Speaker 1: Hi everybody, Good morning. It's Monday. I am back from a long weekend of baby poops and babies crying and babies breaking down aka vacation in my world.
Speaker 2: I forgot what it was like to have kids that are your age and to be in the car for that long. Yeah, like when they've had enough, did you feed? Did that happen?
Speaker 3: Well, they had.
Speaker 1: Enough five minutes into the car. They don't like the car, No, I got it. Like, everybody's got to be watching something. There's all sounds day. You'll cry for hours. Sometimes it's so bad. The fireman and I just look at each other and we die laughing. That is like, those are the moments where I'm like I picked the right partner, right, because you just look at each other and it's laughable. And if you didn't have each other in those moments, you would want to just like drive off the tobin. Yeah, but it's you know, and again, if you have young kids like five and under and you're traveling, you know, it's it is a it's a full time job because like with everything that I have to pack and getting it, you know, they need all of their things and their lovies have to come and in the end becomes a full time job. But it's always amazing seeing like one ride, one smile, and I'm like, okay, it was worth the hell.
Speaker 2: One time, we're stuck in traffic and my oldest was a baby at the time. He started crying like he was uncomfortable. We had nothing we can do. We're not a traffic jam. Yeah, all of a sudden he stops. He blinked his eyes and is vomited like everywhere. But the awful thing is we couldn't pull off to the side. We had to sit and smell that for an hour. Oh that's what I remember most about having kids, like super young.
Speaker 1: My issue is I'm a big woman, Like I'm massive, you're tall, I'm big. I gotta try to crawl back there multiple times because somebody needs a snack, somebody needs this. Mommy, mommy, mommy. So I got to get in between the two car seats. It's not me. Yeah, that's the fore Runner is nice. It's a bigger car, but it's not made for a large woman getting in between those two car seats.
Speaker 2: Do you give them like iPads? Because we had a car one time that had the screens on the back of like that just to headrest and it was amazing.
Speaker 1: Son. We preemptively borrowed my mom's iPad for this trip because, like I wasn't any games. We had to do what we had to do. How would your weekend?
Speaker 4: I was good, It was low key.
Speaker 2: I was first weekend having like a baseball game, whether it's mine or one for like my kids, So it was relaxing. I slept in for the first time in months months. Dude, baseball, as much as I love the sport and as much as I loved watching my both my son's play, the travel baseball is in well, first, it's a racket. Firste there are too many paraments out there who think if their kid plays travel baseball that they're getting signed in a couple of years.
Speaker 4: That's not the reason.
Speaker 1: Only question you got to pay to get in.
Speaker 4: Do you want to know how.
Speaker 5: Much it is?
Speaker 2: What do you want to how much it is per season guests for one child on average?
Speaker 4: And I'm averaging out.
Speaker 1: Well, you're you're gassing right now. So I'm gonna go three hundred.
Speaker 4: Three thousand, three thousand dollars again.
Speaker 1: No, I'm three thousand, yep, No, No, you need to go home. You have to go to You and your wife need to look at yourselves in the mirror and you both need to slap yourself.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: What for baseball, Yes, it is the biggest racket in the listen. I grew up playing sports like baseball was a large part of my life for thirty something years. I just went back to like this travel baseball. There's issues within. The unfortunate thing is too many parents are putting too much stock into this. At least half the players playing in these in these leagues should not be playing baseball at this level. So these organizations are just taking money and making a ton. I'm not trying to.
Speaker 1: Get me out of this because like I want to slap you three.
Speaker 4: All right, it's right three thousand and five.
Speaker 1: These kids better be good at sports because this is this is.
Speaker 7: Wildly and the jam In Morning Show with DJ four and it's saw T Morning.
Speaker 8: Cousin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five.
Speaker 1: I'm going to Venmill right now. We all know that when we send somebody money on Venmo, you look around.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I definitely look at the emojis and see what they put there.
Speaker 1: Venmo used to be diabolical. Venmo used to like show you what people were paying.
Speaker 2: That's right, we pay, we pay some people on there so you can see that. We a picture of like a house or like a flex and.
Speaker 5: Mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, first off, who doesn't make their venmo private? That is the strangest thing on plannet to make like make it private. It's no one's business. No one's business.
Speaker 9: Like egg planning, moojis and all kinds of weird things.
Speaker 1: Like this is my own friend. I begged her to not be I begged her to make her venmo private. Happy marathon, Eve by yourself some coffee, lunch PrePost marathon needs on me. I know you're going to crush tomorrow. I'm so excited for you. I'm so proud of you. You're writting a novel on here and I.
Speaker 9: Can see it.
Speaker 2: But at least they took off the pricing though, because that was another thing. Once you saw that you could judge, can really judge.
Speaker 9: Or to mean the pricing like how much?
Speaker 2: Because I don't think it tells you like any more, like how much they gave, right, It just tells you.
Speaker 1: It doesn't really No, Yeah, yeah that's.
Speaker 10: Private because I didn't people to see how much I was paying for whatever it was. Yeah, oh so now it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Now they're gonna see whatever you describe the payment asks.
Speaker 2: Okay, but they'll see sometimes I pay a guy with a flexed arm. It's like, what's that for.
Speaker 9: I'm telling you it's wild.
Speaker 1: I say all this to say that I there's so okay. Just to set this up for you, there's coworkers that work here. One works in this building, one works in a different one, but both in radio. The one was telling me a story about how his brother is married with a kid on the way, like she has a baby in her womb, and he Venmo requests her for anything they do. So the example he gave, listen to me. The example he gave was we all went out to bowl. Okay, they went bowling, but they had chicken fingers and fries. Okay, there were four people, so there were the two brothers and their two wives. The one brother paid for the chicken fingers and fries, and Venmo requested his own brother, his brother's wife, and his own wife for chicken fingers and fries. We're talking like three dollars and sixty two cents.
Speaker 4: Like that's embarrassing, right, that.
Speaker 1: Is the strangest thing I've that's beyond embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I could almost understand if they were like teenagers, right, and you're counting each dollar and all that stuff. But if you're a doll if you're an adult and married or whatever it is, you should not.
Speaker 4: Be doing that.
Speaker 1: I also couldn't imagine the conversation if the chicken fingers and fries bill came out for twelve dollars and he held it up and said, how do you guys want to do this? Do what?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Give it me, like, I'll pay it's twelve dollars, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah there. I don't know if you guys feel like this, but I think there's a certain threshold of amount of money where I'm like not gonna say venmo me.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think for the most part, maybe over ten dollars, I would even.
