Speaker 1: Warning The Root, The Root, the Roots on Fire. You're about to experience the most high octane, pedal to the metal controversial show of your life. Please buckle up and hold on tightly. This station is not responsible for injuries. This is Wayne Alan Roots direct from the entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas. What time is it.
Speaker 2: It's time war War. Here's your host, one hundred percent raw Truth, one hundred percent American made the Warrior, Wayne Alan Roots.
Speaker 1: All right, wayde Al the Roots Warzone Live. Welcome to the show. Coming off of I was about to say Steve Bannon's War Room, That's not what I was on. I'm on so many shows I get mixed up with the show. I was on Steve Steren's National Election Integrity podcast. I just got off that, and now it's time for my own podcast. A lot of things going on, you know, I got to start with a Let me start with a tweet I put out today. Let me go get it. Hold on a second. I want to read it to you because I think it's really important. You know, I'm a fighter. I've always been a fighter, I always will be a fighter. And so here it is. It says it's a Mayor Pete, but Edge did a podcast interview where he talked about all the new ways he wants to tax people, and I said, how is it possible that every business owner and working man and woman in America don't give this little prick the middle finger and tell him a go f yourself and b pound sand Go breastfeed your twins. Keep your sticking hands away from my money that I earned, your little communist scumbag prick. How do you like that tweet? Why isn't everyone giving this guy the finger? Mayor Pete, You're a piece of human garbage. Go home to your little twins and breastfeed them.
Speaker 2: Your little gay loser. Wow, listen to this story.
Speaker 1: Former trans Secretary Mayor Pete, he puts the trans in transportation, recently spoke to podcaster Steve Bartlett who the hell is that and spent time talking about new ways to tax people after lamenting that people keep finding ways to hide their wealth from government. Why would anyone want to give their wealth to government? I work all day for it.
Speaker 2: F you, it's not your money.
Speaker 1: A little This really is a window into the mind of a Democrat politician. This is the way they think they fantasize. But what they could do with your money. The government already takes in millions, and almost all of it is stolen through fraud by Somalion immigrants. So instead of trying to figure out how to stop the fraud, they want to steal more of your money. In my money, I mean these people.
Speaker 2: Mayor Pete says this is a real thing.
Speaker 1: He's not joking. Mayor Pete says higher taxes would help America build fast trains, fast trains, bullet trains. There's a bullet train. They wanted to build it in California. They've wasted two hundred billion dollars. They haven't laid a foot of track. Nobody wants it.
Speaker 3: The money's gone.
Speaker 1: Stolen, wasted. He said, if we had a more reasonable rate of taxation on capital gains and made it harder to pass along inherited wealth, of course that's what he wants. Steal my money. Don't let me give it to my own kids after you a little prick.
Speaker 2: An, He won't vote for people like this. Has got a screw loose.
Speaker 1: And here's another story about liberals and a screw loose. Do you remember what I told you? Do you remember when I told you about the woman who moved to Ireland. She was an American from my neck of the woods, Westchester County, New York, where I was born and raised. And she didn't like America, probably because she's a Trump aiding liberal. And well, of course she's a Trump heading liberal because she moved to Europe and moved to Ireland and.
Speaker 2: Loved it so much and fell in love with it.
Speaker 1: A migrant who was in the country illegally, and the migrant murderer.
Speaker 4: Off.
Speaker 1: Your old daughter has no mother anymore, and the migrant murderer. This is the thinking into the minds of mentally illiberals.
Speaker 2: Well here's a new one. A third went to Greece to help flood Europe with more migrants, and now she's dead thanks to an Afghan migrant. Police say an Afghan migrant.
Speaker 1: Is suspected of murdering her and stuffing her body in a suitcase. He then used her bank cards and sent messages from her phone to family members to make it seem like she wanted to be left alone. Smart guy. I didn't realize migrants are not just vicious killers, but they're actually quite smart. Devious. Elizabeth Ross brought into the Diversity is our strength. Lie. This could wind up being my number one story on America's Top ten countdown that progresses. I've been trying to sell for eons now, and it got her killed and turned into check baggage.
Speaker 2: The globalist lefty.
