Speaker 1: One on one withco On orlandis Rock Station one on one one j r R. First listen there to Uh I Want It All New Rice Against. I just walked in about halfway through it. The Wow there was one listen for me man can get it? After the first listen, Yeah, good stuff. We'll be highlighting that throughout the day today. All right, Oh, this hour is sponsored by your Deal on Sunday Taco. That's right.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be out with a surf side tea and Johnny's Other Side noon to two this Sunday. Look, it's the summer rock So each Sunday we're doing uh Sunday Fun days throughout the throughout the summer. We're gonna be out there Johnny's Other Side again noon to two, playing corn hole, having just a good damn good time on your Sunday so you can enjoy it and your chance to win Metallica tickets. Somebody's gonna go home with Metallica tickets, Metallica vinyl, and a turntable.
Speaker 1: So we'll see you Sunday starting at noon.
Speaker 2: Johnny's Other Side, it's right the located uh you go on Michigan Michigan Street in Orlando, if you've never been there.
Speaker 1: Great time, good place. Yeah, all right. You know I initially had this story for check it Out, but I was like, you know what, let me bring this datiatology because maybe we can elaborate on it a little bit more. Here. Really, from tech it out to idiotology. Yeah, it ain't technology great until uh, well until it ain't. Well it worked out. Uh we got cheating husband caught cheating because of his electric toothbrush. That's that's the bottom line here. How the heck it woman buys the entire family electric toothbrushes in hopes of getting them into better uh dental care practices in or hygiene. Yes, and uh part of the uh capabilities of the particular toothbrushes she bought was connection to an app which will track you know, brushing time, duration, all, you know, all that stuff, so she could check on the kids, make sure they're doing as you know's instruct it.
Speaker 2: See if Jeffy got as serious one and a half to two minutes in and circular patterns, and then all of a sudden she sees the hubby.
Speaker 1: Yes, her attention was drawn not to the kids, but to the husband's toothbrushing habits. Particularly Fridays. She noticed a trend that her husband had been brushing his teeth at a time he should be at work on Fridays, and the toothbrush was not leaving the location. It was still showing the home base as the location where toothbrushing was taking place. And she has kept an eye and then she finally confronted her husband and turns out it's uh Fridays when he was supposed to be at work, he was actually staying home and his side piece was coming over.
Speaker 2: And I'm just working from home on Fridays, making kind of like a three day you know, a weekend.
Speaker 1: No, he told the wife she was at the office. But yeah, yeah, ain't technology great. There you go, you get in front of the divorce judge with this one done. It's over. It's over. Good news is there are no cavities on his last checkout, so we won't have to pay for those.
Speaker 2: Anyway, snoop and via the toothbrush. Wow, all right, Arby's News.
Speaker 1: You all have come to grips with the fact that I am an a one Arby's fan. You are, you're mister Arby's. I am I I would I would give anything to uh be a spokesperson for them. I think I am somewhat a voluntary spokesperson. And the number of times I bring up Arby's related stories on this show, You've.
Speaker 2: Said it over and over and over. Yes, you are the meats pat. Is this about their brisket?
Speaker 1: By chance? It is about their new steak nuggets steak Nuggets, which are being tested in several markets right now, including Orlando and Jacksonville. They're running these test markets right now. So if you hit in Arby's in our area in the next few weeks, I guess if you want to try these, you can. They I wasn't aware of this till I saw the story, and then I looked at some video, and then the reviews are starting to pop up, which you're mixed. Let's be honest, These look to me like their take on perhaps burnt Ends okay, which I like burn Ends a lot. Again, which is why I think we're getting mixed reviews here, because if these really are essentially a take on burn Ends, people either love them or that I don't like. No, they'd rather just the other part of the Yeah, the brisket. So let's let's hear about you know, a little sampling of what folks are thinking of the Arby's Steak Nuggets who have tried him so far.
Speaker 2: First, the questions, it smells good, looks like dirt?
Speaker 1: If your steak can't taste been that doesn't I don't know. It tastes weird? Is that a burnt pine cone? If you look in the toilet and see this, you need to drink more water. I wouldn't say I would go out of my way to get them again, but they do have good flavor, and I'm not sad about it.
