Speaker 1: Keisha, we are here to talk about Temptation Island season two on Netflix. This is really like maybe the seventh or eighth season, but it's season two on Netflix.
Speaker 2: This is like the stupidest thing that couples could possibly do for their relationships.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid. And you know, I love Mark l Wahlberg. I'm gonna get him.
Speaker 3: He's great.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get him on for an interview. I've gotten him on the last three seasons, I think. And I met him in person in La and he's got like.
Speaker 2: He is, so he clocks everything and he tells him straight up how.
Speaker 1: It is, but without being insulting, like yes, you could just be like, are you an idiot? Do you see what you just did?
Speaker 2: And you know he wants to keep his job too, so it is. It is perfectly done.
Speaker 1: He's he's incredible. He's incredible. I've already just been clipping things off the TV from Mark. It's my favorite thing to do during Temptation Island season. Now, did you know, because you and I have never talked about Temptation Island? No, did you know that that song is sung by Ali Lohan?
Speaker 3: Well you did ask me?
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know what show we were recording, but you played that song and you were like, this person is the sister of a well known celebrity.
Speaker 3: And I said, is it Lindsay Lohan's sister.
Speaker 2: You're like yeah, You're like, how did you know? It's like, I don't know, I remember that, yes, yeah, yeah. So but other than that, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: And they only did a smidge of the song in episode one where they were like in the in the there was one scene where they were like in the SUVs and you heard not this version, but somebody else sing in. I was like, oh, I guess they're just not going to lean into the Ali Lohan version.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope she got paid.
Speaker 1: Well, oh, I'm sure she didn't. I'm sure she didn't. But it was it was from like the when it was on USA. It was like from so long ago, you know when in their original song. I mean I had to like do a deep YouTube dive to find that.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if she's put out any other music.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what she was a model for. Anyway, We're not here to talk about that. So guys, today, when Keisha and I are doing this recap, we're gonna be doing three episodes, so by the time you hear episode three, we may be like laying on the floor of our perspective little studios, exhausted.
Speaker 3: We won't have voices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see how we do after episode two. Maybe we'll just uh, we'll punt three to another day. We'll see.
Speaker 2: She has us working like we are sixteen year old girls with nothing else in life to do.
Speaker 3: Like literally last.
Speaker 2: Night I was pretending like I was Celine Dion before a concert and just not talking so I could preserve my voice.
Speaker 3: It can work out too well because instead of talking, I.
Speaker 1: Ate, okay, yeah, and I woke up a little sin of sea today. So we're going to see how it goes. It's to see how I got power through. We have power through. But this is Temptation Island on Netflix. So which is season two, episode one, and the name of this episode is Temptations Knocking. Now, they send us the screeners, and when we first got the screeners, none of the episodes had titles. And that happened because I was blind too, so they obviously put the titles in very late because when they get the screeners, there's no titles. But when I looked last night, because I watched some of this last week. When I looked last night, the titles were there, so.
Speaker 3: Well, it's weird.
Speaker 2: You know. I didn't look until last night, And you know, I never look at the title.
Speaker 1: I know. I'm always interested to see if it's going to be a theme. It's no theme here.
Speaker 3: Oh I like it when it's the theme me too.
Speaker 1: It makes me feel happy. But another thing I noticed is when I went to the pr Netflix thing and then I asked the Netflix person, is there any still photos? Because what I really wanted was a slideshow of the singles. I didn't get one, So you're just gonna have to use your imagination because it takes me almost until the last episode to understand who some of these singles are.
Speaker 2: Well, I just put it in two three categories. You've got the white girls who all look alike, the white girls who all look alike, and the Hispanic girls who all look alike.
Speaker 1: They all look like And what about the guys? Do you have categories for the guys?
Speaker 3: Literally, they all looked alike.
Speaker 1: I know. The only one that stands out to me is Xavier, and that's what.
Speaker 2: He's dark skinned and he's so hot, he's tall, and he's really good looking. And then I will say that guy Zach kind of stood up because I don't know if he has book teeth. An overbite it's slightly Lyssa Edwards from ru RuPaul's Drag Race, but it fascinates me. I love an overbite in a person like to you you want me, I am fascinated by them.
Speaker 3: I just will not stop staying at their mouth.
Speaker 2: Okay, something about it, right, I mean it's not very prominent.
Speaker 1: You know who has the biggest overbite in the world is Carol Rideswell, so she is Real Housewives in New York and from the previous seasons, but now she's going to be on the new iteration. She's gonna come back and kind of help this new group. She's got the right you've ever seen your whole life.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna have to sit you a photo of Melissa Edwards because it is the best overbite ever.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've never heard anybody that was into an overbite. But all right, I will I.
Speaker 3: Just I talked to me overbyte talk.
Speaker 1: Okay, interesting, all right, But another thing I noticed so on we got the we got the photos, you know, the still photos from Netflix, and then I went because I got them last week, and then I went and looked this week because there's one thing I noticed, which is everybody's slide. Okay, Like here on the screen you'll see Kaylee and Summit. It tells you their job. I mean, Kaylee's just says fashion, which could mean like she works at the mall. But yeah, Summit no surprise, as a fitness coach. So everybody seems to have a job here, right. Scarlett is marketing owner, and Cole real estate he looks like real estate, and and Sidney is an esthetician. And Mikey as a live music event host, which completely tracks with his weird personality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then.
