Speaker 1: I know ben seeing that you guys have seen how jacked up my teeth? All right, my bottom teeth.
Speaker 2: I got shark teeth too.
Speaker 1: This this one right here, the one that's pushed way back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right? Is that a dead tooth? I don't think so.
Speaker 3: You can smell it.
Speaker 2: I can smell it. You can smell it dead tooth? Are you guys? Is this your nice way of saying your breath is horrible?
Speaker 4: No, my my breath. All I do is drink coffee and eat beef.
Speaker 2: So my my breath's got to be the worst of any of ours.
Speaker 3: And it's an It's always sunny episodes.
Speaker 1: She hasks, Did I tell you guys about my dennis lying to me?
Speaker 3: Doctor Ted? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I had to go see doctor Ted because my dentist lied to me.
Speaker 5: Really yeah, doctor Ted today, do you.
Speaker 1: Guys know what have you guys ever heard of in visile line?
Speaker 2: Yeah? My daughter has it? Okay, so uh.
Speaker 1: In visile line is something that you know, if you want braces, A lot of people go to an orthodontist. If a dentist is trying to sell you in visile line, that would be like a heart doctor trying to sell you a knee surgery, right, you know. And so I was going to this dentist that I loved all right, and he he kind of looked like Philip Seymour Hoffman and I loved him. And then he sold his practice, and so he sold his practice. Suddenly have a brand new dentist. This brand new Dennis came. He was like, man, you sure could use in visile line. And I was like, man, I talked for a living. Not well, but I do talk for a living, so I don't want to do that, you know, thank you. And then recently I went in and they go, yeah, man, you've got a hairline crack in that shark.
Speaker 2: Tooth you have.
Speaker 1: Oh and if you don't get it taken care of, it's just going to fall out?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh God, but one of the ways we can fix it is with invisile line. It's only forty two hundred dollars. And I was like, okay, I'll let you know. And so then I went and saw our buddy, doctor Ted, and he goes what he goes, Dude, anybody your age has teeth with hairline cracks in it, because that is not going to fall.
Speaker 2: Out of your mouth. Let me get in there with a wrench and pull that thing out right.
Speaker 1: So I was like, okay, that's kind of what I thought. I thought I was being sold something, and then a guy confirmed it, So I'm dealing with that. However, that doesn't solve the problem or the fact that I have a shark tooth.
Speaker 2: Yea, I have dead tooth.
Speaker 1: And this morning I was in a hurry and I was eating fast, and I was eating too fast, and the inside of my lip caught that shark tooth while I was chilling, I yelled that, and blood was shooting. I couldn't get the inside of my lip to stop bleeding. Oh my god, I keep squirting everywhere.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, who do you think I am?
Speaker 1: That gal that was married to Sashavvich? Was that gal's name?
Speaker 4: Kristin Lee?
Speaker 3: He made worse what he was talking about the blood?
Speaker 2: Why did you track yourself?
Speaker 4: That's a good drop because she's so country, she goes, Hey, he was talking about the blood.
Speaker 3: I didn't say very country.
Speaker 2: Why and then you started giggling? Caught herself?
Speaker 1: Anyways, My mouth hurts the damn bad right now, and I can feel that just flap of lip.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, of lip. Oh, what do you got over there? Go ahead?
Speaker 1: What is your favorite protein that you would hang in a window? Hey, I would like to tell everyone that one of the things that we like to do is we yeah, kind of, there's a little delay there. We uh we give away tickets from time to time. Yeah, we do, and we have a pair of tickets for the Shriners Children's East West Shrine Bowl. It's a mouthful and then you end up cutting your mouth on it. Great game on Yeah, well wait, you've already seen it.
Speaker 2: The prospects.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be there Thursday, January thirtieth at at and T Stadium. We use that iHeart app and if you have the talkback feature on it, you can leave a talkback message. Got a thirty second window. The first person that tells us their name, their phone number, their email address in which professional athlete we were talking about earlier that does social push ups? You just hanging out with Frenzy starts knocking out push ups if you were listening, you know, and use the app. Be the first one and you will win those tickets. Right now, It's time for this.
