Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing Emo has conding living Money's property of all times.
Speaker 2: Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master? Can you dig it? Can you did it?
Speaker 3: There? You did?
Speaker 4: Allowed to play? Allowed to play, allowed to name, Come to play to.
Speaker 2: The wolves.
Speaker 3: The sun is rising. Don oh wake up, Wake up now, don't worry.
Speaker 2: We're on here to show.
Speaker 3: You how Janno gets horses. Ross station k m G home of other listeners. It's a Fami moy. Don't turn down, town'll taus wait and say are you ready? Are you ready to jo It's time to start to show.
Speaker 5: Crastick about press The Big Man Mary Show, Welcome to the Organ Week. It's all such a war kick that makes up that up in.
Speaker 3: And make it hardcore and hey, you're with me? And then mess picked up your soul deadline. You're on the airway.
Speaker 6: Good morning, It's the Big Man Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five. Listen online the website that Rockskmodi dot com. Past shows are available on iTunes search under BMMS. Listen with your cell phone get the iHeartRadio app, available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com and we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash BMMS sixty nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning Corby, Good morning, Gimpee.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 6: Tickets to give away to see Stained. Gonna be here with Ceither, Hoover, Stink and Hinder. That shows Friday, October sixteenth at the Bok Center. Chi gets available bokcenter dot com. We're gonna see what Lindsay wants to talk about. We got Phil in the Blank news. We got our top five songs today. Top five songs from musicians that were in the military. From listener Private Pile. Hold on, I'm having a.
Speaker 7: Memory, oh not a loss of one at your age like you usually have. Uh way, what are you taking there?
Speaker 2: I'm trying?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Well I google Private Pile. Yeah, and and uh full metal jacket came up? Yes, yes, uh you know?
Speaker 2: Do you know the guy? The actor's name? Is that what you're looking for?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: Vincent Dinofrio played the private Gomer Pile. If I'm not mistaken, that is correct. Who's got the hottest looking daughter?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 6: That was a side question he actually this is a big tangent side tangent. He actually was doing an interview talking about Stanley Kubrick and doing that scene and that during the god damn considering he is a big trek right on you and eaton weirdo fantastic actor. But anyway, see, he was doing an interview about his doing that scene and that Stanley Kubrick's notorious for doing reshooting scenes like twenty thirty times right, like a crazy amount because he wanted many options, I guess. And that during one of the explanations for a scene, uh Dnofrio, who was just in the corner doing that fifty foot stared you know how that look that Gomer Pyle has in full metal jacket, and Kubrick stops, goes over to him and.
Speaker 8: Is like, I want that all the time. All right, then, boy, he killed it, right, he killed that part.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: Yes, he's fantastic in that movie.
Speaker 7: Ar Lee Ermie and the drill instructor, all right, and that they they originally had a script for him right in full metal jacket, but it didn't.
Speaker 2: Quite work out.
Speaker 7: Ar Lee Ermi took over and just pretty much improvised everything in that movie.
Speaker 8: And his role in that movie, and it was so good. They're like, yeah, you do your thing, bruh. And he was just a consultant. He wasn't.
Speaker 6: He was just helping out and they were like, no, we want you. You were killing it at Yeah, and that's his character in everything.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's such a great movie, the first half, the first half going through.
Speaker 2: Basic and all that.
Speaker 7: Once they get off to Vietnam, it's all right, you know, you got that infamous what do you do for ten dollars? Anything you want? Anything, you know?
Speaker 2: And outside of that, it's just kind of okay, let's let's wrap this thing up, shall we.
Speaker 9: Was that a book first?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't read, yes, so I initially stopped because Gomer Pyle. I remember a picture my grandmother had hanging up in her house of Jim Nighbors signed to my grandma.
Speaker 8: She was so proud of it.
Speaker 6: Well, goy, a lot of people didn't know that wasn't everybody thought that's how Jim Nighbors was all the time.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, he was playing a character. Yeah, but again he got type casted much like ar Lee Ermie right, well, Arley Ermi, that's who he was. He wasn't an actor. He couldn't pull anything else off. You know, he's been in some other things, but it's like, yeah, this is just how you were. So yeah, I know Jim Nabors was a He has a great singing voice, you know, yes, but h and flaming gay. That's about as far as I'm going. My my Jim neighbors knowledge. It's weird that you know that because that is not something I was aware of. Yeah, well that's something my mama told me when I was young, and it's stuck with me. Him and Rock Hutson there you go. Yeah, yeah, well go shozam.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 8: If you go back in time and like when that was on and be like, oh man, he he likes boys.
Speaker 7: People are like no, no, no, that that's when we had don't ask, don't I just people don't realize, and then when you find out, you're like, well no, I don't like it, okay anyway, So that's what I thought of because I just remember this picture of Jim.
Speaker 8: I can see the picture.
Speaker 6: He's sitting, you know, up, because he was a kind of a big guy sitting up and his hands clasped and like yes, proper, yes, like a real celebrity mugshot type of thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess, I guess I thought he looked.
Speaker 8: Very you know, sixties.
Speaker 7: Yeah, how tall would you guess Jim Nabors was because he was a bit of a monster on the screen, which can.
Speaker 6: Be deceiving because the average time is five eight. But so when someone's five nine or six feet, they look like monsters on TV. And sometimes they don't elevate character shoes or have them on platforms right to sell the character. So it is possible that maybe in that they just had him look taller, but that would seem like to make him look tall and slanky and nerdy, right, he would magic? Yeah, what do you think, Lindsey, I'll go with six three Okay, I'll go six feet.
Speaker 2: He was six to one, Okay, he split the difference. He was six to one.
Speaker 7: I thought he was a little bit taller than that, like six and a half. Yeah, and again, because you know, TV made him look so dull.
Speaker 9: He got married in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 6: Finally after all, right, yeah, near the end, because he died in seventeen.
Speaker 9: Yeah exactly to stan Stan right there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so thanks for that tidbit, by the way, that's good information.
Speaker 2: The uh.
Speaker 6: The part that's fascinating about the Gomer Pile character is how I don't know if there was a nerdy like a character like that on TV at all before him being nerdy and like the whipping boy of a show it was. He might have been the original whipping boy character. So for people don't know in shows, there is a formula to make a successful show, and there's always like a whipping boy scenario. Some of that takes all the grief, yes and friends, it was noticed ross yeah, and they did a good job of masking it wasn't so obvious.
Speaker 7: Okay, Okay, Well, because Jim Nabors started off on Andy Griffith's show correct as Gomer Pile, and then Gomer went off got his own show, that's when it's Gomer Pile USMC.
Speaker 2: And then that's when they.
Speaker 6: Brought in Goober gooberber Pile because Jim Nighbors was like, hey man, I run this bitch, yeah, and they were like get bent.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And both Goober and Gohmer were there for comic relief if I remember correctly, and Goober was played by a guy named George something another Okay, I'm trying to think of shows that came out, like because Andy Griffiths, they made the transition from Black and White to Collar.
Speaker 2: That's how old the show is.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was like nineteen sixty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I almost say before that.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to think of shows that came out at the time, so I can can kind of deduce who was also the comic relief for the Whipping Boy of other shows at that time.
Speaker 10: Thinking of Black and White, I love Lucy, leave it to beaber my three sons, Yes, and I love Lucy.
Speaker 9: I mean Lucy was the comic.
Speaker 6: Yeah, those are two different things. Whipping Boy is the person that gets all the attacks.
Speaker 9: Right, and to be fair, I mean she was. I mean her husband pretty much attacked her.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, but she was the star of the show.
Speaker 9: Correct.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's why I'm not like Ercle. I don't know though he was the one that was attacked. I don't know if he was the whipping Boy.
Speaker 7: Okay, So here's some shows that were on nineteen sixty that's the same time, Yeah, that Andy Griffith had started.
Speaker 2: So Star Trek we'll just start right there.
Speaker 7: Star Trek the original series, Who do you think would be the whipping Boy of that one?
Speaker 2: I think that's too serious. I don't think he's.
Speaker 9: Gonna say that was more of a drama, okay, So I don't think you know.
Speaker 8: Okay, So here he goes to some easy ones Batman with Adam West.
Speaker 7: Right, you could easily say Robin would be the whipping boy in that one, right, Yes, and no.
Speaker 10: I think that that was more of a you saw the pow and the bang, and that that was supposed to be like more of the comedy or the Joker or the Riddler.
Speaker 9: Okay, the villains were more of the comic relief, I guess.
Speaker 7: Also in here is the Beverly hillbilly. I would have to say the kid, right, which which one?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Jethro Jethrow, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would agree with you on that one. Okay.
Speaker 8: Bewitched was all there as well, but the husband.
Speaker 2: Darren, Yeah, okay, that's fair.
Speaker 9: Have I been watching TV.
Speaker 2: That my friend is on me TV and I watch it every day.
Speaker 7: I love watching the Andy Griffiths Show, all those Beverly Hillbillies. I even sit down and watch Gomer Pyle USMC.