Speaker 1: Has relentlessly pushed this failed idea that human beings are interchangeable. Drop people from radically different cultures, radically different religions and social traditions into the same place, whip everything together, and somehow you'll end up with a tasty harmony smoothie. Diversity is our strength, they tell us. We all know that deadly little slogan skips over some harsh realities. Look at Spain's border if you don't agree, right, But in any case, all of this is like a Disney fairy tale. Let's go on a little Disney trip. Everything'll be wonderful. Let's hold hands and sing them by yah. See how dumb these people are, and they just keep getting murdered. This is like the people that take the COVID vaccine, and I keep saying it's so sad that they're dead, not just because they're dead, but because I can never say I told you so, because they're dead. These women who bang Afghan migrants and they kill them, they murder them. I can never tell them how stupid they are because they're dead and someday I know I'm going to heaven. I believe in Jesus Christ, and I've been a good person all my life, and I'm trying to save America. I'm a patriot. These women are going to hell. They're not going to heaven. They let an Afghan migrant bang them, and now they've got they're dead, their heads are cut off, They're stuffed in a suitcase. God's not welking them in. Oh, you nice person. God is standing at the pearly gates, going, sorry, we don't let morons into heaven, because if we let you into heaven, the next thing you'd say is, let's bring all the immigrants in. Let's bring all the murderers and rapist in. No, you gotta go down to hell because you're a moron. Elizabeth Ross went to Greece to help illegal migrants cross into Europe. She met an Afghan man spend time with them. You know what that means. She banged him. The Afghan man murdered her and put her body in a suitcase and used her bank cards to rob money. There is a valuable lesson here.
Speaker 2: Don't bang illegal migrants.
Speaker 1: They're gonna kill you and steal your credit cards. Do you get that? Are women this stupid? Don't even answer the question. We know the answer. Democrat women are this stupid. Republican women who don't want to let them in are smart. You just can't believe the stupidity. Here's another great story. California Democrat parties roughly three hundred and eighty member executive board gathered at a waterside sheridan in San Diego this weekend and decided to endorse Prop fortia, one time five percent tax on the net worth of the state's two hundred billionaires. And so now the Democrat Party has endorsed this thing that will be on the ballot in November. And you know that pollshow Californians are all for it, and they're gonna chase it. They're so dumb. All that's gonna happen is you chased every billionaire out of your country, no one out of your state. Excuse me, it should be your country, because it should be. It should be now changed to the People's Communist Republic of Mexi. Cali. That should be the new name of California, Mexi California, the Communist People's Republic of Mexi California. It's not America anymore. It's a communist state, and it's Mexico. Mexico's California. So you're so dumb you don't realize if you fought for it, and you could make it happen on a national basis, a five percent billionaires tax, I'm against it, but I could even understand that because you'd be forcing people to leave America, which a lot of people don't want to do. I don't think I would ever leave America. But when you pass it in one state, your state, every billionaire can move right next door to Las Vegas, or right next door to Scottsdale, Arizona, or right next door to Park City, Utah, or move to Idaho, or move to Montana, or move to Wyoming, or moved to Texas, or moved to Florida, or moved to South Carolina, or moved to Nashville, Tennessee. And they're never gonna pay the tax, so you've just chased them all away, and they're the biggest taxpayers in your entire state. There'll be no one left to pay the bill, the bills blural, How could anyone be this stupid? And you can't collect it. They're gonna be in another state. You can't go into their bank account in Wyoming from California. And they've got the best lawyers in the world. And if they're smart, their money isn't in an American account anymore, so you're never gonna find it. It's in an offshore account. I'd put my money in Switzerland and the Cayman Islands. You'd never get my money if I was a billionaire and I was trying to avoid California's franchise tax board. So there you have it, the idiots. Story after story shows you how dumb they are. All Right, get ready to get on the phones, because starting at three ocliques six o'clock Eastern, three o'clock here in Vegas, three o'clock Pacific, you can call me and talk about anything you want. Eight hundred three four to seven route. Get on the phone with Wayne Root eight hundred three four seven route, which is eight hundred three four seven seven six six eight. And if you don't want to get on the phone with me because you're scared of me, which you should be. If you're liberal, you should be scared out of your mind because my bite is worse than my bark. So get ready to have a debate. But if you don't want to debate me, just leave a voicemail and I'll be glad to respond to it. Twenty four hours a day. You can leave a voicemail at eight hundred three four seven Route eight hundred three four seven seven six six eight. Leave a voicemail right now and I will play it and respond to it. We'll be right back, Wayne, Alan Root, Let's go to war.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting on the route for Vertical Research Advisory VR. Kip Perridge is one of a kind global investment and economic newsletter.
