Speaker 1: That's no moon, it's a space station.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome back to the show. So we are back with one of our favorite guests, Charles McNeil. We've had him on the show twice now. This is Part three, episode three fifty two and episode three fifty eight. So Charles is a whistleblower, and if you don't know his testimony, I highly recommend going back and watching those episodes because we're not going to go through the basic story this time. We're just going to get into some new stuff. So it is crucial if you want to understand where he's getting his information and where this is coming from, to go back and walk watch those previous episodes episode three fifty two and three fifty eight. I'll put those links below in the description, and I guess we're just going to jump right in today. You know, a lot has transpired in the public eye as far as disclosure goes, and you know, we have these UFO tranches coming out of kind of you know, some some interesting files, documents and footage. But you know, in the last episode we kind of talked about the this I guess, for lack of a better term, script that you were shown of events that would play out, and I guess a chronological order leading up to some event in twenty twenty seven. I know we spent a lot of time on that in the last episode, so we don't have to go into all of that. I'm just curious to know, from your point of view, what you see happening on the world stage. Are we still following that script? Are things still happening like you were shown they would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unfortunately we are. It seemed some things happened a little early, some things happening a little late, that they're still happening, and they're happening pretty much the same way. So if you go back and actually listens. I don't know if it was our first or second one, but I told you that my handling agent learned me that these so called whistleblowers and insiders, we're going to be pushing this specific phrase down her throat about extraterrestrials and uap UFO, and that was threat to national security, threat to national security. And remember I told you that, And then look at this, uh, you know, the the disclosure documentary that came out, and forget what's called we Move Alerondo and the the age of disclosures if you going clipped every time that they said threat the national security or threat of some sort, you know the clip is going to be really long. I thought, one they together, it's five minutes long. It didn't even get them off, and people were just they don't see it. But it's like I'm trying to show them. They're doing exactly what I said. And I said that they would be rolling out UFO stuff simultaneously. I told you guys that, and here they go rolling it out simultaneously. And I told everybody that between March of twenty twenty six and July twenty twenty six is when they would That's when they were supposed to kick off World War three. And then the stage his agent interrupts that if you look at the day before March first, we attack Iran and we just it looks like the destabilization and the build up is still where we're at at the moment, being August of twenty twenty six. I expect this to happen any day. And as you can see, seafires are only put in place to break them. And I've told people a lot of this and everything that I was told, with the exception see things that haven't happened yet, but they're built up to happen, they've already happened, or they're happening now. Same with the Trappist one information. If you go to look at James ruggsaroscope and see just just the history of it, to see like what paper trail they've already put together, you'll see that they've pointed out that Trappis one dozens of times over the last couple of years. And they keep like just saying certain things about possible happenable planets in trapics one, the trappis this, and trapis one D and trappis one. I read a lot of articles about it, and then I just shake my head. I'm like, man, all that is is just they curse your fadder, That's all that is. And like we know where all these planets are already, we know that we haven't even costalled that and all not started publicly stuff. It just blows my mind that people use that as an excuse back, like there's no plaintess there just because you know, like public information, doesn't you know, say so whatever. But I think we're right on Trent, and I wish we were not.
Speaker 2: I wish I was wrong, and if anyone's interested in knowing more about what we're talking about, that is we go into detail and episode two episode which is episode three fifty eight about that. And I think, you know, like you said, they're acting like a lot of this stuff is brand new discoveries. They're tiptoeing around a lot of it. And in your opinion, from what you've seen, how many planets look to be inhabited by humans, US government officials or military even.
Speaker 1: Well just the ones I've seen actual documentation on, then we would only be talking less than a thousand, and only a couple I would remember the name goal there are. Our biggest colony is on Circo, a planet that even the UFO community actually doesn't exist. And that's the first planet out I can start devoted to, you know, desoted to Reticuli, to star system. That's why I say second star. You know it's a binary system. So voted to the fourth planet out that's not chartered, that's simple where we have a colony there called Little Montana and started out of a base camp, our first actual base camp in space. The team that went there now is to furnishing colony millions of humans there. We have about two dozens of starships up there traveling the galaxy. We have thousands of humans out there and whatever even brought to artists. They live out there. They just read about artists and stuff and there's normal though, like this isn't anxiety, this is normal stuff. And they call them serve with operating bases FIBs. We have those out in space. Their colonies. We the fifth planet are also in the ou Tair star system, which is kind of odd because wood Throw Dot Star is not really old enough to planets. It's as they live, but they do. They have one full planet all and let me see, we have a presence in the Pleiadian star culture. I don't know exactly which planetary system. Which one do I also remember besides our own star system obviously, because we have more than deserve here and we have little fobs all over the place, especially on our moon.
Speaker 2: FOB is a forward operating base. And I know we've gone over this before, but just this is really interesting to me. So you're saying that there are humans being born out there on other planets that our only read about Earth. There's they've never been Earth, but it's still us, it's still They come from a branch of humans from Earth are how did those planets get seated?
Speaker 1: Well, it should say Homo sapiens specifically, and home Sapiens sapiens to be technical, because there's other humans out there, but in the whole STAPs me say that Homo sapeys with the Earthen lineage. Yeah, they're out there, and it's from our secret space program that has been doing this and seeding this m J twelve, which is a real thing known as the Zodiac Group. Now they have a committee of like less than three hundred and those twelve, along with you know, selecxime. Members of this committee, they call the shots on all those things, and they appoint these colonels and these lifelong members. And sometimes we might think somebody died because they're listed, is dying in this or dying in that, And the whole time they're just transferred off world. And you know, even their families, if they have families, will think they're good and they're just really getting transferred somewhere to lifetime commitment. And I've seen an evidence of those those nontrustrial officer transfers and things like that, and I don't know an exact number, but I know it's in the the tens of thousands of Home with Safety is going to live there and have earth lineage. Just say, how many don't know? I'm sorry they have never been here and just you know, learn about it, hoping one day to come here. I don't know how the percentage of debt. I just know that they exist because I was referenced to one of the file right.
Speaker 2: And that's a fascinating detail as far as so they're being marked dead officially on paper here, but they're just making a lifetime commitment to living out the rest of their life off world.
Speaker 3: Mhm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's usually they usually look for the same criteria when they were picking the people for you know, the Surpole mission. They want you to have either no kids, are non married, and you know, usually they would recruit you earlier early on from like orphan the Jews and things like that. And it's not always like that, but that's like their ideal candidates. You know, sometimes it could be somebody everybody knows, you know, the general this generally that he just either goes missing or you know, dying in a training exercise with a few other people. And the whole time that's not only what took place. But you know, they can also do consciousness transference is a little bit more complicated into a you know, a cbe body, and they could do that just let the other body die, and I guess that person actually will die, just not their consciousness. But and they could be in a younger body and go living over. That's a lot more complicated and I would imagine more thing to work. But you just you see these training exercise accidents all the time, and I would ask myself when I see them, is that one of them? You know? Because you don't know, And sometimes they're really and sometimes they're just not. They're just covers for overt lifelong ops.
Speaker 2: Right, So what are your opinion? What's your opinion on the recent like twelve or thirteen missing scientists that we've had. Could that be the case for them?
