Speaker 1: Welcome to the snarts Egg. You're about to teach.
Speaker 2: Your name's glazed by the Great Chris Ray, God, Derek A. Black, Ben and Tom Sweeney. Sit back and prepare for some ship. Sit back and prepare for some lady.
Speaker 1: We did it. We did it, guys, we did it. We did it. What do we do?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Start Tak Podcast. Everybody, It is me, Chris, it is him Sweeney.
Speaker 1: I don't think that what happened you the w P? What do you? What is that? Remember? The white power or whatever? Isn't that white? Isn't that what that is? Oh? That's what that is? I thought that was another like six, you're you're thirty years old? Okay, one, it's worse, It's worse, yeah or better? I don't know. Man. Sure sure.
Speaker 3: Stark Tank Early access, ad free exclusive episodes go over there Stark Tank top shop for merch.
Speaker 1: You know what it is. Uh, we've got we've got some.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's been a juicy week. Actually, yeah, from everything not happening, A few things just happen, which is kind of verse works.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ebbs and flows and yeah, absolutely, yeah. What do we want to start with? I feel like, uh, there's.
Speaker 1: A there's a few. For there's one.
Speaker 4: There's one that's kind of like insane, that doesn't really make sense.
Speaker 1: Do you do you have something? Yeah?
Speaker 4: But I think you probably you already probably know about it. The the rampage Jackson Sun thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't want to start with that. Want to start with that? It's crazy? I don't I don't want to start with that. Letna start with let's get the elephant the room, especially because uh uh there's a post about it. You posted about it on Instagram. Oh yeah, that's right. Is our commander in chief fucking dying?
Speaker 3: Oh he's clearly dying the makeup watches. Did you see his hand without the makeup watches? He looks like a fucking drow girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I guess How badly is he dying is really the question, because everyone's technically dying, especially when you're old. Sure, right, so like just like various as a fat like almost eighty year old or however old he is. How bad is it? And there's some people speculating that it's pretty bad, But I I'm just you.
Speaker 3: Know, you're tempering your expectations one hundred, which is.
Speaker 1: You know why why? Oh? I just want to I remember hearing that Dick Cheney was gonna like it was fucked, and then it gave him a fake heart, and I was like, oh cool, oh fucking fake heart. He's still bumbling around and zombie. He's still bumbling around, still alive, he has no pulse. Isn't that crazy? And I was just like, oh, okay, So that that is the one thing that made me feel like God damn it. However, I feel like Trump's too stubborn to take a zombie heart, you know what I'm saying, a donor heart, and I think he's like, no, I'm gonna have to be on all these medications and do all this in the what if I get a Liberals heart? What if? Because I've heard, I've heard the neurons. This is this is complete anecdotal bullshit, but I've heard like this one guy that got a Donori Fletcher and he got a donor from a from an Asian woman, and he was like, the neurons in the heart, because neurons. You know that you got neurons of how many trillions however many in your brain, I don't know, don't quote me, uh, and then there's some in your heart not nearly as much, but uh, he was saying, like I started dreaming starting his eyes were starting to change. Yeah, he was like, I'm CTI Fletcher.
Speaker 4: I feel Chinese understand that. For a while, it was like, what do you mean this eyes would change?
Speaker 1: I want I want to do kung fu all of a sudden instead of lifting weights. Like he gets a new heart, and then he becomes nicer, like yeah, he gets it. He gets a sensible person's heart, Spider, and he's like, you know what, I kind of don't want gool eggs anymore. That's kinda I kind of don't want brown people to suffer him. Did you see him like talking about like how I want I'm trying to get into heaven or whatever. It's weird ship for him to say. What was that?
Speaker 3: It's also weird ship for him to say considering like the the bar that he gave himself was like if I save seven thousand people a day, then I might get into heaven, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, which is why someone told him that there's no way you come to that conclusion on your own. Well, some pastor was like, hey, oh what you got?
Speaker 3: Well, I was just gonna say, like it's It's just wild that like, imagine being such a bad person and being aware that you're such a bad person, then you that you feel that seven thousand people a day.
Speaker 1: Enough might get you into heaven? Right? You know what I mean? Ye like to have that own reflection of yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to be like, it's gonna take me seven thousand people saved daily for as much time as I have left, yeah, to maybe get it, to have it.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what he thinks of himself. Yeah, I mean crazy, if you're you know, you're you're you're facing your own mortality. You start thinking of all the horrible things you've done. You're scared because uh Trump was one secular, isn't he was not a religious person? Started running right, So I started running. Now He's like, oh you started. What was he with the Bible? What street was he on? He was on a street like holding the fucking Bible something. He was like, yeah, yeah, yeah, he was on avy road fucking for ho whatever reason. Bibles to the British. Yeah, He's like, you guys need more Trump Bibles in your life. You need uh these Chinese bibles sold these Americans and pretending to sell bibles or whatever.
Speaker 3: I didn't see that he like what he's doing, it might as well might as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah again, yeah, he's It's I hate that you even have to say that. It's because it's like yeah, we yeah, of course he sucks. But you know there are certain people, you know, you would see the comments. Dude, there's no media literacy anymore, man, none.
Speaker 3: It's it's it is actually like staggering how bad it is. Like, it's it's been pretty bad for like probably as long as we've been alive.
Speaker 1: Actually, but it's different. It is, Yeah, it is different.
Speaker 3: There's like an event horizon that you cross at a certain point where it's just like, yeah, it's kind of the same thing.
Speaker 1: With like almost blame I blame. I blame the Internet. Of course, people like not absorb right reading things themselves, like the idea of like how many times I going like I don't even know it's because of the fact that I've like I read fantasy shit and I read comics. Hearing people talk about stuff that like you didn't read that, you watched someone explain that yes, you never read that, yes, because the way because like they're just ill informed the wrong way. They're like, yeah, this happened and it's like, well, that's not I don't have your own opinions that for to tell them something. And that's why they do that fucking false dichotomy of oh, if you say something nice, like say you say something nice about Gavin Newsome, that means you must like him, right, And I'm like, when did this happen? Oh, because these fucking grifters tell them this ship. It's equated. They tell him this ship all the time, and I'm like, it's equating, Like you can't come to that conclusion on your own. It's like it's not normal.
Speaker 4: The same thing where it's like whenever you see people doing any of those dumb, fucking the stupidest debate that fucking correc debates or targe is like what can a white man do the black may can't do? And it's like, that's not what that concept is for white privilege, that's not what that fucking means. What I didn't say that, And it's like yeah, but you see, uh why And I'm like, someone take a Why did someone just take the shot?
Speaker 1: Like I don't know it. It's like, dude, once upon a time.
Speaker 3: That's stupid kid ruined everything by the way that kid who missed held because now he's behind shields all the time, you know what I mean, because he's all paranoid about it, but trying to I do.
Speaker 1: Better than any other assassinated. That is true, Dude, His hand looks crazy penetrating. We've heard about everybody, so I know everybody was talking about his fat fucking ankles, which you know a lot of times is associated with congestive heart failure, especially when you're old, right, because I remember once I like me, dealing with some HRT stuff, and uh, when you first get on like testosterone replacement therapy for example, the first thing, you have a ton of water retention, and so you'll get fat acause all this shit will happen. Things will happen. There's ebbs and flows and shit. But when you're old, a lot of times it's like, Okay, this guy's fat as fuck and he's like eighty Okay, this is not yeah, this probably isn't just normal ebbs and flows. So people were monitoring that and then we saw the everybody's saying it's IV you know, and he's been getting IVS in his fucking hands to deal with these issues. And that's why they were putting on the foundation or whatever the fuck why Okay, I understand it. The face is fucked. It's been fun for a long time, right whatever. I barely even think about it anymore. It's just like, guys, come on, who is your makeup artist? Even you? Why is it such you know why? Yeah it is, it's not even close. It's probably why I like Pambani doing it.
Speaker 3: They you know what they It would have been funny if he just like if you just started wearing gloves, it.
Speaker 1: Was like its look, it would be preferable.
Speaker 3: It would make him look twice as evil though for some reason, like like a guy in a suit with gloves is like that is that is pure evil.
Speaker 4: Military, which is like always fantastic.
Speaker 1: You're rolling with an iron fist behind a velvet glove. The funny thing is imagine he just fucking melts fucking iron on.
Speaker 3: His he's he wears he wears two gauntlets everywhere.
Speaker 1: Now see see that's when you know his base would think that's the cool the ship ever, because that would be fucking it would be cool to be fair President, I'm going to work for you guys, and they'd be like, yo, I'm gonna punish something and it's going to not hurt me. I think like it might hurt my wrist, but so well, it's just like we talked about probably many years ago, if he shaved his fucking dumb hair off and uh and just fucking had a beard, like, the people that love him would love him twice as much because all of a sudden, now he looks like a fucking yeah he would look like a person. Yeah, he's masculine presenting, he would he would look like like menacing in a way, like all this dude's hard and only that, Like I don't know a lot of people do when they're bald, right, they grow a beard out. They want to look more intimidating instead of looking like they're cancer ridden. And I just it's a very interesting his. Uh I can't It's not that I can't wait because the things are gonna get cymically worse as we're older, but I want to be like a fifty year old and us looking back on how fucking cartoonish everything was in this era. Right, Yeah, it's it's gonna be if it's worse. That's the thing is, like, what if it just gets noticeable so economically, uh, worldly things could be worse. It could be, but as far as like say politics and the characters, I can't. I don't think this could work again. It has to. I think I think we all ought to be dead and then a psycholized the right things and flow in our lifetime because you think, think about all of the craziest dictators, I feel like Nero's the closest thing. Maybe and not even not even Nero is crazy, But he wasn't. He wasn't like poorly fucked with caked like. He wasn't in a way that seems so obviously.
Speaker 3: Like this dude is like like Palpatine almost, or it's like it's like you look evil, Yeah, like your hands are falling apart any of the like the the charisma that I got him that far, you know.
Speaker 4: He's like palpay without any of the strategy that got him far.
Speaker 3: Sure, it's like was a completely he just kind of fumbled. He just kind of bumbled into this. It really did. Just throw throws it at the wall.
Speaker 1: See what works.
Speaker 3: Yeah, obviously he's like I don't think I don't think he thought he was gonna win. No, the first time, I mean that that was the whole Uh, we're gonna win.
Speaker 1: He he was extremely surprised. That's why he had absolutely no plans. He was like, oh, he didn't have a cabinet. He was like, uh, that's what he kept. Actually quite a few people, which I'm gonna drain the swamp, except for all these people that are gonna keep the same baby, keep the same people.
Speaker 3: It's that moment in Spider Man where Norman uh is pinned against the wall just before the glider counts yes.
Speaker 1: Oh, he notices I'm the president, and it's so clear that he's like, I didn't want because he didn't. He there wasn't that much stuff that he did. He like adhered to a canful of donor the first time. And I said, he didn't really do anything. There's time to stay out of jail. He was like, fuck, you know right, and he's got a persecution hard. I gotta go hard on the paint. I gotta pretend to be killed. But the yeah, wouldn't be surprised, dude. When I when I'm looking back on this, uh, I think that it's so because I know, like I said, a lot of people on the left font and be like, I don't want to get into conspiracy theories. That's like where the right and the libertarians all lie. They all live over there. And I'm like sometimes you kind of have to peer into the void and think that, like Aukham's razor, is that with all of the crazy stuff that has happened, is that actually that crazy thing I can't.
Speaker 3: Square away is the fact that his ear is fine.
Speaker 1: Well, even I think he showed it on uh, stupid fucking Jogans such a there there is a Jo Rogan's complete fucking compromise cell out right, yeah, like he he showed the ear on Jo Rogan's podcast, and even Joe's like, huh, you know, I'm like you, I know what you want to say, pussy, I know you know he did get fucking clipped in the fucking ear.
Speaker 3: For me, it's there was actually like this looked for that too much for that much blood to be there, Your ear can't be that fine.
Speaker 1: It was a scar. There's no scars, I mean, and it was immediately fine. There was nothing to show for me.
Speaker 4: It just looked loney tunes.
Speaker 1: For me.
Speaker 4: The whole situation looked like this doesn't look like a real going. This looks like a D and D. Wh People are rolling ones and sevens and ship. Yeah, like it doesn't look like a real It might be, it might be.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 3: The thing is, like I could, I could believe everything about it because he's very killable. Uh, you know, a guy did explode that firefighter guy did explode so clearly. But there was hold on, hold on, there were live rounds, ye, clearly, And that would be a wild thing to attempt on purpose, if the goal was to fake it, right, to be like, oh, I'll take shots at you, but I'll miss barely, you know, and then it'll hit somebody behind you or whatever.
Speaker 1: But I feel like that is wild to believe that is his ear. I can't.
Speaker 4: That is all believable, right, Like I agree with you, but like, at what point is someone's life?
Speaker 1: Like, oh, they wouldn't have blown this guy's head off. It's like, why me why That's the same argument that people would make about nine to eleven. You wouldn't kill all these people. I'm like, what do you the proof of point? Let's just talk about Let's just talk about the insurance, Like like this insurance insurance claims denying people and having people die, tens of thousands of people dying per year, just by denying claims not giving the health care of the need. Now imagine saying they wouldn't do that. What do you mean, of course they would? Yeah, three thousand people versus tens of thousand fucking cars not being as safe, you know, not regulating cars as much, and having tens of thousands people die, fucking not regulating food, and then fucking hundreds of thousand people dying every fucking year from heart disease.
Speaker 3: My brain goes to I think people generally have a hard time being directly responsible for that. It's like nine eleven, right, Like, I think we knew about it.
Speaker 1: We didn't do anything for various reasons, but I don't think we would like necessarily be like all right, now you're going on a plane and you blow up the truth. I don't think that. I think I think I don't say why not? I mean, I know anything.
Speaker 3: About it that you need because I don't think you need to orchestrate that those things. I think those things would naturally happen, and you could just might you might as well just wait for them to happen.
Speaker 1: Thing is it would naturally happen. It's like whoa you know, I know they thwart they thought domestic terrorist tax all the time. Yeah, like this happened pretty frequently, so there's nothing to talk about, like the just some idiots planning something because they're just dumb. Maybe every once in a while you have like Timothy McVeigh that fucking goes through and actually succeeds, and like that because of circumstances, there could be a lot of things being thwarted to you of other people coming. But really when things start getting weird, like this is the connections of uh, Like it's like I understand the motivations of why something like that, and I love can happen organically, but then it's also just gets weird when you just see like ben Laden's connections sure that wore things get weird to me. It's just that it's.
Speaker 4: Eleven famously like known by the CIA, n FBI in different parts and he just didn't communicate each other.
Speaker 1: And it's just like there's a lot of fu Like, there's a lot of that doesn't that doesn't like there was a lot of prevention, right, that could have a lot of things, A lot of things could have happened that could have start.
Speaker 3: It's like anything with the FBI, it's like you always hear about. You always hear about like some guy losing his mind and shooting up a fucking I don't know a pet shop. Yeah, and then it's like, oh, he was definitely I knew about him, and they just didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: I mean, they called he's been reported already, and they're like, oh, we'll keep an eye on it. And then motherfucker went back to like, you know, just sitting through CP or something, to the donut shop. We'll keep an eye on it. And then they just go to Duncan Donuts and sleep there.
Speaker 4: Dumb kid sleep in the Dunkin Donuts refrigerator?
Speaker 1: Yea, yeah, what are you doing here? I wouldn't be surprised if like it was. I would say, okay, conspiracy brain, how how do they orchestrate it? Okay, so you need a patsy? Right, So they got that dumb kid. The dumb kid didn't take the shot. They shot him before he fucking took any shots. So then somebody exploded the other Yeah, so somebody to make it look real. And then there's some makeup artists. There's some makeup effects people like practical effects that are like they were like, uh, yeah, there's a war molone not that thing, but they were like, oh, with Trump's ears and stuff like that. There like, ah, that looks like some some some tricks that I can pull off very easily. So what I'm saying is obviously it it. It kind of takes Aukham's raser out the window because I think a crazy, disgruntled kid that wants to be the hero could be a little bit more believable. However, not by much, because when you have an evil piece of ship that a narcissist that wants to do everything to stay out of jail, you'll do anything to stay out of jail. So it's kind of like it's out of the realm of possibility that it could be completely manufactured. I think we just have hard times believing parts of it, just because we're decent people, if you know what I mean. It's kind of like the whole nine to eleven thing. But people are like, they wouldn't do that, and I'm like, yeah, you wouldn't do that, you would if you know we got dated is immediately we're talking about I know, we're talking about him, and it's mortality like it immediately. I don't know, I don't know I have to derail it like that that's just funny.
Speaker 4: I guess it is that, like I'm I don't put anything past a world government that like objectively doesn't care about people.
Speaker 1: That's what my brain.
Speaker 4: So it's like I can't like, I can't be like, oh that they wouldn't do that, because like why why wouldn't they?
Speaker 1: To me, it's just annoying. Yeah, to me, it's just annoying. Like it's just I'm like, all right, if you're even a little bit interested in history, yeah, like the atrocities that have been committed on people, right, even people that are technically their own people are so adjacent. It's it's not that weird. It's interesting, and to me it's fun. I always always get annoyed at people that get upset. The people that get upset like that are like, well when you start theorizing about conspiracy theories, because to me, it's fun. And then like there's people that get genuinely upset, like there might be like, uh a percentage of people to listen to just being upset because they've been groomed to be upset. And my I always want to be like, well, why why are you upset?
Speaker 3: Because because I mean this sounds like reverse rush Limbo to people, you know what I mean, or like reverse Alex Jones, reverse Alex Jones. I think just people have a thought process about conspiracy theories that feels inherently insane no matter what it's about, that like kind of carries along like an air of like.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is? I get it? And I get it too because I feel it and say, is that not? Is that not that? I don't that's the thing. I'm like, were you groomed into that? Why?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I just understand that it's a thing that happens. Yeah, I understand, you understand this thing that happens. But like I just personally, I just I don't care because I believe that I'm having fun And I think, like, you know, the diving into the uncomfortability is like is kind of the it's you kind of have to if you want to stimuli. I want to like stimulate any type of like oh we need to theorize like what the's going on there?
Speaker 3: But I think people, I think people look at it and be like, well, I don't want to have anything in common with Alex Jones.
Speaker 1: I think that's how people think.
Speaker 4: Maybe and I say, I think we're distinctly different. But I understand what you mean, but yeah, we're distinctly different.
Speaker 1: I just of.
Speaker 3: Course you understand. It's like whenever you definitely like you know what it is. It's the perfect analogy. It's like whenever the the Naruto headband kids in high school running with their arms behind there behind their uh, doing the Narudo runs in the middle of school, and you're like, I don't want to I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think I want to watch. I don't think I want to watch. I couldn't.
Speaker 4: I couldn't be that kid I was watching.
Speaker 1: It's definitely, it's definitely I would say I wouldn't do that. It's definitely on the same level, like I would think the same thing is at play. It's on the same level. Like, yeah, people that would judge anime as a whole on off of those retards, right, Like I completely understand that, because I mean, like, yeah, I Alex Jones is obviously a notorious retard. We know that. He's called it himself, he said on Jordan's podcast. Yeah, I'm a little retard of a little retard, so like we know that. But then it's like that You're absolutely right that people like to group that whole thing. And there I'm like, no, it's like, why is everybody theory? It's just I don't like when people I don't like when I just see people are so you didn't come to this conclusion on your own. You feel this way because everybody else has been kind of groomed to feel this way. I'm like, I, you know, like in the conformist thing, A lot of times I get annoyed by that where I'm like, hey, man, can you not can you not like, can you not theorize about this without thinking about Alex Jones? Why? Well?
Speaker 3: I think it's also it can also be the reverse where I feel like it's also like now conspiracy stuff is so mainstream with it with the Epstein stuff, yeah, that it like it almost becomes counterculture to not care of.
Speaker 1: Course, you know what I mean? Yeah, I hate that shit. So I mean that's what I was like. I I I get to a point where I'm like, why am I here? I don't like how people operate, Like I don't mean I don't like this thing, you know, like, oh, and I'm saying I'm saying this respect, this is this is all this is good. This is a good thing. Now we can talk about this I want to talk about anymore. Let's it's so played down. Kindly fuck you, like, honestly, this is fucking dumb puppet.
Speaker 4: You can't even kill yourself kindly like not like take your life, but like you know.
Speaker 1: Take my survivals or that you're I can't do it like I I honestly, maybe it would be a lot easier if I didn't commit to a relationship that's.
Speaker 4: Kind of someone someone cares about.
