Speaker 1: Welcome in, ladies and gentlemen to another episode of FFPC Insider Access right now live on the FFPC Socials.
Speaker 2: My name is Eric Balkman at Eric Balkman on the X.
Speaker 1: You know me from the Rotovuz High Stakes Lowdown, the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, and of course the Fantasy Football Players Championship at YFFPC dot com. Got a baller show for you put together tonight. We are just under a month until the start of the NFL Draft, and we'll be talking rookies tonight. We'll also get into what you should be doing with some of the veterans that are already on your team, and we'll go around the NFL for everything that you may have missed over the course of the last week or so and how it pertains to how you're managing not only your dynasty teams, but your bestball teams as well. FFPC Dynasty and Empire Dynasty orphans for as little as one dollar right now. We just posted the final one hundred dollars buy ins of the season orphans. I should say those are available right now. We are pretty much out of seventy sevens and we have insane prices on the two fifties right now, So if you're looking for a deal, now's the place to go. My ffpc dot com Slash Dynasty for sale. While you're there, check out the Never two Early Best Ball Tournament, the Never two Early Superflex Bestball Tournament forty thousand dollars and ten thousand dollars grand prizes respectively. There, and you can also check out the Big Gorilla three hundred fifty bucks to enter a million dollar grand prize. We're still taking entries in the Early Rampage Tournament, which is going on right now. You're basically getting two tournaments for the price of one. That's a twenty five thousand dollars grand prize, and it's the first two hundred leagues and the Big Gorilla will be lumped into that Early Rampage Tournament. Seven Bananas promo going on right now as well. And of course check out the Baby Guerrilla. The FFPC Baby Guerrilla for the first time one hundred and twenty five dollars entry fee, a one hundred thousand dollars grand prize. All of this has found my FFPC dot com. My ffpc dot com.
Speaker 2: I want to bring in tonight's guest co host ladies and gentlemen. You know him as the founder the League FFB. You know him as a contributor to Dynasty Nerds.
Speaker 1: You hear him on the Dynasty Nerds podcast with One Jagger. May please welcome in at Andrew to aka Andrew Mott, my guest co host for this evening tonight, Andrew. Good evening, sir, and welcome to Insider Access. How the heck are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good man.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you for having me on. It's it's nice to just get on and talk ball with some people.
Speaker 3: Man. So I'm excited tonight.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm excited to talk ball with you because one of the one of the blessings I have for doing this show is I can bring people like you on every single week and I learn from them.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of like a selfish thing, too.
Speaker 1: Right, because I'm bringing you out, picking your brain and I'm learning a lot. So the first thing I want to ask you about before we get into the actual fantasy content. You run the YouTube channel, the League FFB. This is your baby. Tell us a little bit about that and the content that you're producing for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I've been doing the League FFB as a YouTube brand for probably three and a half years now, we're going into our fourth season.
Speaker 3: So started this.
Speaker 4: Really a couple of years back, just background in content in general. I went to film school, so you know, I've been doing content for a long time now, but I decided eventually I just wanted to talk football and that was where my passion was at. So why not just make this something that I do full time. So that's kind of how I got into it. Over there, we talked Dynasty fantasy football year round. That's what we do so rookies trades. Love talking Dynasty trades one of my favorite things to do. So yeah, we talk all of that over there. Spent some time over the last couple of years with BDGE and now Dynasty Nerds. So yeah, just been a crazy couple of years in the industry, but I've been enjoying it so much, man, Yeah, it is a blast.
Speaker 1: Where did you go to film school?
Speaker 4: I went to Weaver State in Utah. Yeah, so I was at Weber State and was part of their film program there.
Speaker 2: Shout out Damian Lillard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shout out Damian Lillard.
Speaker 1: So did you have you shot, like, have you directed films or like what were you involved that cause one of my degrees I have is radio TV film. But like film was the one part I really didn't do a whole lot with, so I don't really know all the ins and outs of it.
Speaker 2: Were you behind the camera, in front of the camera, directing, producing? Like, did you do it all? All of it?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: So during my time there, I worked with the studio called Studio seventy six and I did some short films. We had some a horror short film back in twenty twenty, right before COVID started, and that won some awards over in Salt Lake City.
Speaker 3: So we did a short film there. I was producing that one.
Speaker 4: I did some of the editing on that one as well, And then we had some podcasts and some other stuff. And I've done a little bit of acting in front of the camera. But I'll say I like doing the background work on food the films and the movies a little bit more than I do being the actor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I get that a wholeheartedly. That makes perfect sense. So what's the if people wanted to watch the film, the horror film that you made, whatever it was, six years ago? Now, can they still watch that online?
Speaker 2: Somewhere? Is there?
Speaker 1: Is there a way that they can they can enjoy it.
Speaker 3: It might it might still be online.
Speaker 4: You would probably have to go to YouTube and go to Studio seventy six on YouTube, and you'd probably have to scroll down there and find it.
Speaker 1: Uh, what was it called? What was it called?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to remember what it was called.
Speaker 1: Well, what was the gist of it? Like, what was the angle? What was the slant of it?
Speaker 4: So it was basically a all female rock band group that ended up getting invited to a gig downtown. They went to it turned out that it was not actually a gig. It was more of like this demonic seance kind of thing. There was a cult leader there. They ended up having to fight their way out. Somebody got a drumstick through the eyeball. Like that's just kind of the whole vibe of what was going on. So it was pretty fun, it was. It was more so like a kind of like a lighthearted horror thriller kind of film.
Speaker 1: I got youa Okay, yeah, I actually and this is neither here nor there, but I also co host a movie pop culture podcast and the guy I co host it with he's way more into horror than I am. And he was just telling me, have you ever heard about this film called green Room? It was an a twenty four production. I don't know how old it is now, ten fifteen years. Basically, it was a heavy metal band that is performing at this at this gig, at this bar, and I think it was kind of like there is like a like a white supremacist vibe to this bar. Well, anyway, somebody gets murdered at this bar and the band wants to get out of there, but they can't. And I said, Ben, how can they not just just leave? And he tells me, He's like, you got to watch the movie. I'm not going to tell you how they can't leave because everything you think of that they can do, the movie explains why they can't do it. So basically they're trapped in the green Room the entire time they're trying to get out. So I don't know something. Maybe you're into it.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're not. But I I just was talking about.
Speaker 4: A few days maybe, and I feel like an important part that I should have mentioned that film festival that we did. It's like they send you a prompt so you can't like pre make your stuff, so you kind of have like some of these things given to you, So like we had to use a prop in the movie that they gave to us. We had to use a line that they wrote for us some point in it. So like that way you know that you're not pre making a movie. You have seventy two hours to film, edit, and finish the movie from the time that they send you the initial email. So we did the whole movie in seventy two hours. I didn't sleep for two days. Basically it was not monster energy drinks on the floor of the studio, like that's what we were doing all night.
Speaker 3: So it was really fun. It was really fun.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, fantastic to hear. Bringing it back to Fantasy football, and we'll touch on this before we sign off to the league. FFB has a rookie draft kit.
Speaker 4: Right, Yes, we just launched our rookie draft kit today actually, so something I've been working on in the background for a little bit now. But if you go to FFB draftkit dot com, that is where you're gonna be able to find the work draft kit. There's individual player profiles, that's how you're gonna see my dynasty rookie rankings, advanced analytics in there as well all of those scouting reports I wrote up myself, so FFB Draftkit that's where you're gonna find it. And good news for everybody. This is the first year we're doing it, so it's free for everybody to go check out.
Speaker 1: If it's free, it's me. That's fantastic. I got it up on the screen. For those of you watching the video version of this FFB Draftkit dot com.
Speaker 2: That is what you're doing there.
Speaker 1: You're also producing and I gotta tell you, very interesting, fun podcasts with you and Jagger May on the Dynasty Nerds feed. It's one of my favorite listens whenever I see a new one pop out.
Speaker 2: You've been doing that? How long? I mean do you pop out?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What is it like two a week or one a week? How often are you podcasting with Jagger?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So I'm doing two videos a week with Jagger, doing a podcast with him over on Draft Nerds. That's kind of our new adventure over there. It's more NFL focused. There's some defense stuff in there, there's some offensive line. We're talking to straight up NFL. So it's a lot of fun stuff over there. And then I'm doing one show a week over on Dynasty Nerds. Their main feed for their Dynasty fantasy football stuff with Garrett Price, So I'm doing about three pieces of content for him this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is awesome. Garrett's co hosted this show before. He's fantastic, and I think we should we should just make clarify this. Draft Nerds is sort of like the spinoff of Dynasty Nerds. All under this, but something that you guys did this is something I'm seeing, like more and more content producers do is branching off into not just fantasy aspects. I think the the other thing to keep in mind too, and I'm going through this right now. We talk about all these running backs, receivers, tight ends, quarterbacks for months, Andrew and and we kind of have to kind of create different ways to talk about it. We have to create different ways to produce content that's still fresh and cool, and I think one of the ways you can do that is also focusing on, Hey, the offensive line still matters in football, the defensive line, linebackers, corner safety is the secondary everything. And so that's what sort of what Draft Nerds gives you that you weren't getting with Dynasty Nerds before, right.
Speaker 4: Yep, exactly, And you got to think of it too. Like Garrett played football. Jared wackerly over there, he played football. Like these guys are football guys at the core, you know, they love fantasy.
Speaker 3: We all love dynasty.
Speaker 4: I would consider myself a little bit more of a dynasty guy than a football guy in general that I love the sport, but dynasty fantasy football is what I like talking about. But at the end of the day, these guys are football guys, and this is kind of another outlet, you know, project for them to just talk football too.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's fantastic. Dynasty Nerds is blowing up. Andrew Mount's a big reason for it, and we are going to delve into some of the analysis on these players. Now, what I want to do in the first segment tonight, and I'm telling the viewers as much as I'm telling you Andrew. First segment is basically going to be a whip Brown with the NFL, everything that's been going on and how it affects fantasy football, especially from a Dynasty standpoint. Then I want to get into something I've never done before, the Dynasty action plan. Right, So the middle segment tonight of tonight's show is I'm going to ask Andrew, what you should be doing with certain players, including but not limited to, Justin Jefferson, Luther Burden, Sam Laporta like that. And obviously the answer is gonna be different depending upon where your team is at as far as contention goes. But we're gonna give you an action plan, tangible advice that you can utilize to try to make your team better. And the short run and the long run and then the final segment. And this is what I'm most excited about. We're I'm gonna pick your brain on some of these rookies. I want to ask you about the big three receivers. I feel like I talk about it every week, but I always like getting as many perspectives on it as possible. I want to get into the tight ends and the juice that Eli Stowers seems to be picking up lately, and then obviously the running backs too. So that'll be the show, all right, Andrew, Let's kick things off in New York. Zach Rosenblatt, who covers the New York Jets for The Athletic, reports that there's a sixty to forty chance that Breese Hall will sign an extension with the Jets after the NFL Draft completes later next month. Now, the other forty percent is ostensibly not a trade or anything like that. It's him playing on the franchise tag for twenty twenty six. He is twenty four, he will turn twenty five this year, and I don't exactly know why the Jets view him as a foundational piece when they have so many other holes to fill on this team, including the quarterback position. I think from a dynasty standpoint here, it's kind of a double edged sword, right because I mean I don't view Braillen Allen or Isaiah Davis or any of these other.
Speaker 2: Guys as serious threats to Hall.
Speaker 1: We know how talented he is, but the problem is here it's not a good offense. And as far as as far as Hall goes, the maybe what we do here is we shop him around. The question is how many cents on the dollar are we willing to take? Is it eighty cents? Is it ninety cents? If we want to rid ourselves a Breese Hall? And at what point do we just say, Okay, no, we want to see what happens here. How much fantasy goodness do you think is on the way for Breese Hall and his owners in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, twenty twenty six for me, I think is looking a little bit rough for Breese Hall, just because I do not project that offense to be very good. I think best case scenario for the Jets is that they do bring in a Ty Simpson or a Garrett Nussmeier and that somehow helps them improve their offense. But really, when you look at it from a critical lens and say, what incentive do the Jets actually have to bring a guy like that in when they have multiple draft picks and a chance to go get a top five guy in next year's draft class, A guy who evaded the Jets in the NFL Draft in Dante Moore who ended up going back to school. He could be right back and play for the Jets again next year. I just don't think this is going to be an offense that really goes out and fixes the quarterback position. So I think we are looking at a team that's probably looking at a pretty poor year from an offensive efficiency standpoint. So for me with Breese Hall, I do kind of want to see if that extension comes because I think if he plays on the tag this year, it's almost as good as gone for him the following year, because I don't think Brece Hall as a player is going to go back be in that same environment after some of the disgruntled behavior that we saw from him this year over on Twitter, talking about like I don't want to be here really is basically what he was saying on the internet. If he goes out and has to do it again, I can't imagine you can even force his hand to sign an extension unless they're giving him a bag of money, which maybe the Jets are stupid enough to do.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think, like, honestly, the plan should be don't take a quarterback this year, roll with Gino, agree, and then next year you should be bad and you should have your pick of a pretty good I mean we said this at this point, at least I did. I said this last year, Hey, pretty good quarterback class in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: It's going to be fun. And now it's not that great.
Speaker 1: And we could be saying this about twenty twenty seven next, you know, with you mentioned it with Moore in Oregon, with Chambliss in Mississippi, Manning and Texas. Who am I forgetting about? There's another big one.