Speaker 3: Listen up. Trump is in charge. The glory dayser here.
Speaker 6: Growth rates are only going to grow from here.
Speaker 1: This is your four year window to make a fortune and set up your retirement for the.
Speaker 3: Rest of your life.
Speaker 1: Kip wins whether the markets are up or down, whether the economy is up or down.
Speaker 7: Weset our folks up for long term success.
Speaker 1: For twenty one years, Kip's been a friend as well as my personal financial advisor. During that time, He's beaten the markets eighty six percent of the time, while the average Wall Street money manager loses the market ninety percent of the time. Now Kip is predicting a new golden age for the economy.
Speaker 2: Let Kip proovets you for free.
Speaker 1: Kip's offering his daily VR investment letter completely free for two weeks. Free for two weeks, Try for two weeks. I know you'll stay for life.
Speaker 8: Join now at VR insider dot com.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm way down the route. The national TV and radio host known as the Maga Warrior and the Capitalist Evangelist. This presidency is ushering in the golden age of prosperity, and it's all built around making America the energy capital of the world. Enter Lost Soldier Oil and Gas. It took forty years to piece together as forty thousand acre giant gas discovery. It's estimated to contain up to six trillion cubic feet of gas, with a management forecast projecting the first twenty five wells alone to produce four or million cubic feet per day of natural gas. This is how we power the AI future of America with clean natural gas. Headed by oil and gas legend Mark Bruner, whose previous public companies delivered spectacular returns for investors at their peaks.
Speaker 2: Pedico Energy grew about one hundred to one for investors.
Speaker 1: Ultra Patrolling grew about one thousand and one for investors. To learn more about Lost Soldier Oil and Gas, scan the QR code on the screen or go to Loss Soldier dot com. That's Lost Soldier dot Come. Hey Waite down of the Route America Speaks. You call in and we talk about it, your opinions, your comments, your questions. How do you call in? Eighth three four seven Roots eight hundred three four seven Route eight hundred three four seven seven six six eight. The show air's at midnight East coast time, nine VA Pacific, but we tape it at six pm East Coast time, three pm Pacific. So you call in at six pm Eastern, and I talked to you in an airs that night at midnight. The phone number again eight hundred three four seven Route. That number is twenty four to seven. You can leave voicemails. We play your voicemails on the air as well.
Speaker 9: Hey Wayne, what do you think about Obama?
Speaker 1: He's a communist, socialist, Marxist radical.
Speaker 10: I agree.
Speaker 1: Or you can email me Wayne Root at gmail dot com. I'll read your email live on the air with your comments or questions. America's Meeks.
Speaker 2: Wayne Allen roots for war Zone Lives.
Speaker 1: I put out a tweet today. It was early this morning, and I said, you know all those fires in Spokane, Washington, in the state of Washington that are burning hundreds of houses, I said, you know they're caused by liberal eco nazis. Liberal environmental nazis try to make the case that there's climate change, even though it's all because it's another hot summer, like it's always hot in the summer. But liberal deep blue states don't clean the bottom of forests. They do no cleaning of the forest, so there's lots of fuel for fires, so they burn hotter than they've ever burned, and then they blame it on climate change. It's either an environmental nazi try to make the point of climate change global warming, or it's a liberal who's jealous of all the people who own their own home because he doesn't own his own home, or she doesn't own her own home and she's poor and broke and a loser, and you're mad that other people have nice homes, so they try to burn down thousands of homes, and they're succeeding, just like the guy who lit the fire in Palisades. It's not natural. These are fires set by liberal, jealous losers.
Speaker 2: And sure enough, I didn't know it was actually true.
Speaker 1: I was just guessing. Washington wildfire arson suspect previously charged with first degree murder Aaron Farinacci, faces first degree arson charges as fires destroyed seven hundred buildings and for sixty seven thousand to evacuate. The man accused of settings see, I didn't know they could prove. Someone said, I just said my gut.
Speaker 2: Instinck says that it was set by an arsonist.
