Speaker 1: Speak and maybe I'll read some more about deportationation in a moment. But before we go there, let's take a listen to the overtime from this past Friday when a question from the audience comes to the randomly assembled panel about the JFK assassination.
Speaker 2: Okay, so do we expect.
Speaker 3: To learn anything revelatory from the JFK files just released?
Speaker 2: Well, what do you mean expect? We saw them and we didn't. Is it time to move on.
Speaker 3: From this conspiracy theory?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, do you think it's conspiracy theory? I mean, I mean, plainly, there was not a single gunman, right, we all agree on that.
Speaker 5: No, I mean that I have you believed such weak opinions on this.
Speaker 4: But the magic bullet there could not have been a bullet that went through a guy, went around him, came back when through the other guy got lunch at the.
Speaker 3: Diner, came back shot him in the back of the head. I mean, it's just come on, everybody heard a shot from the grassy knoll.
Speaker 2: I mean that we care. I mean, honestly, I'm telling with it.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's I don't I don't think we're okay.
Speaker 1: So the gay guy journalist authors that he you know, rotates through and always has a spot for on real time with Bill Maher. This is the after show. Uh is telling you basically, I don't care, who cares anymore? Does anybody care? And why would they? Normal position of the standard you know, corporate media. Now Bill Maher's position has changed. He would refuse to listen to anything other than the official explanation. But I want you to notice that he is now pivoted to essentially believing just like Trump, by the way, and this makes them equals just like Trump.
Speaker 2: That well, look.
Speaker 1: Oswald is probably not entirely guilty, but.
Speaker 2: He's still in on it. We didn't learn anything from the new files.
Speaker 1: Nothing to see here at all, and continue on go about your day. But there is a controversy here. And meanwhile, please randomly rotating authors and politicians and maybe comedians or other types of actors weigh in on this, and make sure to check the boxes regarding the typical corporate media spin. Let's see if there's anything more on it.
Speaker 2: Final news dump.
Speaker 3: And if they don't know, now they you know they don't.
Speaker 2: Know, Okay, the final news dump.
Speaker 1: All these things, it's really funny to me and still we're getting the typical.
Speaker 2: Just notice the pivot. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: A few years back, and I do mean many years back now, I guess maybe fifteen years ago or more. Bill Maher was handed a book by Oliver Stone who was a guest on his show. And that book was JFK and the Unspeakable as it had been published by that you know, small Catholic publisher, you know, and was just getting rave reviews in the assassination community but was not being seen by a mainstream audience. And Oliver Stone hands it to Bill Maher. Bill Maher scoffs at it. The next thing, you know, is and it's a very good book and it's valuable. But JFK and the Unspeakable is now picked up by Simon and Schuster. It's out there, boom. They did everything except release the audio version of it, which when I contacted doctor Douglas myself and complained to him about not being able to read his book very easily without putting in some extra effort, he personally commissioned the audiobook which exists today that's on audible dot com and whatnot, and sent me a copy of it on CD to thank me for inspiring its creation, because otherwise Simon and Schuster wasn't going for it his old publishing company, which is the publishing that he reproduced. See technically speaking, it's a slightly different book that Simon and Schuster published versus the original Catholic printing agency that put it out, So he wanted to thank me for inspiring its creation. But really, all I was trying to get doctor Douglas to do when I talk to him is make sure that he put it in for the free books for the blind, which the Library of Congress produces for blind people, or at least they used to. Who knows if Doge got a hold of that, and maybe there is no more talking books for the blind as they used to call it, or you know, audiobooks for people.
Speaker 2: Who can't see is what it should be called.
Speaker 1: And maybe the Library of Congress doesn't have a budget for that anymore either because that might be waste, fraud or other abuses.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned, But back to Bill Maher and working cleanup and also doing his job as a regular mainstream promoter.
Speaker 2: Provocateur, etc.
Speaker 1: Hired by one of those five major companies that controls all media in broadcast, cable, digitized, whatever, and what else does he have to add to the JFK question And as he mocks scops and moves away from it, pivoting his personal position as if it was always that way to begin with. But pay no attention to that because there's nothing to see there either, or maybe there is.
Speaker 2: We'll keep going. But before that the rest of the clip.
Speaker 3: But you know, the idea that the CIA is going to now suddenly go, you're right, we had something to do with it. If they did, I'm not saying they did, but a lot of people wanted.
Speaker 5: Them to idead that in the file somewhere in all these files that they were going to release, and it was going to be a one page it says, oh, we actually do the whole time, right.
Speaker 2: It was always a little fanciful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's why it's a little cruel to actual give them everything, right, because they could always hope that some mystery was there.
Speaker 3: Well, what was cruel is to promote it like it's going to be great and then it's al Capone's faults.
Speaker 1: Files came out, ever adopted, we see again with outdated references in case people forgot or you're under the age of fifty, Haraldo Rivera, another media darling who's supposed to be some you know, rebel without a pause in broadcasting, went and did this whole big production one night live. We're gonna reveal for the first time ever, stuff that's been hidden in a vault by al Capone, ever since he was still alive. And this is, you know, half a century later. What in the hell could he have hidden in this secret vault that he kept from everybody. Maybe there's money in there, who knows, there could be bodies. Oh my god, we're gonna open it on live TV. And what they ended up with was a couple of old bottles and some dirt and nothing else. And Haroldo was for probably about a decade shamed and labeled as the guy who did al Capone's vault, and rightfully so. And Bill Maher's trying to equate, you know, all these pages. And I don't know, if you're a pro Trump guy, maybe you get pissed, but that's part of the game here. He is now officially back in to the circle of approved media for you to get misled by. I want you to know that as I go forward in these discussions and expositions.
