Speaker 1: So good to be with you guys again. Well, we're gonna start off right. I got my beautiful family here, my wife standing there with our.
Speaker 2: Newborn who he's number six. Look at your nagh or say six.
Speaker 3: Say their life is busy. It's good though, he's it is. It is a blessing. Children are a blessing from the Lord. What does it say in in Psalms or is it Proverbs? Or it talks about their arrows in the hand of a warrior? And I feel that, I feel that arrow of my twelve year old poking me more and more. He's right here, and love, love family, And We've got an amazing team with us today.
Speaker 2: And I'm in a second team. And get your bibles.
Speaker 1: You're gonna come up here and we're gonna do some words and knowledge and we're just gonna you guys ready to be blessed today. We're just gonna We're gonna go after some healing. We're gonna pray for for the sick, and we just the goal of today is for you guys to just encounter King Jesus, for us to just be in that place of his presence and just come out radiating, looking smelling like that woman that broke the alabaster bottle at his feet. The fragrance of her life smelled like she smelled like him. And I just declare that over us today, that we just we would take our affection our time and just push everything aside and let our.
Speaker 2: Hearts just be.
Speaker 1: Connected to his affections for us. Just let him wash over you today. As matter of fact, put your hand on a neighbor and say wash over them.
Speaker 4: Lord.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just declare it again, just waves of his love. Thank you. Right now, Father, we just declare.
Speaker 5: More, more, more and.
Speaker 1: More and more. Team, go ahead and come up here. As they're coming up. I want to give away a couple things. Yeah, you're gonna come up.
Speaker 2: Here, and.
Speaker 1: All of you, all of you, all of you, jsmine, you two.
Speaker 2: We got an amazing team.
Speaker 1: We got like two Americans on the team and the rest are from all over.
Speaker 2: But guys, just ask the Lord.
Speaker 1: For one or two words and knowledge if you feel real stirring, for a prophetic word for somebody.
Speaker 2: We just may have fun today. Is that okay? Amen?
Speaker 1: Well, I wrote a book and you guys are doing this and I just want to give some away. And the first one is called unlocking your voice to share the Gospel. And it's really my story of leading both my parents to the Lord. See my mom deliver off methanmphetamines overnight, God restoring them, restoring their marriage. And then it it propelled where I got to lead my whole college basketball team over in Bremerton and Olympic College to the Lord. And it was just this ripple effect from this one man in Belfair opened up his home for me to encounter Jesus, and it caused this ripple effect of God's goodness to break generational curses and flood our family line with God's goodness. And I remember in two thousand and six, it wasn't even just that. In two thousand and five, I went to another school ministry on the East Coast, and the Lord told me to actually study my family line, and I found out that I had a great grandpa, my mom's dad's dad. He left in nineteen oh five, same time the Azusa Street outpouring was happening. He left to China as one of the first Lutheran missionaries, planted a ton of churches out there, and they've got a whole few books about His name is A. W. Edwins and God just he started just awakening to me, like how he's restoring what the enemy tried to take. He's restoring it. And he actually died overseas preaching the gospel because he got put in jail for preaching the gospel.
Speaker 2: He had nine kids over there.
Speaker 1: And God's in the He's in the business of restoring.
Speaker 2: Amen. So just be ready to receive today.
Speaker 1: Whether you get a word from the team, whether you get ministry.
Speaker 2: From the team, God's gonna minister to your heart. Amen.
Speaker 1: So just pull on Heaven. So I want to give this one away to somebody. Why don't one of my kids already hear Pastor Dwayne yep, and Pastor Dwayne can pick and then why he's given given that away? Yeah, running give it away to somebody. This one is a twenty eight day activation on how to lead your family, friends, coworkers, and neighbors to the And it's really to equip you to partner with the Holy Spirit to activate you to be a light. And after service, I brought I just brought like a box of books, but all even throw them out there and you guys can just be blessed and have them.
Speaker 2: We got a few more.
Speaker 1: We just wanna you guys pour so much into us and we just wanna we wanna bless you guys as well.
Speaker 2: But just make sure you read. Don't just put it on the.
Speaker 1: Shelf, like get in it, activate it, ride in it, scribble, cry over it, like let it, let it stir you to that place of action.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: Amen, So we've got an amazing team with us today. Why don't you guys spread out and how many you guys love the Nations? You guys just had that banquet. You guys are going to the nations. Well, you've got the Nations here, and yes you're gonna hear about BSSM School of Supernatural Ministry, but just look at your naghbor and say, we're all in the School the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 2: So today, as.