Speaker 1: The man accused of setting the largest of the wildfires that have destroyed hundreds of buildings tens of thousands people running for their lives in eastern Washington. Previously charged with first degree murder before pleading guilty to a reduced manslaughter charge. Aaron Farinici Farinacci, thirty seven, arrested Monday on suspicion of first degree arson in connection with the Old Trails Fire, the largest of three blazes burning in and around Spokane, Washington. The arrest came hours after former Washington Governor Jay Insley a Democrat pointed to climate change as the firefighters battle the destructive firefighters. Climate change isn't some existential global thing. It's our neighbors, it's our friends, he said. No, it's communists purposely setting fire so that they can burn houses to the ground. This guy, Pharanacci, twenty one years old at the time, fatally shot his own father dur an argument over washing dishes in Mace, Arizona in twenty ten. He also shot himself, tried to commit suicide, but survived. He spent twelve years in prison. Democrats are mentally ill people. When your father says, son, wash the dishes, they go, I'm gonna blow your brains out, dad, Dad, He's dead. Do you know what kind of a mentally messed up human being we're talking about. He's got to be a Democrat voter. Democrat socialists openly call for the erasure of constitutional government. Communist movements have been insidious in our country and in our government for so long. Forget about the far left right paradigm. That concept is now dead.
Speaker 2: These people are completely detached.
Speaker 1: From reality and morality. Political left is a monster that we've got to fight with everything we've got. This is the greatest existing threat to mess Western civilization. You know what right wing means today. You got communist nut job terrorist suicide bombers on one side, and they're like one percent of the population, and then everybody else is far right as far as they're concerned. If you have common sense, you're far right. DSA candidates are infesting the Democrat Party. And if you thought typical blue state liberals were extreme, get ready, because the next generation is full monty communist. In recent interviews with DSA politicians and campaigners, they list a series of goals or demands they intend to enact once they gain enough government power. Here's the list. A rasure of the electoral college, end of the two party system, end of the United States Senate, expand or replace the Supreme Court of the United States, thirty two hour workweek, and extreme increases to minimum wage. I'm sure they want, like you know, thirty dollars an hour, paid leave and free college. Defund the police and eliminate the prison system. Slavery reparations, even though no white American alive today has ever had anything to do with slavery, and no black American alive today was ever a slave. Feminism for all of course, because all their men are you know, if they're not gay, they're at gay. Open borders and path to citizenship for all illegals. So open the borders, let every illegal in, every foreigner in the world, and they all get amnesty. This is the Democrat Party today. It's not the Democrats socialists. It's the Democrat Party. So when people tell me Democrats are gonna win the midterms, I say, bold spit, They're not gonna win the midterms. Anyone with a brain in their eyes open can see that Republicans are weaklings and cowards at bribe by big government and big pharma. But Democrats are communists, nut jobs, suicide bombers. Which one do you choose? I picked the Weekly Cowards all right way Allen Route the Roots, the Root, The root is on fire. VR is the sponsor of this segment. It's my guest segment. I got a great guest standing by. But I want to mention Vra. You know the stock market Kiit Perriage keeps banging the drums that stocks are gonna go up. Stock's gonna go up. It's the turnaround is happening now. Stocks are up a thousand points today, a thousand points. I think they were up three hundred yesterday aou in. Today's one of the big days in a long time, and Kip has been right there as usual, always right on the money. He's been around for twenty three years. His stock newsletter twenty two years. We have records in he beat the market nineteen out of twenty two years, almost ninety percent of the time. The average Wall Street money manager loses to market ninety percent. Who says that barrens Kip wins almost ninety The big shots on Wall Street lose ninety. But Kip doesn't just beat the market. He beats the market by a mile. His daily newsletter portfolio up thirty five point seven percent last year over twenty seven percent and twenty twenty four over fifty percent in twenty twenty three. How do you like those numbers? Facts matter? The VRA portfolio is up when the market's up, and it's up when the market's down. He has got a crystal ball. He is my personal financial advisor. And the newsletters free for two weeks for everybody to check out. Don't have to spend a dime. There is no risk, just for my fans. His daily Vira investment letter completely free for two weeks. Join now at VRA insider dot com. Now you can win just like the big boys. The rich boys do at hedge funds, accept much much bigger at a fraction in the cost. Catch your free two week membership at VRA insider dot com. All right, my guest is here. Garland Favarito, co founder of Virginia of voter ga as in Georgia voter Gas been on the show before repeat performance. He leads the election integrity issue in Georgia for over twenty years. He has a career IT professional, so he knows what he's talking about. These computers are stealing elections. Voterga dot org is his web address, voterga for Georgia dot org. And Garland is on the show. Hey Garland, how are.