Speaker 2: This evening to react to two files are the one time I've always been more interested in.
Speaker 1: Now this guy's saying, with all the applause, you know, way over piped on top of him, thank you, mister sound man at HBO Dick. But he's trying to say, you know, it's the redacted parts of the files that makes it most interesting for me. But all these guys have these preloaded answers that they've decided to note in their brains to make it seem as though they're more informed about the subject and more intelligent regarding the subject of the declassifications, the files, the political you know effects let's call them, and all that and all it is is a bunch of stilted and disingenuous.
Speaker 2: Bullshit from the Epstein FOT.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the guys who are speaking about it, not necessarily the question of it or.
Speaker 2: How important it is or none of that. But they're all there serving a role.
Speaker 1: You can figure out who's supposed to be the heel, who's supposed to be the face, Who is the supporting actor or actress or what? Is there some kind of non binary way to describe actors anymore?
Speaker 2: I think they're all actors now. Actress is a word they got rid of. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's difficult to keep up with PS linguistics, right, the you know, if you will, the accepted terminology which is in the in the zeitgeist, right and it's not in the zechi psychisis spirit of the time? What is it? The the genuinely or generally excuse me, accepted uh terminology?
Speaker 2: Right? That that is out there regarding all of this. Hard to keep up.
Speaker 1: But anyway, writers, authors, and maybe we'll hear from Dana Carvey. I think he was a guest on this show during the primary interview, so he might time in during this JFK discussion in the overtime segment from the what day was it?
Speaker 2: Twenty first? Twenty first of this week? So of this month?
Speaker 1: Excuse me? So on this past Friday? This is from so about like what was it? Ten thirty pm Eastern. This is running live on YouTube as the after show for Bill Maher's Real Time ein FN.
Speaker 2: What do you think I mean?
Speaker 5: I didn't go through and read them. I was seeing other people who cared more about this than I had talk about this on social media.
Speaker 2: But as long as we're talking about conspiracies. I've always thought, now how.
Speaker 1: They pivot to the Epstein file, And this guy just admitted, Look, I didn't care about it enough to read any of it, and I don't really know much about it.
Speaker 2: I just watched other people react to it. And now see, here we go.
Speaker 1: It's like again the South Park reference is funny because I don't know if you guys remember, but there was like this whole thing they did at one point where it was like the one kid gets annoyed with the younger kid who is out there and he's more interested in watching a commentator right comment about somebody else who's doing a comment video on.
Speaker 2: Playing a video game.
Speaker 1: And originally it starts with a guy with a video game playing and just talking while he's playing. People watch that, and now people are watching other people who watch that watch it again, and it becomes this insane video echo chamber of useless commentary media. And the ironic thing is that as you listen to me discuss this, you are involved in one of those chains.
Speaker 2: But is it useless?
Speaker 1: And by the way, did I produce something new by taking a look at the recycled regurgitated vomitis noise and visual and I'm not even torturing you with the visuals. I'm just doing an audio this. But am I being at least additional? Am I adding to the common conversation or the intellectual debate, study, et cetera as we go? I guess I got to leave that to your judgment lately, O'Kelly, not quite you know, is definitely not quite avoiding the on the outslist, right, I'm not getting canceled, but I am getting ignored by a lot of people because it's uncomfortable to hear some of the things I have to say, and it's not popular anyway. Let's see where they go with the Epstein files pivot.
Speaker 5: Well, it's pretty weird, and they like the Trump administration came in with this big show of releasing the files and then a bunch is blacked out and they made that one look yet stranger.
Speaker 1: Okay, now that's an interesting take on the Epstein Files. But I also am wholly distracted by the fact that Andrew Sullivan, who's on there, is clearly gay.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if this guy is out and out declared as gay.
Speaker 1: Or identifying as a transsexual trisexual by bipricated, profoundly segregated sexuality.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I take note that there is an affect to so many people's speeches that men are generally being allowed to voice themselves more if they kind of have a gay drag on their voice a bit and they sound like maybe they're boutless through it, and that gets them more tension and they're more acceptable in all media circles if they do that.
Speaker 2: But anyway, because Trump knew him, you mean you.
Speaker 5: Think I'm not making any positions on this. I'm just saying that when you come and he makes such a big show.
Speaker 2: Of now look at the stuttering, stammering, and how he has to increase his rate of speech.
Speaker 1: It becomes rapid because he's nervous. Don't even mention the Trump new Epstein.
Speaker 2: Classification.
Speaker 5: And you're going to tell aybody everything and it comes out and you don't.
Speaker 1: It's a little weird, right, Well, I see how he winds down with an imprecise comment and observation that really means nothing. I mean as in it is utterly meaningless. His wind up to this observation and then he has to go well when it comes to Trump, you know, and not much got to it. But you know, it's kind of strange. It like makes a strange situation look stranger. It almost makes a suspect situation look more suspect in that they didn't release more Epstein stuff after making a big deal out of it and done out. And it doesn't even have to be done with the gay draw.
Speaker 3: Say, whenever there's a guy with a lot of money and you don't quite know how he got it, he's probably some kind.
Speaker 2: Of a pimp.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, he's probably some kind of a pimp. Is Bill Maher's preloaded response to the Epstein thing. No matter what these guys were going to say on the panel, mar was ready and loaded with that in his back pocket. It was the backup revolver to him out there on the hunt for relevance in the current media.