Speaker 1: I was wondering that myself. I was wondering if they were transferred to off world. I'm not sure, but I also not that if not, there's a secret they're trying to keep, and it could have to do with this subject, specifically the tightly related subject of the timeline merging, which we'll get into set. But that's a very touchy subject for them very touchy.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, you mentioned timeline merges, and that's something that we talk about a lot in this channel, so maybe we could just jump into that next. As far as you've actually read about these timelines and classified documents, is that true?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So some yes, others was verbally briefed during the same briefly because some of those vacuumings. Even my handling agent and get his hands, he would verbally brief me on what he knew about it. And he's very scared. Actually when he talked about that, and I've told people about that, you know, he wasn't really scared of anything. But even when he briefed me on the stage and agon, he was serious and he could tell he had some nerves about it. But when he talked about that, he straight looked at me in my eyes, said that was the scariest file he's ever seen. And he showed me what he could say way then brief me on the vest. But he couldn't tygically remove some of the most sensitive fires of that subject to bring out to me the way he did with others. So he would bring me what he could and then brief me on the others verbally, but I learned it out about it. I said quite a bit about it. I actually I did get to see how it started, and that was interesting, and looking glasses actually related to that. But there was an accident with that back in the early nineties. At our first accidental, timeline merged and I don't know what it was, and he didn't know where it was either, but they found something or they found out something that when you merge timeline something, I had to be an advantage, or at least a possible advantage, because now they're doing on purpose after that, and they've been doing it for a while, and they've been really vramping it up the last five or ten years, and I don't know why they're doing it, but they're doing it, and there's so much evidence of it, and it was crazy to be briefed on that and be like wow, like that's kind of scary, and then later on and start seeing evidence of it, the same exact type of evidence that I was told to watch out for. That's really the only thing that really scares me a little bit, because I don't know why they're doing it. I don't know what they're getting out of it. And if you can merge stuff. This's always explained to me. When you can merge time lives and have certain little things be different, that who's to say that can't happen with a human consciousness because you're not just merging details, you're merging consciousness. And it's fucking us up that you haven't noticed they look around. It sucked me up. I mean, you can tell there's like, all of a sudden, in the last thirty years, there's so much more going on in our minds and in our emotions. And they're like, oh no, they just didn't know how to diagnose it back in the day. Okay, a little bit maybe, but if you really pay attention, there's a lot going on now where it's a lot to deal with. And I truly believe it has a lot to do with these timeline mergers and our own consciousness from another timeline being merged with us, and some things being a little different, some feelings being a little different, all of a sudden, conflicting with feelings we already had, and now we start having panic attacks out of nowhere and no know why. And it's really it's interesting but a little scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, this is right up my Alley as far as I believe this has been happening. So I'm glad you're sharing this because I think that's tru true. And I guess this is would explain the Mandela effects, the real ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and man, I've ran across some crazy ones that are just so blatant. I don't know if you've seen them all. You saw everyone about Bewitched.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she twinkles insane.
Speaker 1: So everybody knows that when the witch on Bewitched cast a spell, she would wiggle her nose. By wiggle, I guess like scrunching the side of her cheeks. That was a thing. Her nose went side to side and they did the little the little sound go back. Now, she never does that, and they say she never did that. They said she made a movement with her mouth. It was never her mouth, dude, like never. And it's insane to me that they even try to pawn that off. Is real, but it's not, I guess so much as them trying to pawn it off is real, just not revealing what's really going on. Because history has literally been changed. They don't have to pawn anything off now. And I think about it, but and then what about the wordsard of was you saw that.
Speaker 2: The one with the scarecrow and the pistol.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like, so get real, bro, like you're known. Tell me the scarecrow it was scared of everything all of a sudden, he was packing a ratchet the whole time. Ready could best somebody's heads. Liked you better get back.
Speaker 1: That never happened. Well, that's never took place at all, you know, just it blews my mind when you google it. He wasn't google but like, oh yeah, yeah that happened. That was just part of a deleted scene and everybody just missed it first, but if you go back, it's just real quick. But yeah, they deleted scenems b live over Like what No, that that never happened. It doesn't even see his character. He was scared. That was his character likestrat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it seems. I mean, there's multiple examples. We won't go through anymore, but it's definitely I just did a webinar that said the same exact thing. I think that Mandel effects are evidence of them messing with the timeline and however they're doing that and whatever for whatever reason. Probably the game, like you said, there's some advantage for them to them for doing that, so fascinating stuff. Is there anything else you remember from that file about the timelines that you could share?
Speaker 1: Well? Yeah, well I'd like to explain how it started. I think that's an important part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, please do yeah, because.
Speaker 1: I mean that's something that a lot of people don't know about. And basically it's like this. We received young red Book technology from Et two, which was the Roswell species April twenty fourth, nineteen sixty four. At the actual meeting that took place near Holloman Air Force Base. They see in the documents that were just called white sands and this arranged. But Haloman is in that area, and everybody says hallom is someone's used that reference. But in the houses just a white sand. So the Yellow Book technology, when you hold it up to your eyes, it's like a little plexiclass piece. It's at the sides of a regular book, and when you hold it up your eyes, it will play these holographic images of the actual past because it somehow is able to harness energies, and those energies time is not linear with an energy itself, and you can actually look backwards and forwards in time by harnessing these energies and knowing the exact location and roughly how long ago from your point within the linear time to look back, and we I mean on this other book thing. They put it together for us of things they thought we would want to see, and so it was already like basically a book of it, but it used that technology within it. And we had the burst of Jesus on there, the insemination of Jesus, like that's how we found all that out and our creation and the Bilins they had all right on there, right, so they had their history, our history, and then the history of the universe. There's three different ways you can hold it, depending on which way you put your fingers. That's what you would see. There's two different chapters, right, and it plays out these Higherazic images and then it'll spell out words in whatever language you're thinking it and as long as that language is pilgram then and they have all like it was like one hundred and seventy Earth languages programmed in this day. And so we took that in sixty four and we took it to a pay division at Lost almost national Laboratories, and they had this thing and they were working on it and they actually sit down with Eat to Eat too, and was trying to reverse engineer this yellow book technology that could let you looking forward and backwards. So then they transferred their findings to Montalk. Montalk then developed this device room, very crude looking device like a chair, and you would use it and harness the technology to look forward to look bawckwards. That's actually what they call Project looking Glass. Okay. Now, by the early nineties, maybe it was between like any nine and ninety one off they because I don't know the exect year, but it was right between those two years three years. There was this radical idea that human consciousness is so powerful. If we merge it with this technology, using this new device that we created, it's possible that we can manifest physically using our consciousness in whatever past or present, you know, because that was a thing we were trying to do. And that was the first time we accidentally merged two timelines, was when we tried to infuse human consciousness in the Project Looking Glass. And I don't know what happens when you look backwards or forwards or both. I would think, and I don't know this this one ne're here is just my opinion. Not only that I know, I think I would think it would just be when you look forward and you infuse consciousness, you can change the past. But I could be wrong by that. That's just what I think. Now back to what I know after that, I don't know how many years after that, but I know that by the late nineties they were doing this thing on purpose because whatever they discovered in the early nineties with this, that only changed Mandela from dying in the early nineties. When they learned that timeline, that was what they did, they immediately changed that. Whatever else changed with that merge, that was a huge merger. That was a big deal. I don't know which time we merged with, but there isn't a lot of them. I don't know how many. There's a lot. And what we did was we started doing an own purpose, and then own purpose, and then on purpose. And then they had this radical idea to build this collider under the false pretenses that they were going to be colliding particles to horn and synergies and stuff like that to give us a limited energy stuff which we already had. I knew we didn't need to do that. I knew that for a fact, So I was like, what are they up to? And then I started seeing way nervous when I'm on And then I started thinking maybe their open in perma because I know they have dimensional travel. I's evertence that and they perfected It was like, okay, maybe that's what they're doing. And I don't know exactly what they were doing, but I wasn't what they said because we don't need to do that. We already have particles, vacuum energy devices aside your hand in power of cities. So I mean, I really suspect, and I know it's not the only one, that's just the one that public know about, but I mean chilling how deeps would go, and I'd love to know why they're doing.
Speaker 2: It, right, Yeah, I mean acid doctor Astrid Struckleberger. I think she was a certain whistleblower. She came out and pretty much said that she was a scientist on the project, and she literally came forward and said they're opening portals and beings are coming in from other dimensions. At one point that being came in and sat down at the table and had a meeting with them, like this is the stuff that she was claiming. So to me, who knows the possibilities are endless what they were doing with that, but it's interesting they recently shut Curned down, at least that's what they told us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, they have way more than that. Further the deeper you go, the bigger the caverns are that they have in the facilities that they have, they could do one ten times the size of that. They did already have it. But I know it's not the only one they have though. I know they have one in Australia about a mile and a half down. It goes around the outside of the subterranean say section of the lease they have under a pine gap. I know they have that. So if they have that, and that's secret, they got to have mother plates.
Speaker 2: Right right? So, Aaron, did you have any questions before I jump into the next section here?
Speaker 5: No, no, this is fascinating, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay. So you recently shared on the ACT some information you had about the first eight extraterrestrial species to come in contact with the United States government and their classified designations and their et E one through eight, and just briefly et E one was from the Regal Star system, if that's how you say that, e t E two. Riel Ragel et E two from the zeeveaticuli. Et E three were grays and Nordics because there's different categories. Then et E four was the Nordics. Et E five was paraterrestrials, which are interdimensional beings, and then et E six were Nordic clones. Et E seven it's just described as extremely short one to two feet tall, found in Mexico. And then eighth one is tall whites from the Palladian star cluster twelve feet tall. They have a base on their Antarctica. Can you tell me as much as you can about that list and what you remember reading about each one of those species, If you remember.