Speaker 4: Seller this is gonna be in there. Julian Sayan could be in there as well. Like there's a ton of really good quarterbacks, if you like Sam Levitt transferring from ASU going to LSU and maybe getting a bump being there in LSU, like he could be a first round guy. I truly believe, you know, twenty twenty four, we had the six first round quarterbacks in that draft class. I think we could rival that again in twenty twenty seven. I think we could get five or six of them next year.
Speaker 2: Who's the cat that is Indiana's quarterback next year?
Speaker 3: Josh Hooverer. He transferred from TCU and.
Speaker 1: He's not he would not Would he be eligible next year as well? I don't even know how good.
Speaker 4: Yes, he will be eligible and he could see a bump too. They got to transfer in Nick marsh coming over from Michigan. Who's gonna be probably one of the sneaky or wide receiver prospects that's not being talked about right now, but should be getting talked about probably by this time next year.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be fun for anybody picking. It's gonna be fun for fans, you know, especially the Jets, where you know you could go any which way. Now, the problem is Jets fans are probably like, there's all these good guys here, we could get in the top five. You know we're gonna pick the wrong one, and quite frankly, that may happen, but at least you have the opportunity to get it right. Okay. Speaking of running backs, Naji Harris back in the news as he had a visit yesterday Andrew with the Seattle Seahawks. No Kenneth Walker, obviously there, Zach charbon Ay probably gonna miss most, if not all, of the twenty twenty six season. Manuel Wilson signs for basically backup money, but he's technically the start of there right now. He's probably the most experienced guy that they got that's healthy. Last season fifteen carries sixty one yards and just three weeks with the Chargers before he ripped up that achilles. He is twenty eight years old right now. This is as much a Najie Harris question as it is a Seattle question. Andrew, as we look into the Motte crystal ball, what do you think Seattle's plan is at running back and how do we exploit that for fantasy football this season?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think the unfortunate thing is it's probably gonna be a little bit of a patchwork job from Seattle this year. I talked about it a couple of weeks ago when Brian Robinson still had not signed, and I said, Brian Robinson, Najee Harris, there's a couple guys still in that free agent market that I could see getting added. And Bainley was talking about that as a reason to try and flip and sell your Emmanuel Wilson off the.
Speaker 3: Perceived starter role that he had.
Speaker 4: But I also don't think that this is a team that's gonna avoid running back in the NFL draft. I mean, it's not the strongest running back class. You've heard every content creator, every analyst, anybody who's you know, put their eyes on this class. They'll tell you that it's not the strongest. Doesn't mean that there's not guys that are capable of stepping in and having a role in an NFL offense. It just means that they might not be day one starters or superstar level type of players at the next level. But Seattle's one of the spots where if you were going to give somebody opportunity from day one to figure out if they are capable of it or not, that's the spot to go. So I would almost expect this to be a team that's in on a Mike Washington, in on a Jendarian Price, in on, you know, one of these other guys in the NFL draft to see if he could come in and compete with probably a veteran like Najie Harris and Emmanuel Wilson as well, just to patchwork them through this year. And then you have to assume in the future, with Zach Charbonay likely not going to be playing too much this year, that contract extension that he's going to be looking to get the following summer, it's probably not going to be as big because he hasn't been on the football field, so he probably remains in Seattle as their guy.
Speaker 1: You know, as you're saying this, and I was talking about this on one of my other shows last night, it just it seems to me that it would work out well for a team that needs a quarterback to trade up to thirty two with Seattle to get Ty Simpson if he's still available there, he's steaming up a little bit as well, and then Seattle can drop back into the early second round and grab. You know, I've been saying Price, I think Washington is an excellent choice as well. And then you can cobble together like whether it's Harris or not, it's probably gonna be somebody else. So it's gonna be a Harris type, a rookie and Emmanuel Wilson. And then next year, when Charbonne is healthy, they let Wilson go, they let this other veteran go, and then all of a sudden we're looking at a tandem backfield again of Charbona and whoever the rookie is. At least that's the way I would I would see it, and I think that's most likely, but God knows what's going to happen. It's the NFL. Anything's possible. Go to Kansas City. Patrick Mahomes is recovering from knee surgery right now, and the chiefs are optimistic Andrew and I'm putting that quotes for the audio listeners that he is going to be able to practice in OTA's right, yeah, OTAs in May, which you know he's not going to be doing everything, but they want him to be doing something. There torn acl torn LCL And it's funny because we saw a little bit of a different Patrick Mahomes this year. Set a career high in rushing four hundred and twenty two yards last season in just fourteen games, and some of that was necessitated by the lack of threats on the perimeter by an aging Travis Kelcey, by some injuries, and I think it's kind of baked into his ADP where he's like quarterback twelve right now from a redraft standpoint, anyway, it's kind of baked into that where he probably won't be running as much this year. But I really don't know what they're gonna do for the weapons as well as we stand right now, At what point do you think Mahomes takes over that he's back under center for Kansas City. Are you gleaning anything of how the Chiefs feel about this injury recovery based on their acquisition of Justin Fields and what should we expect from another year of Mahomes and Kelsey and then obviously throwing Xavier Worthy and Rashid Rice in there as well? As we get this information that they're hopeful that he's practicing and may at least on a limited basis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I think that's gonna be the million dollar question is when he's going to be available. I think the Justin Fields edition does signal that, yes, they're saying they think he's going to be good, but they want the insurance policy just in case. And from a fantasy perspective, that also kind of makes Justin Fields interesting again. I don't know if that really makes me excited, but we're talking about Justin Fields again. As far as win, do I think he's gonna play, I really wouldn't be surprised man to see him suit it up by week four, ready to go by week four. Like I think he's the first month of the season type of guy. I'm more intrigued to see how they handle that number nine overall pick in the NFL Draft. I have been talking about number nine being a great spot for them to go. Get them another receiving weapon, Rashie Rice, the off the field stuff, you know, some of the disappointment from Xavier Worthy, the aging of Travis Kelcey. It does leave a little bit to be desired in that receiving room. And we got three guys that I really like in this year's class, Lemon Tyson and Tate. I think Tate would be awesome to help take the top off the defense. I think Tyson's the purest rout runner in the class, and I think he's super nuanced and has the highest ceiling. If I could see one of those guys end up in Kansas City, it would be really, really good for everybody in that offense. And you also have to account for the fact that we're gonna be looking at a Chiefs offense now for the first time in a couple of seasons that doesn't have Matt Naggy's hands on it, so we're gonna get to see a little bit of difference in that offense too. Maybe that played into some of the rushing next year, but overall, it's a very interesting situation. I would probably bet on Patrick Mahomes at his current ADP right now.
Speaker 1: In a perfect world, if all three of the big three receivers are available at nine, and let's throw Kenyan Sadek in there as well, who do you think would fit best? Who would be the best choice for Kansas City specifically there?
Speaker 4: I think the best choice is gonna be Carnell Tate. His game does a little bit more than what some of these other guys. It could move everybody down a peg almost in the receiving order, because it allows Rashie Rice to play that big slot role kind of do everything over the middle of the field that he's been feeding into some of the Travis Kelsey stuff already. It does push Worthy out into just kind of a field stretcher role, and it lets Taate be the big boundary guy on the outside that is a savvy route runner and take the top off the defense, go up above the rim, play big. I just think he fits that offense a little bit better than some of the other guys, even though I don't think he has the highest ceiling of all the wide receivers.
Speaker 2: Mahomes is what like thirty one thirty somewhere around there, yep, yep. So for the second half of his career, he obviously won't have Travis Kelcey for the majority of it. Do Stours or Sadiq strike you as semi seamless replacements for Kelsey to kind of carry Mahomes over the next decade, or do you view both of those players as not the type of tight end that Eric beenemy Andy Reid would want for this offense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if I see those guys as being the guys that are likely to be the heir to the throne of Travis Kelce. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go in maybe a little bit later in the NFL draft and look at a Max Claire or something like that to bring him in and kind of play a little bit of that role, because when you look at his Purdue tape, he did a lot of what Kelsey does too. You know, ay athlete but plays across the middle. Was a focal point of their receiving offense at Perdue when he was there as a junior or as a sophomore, and then I think he could kind of do some of the other stuff without the draft cost. Would allow you to get the wide receiver or even if you want to go in and do defense. You know, in the first pick in the draft, we've seen Ruben Bain and some of these other guys get mocked to them before. That would be crazy if he ends up there. So I think it gives you some more flexibility. I don't think Sadik or Stowers are going to be one of the guys that ends up filling in for Travis Kelce.
Speaker 1: Does it say, actually, you know what I want to say the Sadik Stowers conversation for later on, because there's some important aspects I want to, like macro stuff I want to talk with you about that. Let's go to Baltimore instead. Jeff Zirabik, I don't know if I'm pronouncing it right, and I've been saying it for years, and I still don't know if I'm pronouncing it right. The Ravens reporter for The Athletic said that the Ravens want to make sure that they get to a deal sooner rather than later in extending Zay Flowers. As of this recording, flowers fifth year option has not been picked up by Baltimore yet, but we don't care about that. If they're extending them, then it doesn't really make much of a difference. I don't know how you feel about Zay Flowers in general, the type of player he is, his fit in the Baltimore offense, and quite frankly, Lamar Jackson, who I think is maybe gonna semi reinvent himself coming off a down year, a year that he dealt with injuries, and now he's kind of in the second half of his career right where he just can't run away from defenses the way he used to. Still super fast, still can get it done, but not the way that he used to. Andrew Jay Flowers as far as a dynasty asset goes, is he a top fifteen guy? Is he a top twenty guy for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean he's definitely a top twenty ish guy for me. And early on in the offseason when we were just coming out of the NFL season in twenty twenty five, I talked about him as a bye because you looked at some of these consensus ranking websites, whether that be Fantasy CALK or KTC or whatever you wanted to look at, he was really far down despite finishing as a top twelve wide receiver in Fantasy football, you know, just a couple weeks prior. So He's a player that I think definitely benefited last year from some of the lack of competition for targets around him. Baltimore could definitely do with getting another guy in that offense. You kind of saw guys like DeAndre Hopkins regrets for Sean Bateman hasn't necessarily given you really anything I think to call home about in that offense. He's a fine player, but they need another guy to me, Zay is one of the elite or should end up being one of the elite wide receiver twos in football. But for right now, he's a PPR kind of guy because he is really the only competition or the only receiving target that they have there in Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Do you view Baltimore as.
Speaker 1: Do you think that they view wide receiver as a priority for Day one or Day two of the draft.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of debating that because I originally was like mocking them some wide receivers if we saw Jordan Tyson fall because some of the injury concerns, I kind of was mocking him there. And before the Raiders trade they ended up not being a Raiders trade and now they kind of have that first round pick back. But it's tough to tell you. I think right now they need a guy more as like a sacrificial X, somebody who can play on the outside, play on the boundary. Let Zay kind of play underneath and do some of the gadgety stuff on screens, and some of these Jets sweeps still have Mark Andrews to play across the middle. A good fit in that offense I think would be Denzel Boston if somehow he's available in that second round right there where they're picking in like the teens.
Speaker 1: I I want to know if you have any insight into what we should be doing as far as the tight ends go for Baltimore. They let Isaiah likely go sign with the Giants, and I'm still scratching my head on the Mark Andrews extension. We often say follow the money, and I'm struggling to do it here with Andrews, you know, with him with I mean, is there something should we glean something from that? For fantasy that the Ravens believe in Andrews because they not only extended them, they let his biggest competition at the position.
Speaker 2: For targets go to New York.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if there's something there or not, or maybe I'm reading too much into it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've seen jokes on the internet that that was a Harbaugh thing where he's like, yeah, you guys should resign. Andrews so likely hits the market and then follows him somewhere else. But that likely probably didn't very didn't happen. But I do think with the way that we're looking at Baltimore today, Like I said, I think this is a team that should add some receiving help in the draft. Whether that be Day two or in the first round. You know, that's up for debate, but I think that they should add somebody at least on Day two. The way it's set up today, Mark Andrews is going to be a part of this offense. It's just it's not you know, I think what a lot of people want to happen, because it hasn't been good for the last couple of years for him. But right now, I look at that offense and who else is going to be the red zone target? It's really nobody. Zay's not the red zone target. They don't have another guy on the offense right now that's a red zone target.
Speaker 3: It's Mark Andrews. Man.
Speaker 4: So I would write him down for seven, eight nine touchdowns probably this year if he and Lamar stay healthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's and that's key obviously. You want to make sure that that those guys are are are out there and not hobbling around the way that they were last year when they played too By the way to a tongue of Iloa, let's let's go to this. This is a story on the Atlanta Falcons team website that Tongue of Iloa was is open to mentoring Michael Pennix junior. It's weird because tongue of Iloa is, like, I think, less than two years older than Penix, and yet he'd be mentoring him, which is weird.
Speaker 2: But Tua did lead the NFL in.
Speaker 1: Passing yardage not too long ago, so he does have some experience, had some chops. I this is more of a question of number one, what do you think happens at quarterback between Tongue of Ilow and I know Penix is recovering from an injury, who even.
Speaker 2: Gets that job?