Speaker 2: I would not say those reviews are mixed. I would say that all of them are pretty uh negatory. She said, you the last one, last one out of out of like at least four plus one, lady, compared to something you've see in a toilet. That doesn't sound right now. I think these are people that I don't know. I mean, I haven't had it. Somebody asked earlier in their show, when we were talking about Speedo Summer. Somebody said, does Pat have a review of the new Arby's brisket Sandwich?
Speaker 1: Well, they on the brisket sandwich on They did that last year too, right, Yeah, Yeah, the steak nuggets are the latest thing that I that I bring into the table here? What do you think on the brisket the last go around to have brisket? I thought it was pretty damn good. Okay. In fact, I got the upsized one and that was Hey, even if a big guy like me, I was, you know, more than you know, hunger handled. Okay, put to that one. So you need to go do I got to go get these the steak bites and try steak nuggets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need to do your due diligence and go get some nugs and uh and let us let our listeners know. As a true Arby's fan, there is a little bit of jaded in you with this. Probably, of course there is. But you know, I've tried plenty of things over the years. There most of them I thought were pretty good, and most of them were temporary menu items, which you know, you know, you go back to the stand by beef and shaddery.
Speaker 1: You can't go wrong there you go, and they always have the good special on those two, right, They usually do two or deal. At some point the steak nuggets come as five or nine piece. Five is four ninety nine, the nine pieces eight ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Somebody said my girl had the brisket sandwich. It was so good. Arby stepped up the game. And then somebody else never had an Arby's My thirty seven years of life day.
Speaker 1: Well, you're missing outs, you're missing outs. You go Arby's. M h. Finally there's some point you to our Facebook page. I will try those and let you all know what I think it's. I'm sure some of you, I know some of you are big Arby's fans too. May give them a world. Let us know. Let us know.
Speaker 2: Somebody mentioned Pat and I know that you've probably had this. They said, well, meat Mountain, We've talked about that many times with Arby's. But somebody said, the brisket sandwich at Bucky's. Pat is the s oh yeah, bucket. We've talked about the BUCkies brisket. That's fantastic. I thought you would have had it fantastic.
Speaker 1: Most recently got it back on our pick that up on our trip back from Tennessee.
Speaker 2: You know it's funny. I was just gonna tell you. When I did the trip up to Tybee Island for my buddy's daughter's wedding, right we stopped at that zoo of a Bucky's over here in Daytona. I mean, I know they're all crazy busy, and I didn't even think about it when I grabbed beef jerky because you got to get some beef turkey and BUCkies, right, a huge selection of that. Yeah, So I get beef jerkey. I'm eating it and I look back at my friend's in the backseat. Bagel doesn't eat meat, and I'm eating beef jerky the whole car.
Speaker 1: She goes, look, she's got her face in her shirt. Well, do you get car sick or something? What's going on? I've done you my whole life shoes. No, it's what you're eating. Sitting here, just chowing meat. She's dying. It was good beefy King, Arby's.
Speaker 2: Oh, somebody's saying, beef King's better than Arby's, pat greater than I said.
Speaker 1: Your opinion, that's fine, that's fine. Bfe King's been around a little while, so they're doing something right. What they're doing. Australian guy again our Facebook page for some of what he's got going on. He is uh fighting his Instagram followers daily until he gets knocked out by one.
Speaker 2: Of them, literally fighting boxing him.
Speaker 1: They show up in some place. He'll go to them if he's able to, Like he was fighting some guy in front of the Eiffel Tower recently. Uh, and the guy's got some chops. Man, I'll tell you what. What's the catch to get attention? And normally I'm like, okay, whatever, but he's he is openly Hey, I'll fight you if you're one of my followers, if you want to fight me, and I'll continue taking you on one at a time till one of you knocks my ass out.
Speaker 2: Is he the guy that's dressed up, Yes, and he's got his guy's long reach one. Yeah, a good swing man. So that's a gimmick. So what's your son doing. Yeah, he's an influencer. He influences people to try to kick the ass out of them. This is a literal keyboard tough guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, he's putting his money where his mouth might be. This is great. Get on our Facebook page. I want to see him in action. W r R, Orlando's rock station,