Speaker 1: Is The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Tuesday, and we have a few things we're gonna go over here this hour. I'm gonna tell you that little story about the fraud. I don't even know if that's the word scam, fraud, whatever. We're gonna talk about birth rates, work ethic. Yeah, I'll touch on this Venezuelan strike that happened right before the show. Trump put out a video of it. We'll talk about that.
Speaker 2: In a moment.
Speaker 1: Before we do that, I want to tell you my little scam story. So when I was selling our v's, remember that's what I did before I do this. When I was selling our v's, we got a credit card statement, and I believe it was it was seven thousand dollars. There was a seven thousand dollars purchase on the credit card statement. Our credit card bill is never seven thousand dollars in total, is never even close to that. We about fell out of our Oh my gosh. It didn't take long to figure out somebody had gotten a hold of my credit card number. So I decided to handle a lot of the investigative work myself, good old fashioned internet sleuthing. I discovered looking through records online, looking up phone numbers, looking up everything else. I discovered that there was a guy, maybe a group of them, but there was a guy working in a very shady office, of which, courtesy of Google, I actually have pictures of in the Louisiana Lee was Louisiana, if I remember, right in Louisiana, who had gotten a hold of my credit card number and ordered a seven thousand dollars gate, like one of those electronic closing gate things that you'd put over your driveway or something like that. I not only locate this guy's address, I have all this stuff documented. I have the credit card charge, the phone number, the address, the picture. And I called and talked to him and he hung up on me. I have everything neat and tidy. I call local police. Yeah, cross state lines. That's not really our thing. Call the FBI. Okay, hang up the phone, Call the FBI. The FBI flat out told me on the phone that they weren't really interested. It's not going to be something they'd pursue. Now, by the grace of God, I will give him credit American Express back. Then turns out they're kind of a garbage company now, but real call me. But American Express back then immediately money back. They would handle it with their fraud departments. So we were not out seven thousand dollars, which I didn't have seven thousand dollars to be out, so by the grace of God. But what if that was an older person and that was money they needed, critically needed, and they didn't have American Express and no law enforcement pursuit whatsoever for these small crimes. I hate to even say that, because it's certainly not a small crime to me, wouldn't be a small crime to you. Gosh, could you imagine Jewish producer Chris if they took seven thousand dollars, he'd just fall over clutching his chest. But they go unpursued. And I'm not This is not ripping on anybody. Actually, it is ripping on the FBI, because screw them. But most local police departments they don't have the manpower, they don't have the resources. And there are so many dirt balls in this country free courtesy of Democrats. They are out there chasing down gang bangers and murderers and things like that, and so these dirt balls just swim right underneath the surface of our country. All right, before we get back to other things. I know it's not breaking news, it's a couple hours old.
Speaker 2: It's journalist Jesse. There's just no one better.
Speaker 3: We love Jesse.
Speaker 4: He's the best.
Speaker 1: Yesse, please kiss my baby? YESI Jesse, Jesse, Jesse Je. We blew up a bunch of narco guys in the ocean. So let's rewind. Remember last week we had Brandon Was it last week we had Brandon wykert On, Chris, it was last week we had Brandon wikert On. He's always a wealth of information, and we were asking him why is Trump interested in Venezuela. When I say interested, why do we have four thousand sailors and marines parked right off the coast. Why are we sending more destroyers down there? Why are why Venezuela? And we went over a bunch of stuff, but one of the things he said was Venezuela is a narco state. It is now a narco state. The government is a cartel. The government of Venezuela. They are in the drug running business, and that is part of the reason Donald Trump is so upset with them. Well, what was the Navy doing down there. We just had a boat full of drugs with eleven Trump says they were trendy arragua. I'm sure they were with the eleven Narco terrorists in the boat. Yeah, they're no longer with us. The United States Navy when this boat was in international waters vaporized it. Goodbye, too bad, so sad. In the headline, you know from Fox News, this is from earlier in the day, Maduro claims the US seeks regime change through military threat. I made Caribbean build up. Yeah, that's how it works. These dictators who attack America and attack America and attack America. And I'm not talking Saddam Hussein being a dirt ball on his own part of the world. I'm talking guys who actually attack America, like Maduro has over and over and over again. What happens is they get used to a government run by Democrats. Well, democrats don't care if you attack America as long as you don't attack their bank account or expose their corruption. But they don't care about America, not going to stress about that at all, and the world kind of settles in to this way of thinking where well, yeah, you can attack America.