Speaker 1: What's the likelihood Andrew that they keep that job? And then how big is the impact on Kyle Pitts, on Drake London, you know the pass catchers on this team, how big is the impact on them for who the quarterback ends up being on this squad?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I honestly I think this is Tua's job to lose. In Atlanta, I think a new coaching staff in the building clearly immediately felt like they needed to go address the quarterback position. They let Kirk Cousins walk, even though he had some history with Kevin Stefanski, and then you go out and target a guy on the market into a Tunguevai Lowe, who is probably one of the better names on the free agent market as far as quarterback goes. Part of me feels like Tua is being faded a little bit too hard after some dysfunctional years in Miami. I do like the supporting cast that he's gonna have here with Pitts in London and Bijon. I think he's a sneaky buy in dynasty leagues. I talked about him even before he was released from the Miami Dolphins and said, go buy him because a team's gonna invest in him. There's just too many of these free agent, you know, quarterbacks over the last couple of years that have been seen as reclamation projects. And somebody's gonna look at to a tongue of by low and say, you know what, we can make it work. And a lot of people said, Andrew, that's horrible. I'm never buying too, it's gross. I don't want him on my rosters. I said, suit yourself because he's basically free and you know, now we're looking at present day, I think he's gonna end up being the starter, it probably is just as good as it was with Pennix, if not maybe a slight upgrade for all of the receiving options. So with two under center, I have no issues with Kyle pitts ADP. I have zero issues with Drake London. I have zero issues with Beijon. I think it's gonna be back to business and I think a lot of this actually too. I just think they have an improved play caller in the building and Kevin Stefanski as well.
Speaker 1: This is a spinoff dynasty, spinoff question on something that you made me think of buying low on tongue of Bai Loo when you know he as a free agent, or when we all knew he was going to be a free agent. I think fantasy players have this, and I'm guilty of this too. We have this sort of urge to not buy in dynasty, not draft in best Ball or redraft or whatever players that are not on a team. Right It's difficult. It's just hard for us to make that connection. Why would I draft this guy? Why would I trade for this guy when he's a free agent or he's about to be a free agent. I think about these wide receivers, these veteran wide receivers that are still in the market that they're gonna get signed, Stefan Diggs, Deebo, Samuel Juwan Jennings, who I think we'll get into later on.
Speaker 2: You know, Keenan Allen.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I said Keenan Allen. He's another one these players. Do you find yourself making trade offers right now, maybe borderline insulting trade offers to acquire these receivers On the chief obviously it's going to take more to acquire Digs than it would to take the acquire Keenan Allen. But is there something to that strategy as well to be by some of these free agent receivers right now whose value inevitably will go up once they signed with the team.
Speaker 2: How much? I don't know. Maybe it's negligible. But what do you make of that.
Speaker 1: Strategy as the first and second waves of NFL free agency are behind us and we could still potentially find a way to exploit what's going on right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I definitely think it's a strategy and I think people should do it, especially you bring up best Ball. You know these guys that we know when Week one comes around, they're going to be on an NFL roster somewhere we don't know where. But in Best Ball drafts right now, you're getting guys cheap, double digit rounds. If you're looking for ways to win in those types of formats, you need to have guys that you draft today who's ADP week one or right before week one are rounds higher because you were able to kind of predict the future or take a shot and gamble on the future and saw some of those gains already in the free agent or the preseason market. So yes, that's definitely a strategy that you should be using in Best Ball. You can use it in Dynasty too. You know, I'd like to I said it with two of because for me it was so easy to see kind of that the quarterback position is just one that it's really hard for guys not to.
Speaker 3: Get picked up.
Speaker 4: When you're the number first round pick just a few years ago and guys are gonna want to take a shot on you. I mean, I just I pointed back to previous Daniel Jones, Sam Darnold's all of these other guys that it didn't work out, and even guys like Justin Fields. We just talked about him he's on his what fourth or fifth team that somebody's giving him a shot somewhere like these guys just get chances man. So yes, I think the wide receivers in a best ball for sure, it's a little bit harder to project those guys because their roles and their production is a little bit more dependent on other guys. Whereas the quarterback, it's mainly just are you the starter or are you not the starter? But yeah, I definitely think those guys are definitely worth taking a shot on right now in Best.
Speaker 1: Balls, Denver Broncos have been in the news specifically, I want to talk about the report from Nick Cosmeider and The Athletic from two days ago that he said the Broncos are not in any kind of rush to thin out how deep their receiver room they're They're not in any kind of rush to kind of trade off assets to to pair that down. Now, this comes off the the Jail and Wattle trade, where the Broncos receiving corps looks pretty awesome with Sutton and Wattle at the top.
Speaker 2: I'm a Pat Bryant guy.
Speaker 1: I know there's plenty of people out there that are Troy Franklin guys, I'm kind of done with Marvin Mims, but I know there's still some Mims truthers out there that that say, no, not so fast, my friend. Your thoughts on on this receiver room as far as fantasy football goes to me, I think it's Sutton and I think it's Wattle obviously, But then after that, I still think there is more value in in either acquiring Pat Bryant and Dynasty or drafting him in Best Ball late. I do like him better than than Troy Franklin, but I'd love to get your thoughts on how the how you are viewing the Broncos receiving room in a fantasy football lens now that Jalen Wattle is a part of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love the fit for Jalen Wattle.
Speaker 4: I think he has top twelve, top fifteen ish upside in twenty twenty six being paired with bow Knicks here and kind of being the Sean Payton joker. You know, for many years we've talked about who's gonna be Sean Payton's joker, and we pinned guys like Evan Engram and whatnot. Jalen Wattle's gonna fit this scheme very very well, and I like the play calling.
Speaker 3: Going over to Davis Webb.
Speaker 4: He's talked about wanting to open this up and kind of tag downfield a little bit more, which I think bo Nicks is pretty good at. So I like Jalen Wattle a lot here, I like Courtland Sutton. It does come down to those guys, and I historically have been a Troy Franklin guy. I thought that he was a little bit undervalued when obviously Waddle was not on the team.
Speaker 3: Kind of had a little bit of a breakout last year.
Speaker 4: But when I'm looking at it from a scheme standpoint right now, Jalen Wattle's play style comes in and steps on the toes of a guy like Troy Franklin. It comes in steps on the toes of a guy like Marvin Mims as well. I see Marvin Mims more as a special teamer, kind of field stretcher for them. Now, Troy Franklin kind of the guy that I think is the odd man out despite him being the guy that I've backed. I wouldn't be surprised if they do trade it is Troy, But honestly, I don't see there being much of a market for Troy, and I don't see Troy really wanting to go anywhere with you know, his college teammate being on the roster there in Denver.
Speaker 3: So it's it's tough.
Speaker 4: I do think Pat Bryant, depending on where his cost is at in your leagues, is worth looking at because he does kind of play a little bit differently than Troy and Marvin and could fit into it as that third wide receiver. But right now, that pecking order is Jalen Waddell for me, top twelve upside, Courtland Sulton wide receiver two with some touchdown upside, and then everybody.
Speaker 2: Else let me let me throw this at you.
Speaker 1: I brought this up kind of organically last night, and maybe it has legs, maybe it doesn't. I don't know anybody else who's talking about this. I'll bring up the whole Sean Payton thing about where he mentioned Michael Thomas when he was talking about Pat Bryant. I will bring up there's a couple of games towards the end of last season when we do often see these rookie receivers kind of come alive, where Bryant was getting targets and injuries kind of forced him out of the game. So I say all that to tell you that after this season, there is a potential out in Courtland Sutton's contract less than a sixteen million dollar dead cap hit, they could get out of the Sutton business. And then to me, it would be the Bryant and Wattle show. Like Bryant would be the natural replacement. And then maybe Franklin takes on a bigger role too, because you don't have this target hog in Sutton demanding all this attention. But that's why I think Bryant right now is a sneaky guy to buy in Dynasty, especially after the acquisition of Waddle. I mean there's probably quite frank we away have Dynasty Cutdown Day in the FFPC coming up on March thirty first. There's probably gonna be people that release Bryant because they could only keep sixteen players on their ross.
Speaker 2: Maybe you don't even have to give up a draft pick for him.
Speaker 1: You don't have to be the Dallas Cowboys and and give up a pick for a player that's about to be caught. And I think that's what makes Bryant so intriguing right now, because I think this is the time to get them, and if they do part ways with Sutton after next season. Yesterday's price is not today's price.
Speaker 4: And the big thing with Sutton too is I would see Sutton as a potential guy who'd be willing to take a pay cut to stay in Denver, assuming everything.
Speaker 3: Stays as good as it was last year.
Speaker 4: People need to remember, man, I've said this a few times when people are like, no, that, No, that didn't happen. Guys, they were a BONICKX injury away from a super Bowl appearance, and I think they would have gave Seattle a decent run for their money had they gone to that super Bowl. So it's a team that's ready to win right now. If Suton wants to stay, they want him to stay, but they need a little bit of cap, you know, room for him to make it happen. I would see Courtland Sunn as a guy who'd be willing to probably take a pay cut and stay in Denver.
Speaker 1: And contending team, a team that you know, who knows. Maybe they go to the super Bowl this year and they want to keep the band together, and Sutton wants to be on that band or on that that that bus, the band bust or whatever. It would make sense. The other thing I wanted to bring up with the Broncos, and I mentioned this on the High Stakes Fantasy Football Our last night.
Speaker 2: I haven't made up my mind on.
Speaker 1: How I feel about RJ. Harvey. They kind of overdrafted him last year, but then they they brought in JK. Dobbins, which I always thought they were going to bring in somebody. It was never gonna be Harvey's backfield last year, and I kind of thought the same thing this year. But then they're paying Dobbins like ten million dollars this year. It was a bigger.
Speaker 2: Contract than I expected.
Speaker 1: And then Nick cosmider I might have been the same article that he was talking about the Broncos wide receivers. He says that the coaching staff thinks that there's a year two jump coming for Harvey. So what the front office is doing with contracts with Dobbins and what the coaching staff is saying, I don't know if they're trying to rise up RJ.
Speaker 2: Rvey here or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about Harvey as a dynast the asset right now? Andrew seeing both what happened last year on the field and now hearing what's going on off the field as far as what the front office is doing and what the coaching staff is saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I think the short answer and I'll get into why is I do think he's a little bit undervalued in the market right now, and I think he's a little bit overheted in the market right now.
Speaker 3: To me, the JK.
Speaker 4: Dobbins signing was the best of the worst case scenarios that could have happened for RJ. Harvey, because when you have them being rumored for Etns and Kenneth Walkers and a lot of these other big names, because those names were being floated around in Denver, you start to think, man, is that is there smoke.
Speaker 3: Over there where RJ.
Speaker 4: Harvey was drafted highly, but they could really bring in a guy here who could really hurt his fantasy upside. And then the plan is JK. Dobbins, who he did share with last year. And then you have some of the injury woes for JK pretty much annually. At this point, it do feel like the best of the worst scenarios. Anybody before free agency who felt like RJ. Harvey was gonna be handed the full workload that never really was RJ.
Speaker 3: Harvey's whole profile.
Speaker 4: He seemed like a little bit more of a guy who's gonna be a little bit of a receiving back, a change of pace guy, a third down guy, and then you're gonna have somebody who's the early down grinder and a goal line guy.
Speaker 3: That's what JK. Dobbins is.
Speaker 4: So because of that, I think the market was high Dobbins signs, and now the market's so cold on him that I'm kind of interested again. I mean, I think of you know where we look at some of these other websites right now. I just pulled up KTC not too long ago the other day and Bachel Tuton had passed RJ. Harvey by a couple running back slots. Why is Bachel Twoton more confident? Why are we more confident in him as a starter than we are RJ.
Speaker 3: Harvey.
Speaker 1: RJ.
Speaker 4: Harvey has the better draft capital, He's in the better offense, he has probably the better offensive line there in Denver than what Jacksonville had, and he the pass catching up side where you could point right back to jackson Ville and say they paid Chris Rodriguez. It's not as sexy of a name as JK. Dobbins, but they paid him money, and he has history with Liam Cohen. So I don't know where we're feeling more confident in a guy like two, and he's.
Speaker 3: Probably a bye.
Speaker 4: If there's people out there willing to sell you R. J. Harvey for anything less than a late first round pick. If somebody's like, yeah, I'll take that to a one and reroll it, I'm all in, man.
Speaker 2: I'm getting Harvey instead.
Speaker 3: Right, absolutely, absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I feel like, you know, I picked at the end of a lot of my rookie drafts last year because I'm awesome at dynasty fantasy football. I'm just kidding, but I did get Harvey in a few spots. But it's interesting you say that because if I I mean, man, I don't play dynasty this way, but like, it's interesting to me that people would be so willing to give up on Harvey and get sort of a similar draft pick this year in a much weaker running back class. Like, I don't know why you'd want to do that, but to each their own. And I'll say that just to put a bow on the conversation. Not that this affects us and that what we do with dynasty Fantasy football values, but remember there's a lot of reports out there that the Jaguars wanted to get RJ. Harvey in the third round, and then when the Broncos took up, then they pivoted and they drafted two and later. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And I think it's worth noting too, Like I'll put this into perspective as well for people, because right now a lot of people are trying to figure out do I trade my rookie pick for this player? Do I trade my player for this rookie pick?
Speaker 3: If RJ.
Speaker 4: Harvey today, knowing what we know based off you know, not seeing the draft capital or the landing spots for the running backs in this year's class, if I had to pick blindly the RB two whoever that is this year, or Harvey, I'm taking Harvey right now.
Speaker 1: As long as you bring this up.
Speaker 2: How active are you in.
Speaker 1: Trading twenty twenty six picks for twenty twenty seven picks right now? Is that something that you're focused on at all?
Speaker 4: I've been doing it. I've been doing it basically since the trade deadlines. In some of my leagues of last year, where it looked like I was kind of being a super strong contender, a top three or a top four team in my league. I was trying to flip those first just in the future and trying to get something extra on top. Right now, you cannot get extra on top. If anything, You're gonna have to give something on top of your twenty twenty six pick to get that twenty seven pick. But I'm all for it outside of probably the top five top six picks. If I'm in the top five or top six pick this year, I'm cool sitting there and picking.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I like the players there. I think the players have talent. I think that they have upside. Like I'm good with it. I had somebody in one of my leagues ask me if I wanted to trade the one oh five and reroll it into next year. I'm good, man, I'll just take my wide receiver there. I'll take whoever it is, Fernando Mendoza if he falls in a super flex, I'll take them and just roll with it.