Speaker 2: Push it like ten to twenty yeah, like anything above like below that, I'm not gonna ask.
Speaker 1: At minimum you're gonna say to the person. If to me, if it was something that was ten bucks, I'd be like, oh, can I venmo you? Or like I'll give you care. I would say those words out loud if it was like three or four dollars. Yeah, three, then three, Like, but your own wife.
Speaker 2: If you're if you're doing that to your wife, then then like something's up, right, Like I'm not saying something's up on the side or anything like that, but like that is something diabolical than yourself. Yeah, that's gonna lead to probably this relationship not working out at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: You have deep rooted issues, like you have a baby on the way, sir. Yeah, three dollars, three dollars. That would be like if every time the fireman was driving home from work and grab me a coffee, he would venmo request me for the coffee.
Speaker 2: You know, And I've said this in the past, like if you have like separate bank bank accounts, that's an issue for me because we share everything. Right, this is a thousand times worse than that. Well, no, I have some re Well I know you do, but I wasn't.
Speaker 4: Talking to you.
Speaker 2: I was talking just in general. But you don't live this life because this is like ten levels deeper than that.
Speaker 1: This is crazy. Like I feel sad for her. I feel sad for her, like she she maybe she didn't even want the chicken fingers and fries, but that was what the consensus said, and now she got to pay three sixty two for well.
Speaker 2: I feel sad for him that he's worrying about this. This is what he's thinking about and doing the math in his head while those chicken fingers are Maybe there was.
Speaker 10: A conversation to have before man and they were like, hey, you know, I don't know what the convo would be.
Speaker 1: But again, don't you picture someone picking up how do you guys want to do this? And it says twelve dollars? I'm like, give me me, but what's your threshold? Number four?
Speaker 10: And like you where you feel as if, Yeah, I'm kind of with you anything on the twenty, maybe even at thirty.
Speaker 9: And I'm kind of like that it is what it is.
Speaker 1: I just think if it's like double ditch, like if we hit ten bucks, I at least offer, hey, let me get let me get you some cash, let me vemo you the ten I think the person's usually gonna say no.
Speaker 2: I mean, now, if we're going out to dinner to a nice place and there's a group before you, then there's an open conversation around around the table and well, some people don't even believe in that.
Speaker 1: Well, actually, if you guys want to put the contact clothes together. That's on you. This same person once I was out to dinner with him and we all agreed to go out to dinner to the to the State, this steakhouse in the city, and there was like six or seven of us at the table. It was agreed upon that we were going to go out to dinner and there was going to be one bill, and that was what it was. We talked about it. The bill comes and everyone just puts their card down and says, okay, we are we splitting it six ways? That up. He says, no, I only.
Speaker 2: Ate a salad, Like that's embarrassing, so uncomfortable, especially.
Speaker 10: Embarrassing because the convo was already had. Yes, now the convo was not had with him though.
Speaker 1: He should have just said I like to get my bill separate.
Speaker 9: So then before y'all went.
Speaker 1: Yes or Asian, when we first sat down on the table like hey, I'm going to get a separate bill, I would have been like, Okay, you're a loser, but that's better than us now having to do the math, and you know, it's stupid.
Speaker 10: I'm not of the belief if I sit down at the table and I have a salad, and the bill is eight hundred dollars that I'm splitting it with y'all.
Speaker 9: Y'all got me f up doing that. Y'all crazy for you to eat. I don't know.
Speaker 10: It's not the easiest, yeah thing for you because you having drinks all me, yes, but having for late a me you having salmon all meat.
Speaker 4: I had a salad, but yes.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day, we're paying for the the whole occasion environment.
Speaker 10: I don't care the group twelve dollars, give me the bill. I'm i chipping on the on the tip. I'm coold with that. I'm not buying y'all drinks and your food. Yeah, crazy eights, Yeah, twelve bucks.
Speaker 4: Let's just be happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think when you go to a dinner like that, there's the general consensus like, okay, we're split at least. I always going with that knowledge. But that's neither here nor there. We're talking about a three or four dollars ven like that, And actually you're right, it's him like he he because think about it, he had to go find them, hit the three sixty two and then hit request. Yeah, like he had to go through the whole thing. With his own wife. His own wife three dollars and sixty two.
Speaker 4: Now he's doing that for her.
Speaker 2: He's doing that in every aspect of life, buys coffee for people, he's thinking about, Oh, she owes me ninety cents.
Speaker 1: That's where if he's thinking three sixty two, he's thinking less.
Speaker 2: And this isn't the thing about being cheap. This is almost borderline I think of like you're crazy for goal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's nice. A girl up six one seven nine three one one nine four five six one seven nine three one one nine four five Are we oh here asking our significant others for three sixty two three sixty two? Hi, everybody, good morning. It's ashing the gam of morning show. It's funny. We're talking about a person that I know that is the type where you could go out to dinner and he'll be He'll immediately say, well, I only got this, so I'm not paying that amount.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: He Venmo requested his own wife who's pregnant, for three dollars and sixty two cents because they ordered a round of chicken fingers and fries like crazy land.
Speaker 2: So if he's on the way home and he has to buy diapers, is he splitting that with his wife.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The way we do it in our house is like we kind of every other it. If we notice that the diapers are almost empty, I might order them. Then the next time he will. I know some people don't like I don't get that either.
Speaker 2: I know you get like three three pots there. I don't like it just one pot.
Speaker 1: I know that I was gonna say, I know you don't like that, and I, you know the fireman, I kind of have this unwritten, like if I grab lunch, he might then later order dinner. Like we try to really make it as even as possible, but he definitely pays for more.
Speaker 2: But I can sum make that one that one. I can understand and comprehend. The whole asking for three dollars is crazy.
Speaker 1: Three I would feel I would feel legit disrespected. Like are you okay? Annie is in Canton? Hi, Good morning Annie. What do you think it's insane to ever ask your spouse for money? Like what if they go to grocery shopping and they spend five hundred, You're not going to throw a couple of hundo their way?
Speaker 11: Oh no, absolutely. What I'm saying is I think three dollars and ninety two cents for chicken fingers and fries is insane.
Speaker 1: No, it's like sad.
Speaker 11: Yeah, when it comes to buying groceries like you mentioned you and the fireman splitting going and buying dump s diapers or whatever like twitching off, I don't see that as an issue. What the issue is is that you're asking for three dollars ninety two cents. I think that that's a little much. It's I don't I don't see the need for that. What is mine is yours, What is yours is mine also, So it's like I don't see the need in that. I find that kind of embarrassing to know.