Speaker 1: You, people who got to ex communicate from your life. You gotta still leave, put people away and kill yourself, yeah, and then then everything will be fine. I think about this all the time.
Speaker 4: But when I write in my little journals, like I can't wait to take my final sleep, you know, yeah, like I can't cray over and over again, every entry is I can't wait to take dead plants, Deadpool, Deadpool, Deadpool.
Speaker 1: Sorry, going to interrupt all this. What's your uh hell? How long you got?
Speaker 3: I mean I've been saying, we've you could the audience can pull up clips. I've been saying for a while that I don't I don't think he's gonna make it through twenty twenty six O six. I like, I don't think he's going like twenty twenty seven is not going to be a year that he sees.
Speaker 4: I don't think he's not taking in to this presidency. Absolutely, I'm guessing I don't want to take your fucking bid uh.
Speaker 1: I kind of bit.
Speaker 3: I just it's weird that I have been saying it for a while and it's it looks like it's going to add him.
Speaker 1: He might, he might go forward. It might. I don't.
Speaker 3: I've always had a feeling like I don't know if he's going to see the end of this presidency.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't think he's gonna make it either. I thought he would just be you know, you exploded, you would uh but uh, you would think of some good old patriots that love the Constitution and want to protecting them. A tyrannical government would do something.
Speaker 3: But you know they're the executive order with the flag burner.
Speaker 1: No more free speech about that. That's the literal reason why he even mentioned it. He's like, I know people say it's free speech, but no, like essentially you like like paraphrasing. Now, I don't think so, And I'm like, that's not how that works. It is what it works.
Speaker 4: It bothers me so much because that is like like, look, dude, look I do not have a real love for America. I don't I respect this country what it is. I respect how much people. I don't really love.
Speaker 1: I love, I love, I love my country. I don't respect it. I mean I kind of with you.
Speaker 4: You can content for what I'm saying, the same if I explained myself to probably the same. But it's like I think that so much has happened here that has been like undeniably influential to the rest of the planet in a way that is just like unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Is that fake?
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean I hit it off. I guess I don't want to touch a worm. Can you, like, have you been in contact with RP Junior Region.
Speaker 1: I don't think you have. You think you're not completely confident.
Speaker 4: There's not a wor on my back. I know that because you would have had different reactions.
Speaker 1: It's good to see you.
Speaker 4: But allow me to continue if you have. But if but it's like the same time, it's like I don't I don't have a patriots and mindset, but the idea of the American flag that that idea does make sense and it is a cool thing, you know, like why we have it, what it means. It's like, all right, I respect that we're allowed to protests that even if we don't agree with it.
Speaker 1: And then he's like no, yeah, like you know, there's gonna be like especially if you know any fucking libertarians out there, if you know any of these people, the constitutionalist, all these fucking freaks, Like, if you know anyone listening, if you know any of these people, go ask them how they feel. Go see if they're real, Go see if they're about it, because if they voted or supported for Trump, they're not about it because obviously if they were real, they would never support him because he's been treading on fucking everything since the beginning, you know what I mean. So it's like even so what I'm just saying is poking fun because it's all this is all rhetorical. Of course, they're not about itical, they're not a fucking about that shit. They've never been about the conceration, never been about fucking rights and protections and nothing that shit. And it's just nice to have it validated at least you see in real time that like oh yeah, these people again. But this is like way more because now he's like, oh, I'm just setting up my dictatorial shift. Now I'm just setting it all up. You know. Oh I'm gonna put troops. I'm putting fucking troops and major cities where Second Amendment guys, where are you?
Speaker 5: I would I would anyone to alter this, if anyone, Like if if they would, they would have sprung him up, like actually it would have only January sixth.
Speaker 4: It would have been like times a thousand. There would have been a lynching.
Speaker 1: Like I actually would care about their guns, but it's like, okay, okay, again, they don't care about the guns. The people they listen to and take orders from would tell them to mobilize because they're like I said, they these people are like mensuring candidate's essentially, they don't they don't give a fuck about anything. They're waiting for Bingjapia or whomever they listen to give them orders and guidance because if they actually cared, they would be doing something. So since right, Trump's like doing all the crazy ship that they swear they would hate, just same as Alex Jones. Right, all good. I think I think he's out. He's got one foot, he's got one.
Speaker 4: I think he's trying to set up things to be is fucking air enough that even someone's pussys jd Vance can pick Like potentially.
Speaker 1: Why do you always do this? Man? Because I have so much that I want to get to and I want to have like a time, you know what I mean, thirty minutes, we got two more things to talk about it and then like we want to start questions at an hour in sure, and we got the other thing to do. Well, here's the idea, So cut in and don't put that energy in the podcast. I would I would appreciate that. Okay, Yeah, I see you, it's okay. Yeah. I just know what niggas get, man, niggas feed off your energy. Man. I know we know how people are. I don't know how people are. People are, their followers, they follow you, their parasocial They're gonna feel that energy. If you're like, oh this is great, and I'm like yeah this sucks, yeah, Chris, I'm gonna kill myself like this man. I was like, nigga, I just don't in real time, like all right, if you hate this, just fucking cut them off. Cut them off. Be like, Hey, you're gay? How about that? How about uh the destiny and uh and rajah.
Speaker 4: That stuff, to me is what happened. Now, you didn't hear about this about the he's meutioning like some kid in like on discord?
Speaker 1: Right, was that that or no? Something like that?
Speaker 3: The destiny stuff is hysterical to.
Speaker 1: How much do you know? Because I know I know a little bit enough, but I don't know if I I don't know who the girl is or I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know is that I guess he was sexting a minor or presumably a minor like or somebody who is at least very very young. I don't know what the how old is Destiny? Is he our age?
Speaker 1: He's not as old as dark he's older than you and I though it was like thirty four's on something. Actually, yeah, I think he's I have no concept of I think he's in his thirties. Man.
Speaker 3: But all I know is that he's he's in some hot shit for talking to people are sexually conversing with somebody who uh is viewed to be too young?
Speaker 1: Yeah to be talking? What is the end that way? I think there was kind of thing I don't know. I think there was something else too that was. Uh. The one thing I know for sure because there's I saw a bunch of those commentary freaks covering it. Was there's a YouTuber named Willie Mack right, and he made a video saying he reported Destiny to the police. Right. And the reason why, here's the thing that annoys me about this fucking guy, because he was one of those dudes that only talks about politics when it's about shitting on Hassan, like he doesn't actually care about politics, like oh, cash cow type thing. And he was an ally of Destiny because Hassan, you know, because Destiny hates Hassan. Blah blah blah. It was one of those gay alliances. But now that he's too he flew too close to the sun, and Destiny showed h Willie mack uh what would be considered CP because she was they said she was seventeen. I don't know who the girl is, but I know all I've heard is that Destiny was concerned sixty gigs of this woman because uh, some girl that some guy that she was dating at the time. I guess she lied about her age and she was sending all this stuff to this guy and then Destiny was holding this stuff to like he was gonna blackmail this guy or some some nefarious bullshit. But then it's like, Destiny, you have all this CP on your fucking hard drive, and he showed up WILLI Max some of it or something, and so Willie Max started freaking out, being like what the fuck Like, obviously he doesn't want to be implicated in all this stuff, so he reported him to the police. But the thing that annoys the the thing that annoys the fuck out of me about all this stuff is like, there are so many there are so many fucking perverts that are doing like crazy shit, and these people, like I just want people to just understand, this is commentary, as they call commentary slop. These guys have no fucking morals. The only reason Willie Mack reported him is because he's directly involved. He would never report him if he didn't see it right, But he would just be like, that's crazy. I'm going to distance myself from Destiny. But when has he ever gotten involved in reporting the amount of things that he's covered that it has to do with he like illegalities, He's never felt, you know, morally obligated to call the police. Or anything like that. But now that he could be implicated and it's like, oh you saw something, so he got scared and Destiny I've been telling you guys that, uh, Destiny's a fucking retard. And I don't know why people think he's smart, because even in his defense with this, he was like, well, I was saving it because I didn't know if I was allowed to delete it. I didn't know if I needed to keep this evidence or I'm like, he's first he said, he said he didn't think if he deleted it would be viewed as deleting evidence. Yeah, are you fucking like, First of all, he's lying. He kept it because he liked it, Like you don't, you don't fuck it, you don't keep No, he's not that. Look at here's the thing why I'm saying he's stupid. Is his his cover for trying to explain his way out of this. This is what this is.
Speaker 3: When I first, it's more illegal to keep that than it is it is. Yes, and if you wanted to keep evidence of like conversations or whatever, you don't.
Speaker 1: Need the videos. Yeah, he's keep the conversas though. And this is the thing, he's stupid for making this explanation. This is the thing that's pissing me off, not that like, oh, you're dumb, Like how could you not know this? It's no, he knows. He's now trying to cover. This is why I know Destiny is smart enough to know certain things. And this is why. Do you remember when I was saying he was villain maxing this fucking Israel, fucking Zionism ship where his argument, like when he was making arguments against Ethno states, you know, white supremacist, all those fucking Ethno nationalists, all those fucking freaks, he was debating them and saying the reason why you can't have somebody, you can't ethically displace people peacefully because they won't leave, and if they won't leave, that means you have to do it forcefully, violently. So that's the only way that's gonna happen. And so when it comes to obviously Israel Palestine, same thing, and all of a sudden, now he doesn't know. Now he's just like, oh, this is war. And I'm like, I've seen you thoroughly explain this shit when it came to Ethno nationalism for white people, and now all of a sudden, you don't know I know you know better. So you're fucking grifting. Someone's paying you a bag, You're you're villain maxing. Same thing. Now, let's go to this. He knows better that he shouldn't have seventeen year old fucking stuff on his thing. Now he's saying, oh, I thought I needed to preserve it. I'm like, your cover is so shit, it's so bad. It's gonna work for some people, it will, and that's the problem. Just like Vosh, he still had a big audience after he got caught with his uh CP and horse stuff, Like he still streams and shit, he's still fine. Now. The funny thing is, I don't think anybody reported him to the police if you feel me like so, like Willie Mack didn't report Vasha the police because he doesn't actually give a fuck. He only the only reason. But see he's covering it like as if he does care, Like this is I gotta get I gotta get ahead of this, I gotta I gotta do this. It's like the right thing to do, Like this is fucked up destiny. And I'm like, if it was, if it wasn't destiny and you weren't connected to what you wouldn't report it. And I want people to just recognize that that this scenario was so funny to be watching these fucking commentary freaks that were associated with Destiny to shit on Hassan. Now kind of scrambling and now everybody's kind of like, uh, all over the place. Now nobody knows what the right thing to think. Yeah, fuck, who should I shoot on now? Because like H three was based for shitting on Hassan, and then Destiny was based with on a Shan. But now he's got the CP and Ethan's been a little bit weird, but I think maybe I can still support him, like they're just doing this weird alliance thing instead of just being like this is all retarded, all of them, everybody involved. Do you remember we talked about saying the right the wrong people are are the ambassadors of like the left or bread too. Like I'm like, this is what we're talking about, Destiny, Vosh Hassan, Like these people are like no, these are the wrong people. And then there's so many people that are getting turned off from say, maybe hearing some real shit right because these are the best YouTube and Twitch has the offer.
Speaker 4: You just don't I don't know no one in the left cares enough about Like, no one that would be a person to like to so to be the ambassador left would take the time to stand on the internet instead of like trying to actively get shit done. Yeah, like everyone that really would care that is like built to be the person that like brings people to that side, is like, I'm like actually doing stuff to like make things better.
Speaker 1: I'm not you could do it. I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't based on the trajectory that where I mean, he could do it, why not, You're not Look listen, listen, you're not wrong.
Speaker 1: You're you're not wrong.
Speaker 3: He would like it's so sad that I really think like he could make a political like career for himself he gets out of prison. You're not wrong, Like that would have been an impossibility a while ago, but uh, I think it's very possible now.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just I know what they're you know what they're saying. It's like, how do you know he's even guilty? Did you see anything? I didn't see anything. Maybe he was framed by the government, but yeah, yeah there is brother, You're we're one hundred right, And I hate it. I I it's wild to me, the parasocial like bond that people form. It seems like it should be impossible to me. Yeah, Like there's the one thing it's like an easy train to get off of is when it has to do with child sexual abuse. What it calls SAM or whatever, child sexual abust material? Is that what it's called?
Speaker 3: Yes, child sexual it's gonna an acronym.
Speaker 1: Yes, crazy, Yes it does. I've learned through you know what I've I've learned this through these commentary people. Because there's this keeps happening.
Speaker 3: I think I saw that term or that that I thought it was like an agency.
Speaker 1: It might as well be. It seems like there's so much of this ship floating around. People are doing like like look and people shouldn't be surprised about destiny. There's been many things that he said over and over. The same thing happened with Vash. People put all these things and people kept saying it's taken out of context. And I was one of those fools since I didn't care about Vosh. I was indifferent to him, and I'm like, oh I talked to him one time, Okay, Yeah, I believe that these things were taken out of context because there's people that hated him because he's a progressive and they hate him. So I just on the surface was like, yeah, I can see how people. But then it turns out that stuff wasn't taken out of context. He was an advocate for and he was projecting. And same thing with Destiny. There was a lot of material that people have put out, but they're like, oh, you just hate Destiny because he's looking and told the tru you know that type of shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, turns out Destiny in particular to me was always just like because I remember him from so long ago, yeah, being just a.
Speaker 1: Weirdoh yeah, and being a complete fucking He was one of the first bigger people I had contact with, and he was being such a fucking piece of shit to me. Its particularly when I when I went easy on Ron because I believe and I still believe this that look, man, there's some people that are easily susceptible to propaganda, and I feel like at the time that's I firmly believe that's what happened to John Dron. You like you wanted to believe in something. He had these charismatic people telling him this shit. I talked to him behind the scenes and I was asking him, like, where you get your sources from? And he sent me some stuff that were not the best sources. You got me very easy to like. So I was like, I firmly believe that he's not some hateful bigot that was saying some shit because he truly believes that this is, this is this and that. And then sure right, Destiny was very fucking angry that I even said that, probably because I wasn't stroking him off, because I was like, no, it's not about you, Destiny. I just think that what I'm.
Speaker 3: Hearing, Derek is that you don't like Deity because you have a beef with Yeah, And.
Speaker 1: I was like, I didn't have a fucking be with him at all. But apparently he still didn't really like me because he he had he had a debate with bo Blacks years ago. I don't even remember about what. D Yeah, do you remember that guy, Tommy? Do you remember that that older dude that would stream Tommy chuckle? Oh, Tommy chuckles, Tommy. So do you remember that guy? Yea, so here there was a stream that he did. This is I don't really remember how many years ago, but probably before pandemic. I don't know but uh, they were on it. The boat Blacks and them were streaming or whatever. I was in the chat laughing because it was just hilarious, and uh, they were like call in. I don't even remember what it was about, but Destiny got win that I was on it, and he started talking mad shit about me, and I'm like, nigga, I haven't hurt like that time was probably twenty seventeen, the Jhontron thing or something. It was long ago. I was like, how the fuck do you even remember me? Like, I like, I've never We've never really crossed paths other than just me going easy on John Tron. I wasn't even being like, oh fuck, Destiny's a piece of shit. And I was like, why does he hate me? So that's fine, I think. I think I don't mind that. I can't remember what the hell I said.
Speaker 3: I've said something about him, Yeah, I don't know what the hell they were because it was an eternity ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's the thing, like if I did directly and then I'd be like, Okay, I understand why he's taking shots at me. But I was like, why is he fucking so maden? I literally don't know it doesn't matter. And then I know there was a few people that wanted me to talk to him when he started uh simping for for Israel, and I, well, I I just explained. I explained, I probably explained on the podcast, and I'm like, oh, I know he's villain maxing, and I gave you examples of how I know for that reason. It's there's literally no point there. It's just like when he does debates with people like fucking Finkelstein and all that shit. I'm like, this is there's no point in doing this. He has a solidified position that he's arguing for. He's not looking to have his mind changed or to be challenged. There's no point in talking to him and anyone for that matter that's taking that grifting position they're debating them is just for if I guess, if you want to boost your numbers, if that's what you want, I don't give a I think debate. I think debate is useless. I think conversation unless numbers, it's debating like Jubilee, you want to boost your numbers, It has nothing, there's no discourse. I you know, I never thought about that. You never thought about that, you know, I never thought about it about j J Jews believe, especially because it's not like they've taken a position.
Speaker 3: You know, I've never thought about that, the business of just making clickable.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and they're doing a good job because I saw one one negro conservative versus a bunch of or the opposite or whatever it was. Yeah, it was like a liberal radical versus a negro conservative.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's called they didn't say they didn't say negro, they didn't say.
Speaker 1: Not okay. It's not really a problematic. It is not okay anymore, just like saying colored. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: He says that those phrases are like, it's not the same. I under I understand it.
Speaker 1: What are you saying? What the conversation?
Speaker 4: Just think on it. But it's like, what do we are saying?
Speaker 1: Negro?
Speaker 4: Is like this is insane, but like whatever, Like it's the amount of ship that is already so prevalently out there. It's like this, these phrases are not going to make or break these communities any further than I already have been.
Speaker 1: I think it's the people that it's earth shadowing.
Speaker 4: You're willing to say it, I guess you're not gonna Really, it's not advertisable.
Speaker 1: I guess as far as I'm not arguing that it's earth shadowing to call it like say, hey, negro, like, it's still like I'm just saying that's fucked up to say, I guess it's not even I guess what I mean.
Speaker 4: You're right historically, yes, you are right. You shouldn't call somebody a negro.
Speaker 1: Like that's it was weird that you're a little bit of give that you're doing a conversation that he thought like whether it was as bad of a word by itself, as like as the things that we something like that was literally not said at all.
Speaker 4: No, No, I never I never said the inverse actually either. But all I'm saying is that's like, oh, okay, I guess this the fact that it's like they wouldn't label it that.
Speaker 1: I guess that it's funny and it's like that's they can't say that. It's like, but yeah, so much ship. That's but that's not the argument. The argument is they shouldn't do that for obvious reasons. I guess that's it. It's not nineteen seventy four. We can't say that's literally you know, Joyce wooll is you just fucking giant, fucking that colored That's what I'm like. He's this giant, buff guy, has his hat on backwards and all he does is shame shitty people at the gym, like you shouldn't do that. That's naughty. You're gonna called somebody colored, right he dude, he said, because he rightfully. So he got shipped for cosplaying as a Hulk Hogan when he died, or at least he showed. He's like, oh, recipes, hul Cogan. He was so great, and people are like, actually, Hulk Cogan sucks, like at least the guy Terry Blia that played Hulk Cogan is a fucking terrible person. And he was like, look, I don't know anything about that, and you know, and he's like, I don't know how he like treated coloreds or so, and it was like I did what he said paraphrasing obviously he said.
Speaker 4: He said like he said, well, I know the man, and every time he's been around me, he's only been kind to me. And he said, you should give me for giving me slack. You should give Stacked all the colored people that are the black and colored people that have been posting him as well too, that's what he said, right, And everybody's like, you just said colored, bro.
Speaker 1: It's a color, and it was just is it weird? Yeah, that was funny. I did see what the people of color colored?
Speaker 3: It has Wait, that's a good I've always hated the phrase people of color for that exact reason.
Speaker 1: It's just like, well, but what do you do it? That is but that is language in general though, well literally literally that whole thing. That's the whole thing. It's like, yes, it is very similar, but it's not at the same thing, just like nigga and just you change a few things and it's very fucking different, I understand.
Speaker 4: So like that's how people. People are very weird about language challenging and it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: It doesn't shatter me. I'm saying socially, that's why we're saying, like calling the people negro and the title would be crazy, it would be wild to say for Spanish laughs, negro.
Speaker 3: And that is kind of the thing that makes it that neuds it a little bit.
Speaker 1: It does because it's just like, I mean, if you're if you're non say, if you're like a Spanish speaker, it's what's the big deal. My friend's dad, my friend's dad. He's a little bit darker. You know, he's Hispanic. His nickname is Negro.
Speaker 4: Like these darkest Mexicans are weird because Mexicans will call people that are tan Negro, Negro and it's like, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Not what that work. That's morenos. That's not the same. Am I black? You know you feel most people are socially black, but I'm literally the color. My dad is black. I want to see your dad, dude, I've been like this depictures on my father. Well, we've got a surprise. Come on, he comes in first.
Speaker 3: It's just a giant has been Joe has been drawing a you're dad.