Speaker 2: Landscape.
Speaker 3: I've saved this before. I mean, that was Epstein's That was Epstein's magic power. It's like rich guys want to get laid, and sometimes it's like it's hard because they're famous.
Speaker 1: Or they have a wife or you know, do you really think it boils down to that, Bill, I mean, come on, keep the controversy down my friend. Anyway, let's go to JFK Fax and you know, Jefferson Morley also this week held a press conference on Thursday night, which prevented me from going live because they did it at the same time my live show airs. So what did I do is I kind of let you guys in on it if you didn't want to attend the giant zoom meeting with over four hundred attendees, including various members of the press. Representative Luna was there all that stuff you might hear replay here and there on the Ocelli dot com radio stream of that unauthorized audio.
Speaker 2: But at jfkfactx dot.
Speaker 1: Com, Jefferson Morley has been releasing it piece by piece to feature his commentary, of course, and his perspective as he gave it that night, but in more easily consumable pieces. But there are more than just Jefferson Morley at JFK Facts, and I go to their substack right now and I'll put the link in the live chatroom at Ochelly dot com. It will be included with the show notes, et cetera, et cetera. But let us now pivot to where Bill Maher pivoted to allegedly when he was questioned by the audience, and I am constantly questioned by what audience I have left about the JFK files situation, declassification progress in the case. And oh, by the way, I'll also include in this perhaps in the show notes. May maybe I'll include it in future show notes. But either way, Yeah, I'm actually involved in the planning this time at Lancer, and we had a conference call on Sunday about it, and it is under new ownership JFK Lancer. The entirety of the board has changed. Larry Hancock will likely handle the online Facebook you know, interaction during the conference, but outside of that, I mean, I'm gonna try and convince him on Wednesday when I.
Speaker 2: Talked to him privately to see if he'll be.
Speaker 1: A presenter even if David Boylen shows up in person, and you know, Larry does a remote like you did last year. I think it'll be effective, helpful and oh, by the way, help to sell that book, which is excellent and I have now gone back and made references to it at various times in my own personal research, and that is the Oswald puzzle. But anyway, incredibly interesting some of these fascinating pieces being produced through the JFK Facts website and content creation over there, and Jeff Morley is the head of it, but is not the only guy. In an article written by Chad Nagel, JFK Records release brings quote Loan Gunman end quote theorists out of the woodwork with the recent and sub headline. With the recent declassifications, proponents of the assassinations outdated official narrative are re emerging to restate their stale version of events. And I'll read in part from that article with the full release of over sixty thousand now it's sixty thousand, by the way, previously redacted pages related to JFK's assassination from the JFK collection in the National Archive on Tuesday, March eighteen, which, by the way, correction to you, mister Nagel. It did continue passed the March eighteen date, and they were continuing to release stuff. And I'm not sure what the full count is, but anyway, back to your article on March eighteen, Advocates of the official story in quotes embodied in nineteen sixty four's final report of the President's Commission on the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy in parentheses the Warrant Report have reappeared to tell us s this is ut quote see question mark, nothing to see there, exclamation point and closed quotations their aim to marginalize and foster insecurity amongst skeptics. These advocates of the quote lone gunmen end quote theory of the assassination are reasserting the idea that all dissenters are either dishonest or mentally unsound, a bunch of wacky, disingenuous quote conspiracy freaks end quote who just don't want to accept quote the truth end quote. Now all these quotations, they don't have attribution, but they must means something anyway. Back to mister Nagel's article. That is, regardless of whatever new facts emerged from the latest declassification process, the truth for Warren Report defenders is already.
Speaker 2: Carved in stone.
Speaker 1: A quote lone nut end quote, alienated, disturbed, and ultimately homicidally violent, acted pretty much spontaneously, entirely alone and on his own volition to kill the president on November twenty second, nineteen sixty three. Four motives only he knew, but his quote left wing extremism, end quote, is all we need to know about what motivated him, what they ignore in this the first stage. Only documents from the so called JFK collection in the National.
Speaker 2: Archives have so far appeared.
Speaker 1: These files are not the entire corpus of assassination related records sought by serious re researchers and historians. Now that whole article, that whole piece I just read you is, you know, absolutely salient, except for the minor things that I pointed out, And I would say, you know, mister Nagel, I would love to republish this on O'Kelly dot com, but I doubt I will receive any you know what, I'm gonna do that. As soon as I'm done with this broadcast. I'm gonna take this and I'm going to, yeah, attempt to reach out to them and see if they'll allow me to republish that. I got other things to discuss tonight, But there are many things that need to be related to the general.
Speaker 2: Public, which I would like to help in distributing if we.
Speaker 1: Can, you know, but we do, unfortunately live in deportation nation where there is a great deal of other things going on.
Speaker 2: For that, I'm gonna go back to Jakes B.
Speaker 1: Satilly's newsvandal is rundown at the newsmandle dot com and just again dance through a couple of the other sections of the rundown. If you don't mind, just to set up what I'm about to play next Greenland's prime minister, you.
Speaker 2: Will be uh egged.
Speaker 1: I guess e g E d E slams planned US visit as quote very aggressive American pressure end quote is from the New York Post dot com and from Americanthinker dot com. Usha Vance goes to Greenland just as the normally polite names are getting pretty hostile. That's from again the Americanthinker dot com.
Speaker 4: UH.