Speaker 1: Bill, the ET designation was started in the mid fifties and that took and replace the E B E equal Bravo Eco classification system. And the reason for this was because the very first being is we've ever encountered as a United States government or record that we've recovered. It was in nineteen forty two after the Battle of La where did we recovered the craft got to coach in San Diego. That was et E one. ETE won biomechanical. The winners today as a non biological entity in the NB. Larswell happened, and that was our first time recovering a live ede. We recovered dead ebs two weeks before out of June eighteenth. It was et E two as well in New Mexico as well, but this time we had a survivor, so we had to give it a name Echo babo ecal Ebe extraterrestrial biological. So then when we started needing more more biological entities throughout the late forties and early fifties, we fell them being like, well, you're not even from the same star system, and we need to classify this differently because now we have different types within different star systems, and we can't just do eb E or CBE or CNBE, like we have to just put it all together and come up with something. So that's when in nineteen fifty million seventeen fifty four they came up with. Then the firm from the Magi committee right after that came up with this classification as to forming magic guys only because with a committee form because refer that that isn't a majestic class. Magic Guys only was an additional class after that. So et E one that's star system and order of first contact. That's why Ete, one of the rebellions from the rival starsist Type A, type B, Type C and type B Type A through C are gray, type D. They're still considered grays, but they're technically not even great and they're brown skin. They're like like a tame color. And they actually have five fingers and five toes, where A through C have four fingers and sometimes three toes, and they can have claws a little bit. But almost all of them got the suction cups on the end of all the fingers, and some of them have the three fingers with bump thumb. They could also be classified as four fingers like four penances. And some of them have a little bump them on the front of their scarfs and them don't. But all of them are biomechanical coder. But they started out fully biological, and then they ventured out in this they stousand years ago, and they came in contact with what we knew in the Late Age as the Keeper and this this this thing whatever they came in contact with. We feel it was an EVANCETAI. I know we have the answer now, but I didn't get to see it, but we were pretty confident that's why it was Mac and the follows that I got to see. And anyways, they they man they can barely take a shit without asking this thing how to do it? I mean like you run it up the flag point. And it takes forever to get managers from this species if it's something big, because they have to run it all the way to the keeper and then the keeper does the answer, runs it all the way back. This is instead of just to get like a hey, can we have dinner type of thing. And I know that's a.
Speaker 3: Funny exaggeration, but that's where we have growth.
Speaker 1: And this is the species that we first that we first formed our contract with under the Eisenhower administration man fifty four. And now I'm just saying that they could abduct twenty two hundred American fit it from per year in exchange for their technology and their technology that they gave us. The very first one that they gave us since fifty three was the King of Azula craftse weren't Nordics on that craft, that's false. They weren't even either. They were grays, but they were this species gray. And we first had them on the mouth list that m als I was talked about that never offersonally released it, I don't think, but so I guess I would be a first here. But Malevna alien life form, that's the designation we have. The chan a arder are at the top of the headless But we had those species on there before we even knew what the trainer loid was. And that's because this species, while they eatith put ability and it took us a while to figure out. But it wasn't because they were malevolus. It was just because, well, they see your normals and we are somewhat other delicacy on their taste buds. And it wasn't because they were even because they've been doing that and we're just animals. Well, I mean, must be honest. We can't keep sitting here looking at ourselves in this this cocky like sense to where we're just like the big you know, food chain top of the food chain thing like we are now, but before we got all the technology. Now that's the only reason why we are now because we're four we'll fuck them up now, you know. But it's like back then and all these other thousands of years, we were just food and so that's how we put them on that list. But then we made them their deal. We said, okay, well, look, you can take twenty two running in a year that you don't got to bring back. The other ones are catching relief. You violate that and this contract. But instead, but we need technology, just like the classy drove us last year. We need technology. And so at the end of the day that then got bigger and bigger and bigger. And it was a fuck up anyway, because when we met Ete two and had the slip boat change, we found out I was one of the most in the species in the galaxy. And they didn't want anything, and they just they just wanted to They just wanted to be basically like friendly and benevolent and uh you know, they they wanted to trade with us and boom with us and teach us a better way like they were.
Speaker 3: They're the ones I told you they created good.
Speaker 1: New touches, all about good stuff, you see me. So, uh, that's Ete too. They're from the Zeta particular two star system. They won type HID type C and type D type D. They have like a reptilian type of skin, but it's still gray and they have eggs that hatch inside their bodies. And it didn't drive a live month of what came out of the physical hard eggs shell and just like type C reptilions, that was kind of odd and they must have some sort of reptilian blood. And but Type A, B and C those are your politicians. You're militarized civilians and your scientists, mechanics. You know, it's makes benevolent civilization. But they're not to be toned with Nina like they they are very advanced, very advanced. Like there's ships are the ones that look like eggs almost because they're just they're seamless and they have ships that are this. But everything we build it doesn't have any corners. Everything is seamless, and they have no screws, they have no like cocking like all that is just it just fuses. Now we have that technolo, but we got it from them, Like I'm talking to you and you're talking to me in your zoom and everything that you're looking at right now we got from them. Touch screen technology we got from them, flat screen technology we got from the wireless communication we got from them. I don't even know what the hell et one gave us besides weapons and ship. You know, they had further developed that pass weapons and stuff like that, but they were already pretty advanced.
Speaker 2: So let me stop you just for a second. Let me stop you just for a second. B you mentioned politicians and some other figures being extraterrestrial. Is that what I'm understanding is missing?
Speaker 1: Well, I was talking about inverse civilization type I mean to receive would be your politicians. You signed to something of a built. We're not the only people with politicians, you know, or scientists and stuff, you know, So you got to think of it impracticality, like matter of fact. There was the crash that Wisewell. It was two goofts and just for the records, you guys already should notice I've been said it was too crafts years before whatever God wherever told the public death stuff like that, I need to say. So the second craft had full of dread. The first one they had the side to everyone alive. Those of those class were type C, and they had a little bigger eyes and the black lens was just the lens you could take it right off. And the big guys like like huge like uh oval people uh inside like really really big inside of a huge eye itself. It's like a white eye. But the one that survived was just a mechanic and stuff like. It's like he was just a scientist mechanic type and he just knew how it was being worked now to fix it. So it was kind of cool that he was the one that survived because he was able to teach us how a lot of that stuff worked. And honestly, if if we didn't have such a and I'm afraid this just because this is how they looked at it, because I don't look at it like this, but low level ETE two crashed and we might not even have known how to work the communications device that we had to end up helping him fix or him out best fixed, even have to serve prochange to even have all the technology we have right now. We don't even know what would happen if a diplomat would have been the one that survived instead it on a mechanic, right, everything could be different. Yeah, So, okay, so we had any questions before I go to ET.
Speaker 2: Three, No, let's keep going. There's you know, there's quite a bit. So they get through, so let's say I'll move along here. This is fascinating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well ON one and two have the most information to them, so we get to ET three. Those are biomechanical clones that were engineered by the Nordics, and they did that to fight off Ete one during the award that they had because the Norrids are originally from the Rogerstar System. But we'll get to that in a minute, because that's who be for it. But they engineered this one. So this one originally where they were just cloned CBEs but literally it was c NDEs cloned non biological entities, okay, And so we first in Caunle, then early it was the early nineteen fifties in Texas, there was a craft that went down I forget where, but they have their own star system now that they've called I don't remember which one of his, but they'd become an offshoot. It would become their own society and own civilization. After that war, there was just there was, you know, tens of thousands of them left. So they just ended up going off and doing their own thing because the Orings weren't around anymore as they were gone. Uh. But as far as the variance and how they look, most of them might five fingers five toes from some variants with four fingers in three toes like because it was modeled after et one, so they could infiltrate, and that was their whole point, you know, the whole point of creating a race that looked like your enemy. We see, you could infistrate your enemy and try to take them down from with him. But it didn't work. And now they're they're their own entity. They're not in the Masterless, but they're they're very indifferent. They don't have souls. They who have consciousness. So they have a hybridivation program. That's one of the ones you hear about. It's not the wil tu Less. So they can harness our consciousness and put them inside of cbe bodies and infiltrate, and I actually infuse them into their own society. So then as they're more uh, I guess you could call them babies or burn or maid they can and then after couple thousand years have a society full consciousness, and they perfected consciousness transparence as well, so then they can start putting that in their own bodies and stuff. And one of the technicalities of it, but I would I would expect that to be kind of kind of rough. You never have consciousness and all of a sudden you have a society sum of consciousness. You know, conscious individual souls be kind of tough. ET four. Those are the Nordics, so there wasn't from the Rogers Star system. But the reason why they're not eat he word, is because they're now here this star system. This was really Ransy. So his statistem is technically ET four, so we are technically et E fours. But this is our whole world, so it's our classification as we classify the rest of the Star system et E fours here and there with Nordics, and you have type A US Type B. So Type A, uh, they're blonde hair and the males usually those late thirties, you know, thirty seven, thirty eight years old. The female is like thirty two thirty three years old. Now there's just arch years. But Type B those are the brunettes, and they have much longer life spans, weller than us.
