is great. I have it in my hands, I'm looking at it. I downloaded it from Newsmax. Kind of explained to the American people. As far as fascism, what's happened the last four.
Speaker 6: Years, Well, you've described it very well, Bill, I really can't add too much to it. The fact is that the the you know, what prevents fascism from arising, of course, is the Constitution of the United States, wherein we are you know, where the people are in charge of voting, voting in and voting out good rule and bad rule. Unfortunately, American citizens, I think, have been a little asleep at the wheel, a little derelict and sort of writing on the laurels of the normalcy bias that America that they remember from childhood. Is the America of today, and it is not the America of today. We are losing our country. And I would argue that this November fifth is really the second American Revolution, and it's it's the second American Revolution because we are in the process of the theft of the election in November five. Mark my words, what they did in twenty twenty will be re enacted on steroids.
Speaker 1: There's a big headline which is on Virginia has been a blue state but also but you know, generally Virginia is in the column of the Democrat Party Kamala Harris likely to win. A headline judge orders Virginia to stop its removal of non citizens from state voter roles. Explain to me how a judge can say, you know, it's illegal for non citizens to vote, so a judge orders Virginia to stop removing non citizens from the voter roles. Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 6: Yes, exactly. And that judge, by the way, to all your listeners, is a corrupt judge. He's probably he's probably been bribed with hundreds of thousands of not millions of dollars to take that position. There's no other explanation for it. We don't allow foreigners to vote in our elections. Really, they have to be citizens as a registered voters. You go crazy.
Speaker 1: It's apps. I read this and I said, wait a minute. For example, in the state of Michigan, there's five hundred thousand numbers of voters registered to vote then total eligible voters in Michigan, and the Michigan Secretary of State wants to change some of that, and the court system won't let them change. And in Virginia, when I read this story, the governor Youngkin, I think is trying to do a good job. The judge orders Virginia to restore voters removed from the rules, restoring access to about three hundred thousand illegals, non citizens who are going to vote, and the judges Patrick Giles, who's appointed by a Democrat, and now they're seeking to go upstairs to hire court. We'll have a few days. And that's exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: You also say in your column, which I think I think is wonderful.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 1: An agenda seemingly designed to destabilize our country by overwhelming our healthcare system, the hospitals, education, the schools, welfare systems in which we spend one hundred billion dollars or more on illegals in this country while bringing in skewered election results from a spike in illegal immigrant voting. And when I talk to my friend Wayne Allen Root in Nevada, he'll freely tell you that there's tens of thousands of illegals who vote through the culinary unions, that they have specious ability to vote legally, but they all have driver's licenses. And so you point out this is like a banana Republic in this election. Can you imagine Scott Powell for the next four to eight years on top of the last four the Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz who's a marshmallow man of clown that they're in charge of the federal government. What happens Let's say you and I get together in eight years from now and we've gone through four years of Biden and eight years of Tim Waltz and Kamala Harris, we go through twelve consecutive years. What happens to our country?
Speaker 6: Well, we will last twelve years if we don't turn this country around in this election. We have lost our country. I mean, we're already on the cusp of losing any semblance of civility and law and order in major cities across the country. We have terrorists inside our borders that have been brought over during the last three and a half four years under Biden Hesbolah from Venezuela. You know, Hesbola had a large contingency in Venezuela. We've cleaned out not only the Venezuelan jails of criminals who are now in our country. And oh and by the way, we've all heard the news of these Venezuelan gangs, these armed gangs taking over entire apartment complexes not only in Aurora, but in about four other cities in America. This is crazy. But it's Hezbollah that is probably potentially the bigger threat to us because these are trained terrorists that are blood you know, that are bloodthirsty people, and they don't hesitate to create violence and kill people. So this is a reality. I mean, I think we have to recognize that our opponents in the Democrat deep state are deathly afraid of us. You know, that is patriots pointing out that they are in the process of stealing the election. They've already told us the election results will not be known for days, and those days will be used for introducing hundreds of thousands of fabricated ballots while simultaneously triggering false flags to induce chaos and distraction from the vote fraud. And what are those false false flags? Well, they're likely racial false flags, like the death of George Floyd. We have to expect that. Again, we shouldn't overreact to a violent incident such as a truck bomb going off near a polling place. That's a fairly likely thing to have happened, that's easy to pull off. We should be aware and not overreact to incidents of terror that I just spoke about, or violence instigated by foreign enemies such as Hesbolah. And they're scattered around the US and they and they are targeting you know, the power grid, the power system. I mean, these people want to take America.
Speaker 1: Down, no question, you have a bree it's a.
Speaker 6: Plan to there's a plan to do this. And the Democrats are adjoining hands to some extent with foreign enemies because they have something in common, and that is stopping Donald Trump from assuming office. He's going to be He's going to be elected probably in a in a landslide, but it's after the election I mean, clearly the votes will be a landside. It's the vote counting that's the problem. So maybe that maybe maybe that that will just be demanded and we'll have what happened in twenty twenty, where you know where Trump was ahead into all these states by even hundreds of thousands of votes, and then day by day they dwindled away until Biden had a slight lead and it was over right.
Speaker 1: Scott Powell, you have a great part of this. So we all know about the Possecomma Tatis Act of eighteen seventy eight, which limits the federal government's power to use the military for domestic law enforcement. But then this you reference more ominous in a recent development in a form of US Department of Defense directives which changes the Posse Commatatus Act. Explain what Biden Harris has done. They did this in August and September of this year, just a few weeks ago. Explain what the new direct re.
Speaker 6: They revised the DoD directive number forty fifty two four zero dot one, and everybody can look that up. Just put in search DoD Directive five to two four zero dontar one and you can you can read it. What it is. I mean, they're not even hiding it. You know, most of us think about military power being used in America. We think about foreign threats with the military directed against adversaries outside our borders. But what would happen if this directive would turn American military power inward? And that is what this directive does. Despite the insurmountable wall of posse comittantas that bars federal troops from participating in civilian law enforcement, this updated DoD Directive fifty two to forty one loosens the criteria for the use of deadly forced by the US military against American civilians. This is a reality. It also creates a fast tracked process that authorizes the military to act in chaotic situations that might be associated with what with with groups exercise of their right to protest constitutionally prote First Amendment rights, and it sets up a system that provides a right. You know. The disturbing part is that there's a rapid transition to military action and it reads like a playbook for long term domestic military engagement. And if we get accustomed to seeing the military in public places on the US soil to keep or restore order or confront civil disturbances. When and where would that end? Then we would no longer be civilians in a democratic, constitutional republic, but rather subjects in a national security state. This would be unbelievable, but everything is in place to pull this off. So so Americans need to understand this. Certainly, don't overreact to any false flags. We can't overreact to any incidents of you know, even a truck bomb going off in a polling place would be national news. If the power grid goes down in one section is going to be national news. We want to keep our cool and proceed because I think God is going to open up a way here. You know, we have a remnant of people in America that have been praying for years and months leading up to this election.