Speaker 1: I do too, especially with your partner, Like I wouldn't even thank you for the call Anny ask a stranger for three sixty two No, like, you know, fine, it's keep it. Susan is in Rhode Island. Hi, Susan, Susanne, Susan, Hey Heaven, Susan. Yeah, Susan, Okay, So tell us your story.
Speaker 12: All right. So, basically, my friend was dying for me to meet her boyfriend for the first time. I'm like, fine, we can go out. They basically just a dinner. We went out to dinner, had some appetizer drinks all that. Towards the end of the night, her boyfriend was in the bathroom, so check came. I wasn't thinking twice. I always thought my card down. I'm thinking we're gonna split it. I'm assuming either three ways or he's going to cover for her meal, as he should. I don't tend to pay for me, but I suspect him to pay for her. My friend puts her card down on top of it, So it ended up getting splitting two ways, and I paid for basically half of his meal.
Speaker 1: No, so you and your friends split for the three of you? Yes, oh my god, they went See that's because they went ahead and counted themselves as one. Like, that's not you don't do that.
Speaker 10: Plus she invited you out to then she should have covered the whole bill.
Speaker 9: You shouldn't have had to pay anything.
Speaker 12: Exactly.
Speaker 9: Homeboys go fit for her?
Speaker 1: And are they still together?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 12: So next week he's actually hitting my man, and my man was like, I'm not I'm not putting my card down for her.
Speaker 1: Hey, facts, you know what, we I like him too. He's defending his girl. That's very strange. But also I feel like that's more like your your friend should have said if if she knew he was, I thought, yeah, I know, I'm just saying, given that situation, if that's me, if I know that he's not gonna put the car for I'm gonna put my card down and be like, I'll take care of this. Because that's that's so weird, all right, to see and thank you for the car people get when the bill comes, people get weird.
Speaker 9: No, that that's she shouldn't have even put down that car.
Speaker 1: No, I think her friend exactly, especially if her man wasn't gonna put his car downing, that's weird. That's very weird. Katie's in New Hampshire. Katie, we're running a little bit out of time. But you say, if you offer something to get something for somebody on the way to work, you'll pay.
Speaker 13: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 14: So like if I am grabbing stuff for someone, I'm not going to expect to be paid back. So in your friend's case, if he ordered chicken tenders and then shared, definitely don't expect to get paid back. But if somebody asked you to pick up something for them, and I'm going to expect it, even if it's under ten dollars. Like, if you're asking me to stop at a Roma Joe's and get in a rush or get something at Starbucks, then I'm going to expect you already know the average cost of that and I'm going to get a Venmo for it because i went out of my way to grab it for you.
Speaker 1: What if it's under five dollars, maybe if.
Speaker 14: You're asking me, then I would still expect you to at least offer offer it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I yeah, I can see the offer, and then you do the quick little thing where you're like, oh, no, it's good, but like okay. For example, Katie, we've talked about this before. Santi gets mine and his coffee every single morning, so we go every other like I'll pay for a week and then you know what I mean, like we because it's Starbucks and it can get pricey.
Speaker 14: That's like an unset mutual agreement though, because you're already rotating.
Speaker 1: We're rotating.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, although, Hey, I.
Speaker 14: Have instances too where I go out with my friends. We have three girls, we'll catch up and just go out for dinner, and I've had like the last two times we've gone out.
Speaker 15: We usually all three.
Speaker 14: Will split it, and there's one person that usually never brings their card but will send me the VENMO to cover and then they're looking at their receipt and they're literally just paying like fourteen ninety nine for whatever their meal was, not even doing tip or anything. I haven't ever said anything because I mean, in the back of my mind, I'm like, Okay, well that's kind of cheap.
Speaker 6: But at the same time, I.
Speaker 14: Have never said anything because I'm literally covering tax and tip for them, so it's not like it's thirty dollars or fifty dollars.
Speaker 15: I just eat the cough.
Speaker 1: No, you do feel type of way, And it's just there's something about the money, like the bill thing that you you you would hope they would at least say, can I send you the tip or whatever? All right, Katie, well thank you for the call. No, I'm telling you, when the bill comes people get weird.
Speaker 9: When Katie and them get into a fight, and with that friend, the friendship is over. I been paid, Yeah, you broke.
Speaker 1: That's definitely good coming out. But I think if you're listening and you're like, I venmoded my husband three dollars last night, we might want to reconsider Okay.
Speaker 5: Sadly and the Morning Show with d J. Fourn It's Sad Morning.
Speaker 8: Bustin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five.
Speaker 1: Hi, everybody, good morning. Listen. Cole people had sent this to me. It's just we had a lot going on and I never got to it. But Son, did you see the meetup heard around the world.
Speaker 4: I did because you were talking about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a turtle boy meeting up. Maybe, I mean it looked like a meetup. I don't know how else they would just run into each other.
Speaker 2: Ben Affleck, here's the thing, come, Here's what my soul says to me right now, is that clearly the Karen Read story is going to be told, and maybe Ben Affleck's going to be the one to tell it, which is amazing because his directing skills, I would say, are better than him as an actor.
Speaker 1: Tell people because they might not know that Ben. About Ben's production company.
Speaker 2: So Ben and Masstart are a production company. I forget what the name of it is, but they they put you some good movies. They like to tell like biopics. They like to tell true stories. But again going back to Benby and director, the Town Gone, Baby Gone like his director skills are amazing.
Speaker 1: And they did the Jordan film.
Speaker 4: They did it was called Air Right Air.
Speaker 1: That was really good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so hopefully this is what they're doing.
Speaker 2: And also it's important that people from Boston tell the story because you can't have some idiot from La totally.
Speaker 1: And I think if you're going to tell the story, Turtleboy does have to be included. And I think Ben's probably trying to get ahead of that because there's gonna be others that are going to try to make this film. It was so funny though. I thought one of the best parts about it is obviously Aiden and Ben. There's a photo of them, Turtleboy and Ben Affleck, and then there's a picture of Ben Affleck with Turtleboy's kids and they had no idea who he was, and he goes, I just told him take a picture with him. It's Batman.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, well technically not really now because the Batman has now evolved, but he was that he was at one point.
Speaker 1: Man. Ben just looks like sun kissed. He looked handsome, happy, like smirking. Cites me, dude.
Speaker 2: Well, usually if I guess at this point, then they've probably already signed the papers and signed the deal, so maybe he is the one to produce this.
Speaker 1: Do we think we'd ever have a shot at getting Turtleboy on this show? I would love to chat with him.
Speaker 4: I feel like we would. Why wouldn't we, right, if you know him?