Speaker 2: Type Type B is what you say.
Speaker 1: They're brunettes. They're not blonde, Okay, yeah, they have brown hair, black pats, things like that, like Bruett's darker hair. They live a lot longer and they can blend into When somebody did an analysis of my release illness, they ain't correctly put it down the door with tall humanoids. It's not sure they're the same size as us. Some I'm even smaller, smumlerer, larger. It just depends that they're like us. They look identical, honestly. But yeah, the first time we were across them was also when in their early fifties. But they're known for their cooperation, uh with human factions and things like that. And like I said, they're created to eat to eat three clones. And the the thing about it is, I forgot to say there's three types of et E three as well, but they're all the same that I already described. So then we move on to et E five. It's the where it gets a little interesting. So ETE five are parrots restaurants. Some people call them alterterrestrials or whatever, but they are real descriptions. Are parrots terrestrials. In the files, the interdimensionals, I saw probably out five or six different ones, just the ones that were listed, and we would learn about them and the clashes from ET one through four. And that's why or designated ET five are the only one worth no star system because they're interdimensional. These if they come from another star system, they come from another dimension. And then that star system right, so ET five was just the fifth ones that we had really gained a lot of information on, so we felt like they should have their own resignation they for doing order of contact. They's just don't have a star system. So the rabbig very interesting that that's actually Bigfoot, that's.
Speaker 3: The real Bigfoot.
Speaker 1: Not know, you know, we were as my own sighting or something that people make up. I'm talking about real and this is the one that you look and then they're gone because because they travel inter dimensionally and then they have the ability to naturally do what we use technology to do, and that's accelerate and decelerate the atomic makeup in order to traverse dimensionally, and they can do it. It will, and they were still arized in the documents that I've seen from the early nineties on that specific subject was the early nineties at a start, and where the files were from anyway, and there's stillized that they might even have been here the whole time. They might even be from here, the Walldigs, and they just evolved naturally beside us and then stayed to the side as the Berlins came. They were here and just kind of stayed off and hidden them to the side and kind of like evolved into what they can do now traversing dimensionally and things like that, and that they don't really need to wear clothes because they're really like Harry and stuff. But I don't know what it would look like in that dimension that they go to. But they could be from another dimension too. I'm not going to say they or not, because that's technically their classification, but it was sirized that specifically the world big might even be from here. And there was a couple of others. There was this I forget the name of it, but there was this thing that really long knows the weird ass clothes to wears short look like a damn cartoon character. It's crazy looking. And they said that that's where a lot of like the replica and er and to fairy lore and stuff like that. Then you have these this thing called a light being where it's not the right being that you can turn into after you diet at the data dimensional light being, and that's the one that you see these little orbs like the size of your hand or something that fly around and stuff. That's just what our eyes perceive that consciousness to be. But to know what they really look like, you would have to go to their dimension and see. But those are little light beings and those are the orbs. Like I said, you see that they have a really close to the ground and they're like the size of a big softball or a middle kickball or something. And there's all different colors depending and I don't know what the colors would be. And then you have other dimensional beings that can travel and well or use technology to travel. They're still in this classification unless they're already from a star system that we've already classified their masks, because then they could still have that technology. But the ones that are specifically coming from a home and another they mentioned, I would imagine that's babes of them now that we've got a little But back then, it was like five or six, and it was very interesting. There was just one. It was like a blob. It was like X something something something or something something action was a weird ask me. I don't know why they called it that, but it was like a dog. It was like a weird eyes, greenish paint blob and it had costiousness and it would communicate with you telepathic and it's very smart very benevolent. Yeah, it was weird. Every time I see that that Don't Ass movie, the Blob, I always think about it. But right, that's only because that's the nip thy they goes it. But it wasn't like it grew like it because they didn't do that for it. Now, it was like it was like five feet long, like a blob toned thing looking on the ground. It's translucent too, you kind of see through it. It's like a pinkish greenish translucent. It was really weird. It's a carnival glass almost so. But the move Forward ET six ones, well.
Speaker 3: I don't have information on those.
Speaker 1: Those are the Nordic clothes, the ET one made during that same war so they could try to infiltrate the Nordics and defeat their enemies. And then after the war that civilization started its own in their own stars had the all number of the Star system. But it's not far from here. Uh. And when I say that far, I'm gonna say somewhere within the forty to sixth leading arranged y closer than that. And I forget that. I want to act like I know, I don't know. I forget, but.
Speaker 3: They're they're not like.
Speaker 1: Malevernment. They're they're just kind of in briffert because they were when they were created, you were created with so catching technology, so they had consciousness that was like the advance, Like they were more advanced with what the Nordics created when they created ET three. These were they created with the consciousness already, and so I would imagine that those civilization is more of a civilians bash. But as far as the fires and actual evidence of that, I saw a little less on this species here. So I don't want to try to do too much speculating, but I do know they're not on the mouse nest.
Speaker 3: They're they're allowed to come and go as approved. Uh you know.
Speaker 1: So then eight the East seven they're the ones that I learned the least about. But they're the ones they're flying and out of volcanoes and they fly these ships that they're called sols, Ship of Lights things like that. There's a bunch of them in there because they're small and whatever. That is like a protective layer on the ship to where they can run in out of these volcanic tubes. And they're saying counter magnat are good. If they don't, they're good. It doesn't matter but they don't actually like child in the volcano. They use these tubes to access their on their subterranean bases and they're just ancient is that they've always used and there's no reason for them to up mode because they still work, so they still use them. And they're usually around South America, specifically Mexico, which I know that's North America, but South America and Mexico is literally where they're at. And they're really small. They're they're like one and a half to two feet tall. They have a pigmentation. It's like kind of like oranges almost, it's like an orange, but they can change color. It's like kind of like hazel eyes. Like my wife has hazelries and well she gets mad, they'll change like little light green and something, and like it's so beautiful to just say so. So you know, when you have those eyes that change color with different emotions, you can imagine like when somebody has You see people with gray riety and they get a lot of color when they have any type of emotion. It's not like there's skin it and I know if it's emotional based or not, but it's it's really rare that you come across a species that does that other than what Tillian types. It's really really weird. But I just plant in small Mexicans. I don't really know where to call them eat the East, Southern is the red I mean, I don't know what to call them. But they're pretty they're pretty advanced and uh, but they didn't see myself. I don't know if they're part of the Confederation of Planets or they're not part of the Galactic Federation of Light. I'm not that Uh, maybe they're just lenders. I'm not sure. They don't really getting grabbed in much from what I know. But our first contact with the announcer was in Texas in the nineteen fifties. Them a bunch of crashes in the southern Texas or nineteen Quickly, which is one of them. But you can ask for associate with them with some of the soap war because they're very small, and then you know they come and ground and look weird. People might think they're pigmies or whatever else, but uh, I don't have too much more about them. Then you get into et e eight, but not just the tall Light. So just till right to the most famous anything and anyone from the Palladian fructor is et E eight. Then you got type HEY type B, type C, Type B, and the types go on and on. I don't know how high, but they go up. They put it ye. That's because ET eight being some that's a star cluster. People don't really realize that the Padian star clusters are. You'd have to correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe you could look this up, but it's dozens and dozens of stars and each star has pendants around it. Now that part you won't be able to find. But it's hard to say what star system is specifically that tall Lights are from because they've colonized Mathimule star systems within the Pleadan star clusters. Then you have these other beings that have a lot of rank within that Pleadian base and they run it side by side the Tall Whites, and they're also very tall.
Speaker 3: So far everything from the Pleadian star clusmans.
