Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Glad you were here, so much to talk about, much of it obviously tied to the most bizarre and consequential presidential election of our lifetime, but so many other things going on as well, including right here in Colorado.
Speaker 2: So quick overview.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to continue to talk about what I think is one of the biggest mistakes in modern American political history, and that is Harris's selection of Walls, and will continue to get into more specifics, more detail, because I think what's becoming very very clear is is that, yeah, obviously he was not the best pick, and she had a chance to lock Pennsylvania didn't take it. All that stuff we've talked about, But as we get deeper and deeper into Walls himself, you've got leave that they either didn't have adequate time to vet him, or didn't do a very good job of it, or in the end, you know, she just went with her own insecurities and did not want Shapiro Kelly, et cetera being so obviously better than her. She ends up with Walls. But he has so much baggage. And listen, I get it. I get it that they're going to get these big crowds, and they're going to get enthusiastic crowds, and he's this kind of goofball entertainer. And by the way, that word, I don't know if you saw it, Ryan the New York Times used that word for him. Goofball The New York Times use that word, and then playing up what a great benefit it is to have the goofball factor on the trail and listen for the base I get that. I get that this guy's just going to be like the guy who I'm not saying he's drinking on the job, that's not my point. But he's going to be like you know, that grandfather who's had too many drinks and he's down in the basement and all the kids are laughing at him. I get all of that, and he show a really I won't call it an evil side, but he did an evil thing yesterday. I want to talk about that just shows you know that the real core nature of this guy and lack of character at least in this example and many other examples. But the point is, the base ain't going to win you the election. And so they're going to have those big crowds, they're going to have the base, They're going to have the base excited. But it comes down to, as we all know, these six states and the Democrats' support is is wasted in a lot of ways in these major cities and solidly blue states. And you think the base within Wisconsin, the base within Arizona, the base within Pennsylvania itself is going to win the election for you know. And so I think one of the reasons this will be looked back on as the biggest blunder since what was his name, Eagleton with McGovern right, is that he alienates. This guy is going to alienate people in the middle, excite the hell out of the base, alien eight people in the middle. And as we get into more specifics, if you haven't heard her seen these things already, you'll know why.
Speaker 2: And if you have heard or seen.
Speaker 1: Them, you're going to enjoy this because if like me, you want to see Trump win and you want to see conservatives back in power, then then you're going to be very very happy to hear that Walls and by extension, Harris have all of these problems, which raises the issue, you know, will he make it through the convention? Now, Listen, I'm the guy who's sat here not to be a jerk about it, but sat here and made really bold, accurate after accurate predictions, including that Biden would not be the nominee. I am not sitting here at four h nine on this Wednesday afternoon telling you that that Walls will be out before.
Speaker 2: The end of the convention. I'm not telling you that.
Speaker 1: If I'm betting the car, I bet he stays on the ticket. But there is at least that possibility out there, given all of the stuff that's coming up in just the first forty eight hours. So we're going to talk about that eight five five four zero five eight two five five text DN five seven seven three nine. But wait, there's more, and I want to talk about some some look around the corner stuff. It is not getting much attention right now. I think it really should, and I think the current Trump campaign strategy, which is being criticized by some, is being shaped in large part by this. Listen, what most people don't have on their calendar right now, is that Donald Trump is going to be wrongfully sentenced in this wrongfully pursued bogus prosecution in New York. He's going to be sentenced in mid September. And that's going to be a dynamic in a presidential race that we have not seen before where leading candidate for president is going to be sentenced for jail literally days before the balloting starts in the key swing state of Pennsylvania. So do you think do you think that's sentenced scene is going to help or hert Trump. I want to get your take on that. I have strong feelings for good reasons about that. Eight five five four zero five eight two five to five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. Also want to talk about this move by Trump, which is politically brilliant, and even the New York Times today said it has quote unquote real appeal, and it's been kind of lost ran and all of the craziness regarding deposing the democratically chosen Biden and then dragging the socialist Walts in. It's the fact that the President Trump in the middle all of all that, has has said that as president, he will eliminate taxes on Social Security. I can't remember a presidential candidate in my lifetime saying they will do that. But that's a position that he has taken, and so I want to get your reaction to that, see if you think it's going to be a game changer some other things on the agenda more locally, we haven't been on this for a while because of all this national craziness. All right, now that the court has ruled that you can go forward with a vote now on whether to remove Dave Williams. Do you think Dave Williams should be removed as GOP chair in Colorado? We're going to cover that as well as and Ryan. This drives me crazy. And you know the reason it drives me crazy, in large part other than trying to be a good human, is my job. I handle catastrophic injury cases. I represent victims, so I spend a lot of my day and I'm not looking for sympathy. I'm grateful to have the opportunity I have in this job, but I spend a lot of my day looking at pictures of people who were alive a minute ago and are now dead, and their kids don't have a father or mother, or they're paralyzed and they're mangled and everything else. And so when I see these lefties, who obviously don't care at all about human life, when I see these lefties pass these laws that they got to know, if they're sober and they're thinking for a second, they got to know, are going to mean that the children are going to come home from school and no longer have their father, parents are going to get that call at work and no longer have their son or daughter, and they pass these laws anyway drives me crazy.