Speaker 1: Well, when you talk about acting in a fascist fashion, which is a CNN an MSNBC talking point, that Donald Trump and the Republicans are fascist or their hitler writes whatever, which is a familiar card they've played, beginning with Barry Goldwater and Ronald Reagan and Bush forty one, Bush forty three, even Paul Ryan was called a fascist. But the fascism is when the federal government under Harris and Biden passed these directives of the Department of Defense to allow more military action inside of our cities to keep things under control. That is fascist. So when you're the fascist party, it'd be wise to call the other side of engaging in your behavior. And as further evidence, Minneapolis after the George Floyd riots burned and Tim Waltz and his wife open up the windows in the governor's mansion to smell the aroma of freedom as tires and businesses burned, and he would not allow the National Guard to come into Minneapolis because it wasn't sufficiently containing minority members. That Tim Waltz said, well, we have to have a more diverse National Guard, and it may trigger individuals to commit more violence. And so they weren't used. And that's the guy that would be a heartbeat from the presidency if Kamala Harris is elected. And so that is that's even more frightening. I'm thinking, my god, we're in trouble if this thing goes the wrong way. No, remember the fifth We're in trouble.
Speaker 6: Make no mistake. Wallace is a communist. He is a anti American communist that wants to bring our country down. Look what he did to Minneapolis. I mean, that's what he wants for America.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 6: And we got to staircourse. There's far many more more of us than there are of them. Never underestimate the you know, the numbers and the power that we really have. The patriots in the control are really in control more than ever before. We just have to remind ourselves keep our cool. We need to be intelligent and smart and how and how we react and how we push back because you know it, we're we're gaining ground, they're losing.
Speaker 1: Ground, I hope.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 1: But when I see George Soros and uh and his family buying large uh talk radio stations and uh, you know what George Soros's feelings are about this country and that they're very active in the news media to make sure a certain message is given, which is an element of fascism. Fascism means one party control and that's exactly what National Democrats are doing. And I'm sitting here with a voice. It's one voice, but Scott pal all I can say is that we're in trouble.
Speaker 6: Well we are, but let's keep the hope. Remember, you know, in my article, I remind the readers to turn to song ninety four to twenty three, which says, and I'll quote he meaning God has brought back their wickedness upon them and will destroy them in their evil. The Lord, our God will destroy them. So you know, this wickedness that we see is going to come back to them, and you know, we know that God is really in charge, and I believe that God's not going to allow this wickedness to continue. I pray to God Trump as a remarkable man. I mean, he's clearly got all the qualities that this country needs. He has faith, he has courage, he has persistence, and by bye Dolly, that's exactly what's needed. And he's the man for our time.
Speaker 1: I love the prayer of Saint Michael the Archangel. And we're in a difficult time. We have several days before the election and the system is not done with Donald Trump yet and I don't know what lies ahead. I want him to keep safe. I know I texted with his son Eric Trump recently and that his dad's not playing golf anymore. He's very protective of where he shows up and how he shows up. And I just pray to God Almighty that we can get through November the fifth, make the right decisions politically. Let the country move forward. Scott Powell, we got to go once again, call him on Newsmax. We're voting for nations great reversal. We can go a different direction. At a minimum, Donald Trump would stop some of the madness. But if we don't go that direction, I'm not sure that may God have mercy on us, because if we elect the wrong leader this time is going to be extremely consequential. Scott Powell, You're a great American and thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Scott, Thank you, Bill, appreciate it all.
Speaker 1: Right, Billy Cunningham, let's continue on news radio seven hundred wlw WO.
Speaker 7: Will be picking new drapes for the Oval office, which party will control the House and Senates? What about the local candidates issues?
Speaker 12: Live?
Speaker 7: He's had all that other junk. No fifth, Great Americans like you cast your ballot unless you do it early.
Speaker 1: My wife complains that I'm always early.
Speaker 7: But regardless of when you vote, make sure you're an informed voter.
Speaker 1: Don't vote while stupid.
Speaker 7: Listen for the latest election news on seven hundred w l JAWAI.
Speaker 1: I'm sheref for Richard K. Jones. Your Shriff, I'm.
Speaker 13: Here something trumple Maniacs. Welcome to the house. The whole comania built. You know something, Usually when I'm in Madison Square Garden on Boddy Simon giants on Linen World heavyweight titles, and I'm cracking people over the heads with steel chairs, and the energy in Madison Square Garden is off the Richter scale.
Speaker 3: But today trumple.
Speaker 13: Maniacs, the energy in here is something like I've never felt. The energy of all these trumpemaniacs is the most powerful force in the universe. And today this is Donald Trump's house.
Speaker 11: Brother.
Speaker 14: Hello, Hello, Hello, bye, and I'm I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: You know, segu When I checked with you about an hour ago, you were slumped over in your chair. You told me you were tired, wanted to tap out. You're tap it out. I think I'm gonna tap out at two third eye. And I'm tired. I'm tired. I can I'm tired. Like Anthony Richardson. I bet you he's I bet you he's a real popular figure in the circle city of Indianapolis. Right now. If I was an offensive lineman, I don't think I'll show up next Sunday. We're too tired explaining the American people. What happened? Because many people don't know what you're talking. Well, heave the stude reporters of proud service, every local Thamestar Heating and air conditioning dealers Thamestar quality you could feel in beautiful northern Kentucky. Call any weather Heating and air at eight five, nine, seven, eight to one forty eight. Twenty two Sports now second. Anthony Richardson is the second year quarterback for your Indianapolis Colts. Twenty two years old. He signed a four year, thirty four million dollar rookie contract right thirty four mil in the fourth quarter. What happened? There was a play yesterday in the second half in their in the second half that Anthony Richardson, I guess was running around and he looks to the sidelines and taps his helmet, which means here it is. That was a lot of money right there.
Speaker 15: I don't think I was gonna be able to do that next place, so I just lookst I didn't need a little brick right now.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, if you're tired, why do you stand in front of cameras? Admit it? I would say stupid. I had a pain in my shoulder, my knee. Yeah, I had a migrant headache. Yeah, yeah, No, he's twenty two years old. Yeah, twice he kind of scrambled. He leaves the field because he's tired, tapped out in the Yeah, what now? What do you? What do you? How's that? How's bench him? Right? I want to know what Rocky Boyman has to say about this? Well, I want to know is what Jim Irsay's gonna say. What's he gonna say? I bench him? But you're paying the guy thirty four million dollars and he's the future. He's the future Peyton Manning of that team. Not exactly. Well, I mean he's a future quarterback. How do you do that to your team? I have no idea. Do you ever tap out?
Speaker 13: Never?
Speaker 1: Do you think Rocky Boyman? Did? You're gonna have my dad old fingers when you think Rocky Boyman did it? Sat X did you do it? Saint Xavier, Savior Xavior whatever Savior? Did you do it at the park?