Speaker 1: Their average height is like nine to thirteen feet. That's like average for them. And I don't know if they're taller or not. If they have other beings that are taller, I'm not sure, but it seems like whenever they're firm, that's the average. And this other species goes very interesting. They had contact with the Soviet Union in the nineteen thirties when in Stall and send a scientific team to Antactica to try to find uranium an oil, and they ran across these really tall like they called them ten to twelve foot beings because I've already seen them as nine to thirteen but that's fits anyway, so we'll just say ten to twelve foot beings and a bronze they called it. But really it's like a bare penny kappa. That's the color of their skin and their sinning. They eminate and they aminate photon white like the baron and the barons do and like but everybody does, but like the level of it, I mean, the volume of some time like that they emanate is pretty pretty large. So they signed right, and but now imagine if you had a better penny. They also was shining, and that's their skin and really tall, very prestigious, very legal, and they turned the Soviet Unions scientific team around and they said, you're not allowed down here, don't come back here, and go back, and the scientific team they went back, and they turned and Stall them imprisoned all of them with life sense if he said there. They made that up to make it avoid antis Antarctica's climate. That's that's the real pleasure, real story. And it was actually Hillo that picked up on that to the back tenders when he became I don't know what that is, the sure the president, something was the dictators whatever that he became that he through his spice channels he found out about that, and that's why he said a scientific team, an expedition team down to Antarctica. That's why he did that. And then we found out about that through Project paper Clip, the Operation paper Clip, when Ronald Bron sat down and explained all this shit to it. That's why we put together Operation High Jumped to go down there. It's all related.
Speaker 3: It's all related, and the needte.
Speaker 1: Eight is all like knee deep ingrained in everything that I just mentioned. And Latia writes, actually three hitlers in technology, but it was the Reptilians by way of the Green Men Society of Japan. There was actually pick Tailor. They used his banker to pick him while he was in prison for treason, and they groomed him with these beliefs and taught him about the Neberauan race. And that's why He's all about this pure white race because he knew the Barins were all white, and he knew that they created it. That's why he was so steadfast with it. The Theberas don't even look at theirselfs as white. They look at this you bear with they don't give a ship. Wow.
Speaker 2: So this is incredibly fascinating. I didn't expect you to go that much into detail with each one, but I'm glad you did, and it really paints a picture for us. And you know you talked about this mouth list malevolent extra dress. What does mouth stand for again?
Speaker 1: Malevolent alien life form? Yeah, they don't want to be on.
Speaker 2: So okay, what are there different extra trust reels on that list from the one that you could just gave us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there used to be four. They took ET one off trane alloids or at the top, along with the crone diversion that then joined them guys loaded, which is CB four tranelloid because you know there sar system how you say that ship right, Well, there's but the clowns version that eat ET two thought it was just a great idea to make. I don't know what they thought they were doing, but uh, they thought they were gonna make a good chaneloads version that did work, so they joined them. Then you has a CD three and heploids. Is it heploids? I think it's heploids, and none of them is good like halftillion half uh, this type of insectorids. They're really they're like a c saw and they really mean So that was last one mistake by ET two just saying they didn't have to do all that. The whole CD list that they made one through four is really like the arkaloids, ranelloids, heploids, and I gotta brain faut right now. I can't think of the other one. But none of them are like all never. No, that just that was a mistake. They shouldn't have do that. But that's what I'm saying. That's the list of three left are in there. Yeah, here we go. I love looking at my notes. There we go. CBE wanted Arkingwood, CBE two is crowd married, and yes, CBE three half the load, CBE sward turn around in the original of turinoload. Those three are still on the list, and et E three used to be on the list. I think they still are, but it's not because they're a duet re level. But you called it like a watch list. And I actually told somebody this the other day, well excellently having my mother's type for me. And I shouldn't have explained it that way because then when.
Speaker 3: The listening to this, now that I'm good at even more.
Speaker 1: Detail, and they let all right, But that's that's pretty much the gist of it. But there were et e won off that list, and that contract ran out that we had with them, that technology thing that you know, nett others good and bug with that too. I even decided I was got to bed with that. But right like I said before, that ran out.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty four, one other et species here. You posted a photo on that of a human, a ten foot tall human man and regular in the street clothes, and you says he's an extraterrestrial humanoid. Uh, what can you tell us about that picture and what makes him different than us?
Speaker 1: You know, homosapien, just like the Nordics are ET four are not Homo sapien, but they're human, just like our creators than the bureaus. They're human, but they're not Homo sapiens. Humans are actually the most common actor terrestroom in our galaxy. I can speak for other galaxies. For our galaxy, human is the most common. You have red skin, gold skin like. When I say black skin, I don't mean African American. I mean black like Venus TV, black like black like glass black. Then you have redskins. But I say, you have everything. And that's why MJ.
Speaker 3: Trevor is are recent.
Speaker 1: They don't give a shit about that no more because they know that's where I'm stupid. And he himself is from the Atlas Star System. I mean that specific species. I don't remember the ETE designation, but they're on it. I believe it's in the teens, and it's not matter of fact now it's it's closer to ten. Yeah, it's closer to ten because we first made contact with that species in nineteen fifty six, so we're very close to et to. It's got to be right there.
Speaker 2: So what's he doing on Earth? And who took this photo? Do you know any of that information?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So I was released to name that the photo on the same Do you have that in front of you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna share it right now, Okay, learn shut up.
Speaker 1: And I can never say his name correctly. It starts with a ask, I'm trying to sound it out. That's why I'm looking for my notes because I want to I don't want to like butcher his name here, but that's the guy that took the photo and then he put it into a Swiss bank. What do you call him safety deposit box? They got the negatives in there. And I've had people try to tell me, oh.
Speaker 3: That's just the guy.
Speaker 1: You know, that's some dude, that's my uncle Charles, and you know, just all the jokes and shit like that. But now that's literally a real extraterrestrial. And he's literally nine foot eleven and we met him in nineteen fifty six, and you wanted to know what he was here for. He was here participating and heading up one of the heads of the W fifty sixth program. That's what we call it. The W is actually two v's victory victory fifty six of the year that is started for the United States, but it started for that in the early fifties in Italy and the Siberian regionals, the Soviet Union and places like that. And you might not this defense ship case with the Ambaza case, and he's any worded and stands for friendship is what it was called in that country's multiple countries, and Ford and Bruno sammon I, I'm looking at it and saying, right s A M M A C I C C I A. That's who took the soldo and he kept it in a Swiss bank security vault. And the same Swiss citizen who owns the picture, so ny called us doing mister Keno Keno, And when rolling around in Italy he would be murdered like them pera trio or however you say that. But the funny thing about him is he he actually would like take out he would take out the what you w'll call it, the seats and everything inside of the car that he would be driving, and he would sit on the full boards so he wouldn't look like he's super big, like coming through the roof, but held still had like a very big head. And he would just drive around and people wouldn't even know there's there's this dude sitting on the floorboards looking like he's sitting in his seat dropping all of our interiet shit. And then one day he actually there's a there's a story in the files that has actually been recounted in the Timothy Good book that talks about this as well. I was so surprised to actually had that story. So the first time to count by this guy that it was then repeated in the Timothy Good book was actually documented. So who he told this to before? But before he throwed a short Timothy Good, he told this to whoever somebody that would be boothed. And this same dude, mister ko. It was funny because he would sit on this dude's floor in the kitchen to eat at the table. He would actually sit on the floor and his face would be up, you know, face and face to face with you at the dinner table. And one his wife came home early and see dude and slip the fuck out and was like, what is that you doing? And it was just funny throw when you read it in the file and it like cracks you up. But they have this technology better where you know, they could create diamonds and gems at worm Like think Latin around diamond and think creat a lit in your hand, and then think about doing it within minutes, Like could you just sprinkle dirt locks in it, hit the button and what's in a minute or two? You got to literally like a detailed of ev have one diamond in your head, like it was insane. It was. There was poky huge ones when they tried to pay people within the program because it was a civilian program. By the way, governments just got his loved leading. They tried to They would try to give it to him, like, Hey, we need you to go grab da da dah. You will go sell this. You're like, but I can't sell that. That's like the hoot diamond. That's the biggest ship. Woman do with that? Like obviously they would say in their own way, But I just it was funny because this technology either obviously we have now you can punt diamonds right in your heads, kind of takes the value away, right right.
Speaker 2: So man, this is in fact, just incredibly fascinating. I guess you mentioned Antarctica earlier. Is there anything else that you were briefed on as far as what else is happening in Antarctica?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the only police office, that's the MJ twelve authority on Earth. That's a shaken place, and when the stage in ranging takes plice, that's going to be the only guaranteed safety.