Speaker 1: We have Jack and Cheyenne. We have Cheyenne as an entrepreneur in Jack, as you can see, has no occupation. It just says Jack comma, and.
Speaker 2: It is well, I didn't know any of this, and now so many of the things that we heard during the episodes makes sense now.
Speaker 1: But I want you to know that I went last night thinking like, oh, they added in the titles, so they probably went in and added in something for Jack, right, like he just doesn't work like literally retail, and they could put consultants, they could put an influencer, they could put anything. Literally, it is still says as of this taping, it still says Jack Comma. Blank. If you're looking at the screen, you can see Chyanne and Jack Cheyenne twenty three, Jack twenty five, occupation Cheyenne, entrepreneur, Jack Comma, and there's nothing there.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go ahead and guess that these two probably both still live at home.
Speaker 3: She's an entrepreneur of what of?
Speaker 1: What? What is? What is? What? What does she have? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That to me when when someone says I'm an entrepreneur, to me, you have hopes and dreams.
Speaker 3: You're not actually bringing in a cash flow.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you right now, I can't I when I tell you this boy's hair, Jack's hair. It's so. I showed pictures this weekend to my son John and his girlfriend Abam because I was at a fright party and all the boys have that like weird, fuzzy, stupid hair, including my son's. His isn't this extreme, but there are extremes. I showed them pictures I got. I said to Johnaica, I want you to know that this is people what people think your hair looks like like this guy.
Speaker 2: I doubt that John's hair looks anything close to that.
Speaker 1: It's not that bad, but it's it's fuzzy in the front and I hate it, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Kind of wondering they didn't show him with it like wet.
Speaker 2: And flip back because party wants to think that he has a Teresa judaized hairline, like it's really low or something wrong hair.
Speaker 1: Something's wrong with your hair, ohld head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just it's it's bad, y'all.
Speaker 1: I wear glasses, My husband wears glasses, Both of my kids wear glasses, and for the last few years the only place we have shop for glasses is Warby Parker. When you wear glasses all the time, like my husband or my daughter do, it's one of the first things people notice. So not only do they need to be functional, they need to look good. So it's crazy how buying glasses has always felt overly complicated and somewhat impossible to find styles that you actually like, that you think look good on you. You're asking six people, six strangers, does this look good? Does this look good? But there's nothing that comes close to Arby Parker on quality, price selection, and customer service. And let me tell you about the way I got my latest pair of Warby Parker glasses. They're so cute. I got them through their virtual try on, so you can literally try and glasses from your phone before you buy. You just hold it up and they put them on your face and it's an exact replica of what they look like when you get them. I'm speaking from my experience. I've tried other virtual tryals that feel pretty janky, but with Warby Parker you genuinely can tell how they look. You just point your camera and boom, you can see it. And Warby Parker's prescription glasses started ninety five dollars, so you can actually get quality and stylish frames at an affordable price. I mean, go ahead and get two pair. Why not. Warby Parker doesn't just offer incredible prescription glasses. You can also get contacts online, eye exams, and sunglasses. They also have over three hundred retail stores across the US. It's nice knowing you have that in person option. We have one right here by my house. The customer service is top notch and it's the cutest little store and they also accept most major eye insurance plans. Warby Parker gives you quality and better looking prescription I wear at a fraction of the going price. Our listeners get fifteen percent off plus free shipping when they buy two or more pair of prescription glasses at Warbyparker dot com slash pink Shade. That's fifteen percent off when you buy two pair of glasses at Warby Parker dot com slash pink Shade. After you purchase, they will ask you where you heard about them. Please support our show and tell them pink Shade sent you. So we're going to start with them. So episode one is called Temptations Knocking, and the couple's coming on helicopters because when they moved over to Netflix, boy, they didn't come in cars. They come in helicopters. So thank you like that. I wouldn't like it either, but I'm just saying, like Netflix, up the production value.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So Jack and Cheyenne. The way I can remember that is because it sounds like Jack and Diane. So that's how I'm like remembering that those two go together. They've been together for five years. They were so five years, so she's twenty three. They've been together since she was eighteen okay, and since he was twenty they were hooking up in high school, so it even goes further back than five years. He is her true love and her biggest heartbreak all in one three years ago when she was twenty and he was twenty two. He was unfaithful and she forgave him. But ever since then they've had trust issues.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, well yeah, the trust issue starts with the hair.
Speaker 1: If your hair looks like that, then I can't trust you.
Speaker 2: I can't trust you. I can't trust you to walk the dog. I can't trust you to go to the grocery.
Speaker 3: So I can't trust you to you. He can't even wear a hat.
Speaker 1: He can't even wear a hat. It will not even fit or not. He chooses to balance it.
Speaker 3: Either way.
Speaker 1: So he says, before I cheated, everything was perfect and I want to my loyalty to her, but it seems like it's never enough. And she says, I think Temptation Island is the ultimate test and if we ever get past it, it'll be a miracle. And I said, can you get past the hair? I mean, okay, so let's just say we've got the hair. He does not have a job, Nope, and he cheated on you.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, what do you think you're going to discover here on Temptation Island?
Speaker 1: Uh? That he's a bad dude.
Speaker 3: He's a fucking loser. Like yeah, I think that all the components of a loser. Let's just say we're mixing a bowl of loser. Those are the three main ingredients right there.
Speaker 1: Nail dip, nail dip. So now we're going to go to Summit and Kaylee. Now, Summit. It's very hard for me not to call him submits for me. Yeah, it's very very hard. But this is Kaylee and Summit. Kaylee's twenty four Summit is twenty five. Of course, she's in fashion again, which is.