Speaker 2: Who's going to do anything about it?
Speaker 1: The Biden regime, and they kind of get it through their heads that that's how it will always be, but that's not how it always is. Every now and then the American people wake up, stop voting for Democrats, put in someatriots in office, and then the bad people who attack America find out that not everybody hates the United States of America. In fact, there are lots of us who love it here. And when we get who's going to do anything about it? The Biden regime, and they just kind of get it through their heads that that's how it will always be.
Speaker 2: But that's not how it always is.
Speaker 1: Every now and then the American people wake up, stop voting for Democrats, put in some actual patriots in office, and then the bad people who attack America find out that not everybody hates the United States of America. In fact, there are lots of us who love it here. And when we get depict the people who represent us, you're gonna die if you attack America, and I and you know what I love. There's video of this attack. It's very kid friendly, by the way, very kid friendly. There's video of this boat being blown up. Trump has it all over his social media. I'm sure I looked. I've been doing the show. I'm sure over the last two hours. I'm sure it's all over Facebook and Twitter and everything else. It's a boat at night, cruising through the water and.
Speaker 2: Ba boom, it just explodes. It's gone.
Speaker 1: I love that Donald Trump put out that video publicly. Those kind of public statements are very beneficial. It's beneficial for everyone in the world to see this is what happens. And I'm so jealous. Think how cool it would be not to be in the Navy. Who wants to do that? But think how cool it would be if you were kind of a lower class person who joined the Navy instead of joining the Marines like your dad wanted. If you were a lower class person who joined the Navy to actually get a mission and to get sent down there and to get to nuke some narco terrorists, Gosh, that would be freaking sweet. You know those guys are cracking beers on that ship tonight. I've probably not allowed, but I promise you someone stuck in some beer. You know, those guys are living the high life right now. I'm so freaking jealous. Gosh, that's so cool. Every now and then I want to go back, But then I realize I'm old, not in shape, and that's just not going to work at all. He can't do that. At the age of forty four, Jesse, I recently read the Anti Communist Manifesto soon after I encountered what appeared to be a Communist in the wild. He was protesting outside a locally owned coffee shop that displays American flags. Seemed eager to strike up a conversation. It became clear I was dealing with someone less than credible, so he did claim he was being paid by the state through a contracting group called Opus. My question is, have you come across instances of Blue states paying individuals to protest and disrupt conservative own small businesses. Oh? Yes, of course this is This takes place on a federal level too. I should know this isn't just state level. If you live in California, if you're listening to me in California right now, I promise you cross my heart and hope to die, your tax dollars are paying for communist activism in your state in some way.
Speaker 2: And don't feel.
Speaker 1: Too bad, because every American listening has been doing the same thing for a long, long, long time.
Speaker 2: Why do you.
Speaker 1: Think the Trump administration fired all ten thousand employees at USAID at USAID because they were taking up billions of your dollars and spending it on Democrat activism. This is the norm. I've explained it time and time again. These people get into office and they think about how to loot the treasury to pay off their friends and attack their enemies.
Speaker 3: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, fantastic Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Member.
Speaker 1: You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 2: So I have a.
Speaker 1: A a sad but not sad stat if you will, sad overall, but maybe not sad for you and me. Here's well, here's the chart. It was done by a World Values Survey. Birth rates are falling more steeply among progressives than conservatives. I'm not going to read all the nerdy numbers for you, but here's what you need to know. People on the right are not only making babies, they're making babies above the rate they need to make babies for population growth. You me, young men and women on the right and older, they're finding each other. They're getting married and they're making babies, and that is wonderful. When we talk about falling birth rates, that's terrible. We'll get the terrible part. Yes, that's terrible overall or society, but our side, our people, we are making babies, and I'm happy for you when I'm proud of you. If that's what you want in your life. I realize that's not everybody's lot in life. But if that's what you want, go find a man, marry him and make babies with him. Go find a dime, marry him and make babies with him. That's happiness. You'll love it.
Speaker 2: But overall.