Speaker 2: So MJ twelve themselves doesn't even have jurisdiction and Antarctica, or at least they didn't used to.
Speaker 1: They don't and they won't ever guarantee you that the Howder room of Antarctica they do. But that's the way to keep everybody else south. That's the one agreement that they had to make. And that's because of the two bases that are down there with Atlantis in the middle, and the two bases that are down there is the Preaudium base, which is more of where everybody can come and go as well as you being the roads base. And then the other one, which is the Reptilian base. That's the one where all the Nazis that flee and with the Argentina that's where they went. That's literally where they are. That's where the Fourth Reich exists. They have connections in Brazil. That's why Brazil builds their real craft up there. For some reason, they do that there. And mister Capsa, one of those to death four Barbozare actually was up there with a Nazi craft too. Now they're not all actually trustful, but don't my mean little left field more. But Antarctica has a Reptidian based Padian base, and then in the middle of that is what everybody calls the law City of Atlantis the Sunken City of Atlantas. The stories were exaggerated but true. So when the poles shifted, it wasn't a gradual shift. It was a like a like that quick like the shift. And that happened when the building came too close on its past about thirteen thousand years ago, and it shifted the poles like it usually does when it comes close like that, and it created what was in the South Pole ice shelf to lives up and then comes straight down and fall into the ocean and creates this huge tidal waves. And this tidal wave covered the earth almost all of the Earth.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 1: The ice then began to shift and flowed away and melt and accept the pieces that went to what it would now be the world later. That was covering a continent that used to exist that was tropical that now the South Pole resides over top of that ice then settled on it along with new rather that was on top seizing around it. That's why if he drove into South American last of South America Antarctic and ice, you'll find different levels and you'll find different years to where this ice might be thirty thousand years old. Where this ice over here it might be ten thousand years old. You'll find out if you can actually look and go around and get lucky enough to drill in just the right spots. You know, I wish I had the money to go send a team down there, drill for a year. I'd get a bunch of different samples and show people. But I know that to be true. As physical evidence, people can use to prove what I'm saying. So the point is Atlantis was on that continent. It was Aptilian cities that had human clones there. And when that title waves came, new barros Nero was coming. But they didn't tell Uptillions because they already beefs with reptillians. Atlantis was the only treereptilleries were even allowed to be above earth. They drove them on the ground, they demolished them, and they said you could have that one city that's sit and it was a very adverse city man human clones there. They allowed them to have been there. So when that happened, then the South Pole being doing over top that one area, Now the ice didn't froze over top of it, so then that Latilian base that they had built right there beside it, and then the preadium based it up that continent obviously now was under ice. So then they used their technology. They have to fall this out all that out tunnel this tunnel that it doesn't take long with that technology. It's particle being TechEd. I mean, it's laser stuff on another level, and we have it now. But the point is when you use pre salt particle beam drills, you can't go around because and you get there quick, everything's nice and clean. You're on to where that came in and none of that. And so just as Ones again a bustling city, it's dominion over by reptilians. It's a lot closer to the reptilian base, but it's traversed by more than just reptilians. Now reptilians use that base and they still stay underground. That's why sometimes you'll hear stories about caves, which reptilions that come out the caves because there's a lot of them on the ground even though the build is left. They've kind of like drawn accustomed to that and they stay in that base down there, or they do that, or the type seas can walk them up us because they're like the bipedal hammonoid intelligent version of the chameleon, to where instead of bringing in with the background for a defense mechanism, they can blend in with anything that looks like aheman. It's because they're bipedal hominoids, like.
Speaker 2: They are shape shifters the lack of a better term, I don't.
Speaker 1: Like using that word, because they can't change their shape. They can just change what their skin looks like. And they're already shaped like a human, so they can make they can make their skin look like the human skin and it's indistinguishable. But ever since the mid eighties allowed I think it was actually ladies at eighty eight, eighty seven, eighty six at the earliest. They can't hesitrate our government anymore. We found one of them. They were working in military intelligence and as a hybrid reptilian human spying for the reptilians, and pretty higher up actually do that are out of rank in military intelligence. And we found out and then we devised this test to anything that would be non human, anything that would have cloned, like like if eu genes were too clean, like if you weren't alive for all those years at school, and we put it into the physical to wherever, when you get your blood drone, when you join the military, when you get public office and get a physical like all of them. They have screens now and even the doctors taking the bread up no idea. If this one little I don't know if it's a chromazone or what. If whatever it is gets flagged in the system, you immediately they immediately snatch him up. But they don't even try it no more because we devise that player. So they can't heltrate military, and they can't heltrate government as far as the United States goes anymore, and really they don't try much. That was just, like, I guess, the thing they have been doing for a while, So we just wanted to keep an eye on things. But as far as just being able to change into a human and run for president, like.
Speaker 2: That's not happening, right, So, I mean, there's so much that we could go into, I guess, but we've already been going for a little bit here, Aaron, do you have anything that you'd like to ask?
Speaker 5: I mean, there's a million questions. Technically, I'm I'm just along for the ride here. This is fascinating until so there's clearly it's he's living among us that look pretty much exactly like us, or close enough to blend in. Right, I'm assuming at some point that has to come out, right, and how is that going to look? And like, I mean, that's that's a big part of disclosure, right, right, And that's.
Speaker 1: A really good question. Actually it's because I touched on it, doesn't you know?
Speaker 3: As it more to it.
Speaker 1: You're right, there's a lot more to it, And I'm glad you asked me that. Thank you for that question. When it comes to the disclosure, like I told you that year ago, it's deceptives disclosure. It's all about a narrative. However, once all this is done, one way of government is formed, inclusion to Glactic Federation of Light is taken, please, then a lot comes out. Now we post twenty twenty seven, that would be twenty twenty eight and forward or even October twenty twenty seven and toward, and a lot of things are gonna be revealed, but it's gonna be so much already happened. Three Little Left are not going to give a fuck that it was hidden. And even when it's revealed, it's going to be revealed as well. We kind of knew. We weren't quite sure, but we you know, we could have been if maybe we just would have saw it a little different. But we got it now because look what we're part of that, we're part of the right, the Federation Energy. They'll just steer it right away from all the lives and the leading left to that. I guarantee you I already know what type of the septic susposure they're going to do. I told people this way before it even started happening, and now it's starting to happen. Going to tell you that are in they're real. They don't know where they come from. Specifically, they're going to say that humans do not have the technology that they have, so they are they are possible for the national security that we have to be ready quote just in Kate that there's also evidence that they are quote dimensional. So we have a lot to figure out still, but they are here like those things. And what's going to be in the disclosure speech that's already written and ready to go, and my I have an inside source. Need they'nt already told me a month ago that speech has already been written and ready to go. It is then Trump knows what.
Speaker 3: He's supposed to say already.
Speaker 1: He's just waiting to be told to do it. It's not up to him. It's not up to him. He's instrepted back like that subject. There's nothing until it's time to be something. That's it, and that's exactybody's doing. And it's already written for him. It's already written for him. I wouldn't be surprided if he studied a few times I was doing it, because he didn't write it. It's written for him. And you know, I'll say this. Everybody says, oh, you know now that Trump's in office and he's gonna do this. Look, I'm not political, Dude're not a Republican. I'm not a Democrat independent. I'm a I'll say you that I coined them beyond partisan because I focused on this information. This information is beyond partisan. My wife is conservative, my wife is a Republican. I respect any side and whatever the eye people have to understand when I still I'm about to say about Trump, it has nothing to do the poljects. They'll fuck about being a Democrat and hating Trump being a Republican. Hayden By, I don't care. So Trump has no authority over this subject. It's not because he's doing Trump because he's a president of the United States. He's a temporary employee. He gets to be told what he's supposed to be told, and he does what he told. That's it. When it comes to domestic issues, he does when he wants, drives his nuts. That's his personality. He lets a man. But when it comes to international stuff, it's picked and chosen what he gets to do. When it comes to all that rules, you think it's him, but it's not. It's those so called advisors that are actually Magi committee on MJA twelve, just like they did with Eisenhower. They push you in the right direction that they want you to go, and if you don't play by the rules, then you end up like Kennedy. If you don't play by the rules, you end up like Saddam Hussein.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: So you have to understand that these temporary employees, they don't have the authority or life along appointments are the ones with the authority like the director of the Scientific Intendence Officers the CIA something like that. Like these are lifelong appayments. That's where you find Group six and the caretakers of all the information and all that you know. So just be mindful when people start getting political about the closure and saying, oh, well, Trump will release this and tum will release that. Trump won't release jar jack shit. And so he's told to and he'll release exactly what he's told to. Just like the Space Force. Trump didn't create the Space Force. He released the civilian version of the Space Force. The Space Force used the secret space program that was created in nineteen seventy one o the eyesenow Our administration because of the trend aload incursion with the USS. Tom Pain. That's fine, And like I said, Andy's presidents do it. They're told and if they don't, they end up like Kennedy.