Speaker 1: You feel a stirring and you're like, ah, you can sign up for your Kingdom School. You don't have to run down to Bethel. You guys got it right here. But we're just gonna pour out back and forth and minister to you guys today and and break off a little portion of their life. But real quick, why don't you guys just release a blessing? Why don't you just do this two things. If you're from another nation, just bless them in your native tongue, say your nation, and then we'll just go down the line. If you're from America, just bless them, and Americans still bless right. Amen, we're in a good season. I don't know if you guys know it's a good season America.
Speaker 6: I'm Ben and I'm from Hong Kong. In my mono tongue. Okay, to one's say it brings him wi it all he.
Speaker 7: Go t n C.
Speaker 2: I'm David and I'm from Denmark.
Speaker 8: So lord I, that's not it's just hired of hired of it.
Speaker 2: We've seen on him a bar with good he and album. I should be had a fun fresk regular or.
Speaker 9: Hi.
Speaker 4: I'm Nikki. I'm from Australia and I speak English, so I but I'm gonna bless you the whole room with the fire that the Aussies carry, and so I just bless you with.
Speaker 2: That and lot them upload.
Speaker 10: I'm Amanda and I'm from Arkansas. I'm gonna bless you with my accent, Oh Father, that you'd blessed these beautiful people with presents, with glory, with fire, with provision and promise in Jesus Name.
Speaker 11: Hi, I'm Jessman from Malaysia.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm gonna try the best. TOADI means God bless you.
Speaker 8: Hello, I'm Rama, Rama like the spoken word. I'm from India. I'm gonna bless you in my mother tongue, which is kind of a David croup and in a die it.
Speaker 5: Hi, guys, I'm Ali.
Speaker 7: I'm from Louisiana and I speak English.
Speaker 5: So God, I just bless this church.
Speaker 7: Lord. I thank you that this church is one that stops for the One and sees the One God. So I just thank you for the anointing on this house to see the One and to stop for the One.
Speaker 5: God.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we just bless you, guys and Jesus name.
Speaker 13: Hi, guys, I'm Donason. I'm from Germany. The speed That's so, I have a cancer concert and a gig.
Speaker 2: Guys, cancer. Also you mentioned.
Speaker 13: Jan Fenggo.
Speaker 9: Hello, I'm from Emily and I'm from Louisiana as well. I speak English sometimes just kidding me speak English. But I want to bless you with encounters with the Word of God that whenever you open the word, it would become alive. And I just break off any confusion whenever you sit and read the word, that you would read with clarity in Jesus name.
Speaker 5: Hi, I'm Elisha.
Speaker 14: I'm from Singapore. I just want to bless you, guys with deeper connections with one another and deeper connections with people. That you'll create connections with people outside the world and bring them into His kingdom and His glory today.
Speaker 5: Amen.
Speaker 15: Hi, I'm Madison. I'm from California. Speak English, second language is Tongue and uh yeah, I just want to bless you with hunger. I want to honor the hunger in this room, and I just bless you with the fire of God, that you would seek after Him all of your days and that you would lean into the intimacy with the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 5: Hi, I'm Sana. I'm from Switzerland.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 16: Yes, is for your own You're not it dunka.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 13: Hi, I'm me.
Speaker 5: I'm also from Australia.
Speaker 16: But someone actually taught me something in Spanish recently, so if you know Spanish, please don't come for me. But it's Masquego that speakito santo.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 12: My name is Erica and I'm actually from Tacoma, so born and raised. Yes, Lord, Yes, and I just bless this church to be a Holy Spirit beacon in this in this community, and for the churches and the believers in this region to catch the fire that is happening right here, and for the Holy Spirit to just flow through this region like he never has.
Speaker 2: So good, So good, you guys receive that. Amen. Yeah, God, just stir your hearts for the nations. Come on.
Speaker 1: What we're gonna do is team, You're gonna have one or two words of knowledge for healing, and you're just gonna call them out. If that's you, You're just gonna raise your hands. And we're not gonna necessarily jump into ministry for that real quick. But if you could have Yuka's you go around. She just got healed during you could. Why don't you come up here, Pastor Dwayne's got a mic. She got healed during the prayer time, And I feel like this is catalytic. What God did in her is gonna do it again.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 17: I am Yuka, And I wasn't gonna come to church this morning. I was kind of tired, and I was compelled, well do it. Got my car drove here and I had a little difficulty driving a year ago, a year and a half ago, I had three strokes. I had heart surgery, and after the heart surgery, I had the strokes and it affected my left side. It took away my voice, so I was speaking like I was drunk, and my left side I couldn't walk very well. Well, I just accepted it as my new normal, but it wasn't the norm of my Lord wanted for me. You know, he opens doors that no man can shut. But better yet, he opens doors that I don't.