Speaker 1: Denmark's defense committee head says he regrets choosing the F thirty five. We must avoid American weapons it at all possible, According to Business outs Insider excuse me, business Insider dot com US only least Israel unleashed. Israel is in quotes with all the weapons and needs, says Trump Deputy envoy that is from the Middle eastiye dot net. Children in Gadza deeply traumatized as Israel expands military operations.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: This is from PBS dot org, and I point out This is again one of the underreported things that would be the main headline had we not been dealing with the zone being flooded, as mister Bannon said we would anyway, let's go to.
Speaker 2: CNN dot com.
Speaker 1: Why not in JP's rundown, I would prefer this overkilling children. I would prefer this overkilling children. That's in quotes why some Israeli teens are choosing jail over the army. Oh, I see, I would choose. I would prefer this.
Speaker 2: There should be a comma there overkilling children.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Then, so some Israeli children are refusing, or some Israeli young people are refusing to go into the army because they know they're gonna be sent out to slaughter Palestinian children. Okay, and I think that's just, you know, part of our propaganda. Watch for this episode, because I doubt that is the situation anyway. Uh, Pandora's box cutter. I'm gonna leave that one go for this time. Let's go to the media scrum instead. Cable TV networks could soon lose seven billion every year as one of their biggest revenue sources could soon be banned. Okay, this is from cord Cultures News dot Com and I will dig into this article just a bit and see what they have to say here, because this sounds pretty interesting and it was published. Let's see today anyway. Cable taelevision, already grappling with a steady decline and ad revenue, now faces a potential isamac shift.
Speaker 2: As Robert F.
Speaker 1: Kennedy Junior, the newly appointed Secretary of Health and Human Services, renews is called the ban pharmaceutical advertisements on TV. The proposal, which Kennedy has championed for months, could strip away one of the industry's largest revenue sources. And all I got to say there is wow and wow, because there's a hell of a positive thing that he could do.
Speaker 2: Now will he do it? Will he be allowed to do it?
Speaker 1: I mean because cutting the gatzis off of one of the biggest money machines and cash registers available to the larger corporate media entities, And I do mean one of the absolute largest, without question donors possible to the efforts to continuously barrage us with propaganda on all sides, mind you, okay, but on all but one of the biggest moneymakers and money producers for those that produce content in the corporate world big pharma. Imagine CNN would have one commercial for break, MSNBC would run out of stuff to run outside of some of its political ads. I guess that they run every time, no matter if it's a political cycle or not. They're gonna get you involved in super PACs or whatever. And even Fox News will take heavy hits. So there's nobody in the political spectrum that is not going to lose hundreds of millions of dollars if they actually ban pharmaceutical ads. Okay, but what else are they going to do with themselves? I got bad news for you, and the bad news comes from some of the stuff where they're not producing news, but they are producing propaganda and not telling you full stories on stuff instead recycling older things like Howard Stern, and of course his army of interns and other underpaid employees are out there trying to make sure that he remains relevant so that he can justify his contract which pays him, you know, a poultry third of what Joe Rogan gets per year. But XM serious without Howard Stern, I think is out of business. But let's take a look at how they try to make him relevant and put him in one of the cars on the media Trump train one way or another.
Speaker 6: But the magic of the Trump Stern dynamic was that it was mutually beneficial. Trump got exactly what he wanted airtime. He didn't care what he was saying as long as people were listening. Stern, on the other hand, got a live action cartoon character to parade around for entertainment. They were both using each other, but only one of them seemed to understand that fact.
Speaker 1: Okay, so when you are now president, but you used to be friends with Howard Stern, or if your fame rises or whatever, Howard Stern is either going to covertly or overtly put out there that, hey, this guy was my friend and blah blah blah blah. Now now listen to what I have to say about it. And oh, by the way, you can sign up for twenty dollars or twenty five or thirty whatever it is they charge now for XM serious radio.
Speaker 2: And buy radio and do all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Instead of just you know, finding a podcast or a broadcast network that exists out there for free, pay us to do that. They now have apps and everything, so you don't necessarily need to buy the radio but it helps if you have one in your car for sure, and when you go home you can plug into their ad ad generating what do you call it app? Yeah, because they have an app based system now too very quietly, but I love serious sm radio, you know FXM, excuse me radio sm XM radio.
Speaker 2: I loved it, I really did.
Speaker 1: And in fact I have to confess, just like you know, an alcoholic about to tell you the most horrible story, the most terrible thing he ever did when he was drunk. I gotta tell you that I was a devout follower of Howard Stern's. I used to listen to him, tape him, observe what he did. I mean, I absolutely do not utilize any of that in what I do today. But he was literally the king of talk radio, at least to me, even though he declared himself to be the king of all media. And Donald Trump would have went by as one of the fascinating characters in the continuing Freak Show line of guests for Howard Stern, but one day this guy actually became president. And Howard has been trying to figure out a way to keep his politically correct, leftist sort of credentials intact while saying at the same time, Hey, I was friends with Donald Trump. Hey, maybe I could call him up and get something done. Hey remember the FCC going down? My I ask for everything.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's not happening no more.
Speaker 1: I mean it can't because he's not on publicly broadcasting airwaves any longer. But let's just say one day he did have to go slumming and return to it. It might help if Donald changed the rules, or if he was still part of the dynasty that I believe they're trying to build. And who knows, maybe Don Junior's in the office. He might remember how good old Howard was well more than fair to Daddy's beautiful.
Speaker 2: By the way, she's beautiful. It's kind of saying it's a piece of ass.
