Speaker 1: Back. Hopefully thing's initiated this time. Hopefully we're about the other two platforms. Now, yeah, until you operate deal with have to work with this type of crap, Like you don't understand how sabotaging it is and how frustrating it can be, because it's absolutely senseless the way things will operate sometimes and everything so goddemn fragile. At the same time, it's like, come off it, you know everything. It's like you're in the process of doing something. You can't babysit every other little step in along the way and still focus on what you're doing. So anyhow, so, as I was saying before, I just got done making well at least in the wholesale about We're close to forty five hundred dollars worth of hot sauce of forty six or so, and also internet orders. I'm not quite done with those yet, but almost fully done with this as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I leave tomorrowgo to San Diego drop off disorder, and then on Thursday, in between there finished the internet orders that I have up to now, and then I'm taking my daughter to the fair. I already paid for it, so she's there now with a friend and this morning, I talked to her about it, and last night I was like, hey, yeah, you know, we'll do this thing and she's like, oh, I get the fair. I'm like yeah, I said you could do that, or we could get a Sea World season passes again, but that requires a long drive. She's like, fair, the fair and affair, and I said, okay, so there it is, and then what is that my faith? So as I was excited about that because that's our thing and I don't get a lot of time. It seems like someone else monopolizes her entire life. She comes back from doing something with her friend and I come and I find out you want to thing, went to the trampoline party this, and that's I find out that they're going to the fair, like you're going when because that was our thing and that's what we're supposed to be doing. And then she's like, oh, well her friends blah blah blah. And so I got her the ticket because her friends are going, and I'm like, you know, you just gotta everything right, you gotta you gotta with every little thing right. So I didn't. I just went and head and order the tickets anyway, so that when I have time to take her, which I told her would be Thursday, that I'm gonna take her anyway regardless. So she's actually there now. But she'll be able to ride with rides with an adult and go on the scarier, cooler rides with Dad because mom doesn't do that stuff, and Fair is like a she's fearless. That's a lot of fun. We have a lot of fun together. So I got that look forward to on Thursday and we are done with the It was in a marketplace, probably for good and probably for the best. Definitely for the best. I can do a lot more, you know, promotions on the website and for the website for the hot sauce and all that stuff using the internet, using social media, so I'm just going to go that route and emails and stuff like that. But that is the website right there, simper fry llc dot com for the world's greatest freaking condiments on the planet. The fact that they happen to be a little spicy and sometimes very spicy, depending on what you're looking for, is inconsequential to the fact that they taste delicious and they make everything that you eat with them taste better. Let's a scratch. I guess simper s c n P E R f R y LC dot com. Please stop popping things up in front of my face, and let's see. Let's check out FTJ now and see if anything's better, if it initiated, if livestream not it. Yes, okay, good, it's showing still IMMA from a previous thing. That that's all right. I'm think my my hello into the chat, Hello chat, all right, and now let's check. I'm pretty sure everything else is good now, so let's go check out the.
Speaker 2: Bit.
Speaker 1: Shoot. Well, there's one. There's two of them now here. I'm guessing it's this one. Yes, all right, perfect, all right, everything's working now. I took twice, so I was listened to a little bit of Bill Cooper while I was working. It was mind control now I was looking at when we were listening to Psychological Warfare episode one a while back. That's not the same as his Mind Control series. Psychological Warfare. Mind Control very very well related to one another, very similar and previous you I made. I made a comment stating that, you know, I thought that so cybernetics previous to the MK Ultra, but mind control was was the theme that I was basically saying when I say m k Ultra, and when I said, I was surprised that the CIA had such an early birth because I thought it was during the the official timing of when the mk ultra started occurring. That was kind of sort of right in a sense, but it kind of It's just I didn't realize how early back that it had it been. It was something that the OSS was working on too, So just because they flipped over the CIA a lot earlier than I thought they did. I was thinking in the fifties. It was in the forties. Uh, it was. It was around that topic of mind control experimentation when the transition occurred. So bad aspect was right, the dates were wrong. So it's already getting hot in this room. There's twenty three five lights here in one of these little you know, they have the little whatever the fuck up at the top of the lights, and then the three lights stand over here. And then for whatever reason, that vent doesn't like to blow air. I don't know what the hell's up with it. Yeah, A see central air, but it doesn't seem to do well in this room where Elijah's room. But I think he I think he shuts his vent stinky freaking a teenager. All right. So if you didn't notice, I made a video that was a reading from doctor Gluden's new book, and I read the first section of it. So there is chap. I don't know how many chapters it was, but there's it's said, it's broken down and three. It's like three books in one. So I read the first books. Technically it's like one third of the way done, and when I get on the elliptical tonight, I'll continue reading into part two. But there was a lot, a lot of times I'm just like my brain's dinging off, like ding dinging thing like this is all related to my microzyima. So when I write my book, which will hopefully be soon now that I've got this free time from the market, and as long as financial stability occurs too, which is go see the site seperfrylc dot com. I love making hou sauce, all right, so and the book is there too, and creating, which is freaking amazing. Anyhow, ask ask Brian. I think Brian put on like fifteen pounds of muscle, Brian, the the guy with the go pro fishing show with my creating, So I think that's what he said. I think he said fifteen pounds. That's awesome. Lean muscle mass can't go wrong with that. Of course, you don't just sit on your couch and let that happen, like, you have to actually be doing it and the creating helps, right, it's not the creatine doing it for you. The creatine doesn't get you out to bit and lift the weights for you. You understand how that works, I hope, But does microzy'm an idea? And like why an assignment idea? It's just reality and why these things work, Why holistic medicine works, why sound therapy works, why frequency of things? Ionic trace elements can affect the body in exceptional ways, but then there's basically just the the echo of what it used to be there the ripple, and not really so much of a substance because the substance isn't what's necessary. It's it's energy pattern, right, And why does that do anything for your body? Because it's the internal environment that's being lived in and somewhat managed but also adapted to by these microzyma, and these microz ima create germs when necessary, create bacteria that will eat toxins. They are fermentors, right, So fermentation you think like alcohol. Right, it's constantly eating something, breaking something down, and in a stable, healthy environment, is doing things that you need to have done. Just like the bacteria in the soil that the pesticides kill. The plants need that in order for the nutrients to get into the food because the bacteria breaks down those minerals and nutrients and stuff like that into a usable form for the plant. So it's a symbiotic relationship. Without them doing that part, there isn't enough nutrients going into the plant, and definitely not into the fruit, right, or the vegetable or whatever. Fruit is kind of like a generic term for anything that's produced, right, the production of it produce. So this is where the microzyma come in. So when you alter that environment through vaccinations, through poor diet, through pharmaceuticals, through whatever the case may be, or dangerous toxins in the environment that you're being exposed to, once that starts to change you in your internal environment to a point where the microzyma have to respond. They're responding to for survival. So if they think something's dying, they will help the process along of decomposition. So if cells start dying because of a toxin something that they morph into might produce something that helps to carry that process along. It's not them trying to harm you. It's just they're getting bad signaling. Right. So this all plays right into the beishanp thing and it tears apart into a million pieces asunder the idea of virus and German theory and fucking pastor or that clown that free Masonic Jewish run ass cloud. Okay, So just saying they're they're that the book is worth reading. I think you should all go to his website and let me show you how you get there too. But what I'm saying is I'm looking at it from my perspective of having read a whole lot of stuff. So what I'm what I'm seeing is different, right, I'm seeing how it connects to other things. Oh that I really want to do it that way. That's not necessary to do it that way. Hold on, let's just go and stop that noise here, Let's just do this way that ada Okay, cool, nobody that window capture display capture you six on a bitch, there you go. Now I can just click this So from what the hell? So from the video that you're watching right now? Hey, shut up over there all right, So this is the link to go straight to the book book that I made, that I wrote. I'm writing part two. And this is why I'm excited about this, because this micro's I'm a thing. They're so substantiated now and it makes so much sense, and it's gonna be dropped right into the inner working of what doctor Manzo and doctor Glynnon have been talking about. And hopefully from from forever on, there will never be what's up, fat boy, what's up Karen? Sorry? There will never be any way of arguing that unless there are people just are choosing to ignore it, or they don't obviously know who I am, or they don't know the book is or whatever, or they don't doctor Glynnon is. But if they're exposed to that, there's no way to deny or to then still accept what the doctors are telling you. And it's not because where it's like a hey, we win, you lose. It's just that when they win, you die. Right When they win, you get sick. When they win, they have you cut parts of your body out and tell you that's a good thing. When they win, they poison your child with heavy metal toxins and give them autism or kill them or give them, you know, juvenile cancer, and they die in front of you. So this is why it's important that they don't win, that they don't that there their bullshit cult rhetoric doesn't continue on as it has, and that's very oive in nature. There's nothing more oiv than pharmachia discussing bullshit allopathy. There's nothing more Jewish than that. Al right, So this is where you see the website. You click Mamba Jamba see what I said? See you click it? There it goes. See there is a coupon code one stop shot for ten percent off everything on the site for the most part, I think, except for the book, because there's no margin on the book really. But right here is doctor Glinton in this nice shiny blue square. It's like you just want to press it. It's like it's like a big red button. You gotta press it right, So you click it, But first look at this right there, that's your fifty percent off coupon. So if you click that, how many why is this? Why does it give me a shit? Click it and something will pop up that looks more like this, and then you say, you know, I want to join this membership of subscription, blah blah blah. You fill out your info, you fill out, and then you write in ball bussers. I don't think anything is capitalized. I'm actually pretty sure that it can't be capitalized. So it's just like my it's just this part right here, right, just that that highlighted right there, and that I'll give you fifty percent off to the membership. And once you're there, this book is where is twenty percent off. You'll get redirected to a coupon code that you can use if you're getting a physical copy. If you're getting the electronic copy, it's only thirty six bucks and it's there's no discount on that, all right. And that's like when it's in the epub form, I think it says eighty one pa like frames, it's not really pages, because I think it's like, I think three frames is like one page. It breaks down to something like that. So but I'm like at four hundred and something and frames. But there you have it, And I'm just going to show you a couple of things on the site real quick. We've had like five more people since last time Doctor Glyndon has been on here, and I think a couple of them after I posted that short video here when I was reading from his book, that became members. So that's really awesome. I'm glad people are picking up on this. So the healthy recovery protocols I'm looking I have to ask him if there's one for anemia for somebody. Someone asked me about that. I don't know if I've seen it. I don't see it in here, if anyone else has seen it in this list, in like under a different category, like a different like a you know what I mean, like a different heading, let me know for that other person. But I think that's just that's that sounds like a straight direct freaking you know, deficiency issue anemia. They'll say, oh, there's no enough there's not enough iron. It's probably like no, there's probably not enough copper, and there's probably too much iron. It's just being stored into your tissue, like doctor doctor Manzo says. I think that's I think that one's pretty cut and dry. Honestly, it's kind of straightforward. There medical insight where you get these right here. So just to go over the twelve bad foods are very important. A friend of mine had me on to help him out and he did seven days sugar and carb free completely and it was a very big life change for him. Now I've done this for over fourteen months straight. I would say probably ten to twelve of those months were almost completely carb free. And then toward the end, I started incorporating broccoli and I started having a little salad dressing. Nothing that really had a lot of carbs of sugar in it, just it wasn't completely free. I started having pecans and there's a little bit of there's dietary fiber, which those carbs don't count. But I mean I was like strict keto, like strict I don't even not even Keto, but just like zero carb, zero sugar for like ten to twelve months of my life, and I completely obliterated fat that I didn't realize I was being around with me, like like I got to the point where I didn't recognize it on me anymore until I saw how different I looked. And that was back in twenty eight twenty one, like so right around where the lockdowns where I got in the best shape in my older life, because when I was in my twenties, I was like one hundred and seventy seven pounds, but I was I had just put on like twenty five to twenty eight pounds of pure muscle at the gym. I went twenty twenty four to twenty twenties, No, twenty two thousand and two to two thousand and five. Probably right around that time is when I was like a gym rat, like on a five foot five frame, one hundred and seventy seven pounds and it not be fat. That's that's that's a lot of muscle that's like that. It's very it's very noticeable. You wouldn't know it now. You wouldn't know it now because even like in two thousand and seven or eight, it was two thousand and eight that I actually did it. I went on a forty day survival hike. I barely ate anything during that time, not too much really, and was walking the equivalent of a marathon or more every single day, like walking eight to twelve hours a day with a big ass backpack on. And that was a survival hike. The attempt was to go away across the country. I could wrote a book about it called Divided Highway under my real name. So I lost a lot of then. Before that, I was kind of like slightly starving. There's a whole ex girlfriend thing involved in this and me losing everything that I fucking owned and ended up in a like a shelter. Basically during that time, psycho bitches, I was seen to catch all of them. If there was a cycle bitch in the planet, they're gonna be they're gonna be attracted to me, and they're going to take everything that I have. At one point or another deled me anyway, I guess. But so yeah, so I wasn't eating because I didn't have means to do so for like about a month and a half before I started this thing. So like it's or as muscle content. By the time that everything that I would have had access was gone by then, I was like a rail you can. You can see it in some of the pictures in the book. But uh yeah, so there you go, I released on the front cover of the book. I should say so medical cannabis, I have a hard time with this. I just want to say this right now because this is one of my pet peeves with It's not even that it's it's it's pure and utter disgust. Okay, Like, I'm sure people can rationalize a whole lot of shit in their lives, right, But if it makes you irritating to me when you're on it, I don't want to have anything to do with you. I don't care what benefits you think or what you're telling yourself it does for you. I'm sure there's other ways to achieve the same the same benefits that don't require you becoming like an asshole or irritating to me in my presence. I can't stand people on this stuff. I've seen it ruin my fucking family with my uncle. He had other problems, but this was one of them, and I just I have no respect for it at all. I don't care. You can tell me, you can give me all the lists and all the fucking fake studies that you want about the bullshit benefits of it and this oil dad, and I don't give a fuck. I think this is the most disgusting, degrading, fucking piece of shit plant on the planet, and I think it should be left alone. Personally, I don't like it. I've never I've never liked the way I felt on it, and I just don't care about it, honestly. And anybody who tells me that they just slid up that's when I hang up the phone. Like if I'm talking to them and I hear them and they oh yeah, I just I'm like click, I don't want to I don't want to talk to that person when they're on it. And yeah, and people don't seem to realize that they change. It's like, uh, I've been high before. I know that I feel different. You're gonna tell me that you don't think that you change because you do it so often? Bullshit. I can tell when people are on it. Uh yeah, anyway, Yeah, the salt one is is a must. The thyroid health one is pretty interesting. But just remember the remember the Trio. Besides the ninetieth Central Nutrients, the Trio is Selenium l tire scene and io dye. And where do you get iodine? You ask here? Let me show you this website of mine. Or you just want to see doctor witnessing. You signed up and you got your you're just got on his book and now you're now you're able to go into Oh dih, I show you this too, You're able to go into here. These are all the live Q and as he does tells you his what.
Speaker 3: Do you call it?
Speaker 1: Schedule? So today he had one at eight pm. That's all Central time.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Thursday, he'll have one at eleven am Central Tomorrow. We'll be hanging out with him at eleven am my time, which is like Pacific. Now it's not we're not on Pacific time, but Pacific time is on us. Is that how you say that? If we didn't land not putting rock?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: So what the hell is the rest of it? Oh, there you go, so you can see the April Fool's one right here. I'm sure he made some jokes about that. Yeah, today is April Fool's Day. By the way, everybody, I quit fuck all you now tell me if that's a joke or not. Okay, let's see. But you get that. So Tuesdays and Thursdays you get additional live Q and A opportunities. And this is how you do it. Like you're in here, a little green box pops up here, you get to type in your questions, and then you just keep that box open until it gets to yours. And then if you have follow up questions as he's answering it, or if you need to clarify something, or if you ask you something while that box is open, that window is open. It's like a little tiny window. You can type that in there and respond to them, so it's not verbal. It's actually some people prefer this because they're shy, right, So some people prefer this this layout more than they do when they're then have to be seen or heard or whatever, you know. So this is the Q and A. So he does two additional that and you have you have access to them once you're once you're a member of his website. And by doing you can go to my website, like I said, by going to here versus semper fry, you click that button da da da, and then they're there. Then you click that da da da and then you sign up. Pretty simple stuff. Now it's now they were back here though the iodine people with thyroid issues think they have thyroid issues. Boom, there's a problem on the website. They'll be fucking with me. Now there you go, Uh, you go to more, you go to store more in store, and then you see energy io dying.