Speaker 2: Even knock on. And that's what I encountered this morning.
Speaker 17: And I wasn't gonna come up for prayer, but there was a divine appointment for me. And this is honest to God. This little girl, she was a physical therapist. She prayed over me and she put her hands on me. My whole upside was shaking. It was just pulsating. And I got up without assistance because I have no core strengths. And I jumped up and I ran and I could run without limping, like Joe Biden.
Speaker 8: There's a Lord.
Speaker 2: Amen, come on more Lord, more and more and more and more and more strength, more strength, more strength. God, We thank you, Amen.
Speaker 1: So we just take that this morning, God to do it again and as the team releases words. If it's you, just raise your hands. Go ahead, Erica, you can. You can start us out here.
Speaker 2: Check check check check. Oh all right, just yeah.
Speaker 12: Does anybody have any right knee pain? Pain in your right knee? Yeah, yeah, with some people. Just put your hands on this gentleman over here, if you're okay with that. Oh, some people in the back have some right knee pain too, Yeah, just reach your hands out to them over here too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Father, we just release. You're healing right now. Yeah, we release your healing. Thank you that you're coming and you're healing knees. Thank you God. Thank you that you're coming. You haven't forgotten about these knee pains, these knee injuries, and you're healing them.
Speaker 2: God, Thank you God.
Speaker 12: Thank you that you're releasing all tension. Yeah, you're bringing down all swelling, and you're realigning things back to the way that you originally designed.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Jesus.
Speaker 12: Thank you Jesus for healing. Thank you for walking without pain. Thank you for sitting for long periods of time without pain. Thank you for being able to sit cross legged or go on your knees in worship too.
Speaker 2: Thank you Jesus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, raise their hand.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, what we're gonna do is call gonna call you out.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go down the whole team, and then we'll minister at the end just so that but you're gonna know that we called you out, So go ahead.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 16: I felt conditions of the ears, and I specifically felt also if it's not this still clan healing over your ears, but I just felt tinatus.
Speaker 12: Is that what you say?
Speaker 2: Yeah, ringing in the ears.
Speaker 8: I heard ankles, wrist pain, and migraines.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, anybody ankles. And then the tonight is is that you just give us a way we want to see. Yeah, so yeah, come on, yeah.
Speaker 15: Good, I'm hearing like left ear if you're deaf or heart of hearing in your left ear, if that's anyone pairs some hands, amen.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I heard buzzing and ringing in my right ear since I first entered the building. So if anyone's got any buzz or ringing, and then it's like also just headaches and migraines. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I heard irregular heartbeat, so like you have yeah, like irregular where it's it's yeah, any activity, it's just mutually irregular.
Speaker 13: I heard problems in the in the breast area and also got really put on my hearts one hundred twenty three, where it is about like people crying out, like the Summers is crying out for good contending for his mercy to shop. I think today's the day where it change will come. Yeah, ay man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So anybody that may have any cancer or lumps or anything, we want to we want to declare healing over that today.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I heard shoulder pain specifically left shoulder, but either one. And also like scoliosis, you have a curvature in your spine and it's causing issues and pain.
Speaker 8: I heard knees and irregular heartbeat as well. But I also heard issues with your throat, like you have some nodes and you have problems just swallowing in the spain and like it's inflamed. So anyone, okay, I see your hand. Yeah, God's gonna heal you all today.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I got the word. If anyone dealing with shame, you don't need to raise your hands. But if anyone dealing with shame of your past or whatever happened in the past, I really want to pray for you and I just want to declare Josha five nine. He says that, and the Lord said to Joshua, today, I've rolled away the reproach of Egypt from you. So I just want to pray that over you.
Speaker 4: I got anyone with right neck pain, so right under the to the shoulders.
Speaker 16: So.
Speaker 1: I got conditioned with the nose maybe like lack of sense of smell or something.
Speaker 2: There's one that's it.
Speaker 6: In the name of Jesus, I bless all the people with energies right now in the name of Jesus being healed, and also all the January's shuttle spirit related to energies being healed.
Speaker 18: Yeah, so this morning I actually woke up with a song on my mind that was not on the set list onnother Sunday morning.