Speaker 1: This is terrible. It's terrible that so many human beings have succumbed to Marxism, have succumbed to all the miseries that come with that, and they're not getting married. Then they're not making babies either. They're all gay trannies. I can't count how many times I've heard a left wing young young person say they don't want babies because of climate change, all this sick mental illness that democrats are putting into the minds of young people, and now they're not even reproducing. That is so insanely sad. That is so insanely sad, and it's super super evil because they lie to all these kids just so they can have them as foot soldiers, just so they can use them for power. That's the only reason they lie to you about chlorimate change from their private jets. They lie to you because they know you're young, you can be manipulated. They know that if they make you miserable, afraid to drive a car, that yeah, your life will be miserable, full of angst, bitterness, but you'll vote Democrat forever. That's why they lie to you when they tell you lies about men. Ah, men are evil, toxic masculinity. As a young woman, they know they're signing you up for a life of bitterness as a feminist, bitterness, fatness, all these things are waiting for what chrits. All these things are waiting for you.
Speaker 2: They know that.
Speaker 1: But they also know that you'll vote Democrat your entire life, and that's all they care about. I think that's one very encouraging for our side, but two so sad that one side has just decided to get out of the family making business. Ah. I will say this though, as a word of caution for parents soon to be parents want to be parents. That's part of why they're always after your kids.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 1: Don't think that they can't read these charts too. They're always recruiting, always coming up with an army, always, always, always they're coming up with the plan, and that plan always involves since they don't have kids of their own, taking your kids. Let me ask you something, honestly, how many Democrat women are on your school board who don't have children? Have you looked how many Democrat women teach in your child's school K through twelve? Or are professors on that college you pay for who don't have kids? You know why they're there, right, They're there for yours. They are there to recruit, and we have to be very careful with our children. We have to raise them to know this fact, to point it out. We have to have these frank discussions with them. Don't be that home. Well we didn't talk about politics. Don't do that. I promise you. The communist in your child's school is going to talk about politics. You better talk to them first, talk about politics, talk about communism, talk about right, wrong, good, evil. The communist is going to We have to be purposeful with our children because the communist is going to be purposeful with our children. They are circling your kids like wolves. They think about it all the time. Why do you think so often the biggest activist in your town with the tranny flags and the Black Lives Matter flags or whatever new freak show they roll out. Why do you think so often they're school teachers and librarians. What do you think that is?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Why do you think they went after Disney and took over Disney? Of all the things, why Disney? There are bigger corporations. Why Disney? Because that's what the kids are. They're not making their own. They are after yours.
Speaker 3: Remember that it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Remember if you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing iheard Spotify, iTunes. I'll try to get back to some more emails here in a moment. I have to do a couple things. One this is from Insider Paper Ancient tombs unearthed in Iraq due to a drought. Chris, would you go in an ancient tomb believe to be over two thousand, three hundred years old? And you know Iraq is ancient ancient? I actually, you know when I was in Iraq. You know, that's where Babylon was. When I was in Iraq, we actually went to Babylon. It's fallen into disrepair. It was just like a couple different statues, but we actually went to Babylon. Place is ancient. I would totally go into an ancient tomb.
Speaker 2: What what what Chris said?
Speaker 1: Do I have to crawl on my hands and knees or can I crouch? Well, I'm not big on the you know, crawling into super tight spaces thing. That's very much not my thing. But hear me out, hear me out. What if I told you you had to crawl? You had to crawl for one hundred yards the length of a football field. So that's a very long crawl. But at the end of that hundred yards there will be a large open tomb room with a bunch of tomb stuff in there. Would you go, you're worried about cave ins. Well, that's why you'll never be an archaeologist like me, Chris, because I would go that. I don't like tight spaces like that. I totally would go.
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 1: I would regret it, for sure, but I would go. I want to see an ancient tomb so bad. You know, you read these stories about when they were discovering the pyramids and these guys would get hurt by old acid that had been put in there. You know, these booby traps and stuff like that. One hundred percent worth it. And I don't believe those stories at all either. I think the total garbage. There's no way a booby trap held up thousands of years. You're a bunch of dirty liars. Now excuse some emails, Jesse, You have mentioned fragging before the phrase was coined during the Vietnam conflict. Given today's ineptitude in the higher ups in today's military, does this still occur to any extent? Do you have any good books to recommend on the subject.
Speaker 2: Okay, so.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about Corey Booker when I talk about fragging, that's a different, different thing.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Fragging, for those who may not is when military people enlisted soldiers usually will kill their officer or kill their leader. He mentioned this happened in Vietnam, and it most definitely did happen in Vietnam, and it took different forms. You know, sometimes fragging it's a reference to frag grenade, fragmentation grenades that would be just a normal grenade to you, fragging off. It could mean someone rolls a grenade and you're lieutenant's ten. Oftentimes, though, fragging took place out on the battlefields in the heat of battle where you can't get caught.