Speaker 3: Boom.
Speaker 1: Twenty five bucks is a freaking phenomenal uh price because that used to be like fifty dollars, and I bought it back then when it was like fifty dollars. So twenty five dollars is an exceptionally good price for this is now, this is not just the stuff that you can put on your finger if you get a boo boo, like this is the I dying that you can take orally right, there's a difference between the two. So this one's this one is you know, you might want to still put it in water like a couple like four or five drops in the water and drink it shoot it back rather than like put it on your tongue, cause it's pretty strong. The flavor it has like a weird taste that kind of lingers. I don't know if you ever had IO dying before, but it's it's a potent thing. But that's from doctor Manto, right, all this stuff cuts from my website. This is why it's all designed here for you guys to find it all and then the Azure Well products. So people said to me, and this is something that came up recently, and this is why I'm going over this because I had questions. I'm catching up to questions, right, what is there alternatives? The carrot asked to me this once before. Karen is actually doing it like a hybrid of this herself. So maybe she can give you some insight as to what she thinks about it. I should probably take that out of the car. It's not there anymore anyway. Some worry about the book. Let's see where am I at?
Speaker 4: Look?
Speaker 1: Hear that? Hear that? You guys still see behind me? I think, let's see Wait? Can you you better be all to these sons of bitches. I can never tell what's what people are seeing it, whther or not? Okay, that should be right, I'm looking at the obs thing. Yes, all right, they'll other than mine. This would be a little correct thing. That's the problem with display capture is that you can't actually be there to see whether or not it's working. You can't monitor that screen. You got to pop it up in a little square. It's the dumbest thing, all right. The azure well and the youngevity right, there is a substitute for each one. Now, I would say personally from my experience, people would prefer to have the ASTOFX. They'll drink. They're more likely to actually take it, And that's like the most important. I think that's like the foundation of the foundation pack, honestly, because it's a very absorbable form of calcium and magnesium, and you need both of those in order for calcium to go word and do what it needs to do. Okay, this is a fixed blood pressure thing. Yeah, I have the salt too, obviously. But click on this and then you'll see the whole food multi vitamin this this right here, you can see this as being a tangy tangerine seltment. Right, A tanky tangerine is like eighty something dollars for a thirty day supply. This is thirty nine ninety five and it's one hundred and twenty capsules?
Speaker 2: How many?
Speaker 1: How many capsules they say to take a day each time? Let's see, is that flip around doesn't tell you what the serving size is? The fuck the fluck manzo, it's kidding. I can't see the back of the label of it, So how do I know who it is? I don't. I can't see if that's a sixty? Are you supposed to take four of them? Because if you take four of them, then that'll be a thirty day supply. You take two of them, it's a two month supply, right, So where does it tell you that? It would have told gend the label if you're able to spin it around azure standard. It's not actually doctor Manzo's problem. That's the south they set up their site. But this is all whole food vitamins, right, they have more okay amount for serving serving size. Serving size is four capsules. So yeah, so this would be a thirty day supply as well. So it's half the price basically of the tangy tangerine, all right, So that's something to keep in mind. And then the Alaskan cod liver oil that is like the e F A plus and I would probably take two of the cod liver oil myself personally, do do that, So that's why I would say you would do that.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So there's those two things, and then there's a trace. Ionic trace replays ionic minerals, so this is sort of this is sort of like full vicumic. This is like more like a colodial mineral. Right, So this is a two ounce thing. Don't think it's two It's not a ton of it, right, but supplies trace elements like sulfur of athemum boron. Boron is actually good for heavy metal detox too. Concentrated minerals from Utah is Great Salt Lake, which is full of achemic acid right, rich source of bioavailable ionic magnesium, all natural solar evaporated with those sodium minerals, including magnesium support for energy production and nerve and muscle function. So this is the skinny version of whoops, I guess stop doing that of full of chemic blend right here. So this is this this This looks fairly new, honestly, but this is the full vocumic potter right. This is the This is the same thing that we're talking about when we're looking at like the plant drive minerals like that trace ionic could probably be a weaker version of that as well, but this is this is going along the same lines. Polic minerals, a subset of humic minerals, are particularly beneficial, particularly due to their small molecular size, which allows for better absorption of nutrients and minerals into cells. Together, these minerals can help improve nutrient uptake, promote better digestion, and support energy production. This stuff is so strong, like when you put one sixteenth of a tea spoon, I have a little scooper I think it's one thirty second of tea spens I and I used two of them or something like that it was a little teeny tiny like one of those lab spoons, like little tiny things, right. I think I used to have one for d m A or dm dm AA back when whatever the one is now not legal anymore. I used to have when they used to sell it for you know, to the public. So I had one of those little tiny explions for that. But I but it's like the same size, and it a little tiny speck of it turns your water like four inces of water blacker than black. It's how like rich it is. It's pretty cool. Doctor Manzol used to sell it from his site directly, and that's the last time I had it. It was one of his like his self printed labels on it. But now Azure will supplies it and it's a little bit cheaper too, which is nice. And it's a ninety day supply basically because you don't take a whole lot of it. Right, So this right, this one point went else thirty two gram that'll last you about ninety days, right, So what does a bottle plint drive interals at thirty two dollars last year? Thirty days? You see that? You see? I mean like there's a cheaper way of doing things here will still get you the same minerals in a different form. Now, then you'd have to argue with yourself whether or not one makes you feel better than the other. If you're going to test them and you want to test with a lower budget the first time around, Azure well would be the way to do it, all right, And this boble of chumick is one of those things you don't want to do without Again. I still say you should probably drop the third of the sixty two dollars on the os Ceo FX each month because that stuff is like the best, and you technically, because of how thick it is and the way they manufacture it, so much of the you know, calcium that's in the in the settlement that you're supposed to you know, taking your body get stuck to the sides of the bottle to make it like it's a thicker, you know, thicker skin because there's so much of it stuck there that you can actually like fill it up with hot water, like if you have on the water like water jug things with the hot water at your you know, at you're ready, I usually fill it up halfway more with hot water when it's almost gone, and I shake the crap out of it with the hot water, so it dissolves more of the stuff that's been clinging to the sides the whole time, because it's still it's still the bottles way heavier than it should because there's that much thickness of this stuff coating on the inside. And by the time you get done shaking up and putting the fridge and it cools down again, it doesn't taste any less potent after you put like another whole half, so you get like another half a bottle out of the plant the OSTEOFX. If you just do that right that way, you're not throwing a bay a bottle that has a bunch of good stuff still clinging to the inside of it. So that's a there's your life hack for the day. There's a thyroid nourished there, but that's not part of like it's so so far what we're talking about here. So if we're doing a replacement from the ninety ES central or a different way of getting your ninety ES central nu gens, it would be the whole food vitamin Alaskan Kyle liver oil. That's the that's like the central fatty acids, right and plus you're getting U what the hell is that it was?
Speaker 6: Hit?
Speaker 1: Uh? Retinal? Am I gonna get that wrong? Retinal? No, that's right, betame retinal, Omega three's and vitamin D. Stop going the wrong direction. Seriously, that just happened. Where is the thing? Okay? Whatever? So those things one two, the I trace mintals or the full vocmic, but I think I'm telling you this is the stronger one, right all right here, there's only two ounces of liquid in this two. This one is sure to last you about ninety days. Okay, And remember b B five Bravo, bravo five for five percent off all of this stuff. There's a whole food fightamin CEA complex here if you wanted to add that, but you're gonna get that in the whole food vitamin multi vitamin. If you want to add more to C if you like to say, you think you're gonna you know, linus palling yourself. I use it as a verb, then go for it, let's see. And then there's the core copper. I would add that just because and it's something that doctor Bonso has been taking and pretty hefty amount for the last year and a half, I think, and he started he's starting to see some uh, some good changes and his energy and stuff like that too. We have to scroll a lot for the last one. There's a Coy Liver oil. Again, that's the same. Yeah, why is one say twenty four Hold on a second, I guess you know, last than CagA deliver oil and that one is twenty four five And those are the capsules obviously, Let's see what the one is soft gels. It's just it's a different price though. That's weird. We'll get the one that's cheaper. Is it still the same amount in there? Oh, there's twelve hundred milligram here. What's the other one? Let's go back to that one again. We gotta figure it out. We're going to figure out what the difference is here, four hundred and fifteen milligram. Ah, Well, if there's one hundred soft jails there, and how many soft jails are in this one, maybe it's a better to just to get this one. Let's say sixty soft gels, but there's like three times as much in them, right, four fifteen to twelve hundred. Well, there you go. This one's probably the better deal. All right, All right, now we know so this is what I was searching for the IP six supreme. So again, this is the same. This is the same price, actually a little bit more than the osteo effects. Now why do I say this is the same because that's what doctor Manzo said. It's not. It's not the same. But it has magnesium and calcium in it, right, So it also helps to get rid of the excess iron gets through of the oxidative stress. A purified I P six rapid absorption compared to dietary I P six insurre is superior bioavailability A bit and then a bid bid B. This in turn exerts significant benefits to the support of the immune system, DNA integrity, kidney function, removal of unbound iron, anti accident support, glucose metabolism, uric acid balance, cardiovascular health, and healthy bones and teeth. IP six plus enocetol is a precise ratio. An a precise ratio is more effective than IP six alone. I see IP six. Inocetol. Hexa phosphate is a naturally occurring derivative of the B vitamin Inocetol, predominantly found in plant seeds and mammalian cell studies, especially those led by Professor Abel Khalam M Sham Sudden at the University of Maryland have shed light on IP six is antioxiative and immune enhancing properties. And I'm trying to get down to where it talks about the magnesium something at facts. Magnesiums right there, Magnesium from calcium magnesium phytaate, phosphorus from calcium magnesium phytate, calcium from calcium magnesium phyta So you're getting calcium magnesium in this right, and you're getting the IP six. So this is the reason why doctor Manzo says that this is gonna be the thing that you would you we're doing a plug, you know, you're doing a square peg ground whole thing. This would be something that you could use in stet of you. But it's gonna be it's not gonna be any cheaper than the osteo. And when you're taking let's say, when you first start doing this, to get rid of oxidative stress and get rid of all the extra iron in body, you have to take a considerable amount, like General Well does. This is the the powder form is probably the better than the capsules, because then you're just swelling a bunch of capsules. Right, But this maximum support eight capsules or one scoop twice a day, twice a day, one scoop on an empty stomach. Is your stomach empty twice twice a day? Or is it just like when you first wake up? You know, eight capsules equals one scoop, so you're taken. For every scoop they tell you to take, you have to take eight capsules. So it's better to get just the scoops, right. And I think that in the very beginning, if somebody is doing a life change and they're taking something that's they'd be better off with something that takes good and is just one capful. That's why I recommend the or maybe even a cap and a half. If you want to go that far of the OSTEOFX and you get that also from you can go to my site here click him again, and then you just look for Eiffel Health, which I think is somewhere here.
Speaker 7: I forgot what it is. Oh, I know right here. Uh, and I screwed that up again. I honestly don't know where the fuck it is.
Speaker 1: I know you can get to Eiffel Health from there, I just don't know how. So I'm gonna look like a retard right now, because I don't fucking know. So let's see I okay, well whatever, just go like this, then hi full health dot com and then you go shout ourself mits and then you can go to plant dry minerals if you absolutely have to, or you can get the full acumic it right. The full vocumic is flavorless though, so it might make you think, well, if these aren't plant dry minerals and that's plant dry minerals, how come there's no flavor. I don't know. That's a good question. But the full of acumic powder that turns the water black that I was talking about with Doctor Mountain, it's flavorless. And then there's osteofect. Now, don't make the mistake and getting the powder. I personally would recommend getting the liquid. It's not gonna be chalky, it's not gonna not stir and mix right. If you don't get it right, and then you end up taking it and saying, oh it's craft because I didn't like the leay it tastes. When it's your mixing ability or your lack of a blender or whatever the case may be, weighing into that. Because this stuff is really thick. It's really rich. Right, there's calcium magnese in glucose to meaning and for whatever reason they put vitamin D in there. But yeah, asteo FX. It's actually a little bit cheaper, three dollars cheaper than the IP six. You know, mix, mix and match, but for ninety days, do something. Do something for ninety days and then reassess if you still had the same issues that you had previous to them, how your energy and stuff like that. And this is what I'm talking about. Like this thing right here, that's a that's a kick and a junk for a lot of people. That's eighty two to ninety five right there. Or like I showed you as a as a alternative, as an alternative, hopefully vitamins for forty that's half the price, and that gives you Let's see how many capsules they tell you to take. I think they said four, Yeah, four capsules. So it's thirty days supply, just like the other thing is a thirty day supply of the taining tangerine. So for half the price, you can you can get rock and rolled in your altar. Makes sense, I thought, So, yeah, I'm not really concerned about that, So let me just say it refresh real quick. This is why I don't play to an audience, because I don't. I don't really. Yeah, in fact, I've got a funny little anecdote I can. I can throw your way. So two scoops of I P six So that's that's one one. Two times a day is a three is it's a three day supply. That's what Karen said right there. She says, I don't feel weird without food out Azubel settlements. I have food with the most youngevity ones. Well there's a there's a whole food versus and not so whole food component there. But also it could be an absorption thing. Maybe more of it's being absorbed, like which one is it? Because I asked you effects I can. It doesn't matter what I take. I have no problem with it one way or the other. And then you know there's other I used to blend him all into one thing and throws some free to kind of kind of sort of because they thinking tangerine. It takes like a cream sickle, but not really Okay, So here's a here's a funny little anecdote. Right, I don't know if I can go through it again. I was thinking about it in my head, but I was kind of play acting it out a little bit. So it's better to have, like, you know, these idiots that do that. The edits were like, they're the same person, but they're dressed differently and the one's talking to the other. There's that. Right, this is gonna make it a lot of people bad. But you have nationalists, nationalism, you have the parasite, the Jewish problem that we all have collectively. It's one thing that we have in common, that we all have an issue. We all have a problem. We all have to deal with this thing. And let me give you a visual here. It looks like that. Okay, some like something like that. Sometimes it can even look like that. Currently it also looks like this Trump oyve right, because let's not forget right, so shit stink mecha stand over here, let's get rid of him. Imagine walking around. So you're white nationalists, right, you're way power. You're walking around and you're condemning everyone else for not being as as enlightened and as whitened as you. You have the giant fucking parasite on your back walking around on you. You're aware of it. You call out the parasite all the time, but you've yet to try to get it off your back. So this whole time you're walking around condemning other people, you have this giant thing sucking the blood in the life out of you. So somebody comes up to you and they're like, hey, bro, you've got a giant parasite on your back. Do you want me to help you get it off? And guy's like, fuck you, nigger, you fucking seventy IQ faggot. Fuck. The guy's like, WHOA, all right, whatever, peace out. Then comes up to another guy. See he's Senora, you have a giant parasite on your back. He's like, fuck you wet back. I'm aware of my parasite. I'll deal with it, but I don't need your help in doing so, Hey signor okay. And it goes on, and it goes on until he's dying with all his blood in and fucking life where it's being sucked out of him because he thought it was more important to fucking make divisive statements and piss everybody off and condemn everyone else rather than collectively work together to get the parasite off all of our backs. Way to go retards, because that's what's happening. And now if you want to go ahead and readdress after the fact that we all get the parasite removed from all of our backs and then go back to yourself, it's getting and reassessed whether or not these problems that we had prior when the parasite was actively involved in creating all kinds of conflicts among people, maybe we still have problems with each other. Maybe in a natural state, we would naturally gravitate towards the people that are more like our culture in first place, and that would kind of just work itself out. Maybe if other countries that we you know, had opportunities in the past to support their nationalist movements, because there are places like Libya, even Venezuela under Hugoshabas were actually pretty fucking okay to live at, a nice place to be that people wouldn't leave if they're places that they came from weren't so fucking shitty in the first place. Like if Africa was awesome, nobody would come here anyway, problem solved. If India was great, no one would come here. Problem solved. And also if they don't have a Jew giving them a ton of money and incentives to come raid us. They're not gonna come here anyway. And with that thing, that parasite, not constantly antagonizing them, working them up and getting