Speaker 2: And just the second part or the first part of Aaron's question, as far as the et humanoids among us, how prevalent is that? Meaning? Are we walking past them on the sidewalk every day? Are they really walking among us in that capacity?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And I should have done murdered to that guy kind of went on a tangent. There my fault, My fault.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so aared. Yeah, So they're are walking to moments the human mirders are waging amotus and the elects are walking ament. There's Hybridge, reagonar mimbits. But it is not like everybody knows somebody who has a neighbor with Analian. It's not like that if we got eight billion people own ears. This part was my guest, but I do have an adequate basis of information to start with to keep it from being a prejudice guest. I would say an educational guest. That's a mile of an estimation would be out of eight billion civilians, I'd probably say about fifty thousand would be up top on the ground, boots on the ground, living houses, working, eating, having a real life whatever. But they're all monitor Please it or not. Trust me. If you can monitor three hundred million American citizens, you can monitor the first two thousand worldwide. Not that art and their monitor They didn't used to be they are now. And now you have to have authorization to come to your hearth. You have to be screened to leave Earth. You can't just come and go without permission. Now, ship's too real. We have enemies out there. They want to come. We don't know what you might be doing, We don't know what information you might be trying to seek. So if you're not already here and you want to come, you'd take applying for a viewer to get it. You can't just ride your uf her through the atmosphere and land and be like I'm here. You can't do that. And we had a lot of species that are here that are on board with that. It's an accord, they call it. I don't know what the actual record is, but it's been three nine. National Security Council specifically ran by Colorado Springs itself, which is m j twelve headquarters. For anybody that doesn't know that, well, you got Seyenne Mountain, you ru down a mile and a half. That's in July twelve headquarters and that's where you got. Also has Strategic States Command and that is what controls everything. I just explained to you WORLDWHI I did and beyond, and they have SEB officers all over the world. Pine got Rudner Manor in England. Mon Talk is still active, very active because New York's a very populated city. It's hall Lover and they're moments, but they're they're not going to be here fucking with things. I'm telling you that now. That's the one thing people don't get because there's so much panic that's been put out there by MJ twelve to make you think they're a threat that way when they do it all this shit, you think, you know aliens are gonna lead that way, you believe it that it's aliens when they do it. But I'm telling you they're not a threat. We are the threat. They're not a threat. The ones who walk among us are fine, they're cool, they're not messing with nobody, they're not doing nothing wrong. Uns of course you're talking a few bad appage. You know how that braverage civilization got them. Even then, you know it's not saying people getting messed up. They think because they're aliens, like they're not supposed to be anything similar to us. That people killed me in the comments Secsion with this dude that nine to eleven because he had these clothes on and they're like where he buys clothes from them? The building told I'm like, I place ship. They know how to build starships, don't know how to make clothes. The mass like like they don't have to find them. Like if you're gonna go with a curb hooking mission to Iraq to the CIA, right, Are you gonna wear a Hawaiian shirt and some o fruits or are you gonna wear a curbin and guard. You're gonna go with the suit police already ready for where you're going. When you're you're not supposed to do anything. But and then and when you're super tall like that, you gotta drive in cars where you get the seats out. You got to move at night to where when people see you you still look like a tourist or or a workarp or something like that from a distance, Like then you could go, but then he looked like my neighbor, though, Like you gotta be able to do that when you know in these coverd missions. So of course he's going to bring on that ship with them. They're not dumb.
Speaker 2: Asses, right, Yeah, that's a fascinating perspective though, And I agree. I mean, I just wonder, you know, how many, well are any of these extraterrestrials that are walking among us. Are they sitting in positions of power or in the in the government's on Congress? I mean, is that the case.
Speaker 1: I only saw evidence of one. He was a hybrid and it was permitted. It was not like it was it was overseas.
Speaker 3: Two one here and it was Parliament of the UK.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. It wasn't a Prime minister or not, but there was a parliament member of the UK actually never told these ladies and he was a hybrid, but he was authorized by those in the know, those connected with the Magi Committee to do what he was doing because they wanted somebody in there, so they put him in there because he was part of it. So Dans, though on the rack took place. I'm sure that there's others. There's got to be. It can't just be that one guy. It's just the only one. I saw the file on him, you know. So there's got to be people in you know, China and Russia and all these all these nations that they're all working together behind the scenes when it comes to this subject. They're gonna pick who they picked to do what they do. If I had to guess, I'd say probably ten to fifteen world while they wouldn't be probably underestimation, you know, that's not out of the realm of possibility or beyond the tail. I feel like that could take place. I definitely saw that one did, and that was in the nineties. So who knows it's probably five more than national right.
Speaker 2: Wow, well, uh, I guess one more thing and then we can start wrapping this up. You mentioned the I think I heard you mentioned in Antarctica the reptilians having human clones or something about human cloning. Can you explain that a little more and how prevalent is human cloning right now as far as even in the public eye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's an interesting one. So there's nobody clones humans more than we do. Some day twelve clones more humans than anybody. And they're also used for the speaking space program. Super soldiers paid in the building super Soilus since ninety three, ninety four, it was ninety four. And the human clones that was in Atlantis when they were here back pre flood, and that was approved by the Burros because the ne Beras were the ones that made us. And then they proved them to have human clones as workers, slaves, lever because that's what they had. Anything not wrong with it, but they capped the number. But after the flood, uh that your utilities were not going to just stop, so of course they kept going. Why wouldn't they, you know, now they're back underground that specific cities underground, back underground, and they can get more privacy under seats of ice, so I would not be surprised. Then the Nazis went down there. The building had been gone for three thousand years, so they weren't even here from Nazis. They don't know nothing about them, so they went down there. That well, we already known the experiments they were doing. But to be honest with you, what we do they need some too, any basis like girls ay and these other the other twenty eight that we have just in the continental of the United States, they made Nazi and Hitler activity with experiments in these concentration camps look like Doctor Seuss. It's bad, and I would not be surprised if the Reptilian and Nazi team up down there gave a little less of a fuck than what they used to and probably do the same things that we do, which I can't blame them. If we're doing the same shit, then how can we police that. That's like me running intoe your neighbor's house and throwing in his safe and stealing ten thousand dollars and then trying to call it popsl on somebody who's stealing ten dollars out of my wallet. It's like, you can't really do that, So it's very hypocritical. So I can't really see a world where they're not doing that done still, but I've only seen evidence of what they used to do in the bains. We're here because the foul about the human clones bob reptilians in Atlanta specifically will pre fill it, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I mean, assuming you're talking about more than just human cloning, the genetic experiments and potentially eating creatures like cryptis and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the most disturbing, the most disturbing information I read about in the Class of five documents when it came to that, was the file really described the firefight in nineteen seventy nine A they'll say, got into detail about what was going on down there and why specifically these doctors revolted, scientists revolted and brought weapons in that day, and because it wasn't what people thought, they had nothing to do with aliens except the aliens they were working there, got caught up in it. So when we were taking like human abductees that are anro delta, the division is a different like Men in Black type of division. They use fake ali and abductions, and they allow these to abduct humans, and we abduct our own citizens, and we take them to these bases and we took them down and we put them in cages, and we were instructing the scientists and doctors that worked there that these were actually patients from psychiatric hospitals. So I believe anything that they're saying. They're crazy, we're just and we're just trying to fix them. But you know, we have approizations from the government, being in the government's facility that we're in to do this, and so if they die, it's it's sort of global good. And that's actually why I end up was voting. But we were put wings mass man. There was one that escaped. It was winged creature. They put wings there every right, it's where it gets rough fucked up. They have these vats, right and when they get burned with this experiment on this abductee by putting wings hunter and seeing it took a fly, the seeing if it runs, if you cut this limb offs and we'll place it with the liptilian limb, or maybe you want to put a monkey head on this body. And they were just doing weird, crazy shit. Right, and after they got done, they would chop up to different pieces. They would put the arms in this vat, the legs in this vat, the tors server us vat, the heads in this vat, and any extra appendages that they had created like wings or whatever would go in this vat over here. And then they would bring in ete one to empty the vats because they eat us, so they would give those vats to eat one to take back so they would have their delicacy to feed whatever. And it was just crazy, the Sea higgage just crazy. I meaning all this that we're actually doing. We actually have classified document talking about doing experiments on humans that we abduct, lying to the staffs that weren't there, and then chopping them up and feed in the body parts the fucking aliens. Dude. Wow, all right, I was going to shut up when I read that shit. So we gotta think if we're doing that, they'll fuck you think a Nazi base of reptilians they're doing dude, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I've I've read about that, and that's spot on with information I've read, unfortunately about what was happening at Dulce. But I guess we'll wrap this up on a lighter note, and let's talk about some of the benevolent extraterrestrials that are here that are assisting humanity. Do you have any information about any groups that are have our greatest interest in mind, that are actually here to help us?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, funny. So Daltair Dalitarians, the ones that did the W fifty six, they're only like dealing with the governments people too much. They're like dealing with the grons better ones that over in Europe and stuff. They're mainly over there.