Speaker 2: So funny to me because she was not fashionable at all. And let me say, this picture of her is the best that she's going to look because it kind of goes downhill a little bit for her.
Speaker 1: Her look is odd, and it's because she's got giant eyeballs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, her hair looks good, she just never looks quite as fresh and good as she doesn't.
Speaker 3: Well, the picture's airbrush, never mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a fitness coach. So that explains some more of what we later.
Speaker 3: And I didn't know that, and I was like, oh no, it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Now, it makes a little more sense. He they're talking to Mark and he says, it's crazy how fast they got together and said, I love you, and it seemed like an infatuation, but it's definitely real. They've been together a year and he always thought he would say a bachelor, but he met her, he could see a future, and she goes, yeah, when we got together, we had an immediate obsession with each other, which can be healthy, but sometimes not. And if you're just infascuate, infatuated with each other, like you got to go deeper. And coming to Temptation Island was his idea, so now we also know it was Jack's idea coming to Temptation Island with Summit's idea. He says, life is short. Why waste each other's time? If they're going to go through cycles of being incredible breaking up, being incredible breaking up, this could be the fresh start they need. And my note here to kind of help me get through working through who these people are. Like Jack, we know because of a stupid hair, rightum, I said he kind of looks like that actor Andrew Reynolds and that helps me kind of work through Summit's look because at first it's hard, it's hard to figure out who's who, I.
Speaker 2: Tell you what with the batch here, you know, the couples, Yeah, it was kind of easy for me to distinguish who they are, unlike Love is Blind, where they literally all look just like.
Speaker 1: All right, here, I'll show you Andrew Reynolds. Okay, let's see. I just know Summit because he's got a big head. Okay, let's see. This is him. That's him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can see it.
Speaker 1: He's kind of got a little round face, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And I think Cheyenne looks like if Daryl, Hannah and a horse had a baby.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that would be her.
Speaker 3: That's what she looks like. She's got like a very unique look.
Speaker 1: Hi, yeah, Yanne. It took me a while, And I've got a I've got a slide here of all the girls together, which helped me a little bit. So Scarlet is just like knocked dead gorgeous, but with like a middle of the boob tattoo. And so she I can like Scarlet because that's like a cool name, and she looks really beautiful. And then Cheyenne the Daryl Hannah is gonna help me with her now, and then Kaylee's got those eyes and not such blonde hair, and then Sydney's our only girl of color hair. Yeah, okay, so I did we get back over here?
Speaker 3: But they're all rockin'nettes.
Speaker 1: That that middle part all of yeah yeah, yeah yeah. So let's go down to Sydney and Mikey. Okay, this is a black couple, Sidney. They're both twenty four Sidney and Mikey. Sidney is an esthetician, so she has an actual career, right, It's good for you, Sidney. You seem so far to be the only one with a career. He is a live music event host. I don't know if that means it fits with his personality, which bugs.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing with that title. He could be anything from like a club promoter.
Speaker 1: Yeap, to like the manager at like House of Blues for House of Blues events, So you really don't know. He's twenty four or so promoters probably a clothe that's right. So they've been in a relationship for a year and a half and he says, I love Sidney from the soles of her feet to the top of her head, and I want my forever to be with her. But our biggest issue is trust. And he says he was a player in college with a messy pass. He wants to show her he's a better person, but she doesn't believe it. And she says this experiment will show her if he can be the person that he says he is, like, no more talkie talk show and he says this is needed, and she says yes. And my next note here is how long will it take for Keisha to talk about his child bearing hips?
Speaker 2: My thing is, You've got this girl who's so cute, she's educated, she's got a career. You are a fuck boy who has this shape of a chocolate croissant. I could not stop laughing at this dude.
Speaker 3: I literally call me all.
Speaker 1: Caps highlighted in pink. How long will it take for Keisha to talk about his child bearing him?
Speaker 3: He walks like.
Speaker 1: Everything watching a video you should just should have sugar ass.
Speaker 2: Because what he walks is so wullingly like it has a theme song to it, like are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 3: Right now? It is so funny.
Speaker 1: Because later all the guys are out there pumping iron and him. They have nothing to do. They can't watch TV, they can't look at the phones. They're not going to get a newspaper, magazine. They have to talk to each other. And he's like, I feel bad because all the guys are over there lifted weights and I'm over here with the girls. I was like, yeah, you are, you got, you're feminine, like they are crazy.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is not for real, Like God, why are you doing this too? I'm trying to be good and you showed me him so and he's the player.
Speaker 1: Of the group and he's the player man. All Right, that was hilarious. Okay, so let's move on to Cole and Scarlett his name also episode three. I had to scroll back to the top, like, what the fuck is this guy? Same? Okay? So, Scarlet is sort of stereotypically beautiful, right, She's kind of got the fake boobs, She's got kind of a spray tan, like a fake blonde hair, lots of makeup, even in the boiling sun. She's very pretty. She's twenty nine, he's twenty seven. She's a marketing agency owner. Okay. So, and I kind of believe it. I kind of believe she's, you know, hashtag boss babe. Okay, he's a real estate agent, developer and entrepreneur. Entrepreneur at stop. But I can get that. He's a realtor and he is a chronic blinker. He is a chronic blinker. Great point.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he has dry eyes or what is I don't know if it's the climate change there in Hawaii or what.