Speaker 2: But it just goes back to the lack.
Speaker 1: Of respect for human life at the entire spectrum, the entire continuum that you see from the left. And and this example what I'm talking about is this insane motorcycle lane quote filtering that's now going into effect in Colorado because of the Left. And I'm sure you've experienced it on the roadways. I'm sure you've experienced it over the course of your driving lifetime. But now that it's actually been legalized and green lighted in Colorado pun intended, Yeah, yeah, what else can that do other than cost more innocent lives and lots of human misery. So all of that ahead today and what we can back. I want to start with something that I think is I think it was an evil act. I think it was a flat out evil act. I'm not calling Walls evil. I think he supports some clearly blatantly evil things, and I think this was a flat out evil act. Yesterday when he he lied, he spread this insidious lie. It's a flat out lie. There's no basis in fact that JD Lands had sex with a couch. And to do that, what's that?
Speaker 2: Oh? Did I you know why?
Speaker 1: I said that one of the great youth baseball coaches ever ever and a superb, superb fireman. Yeah, J is a great human who would never do such a thing. So JD vance. So imagine how this is and what it tells you about Walls and his lack of character that on this national stage being introduced as the vice presidential nominee, he would get up and tell that kind of insidious personal live that he knew to be a lie about the GOP vice presidential nominee alleged that he had sex with a couch.
Speaker 2: I mean, but that just tells you what you're dealing with.
Speaker 1: You have some people on the left they're just wrong on the issues, but they're generally high character people. And then you got some real low character people, and Walls is proving himself in many different ways to be very very low character. But I want you to hear the sound eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number text d an five seven seven three.
Speaker 3: Nine and now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 4: I've just signed Executive Order twenty dash zero one declaring a peacetime state of emergency for the state of Minnesota.
Speaker 2: We need to congregating.
Speaker 4: We're going to close the bars, We're going to close the restaurants. We're going to close the places where we gathered. Several one hundred thousand of your neighbors were just laid off. An entire industry has been shut down. In the face of this, all for the greater good.
Speaker 5: I'm the governor, with the power of the state constitution behind him, has issued one hundred and four executive orders affecting everything from schools to restaurants and bars to churches to basically every facet of everyday life. Democrats who control the House are moving in the opposite direction.
Speaker 6: Some are pushing to put a mask mandate in state laws.
Speaker 2: Hi, how the jerry? Why where a Vestistall it helps to kate, they say.
Speaker 3: Explosive testimony from a Minneapolis police union official who says that the governor ordered cops who abandoned that third precinct during the Springs rioting.
Speaker 2: I was in the command post.
Speaker 7: I heard it.
Speaker 2: I heard the governor say give it up.
Speaker 1: Thirty two Chief Aradondo calls them there to tell him they've lost control, can no longer maintain order in the city.
Speaker 2: And then at ten thirteen, Chief Aradonda.
Speaker 1: Who's monitoring the scene from a couple blocks away, gets in the radio to announce a few.
Speaker 2: A kitty white John right now at our lot of the dirt rising.
Speaker 8: Has been compromised.
Speaker 4: Marison, I request the National Guard, who I'm on this straight. We're gonna have massively trained troops. No, you're gonna have nineteen year old who are cooked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boy, I think this is a total disaster for them. Fortunately this Tim Walls will continue to pass along new information, including much that we already have for this show. But I want to call your attention to such a dishonest headline.
Speaker 2: This is CNN and listen to this.