Speaker 1: So, and obviously this will probably change once these rookies have homes, but the top six in rookie drafts for you, Andrew Mott, as it stands right now that you're cool with taking Love Mendoza. The three receivers in Sadik or is it another receiver?
Speaker 4: I have Sadiq in the tier with Casey conceptsi On. I think Casey conceptsion should be up there. And you know, I know he's gotten a lot of buzz on the Internet the last couple of days because Matt Harmon dropped his reception perception profile and it looked pretty clean for case But go check the receipts.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: We've been on KC for months now. Over there on draft Nerds, we've been talking about Casey is the wide receiver for in this class, and he's right there in that Kenyan Sadik teer with me. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a day one wide receiver prospect.
Speaker 2: Do I have I'm just gonna look at the rundown here. I do have conceptsi On.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll talk about him later because I have another question I want to answer about him sticking with the veterans right now. John Keem John Kim not sure, but I am sure that he covers the commanders for ESPN. He thinks the commanders are going to quote go in a different direction than signing Juwan Jennings in free agency. We'll get to Jennings in a second. I'm talking about the Commanders with you. It sounds like this Ayuk trade or this Auk signing from the Niners to the Commanders to pair him up with his old collegiate quarterback and Jane Daniels. It sounds like that's probably not going to happen. At least the reports I've been reading, it doesn't sound like that's coming to fruition. Juwan Jennings is still out there. Commanders don't seem to be interested in them or in him. I have heard nothing. Obviously, they're not they they're not bringing back Samuel. I've heard nothing about Keenan Allen. I've heard nothing about Stefan Diggs. I've heard nothing about this. Does this mean that the Commanders are cool with utilizing some serious draft capital Round one, round two on a receiver this year that is going to play next to McLaurin and eventually dare I say, become the number one in Washington for Jayden Daniels in his prime?
Speaker 4: It could be man and I think Jordan Tyson fits there so well. And you can kind of make the ASU connections too if.
Speaker 3: You want to do the helmet thing.
Speaker 4: But I think Jordan Tyson's play style could really be a number one do it all all around wide receiver for Jayden and Daniels. And like I said a little bit earlier, I think he has the highest ceiling they probably could. That's the landing spot though that I keep writing down Jeremiah Love. He kind of feels like the playmaker that they end up going for. The thing is, I don't know if a team jumps Washington to get Jeremiah, because I think we could see something similar to last year where a team trades up tries to go get a running back. We saw that happen. Correct me if I'm wrong, if I'm misremembering, but I think the Raiders jumps Jacksonville right to go get the running back.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna look that up right now, because now I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: I might I might be misremembering, but I thought there was a trade or maybe it was somebody jumped in the second round.
Speaker 3: I can't remember, but somebody jumped and got a running back.
Speaker 4: But I wouldn't be surprised to see a team come up and get Jeremiah because Jeremiah, to me, when you look at every position, every player, everybody in this class he's the number one prospect. He's the best player in this entire draft class, and I wouldn't be surprised to see a team go up and get him, especially because you've seen a lot of these teams like Kansas City and New Orleans who've went out and addressed the position in free agency. Right That tells me they thought they couldn't get Jeremiah. Yeah, there's something being said in these inner circles that Jeremiah's going early and if you want him, you got to go up and get him.
Speaker 1: So, if I'm asking you right now, because I don't think I have love on the rundown, does he go to Tennessee? Is that where you're thinking he's ends up going or is there a better Is there a choice that you think is more likely?
Speaker 4: No, I don't like the Tennessee fit for him. I think Tennessee. I know I've said his name a couple of times. If we're being dead honest. The best pick that Tennessee can make, I think is Carnell Tape. If Carnelli goes number four, you pair him with cam Ward. I think he's the best fit for that offense.
Speaker 3: He pairs the big.
Speaker 4: Arm with cam Ward with the deep ball ability of Carnell Tate, and it gives him a true number one wide receiver. So if I had to say, this is Andrew Mott's crystal ball and I'm looking into the future, the Titans, they end up going wide receiver with Carnell. The Giants, I think they end up taking something on defense. We've heard some of the rumors of Scataboo and Tracy being in jeopardy because they like Jeremiah Love. I think they go defense, probably like a Sunny Styles or something like that out of Ohio State. And that means Washington's the first team that I'm really looking at. But I don't think that Washington is. If they don't want Jeremiah Love, I could see them being a seller.
Speaker 3: I could also see, you.
Speaker 4: Know, some of these other teams right behind them. If they don't take it, the Saints become sellers or the Chiefs become sellers and start moving back for a team that wants to jump up. Could a team like Minnesota who kind of needs a running back be willing to go up and grab him if they feel like they can make this thing work with Kyler Murray this year with a roster that they.
Speaker 3: Think maybe can compete in the NFC North.
Speaker 1: How much of that is honesty and how much of that is wish casting for you for your vibe.
Speaker 4: Probably probably thirty seventy. I'd say thirty percent wishful, seventy percent honesty. No, but uh, you could see a lot of these teams, man, I don't think that there's going to be a lack of teams interested in Jeremiah Love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: Uh. And I heard, you know, Arizona was being mentioned for a while that that he was going to go there, and then Arizona obviously restructured Connor and then they bring aboard Tyler Algier wouldn't make much sense there. And and I'm also with you, like I could see the Titans drafting him, But if I was the GM, that's not That's not the direction I would want to go with that pick at all, with so many other holes. And then I still don't and I'll bring this up briefly with you. I don't understand why we heard that the Giants were looking at signing Kenneth Walker and and now we hear that they still might want to be in the Jeremiah Love business as well. What do we what do we as Dynasty players now do with our camp Scataboo and our Tyrone Tracy assets that I mean, do we just believe that this is like smoke screen stuff or is there legitimate reporting here being done that you believe, like, hey, the Giants aren't satisfied with their backfield and Skataboo and Tracy owners should be unnotice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you got to kind of look at it and say, the team that fell in love with Skataboo and drafted Skataboo isn't there anymore. The front office isn't there, Like this is a new front office, new coaching staff. They're going to find their guys. They're going to like their guys. However, I look back at it and I say, you know, when they came over, Harbaugh came over, he talked about Skataboo being a piece of that offense that he wanted to keep running through.
Speaker 3: So I'm a little bit more confident in Scataboo. Tracy.
Speaker 4: I think you'd be lucky to find a buyer right now anyways, especially with some of the smoke going on. But with Skataboo, I'm probably holding unless somebody in my league believes this is all smoke, and then I'm willing to negate some of that risk and get off of it just to give you Scataboo. But he's kind of a guy that I thought was a sell. Anyways, I had a few Scataboo shares. I sold him immediately after the injury, and I did take a little bit of an injury discount, Like I got probably eighty cents on the dollar for Scataboo. But at the time he was being valued as like a first plus in Dynasty Leafs because of the run he just came off of.
Speaker 1: And maybe that's what it is the fact that there is new decision makers in New York that you know, view that running back room very differently than than what the previous regime did. Stefan Diggs is a player that I've mentioned a couple of times now. In this first segment, Tom Pallisero on the NFL Network said that he may have to wait to sign in free agency with the compensatory pick formula still in play prior to the NFL Draft, Maybe some of these receivers just get scooped up on Monday or Tuesday after the draft is complete, which is because that's when a lot of the undrafted free agents are signing. We could see Stefan Diggs signing that as well. We mentioned about, you know, trying to acquire these players in dynasty drafting them late. What do you think is the best landing spot for Diggs now that we know it won't be New England and obviously you know with Romeo Dobbs, no chance they bring him back.
Speaker 2: Perfect world.
Speaker 1: If you had Stefan Diggs on your dynasty team right now, Andrew, where do you want him to go?
Speaker 4: He's such a tough one to look at and say that there's the right spot. However, we just talked about Washington. If Washington does go Jeremiah, could they go with a veteran next to Terry and go with Stefan Diggs as the number two? That would be a decent spot. Could you maybe see him end up being a guy that does go play for a Giants as their number two next to em elite neighbors if they don't want to go wide receiver in the draft either. So there's a couple of spots where I think you'd like to see him pair with a younger quarterbacks who has a little bit more zip on that football like Daniels in Dark Do and probably somewhere where he can step in as a number two more so a veteran guy that can help teach a young wide receiver or just be a role player.
Speaker 3: In that offense.
Speaker 4: But it's tough with him, man, because I think the days of one hundred and twenty plus targets are gone with him. I don't think we're really seeing that type of stuff. And I do think that there's quite a few teams that probably will be scared off of one, you know, him coming off of the injury last year and then having some of the off the field issues that he had last year as well. There might be a couple of teams that are a little bit uninterested in that.
Speaker 2: What about Miami with Malik Willis and then obviously the Dolphins probably should be drafting at least one receiver on.
Speaker 1: The day two. I mean they have seven picks in the first two days of the draft this year. But what about Digs in Miami? Because I could see him, you know Pan, The question is would he really want to go there? I mean, I know he'd want to go to that party. That's probably his atmosphere, But I don't know if he's gonna see a whole lot of winning in Miami in twenty six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I think that's the thing too, because like you got to think of him, he's kind of gotten close to this whole super Bowl thing a few times now, and it feels like he's a guy who really wants to get over that hump.
Speaker 3: And how many teams can you really do this on?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm looking at a couple of the teams that might need a receiver, like Cleveland, you're not interested in probably going to play for the Browns. You say Miami like they're not going to be super competitive next year. Are you actually that interested?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Is he a guy that's gonna end up going to Like would he run it back in Houston? I don't know, but like there's just like not a lot of landings.
Speaker 2: Vegas, Andrew, what about Las Vegas?
Speaker 4: That could be interesting if he believes him Indoza as the rookie quarterback and wants to do the rookie quarterback thing a sneaky one that I wouldn't be shocked to see him like take a little bit of a lesser role to maybe go play somewhere nice, Like, could he end up going to play the wide receiver three in Detroit for the Lions?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't. I don't see it happening because of the capitol they gave up for Tesla and I think they really want to unleash him this year. But you know what, what what would really be fun and shout out and rip James Vanderbeek aka Jonathan mox and from Varsity Blues. Detroit could run the oop to oop where you have Williams and Saint Brown and Laporta and Tesla and Gibbs in the backfield and then uh, well, I guess you couldn't do that. You couldn't have Gibbs and Digs out out there as well, But that would be a caval and you know what their defense is, especially their secondary is probably still not good enough. I mean, we'll see what they do in the draft where Detroit might be scoring thirty plus points against this Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is he is he the Baltimore guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Could he be the Baltimore guy opposite Zay and then be Lamar's number two?
Speaker 2: Oh that's I like that quite a bit.
Speaker 1: You know, the monkey wrench into that is and maybe it doesn't really matter, but didn't they just pay Bateman last year and.
Speaker 4: So yeah, him, there's some plenty money in that deal though to where like it's not gonna be owed unless there's like past a trigger date or something like that, Like you know how they put that in some of the contracts, like you have to get to a certain date for the money to trigger. So we'll see what happens with Bateman. But I honestly, I'll tell you what, I don't think the digs is going to command that big of a market. I think he's playing close to vet minimum these days.
Speaker 1: Which I'm sure he doesn't like, but but it is what it is. Father time comes for all us. Last thing I want to bring up this hour, Colton Pounce covers the Lions for the Athletic. Don't rule out the Lions drafting and running back this offseason. This is after they let Montgomery go to the Texans. But they did sign Isaiah Pacheco.
Speaker 2: This, I just this is.
Speaker 1: More of a confirmation from you if they do draft somebody even on Day two. This this, that and the signing of Pacheco that does not have any kind of significant impact on Jamiir Gibbs value.
Speaker 3: Right, None, Nope.
Speaker 4: I think that Jamiir Gibbs will still be in contention for RB one overall, and I'm not too worried about it even if it's day two. I think what that does is if it's a day two running back, that tells you a little bit more about how they feel about what they might get from Pachecko, and it's more of an open competition for the change of pace guy behind Gibbs than it is actually just handing Pachecko that role.
Speaker 1: I think we got through a lot here, Andrew and I want to get into some fun stuff in the second hour. We will get into some Dynasty rookie talk, but we're gonna lead things off with a Dynasty action plan for one, justin Jefferson now that Kyler Murray is aboard, and I'm gonna weave my way into talking to you about Kyler Murray too and his impact not only on Jefferson, the rest of the Vikings offense. We will talk Kenneth Walker, Luther Burden as well. I am with Andrew Mott from Dynasty Nerds League FFB tonight on YouTube, so glad to have him aboard. So glad to have you aboard. Don't go anywhere, quick break, be back in a couple of minutes. You're watching FFPC Insider Access. The FFPC Baby Gorilla Live this year one hundred and twenty five bucks to enter, and you're still eligible for one hundred thousand dollars grand friers. You can play in that as well as it's big brother, the Big Gorilla, billion dollars grand prize, seven Bananas promos live.
Speaker 2: The Early Rampage Promo is live is as well.