them into this sense of entitlement. While they're here, they'll quiet the fuck down and be polite. So what's more important? What's the priority list here? Constantly remind everybody that you don't like them because they're not white, while you're having a parasite killing you on your back and you don't want anybody to help you because you're gonna cut off your nose to spite your face. What do you think, maybe, collective, we could get the fucking parasite off all of our backs and then go from there. You want to have your little fucking discussions and fight and arguments after the fact, great, let's take care of the problem first. Let's take care of the fact that we're enslaved and working ourselves to death for because we don't seem to think already that we already are the slaves of the Jews, but we are, and we follow their religions that they handed us because we're retarded like that, and some of us actually want to start see the end of the world because I think they're fake. Messiah is going to come back. Well, that's not really a good state of existence for human beings right now. It's not a great place to be in. So if that pisses you off, I'm hoping it pisses you off enough that you don't watch anymore. If you get what I'm saying, then maybe you will understand that it's meant to be helpful and you won't get all butt hurt about it. But I'm just sick and tired of hearing this whole the same argument. It's like, yeah, there's been some really good ideas and really good things put into practice other than here, So you don't just denounce it because it didn't come from your Gothic ancestry. It's like, that's fucking stupid. That means that the spirit of mankind has these flowing ideas, And nationalism is a tribal thing. Nationalism is a family oriented thing when done right, and it's not bullshit when it's not just a moniker, and all those movements should be supported because if those movements were powerful in the areas that there are, then those places that they you know, that those people occupy, they would make a good environment for themselves. And if they make a good environment for themselves, what's the point of leaving it. There's no plaint there's no reason to migrate, there's no reason to come over here. There's no reason for us school. I mean, we might want to come visit there, they might want to come visit here, but nobody wants to leave their place because it's fucking awesome there. But if every other place in the world is shit, you're only going to be attracting the worst of the worst, the most opportunistic shits of them all to come here actually with the parasite still there making it happen, folding their clothes and putting them in their suitcases for them, putting a credit card in their pocket that you paid for with your taxes, getting the cell phone and free healthcare, interest free loans. Hey, guess what, you're not very jew here's your interest free loans. Start your business. Fuck the man. Fuck the entrepreneur that's been here with you know, twelve generations, Fuck them. I don't know if it's twelve, but you know what I mean. So I think it's a strategy thing. I think you can be just as if you want to be as you know, I think I think there's a place for like more logical racism at least, or racial ism that doesn't like, I don't know, shoot yourself in the foot, like let people, let people contribute to their freedom, let them, let them work and fight alongside of you. That doesn't mean you have to be buddies. Just means you understand that you have a common goal, and that's to get the fuck away from this people that have been destroying all of mankind for as long as they have, or get them, not to get away from them, because that's not not fleeing. We want them to get the hell away from us. And the only way to do that is to completely one hundre percent reject everything that they've given us. And they haven't given us shit besides scams. It's like it's like looking at it, think of it like Elon Musk. Right, This is just an example. So have you ever seen follow the clean three cards that are bent into the fucking jack office, flip flip flip flip in it and then, uh, you know some person who's in the crowd, who's if you're not smart enough to understand how a street hustle works, you'll think Wow, it's that easy. So somebody will go up and they'll put their finger around the card, they'll flip it over and it's the queen. He takes twenty bucks, he walks away. You don't realize that that was a plant. You don't realize that those two people are working together, and that he's just priming the pump for the audience, for the for the crowd that's gathered. Because once they see it, see it, once they see somebody win, once they see somebody put their money down, it's monkey see monkey do sheep mentality, right, So the next person does it, Oh, I can get it. Then if that guy can get it, I can win it. That type of and then everybody gets fucked from everywhere and out everybody. Maybe every once in a while he pays out at twenty bucks just to keep it people going and going after it. But the first guy that walks up is somebody that's working with him. Right, So the Jews are playing this game of follow the Queen with their monetary system, and you see somebody who's beat the system, who's successful. You see a billionaire, you see a trump, you see an elon, and that keeps you in the game. That keeps you thinking that they're away. You know this isn't a rigged game. There's a way to win it, because I see this guy, he's won it. He's a billionaire. Right. We don't realize that they're part of this. They're part of the scam. They're part of the system. They're part of this. Some people say shells, but you know it's it's like follow the queen because when it comes time to you, the Queen's not even one of the cards. You don't see the sleight of hand that happens there, but the Queen's not even one of the cards. You can't get it right. You can't pick the right one, even if you think you're following it the whole time, you're not going to pick the right one because there is none to pick. And they don't never throw over. They don't never flip over the other two to show you that, they just flip over the one that you asked for. Still controlling the perception, well, they do that perception management as a Davis says, So we're playing this game, and I think it's time we need to reject at full full force. We can come up with our own means of evaluation and value for things. We can find a different means other than their gold. It's not really backed but gold structured currency, right, because it's everything's based off of the price of gold and what other things would be in relation to that, even though it's not backed by gold. Just kick their fucking legs out from underneath them, don't use their system. That's the only way we can beat it, because if we continue to try to work within that game, we're going to continue to lose because it's a scam, and we're going to lose and lose and lose. And in the meantime, they're going to be sending us off to worst continuously as they do to destroy other people who are having an uprising of freedom and nationalism. And because they're brown, you know, people are all the more willing to kill them because they don't look like you. And then you end up destroying another rise of the human spirit, and the devil fucking Jew used you to destroy the very thing that could have set you free. It just seems a little silly to me that we would continue to follow for that trick. They were still following the Queen. You ever get burned by that first time in San Francisco. I was at a trolley station waiting for the trolley, because it's how you get around when you're in a coast guard, right, you get off a boat, you don't have a car, so you take the trolley. And there was some dude doing that thing, and there was some other black dude who kind of looked like a fucking h you know, pimp, all decked up, and he's like, yeah, I play. And then I saw a couple of other people going back for the I was like, fuck it, I'll try it. Of course I lost my twenty bucks. Of course I lost my twenty bucks. And I learned something though. It was a twenty dollars lesson, right, and I and I finally was able to study this and I and I had to go through that down a few days. And the one thing that I realized and when I learned, because I kept seeing the same guy paired with the same guy, always pretending like they didn't know each other because they're looking for they're in areas of transient like there's constant flux of new people. Right, there's a trolley, there's tourism, there's people going back and forth. It's not the stagnant, same people in the same area every time that would recognize in the next day. So they move around a little bit different Charlie stops or whatever, but they're in the they're in that area where people are constantly it's a it's a constant renewal of different people, so they can get more skin more people each time. So this is kind of what like once you see the game, once you see the man behind the curtain, why are we still playing the fucking game. We know who pulls the strings. You know, Elon doesn't win the game because he's he doesn't even know how to code. Trump didn't win the game either, you know what I mean. They were selected to be representatives to help them scam the rest of the world. That's it. That's why they CEOs, because they'll they'll push their politics, they'll push the agenda because they're hands selected. You know, this is the eyes of balls that turn two different fucking ways. And Jeff Bezos said that looked like, you know, he got pandas fucking sodomized with you know, the fucking lazy eyed side of me, fucking eyeball. He's probably been uh, he's probably been a groom done just a little bit that happens. I don't know if you know that when they when they rape you, when you're really young, and they brutally rape you, Yeah, you can get a lazy eye. And there's this some horrible thing called pandas where it actually makes youre our eyes black and blue. That's when like they're raping infants. This is what these people do. This is what we're supporting when we say down with Hamas and yay yeah Israel. These people are sick fucks they are They are the most evil, demonic predators on the planet, and they happen to be in charge of our monetary system. Why are we letting that happen? Oh? I know, because we're too busy pointing out the obvious differences in people rather than looking for the cream of the crop of each one of them. You know, nobody wants to deal with the seventy iq pers unless they're nice, you know, unless they have a good heart and they just happen to be simple, which is nothing wrong with that. But the ones who have a propensity for aggression and violence, fuck those people. They wouldn't have ever had figured out how to get onto a boat. We're a plane by themselves anyway to get here. Okay, a Jew put them on a plane, So why don't we get rid of the fucking Jew and then we get rid of the fucking problem. And you say you don't, you don't want any help that, Well, again, if we're only eight to seventeen percent of the population, we're just making ourselves. We're deciding to lose before we even try. Because it's not an eight eight to seventeen percent of the people's problem. It's a group effort problem, like the whole world needs to do their collective parts. Where they are. It has to be an all, all for one, one for all, at least in order to get them to give that one big shrug get them off of all of our backs. Once that happens, then you know, then't worry about what the next step is. But you're gonna that's going to be ninety nine point nine percent of the issues that the world has as it is, because they instigate the antagonize, They fund wicked psychopaths to go horrible things to innocent people without them doing all of that stuff. And if they don't have if their funds don't mean anything to anybody anymore, if people are wealthy in different ways than what they control, then we have taking their power away from them. One thing that they have now, and it's you know, they have a lot of military might because they have us. But if they didn't have us doing their bidding for them, they wouldn't have had the success around the world that they've had. That's another thing to think about. They are they are dependent on us. We are their muscle. Well, the Muslims are their muscle. Their Muslims are like the lango leers, right, They delete history, anything pre Islamic. They destroy when when there's a when there's a Muslim outburst and everybody's you know, like like the Visigoth Kingdom and there's more, there's a more, uh, you know, every time you see a radical life blah blahlah, it's probably bunch of IDF guys and costumes in addition to some maybe possible Muslims who actually are in that extreme misbelief jahd you know. But they destroy everything that's pre Islamic, like what they did to Palmyra, destroying their own history, well kind of like their own history kind of not but ball back, it was isis destroying history, Sure it was. You know Bamba didn't drop any bombs through through a drone, right of course he didn't. Nope, No, he didn't Harmbliby at all. He didn't destroy the most fantastic, amazing, largest scale irrigation project or project in general period in all of history, all of recorded history, just to be a fucking spiteful cocksucker. No, he is an honorary. He's a brown Jew. He doesn't have the payots on the side of his head, he doesn't have those little fucking uh yanking cords on the on the sides of his head. But it doesn't matter. I bettioned Michael would like those anyway, and could pulling back like getting railed. What are we doing, guys? Yeah, the parasite analogy, Karen was better earlier. When I first was thinking about it, it took me like when I'm moving, I'm standing and walking. You know, action creates are at what they say motion creates, motion creates emotion. You're sitting in the chair, It doesn't come out the same. And when I was sort of thinking about it in my head, like I had like a different set for each one, like there was an Indian guy basically just different accents, but they're all like trying to help this guy out, and each time he's calling them some kind of racial slur and acting superior. Meanwhile, his life force and his blood is being sucked out of his body by this parasite, and they all see it. They might have one too, in fact, but the parasite isn't concerned with them yet, because right now they're working on the white guy, right, they're working on the European that's the one that they want to fuck with first. They'll get the perisite later if they don't have it already. Obviously they've already gone through a lot of shit with their you know, just look at history. But the main focus at the moment is obviously us. And as help is being offered, no, the white nationalist, the white pride fucker who wants to tell everybody else how inferior they are, refuses the help and refuses to help them, so everybody dies. Great job, fucker, you just you're the Jews best friend, and you don't even realize that they've trained you well to not learn how to work with other people and be divisive. How are you not Jewish as yourself? Huh? Whoa man? I know there's nobody a lot on FTJ because I have like a brick thrown through my winch my my screen right now for saying what I just said. Let's see enough for something completely different.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you guys are aware of the pay Patreon is disguise the limits. I've been doing a lot more posting on there in the last month, and I have a whole plan that's going to be not really doing a whole lot of video videos. Let's put this way. If I have the time to make these videos, sure great, but I want to start the book excuse me also on burd mill the time, and I want to get to making shorter video promotional something that actually helps me do something, you know, get somewhere then just talking to my fucking self in front of a computer. So I'm gonna be making videos promote stuff for the website for my Hot Sauce and also for doctor Glidden's I'm gonna try to chop up some of my videos with him into like little bits to put it on social media. And I'm also going to try to start a new channel called and S. I don't know what the hell is going to be called, but just something for ad rev on YouTube. That's YouTube's friendly to try to keep things multiple things, multiple irons in the fire, right And uh, you know, I do make something off of the memberships and for the website for doctor Glidden, but I'm also a member, you know what I mean, Like I also take longevity, I also take azure well. I also am a firm believer. And doctor Monzo's name will be utilized quite heavily in my poor in the portion of my book along with doctor lynnon when I discuss what I perceive the whole health idea and why these other types of things work so well, uh, and why this is a natural process and it one supports the other. Right in the microzyma thing from Besschamp is the key to what all like. Once once you acknowledge that, I think it's easier to figure out what will work. And once you like, first you learned why the things that do work that homeopaths and nature paths use and what do you call it? And like the how the the energy, the frequency, the pathways and stuff like how why that all works and how it's regulated, how it's man and what you're actually communicating with because they say the innate wisdom of the body, but what is that it's not It is soul, it is spirit, water, it's dirt, and it's you know fourth phase, which is plasma that actually has a life of its own that you know, it moves. And then you have the doctor Moto with the crystals and the sound and how it affects it makes it beauty, pretty, makes it not so pretty. You have the sand, the cimatics, all these things make sense to a spirit world, to an ether. And at the tiniest, tiniest speck of this it's sub level, it's beneath. And this is why small law putentization things work, because you're talking about something that is smaller than a cell, smaller than a speck of a cell, and it's the it's the the unit of life, and it has the ability to to make itself whatever it needs to in order to survive in whatever environment it finds itself in. It also has the ability like a like a like they call those things what they call those uh tartar grades. Right, it has its ability to like be dormant as well, like in rock, you chip it away and then all of a sudden there's a live act of fermentation process going on. Because it's the chalk that you've just cut out of the wall of a of a of a cave. But there was something inside of it that was alive that became activated again once the moisture hit it, and it's fermenting, which means it's eating, right, And if it's doing to that process, then it's a living thing. And it could have been in that stone in that cave for a million years until before somebody came along and chipped that out. But these are the building blocks of life. They're practically, if not completely, immortal, and that's part of you. That's what makes you have life in the first place, because it regulates all the functions that make life possible. So if it isn't spirit in life and something divine itself, it's it's close to it, like there's a relationship there between it and spirit.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: It gets exciting when you talk about it like that, doesn't it. So there's that Oh, your sons of bitches, hold on a second. Okay, all right, we're gonna do it. We're doing it. Sorry, we gotta do it. We're gonna accept it right now, you guys, ready, you ready. A favorite part of the day everybody week coffee is for the week. You know what I'm doing right now, I'm reading this thing. I sure do what it is though, So there's a thing for me to read here for seventeen seventy five coffee, and I'm gonna get a whole dollar forty four for this right week. Coffee is for the week. And at rumble, weak has never been part of the mission. Does anybody ever write that into the their like itinerary for the day become weak?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think so. No fillers, no fraud, and no settling for mediocrity. So it's anti jew apparently, just like seventeen seventy five coffee, because seventeen seventy six was already taken. I guess in its single origin, small farm exploitation, hand packed, especially grade. I wonder what type of hands are they? Clean hands, specialty grade coffee that stands for quality, that's not even a statement, that doesn't mean anything, that stands for quality, free speech and calling out bullshit when it matters your coffee.
Speaker 5: Does all that?