Speaker 1: I mean I would ask Nick, But I don't know Nick. Listen, Nick, he's taking some time off. Yeah, so you know, if you know, if you know Turtle Boy, I'd love to get him in here, get him in the studio. Aiden, come on, Aiden, don't worry. I'll just ask eighty percent of the questions about your time with Ben Sadly and.
Speaker 5: The Jamie Morning Show with d J four and it's such a good morning.
Speaker 8: Bustin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five.
Speaker 1: Hi Rebod, good morning. We're coming up. We're two days away from the anniversary of Drake, my dog, going to dog Heaven. And I mentioned this because I really I know there are other people who feel the same way as me, and I I hate even talking about this because it I feel so bad. Obviously, Drake is in heaven. So now at the house, it's Teddy and the fireman's.
Speaker 4: Dog that doesn't a name.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not my dog. So my relationship with Teddy has changed so drastically, and if when I really start to think about it, I get emotional and I feel because I feel like, okay, I kind of start to hate myself, and I think anybody else who's in the situation that I'm in right now, where you it's like trench time, Like you're in the trenches. I mean, I have an eight month old baby and I have a three year old. So when I get home and it's time for people's like to get attention from me, I'm I'm on the bottom of the list. And so the dog is also down there on the on the bottom of the list. And little things that the dog used to do that I used to think were like funny and cute, now send me to the moon, okay, Like okay, For example, he has this thing where he likes to pick up a ball, yeah and drop it at the top of the steps. It hits every step and goes down, Okay, Like he used to do this, and I used to crack up. I used to in Dorchester. I thought it was hilarious. Yeah, because he likes to eat a tennis ball while he eats his food. It's very strange. But now he picked up that ball yesterday and I looked at him and I said, you're not going to do it because I can't. I'm not dealing with I was so like, I'm just being touched and grabbed and somebody needs something all the time. And you know, whereas I think about this often about how my life on the weekends used to be at what dog park? Are we going too? Like I'm hungover, I'm waking up at nine am, ten am, I'm on DJ Jewels time. Okay, I'm sleeping in. I'm living life. I don't have any priorities and other than the dogs, you know. And so I saw this, this girl post this meme and she's like she's panning her house and she's like, this isn't setting me off. And it's her kid like coloring on the walls. And she's like, this isn't setting me off. And it's her other kid like throwing eggs at the wall. She's like, this is and it's the dog just staring at her. It's so true, like any small thing that the dog does now drives me mental and it's I hate it. I hate myself. I have had to take a step back. This was like last week and I said to myself, every day, you need to give the dog five minutes. You have to force yourself to add it in to the schedule of the day and just sit down and give him five minutes of pets and five minutes of cuddles and five because if I don't force it on myself, he just falls by the wayside because I, like, I don't have time for myself now, mind you, it sounds like I'm I like not enjoying my life. I wouldn't change anything. I am so blessed and I'm so lucky and I but I do be feeling bad for that dog because it's just our relationship isn't what it used to be.
Speaker 2: I think I can understand it, like you're feeling bad for him and the dog not getting attention. But I guess I don't get the he makes you mad when he looks at you type of thing.
Speaker 1: And like the dog's breathing and he's looking at.
Speaker 2: Him like what, And the poor thing just wants your eductions all he wants.
Speaker 1: That's all he wants, and it's just it's just and like then the baby is sleeping, God forbid somebody rings the doorbell, the dogs showing his teeth. You are a miniature golden doodle. What are you gonna do? He's growling, he's barking, the dogs waking up. Now I go to pee, I'm tripping over him. He's he's following me. I'm I want to put him out for adoption.
Speaker 2: My favorite thing that I've seen your dog do consistently is when he's a dog on the TV and it barks at it.
Speaker 4: It's so funny.
Speaker 1: Try try, try, try, trying to watch nineteen twenty three on Sunday with the Horses and the Lion. There's a there's a scene where there's a lion on the porch and he's up. I can't even hear the talking between the people because he's up at the screen. Mondy, you you have a you have fluffy hair. What are you gonna do to that lion? It's just I I hate admitting this and even hearing myself talk like I want to slap my own self. I get it, and I know people are listening like you bitch, no, like you love your like and I do. I love my dog. But it's just again, like my priorities, they have changed and the list of people getting attention. I said to Santia the other day, Jewels, I'm like, the one thing I do for myself during the day is go to the gym. That's it. When I get home, like I my my time is my kids and whatever we need to do with them, that that's what we do. So that, Like Teddy, I think it's.
Speaker 4: A normal thing.
Speaker 2: My wife used to bring our dog to work, like back in the day, like single day. Then we had four kids, and then the dog is now now at the bottom. I think it's a natural thing and it's okay.
Speaker 1: I remember my neighbor shout out to Nick when I lived this was like years and years and years ago. But he would make fun of me because I was the my dogs are my kids, like Drake and Teddy or I was single at the time, like my life revolved around them, four or five walks a day, We're going to dog parks, Like every photo in my phone is of the dogs. And he was like, wait till you get a boyfriend, Like he would like literally say like things like that, Wait do you get a boyfriend, Wait you get a husband, Wait till you have kids, Like when you have kids, your pictures on your phone aren't gonna be of your dogs? And I said, who are you talking to? Like these are my Yes. I took a picture of Teddy the other day. I almost cried because I was like I hadn't taken one in like a week, two weeks, three weeks.
Speaker 3: It is sad.
Speaker 2: Is there a world where you could just walk the dog once a day and then that way there's the attention there.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, we're gonna get to that, and I think we'll get it there.
Speaker 4: I just think that at some point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just think this chapter of my life, like this isn't the whole book. This is just the chapter. And you know I I'm not, They're not. They're only going to be this this little for a little bit of time, and so that that's it. Like my attention is there because I'd be looking at myself in the mirror sometimes and it's horrifying what I see.
Speaker 4: Scary, just like.
Speaker 1: Massive cast type level. I'm like, bitch, are you okay? But I don't. I just don't have the time, Like I just don't so it that that's what it is. I will look like a drug addict.
Speaker 4: You know. It's funny.
Speaker 2: At some point you know you'll probably get another dog like down the road. You say that, but if your doughter, you can start asking for a dog.
Speaker 1: Acte, No, you can.
Speaker 4: You're never getting a dog yet. I don't believe you.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: It's done.
Speaker 4: People have have like No.
Speaker 1: I've also come to the realization that I don't like dogs. I like my own dogs, and that's it. I don't I'm done like dog. No, I don't.
Speaker 4: Yes, you do.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I don't. I really don't. I just don't.
