Speaker 1: I'm bad.
Speaker 2: It was something for you to think about. So I was listening to a pastor this morning, a well known pastor. He said something that kind of.
Speaker 3: Rubbed me the wrong way, and I felt a need to talk about.
Speaker 4: It because so many people are lost already, and we have to be careful of our words, because people are so desperate to belong to be a part of something that they would take your words and they would use those words and believe what they heard, and what was said.
Speaker 1: It's not true.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you what this person said, and then I'm gonna come back. This person said, if we don't pray for our loved.
Speaker 1: Ones, you know, all of our loved ones.
Speaker 5: Our sisters, our brothers, our children, uncles, aunties, grandma's, granddad, parents, all our loved ones, friends and other people that don't know the Lord or not following God, if we don't stand in the gap for them, that they will one day here depart from me, the worker of iniquity.
Speaker 1: Now, what was said is not necessarily untrue, but.
Speaker 3: The full context of it, if it makes sense, what I'm saying is not true, meaning it does not matter if you stand in the gap. Even if you stand in the gap. It does not mean people are going to go to heaven. It does not mean that people going to choose to live right. So I think that's a very serious, serious misinterpretation, and I think that's very detrimental and can be deadly because we don't have the power to keep a person from going.
Speaker 1: To heaven.
Speaker 3: We don't have that power even if we stand in the gap, because we are supposed to stand in the gap.
Speaker 1: Period. We're supposed to stand in the gap.
Speaker 3: But let me say it again, just because we stand in the gap does not mean we can prevent a person from going to heaven. So I just want to reference that because I think that's putting a lot of pressure on people, making people believe that it's on them.
Speaker 1: If a person here depart.
Speaker 3: From me, you worker of iniquity because they didn't stand in the gap for that person.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no, that is not true.
Speaker 3: Because I said, even if you stand in the gap, which you should, people still have to want God for themselves. They still have to live the life according to God for themselves.
Speaker 1: You can stand in the gap all you want to. I know I do it for my children, but still they do what they want to do.
Speaker 3: All we can do is just keep praying, keep praying, keep praying, and then your praying, you gotta fast.
Speaker 1: We just gotta keep doing that and believing that they will someday do what they have been taught to do, and that's to follow Christ. So, as a person who's praying for other people, all people, not just family, but all people who don't know God and.
Speaker 3: The partying of their sins, we still have to understand that no matter how much we pray, people must want God for themselves. A lot of people know of God because they were raised in church, Like I was raised in church.
Speaker 1: All of my family was raised in church. My children were raised in church.
Speaker 3: But when you become an adult, you choose to go whichever way you want.
Speaker 1: The seed has been planted.
Speaker 3: And it will never escape their mind because the sea has been planted. But the choices they make is their own. So again, you can stand in the gap all day every day.
Speaker 1: Your family and.
Speaker 3: Friends and others must seek God for themselves. They must walk the talk for themselves. They must be hearers and doors of the Word for themselves, because we can't get them into Heaven our talking and our praying and our walking cannot get another soul into heaven.
Speaker 1: We have to do that on our own. I just had to say this because I really gassed when I heard that. I was like, oh wow, that's a lot to put on somebody saying.
Speaker 3: If you don't do this, these people will hear worker of iniquity depart from me, for I know I knew you not and I know you not. Don't make people think it'll be their fault because it's not. Yes again, let me say again, Yes, we should stand in the gap for those who don't serve the Lord, that don't really.
Speaker 1: Know him they know of him.
Speaker 3: Yes, we should always, always, always stand in the gap. But those people must know God for themselves. They must walk the path for themselves.
Speaker 1: See y'all's people, because of their great sense of belonging, want to be a part of something love, for to.
Speaker 3: Have their ears tickled, just engulfed by their emotions and their feelings.
Speaker 1: People will go along and they will worship.
Speaker 3: But then when they walk away from all of that high emotion of you know, being in church, being around the pastor and the choir and all of that, after they come down from their hype, from their emotions and their feelings, they go.
Speaker 1: Right back to who they really are.
Speaker 3: That's why so many people go to church, but they have no church in them, because they go to church out of tradition and they go to church to feel good, but it's not invoking any change.
Speaker 1: They will get in church and they will.
Speaker 3: Holler and raise their hand and speak out and everything everything positive because they're surrounded in that environment and they're feeling the emotions of other.