Speaker 1: Forget stale mass produced beans roasted just enough to hide the flaws, dark roast hit. It's like a Trump tariff and like a whatever it's gonna hit like a trump purium pretty soon when all the innocent boys are hanging and being butchered by the cheka that he unleashes on the world. Yeah, medium roast keeps it bold without the bitterness, bold without the bitterness, and vitality, mushroom blend, real energy and lasting focus, no synthetic garbage. So this is I don't know those things that makes me laugh. It's like no arsenic, Like why would you want to You're fucking like if you're like drinking water, and it's like no lead, no arsenic, Like great, no poisons. I just kind of hoping that would be a thing without You haven't to fucking mention it. But you know, like this one is even less poisoning than the last one, Like how about no poison for a cups for cake, cup pods, whole bean or fresh ground coffee? Go to seventeen seventy five Coffee dot com. Seventeen seventy five Coffee dot com. Use code studio? Do you not to spell studio? If you don't, you probably should. Don't deserve to have fifteen percent off and start your morning without I'm sorry. With coffee that stands for something oh, and every dollar spent enters you to win a horrific soul crushing dilapidated garbage can on wheels that is a death trap called a cyber truck, and three thousand dollars cash as an apology for the prior that a we're done. Oh and now I would have made a dollar fifty he sends a bitches only got a dollar forty four suckers of cork. Ohr Fremiu would have only paid me sixty cents seventeen seventy five is going going the distance? Give me a whole dollar forty four for that? Oh good times. So we're getting nuts here, right and then that way? I said, yes, yes, do do. Oh that's right, Karen, you got it. That's exactly what that you. You're going to get the discount that you deserve with that spelling exactly right here. This is the this is the right there still do Oh yep, that's that's the if you if you use that code, you're going to get the exact amount that you deserve for the discount. Yeah. Yes, Oh so this is interesting. If anybody's ever wanted wanted to know this stuff. I find this fascinating because why don't you want to know stuff like this?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 1: The hell's matter with you? If you don't, where is it?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: You can't, I can't even tell if you see it's a bitch. You probably do. So these are all codes you can get symbols. So this first one is the symbol and that's They say that's all code one. I don't know if that's true. Usually I've used three or four digits, like zero two two five is like the A with a little accent over it.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 1: Zero two three three is the eve of the little thing over the top of it, you know, stuff like that. But I have used some of these and they've come out. They work just fine. You can get male and female symbols like this. These is kind of these weird, stupid square things. I guess if you're trying to build something like old HTML style, that would be cool, but it's kind of kind of old and lame. Now, hey, above as above, so below just aero. But yeah, there's all these here. I just think it's cool when you can do more stuff with your keyboard and I'm still not seeing you anything in here. They would actually make you able to, like I don't write in a different language. Or anything but HIPing rock. I just got this magnesium. Well it is buy one, get one, and it's like a sixty four ounce, so totally total would be one hundred and twenty eight ounces, which is a gallon. And I use it for anti perseprint and it's a little spray bottle, so I just have these big dugs now I can fill up the little ones with. It's one of those things you can use something other than aluminum, which causes Alzheimer's and all kinds of wonderful things for spring or for.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: So micro metal magnesium I think sounds a whole lot more beneficial. Apparently you can get stomach cramps with it if you do too much magnesium. I don't know how you could use too much magnesium. Body has like a high desire, high need for it. Right clog your pores with it. If there's too much of this oil on you, that's a thing, and it could inflame the pors because it's metal. It's like spring. It's like spring your face after you shaved right, your pores are all open and sensitive. Then you like spray a bunch of like fragmented fiberglass into your face and wonder why it doesn't why it stings. Yeah, that's not a good feeling. You could do that to your arm biz by accident, if you stray too much of the stuff on you. It's because it's just it's clogging your pores. I'm looking for what I was going to show you tonight. It's maybe it's in the instagram. Two out of three people will be impacted by drunk driving in their lifetime. That's freaking horrible. Man, that's sixty six percent of us. Okay, let's see how I feel about these. Still, I don't know if I'm still uh oh, yeah, that's that bullshit fag. Let's see. Smiles. She keeps protas really Christian doctrinated for twenty years. Oh, they deleted some of my stuff here. That's fun. I guess we'll go with this all right. So let's do this.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: The whole second is I have to quickly try to unmute it. Palestine. Palestine will not be free just because why because you've said we're all none of us are actually going there to assist the people who are unarmed, and Trump has just declared that we're just gonna you know, well, let's let's do the bait and switch. Right, let's have a ceasefire. Let's let's do it long enough for people who are you know, I think it was Rafa the last place that they were you know, scared into. Let them all come back to their destroyed homes and there's basically nothing left there. And then let's call off the ceasefire so that another they're they're in the hot zone again, and then just murder the murder the rest of them. That's that was a Trump plan. Yeah, they're they're they're in they're in the places that they don't belong. Well, you just made it so that, you know, well, first of all, what the fuck else are they supposed to go? And why is it a crime for them to go back to their homes even if they are rubble? And then you just go ahead and off and murder them again because now they're they're they're in the war zone. If this idea of going after Hermas hasn't worn off yet, this bullshit lie like what Hamas is coming back, are they still under the rubble somewhere in their magic tunnels that you think that are there? The only tunnels that are there they're aware of because Israel fucking dug them. They're little fucking rats. They're little weasels. They dig tunnels. That's what they do. When you hear those weird whistling sounds here there, let me show you. This is the book you should get. By the way, we had like forty people last month get it just from Amazon. That was pretty cool. In sixty days, I'll even see that money, maybe ninety, I can't remember us towards the back. Maybe it's a little bit before that though, I don't know. Oh, here it is. So here's that Walmart symbol slash boring company thing like that. That's the face of the drill and it looks just like the Walmart symbol, right, that's what they used this type of drill to cut into cut the Gothard tunnel. And it makes the same kind of whistling sound cutting through metal as it does in the videos people have been sharing since like twenty fourteen, twenty twelve, I don't remember when exactly, And you know, they think that there's an earthquake happening in their town or whatever this is in America, and it's just just more of these tunnels being drilled for what for troop movement underground. So it's not, as you know, detectable by the public. So it doesn't spook us until they're right in our neighborhood. Rate to fucking start shooting? Who knows? Or is it to go grab children or is there some other weird underground. First of all, it's not for good purposes because bad people control it. And remember we were Israel before Israel was ever Israel. We need to end that legacy. We need to end that legacy. The IMF, the Bake of International Settlements, the Federal Reserve, the United Nations, this Council on For the Council on Formulations, the UNESCO. All that ship needs to be leveled to the ground, all of it, and all those who work and operate need to be running for their goddamn lives. I didn't say killed, I said running for their lives, keep them, put them in fight or flight.
Speaker 11: Is a watershed moment for PALISTI, for justice.
Speaker 1: And for yeah, yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 11: The international law, Israel's occupation has been declared unlawful by the World Court, which has stipulated.
Speaker 1: So remember the really and this is the reason why I'm showing you this, because what was America's response being that there Israel number uh two in order, so Israel number one, Bank of England, City of London, so Great Britain, and then here and then and then Bolshevik Russia for a time, and then Israel Israel. So Israel is actually the fourth Israel by my count in at least in modern times. And the the ICC International courtive whatever, you know what I mean, they are being attacked by our politicians saying that the ICC is you know, they're not going to be something about their visas and their travel, and they're like they're gonna basically wage political war on them for their assessment of the horrific crime that Israel is committing in Gaza. So our country, who has all the might, the military might, has already basically nullified all of this. It's it's completely meaningless right.
Speaker 11: That it must be terminated completely and as rapidly as possible. The Court also found that illegal is equipation violates the UN Charters, human rights and international humanitarian law.
Speaker 1: The court further well the human the United Nations was set up as a one world government. It's a it's a meeting place. There's only five countries that really have any power. Ours is one of them. But we're not our country. We think that we are not.
Speaker 12: We're not.
Speaker 1: We're the dew run run run, a Jew run run. We're we're a banking colony. So that's that's the that's the representation that's there. It's that banking colony. It's whatever that entity controls. Those five are controlling all the other countries and putting them under their in there they're at, they're at the mercy of those other five. So these are these signs that sound so nice with the u N. The u N is completely inert unless those other five want to cause harm. Did the u N prevent Libya, who was a member, from getting destroyed by other UN members? Has any time in history? They said Gaddaffi, when he was even speaking there, said that there were sixty five conflict slash wars that the UN did nothing in order to prevent. And there was between their their members, these these conflicts and wars, complete fucking farce because the objective of the demon on top of all that was the need and want for those words to occur. And look what they did. Olibya.
Speaker 11: Ankookeley declared that all Israeli settlements in the occupied Palesian territory are illegal and must be dismantled, and that all Israeli settlers must be evacuated. The courts declared that Israeli illegal occupation not only violates, but if it sates, the Palestinian people's right to self determination in their own land, including the right to their own state. This ruling couldn't be more timely or solely needed. The Palestina people have endured unbearable suffering and injustice for decades. This ruling is a vindication of their sitfastness and perseverance. This right must no longer be denied or deferred. The Court made clearly that the Palestinian people are the only sovereign in the occupied Palestinian territory, including is Jerusalem, and that the international community is under an obligation not just to reaffirmed the Palestina people's right to self determination, but to see to it that this right is implemented immediately. All states and the Yuan are now under obligation not to recognize the legality of israe else peasants in the occupied palestianity.
Speaker 1: This right, and that would be fine and great if we are under the illusion that any of these entities had any power. They look like they do when they're doing the bidding of that which really controls them. But if you want them to go against the will in the mission of that which truly controls them, you're gonna learn really fast what the true nature of this entity, of these entities are. The UN isn't going to do anything to support this. Israel's not gonna go away. They're not gonna oh well, okay, shucks and kick the can and kick the dust like a little kid, and you know, get out of sandbox and walk away. They're not gonna do that. None of this means anything. It sounds really great, It sounds like something's happening, but nothing's This is just word service. You've declared okay, great, you've declared that it's a bad thing that the Israel has done, and you don't and you don't recognize it as being legitimate. Neither did anybody else, at least not a lot of us. And if you did, you weren't paying attention, or you're stuck in your book that they taught you how to read. You know, with all their with all their cast of characters that they want you to to worship. So the the the overall arrogance and obnoxiousness of what America has become and how pathetic it is and how Unamerican it actually is. They have basically declared war on the International Court. As a response to what they said, why why do we even why are we even weighing in on it? Why are we always this is what I mean, like deserve such easy tells that we are we are. We are not separate from quote unquote Israel, because we're not separate from the banks that developed and made that place a thing. They had us beat before that because they had their infiltrators here. There didn't even need to be anything that would arouse suspicion that there was a change of change of command. They even let us pretend that we still had a bill of rights. Pretty clever, those parasites, Huh. You know that they fund white nationalists and quote unquote neo Nazi people, right, So that number one, so that that idea is out there poisoning the brains of stupid people, and that way the ad L and the Inn a Breath and all the fucking Jewish Defense League bullshit, all those fags, all these Jewish Oh my gods, you know, can can raise money and point out anti Semitism because they fund the fucking anti Semitism, because it's not natural, I mean, it's not there on its own, like these these things, people would be able to understand history, wouldn't fuck think that what they consider the you know, the stereotypical Nazi, would have anything to do with National Socialists because National Socialists would have put those fucking people in jail for being disrespectable, ignoble, fucking freaks. But yet we're supposed to believe that that has something to do with with with Nazi Germany or i'm sorry, with National Socialist Germany. And it doesn't even the word means stupid. It means iggy, which means like a Catholic retard. And it was it was there long before there was ever a Hitler. Let's see what this one is. I don't remember.
Speaker 8: What is it about society that disappoints you so much?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 14: Is it that we collectively thought Steve Jobs was a great man, even when we knew you make billions off the backs of children. Or maybe it's that it feels like all our heroes are counterfeit. The world itself just one big hoax spamming each other.
Speaker 1: So wait a minute, who the hell would it over? Consider Obama a hero in the first place. He got a noble peace platters while he was the fucking destroying Libya. So if he's dressed up like a freaking silver horned weirdo with a weird face mask, who cares? Oh that that was what made us not like him.
Speaker 13: Come on, and with our running commentary bullshit masquerregging his inside our social media faking is intimacy? Or is it that we voted for this not with our rigged elections, but with their things or property, our money. I'm not saying anything new.
Speaker 4: We all know what.
Speaker 1: This is all full of mistakes and errors, So I'm just gonna I don't know why I said that one how Judeo Christianity was proto communism and the Antifa of their time. This is fun.
Speaker 12: Look at this inside every Bible. If the Judeo Christian's actually read that book, you would find that in Acts of the Apostles, it lays out exactly how early Juday of Christianity was proto communism. Now, the whole group of those who believed was at one heart and soul and no one claimed private ownership of any possessions, but everything they owned was held in common Acts, Chapter four, verse thirty two. Neither was anyone among him needy for whoever owned fields or possessed hows is sold, and carrying the proceeds from the things sold, laid them at the feet of the apostles then district.
Speaker 1: Right, because this was this wasn't propaganda for the Christians? Right, No, not at all? And at what time? And was the actual date of these passages? That's another question. When were they added, if they were added, were they always part of it? And you can look at these things in two different ways, too, right, But laying something at the feet at the feet of another man, you know, as you're given up by your really possessions, it's a fucking cult. And it's a cult of Saturn in a different in a different uh near it's it's it's got a different paint job on it, a different lacquer, a different shine. It's the same goddamn colt. Yeah, but you no, uh, I like the idea because it's either if it's If it's not this, then it's horrible, horrible to even consider this. This is my body, this is my blood. Oh that's pretty fucking disgusting, bud. Why would I want to eat and drink your blood? Why would I want to eat you and drink your blood? Why is that a thing? Why do I have that have to be a thing? All right? Because it's a saturn colt and it's about it's always about death right and cannibalism great times. Or was it really a mushroom colt? And were they saying that this is my body, eat the flesh, the flesh of the mushroom. And when the mushroom is in the dewey morning, the the way it opens up, it curls upward, and it could be like the there's a puddle of water within there where you could drink the you know what I mean? I don't know there there's that uh John Olagro type of look things. But who cares because we're still have our heads stuck in the wrong place. It's not our people, it's not our culture, it's not our religion at all. We had one were the ones who were the Goths actually introduced baptism. That was their thing that was co opted by these freaks. When I say these freaks, I mean the things that now call themselves, Jews Judaism. They give it to the Christians, and Christians do it right, Saturn ring cut off your team. You're dinky. Yeah, that's all. It's all really weird. And the fact that they eat them that's a little weird too, right.
Speaker 12: Beautian was made to each according to anyone's need. Acts, Chapter four, verse thirty four to thirty five. Joseph, who was called Barnabas by the Apostles, was a Levite, a Cypriot by birth. He sold the field that he owned, brought the yield, and laid it to the feet of the Apostles. Acts Chapter four, verses thirty six to thirty seven. Be like Barnabas, preaches Luke, he understand and well what it meant to call oneself Christian. Do not be like in Namias and his wife Sapphira, who did not give all of their sales of goods, but held some back for themselves. Both of them, when their economic lives were rebealed, died at Peter's feet. Death awaits those who in this way lie to God. Acts chapter five, verse four. They were to share everything in common, and would kill people for not doing so. One hundred percent. They were the original universalist, globalist, communist anti for thugs that my mother atrocities destroyed European statues, literature, and culture, would rape, dismember, but alive, and kill anyone who wouldn't submit to their desert ideology from Judea. It is no surprise that when Judeo Christianity is returning through its more pure and primal form due to its sharp decline, that it would team up with and drop its mask, revealing itself as the true enemy of European peoples.
Speaker 1: Did you see that little chea Jesus Chigovara in the background?
Speaker 12: Proof is Judaeo Christianity was always out enemy, which is why we can never allow it to rule Europe again, and White Pagan Revival alone have the strength to fight it's evil pagans different.
Speaker 1: First of all, don't call yourselves pagans, because then you're falling into the politic bullshit again. These people have to read the British Eda to understand that that was a total horrific translation, deliberately misunderstood and mis represented, splitting one person into like ten and calling that, uh, you know, polytheism when they weren't gods in the first place, and They weren't even different people. They were the same person. They were venerated for their nobility and their and their accomplishments, and then over time deified, because over time that's what happens. And especially when you're you know what they call it, you're not even so much embellishing, but people's the erosion of things over time. It's easier for soft heads to understand God rather than great hero a great you know, great warrior. It sticks without around with people longer. Hooter's bankruptcy. Oh no, we're a lot of Hooters. That's sad. I just had a click on that.
Speaker 12: Tea. Did Christianity once before by filling Christian rogue, and together Germanics, Helens, Celts and Slavs will do so again. This is a time for heroes and heroines great and small to reclaim the true destiny and the true identity.
Speaker 1: He just said, smell my finger to slay.
Speaker 12: The demon from the Judean desert once in full.
Speaker 1: Which, by the way, is set the desert God, the god of deserts. That's set, which would make him sadder, which would make him chronous, which would make him sleep. And yeah, it might be worth it.