Speaker 1: She recently drew your dad. What is this is a shadow figure from fucking Fantasia over the Mountain, which is that's crazy. I didn't know the name, but I know the reference.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I remember Fantasia. Well, dude, that used to terrifyed. I was like, I was like three years old the first time I saw it.
Speaker 1: What's his name? That's one of my earliest memories. I didn't know he knew the name. That's crazy. What's his last name? You know it had a name Jones Terrbog Jackson. That's my dads last name. So Jackson, is he the villain of Fantasia? Yeah, he's dude, that thing who I didn't know idea brother would try to torture me with that, like he would turn on just go fast forward to that scene. And so I leave the fucking room. That your brother sounds like a dick. I mean you know, that's I think. Yeah, especially at that age as kids, that's siblings are horrible when they're around me, then you get like each other.
Speaker 4: But he wouldn't like he wouldn't like purposely frighten me.
Speaker 1: He would sometimes I thought like there was a there was like a horse portrait that we had black background, type of fuzzy velvet ship, and then it was just the horse's head. It fucking freaked me out as a kid too, And of course my brother would.
Speaker 3: That's such a terrible like the second human finds something that has power to dismantle somebody else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we levy it towards them.
Speaker 1: Crazy stupid kid And thinking of the things that scared me is so funny though, like head, I don't know, but I guess it was just because it was just the head it was weird. It scared me a lot when I was little. Clowns clowns. Clowns didn't do it for me, and it never freaked me out.
Speaker 3: I don't know why that didn't scare me, but like I was uncomfortable that they were that they were just allowed to do that, like wear stuff clowns like clowny Yeah, like because.
Speaker 1: Like why is this normal? Yeah? Like who is why is this normalized?
Speaker 3: Well, even as a kid, I remember I was thinking. I would think, like who wakes up and does this? Like all I could all I could think about was like that's a man, clearly, it's not like a creature, but.
Speaker 1: Like you chose to do this. Somebody's dad is doing this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, parmormals of you scare me really bad. And that is over and dozing and then it stops scaring.
Speaker 1: Mmmm. No, that that's That's pretty much it all I can think of those things. I'm sure there's other stuff, but stood out to.
Speaker 4: Me like I watched I would watch I would watch like the Extorcists over and over again, to the point that I wasn't scared, like I would be really scared. I doesn't scare me anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh the Troopicabra. The idea of the troop Oficabra actually gone frighten me a little bit, Yeah, a little bit. It got me. Being a Tupica far in America is hilarious. So it's not gonna get cow surrounded by Mexicans. Yeah, county was like fucking all people from uh they immigrated from like Sonora, and so they're all telling all these tales of the Cubicabra, like it followed them there, or some ship thinks that Cupicapa respects borders.
Speaker 3: It's like, you're in America, the cuper Cawpa doesn't have citizens, no.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 4: Like for me, it's like all of the fucking like fucking old beer and fucking work and like voodoo ship like that's like all of the spiritualities of like the fucking natives in like the Puerto Rico and African and ship. It's like none of that ship bothers. This is America.
Speaker 1: They're fucking like they don't they have no power here, got some pistol up the polo, one of them shoot all the paranorm fucking Corona's crying by the river and it's someone blows the brains brains out and it's like, dang, that's you know you can do that in a Red Dead because you know they have a ghost like chick. Really, I don't remember one one. Yeah, Into so really.
Speaker 3: Coronas Into a kind of a legally said yeah, like there's a she's in a state that owns.
Speaker 1: Probably not no, probably not, but like there's like an idea like that, she's like one of the lady ghost and address you can blaster Dude. I saw I saw a guy throw a hatch at her fucking and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, you just described a folklore as open source.
Speaker 1: Open so everybody can play it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess that's true domain public domain, which which makes a little bit more sense.
Speaker 1: That's open source, so change on whatever you public domain is what it's as open source is technically right to But like you wouldn't you wouldn't say a concept of open source would program like a program audacity? Yeah, I guess it's the same thing. All right. We move on to this one. The one story about this mm a guy, oh Ship Rajah Jackson. So this is an interesting one for me because I'm a big fan of Rampage. Actually ran into him on my birthday. I went to David Bustards in the block of Orange and recent work. Yeah, and he he was he streams on kick so he was there to watch a UFC event stream So I was just I talked with him a little bit, took some pictures. It was weird because he had like cameras surrounding him, so I'm having my wife take pictures and then like other people are taking pictures of Like I'm like, what the fuck, Like where's this gonna end up? It felt weird and uh yeah, So I was like it was cool, Like I've been a huge fan of him since his stint and Pride, and it was weird to see his son because I've seen his son on his instagram, on Rampage's instagram, and so he streams on Kick two and I guess he's kind of mentally fucked because the Rampage even said one time that he's saving money for his other kids to go to college and he's saving money for Raja to bail him out. Knowing that, like it's implied that he's a little had a few screws loose, and uh. I also think this is largely Rampage's fault because Rampage is a huge fucking bully. Now, I thought he was hamming it up more for like cameras and TV and shit, like him being on this reality TV show called The Ultimate Fighter. He was just picking on this guy relentlessly, and I thought it was just to ham it up. But I'm now convinced that he's just a complete fucking asshole. So Raja goes to an indie wrestling pro wrestling event and there's a pro wrestler thinking that he's Roger's a wrestler too, So they're kind of getting into it and like they're doing like a work, right, and that guy smashes like a like a like an empty beer can on Raja's head, and Raja starts to freak out, but then they like calm everything down. The wrestler apologizes like, oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were a worker. I thought everybody here. I see the cameras and everything, so I thought, like they're always on the workers. That's the whole idea of like a wrestlers, especially back in the day, right, Yeah, there was always k fabe. You're not supposed to break ever pay character, right. So then one of the promoters, somebody related to somebody I don't know if it was the promoter or somebody adjacent to it said, yeah, that wrestler is a fucking idiot. You can get your receipt. A receipt is basically payback a wrestler the rest thing you fuck up, you hurt them, you do something back like equal as, it's called a receipt, so they can get your receipt, right and like you know, like you hit them or something. And then Raj just saying like, oh no, I'm gonna fuck him up, like they're gonna have to pull me off.
Speaker 4: He said it on the things that he said it on his stream he streams and he never stops streaming it, and people are egging him on and be we just like how many socks, how many subs to knock him out?
Speaker 1: So it's all there. So he gets up there, double legs him, slams him down. He's already knocked out when he slams him down because he hits his head on the on the mat and then twenty something punch is unanswered and then like it was terrifying. I only watched him once because I was like, I can't watch it again. It was bad. It was bad. Ros also a mixed bush of himself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I watched it and it just looked like fighting.
Speaker 4: I mean it looked like fighting, but it looks let's say, it looks like made Yeah, but that's not except for that's not the space punches is not a thing that happens.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've seen a lot of that. You've probably seen not that much of it. Actually you've seen. We've seen street fights. I've said you've seen if you've seen street fight, but not MMA.
Speaker 3: I guess it all seems like equivalently brutal to me, Like I don't like punching somebody in the head and whether they're responding or not is like kind of insane.
Speaker 1: So like I just I don't know, that's the whole that's yeah, Yeah, that's why it's insane. Yeah, he's knocked he was knocked out before the punches. He was he was so off punching him. So this is the one day, like say, in the in MMA, you can tell the people who are who are martial artists and the people who just love fighting. And you can tell this by when somebody's knocked out and the people that are still hitting and need to be pulled off. Those are fighters. Those are the people that are kind of a little bit have a little bit of psychopathy in them. Oh yeah, of course you have to be. But then there's the martial artists that, oh they're knocked out, they turn around and they start celebrating.
Speaker 4: There's people, there's there's other people that there's like Mighty Mouse, right, Mighty Mouse in number one.
Speaker 1: He gets you down, he goes in for the move. As soon as the ref moves, he stops and he's like, I'm just like people that can recognize when they're knocked out, like, oh they're knocked out, I'm done. And there's the people that are which don that have a little bit of psychopathy. They don't stop and need to be pulled off, and it's just like those are the that's the major difference, This major difference. So like people who need to you haven't seen in the streets. You see the people that will keep kicking someone in the face, they'll keep punching them. They're already done. Those people are crazy. And then there's the people that, oh, I knocked you out, it's done. Those are the people that are just like, I'm a fighter, I took care of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, it seems like the difference between like it like it's like when people say like a feeble file, not.
Speaker 1: Exactly the difference. Are you someone who thinks like like you don't respect martial arts. No, I think if I think if you're I think, if you're an MMA guy and you hit somebody and then they get knocked down and then you're done.
Speaker 3: I still feel like you're at least like thirty percent of a sociopath or like a psychopathic. So I think to go into that line in the first place of like careerism.
Speaker 1: I think liking to fight, I think there is I think if you're very good at it, you wouldn't feel that way.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I think I would. I don't think like I'd probably be like, I'm clearly a psychopath and I have nowhere else to go. This is the only place that accepts me. It's that's a crazy a lot of thinking. Yeah, I mean, like if I can go I'm crazy and I like to hurt people. But if I hurt people, I get arrested. I'm gonna go seek out the place that I can hurt people.
Speaker 1: And it's not You're definitely thinking of it wrong because it's like like I said, the martial artists don't like hurting people. They're good at it. I feel like that's impossibly do it. That's not impossible, right, how do you not like what you what are you doing? There? Good at it? So they do it.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's a million easier things that you don't have to be as good at, but you could be more successful or like equivalently successful.
Speaker 1: You would think that, but there's people have their live streamline. Dude, they're not They're not fucking being marionetted. They're like, I'm really good at this one thing. Sure, how do you even find that out? You see times people get into fighting for self defense first for blowing purpose. They're like, oh, I've been bullied, and then they feel like I'm really good at it. That's what That's how Joe Rugan got into it, and he became a taekwondo champion, and he was like, oh, I'm actually really good at this. I'm actually really good a lot they hadn't had a lot. They He's actually a good example of what makes martial arts. But he's clearly crazy, is what I'm saying. Yeah, now, I think taking a very long time for him to be or to consider him absolutely insane. It'sok a very long time, I guess. I don't know, just like about five years ago for me versus you know, he was crazy in the nineties when he was doing taekwondo. I thought he was crazy on fear fag. Yeah, that's what I thought. I was in a huge paycheck to watch people do dumb ship no, no, the ways that you could see it in his eyes. Oh, he was like, yeah, he's picking up rocks and fucking scrunches handed, he's putting busts down afterwards. Yeah, I think. I think it's IDEA lot of people.
Speaker 4: A lot of people learn that their previous enough, like I when I would when I was doing mm A for the structions, I was half decent and then I got hit and I was like, I don't like I don't like getting beat up.
Speaker 1: That's it. But all of people just figure it out because I say, you're a psychopath. I would have because you didn't understand that hitting was bad until it happened to you. That's not true. That's what you just said. I said, I liked it, but I got roll the tape back and edit it. So he says that and I think it's idea.
Speaker 4: A lot of people realize that they're good at things, and oh, I'm good at this, for for fighting where it particularly is like a lot of people get put into self defense classes depending on the area they're in, right, what.
Speaker 1: Do you mean? Right?
Speaker 4: Are like where you live like ancient Rome? Or yeah, sure that is one of them. I guess and figure out they're good it right, Like for me personally, I couldn't. I don't have the liking of fighting enough to even be involved in that. Me personally, I think to want to to want. If I to know you're going to get into you either have to be really good getting paid a lot, or there has to be something wrong with you know.
Speaker 3: Cool, that's my best mind MMA on the ISS zero gravity, zero gravit the mm A.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wouldn't work. It would be interesting because you can't fucking generate any power. That's why it would be so interesting, Well it would it be would be really sad though, the people when when people when when people are ground and pounding without any leverage, it's it's there's no force, so it's just like, oh yeah, it's peep and it just uh, it's what happened one of the last events, one of the last big ones, Like this guy got caught in a crucifix where you're basically pinned and you're like, you're basically paying. Yeah, so he got crucified and then but it was really weak. Oh yeah, there was a weak crucifixion. They use like styropham nails or something. Yeah, so it wasn't he wasn't nailed properly. Damn that sucks. But no, it's just like it's just one of those things where you're like, in a crucifix position, it's hard to generate a lot of force on somebody, so you're kind of there trapping them and you're hoping maybe can generate enough force for the ref to stop it. But if you can't, like the defense is good enough, then you're just beep, beep beep. Have you seen those crucifix in truthers? Have you seen this? What the helly? What the crucifixion touthers?
Speaker 6: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you familiar with this? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: So it's it's like there's an entire group of people that I stubbled across the other day, like people who think like crucifixion not only did the crucifixion of Jesus not happen. Crucifixions in general were not real because they would be impossible because the nail with all the weight of the with all the weight of the person on the two nails, it would just like rip through the skin, like it wouldn't be enough to hold the person up. Basically, So like crucifixions are not real. It's purely fake.
Speaker 1: You know that they can look at videos of people being crucified. How do you know, well, they weren't period of time exist. I understand the thought of like how the physics work, like how would how would they even fucking how would they even do that? Like how would they even go about it? But uh, that's uh, that's what they have trial and error for. Yeah, it's like hanging people. They the best most fishing way to hang people, the best type of noose to tie? Have you how thin or thick the rope should be, how far they should drop?
Speaker 3: My thing with that shit is, I don't understand why people just don't do this.
Speaker 4: There's a video of this guy that I saw. You the video of this guy that's just like he's like he's got a chain.
Speaker 1: Around his neck, He's hanging from somewhere and he's like fucking pedaling on a bike or like people balancing on his neck. Have you guys not seen that ship? First of all, have you got because I feel like I've had that, send it to both of you at least twice. No, why would anyone to have seen that? Exactly what I just said. I guess why I've said it to you. I have a I have a catalog of it. I know you have a catalog. And his neck is so powerful, it's unbelievable. That sounds stupid.
Speaker 4: It's really dumb, of course, but it's also kind of amazing, the worst kind of amazing.
Speaker 1: It's like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Whatever, you see.
Speaker 4: Latin America, all those little kids are like like, oh, kids without their phone is like NEOs. It's like a bunch of kids is like reenacting the Crucifixion.
Speaker 1: You just Christ, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 3: You're saying, if you take phones away from Latin children, they reenact Jesus.
Speaker 4: It's a Spanish fucking meme. But it's like the kids without their phones and it's just a bunch of kids reenacting a crucifixion.
Speaker 1: It's like, what the fuck. And it's that sounds lame. It's funny because that's just all the entertainment that okay, well yeah, but Brandon, that looks like not real propel. It's stupid gatorades water. What they make water? Now? Well, yeah they have, but this one has one hundred milligrams of caffeine in it, so whoa. I like it. It's a little energy boost. It's like having a cup of well, it's like having a large cup of coffee and it just says like normal water. No, no, no, this this, this is a this is flavored passion.
Speaker 3: I wish and eat some yellow for yellow number five in there though, yeah, or like some kind of dye to make this appeal appealing to me.
Speaker 1: Red forties, Uh good one, that one fus me up, dude. I love that any red flavored drink gives me so much acid. I imagine it's the red forty or whatever. Yeah, yeah, I stort red forty sometimes.
Speaker 4: I've been drinking red beverage in a while.
Speaker 1: So interesting, I don't think, Yeah, actually I don't. I've never thought about that, like, well, I think about it only because I'm like, oh, I know I'm gonna get some like a gatorade strawberry like, it just doesn't matter if it's red color. It focks me up. What did you do? The movies I have like get that, I get the icy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's my last vice vice, Yeah, to move there. I want to get icy.
Speaker 1: Rare enough, rare enough occurrence. Yes, I think it's fine. What if somebody gave you a gatorade?
Speaker 4: Right and it was already ovid and it had a bit of a milky color to it, and their lap is a little way.
Speaker 1: He said, what I do? Would drink you know? He said, And then he follows up with did I drink it? Just? How would you dispose of it? If you're gonna drink it? Let me ask you one question. Who's given it to me? I don't know, just like a guy, you know, but you know he's a bit of a jokester.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna move on to questions, a bit of a joke.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna move on to writing, laugh and drink it fell down, it was covered, fell for it again. Stupid, He cracks himself up. This is the stupidest ship. You know.
Speaker 3: I was watching, I was rewatching. I was rewatching the last episode we did of.
Speaker 1: What was it? The Curious Chimp. Yeah, yeah, I have.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever seen you laugh as hard as you did in that section where you where you stumbled across that image. You don't understand how surprised you were, doubled over in like pain, laughing at that that was.
Speaker 1: You don't understand how surprised I was to see that. I was expecting to see the meme he referenced, and then I see the yellow coated dude making out of the It just it threw me off. So I posted the image of Goofy's dick. Yeah, and you called it posted, of course, But did you post the one that was up res may funny?
Speaker 4: And then Colin was like, well you warned because I said it's don't open it, seriously don't And Colin was like, yeah, you warned me.
Speaker 1: And I was like, if you had, we had to press the view. That's funny. That's crazy that you would post that. I would never like you. Yeah, okay, I was like, I wouldn't post that, you know, would post that. That's like, oh, I might send that to my friends.
Speaker 4: And I think it's funny because people will take the bait. They will, and I think that's a magic you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, God bless you.
Speaker 3: We're gonna move on the right ends from our patients of our patriot our com slash the snark tank right now.
Speaker 1: My bad guys. Sorry, here we go, you know, we go. We're gonna get into some ridings here, Lord have mercy.
Speaker 3: Oh well, here's on the on the subject, on the subject, kind of stick Larry Row and he says, hey, traumatized narcissist and the dishonorable one.
Speaker 1: Not a question.
Speaker 3: But you guys missed out calling the latest episode by curious George.
Speaker 1: It's already it's taken, Yeah, the s c O. Yeah, but what do we call it? Curious? It's just curious because he said that, and I just thought it was funny, Like it's just a matter of fact. He's like, I guess, yeah, but it just sounds funny. But yeah, there's already, even in those makeout things that there's already people saying by curious George. Yeah, there's it is a nail on Reddit that shows curious George and it just says gay. It's so funny. Image. At least three times in my life I was like, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Monkey Jesus believe the image of the monkey with the yellow boots on and she had fucking dude, oh the lego lego. It was like someone said like this and she was like, that's just the fucking money.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good though, the guy, that's just that's the syn the code. Yeah, it's pretty good. Classic racism, you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah, it's it's it's the way back machine racism.
Speaker 3: He's an interesting one. Sam shmule Cohen wrote in he says, hello, hispanic Scott the Wise and his two minions. I'm currently playing through Halo CE for the first time, and honestly, I'm I'm straight up, he says, not having a good time. But it's like capitalized, like proper not having a good time. Should I have jumped into this game with co opera? Is it just me going through it all in the control room and it's taking me three days?
Speaker 1: It's old game? You got it?
Speaker 3: You gotta see is the I've said this for years and people have been bitches at me for it, but like see, he's the worst, one of those original ones.
Speaker 1: It's just aged the worst.
Speaker 4: How who who argued against that?
Speaker 3: I mean, people have an affinity for and I get it, but like I mean like I played the I played Halo cee last of the original League. Yeah, because like I didn't care enough about it to go through it the first time, because it was like even when I played it, like in two thousand and six for the first like when I actually owned it, I was just like, man, this is not this is it's not hey. I would genuinely say, like I played Halo two three, and then after three I went back to like common of all because I cared enough to see the beginning. It's kind of like how I did with massifvect. Honestly, like if I didn't care, if I didn't play two and three, I don't know if I like, I'm not saying that's the best way to go through Mass Effect, right, Sure, there's a better version of Mass Effect one available to you.
Speaker 1: Now do it that way.
Speaker 3: But when I was playing Mass Effect, that first game is rough on that original hardware especially, Yeah, it's deeply fucked.
Speaker 1: I had to tell people to say, so, same thing you do a Combat evol, same thing with Massifact one. Same thing. It would be like, uh, this is gonna be rough, you know, But yeah, with Mass Effect, you do want to play it because it can. That's the only thing. Otherwise if it didn't, I'd be like, lets skip it. Yeah, just go see what happens on YouTube.
Speaker 4: You know, I love mass Effect one, but I only played dubbed as you.
Speaker 3: Played the good version of it. I loved the mass Efect woman. I played it on the on the legendary edition and they did a great job of that.
Speaker 1: But like many times, the original and it's always funny, Like it feels funny. It feels way more like Kotard than you would expect, like it is. It's just the way the way that it controls is like, these are people who do not like EA. Getting involved was in Massfect two was like a godsend. And it's weird to say that, you know what I'm saying, because like they were like, oh, they're not they don't design this type of design. So like the way you moved and even do the sprinting was hilarious, dude. It was almost like teleported. You do this for a moment and then you're like, I was like, what the hell is it? Dude? It was It was awkward. It was like the f OFV was fucked. The the what is it?