Speaker 3: But dude blinks a lot, and he blinks hard.
Speaker 1: He does blink a lot. Yeah he does. So let's see. Okay, I have put my thing on. Do not start, but I keep getting these. Okay, let me put this on. I keep getting these. He is driving me nuts. Okay, do not start. Thank you. Okay, So she says. So they've been in a two year relationship, and she says, we have so many similar interests, our businesses, going to the gym, traveling, day to day life. We do it all together. It was her idea to come. They started out hot and heavy, but she felt there were little lies along the way, and if you can lie about little things, he'll lie about everything, which is true. And he says, yeah, I fly it out, lie when there's no need, like the best route is just to be honest. But then I lie, and it's hard, and I don't know why I do it, but I think it comes out of fear or just trying to avoid confrontation, which I think.
Speaker 3: A lot of men do that.
Speaker 2: They're like, you know what, let me just tell this stupid ass lie so she doesn't yell at me. Yeah, but I think every time he lies, he blinks. That's how she knows he's lying.
Speaker 1: But I think that it's similar to what we saw with Alex on Love is Blind. He's just like, well, I didn't tell you that I lived here because then you would ask a lot of questions. And she's like, right, but now I'm asking more questions because you lied about where you lived when you just could have said where you lived.
Speaker 2: Like and men are as smart as they can be, they are still so stupid and they don't want to be asked a lot of questions.
Speaker 3: They don't want to have to over explain.
Speaker 1: It's just like, how do I get out of this without having to have a long time and then get you're a liar And they'll be like, well, it's just they think lie by omission is not a lie, but it is.
Speaker 3: It is a lie.
Speaker 2: And unfortunately these girls are in their twenties and they still care when you're in your forties and fifty, we just don't give a fuck, Like, just I know you lying, I'm not gonna call you out because I just don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who's don't Yeah whatever.
Speaker 3: He's totally like whatever.
Speaker 1: So they meet Mark, who's standing there with his Hawaiian shirt is gleaming teeth. And Mark meets Kaylee and summit okay, and again I feel like I got to pull him up every time we talk about him, because it does take a minute. Okay. They meet Kaylee and sonnet it and he says he has commitment issues and with her it was too quick, too fast, and he became a shitty boyfriend. And she says, I put my foot down with him and I was free and I felt better, and then I wrote him a long list of things to happen if we were to get back together, and she's a he says, and that's why we're here to break that cycle of breaking up and being good and getting back together and then breaking up.
Speaker 3: And they've only been together one year, right.
Speaker 1: One, let me just call back up because again I just forget.
Speaker 3: One, the majority of one. Yet one what one a year? You're still getting to know the person.
Speaker 1: Break up, get back together, break up, get back together in a year, stupid.
Speaker 3: Then it's not gonna work.
Speaker 2: Like if you're breaking up and making up that much, this is y'all don't get along. Y'all are friends, be fuck buddies, or just don't have anything to do with each other.
Speaker 3: It's been a year. I don't yeh.
Speaker 2: Being on this show is not gonna do anything but possibly get someone like.
Speaker 3: I don't know, free promotion for their.
Speaker 1: Job and then if they have if they have a job, right, if they have a job.
Speaker 3: Not not you, Jack. We're not talking about you.
Speaker 1: No, not you Jack. So I'm talking to Ed. He says, you know, I'm just kind of a free spirit and Kaylee is more of a realist. And I'm here to prove to myself that I'm really ready to settle down.
Speaker 3: Okay, you don't have.
Speaker 2: To prove you already what I'm here to prove to myself? And how come you just can't know?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right? Why do you? Why do you have to do? You have to have like a.
Speaker 3: Rap battle with yourself?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? So Mark meets Scarlet and Cole will pull them up again. Scarlet and Cole, and they say when they were dating, they started off hard and heavy, fast and strong, but right off the bat there was dishonesty and so because of that, she never has felt safe with him again. They've been together like a year and a half, and Cole says, when we first started out, I wanted to go full in, but she wasn't into committing. So because we weren't dating when we were together, I would lie about seeing other people. But he says, like, we weren't dating, so he didn't have to tell her, but if she would ask, he would flat out lie.
Speaker 2: So that sounds like a typical stupid guy thing as well, because it's like, if I tell her I'm dating other people, then she may not want to date me anymore.
Speaker 3: And I still kind of want to date her. But you guys, weren't dating.
Speaker 1: They were dating. But if she'd say, not exclusive, did you see somebody? And he would say no, when he could have just said yes, because what does it matter? You know? How about you just don't ask? If you're not dating, don't ask.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: So they say the state of their the relationship is that they're wounds. The wounds are very strong because she's always waiting for the next thing to pop up, and because of that, he doesn't feel like he can truly be himself in an open up because she's always waiting for him to fuck up. Well, if you didn't fuck up, if you didn't suck up, then one Okay, so the talking head, she says, I deserve the truth from him, even if the truth hurts. All right, my Mark now talks to Mikey and Sydney. Okay, he looks like a fucking Nike he does. Now. I wonder nobody could take him seriously. So Mike says, we've known each other since college, age twenty. So remember she's twenty four, he's twenty four, esthetician and he's live music host. He says, I was a hoe in college. And then talking to it, she says, in college, every time I thought we were working out or getting serious, somebody would tell me something he had done. He slept with this girl, he slept with that girl. And he goes, yeah, it's a trusting She doesn't trust me, and I get it. I was terrible in college, But right now I have shown her for a year that I'm here for her, and Mark goes, so, you're here to prove to her that your player days are gone, and he says, yes, Well.