Speaker 10: That's not very typical. You usually wake up and you're thinking about what you're gonna sing. So if I could get anyone who was born in nineteen sixty one to stand.
Speaker 5: Two of you beautiful.
Speaker 10: So the song that was on my mind this morning was Take My Hand, Take My Whole life too. Elvis released that in nineteen sixty one. And the Lord's gonna heal the loneliness that you carry, the deep longing for connection, community and I'm gon sing this over you and if you're if you're near them, if you could just put your hand on them, I'm just gonna sing it a couple of times.
Speaker 9: But he wanted you to know.
Speaker 10: Specifically he called your year of birth out this morning, to know he's healing that deep longing, that sense of loss through connection with him.
Speaker 5: Take My take my love too, Fried can help falling in love.
Speaker 17: You.
Speaker 5: He's singing that over you, Take my.
Speaker 13: Take my whole.
Speaker 5: Life due for falling in.
Speaker 10: We thanks God, thanks so good.
Speaker 1: So a lot of you raised your hands in here, and anybody with terminal illness, I just felt we're gonna we're gonna pray for you today.
Speaker 2: Anybody with something that's you know you could die from it. We definitely want to minister to you.
Speaker 1: But I want Rama and Maddie and Erica to come out here. They're gonna pray for you. Guys, if you had your hand raise for any of that before we pray. Sometimes in just the calling out of the word, people are healed. So just go ahead and test your body and feel it out. From the release of the testimony of you could just feel it out and feel if you feel any any decrease of pain. Feel if you feel any any shift, anything going on. If you do, just give us give us a little wave low wave here here, thank you Lord. Increase it, increase it God. Yeah, now, kind of get a feel for where it's at. If you can actually tell them, we're gonna have the team pray for you. Just anybody that had their hand raised, go ahead and stand up right now, and we're gonna have the rest of the church lay hands on you as the team praise.
Speaker 8: Thank you, sare thank you Lord Jesus, Thank you Jesus, thank you that you are here, Lord Jesus, thank you Holy Spirit, that you are here. Come on, just put your hands out. The Bible says he forgives all our sins and heals all of our diseases. There's not one that he does not heal. So I want you to confess with your mouth like put your hand where you have the problem, and the Holy Spirit is gonna come and touch you right now. Thank you Lord Jesus, that you are the America Working Father, that you are the America working The same spirit that lives in Jesus lives in you, the same spirit that raised Jesus from the dead.
Speaker 2: Lives in your body.
Speaker 8: Lord, I speak to Nie, I speak to next, I speak to irregular hotbeats to be healed right.
Speaker 2: Now in the name of Jesus.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Holy Spirit, that you are moving here, and that your presence is here and you're touching each and everyone who's standing in this place, and that they're going to be healed right now by the stripes of Jesus. You were healed, and you are healed. Thank you, Father, I thank you Holy Spirit. I thank you Jesus. We thank you that you are a medical working father, that you are a good father, that you are a wonderful father.
Speaker 2: Or Jesus, thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 5: Show Kiria, shake it.
Speaker 15: I want to declear first Peter two versus verse twenty four over you. And I wanted to look it up in the Passion translation because it says something that I love. It says he himself carried our sins in his body on the cross so that we would be dead to sin and live for righteousness.
Speaker 2: And I love this.
Speaker 15: It says our instant healing flowed from his wounding. And I just wanted to declare that and release that over this room, that he is a God who does things in an instant. If he could create the heavens and the earth within seven days, if he could breathe life into you in a moment, he can heal you in an instant. And I've seen it. I've seen people see for the first time in their life. I've seen bones straightened out. I've seen things just come into healing and alignment. So I speak alignment, the alignment of Heaven. I speak everything in this room come into alignment with the Kingdom of Heaven in Jesus' name. I speak instant healing over every person in this room, healing over every heart. I feel like he's working on emotional healing as well. So I thank you, Jesus, anything that you're contending for. We just step into the Blood of Jesus and we claim it. We thank you Lord for the Kingdom of Heaven. Coming into this room, and I just declare healing over everybody, every person, every ear, every ligament, every bone, every heart. I just thank you Lord for your healing power. I thank you for the healing and the blood. And we just come into alignment with the Kingdom of Heaven and with what the Word of God says, and we claim our healing. We claim our healing. We claim our healing, weakling, we claim our healing, claim our healing.
Speaker 6: And Jesus' name.