Speaker 3: The the frame rate was fucked and Look kind of Evolved is definitely more playable than Massik one is, but I mean they're very different. I would say two's the good one to start with it. It's like the most narrative heavy. It gets you and it gets you into it. And then when if you're done with that, and you're done with three and you're curious to see like where it begins to have a complete picture, I would say, yeah, go back. You'll be more likely to finish it because you'll have all of this context where you're like, oh, I care about you know how this ends up.
Speaker 1: But if it's a Shooters on PS two in that era, if you're like that old, yeah, you can play Combat Evolve because then it's not going to be as rough if you remember how the shooters were acclimated to it. Yeah, but even for me as somebody who was acclimated to it, I can't go back to it anymore because yeah, it's really no. I can't go back to it. I can't play regular. I still kind of I want to go. I like, I I have a soft spot for black and I want to play it again, But I know that's going to be I know, like it's been so long. I haven't played it in like a game well over a decade years. Wait, wait what am I saying? It's almost been twenty years. As I played it seventeen years and three, I think, yeahah, it's been yeah, so now or something like that. If I played now, but I still want to play it, you know, I'm sure Gold Tour and I fucking played through Could Tour and I was like, this game is good, but also.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fuck listen, but listen, tell you what you went through. If you're assault on the controlling, you're pretty deep into the game. You gave it a good chance. It's it's not for you. Go on, go move to Halo two.
Speaker 1: It's fine. Halo two is fucking great and it plays. It plays really well.
Speaker 3: Still or mcc man, Well, he's probably doing it through the mcc I would imagine it's the most successful way to do it.
Speaker 1: Gears is out today. Oh yeah on PS five finally crazy, that's so weird to say it's fine. Well, it's I'm on PlayStation. I'm on I don't know, Marcus, those is possible. It's Joel from the last It's not like that.
Speaker 3: It's like Mickey almost from a rocky.
Speaker 1: Joel sound Joel, Yes, hello, it is I need to. Oh yeah, I have anxiety. I need you media and you need to grow. You need to curbingm what is what is your sexy wife? I need? I need to because I am an iron t people personality profile. Let me squeeze your titties.
Speaker 3: He just sounds like it's just it is the most racist stereotypical, like speeding against It's funny.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know need Chilean slang at all.
Speaker 1: So it's whatever. Yeah, no, who knows, who knows? I met one Chilean in my life? Ever, I don't think. I don't even know if they exist. I don't know Chili is real? Did they even make chili? Probably? I mean is that it's likely over harder, But I'm also now curious. It's like like it's like a five chance. It's not spelled the same, but it's close enough. It probably came from there. It's just like Chile is saying this child Chile's child. Chile. Isn't it just like that like an ease added or something. Isn't that Chile the place with eat Chile? The thing is what I chill? Yeah, I know it's like c H I l I for Chili, but like Chile, isn't it just it just it's also Chile.
Speaker 4: That's how you're talking to pronounce it.
Speaker 1: I'm not gay. I'm not saying that correctly. Correctly. Oh yeah, yeah, it's an an eye, that big ass fucking volcano. What the hell? It's an interesting one.
Speaker 3: My second amendment right to hit my g spot with a browning fire. I assume that's a gun, but it cuts off ahoy land cunts. I work in rotation on a fuel boat in the Norwegian Navy.
Speaker 1: Whoa, yeah, we've got some Norwegian army people, no whiggers. It's interesting. I never heard that. The context of this is crazy.
Speaker 3: Can imagine listening to our podcast in Norway like the ship like that's a I feel like it's a while. They'd be like, what what the hell are the amount of n words that are said on the show. For a Norwegian man to be listening to it is fascinating. That's saying anything about you. I just think it's interesting, Like I could the work environment. I hope you blasted on the speakers. Yeah yeah, yeah, actually it makes sense. I mean I dated one Norwegian used She said it like at least twenty times a day, and I was like, yo, you gotta slow down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna slow down a bit, and she was like, no, all right, how would you reality Jojo called you that in the argument, Like in an argument would be fucking crazy because that would scare me. I'd be like, oh man, I don't know it would be crazy because I'm like, all right, she is genuinely upset because she would never say that, because you know, I've tried to.
Speaker 4: Get her say it. Hey, it literally called me that an argument.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, she hasn't said that, she says something say it nah maybe she said like like I'm not saying conversational, I'm saying like to funk around with you.
Speaker 1: No, like she won't like I think I've tried to get her to.
Speaker 4: I think Jojo JoJo's saying place with Lily. They just don't think that's funny, Like they don't think saying that is funny from them, Like listen, do you think but she does not think her saying it it's funny at all.
Speaker 1: She's like, why would I need to say that? To be fair her? Break the cycle? Be fair to Joe every time. Every time I trying to get her to say it, I am recording her. So, yeah, I was one time like big brother, I was the cameras in the corner of the rooms. Yeah, I have cameras. Cameras in his bedroom, I have cameras. I have cameras saying put them run on the camera every time it's what if it's annoying, tell Lily to clean it?
Speaker 3: Hey, let me some What if you found out that this entire time, I've had cameras in all your houses, but they were all in the corners of your rooms and they were faced towards the wall.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you just like audio, I don't understand. No, they don't have they don't pick up on what's the Did you put him in correctly? Did you install them in correctly?
Speaker 3: I meant it, you know I me at that moment, I'm like, you're just You're weird because it is an invasion of privacy, but it has no material. It materially means nothing.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Like, you just want to fuck with me, that's all. That's all that is.
Speaker 4: You don't have anything, is that you put cameras in your house and you look at the feet in the morning. It's some a comsy house. Reach the dick on your couch, cleans your couch back up the leaves.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, man, that's crazy. I was thinking of having my uncle. We had we had a guy help us move, and I was just thinking, like, you that couch. You know, we clean it as much as I can, but you know, some activities will happened on the couch before. And I was just thinking like, oh, poor guy, you know, like he just he has no idea. But then I was like, oh, he's a movie. He has to know. He has to know that. Like if you're if you're touching bed stuff or like the mattress or something, there's like piss and vomit and and calm all over it. What what doesn't say something wrong? I've never pissed on the couch. I've never pissed on a couch of my the camera it was like a twiggler. As already said that, it was a spark. It was like a genuine like did I do something wrong? You don't have pissed ship and come on your fucking I have never pissed a couch or.
Speaker 3: On a couch on a bed though. Notice how we didn't say.
Speaker 1: Calm, I've pulled on my couch before. Mean, I've never on an accident, right, Like, it's just no, I've explicitly jacked on your bathroom, ran out the bathroom, came all over the couch, where came the couch, and fell asleep in the kitchen. That's stupid. Anyway. We never got to this, would you say, nor wig wigger? Yeah? Okay, yeah, yeah, so he said, uh.
Speaker 3: He He works in rotation on a fuel boat in the Norwegian Navy, and in week two of my last four week shifts, I wondered, nay, pondered this, how much would someone have to pay you to spend half of each year on a boat with no internet? Thank you for your podcast. It keeps me off the see pussy. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: But he's not Honestly, he's not fucking. But I feel like you should not at that moment. Just do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're fighting the urge. You just just give in, bro, just give in. I have to say the look. I don't love the boat angle, but I do kind of there's a romantic nature and there's a romantic concept in my head of just like not having an Internet access for an entire year. Like, that's a romantic thought to me.
Speaker 4: I think the idea of not having internet while still having it is a good idea.
Speaker 1: A lot money. But I think because that's how I make money. Yea, well that's true.
Speaker 3: It would literally have to be like I guess, it would have to be like half my south at least half my saturating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at least compensating how much money I make. But because I I like, I can go a bit without using it.
Speaker 1: More actually, because it would destroy your career, yes, yeah, like I could. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe because I don't mind not having I don't having enough for a whole weekend.
Speaker 1: I was fine.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'm just trying to read books and ship. Yeah, but maybe I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, Like I think about I think sometimes about getting like a dumb phone, not like a literal like you know, old flip phone. But they make these smartphones that specifically are just like it's no like apps or anything. It's just calendar alarm, you know, contacts and text messages and stuff to not like tempt you, yeah, to just not get lost and like scroll fucking And I I like the idea, but the issue is it's like there are some apps that I think should go into those things that that aren't distracted, things like Uber or something, you know what I mean, Like things that like or Venmo or these things that like I would get that phone, but I just know that there are way too many things. There are just way too many things that I would need in a pinch to really rely on it. So would I would have to have two phones, which defeats the purpose at that moment.
Speaker 1: Just delease social media from your phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like that, it's you understand, like there's no real especially for us where we need it technically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like we would it just not feel better to practice self control. Yeah yeah, yeah, basically I've I'm so I'm very far removed now comparatively because when I was really building up, especially when when I was on YouTube building up everything, so I was like I started scrolling down on my Instagram because I was looking for that stupid eighties thumbnail, that future thing I remember that, oh yeah yeah yeah, And like I was, I was like I used to post fucking all the time, like frequently, my face was in this shit, Like I don't pull I just I don't do that anymore, and I forget my phone sometimes, Like I forgot in the kitchen for fucking hours and Jojo brought it to me because I'm just not I'm like locked in doing what I'm doing. A lot of times I'm not doing this, uh scrolling, or if I do, I scroll until I see something that's just stupid, which is almost immediately, and then I just get off.
Speaker 4: I don't scroll that nighttime, like if I'm staying up if I have to work in the morning. Yeah, I ended up scrolling at nighttime.
Speaker 1: I think the thing that I had really bad, Like I'm like watching people do cruel I'm like watching people get fucking sent to space, watching fucking dogs like be really cute, dude, It's really bad.
Speaker 4: My Twitter feed is dogs being really adorable and then the Embrace of Death and then like h and I'm like, oh this is I'm like, well, look.
Speaker 1: At that that dog.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have a You're gonna have a hell of a day when those intersect. When I started a dog thrown into a fucking propeller blade, I mean, that's that's all that.
Speaker 1: At the end of Freddy our Fingers my Facebook is actually because that was like the thing that I never used to check and then uh, but now it's curated in a way that it only shows me cute animals.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: G t A four and Red Dead two. Uh. Yeah, my Facebook is weirdly like g t A or like rock Star oriented to my facebooks. That's about I love it. It's terrible.
Speaker 3: I mean I never used facebooks or whatever, but it's cool.
Speaker 1: I want to install because actually, you know when they when you go when you get on the highway and you just park on the edge of it when you have the stars, and then the cops just keep driving over. They're trying to go to your they're trying to pull you, so they just run right off. And I've been watching so much of that recently. It's just it doesn't get old to me. It's great. It's greats.
Speaker 3: So, I was trying to play because I played a bunch of games this week, but I was I was trying to play. I was like looking for something in between because Medical Solid Delta comes out, so and I was like, I just need something, and I was I put on g t A three or whatever. Oh wow, because I have the Deffen. I forgot that I had those. And it's just like it's not the same man. G G four really is, specially that physics thing, the physics engine that they have in that game that lets people like rag doll and like flail like when you hit people with a car, and like the original gta's they don't fly, No, they just kind of fall there sometimes.
Speaker 1: No, they don't.
Speaker 4: They fly like flat boards fly. They like just get their.
Speaker 1: San andreas.
Speaker 3: They they they have a little bit. But in three it's just like they fall down. It's just like this isn't this isn't satisfying in the same way.
Speaker 1: What are you doing? First off? Are you guys like locking toes? Yeah, he told me a little bit.
Speaker 4: I stretched my foot, I touched his foot and I backed the way respectfully.
Speaker 1: He told me a little bit respectfully. Back he's hot and bothered, disgusting. Yeah, don't tolerate that here, I'm in fact, cold and upset. Yeah. How much though a million dollars for six months? Uh bo? No Internet trying to think of like I'll do it for like I'll do it for two hundred k. Two hundred k, that's not bad. Tax free, yes, yeah, I'm not paying texting, I do it for a tax three hundred k. Why not too, I don't really. Yeah, it wouldn't help, but it wouldn't hurt. Sorry, yeah, it wouldn't help.
Speaker 3: Another if a hundred if another one hundred thousand dollars wouldn't help you, I can't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to I don't even know take it and then give it to me. One thing I did. One thing I did notice is that like? Is that like?
Speaker 3: Because I had never lived alone before before this apartment? Okay, And what I noticed was like, man, I have no I had when I first started living here. I have no app I have no self control over the apps. Thing like I will get lost in the street. The reason I didn't get into that before is because there were always so many people around tell me to suck me out of my room or whatever I see. But like the first year here, I was just like, oh man, I don't I spent like eight hours scrolling Instagram. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, it's bad.
Speaker 3: It's still not great. It's still not as good as it was when I was living with people, but it's way better than it was when I started.
Speaker 4: That's what happened. Because you're not doing you're not interacting. Yeah, and so soon as the loan Lily's not around, I get like I'm someone that I don't like being alone very off, Like I can be alone, but if I'm alone eventually too long, I'm like, all right, I'm kind of done going through my like rotine because I'm usually hanging out people all the time.
Speaker 1: I lived with people for like what for like six years? Six years? I was as always with people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it was weird when like the Bridges Town, like Lily's gone, because I'm happy she's gone, but I'm also sad she's gone.
Speaker 1: The same time, I'm like, well, I'm kind of bored. You're a bitch. Yeah, well go signed. Yeah, I don't know. Man. To me, there's not enough time in the day. That's why I don't score that much. That's the main reason why I probably don't score that much doing things because I want to do like, so, oh do the do the the work, whatever did you got to do to make money? And then it's like the video games of music. It's not enough time for me to do both of those things as much as I want to do. I've been trying to beat Starfield for the last but I only I play I play like you know, like college duty. Oh, let me do like two three matches, so yeah, I'll be like an RPG, it's hard to do that bullshit. I'm booty up Starfield for thirty minutes, so I'm like, I did nothing.
Speaker 3: That's the secret of those games. That's the secret of those games, though, is that like you kind of understand what you're in for. Yeah, and like there's like a predictable and predictability with a like that's what That's why.
Speaker 1: I love those games. It's like, oh, I'm gonna jump on.
Speaker 3: I'll get five rounds of Halo in with the guys, right, and then I know exactly what that's gonna be like generally, Yeah, But like with the RPG, I'm like, oh, I have like an hour and a half to play. Undoubtedly I'm going to have to stop in the middle of some queste where.
Speaker 4: Like I'm playing Beauty three right now again and I'm like, god, again, I'm.
Speaker 1: Playing it again. I'm like, God, damn it, dude.
Speaker 4: I've been trying to write a video too, and I'm like I write for like an hour and a half and I'm like that joke's really fucking dumb. And I go back and then it's like, I'll play some baalds.
Speaker 1: Gate, make a video essay on carlacx tits. Yeah, actually, I think that would probably get like a hysterical.
Speaker 3: I think you really should do it, and do it earnestly, like really earnestly, like started with like a like a Rene des cart quote or something.
Speaker 1: So hard people love it. I love it. I love that character so much. People love it. Man, I'm telling you who would be being blessed anyway? Let's then, goddamn it just bullshit with arms flight open by a death claw. This ship really hurts with arms flat open by death clause.
Speaker 3: He says, uh, so he writes, and he says, what character would be a good guest in Teken or what guest character could revive soul Caliber as a series?
Speaker 1: Soul Caliber? Would it be seven? I don't know. I guess you guys would know better than me. I guess I think I think I think it sounds right. But so, okay, we reviving, we bring it back, and they need a big character. They've already put in a bunch of They put in Darth Vader, they put in Yoda, they put in Link put it he Hashi, which was I feel like that was such a fucking bad idea back when tecond was popping popping, so but still, I'm like, it's too close. It's like they're even like Yoshi Mitsche's in the fucking series. I know it's a different one, but what I'm saying is when you could have chosen a link, a spawn, a fuck in darth oh. Hey, I was so pissed because I was a PS two guy because because we have another one, it was mine. I'm like, oh cool, I don't have spawn. I can have spawn or link or hey, Hachi. I was like me growing fucking underwear like diaper. God. It just made me so mad that you can understand when I say link fucking spawn.
Speaker 4: That game wasn't that was the same one. Really, I thought I thought they had somebody different, but I could have remembers.
Speaker 1: It has to be I was. It was so stupid.
Speaker 4: If I if I could choose, I'd have to choose someone that's cool, right, I think one of them, one of the b G three people would be really cool to have it.
Speaker 1: But hmmm, but it bad. She fucking what about like what's his name? Roden Rodan like putting into like a dark Sturge. Imagine that like the tarnished Yeah, but you see that's kind of saying Radon Yeah is that is that? Is it redon the guy on the Yes.
Speaker 3: He doesn't have to be as big Chris, Chris, That's what I Especially the entire time, I was like, yo, he wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Flist or or Millennia or whatever. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or like Blide or something like one of those like characters from the well not blind by the Side characters.
Speaker 1: Also quite tall. But yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Like I think putting in like a Soul's character couldn't possibly move the table anymore.
Speaker 1: Please. But like I think it's because, I guess because they put Yoda as size, you know, so Chris's dimensions of like running realism has been I want tall Yoda. I'm gonna say six foot Yoda. I'm tall Yoda would be fun. Feel the Mods and Mortal Kombats so m K one because the character they put fucking so Marios in it and he's fucking eight foot tall. It's crazy, It's it's so stupid. I love that was Mario Garris. No, I don't remember who we replaced ever, got it's been too long. I hate those games so fucking much. But they're so do you remember when I put it a Omni man and then people not catching it right away. They're just seeing Wolverine fuck up Omni Man, and then they see Hulk grab them, and then they see his dude.
Speaker 3: I genuinely didn't catch it, like for the first like couple. I watched it a couple of times, and I think I saw it on the fourth time. When I saw it, I was like, oh my god, because it gets lost in the chaos if you're not like looking for it totally.
Speaker 1: The moment I ridiculous.
Speaker 4: The moment I see skin color that far ahead of somebody, I'm like, oh, that's a penis.
Speaker 1: It's it's rubbing against Hulk too, Like Holk's bashing rubbing his stomach can't get to this way. I don't know. I don't know know about these yea maybe like Napoleon Dynamite or something that's okay, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Video game character, video game Fighters Warriors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Napoleon Dynamite, a movie that is over twenty years old. No one really talks about that much anymore. I don't know. I have like.
Speaker 8: Doesn't get the whole Dynamite fan base raving. Yeah, like the Dark urgeun be a cool one having to Urge in the game. Having the Dark Urge is a person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what Urge is?
Speaker 4: That's the that's the the I don't know the technical main character of the game is the Dark Urge whatever. If you play like but you can play us anything.
Speaker 1: It's it's not like I think it should be like a character that has just wepted, like, well, that has an actual identity.
Speaker 4: Well, ur is technically I know what you mean, right, Like yeah, like tankfully the White Dragon Born is the Urge.
Speaker 3: That's like putting that's that's like putting the force into me.
Speaker 1: Exactly what it sounds. It's like having to tarnished like that hero. Well, sector would be cool. Actually character I love that. Would that character and the changing weapons to that can work. I'd love.
Speaker 4: I'd love a Soul's character. I'd love the I'd love.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what's his name from the first game, the Wolf not the not eld Ring Ship. I forgot his name. It starts with an A. He's from the first d l C Sols. Yeah, ear the great name. It's uh. He looks like his name is he is? He has the sickest armor you can actually get the armor and and and and d S three when you it's these type of night Damn, dude, I can't think of it all. The night would be cool. The abyss nights, you know, the abyss he's he's the business Watchers wats So the guy that you fight in Dark Souls one, he's like, it's like, probably one of the better one. It's one of the better because it's the DLC. It's one of the better fights in the game. One of the byst Watchers, right, Yeah, it's like the guys, the original one. It's like the guy that he's like, I can't remember his name. It's like I can't remember. Yeah, that'd be cool. Well D S. Sims please help me out in the common damn. Yeah.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of characters can put back. I don't know why they haven't brought that series back personally, I don't get it. It's so much real estate to bring back. But I guess the company might be gone that made it initially.
Speaker 1: Maybe, I don't know. You may people make tekend you could make you could put in oh you know what you know would be really good? Mm hmm uh.
Speaker 4: Your dadorious notorious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, notorious of the abyss. Yeah, there's so.
Speaker 4: Many cool characters that could put in those fighting games, but they.