Speaker 8: Somebody texting Gomer Pile wasn't a nerd, he was autistic.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Maybe you need to be brought up to speed. For for one, anybody who was a nerd was autistic. Yeah, we just labeled them nerds, every single one of them, right, or the characters in the movie The Nerds were nerds.
Speaker 9: Autists at least one of them was.
Speaker 2: A lot of them were their ability to hyper focus. Let's start with that.
Speaker 6: They're in They're not good being social, they're awkward social media. Huh, Hey, were nerds, they were autistic. Those things correlate. It isn't just to Gomer Pile.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe there's a different way to skin this guy.
Speaker 6: Famous comic relief characters, well again, whipping boy and comic relief are not the same, no, because a comic relief character can just come on and be funny and then leave.
Speaker 8: A whipping boy just takes all the attacks.
Speaker 9: Perfect example, this texture in Seinfeld.
Speaker 10: It was George correct was the whipping boy, but Seinfeld was the comic relief.
Speaker 8: Well it's a comedy, so everybody's trying to be funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well these are Okay.
Speaker 6: It's a hard category to search because I tried to do some history on a and the art type in that in TV shows is well known.
Speaker 8: But there's not nobody he's really done a list, but.
Speaker 9: Fresh Prince of bel Air Carleton would be your whipping boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, okay you think so, I would think uh uh DJ Jazzy Jeff.
Speaker 9: No, he wasn't in it enough. Okay, you know, he wasn't a main character.
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest.
Speaker 6: I'm not real good on my timeline on A Fresh Prince. I did watch the show, but I don't know when people came and leave. Now, if you want to talk about when the cousin came and visited on the Brady Bunch that I know, uh.
Speaker 9: The bell you have ale? Yeah, excuse me, screech.
Speaker 2: He's doing because you got an upsash.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that's an obvious one, right, Yea. The whole concept of this conversation was Gomer Pyle.
Speaker 8: Being the first.
Speaker 2: Was he the first? Yeah? I think he was.
Speaker 8: I would have to do some research on my older shows.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: Anyway, That's not what I wanted to talk about today starting the show. It just kind of went that way. The show thrives inside quest full disclosure. The company wants us to stop doing these they do. I'm just being honest.
Speaker 2: Good luck.
Speaker 8: They want us to come in and yucky to yuckity and then get out right.
Speaker 2: Can't change you. We are here's your script. Have a nice day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, pretty much? Uh, but sorry, I be around me. I'm autistic.
Speaker 2: Uh all right, some people would say, but whatever.
Speaker 6: Yeah, or NERD, I'm fine with you wanting to give me that label special. Uh, congratulations to my d he got qualified for See them All twenty twenty six. We are going to qualify people all morning long. See Them All twenty twenty six is a chance for you to go to every concert KMOD is a part of including VIP Week in Rockklahoma tickets and it's all brought to you by Miller Line. You have to listen and hear the cue and get qualified. That's the only way for you to participate in this and you can only do it with us. Make sure you're listening every hour to get qualified for See Them All twenty twenty six. Let's go ahead and do news quickies. These are stories you may have missed in the news.
Speaker 2: It's time for news quakies. World news, local news and news that just makes you say.
Speaker 7: What the Here's Corbyn, Gimbe and Lindsay with what's going on News Quakies from The Big Mad Morning Show in ninety seven five.
Speaker 10: Cops say manhad eleven year old hold the flashlight during robbery. This happened in Pennsylvania last week. On Wednesday, they've arrested forty one year old James Harkless dat Cellis for allegedly breaking into an office building and apparently it was also bringing your kid to workday, because the suspect allegedly brought along his girlfriend's eleven year old daughter to lend a hand. According to investigators, the girl was instructed to hold the flashlight while James removed copper wiring from the building.
Speaker 2: Hold it over, Here's exactly over. God, damn it, you're doing it wrong.
Speaker 9: So many memories.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Dad, I'm holding it. Oh fuck.
Speaker 3: What did you say?
Speaker 10: So now this cat is looking at a slew of charges including breaking and entering, theft, and child and endangerment just to name a few.
Speaker 9: Call him stepdad of the year.
Speaker 8: He's trying to teach the kid a trade at a young age.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is how you remove cut for wiring and sell it for money.
Speaker 7: Dude hospitalized after injecting seemen into his arm to relieve pain.
Speaker 8: Is it hein already.
Speaker 7: All right, So there's an unidentified thirty three year old man out there, which, honestly, if I was this guy, I wouldn't want to be identified either. Uh So, I guess see, that's a back pain for like a year and a half, and instead of going to the doctor, he decided to try to.
Speaker 2: Treat it himself.
Speaker 7: Now, didn't use Iveryprofriend, didn't use THC, didn't use cocaine. He used semen that he would inject into.
Speaker 8: His lower forearm.
Speaker 2: Well, after a while, he's like, well, this isn't working.
Speaker 7: So he goes to finally see a doctor and the doctor's like, wow, it's quite the arm he got there anyhow, So he told the doctor that he had been injecting semen into his arm as a do it yourself remedy for the pain, and that he'd been doing it for a year and a half.
Speaker 2: Well, the dude was finally admitted into.
Speaker 7: The hospital and treated for a bacterial infection that developed as a result.
Speaker 8: I'm so curious of how he did this. Well, I bet you it starts with the dirty magazine, right.
Speaker 6: Did he lean over and put his arm down or did he collect Like I'm just I don't understand.
Speaker 7: You know, it's I imagine it's let's get the goods and then we'll take a syringe and then you know, draw it up like you're drawing heroin or something like that, and then.
Speaker 2: Right right into your arm.
Speaker 6: I don't know how one gets to that point, though, is what boggles me. I think I think it's more of like sometimes we get feedback on how to take care of things. Yeah, and now there's a joke going around break flought. But I don't know if people people do think stuff like that works. And to me, I don't know if there's a giant jump from those and what this article is about. You believe what you believe. Some people believe burying the dish rag in the backyard works. You just believe it because it's what you've always done.
Speaker 8: My guess it was probably one of his tweaker friends that was like, you know what, I had some pain.
Speaker 2: It's just messing with him. He's like, well, how'd you get rid of it? Well, I injected seemen into my He.
Speaker 9: Was listening to the sugar Hill game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Judge in trouble for having sex in the workplace. This story is so good. It's so good. So this happens in Atlanta where a judge is in trouble. So Judge Eleanor Ross and apparently the deputy police chief, we're having sex.
Speaker 8: In her chambers. And I mean that literally and physically.
Speaker 6: This was an extra marital affair because they're both married and it's been going on for two years. The Judicial Conference Committee on Judicial Conduct and Disability has reviewed and decided that she should be suspended. Do you think she apparently lied to investigators and she's in trouble for disrupting court staff. They warned that this could have led to extortion or blackmail or persuaded a case, and she has proceeded over high profile I object, may I approach the bench objection overruled. Court clerks reported that they could hear kissing and moaning coming from the judge's chambers. They are all the They were apparently with an earshot of the law clerks and so they heard everything. The cop has now changed his LinkedIn, has a passion to has a passion for analytics and computer technology instead of being a police officer.
Speaker 8: There's so much going on, and an odd twist.
Speaker 6: If you know who the Chrislies are, This judge is the one that sentence Todd chrisly and he is now going she was corrupt. She couldn't even focus on our case correctly because she was too busy clapping quote unquote clapping dim.
Speaker 8: Cheeks in her chambers.
Speaker 2: Get it, Get it?
Speaker 8: Can you imagine?
Speaker 6: Like now, I've known that people have had sex in the in the workplace, and and but I've never heard the moaning No.
Speaker 8: It's always like I hear it from the person like any man, you won't believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Typically people when they're doing that in a place they should and they try to keep it quiet, but not her.
Speaker 6: She's like, f right, I'm the judge dream and he's like, I'm banging a judge. I am the gavel now right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Oh, so many funny one liners. And then it comes out to your family.
Speaker 2: Ah gosh.
Speaker 8: I think that's the part that people that have affairs never think about.
Speaker 6: They never think think and that's why people think it's such a narcissistic thing, right that they never think about what their family members will feel or what their kids will eventually hear.
Speaker 9: I don't think they will ever get caught.
Speaker 6: They think they won't, right, maybe or the drug is just so good. I mean, typically it's the guy who's like, oh yeah, I'll move the couch. Yeah, and the woman's like, oh okay, oh piece, this is good attention.
Speaker 2: This time it was both of them, right right.
Speaker 8: Ah gosh.
Speaker 6: Or was one of those like reverse dom things where you know, you hear about zeos have dominatrix because they just need to be punished. Yeah, they need to feel some sort of rebuttal to them. And so maybe she was so constantly being you know, judction, you're going to jail whatever that she needed to you know, take a take it to the poundtown.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean people get worked up over the silliest things. That's possible. Still, though, come on, judge, come on chief. And here's the other part.