Speaker 2: Point it was going to be that when you do eventually get like another dog, it comes into like the situation. They come into the situation with the kids already there, so like they're pecking like order. They understand it, and your your whole relationship with them is from that perspective.
Speaker 4: It's not going from one to five. What did you just say when you bring a dog in.
Speaker 1: I want to understand, but I'm confused.
Speaker 2: So when you eventually get like another dog, right, you're bringing them into like a family with kids and aweso, so they understand their role in the pack before they went from me in the top to the bottom.
Speaker 1: You're right, Okay, Now do you have dogs.
Speaker 2: It's a different dynamic, and you will like dogs again. I won't, yes, you will. I don't believe that you'll never get a dog again. You know how many people have stated the same exact thing, I'm never getting a dog again.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I feel like such trash that I even told you guys these things. It admitted, these things that I would love. I'm just going to give the number out and pray that one person I understand now. I just need one person to be like ash I get it. And if nobody calls, I'm I was gonna make a bad joke right there, six one seven, I was gonna say a Tobin thing six one seven, nine, three one five. Please Hi, everybody, good morning, It's Ashley in the jam of morning show. I feel like I've been holding this in and I thought to myself, I'm gonna I'm gonna admit this, and then people are gonna be like, she's a horrible person, like and I listen, my dogs were my life. They were my life and then I had kids, and not that they're not a part of my life anymore, but they're just not high on the priority list. And it's making me feel bad. I have had to have sit down corombos with myself where I'm like, Okay, you have to pencil in Teddy time where you at least look at him and pet him, because if not, the day will go by and I will not have had a second of time with him. And I'm telling you, I'm done with dogs. This is it. When Teddy goes to heaven, that is it for me. I'm wrapping up in a bow my time with dogs. I can't do it anymore. I can't.
Speaker 4: It'll be like a three year break. Then you'll get another one.
Speaker 1: No, I won't. Katie is in Lynn. Katie, I said, I just need one person to understand what I'm saying because I feel so awful even admitting it and saying it. And thank god, hey there are others of us because the phones are lighting up, But you get what I'm saying right because I say it. It makes me literally feel like I should just just walk right into the depths of hell.
Speaker 15: I feel the exact same. I have two dogs. So I have an eight year old American bulldog, Mex who was my first baby, and I made the mistake of treating him like a human child his entire life and then when he turned five, we got another dog because we didn't want him to be old and alone. So now I have a three year old boss a Terrier, and now I have a one year old and my daughter is I mean, she's everything. So unfortunately my two babies as they are at the end of the list, like, yeah, they're lucky if they get a walk once a week.
Speaker 4: I know, I know.
Speaker 1: And what's crazy is like a one year old, like your your hands are taken like physically, there's nothing you can do. You're yeah, and it's like one of those things where it's like, okay, we we could just put the TV on and you know, play with the dogs a little bit, but then we feel like bad parents for just putting on the TV and not coming up with you know, like games and stuff to do without It's just it's a never ending cycle of just trying to get through the day.
Speaker 15: I know, it really is. And then you feel so bad because it's like, oh, you know, you want to make time for you, You want to make things for your kids, like your socks, and then your husband. It's like I don't want to make time for anybody about myself at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And then kitty. We feel guilty for that. It's crazy. Yeah, yeah, it's nuts. All right, Well, thank you, there's more of us. Okay, Tiana is in New Bedford. It's just like, not only is the dog at the bottom of the list, but also if the dog like eats a kernel of food wrong, it sends me. I don't, I don't. It's just a lot right now.
Speaker 11: I know it makes you feel so guilty.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's it's terrible. I mean and and I like I said, I'm telling myself straight up, you got it. You gotta put the dog. You got to carve out dog time because if not, I know.
Speaker 11: Maybe just including with the girls do it all together.
Speaker 16: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, thank you, thank you for the I know there's no answer. There's there's no there's no answer, you know. But Millie is in Boston. Milly, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Thank god you guys are all calling. Or else I would be like, hey, let me run to the bathroom, and I would just go to backs and cast and never come back.
Speaker 6: But yeah, what said. Yes, when your kids grow up and they're like ten, twelve and they're not in need of you anymore. You're gonna get.
Speaker 9: An all the dogs.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm not. It's nice of you to say, but i'm not.
Speaker 6: It gets to the point where you're neglecting yourself literally, and like you're neglecting the dog as well. That's why, because you don't have time for other than your children's. And you don't neglect your kids because they cry and they mommy you all the time. But the dog does it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. I appreciate the call. I have to go to Lisa real quick and fall river because I know we're running out of time. But Lisa, like, you get what Lisa says when the dog brees, No, you get it's serious. It's serious.
Speaker 13: I get it.
Speaker 6: I get it. My kids are like, mom, just look at us.
Speaker 14: I'm like, stop itself.
Speaker 1: I know, I know. The other day Teddy was Teddy was licking his palls and it was all I could hear, Like there was eight hundred things happening in the house, but I could hear that. I was like, I just hear it. I'm at my I'm at my edge so bad, me.
Speaker 12: Too, feel so bad.
Speaker 6: But yeah, and then like you're trying to get out the door and then they run.
Speaker 4: The wet No.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah no mine mine, mine will trip me, Mine'll trip me. Do yeah no, I'm not Lisa. Thank you, thank you. So oh yeah, you know what.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks bab. Yeah no, I know I feel that we're rushing off. We just have a lot of time. But the amount of times like this, I'll be just goodn't like I have to say. I just had to be like, get in your bed and lay down because mommy's gonna lose it.
Speaker 2: You can give your dog away. This farms in Vermont apparently like taking dogs, so.
Speaker 1: You know what, you know, I think Teddy would get along with Chloe exactly.
Speaker 5: In the morning show with J four and it's suns.
Speaker 8: Mornington's number one for hip hop jamming ninety four or five.
Speaker 1: Hi, everybody, good morning. Just as a reminder, Santin and I are here. DJ Forren is going to be out for the remainder of the week. He's in this a Manican Republic, which is amazing because it's your you know, your home.
Speaker 4: It is you know what.
Speaker 2: I forgot to ask him before he laughed, if I gave him money, would he bring me back some cigars.
Speaker 1: He definitely will. Yeah. I mean if he's not getting his teeth done at that time. I never forgot, Like, let's have a chat about that. Never forget. He very nonchalantly mentioned to us he's going to the dr with his kids. He can't wait. He's all excited, blah blah blah, and he's like, yeah, I might like get my teeth done. What And he said, you can get your teeth white and over there for three hundred dollars, no insurance, just straight cash. Sounds sus as hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But the thing is that you don't want to do that on vacation. What if something goes wrong, then you spend your whole vacation with your mouth hurting.