Speaker 1: There were they twenty five thousand dollars grand prize for that tournament, which is tucked in and nestled within the Big Gorilla. Never too Early Superflex Never too Early Bestball tournaments featuring a ten thousand and forty thousand dollars grand prizes perspectively for don't forget to register for those now, because once the NFL Draft starts, we cut off the drafts and those tournaments are locked for the season. And then, of course, if you want to play dynasty fantasy football, fantasy football year round, every single day. Plenty of Dynasty orphans and Empire Dynasty orphans available right now at my FFPC dot com, some for as little as a buck. Get out there and join and play and draft today my FFPC dot com, that is my FFPC dot com. Back live here on FFPC Insider Access our number two rolls on here for this March twenty sixth, twenty twenty sixth edition, being joined tonight by the wonderful, the intelligent, and the well. I can't say well adjusted for an NFL fan because I'm in northeast Wisconsin, so I'm obviously a Packers guy.
Speaker 2: Andrew, you are in Minnesota, Vikings guy.
Speaker 1: That's okay. I know plenty of well adjusted, smart people who are Minnesota Vikings fans that I'm not going to do the skull. I'm not going to give the skull any kind of I tried. That's fine, but certainly I want to I want to pick your brain tonight with with the Vikings with with sort of a different offense this year that they're going to have at least from the onset with Kyler Murray under center as opposed to JJ McCarthy. So we will kick things off for this Dynasty Action Plan segment. What is the Dynasty Action plan on a guy like Justin Jefferson. Quite frankly, I think the biggest thing I need to ask you here, how much has his value changed now that Murray should be the starter over McCarthy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I think it should give people a little bit more confidence. We've seen a guy like Kyler Murray go out and produce top end wide receivers. I know, you got to look back a little bit to the DeAndre Hopkins days there in Arizona, but that's probably the last level of talent wide receiver that is comparable to a guy like Justin Jefferson. And I think most of us would look at j Justter Jefferson, Justin Jefferson in his prime today and say that we'd prefer him than the DeAndre Hopkins there. But I do think he's a player that's definitely seen his value increase. There was a lot of people where I feel like there was some panic cells with Justin Jefferson based off of the JJ McCarthy's stuff. Seems like he's kind of settled in for most people now around the dynasty wide receiver five six seven. What is that going to mean for you from a single season perspective, It's probably still going to be a first round to an early second round turn pick for you in most redraft single season leagues. But I think he's a player that I'm feeling a little bit more comfortable with today knowing that Kyler Murray's the quarterback one.
Speaker 1: You know, I think everybody, myself included, wants to know what the impact is on Justin Jefferson, Is the impact on Jordan Addison or TJ. Hockinson.
Speaker 2: Does that change at all with Murray under center as well?
Speaker 3: I think everybody gets an uptick.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I think for me, it's going to be in the order of Jefferson than Addison than Hawkinson. Hawkinson is somebody that I think is more likely out of his prime these days. We haven't really seen Hawkinson bounce back from the injury that he suffered a couple of seasons ago there in twenty twenty three when he had the acl MCL.
Speaker 3: We haven't really.
Speaker 4: Seen him bounce back. The usage has been there, it's just it hasn't really panned out. And that's been you know, not having the athleticism the way it was previously and the bad quarterback play. But I still think Jordan Addison, for what it's worth right now, probably undervalued too, especially in best ball formats where you're gonna get those big weeks from Jordan Addison where you can score one or two touchdowns off of a couple of big plays. He's probably been a little bit forgotten about right now.
Speaker 1: Does do they have a contract decision coming up to make about Addison, like with a fifth year option or anything.
Speaker 3: They're gonna have a fifth year option decision to make next summer.
Speaker 1: Next summer? Okay, perfect, So that's what That's what we're looking at there, all right. So that's the Vikings portion of the program tonight. We know that you will be rooting for Jeremiah Love to come by Minnesota and quite Frank Wish, I mean, you think about it too. I remember when Adrian Peterson got drafted by the Vikings. I'm like, this is just effing great that now we've got to put up with this guy in the division. And by the way he panned out, obviously, we all know how that story ended. Unbelievable Hall of Fame career for Peterson in Minnesota. They could do it again with Jeremiah Love. We'll see, Okay, Devon a Chant, let's read between the lines here with Jeff Hafley, the defensive coordinator for the Packers John Eric Sullivan the front office. I can't remember what his official title was with the Packers, but now he's the GM for the Dolphins. One of the things that these guys said in their opening press conferences was having to go up north in Deceummer to play against the Bills, the Jets, the Patriots to try to compete for division titles. Halfley, I think, was the one who said, you know, when it gets cold, speed sometimes gets slow, but big never gets small.
Speaker 2: And what do they do?
Speaker 1: They trade their speedster Jalen Waddle to Denver. They let Tyreek kill Goo, who's one of his big calling cards with speed. Granted he's dealing with a significant injury, so I get it, but I'm kind of wondering now if and they said they're not trading Devon a Chant, which makes perfect sense. He's basically the best weapon they have on that offense right now. But what's the dynasty action plan and a guy like Devon a Chan where he is sort of like the last significant fantasy piece standing in this post. Mike McDaniel era that Miami's undergoing right now. Dolphins could look a lot different after the draft. They could have a couple of day one and day two receivers. They might sign a veteran and all of a sudden, the receiver room is not looking so bad anymore. They get add a tight end to go with dulsage too. I think the offensive line is it could be a lot worse. So that's not in the worst shape in the world. But a Chan as it stands right now, kind.
Speaker 2: Of a weird guy. What's your action plan? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Is he a guy that we should be out out there trying to acquire or is all this other stuff, this uncertainty at least, is that causing you to maybe.
Speaker 2: I want to get out of the a Chan business right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I think it's ultimately it's going to be lead dependent. But we have seen the market kind of cool on a Chan a little bit.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: He was the guy who most people viewed as the consensus unanimous RB three behind Gibbs and bijon whichever order you had those two guys in. But we've seen him over the recent month or two kind of start falling behind guys like Genti and falling behind guys like Amrion Hampton, and I wouldn't be surprised if Jeremiah Love once he's on an active NFL roster, and we can see the landing spot kind of jump at Devon h Chan as well, So the market has cooled on him.
Speaker 3: I'm okay buying if.
Speaker 4: It is at eighty cents on the dollar or ninety cents on the dollar, I'm okay buying in because I do think you have to think of it from a different perspective of it could be a little bit of a rough twenty twenty six season. There is a little bit of uncertainty with Malik Willis doing some of the rushing and maybe he's not gonna check down as much as two A where Devon H Chan was making a lot of his money in the receiving game. But everybody with common sense, I think, including the guys you mentioned in that front office, No, you can't rebuild a team, or you shouldn't. It's not the best decision the rebuild the team and then pay a running back a big contract.
Speaker 3: I think Devon A.
Speaker 4: Chan is more likely than not going to be out of Miami in the next twelve months. And whichever team goes out and gets Devon a Chan is getting him because they believe in him. And will feature him in their offense. So yes, you got to look at it in the short term of Devon a Chan's twenty twenty six, maybe a little bit less than what we're used to looking back the last previous two years, but I do think he's still a big play maker, one of the best running backs in football, one of the highest points scoring assets that we could have in Dynasty fantasy football. So somebody I'm still definitely interested in getting, especially if there's some panic around his name right now.
Speaker 1: Still talented, I mean, he's still making plays and he's the Kevin Durant or he's like a Kevin Durant type player in the NFL where he can just go anywhere and be great and an offense will be able to use him. Is there any credence to this when they talk about wanting to get bigger, more physical, that's not Jalen it's calling card. It's not a chance calling card. Ali Gordon is like two twenty five, like six two two twenty five. Is he low key to borrow a phrase from the kids, is he low key a sleeper right now in Dynasty that you may want to see and sniff around and maybe acquire on your teams because his role could grow this year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I think he he flashed in spurts early in twenty twenty five, looked like he could be a complimentary piece in this offense.
Speaker 3: It does come down to, you know, whether they believe he's the.
Speaker 4: Guy or do these Packers front office guys who are now in Miami see somebody in this year's draft class that maybe they like to take a shot on, Like that's something that I also could see them doing where maybe they do open the door for some of these conversations of we could trade a chan and go get a guy on Day two to maybe bring him in and if the h Hn trade doesn't happen, he's our change of pace guy. But if the Hn trade happens, this is our guy that will roll out with Ollie Gordon or maybe a veteran running back from the free agent market.
Speaker 1: No doubt, one of the most exciting teams to be watching NFL Draft Night and then obviously throughout the draft, but Day one and Day two for sure is maybe the Dolphins because that that team is definitely going to look a lot different within the course of about forty eight hours. Raschie Rice is next for the Dynasty action plan, good luck on this one. He's dealing with, you know, off field stuff, stuff that he finally got suspended for with the street racing last year. But then you had this report from TMZ about a month or so ago, violent and abusive behaviors were listed in a lawsuit that his the mother of his children, filed against him.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man.
Speaker 1: I'm fine with having a share too of him just to see what happens. But from a Dynasty standpoint, I think we got It's not like it's not like a best Ball thing where you can kind of just sprinkle around shares like in Dynasty. You kind of got to make more significant plant plant flag planting decisions here.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: What's the Dynasty action plan with Rashie Rice? And quite frankly, I don't know, like whether you're whether you're whether you're I don't want to say tanking, but whether you're rebuilding or whether you're trying to win right now, the answer might be similar because the stuff that's affecting Rice is not necessarily the status of where your team's at. It's the status of what's going on with him off the field.
Speaker 4: Yeah, He's a player that it just feels like every off season for three years now almost it feels like because you have the injury, then you have the off the field stuff, and now you have the off the field stuff again. It's been three off seasons now that every offseason we're talking about man Rossie. Rice is kind of undervalued.
Speaker 3: You may think he's.
Speaker 4: A pos off the football field, you may not like who he is, but he's undervalued. And I'm looking over at like these consensus websites. Most of these websites have him outside of the top twenty eric like if he.
Speaker 3: Goes in Week one.
Speaker 4: We know that the NFL historically doesn't have a good track record of issuing out punishments for these without a lot of conviction in that type of stuff. It's really just, I hate to say it. We're probably we're probably too low on Rashie. We probably should be buying. We probably should be adding him to teams. I'd be interested to see where his market is because I bet he's one of the guys where your league is going to view him so differently than the league right next to you. You could be in three or four different leagues and in one league somebody's trying to sell him like hotcakes in the next league. Somebody's like, Nah, I'm holding on to him because I still believe in the top ten upside that he has in this Chiefs offense. But like I said earlier, man, this is an offense I would like to see go out and get another receiving weapon. Even if they do, I still think Rashie Rice is going to have a pretty significant role here in Kansas City.
Speaker 1: We have to sell off some more FFPC Dynasty orphans before we launched startup, so I don't have any startup data as far as where he's going for Dynasty. In our never too early Best Ball tournament, he's over the last week or so sample size with what a dozen and a half drafts, Rashie Rice wide receiver twelve with the three H seven right now, Andrew, this is after Pickens and Olave, It's right before AJ Brown and Teo McMillan.
Speaker 2: That's where Rice is going at that point. I don't think, I mean, I don't know that.
Speaker 1: That's sort of my goldilocks take. It's not too high, it's not too low. That that seems just right to me in the mid third for him, oh, you're on mute. Sorry, hold on, you're still on mute. There you go. We're good.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: I had my cursor over on the other screen, so when I clicked it, it didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Gotcha.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at I'm looking at Dynasty ADP right now, and he's kind of right around the same spot currently being drafted as the wide receiver sixteen. It's the fiftieth guy off the board right now. So you put him around Lad McConkey, Romo Dunse, Luther Burden, it's putting him in that kind of range.
Speaker 1: You should be higher. I'm with you, he should.
Speaker 4: Probably be higher, which then again leads me to saying he's probably a bye right now. I would probably put him closer to the a lave at Buca range, which for comparison, that's turn that's the three four turn, whereas he's right now going at the four to five turn.
Speaker 1: That kind of clears things up for a receiver in Kansas City. But things are still a little bit nebulous with what I should be doing with Kenneth Walker. And as exciting as it was to see what he did not only in the Super Bowl Andrew, but down the stretch in the postseason without Zach Charboney taking over sort of an every down roll, catching the ball, getting the ball in the end zone, doing it all, ripping off big chunk games. He turns it into a forty three million dollar contract with the Chiefs over three years. We are all victims of recency bias. And I'm going to tell you right now, I absolutely love Walker based on what I saw at the end of the season.
Speaker 2: But you know what, I don't remember as well how.
Speaker 1: People were complaining myself included about how Walker was not a great pick in fantasy drafts last year. He was not a great player to be able to use in dynasty leagues because of the presence of Zach Charboneau, And even when sharbon A was out, It's not like Walker crushed it. Every single time. We have seen this guy rip off explosive runs, which is what the NFL needs right now. It's what the NFL is looking for. It's looking for explosive, big plays. I mean as a as a as a Packers fan, I hear Matt Lafleur talk about it seemingly in every press conference of how important explosive plays are to scoring points in the end in today's NFL, and and Walker can help you do that.
Speaker 2: But he also, like I feel like he's.
Speaker 1: Had his hamstrings and his quads explode, Like he's had these nagging injuries that have have not only kept him out off the field for certain games, but he's left games early too, which is which is sometimes even.
Speaker 2: Worse for us as fantasy players.