Speaker 6: I never understand about somebody in a high profile position like this.
Speaker 2: Just ask your partner if it's okay to bang the judge.
Speaker 6: No no, no, no, no, Like, if you're the judge and you need that thing, have your partner come up to the office, right, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have them do it. Yeah, for sure, that way, there's there's no trouble there.
Speaker 9: Well, he was busy, you know, raising their children.
Speaker 7: Right while she's off stripping the chief right, because she's not. She should be a stay at home mom and not a judge. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: Why not get a CD hotel then man as opposed to your chambers.
Speaker 7: But I guess it's that you know what if we get got, you know that rush of you know, getting caught well, and it's two.
Speaker 8: People, two people of that have a lot to risk not having that thought.
Speaker 2: Exactly, which is crazy. Neither one of them is like, hey, we shouldn't do this here, and.
Speaker 6: You did, she didn't she or he didn't have a friend going you you the guy totally told said something. And I'm pretty confident the woman because you all love to talk about your sex life. Guys don't love doing that, right, Nope, not like women, not library.
Speaker 9: But depending on who it is.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but bring the fact that they are both married. They may have been hush hush about it.
Speaker 2: Yea, that is true. I can see that. Yeah, I'm not hush hush enough because she kept your mouth wide open.
Speaker 8: They huff, All right, we got to take a break.
Speaker 2: We'll be back. You're listening to the Big Mad Morning shows.
Speaker 6: Her top five songs, Top five songs from musicians that were in the Military from listener Private Pile.
Speaker 8: Good morning Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 10: With America celebrating it's two hundred and fiftieth anniversary, we want to give you the ultimate American getaway. We want you to visit the state cities, landmarks and national parks that make our country amazing. So listen for your chance to win twenty five hundred dollars. Your shot is coming up at eight o'clock this morning. You'll hear a keyword and when you do, enter it. Set kmody dot com or on the free iHeartRadio app under the contest tab and when you hear it again, enter that word and that's your chance at twenty five hundred dollars, your share of two hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 9: Dollars that we are giving away. All right, good luck.
Speaker 8: Good morning, gim pee, how good morning Corman.
Speaker 7: I want you to join me for Rock the River coming up this month June twenty fifth through the twenty eighth down a Sparrowhawk Campgrounds. We float, we party, we can't. We rock our faces off, saving able and a buttload more. You want your full details, your full lineup and how to get your tickets, Well that's simple just go on Facebook and that's Facebook dot com, slash Rock the River, that's r A w.
Speaker 11: Uk Lenzen Linzen Linsen, Linzen l and d SC why Lindsay, Lindsay.
Speaker 12: Lindsay n d sby Menncy.
Speaker 9: Boogie Boogie Dy Boogie y.
Speaker 10: So it was about a year ago when I was Me and my family were really excited to get the experience to host a foreign exchange student, Moses from Australia, and over the weekend Moses went back to Australia. Our time with him, yes, and when he before he got to America. We were super excited about the experience. And if you noticed, I didn't really talk much about Moses on the air, and that was primarily because the experience wasn't as great as I hoped it would be. I did vent a little bit about it to Corbin off the air sometimes we had our I had my moments with him, and I talked to him about it. So at first, when Moses at first got here, I showed him a lot of grace because you know, he's in a very new place.
Speaker 7: Obviously, what were you expecting, like, tell him, let's start with that. What were you expecting to happen.
Speaker 10: When the when the opportunity presented itself, I told my husband about it because he was an exchange student. He did this same type of program in in school. He went to Denmark and he absolutely loved it and and you know, he was vetted for it, like you have to audition basically send a video and write an essay and all of this, and he loved the experience. And his family hosted exchange students over periods of time and they loved it.
Speaker 9: And so what we were expecting was.
Speaker 10: The idea was that we would bond with Moses and you know, keep in touch with him forever. Growing up. I remember our neighbors hosted exchange students and they stayed in touch with them throughout the years and went to their weddings as they grew up. I mean, just stayed close with their families. It was amazing, and they visited them. I think they he had exchange students from Spain and also I think Denmark. And yeah, so anyway, that's what we were expecting. Another child, Yeah, basically, yeah, a fourth son, if you will. And Moses' dream was to come to America and play American football.
Speaker 9: That's what he wanted to do all.
Speaker 2: Right, because they only got like rugby down there, right.
Speaker 9: Correct, Yes, and that's what he played there, and he did get to do that.
Speaker 10: He played football, He got to fall in love with Cane's chicken, and he enjoyed turkey tetrazini.
Speaker 1: And for.
Speaker 10: About three months out of the year, his mom and I stayed pretty close talking over the WhatsApp, and then that kind of slowed down, and then Moses just he didn't really bond with my kids. He didn't really bond with us. Sometimes he would want to go to the lake and go fishing. He enjoyed that, and I just kind of felt like he was just here and used the house as his hotel room kind of.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So when you say as a hotel room, you think like he was just being a tourist.
Speaker 9: Yeah, pretty much, that's yeah. He would come down, he did play.
Speaker 10: If he did learn some good card games, he would he would play board games or card games with us, and that was pretty much about it. Sometimes he would watch a movie with us once in a while, but other than that, it was he'd stay in his room and come down and have meals at meal time, and then it was head back upstairs.
Speaker 2: Wasn't he like seventeen or something like that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he turned eighteen in Janius liberated his birthday.
Speaker 2: All right. So he is at that age where a lot of kids, how old you're old?
Speaker 7: He's sixteen right almost you'll be sixteen. It's at that age where it's like I want to do my own thing. Parents suck and even though you're not really his parents, you know, you're adult figures, right, and it's like, I don't want anything to do with these guys.
Speaker 2: I just want to hang out. I want to do my own thing, to eat and go have fun, go to bed. Yeah, I have fun, describe go have fun whatever.
Speaker 7: Have fun for him is for a seventeen eighteen year old boy at that time. You know that what Corbyn helped me out here, seventeen eighteen years old, what's fun going and hanging out with your friends from school.
Speaker 8: Not hanging out with your parents, not anything but your parents.
Speaker 7: Absolutely driving around, maybe doing illegal drugs. You know, we go into concerts, you know, stuff like that. You know, not like he said, not hanging out with your parents or your parental figures. So I don't think he had. I don't think it's not that he liked you or didn't like it there. He was just at that age, you know, and that sucks that you got somebody at that age because it's like, well, we can't have fun because you're just a nonruly, asshole teenager.
Speaker 10: Well, in the program though, you know, the teenagers, the other teenagers were going places with the kids and making friends.
Speaker 9: And he did make friends, he just didn't never hung out with them.
Speaker 8: Right when you say in the program, was that in the brochures that they gave you, No, no, no.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no, no no no. There was a lot of kids in this particular program, like at.
Speaker 2: Union High School.
Speaker 10: Yeah, okay, and surrounding schools because they all it's one big program that you get exchange students from and go to different schools, and you have groups that.
Speaker 9: You talk to the other parents and you find out how it's kind of like.
Speaker 10: Your little support group, your little village, if you will, and you talk to the parents to see how their exchange students are doing.
Speaker 9: And it seemed like.
Speaker 10: They were, you know, doing things with them and going places and having a good time and making friends.
Speaker 9: But it just seemed like he was very uninvolved.
Speaker 7: Well I hate to be that person, but from what I know of people, they don't when when they're in groups like that, we all have something in common like that, you know, I don't want to look bad. I don't want to say, well, my foreign exchange student sucks, he doesn't want to do anything. I want everybody to believe that it's all puppy dogs and rainbows over here. So I am going to go out on a lemon and say, maybe a bunch of them, some of them, maybe all of them, who knows, are just telling you what you want to hear to, you know, make themselves look better, right, not exactly being forthcoming with the truth of well this guy sucks or this gal is a total sea you next Tuesday, you know, hard to handle kind of kids, whatever, you know, right, I mean, And it's possible that everybody you were right, Maybe they were all having a good time, and maybe it was puppy dogs and rainbows for everybody, and maybe you were the only one that got.
Speaker 2: A got a lemon.
Speaker 7: I just I know how people are and how people would just kind of, you know, say whatever to make them because they don't want to look bad.
Speaker 2: Right. Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 9: Absolutely?
Speaker 8: Do you remember what I told you?
Speaker 6: In the beginning of all this, Yeah, I said, don't do it, Yeah, because you have unrealistic expectations.
Speaker 8: Sure, there's no guarantees.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you can have a kid who maybe maybe he did do all those things that you wanted him to do and he never did them at home. Yeah, it's very just not at the temperature a percentage you want.
Speaker 2: It right, right, So.
Speaker 10: Someone asked what happened to his mom, Well, his mom got uh a boyfriend, ha ha ha yeah ha ha, Hey.
Speaker 2: Juniors out of town. Mama gonna get some ass.
Speaker 9: Yeah, maybe some mom got a boyfriend.
Speaker 10: I was, it was.
Speaker 9: I mean, when I talked to her before Moses got here.