Speaker 1: Put in the smiling friends. They should, they should, they should make a Soul's fighting game. I haven't done that yet, I mean because they don't know how to make that. It would be the simple answer, that's good. Yeah, what kind of fighter? Would it be? A fighter? Yeah? Definitely three fingers. You couldn't. You couldn't do. That'd be no, that could get me wrong, don't get me wrong. If it's done as a hyper fighter, that would be fucking gas. It would be insane. I would play the fun out of it. That'd be gas. If they made it, I'd be like, why the fuck did they make this? And I'd buy it like Brad New seventy bucks whatever. The wolf would have a fucking perry that would just fucking fill up the gage. Gas man, I really want to fucking new Marvel's capcom. I need. I need Captain Commando and Magneto.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry it's never happened anymore, man, but I feel like there's still hope like this for years to con is Tokon killed that hope?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel like there's somebody's gonna go up to Capcom headquarters or Marvel Stute wherever they're gonna go somewhere and point some guns somewhere and be enforcing them to make a game. They just don't have the problem. What about Capcom versus CBS? How does that? What is it? Like the long receipts? They fight like the what do they fight CBS? Oh? The pharmacy pharmacy CBS? So they fight like the anchors and ship sixteen minutes? Ye, Ken is like, what how do I win this? I don't know? Kill sixty minutes? They have like like like a Marvel versus like just some like like a cable station, yeah, mar PBS. Yeah, I like that? Is this Spider Man beating the funk out of Arthur.
Speaker 3: You have a lot of characters there, you go, that would be perfect Arthur, Arthur fighting Spider Man crazy.
Speaker 1: What's his dog's name? Powell is Arthur and Powell.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I haven't seen Arthur in the fucking long.
Speaker 1: You know what's interesting, I'm pretty sure you can we can set it up right now, we can do we can do everything. We can go. I'll go fucking set it up and then just call it that and then sell it. And they're like, you can't do that, and I'm like, what do you mean? I made this? I made this.
Speaker 3: It's crazy that you told me that I couldn't do that, because you came to me to tell me that I can't do it, because because I was in fact doing it.
Speaker 1: So clearly you're wrong. You're wrong, You're stupid. Also Steam also there's like no some of there trying to change some.
Speaker 3: Of the well yeah, because of the there was like some rape game or something, right, yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: Then about that likes one beat whatever, I bought a full price. There's some crazy games.
Speaker 3: If you if you go on the if you if you toggle your thing off to like let you see adult games and the top game, you'll always see like some crazy like I fucked the dog to pieces for.
Speaker 1: Easy A and it'll be like some some conx to it. I have one of my wish lists, but I'm gonna pull oh yeah, let me. That was like, what the hell is this? This is great? I feel like it's not even that far off to what I've seen. Yay, that is that was a good one of Chris. Good job. I mean I don't even think it's like that might be real. I might have seen that. I might have seen that. I might have pulled that out. But uh, you do you have do you have your wishless seven? Yeah, but I'm sad they got rid of it would be And I think this is it. This is called lust. Goddess. Make sure I'm not okay, because there's I think there's someone gives me a game like you know, you know, it's just like I think I've seen this exact one. What is this? It's born, it's free to play though, it's free to play, so it's got all these big booby bitches on here. And I think it's like a hero collect there is something. Gooner's the gathering.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's MTGS already, Gooner's the gathering.
Speaker 1: This is much more so. God damn, this is the This is the rugby to your football. That's crazy, the more pure version of it. Well, I might have to take this. This might be okay. So I think this might be my doctor. If it's not gonna yell and be all right, it's fine.
Speaker 3: So Derek's off taking a call absolute horse pace rode and he says, hey, guys, not a question, but Chris Is recommended the book Childhood's End a few times on the show, so I decided to check it out. I just finished it, and the last few chapters were something that will stick with me for a long time. The end was surprising and unexpectedly challenging to my personal worldview. Good recommendation. Other should consider reading it. I I, look, it's been a while since I've read Childhood, and I should probably read it again. You know it's a series, right, What do you mean it's a book series. I mean I've only read the first one. That's that's the one that I A lot of shit goes on in that series. I think the first one is a good standalone. But yeah, man, it's I'm glad you like it. It's a it's a fucking it's a good ass book.
Speaker 1: I got to reread it. Though it's been a while. A lot of a lot of what I remember about it's starting to fade, and I want to read I don't like that. I want to read a few more books. There's a.
Speaker 4: The Story of the the Story of the White Wolf or what is it, the Dreaming City Singing. It's something about like the original. Oh god, I didn't see you.
Speaker 3: I didn't see you just I just I just fizzled in your Yeah, I mean like last time we saw you, you were out of the room.
Speaker 1: I didn't last time you were leaving. Sorry I came in. I forgot to tell you that I can teleport. That was actually genuinely startling. I learned. I studied the Manhattan Project, and I learned how to actually do it. Is that? No, So the Manhattan So there's the you know, you don't know the conspiracy of the Manhattan Project of use. You know, like Doctor Manhattan, right, he's a nuke thing and uh do you know like what he was trying to do, and they're trying to like transport matter and all that ship.
Speaker 4: Oh I know, I was the new Well, it's part of it. I think I thought the Russian Sleeping Project was the dream Ship.
Speaker 1: Right, No, I'm not talking about I'm not talking about dream Ship. Let me see if there's an official name for this conspiracy theory. But it's the whole Like when they were trying to transport matter, I know that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they teleported a uh camel across the Mahave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's interesting. It worked, they did. They used the car, but teleportation is interesting. They used the car. Would you let yourself be teleported? It would scare me too much, I think I would. It would have to have like, oh, I've seen it done so many times. I would completely safe. If they did space folding, I would do that. I would not do teleporty. I just wouldn't trust that it's I wouldn't. I wouldn't trust the idea that you wouldn't. I would wake up, you know what I mean? So, like, you fucking so what happens? This is probably how they really do it. The foundation, When you step into it, it opens and you fall into a hole and then a copy of you comes out on the other side.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, that's what it is. So you're you're your screening and then you you respond, but it's not you. It's a new you who has the memories of the and it's a concept like that stuff really freaks me out to the point where like, I don't think I would ever do teleportation for that if it ever occurred in my lifetime somehow, which it won't.
Speaker 1: But what if that gave you regenta, like your cells were like, good, well, it's not me, You're dead. I'm You're not still dead. Yeah, but like the consciousness isn't dead, so that if that made that nothing. If that's the case, if my con.
Speaker 3: Flesh and bones in your consciousness, No, I care about my consciousness and continuing, but my condious retain a different story.
Speaker 1: But how do I know that? That's the biggest thing. I guess, Uh, that's just one of those things that you can't answer. Then I'm not doing Yeah, I'm not doing it. That's crazy. You teleport. So if Mike, if my consciousness was fully intact, like they they were, like, if they could infer that, like if they could so like they're like, oh you have cancer, go transport and you're actually you'll be You'll be good. Absolutely, But think of it like this.
Speaker 4: There I understand. But if my if they if they could show me that.
Speaker 1: They could problem if I'm living the same way, I just don't see them.
Speaker 4: If they could show me some way where they could absorb my brain waves and put it in a machine and I'm aware it's in the machine and I could be transported somewhere else and it's still my brain waves, I'd be fine with that. But if they're like, oh it works, trusts me, I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not that. Well, yeah, it's it's supposed to be. Like I've seen it done and demonstrated many times when people are completely fine. I remember everything. They've tested me extensively.
Speaker 4: That's the thing they could test, the only one they could put you back together. It would be not it would still not be the case.
Speaker 1: You would so you would yeah, So like I don't when you're saying it's not you so you would die. There would be a cop a perfect copy. And I'm like, as long as I feel exactly the same, but you would, you would end, you might end. And if you know you didn't feel this, that's the that's that's the problem that we're bringing here. No, that's the thing that you're putting on it. But in my fucking version, you don't you.
Speaker 3: In a perfect scenario, yeah, where where you're.
Speaker 1: You would have to be like, because this is all speculative, No, no, I'm just saying like, but what I'm saying is like, if that were to be real, if it was real, right, yes, I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I could ever trust that that's how it would work. Your version of it, Well, I'm saying that that is what has happened. They've done extensive testing, people do it regularly and they're like, okay, I'm good, and it just.
Speaker 1: Doesn't mean anything coming from people though, well it does just like just like say taking drugs that people are like, yeah, we're good. They were, But I don't think think Derek is little different. It's like this, right, like what are you So the thing is basically what you're saying is there's nothing that you can be done for you to trust that it actually works genuinely. Yeah, well then I mean that's fine if that's what you think. I just different. I mean it's like it's like if I feel.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, well you've created a the world where it does worked that way, in which case, yes, that would be cool. I just think even even in that hypothetical world, I don't know if I could trust anything to do and that's within the confines of that universe, I still wouldn't do it.
Speaker 1: That's they're saying, that's completely fine, but like it's saying like it works. I know, it works, people do it, they're fine, everything's good. It also regenerates yourself, so if you're sick, that's great. And I said in that scenario. I absolutely do that on paper.
Speaker 4: If your thing is exactly exactly real, I'd agree I would try if I knew it was real. The problem is that someone could say, oh, I'm perfectly fine, all this is good, but I would not know if their kind has got refurbished, or would continue to bring one from place too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess the the argument is like, that is the idea. I guess.
Speaker 4: The other thing is like, why is that a problem? Because I'm dead and one of the other one, it's a copy of me, is walking around.
Speaker 1: And so in the in the in this snare of the of us being born out of a womb and stuff like that, how do you know this hasn't happened before in some way?
Speaker 4: Well, and that that case, it's like it's it's not worth me really reading into it because I'm not direct.
Speaker 1: To me, it's like it's the same to me.
Speaker 3: It's like, but you wouldn't you wouldn't initiate that on purpose though, Like it's not something that you would initiate even if that would.
Speaker 1: But like, would you freak out if you if it just got confirmed that like this is actually a simulation.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, well, I'm here I'm already there.
Speaker 1: You know. It's like for me, carry I'd be like, wouldn't you freak out be like, oh my god, I'm fucking not real. I'll be like, well, whatever, then I'm as real as I've been the whole time. I didn't. I didn't just recently. Here's a new scenario. So now you just figured out that your simulation. Now would you do it?
Speaker 4: I'd be like, well, I'm just gonna kill myself or something.
Speaker 1: Like that, Like I don't know, like.
Speaker 3: He would just kill himself in a normal, in a completely normal way. Why not even go through the teleporter and do what he thinks would kill himself?
Speaker 1: The thing is so important to be, like, I guess unique, Well, the thing is this right? No, no, no, no, imagine you're like, I'm just trying to understand.
Speaker 3: So for me, I don't think it's the matter of like I'm the only one of me that can exist. For me, it's more about like the unbroken uh feed, I guess right, Like I know that it's like I've been conscious through my entire life, and it's been my own unbroken feed. The second I step into a machine that essentially kills me and reconstitutes me somewhere else. I don't know if that's the end for me, and then I'm just like and then like a copy of me continues. It's not about it being a copy. It's about my experience. I'm something else. That's not about it's but it's not centered on uniqueness.
Speaker 1: It's centered about like my like my existence. But your existence carries on in that form.
Speaker 3: Well, in that form, it is like, what is the problem because my it goes it goes black for me, literally.
Speaker 1: Dark. That is you. That is literally the same as like oh like, oh I I will never get anesthesia because it goes dark for me. We're no, like when you talk, you're fine, you don't go you know, I get to wait. You calling it dying, but it's not dying. That's just you calling it that you you being a human gives you. You have to get it's something. I have to call it dying, but it's not dying to me. The way that transporting matters. I don't know if I will wake up is what I'm saying. Think the way that But that's the whole thing.
Speaker 9: They people are doing it and they're like, I'm good, I just but the thing is that they might might be remembers everything that I did, but the you that went in there there's gone.
Speaker 1: So you think, like, so the idea is like the consciousness is being transported.
Speaker 3: My my idea would be that might be what they think. But what if it's not so much a what if it's more about like them copy pasting.
Speaker 1: And where did this matter go? Not you anymore?
Speaker 4: The matter probably is still materialistically like atomically, that's probably me a copy of atomically, but what happened is that the version of me.
Speaker 1: That walked into the machine is done. There's so the thin version. So I'm thinking, so this is what when we're talking about transporting matter, like say like, okay, it's the consciousness has always been like the argument, but say like they can transfer the consciousness as well in a way of like say transferring information through airwaves. Yes, right, Like we don't see transferring stuff like say like as as anything weird or anything. It's the same thing, sure, but the difference is this, since it's matter, it actually can only go from one place to another place, so it's not an actual copy, you know, like in the way that you would be transferring data from one place to another because it literally is a copy because it's still there. I still have it on my drive, and then I copy it over it and then the other exists. Two things. This is you going in this dumb ass machine and then go into this other dumb ass machine and you still remember everything's fine. There is not anything left over. There's not two versions of you. So in this scenario, it's like why why why is it you died and your copy and you're or you're worried that like this is over.
Speaker 3: Because I feel like it's more likely that we'd be able to, like before we're able to transmit matter to from one end of the planet to the other. I think it's more likely, or not even necessarily that because that roots it too much in the real world, but like I feel like it would be more it would be less like me teleporting somewhere else and more like me being taken apart and reconstituted somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Then I don't know, no, but like I mean, like literally.
Speaker 3: Just like delete this, copy everything that's here, and then paste it somewhere else and then build it somewhere else, in which case I'm dead.
Speaker 1: That's how it feels to me. Effectively, you go, you and that's how I feel like it would work. I just feel like I just since you can't where where do the you deleted the matter? You're not deleted. I mean, yeah, they deconstruct you, to deconstruct you. That's what you're saying. That's not what he's saying.
Speaker 4: Well, the same the same argument effect that I'm assuming.
Speaker 1: Let's deconstructing and then putting you somewhere else means it's the same fucking matter. Well, he's saying that this is destroyed and then a copy of it. It's just the form.
Speaker 4: It's the form is destroyed. That's what you're trying to say a thing.
Speaker 1: No, that's not what he's saying. I think that's what he's trying to This technology, the technology, the reason why he's saying he's dead. He's been destroyed, he's been deleted. That means it's gone.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's gone from the physical plane or whatever. It's like stored in data now. And now I'm just kind of like, I don't I don't even know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't have faith that I would I would see the other side of it freaks me out to me.
Speaker 1: I think that's I think it's fair to be freaked out, and it's only fair. That's why. It's just where I come in. When with the net with enough test dummies, with enough people doing it, and they're like they feel fine, everything's fine, then I'm at the point where I'm like, I still understand your hesitancy. But I'm just from me, like my curious brain, Like I'm one of those people that would be like, hey man, we figured out how to and within a year, all you gotta do is survive for a year in space. But we figured out how to bend time. You know, there's a wormhole and we can actually get you to uh the Andromeda Galaxy so you can see some other ship. You know, what might do is space space And you know, I'm just saying it's it's a retarded risk, but I just do you know what I would have to do.
Speaker 3: I would have to do some weird I would have to do some weird fucking tests with that thing, Like I would have to like I'm gonna put it gonna now, I'm gonna put a camera in here, I'm gonna have it recording, and then I'm gonna have a teleport and if it's if it goes to the other side and it's still recording, and it's like all the everything on the SD card is the same, that's still that's so maybe then I would have a little bit more comfortability feeling like.
Speaker 1: That would be so impressive too, though, like if you're able, Okay, here's the car, here's everything. It's the same, and it's been reconstructed exactly as it was. It's the same fucking thing the same as you can't record what it's deconstructed. There's no recording there because it's constructed so well, that's why I mean that that would be like asking why is it not recording when you smashed it with a fucking hammer? It's in pieces, right, they'd have to they'd have to be a but the thing is it's been deconstructed and then reattached in perfect form.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think, And I think the thing too, like like the reason that, like, it wouldn't matter how many people tell me it's fine, because I'm just like I'm looking at them as like you're the fucking You're.
Speaker 1: Not even you, you're the new you.
Speaker 3: You're fine for you your original guys, like floating in the ether.
Speaker 1: What I like about this scenario because it feels like so in a science fixed setting, you would be like the old conspiracy theorist, the people that like wouldn't accept the singularity and stuff like that. Probably you're like, no fucking way, Like I value my autonomy, my humanity, and these other motherfuckers are like attaching robots on their dicks and ship like that.
Speaker 3: They're like, uh, oh, no, hold on, it's not necessarily that because like if the if, the other side of if IF, I was like faces like, hey, you can join this thing and then become like a higher fucking powers, Like okay, fine, but like the sacrifice that you're making to teleport is just like it's purely convenience, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's like, would.
Speaker 3: You sacrifice your body and soul to be reconstructed and potentially gone forever to save yourself like a five hours.
Speaker 1: But that's how you say it's a conspiracy because that's what you think versus say like Star Trek, that's not what's happening to them when they fucking transport themselves. I know, but that's you. You're the conspiracy theory saying it's an open debate, and they're like, no, that's not happening that, Yeah, but I think I think that's a lot of I'm sure people got for at first ended up as missed. But that's why I said, that's why we're using it normally, Like say, if we're in Star Trek universe, they're using it normally. No one's thinking anything obviously, I don't have a SPOS died all the like, and it's gone, like there are thousands of dead spots gone just to transfer from this fucking spaceship to a planet. They could have they could have gotten a ship and lowered down, but instead of doing that, they're like, let's go on this thing. That's what I was saying in the very beginning. Sorry, in the very beginning it's touched about accident. In the very beginning, I was saying, like, imagine you step in the tube of the foundation collapse, it's under you, and they actually do kill you, and they don't want they don't want to like look because literally there would be two copies. They would be you and the other person. And they're like, well we can't have that, so we have to kill this person physically and then you but like you still have your consciousness, but they have to destroy your meat.
Speaker 4: I think if they can upload my consciousness in a way that I'd still be somewhat coherent while they deconstruct me, and then they re upload my conscious and another thing and they find that means it, which I think, assuming they're doing it's very old they do that. If they do that, and I know, then I'd be a fine teleport me, wh whatever the fuck you want to. But if they can't, did I like just fold spacing on itself and let me do that? That's so much easier.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that space on it Like, I feel like that is very disrespectful to the cosmos to do that. I could care. I feel like it could break our home. You know, they break everything. But like so you wouldn't let it. Like say, say, say you step into the machine. You step into the tube, right, you press the button. It starts to you know, uh, make a copy of you, and then a barrel comes and blows, and then and then the floor sends you into the sewer you know, and grind and so yeah, so and then it reconstructs you a brand new body, but your your consciousness was transferred. You're not down. I saw the barrel. I saw it. I looked up at the right moment. I saw it. I could saw the flash and then and then you're like in the new body, this some just some guy with a to a window, some fucking psychopath has the job of killing everyone else. He's as hard as the best job. After running around left and right shooting, he's not even he's not even shooting people that he transported. He just turns aroun. You know.
Speaker 3: The other thing that freaks me out is like, yeah, so you get into the teleporter or whatever, and then like there's a power outage, you know what I mean, and then you're gone, Well, what the fun?
Speaker 1: So hospitals have thought of this backup generators. Yeah, if there's an EMP different that you're under attack different, there's like a glitch or something side you come out black. That's you specifically, that's kind of fire. I come out black.
Speaker 4: Yeah already I'm really black, Like I'm actually black, Like you're an actual black.
Speaker 1: You're like Joel fucking the Last of Us black face opened up into early Jewel. I still I still laugh at that. I still laugh at how perfect it looks like it's even painted on, Like he stopped right at the neck. It's crazy. I was like how is this an accident? Oh my god, it's gonna be. Is this gonna be who I think it is? I love black Face, Joel, black Face, jewels, goaded. What we got? We got? We got another Negro. I don't know what.
Speaker 3: So I curse Sweeney by replacing his hiccups? What I curse Sweeney by replacing his hiccups into fire alarm beeps? That's crazy, that's stupid.
Speaker 1: I am legend video. Yeah video, that's he wrote in he says, what's up? Smack moods.
Speaker 3: You guys talked about an Asian man singing, what a what a wonderful world? It's a classic video, great video. Everybody should watch it.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 3: Well here's a Hispanic man with extreme accent singing pumped up cakes. I swear to god, I think like me and me and my friends have been all over this the If it's Tongo, I'm gonna be really excited.
Speaker 6: The kids with the geeks beat that it is tongh Hell yeah, dude, he's dead, but yeah, but he who's this guy?
Speaker 1: It's he's dead now, but like, uh, poor guy, but he's a dude.
Speaker 3: I it. We love Tongo. I'm so happy. I'm so happy.