Speaker 1: That's just crazy. I also feel like, just go to the dentist here, like stay in America? Will you say that?
Speaker 2: I say that because my mother used to go down because my parents live down there, and she would get surgeries done down there, and one time she almost died.
Speaker 1: Because like, yeah, like that's why I say that this one'll like do it here because you've scared me.
Speaker 2: Now, the medical system here in the United States, there are so many protocols in place that you have to go. Remember, you're going to a third world, which I'm not saying you can't get stuff done there, but it's not as safe as like the hospitals here in Boston, like drastically different.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, So I would never elect to go down there to do anything like that. Maybe the teeth whitening, yeah, but I wouldn't choose to do it while on vacation.
Speaker 1: A positive with the teeth whitening is you're not getting like put under earth anything. Yeah, I mean, but yeah, that is. I might list one hundred things I would do other than getting my teeth whitened on vacation. Use a cress white strip for the.
Speaker 2: Love, yeah, something like, spend time at the buffet, go hang out the casino, chill on the beach vacation.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyways, he's gonna be on all week, so it'll just be you and I. And then the tough part is when he gets back next week, his teeth were already whiter than yours, because I mean, somebody with no teeth has better. But we're talking about well, no, I'm just saying, and now it's going to be really bad if he does that, really bad. Just look down don't yo, don't make eye contact. Land Oh.
Speaker 7: Dashyam in Morning Show with DJ four and it's saw Takeig Morning, Bustin's.
Speaker 8: Number one for hip hop jam in ninety four five.
Speaker 1: Hi, everybody, good morning. We are checking in on you.
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Tell us everything? Six one seven, three one one five. That is six one seven nine three one one nine four five. We're talking about you, your life, your world. Our Lenny is going to be first up because today is your birthday.
Speaker 11: Hi, everybody, how are you?
Speaker 1: Happy birthday?
Speaker 15: Thank you?
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Do you have a big plans tonight for your birthday?
Speaker 15: Well, I'm currently stopping shop.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna get myself some balloons. I ordered a cake.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 12: They printed my picture on the cake and I'm going out to dinner with my kids later.
Speaker 1: I love that. Listen, sometimes you have to just do what you want for yourself. Go get yourself some balloons. I've done that as well.
Speaker 12: Yes, I'm big on spoiling myself and not waiting around for anybody to do for me.
Speaker 1: I love to hear it. I love to hear it. Our Lenny. Happy birthday, Babe. Shout out to the Pisces of the world.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Have a great day, you too, babe. Happy birthday. Talia is in Boston. Talia has a PSA for everyone, Babe.
Speaker 14: Good morning, good morning that today we're good.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're gonna this is gonna be a PSA. You're also gonna scare everybody. But you're right though.
Speaker 3: I know you're right.
Speaker 1: You're on your way to Dana Farber right now, So tell everybody your PSA.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 13: So my PSA is, if you feel something weird on your body, don't be scared, do something about it. Yeah, and actually you can be scared, but do something about it. Anyways, when I was on vacation back in October, I was down and Outer Banks, having a time gorgeous place. I was doing my nightly skincare, which includes a little facial massage and glashaw. I always take my skin pare down to my neck because Mom always taught me that your neck skin is also just as important as your face. And when I was doing like my lotion kind of into my jawline, right between the corner of my jaw and my ear lobe, I felt an odd lump.
Speaker 11: And my dad had.
Speaker 13: Fought lymphoma the last few years and he felt his lumps first in his neck as well, so it was an immediate red flag. I enjoyed my vacation as much as I could, but when I got back, I went to my PCP and fast forward.
Speaker 16: It was months and months of waiting and wondering, multiple scans, bioceies, inconclusive results, and finally a surgery and the day after Christmas, diagnosed with a extremely rare salivary gland cancer called a cynic cell carcinoma, which affects one hundred to one hundred and fifty people a year at most.
Speaker 1: God, that is found crazy And yeah, your spirits are just so high, you sound great, but that is it is crazy.
Speaker 13: I had, coincidentally, the last year or so really gotten my health and wellness together, both body, mind and soul. I lost one hundred pounds. I got really into like holistic healing, like energy healing and sound bass and stuff like that, and meditation, so I unknowingly prepared myself really well to go into something that's like super super scary.
Speaker 1: Are you going for chemo right now?
Speaker 13: So I am doing seven weeks of week's day, every single day radiation and then once a week I get chemo and yes, today is my CHIMO day, so this is my second treatment. I just started my treatment last week.
Speaker 1: Wow, man, that is crazy. But you're right. If you feel something or see something, and even if you're like, I don't know, it could be nothing, make the appointment. Just, you know, make the appointment.
Speaker 13: Make the appointment. And if I can just I did start like a little blog just to kind of share my story. If anyone is on substack, it's called Cancer Contemplation. And I did have a friend that started to go fund me for me. It's on my Instagram LinkedIn bio. My ig is where's Talia?
Speaker 6: All one word?
Speaker 1: Where's Talia? All right, babe, we'll check it out. Good luck today stay strong.
Speaker 4: Followed her back there.
Speaker 1: This is so crazy because so yesterday we had we're having some work done in the house and we're using a guy by the name of Dave, super nice guy. He's actually done a ton of work in the house that we're living in now previously for the for the other owners. And he's talking to me and he starts to tell me the story about he's at like a hockey tournament or something with his twelve year old kid and his throat hurt and he had commonly got strep throat. So he was like, oh, damn, I have strep throat. So he goes he gets medicine for his strep throat. A week later, doesn't go away, so he goes to his doctors. He's like, oh, something's up, like, I have strep throat. Was not strep throat thro cancer Jesus, but again stayed on top. But he the doctors basically told him like he had never smoked day in his life. He's not like a big drinker. And the doctors told him, like, you take care of your body, and the fact that you did that is how you're surviving. But by the time he got to the doctor's guys, he was staged four. And not only did he survive it, but he's like working in my house.
Speaker 2: Did I tell you though? The whole thing of waiting for your physical like once a year is not ideal. I feel like if you can go in there more often. I get my blood work like every three months, and I feel like I'm on top of things. I see a guy who's a biohavy. That's good, it is, but I just always stay on top of it. I know I'm the extreme op say things, but if you feel something that seems a little bit off, get it checked out.