Speaker 10: You great to be back with you again. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: It's great to have you. Know. I talk about stolen elections all day long. It's one of the reasons I've been banned and shadow banned and canceled all over the United States. I don't think anyone's ever been banned more than me. Between stolen elections and COVID, vaccine is a killer and doctor Fauci deserves the death penalty for mass murder. I've been banned more than anyone in the United States for telling the truth, just sticking my neck out there and telling the truth. You recently said that Georgia's own records show that US Senator John Ossoff did not legitimately make the twenty twenty runoff, so we should not be a United States senator. Explain what the records show.
Speaker 11: Well, Wagh on air voter ja dot org studies tap that anybody can go and see.
Speaker 10: You can go and.
Speaker 11: Look up our security recommendation study and on page eighteen, I believe it is of that you'll find a Secretary of States official election reporting for the morning after the election, and it shows that the runoff. Excuse me. At this point in time, it was a general election between David Purdue, former Center David Purdue and John Hanson. Purdue was holding an insurmountable seventy eight thousand vote lead when there were only thirteen precincts left to count in Fulton County. One hundred and fifty eight of one hundred and fifty nine counties had reported, and at that time, according to the Secretary of State's own numbers, David Purdue had a seventy eight thousand vote lead over the runoff margin. Now that's not just his total lead was even more than that, but that was over the runoff margin because there was a three way race and the libertarian candidate had about two percent of the vote, So he had made that plus another seventy eight thousand on top of that, and there were only according to Secuary States website seventy eight he had seventy eight thousand margin vote lead with only thirteen precincts left account.
Speaker 10: That's maybe you know, twenty.
Speaker 11: Thousand votes if you stretch that out, maybe twenty five thousand. So basically that was an insurmountable lead, and the President of the States had a similar lead at that time.
Speaker 10: But Secretary of.
Speaker 11: Ravensberger allowed two hundred thousand phantom votes to be added into the totals after the election, when he had already gone on NBC Today to say that it was a done deal and essentially said that President Trump at that time had an insurmountable.
Speaker 10: Meet as well.
Speaker 11: However, we had two or three hundred thousand votes phantom votes injected, and that changed the outcome of both the Presidential.
Speaker 10: Rights and the US Center Rights here and Garland.
Speaker 1: What's so amazing is it's not even just that he injected two hundred thousand phantom votes, which is stunning and horrible and fraud and stealing elections. But he would never imagine that two hundred thousand votes would be like two hundred thousand to zero in favor of the Democrats. But they are. When they inject these votes, it's two hundred thousand of zero. Maybe to make it interesting, they make it one ninety nine to one thousand, But the point is it's so ridiculous over the top. There's no other even in like pure black Democrat neighborhoods. There's no two hundred thousand zero in the history of America, in anywhere anywhere, but there is. When they steal elections, they stick two hundred thousand late votes in, they're mail in ballots with no voter ID and they're all for one side, Democrats. How is that not screaming like a Vegas Neon sign, you know, stolen, stolen, stolen. This is insane that we allow this to keep going.
Speaker 11: Yeah, while you saw the same thing in Los Angeles where Spencer practice neath.
Speaker 10: The Ramant comes comes back with from eight points down.
Speaker 11: She gives a crying election concession speech on election night and then miraculously makes the runoff out there, uh, besting both Spencer Pratt and Karen Bath miraculously. So the same thing out there. But yeah, we've had this in Georgia. Uh you know it's it's it's just unbelievable. And for this reason, no votes should be allowed to be counted after election day.
Speaker 10: Of course not we even have you know, you a comma. Votes can be delivered on time.
Speaker 11: We have the technology today, there's no need to even accept those. And by you a card, I mean foreign and overseas and military, those can come in on time. That we have all kinds of techniques and procedures we can use to ensure that all votes are in on election day and nothing else is counted after election day.
Speaker 1: Well, of course that's why they're steal the elections Garland. That's the way they do it. They get the count on election night and now they know exactly what number they have to beat. They know you're up by twenty thousand, they know they've got to put thirty thousand in that are all on one side. That's how they do it, and that's why they stopped the vote on election night in twenty twenty to count and then in the middle of the night interject whatever they needed to win. Well, nobody was watching, there were no witnesses.