Speaker 15: Do you believe that America believes in black plunder and white democracy.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that, sir. So it says this is the CEO of NPR. You know that station where you can't speak above a a melodic, kind of a tranquilized voice. Otherwise you're being too abrasive. Yeah, NPR, you know that I'm talking about It has to be hypnotic and kind of like you're on massive amounts of oxycodone.
Speaker 15: Tweeted about it. You said you took a day off to fully read the case for reparations. You put that on Twitter in January twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: I apologies.
Speaker 8: I don't recall that I did. I'd no doubt that your tweet there is correct, but I don't recall.
Speaker 15: Okay, do you believe that white people and inherently feel superior to other races?
Speaker 6: I do not.
Speaker 4: You don't.
Speaker 15: You tweeted something to that effect. You said I grew up feeling superior.
Speaker 4: How wide of me? Why did you tweet that?
Speaker 1: I think I was probably reflecting on what it was to be How white of you, ma'am. I mean, if I found you in a cheap hotel room, I probably state would do you know the thing that needs to be done there. Just don't bring out the black Lake, because you're not gonna want to see what happens to.
Speaker 8: Grow up in an environment where I had lots of advantages.
Speaker 4: It sounds like you're saying that white people feel superior.
Speaker 8: I don't believe that anybody feels that way, sir. I was just reflecting on my own experiences.
Speaker 1: Do you think so she feels superior.
Speaker 4: The white people should pay reparations.
Speaker 8: I have never said that, sir.
Speaker 4: Yes, you did said it in January of twenty twenty.
Speaker 15: You tweeted, yes the North, yes, all of us, Yes, America, Yes, our original collective sin and unpaid debt.
Speaker 4: Yes, reparations, yes on this day.
Speaker 8: I don't believe that was a reference to fiscal reparations or.
Speaker 4: What kind of reparations was it a reference to.
Speaker 8: I think it was just a reference to the idea that we all owe much to the people who came before us.
Speaker 4: That's what the fuck does that mean?
Speaker 1: So a bunch of Jews brought some slaves over here and worked for Jews on the Jewish plantations primarily, and that's somehow, and they were the most cruel to those slaves. Then why Are we all obligated to do what now? Because they helped them grow some fucking crops, kept the sugar in the fucking cotton going and the tobacco. What the fuck does that have to do with everybody else? Are you retarded?
Speaker 15: That's a bizarre way to frame what you tweeted. Do you believe that America believes in black, plunder and white?
Speaker 1: All?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: That one's done. Yeah, this is kind of funny face. Since the nineteen fifties there was a job called lipstick tester. Their soul involved Their sole role involved being kissed all day to test the durability and quality of the lipstick. Here you go, big.
Speaker 16: Admonstration of the telephone of tomorrow at the Western Electronics Convention in San Francisco. It's the often forecast video phone. How does it work? Just lift the receiver and you see your own image. This features for the girls at long last, a reason for the primping that.
Speaker 1: This is the batphone of the fifties. You had to be yet, you had to have Bruce Wayne money in order to own one, right, he says. Believe it or not, They had video calling prototypes as early as the nineteen fifties, but would have cost the equivalent of over fifty thousand dollars in today's money, and it would look like that little tiny ass screen a little bit more expensive than even your overly overpriced iPhone and Samsung Galaxy. Long before FaceTime ork Skype, the technology was in development in the nineteen fifties. While the idea of seeing the person you were speaking with felt futuristic, the technology was bulky, and the service required significant infrastructure to function and would have cost five thousand dollars, which was over fifty thousand dollars adjusted for inflation today, which is also goes to show what juice do to your money and how it's valued. Five thousand dollars back then, had the spent had the buying power of fifty thousand dollars today. Another way to say that is two thousand dollars today has the buying power of five thousand dollars. Isn't that wonderful? While this was never commercially released, it shows the early groundwork for modern video calling platforms Like No, it doesn't show for resumilar FaceTime retarded. Its just the regular phone that you can see a screen on. They have these things in hospitals where people have terminal illnesses, or when they're going to be gone for a long time, like when they're murdering your family members with chemotherapy in New York, and your only way your kids can see you is if you have on these phones. And my aunt had one of these things. It was a black and white screen in the early nineties, and it was a video phone, so that she could see her children and children could see her as they were poisoning her to death. Isn't that wonderful? Yeah, technology at work, Except the only problem is they were using archaic, proven to kill methods in order to try to quote unquote save my ad. And I'm never ever gonna live that down. I was young, and I didn't know what I know now, and I wasn't able to stop and get in the way of these fucking demonic doctors when it mattered the most in my life and would have mattered the most in hers and her children and our entire family that was destroyed by it. I wasn't if I lived this life before, I didn't. I didn't remember. I didn't remember, so it didn't It didn't do me any fucking good because I didn't get a chance to try to help her. I didn't save her.
Speaker 16: Usually precedes a woman's phone call. No picture is transmitted over the line. No, since no call it's placed. Then dial your number justice with an obsolete old fifty five model phone and when your party answers there he is almost as big as life on the ten inch video screen system could have its disadvantages as well as virtues, but there's plenty of time to iron out problems and human relations. This hook up would cost five thousand dollars per fone today, so until the price comes down, the video phone remains the phone of the future. See you then, good looking demonstration of the telephone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see what this was.
Speaker 12: I forgot time.
Speaker 1: I don't care about that music. I don't care. This is why the United Arab Emirates has no taxes, because they actually.
Speaker 4: A big issue for me. I want like access.
Speaker 12: I don't understand taxes.
Speaker 4: What like would I hear people in the West.
Speaker 17: Forty to fifty sixty percent as like basically you work five six months seventy months of the year for free, basically three turn for what for no safety? Average education, below average healthcare? Like why even doing that? It's like, you know, we don't pay at tax in the UE or the most of US regions. Okay, no, but we got the most safest places in the world. We've got amazing healthcare and educating he is superbs.
Speaker 2: We paid for it.
Speaker 4: But if you make the math, you actually it's less cheaper here than there. I give them, And Dubai was almost founded on this principle. We're going to be a cyenterum trade and we're not going to attack you.
Speaker 18: And so it's kind of in the blood, in the DNA of everyone here in the region is that, No, we want people to come here and trade and we're not.
Speaker 13: Going to attack you.
Speaker 19: What is being spent in the country to having a cycle as we're there, so it moves you to be up.
Speaker 4: So it's sort of like, no, you cannot, you haven't come home.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 17: We have a lack of luxury apartments of villas because there also manages sixty one hundred two hundred three hundred million dollars being sold like this, like.
Speaker 4: Just paying for that. So you look at the West and you're like, what are they doing? Yeah, yeah, it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Yea, I even though driver that's your country and Jews as Davis says right, And they may or may not have an IMF. I don't know if they have I influence and Dubai I would have to look that up. But once they have their wave clause in you, it's over. And Libya was even better because they nationalized the freaking oil production, so that money was used to make things free for the rest of the people who lived there. Right, if you got it, if you're going you had to be doing something positive with your life in order to achieve the benefits of that nation, of that civilization. But you should be doing something to the positive that's helping others or whatever in order for you to gain any benefit from anything in the first place. So that's a good system. So if you were going to college and that's perceived as being doing something good because you're bettering yourself. When you got out and you were giving an apartment, you had a place to live. If you are a family, you have like fifty dollars or something like that toward a home or they give you home something like that. There was no electric bill, there was no health care payments. I don't know about taxes. I would imagine probably not. But all this stuff is because the wealth of the nation was being given back to the nation to make it strong, because that leader gave a shit about its people, and it wasn't a malicious entity as government standing in as government trying to destroy the people and rule like a tyrant, which is what we have here, which is what we've had here since nineteen early nineteen hundreds, eighteen hundred, late eighteen hundreds, and hell has the same Eva. You know, that's the who. That's the who that's doing this to us and to mostly the rest of the world, anybody who utilizes their currency. But a lot of people don't understand, like how other people live. They just think that's the whole world is like this. And when you find out those gems like Libya was, like Venezuela was for a brief period of time, it makes you wonder, what the fuck, what are we doing wrong? Why are we doing this? All right? We have no choice because we are a fucking slave colony of the fucking Jews. So this idea of them getting their slaves after you know, blah blah blah and Noah hydlass, that's in with the We're already fucking slaves. We're working ourselves to death and going out and fighting their fucking battles for them and getting murdered for it, and destroying good people other places that they demonized so that we see it through their lens. And they gave us this bullshit, fucking religion that pushes us even further and and encourage us even more to die for these fucking pieces of shit. That's what that's that's that's not slavery. That we're in the panoptica of freaking surveillance. We're in a fish bowl and all we can do here while we're here is distract each other in more creative ways until they're ready to pick us off. That's that's what we're That's what we're doing. We're not we're not even trying to climb up the edges of the bowl anymore. We're we're we're too satisfied, too content with, you know, throwing fucking ship at each other from inside the bowl or making little little little shadow puppets for each other so we can entertain one another and distract each other from from the our our eminent death. It's good times, great place to be. And just because you have a different brand of distraction doesn't mean it's any less helpful to them. As long as you're distracted, that's all that matters.
Speaker 19: I cannot wear this watch there, I cannot just have this way as you know. It's that you know, it's unsafe. There's all this like weird non belief that it's been normalized. You normalize a lot of things. It's not just for the sake of black freedom.
Speaker 4: It's like, no, that's not how we as humans as read.
Speaker 1: Let's also balance this with the fact that there's sabatine Francis pieces of shit in the Saudi Arabian royal family. Right, they are fucking Saba their Jews. Basically they're sabatin Francis. They're child harmers, they're rituals. They're the same thing, ritual sacrifice, human sacrifice, child sacrifice at the heart of I'm not saying he's a Saudi role of family. I'm just saying that's what is there. Though, this says Ahmed ben chaima views on tax you should highlight the star contrast between the high taxes of Western countries and the tax free income model of the UAE. In many Western nations income taxes that can't exceed forty percent. It's not Western nations. It's Jewish dominated, Jewish controlled, Jewish defeated nations, meaning individuals spend Nobody likes to hear the power what they've already lost, right, nobody. There was no there was never a fight. So that doesn't matter. If you're still acting like the obedient, fucking uh wimpering little bitch, then you're still lost, right, It doesn't matter if you never fought, you gave it up. They came, they came in looking like Americans because they, you know, they used politicians in our country, and somehow we thought that this was the American way that I don't think you can pull that. I don't think you can pull that card and be and be uh considered non delusional, Like how did you not know that? How did how did our ancestors not notice this shit because they're too busy fighting fucking world wars for them, or they didn't notice that the Federal Reserve, you know, kicked its doors open, Like what what?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: At what point the things seemed a little strange?
Speaker 6: Was it?
Speaker 1: After the first twenty years of the Federal Reserve, when they when they were able to bankrupt our entire country and then start stealing away all of the gold, Like, at what point did did somebody say what the fuck is going on here? Nope, Nope, still haven't even. Yeah, I don't care. I thought they were gonna say what this guy was and they don't, so who cares? So I don't like this guy. I don't like this this uh doctor Shiva. I think he's a douchebag. He believes in vaccine, he believes in viruses in vaccines. He says he's the inventor of email, which makes me think that he's He's like the freaking Doctor Evil, Doctor Evil's father who would get drunk and say he invented the question mark. That's that's what that's the fucking guy is. He's not, He's not certain, so whatever the hell he's the inventor of email? Sure, sure you are, doctor Shiva.
Speaker 20: The title of today's talk is there is no Messiah coming and you have to be your own Messiah.
Speaker 3: This has nothing to do with religion.
Speaker 20: It has more to do with the reality of how the universe works and how all systems work.
Speaker 1: And so he's going to tell you how the whole universe works, and you cannot confirm or deny any of that, so it doesn't make it more valid. It's just that there's no way for him to substantiate any of those claims either because he doesn't know the answer to it. He's just going to make an assumption and tell you that it's true.
Speaker 20: What I want to talk about today is something very very fundamental to all existence. Since human beings been around, people have been trying to look out into the cosmost, look inside, look within, look outside, and people have been trying to make sense of things and to make sense of things. You've had spiritual movements, slash religious movements, people have done political movements, and more recently, probably starting the fifties or sixties, there's been personal growth movements.
Speaker 1: Right, cult movements by the military industrial complex, the military intelligence.
Speaker 4: You could just say empower yourself.
Speaker 20: Psychology Anthony Robbins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all these people are shills, No trop.
Speaker 20: Are positive thinking, right, but these are the three main things.
Speaker 1: Political movements, Oh yeah, we shall come again. Another Jewish movement to get the women that they work for so they could tax them.
Speaker 4: Good job.
Speaker 20: Typically led by philosophers and economists. Personal growth movements led by all sort of a motley of characters.
Speaker 1: And then you didn't have a whole lot of frames there. To get into the he had to show doctor or depect shopper twice. Right, We're done with that, idiot, you.
Speaker 6: Taught they're still God's chosen people. Yes, the New Testament says the nation of Israel's So.
Speaker 1: I don't believe in any of the bullshit in any of these books written by these fucking pieces of shit, But whatever, if this helps people, go for it.
Speaker 6: No longer God's people, the people of God is the church? Your view about Israel's a wrong. They're not God's chosen people, that the.
Speaker 1: People of God or the Church. Uh, well, that's funny because I'm pretty sure if you read that book properly, there was nothing about a church in Jesus's words. Even though they put a bunch of bullshit in his mouth, he probably never said anyway, it's not the point. This wasn't about a church. The Kingdom of Heaven is within, douchebag, So what did he just say was complete live but he said it with conviction, So people think that that was true.
Speaker 6: A vineyard as what Israel and the tenets, the vine dresses are their rulers, right, yes, and their last chance.
Speaker 1: Do you do you think that this why do we have to do riddles? Why does God only talk like the Riddler?
Speaker 16: Is that why?
Speaker 1: Or is it because it's a bunch of jew bullshit, treachery and fucking Schemi shit, So that you can make something mean something else whenever it's convenient for it to mean that, and then in a decade, when it's easier to convince people to sway your way, you just say that you interpret it this way. Now, this is the interpretation. Now, this is what the metaphor is. Now, like you weren't there, however, many thousands of years ago that they pretend that this book's a written so you don't know what the the in the colloquial metaphors actually meant, or if there even was one at play. So now all of a sudden, they're not literalists because they have to bend something right, they're literalists alla up to the point where, wait, hold on, now we have to we have to explain what this actually means in translation to you know, the idiom that they're using. You don't know what the idiom was that they were using two thousand years ago. You weren't there, You don't know what the fucking culture was. You don't even know who the fuck wrote these fucking things, But you're gonna say that this means this, and that means that you're completely full of shit. Everything about these people are Jews, Christians, Islam, and everybody who argues in between these three are all fucking full of shit.
Speaker 6: The last hope of getting it right was what the owner, who's God, the father do as their last chance to get right. He sent his son last of all. Right, right, all right, so then Jesus already says they're what response will be, They'll kill him, Yes, when they kill him? What is God going to do?
Speaker 1: So, Hey, my dad just sent me here to get killed because apparently he loves you guys more than he loves his own son. What kind of god is that? Why didn't you just let eyrail his fucking crash and burn. He already had his own son. The fuck cares this whole thing, This whole book doesn't make any fucking sense. It's all about child sacrifice for lesser people, for lesser people, lesser beings. I'm going to sacrifice my own son for lesser beings. Well, then you're a fucking idiot of a god. If someone said, hey, go sacrifice your real your child for a fucking drawing of a child that you want that you once drew. Yeah, that doesn't make a lot of sense, does it. Would you tell that person to go fuck off? Or would you shoot them before they could leave your doorstep, because they're basically threatening the life of your own child by telling you to do so. That's shit in the first place, you know, kind of like what Abraham should have done to himself when he started hearing voices that told him to kill his own son, Right, he should have put whatever utensil he at the time to his own head or his throat and got to business, you know, got to work on himself, because he was he was the problem. He was the demon at that point. If he had ideas like that running through his head.
Speaker 5: Or I tell you that the.
Speaker 6: Kingdom of God will be taken away from you and from the Israelite. Yeah, so why would you say they're god chosen people? Jesus just said, when you kill me and reject me, the kingdom will be taken away from you. So where'd you get their gods chosen people? You taught there's still God's chosen people. Yes, The New Testament says the nation.