Speaker 2: Fragging can be.
Speaker 1: Shoot him in the back, shoot him when you're in the middle of combat. I personally never witnessed it at all. However, I did witness multiple times the circumstances where I definitely could see it happening. There's a story I forget where I heard this story from World War Two. Keep in mind, fragging is old old when you are in combat. Let me explain it this way. When you were in combat, your men around you become closer than brothers because you only have each other. There is nothing else, there's no one else. They're your everything. To lose one of them hurts beyond belief. If there is a man leading you who hurts them, either intentionally or maybe he's just a glory hound or an idiot, I'm not supporting this. I'm not supporting this at all. I don't believe in it. By the way, I do not believe in it, but it's not a hard leap. If I'm in combat with my best friend and my second lieutenant is a moron and makes my friend charge into a minefield when he doesn't want to, and my friend gets blown up. Let's say I've been in combat for a while and I'm comfortable killing people, and that happens. It happened to me, it happens to everybody who's in combat.
Speaker 2: For a while.
Speaker 1: You just end up with a level of comfort with killing people. Most normal people can't relate to it. Guys who come back, they don't talk about it much. And I'm not defending it right, and I'm not saying I think about it anymore or anything like that. But you just develop a level of comfort with it. That's how it is. It's not a hard leap. If that guy, maybe you think he's gonna get you killed, maybe he got your friend killed. Not a hard leap to think, well, I'll skill him instead. There's a story. I've referenced it a second ago. There's a story, and I forget where the heck I heard it or read it. There's a story from the Pacific War in World War two of the Marines were there, and the Marines were all killers there. I mean they had just been through hell and seen so much, and they just killed all the time up close and personal. Then you're just your psyche changes. And there was a new officer and there was a marine who was walking someplace where the officer didn't want him to walk, and the officer was telling him get back and get back here, and the guy wasn't listening, wouldn't follow orders, and the officer pulls out his gun and threatens to kill him. Well, there's a marine behind the officer who was cleaning his weapon. His weapon was disassembled, he was cleaning it immediately when the officer threatened it. He puts his weapon back together and throws a magazine in there and points it right at the back of the officer. If that officer had fired that shirt shot, he would have died immediately, immediately, and probably several guys. Again, I'm not defending this, and there's the way I can explain it to people who haven't been there. But killing officers who get you killed unbelievably common. In World War One, it happened. Remember, and remember the officers oftentimes get the shaft too. It's not always bad officers, but the officers in World War One, they would signal it's time to go over the top of the trench with whistles. And let's say you're sitting there with you in twenty thirty of your buddies and you see a platoon ahead of you blows the whistle. All twenty thirty guys get up and all die. And that happened in World War One. That happened a lot. They're charging into a machine gun, nessa something like that. They're all cut down immediately. Now your officer gets up there, start screaming at you. Get on your feet. We're going over the top. I'll shoot anyone who doesn't. How much does it take for someone to break and do something terrible?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 1: I do not defend the practice. I've defended many terrible things. You know I would if I felt like it was right. I do not defend murder. I don't, but it happens. It's more common than we think. Whatever, I don't want. I don't want to talk about murder anymore. Maybe we should just make some more fun of well, build a blasio. Remember when we talked about how communists are about a mile wide and an inch deep. There's no depth of knowledge. Here's former New York Sayer, New York, New York Sayer New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, when he was asked about ma'm donnie.
Speaker 5: Bus if he runs that, The City of New York runs it just like we run so many other services.
Speaker 2: And the bottom line here is to think about the free buses again. Free buses has.
Speaker 5: Been proven to work in many parts of the country where it's I'll get your list of cities. But the bottom line is it is something that allows people.
Speaker 1: Free busses have been proven to work everywhere where. Oh, I'll get you a list. This is what they do, lie about everything all the time. All right, we'll talk about out younger generation work ethic headlines. I didn't get to emails. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of a Jesse Kelly Show. Remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Brandon Johnson's talking about defending Chicago from Donald Trump, and he said, what else.
Speaker 4: Are you prepared to defend this land? This land that was built by slaves, a land that was built by indigenous people.
Speaker 1: Chicago wasn't built by slaves. That's that's not at all a thing that is reality at all. I mean not at all reality. This reminds me of when Joyanne reads that.