Speaker 2: I clearly his prime was in college, because it's not right now, not physically.
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I don't Maybe he was a total muscular stud in college. Yeah, he has really fallen off that path. I mean, the personality is still there, and sometimes that old personality will get you far.
Speaker 1: I guess if you're a live music promoter, maybe, but not for like women. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, he got her, Yeah, he got her.
Speaker 1: Mark talks to Little Diddy about Jack and Chyenne, and Jack says they've been together five years. Three years in he went out with a friend. He and Cheyenne have been arguing and he cheated and he came home and he had a hickey and she was asking him about it, and he wasn't totally telling her the truth. And then she looked at his most social media ad who is the person he had added most recently on social media? I was like, may these girls are smart? I would never think of that. Yeah, And he had messaged that girl from his phone and he said, I'm still thinking about your lips and she wrote back and said, which ones? M Damn?
Speaker 2: I wrote, jeez, well, here's my thing. Like he already had the evidence on his neck.
Speaker 1: Literally yeah, He's like, I don't know. I booked it to a wall a curling iron. I don't know. I had to wait.
Speaker 3: And that did that to me one time. He had a hickey on his neck, as like, what is that?
Speaker 1: He's like nothing, Bruce, what Yeah, Like we don't know. Yeah, so silly, And she says, and ever since that happened, he has shown me I'm the only one for him. But that scar doesn't go away, and I have resentment and he goes, I've changed a lot since I did that, and I just want to come home to her. At the end of this you know, experiment or whatever.
Speaker 2: Coming home from where, not from work, where you're coming home from coming home from your mom's house, and the talking Eddy says, we really just need to figure out what's going on, and maybe they're maybe we're too attached, maybe we're too comfortable, and maybe we will decide to walk away.
Speaker 1: Okay, Mark explains what's gonna happen here. You're going to be living apart and surrounded by singles that are here to test you. The real test is when emotions run high, temptation becomes real and when you were faced with the choices you never expected. When it's over, you're going to know the one truth that matters the most. Are you meant to be together? Or is it time to move on? Your journey on the island begins. Now, okay, helicopters leave, They get into their SUVs and here's where we're here.
Speaker 2: No, no, let me.
Speaker 1: Time to go to their villas and meet the singles. Here are the so they okay, no, no, no, sorry, they don't go to the villas. They go to the next spot where they sit. Girls and guys. Couple sit together, and then the singles come out, first girls, then guys. Okay, here are the single ladies. They're in red robes and bikinis. Now, I was upset last season because they were all in such mismatched bikini. I said they should They shouldn't all be in red because then you can't even like ascertain like who's face. But they should be They should only have one or two choices. So obviously they listen to the podcast. Yeah, summer in red summer and floral summer in Cheetah. But they do match.
Speaker 3: Yes, you should have got a produce your credit for them.
Speaker 1: Damn it, I need that ten dollars from Netflix. So the girls are going to introduce themselves and hand a bracelet to the guy they're most attracted to.
Speaker 3: All right, now, let me let me say.
Speaker 2: This, like, I am wondering that when these girls applied for the show, did they all have to show their ass? Because we see a lot of ass, and all their asses look just toke, just in different shades. Hey, god knows, there's not one full bikini on any of them.
Speaker 3: No, no, all you see our cheeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it. And I'm I don't like that that's the trend of the world either. I'd like regular bikini bottom is good for me.
Speaker 3: Well, because here's the truth of the matter is you're basically saying you have to be this size and your ask to look like this, look like this in order to be on the show.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. I don't like it either. I do like that not all the girls have fake boobs. I like that because a lot of them have regular boobs.
Speaker 2: They did, But I feel like you could be a temptress and be bigger than what these girls are totally. I mean, how do you think I got through life.
Speaker 1: Listen, I don't look like any of these girls, and I have a very flat I didn't always have a flat ass. I had a decent one when I was younger. But now it's pancake city. All the weight moved. Everyone loves a pancake right to my gut. Okay, this is not a visual anybody needs while we're talking about these hot girls. Okay, I'm gonna tell you these girls taglines.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh, they were bad.
Speaker 1: They're always bad, They're always bad. So Jasinia comes up and she says, good things come in small packages, but don't worry, this ain't one of them. Jiggles her own ass.
Speaker 3: She jiggled her own ass.
Speaker 1: May pay.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you, I would be mortified if my daughter were on this show, either as part of the couple or as one of these girls.
Speaker 3: Yes, I would drag her ass home.
Speaker 1: I don't care how much money they paid you. This iss that is very embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 1: So she gives her bracelet to Mikey.
Speaker 2: He gets the first first fucking bracelet goes to this boy.
Speaker 3: He looks like the Hamburgler, like he just fucking.
Speaker 2: He looks like he is as like a pastry please to me, like, no matter if it's a often of croissants, he just is so doe to me.
Speaker 1: He looks like he works at Target.
Speaker 3: Oh that's on IL five.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to take you and let me tell you about my career? Yeah, he does.
Speaker 1: So. Maya comes out and she and again like it. Normally we have the slides that I can show you these people, but I looked right before this, and we have no slides of the singles. If if we get them as we as we're doing this, because we're doing this pretty early. If we get this as we go, I'll add them. Maya comes down and says, I'm a Hooters girl, I'm a model, and I want to miss Miami. But no matter what I do, you'll want to pin me up against your wall. Oh my god, gives her bracelet to coal Christelle. You know why didn't I highlight her name? Okay? Christelle comes out and says, and she's she's around quite a bit. She says, I'm a property man and I don't like to give out eviction notices, but you ladies gotta go, and she gives her bracelet to Mikey. Julianne I'm a teacher and I'm gonna give you an F, but not the grade.
