Speaker 1: Amos is Sunday again. Yes, Sunday is right, and don't forget we are going to radio ever Sunday Andy for Renso. Yeah, and here comes Ken Company. Now at the biggest news Inrenzo's history. Let's listen to them.
Speaker 2: It's the biggest news ever. It's new nineteen fifty Rensol with solium, a full year ahead of time. New nineteen fifty Rensol has three times a widerwashing action of any other soul.
Speaker 1: What more about that?
Speaker 2: In a few minutes. Now leave her Brother's company and new nineteen fifty Rensto bring you the Amos and Andy Show. Yes, Sir Leaver Brother's Company, the makers of Wrensto brings you a bull half hour of entertainment with.
Speaker 1: Wil Lubin, Eddie Green.
Speaker 2: Ernestine Way that you believe, Jeff Alexander's Orchestra, Chorus and Radio is all time favorite. Amos and Andy. Wow, this is the afternoon at the Kingfisher's wife's Sapphire. At hand was the weekly meeting of her women's club. She just returned home and was telling the Kingfish about it.
Speaker 3: Oh, Josh, we had the most wonderful meet in our club and had a very big turnout.
Speaker 4: All the girls showed up.
Speaker 1: Girls. What you mean girls? Them was a bunch of overripe bobbys users.
Speaker 3: George, find you always criticized my club. It's one of the oldest clubs in town. They've been going strong for year.
Speaker 1: I'll say it is the only thing that could break that out fit up is the epidemic a lot, George, that's what they mean.
Speaker 3: By Wait, George, I heard the say that Andy Brown just inherited two thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, Andy and hired the two thousand dollars. Why do you hear that hole's smooth?
Speaker 3: That's right, George, Anna has died and left it to him. Gosh, why don't you go out to inherit two thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Look here, they're my fault that I don't hurt no money. I was ready and willing, but Marilla just won't corroborate. The pirs is long day as you feel so poored, it takes the joy out of the whole thing. You mean to say that Andy got two thousand, Now you know this is one of the luckiest brigs I overheard.
Speaker 4: Now, wait a.
Speaker 3: Minute, George, don't you try and just handy out of that money. After all, he ain't too smart. Besides that, he's your best friend and he trust you. Now, I don't forget that, George.
Speaker 4: I'm going in the other room. But you remember what I said.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, that was right. And here is my best friend and it trust me too. Chipping him is going to be easier than I thought. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, being Fish, I guess you've heard the news about Andy Inherican two thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Well, you know the boy is very happy about his unexpected pitfall. Uh yeah, I guess with a hunk of money like that, all the vultures in town will be buzzing around him. Yes, and can fish.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, down at the pool hall this morning there was laying eight to five.
Speaker 1: That Jude out vatched a whole bunch of them. Well, I'm glad to hear the boy still got confidence and man right here the fire Huh. Yes.
Speaker 5: The only thing is there's a certain condition in.
Speaker 1: The world that touched them odds down considerable. What's that?
Speaker 5: Well, it seems that Andy's aunt that made this well thirty years ago, and she forgot the change it. The will states that the two thousand dollars must be used specifically for Cany's college education.
Speaker 1: Holy poor and in college? He really threw a curve with that, didn't.
Speaker 6: You even the summer that?
Speaker 1: And Andy did want to go to college. I can't imagine any college ever taken him. No, he couldn't get in. Uh, he wouldn't be Stay wait a minut, Wait a minute, give me a vulcan angle right there. If I was the start of college on my own and get hand in as a student, I could get the two thousand dollars an intuition.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's right.
Speaker 5: It sounds like you got something there, King Fadge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll get myself a college professor's cap and gown. Yeah, let's see what else can they get to make sure that Dany would en rule in my college? Say, wait a minute, cool here.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 1: Get a gal. Yeah, yeah, that's the angle. And I think I know just the gal too. I'll have her job buy at just the right time while I show them end Yes, is she attracted? Oh yeah yeah, And I'll tell her to tell her to dress up past it too. I'll tell her to put on a new dress. Yeah, that's what I'll do. Well, I bet when this guy puts on a new dress, he'll really look like something. Yeah, well, I wish I could say the same thing about my wife Clara. Putting a new dress on Clara's like putting stuff covers on an old sofa. No matter what you do, the lumpy shape is still there. Well, here's the King Fisher's office.