Speaker 10: Sucks that we can't afford to go to the hospital, broh. Otherwise I think more people would. I think people would go there if they knew there wasn't gonna get a five thousand dollars bill at that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I think also it turns into a situation where like, you know, I need Okay, for for instance, I have a mole on that my inner thigh that i've that I've seen it came when I had the baby. Whatever, I'm like, oh, I should get that checked out because it's new. They can see me in December.
Speaker 4: But first you have to go to primary referral.
Speaker 1: I had to make seventeen calls to get the referral for the German talk. I'm telling you, it's like they make it. They make it so you don't go, and it's it's weird.
Speaker 2: But if you can find these people out there, there, people who have these wellness spots that like out there who can help.
Speaker 1: So yeah, all right, well there you have it. Let's let's go to the phones.
Speaker 4: But that mall but the most I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go. Six one seven nine three one one nine four five six one seven nine three one one nine four five. We are checking in on you. What's up?
Speaker 9: Call us?
Speaker 1: Good morning, We're checking in on you. What's going on?
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 1: Fourd's on the phone right now, so I want to make sure he's part of this conversation. But C four has been holding C four is in Lynn. What's going on?
Speaker 6: Good morning, good people.
Speaker 1: Good morning. We got some big news.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I got some big news.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 17: Every time I get on the A I got I got something for you. But this one, this song that I got for you guys, is actually very special. It's a remix to the song I showed you guys before, called Like the Way. But the thing on this remix, it's somebody very familiar to you. You guys, You and Santy to be exact, that's on this remix.
Speaker 3: Uh huh is it gregor cap No?
Speaker 17: Not them, not them, but uh someone someone real familiar, I would say, And uh, I can't for you guys to hear it.
Speaker 3: Well we do it.
Speaker 1: We have a clip, so let's play it. Let's see who it is.
Speaker 5: Let go DJ for see.
Speaker 3: I not the way you're feeling, the way you're dancing on me. I can go all that. Baby, put it on me. You can bring your best friend. I'm gonna bring my homiees.
Speaker 1: We don't want no problems.
Speaker 3: We just shun a paul. I like the way you feeling, the way you're dancing on me. I can go all night. Baby, put it on me. You can bring your best friend. I'm gonna bring my homie. We don't want who problems or we just shun a pause.
Speaker 5: We gotta step it up.
Speaker 2: You gotta take it up.
Speaker 12: You know the stuff.
Speaker 4: Baby, Let's take a club. Just know your cup, now, get your hair cuffs.
Speaker 5: And sure enough we be going up.
Speaker 3: I said, baby, because you man, I just know.
Speaker 4: I'm sure the tickets.
Speaker 3: I like the way you feel, the way you're dancing on me.
Speaker 14: I can go on that.
Speaker 3: Baby, put it on me.
Speaker 14: You could you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna bring my home meet. We don't want to probably well. I like the way you feel where you're getting all me. I could go on that baby putting on You can put your best I'm gonna bring my home week.
Speaker 9: You don't want problem.
Speaker 1: I like it the first time we played it. I like it even better now. But wait a second, that's not you singing.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, that's my heart said, I put on my production my production hat. I was gonna say that one, DJ Khalid, that there you go, I DJ Khalid, did you know what I mean? I heard the original and I was like, you know what, I think I could spice this up a little bit. So me and C four got into the studio and I pretty much got my producer on and there you have it.
Speaker 9: That's the remix.
Speaker 2: I like the better.
Speaker 1: I like the remix better. See for no offense to the o G. That's nice.
Speaker 9: That's streaming everywhere, so go run that up. You know what I mean? You got DJ phone trying to get into a bad feel me.
Speaker 1: Where do we Where do we find it? Like Apple Music all the things?
Speaker 17: That song is available on all streaming platforms.
Speaker 3: Whatever you listen to me.
Speaker 5: Is it gone? It'll be on there.
Speaker 6: It's called.
Speaker 17: Like the way DJ forn remix.
Speaker 3: They're at all platform streaming right now.
Speaker 1: I like that, all right, see four, thanks for the call. Look at you. He's like DJ Khaled, Now I'm trying to cool.
Speaker 4: Is that your first one?
Speaker 1: Is that the first time you've done that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's the first time I really like sat down and will to produced son.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we switched that whole thing up all the way stopped. I look said I didn't because I didn't know. It was just like S featuring I was.
Speaker 9: Not there yet.
Speaker 1: Will be the day I will cup. Hi, everybody, good morning Daddy in the gam In.
Speaker 7: Morning Show with d J Foreign it's such good Mornington's number one for hip hop.
Speaker 8: He am in ninety four or five.
Speaker 1: Hi, everybody, good morning. One thing that we cannot escape we've discussed is father time.
Speaker 4: Father time.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Father time be catching up to all of us. You know, my neck's starting to look wrinkly, but that's neither here there. I set up a meeting with a lawyer to do my dad's will, to do power of attorney and some of the things that you know, I've been wanting to do with him. He's far and you know right now his health is good, but let's just call it what it is, my dad's and take the best care of himself. We're only getting older, and it's so strange having these conversations, like you just kind of feel like your parents are invincible, you know, and you never want to think about these things happening. But you know, he he there was no pushback from him. He absolutely is like, yes, we need to get this stuff done. And I think we know it's the right move, but it just, like I it just makes me sad. Yeah, And of course he keeps joking, what are you trying to kill me? I'm like, Dad, that's it humbles you, right, it absolutely does.
Speaker 2: When you're younger, you think you have all the time in the world with yourself, with your parents, all that stuff. But the old do you get, you realize you don't. Some mortality starts to come into play, like right now, I've been thinking about this a lot, Like my parents are approaching their eighties, so I think my dad is seventy nine. I probably am only going to see them a handful of times because they live so far away, like they like, and I think about that. I like, that is crazy.
Speaker 1: That makes me sad.
Speaker 2: And really because if you look at the obits and all these like people are dying like like all the time, it could be any day.
Speaker 4: Really if you think about it, like you just don't know, you don't.
Speaker 1: And you know, then I go into this like dark thought process of like the girls doing it for me. You know, it's just like this whole circle of life thing. And again, I know this is the right thing to be doing. And the lawyer has been great helping us out, especially because he's in Pennsylvania and I'm here and I'm with you, Like I don't see him as often as I'd like, but now having young kids, he tries to come to the house at least once a month, once every two months, which has been really nice. My mother's ten minutes up the road, a godsend, thank god she's so close. But this is just stuff that happens with time, and it's you know, I've heard these stories from people about not setting this stuff up and how like they everybody urges you to like make sure you have God forbid so that I'm just trying to like do that, but it's I hate it. I don't want to be doing it. It makes me sad, even though I know we should have all this paperwork done.