Speaker 2: Juicing your moves. Hot gods. If you live to come, stay on top in the high boots shovel.
Speaker 5: Before we get to the breaking Rookshields news. What So, Severance is the hit TV show on Apple TV and it is back on Friday seventeenth and for its second season, and they pulled off a brilliant marketing stunt yesterday.
Speaker 2: I don't know if y'll saw this.
Speaker 5: They he did a pop up at Grand Central station in New York and it's basically a cube, and it's a glass cube you can see through, and it's four or five of the actors from the show, including Adam Scott, just working at their cubicle. They were from the TV show and people were just going through and then they would. I mean, it drew tons of people in that area and they were just method acting, playing it straight. Adam Scott's sitting at his desk and just typing away at a computer for hours.
Speaker 1: I'm scared to ask this question because I haven't finished season one and I genuinely plan on it was John turturo in that cube.
Speaker 2: He was not in the cube.
Speaker 1: Does that have anything to do with the season one? And I shouldn't ask that question.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna tell you, Okay, I'm not gonna tell you that man, because I had read but he's real, Gay, I had read what I had read that season two was in peril because of Turturo, oh being being Turturo.
Speaker 4: You need to go watch the meaning meaning you it was in jeopardy because he didn't want to do it or he.
Speaker 5: Just yeah it was it was gonna be Oh he could go along without him? Okay in my opinion. Okay, the horst story lines of season one, Okay, you got to me.
Speaker 2: To me as a man, I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That I don't know what he means by that his storyline.
Speaker 2: I didn't love it, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Speaking of shows on Apple, I heard you mentioned Silo last night.
Speaker 1: Did you see what they did? No, so they had have you seen you've seen all of Silo?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: Season watched it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: The season finale of season two is Friday.
Speaker 2: Oh really?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had no idea. I just binge watched it all. Oh okay, had no idea when it aired or anything. Yeah, so so basically what they did. You guys haven't seen Silo, right, Okay?
Speaker 1: So in Silo, it's this underground It's dystopian future and the society is underground and they haven't been told. They've been told they can't go above ground because of this rebellion and all these things. So it's about conspiracy and all this type stuff. So, so you know, if you're underground and then the above ground supposedly makes you die. You have these cleaner uniforms. So they had a cleaner sitting on the front row of the MAVs game last night.
Speaker 3: That's what it was.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was from the show. That was from the show.
Speaker 3: Okay, the T and T guys kept calling it a beehive guy, and they just kept saying it over and over.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, guys, well, so I told so, what's his name, the sideline guy Jared Greenberg?
Speaker 2: Great, dude, Yeah, he's ripped, Yeah he is. And I told him. He goes, what is that?
Speaker 1: And I go, Apple is doing a promotion. Okay, this is like what a cleaner from Silo would look like. And so in the fourth quarter, because like I came back from a break in the second quarter and I was sitting next to him telling people to vote for All Star, and I just said that the guy didn't want to get sick. And then later in the show, we're like, oh, this guy is from Silo and you can watch the season finale Friday after the Thunder game.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: Yeah it was. It was a great show. I loved it. Didn't really like the season two finale very much. Too many unsolved things. You'll get it sold Friday. Oh you're saying it's oh it airs Friday. Oh so what I saw was.
Speaker 2: Coming?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, good, good, that makes way more sense. I'm like, God, this sucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they were promoting the season Friday. If you haven't seen it yet, binge, watch it now and then watch it after MAV's thunder Okay, oh I see, Okay, so Apple basically that I mean, it's obviously what they're doing. Severance is a bigger deal in New York than having a machiner on a MAV game.
Speaker 5: But imagine being late for a train because you're sitting there and you're like, you know what Adam Scott was vacuuming? So hold on, because they're just doing redundant office stuff.
Speaker 4: I need to go back to to rewatch Severance or refresh myself because it's been so long I don't really remember.
Speaker 2: Exactly tedious watch I loved it. Man. I loved it too.