Speaker 3: There is no way on God's green earth this girl is a teacher. Well, she won't be a teacher after this coming.
Speaker 1: No, that's terrible.
Speaker 2: She just fucked up her entire career to be on this show, and she said those words.
Speaker 1: She gives a bracelet to Jack, which shows bad taste. Bad taste.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she'll need to beach.
Speaker 2: The US educational system is bad enough without having her as a teacher.
Speaker 1: Lexi tells us I have an open heart and open mind and I'd love to connect with someone. Okay, that's fine. She gives her bracelet to Summit. Tiffany gives a bracelet to Summit, gives a bracelet to Summit. Lulu comes out. Lulu says, I'm a playboy bunny, and you're about to lou lose your man.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 3: She's written out the family. Will you can't do it?
Speaker 1: Sydney comes out, Hi, I'm Sydney. I'm into all the d's, dancing, dentistry, and maybe your d will make my list? Is Sydney a dentist? She had tech? Okay, and they don't tell us their name. They don't tell us their age is either no, which is what we usually get. And this is annoying. So India comes up and says I've dated men and women and gives her bracelet to Mikey. That's all we got from her. Kennedy with an I says, I'm a flight attendant. Let me know when you're ready to upgrade to first class. I don't have who, she gives a bracelet to. And then Carter, I just been is college and my final exam is oral.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, where is Micah from Ladies of London when you need them?
Speaker 3: Because these girls all need an etiquette class and that's coming from me.
Speaker 1: Horrible. She gives her bracelet to submit. Okay, and Mark says, well it's important to have a good education.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: If this does not encourage girls who stay in school and get your education and get your money, I don't know what else.
Speaker 1: Will thank you, ladies. Mikey has five bracelets. Some that has five bracelets, Cole has one, Jack has one.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Mark tells the ladies you can go move into your villa and the guys will join you shortly. Okay. So the ladies move into the villa. They're literally like in bunk rooms. And then the guys each have their own room. All right, single guys, here we go. They're all in white crochet type shirts. They take their shirts offh They're all in different shorts, some red, some yellows and floral. But at least there's a theme, okay.
Speaker 3: And they all like the girls all had cheeks. All the boys have abs.
Speaker 1: All the boys have abs. Are there. It may be they're spray on, but they got them, but they got them. Xavier, Now Xavier is spelled girl x Z A v I E R, so Xavier usually is with an X or a Z. But they said, we're gonna do both. We're gonna be real extra with this, Like they gonna if.
Speaker 2: There's five Xaviers in the classroom, they're gonna know which one is.
Speaker 3: My boy.
Speaker 1: Xavier says, I used to be a track star, so I got all the endurance you need. And he gives his bracelet to Sydney. Xavier is so hot. And I sent a picture of him to Matt Marr and I said you might, oh shit. I said you might need to watch Temptation Island. And he said, that man is gonna make me lose all my savings.
Speaker 2: I think that Matt Mara maybe five months pregnant after he saw Xavier.
Speaker 1: I send him more than one picture. He's like, stop sending me pictures of this man.
Speaker 2: I mean he is like a nice Snickers bar.
Speaker 1: Oh he's so hot, he says.
Speaker 3: His skin looks so smooth. It's so it's like ebony, just like dark and smooth and.
Speaker 1: Just just he's gorgeous. Now he's got cute hair, his hairs kind of curly.
Speaker 3: Loves his hair.
Speaker 1: So, donnie, I am a twin and I came first, but here on the island, I'll make sure you come first.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, just get away from me.
Speaker 1: Gives his bracelet to shy In.
Speaker 3: I would have no thanks.
Speaker 1: Bradley says, I'm a bartender who might mix a stiff drink, but I give a smooth mustache ride.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it is so cringey.
Speaker 2: Like, look, guys, don't judge us because we're older. This should be cringey to anyone of any age.
Speaker 3: This is so bad.
Speaker 2: And they think that this is a way to attract a woman by saying these things.
Speaker 1: Zach says, I don't settle for average, and neither should you. Gives his bracelet to Kayley. Clint says, I've got eyes like to see, but I'm ready to put some motion in your ocean.
Speaker 3: Is that that black boy with blue eyes? Yes, stay away from black boys with blue eyes or green eyes. It is a rule of thumb.
Speaker 1: Look at Rob. Thank you, Preston. I own an AI company and I'm here to prove your relationship is artificial with them.
Speaker 3: Yet, no, that's different. I don't know that was a dragon mouth that he has.
Speaker 2: And when I say dragon out, I mean like drag him out from Dragontails, the cartoon they used to come on.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, he looks like one of them. And you do not own an AI company?
Speaker 1: I mean talking about are you Microsoft? I mean exactly. Peter gives a bracelet to Kaylee. Brayden gives a bracelet to Scarlet. Malik gives a bracelet to Scarlet. Ethan comes out and says, I'm a circus acrobat, so trust me when I say you're sitting with a clown and he does a flip.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: I didn't hate it.
Speaker 3: I like the flip. I did it hate it, And the Spider Man pos at the end we could go out on the date.
