Speaker 1: Mhm mhmm.
Speaker 2: What is ut?
Speaker 1: What is love? Babe? It don't hurt me? What is up guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just want to say thank you for the three eleven from my friend per Paper. Uh did did send over a gift?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Three? Yeah, I appreciate that. Paper. If you're watching, thank you.
Speaker 2: For the cart.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, but uh, what's up guys? Hey, miss w how you doing. Pauper's here?
Speaker 2: Hey, Pauper, how you doing?
Speaker 1: Fred to check a little dad? What's up? Thank you? Thank you so much for three or eleven? It just came through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no problem. Man. Like I said, I had a good day in the stock market, so my friends get a benefit as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I hope everybody is having a strict standing safe today.
Speaker 2: All right, So this internet outed you were talking about, is that like statewide or county wide?
Speaker 1: It was I think it was basically because we have AT and T that does our internet. Sometimes they screw up sometimes, Okay, but I hope everybody. I hope a lot of people are staying safe today. I hope that people who that that you know, by the way, Poper is a good person. Shout out to Paper guys. Sorry, are you still there? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm I'm here, man. What are you looking at?
Speaker 1: I'm actually doing some ordering for my order. Is some stuff off into Amazon?
Speaker 2: Sorry, do do it on stream or I can narrate if you tell me what you're getting.
Speaker 1: I'm getting the get some stuff that off the whey right now, I am getting some order some more yodor because I'm running out strawberry cook and some some Reese's spilled pretzels.
Speaker 2: That sounds delicious and I don't even like food at all, even less than before.
Speaker 1: Y right, it's this order. Yeah, they will be here.
Speaker 2: Saturday, all right. I bet you can get something same day delivery. Whoa Yeah, I'm gonna make coffee for the same minute delivery with Kurrie.
Speaker 1: Hey. I hope that people who who don't know Poper Poper is a good person. Guys, go check out Poper's Poper's Rumble.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Hey, that was pretty good though you didn't even have to fake it.
Speaker 1: I didn't have to take it because sometimes it's hard to.
Speaker 2: Say, yeah, well, you should be like me, up for twenty one hours straight working you.
Speaker 1: Gotta hey, you got you gotta up and come and play through a dragon Warrior two.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know that thing, man. So what I do is I tried to stream it with the go pro and it worked on Gopro's site because they got a special deal with with YouTube and Rubble. But it just doesn't translate that well. So I had it going on go pro site and I had the link for that and the picture came through beautifully. When I tried to go on Rumble and link it, it just did not work out. So I'm still noodling that one. It's only the second live stream I did, so please be patient.
Speaker 1: I just look what I just posted. I posted your video that you posted an hour ago.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: It's the one that you did when you were talking.
Speaker 2: When I was what talking?
Speaker 1: You were You're talking?
Speaker 2: Oh I talk a lot these days. I didn't used to, but I do now.
Speaker 1: It's it's you're outside. You were outside. It was a twelve year week of September fifteen.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that was that was an interesting week. Wow. And a lot of that is from one day. Yeah, this dude from instacart, so he came by and I was like, uh, he was a Russian guy, and I speak a few words in Russian because my buddy's Russian. And so I was like, hey, you want to make a quick hundred bucks, go pick up Mortal Kombat to the arcade game for me. I bought it. It's paid for, but you got to drive like two hours to go get it. And so he's like, what, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 2: You give one hundred dollars like I handed him on a hundred dollar bill. I was like, hey, man, you want to make a quick hunter bucks, go get me this game. Uh. And so then we just started talking and we started kind of talking about our our hardships and like health stuff and like like our past, how we grew up and abuse and stuff.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And so we were like bonded, like and then he flew. He flew that drone that I have as a Ruco. I got three of them, but but that's a speed drone. That's a fast one. So he flew that and you could see him in the video. He's like shadow boxing. He's like, you look because he could see it on the on the phone. You know, it get the camera from the drone transmits to the phone and then you just watch what it's watching. And so he's like oh, very cool, very cool. So he's flying that around and we just hung out and then it got so late that my Mortal Kombat system is just still sitting at the at the store where I bought a couple hours away. But I'm gonna get it, like probably today, maybe tomorrow, and so I'm just gonna have this arcade game both sides in my living room and also my garage headquarters here, so this is headquarters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, headquarters. Hold on, I'm looking. So I was it was on order.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all right, buddy. I don't think we're in any rush here. I mean, like.
Speaker 1: We had, like here's the thing. I didn't stream this morning, just to test the internet. Then I was I felt like, you know, I don't. I don't like streaming a lot lately. How come because you know, sometimes it's there's people that want to troll me and ship I made somebody in a mean because if people don't understand, here's the thing, Like like I said, like I say all the time, I have a I have a life outside of YouTube. I have a life of YouTube. And and I want to say that that's a good coffee cup.