Speaker 1: Sources Hesbela poised to strike Israel independent of Iran. Now, why is CNN carrying Iran's water here? You really think Hesbela is going to act independent of Iran. Of course, CNN is trying to shield Iran from the blowback for the attack on Israel that's about to come from Iran via Asbla. So why is CNN trying to carry Iran's water? Eight five five for zero five A two five five the number TEXTDA and five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 2: We'll get to those texts now. I'm sure you saw yesterday.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got to get to this evil thing that Walls did yesterday first. But I'm sure you saw the reporting yesterday just confirming yet another arrest in connection with Iran's ongoing effort to have President Trump assassinated, right and against that backdrop, Look what the Democrats are doing, all of that same all of the same falsehoods, all of the same lies, all of the same behavior, which they know is sending a message, sending a message to nutjobs out there that hey, this guy's got to be eliminated now Iran. Iran is after him anyway, and has been after him for a long time. And the Biden administration knew that when it failed to provide Trump with the protection he should have had. But think about why Iran is after him, and I sure hope the President nails this at the appropriate time, maybe in the debate. Iran is after him because Trump was willing to risk his life and his family's lives to take out Solamani in order to protect American troops in American homeland. And Trump knew the second he gave that order that it would put a target on his back for the rest of his life and on his families. But he was willing to take that risk to protect America. Eight five five for zero five eight two five five the numbers. So this falls into, I say, the evil category. I understand, you know politics, politics is bare knuckles. You know, in politics is a tough fight. But there are lines, and there are certain lines. When you cross, it's immoral. And it just shows you what a dishonest, what a dishonest low character guy Walls is that he would take the stage yesterday and behind this phony, fake veneer of oh, this joyful this and that till a premeditated, deliberate, insidious personal type character assassination.
Speaker 2: Lie about JD.
Speaker 1: Vance, And so here it is that this lie that and it comes out of a lie that started circulating. It's provably false circulating online that Vance had written about having sex with the couch never happened, and Wals knows that, but he decides to perpetuate that lie.
Speaker 4: And I got to tell you, I can't wait to debate the guy, that is, if he's willing.
Speaker 2: To get off the couch and show up.
Speaker 1: You see what I did there, and you see what he does at the end. You see what I did there, like some drunk on the bar, under the bar, etc. Well, he's going to have the last laugh, I believe, and if he doesn't, this country is in very, very very deep trouble. But yeah, this whole act, it plays very well to their base, and you're gonna have all these big crowds and everything else. But as I open the show saying, you think they're laughing, and I sure hope we hear this comeback from President Trump and Jady Vans and others. You think the American people are laughing and joyous and celebrating these porous open borders that are causing so much misery in America. You know, be it fentanyl, be it other types of crime, be it overloads of systems. You think Americans are laughing about that? You think Americans are laughing about skyrocketing crime. You think Americans are laughing about all of these other things that Harris and Walls celebrate. I don't think they're laughing about that at all. All righty, we'll mix calls and text right now. We'll start Bill in Loveland here on the Dan Kapli Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome Bill.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Hey, damn, I can hardly hear you speaker phone too because I'm driving. But hey, you got this thing for this lane splitting And clearly you've never written a motorcycle before in your life, and you have no idea.
Speaker 9: What you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Can I can I stop you there? Can I stop you there? Bill?
Speaker 1: Well, I am, I am going to stop you there? Okay, because you back it up or pack it up. I've written, I've written a lot, so you got it. You think you can justify this, go ahead and justify it, but you're not going to win an analytical argument by telling lies about me.
Speaker 9: Well, Dan, I'd love to justify it for you. You see, clearly you've never ridden a motorcycle in highway traffic in dense highways.
Speaker 1: Okay, Bill, two strikes? You get three strikes on this show. I don't know why it should be one strike. Yes, I have Bill, and I've done it a lot, so I don't know what your gripe with me is. But I'm glad you have it, and I'm glad you're calling this show with it. But why don't we just get that out of the way and save everybod But a lot of time? You know what's your gripe me? Because you call this show saying bizarre false things. If you really could win your case on the logic and the reason, why wouldn't you just do that?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 2: Billy?
Speaker 7: Am I am mute? Again? Do you keep putting me on mute?
Speaker 2: I really should have him on mute?
Speaker 8: But you won't let me talk.