Speaker 12: Yeah, God, thank you that there's an open heaven over us right now.
Speaker 2: Thank you Lord.
Speaker 12: And I just everybody that's seated around the people who are standing, I just want to activate you. I want you, guys to start praying out right now over the people. The same holy spirit that lives inside of you. Raise Jesus from the dead. There's nothing like special about us. It's all of us have holy spirit inside of us. If we've said yes to him. So go ahead, start praying for the people around you. Start praying for them. Come on, use your voices, start praying out loud for them. Come on, Thank you Jesus, Thank you Jesus for full healing, for the open heaven above right now.
Speaker 2: Thank you Lord.
Speaker 12: Well if your voices, yeah, yeah, we just declare spirit of infirmity. You have to go right now in the name of Jesus, spirit of infirmity.
Speaker 2: You have to leave.
Speaker 12: Thank you Jesus for coming in. Thank you Jesus for heavenly realignment. Thank you Lord. Yeah, thank you for coming and doing what only you can do. Thank you God. Thank you God. Amen, test it out, test it out one more time. Thank you Lord, increase what you're doing. I love it in the Kingdom and the Bibles. If you have not, you've If you've asked not, you have not. Right, and we're just pulling on Heaven. I really feel lumps going down.
Speaker 1: I really feel I don't know if there's a has a lump in their neck, lumps on their body.
Speaker 2: I just I just feel them dissolving away. Thank you God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no one ask out of as you guys were testing it out. Anybody that feels like fifty percent better, just give me a give me a little give me a little wave, right there. Amen, Amen, come on, eighty percent, one hundred percent better, Just give give a wave again.
Speaker 2: Come on, Thank you Lord, Thank you God. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Those of you that didn't get above fifty percent, just raise your hand one more time. You didn't get, just lay your hands on them one more time and just declare, God, do it again.
Speaker 2: Do it again. God.
Speaker 1: We just declare we thank you that you're here, We thank you that you're healing.
Speaker 2: We just lean into this a.
Speaker 1: Little and we just declare today's the day of breakthrough.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 2: We declare that pain to dissolve. God.
Speaker 1: We thank you that, Jesus, even how you prayed for the blind man twice. God, we just lean into this and we just declare the bodies to be a whole in Ge Jesus Mighty name, wholeness, wholeness, wholeness, wholeness.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Lord, We bless you, Thank you God.
Speaker 1: We got some celebration going on here. Did you say you're hearing? Okay, you don't hear anything? Did you have tonightis praise God? Yes, Lord, come on, run down there real quick with that with her, and just real quick, I want you to just pray and release that. Anybody else has hearing issues, why don't you just prayer.
Speaker 2: Them what God did in you to do it?
Speaker 19: And everybody in here rashia gee shaka la la lahkay, Lord Jesus, I bless every woman to nanaitis, and I asked that you remove it in Jesus' name.
Speaker 20: I rebuke the ringing in the sounding of ears, Lord Jesus, and I ask for complete healing and deliverance. Lord, thank you as you have blessed me. I asked that you bless others, Lord Jesus.
Speaker 19: Crush up, lucky Jesus, thank you, amens.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're just gonna wash over you guys today, and so we released the words as we're ministering throughout the rest of the service. I think Dwayne said, we're going till the youth meeting tonight. Is that right? It's just we're going straight. I've been to South Africa like eight times. We just go all day, so I don't know. We locked the doors, we got food for the kids.
Speaker 2: I'm joking. I've got six kids.
Speaker 1: I know how it is. You can lock the doors, but those kids will still dominate.
Speaker 21: Ah wow, Well, if any of the team has a real stirring prophetic word for that house or for an individual, just come right up here and we just.
Speaker 2: Are just gonna Can we just pull on them a little more? Is that okay? It's just the blessing.
Speaker 1: They drove all the way up here and we just want to we want to see them be able to pour out.
Speaker 10: And I uh, the date October fifteenth came to my mind. Is that important to anyone? October fifteenth?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 5: Great? October?
Speaker 10: Oh right there, great, I'm sorry I missed your hand. I felt like the Lord wanted me to let you know you're very good with listening to his desires, listening to what he wants in your direction for life and all of those things, and hearing his voice for others. And you've got this backpack of life. Okay, And in this backpack you're really great at going okay, Lord, do we need this item? And he's like no, and you're like, great, done, do we need this item?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I keep that one. Okay, great.