Speaker 16: Never?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did did Rocky do it? In the pros? I will ask him did the down from us Tony Pike tap out? I'm going I'm going to ask did he tap out at Carolina, I might ask him. Yeah, I'm saying that I don't think so well, Sega. I want to say one thing that Deer Park's big game against Madeira didn't go right, but nonetheless the park is in the playoff and that's all that matters, right, And we collected thousands and thousands of water bottles very good through Chris Euster who's on the board of education. On the bus to take down to North Carolina. I want to thank the Madeira faithful head up by Kenji Mattsizudo who actually donated thousands of bottles of water and we filled it up completely. And guess what, dery Gark may have lost the game, what we won a merit in front of God Almighty because of what Deer Park did for the citizens in need in North Carolina. And I want to know this, how did cole Rain do? They lost again? So they went over again for the seat. Okay, if somebody had told you a few years back would be two consecutive years what col Rain went zero in twenty right, No would have ever believed it. No, you better get involved. Well, I think you know who ought to come back, Tom Bolden. No carry combs thing, go get him back, come back and revive, revive, revive, dig him up like old honey. Now, Anthony Richardson was stupid yesterday. How about your guy from the Chicago Bears, Tyreek Stevenson explain it, taunting the crowd after the Bears went ahead with like about twenty seconds to go in the game. He's at the other end of the field, not even knowing that the final play is taking place. Jalen Jayden Daniels is running about forty yards back and forth, back and forth, upside by, north, south, east, west, all over the place. This guy decides, oh, wait a minute, the game's not over. Seconds before he and his team's his mates gave up the winning Hailberry touchdown, Tyrone Stevenson tipped the ball to Noah Brown alone in the end zone and the defensive back doing the tawning of the fans. Yeah in Washington, not real popular. Shall we say, spend him and find him? What do you do to Anthony richards the same thing? How can you get The news conference was an hour after the game, so he has time to think about what am I going to say? My knee hurt or something? But I mean he tapped, He tapped his head. So I mean done, he said, no, I got tired. He was, you know, twenty two years old. I got tired thirty four mili. Not enough of what they're saying in Indianapolis. Now you're he's getting ripped across the league. You're avoiding the obvious question. Speaking of Joe Burrow has now been inhabited his body by the ghost of Carson Palmer. Bengals update, Well, he brought to you by good spirits, Winding tobacco and party Town your tailgate headquarters. Bengals dropped to a three to five and zho to four at home this season with the loss yesterday as they were thumped by the Birds. The Raiders are next with Marvin Lewis coming back to town Sunday. Could Marvin Chaine sides and take over from Zach Schuler more tonight on Sports Talk at six oh five with Lance and Company. We need it All Giants and Steelers tonight Monday Night Football, Fox Sports thirteen sixty Soccer Game one, best of three tonight in the MLS Playoffs, New York City FC against FC Cincinnati six o'clock ESPN fifteen thirty. Game three of the World Series Tonight in New York. Game time is eight. Dodgers lead it there over the Yanks two games to nil. You might recall one of the years, and I talked to Pauli about this. O'Neil, Yes when he played for the Yankees the first two games of a World Series. They lost at home, then went on the road, won three straight, then came back home. O'Neill was spoken of the Yankees, reminded them of what happened Number twenty one, who, by the way, the Reds thought were no good traded for what's his name, Roberto Kelly. Correct, he said, this is the beginning of the resurrection of the Yankees to win four straight. And what about what about Otani? Is he playing or not? Apparently he's playing tonight. Will you aminder what he had a mindor dislocation of his left shoulder Saturday night? Pop it in, but he should be ready to go, they say, pop it back in and let's play ball. Back to the Bengals yesterday, that vaunted defense that couldn't stop Jalen hurts the Bengals with three pressures many the entire day, three one two, three pressures on the Philadelphia quarterback. That's the second fewest in the league this year. The Jaguars had two earlier this year. What about Sacks? What about him? Said, I don't think anybody got to him each team. And then the push push or the brotherly shove ought to be in every playbook. I don't you put you put two of the Why not put b J. Hill and like another defensive lineman behind Burrow when you're at the goal line and push him a hairy s man, get a big ass tackle and say here right come. I mean Jalen Hurts is gonna That's what he's gonna be known for. When he makes the Hall of Fame, he gets so he gets revenge when against Joe Burrow when they when they beat Oklahoma, like what sixty three to twenty eight in the national title game? Now what that was third and one on the thirty nine and you try what up the middle? Of course, also also Willie over the Over the weekend, we say congratulations to Chuck Martin, who became the winning best coach in Miami RedHawks football history with his sixtieth win as the RedHawks rolled past Central Michigan forty six to seven. They ever get in the Cradle of Coaches, having never left Miami. Everyone else left Miami. What happens, Well, he beat Walker's record. Now he's on for glory, runs a clean, great program in Miami. And segment you ignore the fact that when I saw the news conference of number nine Joe Burrow, I thought about one man, Carson the other number nine, Carson Palmer, and know what he'spent about seven eight years here and said, you know what, I can't take this anymore. I'm leaving, and that Bengals tught Bengals thought it was BS. Guess what it wasn't BS. Well at some point what Joe Burrow call Carson Palmer and say I can't take it anymore? Will that happen? So yay or nay nay? I we'll see about that. I think Joe Burrow is gonna is tough, tougher than Carson Palmer, although they did both win the Heisman Trophy. Well, they come here as golden boys, they leave a zombies. Well, I'll tell you one thing, whether they got ten, they got ten to go, and Burrow still thinks they can win about seven or eight of them better be right, because they better start going on a roll this Sunday to the Super Bowl. Correct. But if they if they roll about seven or eight in a row, then we'll believe. I do not believe, well, I do not if they do that, I'll believe if they roll out seven in a row. I do not believe. You got the Raiders, then that you got the Ravens, and then at Baltimore and then a break, then a break. Now, well but remember last year though they went on they won that game before the break and then went on a little bit of a roll to this second half. Almost well, well, it's Joe Burrow, the second coming of Carson Palmer. No, be sure, yep you are? Yeah, you want to tap out on that one? Okay, tap out? How does Anthony Richardson walk in the locker room this afternoon? I cannot wait for for Rocky Boyman to come in here in two thirty five? Did he ever top out? Did he top out? You'd ever tapped out of the park?
Speaker 3: Did you?