Speaker 1: That other people have like found him. Of course he's dead. Yeah, it is sad. Oh the beauty bump. That one guy is probably from South America. He looks like he's fucked out of his mind and fried by the sun. But he's singing Stay Alive. But he's not saying any words, like he doesn't understand English. Oh, he just like he's just going with the vibe of it. Had he's like missing teeth. He's all fried. And I was like this guy, like he's a humid Thank you so much for sharing Tongo t o n g o. By the way, you can look it up.
Speaker 3: He's got all sorts of songs that are just that t O n g O when tongo Now he's ru. We loved him for a long time. We were watching Me Got Me and Paul were watching that guy for a fucking long time. We would always put his songs in the middle of like if ever there was a party, we would just like throw one of like one of those in the middle of like a normal playlist.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, thing he's ever done, like cycle Social by Slipknot or something that'd be cool. I don't know.
Speaker 3: He wasn't around long enough to do have like a buff Correl level catalog.
Speaker 1: But he's correl Is. He is still going. He's still going. He is playing with Derek Washington. No, there's this guy.
Speaker 3: It's a it's kind of a similar vibe where it's it's not him doing covers or anything. It's just this dude, this black guy. He's just like improvising on the street. He's got a camera and that follow him around. He's just basically he walks around and just pretends everything is his and he just does like really shitty improv but it's so shitty that it like becomes entertaining.
Speaker 1: It's very straight. I had a dream that I met him, which is how I knew that I was. Oh he didn't numb. Oh he did numb. I like that. Oh my god, God, bless Togo. I got it. He's kind of good. Actually that's not bad. I'm trying to skip ahead. Wan Lank. There's nothing.
Speaker 4: There's nothing like South Americans of people speaking English when they don't know how to do it, because they sound hilarious, because they have like masculine voices in.
Speaker 1: It, like yeah, I don't know what they want to see. There's a chance he might have done like a no, no, no, no, like that. I can't even imagine what this is gonna say you to my god, bless this guy. Oh shit, what a guy. He has like real videos too. Huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's really it was not like yeah years ago, this was too. So he's like around our around our time, this was this was what's the last one that he did.
Speaker 1: I love the people that are like willing to put themselves on the line like that, people that genuinely are online to entertain.
Speaker 3: He who is free from cringe, you know what I mean, because like this is all embarrassing.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess it's embarrassing, but it's like it's embarrassing, it's extremely embarrassing. Like we actually like it, Like yeah, it's like one of those things like I feel like I'm laughing with guy, you know what I mean. Like it's like he's having fun. He knows. We're all it's endearing. We're not like who you fucking freak fuck you?
Speaker 4: You know, Like the trying to not be crazy is a huge cause to why people don't create things in the first place that probably could make really cool stuff, but they're just like I don't want people to make fun of me.
Speaker 1: And it's like, well, yeah, I think not making things. Yeah, you really have to get over that.
Speaker 3: Like people, people are gonna do that regardless, even if you're just you're chilling your existing normal life.
Speaker 1: You could be right, you could be right. You can be right.
Speaker 4: You can make something that's entirely right, entirely correct, well done, and people hate on it.
Speaker 3: It's at that moment and you're also correct that people will make fund you. But like, so what you know, it's fine, Yeah, kill them, kill them all. That's the that's the lesson that Tongo kill kill them all. That's Tongo's bride of Chucky. Chuckie gets fucking birds and he's like telling everybody. He's telling his little body to kill people.
Speaker 1: Dude. I was at, uh, what is it? Where the fuck was I? I was I was gonna say, playing Hollywood, that's not right, the Spirit Halloween, because I even I kind of forgot that that was even I was like, oh, yeah, it's August.
Speaker 4: I've never been inside of one of those.
Speaker 1: How what are you talking about.
Speaker 4: I'm not a Halloween person at all.
Speaker 3: You've never just walked into a spirit only just to kill time at the mall or something.
Speaker 1: No, it's probably got like molested by like a ghost or something. Probably got molested by Halloween once. Yeah you like eat Halloween got you. I don't care about.
Speaker 3: It's a good place for like it's it's always a good place for like props and stuff. I would always get like fake blood from there, or like, uh, I saw a dummy for sale there for like sixty bucks. I thought I thought I might, I might get it because I feel like a dummy would be actually useful why not?
Speaker 1: But yeah, I was. I was thinking about bringing one of my airsoft guns. But then I'm like, I don't want to carry this on the train. Oh I got and hold it, like really you need like a regular handgun, right, yeah, yeah, I got. I have a cold, have that and I have a cold forty five. But like I was like, I don't know, I was just even though like nobody goes out, just like I feel weird breathing. It looks real, looks completely fucking real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta I gotta get uh, I don't know, I got there's airsoft places around.
Speaker 1: I gotta buy a gun.
Speaker 4: I just got a fucking not up and just just just to do it.
Speaker 1: Do it. Yeah, just have one it it's ober By, Golden Deserty, Golden Big. Yeah, you got, you got, you got, It's it's it's it's like right of past. I want to get a gold through Evolve and I want to spin it on my arm like I want to play whoever wins has to clean up? That's crazy. Oh no way, this this is real.
Speaker 3: Every time you have Yahoo on my phone explodes right in. He says, Hey, there, that's crazy hard in the paint and N word, which.
Speaker 1: One of mine. Oh wow, yeah, that word. I'd say, that's crazy to say that. We all say that's crazy technically, but say the more that's but niggers. That's what usually you say. Great, okay, well like bananas. But but yeah yeah again, okay, so is that of saying bananas? What you got? What you got?
Speaker 3: I don't want to focus on this whatever, yeah, he says, He says, not a question, but just want to let you know that I actually know and am friends with one of the writers from Married with Children. I told her, I told her about the podcast, and now you guys have and how you guys have brought up brought it up a bit. She laughed at the bit where you said al was having his cousin Ted Bundy visit.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember what I remember that bit.
Speaker 3: I remember a lot of bits that we've we've done a lot, a weird amount of bits with Married with Children.
Speaker 1: I feel like I specifically remember one. I guess, smell you're pushing from underwater, pig like you said, like you like, do you smell? Yeah? I can still smell your dick underwater after you Yeah, something like it was something. It was something from underwater after I ridge love go together, Like anyway, stay whatever you are, I appreciate it. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: We got some we got some Norwegian navy people. We got some writers for Married with Children.
Speaker 1: Uh, shout out to tell the writer that we want to get Ed O'Neil on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, has the right one of the riding still has ties with the actor after all the time. It's not like a house situation where he's like sick of it.
Speaker 1: You never know. Hugh Laurie is definitely sick of hearing.
Speaker 3: About House about House because House consistently like reignites into the like it consistently comes back, because it is so insane.
Speaker 1: He's never he's never tried to escape it.
Speaker 3: He I saw some podcasts say that they they wanted to reach out and talk to him, and he was like, I have no interest in you.
Speaker 1: Fuck that that my percose. I'm actually on Percocess now, so I find the show kind of insulting. Yeah, perk oh my house, perk angle podcast, Percules, Percules is fucking Percules is a good ass name, dude, Welcome to Percoles. I'm the Percoles. I'm perked their house ales like I'm perk, I'm perk Glory, I'm perked up. I'm Hugh Perky or perk Lauri or whatever you want to call me. It doesn't matter. Nothing matters that the ale wish you never stopped using a Foreman. You're black. You're black, foreman, give me you're black.
Speaker 4: You don't know science, woman, you use magic.
Speaker 1: You're wrong, dog, you fucking wrong. Didn't even speak like that at all. It's like's impression of Obama. Nah dog you you ain't you? Oh my god, you don't got me fucked up. Yeah, you don't get me sucked up. And keep your voodoo it home, keep you hoodle magic away from me, all right? I need my perks. Don't touch my perks. Your people need to stay on this side of the hospital.
Speaker 4: Don't touch my perp.
Speaker 1: Freaked them and U that that dumb bitch that runs this place. So we were doing segregation again because you guys keep stealing all the perks and I need them. It's like, no, you're feeling the shut the funk up, pointing it on you. You're black. He falls over and like he falls over right, his his attire seems very compressed, but he falls over and hundreds of models fall out of his clothes. It was for me, and he did it. Shoot him, shoot him shooting. Okay, okay, you guys. You guys have seen Blade, right, you guys have seen Blade.
Speaker 3: Notice how you're half of the hospital doesn't have doors in the bathrooms.
Speaker 1: Have you guys seen Blade? Yes, a long time ago, I hadn't seen Blade. Were talking about the scene movies. There's no there's no Blade in my universe. There's there's wing Blade. What do you mean, Billy Bob Thorton, I need some perks you. I'll listen at Empire, there's a person I'll listen to. But there's a scene in Blade where the two where their vampire is like attacking people and the cops come and they shoot Blade first, and he's like, what fun are you serious? That is that's fun? That is very funny. Shoot him and it's like, that's that's good. That finally some justice. I just negro so fast, really fast. Wrong's wrong? You shouldn't be able to be album Sunlight. I'm gonna have to do some test on him after I get my perks in my system. He's trying to give Blade perks and Blades take the perks, so I get it. WHOA is this possible? Should be the last one? But okay, it should be the time. But it's like it is a wild googling. What is a blunkin at work? Read it as doctor house? Okay, I'll get you, gotta do read house doctor house. Hey, hey, you gaggle of buffoons. This is mostly for Derek, with him having mentioned is vertigo recently? I love it. It's a medical question. Oh yeah, my fiance has gone through a bad run of ear infections that have actually caused her ear drum to invert. WHOA, yeah, is that even possible? I've learning something new of that.
Speaker 3: If this is true, that's wild that she was put on the same medication that you mentioned it and it didn't really help either. I don't know, Maybe get your ears checked if it doesn't get better, sued as my fiance was starting, was going to get a referral from a specialist with how bad the vertigo is? Gone vert I don't know. Is this just like a balance You're just always dizzy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know the stupid ass hairs in your ear are all fucked because of it? Can many It could be swimmer's ear Bacteria's good. So I don't have that problems.
Speaker 4: Yes, for a reason, like.
Speaker 1: Buy your ear drum and the in your ear. There's a lot of stuff going on there that need to be balanced right and less pressure. You guys don't near your ear drums? Are you saying? Uh? Uh?
Speaker 10: I do?
Speaker 1: Put uh knives in my ear to scratch it. It's like, uh, I can't reach with my fat fingers, so a steak knife what I actually scratch my ear drum? Feels good. When I need to go to bed, I make sure I come in both my ears and then because it's so ear plugs that's crazy.
Speaker 3: That is so fucking disgusting, man, But yeah, he take them out and I have ice pop your your your wife that's having the that's crazy so cold, you should go see a doctor, doctor house.
Speaker 1: He's just watch this. Then it comes out a fuckingicle. This motherfucker's just like you got like a fucking I want to be you know, I want to go somewhere my perks they're actually about to expire.
Speaker 3: I've always wanted to go to like a place that's so cold that if I threw up, it would instantly be like a stick.
Speaker 1: There are places like any place like that. You've seen, like I've seen you be a person in I think it was, uh, what is it Siberia? Maybe in Siberia there was this one guy was there and he fucking boiled some water and then he threw it up in the air and it just turns into fucking like it's just gone. There's a video snow it's just like it's just fucking.
Speaker 4: It's immediately there's a video of a little kid doing that in the summertime, like it's what he takes a boiler pot of water, throw it up, but then it lands on his back and he slips.
Speaker 3: That video is amazing because he because he saw a video of somebody doing an outlaw outside in the winter and just said, oh, I guess it's what's true in winter.
Speaker 1: And it's like, brother, he doesn't that's not the right temperature. Stupid kid. It was like that kid that was probably thirty degrees. He was like, is gonna work? There was that kid that had it. He got his girlfriend killed him because they shot a dug through the book. And then he was like, I'm gonna use a desert eagle. I'm gonna be I'm gonna use a stronger gun, and I'm gonna be closer and a and a less thick book. Oh no, it was the same gun. It was just like they were closer and old enough to know to not do that. They were either just graduated or they were in like something. He was. He was a YouTuber. He was like YouTuber doing He's like, oh we killed his no other way she killed him. I was like good anyway, Hey your your wife? Uh So I got augmented. It helped me. I'm almost, I'm almost. I still don't need it made. Is a maxicillin and this clavic hit or whatever. So yeah, it's called augmented. That's the you know, non generic is a moxicillin clava something, uh eight hundred milligrams to one hundred and twenty five milligrams that ship the clava whatever. It kills the food, so they don't have any food, you know, So basically the protein that bacteri you need to it. They kills their food source, just like the Halo Ring. So it's pretty strong though, Man's Yeah, so that's helped me significantly. My vertigo is almost completely gone. It kills it like the Halo Ring does. It's like, yeah, it's like fire brother Mexanine. No, the ring is made to kill food sources specifically.
Speaker 4: Doesn't it kill every Does they kill everything?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because everything is a food source for the flood, so it's everything. Yeah, but it's meant for it's specifically designed. It feeds on everything. Then they kill spoilers that they.
Speaker 1: Kept the fucking cut on flood for me for Halo none only watch the show. I don't know about the flood yet. There's no way they do know about the flood if they watch the show. Yeah, there's a there's not a single because there's an Asian girl in charge of it. The flood. Hey o Jews.
Speaker 3: Anyway, that made me sad, so we'll well, we gotta get I gotta here. We're gonna read our twenty five dollars patrons, now fucking what.
Speaker 1: Do it super fast? And and then I can maybe make it to the two o'clock train, but probably not oh too. Yeah, well it's one thirty six, but I I well, we'll try and blast. There's no way. No, it's the next one.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: They usually come on the hour, the Ventura train. So basically, if so we do, what you're.
Speaker 3: Saying is we should spend an hour doing this, yes, because you're not gonna hit that.
Speaker 1: No, not be new if we If we're not, if we're not done by one fifty, which you know, then I'll take my time getting to the train, which I'll probably get some lunch or something whatever. I'll probably go to that six dollars meal at the Habit or whatever. Not a bad idea habit burger, Yeah, habit ribbit. I probably shouldn't cause my cholesterol or whatever. Let's go. But whatever. If cant me down three two one, Jesus Christ cold he did it? Give me back that?
Speaker 4: Give me that fishy fucking me back fish.
Speaker 1: You don't eat that ship, of course, not anyone who eats those those fish from the well. If you're not the person doing lint. Besides that, you're a freak blent. Yeah, so they're pretty much they created that for the people, the Catholics and the people that were celebrating. They're like, oh, I can't eat meat except for on like a certain day or whatever the funk it was, Yeah, the people. Yeah, so the these freaks, they capitalized on all those people. So they created like the fleal fish and all that stuff for for the religious people not eating a traditional like uh beef and stuff like that. Yeah, because they have to, you know, corner every market. Yeah. So I'm like, okay, people, they did that, But if you're eating filet of fish or whatever outside of that, my choice is crazy about I'm not sure how that would work. But do you put like a piss on it like a bag? You tie the bag that you put in a bun? You would agree it's huge.
Speaker 3: Blow that blow that Cindy's head smooth.
Speaker 1: Off, Chatgy Beach, make a bag piss burger a bag of.
Speaker 3: The video of the guy who's like trying to stress Chatgypt out where he's like, hey.
Speaker 1: Count to one million? Oh man, have you seen that? It's so funny. What a great use of a prompt thank you, just burn.
Speaker 3: It like billions of trees are gone, thousands, hundreds of thousands of gallons of water evaporated forever, just just to inconvenience, and it doesn't do it.
Speaker 1: It won't do it. I'm glad. I'm sad you want it. I would love it if it's did it? Hey count to.
Speaker 3: I was like, say every word in the dictionary, and it keeps, it keeps going like the a I keeps going, like I totally get where you're coming from. No, yeah, it's like, but it reassures. It's like, I know what you're saying. I can give you some words.
Speaker 1: I actually hate when it does that, When it treats me, it tries to pretend like it understands, and it cares. Yeah, stop it kidding me. Oh, I totally get why you want you're inquiring about. Just tell me the thing. You don't have to do that. Validation.
Speaker 4: People need validation.
Speaker 1: There is something I saw something about, like the people having girlfriends and boyfriends on the things. It was getting taken away or it was being I saw a thumbnail about I didn't look into it, but I guess there's a lot of people that have relationships. I don't know if it was Grock or something. They were changing something that was gonna fuck a lot of those people over. And I think that's hilarious. I don't care your relationship depends on a billionaire to that degree. Yeah, let me see if I can get a relationship with right now, go ahead, cheating your wife of.
Speaker 3: The darkest spider, my second amendment right to hit my g spot with a Browning fifty cow.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: My grandmother tied. Oh, my grandma tried to traffic me to Saint.
Speaker 1: Lucia at four. That's a great place. You should have took it.
Speaker 4: It's one of the Virgin Islands.
Speaker 1: Like my people, it would be a Virgin island, wouldn't it. What was a Fallujah? What St? Lucia? That's what I thought I heard. Look if St.
Speaker 3: Thomas, in fairness, if the choice was in front of you to be trafficked to either Saint Lucia or Saint Lucy, I yes, or a Lusha thin get of.
Speaker 1: A pretty clear choice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to see where call of duty happens. Yeah, prim slim, I want to be really prim slim. Calling sweeneya N word, rubbing fire, rubbing fiberglass insulation on the public stall toilet paper after someone heard my log PLoP when it slipped from my hand.
Speaker 1: When it slipped from my Handlet's crazy.
Speaker 3: Jesus christ Man wiping your ass to fiber glasses. Next level Evil Delta Gamma Benny Yahoo and the Genocides TM.
Speaker 1: Benny Yahoo and the Genocides. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good, man squimp his bugs, clemul esquire the third, why do people judge us ass and feet munchers?
Speaker 1: You ser, guild master?
Speaker 3: Uh snark tanks hung his trans girl now with tits, congratulations, but they're crazy. Uh.
Speaker 1: Colin Moriarty J. C. Denton killing Aaron Lewis saying, that's that's a stain.
Speaker 3: That's a let's go, I'm playing day sex again because I'm trying to platinum it.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, Uh but uh that's a stain. That's that's a good one. What a what does he say? What a rotten way to die?
Speaker 3: Uh? Daltino Captain America into the Captain America verse. Spider Man did it, so why not eighteen naked Beatles kidnapping Swing and taking him to an optometrist appointment.
Speaker 1: Just do it already? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm not doing so well. Buy my buy my treating cards. Please buy my cards so I can afford more of my ivys. Dude, this uh this uh? Chars are that I got this replica? Oh my show, I don't know who that is. I'm a dangler. I don't know what that is. The guy ran over with a bike on his neck. No, damn it, I just replica. I got the Stars replica, and like it tripped me out because I was thinking, there's a lot of people that would fall for this. Oh yeah, like it's it's completely like me. How much you want for it? Dude?
Speaker 3: How about you want for that replica? I'll play damn near the original. I'll pay top dollar pre penny if you got signed by like Mia Motor or something.
Speaker 1: I'll just find I mean, yes, I'll just gone, I'll just fucking find the I'll just do it. I was just a shame. Yeah. I think I once sold a knockoff badass watch to a to a fucking pawn shop. Yeah, because the first one I went to, they're like, oh, that's fake, and I was like, really, tell me about I sold it. Then I went to another pn shop and they gave me nine hundred bucks really, And I was like, that's crazy. I hope they don't try to come back and kill me. You you didn't give me information, right, Yeah? Well, I mean just this social I don't live there anymore. I don't live in Vegas any worse. Who gives a shit? I don't care man enough. But like I was, the funny thing is it was my mom found it. She gave it to me thinking that it was like real and that even though she's she told it'd be upwards of like ten thousand dollars. And then I went and I I looked at the model like it would have been like say three thousand. Yeah, so she first of all she was wrong. And then the person was like, ah, yeah, this isn't real, and it made sense to me. I'm like, no one because she found it in her house. I'm like, oh, probably one of my cheap uncles had it and like had a case.
Speaker 3: It's funny because the best case scenario is that it's fake, that it's something that you find like that, because if you find something just on the street or something and it's real, it's a bad event.
Speaker 1: That just occurred. Yeah, something that's problem and it's probably like well, depending on where I'm at, I don't want to be involved with it, all right, Yeah, just like there's like a tracking device in it. Yeah. So it was one of those things where I felt weird that how the fuck did I get away with this? And maybe the person knew was faking. He's like, I'm just gonna fool somebody else. Oh yeah, and he's an upset like crazy. I'm like, hey, my pro free money.