Speaker 6: I believe I'll get on in there and take a nap.
Speaker 1: With him afternoon. Well, okay, finish, I see you as already for sleeping.
Speaker 6: You got on your black night gown.
Speaker 1: There, no, no, no, any this is a jade wine college cavin gown. Oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah, I guess I have seen them before. Say, how come that cap is so flat on the flip? Oh if you any You see most college professors has flat head and so design to set them kind of smoke you see running out?
Speaker 6: Well, what is you wearing the stuff for?
Speaker 1: You ain't no college professor. Hey, that's why you're wrong, and you ain't here. I got my lifecense from the Board of Education this morning to open full fledged college. I was also entitled enrolled male female co ed go with genuine ivy on all four walls and punching football players and your market id in the college business with both peats in yeah, I understand right that you was running a college here. Oh yeah, yeah, but I can't talk to you now. And they're two business here oh years. Oh yeah, I was enrolling students for the false cs. Well you know, kings flash. Now, this is a funny thing. I was thinking about going to college myself, showing a oh show, just all happens. I just inherited the big hunk of money. You don't mean to tell me, Hey, I had no idea that you inhered the two thousand dollars from you rich and and the show. But the catch in the world is that I got to use the money for college education. Say tell me King, what kind of subjects you teach you here? Oh? Anything you want? And the uh spelling an electronic solid geometry pleviate geometry. The only thing that bothers me is do you take in students like me? You know, after all, I ain't had too much education. I had to leave school when I was seventeen. Oh you did, eh, yeah, that was the age limit for the third grade. All right, there was don't worry about the education. Then there, I'll make an exception your kids and ruled you as you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but King Fish, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Member, I will look around and see what other colleges there is. Well, already that's the way you feel about it. Well, probably another student come in?
Speaker 7: How do you do, Professor Steven, I just come over to enrolled.
Speaker 1: Well, King Fish, I'll be running hell no, well, no, this is miss Simpsons. Yeah.
Speaker 6: How you do tell me, Miss.
Speaker 1: Simpson that you figured on going to college here?
Speaker 7: Well, yes, I am, but I had quite an argument with my mother, got it.
Speaker 4: She wants me to go to finishing school.
Speaker 6: Finishing school.
Speaker 1: Don't look like there's much work left to do on you.
Speaker 6: Michor Bann.
Speaker 7: You sound like the kind of man my mother walma about and bohm.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to meet you.
Speaker 4: Mister Van, You're wonderful man.
Speaker 1: I has a dog, all right. Ah, too bad rolling in my school to think you must not on a great curriculum. Man.
Speaker 6: Well, well, man, I tell you King's face. You know this education stuff is beginning to look mighty good to me.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Simon up, Well, I gotta be running along now. I'm due back at the dance hall. I mean gonna have dass in twenty minutes, you know, mister Brown, I was soon looking forward to going to college and sitting next to handsome, intelligence, dashing gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I'll tell you what you do.
Speaker 6: If you get a chance, ditch him and meet me in the cloak.
Speaker 4: Room for you.
Speaker 1: Look like you and hurl the matriculating together or inship. That's what goes on with higher education. I'm going to hit a new altitude record. I guess everything all said then Now your college educating courses at the two thousand.
Speaker 6: Dollars a mess.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well, I'm going down to see the lawyer and tell him I've rolled up in the college and I'm coming down for the money. Yeah, you know, in college is going to be a great thing for his hen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I might learn something too.
Speaker 1: You mean to say that I don't get the money, mister.
Speaker 6: Phillips, and not on this basis.
Speaker 1: From since you called, I thoroughly checked around, and there's no such college as the one you described. Oh no, there's a real college. I was there, and I don't talk to the fellow that runs it, and I'm sorry, there's no record of it at all. And before you get this two thousand dollars, you've got to comply with the terms of your aunt's will and become enrolled in a legitimate college.
Speaker 6: Well, that shoe comes as a blow to me.
Speaker 1: I was hurly sorry that I can't roll in at George Stephens College, because today I met the most beautiful student.