Speaker 1: I had a sprained ankle. I chewed it off. I kept playing. I mean when you played baseball at X Yes, yeah, you told your manager, Hey, I don't want to play to day. No, I'm playing. I'm not playing. I'm giving my best. Yeah, but whatever it is what if you were at the park and playing basketball, Jerry would what would the coach say? No, your role coach? I don't know. A big game against Madera and I I don't want to play. I can't play. You can't walk in the locker room, all right? And he's making thirty four million dollars they can go and he's twenty two years old. Is he out of shat or watching? He might be on waivers? Is he out of shape? I don't I mean that play he was Joe Flacco. I don't know. Indianapolis got to be in complete. At least Joe Burrow didn't quit. At least he didn't say I stopped. Let everybody said, well, why wasn't he in there at the end? Because you put Jake the snake Browning? And what's he going to score forty five points and thirty five seconds?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. Should Taylor's still been calling the plays for the Bengals. He's had a bad season, awful that fourth and one play? Sure the way, I don't know what he was trying to do there. Well, I don't know if he's trying to be cute, trying to be clever, trying to outsmart the Eagles or what. But it didn't work. Good to be the matre d is some steakhouses opened up by Dave Shuler. How about opening up some steakhouses and Zach Taylor. I e Zach Shuler can be the matre d. I mean, help you to your table, sir, Come with me this way is that of possibility. Reservation for Cunningham. Come with me, sir, reservation for six right in here. No, he'll he'll be fine, you think so? Yeah, what evidence do you have of that? Faith and hope? I have hope. Faith, that's all I all I have. Sagment is hope. That's all I got out the show. Look at the Shawshank redemption. Ifing got out of there, got out. I have hope. He's still in Mexico working on that boat. I feel like I'm in some sort of time warp loop. I'm going back into a loop. Let's see your favorite high school team either won or lost Friday, Deer Park the Bearcats. The Bearcats went to Colorado and lost the Prime Time the Bengals lose, lose. They FC's got to win tonight. I doubt it. Well, I anticipate the worst every game, I anticipate disaster, But vacant look in the eyes of Joe Burrow told me fortunes and pages and episode about what's coming. In his mind, he's thinking, what the hell just happened? I don't know what to tell you. Carson Palmer had enough and finally left fifty million dollars on the table, and he was finally traded to the Raiders, then went to Arizona. Did he go to Arizona? We went to the Raiders first, that's right. So the Raiders are in town, but Carson Palmer Darryl Lamonica, Jim Otto played for the Raiders. Is that with Carson with I don't think so. His former head coach will be here and Carson, what about it? Do you see something developing here? Little fee? Would that be dramatic? That would be wouldn't that be something number nine? But the vacant, empty look in the eyes of Joe Burrows spoke volumes to me about what he's going through. All right, segment, let's be positive, don't be so negative, okay. And by the way, Dwayne Wade's statue wasn't veiled in Miami, and look at that statue. I'm looking at I'm thinking he look like who would have Hell's that? And Dwayne Wayne's looking looking up at it with this guy screaming with his mouth wide open, and Dwayne Wade is extremely unhappy looking up at this statue. The guy looks like a clown in the statue and Dwayne Wade is thinking, what in the hell is that?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 1: Remember the statue of Liberties faces the brother of the guy who sculpted it. Take a look at those two faces. Do you see any similarity in those face? Absolutely not. It's a work of art. Whoever that sculptor was, he better work. He better be out of the country. I'm saying heat fans roast the wage statue. There's no resemblance. But it's a work of art. And it's like Charles Barkley Matt on the inside the NBA. It's like it's an artistic representation. Okay, kind of like Joe Burrow, Like this show is an artistic what'd you say? Artistic representation? That's what this show. It can't be wrong if it's artistic. You know that, I know? All right? Segment give me out of the stud's report coming up after two o'clock is Moeger breaking down the Bengals loss in August, September, and October. The Bengals are zero and six at home with no wins. And this is a super Bowl contender according to Moeger and according to Tony Pike in Austin, these guys are going to contend for the Super Bowl. They have not won a game at home since December of last year. Those three on to tap out too, Get me out of the souzire point Willie and Otter of better days aheadifty one and fifty of them till opening Day. Can't wait for Opening Day? The Reds and Giants and Tito Francona, here we go again. We leave you with the immortal words of the stew Report.
Speaker 3: It's depressing.
Speaker 1: You're right, it's absolutely depressing. What's depressing is watching the Bearcats, then watching the Bengals. And how about Dan Hord and Mo did the game in Colorado's at two am? Took all the charter, all night landed, go right to the Holy Grail and that happens, and then Dan Hord has to go through that again. How are we looking? I hope they're paying him well. Not good. On news Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 7: I mean while in the forest, Eddy and Rockie hump pounding something.
Speaker 1: It's a lamb with the genius side. You'll grant whatever wishes we want.
Speaker 4: Just think of the good you could do. What do you mean you could and hunger bring world peace?
Speaker 13: Sam?
Speaker 1: I was thinking more like a solid gold ouse with a money fountain, like Scrooge McDuck.
Speaker 7: How about one for your promo, went ouncer.
Speaker 1: We'll see thanks a lot, pork Face, Eddie and rock this afternoon at three on seven hundred WLW Bill cunning into Great American for Joseph Chevrolet and Coleraine. What a great October they're having one of their best ever right now. You can lease a loaded V Blazer or loaded DV Equinox only two eighty nine a month, or take up to ten thousand dollars off a brand new twenty twenty four Chevrolet Silverado. The most honored pickup in America thatay is the Silverado. Joseph Chevrolet is the number one name in Cincinnati. Visit at Joseph Chevrolet dot com. Most importantly, the lowest prices, low interest rates, a great selection, and a knowledgeable sales staff like the Great American. Once you've been to Joseph Chevrolet, friends, neighbors and families always buy from the Joseph Automotive Family. Joseph Chevrolet and Coleraine and Joseph Schev.
Speaker 4: Your Halloween soundtrack entered this nationwide. Keward on our website. Man win, that's win.
Speaker 3: Enter it now.
Speaker 13: I'll make a good woman bag, make a good woman steal, I make an older woman less, make a young girl.
Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham the Great America. Let's continue with Moeger, who's beaten, ridden, hard, put away, wet, from Colorado to Cincinnati and beyond. Moeger, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And the big question is this, mo Why are the Bengals three and five? Why do they lose the two preseason games in a home that don't matter? But they lost them? Then why they ozero and four? Why they have gone through August, September and October have not won one game at home?
Speaker 9: Why?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: Why they're not very good?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Thank okay, thank you mine, I think, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: Good to talk to you, Willie.
Speaker 16: I think when you've played eight games, you have offered a large enough sample size for us to be able to make conclusion about you. As a football team, and the one that I have is this team is simply not very good.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 16: They have some good things going for it. Joe Burrow is a very good quarterback, leads the NFL and QBR. They have some good offensive weapons. The Bengals offensively yesterday early in the game, did some really good things. Mike Kasicki perhaps most notably, but the whole, the collection of their parts, is not a very good football team. Now, not very good could still get you into the postseason. The standard to make the playoffs in the NFL has never been lower. But as this team is currently constructed going to win let's say, seven out of nine, I kind of assume the buy in to make the postseason still going to be ten wins for the Bengals to get to that number. This team, which hasn't won at home yet, which doesn't have a lot of difference makers on defense, and which at times can't get out of its own way, is this team going to win seven of its next nine games? If you believe the answer is yes, you've watched a different football team than I have, and at some point you need to hang your hat on something besides what the schedule makers give to you, because we do this all the time. Well, you know, they play the Raiders and they're more than a touchdown favorite against them, and but the Chargers aren't great. And yeah, well neither were the Patriots. Bengals lose, neither were supposed to be. The Washington Commanders Bengals lose, and frankly that the Browns and Giants games were probably closer than they should have been. I'm not interested in the schedule. I'm not interested in the opposition. I'm interested in how the Bengals play. And they haven't played well enough for a long enough stretch of time for me or I think anybody to reasonably believe that they can accomplish their goal, which at the beginning of the season we all thought was to win the Super Bowl. And again, I keep coming back to that, right, this was a season. This is why they didn't move on from Jamar Chase, I'm sorry, from T Higgins. The idea of this season was to win the Super Bowl, not sneak in skate by, get to nine wins and hope the tie breakers fallow your way, not barely eclipse bad and somehow get in as the last wildcard.