Speaker 5: Said this, and to find out that literally Barack Obama's two terms in as president are your reparations and June tenth, which you already celebrated anyway, is your reparations. And yet you built this country. You literally physically built this country.
Speaker 1: That's not a thing that happened either. There is a very very sad inferiority complex thing that you see manifest itself when these fake civil rights activists say this stuff. Because I don't know why you're upset with the history of black people or the maybe you're not proud of the history or something. I don't understand exactly what it is. But that's what all this is. We actually built this, we actually did it, we actually invented this. And it's almost always lies that comes from a place where you feel inferior or embarrassed by your background, by your ancestry. That's what that really is. It's an embarrassment thing, and it's not necessary. You know, you don't have to be embarrassed by any any part of your ancestry at all. I don't even know my ancestry. I don't care it doesn't bother me. It doesn't bother me one bit at all.
Speaker 2: You can let that go. You can let that go.
Speaker 1: Also, I mentioned this earlier, where did work Ethic Go to Die? It's an article about gen z and accusing these younger kids of not having a work ethic, of filming everything at work, of not wanting to do things outside of near boundaries, and things like that. And I will just say, if I have to give I've already given plenty of employment advice on the show, but for younger generations. And actually we've experienced this before on this show before, just various people we've brought in for younger people. Do not bring your boss problems. Don't bring your mommy to work, don't bring dad to an interview. Do not bring your boss problems. He is not your friend, he's not your counselor, and he's not there to help you. You're there to help him. You were there to make his life easier. So when he gives you a task, shut your mouth and go do it. And the next time he sees your face, tell him it's done. Hey boss, got it done. Ran into some problems. Couldn't do that, couldn't find this couldn't find that, but I worked it out. I had to move some things around. Here's the completed assignment you gave me. I do not think the next generation sucks. I think that's ridiculous. But if I had to point to one thing that plagues the next generation, it is exactly that. This sense of my boss is here to help me. I'm I need to have an emotional day. I need to I broke up with my boyfriend, my girlfriend, so I need to take an extra hour, all stuff it and go back to work. Nobody wants to hear that. Outside of a death in the family, nobody wants to hear about any of that crap. Leave that stuff at home. I'm not telling you to be a soulless, emotionless robot, and I'm definitely not telling you to be treated like crap by your boss. If you are being mistreated at work, don't allow that to happen. Go find a new gig, Go find someplace where you can be treated like a human being. You're not a slave, You're not anything like that. But stop bringing this emotional baggage crap to work, and stop bringing your boss problems. Don't tell me problems. Tell me solutions. Burn that into your head. Don't tell me problems, tell me solutions that that.
Speaker 2: Really plagues younger people, really really bad. And now here's a headline by go you know, you know the thing headlines we didn't get to.
Speaker 1: Gallup releases a pull on national alcohol consumption and it's shocking. The shocking part of it is record lows. Americans aren't drinking alcohol anymore. I think that's a good thing, except the only thing that concerns me about it is maybe they can't afford alcohol anymore. Have you looked at the drink prices on a drink menu of a restaurant, This Mexican restaurant we go to, they always hand us the drink menu. Then we kind of gockt it fifteen dollars for a margarita? Who could afford that? Latin America's Narco states freaking out over Trump's cartel crackdown. It's gonna be wild as Donald Trump continues to escalate this, watching how Latin American countries hold up without drug money and how sad is that the drug money fuels so much of Latin America.
Speaker 2: Remember, I believe.
Speaker 1: It's the third biggest business in Mecha Sico behind tourism and oil. Report two largest teachers unions funneled forty three point five million dollars to left wing groups. How long before we start having a talk about these teachers' unions and attacking them as organized crime, because that's what this is. This is not about children. When you are taking the money and you're spending it exclusively on Democrats, when does RICO come into effect?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: Seven killed, thirty seven injured in the weekend Chicago shootings as the mayor block's federal aid.
Speaker 2: But hey, I mean he built them.
Speaker 4: Are you prepared to defend this land? This land that was built by slaves, a land that was built.
Speaker 2: By That's not what happened.
Speaker 1: Pentagon authorizes up to six hundred military lawyers to serve as temporary immigration judges. I'll say it again, If all Donald Trump does is deport people for the next four years, I'm a happy man. Un Nuclear Watchdogs says it finds uranium particles at Sirius sight. I don't know what any of that means, but it sounds really bad. I'll also be back tomorrow and we'll have some more fun.
Speaker 2: That's all.