Speaker 1: So Walker, to me, I mean, you see the ceiling. I don't think everybody's seeing the floor right now. I think i'd be as far as my action plan for Dynasty leagues Kenneth Walker, I'm probably be looking to sell high on him right now because I and I feel like you can. But you tell me, I mean you're in the dynasty streets more than I am. Your thoughts on Walker and what we should be doing with him in our Dino leagues.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, to me, he's a screaming sale man, and I agree with everything that you said. Very fun to watch him through the playoffs was awesome. Obviously a big reason why they won that Super Bowl. You said the quiet part out loud there, Eric. He is probably one of the only running backs in recent memory who has disappointed the previous season failed to help us win in the Fantasy Football playoffs, but still saw value insulation by the end of the year. I think he's a player right now where if I can pivot, he's jumped from being in that RB two range, the running back twenty running back twenty one type of range where he was just a year ago, to now being a consensus top ten guy. If I can pivot and go to a guy like James Cook Jonathan Taylor, these feel like no brainer contending moves for me because I've seen it happen year in and year out with Taylor and Cook. I can't say the same thing for Walker. And then if you had him on a team that was young playing for the future, you got lucky, You got some value installation there. You have plenty of pivot options here where you could downteer him to a Trevon Henderson, a Quinn Shawn Judkins, move him forward probably Chase Brown and a plus Bucky Irving and a plus if you want to stay in that route. There's just a lot of moves you can make with Kenneth Walker right now, and I don't think his market is going to get any hotter than it is right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think this is what dynasty fantasy football is all about. Right. It's not about liking a player or or not liking a player. It's it's cashing in and at the right time for value. And it's also selling, all right, it's also buying at the right value, right, That's the difference. That's the fine line that we walk as dynasty fantasy football players. So much fun, so maddening at times too, but then every now and then you usually get something that's just hitting you like a brick in the face of selling Kenneth Walker, it makes perfect sense to me. Luther Burden is a guy speaking of guys steaming up right now, Luther Burden ever since, like sort of his the end of his season last year, and you could probably throw Colston Loveland into this conversation as well. Those guys were awesome towards the end of the season, especially Loveland. But getting back to Burden, he plays at a position that I think we put more of a premium on, even though FFPC does feature tight end premium leagues.
Speaker 2: Burden is a guy that I think a lot of people are after.
Speaker 1: He's a guy that was the second pick by Ben Johnson and Ryan Poles. There I know Poles made the pick, but I'm sure that was heavily influenced by Ben Johnson, and we saw how good it can beat. And now DJ Moore and I don't know how many targets he got last year, but he's gone, and certainly some of those should trickle over to Burden, to Loveland, to Odoons. But your thoughts specifically on what's the story here, because I feel like this is not a buying opportunity right now for Burden. I don't know if it's necessarily a selling opportunity either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I agree with you there, Burden's a player. To me that the market got really hot and heavy over too early. It was premature on Luther Burden, and at the end of last year, everybody was pushing him up, adp pushing him up, you know whatever Consensus Rankings website you had him, and he was just getting pushed up the board. And at that point I was like, guys, DJ Moore is still on the team. DJ Moore is still here. We're hoping and making these moves at the hope that DJ Moore leaves. Well he does, and then there really isn't much of a reaction from the market.
Speaker 3: For the most part.
Speaker 4: For Luthor Burden, he went up probably about five or six spots in consensus rankings, but it really wasn't that big of a shift. Tells me that he was overvalued beforehand and there was no more room for insulation once the move actually happened. You bring up DJ Moore and the targets that he's leaving behind. He's vacating about eighty plus targets this year. Do you think that that's going to trickle down primarily to Luther Burden. Sure, he's probably good at his current ADP, but I'm looking at him right now and putting him in between a group of guys in Lad McConkie, Rashie Rice, and Romo Dounse. I like Romo Dunsea more than I like Luther Burden on this offense. I think you can point to early last year and say, before the injury, Romo Dunze was the guy he was bawling out for the Bears early on, and I don't think that that necessarily is going to change.
Speaker 3: For them at the end of the day.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 4: Luther Burden, for me, he's a player that probably is at his peak value, but I'm not selling because The guys below him are AJ Brown. Maybe if you're a contender, you want that, but you definitely need a big plus on that Jamison Williams, Za Flowers, T Higgins. I think the upside's bigger than those guys. It's just he's he's kind of a player that's falling into this whole territory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think that's right. He is a hold right now, and we shall see what a DJ mooreless Brown, I beg your pardon bears offense looks like in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: But I'm willing to.
Speaker 1: Bet that burden is a beneficiary.
Speaker 4: You know what, now that I think about it, he might actually be a player that can you tack on one of these first round picks in twenty twenty six? Can you tack the one oh seven or the one o eight or the one o nine on top of him and try and get into that TMAC range. Can you get a tedor Ro McMillan. Can you get a Chris Alave? Can you go up to that range? That might be the move. It's gonna feel expensive, but it might be the actual move with him.
Speaker 1: It's it's one of those things where I think that you know it sounds expensive, but let's wait till after rookie drafts happen, and then what does that sound like? It sounds like Casey Concepcion and Luther Burden and then you get Tedero McMillan. Now it doesn't sound as expensive, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Danzel Boston gets a great landing spot and it's Denzel Boston.
Speaker 1: Right, This is this is this is true, and I think not that you'd want to necessarily do that. I'm just saying if we if we don't say the pick and we say the player who goes there, it often doesn't sounds as nice as as it does with the pick. Okay, stick in the same division here, Sam Laporta, I've been talking about this for months. Nobody ever used to and nobody says they. Nobody ever says they used to have a bad back. Sam Laporte is back was the talk of fantasy football like for four days, and then all of a sudden it wasn't at all, because that's how quick he got shut down.
Speaker 2: First he's gonna be on IR.
Speaker 1: First he's gonna miss a game, then he's gonna go on IR, and then he was out for the season. He comes back granted to an offense this year with Drew Petzig, who used a lot of thirteen personnel in Arizona. I don't know, necessarily know if they do that in Detroit, but this could be a good thing for Laporta. The back injury scares me, not necessarily because I think it's it's gonna be a debilitating thing. It scares me because I haven't heard at a lot of reporting on it. I haven't heard a lot of people saying, Oh, yeah, it's it's coming along really well, he's doing all this. I've heard nothing, and usually no news is sometimes bad news here. Or maybe I'm just like chicken little right now, this guy's falling your thoughts on the Dynasty action plan for one Sam Laporta injured.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for me, it's not even necessarily the injury of Sam Laporta. It's always the fact that there is a lot of mouths to feed here in Detroit, and typically my theory and my process when it comes to trying to tack these tight ends onto my Dynasty fantasy football teams, or any fantasy football team for that matter, is I'm looking for guys who can be the number one or the number two receiving option in their offense. To me, Sam Laporta can't be that right now, it's Jamison Williams and Amana Saint Brown, and if you really want to look at it, it's probably also Jamiir Gibbs is actually the number two receiving option in this offense. So it's really hard for me to find a pathway where the volume is going to find Sam Laporta in a besketball league, absolutely find his ADPs. Probably find where you're getting him too. You're gonna have enough scoring opportunities for Detroit. But a lineup league, he's a guy that I think I would be trying to pivot away from and down tier him somewhere else to get something thrown in on top.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Okay, good knowledge on Laporta on that one, for sure. A player that is gonna we just talked about Petsig taken over as OC and Detroit. A quarterback that's going to have his third offensive coordinator in as many years in Philadelphia as Jalen Hurts. Good news for Hurts. The Toush push is not going away. Bad news for Hurts. He said himself that it's getting tougher and tougher. To run because people are stopping it. More kind of at a crossroads with him too, because we don't know what the status is with Aj Brown Goddard's back. So at least that question got answered, and we have to kind of suss out as fantasy players, dynasty fantasy players, what was the reason for the Eagles offense being so bad last year or at least, I don't say bad, but so underwhelming last year? Was it Aj Brown's fault? Was it Jalen Hurts his fault? Was it Kevin Tulo's fault. I'm sure there's a combination of of all three of those, you know, having blame on this. But we have to figure this out for fantasy. What's the dynasty action plan on Jalen Hurts right now? A guy who probably hasn't hit his prime yet, got a lot of good football in front of him. At the same time, if you had him last year, you know he kind of left a lot to be desired.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he's going to be a guy who the direction of your dynasty roster it's going to be dependent on what you do with him. I think he's a player where if I am contending, I'm trying to win in twenty twenty six. I think I'm in a one or two year window here where i want to be competitive. Jalen Hurts is a bye right now. Most of these consensus sites have him around quarterback ten. We know the ceiling for him is much higher than that. I think the signing of Elijah Moore sometimes you got to feed into narratives here and get into narrative street, and honestly, that's with this point of the office. Season is four for the most part. Anyways, Elijah Moore is one of AJ Brown's best friends. There's a story way back when I'm sure a lot of people have heard the story of AJ Brown battling depression and dealing with some of that stuff. Elijah Moore is the guy who he called and helped him through some of that time. Elijah Moore is a Philadelphia Eagle. I think that is an olive branch signing by this front office to say, we got your buddy in here, let's make this run and let's try and do it again this year. The Eagles know they're in a contending window. It's not smart for them to move off of AJ Brown right now. If they're trying to win, they have a guy in a running back here that's in his prime as well. Got to get the best you can out of this roster while you still can contend. I think he probably runs back this year, So as a contender, you're buying Jalen Hurts. However, just because I have confidence in them in twenty twenty six and maybe twenty twenty seven. In a dynasty league, we're playing long term sometimes, and I don't know if that means that this Eagles team is going to be able to survive an aging AJ Brown and an aging Saquon Barkley and a guy in Jalen Hurts who we've seen him be fantasy football relevant. The issue has been it's been more rushing and less passing than what you'd like to see. I think if I'm rebuilding, I'm trying to pivot off of him, and I've seen him in startup drafts get bunched into this bunch of quarterbacks. I just posted a poll about this the other day because actually all of these quarterbacks were back to back to back to back in ADP right there at that turn. It was Jackson, dart, Patrick Mahomes, Justin Herbert, and Jalen Hurts as a contending team, Jalen Hurts kind of sounds like the best option as.
Speaker 3: A rebuilding team.
Speaker 4: There might be two or three guys that I might choose over Jalen Hurts from that group. So I think there's a lot of room here, depending on your team and your direction, where you can pivot him into that cell category. But point blank, period, if I'm trying to win in twenty twenty six Hurts at his current cost, you're probably getting a decent value.
Speaker 1: In the NFL, it's all about acquiring, you know, you try to acquire as much talent as possible. Teams of scouts and you know front office people that will work eighty hours a week for very little money in some cases to try to to you know, figure out who the best players are going to be in the NFL, because everybody's after the best players. A. J. Brown is one of the best players at his position. Howie Roseman is an extremely intelligent GM, at least I think so. I think he's proven it over the years. It's really difficult for me to connect the dot to say that Howie Roseman is going to move off of a good player, a great player in AJ Brown, and somehow that makes the Eagles better. So I do believe he's with the team this year. Did not know the Elijah More thing, and and that I think kind of cements it for me that, you know, it's kind of like you know, as a Milwaukee Bucks fan, when when the Bucks got fanasas At Tetakumpo, the older brother of Giannis a Tetokoumpo on the team, and they kept him there and they never put him in until the end of the game, like he never played any meaningful minutes. He was just there to keep his little brother happy. And maybe this is what we're seeing to a degree with Elijahmore and aj Brown in the NFL. DJ Moore, we just talked about him as a as a bear, Let's talk about it as a buffalo bill. I think here's the analogy. I don't know if it's a good one. In concocting scientific experience experiments and developing drugs or anything that's going to cure diseases, it's a fine line, right, you have to get your measurements just right. You have to have that concoction exactly measured perfectly, because if it's just off by a little bit, can have radical unintended consequences. Right, jazz music, you can screw up, you can freestyle, you can do whatever you want in there, and somehow that makes the product better. Is when people aren't on the same page and they don't know what's going on, and it's not perfect and it's there's no set form to it. I think DJ More is more a jazz musician wide receiver than a clinical scientist wide receiver. And I think Josh Allen is much more likely to be playing in a jazz club than conducting experience experiments. Is I know it is a long walk for a short drink of water here, but I think that you say what you will about what Moore did.
Speaker 2: Or didn't do in Chicago last year.
Speaker 1: I think the fit with him in Buffalo with Josh Allen is infinitely better than than what he had in a highly precise offense that Ben Johnson and Caleb Williams were orchestrating last year.
Speaker 2: Spot on with that little off.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 3: No, I think you're right on there.
Speaker 4: I recently put out a video talking about DJ Moore is a buy post free agency, and I know a lot of people have said, like, hey, his values already went up. I honestly expected the market to react harsher than it already did. Like he's a guy right now that I've seen people floating him in their dynasty ranking somewhere between twenty six and thirty. This is a guy to me who has high end wide receiver to upside for at least two or three.
Speaker 3: More seasons here.
Speaker 4: With Josh Allen, I don't think that they trade for him without having plans at a potential extension for him long term. They know the issue has been that they let Digs out of the building and they haven't fixed the wide receiver position. I think Dj Moore is that guy for them long term. They're in a competitive window. They need a veteran that can play to your analogy some jazz there. With Josh Allen, I agree, he's really good at just kind of figuring it out as the routes go, and that's going to really play into Josh Allen's talent of extending the plays.
Speaker 3: So I think it's a perfect fit.
Speaker 4: He's a guy that I probably would be trying to move a trade offer that I even have sent out in one of my own leagues. Is we just talked about the one O nine I'm trying to send first round picks the late first round picks this year where I don't really believe in a lot of the players, or maybe there's gonna get a little bit more rookie hype over the next couple or the next month as we approach the NFL Draft. I'll buy DJ Moore right now at twenty eight to twenty nine years old and get two years of what I think is going to be potential high wide receiver two production.