Speaker 3: It was to win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 16: If you've watched anything over the first eight weeks that would suggest this team is capable of winning seven of nine and doing that, you have watched something different than what I've watched.
Speaker 1: Of course, beginning the season, and we were told by Joe Burrow that this is the best team he's ever been on. They've plugged all the holes. T Higgins were all in. And I have flashbacks every now and then during a game, Moeger, I have a flashback. I think of Carson Palmer to Chris Henry and o Cho Sinko. Then I think about, Okay, this time we have Joe Burrow, Heisman Trophy winner, first team, first team College Football Player of the Year, wins national titles. Is there something about Cincinnati where you put on the stripes an over period of time you contract some illness of virus Like the Plains Indians were anthrax infused blankets to keep them warm in the summertime, and after using the blankets for a period of time, they all got sick and died. Is there something about Cincinnati that sucks in? These Heisman Trophy winners, these fair haired boys from all over the world, they come here ready to go Philly Urine and Vinegar. I replayed in my mind, Carson Palmer, We're gonna win here, et cetera. We're gonna do this. Marvin Lewis, he's gonna assistant coach of the Raiders is in town Sunday. I think zero and nine in the playoffs with Marvin Lewis. Do you see the reincarnation of Carson Palmer and Joe Burrow? And at some point the life would be sucked out of him and after six or seven or eight years it would demand to be traded. Do you see that again?
Speaker 16: Well, first of all, Marvin was zero to seven. Let's not give him two losses that he doesn't deserve.
Speaker 1: Well, he would have played two.
Speaker 9: Sure.
Speaker 16: Yeah, he does come back with the Raiders this weekend, which adds an interesting dynamic to this game. I mean, look, Carson Palmer did something that I'm not sure any other player would ever do, which is say, I'm leaving close to fifty million dollars on the table because I'm not gonna play here anymore, and I'm gonna force you to trade me, which obviously the Bengals ultimately did. I would have a hard time believing anybody else is ever going to do that. But I mean, look, you've you are going to get to a point if you're if you're Joe Burrow where if this continues, and I'm talking about over a protracted amount of time, where if this continues, where you feel like, you know what, I'm not being given a chance to reach my full potential as a winner in the NFL, because, let's face it, that's what quarterbacks are judged by.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, that's what, Right, That's why.
Speaker 16: That's why we viewed Tom Brady as better than Peyton Manning, even though Peyton Manning in a number of statistical categories put up better individual seasons often.
Speaker 3: Right, It's why.
Speaker 16: We don't put Dan Marino in the same conversation as some of his contemporaries like Joe Montana and John Elway. Guys that that won rings, that position is defined by winning. Lamar Jackson will be the first to tell you that he's got two MVPs, but he's not going to be viewed as the same as, let's say, of Patrick Mahomes until he wins one. Same for Josh Allen in Buffalo. And so I can see a time I don't think we're anywhere close to it. Yet, where if you're the quarterback of the Bengals and you're putting up good seasons and you're doing everything you can to help your team win, and yet the winning isn't coming, where you examine, is this where I want to stay?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 16: The good news for Joe is it's way in the future, but he has still got an opportunity to hit free agency while he is still in at least close to his prime years. The good news for the Bengals is that's not until after the twenty twenty nine season. So I do wonder, though not so much from that perspective, what would the fallout be if let's say the Bengals finish the season with ten losses, right which was impossible to fad them before the season started, But let's say that. Let's say they bought them out. Let's say they bought him out and finished seven and ten, which you know, let's face it is a distinct possibility. Right now, Let's say they bought them out and finished seven and ten. Let's say they finished with a losing record and they're on the outside looking in. Does everybody to just shrug their shoulders and go, well, okay, let's run it back with basic the same organization, same coaching staff, same roster, or does that compel change. Here's what I would ask about Zach Taylor. Then I'd be the first to acknowledge Zach Taylor's done a lot of really good things in Cincinnati. He's won five playoff games. By the standard set by the previous head coach, Zach Taylor should be in the Ring of Honor tomorrow, and I don't think he gets enough credit for the job he and the staff did on their way to the Super Bowl in twenty twenty one. But I think in any business, if you're thinking about letting someone go, you have to ask, could my competitors make me pay for this? Meaning, well, one of my competitors swoop up Zach Taylor and make me regret moving on from him. I don't think the answer is yes. I could be dead wrong about that. I don't think the answer is yes, And so I do think you could get to a point where you go, okay. The two most important people in any organization are the quarterback and the head coach. We love our quarterback, yep, Is this the right head coach to get them beyond where they've got?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 16: Know they asked this in Tampa Bay twenty two years ago with Tony Dungee and John Gruden, and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers ownership at the time would certainly tell you, man, Tony Dungee did everything we ever could have asked him to do. We just don't feel like he's the guy to break through the doorstep, and so we're gonna go get somebody else. I do think those are fair questions, and I think they will only intensify if this season ends up unfolding the way we don't want it to unfold. Is this the best coach for this quarterback that we've got to win while we have him well? And I think you are being completely fair if right now you say the answer is no. And I think you have to ask about Zach Taylor. Boy, if we let him go, are team's gonna push each other out of the way to hire him as head coach? And then we're gonna look back and go, man, we let a Hall of Fame coach get away. I don't think the answer to that is yes.
Speaker 1: I gotta talk to you about money. Mac. He's issued some bad checks recently, but nonetheless, as I look out as strategically, there's the draft, there's the development of players, then there's game day. The draft is completely controlled by Mike Brown and a small group of individuals who evaluate talent. The second issue is development of those players, which is on the coaching staff, especially especially the line coach for example, the backfields coach, the DC, THEOC, and then game day decisions. Recently, is it fair to say that Zach Taylor aka might add I call him Zach Schuler sometimes has terrible game day decisions? Terrible game day decisions like yesterday, third and one. What's wrong with the tush push? I love the Eagles, the Birds on their tush push. It's unbeatable. Why does it seem of late that Zach Taylor is making terrible game decisions that cost the Bengals victories? Why is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 16: It feels like he outsmarts himself, Willie. I mean, look, since twenty seventeen, the quarterback sneak has worked at a success rate with one yard to go close to eighty eight.
Speaker 3: I do not know.
Speaker 16: Forget the Toush push, which I certainly would have been okay with them employing. All you had to do is look across the field and go God, you know what, Nick Sirianni seems to rely on that when there's more than a yard to go, could we do that?
Speaker 3: I don't know why you don't quarterback sneak there. I have no idea.