Speaker 2: I really know. I won't let you lie. I'll let you talk all day.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll get two more hours for this show, okay. Because you start with lies, you start with personal attacks, which are.
Speaker 9: Fine if they have ever ridden a motorcycle?
Speaker 2: Bill? Are you okay? I hope you're not driving in this condition?
Speaker 9: Truth?
Speaker 7: Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
Speaker 9: Dan Boy?
Speaker 2: Ryan?
Speaker 1: Do you think he's okay, Bill, were you listening to this? Can we get to your real agenda?
Speaker 2: What? What is it about me that bothers you?
Speaker 9: If you have any experience in this?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 1: Because you started this call by saying, Dan, you've never written a motor cycle and I said, well no, Bill, In fact I have I have many, many, many many times. And they said, well you've never done it in the highway and I said, yea, Bill, I have many many times. Listen, I understand there are people on both sides of this issue. If you've got a case to make for this insane, suicidal, dangerous lane splitting.
Speaker 3: Maked you're listening to the Dan Caplis Show podcast to have.
Speaker 1: The chance to talk to Todd Watkins. He's been on with us before l Passo County GOP. I believe chair or co chair title clarify that for us. But Todd has been doing a tremendous amount of work along with Nancy Pelasi and others, to try to oust Dave Williams as county chair, including fighting the court battles that you know Todd told us he would fight the last time he was here, and having just won, now clearing the way for a vote on whether Dave should be removed or not. So Todd back for an update. You're on the Dan CAPLA show. How you doing, Todd?
Speaker 6: I'm doing great, Dan, And yes you are getting increasingly mean with your bumper music.
Speaker 1: But that's that's Ryan, that's right, that's not me but my friend. So just give us the landscape. Where does everything stand now after the court's recent order.
Speaker 6: Well, so the Court did dissolve the tro and it's probably worthwhile to explain why the Court dissolved that tro. The Court agreed with us that they do not have jurisdiction in a party fight. The party is fully equipped and statutorily empowered and even required to solve its matters internally through the Central Committee. One three six is a statute, if anybody wants to go look at it. Really, before the Court could even entertain any of this, and what they what what Dave did is I'm just I'm going to be blunt. Dave lied to the Court about what had happened. Presented to the Court that the Central Committee had had declared our meeting on the twenty seventh of July invalid, illegitimate, illegal, That's not what happened. It was the Executive Committee. The Central Committee was actually supposed to meet on the twenty seventh and could have decided that matter. That judge agreed with us, so he dissolved the temporary restraining order and even citing in his decision that he improvidently granted that temporary restraining order meeting, he never should have granted it in the first place because he was misled by the plaintiff. So now as we left that hearing on well yesterday, as we left that hearing, the next hearing for the underlying injunction that they asked for was scheduled for this Friday. Well, the judge canceled that meeting instructed the attorneys to file briefs to state. Look, as far as I see this, meaning the judge, I don't have a role here, so tell me I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So if you have a meeting sketch, we don't.
Speaker 8: Think he's gonna change his name. Yep.
Speaker 6: August twenty fourth, thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you expect to happen there?
Speaker 6: Well, first, we will have a Since Nancy Palazzi and I did appeal the Executive Committee's decision, from my gosh, when was that July nine, July ten, something like that, where they said that we weren't allowed to have a meeting. I mean, our position on this is that's not the Executive Committee's position. That's an invented power to say that they can't that that they that the Central Committee cannot call a meeting when the bylaws say that the Central Committee can call a meeting. We don't think it's a controversy. So we will ask the Central Committee gathered there on the twenty fourth, to make a final ruling in accordance with the bylaws and with statute as to that controversy in air quotes. And once we resolve that, we will move on to motions to remove the well of the State officers.
Speaker 1: And do you think Dave Williams will be removed at that meeting? Or that, to be more precise, there will be what does it take? Two thirds or sixty percent?
Speaker 6: Sixty?
Speaker 1: Okay, you think you'll get the sixty Oh yeah, yeah, and yep oh And then what happens then? Do you is there a new chair elected at that same meeting?
Speaker 8: The yes that we actually put that in the call.
Speaker 6: So our intention is to not leave. We're not going to leave any of these leadership positions uncovered, We're not going to leave them vacant. We're not going to leave them you know as an acting We're going to elect new leadership right then and there and get onto the business of the party.