Speaker 1: Maybe this is getting cute, but you could also look at it from the standpoint of it takes a little bit for the chemistry to gel when you play football like that, like when you play football like Allen and More do. And maybe they do have a rough September together, and there's gonna be people that are like, I knew it, This More thing is gonna blow up in their face, and then all of a sudden October they could turn it on. Maybe the key is is hoping gets off to a slow start because I still believe it more and even if that happens, I'd still be buying them, and then it could be an even cheaper price late September two.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and you have to also point to the connection. I love, like I said, talking about the connections and the storylines and the pathways, because I think it helps us sometimes read between the lines. It's Ree united with Joe Brady. Joe Brady had him in Carolina, and Joe Brady chose Dj Moore to bring him over into his offense now that he's the head coach.
Speaker 1: Excellent. Aronde Gadsden is one of the many playmakers on the Los Angeles Chargers team. Why is this exciting this year more than previous years because they have Mike McDaniel there. I've been talking about this on all my shows for months, ever since McDaniel got the job, or ever since it was reported that he's gonna get the job. Gadsden, McConkey, Quinton Johnston, Trey Harris, so Mari and Hampton. The list goes on. The tackles are back this year, Alton Slater, which is obviously gonna help Justin Herbert. What's the Dynasty action plan on a guy like Aronde Gadston who had talent, who showed out but maybe burned out a little bit early last year. I think he was dealing with an injury too. But now it's a new offense, what do we do with Gadsden?
Speaker 4: Well, free agency has started to paint the picture a little bit clearer for me. You see Keenan Allen still out there on the market, and could he come back and run it back in you know Los Angeles. Absolutely, it's still in the range of outcomes, but he's aging. They didn't go out and get any of these other wide receivers. We heard them potentially being interested in the wide receiver market, but the majority pority of that free agent market has come and went and nobody has went to Los Angeles. So to me, that tells me that they are comfortable enough with their current receiving room that they're willing to kind of roll the dice out here.
Speaker 3: I like the fit.
Speaker 4: We saw Darren Waller come off the couch, come off the music video film sets where he was out here making rap songs and instantly put up multi touchdown games there in Miami Ronde. Gasden's going to be able to come in and be the number two receiving option. I think he is a better receiving option for Mike McDaniel offenses than Quintin Johnston is. So I'm willing to throw out on Ronde Gadsden out there if I can buy him. People have kind of forgot about Ronde, or maybe just people are nervous. I'm all for it, and I'll tell you what, that opinion will not change for me. Eric, Even if they go out on day two, Round two, round three and grab another wide receiver, it won't change my opinion on Gasden.
Speaker 2: I just got some eminem vibes. Forgot about Aronde right there.
Speaker 1: Somebody's got to mix that up or AI can probably do it at this point and uh and remix that song. Okay, last one I want to get to here the Dynasty action plan on Superflex Rookie one oh one. Okay, Here's how I want to frame it. And this is sort of like gauging how bad your quarterbacks have to be for you to pivot off of Love and and take Mendoza over him. For the purposes of this game, Let's say you are unable to trade the pick that you you would be taking like less than fifty cents on the dollar to trade the pick. If your quarterbacks are cam Warden Aaron Rodgers, would you take Mendoza over Jeremiah Love.
Speaker 3: Super Flex? You said Reflex, Yes, I'm considering it. But I want, I'd want.
Speaker 2: So it have to be worse. It have to be worse than that.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, like i'd want, I'd want to trade.
Speaker 4: Honestly, what I tell you what i'd do, this is my Dynasty brain is i would go to the guy at one o two and I'd say, hey, come move up, you take Jeremiah. I want something on top because I'm moving back, and then I'm just moving back from my quarterback anyways. But I honestly, I don't know if there's any situation where I'm sitting at the one oh one and I'm not taking best player available, and the best player available for me is Jeremiah Love. And I put this together for you in the pre draft show. Let me just give you some data because a lot of people look at these running backs and they say running backs are bad investments. Right, what if I told you that this is data for last year's rookie class Genty, Hampton, Henderson, and Judkins how they were valued March twenty twenty five versus how they are valued today March twenty twenty six. Genty went from the RB three to the RB three zero lost value. And I think he underperformed as a rookie. A lot of people were probably a little bit disappointed. Hampton went from the running back eight to the running back six. Improved despite having a year of injury. Henderson the biggest disappointment of the entire first round last year, running back twelve to running back ten today. Improved despite being the biggest disappointment in the first round. Judkins the running back fifteen, devastating leg injury, running back eleven today. Every first round running back in your rookie draft last year improved in their consensus ranking from last year to this year.
Speaker 3: Jeremiah Love is the same bet, and.
Speaker 1: There's not a whole lot where he could go to up to next year, similar to Genty, from running back three to running back three. Right, and maybe it's even better for Love next year. By the way, who did you view as a better prospect? Love or Genty? I liked.
Speaker 4: I liked Love a little bit more than I liked genty, honestly, but I think they're very, very close. Like if I had to merge last year's prospects with this year's, they would be the same tier.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you if you did like Love slightly better than Genty? Who was the last fast running back prospect that you liked better than Jeremiah.
Speaker 3: Love, Bijon.
Speaker 4: It would be Bejon and I was very high at the time. It's easy to people to say in hindsight, I was very high on Gibbs, but you can go check the receipts as well on my Gibbs takes. I liked him a lot. I like Love more than I liked Gibbs.
Speaker 1: Okay, interesting, very very and I'm glad we're getting this out of the way right now because I don't have Jeremiah Love on the rundown because he always just seems to weave his way into the conversation anyway.
Speaker 4: So well, and let me give you a little bit of context too. And I'm sorry if you're hearing the train horn. We live next to the train tracks, and I it is what it is. But I like Love more than to those guys a little bit more for fantasy football because of the receiving ability. I think he is a insanely talented receiver out of the backfield. He gives me CMC level receiving ability vibes with his prospect profile. So if you're playing in a PBR league, we know that's where you make your money. That's the bread and butter of rookie running backs or just running back production in general. So for me, that's why he's a little bit more than where I had gent because I think he can go out there and be a guy that catches sixty footballs out of the backfield.
Speaker 1: I think year one it could be very exciting. You know, here's the thing in redraft right now for Jeremiah Love, he is not going until well now, he's actually moved up now he's running back nine at this point, he's going like the two h four so early to mid second round. But it would not surprise me at all to see him move ahead of Hampton. I could see him move ahead of genty as well. I don't know about James Cook. Now we're getting to craziness there a little bit. But you never know, it only takes one player. Love is the one running back we won't talk about in this next segment. I want to talk about some of these other rookie running backs with you get your quick take on them, and then we'll get into the receivers and if there's time tight ends as well. You were watching FFPC Inside Access with Andrew Mott from the League f FB and of course Dynasty Nerds. We are going to take a quick break. When we come back, we'll talk about those rookies and so much more on f FPC Insider Access. I am Eric Balkman. Do not go anywhere as I try to find the break.
Speaker 5: Here we go, sorry, hitting the home stretch of FFPC Insider Access tonight.
Speaker 1: Andrew Mott from Dynasty Nerds and the League FFP.
Speaker 2: At Andrew too True on X Where did that moniker come from?
Speaker 3: Andrew Man, that's high school, dude.
Speaker 4: It was just I don't know why. In high school I made the handle. I played basketball. All my teammates called me too true. That was just it rhymed, It made sense and it stuck forever.
Speaker 1: Nice. I like it. I always like because there's a lot of people out there. I just used my name because I'm boring in Vanilla, but for X. But I always like hearing the backstory, like I don't know if you know. Dan Williamson host of the Stack Hunters podcast with Player Profiler. He is a longtime high stakes player. His handle is over hyped sleeper, but he took out the final e of Sleeper, so it's over hyped sleeper, you know, and I always I forgot about the story like several times, but he said like it was one of those things where overhyped sleeper was taken and he just decided to do that one where he randomly decided to take out that e hey to each their own whatever who might have judged, And now it's part of his brand, so he can never change it. All Right, let's get into some of these running backs. I don't know how much time. Well, we'll have the touch on all these guys. We'll get through as many as we could get through. I remember back in January February, it seemed like Jonah Coleman was the guy that everybody was talking about being the running back two in this class. That seems to have faded a little bit. And I'm wondering if if there's something that, you know, what the cause of that would be. Can we poke some holes in Jonah Coleman and why he may or may not be successful at the next level.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, you look at Jonah Coleman's profile and right now he's my running back for over in my rankings for Dynasty, And a lot of this is questions about the athleticism. I just have some real concerns about how fast he actually is. He's not a player that did anything really at the combine, didn't run his forty yard dash, didn't give us any of the athletics testing. All we saw was the bench press where he hit twenty two reps. And the strength was never the question. The question has been the athleticism, and you've been ducking you know, some of that testing. So for me, that's been the biggest question. You even look at some of the other stuff, like if you want to look at some of the advanced analytics for him, we look at things over on FFB Draft Kit for some of the main criteria that does translate to potential running back one success at the next level, things like running dominator rating, rushing share, how much of that rushing share did you have for your collegiate football team, rushing yard percentage, how much did you account for a lot of these, he's grading out as a poor runner from that rushing share, from the rushing yards percentage, from the total touch share. It's really not a lot here to like for the most part. But I say all of that to tell you that it's not the end all be all to have the advanced analytics checked off either. He just to me feels like a guy where athleticism has been the biggest question. You haven't answered those questions for us in the pre draft process, and so by default you are now sliding down the board.
Speaker 1: The pro day for Emma Johnson actually was pretty good. He shaved depending upon you know, how much you know, We don't know exactly whatever. There's twenty nine teams there, so we don't know exactly what he was timed at by all these different teams. But he heard that he shaved basically a tenth of the second off down in the four four five, four four six range. He was at four five six at the combine. Quite frankly, Emma Johnson's combine was not all that great athletically in any of the drills that they did there. But I'm wondering how much you bump up Johnson now that we know that there's a very real possibility maybe he just had a bad day at the combine and he actually is faster than that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I guess it depends on what you see is bumping up. Because to me, he's my running back five in the class. I liked him beforehand. I thought he looked way faster and way more explosive on tape than he went out and showed. And at times, you know, guys can go out and have a bad day and the testing doesn't look right, and that's what happens. Recent example of this is Bucky Irving a couple of years ago, goes out to the Combine, horrible day, everybody's biggest faller from the NFL Combine. Finds himself in day three, in the right situation, gets on the football field and oh yeah, shocker, this guy's actually kind of good at football. I think we could see a similar pathway for Emmitt Johnson. And I talked about the analytics for Jonah Coleman. Emmitt Johnson's are really really nice. He checks a lot of the boxes there, comes in as a great score on seven of the eight analytics that I look at. So that's exactly where we want to see him at. And he carried the workload there in twenty twenty five for Nebraska almost fifteen hundred yards as a rusher.
Speaker 3: I think he's.
Speaker 4: Proven as a guy who can carry the workload if given the opportunity. If I were to point towards an example of what I could see him doing at the next level. Think early career Chase Brown and the evolution of what Chase Brown is now.
Speaker 1: I uh, I, that's exciting to think about. By the way, I think the other thing with athleticism in the combine that we have to talk about is Mike Washington Junior.
Speaker 2: What's the likelihood in your opinion that in a flat running back class outside of love, what's the likelihood that he is actually that his athleticism carries him to being the second picked running back in this year's draft in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 4: It could very well he could very well end up the second guy. I kind of have it bunched right now. I have three running backs in the same tier that I think, ultimately for me landing spot in draft capital are going to separate. But today Jendarium Price is my RB two, Mike Washington's my RB three, and Joah Coleman's my RB four. I have them all almost back to back to back in my rankings thirteen, fourteen and sixteen for them overall. So none of these guys guys that I'd be looking at in the first round of my rookie drafts. But I today have jadarium price. There could Mike Washington jump in with the right landing spot.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, landing spot is going to be huge for this class. I mean, you just talked about how close these guys are bunched up and obviously dependent upon where they go that there could be a significant separation with a lot of these players.
Speaker 2: Stick with me on this one. I don't know if my logic is correct. Penn State running backs.
Speaker 1: Nick Singleton is an incredibly better athlete than k Tron Allen.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody would disagree with that.
Speaker 1: Is there something to the effect of liking Allen better at the next level because he was able to put up all the numbers he did with a lesser athletic profile. He could see he had the vision right, he knew the nuances of playing the running back position. Does that carry over better to the NFL than Nick Singleton's skill set, which is not vision, it's not nuanced play, it's simply out athleting the guys that at the collegiate level that you won't be able to do that at the pro level. Your thoughts on that, because I don't quite Frankly, I haven't made up my mind if that's the correct line of thinking.
Speaker 2: But there's a narrative out there.
Speaker 4: It definitely is a narrative, and I think there is validity to it. I mean, you look at both of those guys and it is yin and yang with their play styles and that's why they work so well at Penn State together. A lot of my questions with Nick Singleton are, what the hell happened at Penn State in twenty twenty five, and that trickles to Drew Alar, That trickles to you know, head coach that was fired everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, awful, awful twenty twenty five. So I have questions. But where a year removed from where Nick Singleton was being talked about as the RB four or the RB five in a very good running back draft class.
Speaker 4: So the talent is obviously there. I have Singleton over k Trin Allen in my rankings. They're twenty three and twenty six. I think if you're trying to play the NFL game, Katerian Allen is the safer NFL football player bet. Now, if I'm turning on my Dynasty Fantasy football brain, Nick Singleton's the bet I want to make because the athleticism and the explosion translates to big plays and those scormy points.