Speaker 11: They stole it, right, and we saw that in Wisconsin in twenty twenty.
Speaker 10: We saw it in the other states as well.
Speaker 11: Arizona, Pennsylvania, and Michigan all had the same scenario. Election was stolen after election day. As you said, once you know the number you need, you just inject the balance you need to win. And it's we've got to stop this. We have a national security crisis here.
Speaker 1: Well, and the Supreme Court just allowed it, so you can't stop it, right. Supreme Court said it's legal to count after election day. That was one of their horrible, one of the all time horrible decisions the history of the Supreme Court. With a six to three Conservative Republican advantage, we lost five to four because Roberts went the wrong way and amy Cony Barrett went the wrong way. These people are idiots or they're bought and paid for one of the other Garland because who would ever support counting days after the election. They could have ended it right there. So now are you allowed to I don't even know what the law says. If the Supreme Court allows it, can you as a state turn it down? Can some individual states say no, we won't allow counting after election day? Or because the Supreme Court allowed it, Does that mean it's the law of the land and you can't undo it in any state?
Speaker 11: Well, the state law still take President Wyan So for example, in Georgia, we do not allow any bounce to come in after election day, with the exception of the overseas and military, they get three additional days. I would argue that that's not sincesary any longer. That's something that dates back twenty or thirty years when we didn't have technology to get balanced across from overseas. We don't have that prom today. So we need to fix that, and states can fix it. Some of them have already fixed it. We're halfway there, a little bit better.
Speaker 1: So clear something up for me. So in twenty twenty you didn't have that law. That's a new law since twenty twenty, because in twenty twenty they counted ballots long after election day, and you must have changed the law between then and now. Is that correct.
Speaker 11: Well, that's a really interesting point, right, So technically they got around that by saying that the ballots were in and they have so many left to count.
Speaker 10: So what the law was supposed to say, and the fact, what.
Speaker 11: The law did say in twenty twenty is that all the counties have.
Speaker 10: To report the number of votes or number of ballots that they have.
Speaker 11: Left account if they have not finished counting. Well, the counties reported their numbers, and as I mentioned before, they reported that they had finished, they had counted all their ballots, and in spite of this, the Secretary of State somehow came up with another two hundred thousand ballots that came in after that he alleged were still in the hamp or so to speak, that had not been counted.
Speaker 10: So, in other words, they've been.
Speaker 11: Received but they have not been counted yet. So technically you can count after election day, but you cannot receive about after election day in Georgia unless it's an overseas or military.
Speaker 1: It's funny as you say that, because what it strikes me, as you know, to me, when people say what's your proof? When what's your proof? No, no one ever has real proof, but you do a proof you have come sense proof. The only people that have ever won after election day when losing on election day were Democrats. In the history of America, no Republican has ever been losing on election day and then counted ballots and come back to win five days later, or seven days later, or two weeks later. Only Democrats. Hi Wayne LaRue for Zee chad Genesis Medicine. Their CEO, Dan Montano, has been a guest on My show many times to discuss his companies medicines to reverse type two diabetes, reverse Parkinson's, and reverse heart disease. Over three hundred patients have been dosed with their medicines during research studies and all patients have shown great improvement with no adverse events reported. I know many of you have Type two diabetes or Parkinson's or heart disease, or you know someone who does, so listen up. You could participate in one of their upcoming free medical research studies using their breakthrough medicines. They created a website just from my fans, redster now at Cure dash War. Let's cure cre dash war dot com. Also, if you're interested in learning about their investment opportunities, go to Cureashwar dot com. Wouldn't it be great to make money and help cure diseases?
Speaker 9: Go to cure dashwar dot com.
Speaker 5: What would you say if we told you you can reverse most any ailment or.
Speaker 12: Symptom without painful exercises.
Speaker 13: In just eighty eight days, we have created the only patent penny intercellular hydration protocol.
Speaker 12: Don't miss your opportunity to feel better.
Speaker 5: We know there's a lot of false hope out there, and many people have ball programs.
Speaker 12: That work for a moment, but life's a lot longer than a moment.
Speaker 13: We have been helping people gain intercellular hydration for nearly three decades.
Speaker 4: You will lose fat, not wan bat fast, including that killer visceral fat.