Speaker 1: Is there somebody who's selected at this point to be the new leader or people who are now campaigning for that position?
Speaker 8: How can that work?
Speaker 6: There are people campaigning for it now, not a selection. So it's the way this works is the Central Committee, which is the that is the most powerful governing body of the party in the state, is the Central Committee that they're going to remove these officers that they elected, and then they are going to decide on who that is that takes that place. And of course this is this is only until March. There will be an organization meeting in March, you know, per statute, and.
Speaker 1: So Todd started interrupt. But so what happens now is okay, you go ahead, you have this meeting. You expect you'll have the votes to remove Dave. A new chair will be elected from among it sounds like several who are competing right now, and then presumably Dave will refuse to go. Is that what's expected at this point?
Speaker 6: If I were going to do, say, like a profile based on his conduct, his behavior and his messaging, No, he's not going to go. It's the RNC is going to have to ring in on this.
Speaker 8: We already know that, Okay.
Speaker 1: So then this scenario plays out, Who at the RNC makes this decision and when.
Speaker 6: Well, we hope as soon as possible. Right, So it's going to be just like Michigan, So it would actually be their Central Committee we decide this controversy.
Speaker 2: And how quickly.
Speaker 6: We would hope that we could get it done within a week, two weeks.
Speaker 1: And does part of your confidence here that Dave's going to be removed come from the criticism of him from Congresswoman Bobert in addition to you know, the many of the other at least folks who want primaries.
Speaker 6: That does play apart, but largely it's because leading up to the July twenty seventh meeting, we were making phone calls to the Central Committee. Yeah, so we know where we stand.
Speaker 1: Okay, Wow, Well, I guess the only other question I'd have is, you know, there are those people out there who say, well, hey, you know we're coming up in an election, why not Wait, what would you say to those.
Speaker 8: Folks, why would you wait to meet to replace corrupt, ineffective and hazardous leadership. You're not going to.
Speaker 6: Win anything with these people in power right now. Look at how they're conducting themselves. It's it's never a good time to do this. But it's also never a good time to let this continue on m We we have to take action. We have to take corrective action, and it needs to be decisive. I mean, we tried to be decisive, but I would you know, you know, reinforce the fact that this was the leadership waged law fair against its own members to silence and shut us down because he doesn't he will not allow himself to be removed and depotism and if.
Speaker 1: I remember correctly, I think that at this point, in addition to Congressoman Bobert, who was publicly critical of Dave, haven't the big three here heard Krank and Evans, these highly respected you know, nominees, and these key congressional races. Haven't they all called for Dave's removal?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, And I think Gave Gave has a couple of times I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I've just got to tell you, I know there's some wonderful, wonderful people in this audience right now who disagree with me on this. But as I've said before, I think that you and Nancy and others who stood up to this after you voted for Dave, right, you voted for Dave to be chaired, after you I helped.
Speaker 6: I helped him, you know, with his goal candidacy, Yeah, coming into the state chair. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 8: I have to accept responsibility.
Speaker 6: Well, no, no, listen to a fair share of it for him being there to begin with.
Speaker 1: Well, and I think at this point it flips because I think in part because you did that, you and Nancy and others deserve a tremendous amount of praise and credit for being willing to stand up and take on this fight knowing that Dave's m always I see it has been very personal, vicious attacks on those who stand up with, you know, disagreements like this. So I think I think you're serving the state, forget the party. I think you're serving the state very well, because the more Republicans win, the.
Speaker 2: Better for the state. But Todd, appreciate the time and keep us po sure, Dan, I will thank you take care of that is Todd Watkins. Hey, when we come back.
Speaker 1: When we come back, credible terrorist threats have just caused the cancelation of some might argue the most important public event in the world that scheduled for this weekend.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Kaplish.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 2: My hard Bricks for all those kids.