Speaker 2: He's a much more fun pick.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 2: I think that's what it's gonna come down to for me.
Speaker 1: If landing spot is similar, I think it's more fun to draft a guy like Nick Singleton, who's this big pedigree guy. Right Like, even in high school and his freshman you're in Penn State, he was awesome. I think he's just more fun player. Shifting over to receivers right now, I'm gonna ask you the question that you've been asked numerous times.
Speaker 2: Be it on x be it on your.
Speaker 1: YouTube channel, be it by be it by Jagger. The top three receivers Levin, Tate, Tyson. I'm sure you're gonna tell me. It's very close between these guys, but which one do you like best? Man?
Speaker 4: I have recently struggled with my rankings, but I have chosen to stick with my gut and keep going with what I've been seeing from the early days of my film studies. I like Tyson the most, man. I like Jordan Tyson the most, and I know a lot of people are scared of Jordan Tyson because of the injuries. The ceiling is the highest of all of these players, I think he's the best route runner of the group. I think he is insane above the rim, can go up and make a bunch of acrobatic catchers. I think he's a quarterback's best friend. There's just nothing in his tape really, aside from occasionally struggling against press coverage against some bigger dbs that might get hands on him a little bit early in the route. That is the only thing that I see, aside from medicals, that gets me nervous about him. Everything else, as far as on the football field play and ability, Jordan Tyson to me, is the best one of the group. They are all back to back to back. It's three four five for me and my rankings. That's not a surprise to anybody.
Speaker 5: We know that.
Speaker 3: But Carnel Tate would be number two and Lemon would be three. You know.
Speaker 1: The regarding the injury thing, and I'm almost sick of saying this because I say it all the time. You're talking about an AACL like the triple cl tear. I don't know how that's predictive of like that this is going to happen again, or it's going to cause other injuries. A freak collar bone. I mean, that can happen to anybody, Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, whatever, like it happens. I don't think that's something. The stuff that I'd be concerned about is the hamstring stuff, the soft tissue injuries and what did.
Speaker 2: That set them back?
Speaker 1: Like he basically missed half a season, a third of a season right around there this past year. It's hard for me when I've seen bring up Adrian Peterson again. I that guy was hurt all the time at Oklahoma and he never got hurt in the pros, you know. So it's very, very difficult for me to draft scared and take a guy who I believe is a lesser prospect Lemon or Taate than Tyson in drafts. Now landing spot could change this, and I reserve the right to change my mind because that's how three of these guys are close to him as far as I'm concerned. But I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Tyson's my guy.
Speaker 3: He's I hit his game, man. I'll just say his game reminds me so much of Garrett Wilson.
Speaker 1: Oh there you go. Which who was it? Was it Nikhil Harry that came out of Arizona State. Was he actually the last big Arizona State receiver? And I probably just jinx Tyson by.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Harry or Ayyuk. I think you could count Arizona State.
Speaker 2: Moving on to Concepcio and I said, I was going to ask you about him later. You're high on him. He dropped a lot of passes. Drop rate was not great in college.
Speaker 1: Are you of the belief that he is that's something that will be corrected at the next level, or are you of the belief that because he does everything else so well, you're just willing to put.
Speaker 3: Up with that. I'm willing to put up with drops man.
Speaker 4: Drops are one of the few things that I think are over analyzed by a lot of fantasy football analysts. People talk about drops, this drop that you know, how many drops guys like Deontay Johnson and some of these other guys have I promise you go just for people at home, just for fun, go type in like who dropped the most footballs. You're gonna see some of the highest performing players at the top of those lists. There's gonna be guys that you're like, wow, he was a wide receiver. One he finished as a wide receiver one, and he's at the top of the drops list. It's just it happens when the football's coming your way. There are concentration drops with Casey concepcion where it does show up on film. But to me, Man, he has checked a lot of the boxes. I was looking for reasons to get lower on KC. Where Hey, if he comes in and he runs a little bit slower than I thought he could run at a Pro Day or a combine, or if he comes in and he's a little bit smaller than he was actually listed out at college. These things haven't happened now, given he didn't run at the combine. But he's a player who listed a true five to eleven still has the height at one or the way at one ninety. Everything here is good, man, like I'm trying to find ways. And then Matt Harmon. I respect Matt Harmon's work. A lot comes out with how successful he's been against man and zone and some of the other stuff. He's my number seven player, man, and he ain't moving right now.
Speaker 1: The list of drops last season in the NFL number eleven, Christian McCaffrey, number eight, Tenero McMillan, number seven, Cortland, Sutton six with Ceedee Lamb five with that BUCA, and then the top two number one and two Jamison Williams and Amanath Saint Brown for Detroit. Good players, right, hey, people about these players. Ain't nobody talking about that they don't like him because of the drops. Nobody's mentioning that with any of these guys.
Speaker 4: It's overheted, man, It's overheted. And you know what a lot of people think Casey is just going to be a slot guy. I think he can play outside too. I think he showed that at Texas A and M, and I think he can be a perfect Z.
Speaker 1: I have to bring up Denzel Boston here. I don't have a whole lot of thoughts on this guy. I think he's exciting. I think that, you know, coming from this Washington team that where he played with some pretty talented receivers, I'm not really concerned about the late breakout or whatever. And I do think that this guy has the potential to be a significant four or five six year number one receiver ALPHA on a team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I think he definitely can you see the things in his profile that you want to see consistently improved statistically year in and year out, more touchdowns, more receiving yards, more receptions, all of that stuff every single season, despite like you said, battling with some of these good receivers that we've seen come out of Washington over the last couple of years, guys like Jalen McMillan and Romo Dunse and even guys in this draft class who played at Washington years prior, Jeremy Bernard who went out and had a great season at Alabama and overlooked or kind of overplayed. A guy like Ryan Williams too this year. I think you see a lot of the analytics with him, and he's interesting. He's currently my wide receiver five man, just a guy who's going to go out and play outside, play on the boundary, be a red zone threat. My comp for Denzel Boston has been Courtland's. We've talked about him on the show today. He feels Courtland Sutton ish to me, and you saw Courtland Sutton also go in that early second round of his draft class. I think right in the same draft capital range for Denzel Boston.
Speaker 1: Two more questions I want to ask you before we get out of here. Sadiq versus Eli Stowers. I said, it seems like Stowars is picking up steam right now. How number one, you have Sadiq ranked ahead of Stours and how close are they?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have Sadique over Stours and really it's not that far. I have them both as first round rookie picks. Sadik is my number six overall player. Eli Stowers is my number eleven overall player in my Dynasty rankings right now, those are tight end premium, so keep that in mind. But Eli Stowers, the only thing that I dislike about him more than Sadiq is the fact that he is not a good blocker. When you watch the film, it shows. I mean, this is a guy who's still new to the position. He converted from a quarterback just a few years ago to go play tight end, so he's only been playing tight end for about two two and a half seasons right now. When you put him out there against some of these bigger linebackers, these edge rushers, he gets blown up. So he's a player that I could see being a move tight end. But my worry is that he ends up like Dalton Kincaid, where Dalton Kincaid great receiving threat. We've seen the upside with him coming out of Utah. But what happens to Dalton Kincaid exhaustingly at the NFL level. They take him out because Dawson Knox is the better blocker, and Dawson Knox goes out there and plays on third downs or plays on rushing downs and things like that. I could see that happening with Stours. Sadik is one of the best blocking tight ends that I've seen in all of my time scouting, and I just don't see a situation where Sidik ever comes off the football field aside from he's tired. So that is the one thing that I think kind of props him above is that I don't think he's ever coming off the field, and he has the athleticism to take the top off the defense.
Speaker 1: If Stours was as good of a blocker as Sadiq, or if Sadiq was also as bad of a blocker as Stowars, like, if they're equal in that category, would you have Sto Wars out of Sidique?
Speaker 4: Stowers is the better receiver? Okay, So yes, I think if he was. The receiving chops of Stowars are insanely impressive. And I remember early days back in our I'll let you guys behind the scenes. We have a little Dynasty nerd group chat. I was sitting there early on doing our scouting for our rookie guide over there, and I was watching Eli Stowers early on. This is like months ago, and I was like, guys, Stowers might be one B in this class at the tight end position, Like he might be right there. And Jagger was like, dude, I kind of see it too, And I was like, I need to go watch like a couple more games just to make sure that I'm not like over hyping it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: This kid's legit and for only playing the position for a couple of years, Like I said, I think there's still so much that he can learn, which makes it scary. From a receiving standpoint, I think he could truly be a real threat in the receiver game.
Speaker 1: Fantasy meetball chiming in right now, will throw it up on the screen. What do you think of Max Claiir. We touched on it a little bit before that he might be the guy that Kansas City could go after later on in the draft, but certainly the Chiefs not.
Speaker 2: The only team that would be interested in a prospect like Claire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's my tight end three in the class.
Speaker 4: I think he's very solid, a Day two guy for me, maybe a round two or round three pick.
Speaker 3: But I kind of view his game as Pat Friarmth plus.
Speaker 4: And I know that doesn't get a lot of people excited because of recent years of Pat Friarmuth and he's been sharing a lot of that workload with John new Smith. But keep in mind Pat Friarmuth gave us multiple seasons early on in his career where he was kind of this fringe tight end one for fantasy purposes.
Speaker 3: He was getting enough volume he was.
Speaker 4: Like I said earlier in the show, I like to target tight ends who are the one or two receiving option. He got in the right situation where he was the number two receiving option. I could see Claire going in that range. But I think he's a little bit better as a receiver than friar Myth was.
Speaker 3: That's why I say he's the fire Myth plus.
Speaker 1: Outside of final question for you tonight, outside of your top twenty five for your rankings, do you have a favorite player? UH, running back, receiver, a tight end, a rookie specifically is what I'm looking for here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, let me see, because I know I'm I know, I'm significantly higher than consensus on Jeremy Bernard. I've seen Jeremy Bernard go pretty low in a lot of these drafts, and I have him as a top twelve first round rookie pick in my rankings. I really like Jeremy Bernard, but outside of my top twenty five, somebody that I do like, Antonio Williams comes to mind. I think he's a very savvy route runner. Underperformed this year. If you would have went back a year before, kind of the Nick Singleton's story of like had he come out the year before, probably was going to be a guy who was a lot higher in the draft. Was looked at as one of the better wider receivers in this year's draft class. And if you want somebody deep, like really really deep that I think you guys should be paying attention to. I haven't really seen a lot of people talk about him. Eric Rivers out of Georgia Tech.
Speaker 3: He's my wide.
Speaker 4: Receiver twenty two, which doesn't sound a lot, but he is very interesting as a profile. I look at his analytics right now. The dominator rating is great, the receiving share was good in twenty twenty four. The receiving yardage was great, the receiving touchdown percentage was great, the breakout age is good. Like the analytics checkout and the production. Back in twenty twenty four, this was a twelve hundred yard receiver with twelve touchdowns.
Speaker 3: Nobody's talking about Eric Rivers.
Speaker 4: He could be a Day three or a UDFA guy that people start to talk about in May after he starts signing with some of these teams and starts getting into rookie training camps.
Speaker 1: Very exciting, very excited. I mean, every time I think I've heard of all the names, there's always another one that I have to go back and look at.
Speaker 2: And we're still a month away from the draft.
Speaker 1: In order to better prep for the draft, on YouTube, the League FFB at the League FFB on x at Andrew Too True and then hit me with the League FFB website again with the Free Rookie Draft Scouting Guide.
Speaker 4: Free Rookie Scouting Guide that you guys can get access to its ffbdraftkit dot com. On there, you're gonna be able to see my dynasty rookie rankings. It's numbered, it's tiered, there's scouting reports, in depth scouting reports of every player. You're gonna see the combine testing numbers, you're gonna see advanced analytics.
Speaker 3: It's all color coded.
Speaker 4: It's super simple, super friendly, and by the time the NFL Draft gets around here, there's gonna be one hundred plus prospects in it.
Speaker 3: And let me tell you this too.
Speaker 4: There's a little tool on there that you guys can use. There's a draft button in the top right corner. If you're in a rookie draft, you can check off the players that have already been drafted in your rookie drafts, and it will tell you my top three suggestions that you should draft in your rookie drafts based off.
Speaker 3: Of my rankings.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: I just manipulated it right now, word perfectly, which is great, fantastic stuff. Ffbdraftkit dot com Andrew, I truly mean this. This was a lot of fun tonight.
Speaker 2: What a pleasure.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it, man, It's been awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I look forward to doing this again sometime with you. Maybe draft season next year would be a good time to bring you on again. Until then, I will follow you, can continue to follow you and connect with you on x be good, enjoy the NFL Draft, and we'll talk with you again soon and most importantly, keep up the great work.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that is our good buddy.
Speaker 1: Here Andrew Mott popping aboard from Donnas steinher It's and the league FFB that is going to complete FFPC insider Access tonight. Donastein Empire orphans for as little as a dollar now at my FFPC dot com. Never to Early best Ball, never to really super Flex Bestball tournaments also available there at my ffpc dot com. Check out the Gorillas both of big and baby size million dollar grand prize hundred thousand dollars grand prize respectively in those my FFPC dot com.
Speaker 2: I want to thank Andrew mood for coming to board.
Speaker 1: We'll be back seven o'clock next Thursday for one Bob Harris from Football Guys and Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio. That's going to be a lot of fun as well. Draft is almost here, baby, you can feel it. Thank you so much much for watching everybody tonight. For Andrew.
Speaker 2: I'm Eric Balkman.
Speaker 1: This has been f FPC insider Access. Talk with you again next Thursday.
Speaker 4: H