Speaker 10: She had said she had said, Oh, he's gonna love having the younger siblings around because he has younger brothers and older brothers, and so you know, he'll love being in that position because all he has is brothers. You would love be nice being in a family with all boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would like to think that, right, Yeah, but you got to understand that these are foreigners to him.
Speaker 7: These are not his family, right right. These are just strangers that he's forced to get to live with. And at a seventeen eighteen year old.
Speaker 2: You know, you're like, you gotta hang out with this goddamn family that I'm forced to live with because my mom.
Speaker 9: But that's what you sign up for.
Speaker 2: Did he sign up or was his mom sign him up?
Speaker 9: Well, I mean you do have to you do have to want to do the program, do you do you?
Speaker 2: Because here's when you are.
Speaker 10: Interviewed, yes, by the company, and you can't just sign your kid up and send them off.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 7: No, But if your mama, if your mama really wants you to do this for whatever reason, be it get the hell out of my house for a year, or I think it'll be a good experience for you, and you don't want to disappoint your mom, you're going to go ahead and swallow that as sandwich and be like, all right, fine, I'll go.
Speaker 2: I'll go to make mama happy.
Speaker 9: And that very well could have been.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to.
Speaker 7: Be negative guy here, honestly, it's just you got to think realistically, you know, the reality of things, and from all different kinds of angles, and that's just kind of maybe that's just where my mind goes.
Speaker 9: So he did like to go shopping, So we went shopping a lot.
Speaker 10: He did enjoy when we would go, because you know, we spend a lot of time with friends of ours and who have big families as well, and especially around holidays like Christmas, Thanksgiving, they would lest their hearts. They made a bunch of Australian dishes for him to make him feel more comfortable. He loved that, sure, and it gave him a piece of home. And at Christmas everyone bought him gifts like clothes he liked, He loved ou. He was a big forty when it came to the NFL, he loved the forty nine ers, so he got NFL forty nine ers hoodies. People always went out of their way to make him feel comfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was, yes, absolutely, No, he's still an asshole. Good but good team.
Speaker 9: I don't think kid, No, he wasn't.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 10: He was polite like he yeah, And and my feeling shifted at the end on Saturday when we before we left, his communication was off And I'm not going to fault him for that because he is he is a kid. And he asked us, hey, can I take the family out to dinner before I go home as a token of my appreciation, And so we did that and we had a lovely day. We went to funny enough outback steakhouse. Yeah, and I said to it, I said, do they have outback steakhouses in Australia And he said, yeah, we do, but the money was completely different, completely different.
Speaker 9: But he had never had primary before and he enjoyed that. Again.
Speaker 10: We had a lovely meal and he kept saying, I can't tell you guys enough how much I appreciated my time here.
Speaker 9: It was amazing.
Speaker 6: Isn't that crazy that you didn't think it was great? And to him it was amazing. Yes, and like you gave him everything he needed.
Speaker 10: Yes, And he said, to be honest with you, I don't want to go home. I would much rather stay here a little bit longer if I could. And I was blown away by that, and he was like, I know, my art. It took up me a while to get there, or took us a while to get there, but I think we finally did. I was blown away. I had no idea how he felt about us. I thought he couldn't wait to get back. So when we did finally get to the airport and everything, it was it was sad seeing him go. Now, Yeah, it was because the communication was just not there I here all this time.
Speaker 9: I thought, man, he's just we're just a hotel room. Basically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got like to him being seventeen.
Speaker 9: And yeah, possibly, I don't think really, not a lot of peo.
Speaker 2: At least, I wasn't very communicative, communicative with let folks at that age.
Speaker 6: Oh and maybe you did this to fill your bucket and not his. True what do you mean, like you did this whole experience for your fulfillment, not his.
Speaker 9: I don't know. I mean it was a fun experience. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Would you do it again? Would you host another foreign kid?
Speaker 9: Probably not knowing now, but I mean it's expensive, it's it's.
Speaker 2: Very especially a boy that big. I only seen him one time. That was a massive dude. Well, and he.
Speaker 9: He came and he was a he was a five X when he got here, and he left a three X.
Speaker 2: Did you.
Speaker 9: Wait?
Speaker 10: He was very active while he was here. So I think it did really well for him. But I will say last night we were cleaning out his room and.
Speaker 9: I had asked him over the weekend. I said, hey, is do you need help packing? And he said no.
Speaker 10: I said, well, you know, you have accumulated a lot of clothes and a lot of things while you've been here in the year. I said, do you want me to ship anything back to Australia for you?
Speaker 9: And he said no.
Speaker 10: He said, you know, there's things that I came with, some clothes, and when I go back to Australia, it's going to be winter, so I think a lot of my old summer clothes I'll probably end up throwing away and they're worn and torn. I said, fair enough, Okay, Well, last night I was cleaning out his area and I'm going through. He left a laundry basket full of clothes and I'm going through it, and every single item, not just the worn out stuff, but everything that we purchased for him in three x the size that he was leaving in was there.
Speaker 2: He didn't give a good goddamn about what you gave him.
Speaker 9: What did the forty nine ers hoodie? Oklahoma? Yeah, nice Oklahoma clothes? You took it personally, brand new stuff, even with the tags.
Speaker 8: On the pendulum swung the other way.
Speaker 10: Stuff that he stuff that he picked out. And I thought, wait a minute, that it was kind of a slap in the face. I can see you feel, Yes, it was just crumbled.
Speaker 6: He's a kid, as you've said over and over, and he's going back to his normal life and to his mom and he doesn't want to make her feel I mean, there could be a thousand things going on.
Speaker 10: So he he ended up texting me last night and he had said thank you again for everything, and oh, the one heartbreaking thing was in the basket was the cross necklace that I bought him for Christmas, and it was engraved with his favorite scripture on it.
Speaker 9: And I was like, oh, that's a slap in the face.
Speaker 7: Did he ask you to mail his stuff to him? I accidentally forgot all my jibe that you got me.
Speaker 2: So I.
Speaker 10: Messaged him and I said, hey, I go. You would actually left a lot of stuff behind. Are you sure you don't want me to mail it to you? And he said no, The clothes and things that I left behind were all trash.
Speaker 8: It doesn't again, no, no, no, I said, are you sure?
Speaker 2: Tags on, yeah, you're.
Speaker 6: Taking it personal. Maybe he doesn't know all the things he left. He could have forgotten a bunch of stuff. And you may be right, but also it isn't this or that. Most of the time it's an and or right. So it is entirely possible. He doesn't know he left these things.
Speaker 9: I could take pictures of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think. I think I see where you're coming from. I really do.
Speaker 6: People are texting in and they're exactly right. Sounds like you got more out of this seventeen year old than most people do, which is pretty much what Gimpie's been saying. Yeah, so I think you're being extremely hard on him. I've told you that before, because it isn't nefarious. He's a kid.
Speaker 2: But you can't fault her for taking it personally, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: It's yeah, I can because she set that expectation.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but but we were told to set expectations when they come into our home, and we did.
Speaker 6: We know, your personal belief expectations, not expectations for him, not trying to set his life up, your feelings and expectations.
Speaker 7: Sure, I feel the same way you did, Lindsay. If I spend all this time and energy and money, especially on the gifts and the clothes and stuff, and it got left behind, yeah, and then you get the message back.
Speaker 8: It says that's all trash. And you had said that the brand new stuff with tag still on it, And.
Speaker 10: When you're at the store, telling me like I like that one, yeah, and you pick it out and I purchase it for you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because that's money that could have been spent elsewhere, exactly right, and then you get told as trash. I could see why you feel the way you do and where your heart is right now, I'd probably feel the exact same way because it's like that ungrateful son of a bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean, And it sucks. I hate that for you, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 6: That's all she wanted to get people. She wanted sympathy for her feelings.
Speaker 2: Well, you're not alone in this. Yeah, I appreciate it.
Speaker 7: I'm sure there's other foreign exchange student hosts that feel.
Speaker 2: The same way.
Speaker 6: It's quite common. That's why I told you not to do it. There's no guarantee it's a match. There's no guarantee you buy clothes and you do all the right things, which I believe you did, it's gonna go great to your expectations.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Tex says, maybe he pulled the old yeller. Better to leave it and not remember and head back to your mom and her new boyfriend, Steve. Right, what what if let me paint a snara?
Speaker 6: What if he had such a good time and it meant so much to him, he couldn't handle having those memories.
Speaker 10: Impossible, That's very possible. He did say he's going to come back this fall for a visit.
Speaker 8: Because people say a lot of things.
Speaker 9: He has a family member that comes every single.
Speaker 8: Year, probably more than that.
Speaker 9: But there, there you go. That was our update on the exchange students.
Speaker 11: Linsy Linsen, Linsen, Linzen, l n d s Why Lindsay, Lindsay.
Speaker 12: Lindsay and the shy Linncy Boogie Boogie de Boogie d.
Speaker 2: Of the big morning shows.