Speaker 5: Chronic dehydration is one of the root causes of many ailments and symptoms. Ask your doctor about energized health. Don't miss your opportunity to transform health now.
Speaker 13: So log on to energized health dot com. That's energized health dot com.
Speaker 14: Possible side effects may include increased joy, energy, potential reduction and prescriptions, more of the filling relationships, viewer doctor visits, and overall improved quality of health and life.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm waiting on the route for Vertical Research Advisory VR. KIP peerage is one of a kind global investment and economic newsletter.
Speaker 3: Listen up, Trump is in charge the glory days.
Speaker 1: You're here.
Speaker 6: Growth rates are only going to grow from here.
Speaker 1: This is your four year window to make a fortune and set up your retirement for the rest of your life. Kip wins whether the markets are up or down, whether the economy is up or down.
Speaker 7: Weset our folks up for long term success.
Speaker 1: For twenty one years, Kip's been a friend as well as my personal financial advisor. During that time, he's beating the markets eighty six percent of the time, while the average wall stream money manager loses the market ninety percent of the time.
Speaker 3: Now, Kip is predicted a new golden age.
Speaker 1: For the economy.
Speaker 2: Let Kip prove it to you for free.
Speaker 1: Kip's offering his daily VRA investment letter completely free for two weeks.
Speaker 2: Free for two weeks. Try for two weeks.
Speaker 1: I know you'll stay for life.
Speaker 3: Join NAF at vr.
Speaker 8: Insider dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, wayde Alarruth, this is war Zone Live. You got a great guest. Garland Favorrito. He's the co founder of voter ga as in Georgia, leading the election integrity issue in Georgia for over twenty years. Brave Man, So Garland. When someone interjects two hundred thousand ballots and you go, we don't know where they came from, it's the weirdest thing ever in two hundred thousand bollos. It's never a victory for Republicans, It's only a victory for Democrats. Look at Minnesota. I remember when Norm Colban was winning an election by like two hundred votes for US Senate and Democrats found a box Garland of like prison votes and it was like three hundred votes to zero against Coleman, and he lost the election. Nobody ever finds a box with Republican votes. They only find a box late in the game with Democrat votes. Doesn't anyone find that funny?
Speaker 11: I think it's a heck of a coincident. In fact, it's a little bit too much to.
Speaker 10: Be a coincident.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 11: Yeah. Yeah. Point is, we've got to stop this, and we've got to stop it one way or another.
Speaker 10: It is a national security emergency. If Supreme Court.
Speaker 11: Doesn't want to do anything about it and Congress doesn't want to be doing anything about.
Speaker 10: It, it's still the right thing to do.
Speaker 11: I would hope that the President can basically achieve that with a national emergency declaration.
Speaker 1: It's funny because President Trump addressed the nation a few weeks ago to announce that millions of classified intelligence documents have been found. He revealed how US elections have been compromised continue to be unsecure. He talked about China specifically breached our voter rolls and took I think it was like two hundred two fifty million voter rolls. And you know, the only guy in America that's been talking about this NonStop is me NonStop that I believe COVID was used by China to steal the twenty twenty election, and Democrats worked with them. I really believe that. I believe that China said, look, you want Trump out. We want Trump out. We got to destroy his economy first, so let's do that with COVID, and then we'll use COVID to scare people that they shouldn't come out and vote. They can vote by mail in ballot, and everyone will vote by mail in ballot with no voter idea. We'll interject millions and millions of fake ballots into the system. And next thing Obiden is eighty one million votes, more than Obama ever got, more than Reagan ever got, more than Trump ever got, more than Clinton ever got more than Obama ever got. Is the most ridiculous thing in history. He never campaigned, He hid in his basement in Delaware, and he got eighty one million votes, and no Democrat before or since has ever come close. It was fraud well.
Speaker 10: And he ran the campaign out of his basement. So so successful. Well, I didn't come out, Harris run her campaign out of the basement.
Speaker 2: We should run our campaigns out of the basement.
Speaker 1: It's so successful.