Speaker 1: What the fuck hold on? Everything just got shrunken down. That was weird. I didn't touch a goddamn thing and everything just went crazy. All right, whatever, Let's see. I hate this guy, the real th three, real Huckaberry. He's too much of a dipshit for me to like. He does that stupid thing where he doesn't say things sometimes, but he also says dumb shit a lot. And you see he's a little too uh zionas Trump too. I'm no a huge fan. I don't know why I picked this one out.
Speaker 11: Let's see whatever you think of Trump his economic plan mixed complete.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course, I think I did this to show people the contrast so stupid here. Oh this is great. I think we did one of these before, but this is different. The Unhinged nineteen fifties coffee adds by Muppet creator Jim Henson. Really, Jim Henson actually made these. I didn't know that. But this is uh Wilkins coffee.
Speaker 3: You ready?
Speaker 1: This sounds great?
Speaker 2: Want of Wilkins coffee with your strawberry shortcake. Can't say that I do.
Speaker 21: You can't say that you don't either. You're getting on the Wilkins coffee bandwagon. Never, you either go with Wilkins or you just don't go. This machine will make you want a cup of Wilkins coffee, not me. Oh take mine with green and sugar. Why are we climbing this tree for Wilkins coffee?
Speaker 2: I don't want Tony. It's autumn and the nuts are beginning to fall. Coffee break. I want a cup of Wilkins. Oh, thank you? Now, all our workers drink Wilkins. You want to get of Wilkins coffee? No, give me a bottle of ginger ale. Okay, but he would have liked the Wilkins. How about some Wilkins coffee? Captain? No, I say, man overboard, help give me a close shave. Do you drink Wilkins coffee? Never, my friend, this is gonna be the closest shave you've ever had. How about a cup of Wilkins coffee? No, just get me done on the ground.
Speaker 22: Okay.
Speaker 2: Some people just never learn. I'm gonna drink this coffee that's not Wilkins. Doesn't that coffee taste kind of flat?
Speaker 6: On?
Speaker 2: Guard Wilkins coffee? But I don't drink Wilkins coffee. Some learn, some don't. Any last requests likes that cup of Wilkins coffee. No, you don't drink Wilkins now shocking. You can't persuade me to drink Wilkins instant coffee? Pretty please?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, just a stab in the dark. I see you don't drink Wilkins instant coffee. What about my future? I hate to tell you, but you don't have a future after Wilkins coffee.
Speaker 23: Sir.
Speaker 2: If that's all you serve, I'll get off with the next town. Next town's five miles straight down. You gotta run against the Wilkins coffee party. Start to raise money. Mark gets that dollar.
Speaker 21: Nobody beats Wilkins. You know, people who don't drink Wilkins coffee just blow up sometimes.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a lot of them.
Speaker 22: See what I mean.
Speaker 2: Do you have any Wilkins coffee in your house?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: You know a house is in a home without Wilkins coffee. Okay, buddy, what do you think of Wilkins coffee? I never tasted it? Now, what do you think of Wilkins?
Speaker 1: That one's fun?
Speaker 2: Give me the party line coffee.
Speaker 21: How about some Wilkins comrade, that's capitalist coffee, You trader, send two pounds to the back door.
Speaker 1: I see that last part before. That's communists, he says, I senting funds back there. Ud uh sure.
Speaker 24: Look no hands and no driver for that matter, scientists are.
Speaker 1: Show no fucking battery operating the whole Guydiamn thing either. Huh yeah, that's nice. It's not Tessa that.
Speaker 24: It's the shape of things to come in highway travel. This robot car is the latest project understudy by the Road Research Or. It's all done by computerized electronic impulses relate to the car through a special receiving unit fixed to the front.
Speaker 1: I wonder how many little Timmy's died in the making of this video.
Speaker 24: Signals picked up from the inlaid track are interpreted by the unit to change the car's course or its speed, rather similar to the automatic pilot system used in aircraft. Sometime in the future, they say, every vehicle on a main road network could be taken by remote control all the way to its destination. It may seem a bit of a pipe dream at the moment, but proschas say that robot cars may well be in everyday use within thirty years.
Speaker 1: Look, no hands, Look, mom, no hands. That should be in a crack child. You know, crack baby poster like to not do drugs. Look, mom, no hands.
Speaker 23: Donald Trump converted.
Speaker 1: So everybody knows this and people in somebody's hold on, where's the retard that said the thing? They said this is from four years ago or some shit like that. He's since said something nice about Jesus, like, you're an idiot. Oh here it is here. This is to cause more chaos, confusion, and division. Trump proclaimed Jesus's Lord. I think I'm I think when I'm one of the one of the people who told them an idiot there, If it was, it wasn't, then hold on, no, that's not it. I forgot I should be in there. It was one of those people that, I mean, unless they deleted me. They probably did. Ah yeah, maybe there was another idiot who said the same type of thing, and I, oh, yeah, this is the same person, just with another fuckings. They just keep on saying that they were spamming it because they're fucking bots. Probably anyway, everybody knows this stuff. He's a Shabbat. He's not just he's not just a freaking you know Jew. He's a Shabba Lubovich Jew, which makes him a fucking frankist like this is like the worst of the of them all. This makes him like the he's the smelly one without the payouts on the side of his head, right, Like he's that guy. The payouts are those things that you see dangling down because they don't they don't stream the sides of their head, because they read the book literally, because they're idiots too. I'm telling you. The people who create the religions do not follow them. They were made just like just like scientology, was made for a manipulative, powerful purpose of control and power, not because they were going to all of a sudden believe in their own bullshit. So the people on top of this stuff, they don't fucking buy into this. It's only that, and they are disgusted by the people that do. But they need those people to believe in the bullshit otherwise you can't manipulate them.
Speaker 23: Judaism two years ago, according to White House official.
Speaker 4: There it is, that's his blog, he.
Speaker 23: Said, President Donald Trump converted to Judaism two years ago and join Abad Lubovich Synagogue in New York City, according to a high level White official. Mister Goldberg says the story has allegedly been held by CNN's editors for months, but is due to be released within the next few days. David Elias Goldberg, a fellow at the Jewish Center of Anti Semitic Study, has also interviewed the White House source. According to the source, Trump was pushed by his daughter Ivanka and Soolol Jared Krishner to join the faith. At first, Trump resisted, stating it would threaten his base of evangelical Christian voters. However, he had a change of heart.
Speaker 6: And officially converted in early twenty seventeen. The ceremony was.
Speaker 25: Held in private and closely guarded for nearly two years. It appears the White House is prepared to slowly release this information, and by summer it is expected.
Speaker 1: Figures he was taking his arm way deep in that crevice he's, you know, then grabbed by the pussy. Oh look, this is talking. I don't think it actually is though. I don't think it's actually talking about the Fraternal Order of Police Officers. But we'll see.
Speaker 26: ABC thirteenth, Jessica Willie is live to nine and this is leading to important conversations about the need for support.
Speaker 2: Jessicautt Yeah, Eric.
Speaker 27: The Department has a behavioral health division that has made great strides since it was established in twenty twenty and has led the way, its director says among law enforcement agencies. But these recent deaths are raising serious.
Speaker 1: So here's what they start off with. We have this great program that keeps cops from murdering themselves and committing suicide. Do the same thing. But we kind of struck out four times in a row.
Speaker 12: Here.
Speaker 1: What did they see that was? Was there another Clinton laptop floating around that we didn't know about? Why is there a big dian all of a sudden, Why is it been committing suicide?
Speaker 27: Quote unquote crious concerns for the deputy's organization.
Speaker 1: The question is what more should.
Speaker 6: They be doing?
Speaker 1: She looks like she's on multiple prescription opioids. She looked like she was all fucked up.
Speaker 28: Caught a lot of us by surprise.
Speaker 27: Harris County Sheriff's deputy Christina Kohler left home last week and was never seen again. Houston Police issuing this alert. The thirty seven year old found on the thirteenth she had taken her own life three days later. Maria Voskaz, who left the department in December.
Speaker 1: Hold on, though I need more details. How did they determine that, how did they find her? Was she hung, did she shoot herself? What happened? And did she actually shoot herself? Or was there too much than showing that somebody else did it? But it's evade, like I don't know the neighbor eth hit ADL gave intel because they always work with the police department. So police are themselves getting killed. I see a hands on this too.
Speaker 27: Or died by a parent suicide William Boseman also apparent suicide.
Speaker 1: No no, no investigation though, Oh that sounds like juice shit, because what else? Why else would they not investigate when a police officer is dead. If you killed one of them, they'd fucking go through helen back to make sure that they stuck you to a fucking wall. So why the disinterest in these people?
Speaker 27: A former deputy died earlier this week. Tragic news.
Speaker 28: One is too many, you know, two? Three is yes, it's it's definitely devastating.
Speaker 1: Here's a Lopez, the minority police guide person, to tell us things that early the fourth grade education could teach you. Yeah, awesome, Thanks buddy, thanks for all your insight.
Speaker 27: Opez is helping his friends and colleagues try to process.
Speaker 28: It h's very close to home, and it's a reminder to us of how fragile life is. It's also a reminder that we do need to look out for each other, we do need to take care of each other.
Speaker 27: Lopez is the president of the Harris County Deputies Organization, but he knew two of the Lake deputies personally.
Speaker 28: I knew him for over twenty years in just six.
Speaker 27: Weeks time for current so he killed them. Former deputies have taken their own lives. Psychologist Thomas McNeice is the director of the department's Behavioral Health Division.
Speaker 29: These last few weeks have been difficult for our staff and for the Sheriff's office as a whole.
Speaker 27: He says, he and his division work to provide resources to both former and current employees who are struggling. They in bed to help people feel more comfortable.
Speaker 29: This profession, unfortunately takes a toll on people, and overtime, the longer they're in, the more of a toll that it takes and it changes people.
Speaker 27: First responders historically have a high rate of suicide.
Speaker 29: It's a combination of things like what they see on the job and then what the job and.
Speaker 1: What they weren't supposed to see in the job.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Tails.
Speaker 27: While the department has been focused on mental health, often leading the way, Lopez says, these last few weeks have raised questions.
Speaker 26: ABC thirteenth, Jessica Willie is live tonight and this is leading to important conversations about the need for support.
Speaker 4: Jessica.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Eric.
Speaker 27: The department has a behavioral Health division that has made great strides since it was established in twenty twenty and has led the way, its director says among law enforcement agencies. But these recent deaths are raising serious Okay.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize I was spinning. I'm reading my messages here making sure that oh this is good. This is good Charlie talk in some sense. You know, when Charlie talks sense, everybody should listen. It's it's not often.
Speaker 6: Rody wear the sign of the American Nazi Party.
Speaker 2: That's my Nazi party, that's me.
Speaker 9: What does it mean.
Speaker 1: He's not smart enough to understand that it means National Socialists and that Nazi and it's a sun symbol and it's Gothic. But that aside, let's move on. And he calls himself an idiot. This is my idiot sign. This is my idiot party. I'm a niggy, I'm a Catholic moron. Okay, it means I've been locked up.
Speaker 18: In here since nineteen forty three. Then I'm standing behind the judges in Nuremberg.
Speaker 6: I think I need a little more explanation than that.
Speaker 30: There's a line that's the judge sets on. There's apprentice of crime, that's the Supreme Court sets on that the government and the cross set on. I have been behind the judge since nineteen forty three, and the infinite consciousness of those black roles, I have been on the dark side of.
Speaker 5: The world.
Speaker 2: These people live in for.
Speaker 18: Forty three years, for the little over forty three years, you know.
Speaker 4: And you can't say.
Speaker 2: You can't say, well, the Jews are they chosen, chosen and children of God.
Speaker 3: And these Germans are no good.
Speaker 30: Because their poor fathers are bought.
Speaker 9: No no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: The Germans are no worse than.
Speaker 18: The Jews, and the Blacks are no worse than the Mexicans, and the Mexicans are no worse than the Filipinos, and the Philippinos are.
Speaker 15: No worse in the Chinese.
Speaker 5: So how do you reach it?
Speaker 1: One with that whole cirt call you kill all the Jews. I mean, you get rid of the parasite.
Speaker 18: How do you reach one with that whole cirtcoll How do you have peace on the service.
Speaker 1: You can't have peace on this hurt and how do you get peace on their sur I'm going to reiterate my previous statement.
Speaker 18: War guy, you want to keep the Second World War going? You want to keep selling and buying Germans and dead Indians on TV every day.
Speaker 2: You know that's got to stop.
Speaker 18: The Second World War's got to stop, and it's got to stop in the Jews. The Jews won't let the Second World War stop. They keep the Second World War going. They keep it going, they keep it going, they keep perpetuating it because they're making money. As soon as the Second World War was over, they never stopped the brainwash, the brainwash that they were selling the American public was making money. You see what I'm saying. They were making money. They're not going to stop making money. If the combinations there to make money, they're going to keep selling it. They'll sell it all the way till I'm in the cell with a guy named Melman, Jerry Milman, and he's got pictures of Hitler and jacks and things.
Speaker 2: All I said, boy, Hitler must have.
Speaker 8: Been a hell of a guy.
Speaker 6: He said, Hitler was terrible.
Speaker 2: I hate him.
Speaker 18: I hate him.
Speaker 2: I said, why do you hate him? He said, I'm a Jew? I said, why are you shying this guy?
Speaker 4: As you're your daddy?
Speaker 10: And he looked up to his mother's fear, and his mother's fear was Hitler. Hitler was like his father figure. He loved Hitler, but he hated Hitler. He needed Hitler to.
Speaker 18: Hold him up because Hitler was holding his hate up. Because without his hate, he didn't exist. He didn't have no reason to live unless he had some hate. He didn't have any reason to buy and sell unless the money held him up. He took the money away from him, he took the hate away from him, He'd be gone. So how do you communicate your whole group of people? You stand up and you take the worst fear symbol there is and say there, now, I've got your fear. Now I've got your fear, and your fear is your power.
Speaker 6: And your Why do you wear the son of the American Nazis?
Speaker 1: Why did she say American Nazi Party? Anyway, it's a son symbol. Where does the American Nazi thing coming in? Probably the American Idiot Party. It's not even the symbol of the National Socialists. It's just what they adopted for their flag, something that spoke to their ancestry. M hm, I like this one. Cia, Just don't make him like they used to do anymore. Oh, I know this is one of those whatever the I forgot the name of these movies with the freaking Kirk cameraon in them. But let's just watch this look good.
Speaker 6: And this.
Speaker 9: Second this alliance too, and the Antichrist will sit in the Temple of God and he will declare to the whole world that he is God.
Speaker 4: The Temple of God.
Speaker 20: You're talking about Solomon's Temple and Jerusalem, aren't you.
Speaker 9: That's right.
Speaker 12: Whoever this Antichrist guy is, he's gonna have one big war in his hands if he tries to rebuild this temple anytime soon.
Speaker 9: Listen to what I'm saying to you. Make no mistake about it. It's written in the scriptures. He will rebuild the temple.
Speaker 1: Oh, then it must be true because the Jews wrote something down.
Speaker 9: I guarantee it.
Speaker 4: But the Airge You're not gonna just sit by and watch them build this thing.
Speaker 9: They'll make peace with Israel, peace in the Middle East Daniel nine, chapter twenty seven. And he will confirm a covenant with the Many for seven years.
Speaker 23: Trump could promise to use his building skills to build a temple.
Speaker 16: Will see the building of the Third Temple in Jerusalem very soon, and we honor.
Speaker 3: Would I would President Trump.
Speaker 1: For what he have done for jus They're so hideous, man, this guy is specifically, it's so fucking hideous Juslim.
Speaker 2: The Jewish people.
Speaker 13: So we have the priests, we have the red effort, we have the length.
Speaker 10: And we have the thing.
Speaker 6: Read ideas are becoming a reality.
Speaker 8: Temple Institute and the san Hudron have been actively preparing for the construction.
Speaker 1: The Sanhedrin has been preparing.
Speaker 8: Oh that's good news of the third Temple in Jerusalem.
Speaker 2: And one day a truth leader will come and will be united.