Speaker 6: We got tickets to see Staining see there Hohove a stink and Hinder That shows October sixteenth at the Bok Center. Get your tickets bokcenter dot com. And uh, it's Wednesday, So pick the flip. Current record is, well, you.
Speaker 2: Have seven and I have seven and Lindsey has six.
Speaker 8: Last week's winner that would be you.
Speaker 6: So Lindsey and Gimpy are your choices eight three three four six O kmo D eight three three four six O KMOD call up to decide who's going to be your clue giver.
Speaker 8: Whoever gets the most right is winning those tickets.
Speaker 2: For the show.
Speaker 6: Good morning, you're on the air. What is your name, Mike, Mike, who would you like to give clues? Lindsay or Gimpy?
Speaker 2: Uh, Gimpy, Gimpy.
Speaker 6: It is sixty seconds are on the clock. Timers starts after the first clue.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 7: All right, Mike, this is Chevy Chase, and it's that movie that happens around the holidays.
Speaker 2: What is that National Lampoons? Yes, what's the whole thing?
Speaker 8: Christmas?
Speaker 2: You got it, National lampoo Christmas.
Speaker 7: We've already figured that there, Mike. Okay, So if go what's a what kind of house does a rich person live in? It's reuly big, has a lot of bedrooms and bathrooms. You call it a wood okay. And if ghosts okay, and if ghosts.
Speaker 2: Live there, it would be what you go?
Speaker 7: You got it right, double pointer. This is Ryan Reynolds when he goes to college. Okay, this is the first part. No, no, this is the first part of that. I live in a blank down by the river. There you go, and then girls gone blank.
Speaker 2: Wild. Now put it on there you go?
Speaker 7: Uh to say the whole thing because the same thing as the Christmas Vacation Company.
Speaker 8: God damn it, we'll give it to him. All right, that's three, is what I got said?
Speaker 2: Double pointer? Okay, four?
Speaker 6: All right, tang on the line, budd, let's see if that's enough. All right, good morning, you're on the air. What is your name, Sean, John, You and Lindsey have to beat four?
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 9: All right, here we go, Sean.
Speaker 10: This is the latest Michael B. Jordan vampire movie just won a bunch of awards. If you're not a saint, you're a yes plural yes, blank, phone home the Little Alien.
Speaker 9: Yes, huh this is blank. Can never say die here you guys.
Speaker 10: Steven Spielberg movie kids looking for One Eyed Willie's Treasure.
Speaker 9: This okay, this was they had. Uh no, this is an eighties movie.
Speaker 10: They were a bunch of kids and they went on their bikes and they were looking for one eyed willis Bury Trevor on a pirate ship and they yes, this is this new one is it's in theaters right now.
Speaker 9: It's a spoof of of a bunch of horror films.
Speaker 2: Time time time.
Speaker 7: I'm so sorry you did not win, Mandy, because.
Speaker 6: My congratulations you got those tickets. You're gonna go see staying see there, who was Stink and Hinder? That shows October sixteenth at the Bok Center. Everyone else, buy your tickets bok Center dot com. You my friend, though, come to hang on the line and talk to Gimpia on indeed passat of time on that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, got to know that movie.
Speaker 2: No you don't. It's almost fifty years old. I could hear in his voice.
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, this is a This is a movie that stars the Wigan's brothers.
Speaker 7: Okay, and the most recent one was like the guy knocks on the door and they're like, we're here to party and do some half gay stuff, and the other way his brother comes out and say why they got to be half gay? Let me use my scroll hand. That's another one of those versions. Yeah, it's a spoof of screen essentially and other various horflix Like she had said, scary, the naked gun of scary movements, the naked gun of movies that are horror movies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can't say movie, Yeah, scary movie. The one that he got his right at the end, lendsy so he got it, so all right. The record now puts me to lead with eight, It keeps you with seven and keeps her with six.
Speaker 2: More of The Big Man Morning Show is next.
Speaker 8: Let's see what Kimpie has in his four x four una.
Speaker 2: As all On says here that Trump.
Speaker 8: Signs a scaled back AI Executive Order.
Speaker 7: Old President Trump is signing a revised version of an executive order aimed at addressing the cybersecurity threats of artificial intelligence. The order was signed privately, and according to reports, it features less advanced government scrutiny. Under the scaled back version of the order, AI companies will be asked to submit their new models to a voluntary government review thirty days before releasing them to the public, while in an earlier draft of the document called for a voluntary review as much as ninety days in advance.
Speaker 2: The signing comes.
Speaker 7: After Trump reportedly participated in a small, high level meeting at the White House Monday regard the order.
Speaker 8: I have the minutes from that meeting.
Speaker 2: Ayah, sir, You're not gonna do that, okay.
Speaker 7: Who drastically reduces suspected ebola cases in the Congo. The World Health Organization or WHO, is sharing new figures related to the number of suspected ebola ebola cases in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. According to WHO, spokesman Christian Lynn Meyer, there are one hundred and sixteen suspected cases, three hundred and twenty one confirmed cases, and forty eight confirmed deaths.
Speaker 8: The latest figure were figures were shared at a.
Speaker 7: Hybrid press briefing yesterday after initial estimates tallied nearly one thousand suspected cases. When asked about the discrepancy in the figures, old Christians said they've been cleared out and have either other diseases or just have fevers or nothing else, just have fevers.
Speaker 2: It's all starts as just a fever. Next thing, you know, you got imbola? What else we got here?
Speaker 8: The twenty twenty six iHeart Musical Festival.
Speaker 2: Lineup has been announced.
Speaker 7: K pop titans BTS and rapper Cardi B are set the headline the massive two night event in Las Vegas t Mobile Arena this September. The genre blending roster also features Snoop I'll Do Anything for Money Dog, Lanny Wilson.
Speaker 2: Benson Boone. Tickets officially go on sale to the general public on the twelfth of June. But you can make it to Vega. You can't make it to Vegas.
Speaker 7: The entire festival will stream live on Disney Plus Hulu, and lastly here Crosstown Learning Center set for this month's basketball game fundraiser. The nonprofit Crosstown Learning Center is hosting its first ever Crosstown Classic Basketball Game. It's all to help keep children as childcare as affordable as possible.
Speaker 2: For their families.
Speaker 7: Students all over Tulsa were chosen to compete and show off their skills, all while.
Speaker 2: Supporting a bigger cause. The funds will be going straight towards Crosstown Learning Center's tuition assistance program.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn, and our iHeartRadio Music Festival is happening in Vegas and you can get qualified to win tickets for that, which is happening on September eighteenth and nineteenth in Vegas, and your queue for that.
Speaker 9: Is going to be happening at nine o'clock this morning.
Speaker 10: And I was just thinking about the last time I saw the Goo Goo Dolls live, and that was over twenty years ago, and they will be performing at the iHeart Music Festival, So good luck again.
Speaker 9: That Q to Call will be at nine o'clock this morning.
Speaker 8: Good morning Gimpie A, Good morning Corbin.
Speaker 7: You want to go see the freaks on parade. I'm talking Zombie and manson THEO and an orgy, No just one orgy, the band orgy. I wanna hook you up, man, I'm gonna give you airfare, hotel, ground transportation, two premium tickets, not two subpar tickets.
Speaker 2: Also gets you a chance to meet and greet with Zombie himself. How do you do that? Click on the contest, tap right there on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 6: All right, time for filling the blank news. I'll read part of a headline. You got to guess what the blank part should be. The first one I have here is funeral fiasco. Blank in coffin, funeral fiasco, blank in coffin.
Speaker 9: Funeral fiasco.
Speaker 10: Blank ends, ends, begins, begins, begins, begins.
Speaker 9: I like that begins in the coffin.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like the dead body just stood straight up like they do sometimes see in the movies, and like everybody freaks out and they're like, oh.
Speaker 2: No, man, that's coming background the.
Speaker 7: Den, and like everybody runs around and bumps into each other and can't get up the door fast enough.
Speaker 9: Yeah, or the body falls out of the coffin.
Speaker 6: A New York City family wants answers about what happened to their beloved father's body. Eighty four year old Jose Daniel Diez Felipe died recently. When his family arrived at his Washington Heights wake last week.
Speaker 8: Let me phrase that, I should have paused.
Speaker 6: Died recently, and when his family arrived at his Washington Heights wake last Thursday to say their final goodbyes, they encountered a stranger in his coffin. It was a funeral fiasco, with the Ortiz funeral home insisting for hours that the unknown person was in fact their father.
Speaker 8: Oof.
Speaker 6: The funeral home said the mix up was caused by getting two bodies with similar names. They all look the same at the same time.
Speaker 2: I'm a racist.
Speaker 6: The only way that that is acceptable is if two Jose Diez were in the funeral home at the same time. Our hoot Jose felipees. That's the only way that that's not even acceptable. But you can kind of go all right, Cotag's all looks the same. Man builds AI get guided laser defense system and wipes out blank in his home. Man builds AI guided laser defense system and wipes out blank in his home.