Speaker 2: H their free for your birthday at the at the casino around here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people who So I just want to say this, I don't appreciate you're here. Here's the thing. Everybody told me. I wasn't gonna make my thirtieth I know, man, people were like, uh, but maybe my thirtieth birthday? And did twelve more birth birthdays or eleven more birthdays.
Speaker 2: I think about that all the time, and I just I just don't trust doctors anymore. They tried to kill me three times, three times.
Speaker 1: You know. I don't trust doctors. Yeah, I don't trust the people that were telling me so, the people that were telling me that I wasn't gonna live, or teachers and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And it's not all of them, of course, but the medical industry as a whole is a very corrupt industry, very corrupt, even more so than the tech industry. Any big business is going to be corrupt. But I couldn't believe what I found in the medical industry. I was like, oh, my goodness, they don't care about people's lives at all. They just want their organs quick die so I can harvest your organs. No thanks, I need these, I mean, darn it, gosh, darn it, those guys don't.
Speaker 1: Worry about it. Listen, it's what we do. It's so that it's so that you know, you got people that want they don't they don't care. People don't care.
Speaker 2: No, they don't. They just don't. And they can say they care as much as they want. But it's words, it's not actions. And that's why when people like doubt me or you're just look, don't believe anything I say, be super skeptical. Just watch me for a month. Like I studied a lot of you guys for two years, and I watched your actions. And then when I was kind of ready to show my face, I already knew everything about you guys. Yeah I was.
Speaker 1: So I want to say, this is like he he's a good guy. Poper is a good person. Poper is an amazing person, and I'm happy that he's in my life.
Speaker 2: I'm glad I met you, Jack.
Speaker 1: Because it's to the point where I've I've had issues keeping friendships because of how because my bipolar and stuff.
Speaker 2: I know, Man, it's tough. I I understand it's it's hard. It's a hard thing to deal with. And I just happened to have experience because of my sister and I you know, I met you and you were good to me, and uh yeah, and you responded well. And then I kind of said for a while I had the same thing with Fearless. I was like, oh, I can help out my little sisters this, and then like took her under my wing and then she just flipped the one ady on me. I don't know, but I gave up trying to figure it out. I just gave up. I have more important thing to worry about that.
Speaker 1: Hoper. Everybody. So the one thing I want to say this is I really appreciate everybody that that that doesn't you know, support doesn't mean just you know, cash donations. It was more like the Amazon and Google and stuff. You guys, there's so many things. There's stuff that Hoper is doing in the back end that has helped me more. A lot of people have done it back in work of it, and I appreciate it. And I thought I thought I made you mad or something.
Speaker 2: Reason No, no, no, no, no not at all. I was. I was busy dying, so so sorry I didn't get to you.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 2: No, you're all right, buddy, You're okay. I was. I was just going to add on to what you were saying is that sometimes just even chatting with a person for five ten minutes and letting letting them know that they are loved, that means a lot. It's pulled me back from the brink of of some some.
Speaker 3: Very self harmful stuff. Hitch my drift, Yeah I got you. Yeah, Yeah, there's some things that we gotta keep it to os.
Speaker 1: By the way, I know, I'm gonna order a a Australian snatbox. Okay, cool, Yeah, I'm ordering right now.
Speaker 2: You know what I've been doing recently is have you ever been on temu Tu?
Speaker 1: My niece has one of those accounts.
Speaker 2: That thing is fun. I mean, it's just it's a it's a big song and dance because they're going to escape taxes, right, But it's fun and it's funny and fun to deal with it. And eventually you end up getting like a Milwaukee drill for two thirds of the price. So it's not like this amazing super fans. But but it's fun. You play slots and then the whole thing is brigged. But it's just it's I don't know, I guess if you're both in on the joke, then what's the harm?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I want to say this. I do appreciate everything you do for me, everything that people do, and I'm very grateful for it. Do you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can hear you much better now. You you were really quiet before, but now you're you're much Because we were speaking on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Sometimes Twitter screws up, okay, Twitter, when we were speaking on Twitter. The reason why I want to say, let's do a show now because I know you. I know you're a busy person. I know that you have a life outside of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah well yeah, yeah, yeah, this is a small thing. But as far as busy, I'm retired, dude. I am retired and I spend my days making videos, taking care of my animals and playing video games and hanging out with my friends. And it's a blast. I recommend everybody retire at the age of forty five. That's my recommendations. But I also recommend to take better care of your liver in your twenties. I did not do that, and now I'm paying the price. So that's that's the break. Them's the breaks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, there's things that we should have did in our twenties that we now regret.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like Scott Adams, your point on this because he says that if you did something in your twenties whatever, you get a pass. So he's talking about like dredging up old dirt on like politicians because he's political guy mainly, well at least that's what he appears to me. He's a lot more than that, of course, but but but he he just every single point he makes, I'm like, that's what I already thought, and he's just saying what I thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the thing is, it's like now people people are people are scared to say things now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. And it's funny because like COVID really did a number on everybody because they I think the general masses are finally starting to understand that any any entity that's high up and power as far as control is just going to lie to you. They that's what they do, doesn't matter who it could. I mean, I thought the medical industry was like supposed to be this holy grail of pureness because of the Hippocratic oath. But it's not. It's the worst one. It's like, oh, well, you should always rely on your family in times of need. Sometimes they're the worst offenders. Yeah, and you can't get rid of them because you're blood. Like I can just drop a friend and not ignore that person for the rest of their lives when they stab me in the back, that's easy. But your family is just they're tied to you and in ways that we can't even really describe with this archaic communication known as talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope that. I hope that lot. Sorry on my describer is doing some stuff, but but I want to say that, Yeah, man, you're good. I appreciate that people who come on the show as the regular. What's up Edwards? Edward is I've known Edward before the Dapple Verse. Can you still hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I can't. I just I was trying to think, who's Edward? I don't think I know that guy.