Speaker 6: Buddy. I don't ever seek.
Speaker 1: Give me a song to sing, happy song to sing tom thing. The world's made divide in polic and so the lafe and to the life abound to be a melancholage, to blind inside, to bind and tide. I love to spend the time of saying it.
Speaker 2: I'm happy, som happy.
Speaker 6: To stand the music holly ring it.
Speaker 1: It's all.
Speaker 6: It's music down the body.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, there's some music sounds upon peculy panicula, peculy panicula. Music everywhere, Lila, my head music and your music in the my head? Can them music any I really do? By ahead and something music sound of Listens and listen, music sounds upon pernycury bula, perneculy panicula, happy everywhere you know.
Speaker 2: Nineteen fifty rinso is here now a year ahead, the greatest development in soap history. Nineteen fifty rinsols the only salt that contains sodium with sunshine in your wash. Rinso with sodium gets white clothes whiter than you, washable colors brighter than you.
Speaker 7: It's wonderful. Rinso with solium gets white clothes whiter than news, and gay colors brighter than news. Oh, my, Rinso wash is the whitest, brightest eye ever saw.
Speaker 1: Here's whine you.
Speaker 2: Nineteen fifty Rinsol with solium, the scientific sunlight ingredients has three times the whiter washing action of any other soap. Nineteen fifty Rinso gets and keeps your clothes whiter brighter than any other soap.
Speaker 6: Yes, Rinso is so safe for clothes.
Speaker 4: So kind hands get the.
Speaker 2: New nineteen fifty Rinso in the same green and yellow package. And see how nineteen fifty aar and so. Here a year ahead for sunshine and your wash. And now back to Amoson And.
Speaker 1: Well they were thanks for driving me over here the lawyer stone Wall's office.
Speaker 6: I got to meet the Kingfish.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I was glad to do it in there. And I hope stone Marler has got some long angle for you if you want a tough break getting two thousand dollars not being able to use it. Yeah, well I almost had the money, but the lawyer wouldn't let me go to the Kingfisher's College. You said it wouldn't let you go to the Kingfisher's College. Yeah, Kingfisher was all set. I was going to take a course over there in electronics. He got all equipment by breaking up the Adam and everything. Do you mean to say that he got the great big machine that Matthews the Adam?
Speaker 6: Well that ain't come yet. I guess for the first few weeks they're gonna slut him up with a axe.
Speaker 1: Now I think this whole messdown a little crazy than me. Is you trying to tell me that the King Fishing got to credit at university?
Speaker 6: Well there was no credit to do. He wanted the money of advance.
Speaker 1: Of what is all about it? Well, anyway, the king vision is donna give up the whole college idea. So he gets helped me get the money from the will. Oh he don't give up the college now huh yeah, hey, wait a minute, wait minute, it come to King Fish down the street now, yeah, well, I gotta get going in. I don't want to get messed up in this thing so long.
Speaker 6: See you lady.
Speaker 1: Hold down. Let's get right on up. The stone Wall's law office. Hell yeah, I hope we can figure out somewhere getting that money without me going to college. Yeah no, I don't forget that agreement. We don't sign anywhere. You gives me half of the two thousand dollars if I help you get the money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well that's the deal. Let's go in in and see a stonewall got the idea?
Speaker 1: Well, hold on that stone wall.
Speaker 6: Come on in now there's your business stone A three.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 4: But you know what a fella was this in yere trying to bribe me.
Speaker 1: I put me fifty dollars to.
Speaker 8: Resign from a matching that twenty dollars.
Speaker 1: Resigns for the kids I'll get he.
Speaker 6: He know that with me are the kids he couldn't Eve wouldn't have a chance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well who do you representing the kids? No more? The fellow would offer me to fifth said, oh yeah, yeah, that looks going on going to California. Did you beg go anyway of getting around that? Whell so and it can get the two thousand dollars without going to college. Well, one of the legal.
Speaker 8: Angles on getting around a where is if the terms of the thing is harmful to the beneficiary, what.
Speaker 1: Do you mean it got due to the benefits.
Speaker 8: Well, you see, I had kids once where a fella had to live in a laugh got to inherit some money.