Speaker 7: Is the last couple of years ago out with somebody and she's like twenty one and she's talking about you know, what are you doing? And she's studying algebra and so what it's like there was always embarrassing for me to walk.
Speaker 8: And it's too young.
Speaker 6: Thirty is like a perfect age.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, she had enough flaff expirrel. She's thirty five.
Speaker 1: See, thirty is a perfect age. He was saying this twenty two years ago. So I mean, if you roll it back and think to you yourself, Trump is fifty what at the time he's saying this, Well, you.
Speaker 2: Know, twenty one year olds.
Speaker 1: I was dating them, but they were, you know, not quite good enough because they're studying algebra or some math or's you know, reading something.
Speaker 2: And how boring and embarrassing is that You're just supposed to be beautiful?
Speaker 1: By the way, was he talking about his daughter or was he talking about the twenty one year olds he was dating allegedly or allegedly dating twenty two year olds, or maybe they were allegedly twenty two or twenty one. Let's keep listening and see what else this guy pulled together in his clips. And oh, by the way, I will give you a link to this in thelive chat Atocelli dot com. But also I'll give you the full the full guy's YouTube channel presentation and not YouTube YouTube video presentation that he has on his channel, not necessarily endorsing it, but you know, you can follow through in your own way and find out what the Donald actually had to say.
Speaker 2: To Stern.
Speaker 6: Too much and then the fall the bromance didn't just fade. It crashed and burned with the force of a failed Trump casino. Stern, who had spent decades being an equal opportunity offender, suddenly found himself in a world where Trump wasn't just a punchline.
Speaker 1: Okay, so suddenly found himself in a world where Trump wasn't just a punchline. And we're gonna let that commercial go by and see if we can get through it without having to screw around with you know, you guys actually having to hear it. And we'll get back to the clip because now he's explaining how, you know, Trump goes from being a punchline to what.
Speaker 6: Let's see, he was running for president and worse, he won. The chaotic court Jester of the Stern Show was now aiming for the Oval office, and suddenly it wasn't funny anymore. Stern flipped. Trump felt betrayed. There once golden friendship built on bad jokes and oversized egos crumbled under the weight of real world consequences.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, the funny thing is that this guy you know is obviously trying to get lots of attention, and he's doing pretty well. He put this out seven days ago, and let's see, he's got five thousand, almost six thousand likes on this thing. Thumbs up. I see no thumbs down being displayed. It was put out yes, seven days ago, according to what it says on YouTube, and has about a quarter million views. So him headlining it, as you know, Trump explodes as Howard Stern mocks him on live TV. I mean, is this the big wind up? Or is he going to talk about how it was live TV in nineteen eighty eight? I mean, you know, where are we going here? You know, And this, by the way, goes with f with Trump at your own risk or f with MAGA and find out you know, the the lately very very much used right claims about you know around and find out baby right, the failing New York Times CNN who's awful and has terrible ratings, et cetera, et cetera. But I'm gonna go after them. They should be illegal. And then somebody has to remind him here or there that, hey, look, dude, it's not necessarily a good idea to talk this way about what it is you're talking about, because realistically, the president of the United States is not supposed to even though in a lot of ways they can and other presidents have had wars with the First Amendment before, including Roosevelt, you know, the darling of the liberal intelligentsia. In historical terms, even that guy kind of went to war with the Constitution, I mean, squashed individuals who were involved in God help us all, you know, informing people about wars and things. He definitely silenced critics and put to bed a bunch of assertions that would have been negative during his presidency. And that's just one example of a guy shutting things down. A guy named Lincoln did it too with the press, and on and on. We could go many people left right center wigs, tories, and even parties that I don't even know if they really ever existed, all at different times crushing that allegedly allegedly sacred cow that is the freedom of speech and freedom of press in America.
Speaker 6: And Trump being Trump, did what he does best, throw a tantrum and burned the bridge to ash. But now, all these years later, Stern has come back swinging. Because if there's one thing he knows better than anyone, it's that once a joke, always a joke, and the latest bombshell, Oh it's a doozy. If you thought Trump embarrassing himself on Stern's show was bad. You haven't seen anything yet. Howard Stern and Donald Trump were once like two loudmouth peas in a gold plated pod. Trump would waltz into stern studio, basking the attention and say things no sane person running for office would ever admit out loud.
Speaker 9: Well, Trump hands down whenever you put him on the air. Now, this is before he was running for president. He was an open book. He would say anything. And you know, oddly enough, during the campaign and even now, people quote these interviews that any big time. It was quite surprised when they dragged out every single Donald Trump interview I had done.
Speaker 2: See, it's not a surprise.
Speaker 1: He has actually participated in this and again through surrogates, pushed it out there. He wants to maintain relevance because who in the hell is paying attention to satellite radio at this point. And it's also wondrous to take a look at even the bad remnants of the sloppy you know, what do you call that?
Speaker 2: Anyway? I don't know.
Speaker 1: It used to be called a van dyke, where you allowed a little beard piece to grow and no go like half a goatee, but just the lower half. Anyway, He's not only dyed his slightly puffy jebro, but he's also done it to this, uh you know, bad facial hair. He's got run in here again trying to appear young. It's funny, and he's being interviewed. It looks like on ABC somebody's deciding to interview him. And the caption reads New This Morning, Howard Stern, one on one radio legend on Trump quote he would say anything anyway. Of course, that's part of the point. But let's let's go further.