Speaker 1: And this says the guy in freaking tactical gear with fucking you know, night vision goggles and probably a bunch of children's ears and pacifiers around his necklace. Great times. Oh, here's a big bag of bullshit that actually disgraces the memory. And this fucking jew faggot is the one that's perpetuating it. I'm not gonna play the music. But Argentina, Argentina led by a Jew who's the brother or cousin or something of a fucking He's mulu As in Mulikowski. He's got the same last name as As and Yahoo's real family name. Argentina releases secrets. Okay, releasing secrets that the Jews might need to believe hidden Nazi files. First of all, again, it's national socialist, you fucking cocksucker. Hitler escaped to Argentina after forty five and survived into the late fifty into the late fifty What the hell's that mean? First of all, that's retarded, non English, but again also bullshit, bullshit. So the man who believed in his country so much and went through all that hell decided to just skip town, jump ship, let everybody be tortured and murdered for and raped while he skirted off somewhere. Didn't he turn away a pilot, a female who bravely flew in there to try to get him out of there, and he said no, thank you, and that he commended her in her bravery. Argentina releases a secret National Socialist file You Fuck After nineteen forty five has revived claims that Adolf Hitler escaped to South America instead of dying in Berlin.
Speaker 12: Cia.
Speaker 1: Oh, Cia, and those are places to trust, those are entities to believe in. Reports suggests he fled Germany in nineteen forty five. This is all bullshit. Possibly by submarine. Oh yeah, he lives in the Yellow Submarine. We all live in the Yellow Submarine, and lives in Argentina until the late nineteen fifties. This contradicts the accepted history of his suicide as the Soviets closed in, supported by evidence of his remains. Supported by evidence of his remains. I guess he faked that too. Argentina under Juan Pern, was known for was a known refuge for national socialists like Eichman and Mengola via rat lines. Well, those motherfuckers were probably moles in the first place. That's probably why they didn't have anything bad happened to them. Really, probably a little bit jes a witted up if you will, If that's a word. If it's not, you understand it. The new documents hint at Hitler's presence with alleged sightings. Oh well, hearsay, the documents hint at it were hinting. This thing says hidden Nazi fel has revealed that Hitler escaped to Argentina. This one says hints at presence with alleged sightings, which means fucking nothing. And a nineteen fifties photo. Oh a picture? Oh, I mean that's not that's impossible to fake, and so it must be true of that. Historian historians, those those darn there's darn. Historians demand reality, solid proof. These claims challenged the narrative of his death. But what about this is a narrative, you fucking idiot. The way look, even the way they're writing this, it doesn't make sense. It's manipulative. Though evidence remains shaky, but so do you? You just making this shit up is too Oh we put on official letterhead of the CIA, so it must be true, right, The CIA is a bunch of Jews, okay, or controlled by them? That which moves through bene bareth a d o FBI CIA all the same entity. The theory claims Hitler escaped Berlin before its fall. I don't believe that at all, reaching Argentina via U boat and nobody noticed that with help from Nazi sympathizers national socialists, fucking faggots. FBI files mention a guarded branch, of course, but lack of reliable witnesses because it doesn't make any sense. Soviet dental records of Hitler's remains contradict this. Oh, his dental that's really easy to fix. Is to fake, isn't it? No, it's not. Soviet dental records of Hitler's remains contradict this. But again, Soviets, so they could have lied because they're Jews too, with some alleging a cover up announced in March twenty twenty five, Argentina and Argentina's files may clarify national Socialist networks in South America. Just because there was one there doesn't mean Hitler was there, you fucking idiots. But Hitler's survival is doubted. CIA and FBI chased leeds post war, yet found them baseless. The documents stir intrigue, but the truth about Hitler's fate remains Elisia. Do you not think that these Nazi quote unquote Nazi hunters, which was the only real There was never Jew hunters, but there were Nazi hunters, mostly Jews or or egged on by Jews. Do you think they would have just let him hang out there? That that also plays into the whole idea that he was like one of the he was some international government guy, that everything that he believed in was bullshit. And that's fucking bullshit. And and by the way, I made a joke because in Argentina has one per capita has one of the highest highest or the highest concentration of Jews in Argentina, And I said, bullshit, there's too many fucking Jews there. There's no way he would have gone there. Now I hate I hate Adam Green, so we might just skip that one. But fuck it, let's go for it.
Speaker 3: Christian lies. Expose the rest of it.
Speaker 1: This guy's a piece of ship. He's obnoxious, he's rude, he's arrogant. He isn't very smart. He acts like he is. He acts like he He likes to shout people down when they have when they have something of substance to either add to what he's saying or to correct what he's saying. He either shoots shouts him down, or he makes or he shows the level of his you know, insecurity by trying to belittle that person so that he still seems like he's the smartest man in the room. Right, He's gonna have to find a very dumb room for that to be true. But anyway, moving on, and he has a what the hell does he have that there.
Speaker 3: This segment see through it all founding a new great club of I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Know it's not because it's a it's but it still looks like the freaking child rapee symbol right there right next to it.
Speaker 3: Uh, Rabbi, why am I forgetting his name right now? Miss Rocky?
Speaker 1: Because you're because you're an idiot.
Speaker 3: That's why Rabbi ms Rahi really lays it out here what it all says. It's over. And the Christians just really love to pretend that all of these clips don't exist.
Speaker 31: They like to completely ignore what the rabbis actually say and believe see who it all says?
Speaker 3: Christian lies? Where do we start? So many?
Speaker 5: I think the Christians in America have fifteen million.
Speaker 1: Well that's not really the Christians lies. It's the lie of Christianity. It's a little bit different. It's because they were founded by Jews.
Speaker 22: An evangelist, a very strong right wing for Israel. More than Channel fourteen by far. According to them, Israel should occupy them the Temple mount, kick the Arabs out of there, destroy the mask with the golden golden what do you call it? Don't and build the Third Temple. And we should help Zail to destroy Commas. We should wipe out Kamas, we should destroy should destroy that. But no, that's the opinion districtions.
Speaker 5: You may come and say, wow, the better than the religious Jews.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 3: He calls Christian Zionists better than religious Jews.
Speaker 5: Look how they talk about God and the Temple and should also then belong to Islam.
Speaker 22: We should move the embassy. They it's wonderful. There's only one problem. All of what they say is for one reason. They believe that after we will control Isel j C.
Speaker 1: They're fake, not really. Christian Zionists are all for the jew. They don't really give a shit about Christianity at all or Jesus. They just use that so that other Christians and Catholics who are their supporters don't cannibalize them before they reach their goal and their goals. Whatever the Jews want, whatever the bankers that control the money in this world want, whatever their hierarchy of their cult wants, because these people at these levels are right up in the cult. It's not just a job for them. It's not just following orders for them. It's not just you know, money or some sort of super superficial thing. No, these people are embedded into the cult. They're multi generational cult members, and because of that, they are gonna play whatever role they need to play to manipulate whoever they need to manipulate so that they're encouraged and cheered on and not melt with resistance when they're trying to reach their goals to serve their fucking masters.
Speaker 5: Messiah will Shop.
Speaker 22: They're not doing it because they love us, but because they love us in the worl against them.
Speaker 1: Who the fuck would love a piece of shit child raping piece of Yeah, if that wasn't part of your culture and your religion, maybe people, Because people don't actually have a problem with whatever the fuck Judaism is, the problem with what Judaism says in its own fucking writings and with the Telmud says where that's the rabbinical The rabbis now get to dictate what reality is and how to worship God and those little bullshit and give you a bunch of rules that you can spin around in circles and chase your own tail with. Yeah, go fuck yourselves the fuck all yourselves.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna play some uh.
Speaker 31: Dennis Praeger clips right after this that actually say the same thing, but then refute his point. Look at this face? Does this look like a face of Jews that are scared of Jesus returning? Do you think they're scared of all the going believing in the Jewish Messiah Jesus, who they know is fake?
Speaker 4: Look at this?
Speaker 3: Does he look Does he look scared?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: Christians? Does it look like he's scared that you believe in Jesus?
Speaker 22: Here?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 3: Is that the face of fear? Is he just acting?
Speaker 31: Is he really trembling in his boots that Jesus is going to return and cast him into the lake of fire?
Speaker 3: Does he seem scared?
Speaker 8: Do you.
Speaker 31: He thinks you're retarded and he's laughing at you? Wake up, Christians. That's the face of a psychopath and a devil. I should invite Ms. Rashie on.
Speaker 1: I will hold on, hold on, I'm seeing something here. You don't want to leave, You better not leave. You can't leave. We're not allowed to leave. Don't leave. Ah, that's it. Really, Come on, guys, we need more people in this damn room, especially over here. The fuck's going on over here? FTJ. Let's see, I guess kind of waste. No, oh, there you go. Here we go, let's do it. Yeah, yeah, you ready it put me behind the die, you said, bitch, I always do like that.
Speaker 2: You ready.
Speaker 1: First of all, i'd just like to say before we begin this next campaign at is, I said to myself today, what should I wear? What sugar? When wear?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 1: I'd like to wear something that looks like a giant vagina right on my chest and look at it. I found something. Yeah, all right, cool, all right, some people are Superman, the big ass. I got a vagina, all right. This sponsorship is from Rumble one that is incredibly important to the survival of the company, which you should probably care about because reasons. You always want to make sure that you give everything that you've got to the people that have more money than you. When Rumble first started in twenty thirteen, they built the platform for the small creator. Right they had They're very shortsighted, and it made it really shitty set up, really crappy. Coding, really bad structure. They didn't sensor or have biases. They were fair and treated all creators equally. Ah, no one thought platforms would censor political conversation or sensor opinions on COVID. Nobody thought that, according to them, but they did. Facebook the Bastion of freedom and knowledge lifelog by zucker Jew Zucklehead admitted they fell to pressure pressure.
Speaker 21: Right.
Speaker 1: This is the first time they ever had anything, you know, that was a little little off by them. You know, it was they waited all the way till COVID before they did anything that was you know, off color. And it was all because of Biden and Harris being bullies. That's what it says here from the felt they felt of the pressure of Biden and Harris administration. They felt to the pressure. They're like, god, damn it, just keep that that bulldog, that bulldog Harris away from me and she scares me. Rumble did not did not what It's been so long since I figured out what the point was. Oh yeah, they didn't crack. They held the line. I still don't understand what that means. They are attacked daily for giving us a voice to talk to you. Run by Jews in Canada. That's rumble, pallenteer. The reason why you're allowed to say what you want to say, I'm here is because it's being monitored and you're being threat assisted all the time, AI pallunteer.
Speaker 2: But uh.
Speaker 1: And this is like elon Musk two point zero hangout too. They are attacked in corporate media that's called advertising. They are attacked by governments also called advertising, like France, because of France is so, you know whatever. They are attacked from brand advertisers who refuse to work with them, not coffee. Apparently corporate America is fighting to remove speech, not just free speech, just speech altogether. They don't want anybody talking. Just shut up, shut up already. They're like in the movie theater, like would you keep you quiet please? Rumble is fighting to keep it it speech. Apparently Rumble won't survive with brand advertisers. They don't get much of it. Yeah, sounds like they have the same problem I do watching our show on Rumble. Actually I haven't really asked anybody either though. Watching our show on Rumble is the most they can ask from you. But if you really believe in this fight that we still don't understand what you're talking about, and if you have the means. One major way you can help Rumble survive is joining Rumble Premium.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: Come on doing me ah when we're typing. Ah, that's the odd moment, right. Join the community that rambles on and doesn't get to the point quickly. Join the community that believes in the First Amendment and believes in our human right to free speech. That's a human right. Now. If you were a goat, fuck you in your speech. Rumble is offering ten dollars off with the promo Code Studio when you purchase an annual subscription woo. Go to Rumble dot com backslash Premium and use promo code. You see it's on the screen over here too. Wait, god damn it there like like, all right, and use promo Code Studio. Why doesn't this show you the promo code in here? I guess I suppose you just, I don't know, put your phone up to it promo Code Studio and then it's not done yet. It needs a ramble some more. Like I said, whose I They'd never establish who that is. But it says, like I said, if you have the means and believe in the cause, now is the time to join Rumble Premium. If you don't have the means, fuck yourselves. We don't need you. You are just we are just happy if you watch us, watch us. We're just happy if you watch us on Rumble. Yeah, I got sixty nine cents for that. I don't feel that special. I'm not gonna lie. But altogether, it's like two whole dollars I made from this episode, totally worth a hour, an hour of my time fucking kicking it today. Awesome. That's what you get when you tell the truth and you alienate people who are watching this because you tell them how stupid being a fucking whatever in WN is besides a fucking self defeating dick hole. Didn't I didn't put the back up. Sorry, Sorry, I'm screwed.
Speaker 3: Up, little boy. Oh yeah, Jesus, they're fake messiah that we create.
Speaker 1: Yeah, first of all, you know, you don't know any of that shit. But you know, he could be a little bit more sensitive about it. But Adam Green's a cocksucker, right, He's he's he's there to be a dickhead. Right. He pretends like he's not a hue, but yet he acts more like one than any any of these people who aren't. Actually he acts more like them than some of these jeers do because the way he his his his his attitude, his demeanor, the way he fucking mocks religions in front of you. And it's fine, Like I don't believe in him anyway at myself because I but I also say that it's because they're not my culture. They're not my people. It's not my religion. Okay, so I've gotten a glimpse of what my culture in my ancestry is. So that's what I'm leaning toward, right, I don't want to get stuck in this well, it's only these three things. And by the way, the same Jewish hands up the ass of all three of these people. Whether you're talking to this guy, this guy, or that guy, they're all representing our religions. I'm not into that. What happened in the little sandy shit hoole sandbox is between them. I don't give a fuck about it. But the way he goes about saying it is insulting, like like none of them like he Maybe he never was, but most people at least grew up Catholic or Christian, and I was both. As my family changed from Catholics to Christian and you know, we'll see Italian on my mom's sides. So of course there were Catholics, and uh, I just saw my way out of it. I got my way out of the butt out of the fucking wet paper bag that is religion.
Speaker 3: Created and gave them stupid goham.
Speaker 31: They are not even point zero zero zero one percent worried or concerned about Jesus.
Speaker 1: His point, his his point is kind of like not that big of a point. These people mock all the time, these people act all the time. Why is he why is he landing on this because he has nothing to talk about right now, and he's he's vapid mentally. That's why.
Speaker 4: Turning.
Speaker 5: They're not doing it.
Speaker 22: Because they love us or because they love us in the war against them.
Speaker 31: Yeah, they're cope, you believe the rabbi. So you think this guy's just like a Academy Award winning actor.
Speaker 1: Yes, and he's not just Yeah, they don't care about Jesus, but it's because they don't care about anything because they already run the world, including the country. That doesn't really mean that whatever their their smugness is is valid because they know some truth that you know they're trying to tell us by being smug about it, they don't own every fucking concept. And if people believe in something, but they believe in the goodness of it, then that's still a good thing. It's when they also attached to what we have to help the demon through the gates of fucking heaven that that's not that's not that's not a good thing. Right. When it's one thing to take the morality and the goodness of it, Wow, I just serarn another commission on that's good. But when you take when you then say, yeah, it's it's for us to basically be the sacrificial fucking douchebags and let them harm us because it's God's will, because they're going to teach the Jews a lesson, because apparently the Jews are so important that you know, we need to be part of the sacrifice that leads to the Jews learning their lesson. Well, fuck all that, Fuck all that, Why the how would we stand around and let that happen? And what kind of God would do that to us?
Speaker 31: In uh flow state telling you what he thinks. See Thordal says he's a funny Jew. I'll give him that dude, I'll bring him up.
Speaker 1: These people are very low, low intellect, and this is why I don't listen to Adam Gree too much. The people that talk, the people that make comments, and he himself are not very high intellect. But he has a commanding voice, and he's very smug and very and very uh forceful. So therefore he must be right right. That's fucking game, it says here by mister Herod Wallace Rosenthal. Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our God is Lucifer and we are his chosen people. Judaism is Satanism. Well, I don't know if you can actually assign Lucifer to Satan. You can't, so don't. And the whole reason why the goat is considered the bad thing is because the Goths were the he goats that was there. That was their totem, their animal totem, just like their cult was the serpents and the wolves, the wolves being the Roman side of it, and the serpents being the more the ones that then became Jews later, they were the serpents. They were the ones messing around with snake venoms and pharmachia as far back as five thousand years ago, and also human sacrifice and all that wonderful shit.
Speaker 21: Right, So.