Speaker 16: It's one of the most successful plays offensively in the NFL. It's not third and four, it's not third and five. And so go through the sequence here. First of all, I think going for it was the right call. Thirty nine yard line, your defense is stopping no one, it's a yard to go, going for it. There was the right decision, So start with that. No problem with going for it. But then, well, get the play in slow. So now you got to call a timeout? Why, like, why is that play third and one? Why doesn't that just you know, get screened into Joe Burrow's headset. Then it appears that Joe checks from what looks like is going to be a run to the right to the run to the left, which tells the defense here's what's coming. So they run right into a wall. All right, you're gonna go for it now on fourth and one. Awesome, Again, no issue with this. It drives me nuts. And it's not the first time this season that Joe on a gotta have it play, I think against New England it was fourth and two, throws a pass behind the sticks. He throws it to Jamar Chase with Cooper Dejen the corner for the Philadelphia Eagles bearing right down on him. Jamar Chase is awesome. He has no chance to make that play. Now. Is that Zach Taylor or is that Joe Burrow? You know, we can debate. All I know is this. The result was Eagles got the football game over. And it just it feels to me like there is a reluctance to lean into the obvious. And the obvious there for me is fourth and one quarterback sneaks are successful eighty eight percent of the time, which tells me if you try it twice, you're gonna be successful once. Why they refuse to do that doesn't make any sense whatsoever. And it's not the first time this year where I have felt like Zach sort of out smart him, out smarted himself, and Joe Burrow maybe to a degree, outsmarted himself as well.
Speaker 1: Money Mac has issued some bad checks recently. The young kid had at one point a game or two ago, the announcer said, well, he's eleven or eleven and the fourth quarter overtime and all of a sudden shank and that was a bad That was a The snap was fine, but they'll hold wasn't the best. Now, Money Mac has issued some bad checks recently.
Speaker 16: Why well, his first two seasons from fifty yards or beyond, he was sixteen of eighteen and then includes the postseason sixteen of eighteen. Pretty good right from beyond, from beyond fifty yards, So you'll take that right. You understand it's not an automatic kick, but you know, all right, he's he's got to make the kicks from distance. Sixteen of eighteen, and as we talked about this, I'm double checking that because I want to make sure I.
Speaker 3: Have that right.
Speaker 16: Yeah, he was sixteen, I'm sorry, was actually seventeen of nineteen.
Speaker 3: From fifty and beyond, not bad. That's why he's Moneymack.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: I obviously made some of those in clutch situations.
Speaker 16: But the reason why the Bengals used a draft choice on him, and the reason why he has looked at as such a weapon, is because you could use him from distance. Since the start of last year, he's ten for eighteen, including yesterday, missing the fifty four yarder. What makes Evan McPherson special is his ability to make those kicks. In the absence of that, he's just an average kicker. That sounds harsh, but NFL kickers are supposed to be close to automatic from fifty and in and again, you allow for the occasional mishit. You allow for the occasional pat miss, but by and large, an average NFL kicker makes an insane percentage of kicks from forty nine and in. Well, Evan McPherson is good at that. What is supposed to make him a weapon, and one of the reasons why the Bengals gave him a contract extension that they did is this dude can make the kicks that other guys can.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 16: Since the beginning of last year, he hasn't been able to do that. So fine, you might rely on him if it's a forty three yard field goal and the game is on the line. But what makes him special, what's supposed to make him special, is he's good from long range. Since the beginning of last year, he hasn't been well.
Speaker 1: Each team had five possessions in the second half. The Bengals scored on one, the Eagles scored on five for five and if there were six, it would have been six for six. There's no stopping the Eagles on offense. The Bengals rushing game is non existent, and their ability will stop. I'll give you, give me a fact.
Speaker 3: I'll give you a statt me give you a stat.
Speaker 16: The second half yes and the second half yesterday, the Philadelphia Eagles average point eight two points per play, point eight two. That's twenty seven points on thirty three plays. The NFL leader in that stat is the Detroit Lions at point five to four. So think about that, oh point eight two points per play by the Philadelphia Eagles in the second half.
Speaker 3: The NFL lead is point five to four.
Speaker 16: That tells you, first of all, at times how good Philadelphia's field position was, and two how good their their their offensive efficiency was. And let's not let's not let the Bengals defense off the hook. You know, we talked about it in the pregame show yesterday. From the Holy Grail. Trey Hendrickson had an opportunity against a backup left tackle by the name of Fred Johnson who used to play here.
Speaker 3: He had an opportunity to dominate. He didn't.
Speaker 16: He got dominated Bengals up front, no sacks, Joseph Osai had just one quarterback hit. Saquon Barkley didn't put up an enormous number, but pretty much did whatever he wanted. They beat him deep on the DeVante Smith passed down field that there's not a Trey Hendrickson is awesome, and I think he's He represents one of the greatest free agent signings in Bengals history.
Speaker 3: Beyond that, who do they have that?
Speaker 16: If you're an opposing offensive coordinator, you say, boy, this guy can just wreck everything we're trying to do. And and not not just against bad teams either, but if you're if you're you know, the offensive coordinator, the the Baltimore Ravens, Todd Makin, if you're you know, thinking later on down the the Pittsburgh Steelers are playing better offensively. They certainly looked good last week with Russell Wilson. All Right, who on the Cincinnati defense can take us out of what we're trying to do in the game. I don't think there's anybody in the secondary. There hasn't been since Jesse Bates. I don't think there's anybody among the linebackers, and beyond Trey Hendrickson. I think they have a good unit up front collectively, but who individually? If Trey Hendrickson gets taken out of the game, who else can step up? And the answer yesterday was no one.
Speaker 1: Well, this is Halloween week. We have mindless zombies with their eyes rolling back on their head and their arms extended forward, stalking around.
Speaker 3: What do you do on Halloween?
Speaker 16: What are your what do you give the kids there and then?
Speaker 1: And they're gonna like it?
Speaker 6: I'm not.
Speaker 16: I'm not participating every Well, that's that's that's bus because everybody knows your home.
Speaker 3: It's not like you go anywhere.
Speaker 1: I don't go, so everybody knows your home.
Speaker 3: Give it just.
Speaker 1: I have nothing.
Speaker 3: No, And I see you ms of prov ones, I give it.
Speaker 1: No, I have a bunch of those. But no, I'm giving nothing and they'll like it. They don't like what I give them. That's what. I give nothing, and I expect nothing. I'm gonna be in my basement, way low into the storage area, up on a shelf.
Speaker 3: Once you got how many of this prov once you got laying.
Speaker 1: Around several dozens, maybe ten dozens, something like that.
Speaker 16: It's not you only play one chorus. It's not like you lose.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 1: I got balls.
Speaker 3: I'll take some of those.
Speaker 1: You want to sleeve the balls, Yeah, I'll give you a sleeve. Next time, I say, I'll give you a sleep we've only gotten. I'm not giving candy that's going to rot their teeth and cause diabetes later in life. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: What if?