Speaker 1: I proved that the cold climate would be harmful to his health, so they gave him the money without him going there.
Speaker 6: No harmful.
Speaker 1: I wonder anywhere of proving the college to be harmful to me.
Speaker 8: Word, if some psychiatrist said it would hurt you mentally, you might.
Speaker 4: Have a canse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but where you're gonna get a psychiatrist or what psychiatrist that would say? I know I can be a psychiatrist. Yeah, that's tell what well doing? And look here I'll be the psychiatrist. Yeah that's right. Look yeah, oh that's a great idea. You give a stone wall. You know, it's surprising how straight you can think with a crooked mind. Oh man, yeah, Now before we go into the lawyer's office here, remember that I was a great psychiatrist. Man. Remember everything we've done. Rehearse now I know. Okay, King Bridge, let's go in.
Speaker 6: Oh come in, mister Brown, how you.
Speaker 1: Doing, Miss Phillips, And permit me to introduce doctor Sigmund von Stevens, the big psychiatrist and brain sturgeon. How you do excuse of rubber gloves. I've been up all night operating and just what is the reason for your visit?
Speaker 6: Doctor?
Speaker 1: Well, missus Brown here it happens to be a patient of mine and he informs me to under the terms of some will or something of who's I don't understand much about them things, you know? Uh, Well, anyway, you say he got to go to college.
Speaker 6: That's quite correct. What about it?
Speaker 1: Well, it's my professional opinion as a gnuine doctor that the Brown you're supposed to go to college? And do you any thinking his brain is going popul like a fires in balloon? Eyes in bad shape? Well, doctor von Stevens, what do you base this diagnosis on? Well, on the fact that he is suffering from an acute undevelopment of the brain. I made a discovery when I disamined him this morning.
Speaker 6: What kind of an examination?
Speaker 1: Well, I stood him up and I looked through his lef here and I all I could see was some blue and white stripes. Good heaven, what was that the wall paper on the other side of the room. Do you mean to tell me that there is an open passage from one of his ears to the other I'll say that, Oh yeah, on windy days, my head whistles like a pickleholes.
Speaker 6: Wow, this is the strangest thing I've ever heard of.
Speaker 1: Doctor, What are you going to do about it? The only thing I can do is to put a little screen and east here to keep the flies the temporary the most ridiculous tory I've ever heard. Yeah, well, I admit mister Brown's kiss this is an unusual but there it is a perfectly logical explanation for it. You see in the average man uh passage between the ears, it's filled up with a normal size briing. Missus Brown here, on the other hand, as an undeveloped bring.
Speaker 6: Yeah, ain't no figure the ping pong ball.
Speaker 1: And you mean to say that going to college would be a harmful Well, I can only give you my psychopathic opinion, that's all I Yeah. No example, Just take a man that ain't exercise all his lafe. He can't start all of a sudden without hurting himself, saying thing with missus Brown's bring. If after not using it all these years, he started doing some heavy thinking, Now he gonna end up with a cerebral Charlie horse, That's what it got rebro Charlie Hart. Yeah, that was hard to cure too. The only thing that will help him is injecting Sloan's lin him and into him him. Yeah you see, Uh, this would be a detrimental to the beneficiar and dafhoard. The terms ort to be set aside in this will, and you ought to give him the two thousand dollars down a lump some cash on, I'll give the man the money, will you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let me have a knowledge of phips and we get on out of here. Yeah, now, just a minute.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I've listened to you this long. This is the most ridiculous, trumped up story I ever heard in my life. Now listen, Brown, The terms of your aunts will state that the two thousand dollars must be used by you for a college education as soon as you enroll into college.
Speaker 6: The love some will be paid to you and not before.
Speaker 1: But mister Lloydan, as far as your concern, Stevens, you certainly have your nerve trying to pull a cheap trick like this. Now just a miniature. Is you trying to say that I have been lying, that I made up this story about being a psychiatrist. Is you implying did I have a swingling a cheat?
Speaker 6: Well, now that you asked me, you bot asked me.
Speaker 1: God not the week going.