Speaker 10: And then you pick up this backpack that he and you have organized together. You've got all the things you need and carrying it along. And he says, today, I'm carrying the backpack. Today, I'm gonna take it. My yoke is easy, my burden is light. I'm carrying the backpack. Give me the backpack.
Speaker 2: So we bless you.
Speaker 5: We bless you.
Speaker 10: With the ability to give your burdens, to give your cares to the Lord, to release.
Speaker 9: The backpack to him.
Speaker 10: He's happy that you're sorting, he's happy that you're listening. But he says, I'm going to carry the backpack from now on. Yes, thanks God.
Speaker 9: I was feeling this in the first service, but I feel like it's for this one as well as for the whole church, and I actually want to we request. Can I have everyone stand?
Speaker 5: I feel like.
Speaker 9: I want to just what's the word I'm looking for. I want to bless you to proclaim the Gospel in your city. I want to say that you can do this and it's not complicated, it's not hard, and I want to read Isaiah sixty one over you, and I want this is a weird request, but I want you to put your own hand on your head as you're anoint that God is anointing you right now. So this says, the spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives, and release the darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor and day of vengeance of our God. To comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion, to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor and I'm gonna say that last verse again. They will be called this church will be called an oak of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of His splendor. That your glory will dwell in this church, and it will flow out of this church, and Jesus saying, I thank you Lord, Thank you Lord, bless you guys.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 12: You know how when there's a flood that happens, like in a home or in the on a tree, you can see how far the water has gone up. And I just feel like I was seeing that in my in my mind, and I was just thinking, man, the Lord just wants to take that level higher in this church. And many of you maybe you feel like the water is receded and you feel dry. But the Lord wants to bring just the water of his his refreshing spirit back in. He wants to raise that level up. And you know, when a flood comes in, it takes out everything. So Holy Spirit just wants to come in and take over everything. So he just he just is desiring that you you give it to him, that you just just give him everything in your heart. So I want to just invite you to open your hands up and just say, you know, in your in your spirit, in your heart. You can stay it out loud like Lord, I give you everything. I give you all of me. I give you every single part of me. Come, Lord and God, I just bless this church with flood waters that rise up far beyond what they could imagine, far beyond on what they've ever experienced before. God and I just blessed this church with the Holy Spirit power to flood this region. To thank you God, Thank you God. We just give you everything, Jesus.
Speaker 2: Amen. Amen, We'll do one more here, oh two more? Maybe yeah.
Speaker 8: I actually felt this in the morning when we were meeting as a team. The Lord has been really pleased with your faithfulness, specifically in your generosity to the city and to everything that you all are doing. And I'm going to read from Malachi three, verse eleven. The Lord says he will rebuke the devour for you so that it will not.
Speaker 6: Destroy the fruits of your soil.
Speaker 8: And your wine in the field shall not fail to bear, says the Lord of Hosts. And worse twelve says, then all nations will call you blessed, for you will be a land of delight, says the Lord of Hosts. I feel all the cities around you, you know this, are going to be blessed. All the neighborhoods here, all the communities here are going to be blessed because of your faithfulness. He's going to open the windows of heaven. And you know, bless your giving, Bless your faithfulness, Bless your sacrifice, because he's pleased with your heart. He's pleased with your sacrificial giving. So I released that over you, Church, God, bless you.
Speaker 2: A man so good.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 14: I just feel that today that there's been an awakening of more in everyone here, that there's a more of that started to burn within you. And as I was just feeling this way, a little just like reminded me of my life first, and I wanted to share it with you guys. So this is Psalms fifty seven, seven and eight, which because my heart, oh God, is steadfast, Our heart is steadfast. And I will sing and make music, awake my soul, awake hoppin liar, I will awaken the dawn. And I just feel like when I read this, I'm just thinking, all these people out here, they're gonna awaken vadon in this city, that there's gonna be a new day for the city where it's like the streets are gonna be clean, the people are gonna be clean. If everyone in biblieta church will be sitting here and it'll being awakened a dawn, and that they'll be eyes will be opened here. There'll be clarity and what you're supposed to do, how you're supposed to encompass it and go about, and there'll be music on the streets and his victories that the angels will march down the streets itself, singing off His glory and his praise because all that you have done in His kingdom today.
Speaker 1: Yes, amen, Amen, Can we give the team of hands?
Speaker 2: Thank you, guys. I'll have you hop down.
Speaker 1: They're gonna do some ministry at the end, and we'll be here tonight as well. How many you know look at your neighbor and say you're still a youth? Come on, you're looking at someone and say you're still a youth. The hungry still get fed. I don't care if you elbow nineteen year old all of the way to get in there.