Speaker 9: Wipes out.
Speaker 10: The family dog wipes out the kitchen, wipes out entire.
Speaker 2: Room, wipes out the tv Okay circuit breakers Yes, AI laser guidance sharks.
Speaker 6: A computer vision specialist named Stephen Chang spent four months building what he calls the Ultimate mosquito Killer, and it works.
Speaker 2: Once running.
Speaker 6: It detects, identifies, tracks, and fires a laser at mosquitos in real time using an automated closed loop requiring zero human input.
Speaker 9: I want that.
Speaker 6: Version two point zero with chain announced last week, added harmonic drives, upgraded servo motors, and other nerd things you don't need to hear.
Speaker 2: I wonder if that's good for just skeaters. Can we do it for flies? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean I think that would be pretty awesome, except when it, like the fly lands on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sucks. But what happens when the skeeter lands on you?
Speaker 6: Unless it's like the salt gun, Yeah, where it does damage but doesn't hurt you. You're not getting your health bar above your head.
Speaker 2: Also, does this guy live at a swamp? How bad are the mosquitos at his house?
Speaker 8: Maybe doesn't have screens?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think they're bad everywhere.
Speaker 6: Blank blamed for thousands of dollars in damages to cars.
Speaker 13: Baboonworkers, teenagers, teenage twerkers, dog lightning, kangaroo, aliens.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's aliens, but.
Speaker 6: Gold a neighborhood in Scotland, has been terrorized for months by a single escaped pet parakeet with extremely specific obsession the rubber seals on car windows. The bright green ring necked parakeet has been flying around the area since February and is a developed bit of a habit of landing on cars and methodically tear.
Speaker 2: Gets you choked up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Afelia feels that for the seals, Yeah, and developed a habit of landing on cars and methodically tearing out chunks of rubber from door window seals and windshield wiper fittings. One resident is rumored to have spent over one thousand dollars on repairs, with some neighbors having started draping tarp over their cars when parked, to which I say, pellet gunyah.
Speaker 7: Right, got to take care of it or a AI powered laser guidance laser beam.
Speaker 8: How much effort would you put in to catch the paracute?
Speaker 2: None?
Speaker 8: You just let it continue to do damage to your car?
Speaker 2: Is not me?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Can't you call it the uh.
Speaker 8: The parrot patrol?
Speaker 9: No, well, animal control.
Speaker 8: I don't know if they have that in Scotland.
Speaker 6: And I feel completely justified if your animals doing damage to my property that I can take care of the problem.
Speaker 9: Somebody surely has to have a bird dog.
Speaker 2: I can catch this bird the shoes.
Speaker 7: Bird dog shoes. I never heard of those on social media all the time. Okay, I've never heard of a bird dog black lab, yellow lad that retrieves shot at birds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, cat or a cat? Yess what I mean?
Speaker 6: Cops ask woman who blanked I'm sorry cop. Cops ask woman who sprayed lighter fluid on someone if she was planning to kill them, and she said blank.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 6: Cops asked women who sprayed lighter fluid on someone if she was planning to kill them, and she said blank.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you think?
Speaker 9: She said, go ahead make my day of course, offer. I was only fooling. It's joke, she said, got a cigarette bite me, She said, you're on pranked punked.
Speaker 8: A Toledo woman named Amanda. Yeah, I'm not crazy.
Speaker 6: McClure was arrested after attacking someone's brain lighter fluid on them while holding a lighter and responding maybe.
Speaker 8: When the police intervened.
Speaker 6: Uh when the police asked if she was trying to kill the victim, earning her a felonious assault charge in one hundred thousand dollars bond. Meanwhile, and another city, what started as car smashing vandalism call escalated into a multi hour swat standoff when the suspect barricaded himself inside an apartment, only emerging naked after tear gas was deployed, at which point he was hit with a less lethal round and surrendered without incident. You don't even have to hit him with less lethal just aiming the general direction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, no, no no. Can you imagine getting tased in your bear doll though now, no try it. You could leave that last part blank after in and I'd be like, no, h.
Speaker 6: The Black Crows blank in Tampa Bomb, The Black Crows blank in Tampa's fantastic video.
Speaker 2: The Black Crows trip pooped. They might have You don't know, somebody's gotta go.
Speaker 7: The Black Crows perform, perform, stayed, stayed, the night, They had sushi.
Speaker 2: Puked, The Black Crows got Boom.
Speaker 6: Sunday night, the Black Crows in Tampa brought out a different kind of bird, Boo birds. After the band performed soul singing, an image of the band's crow character dressed as Uncle Sam popped up on the screen, which led to a chant of USA from the audience. Just as the band started getting ready to play she Talks to Angels, Chris Robinson told the crowd thanks for the geography lesson. When people kept chanting, he added, I don't know what you have to be so proud of right now. Many in the crowd started booing and then started leaving the show. TMZ got video of the incident, and in it, Robinson told the audience, for those of you booing us, some of us are not afraid, and we most surely are not ignorant.
Speaker 2: The Crows continued to tour.
Speaker 8: Throughout Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just performed.
Speaker 6: On Hold on your own people roll. You only have that attitude when it goes against your feelings. When they're supporting your ideology, you're all for it. Maybe you don't make the statement.
Speaker 8: Of shut up and dribble.
Speaker 9: No, I want less talking more rockin when I'm at a concert.
Speaker 6: Soundgarden thought Cornell's suicide was blank. Soundgarden thought cornell suicide was blank, My.
Speaker 9: God, murder, cover up, a hoax?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that. Yeah. Chris Cornell's suicide.
Speaker 9: Was a prank, yes, which was a cover up too late.
Speaker 6: Kim Tale writes in his new memoir A Screaming Life into the super Unknown with Soundgarden and Beyond that the band thought Chris Cornell's death was a hoax at first because they were already on their way to the next gig. File shared a chapter in the book called Like Suicide with Rolling Stone, where he writes that he, bassist Ben Shephard, and drummer Matt Cameron had all left Detroit in the early hours on the morning of May eighteenth, when the crew with the crew heading to Columbus, Ohio for Rock on the Range, they all writes that Cameron, who was on a different bus, called him and said, Kim, I'm reading a lot of weird crap on Facebook, on the Internet. Somebody posted rip Chris Cornell on my page. They owned. Cameron thought at first it was they were being pranked, and then they got confirmation that Cornell was dead. He writes, I didn't see it coming. The thing that hurts me the most is to be a close friend and a colleague and not have to read and not have to read things that perhaps in retrospect I should have read. It's hurtful. I feel like I let Chris down by not seeing the look in his eyes, or not hearing a tone in his voice, not being able to read it. But it's hard to read these things like that because you don't get a lot of chances at it. You can only look in retrospect and go op, there's the indicator. There was nothing that was on my radar that I could read at that time, and then I looked at the paper trail and it was like crap. The paper trail goes back to the beginning, A Screaming Life into the Supernome A Soundgarden and Beyond will be published on June ninth.
Speaker 2: So they still believe it's suicide. Huh. I'm just saying, what are you.
Speaker 7: Implying When you die from autoerotic asphyxiation, that's not suicide.
Speaker 2: That was a happy, unhappy accident.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't think it's it is. I don't think it's no different than when you take drugs and die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you don't.
Speaker 7: You don't take the drugs with the premeditation of I'm going to die from this.
Speaker 2: When you commit suicide, you've already said it. I'm done. Yeah, I'm committing suicide.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 8: I think the difference is I do believe this was an autoerotic asphyxiation and there was a suicide.
Speaker 2: Note, okay? Or was there? They just planted it? Save it for tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Boy Takes box Office by Storm a blike Takes Box Office by Storm.
Speaker 9: Scary movie. It came out, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's out yet. I think if it's on the way, what is it like?
Speaker 7: It was like Blacklist or Black Foam, Blackwater, black something. I saw it the other day. I was like, okay, I'm gonna have to keep an eye on it. Remember this name, and guess what I didn't do.
Speaker 2: Remember the name back Rooms? Back Rooms, that's right, back Room, that's right.
Speaker 8: I'm literally sitting here going YouTube. We talked about this yesterday.
Speaker 6: Backrooms is drawing crowds at theaters across the country. The a twenty four horror film based off the YouTube series the same name, made over eighty one million dollars in its debut weekend. That was enough to make it the number one film at the box office. Meanwhile, surprise horror hit Obsession continues to impress with over twenty six million added in its third weekend. In the second The Mandalorian and Grogu ended up and third, Don't Text Me Tell Him I Said It Wrong with twenty five million in its second weekend, while Michael took third with over eleven million. Newcomer The Breadwinner rounded out the top five with seven and a half million in its debut weekend. Blank is reviving movie going. Blank is reviving movie going.
Speaker 9: Alcohol.
Speaker 2: Let's get the movies, heated.
Speaker 7: Seats, recliners. Yeah, let's go with generational boomers.