Speaker 4: Do you do it for yourself? Do you have you done a wool for yourself?
Speaker 1: No iluted? And even you talking to me about it made me feel weird on the inside.
Speaker 2: Because I think what Unfortunately would you never know what could happen to anything? Right, so if anything were to happen to you and the fire man, like at least you know, like how the chips will fall, who will take care of the kids and all this stuff. But when you start having those conversations and like the lawyer will ask you straight up so bluntly, it's like wow, so you really have to think about who is the best person to take care of them? And we had to go through all of that, like we had to say, who's gonna take care of the finances, who's going to take care of the trust, who's going to take care of the kids, who has power of attorney, like all the way out to tell college and all that. And if one of us is is like a vegetable, what are we going to do when we pull the plug? Do we pull the plug? At what point do we do? All this stuff?
Speaker 4: You think about so much?
Speaker 1: If that's the proper way to say.
Speaker 2: That, well, I pulled the plug. No, like vegetable say it like when anybody knows what I'm talking about? Right, Sorry, if you're incapacitated in the hospital, yeah, brain dead, fine, fine.
Speaker 1: Brain But you know what I mean no, I don't. I do know what you mean, but it horrifies me and it's humbling. Did you guys agree quickly? Because I don't know if the farm I would agree.
Speaker 2: Because we did this years ago, and I will say years back, I kind of had like, well that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: That's not the older I got.
Speaker 2: It's Clearver's day how things should fall, and we were on the same page with pretty much everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my god's a little rift.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is things like this just make you really, really really and it's emotional, but you just gotta soak up every second time exactly it.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hate Father Time sadly and the.
Speaker 5: Gamine Morning Show with DJ fourn It's Sautig Morning.
Speaker 8: Cusin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five.
Speaker 1: Hi, everybody, good morning. I certainly do think it's an X factor that Santi makes people in this building particularly feel so comfortable that they will just say anything. I'm flabbergasted at what I just heard out in that hallway.
Speaker 4: I could send to you that you got real unhumbable fast what happened.
Speaker 1: So he's he's chatting with somebody. Let's just say, somebody that works in the building down the hall, and he were all of us were coming out of the bathroom and we were chatting about like being in there, and she actually made the comment to me, She's like, you peace so fast? It is like do all moms pee fast? And I was like, which is weird to ask? And then she gave me a couple of examples of other moms that pie fast. And I'm like, Honey, I go to the bathroom because i have to go. I'm not like frolicking in there, you know what I mean, Like I'm waiting and then I go when I have to go. So I said, I think I was doing that even before I had a kid. And then Santi just you know how he is, Oh, do you ever do you ever like do number two in those bathrooms? As just like that, it was no, you said the word, and I'm like, you ever in those bathrooms?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 4: I said, do you ever go number two at work?
Speaker 1: Yeah? In those bathrooms?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, yes, And she answered honestly. And as she's answering, which I'll tell you what her answer was, I thought to myself, I'd have to be dead, Like what do you would just look at him and be like, no, but you know what it is.
Speaker 9: Santi has a way where he approaches You've every yeah he disarmed.
Speaker 1: Yes, he does.
Speaker 9: Arms you with this way he because it's very non chill love, so chill, it's very like.
Speaker 4: It's a normal thing.
Speaker 9: But then when you really step back and you leave the conversation, you're like, yo, why did he ask me that.
Speaker 1: Studio down there? Like, I just tell that man that I poop in here.
Speaker 4: I have a reason why.
Speaker 1: By the way, her her first response to him was I she yeah, but it was like an emergency, well like and then she goes, yeah, I'm like that one day I had to go there was this one time I had to go so many times, like I thought to myself, I shouldn't be in here. It's so bad. What are you saying, lady? Why are you telling us this?
Speaker 2: We all do it, so I feel like it's a relatable. No, I think for us to work on the air here on our show, we have time limits to the bathroom. So if you extend that by like a minute, the assumption is is that you're going like to the bathroom, like for real, Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: We only can go to the bathroom at certain times. So if you see somebody that's out of place in there, you know maybe. But again, my whole thing is like reverse the situation. That's me and I'm being asked that question. I'm like, no, I honestly don't like why is she really answering is the question?
Speaker 4: Because it's a human thing that we all do, so for her it's normal.
Speaker 9: She was comfortable again, she was This guy took off the shackles and everything, just like he really talks to you like that man, this question he's asked me.
Speaker 1: When I walk away, I'm like, why did I even tell this? Why did I say that he's going to judge me. I've done it too, There's no question. He asks the weirdest, the weirdest, weirdestatest question.
Speaker 5: Do you know?
Speaker 1: He once asked me if I was out, if I was out, like I was at the grocery. Story said, and somebody went to grab something at the grocery store past me and like their penis like grazed my leg. He was like, Ashley, like, you're just there and he goes to grab the cereal box next to you and it touches. He's like, is that cheating? What are you talking about? But by the way, you know what I did, answered it this whole path of like, well did he do it on purpose or was he grabbing the lucky terms next to the fort loops And that's where like I I, it's stupid.
Speaker 2: But it's in narrows that could happen in life. So I just want to know how one would handle in case it comes up.
Speaker 1: Is that cheating? She's down there thinking, oh my god, I just admitted to him that I poop in here, and I just again it's crazy, like that's all I said you. I'd have to be dead when you know that.
Speaker 10: Nothing is safe from that answer, because they're just going to use that and run on ed talk about you. That lady's mortified.
Speaker 2: My girl here one time that admitted that she goes to the bathroom with her boyfriend the door open, they like earn the bathroom.
Speaker 4: At at the same time, I can't let let go.
Speaker 1: She actually the last time you did it, which was like last week, she was like, can you please stop? Like, can you please stop bringing that up? I don't do that. Yeah, technically, I mean you're the one that's what this is abused.
Speaker 2: Actually your abuse?
Speaker 4: Are you know I'm not.
Speaker 5: And the jam In Morning Show with d J Foreign it's.
Speaker 8: Saw Morner Bustin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five.
Speaker 1: All right, babe, that is going to do it for us. I want to say I'm proud of you. We made through most of this show without you making in front of where Foreign is saying the Dominican Republic.
Speaker 2: Well, people are going to tell him, so I shut my mouth this time. But like it was, a shy would have chosen to say some other place. Yeah, we leave it at that.
Speaker 1: We know bougie boy.
Speaker 2: All right, shout outs oh, shout out to four now enjoying some bottom shelf liqueur.
Speaker 1: All right, babes, if I missed anything at Ashley Fellman two weeks and the Ashley, we will talk to you tomorrow later