Speaker 1: People as well as their own.
Speaker 3: So it's easy to be motivated to cry out. It's easy because you're in that environment and emotions are very high, so people find it very easy to connect at that time. But then when they walk away from all of that and go back to their daily life, they are right back to be in the same people who talk it but don't walk it. And then they turn around and go right back to church, go right back to Bible study to get their hype.
Speaker 1: And that's why we're not seeing change in people.
Speaker 3: Millions upon millions upon millions of people profess Christ, but their lives.
Speaker 1: Show you the truth. You can't get to heaven on.
Speaker 3: My words, you can't get to heaven on my emotions and my feelings.
Speaker 1: You have to get to heaven on your own, on your own.
Speaker 3: You have to have change within yourself, permanent change, not temporary change. Where you go to church, you get hyped up, you feel the emotions, and you say.
Speaker 1: You love the Lord.
Speaker 3: You raise your hand, you stump your feet, you do whatever, because that's what people are around you are doing. People can't be around you twenty four hours a day, three hundred and sixty five days a year. You have to have God in you for yourself. It is the very reason why you can have church being broadcast over social media and you'll have forty thousand people on live stream.
Speaker 1: Forty thousand people put in.
Speaker 3: All of these wonderful comments in.
Speaker 1: The chat, but only probably.
Speaker 3: Teen out the whole forty thousand really really living that life. I mean I may be stretching it, but I mean short changing it, not stretching it.
Speaker 1: And then I may not I may not be.
Speaker 3: But my point is you'll have all of these people in the chat, seeing all of these wonderful things, say me, Lord, do this and do that because emotions are high. What they see they see, emotions are overflowing, and therefore the people in the chat feel it. But then once that services over, that chat goes away. People go right back to who they really are because there's no change in they feel those things because they're hyped up because of emotions. That's what's going to cause a lot of people.
Speaker 1: To go to hell.
Speaker 3: You have to know God for him for yourself. You cannot know God until you know his son. The Bible tells us that the only way till the Father is through his son. You must know that Jesus is the son of God. He died and he rose again. You must know those things. Roman ten and nine tell us that so you can say God, God, God, all you want. You got to go through the Son. Jesus is the mediator between us and God. That's why when you pray over everything, you say in Jesus' name, because he is the mediator.
Speaker 1: So until people look at the creator.
Speaker 3: And stop worshiping the creature, no change, no permanent change, is going to occur, because see, serving God, you have to become that new creature. That new creature understands totally different because that new creature is walking and talk, is a here and a doer. It's following God doing things God's way, not man's way. They're not hyped up on emotions because they have the Holy Spirit within them, and they have activated that spirit that Jesus, when Jesus went up to Heaven, God gave to us. We all have to do that for ourselves. We can stand in the gap all day. People can stand in the gap for us, but we have to do it for ourselves. And I know that I could not go forth in this day if I didn't come here and tell you this. We have to do, thus said the Lord, for ourselves. Getting our ears tickled. Every Sunday or every Bible study is not going to get it. Change must occur. If you say you love God, you say you love Jesus, automatically, you would live for him. You're not trying to feel the emotions through somebody else. You will live for him every.
Speaker 1: Day, all day. You have to have the mind in.
Speaker 3: The heart of God, serving God, living as though you know.
Speaker 1: God is watching you. Most people don't.
Speaker 3: Most people don't live that way. They're tipping, dipping, hiding just all kinds of things from man.
Speaker 1: But they're forgiving.
Speaker 3: God sees everything, God hears everything, God knows everything. So once a Sunday, once a Bible study, it's not.
Speaker 1: Gonna do it.
Speaker 3: You can't be in it a little ways. You have to be all in it. You must be sold out. And that's just that's the way it is. The Bible tells us that anything else, you're living in vain. You're completely living in vain. Any other way.
Speaker 1: Millions and millions and millions and millions.
Speaker 3: And millions professed him, but their hearts are far from him.
Speaker 1: More will go to hell, then we'll go to heaven.
Speaker 3: Because people are getting they're pumped up and their hype from the creature and not the creator. And that's all I'm saying. I'm leaving it right there. Please share this episode. Much love to each and every one of you. I pray that you change, You repent, and you change, and you don't look back. Don't be like lots of life, do not look back. There's nothing back there for you. Stay strong, be blessed. I end every episode the same, and I pray you do it, think on it.