Speaker 9: Don't say the popcorn buckets.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's definitely not the popcorn. Okay, it's definitely not, But I believe.
Speaker 8: That it is.
Speaker 2: Gen Zer's.
Speaker 6: Gen Z is fueling box office demand. Ban Dango found that the generation, which ranges from ages fourteen to twenty nine, is one of the most active movie going demographics and attends more films per year than some older generations, and twenty twenty five members of gen Z saw an average of seven movies in theaters, matching average viewership of millennials, while Gen X and Baby boomers saw around six movies on average. Com Score says gen Z accounted for forty percent of all movie audiences in North America last year. Box office analysts expect films like Disney and Pixar's Toy Story, Five Universals, Minions and Monsters, Sony spider Man, Brand New Day, and Marvel's Avengers Doomsday to see a large amount of ticket sales from the gen Z audience.
Speaker 9: If you buy a movie at home when they're still in theaters, does that count?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 6: It may count in revenue from opening weekend, but I don't think it counts as box office numbers.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 8: Can you do that? Can you see movies at the same time?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: All of them?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 10: No, no, no, no, only a few because sometimes that'll say like still in theaters or in theaters.
Speaker 8: Right, but first weekend is what I'm thinking.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: Pet owners really wish they could ask their pets blank.
Speaker 2: What do you want?
Speaker 9: Are you hungry?
Speaker 2: I ask them to speak?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: What what's wrong?
Speaker 2: Pet owners wish they could ask their pets, what do you what are you feeling? How feeling? What their favorite? Yeah? Do you like?
Speaker 9: Do you like it when I run behind your ears? Are you happy?
Speaker 6: Tops the list of questions pet owners wish they could ask their fur babies. According to a new survey finds that more than half often wish they could talk to their pets to find out.
Speaker 8: How they feel and what they think.
Speaker 6: A solid eighty eight percent are confident they truly understand their pet, even though they can't speak.
Speaker 8: The other ones that were on the list, do you like your life?
Speaker 9: Of course they do. They got they got a roof over their head, They don't have a bill to pay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you let them sleep.
Speaker 9: On the on your bed.
Speaker 2: If your owner is a dick, you've seen the movie.
Speaker 10: Right, Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the main dog and that one his owner was he was a dick, you know, didn't want anything to do with him, constantly treated him like garbage. Yeah.
Speaker 6: The next one on this list, what's your favorite thing we do together? What is actually happening in that head? Do you wish I did anything differently? Do what say, what's your favorite type of food? Number eight do you like me?
Speaker 2: What insecure much? Number all?
Speaker 6: These are number nine does my cat or dog like or love me? And number ten which family members do you like and disclike? To which I say, you don't want your dog dog talking to you. You don't want to hear it. No, you just want the confirmation that you're awesome to night to.
Speaker 9: That person, get a significant other, go on a date with someone.
Speaker 6: Seriously, all right, we got to take a break and we'll be back. So they named the new player on the cover of Madden.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, fun with the whole mad curage. I'm interested to see who it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you don't know, no, okay, so give me a guess, okay on who you think? Well, let's what qualifies someone to.
Speaker 2: Be on the cover.
Speaker 7: Well, I think you've had to do pretty good the previous season, really good, like one of the top at least the top ten elite players of the of the entire NFL. Because they're not going to put Joe Blow that rode the bench all year on the they're Madden. It's always the superstars, right, the the Patrick Mahomes, right the the you know, you know, who's that guy that plays for the Ravens, the quarterback, you know, Lamar jack Lamar Jackson, stuff like that, Right, Saquon Barkley I believe was on the cover maybe last year.
Speaker 2: Year before, right after he did that crazy jump. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Josh Allen was on the cover of twenty five I believe four either way, So stuff like that. So I tried to think of who was it last year that really stood out.
Speaker 8: Nope, you'd be quiet over there.
Speaker 2: No, no, be quiet.
Speaker 7: Uh, who's that old laking Oh oh oh god, damn, don't tell me it's Sam Donald.
Speaker 8: No, it is not Sam Donald.
Speaker 2: Okay, good. Trying to think, uh, and and that that bad.
Speaker 8: But it would make sense, right because he Super Bowl?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, that would that would make sense. Trying to think of other other ones that stood out. Who's that cat that played for the Giants that got injured in the middle of the season early in the season. You know, I'm talking about scatabo Yeah, Scataboo or whatever his name is.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can seek him. How come the cover even though he got injured, you know, because he's a badassy.
Speaker 8: I mean, he was pretty electric.
Speaker 6: Yeah, people were pretty excited around him, but he's also insane.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and he's too new, I would think.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 8: Okay, so last year Saquon Barkley.
Speaker 6: The year before that, Christian McCaffrey in twenty four was Josh Allen. They did John Madden in twenty three as a thing, right, Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes in twenty two, Lamar Jackson in twenty one, Mahomes in twenty, Antonio Brown in nineteen, Tom Brady in eighteen.
Speaker 8: I mean, blah blah blah. Yeah, right, but this year they picked Kaylen Williams.
Speaker 10: Why.
Speaker 6: I don't think you're alone in that feeling. To QBR he was the sixteenth best quarterback last year.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, sixteenth though sixteenth, you're putting number sixteen on the cover of a major franchise video game.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: For me, I would argue, if anything, he hasn't arrived yet. We're still seeing who.
Speaker 8: He can beat.
Speaker 2: No. I would agree with that one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: And he has one good season and people are like, ah, right, I don't think that that's that's true.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 8: Some people believe he is quite marketable.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: Some people believe he is because he plays like a Madden character. That it makes sense, true, but.
Speaker 2: It feels way too early.
Speaker 8: Yeah, way too early.
Speaker 6: How about Miles Garrett Okay, okay, it feels like a good defensive Player of the Year. That makes sense, right, how about Pooka Nakua? Right, that makes sense. How about Drake may who was the backup MVP. Yeah, to me, that would make sense. Jamar Chase is a great choice. Justin Jefferson is a great choice.
Speaker 2: Was because he's he He was pretty bad ass last year. I just couldn't remember his name. Okay, Yeah, there's a lot of better choices now.
Speaker 10: That guy he did have the moment of the year with a forty six yard No he didn't, Yes he did.
Speaker 9: No forty six yard could touchdowns.
Speaker 8: Bears fan may believe that.
Speaker 2: He had.
Speaker 9: Let's talk about that.
Speaker 6: Hold on, let's talk about that. That's only Bears fan feels that way. NFL fan does not feel that's the NFL moment.
Speaker 2: Of the year.
Speaker 9: It was the five NFL Moment of the Year by who by.
Speaker 2: Who awarded at the twenty twenty six NFL Honors. That I was wrong then, yeah apparently. Yeah.
Speaker 8: The the groups was like, yeah, this guy did a badass pass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pass.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 10: Personally, I don't like the fact that he's on the cover of Madden because I feel that the cover of Madden holds.
Speaker 9: A curse on these A lot of people think, yeah, I do so I don't like it. Does he deserve it?
Speaker 8: Sure, no, he doesn't.
Speaker 2: It absolutely does not deserve it.
Speaker 8: Makes what makes you think he deserves.
Speaker 10: It for those reasons that I just saw, and the fact that he set a franchise passing record for for someone who is so young in the game.
Speaker 8: Yes, that's good, that's that's that's good for the Bears.
Speaker 9: But that's not.
Speaker 6: Hold on, we got to go back and forth. Yeah, yeah, that's stat is good for Bears. That's not that's that is not good for the whole the whole NFL.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, it's good for the Bears. The Bears have been s for years. Sure, for years, and then they went to the playoffs.
Speaker 8: Well okay, yeah it was huge.
Speaker 6: Yes, But again, that stat is only a good qualifier for an argument of the Bears to put him on the cover for football in the NFL as a deserving That is not a deserving stat.
Speaker 8: I'll give you the NFL Honors thing that I got wrong.
Speaker 2: I'll give you that.
Speaker 7: But that's one thing, uh, just looking at the top, I wanted to see the top NFL players at twenty twenty five, right, because it's not always a quarterback is not always you know, it's something to that effect, right, So Sakwon Barkley had already been on, Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, Jamar Chase, Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 2: Has Joe Burrow been on the cover?
Speaker 7: Not that I saw see Joe Burrow was as number six as the top ten players of the twenty twenty five season, Derrick Henry, Miles, Garrett like you had mentioned justin Jefferson Patrick certain the suckles. Yeah, so those are just the top ten and and this can't come in at sixteen. That's that's just where I'm Atblady. That is an argument that he's the sixteenth best quarterback. Yeah, well, let's look at just where does he land on the top, because I've got the one hundred list right here, right, So let's just search for old Caleb real quick and see, you know what, not even in the top one hundred best players of the NFL last year according to according to this Wikipedia here Wikipedia.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the that's.
Speaker 7: When when I look it up the AI overview gives me that, and it sends me to the Wikipedia's NFL Top one hundred. I think the thing here that most people make a mistake of is they think that it has to be a deserving person, right.