Speaker 2: And go after the Lord.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm just saying, can I take a moment and share one story with you?
Speaker 2: Guys? About dreaming with the Lord you know and acts Chapter three.
Speaker 1: I love it. It's you know, it's Peter and John and they say this. I feel like I may have shared this before here, but just act like you haven't heard it. If I did, let us sink in your spirit, because I feel it's one story. But it's Peter and John and this guy's asking the blind man's asking for money are the layman's asking for money.
Speaker 2: And Peter and John say, silver and gold I do not have.
Speaker 1: But what I do have I give you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Rise up and walk. And I just want to tell you something this morning, really simple. You have something to give. God's done a significant work in your life, and freely you received it, and freely you get to give it away. And I'm not talking about money. It's not money here. He says, I don't have any money, but what I have to give.
Speaker 2: I give it away.
Speaker 1: Rise up and walk, and all these words for this community have been released. And it's like, I want to stir in your heart in this space of dreaming with the Lord, what do you have to give as you launch out of here today, as you've seen the nations and you see that it's not just little five little Olahla little, you know, Bremerton little, this little that I've seen more like Kingdom impact individuals launch out of the Northwest. There are so many fiery people that come down to our school from the Northwest. Like God is doing something so authentic in this region in the hearts of people. And I just want to ask you guys, like what do you have to give in this season? What has God done in your life that you get to take and give away?
Speaker 2: And I want to show this one story. We were in Swaziland.
Speaker 1: Have you guys ever heard the story from Swaziland with me good? We were in Swaziland and we were doing a crusade with Irish ministries. You guys ever heard of Heidi Baker? Irish Ministries love Heidi And we were there was a church plant and we were excited. I had a good sized team and the church was, you know, doing a first crusade and not the crusade.
Speaker 2: We had people come.
Speaker 1: Out in numbers, they said numbers. Guess how many came the first night?
Speaker 2: One, two, three, four, four.
Speaker 1: People came out and we had this word that we were going to preach to the nation. It's like one point two million people. And one of the guys on our team, this quiet individual named Jake. As we were crossing the border into Swaziland, he turns and he prays for this individual. And Jake isn't an evangelist. He doesn't even you know, like stepping out. It's it's super risky. He's probably something you could qualify that doesn't feel necessarily qualified, doesn't feel anointed, isn't a loud.
Speaker 2: Vocal person.
Speaker 1: And he prays for this man, just quietly, and this man gets so impacted and Jake loves on him. They exchange some information, and so after our first meeting that night, Jake reminded me, say, hey, remember that guy I prayed for.
Speaker 2: He told me he wanted to connect with us.
Speaker 1: And so we have this vision, and you guys have a vision and a dream for this region.
Speaker 2: And what I'm trying to communicate to you is.
Speaker 1: Don't discount anything that God puts in you, because the vision for this region isn't gonna.
Speaker 2: Come from just the leadership.
Speaker 1: It's gonna come from the body being activated and taking and championing going.
Speaker 2: This is what I have.
Speaker 1: I may not have what Dwayne or Dennis or you know Terrence or Terrell, Terrence, Terrell, thank you. I may not have what they have. I want what you know Terrell has. I'm like, that encouraged me. I mean, it's amazing, but I may not have what they have, but I have something to give. I have something God has done something in me that I freely received and I get to freely give away all you parents. Our team's gonna bless you guys. They're gonna just come and lay hands, and the kids are gonna nap this afternoon. You're gonna get a nap. They're gonna sleep tonight. I just prophesy, you guys are amazing. It's a lot of work putressing in children. So so we have something to give in in Jake. He leans over and prays for this individual. And we have this big vision for our crusade of preaching to this nation. And I really believed it. And the first night we had four people my team looks at me, They're like, well, what are we gonna do.
Speaker 2: I'm like, We're gonna.
Speaker 1: Preach our hearts out, like we're preaching to the nation. And well, those four people got blessed that night. That first night of our crusade, and it was like a grandma and like a couple you know, of her family members, like two families, and so we preach.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Jake reaches out to me and says, hey, let's reach out to this individual.
Speaker 2: And he reminds me, he said Angelo.
Speaker 1: This guy said he's he's cousins to the King of Swaziland, and he said he owns two television stations and he wants to invite he wants to come to our crusade. And I'm like, you know, the first little thought that comes in my head, that little voice that goes He's gonna laugh when he gets there. You know, like four people at our crusade. He's he's filming, like look what God's doing. And I just ignored that and said call him, like just we're out here.