Speaker 1: He gives a bracelet to scarlet Ki.
Speaker 2: God thought it was cool either way, Like the guys were like really impressed with that.
Speaker 1: A guy named Kai comes out and says, I'm from Hawaii and I'm a surfer. But I promise you you will learn to ride more than my longboard.
Speaker 2: Let me say this, I will always know him because he looks like he's on his fifth dose of prisoner with those chucky ass cheeks.
Speaker 1: On day five and front of his own pack. Why do you need like the strongest star wars that they have your cheese.
Speaker 3: Like I couldn't get over the cheeks. I just I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: Chris with the K says I used to play rugby, so I'm built for impact. But I promise to be gentle unless you say otherwise.
Speaker 2: May Hey, why did you pick me to co host this show with you? I am not mature enough.
Speaker 3: Like why are you doing this to me?
Speaker 1: So stupid? I can't get out of the mustache ride. I'm never gonna get so disgusting, like what? So Mark tells the guys to go to the villa. The girls will be coming later, and Mark tells the couples, here's your last moment. To talk to each other. As soon as you'll say goodbye, they all kiss. They promise not to do anything famous last words always okay. Cheyenne cries and says, this is such a long time and that was single and Mark goes, it's okay, girl, we got you and are talking to her. She says, ultimately, I want to be with Jack, and just everybody remind her Jack has no job and has that hair. Okay.
Speaker 2: She needs a therapist okay, and a life coach because she she needs to spend a day with us because this girl has no self esteem, none, and it just gets worse.
Speaker 1: Okay. So the boys enter their villa and so all that means all the girls are there, and there's three girls sitting on the couch. It's Lulu, Kennedy and Carter and the girl in the middle, who I guess is Kennedy with an eye says, these guys are like fresh meat who need to unthaw. You call us the unthorwers oof oof, and she barks at the camera. Unthowers is not a thing, guys, because unthaw would mean freeze, you fucking dummies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to remind myself we're living in the days of the Hawkatua girl.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: And this is what happens after when we make stupid people famous, we get stupid our people trying to be famous.
Speaker 3: How would lady like to be.
Speaker 1: An unthaw is? Guys, if you're not watching on video, I have to take a picture of it because these people are stupid?
Speaker 3: Are they cheery? She said something stupid and they cheered.
Speaker 1: Her on and they were like yeah. Then we get two other girls named Tiffany and Sydney. They both like Summit. Mikey talks to India. She is wearing some sort of weird outfit with like a head piece that goes with it like an It's like a dress, skirt, headpiece all in one, and the I'm talking to when you're in Hawaii is it? And then talking head India says, you know, Mikey is trying real hard to give homeboy homegirl vibes, but I'm gonna trip him up. And then he talks to lots of people and he says, I'm vibing with the Big Three, the Three Musketeers, India, Jay Dog, and Christel. And he says it's gonna get messy. I'm scared and he goes, man, I didn't know I'd be locked in so quick with you girls. But here's my note. He yells a lot to get attention. He's not hot, he's super fucking goofy.
Speaker 3: He's major league goofy.
Speaker 2: However, I will say, if he would just stay on this track of being the cool homeboy, yeah, he may still have a girlfriend.
Speaker 3: At the end of this.
Speaker 2: Like, to me, right now, he's doing the right thing. I'm gonna joke around with these girls. We're going to have a good time, but nothing serious.
Speaker 1: Right, and they'll all think of me as a buddy.
Speaker 3: That's a big bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And so you think to yourself, how was even if he was like, you know, thinner and buff, let's say in college, he still got the same personality. So how in college would he get all the girls if he had this personality? Rufie's okay allegedly Okay. So Jack with the Hair talks to a girl named Carter. Carter tells us she's a bottle girl, and he says, oh, you know, when I grow up, I want to be a club promoter. And she's like, oh wow, that's crazy. Being a bottle girl's great. He literally is like yeah, I'm just thinking about maybe i'd want to be. And this is our first indication that not only does this man have no drive, no career, he has no job.
Speaker 3: He has no job.
Speaker 2: He has no job, which goes back to Cheyenne having no self esteem.
Speaker 3: Why would you date a jobless man.
Speaker 1: I don't understand what's happening here. And he's two years older than her. Yeah, I know. And he cheated on her, and he cheated on her. So over at the women's villa, all the girls are mixing, you know, the four girls were mixing with the guys, and the girls say, let's play a game, and they get circus guy Ethan to do some dancing and some flipping. Uh Kai, the surfer does the strip tease. The other guys do push ups. It's I said, more dancing, more bad to working.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Cindy talks to ex Xavier about being from North Carolina and they're where she lives now is near where he's actually from. Right, She explains she's an esthetician. Another guy named Peter comes up to chat. I'm talking to Sydney, says, my boyfriend Mikey is a big flirt. I know he's probably flirting with people you Okay, I didn't know. I didn't know if you were coughing because you were coughing or you're coughing because you're laughing. Okay, sorry, Sydney. He says, Mikey is a big flirt. I know he's probably over there flirting with everybody. Well, if you're call me, goofy. And Kaylee tells the guys, you know, somebody is really like outgoing and flirty. So I'm a little worried because I'm not really like that.
Speaker 2: No, she is a wet towel. She has no personality at all. She's all eyes, that's all she is.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. So the next day the guys and girls go meet Mark and they're going to do, you know, pick their first dates. Okay, so they get to see each other after the first day, but they don't get to interact with each other. Right, So the single guys come out and Cheyenne picks Braiden, aged twenty five, and the talking head Braiden is like that guy she's with Jack. He looks like he's twelve, Like what's up his hair?