Speaker 3: I can't think of a funny Patreon name right now. Two rats in a trench coach Sam Porter Bitches mailed the souna Chum medallion to the White House. Maybe that's what happened. That's why it's why Trump is dying. Imagine it's just sitting in an Amazon like one of those delivery boxes at the White House.
Speaker 1: Somebody what have Okay? Nick Foint says has a problem with Trump and they've met up and had dinner. So he meets up again and he's like, Trump, I love you so much. I want to give you the honorary this sonat human medallion. It means the world to the people. They believe in you, they're praying for you. And he's like, thank you so much. And then they take a picture with him wearing it, and we know he's fucking his days are so numbered.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's definitely what happened. There's a picture of Donald Trump somewhere with the sun hum medallion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it probably happened. Either that or we need I need to manifest that scenario. So I'm gonna reach out to Nick Fuint's you know what he uh. I don't know if he ever reacted to So I made fun of him in like twenty eighteen Twitter trash. Oh he was saying like, oh, we got to like eradicate porn or some shit. I was this nerd. I don't even know if I remember him from that far back. I didn't even know who he was. Until I saw that. I was like, who the fuck is this nerd? Because he looked way skinnier and way more dweevish. I mean, what the fuck is this guy? And so I made fun of him and he quote tweeted my my uh my thumbnail whatever I put on Twitter, and he was saying that he was going to respond to it, and I was thinking I just saw it on the Facebook memories and I'm like, oh, I wonder if he ever did. I have no idea. Yeah, he'd be like, oh this bit Bob. I'm sure it was just like like a bunch of horrible things about me. It's insane, that's insane. But I don't know what he was like back then. If he was worser better, you know it was that was like even played into I think that was around the Unite the right time, where you like, yes's definitely not great. Yeah, not a great guy. Probably. Yeah, I just never see I've only seen the clips of like post pandemic clips of him saying like crazy ship and like, I don't know, I love this little creature, this pokey man son is it? That is wonderful? And then he put it on my neck, and well, I feel different. My heart feels a little full, my heart's growing. I could feel it immediately. He's just turning blue. You see, it's just turning blue. It's like a real time. It's like it's like Willy Wonka. It's like it's like that girl. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's that blue. I think I'm dead. Oh, gyant quickly swell my ankles. There's a there's a there's like me, deflate me, quick, deflate me. There's a there's a r and Brown. Do you know that creator? No, not by name's. He's a funny guy. Like I've seen him on the majority of ports times he would like, he's really funny arm around. Ye yeah, I just I was just saying like maybe somebody recognized it from there, but he's a really funny guy. He does really good content, just making fun of like Joe Rogan, whoever the fuck? And he has this soundboard that he uses all the time and has all these iconic lines and one of them is Trump and it sounds like he's saying I don't know if he's saying the word dad, but it sounds like he's saying dead. So like I us as me and Joe to use a lot of time where he's like dead dead, and like when I picture him that we're talking about him this morning dying and when he's gonna die, he's gonna say that that's like dead and then die. You see Mark Marin shitting all over Bill Maher. I haven't seen it yet. I want to watch it. Somebody asked him, was like would ever do that again? And he just goes like I just can't. He really nailed him.
Speaker 3: I feels like he's like it's so he just he said something like, Okay, the sheer desperation that he's willing to stoop to to just stay in the conversation is embarrassing. You see how he's like gloating on like, oh, I was one of the first I was one of the first people to be shit. But he was saying he was like, oh, I was gonna say that, he's gonna not He's gonna stay in power. He said this like like in twenty seventeen or something. Okay, yeah, cool, But I'm like, also, you just went to dinner with him and said he was too You have no like it is way it is. It is way worse to in twenty sixteen be like he's not going to concede power, and then ten years later go to dinner with him and say, oh, he's actually really nice.
Speaker 1: People should be nicer to him. It was nice than it is.
Speaker 3: That's way worse than in twenty sixteen being like, no, that's ridiculous. Why would he why would he stay in power, and then go ten years later being like, oh, clearly he's going to he's clearly an evil piece of shit. Yeah, Like that's that's so clearly a worse trajectory by a lot.
Speaker 1: By a lot. So you're saying, he's like, you were right and then you were decided No, it was too right. Let me be wrong again. That's what stupid bringing that up like it only like smears his like credibility way more. Yeah, don't even bring that up, dude, because you're like, oh, so you were on the pulse and then you became a massive piece of shit. Cool. Yes, it's so crazy. He was nice to me. We went to dinner and he he I asked him, well, you know, you're being really mean to people, and uh, you're really scaring a lot of people. What are you gonna do about that? You're gay? Dude? He says this, he says, and I don't know if you he just smokes too much and he literally forgot. I was like, why did you bring this up? He's like, I actually don't remember what he told me. After he's too like, why would you even bring that up if you don't remember? He's too old to be smoking that much. I will say like, like you can't with respect, like you can't be eighty or how how old is he? Like ninety six five?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't be you can't be one hundred and seventy six years old. Yeah, and then smoking that much weak, My brother, you're two hundred and to smoke.
Speaker 1: Snoop dog Okay, I did something with Smoot Snoop dog. He's cool, he's cooling. What did you do?
Speaker 3: He said something about like he's like he doesn't want to take his children to movies anymore cause gay.
Speaker 1: That's right. What a fucking bitch, dude. I've seen a lot of movies, fucking manufacturer. They always say everything is woking. I'm like, what show show me the woke thing? What woke mean? Where is it? I don't like it? That's what it means. Whatever I don't like as.
Speaker 4: Well, Snoop Doggy coon right now, coon doggy dog?
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever, dude, Snoop Coon, Like they get older, they suck.
Speaker 3: Swing the kind of and and I want to install everything's gay, yippy yippy gay.
Speaker 4: I don't my fucking dumb niggas.
Speaker 3: That's actually crazy that like, it's crazy that Evan is better social issues that Snoop dogg. Yeah, I mean it makes sense, it makes sense, but it's it's it's wild to me that that's true. It just feels weird. It feels like it shouldn't be true, Like I would be.
Speaker 1: Less prized if Eminem was like, oh yeah, you know like all the time, you know how he said like the f slur a thousand times, the Marshal Batos LP. Yeah, I'm fifty years old and actually I hate the gays. I'd be like, okay, you know what I mean, I would be less.
Speaker 3: Surprised, right, yeah, yeah, I feel like I feel like instead of yeah, just being a.
Speaker 1: Champion and dog gays are ickyl I talk. It actually makes sense. I think Eminem being a white that is so crazy. It's crazy as I never thought about that, and I feel really bad, really bad. That's never been one of my them. Gizls afraid gave killed because he thought he was gonna suck his car and he was like get away. He's like cool. Then oh yeah, oh god, I pulled out turret. It's already spinning. It's already spinning, it's already the barrels are already orange, it's already superheated. I think I did that.
Speaker 4: Orange means hotest, orange things means very.
Speaker 3: Od it is it is yeah, when you yeah, when you see hot orange things, it's.
Speaker 1: I'm orange I feel.
Speaker 3: Like if you trip to me, pop, he would pop and then it's like his legs would separate from his Torso seeing.
Speaker 1: That probably i've been. I've been. I've been manifesting visions of us partying at your house. I've like literally been like thinking about you got the freaking grill on everything happening. It's gonna be a good time. It'll be all an, it's gonna be fucking like. I don't use iconic lightly liken iconic.
Speaker 3: I want to throw like just like get like an actual like airbeat, like almost like rent out a house.
Speaker 1: We should be on a mansion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're cheap as fuck. It's kind of ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I've seen. I've seen it. Actually, Yeah, have a celebration. It'll be funny. I mean it will in a worst time technically, but like whatever, Yeah, but I don't.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like we'll put up with it because it'll it'll just be advance again and you know whatever, and then they'll feel like victory.
Speaker 1: Feel like he'll get the ship beat out of him. There's there's no way he's I think so true.
Speaker 3: But the other the other reality is it's like I don't know, man if you have an infestation of roaches and you kill one roach, It's like, but they're not a bad thing to kill a roach, you know what I mean, the roach.
Speaker 1: That controls Like, yeah, whatever, I don't have a good analogy, but you know, I'm just saying it's like, we ain't out the woods. I'm just saying it's yeah, we're not out the woods. But it's not not worth celebrating. Yeah, you know, it's good, Like at least a lot of the people are going to be scrambling like, oh, the Queen's dead.
Speaker 3: What do we do?
Speaker 1: I'm excited for all the crying videos. I can't all the people crying about that. That's what. That's what's because there are people. You just got me hyped because there were people crying for no reason. You know when it when like, uh, President soup, bitch, fuck you. I'm on your bumpers. Remember the fucking you're crying for a politics? You think you'll be bitch, you think uh you like, what are they going to do with this body?
Speaker 3: That's what like, because if that shi it's buried, like people are gonna, people gonna you know what I mean, I have twenty four seven security have to be turrets. People are gonna do the ury and ship because our presidents typically buried.
Speaker 1: Like when like, hey, no places, there's a like Nixon's buried in. I think you're Belinda or something. Nixon's dead. Yeah, read the nameless. I thought I thought he was.
Speaker 3: I mean he's been on Futuramas, Reckless Rhino.
Speaker 1: Right, he's a he's a head in a jar. He started future uh berserker beatles, big bouncy backside and let me see, I don't know it's it's one of those.
Speaker 3: Sluster to is so dirty. But she had duly till I named a Reno fresh and fiddler Chris. I need to feed my Chris hands and Tomagotchi. What I need to feed my Chris Hansen, Tom, Chris Hansen, Tamagotchi. You haven't fed me in three days. I'm really hungry.
Speaker 1: What's going on? I'm gonna die? So I did really go for a slice? If that pizza? That pizza, he's that video. I think that is one of my favorite. That guy's good.
Speaker 3: I bet you weren't expecting such a hungry guy.
Speaker 1: Let all I kept asking about the pizza. I let all this go for just one slice? If that pizza. Like, bro, that's do it, do it perfect? Go give him the pizza.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what it's a no brainer, Like, just get another pizza the goon Moon He's.
Speaker 1: Like, no, you can't have it. Gonna make this soldier boy by the Digital Curve, Benjamin.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. It's such a good shows, so funny.
Speaker 1: So it was so fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's entertaining, morally fucked but great. It's like it's like a Jerry Springer type thing for me where I'm just like, this is not good, but I'm watching I like them more.
Speaker 1: Just I mean, just there couldn't be it's you know, we don't we like those people less than like murderers, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And it couldn't really be anybody else but him, I think in the sense of like it could have been maybe other people, but like he was the exact archetype that needed to be Yes like that that deliveries, deliver it without Chris Hansen.
Speaker 1: If another host they got another person that I even like, I'm like, I'm sorry, it's all in this delivery. Yeah, what are you doing like that? You don hownny, you take a seat. I love but fucking kids sixty nine and you say yummy, yummy, cummy and my tummy.
Speaker 10: What is this me?
Speaker 1: You know exactly what it means.
Speaker 3: You wrote, you wrote right here and WhatsApp I can't wait to feel your colon wrapped around my outer shell?
Speaker 1: What do you mean by this? He was asking a gut a hotel, like what squirting was or something. He was like, do you mean my squirting? What do you mean my squirrel?
Speaker 3: Like? Bro, you say, I can't wait to make you squirt? Yum yum, water time, water time?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love the intros. There's so good. I can't wait to send you to slim. That's like slime timeline like dialogue. It's like, is there a website that archives all those pervert chats because they're probably hilarious? Uh in theory, I mean, I guess if the person reading them back too would be funny. If you're just like in a vacuum, you're like, oh, this is horrifying, you know, but like it's because Chris Hansen when he reads it, it's so funny. It's so funny.
Speaker 4: Even let me come inside my tummy?
Speaker 1: What is come? What? And why do you want it? On that child's face? I don't know. Can I please go about him? No, you can't. Sorry, I'm not letting you out. You're a pedophile. What works so great it was that they thought he was authority, so they stuck around like they would call him sir and this and that. Sometimes I thought he was the dad or whatever, and they would never question, like, who the fuck are you? What? What authority do you have? What's your jersey? Well, you're obviously already like whatever anybody else is doing, you're clearly in the wrong. If you were asking too much, that means you have waitless experience with that. I know my right right. I stoked at this exact predicament several times. I love the ones that say I knew you were here, and I'm like, then why are you here? Then that's crazy. I knew something in my head told me that, like the fuck are you here? Because I wanted to meet Chris Hansen.
Speaker 3: There's that there's that great boon Dog's bit where the guy goes because it's because he's going to be there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not about that man's but that's right, man's. But I have a little boys. I don't care about that. He said, yeah, go do whatever you do. And he sat down turned towards the door.
Speaker 1: Wait, I totally forgot about that. That premise is amazing.
Speaker 3: That is a golden premise of a pedophile intentionally incriminating himself to go meet Chris Hansen because he really secretly wants to. That is so perfect of a comedic scenario that I can't I can't get it might be one of the best.
Speaker 1: You know, what do you know? His his his dialogue is taken from an actual person.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a guy in jail. He literally is word for word? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wait, what do you mean, I'll pull it up, please put up? I had this entirely. Warrior is a real character.
Speaker 11: What do you mean this is entirely due to me? That's completely due. Yeah, it's it's I can't even imagine that. So you see how like here's him and then there's the actual guy.
Speaker 1: No, wait, click, that is that? Wait? Did he met Chris Hansen away? So no, he didn't mean Chris Hansen. But this dude's they put him with Chris Hansen. That's the idea. God damn it, hot woman, somebody is going to have to keep you up some moody and just him the most. That is crazy. That is him in his prison booty. Booty was more important in food Man's but the music, it was more booty, having some booty. Hurry up. It was more important than drinking water man. Can you imagine saying that. That is so crazy.
Speaker 4: Is that he got out of he's out of prison now and he was on someone's streams.
Speaker 1: I said, I'm telling you what, Uh I like you, No, I want you, yeah, and we can do it the easy way, Yo. It was. That is amazing. I had no idea. It's literally pulled from that that is his.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of that though. There's a lot like like I only find out recently that you know that always sunny episode where like Dennis breaks his ankles on the on the slope when for the skiing Championship, that that's from a real video.
Speaker 1: No, it's from a video from a video from.
Speaker 3: A guy like he tumbles down because my anticles are broken, my ancles are broken.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. I never considered uh, Sonny doing that.
Speaker 3: It's always I know it's it's I mean, I guess in retrospect, I can't name them, but I I know intrinsically that like, I know I've seen shows do that.
Speaker 1: Like I know I've seen shows in general do that where they'll they'll take sass where like The Notorious for that. Yeah, so many iconic parts where I'm like, I have to look a lot of those movies I never saw, right and then uh so then I learned retroactively. I'm like, oh, show that's from this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Like there's like a it doesn't cross your mind that that could be.
Speaker 1: Wait is this the same name?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, always sunny. I love the set and it's like from a real fucking video from like said guy, this is.
Speaker 3: Oh that's not even the full video. The screen that he does after it is hysterical. I mean, you broke your eggs scream, But the first thing he said, but he's so composed, like I.
Speaker 1: Broken my ankles, my ancles are broken, my ankles are broken. It is a crazy scream. You know. It's the first thing he says is broke. That's the first word, bro broke. Your brain's trying to calculate what just happened, broke explaining something.
Speaker 3: But yeah, there's there's some probably a lot of iconic lines from like TV or or like from like things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forgot. There was one thing.
Speaker 4: I was Christmas recording some sort of video and he saw something really fucked up and he looked up and said, help, I regot what it was. You were like, I was trying to convey what I needed, and I was like, why do you say help?
Speaker 1: That sounds familiar, sounds like it was on one of those videos. We're doing some ship together it Yeah, probably.
Speaker 3: Something anyway, Yeah, Benjamin, Uh what this is this goon? February twenty six, twenty twenty five. Well we'll see Benjamin nutting you hu haa king ass rippers arch net.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is going on? Why is Patreon doing this ship?
Speaker 4: Is it like going up?
Speaker 3: No, it's like it's undoing the filters while I'm this is crazy?
Speaker 1: What the hell? Yeah? Three filters up? Okay, looks like they need some maintenance. Yeah anyway, No, what all right? Yeah? Whatever?
Speaker 3: Derek Natschavin is innocent. Hashtag free am around that Asian excited to try his new this this new ip Gears of War reloaded.
Speaker 1: Hope it has go op. This new ip. It's interesting. I'm excited. I think I might check it out. Why not?
Speaker 3: The idea of platinuming Gears of Wars is enticing to mem uh Corinth realizing this tier is forty dollars forty Canadian dollars a month and has to go back to five dollars tier after this month. No worries, man, it's an egregious price.
Speaker 1: Damn fucking what what It's not high enough from my opinion?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah we should, Yeah, we should raise it sixty dollars. We gotta put tariffs on the tariffs. Sorry, guys, we gotta put tariffs on the The new the new one dollar tier will be fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no it we'll go back. We'll lose everything immediately. Yeah, we would have like four people that would stay. Yeah, and then we'd be completely beholden to them. Yeah. Uh, asking groc is this true? After someone wishes me a happy birthday? That's crazy. Drop the the and just snark Tank podcast. It's cleaner maybe, well, I mean, I guess that's just how it's said. It's not necessarily called the snark Tank. Yeah, it's like snark Tank. It's kind of like, uh, say, say the band, yeah, Jogan experience, say the band misfits a lot of people. It's actually that's a bad example of her mind because like, like I think at some point they were the and then or then it's missing. I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's a Descendants is a good one. Descendences, Yeah, that's a better example. I think the cranberries too, right, are they the Cranmers?
Speaker 1: I think the Fleetwood mac as well. Yeah. And the Michael Jackson and the Michael and the rise against the rise of the against, rage against the machine is also raise of the machine against. It's the the Jackson.
Speaker 3: Uh, Brandy Hutzel. I call her George because she got that w bush nice.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. I've definitely heard that before, but that's pretty good. It's shaped like.
Speaker 3: Okay, uh, blonde, blue eyed German Man costplaying swing.
Speaker 1: Good luck with that.
Speaker 3: Finally got my vaginoplasty. Call that beyond beef curtains.
Speaker 1: Not bad.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of things to pull from there. Yes, oh my god, yes, jury and Lune. Give me those grippers. Grippers, god, man, I hate the way feet people talk.
Speaker 1: Grippers.
Speaker 4: Hate hate anything like the new fucking Non Kong game. The little girl doesn't have shoes on. I'm like, why doesn't she have shoes on?
Speaker 1: Like for what purpose? For what purpose? Just give her shoes? Is she a monkey though she's a little girl. Well, I'm not. I guess they gotta. You know, they got a corner of the market because she doesn't even walk around. We got a corner the foot pedophile. Maybe she doesn'talk around because she doesn't have shoes, or she just call that a footophile. Pedal, thankfully, pedal foot pedal. They're trying to corner the market. They're like, hey, how do we get these purpose? I'm thankful.
Speaker 3: I'm thankful that my brain isn't ruined enough that when I see that, my brain.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think about it.
Speaker 3: I think I think about it when I see jury, I feel like.
Speaker 1: Brain because of what bothers me? What bothers me is that?
Speaker 3: Like it's like, because that stupid kitty adopted the other day, she has clothes?
Speaker 1: Would you name it jingles? I hope so? Well?
Speaker 4: She has like she has like outfits, she changes her outfits, but she doesn't like she doesn't have shoes, And I'm like, what is why do you change off but don't have shoes?
Speaker 1: It bothers me. Yeah, it is weird, but I look man, Japanese is the smart they're like, hey, I would get purpose to buy this game. They don't even want to play. Ok Cara dog.
Speaker 3: I think there's a danger in assuming everything everything is nefarious.
Speaker 1: That's true, But for me, it's like, look, it could just be oh, this is dombinnocent kid, no shoes, cute, But then it also.
Speaker 10: Could be what I'm saying, I'm just gonna anywhere us the Japanese people excuse for a lot of a lot of stuff that other groups of people don't get it.
Speaker 3: Jurian Street Fighters clearly, yeah, is clearly playing to it. Yes, obviously, I think maybe Lune the argument could be made. Maybe, but even that, I think it's like maybe like a fifty to fifty For me, Yeah, it's to me, she can she hass Yeah, if she.
Speaker 1: Didn't flow, it would be like too obvious because I'm like Mitch, Like, the idea is that she don't need you because she floats. She won't, she won't run, she won't. But that's the idea.
Speaker 3: Excuse quiet not wearing any clothes because it's like I breathed through my skin.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, yeah, sure, that's why you're not wearing the best.
Speaker 3: It's like, sure, Gotham's biggest diva, Bruce Wayne Nicker treat by Nicker Lodion who.