Speaker 2: The biggest news for every housewife today is nineteen fifty or and so here a year ahead, amazing nineteen fifty. Your inso contains the scientific sunlight ingredients solium to put sunshine in your wash, your innso washed white clothes come whiter than new, and washable colors brighter than new.
Speaker 4: It's true.
Speaker 7: Rinso with sodium puts sunshine in my wash. White clothes come whiter than new, and colors turn out actually brighter than brand new.
Speaker 1: There's why.
Speaker 2: Sensational nineteen fifty Rinsole with solium has three times the whiter washing action of any other soap. That's right, three times the whiter washing action. To get and keep your clothes whiter brighter than any other soap, get the economical giant size of safe nineteen fifty rinsol at your dealers now and tomorrow you can see for yourself new nineteen fifty rinsole with solium What sunshine and your wash?
Speaker 1: And now back to Amos and Andy. Oh, I'll tell you kingswish we might as well give up on this thing. There ain't no way to break the will or nothing. Yeah, we really didn't hit a snag, all right. Yeah, we'll find the part of gold at the end of the rain, but we can't get the lit off the part. I ain't know.
Speaker 2: I'm going on home.
Speaker 6: I've regretted with the whole business. I'll see a lady king. Bis say, here comes Shorty the barber. Well, so long and hello short and hello Shorty, so long, Kings, I'm.
Speaker 8: So on kenswish, I mean hello, Klins, Hello and goodbye Kings, I mean so hello. I'm to make up your minds where.
Speaker 1: Jody? Now wait and now we're all alone here so you can put your brain in neutral.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he'll say, King's fish my by guys down he looked so down in the dumbs. I yet got here held of two thousand dollars from because how summer's am Yeah. Well, uh, there's plenty of trouble there, short hundred of times of the will.
Speaker 1: There ain't no chance of getting the money. Just think something that was ripped thirty years ago is giving us all this trouble today, Yeah, thirty years ago.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, here, it's too bad that wasn't another new will written later?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well just uh, there wasn't. No, no, wait a minute, lady, new will. No. I just thinking here, if I was to write a new will with different terms in it, that would illuminate the old one winning. Yeah, yeah, got that that good idea. Yeah, I won't tell any that, I really I'll just say that I discovered the thing and you'll never know the difference. Then I can have him take it up to his lawyer and get the money without having to go to college. Oh so that that was the terms of the will.
Speaker 4: You know something?
Speaker 1: Terms I have to have to I got out of high school. I got an offer to go to a big medical college. Medical college, uh or just what you're going to be here? Short? Well, they wanted me to be a big sager.
Speaker 8: They want they want they want me special lives here. And because they wanted me to be a general practice and they wanted me for he wanted me for i'm a I exhibited that.
Speaker 1: Well then I gotta see you right away there?
Speaker 6: What's up? Game?
Speaker 1: Based All along, I have had a sneaker suspicion that you ann had another wheel. So this morning I went downtown to the Federal Bureau of Wills, and you enough, I found another wheel that your hand ndo, no pooling gang bass you on the level about this, go guys. And there here's the wheel right here, Yes, the latest will. Yeah it was written later than the other one, you see.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this must be a later will. All right. The ink on it ain't even dry.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Uh, this is an official will.
Speaker 1: Oh certain? And there look what's god right there on the corner there there's the official steel of the Sovereign State of Georgia. Two bowld weels on the background of a peach fit.
Speaker 6: Well it must be official. Alright, yeah, well let.
Speaker 1: Me see here, let me read you the thing. Let me get on the spect one of the pines and cracked the right one yere, both of them. Yeah, I looked like a hair on the people there. Look at this. Uh now let me see uh stay here, uh this was rich and the just this was rich here by by your aunties. Yeah, shake as she was here. Yeah, well there was the story. Understand, stay here are no old men by these peasants that this is my last will and testimony, and I really means it this time that.
Speaker 6: He sounds all right so far sea.
Speaker 1: Well she's going to see here. I here has to referred to as old Mary Brown here by a sea, that if there's any other will found before this one, it is to be undisregarded as my mind was not the sound and den at that time, and it sounds now that's what I wonder why her mind was so unsounded when she reached that first will. Well, then there she explained it right here in the next priade you read to say here when I made my first will, I had just got hit on the head with the rock. However, the hole is done filled up now and I off as a butufe.