Speaker 9: And in some ways I felt it was unfair to Trump because like, for example, they were fond of quoting that Donald Trump had something to said, something to the effect that STDs were his personal Vietnam.
Speaker 6: Stern, being the king of chaos, would tee up the most absurd, over the top questions, and Trump, desperate to be liked by the cool kids, would answer with the enthusiasm of a man who just discovered microphones exist. It was a bromance built on mutual ego stroking, and for a while it worked like a charm.
Speaker 1: See this very much reminds me of this little thing that used to go on when I was a kid and we discovered that you could take a boombox or various radios and they had a microphone on them and you could just record you and your friends saying and doing wacky things on audio and play them back and laugh hysterically at cursing, fart jokes, or even farting directly on your boombox. You know, you're farting on your boombox to get the best noise. Stuff like this, and that's what it reminds me of and people when they go into radio stations, not for the first time, but sometimes for the first time, but definitely when it's kind of new to them and they start to realize that they're reaching millions of people that they don't have to look in the face or hundred Even if you're looking at hundreds of people on a small signal in a local area, you know, somebody will walk up to you who knows you or vaguely knows you and go, hey, I heard you on the I couldn't believe you said or did this, and you were talking about it, and you can baskin some attention there that is really interesting. It's like showing up on TV for any reason, and somebody recognizes you. Donald got access to unedited, unfiltered, unfettered live radio more with the Stern Show than he did any other radio show for decades.
Speaker 2: And in a way, Trump is probably real and probably.
Speaker 1: Doesn't realize at all. Actually nobody on his team realizes that the reach of Howard Stern at the time that Trump was a super popular guest, probably assisted, believe it or not, in burning him forever into the minds of millions of listeners. For Stern, Stern had millions of listeners. I don't know what his deal is today, but he had millions of listeners, some of them very impressionable and some of them so tribe oriented, well ahead of the current curve of the politics where it's like be on my team or to hell with you completely, you and your family. You should be deported, you should be dead if you disagree with great.
Speaker 2: Leader, to hell with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a real thing, and that was really happening. And Trump may have been very much inadvertently assisted by this to his rise to power. Legitimacy granted to him because of this, believe it or not, exactly the opposite of what this media person and this YouTube creator whose name is let's see well, the YouTube channel is America Unfiltered, which is obviously the point of what he's trying to do here. Even this guy is probably gonna make all of the wrong assumptions about what the real impact and the lasting impact indeed of the Stern interviews and the fact that him and his cronies and his surrogates are out there. I do mean Stern are out there pushing the old pieces of tape out there to remind people before this guy was president, guess what I had?
Speaker 2: Aren't I cool?
Speaker 1: Maybe you should remember to pay attention to my new stuff where you know, I go in early in the morning and I grumble about it. But that's the only way I know how to live, because I've been doing that for fifty years now, folks, says my imaginary concept of Howard Stern in my own head. Anyway, let's get back to this video for a minute, but I'm not going to stick with it too much longer, because there is so much more to cover, uncover and recover from in the new cycle.
Speaker 2: As it has been for the past week, then twenty sixteen happened.
Speaker 6: Trump wants the ultimate guest for Stern's let's see how ridiculous this can get style of radio, decided he wasn't just going to be the punchline. He was going to run the whole damn circus.
Speaker 1: Oh missed opportunity there. He decided he was going to be the joke and the punchline from now on. But anyway, let's see what this guy has to say.
Speaker 6: Further, He dove headfirst into the mega movement, while Stern, a guy who had spent years roasting hypocrisy for a living, looked at the spectacle and went, oh hell no. Stern backed Hillary Clinton, which to Trump was the ultimate betrayal because in Trump's world, loyalty is not a two way street, It's a one lane road paved in gold. Leading directly to his ego, Stern always wanted to call out nonsense when he sees it. Started dragging Trump's presidency like a bad reality TV show that somehow got renewed for four seasons too many.
Speaker 2: Okay, interesting concept, but again he.
Speaker 1: Has falsely, falsely equivocated this to the wrong stuff.
Speaker 2: All the way around.
Speaker 1: Stern is utilizing this for a completely different reason. And Stern had to back Hillary and had to back the left wing candidates.
Speaker 2: No matter what.
Speaker 1: Even though it is con well, it contrasts. It absolutely contravenes. It is a complete turnaround from where this guy would logically land. He should be with the chaos candidate. He should be with the guy who is a disruptive person, because.
Speaker 2: That's his clan.
Speaker 1: He is the class clown after all, overgrown, overaged, way well over the hill maybe, but he's the king of the class clowns, not necessarily the king of all media, as he declared himself to be, but definitely somebody who is interesting and has been interesting as an interviewer, etc.
Speaker 2: Etc. But the point is.
Speaker 1: Cern had to back Hillary. But how did Trump take it? I don't think he really cared because I don't think he sees Stern as all that relevant. He is just a wrong on the ladder that he stepped on on his way to elevating himself to a point of being taken seriously by the massive corporate meeting, which would normally again be an absolute opposition.
Speaker 2: Howard's turned anything he supports. So are you getting how this game is played? Yet?
Speaker 1: Of course John Cena had to be the bad guy recently in the WWE and turn on Cody Rhodes at the best of the rock in front of a live audience, who gives the cut his throat signal. There's nobody else who could have done that, or should have done that, or had to do that. And then he had to tell people it's because he was underappreciated all these years. Well that's more of really why Donald was motivated personally to go forward with his thing. He was underappreciated and he wasn't being taken seriously enough. So how do I be taken seriously? If Barack Obama can be taken seriously that Kenyon that everybody laughed at me for calling.