Speaker 1: Hosted by Steve Herr's son Nick Kerr. Disastrous night which I still don't understand it, and it's all live with white guests. There's one have you seen that? Baseball?
Speaker 3: Fucking I have an idea that I wanted to pitch you guys.
Speaker 1: You know the what is it his name? The basketball guy? Can? I think his name is, Oh yeah, the football Yeah, his name is. I want to make that hat. I want to make that exact hat, but with with the same offset. I want just the k What does that do? Why? I don't know what does that do? I don't want to make it. That's a good varying. I hit him up about it.
Speaker 3: Where the N word is the nward's missing and it's just the case but it's still off as if it's there, So it's like the case like on this side or whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh perfect, yeah, perfect. I think it'd be great. I think I think it'd be great, or maybe like a line through the rest of it. That's good. That's good.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's a bad idea, and I think it's technically legally safe.
Speaker 1: I don't see why not sponge for you? No. I read the comments and I think there's a guy that has the nickname Digger. I think that's, uh so, this one's for you, Digger. And I think like the D didn't really hit. I think the D didn't hit such a bigger. That is one of the crazy. Really he said it's so happy.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard say like that way yet again yet yet, a fucking gain. That guy sounds like every announcer that I've ever heard through about my entire life.
Speaker 1: For baseball, there's slight variations on them. That's the same guy pretty much. Yeah, there's not to me. It only in basketball do I only get disturnable differences in the NBA when I get to like, yeah, the different kinds of howels when I get to football, what, oh my god?
Speaker 4: I just oh my god.
Speaker 1: In a basket and everybody in the panel gets out of their chair and runs, that's crazy announcer you got. You got Mike Breen, who's like, bang, you got fucking uh That one guy that sounds not like he kind of has a little bit of Reagan, do it? I forgot his name right now off the top of a bunch of chest beating as J. J. Reddick get ready Mozilla. I like J. J. Reddick. I'm always liked him. He is I lost respect from last year in the playoffs that well, yeah, because he's on you know, Lakers, my team. So yeah, he was like, oh, I'm I'm not going to play any of you, but I don't trust any of you guys, and then we got destroyed. He was like playing people. What the second half of one playoff game? He played the same team the entire second half. Can you imagine that's how you do it? Tell you exhausted? Yeah there, what's what's leg fatigue?
Speaker 3: It really throws them off when because the other teams like get scared because.
Speaker 1: Even though they're clearly slowing down and shooting poorly. I don't know what to do, coach. I think we just have to kill ourselves. It's the other choices. We can't wait, we can't wait. We lose this, We we die anyway, we die anyways, rules on our terms. Fucking ahead, that's the rules of basketball. Didn't you know? Did you know what you signed up that if we lose a game, we get put out back and shot to get the official NBA Goods brand. They got the ball. That's awesome. I actually would love that'd be cool. Actually, I would love to have that. That's so fucking deeply disgusting. Thug Zilla evolved versus uh cyber Elon mus musculan. I don't miss the NBA, then for the NBC. Have you miss your train? I guess what you missed your train? Well? Yes, by mile I was. I literally was already prepared and looked up just to confirm that it comes at three. Oh yeah, yeah, I just they usually come on the hour. Yeah, like the hour. That's interesting. Yeah, I mean too. I think enough for a refractory period for every every hour for a day for oh no, should do whole hours enough to recoup. I think I can do it. Give me no quarter after like after like three or four times. Yeah, eight hours, I'll do a quarter of a day. I can't do it all you could do? You come every hour for eight hours?
Speaker 3: I'll try, Okay, I would lose after the third I think I probably third four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's hidden hidden too. A day is a feat for me now. It was doing doing could if you tried, I mean more than like like four. It's just like there's no point I can today. I'll get back to you guys. Thank you, appreciate keep a stat like, what are you doing? Get out? Get out, leave, get out of here, forced leave. I can't believe I'm saying we lost that video.
Speaker 3: That video of Hassan auto tude somewhere man he copyright, just like I need this out of here. Everybody, everybody wants me to do this every time I meet them. Became mistake.
Speaker 1: Can you sing the leaf song? You fucking fucking do like a selfie say fucking leave.
Speaker 3: Officer bits like Glas GT four swings, Sead Glitch gay boor I'd be like my husband Jack w FM swing should ship where Derek is so he doesn't have to turn his head away from the fucking mic.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was actually trying to workshop away whatever. Fine, we used to do it. We used to do it that way. The only problem was the position of this mic was too far away from him. That was the only problem. I was trying to workshop in leave. I was like, how could we fix that problem to like have the mic in a good thing?
Speaker 4: I'm fine, I've been trying away that often.
Speaker 1: You're pretty bad, really because you don't you don't you see, like I move the mic constantly because I move, I move a lot, so I sometimes fuck up like that. But like it's completely stationary for you, and so when you're talking to him, you immediately don't try to bring the mic with you.
Speaker 4: I often try to leave the mic like that point.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean whatever, we have a different, slightly different situation now, so like maybe it'll work the one thing we try it next time.
Speaker 1: We have to test because I know people missed it. They love that, and I don't mind that. It was just if we can make the mic work. That was my only issue, just making your audio be consistent. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it's also the camera set up before it was different because like I hated him being dead on. Yeah, it bothered the hell out of me because it looks it just it bothered the hell out of me, Like I like having the conversational direction of like you know, the degree rule, and it looked really like we were having a conversation with nobody and then he was also getting interrogated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, I mean, whatever, if we can make it work, because I know people people are nostalgic for him being over here. I don't know fair the.
Speaker 3: Things that stick around is very bizarre. But uh, imagine a lion king, but like a rat king, but lions. Uh what did Chris think of my friendly neighborhood? Oh the game, that's okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's like some horror game about muppets. It's it's very whatever, easy dub. I don't really feel anything about it.
Speaker 1: It's fine. I say.
Speaker 4: Muppets are real, right there, creatures in the society. Sucking a muppet.
Speaker 1: If I was like, no, no, even the single, No, it's not into anything that they got going on. Really, if it's a hot muppet, I don't pig he's got tins. But that's it.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't animal muppet. I'd suck a human muppet. There's human muppets like the Old Man. But imagine a human this old man in the balcony. Imagine a human woman muppet.
Speaker 1: I'm attracted. Woman. Can't think of anything. I can't think of any gonzo. Yeah, your whatever.
Speaker 3: My name is Chris, and I grew this message big Meaty stinks. The moon's frequency, the moon's frequencies. Tell me to hill Sweeney, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Thought you science for it? Whatever the excuse me. Maybe it'll hold up in court. Yeah, well, if the moon said so, the moon dismissed. We've been trying to lock up the moon for years. That's crazy. Dude puts a press conference to invade and arrest the moon. We're going to We're going to lock the moon up. Said it to Venezuela.
Speaker 3: We're gonna send the moon to We're gonna send the moon to Alligator Alcatraz.
Speaker 7: We're gonna lock it up. Every every week or month or whatever. People people say the full moon made me do it. It's all sorts of crazy shit happens on full moons, and the moon has avoided culpability for a long time. We're locking them up.
Speaker 1: Mister president. One question. Okay, so the moon is pretty much just as big as the United States and diameter. How are we going to fit the moon in a section of Florida.
Speaker 3: Look at these people. I don't respect these people. They're asking ridiculous questions.
Speaker 7: There's so much going on, and you're asking about whether or not I'm gonna fit the mood in the building. Have you seen what Hunter Bidens would say he's been out there doing crack cocaine with that molester from Channel five. I don't even know what's going on, and you're bothering me about the moon. We'll get it done, and we'll get it done so fast, fast, so quick. It's gonna be amazing how fast we're gonna get this moon locked up. You're not gonna believe it. You're gonna say, how did he get it locked up so fast? We're gonna get it done.
Speaker 1: I have a question. It's temple, it's tempole. I love you, mister president. I just want to say that when you lock up the moon, Yeah, when you lock up the moon, Yeah, you are the greatest thing. You're the most handsomest and you have the biggest penis I've ever seen and felt in my throat, and I wish you would come on my forehead so and go my hair back. I like this guy. If you guys were more like iimm you'd have ratings. I don't know.
Speaker 3: That feels so real. It does in a really stupid way.
Speaker 1: Crazy. Yeah, it's like one fourth of the earth and just hilarious.
Speaker 7: The Democrats they think we're so stupid. They think we're so stupid. They think we're gonna lock the whole moon up. We're obviously going to cut it up in pieces, and.
Speaker 1: Lock up the piece and lock up the pieces, the irradiated pieces of the moon.
Speaker 3: You can't fit a truck through a door, but you can cut it. You can cut a truck in the door. Size speceis fit it through the door.
Speaker 1: These people are stupid. They don't know put the door back together. I'm brilliant. They don't know. I need my milky. Someone to bring in my milky. Someone picked my hand up and fell off. Literally, he's got leopards veins, the veins of the fucking just.
Speaker 3: His man looks like a tree in Upstate New York in winter times rail, just the nervousest of reaching out into the sky.
Speaker 1: Thank you? Are you sure this is mine? It's a shit? Oh fuck? That was the other hand. So he's like a fucking lego person.
Speaker 3: Oh anyway, gay actor, good luck, Jonathan Dick, so long it give her a vertical suplex. Kevin Spacey, Sorry I can't. I had a burrito. Willem de friend Heath paying more for concessions than forty X tickets, gids, look up, see I'm creating gas on y t leaked Sweeney vid DJ spit glad to have you back, DJ spit trying to put smoke into my freaking head and ship man uh ye, who comes spew with ropes evil Jonathan Davis doesn't get molested corn Jesus, Yeah, that's insane. Geez Obama. When he met Michelle, be like, let me be queer. I want to know can I want to know? Can you blow me?
Speaker 1: I want to know? What about the game? Man like me? Please fuck my ass? Will you hold me? Yeah? Classic, good good Phil Collins Man, I got to bring back that gift. I still have it. Fucking the Clayton all right, the jungle saved on my phone. Man, it's it's good mercury poisoning from eating. Yes where it's dude, it's fucking fucking a seagull. Dad.
Speaker 3: I knew I would get you for sir. Uh when when Halo video has all your other timelines. If the best part of waking up is folders in your cup, why wake up at all? Cardboard Pie, I came in his gay ass so hard.
Speaker 1: I made him in Pray Real Your next boys, Niggli Ziggly Mega Victory bol looks like Sweeney. I don't know who that is, slapping and popping my dick and balls like a like a base to shake the piss off. That's insane.
Speaker 3: Cheating on my wife for ten years of Prime two thousand and nine. Lebron roach porn, Holy shit, helldivers to and hails collab, total clanker death, Tin Skins go back to os for a goon, devil the man without come the box pulling out his dick.
Speaker 1: It's so hot, penis twelve inch on top. I'd be fucking dudes on the spot. I'd be sucking dick in the box. Damn bars. Sure where you can look at pictures only in your thread? Yeah? How do you do that? Yeah? On the thing right, and then you.
Speaker 7: Just you're all invited to We're gonna burn be We're gonna burn and gay people.
Speaker 1: You're invited to my l BBQ. I am, I'm with it, l b G b b BQ. Hey, it's not going any further. Hey, it's just stopping on that when he when he jack's off. That's all you have.
Speaker 3: Probably I love that video, man, Can you send that to me again, dude that it's such a great.
Speaker 1: Send that to me again, please quick? No mind it somewhere micro dosing Chris, What the fuck's not it?
Speaker 3: Fucking cardtoon that where uh micro dosing Chris with one one million of heroin daily? Kevin Bacon shouting shooting my dad to death at a Lakers game before flossing and yelling you got bacont search, Peter Lory, fish battle Aunt, Floozy spreading her chiten gash open or Smitchy the kid at ruins everything versus Sheldon Cooper nay gigger. Would you rather ship out a dick or dick out a ship?
Speaker 1: Geez? What does dicking mean? Exactly? For sure? Ship out of you kind of already do so, it's kind of dick.
Speaker 4: What does dick out it mean?
Speaker 1: I mean, you ever see that it was shipping dick nipples? Of course? I'm not sure if surprised you haven't seen it. I've ember seen in high school. It was like somebody would just flashbang me with that. I got dick as nipples and and the dicks are shipping. That's crazy, It's really upsetting.
Speaker 3: Would you rather, Oh, yeah, I read that already my new D and D weapons plus four bludgeing Hamster in a sock, reluctant Debristard.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 3: You look up cod slur Speed Run TikTok compilation. I have seen this, of course it is hysterical. Their some one second.
Speaker 1: It isn't say look up with wind Monkeys on YouTube to learn the dark history of Tornato. I don't know what any of this ship is.
Speaker 4: Dang, I can't find that.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't go. I'm gonna Octo fuck your ass, crack the Canadian he got the LGBT lads. Uh, it's your boy, Shawney d If I'm shot gaming TM, you'll send me that again. That's not what I remember. Re send that in the chat right now so much? His eyes out wide, they get what do you fucking like? Why is that? That's not what I was expecting? Because the silhouette down his throat. Yeah, crazy, Jesus, you'll fuck with Cradle of Filth. It's a band. Patreon won't let me use my question mark. Remember this girl is good? That's so crazy? Like to me, if that's real, that's like insane. Why would you get that?
Speaker 7: Stop?
Speaker 1: Why would you stop it? Why would you get that? It's so crazy?
Speaker 3: Brock, is this it's true? I curse Sweety by replacing his hiccups into fire alarm beat.
Speaker 1: Rake spreading his asshole Why would you tattoo? A third rate duelist for the four rate deck?
Speaker 3: Patreon releasing an update that publicly reveals everyone's display name history. There's a cult that's helping lobsters molt from its shell. See, I think they can get it real. Derek has the same laughing face as Ray Liota.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe by side I could vaguely see that. Maybe I just I don't. I'm imagining it.
Speaker 3: I don't remember what I guess. I can only see it because I'm literally super imposing his face on.
Speaker 1: Like shot that you see where he's like, I don't like that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I love that video of him being interviewed in like the nineties or whatever, and he's like shitting all overwood.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't hear I didn't hear it. Excuse me, Ray, did you please talk the other floor? No, it's such a strong visual, just letting loose. He just like slightly, you know, let his pants down. There's no squad either, standing straight up. All my life, I always wanted to ship all over the floor. Finally somebody let me. Well I didn't, I didn't let you. You just started shitting. I really couldn't believe it. It was like I was. It was like I was living the high life, shitting on the floor monologue. You said, Clint, he's what he was talking about. Clin. Somebody was like, who do you think the most overrated actor in Hollywood is?
Speaker 3: He goes Clin East would probably and he's just on stage doing it like he's you could tell it was like before, like for Cloud or something.
Speaker 1: It was just like his authentic opinion. Yeah, you know, hysterical. That's a fair Yeah. I've never thought he was a good actor, my grandma.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he is fine for what he was doing was not the exception objectively racist ship.
Speaker 1: He's probably a better director, actually, I agree with that. His iconic, most iconic clips, it's like it's just it's black. It's circumstantial. It's not like, oh he's powerful. It's never been like oh, even like his dirty hairy ship, like it's kind of stupid. You feel like it's funny because you feel lucky. Gay. I'm so, I'm so sure, Clint, Clint, that's the line is punk? Are you sure? I think it would hit a lot harder if it was gay. Con I'm not even like this he's not none of this. I don't even know what that means because it's a long time ago, and a long time ago we didn't learn about that. He's so clearly racist, and his son is like the opposite. Well, that's usually what happened. His son is like chilling with NBA players, being like, I'm having a great time, getting like getting like milk fucking milky, fucking frothy beverages with the migos.
Speaker 3: He looks like every time he sees it, every time he sees a picture of his son with the with the basketball team, he just thinks of the theme song to my Jim.
Speaker 1: Partner is a monkey.
Speaker 3: He's just like I just like he knows that show. Of course, he watched that show endlessly. It was like finally they understand. I know, this is what it's like to be white nowadays. I mean, I just like grand Sorino was just him. You yeah, it's just like that's him.
Speaker 1: He played.
Speaker 4: He didn't he didn't write any lies to that movie. That was just they gave him no lies, no direction.
Speaker 1: It was not even a movie. He just he just has really good cinematographers filling It was just reality TV. That's that movie is, let's have some sick moments. But he's clearly a big but like it's a really.
Speaker 3: Sick I really love shitting all over this floor.
Speaker 1: You can't get over it. Could you please stop shitting on my And then there was Captain Tony. He was the king. He let it, He let everybody ship everywhere. There were no standards back then. It was different. I love I love doing do the ralio of like monologue boys is so fun.
Speaker 3: We had no standards back then. Back then we were shipping seamen out of our own thimbles. That's crazy, and we all have thimbles. We didn't even song.
Speaker 1: It was crazy, Yeah, little bit thimbles. Let's let's finish it up until a point where I'm like, oh, I might miss you well, Derek, all right, drip m h, forcing the Star crew to play Delta good play miss two trains over the credits. But the Moostafar scene and Revenge of the Sith, but nine month pregnant Padme savagely beats any within within an inch of his life. That'd be different.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey Epstein, you say, OBI want to blow me so gape. They call him slimming, fucking my iPhone with my perfectly USBC size, my penis Kremlin to gremlin blood Eagles Sweeney for any minor inconvenience. Fable four Hype is dead for me now Harry recked him. I got a feeling that tonight's gonna be I got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a gay night, a night amazing?
Speaker 1: Which what? What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Arse is that? Which one is? That's what I am? And uh, that's the Black's outcast, That's what that was. And he confused me. He was like, am I wrong? That's so funny. He was so confident in how wrong he was.
Speaker 3: Wage Slave five eighty three Occourage the dastardly dog bashing uses his head and with a ladle a murial silently cheers.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Papini Brothers presents crash course separat on History rises to epticons, Don Donckerson, the colon swinging slasher Mason, the metal head mockery of megadeath people four inch dick with it with an eight inch foreskin, like when you suck the filling out of a slim gym Uh, what's it feel like to be the new abortion? The only generation to suffer extortions lyrics bars.
Speaker 1: I think that new abortion the song called yeah, can we?
Speaker 3: I think what's that song called that goes like sweet Carol? Can we make a story with our names? If you can manage that, fine, go ahead, figures something out. Lesbian cunt, great gave her the money? Just call me a bagget. I'm going to gape the president with a mortar. John strickland Marks, eighteen eighty nine.
Speaker 1: God, Frank Chase, what this fucking I watched this vato for way too long? What the fuck is gonna happen? And this fucking asshole ends up getting hit by a train? Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 1: Was he like trying like following some guy to stress him out the idea of the video. That's crazy, that's crazy. You killed somebody? But whatever.
Speaker 3: The first he gave it presents no blad in the fury is meeting boxing legend Evander Holyfield just to snap my teeth at his ear when he's not looking.
Speaker 4: That's a bad because he can still definitely knock you the fuck out.
Speaker 1: He can still you'd be killed immediately.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Miles Morales getting gunned down by the I d F because they think he's a Palestinian.
Speaker 1: Did you'll kick off the mask first. He's like, I'm not, You're that fucking Inshalla spider Man. Uh spider Man. Uh?
Speaker 3: Did y'all see the new s H fig Warts M m v C Spider Man.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know. I don't know what that is. Is that like a new Marvel's capcom Spider Man figure? I guess, I don't know. Probably fire pre right, Yeah, maybe Blake eight nine six.
Speaker 3: I got lockjaw doing your graveyard chips at the Dick Secon factory, and all I got was lock draws previously mentioned called me jacksphones the way I filled myself jacking it bum shadbibo uh song recommendation A conversation with Shive Liquid k song. There is no f scene list in Bossing say and final page, Let's get the funk out of here, dass goopy digital hike call me e walk, channeling all of Earth's and passes into one concentrated n bomb like it's the end of a DBZ arc. Young Colin willingly eating ten packs of batteries while talking about Mega Man games.
Speaker 1: What is the hatred for child Collins? Child Colin specifically is getting a lot. I gotta get it man Solomon Solomon Gundy on a Monday. Uh, that's ziggy.
Speaker 3: Every time you have on my phone explodes. Please stop, as replacements are getting expensive. Can a clank a borrow a battery pack?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Miss Jackson, badly Brave, Who's New York? Nick Etherean needs help blowing his weapon Halo three projuring Hunter Nay from one, Nay from Melphis one, and rounding out our list as always, the King of hap Hanzard.
Speaker 1: We did it.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 1: He donated for so long nobody knew his name. He was a fucking legend that anyway. Bye, last time we checked out on he was fine. Later yeah,