Speaker 2: We're gonna trust you God.
Speaker 1: And so we call him and he says, hey, I actually am not able to come. We didn't tell him how many people were there because we didn't want to manipulate anything.
Speaker 2: We wanted to be pure.
Speaker 1: And he said, I can't come, but can I send one of my vehicles to bring you? And anyway, he the next night he brings us to his television station has TV set up, and we didn't really know what he meant by television station ended up being this station called Channel Swazi. Long story short, he opens up for an hour for us to preach the gospel on the air and he starts it off and he goes. He goes, you guys don't know this, but right now in this season tonight, our nation's expecting this celebration. It's called the Fish fifty to fifty celebration. It's our fifty years of independence in Swaziland, and it's the King's fiftieth birthday and the nation is expecting this hearing for us. But because of what your teammate did, I am so moved by what you guys are doing. I've got to create space and I'm gonna open up a special segment of what they call people in places, and I'm gonna give you this window.
Speaker 2: And he starts off the night.
Speaker 1: He goes, tonight, welcome everybody tonight. He goes, we are going to follow the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: He goes, we have some special guests here.
Speaker 1: Then he goes, tonight, we're gonna follow the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 2: And then it was weird.
Speaker 1: It's like this fear reference came on and he goes, they're gonna follow the Holy Spirit. And he just gave us the floor and we just start preaching the gospel for an hour on this station and we have one local pastor with us, and it's just it is you feel the presence of God.
Speaker 2: It was so amazing.
Speaker 1: He goes, let me open up the phone lines and he goes, right before we start preaching, he looks us and he goes, you don't know this, but this airs to over five hundred thousand people in Swaziland. So we go, you gotta get this because you guys have a vision for your city. And I know we're going a little long tonight, but this is our last little moment to just impart this to you. You have a vision for your city and you may see a terrell or you may see it.
Speaker 2: You may see these loud people like, oh, they're gonna go do it. But it's not.
Speaker 1: God wants to use the body of Christ. He doesn't want to use just an individual.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 1: There's eleven apartment complexes getting impacted, but there's a whole city out there, and you could get a revelation where it tips the whole thing open and creates a breakthrough for the body. Because that's what happened with Jake on our team. Quiet Jake, who doesn't you know, isn't loud.
Speaker 2: Isn't Maybe he doesn't even feel annointed.
Speaker 1: He's the one that caused the breakthrough by stepping out and going, I got something to give, and he took that and he gave it away, turned aside, pray for somebody, and it opened up the breakthrough for us to preach to over five hundred thousand people in this nation.
Speaker 2: Amen, So why don't you do this? Stand up, put your hand on your heart.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pray for you this morning, that God would he would remind you of what you have to give. Like they said, silver and gold, I don't have. I may not have this or that, but I've got something what I have to give. Rise up and walk. What I have to give is gonna create breakthrough.
Speaker 2: And just declare that.
Speaker 1: Let me say this, say what I have to give. Say it again, what I have to give is going to create breakthrough. Just prophesy that say break through. Thank you, Father, God, we thank you for the the the smooth stones in your hand of your lives.
Speaker 2: To breakthrough. God.
Speaker 1: We thank you for every individual in here that carries weapons that that that create mass destruction to darkness.
Speaker 2: By your simple stepping out God.
Speaker 1: And I pray that God would use you to open doors in this region to preach the gospel, to advance the Kingdom, to see the manifest glory of Heaven, invade this region, that He would use you, and there just be a faith released, not even from me, not from our team, but from our house of what we've received in Bethel, through our decades of pouring into our city, that you would, you would, you would receive that and even go further than us, that you would you would create such a wave that from this house that it was just really a wave of God's glory and breakthrough in this region, in the school systems and the government systems, called in every arena, that you would invade where we go, where the gospel goes, the Kingdom goes. And I just pray that grace like Joshua, on you to take land in this season, to take ownership and to see the Gospel manifest through your life.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we bless you today. We bless you, We bless you, we bless you. Yeah, And I want to just end with this. Can we just do this? Can we just give King Jesus a big shout on three? But I want to suggest this, just shout Jesus as if we're just declaring it over this region and there's just a wave of his glory just ripping through this region on three, one, two, three, God, we thank you. This caused whippleffects ways through this city of your love and your power to transform this region in Jesus' name.
Speaker 2: Amen, Amen, Amen,