Speaker 2: Out, then I absolutely can be taken seriously.
Speaker 6: He went from playfully teasing Trump about his bizarre life choices to flat out saying this guy is running the country like a game show host who lost the Can.
Speaker 2: You please just hear me out?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: No, all work management platforms.
Speaker 1: With the Okay, sorry about that again, we get interrupted by the h you know, commercials on YouTube. I'm not paying Google for that. I already pay them for something else and probably other things through a surrogate, but enough is enough. I'm not paying Google to have commercial free YouTube, So sorry, about that cards. He called the presidency a disaster, which, let's be honest, was like calling a five alarm fire a bit of a situation. Stern wasn't pulling punches, and Trump, well, Trump doesn't do constructive criticism.
Speaker 2: The man thinks every critique is a personal attack.
Speaker 6: Which is ironic coming from someone who spent half his career firing people on television. So Trump did what he does best. He threw a tantrum. The days of buddy buddy interviews.
Speaker 1: And I'm allowed to criticize people, I'm allowed to put them down and insult them. But don't you dare insult me or anybody that I happened to have proof of.
Speaker 6: This week, ward oversharing were over. Trump turned on Stern like an expired carton of milk, vast sour and with a whole lot of unnecessary noise. Suddenly Howard was a bad guy, a phony and out of touch media elite, which is rich coming from a guy who once put gold toilet seats in a plane. The playful banter gone, The bizarre oversharing confessions dead on arrival. Now it was just another name on Trump's ever growing list of people who hurt my feelings and must be punished immediately.
Speaker 2: The media is the enemy of the people. In Howard Stern is one of those enemies.
Speaker 1: But unfortunately he's not even relevant enough for me to go after, because if he was really a failing loser, then it wouldn't matter.
Speaker 2: I would just let him fail. And I have many other people that I can go after.
Speaker 6: And then there was Milania, silent, expressionless, staring off into the void like a woman whose soul left her body sometime around the Apprentice era.
Speaker 1: See this is where we have to assume that Millennia Trump had a soul in the first place.
Speaker 2: But I know people are gonna be mad. Why are you taking Melonia? I know, I know, don't waste your time with the messages.
Speaker 6: Okay, she had always been more of a background character in Trump's chaotic world, but as the rip between Trump and Stern deepened, Millenia's silence became deafening.
Speaker 1: I got to give him points for this because he almost said what I think, which is that effectively, Milania is an NPC in the Trump video game, whether he's playing it, or we're playing it, or we're just watching the in game pieces, where you know it goes to a cinematic part that you're supposed to watch because you achieved some part of the game. You've lived long enough to get to this, so you get to watch it. She's just part of that in my mind. And she's definitely an NPC. You're not meant to interact with her really, and you know, she says what's scripted for a reason, just like when Hulk Hogan and Macho Man Randy Savage were arguing over who indeed is the best person to protect Miss Elizabeth some of.
Speaker 7: Them, And like Howard, I was on Howard Stern show as much as anybody, and he was great at that time, and then he went woke. And since he's gone woke, his ratings have gone down the tubes and he sort of went anti.
Speaker 1: He was great at that time, then he went woke. Howard Stern was always on the leftist side of things, and the two of them should come together on the idea that they're both pro Israel to an extreme degree. But that doesn't work. And funny thing is he's talking about Howard Stern's ratings. I don't think that ratings are collected for satellite radio. If they are, they're done internally and they're competing with themselves. They're not in the regular market, and they're not being taken out there like Nielsen and the Home Family thing and Arbitron and all these other ratings things which account for what happens with broadcast media. Although broadcast those types of things, Nielsen and Arbitron and you know, and Birch and all these different companies that used to do that, they're still out there kind of doing it, and they have included some of the digital media. But I know for a fact that it really is not a factor when it comes to Howard Stern and what he does nowadays. So Trump is just making this up as he goes because there's no real analytics to back any of what he's saying here. It's just I don't like him anymore. So he's no good and he's not being all good to me now, so I don't like him.
Speaker 2: So he's failing.
Speaker 1: Like the New York Times, who has taken in about a billion dollars this past year in revenue. I don't know how you fail taking in a billion dollars unless you're spending more than a billion dollars, and I doubt the New York Times spent more more than a billion dollars this year. Plus somehow people are signing up for monthly subscriptions to The New York Times, so you can look at more than one article a month.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, I don't know the full.
Speaker 1: Story of their revenue, but what's being publicly shared. Failing is a hell of a thing if you're taking in a billion dollars worth of business. I mean, I would worry more about the fact that you're moron running something that has that much money coming into it. But then again, we have this thing called government, and you know, do they get the best people? Know?
Speaker 2: They send us.
Speaker 1: They send us people from the asylums that are criminals of all sorts, and some of them, I imagine are good people. But yeah, I'm talking about our government, by the way, not the Mexicans and whatnot. But anyhow, we'll get to that in a moment. Let's just stick with this for a minute more and then we'll get to some other interesting audio.
Speaker 2: Trump for a couple of reasons.
Speaker 9: But I was on his show a lot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he has a best of did you ever see the best of?
Speaker 2: Best of?
Speaker 7: Howard Stern? I don't want to promote it necessarily and I was there for just about all of them, the best of We had good shows.
Speaker 2: Who was good?
Speaker 7: But he's changed and you know he doesn't do the ratings anymore.