Speaker 16: What if somebody dresses up like Trump or somebody for Halloween? You'll give them candy, right.
Speaker 1: I'll give them a dozen balls. I'll give them a dozen heavy ones. Jd Vance comes. He's getting a dozen balls because Trump has plenty of those. All right, Mogar, thank you.
Speaker 3: I just want some prov ones.
Speaker 1: You got it, Willie. I'll give you a sleeve. All right, thank you. Let's continue. You gotta keep hope alive, is all I say. Keep hope alive, because all we have is hope. On seven hundred WLW is there a.
Speaker 4: Special time you like to listen to scoon'sloan?
Speaker 1: I love to listen to Sloaney while I'm jogging. He makes the miles go faster. I listened to Slooney in the shower after my run.
Speaker 8: I listened to Sloaney in the shower too, It reminds me of all those group man bands I had in Japan.
Speaker 3: Really, my problem is he's so funny and compelling.
Speaker 1: I run out of hot water.
Speaker 4: I guess anytime is the right time for Sloaney.
Speaker 3: Oh Man, I hate cold shower.
Speaker 4: Shrink it tomorrow morning at nine on seven hundred WLW and check out his podcast on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Paul Luck told me a few hours ago that McKinley approved several loans last week. The customer was turned on by another lender or bank. They could not help, but McKinley stood up and said, oh I can take care of those loans. Get your loan approved today by calling seven nine hundred called to consolidate all your credit card debt and high interest rate debt, some as high as twenty percent. Customers are saving about two thousand a month off total debt. And if you close your refinance by November the twenty sixth, you skip payments in December and January. First payment not due until February of next year? Are you kidding me? Save money? First payment not due until February of next year. Call McKinley to get pre approved to purchase a brand new home. Ask about the first time buyer down payment help. They have five percent down payment grants. Unbelievable. Don't fall behind in your credit. Call McKinley Mortgage. Now you're gonna know right away if they can help. Number to call five one three seven nine, seven hundred. By the way, rates of dipped or bestlow Rates dot com.
Speaker 4: Look alive Cincinnati.
Speaker 8: QUI go to the right side, steps away from the defenders, give themselves with time. Now steps up fires heads towards the end zone.
Speaker 12: It is, oh, yeah, whoa you talking about the balls on the gross.
Speaker 3: And don't don't the girl say, just don't buy me.
Speaker 2: The ground.
Speaker 3: Shadan Daniels extended to play.
Speaker 1: Over and over and over wal tal't tousta.
Speaker 14: Hell Hello, hello, hello, quiet, I'm I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 6: Guy.
Speaker 1: Say tell the story of the defensive back for the Bears and what he did just as the play started. Explain whether that was from the Washington Commander's radio net work. The Bears defensive back Tyreek Stevenson was taunting the crowd when that when that play started to develop, all of a sudden, he looks and he goes, oh, wait a minute, this one's heading to the end zone. Im about to get back into play just seconds before he and his mates gave it up. Uh, he actually was at the back of the back of the group that jumped up, and he actually tipped the ball to Noah Brown for the game winning touchdown Bears. And he's about thirty He's about maybe thirty yards away or how many. He's town towning the Washington crowd. He goes, oh, wait a minute, there's still a game going on over here. To go back over here. We haven't heard about of the fate yet of mister Stevenson. Now what about one. I understand that Rocky Boyman, who refuses to come in today is supporting Anthony Richardson of the Colts, the quarterback. Is that true? I just can't believe Rocky tapped out on us today at two thirty because he's following the leader ship of Anthony Richardson to the Colts. Explained that to the American people what he did well. Anthony Richardson yesterday in the Colts game, took himself out of the game in the third quarter, saying he was tired. He told that to the media afterwards. It wasn't hurt. He just tapped his head to the sideline and they brought the other quarterback in. I don't know how long he was out, maybe a play or two or whatever, twenty two years old, making what you say, eighty four million, thirty four million over four years close enough, and Anthony richardson the coaching staff, thought something's wrong here. What do we got? He came off to the side and said, I'm tired, went down on one knee. They sent in the backup and not that much.
Speaker 15: All right, that was a lot of runner right there that I did. And I don't think I was gonna be able to go that next place. So I just you know, I just told saying, I did you need a break? Right there?
Speaker 1: He had a break? You need a break? Are you okay? I was gonna I'm exhausted. Well, I think I was right. I'm working on fumes on this stooge.
Speaker 14: Rip.
Speaker 1: You got out this morning, are you right? No question? I'm boup all night and then you got in about six in the morning. Yeah, and you're working on fumes here we are about nine hours later. We didn't tap out, did we. I don't tap out to you tap out. You may take me out, but I will not tap out. Take me out, but I will not tap out. You know what I'm saying. Well, he the Stooge reporters, a proud service of your local Tamestar heating and air conditioning dealers. Tamestar quality you could feel in Northern Kentucky called Johnson Heating and Coolie at eight five, nine, four, seven to two sixty fifty one is rock? I'm been tapping out right now? Where's the rock? A rock? Is he only a maybe? I think maybe he's got a game tomorrow night. I don't know, but he's tapped out. Fall in the lead of Anthony Richardson. Bengals up. They brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town with thirteen locations in Northern Kentucky. Needed to go there after after that loss, Yeah, Gamel, I needed to go to Party Town and get some booze.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Will Bengals fall to the Eagles to go three and five oho and four at home? Is that possible? It's at his mind boggling to be winless in four games at pay Course Stadium with sixty eight million people in that place. Oh, wide it out and then the thing with the Bengals are wided out the Rats come to town this Sunday morn to night. Bengals line lance and who's there? And who's their assistant head coach? Six oh five right here on seven hundred WLW. That would be the one and only Marvin Lewis. Got a text here from Jeff Beckham, who's the brother of David Beckham, the soccer star, who says, you imagine you telling Gordon Vetterino, I'm tired and I can't play for Burnett Pontiac. What would happen? You stay tired, you're on the bench, go home? Yeah. Should Anthony Richardson be released? You can't be because you're guaranteed thirty four million? I mean that I would punish him?
Speaker 5: Do what?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: How does the twenty two year old get tired? Any two scrambles? How about Jaydon Daniels. What if you said, you know, co I can't throw the ballb tied the whatever it is. The stats people figured out that Jade and Daniels in that and scrambling at the with Zeros on the on the final play he scrambled forty yards, was running around. Was he tired?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: He just with the ball down there in boom. All I can say is segment We're in trouble. But one thing about Joe Burrow. He's not tired, but he's got the Carson Palmer vacant, distant zombie look in his eyes. His eyes are rolling back into his head, his arms are out parallel, and he's stumbling and mumbling and fumbling all around pay Course Stadium like Knight of the Living Dead. That's him. Soccer Game one of the best of three in the MLS playoffs tonight, New York City FC in town to take on our beloved Orange and Blue men of AKA FC Cincinnati at six. They need to win. ESPN fifteen thirty. You look at what happened at Deer Park against Maderra. By the way, Chris, Euster and Greg got together something in the range of ten thousand water bottles. Fabulous, Matthew twenty five, and I imagine Cole Rain lost again. Correct? Correct, They're now oh for twenty the last two seasons, right, right, But who's in the playoffs Deer Park? Raise Saint X. That might be We're Rocky. Maybe rock is tapping out at st X. Baseball Game three of the World Series tonight in New York City eight o'clock. Dodgers leaded there over the Yanks two games to none. They're already saying the Dodgers are going to go after Juan Soto after the season.
