Speaker 1: This is the seventy seven w ABC Mini cast.
Speaker 2: I had invited a guest and she had accepted. She said, yes, I will be with you at the studio, and then she canceled.
Speaker 1: That's what socialists do. They're afraid, they're afraid of the facts.
Speaker 2: They're afraid to discuss topics because they think that we're going to attack them or they're gonna feel bad. Dadialisa Avi las Chavier, Chevalier, Chevelier, Okay, I want to start with something that happened, and the fact that she canceled on me was a.
Speaker 1: Slap in the face.
Speaker 2: Dadiyalisa agreed to come on this program. We announced the interview, she confirmed, then.
Speaker 1: She backed out. Then she backed out.
Speaker 2: I'm going to read to you some of the texas that her assistant actually text me, And to be honest with you, I'm disappointed because I couldn't believe that she would let me down or let us down, because it wasn't a letdown for me, it was a letdown for our entire listener, for all of the listeners here on WABC. And she responded, actually she didn't respond. Natahlia Dadi. Alisa's assistant responded, I am truly so sorry.
Speaker 1: It is completely on me as well.
Speaker 2: I had so many emails come in after the win that I didn't realize she had all the critical commitments that day.
Speaker 1: Meantime, we spoke to them three weeks ago. Three weeks ago they.
Speaker 2: Committed to come on the show, and we promoted it. We told you she was coming on, and I was excited because I wasn't inviting her to attack her, to antagonize her, to make her feel bad. I invited her to the show so that she can speak to the people about her socialist ideology, what she was going to do for New York and for her constituents. She continues to say, I take full responsibility. It's fully my fault, and I really apologize for the inconvenience. This is her assistant. I've got to give her credit because you know what, she took one for her boss, or for suppose I believe she'll be her boss, because he hasn't won the elections yet. Things could happen between now and then, and if New Yorkers in that district in Harlem, Inwood Washington Heights and the Bronx wake up and decide to come out and vote for the general elections, maybe we'll get a Republican congressman coming in because there are a few candidates that are going to run against her in the primary, so she's not a.
Speaker 1: Shoe in, so you know.
Speaker 2: Then she continues, it was never my intention to disrespect you or dismiss you. It's really important to me and to dad Yalisa to engage with the people on issues that matter.
Speaker 1: And I hope my mistake doesn't tarnish your view of her.
Speaker 2: He's saying to me that she doesn't want what happened to tarnish my view of dad Yalisa. You know what, it did tarnish my view of Dadiya Lisa, right, because when you give your word.
Speaker 1: To someone, you keep it. There's no excuses.
Speaker 2: That's why this program, this show is called no excuses, because people that fail always have an excuse for a reason as.
Speaker 1: To why they have failed.
Speaker 2: So I wrote to her and I said the show is called no Excuses, and she says, fully heard, making no excuses for my actions. Take full responsibility for this. It is my mistake as her staffer. You know, I gotta give her credit, not Dahlia. You know what, you're trying to take the blow you know, you're trying to assume the responsibility, but it's surely not yours.
Speaker 1: It's your bosses.
Speaker 2: She knows that we needed to speak about issues that maybe made her uncomfortable. And by the way, she never went to the Dominican Day parade, never went to the Dominican Day celebrations, never went to any of the activities of the community that elected her in the primaries. Okay, after she beat Adriana wespayatte and I've.
Speaker 1: Always said this and I'm saying it today.
Speaker 2: She did not beat uspayat Espayat beat himself.
Speaker 1: He is responsible for his loss.
Speaker 2: People lose because of their conduct, because of what.
Speaker 1: They did or didn't do for their community.
Speaker 2: People remember what happens before in elections. They don't wait to see what happens during an election to decide who they're going.
Speaker 1: To vote for.
Speaker 2: They look at what did you do in the past two years to deserve my vote? And the people spoke loud and clear. He didn't deserve their vote and they didn't vote for him, and he lost. She didn't win. But listen New York Harlem Inward Washington Knights in the Bronx, the district that Adriana Wespajat represented has an opportunity to say no to socialism. The GOP needs to look at the candidates that are running and they need to back one of these candidates up. Support them. We still have another two and a half months maybe to go before the primary elections. Let's not allow for Dadrialisa to just win automatically.
Speaker 1: Let's give her a battle.
Speaker 2: You know, if you're running for Congress, you're asking people to trust you with one of the most important jobs in government. You have to answer questions, you have to defend your position, Dosa. You have to be willing to sit across from people who might disagree with you.
Speaker 1: That's called leadership. But let's let's let me make something very clear.
Speaker 2: The door is still open, Dad Yalisa, the door for no excuses on WABC is still open for you to come on. You backed out once, but the invitation still stands.
Speaker 1: So if you can find the courage and yes, grow a pair of balls, come sit across me. I'm not gonna ambush you. There's no tricks, just.
Speaker 2: A microphone, your record, my questions, and real conversation.
Speaker 1: The door is open.
Speaker 2: The question is are you willing to walk through it, and let's remember something else.
Speaker 1: Nobody is entitled to a congressional seat.
Speaker 2: Nobody is a shoeing because politicians say so, nobody is a shoeing because they have endorsements. And nobody is a shoeing because they're connected to Mayor mon Dami