Speaker 3: They got the agery at a coastline.
Speaker 1: They got the whole base and the water. Yeah, they're the ones that deal with you a lot there, some of them. Actually, they're the ones that walk around the room like but naked, transluc some suits on when naked. When they do it for humans and stuff like that, and you feel like the sense of like warmness where when they not only ducks you, they just kind of like coaks you into the craft and talk to you and tell you things and then let you leave. Stuff like that and eat to eat too. The ones from Supper they're the most benivolent knowing race in the known galaxy. They don't even have crime on their planet because it doesn't craft their mind to do something to one another. You know, they're very Benivola. Like I said, they literally wrote them the Testament and gave it to us as I lived in theseminade and Mary to have Jesus so they could model Christianity after.
Speaker 3: A real religion that exists on their own home world.
Speaker 1: They modeled it after and all that. Like all that, they used the name Jesus itself when translated to the English, that's what it would translate to from their language. And or they only like are such a good species and they're here to help, and they they're a little naive because they have been dealing with them Joey for so long that they have just accepted that m J got this. They know what they're doing, and then all of our problems will be six potentially just keep giving us step nagy and teaching us good stuff. And it's not really what's going on, but I mean they're glad for it. So then you have a lot of other human owned species, like the Nordics are good with they're like teaching us things, but they kind of like standing in their lane because they're refugees here and they don't want to get kicked out by m J twelve. So I mean certain interactions are approved. Unapproved interactions and unapproved crap circles that pisceres m graft. They're not really with that, you know, little hidden messages and corn cornfields. Maybe the kind of pistres them off, like the little learnings and stuff. So you have little word members trying to help go above and beyond, trying to tell us shit, but that's fuel fare between and the ones that are controlled though are not controlled, but the ones that are kept from interacting, you're kept from telling us what's going along in our here. They're just waiting because they learned what's the GFO takes over and takes us in. M J doesn't have full fledge authority no more. They just have a seat at the table and the gfl urb benevent thousands of worlds, but you have to meet too criteria to join publicly, otherwise you'll just deal with them secretly like we've been doing since seventy one. We frather insignia on our starships that we've been building since the late eighties, and they've been mavolment and you can't join unless you reach technologically split in the atom and socially getting rid of borders and different nations and things like that. You got to have one like one a oneness, like an understanding that differences don't matter, stuff like that. Like that's moble form in this one wall government or problem is MJ wants to do it as a new world over instead of a word world government. That's the issue. So USI I would says, assos very benevolent Preadians. That's all copper ones. They're very benevolent, but strict tall lights are not very benevolent. But they're not malevolent either. They just have ways about them, like you're not allowed to touch their skin. You could die. Actually if he touched their skin, you're allowed to be killed. If he touched their skins for your home. They don't like being touched. But they're not like mean, they're just none of that sounds counter to each other, but they're not. They're not really mean. They're just they're not being willing either. There's just kind of hear and they like to just work. That's their thing now, work work, work, work, work advance advance advance like sort of thing and I'd say even the Murder clans Et six, they're not bad. Some of the pair of terrestrials, the interdimensionals, they're actually some of the most benevolent as well. I mean, you're gonna have experience to tell you that, Yeah, these these beings that not just light beings, but I have these other ones I forgot to tell you about. They look like humanoid's sake, but they just emmin the artist in light many they got this thing they do. Actually, I've never talked about this publicly. I want to talk with somebody in the Gainway program about this. They're just staying club the consciousness cleansing, so where like consciousness to consciousness, they'll take somebody that's doing obe out of body experience and traveling dimensionally and in a sense grab, I guess you know, suddenly you're consciously grab. You know. They'll cleanse your consciousness and make you this euphoric like well, that's the type of feeling. So when you come back into your body like you're just good man, Like you're good to go, you're focused, and you're you know your purpose now.
Speaker 3: Like you all everything in the world is good now, like everything's great.
Speaker 1: And there are really benevolent species. But they're part of the Ete five does. So there's a bunch of them and there's a but ET two I would say physically, yea ET two is definitely top of the benevolency food. Shoot.
Speaker 2: Nice. Yeah, that's fascinating, And that's very interesting about those light beings. Uh, you know, expanding consciousness and helping wake people up essentially, So that's that's really interesting. And uh yeah, man, this has been absolutely fascinating. I mean, they'm my information and and everything is it's just like story time. I'm just sitting here, yeah, really taking it in, enjoying the hell out of it. So I we genuinely genuinely appreciate what you're doing. I know you get a bad rap on X in the comments section, like you mentioned, you know, people try to crucify you over some of the stuff, but honestly, primarily, I mean, most of it, if not all of it makes perfect sense to me in some capacity. It's so much more complex than most people were willing to accept or even contrath I think, and to me it makes sense everything you've explained. So, Aaron, did you have any any last words before we wrap this up?
Speaker 4: No, just.
Speaker 5: What you said, you know pretty much. Just it's all fascinating, and it all lines up pretty much with what I already know you know to be true. So when you know, when you researched the subject for so long and really dealt into it for a long time and experienced things, you know, it lines up, you know, and for the most part, So yeah, man, it's it's exciting stuff, and it's it's it's still crazy to me that like most people on the planet don't understand the reality that's going on all around them all the time, right, and uh, it's like it has to come out at some point, and it is, but it's just the big question is how is that going to happen? What's going to happen? And that's what everyone, you know, wants to know. And but I think you've you've you're you've got a pretty clear direction there of of what what that is. And and thank you for letting us know all this intel. It's fascinating.
Speaker 1: Well I appreciate that, And yeah, I definitely have a lot of truth a lot a lot of a lot of the planists too, But you know, be honest with you, and I'm not just saying this I'm being dead as serious when I say this. It wasn't for my life, won't even be here today, you know. And she gets me through so much, bro, and she puts up to so much, you know, because I ain't perfect. Then then she's on there defending me from all these damned soles, and she goes, I have a pressure put on her, and she holds it, you know, And I gotta shout her out, honestly, because that's what lover man of ies man. She holds me down in the situation that no one else could do. No one else could do what she does in the situation that I'm in, the situation the season and dealing with all these people that thought that us hate in order to show her my name and still look at them and be like, man, I know him. I ain't worry about that, you know. And that's tough. And people don't give out enough credit. So you know, if anybody listening, you know, obviously not DMS on her creepy stuff, but shout her out, man, shout her out on he follow on X.
Speaker 3: You know, you can just go straight to my page at two.
Speaker 1: Till twenty four. You'll see her tet got married to Farmado two three, Other one and seven so shouted out fire give us some support man publicly, man, she needs it and she deserves that shit straight up. I love her so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you for sharing that and your ex handle, will you say that one more time.
Speaker 1: For at Truth it's at Truth Told twenty four, so at Truth Told two four all lower case and then obviously the name is once with blow with a blue check, so you'll.
Speaker 2: See you on there, yep, and we'll share that blink below as well. And yeah, thank you so much for joining us today. Man, this has been a pleasure, absolutely fascinating and we hope you guys tuning in you all enjoyed this and you take something away from this. And like I said, if you missed part one and two, go back and check those out. Those links are in the description as well. So we'll go ahead and wrap this up. Have a great evening, everybody, We love you, and good night, good night everybody, guys,