Speaker 1: It's in the chat. He's one of my one of my regulars in the chat.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh, you got like nineteen different platforms though, Which way is he from? YouTube or rule or YouTube with? Have you talked to Lemmy recently? I want to talk to Lemmy.
Speaker 1: I haven't spoke to her in the wall. The last time I spoke to her, I heard that her granny broke up. That's it. I haven't spoke to her. I haven't spoke to her at a wall. I messaged her a few times, but that's it. Sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, I mean she's going through some stuff and and I'm going through some stuff, and it's kind of like we're a little bit in sync in that in that area. So I just I would like to like have a one on one with her, you know, and be like, hey, kiddle, hang in there, you know, I just want to give you some words of encouragement. That's all.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm getting I'm getting me a squirdle.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a Pokemon right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's the deal with those Hawaiian dolls that are like what are those called moo Joe Hijo's or something?
Speaker 1: Have you heard those of that?
Speaker 2: It's like supposed to be the big Christmas present? What is that thing? We could ask Gemini?
Speaker 1: Ask Gemini?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: Ask Gemini?
Speaker 2: I wonder if I could ask during the stream. Let's see what happens. I'll ask Jim and I. If I drop out, I'll come back, all right, all right, hey, Jim and I, what is the hottest present for Christmas this year? Jim and I can't start when another app is using the microphone. Okay, so now we know we learned something today. Hmmm, did I drop out of here?
Speaker 1: Jake?
Speaker 2: Okay, good, I can still see you. Okay, cool. So let's see are you watching yourself on what YouTube?
Speaker 4: Or or.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mute, mute.
Speaker 2: There we go. Okay, I see what you're doing here? All right, so you're right here. Yeah I got you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got by the way I've been listening. I mean, I just want to say, we can we can hear it in a couple of minutes. I know you've been gotta be a bit you want to play, Go play your game.
Speaker 2: I got all the time in the world. Yeah, you know, if you put that together the right way.
Speaker 1: Hey, I just want to say, really big, thank you so much for everything you do for me paper. I really do appreciate that. I don't usually, you know. I know a lot of people say, oh, Jake is not appreciative of stuff, But I am appreciative of what you do for the community, what you do for me. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no problem, man. I never got that vibe from you that you did not appreciate that. I never ever got that vibe from you.
Speaker 1: There's people that are saying that in our community. There's a lot of people that are Bobby Nick and that we're saying some stuff. Uh uh oh great it's rained.
Speaker 2: Oh so that means your internet is gonna get even worse.
Speaker 1: That's water, that's rain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, sorry, No it's not.
Speaker 1: It's they said it wasn't gonna rain today. By the way, look with Look at my niece. Look with my niece. My niece made this for me. Jake Hudson fou made the sticker for me.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just want to say thank you so much. We can do another stream later. We can do another stream later.
Speaker 2: Sure, man. I never know when I'm gonna fall asleep. There's like a sort of a narcolepsy effect that happens with all the pills they gave me. So I'll be like awake one minute and then just I'm out. So I'll give you a shot. But I mean i'd be awake all right.
Speaker 1: Love you, brother, And I apologize not if I had the industry, but I'm I. I just wanted to talk to you and say see how you're doing, because you're you're my friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, call me anytime, kill me anytime.
Speaker 1: I gotta send you the remind me to send you the Google Boys number. Okay, Ma'll do the live stream. The guys send us a three eleven. This get Poper sent us three. Just send me three hundred eleven dollars on an Amazon card. I got, I got me some more deodorary. Come in and another kid openers come in? Uh kate opener and I guess some Australia's nag. Yes, no, I haven't spent three. I haven't spent. I haven't spent.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Hey, I bought a can opener.
Speaker 4: All right, love you?
Speaker 1: M right? What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Yez? Yeah, but uh, I just want to say, all right, I'm in the industry. Thank you very much for coming.
Speaker 2: What Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, all right, let me guys by. You don't have to leave. Poper