Speaker 9: No, he doesn't, doesn't have to.
Speaker 2: He's almost finished.
Speaker 6: Kat Do you remember Howard would you take a fine?
Speaker 1: Okay, sure, he's almost finished and he doesn't do the ratings. And the best of Howard Stern? You ever see this, he's only been doing it for forty years. Whenever he goes on break, there's a best of Stern and Serious XM has two channels devoted to Howard Stern and only one of them runs the live you know show once a day when it's happening, and then immediately runs an after show while they're preparing.
Speaker 2: To do what rerun the show from that day.
Speaker 1: So and then on the other channel you never know, but they have a schedule I guess where they play all sorts of clips from the past and that's the exam experience. Meanwhile, you know, he's been around for fifty years. So going back to JP's rundown, just just per a quick look again at the rest of the media. Attorney General Bonta Urgent urgently issues consumer alert for twenty three in ME customers. That's from let's see a well oag dot c A dot gov.
Speaker 2: So there's a.
Speaker 1: Well a Canadian government story there anyway. Twenty three and ME bankruptcy updates stock falls to penny territory as California urges customers to.
Speaker 2: Delete their data.
Speaker 1: On twenty three in me, Google accidentally erases many users timeline data, wiping out years of travel, et cetera. That is from phone Arena dot com. Let's see Emergency Abundance in unveils Data City, Texas, world's largest twenty four to seven green powered data center with future hydrogen integration, no kidding. That is from fuel Sellsworks dot com. University at Utah partners with Abundance Institute in quest for unsurpassed social societal impact. That is from k s L dot com. Okay, the Meager Agenda of Abundance Liberals that is from The Washington Monthly dot com. And that ends is odds and ends.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: And I didn't even finish the media scrom you know, streaming TV, advertising, repeats, cables problems Simul Media's Jonathan Stirr. Okay, so that's from beat TV. Oh excuse me, beat dot TV b E E T so feet but with a b uh dot TV the new Deep State television. Okay, and that's from Slate dot com. Uh the boys squid game common side.
Speaker 2: Affects Trump TV shows anyway.
Speaker 1: Analyst cuts ads spending forecast, with streaming gaining while broadcasting cable decline in twenty twenty five. So in that first quarter they realize, guess what streaming is up, broadcast is down. Welcome to the twenty first century TV rev dot com, TVRV dot com anyway. That's the stuff from JP's newsmandal. And that's all there is to that. But let's get back to the serious news and deportation Nation, send them to jail. In quotes, GOP officials keep saying Trump can arrest people for protesting. Oh did I mention that already? Yes, I did, Mother Jones. Anyway, maybe we'll get into that. But I got other stuff to hit, including two time heavyweight champion George Foreman at the age of seventy six. And this actually made me pretty sad. And that happened on the twenty first again, a Friday incident that we didn't get to cover because I was on with nature.
Speaker 2: Boy doing the third rail.
Speaker 1: Anyway, let's go to business today, Dot I n okay more and this is the headline. Okay, more than fentanyl. Eggs now the most smuggled item from Canada to US.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Since October, US Customs and Border Protection CBP has recorded three thousand, seven hundred and sixty eight seizures of bird and poultry related products at all US borders, compared to three hundred and fifty two ftanyl seizures in the same period. So if you're keeping score at home, what we're saying is less than ten percent, Okay, so ten times plus more seizures of eggs and poultry really products are coming and getting caught at the Canadian US border, ten times that of fentanyl because ventanyl is nearly a nothing thing coming from Canada. It's mostly coming from Mexico. If you want to watch a border from ventanyl. Anyway, Here it goes from the article, which is, let's give credit where credits due. Let's see it was updated March ninth, blah blah blah blah. Okay, should we give the author credit because it looks like it's just a staff written piece with no byline Anyway, let's just read the opening part of it. US border agents are seizing more legal eggs than fentanyl, has poultry smuggling surges amid soaring prices and avian flu concerns. Since October, US Customs End Border Protection has recorded. Yeah, just like I told you in the initial headline. So I'm pulling away from this already, but I find it interesting just in the headline itself. Okay, And if you don't, I don't know what to tell you. Cable TV networks could soon lose seven billion every year as one of their biggest revenue sources. See another one of these stories, and I say again, perhaps Robert F. Kennedy Junior is bringing a reckoning to the situation which is necessary and will be productive.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 8: I Yo Yovis Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'chill effect revelation Through conversation, The War.
Speaker 10: State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president too high undred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot com to.
Speaker 1: Use expressed by cooler stools there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com do not necessarily reflect the views of the Jelly dot com or Jeff o'chelli, and we are.
Speaker 2: Not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 8: Thank you, that is.
Speaker 11: Crim falls.
Speaker 12: Falls God to love, not fall that don't out there there dot on Earth.
Speaker 11: Come to bab, comes.
Speaker 13: To bable, comes a ball.
Speaker 11: That's from a someone. The last thing says thought Falter, not fall that, Oh no better bed dot wist.
Speaker 13: Talk to Bud, to Bud.
Speaker 10: To bu.
Speaker 11: Yeah exist start, I don't do that.
Speaker 13: Dunk all that do not up talk about come to boup, talk about.
Speaker 1: You. I know that.
Speaker 13: What's notice that's the sound forever hotel, free of friends, when it's still time.
Speaker 11: To die, Walter.
Speaker 13: THEA said, she that's got they go up their sun fall that don't go there, up there, got on als
Speaker 11: Come