Speaker 1: You know, we just happened to be mentioned that Amy and I thirtieth anniversary. We took this great trip because she's been a Sound of Music fans since she was a little girl. So we took this great trip to Switzerland. The kids were all tied up at work and they couldn't go, unfortunately, but we just had a wonderful week together and then we were flying home. I shouldn't say completely tied up at work because our daughter was on a separate trip and we all had kind of reunited in Munich to fly back Denver because he can get a direct out of Munich and Taylor Swift just happened to be in Munich that night and we did not go. My daughter and I together. It's a father daughter thing we've probably been to. I'm guessing now fifteen sixteen seventeen Taylor Swift shows, we drove to all them off for one, all the ones in Denver, et cetera. So anyway, you see all these little kids over there and traveled from all these other countries by training and everything else, and with their parents, and they're all dressed up, and you know they've been planning on it forever to go to that show in Munich that night, just as they do here in Colorado. They come from all the surrounding states. So to get this news at three shows in Vienna this weekend now canceled because of credible terrorist threats to attack the stadium. Just sick and sad and a reminder of how real this evil is. And Kamala Harris of course says, we cannot say radical Islamic terror, and you wonder why would she ever utter a statement like that, But in any case, just very very sad that these kids are going to be deprived of that. Hey, we have a lot of sound to get back to as more and more comes out. And I think, what's going to go down as the worst vice presidential pick in modern American history, And so we'll get back to that. You see that Ryan somehow Polis wrangled his way onto CNN and the good news is we learned that he has a tie, right, we learned that he had, so Hill, we're a tie to go on CNN. Nice and you know, never got a sniff in this whole VP thing, which is very telling, right, just confirming what I've been saying all along. These these democrats are in this Colorado bubble where they're protected by all the leftist money and media, but then when they try to get out in the real world, people just laugh at him.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to Bill. Bill had called the show.
Speaker 1: Earlier, did not start well or end well, and had wanted to disagree with me, which I sure do appreciate on this issue of quote lane filtering, which thanks to the Left, is soon going to be legal in Colorado. Bill, do you want to make your case or just take some more shots at me, which we always enjoyed but gets boring.
Speaker 9: Well, well, I do want you to speak and go ahead and make your points, so you'll give me the floor.
Speaker 1: You're the one who called this show to make But I've already made my point, which is this new lane filtering, and I put that filtering word in quote law is insane and it's going to get a lot of innocent people killed, and the left just doesn't care.
Speaker 9: Okay, Can I say just to you like you said to me? Lies lies and lies mean people care. It's not going to get a bunch of people killed. And I think what you're saying is insane because what you're saying is not what is being proposed is not insane. Okay, why lane splitting? Lane splitting is safe and when you do it by the law, and I believe in this case the law, which you should know, should say up to fifty miles an hour, no more than five miles an hour above the flow of traffic. So when it's done in that manner, Dan, it is extremely so yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: Yes, tell people what lane splitting is saying. The Colorado law, by the way, is that the coloraud of law. This is getting boring. The Colorado law, by the way, is lane filtering not lane splitting. I'll explain the difference. But Bill explain, Oh Bill, just very sensitive guy. Here's the difference. Lane filtering is what is legal in Colorado. It in and of itself is unsafe. And lane filtering now means that motorcycles when this becomes effective beginning, well, I guess it begins today lane filtering means that if traffic is stopped, motorcycles can drive between down the lane between the stopped cars okay, when it's stopped traffic, and then can park in front of the traffic in the front. But lane splitting is when the cars don't have to be stopped and motorcycles can just split the lanes. One of the reasons that lane filtering is so dangerous is obviously it's going to result in a lot of lane splitting, because first of all, okay, the traffic may be stopped right now, but then all of a sudden, the traffic's moving, So as a practical matter, it's going to result in a lot of lane splitting. The other thing is a lot of people are just going to hear that, like our caller, lane splitting is legal now, and they're just going to lane split and listen, anybody with the brain can look at this and know that if you're going to have motorcycles driving down the lanes between cars on other sides other side, bad things are going to happen. So there's no reason for this. It makes no sense, and it's like so many other things the Left has done that have just caused all these unnecessary deaths and misery eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number and by the way, have exposed that the rest of the driving population, I'm in no way, shape or form biased against bikers, not at all. And the color had started with this bizarre fabrication that I've never ridden a motorcycle, when I've operated a motorcycle many many, many, many many times, including on the highway. Not biased at all. The point just being that the vast majority of folks are in cars, and listen, I've represented so many motorcyclists who've been horribly injured, the families of those who've been killed. I just don't want people unnecessarily injured or killed. And the vast majority who are operating cars this makes it so much more paralyzed, It perilous for them, and creates so much unnecessary legal liability, but more importantly, the unnecessary carnage.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Kapla Show.