Speaker 5: It's just I don't think I watch it on the list of oh I can't like, I gotta go rewatch man, like I'm just.
Speaker 2: Fire breaking, bad up or something.
Speaker 4: What I was doing was silo because I was watching so much of it so quickly. Is I would go and read a recap of the episode after I watch one bad questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and that helped a lot.
Speaker 4: Probably need to go do that. A summary of seventh season one?
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: I bet if you, I bet if you watch the final episode and read a summary, you'd be good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was the That was the problem I had with Better Call Saul. I watched the first four season long, and then I stopped watching it got a cake. And then when I cranked it back up, I was like, I think this is where I left off, and I went, what you gotta plow?
Speaker 5: Oh crap, I got plowing. Brooke Shields is fifty nine. Well, he's got a new memoir coming out called Thoughts on an Aging Woman Her Thoughts on Aging as a Woman, an Asian Woman, Aging as a Woman, yep. In this book, she discussed her struggles with vaginal dryness, what and a diminishing sex drive. She says sex has become painful.
Speaker 1: Man line forms to the left for a new mate for her.
Speaker 5: Well, she's married to Chris Henchy and this poor guy gets drug through the mud in this book. Apparently he is one of Will Ferrell's creative partners. He co created Fun of Her Die, He wrote the other Guys and the campaign.
Speaker 2: And she said that sex.
Speaker 5: Has become painful after menopause and she needs lotions and potions to enjoy intimacy. She even says she would sometimes pretend to be asleep to skip having sex with her husband of twenty three years, and he was a guy that was into.
Speaker 2: Having I'll just stop, okay.
Speaker 4: Is she okay with him just going out into the world and having fun?
Speaker 2: Then? Doesn't sound like it.
Speaker 5: I mean, do you imagine Brookshields just like what you read that she'd be okay on that.
Speaker 4: If the store's closed, shouldn't he be allowed to shop everywhere else?
Speaker 2: Oh, she didn't say it's closed. That's the thing. Though she said she loves up. It's very hard to get in.
Speaker 5: She says, she I'm counting on the more you have sex, the more you'll enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Approach Oh, so she has a lot of painful sex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even and when she's not into it.
Speaker 1: Does she say, honey, fire up the slip and slide.
Speaker 2: She didn't say. There's a special pillow that they have. I don't wonder if it's guy. If it's a little greasy, what she I love mixing it a greasy pillow.
Speaker 5: She said she had a fervent sex drive in her younger ears, in her younger years.
Speaker 2: But that was because of Andrea Auguissy. Yeah, this guy's not really doing it. When I was married.
Speaker 5: When I was younger and married to the tennis player man, sex was badass. Then I married an old comedy writer, and boy it hurts. She said that her doctor, uh said, hey, maybe you should start taking some testosterone.
Speaker 2: But her husband's like, I.
Speaker 5: Don't want to screw a dude.
Speaker 1: What what because you get more whiskers, I'll do that adds extra feeling, she takes.
Speaker 4: If you take some tystostere, she'd have a mustache.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good, like she can't afford to laser remove that?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, who knows.
Speaker 4: Then you gotta buy lasers.
Speaker 5: You have to buy a whole death star. It's a lot expensive and we should all be saving. Yeah, yeah, right, yeah, saving. He's right, so she's not having fun with it. Just let him go out there into the world and make the world his theme park. Yeah, he's sixty two, so I can't imagine he's just a walking hard on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so let her go out and figure out what her happy she does. Sounds like this said she wants to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she she wants, She wants lots of he wants to, but she in her mind, she thinks it will change.
Speaker 2: Man, he's reading that going this, He's like, why am I in this? Be out of this augus.
Speaker 1: He's married to someone in her mid twenties.
Speaker 5: To figure out still right? Oh oh he did get with her, didn't he. Yeah, we should end this segment.
Speaker 2: Yep, right.
Speaker 4: Plus Coming up next, Dallas Cowboys coaching rumors the latest right here on the Beninskan Show ninety seven point one.
Speaker 2: The Eagle