Speaker 3: Eh.
Speaker 1: How much money were talking about? Seven hundred mil? Oh be unbelievable. And I guess shoey O'tani's going to play with that minor dislocation of his left shoulder suffered Saturday night. Hit it so you know, seg when I pitched for Zaber University, right, I'd have dislocated right elbow. Joe Hawk came out the managers and said to me, Willy, your arm looks a little bit out of joint. I said, coach, put it back in. I'm staying on the mound. He then grabbed my shoulder, grabbed my arm, popped my elbow back into a located status. I said, coach, give me the ball, and then you were throwing the one. Two One was of course the fastball at least seventy two miles an hour. Two that was the curveball off the table, just like Sandy Kochax. Three, three that would be the slip pitch. Carl Hubble four would be the change of pace and then the devastating five knuckleball Phil neicro style. Nobody knuckleball right, nobody touched it. No, And I can say I said, coach, put me in. I'm ready to play, but not not.
Speaker 14: One.
Speaker 1: Let's see, well he looking ahead. Now the Bengals have the Raders this Sunday. Then they're at Baltimore. I believe that's a Thursday night game in Baltimore, leave or Sunday night. Then they have they Then they're looking at a road game at the Chargers. And Jim Harball whatever he's gonna do out there, he's a clown. And then the Steelers after that, now taking out the Cowboys after that one. Mike Tomlin could take the Bengals and beat the Steelers, or he could take the Steelers and beat the Bengals. For some reason, Mike Tomlin gets it done with less talent and worse traft choices than Somehow, the Steelers keep on keeping on. But Zach Schuler will be operating a steakhouse a year from now. He'll be in town, sir? Is that four or five in your party? And speaking of that, Tgi Friday is filing bankruptcy. Friday's gone out along with frishes. You better get your big boys here. I'm gonna talk to Paul Luck if he wants some free spots. We need big boys and hot fodge cakes before it's too late, amen to that. And McDonald's is not the Hamburgers. It's the onions, right, they have too many bad onions. I think Anthony Richardson has some bad onions, to be honest with you. But what about the Trumpster though packing pack Madison Square gardener was what twenty thirty thousand inside outside, fifty thousand people outside, and CNN says it was racist, spewing forth disinformation? What what what happened? He called Trump or a Nazi, yeah, and a fascist fascist, But that that doesn't that's not that's not sewing. I don't know. I don't think so. When Tim Walls, who had his own problems, if the media would ever publicize it, which I said that that is a Nazi like fascist rally, is that hate speech? I would say so yeah, no, no, no, no, no, no, that's discretion. What of the Trump said that against her? That'd be it, right. I don't know, Ellie, it's a week from to morrow. What's gonna happen? What's gonna happen. You tell me you're the political king. Trump wins. That might be where Rocky is today. He's probably got the election one week away. Bull Do you think Donald Trump would tap out and say I can't do this anymore? Well, he you know, he's been running around eight years old, thank you. And she was on stage a week ago. She was complaining that he was tired and all this stuff. Confused she was. She was at an event like I think last week. She was only on stage for six and a half minutes and then see you later. It's a tater. How about Beyonce and Jays are wrapped up in this P Diddy deal. By the way, have you seen much on that? Because Beyonce is supporting Kamala Harris bing go but allegedly and that that event turned into a riot because because beyond they all thought Beyonce was going to do some singing performance and she said no, I'm walking the Harris campaign. So New Orleans like Fats Domino. When you say Beyonce will perform, what are you thinking? I think probably she'll sing a couple of tunes. I want to hear some music, right. I couldn't care less about her or Tate. Who's bigger Tate or Beyonce. I don't know. I did make a difference. What their endorsements mean a lot. She Tata's in Indianapolis. She might be listening to us. Now, what about Anthony Richardson? Is he going to tap out? But he's probably going to the concert tonight. I want to know where Rock is. He's afraid to come in here because of what Anthony Richardson did. I'm wearing his jersey. Never thought of what happened. He tapped out on twenty two years old then and around the rock. We gotta get back. I think he's got a game tomorrow night, Willie. I think he's at a game tomorrow. I we need he needs to face the American Conference. He needs to face the music. Anyway. Why is he afraid? He's afraid to come in here? I don't know what to tell you, but all right, give me out of stute report second, we're done. FC needs to win tonight. Cole Rain loses, Deer Park loses, Bearcats lose, Bengals lose. We need a victory somewhere. It's up to Jeff Birding to bring home a win by FC. Then get ready for it next Sunday when Marvin Lewis comes to town coaching the Raiders. Raiders against the Bengals. Will Joe Burrow tap out? I don't think so. You never know, segment, give me out of the suite report. Well, the other beautiful day here in the tri State and uh go FC Cincinnati. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 9: All right to the right Erks McCaffrey, Noah Brown to the left of McLaren. And that's where Jaden Daniels's eyeball and Jaden Daniels sipping back. Now being pressured, Jade and Daniels hemmed into the pocket, looking for blockers, looking for something. He's got plenty of time, launches deep pass into the area of the and it's caught by Noah Brown.
Speaker 3: He was the tip man.
Speaker 9: And this place is now gone into Betland molding.
Speaker 1: Washy tip put the miracle.
Speaker 9: Finish the break up pass into the waiting arms of Noah Brown.
Speaker 3: Nobody back there.
Speaker 1: Crushing loss the Bear's baron radio, did.
Speaker 9: Washington hail rushing two seconds left.
Speaker 1: Roger Staubach created the Hail Mary pass when he played for the Cowboys. He said in the post game, Why did you throw the ball that far to number eighty eight? He said, it was a Hail Mary. Here we are forty five years later, Jade and Daniels still hail Mary. Full of grace. The Lord is with thee and all of a sudden, Washington reigned supreme over Chicago as the Bengals seek answers from a Carson Palmer like Joe Burrow on news radio seven hundred WL.
Speaker 12: Do.
Speaker 11: Bud did my bud trigger treating? And when I got back in, Daddy for Twistinker's mom to the cats.
Speaker 4: Grandpa took the twicks.
Speaker 11: Grandma the pool, easy cups smell, have this candy corn and candy corn just sucks.
Speaker 4: Handle, Take your hands off the candy.
Speaker 11: We're the one to win Dora door to get this.
Speaker 12: Stuff, and the last thing we want is there to be left for that staking second candy core.
Speaker 7: A holiday reminder from seven hundred WL.
Speaker 4: DEBI candy corgeous sucks.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you're like most Americans, you have a ton of debt and you're paying insane interest rates every month. Stop getting ripped off. Let loan prop