Speaker 8: And that's not reality.
Speaker 9: No, they look at someone who's marketable.
Speaker 7: Pretty much even on esp excuse me, NFL dot com, NFL dot com the top one hundred players of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Guess where Caleb pops up at. Nowhere on the list.
Speaker 7: That's according to NFL dot com, not just wiki that somebody put in. So yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm not seeing yeah, okay, good.
Speaker 8: I just it was shocking to see.
Speaker 10: Well, and I think they figure he's going to be around for a while too, and younger generations might be looking up to him, so he's marketable.
Speaker 9: Again. I mean, it's not what I have picked him. Probably not.
Speaker 6: I think he's quite polarizing. I think there are a lot of only Bears fan loves him. I think he's one of those players that people don't like him for a lot of reasons. Some of you are as petty as because he paints his nails. But to me, it was shocking to see because again, I think maybe I've made the mistake thinking you've got to be a superstar, You've got to be a top tier performer in the NFL.
Speaker 9: I mean he is a top tier.
Speaker 2: He's a tough tier in the NFL.
Speaker 8: You are a to your player, yes, but of the NFL players, right, two players?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm looking at this. It's called Pro Football Reference dot com. So this is the third site that I've gone to to find out where Caleb lands in the top one hundred to twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Nowhere on the list nowhere.
Speaker 6: And the company too that are on the cover, right, say Kwon Barkley, Christian McCaffrey, Josh Allen Brady, of course, Jackson, Antonio Brown, Rob Gronkowski, right, Richard Sherman, Barry Sanders, Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson, Drew Brees. Like to put him in that company with no real attributes as wild.
Speaker 10: And also maybe it had a little something to do with the fact that it was forty years since the Chicago Bears had won a Super Bowl and to make it to the playoffs last year.
Speaker 9: Maybe they can figure that in in some way.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't think they would need to say that though, wouldn't they.
Speaker 9: I don't know. Maybe they did, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Texter says they like Caleb Williams because of his social accounts and that he is emotional and he paints his nails. He's marketable to the new generation.
Speaker 10: Looking at the cover, it doesn't look bad. Looks good with the Chicago Skyline.
Speaker 8: And Indiana Skyline. All right, we gotta take a break.
Speaker 2: We'll be back The Big Man Morning Show returns next.
Speaker 6: Congratulations are an order? Would caullify another person for see them all? Twenty twenty six brought to you by Miller Lte. Someone's gonna win tickets to every concert Camo d is a part of, including VIP week in Rocklahoma tickets. Make sure you're listening for that queue only with us and Jesse Loomis Atalaquah heard the queue, So now Jesse's in the running for every concert came Odi. He is a part of including VIP weekend Rockahoma tickets. Another chance starting tomorrow morning. I don't know if guys followed the news, but yesterday about one o'clock, a man walked into a bank, said he was hit a bomb strap to him and took people hostage, which is a wild thing to do, right, and he think about that. You got to build the bomb, then you got to fit it right, and then you got to realize you got to gain some weight, so you got to make it different, and then you to figure out how to conceal it, and then you got to walk, drive whatever, and then you got to get out.
Speaker 2: Of your car.
Speaker 6: Like the number of gatekeeping moments, you have to think about it or snap out of it or what. It's crazy to think that's how dedicated this person was and.
Speaker 2: All that without it exploding, right, right. I don't know how volatile it is.
Speaker 7: I know this little bomb is, but my imagination is any little bump and you're going koboom.
Speaker 6: Or it's not a bomb. And he's just made something to say that, right, which is also a wild take. And allegedly when he walked in because some people got out, he told them this is your last day on earth. That's a pretty terrifying thing to hear, right, And so this went on. Obviously, crisis negotiators got involved. They said that they weren't clear with the number of people that were being held hostage, but they did say there was a number of people held hostage at one point he let a couple of people go, and then later on I believe he let another couple of people go, right, and to continue on and hold the line on that.
Speaker 8: What do you think the ending is? Oh, you're gonna die right either, let's just say you.
Speaker 6: Don't now you're going to like you're gonna wish you died, absolutely, because.
Speaker 2: You're going to be somebody's boyfriend.
Speaker 8: Right, They're going to have a bomb.
Speaker 2: And more like a rocket. But yeah, I get your point.
Speaker 6: And then of course special tactical teams started showing up, and the reports are that he's now dead.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 8: The details are a little unclear.
Speaker 6: On if they shot him, if he killed himself, because all the apparently are still coming in. Because this is what I was going to talk about first thing this morning, And at that time, he wasn't dead at least they weren't saying he was dead.
Speaker 8: But they're saying he dead.
Speaker 2: Now, okay. And he started doing this yesterday yesterday at one o'clock okay.
Speaker 7: And then he held hostage all the way up until just recently apparently took him down apparently wow or again, we don't know if they took him down or he killed himself, however, he going now or he looked outside and saw the armored personnel in a military unit and went, whoa you think I got a little and over my head.
Speaker 6: I was trying to remember and Gimpie might remember. I don't remember how long that guy was on the tower when we were in, when we were over at twenty seven to mom, oh.
Speaker 8: Good lord, five days, six days.
Speaker 2: It was at least a week.
Speaker 6: It went through a weekend, yeah, because I'll never forget we were going to get something at the front. We weren't around a corner and there were two SWAP members right, you know, in the prone position with their.
Speaker 2: Weapon, and we were like, what is happening?
Speaker 6: Yeah, which, upon reflection, that felt like a really extreme response to a guy who had no weapons and was up inside the tower, you know, hanging out.
Speaker 7: The Internet's amazing and AI just blows me away, even though it's going to take over the world. The Tulsa Tower guy William Boyd's Stirred Event of the Seconds was on the radio tower for six days, totaling more than one hundred and twenty eight hours. He scaled a three hundred foot clear channel communications tower and started on August eleventh, that's my fund's birthday, and surrendered to authorities the following.
Speaker 2: Tuesday at six point forty in the evening hot it was in August on a hot metal tower.
Speaker 3: Yes it was.
Speaker 9: Did he have water?
Speaker 8: They brought him water. They used that as a gesture of goodwill for trust.
Speaker 7: The standoff is regarded as one of the longest and the history of the Tulsa Police Department.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because they was talking about how are they going to get him down? They were worried he was gonna fight.
Speaker 2: He slept up there.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they had to change some stuff the way we do things in that building because of the technical aspect of the tower.
Speaker 7: Right, and there was a human on it, right, and of course, not to mention, of course you've got the police, you got all that, You've got the national news.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, out there covering it.
Speaker 9: Where is he now?
Speaker 8: I think he's did.
Speaker 2: I think he died?
Speaker 6: Not then he climbed another tower or did some other thing. Not nearly as his his encore was not nearly as the sequels, never better, right, right, right, right, right? But then I think there was another incident, if I remember correctly, he passed away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see what it says here. Hopefully it's just a word and not an actual I'm waiting for to pop up because it's on Facebook. It could be video or whatever. But it said. This is just what the caption said. Um, back it up, Back it up.
Speaker 7: The man who refused to come down from the three hundred foot tower in twenty eleven. He's the man the police say tried to and then it stops.
Speaker 2: I need to know more. Yes, maybe maybe he did decide.
Speaker 6: Because you might remember they brought in a former police officer to come in and negotiate with him, right, and he uh he success successfully got like he wasn't.
Speaker 8: Even in it, like he just came back to help and made it happen.
Speaker 2: Oh man ah, Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 7: I can't find anything else where he did anything else outside of that, or whether he's living currently or not.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, yep, yep, yep. That's it. It's just all going back to the one story everything that I find.
Speaker 7: Willie, Willie, if you're listening, we'd like to catch No, No, not at all.
Speaker 8: I don't wish to speak with him.
Speaker 2: What if he's just like over the phone, right, he doesn't have to come into the studio.
Speaker 8: I'll make I'll make a wager that he's either passed away or he is in jail.
Speaker 6: I feel confident on the first one. But so I ain't accepted a collect calling. I definitely ain't put anything in his his what is it called bird pay.
Speaker 8: Jpey?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: Okay, here's some more, here's some more. All right, thank you AI mode again.
Speaker 7: Twenty thirteen, he was arrested on minor outstanding misdemeanor warrant following a disturbance at his residence in twenty eighteen. In September of twenty eighteen, he was arrested after robbing in our Vest near thirty first in Manga. Police tracked him to his mama's house using a hidden electronic trekking pack within the stolen KSh in twenty twenty one. September of twenty one, he likes to do stuff in the summer.
Speaker 6: Well, typically summer is the more dangerous time in terms of criminal activity.
Speaker 7: September ninth of twenty one, he robbed another r vest, this time in Oklahoma City, pleaded guilty to the federal charges and was sentenced to federal prison in August of twenty two. So you're probably right if he is still alive and that was only four years ago. He's in federal prison in Oklahoma City.
Speaker 8: All right, we got to take a break.
Speaker 2: We'll be back.