Speaker 6: I don't never remember her getting.
Speaker 1: Hit on the head with no rock. Well, probably didn't want to worry.
Speaker 3: And you know how you had.
Speaker 1: Yere? Is she going to see here? I wanted to leave my love and nephew handwigs Brown the sum of two thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Please see that this is.
Speaker 1: In cash and has no strings at text. Can't she closes the world here by saying please excuse the handwrit and as high sinking fast signed your late an Mary.
Speaker 6: That really put a new angle on the thing. What do we do now?
Speaker 1: Well we call her mister Phillips. The lawyer. And wait a minute, I get him on the phone. Yeah, and I'll tell him. You see, that's why you got to tell these men. You're just telling him that you found the new will and that you're gonna bring it down to him and collect the money. Does it?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello, mus Phillips. I called him for missa Brown. He just don't found a new will of his aunt. Look. I recognize your voice, Stevens, and this sounds like another one of your phony schemes.
Speaker 6: I guarantee you.
Speaker 1: If you can come here with any fake will, I'll have a law. Goodbye, No, I said goodbye.
Speaker 6: What'd he say?
Speaker 1: He said for you to come down with it right away. That's what it gets, right right, King Fish. And then when they give me the two thousand, by me and you can split a cord in our agreement, said, well, an me just one thing before you take it over. I've been thinking it would be a little selfish on my part to take a thousand dollars of your money. I tell you what they're going to do, and I'll tear up. There's agreement right now if you will give me a hundred dollars cash, well, King Fish, that is swell.
Speaker 6: Are you. Only thing is I just got seventy five dollars on me.
Speaker 1: But that's what I say. I'll do a seventy five dollars.
Speaker 6: All right, here is King King, Okay, okay, here to say.
Speaker 1: I take the seventy five and I stand up. Just agreement right here, Dad, They look at Oh boy, when I take this will down to the lawyer, I'm gonna be took care for the rest of my days. Yeah, well, at least for about sixty man away, Yeah, honey, yeah, you is seventy five dollars. Cool cash. I made it yesterday.
Speaker 4: Oh John, that's wonderful.
Speaker 3: Why did you get it?
Speaker 1: Well, never mind, honey, I got it. And that's the important thing. And you really got to believe it when I tell you you is got a smart husband, Honey, I tool bet I'll get that. Honey. Hello, that king. Hello. Then how'd you make a goud yesterday down at the lawyer's office. Well, I went down there and I man not, don't blame me if you was on the dumb side it, And I don't know it's smarter you Again, I was thinking of seventy five dollars you give me was better than a thousand dollars. I was never going to see what are.
Speaker 6: You talking about, kingfish? Just take a look at this role. Yeah two thousand smacker roots.
Speaker 1: And where you get that money from?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: I got in college, all right, look here, I even't got my freshman beanie. Alright, Hey, wait a minute, Where a minute? What deminition stand for on that cap you got on your head there, ladc They stand for.
Speaker 6: The Lenox Avenue barber College.
Speaker 1: Oh wait a minute. You know, amas, the smart people and business ain't the ones that is just on the ball. They are the ones that start the ball rolling. Yeah. Well that's the truth then, and that's why I leave a brothers. The magas of rinso are a full year ahead. They really stepped out with nineteen fifty rinso.
Speaker 2: That's right, sensational. Nineteen fifty Rinso with solium has three times the whiter washing action of any other salt that gets white clothes whiter than new washable colors even brighter than brand new. It's at your dealers now, so tomorrow, get nineteen fifty innso, the only salt that contains solium.
Speaker 1: N folks, I see you next Sunday.
Speaker 4: Life boy, get skin cleaner.
Speaker 6: White boy with a terrifying ingredient. Get Skin Cleaner stops bo at, no other leading soap.
Speaker 4: Can Yes, doctors proved it.
Speaker 1: You are cleaner safer from BOH when you bathe Bailey with Life Boy.
Speaker 6: Get Life Boy Health soap right away.
Speaker 2: Be shore and listen to Theames and Andy Show at the same time next Sunday. This is CBS, the Columbia Broadcasting System.