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, he looks like so his mom should say did you or when are you gonna get a haircut.
Speaker 3: Yes, looks I gave you my debit card to go get into haircut. Why haven't you gotten a haircut?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Grandma's coming next weekend. She's gonna be very upset if your hair looks like that.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's skinny. I don't know that. He's very tall.
Speaker 2: He's not muscular like I don't know, unless he's got the biggest dick on planet Earth.
Speaker 1: Well, let's look. Let's look. He is. He is not that much taller than her with the hair he is, But I bet if you flotten that hair down, they'd be the same size.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there's nothing to him.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Cheyenne picks a guy named Brayden. Sydney picks x Xavier. Scarlet picks Bradley, the guy with the mustache. Ride Kaylee picks Peter. I don't know anything about him. Okay. The single ladies come out. Jack picks Carter, Mikey picks India, and he says, India feels like a best friend. I got my three amigos, j Justinia, Chrystelle and India. He's saying this to everybody, and Sydney goes, that's his personality, of course, his personality is to cling. So he's clinging to three girls that he met yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yesterday and already has given them a nickname.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Three Musketeers, a Jay Dog and all that. Cole picks a girl named Tiffany. Summit picks a girl named Julianne. So, I can't remember what she looks like.
Speaker 2: She's really she has a weird kind of voice, but she's really cute.
Speaker 1: I can't remember what she's like. Her voice sounds like she's got a very long throat. Hmm okay, Yeah, she's cute though. So they're going to do a group day. They get, you know, all the group dates. So ladies, take your dates and head towards the water. So the talking head Sydney goes looking over at Mikey goes, oh, he looks all sad and broken hearted, but when the girls came out, he's all he he ha ha three amigos. Yeah, and also it's girls, so it's a meguzz good point, A good point, Sidney. The guy's chat and Mikey's like, god, I mean, she just picked that guy, so she didn't even give a fuck.
Speaker 3: Supposed to do.
Speaker 1: And meanwhile he's all he he ha ha, three amigos, and those are my girls. Those are my three girls. And he's mad because she picked a date, which is what they were supposed to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she picked a date that he knows he could not be in a running match or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Handled to that guy. Nope, and and the guys are like, man, the bonfire, I hope it's not bad. And then Mikey is sitting there by himself and he goes, I don't know. And then and the producer says, what's coming up for you? Like why are you so upset? And he goes, I just really I love her. He starts balling crying.
Speaker 2: Well, we because he's he's linked up with the Three amigos and they're all on their periods.
Speaker 3: That's why.
Speaker 1: This is our first indication. Because I wrote, oh, poor guy, He's like, actually.
Speaker 3: I did too.
Speaker 1: I was like, poor thing.
Speaker 3: I actually goes oh no, I felt so.
Speaker 1: I was like, maybe he is a good guy and maybe he really has changed and he really needs to change. And he wasn't. He was just like that in college, but now he's going to try to be the goofball thing.
Speaker 3: I thought the same thing.
Speaker 1: That's the end of our episode. Next episode, We're not gonna feel bad for Mikey. Mm hmmmmm over then episode after that, it all goes downhill.
Speaker 3: From this point. He had us right here, here, here, here was his chance. Yeah, and he fucking blows it.
Speaker 1: Mikey, Mikey stick with being a goofball, stick with a follow.
Speaker 3: He had the perfect plan and he couldn't. He just can't stick with it.
Speaker 1: All right, that's the end of episode one. Everybody, Now, I'm gonna remind you Temptation Island. All nine episodes are on the ten dollar level of Pink Shade Prime. If you're listening to episode one, you might be hearing it on the free feed, and good for you, aren't you lucky? But the rest of them, hey, free feed two through nine is gonna be over on the ten dollars level of Prime. This is a little preview if you're on the free feed, you guys. Temptation Island is the joy of my year every time it comes out. When I'm when I when I see Mark Wahlberg posting from from Hawaii, I'm like, oh, Mark, you doing Temptation Island? And he writes back It's like, I can't say, but he always is he's always playing golf and look at real tan and come on with the best advice.
Speaker 2: He does, yes, like I wish I could have a phone call like pep talk with him every fucking week.
Speaker 1: And you know he told me when I've interviewed him and when I met him in person that literally none of that is fed into his ear. He believes he does not know what that video is going to be before they see it. He has not watched the dailies, he has not watched the footage. He plays golf and then he goes to the bonfire watches it with us and it all is off the dome.
Speaker 3: I totally believe that he's just that good.
Speaker 1: He's just that good.
Speaker 3: He's good.
Speaker 1: He should host every reunion of every show like You're in Love is Blind. He was posting like, let me at some of these guys.
Speaker 3: Because Nick, I mean, Nick tried this season. He tried, he needed to try hard.
Speaker 1: But Mark would have been like, let's look inward, Chris, why are you a massage in his pig?
Speaker 3: And why are you so little?
Speaker 1: And my bucket red? Why is your face red? Are you on cocaine? Are you doing cocaine in the bathroom?
Speaker 3: Okay, cocaine is not good.
Speaker 1: Everybody. That's it. Everybody, please make sure you're following us on social media, a pink shape pod and a lever lounge Askeisha. And again, if you want the rest of these episodes, or you're already on the Prime, that's where they are. Thanks again, Here we go.