Speaker 1: They took the goat symbol and made it and inverted into something evil because that's what the Goths were, and to them, because they opposed them and struck down their fucking cult, they weren't the epitomeed reveal to them. And then over time they bastardize it again and do another flippity flip and started worshipping something that looks like a goat. It's got nothing to do with It's got nothing to do with fucking Lucifer. Nothing. The light bringer, the person bringing the light bearer, and that that who brings the knowledge from the gods or the goths to the people.
Speaker 2: Is a hero.
Speaker 1: It's got nothing to do with what they made you think it was. It's the story of Thor and his son and the plow and the irrigation and development of the people and taking them out of this belief that they had to fucking adhere to this cult and be abused by them in this life that they had before our ancestors came here and liberated them, and they were very grateful, just like when Germany marched through countries and everybody through a fucking parade for them because they were grateful. History does repeat itself, or at least it has a ripple. Right, I don't care about this. This is kind of interesting, but I gotta read it to you. That's the only part I doesn't want to do. What the hell did they not not that? Oh? Come on you going out?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Okay? So here is a bald Asian man the year I don't know because this could just be made to look older, it says. What the Jews fear the most is samurai because look at he's wearing what looks like an under armor shirt. So that tells me that this is supposed to look a lot older than it actually is. The dead giveaway here would be the fucking under armour symbol on his neck. Okay, moving on, What the Jews fear the most is samurai?
Speaker 5: Hung right, though.
Speaker 1: Not doing at a Jew Jude Day is someone who hides behind the curtains and pulls the strings without ever revealing their true identities. That's exactly what the frankest and what fucking espionage is all about, never being outwardly what you are inwardly. That's the whole idea of being a cryptocrypto crypto, A crypto crypto, a crypto, I'm a crypto geologist. I get my binoculars out and get my safari hat on. I'm in the bushes. Treachery is their forte. How how do you Treachery is their forte. Let's just say that again. We'll say it all again. A Jew, eagles jude Ya is someone who hides behind the curtains and pulls strings without ever revealing their true identities. Treachery is their forte. Kiss them.
Speaker 5: Up.
Speaker 1: Samurai are the complete opposite of a Jew. We are sam Mary.
Speaker 2: I'm right doing.
Speaker 1: When I say samurai, I am not referring to the Japanese Samurai clan solely, but to all the nations of the world who are brave and courageous warriors. S bam, here's your calling, everybody. Oh wait, we have to call him a what are we going to call him a gook? And and then say we don't want your help because because we're we're white nationalists and and and we don't need anybody's help.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, the prayera site still continue to It's like, well, were you just waiting for the right moment. You're just strategically waiting for the right moment to spring upon the parasite and stop him from doing that. Are are you? Is this part of your master plan? You're fucking idiots. Oh okay, so just let him ruin more more generations of our people because you're just waiting for the right moment to spring your your and attaction.
Speaker 23: Right.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, help comes and goes, more boats coming back and forth to the island. But you're like, no, God said, I'm good. You know that analogy right and again, and then goes to the I thought you're gonna save me, Like I sent you a boat, I sent you an airplane and send your helicopters.
Speaker 12: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, When I say samurai, I am not referring to the Japanese Samurai clans solely, but to the nations, to all the nations of the world who are brave and courageous warriors.
Speaker 10: Out and I.
Speaker 1: I the wild Western gun slinging cowboys and the Americans who fought in the revolution and one of their freedom can also be called samurail.
Speaker 12: Should Why do you, juel?
Speaker 1: I think I know what that word was.
Speaker 17: We paid out in.
Speaker 1: Obviously there are samurai in Africa and other continents as well well. We talked about one he read a little green book who kicked out the Jews? Yeah, and the I m F. Therefore, an earthly operation is about to commence. Listen to this. Therefore, an earthly operation is about to commence. That is, an operation to completely overturn the status of rule and subjugate the Jews. In order for this to in order for this operation to succeed, all the Samurai of the world have to rouse oneself into action. What have I been saying? Oh, but white nationalists won't let us that that happen, right, because they're gonna divide us into weaker parts so that we fail because they're superior to everyone else that might be. They might be they we you know, certain, not them, not the ones who think that way. But they're just like with the Arians, were the ruling class, bred to rule. They were Goths, right, So if every if every European descended person is Germanic Goth, well the cream of that crop would be the ones that would be probably the best leaders for all people, potentially potentially, but at least for themselves. And then let everybody else in their own little fucking you know countries in the world that that's there, that's their place, that's where they're from. Let them do their thing, because if it's cream the crop in each case and they're nationalists, everybody's gonna be satisfied where they live and they're not gonna want to go anywhere anyway. Therefore, an earthy operation is about to commence. That is an operation to completely overturn the status of rule and subjugate the Jews. In order for this operation to succeed, all the samurai of the world to have to rouse oneself and the action. Are you a samurai?
Speaker 11: What do you do you digging?
Speaker 12: Y'all?
Speaker 1: Are you a samurai?
Speaker 18: Do you think that all comes in?
Speaker 14: So guy, you kick you good night.
Speaker 1: This is what the Jews fear the most, everybody coming together, exactly, and this is exactly why white nationalism is fucking retarded, because it's saying, no, all you people, they're fuck you nigger, fuck you wet back, fuck you, uh page, fuck you over here, fuck you over there. We don't want your help. Okay, good luck with that. Then you can't even fucking master your own municipality and you don't need anybody's help. Gotcha way to be. When have anybody kicked any Jews out their neighborhood? Any bankers has have?
Speaker 21: They? Have?
Speaker 1: They kicked even the presidence of the banking institutes out of their own fucking county. No, well, congratuate fucking relations. You're an epic failure and you don't need anybody's help. Good job you. What the Jews fear the most is samurai hung right though, I think we're done. Oh and now there's thirty four people in here, la di da. I have eleven minutes to go before I can even do another of those stupid fucking things, so I'm not gonna do it. It's only sixty one cents anyway, and the only thing I have left is pasitive for the paw, like a paw five G free ooh, and be naked. Why would I want to read something that's called that? It says, in today's society, it's tough to be a man and a world dominated by overly masculine with liberal women. If it's hard for you to be a man because of your perception of women being masculine liberals, you're a fucking fag. And it's not because it's hard for you to be a man. It's because you're not one. So this whole premise here from whatever the fuck be Naked product is is retarded. Just so we're all clear, Jesus Christ. So what are you gonna do tonight? Well, we talked about it, didn't we.
Speaker 2: You're going to go.
Speaker 1: Check this place out right? Yes, USA was Israel before Israel is is real. That's right, that's what I've been seeing. Uh, let's go to this scene right here. See this is simper fryllc dot com. Do you see it?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 1: I don't know if you do or not?
Speaker 9: Do you? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You saw it? Okay, I'll go.
Speaker 10: Back to it.
Speaker 1: You clicked that, bam, and then you have doctor Clinton's here right there. Boom, You get his membership, you get his book whatever, Doctor Monzo's books over here. But you have to use code ball busters to get your fifteen percent off because there's something that happens with the code. Let me show you.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: Actually you don't even get to see that, do you. So if I click this, it says about blank here and then it says blah blah blah shopify blah blah blah busters discounts. Right, But the moment you click away from here, it breaks the fucking link, which isn't great. No, it's not, because now it's not about that anymore. So people who have been ordering the stuff thinking that they were doing anything to help the show. Unfortunately the website has been not letting you ever since the new one started. But if you go and get the book now and just use the code, it'll obviously be easy for him to recognize that it came for me if you use the code, and your code will give you fifteen percent off too. So let's see. Oh it is on there. It says options bind your book ball Busters. That's cool, it's already out there, and it did cut it off. It went from on twenty forty one oh six. But let me show you how big this book. So it works for the book, but it may not work for all the other things. You might need to remember that code if you're getting things like the magnetic sticks, the tuning forks, the energy I a dye. I don't think it transfers to everything. It might just be specific to the book. But this is the book. It's thick. It's a practitioners book, and when you are you know if you have a question or if you if you're trying to find something or your your ailment. Like once, once you're set on your path of where to go, there's there's these little look ups here and you basically go from one you find, you find the one touch point, you look that up and then you find that in here. Right you go from you go, it's been a while since I've used this, but and then from then they tell you the next pathway. They'll say whatever it is, they'll say whatever the the name is in the language, and they'll say, okay, it's LFM number twenty two. Well you could go. You go and you find that and then you just you pair those two together, all right, So when it tells you this one and that one, then you just look them up to find what that means, and then you're able to do self healing and help others. It's usually you hold it for five minutes or whatever. There's essential oils that you can use and all kinds of stuff too to enhance it. But this book is really really helpful, useful, valuable, fun for the whole family.
Speaker 4: Let me do this.
Speaker 1: This is more professional, in my opinion, do to this crap. There we go, Where does it go there is so sorry, So now you know that's where the doctor mondseel thing. But scrolling down, there's the Tribe Blue right there, which is a bunch of tinctures, right, and it's the first thing that pops up. You get a seventeen percent off. Keep on here, and we used to go down the list, right. There's no such thing as bad cholesterol. Uh, there you go, and you can just go down and see the different ones right there. Mullian is what I use for a for my daughter when she was coughing. But it was in a different thing. It wasn't it wasn't this specific thing, but mullion was one of the ingredients in it. All right, So then you go down here you see my book. You can get copies directly for me. But if you click this, it shows you right after this little dis this little uh you know thing right here. Just the Barnes and Noble link gets you the six by nine. The Amazon brings you to the eight by eleven, which is paper size, and these coming from Amazon or Barnes are not signed obviously because they're coming from them. Kobo is electronic and Solos Lulu and an. Amazon also offers the Kindle version, but you scroll down behind and past this stuff if you want one of the other books. I have about four, maybe of the Barnes and Noble size books on hand. If you order the Amazon paperback or the Amazon hardcover, I have to order them in first before I can send one out to you. They take sometimes thirty days to get the hardcovers in. Sometimes they're quicker on the paperback. Sometimes there quicker on the hardcover, but usually it's at least four weeks before I see it and then I have to send them out to you. So just know that ahead of time. If you want to get it quicker, you just go eat to the Amazon and do it. But they give me they will throw pennies at me, so it does help out a little bit if you get it from me. Just the heads up about of that, Like selling thirty five books would have been better if they didn't go through Amazon. But it is what it is. It's whatever bled store shells, isn't that nice? Isn't that cool? Maled store shells? And there's our sauces and our friend, our friend. Uh well, I don't know if I ever helped you know what? That reminds me? Noisy pixel. I have to remember to Uh. Apparently something happened where it rumble like blocked him, so I gotta unblock him. I gotta remember to do that, Noisy Pixel, if you're out there, I just remember to do that. So I will do that. Uh, there you have it. And that's one of my other Adamint did, maybe one of my other my other monitors did. These ones will be back out here probably next month. The Golden Ratio, which is awesome with Caroline Reapers and the Reapers Delight. We just straight up peppers got These are the hottest ones right here, and we have the stuff to make this spicy. Hont me so I had to rebec Gotta have Rebeck and make that because that sort of thing I make everything else. I should take that off of there, so I don't have that anymore.
Speaker 12: Whoopsie.
Speaker 1: Anyway, there we go. There it is there.
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 1: That's the thing that's my daughter when she was five months old, Cosmic candy. We did that in our old house and alcohol we set up that thing. It was my idea to get the outfit, the little bash outfit and the and the inflatable uh a space shuttle. And then Rebecca did the background. It was pretty cool, pretty fun. And there's me when I was for like that. Yeah, that's really grainy when you look at it like that, But that's a Spider Man shirt that's has USA on its pretty interesting. It's my grandmother grandfather, all right. So that's what you're doing tonight. You're gonna grab some cool stuff and uh get it. I think getting on board with the Doctor glynnon think would be only just a wise thing to do, honestly, because it helps you and everyone else is doing it, so I wouldn't you, right? And why wouldn't you take advice from a guy with a vagoon on the shirt?
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 1: Did I say that? Well, I can't say it louder. Why wouldn't you take advice from somebody who has vagina on their shirt? And Okay, there you go, huh, there we go. Okay, maybe you'll see me tomorrow. I got to make a bunch of short videos and stuff, and I'm gonna be working on some of the car videos that I have a bunch of footage for, but not tomorrow because I'm gonna be making sauce and no, I'm gonna be talking to doctor Glidden and getting on the road and driving to San Diego to drop off the sauce. Hope the band doesn't break down before then. I think I need a new feel. Pump yay, say there goes all the excess money that there's no such thing as excess ever. And but the goal here and you should be rooting for me on this goal, right, is an RV like that one I showed in my in my Patreon, I don't want to think huge. And I'll show you what I'm talking about in a second. So if you're not on my patreon, I did put a twenty minute if D one second video on here and was reading for doctor Glynnon's book. It's it's on Rumble too, but uh, let's see. Let me show you what I means. So this is too big for me and in my opinion, like I would get this, but that's that's a twenty eighteen. It does have an E four fifty, which is the kind of line rights as the head of the beast there. It's nice. It only has twenty nine thousand miles on it, but it's eighty grand right, this one. It's perfect. It still has water hookups, it's hide roofed. This is an E three fifty she's towing something with it. I don't know if I would do that evans in my experience, and maybe it's just because I have a bad feel pump or a week one or whatever, but or maybe any sparks but maybe I get two it up whatever, But it just doesn't seem like it's something that you would want to pull things with because it would just ruin the vehicle over time quickly. But anyway, this is beautiful to me, like this is like something that dreams are made of, because this is to me freedom. It represents freedom and represents this is twenty fifteen. By the way, I'm not sure how the actually one fifty is, but the conversion was done into twenty fifteen, so there could be a little bit of a hygiens there. But this is really nice, right. That size is perfect. So my goal is to get one of these, obviously, because it means I can take my daughter on really cool adventures and these will be great memories to make with dad. And that's to me, that's perfect, right. And like I said, the Hasauce business, prior to twenty twenty one, I was grossing roughly three hundred thousand dollars a year, right, it's not the product. It's the fact that the rules of life have changed since twenty twenty one. But there was a lot of overhead because of the dissonance in the store. And oh that's that right, Plus time is erosion when it comes to savings. But there was there was a time where if I saw something like this, I'd be just like, all right, I'll wait a couple months. I get it right now, It's not like that anymore. So I gotta I have to build back up to get to that point where I can jump on something like this when it comes my way, because this thing is like Heaven unearthed to me, and I would go with that. It's just gonna be suckier to have to park. It's gonna take up fucking force spaces, I mean, so it's like it's not it's not as easy to get around with. But it's big, you know. And both of them are are E series vehicles, which I know already would be great. This has a duly in the bag that one the other one didn't. It probably should, but it doesn't. But you give what I mean, Oh, what the fuck fucking thing that doesn't crashes every fucking time? Right, all right, I was showing you was God damn it. I said, this has the duly on the back end of it. This the other one doesn't. This one probably should, but it doesn't. This one has double wheels, which is duly, right, And I said, yes, each of them would be nice, especially with the little biology. I guess I could learn to drive a bulky ass vehicle like I could already do that, Like I've driven bigger vehicles. It's just it's a pain in the ass because you can't go everywhere. You're not you don't have access to every goddamn thing because something is you need bigger parking lots or this and that. I want something that's more, you know, I would if I had the money, put this up on like you know, raise this beach and uh put some suspension on us so you could, you know, independent axles. You could do some crawling if you had to on some shitty or off roading, you know. Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, anybody, good night. See is maybe tomorrow, maybe tomorrow before doctor Gladen. We'll see how it goes. I got all my work done, I got all I got all my chores done. For the most part, it was it would have been nice to see more of FTJ people earlier. But hey, toxic straight white male, how you doing, buddy? I love the white cat. It's very cute or manly. How about that? It's very masculine cat there? That doesn't that sounds cooler? All right, guys, you know those little things over on FTJ. Help out a lot, and I will see you on the next one, hopefully tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow around early ish. But like I said, with my daughter home from uh school, priority means she gets to go on the computer if she wants to go. That's all there is to it. And maybe we won't have this stupid rumble studio crash. I doubt it it's gonna I actually getting you, not a will good night? Where's everything? I can't see any of my buns? Don't it's not even doing it anymore? There it goes? Hey, hey, hey, hey, hold on, that wasn't the one I was looking for. Who are we looking for? It's not even under I didn forgot to upload it, all right, Well, buy