Speaker 10: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 11: But you know, Wayne, so you mentioned China. There is corroborating evidence for what you're saying in these declassified intelligence documents, And that was the piece that just blew me away more than anything else, was the Chinese influence on our elections dating back to about twenty eighteen, and the declassified intelligence just lays out this incredible story about what they were doing. They had the twenty thousand fake driver's license that were imported around the country to get fake voter registrations. They had bought or stole two hundred and twenty million voter records to mine the American's PII, their personal identifying information. And then, but then, probably the most amazing thing of ultimate was they had this massive election influence campaign going on, using not only just social media.
Speaker 1: But ELM, PAM, Black Lives Matter that was all backed by China to try and create crisis and chaos and make Trump look bad. Riots in the streets, unrest everywhere.
Speaker 11: Well exactly, they were using racism and everything they could to denegrate President Trump.
Speaker 10: And it goes this. The intelligence documents.
Speaker 11: Go through all this, and it's absolutely stunning once you read them to see how massive an attempt that they were trying to implement to unsea President Trump in twenty twenty and beyond.
Speaker 1: They are such traders, and they're traders today because you know what I said the other day on TV. It was one of My America's Top ten countdown and one of my final four two weeks ago was that again, my gut has never been wrong on whatever I say. People go, you're crazy or conspiracy theorists, and it always comes true every single time for years on TV, my gut says Democrats are working with Iran. I believe they're trying to prolong the Iran war. They're telling Iran, tell Trump, you'll do a deal and then get out of the deal, and then do a deal, and then get out of the deal, and keep the war going until the midterms. Make sure that you make Trump look bad. And they're passing along I believe, classified information. Whatever they find out, they give to Iran, so Iran knows everything, every move we're gonna make so that Trump looks foolish and loses the war heading into the midterms. I really do believe they're complete traders, and I think they sold out to China twenty twenty, and now they're helping Iran win the war or try to win the war. Obviously Iran is not going to win the war, but they're helping them extend the war.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and why it's not just the Democrats, but probably the most chilling then in this whole all of the documents were that the US intelligence officials, we're in the tank, these communist government, they were conducting a massive cover up of the Chinese influence into the twenty twenty election, throughout the twenty twenty the year of twenty twenty. And it was not just the CIA, which I had always thought was involved, but it was also FBI, massive.
Speaker 10: FBI and NSA, and even the I and R.
Speaker 11: The State Department's Intelligence Bureau as well. They were all in this conspiracy to prevent the President of the United States from knowing that the Chinese Communist Party was trying to rig the US twenty twenty election.
Speaker 1: All right, wayde al Route, I wrote the book of Democrats in Made America Great. It's one hundred blank pages. Yeah, gift, it's very funny, and I decided to give a matching book, how illegal immigrants have made America Great? One hundred blank pages. So buy them both at Amazon dot com. Turn them into national bestsellers at Amazon dot com. It's the only place I list them because they sell ninety five percent of all books in America. Now, there's no point in selling it anywhere else. Just go to Amazon dot com. You don't have to walk in a store bookstore. Is there really such a thing anymore as a bookstore, I don't know. I haven't been at one to twenty years. You don't need to walk into Barnes and Noble. You just go to Amazon dot com and you buy the book and it comes in a day. So my books. Just look up waynowl the route and you'll immediately see how illegal immigrants have made America great. And the second book you'll see is how democrats have made America great. Get them both, get five six copies of each, give them out of Christmas as great gifts. They're allows you what, ten fifteen dollars each whatever Amazon's charging today they decide ido. It kind of goes up and down, but ten or fifteen dollars a book and you've got yourself for one hundred dollars. You got a whole bunch of Christmas presents. Christmas is coming up fast, trust me. August is almost gone and you got September, October, November three months and it's Christmas season. So get your Christmas presents now from wayn Olerue. Give him to every conservative in your life and they will laugh their asses off. All right, My guest is here, Garland Favarito, co founder of voter ga As in Georgia, been on the show before repeat performance. He leads the election integrity issue in Georgia for over twenty years. He has a career IT professional, so he knows what he's talking about. These computers are stealing elections. Voterga dot org is his web address, voterga for Georgia dot org. And Garland is on the show. So everyone on our side is saying what you're saying, that the Chinese try to rig twenty twenty. They didn't try to rig it. They succeeded Garland. They beat Trump, and they beat him by doing what you're saying. And every single state Trump was ahead by huge margins, and then when we woke up the next morning, he was suddenly behind. Every vote that came in was two three hundred thousand and zero against Trump. It was an obvious anyone could see it. You'd have to be a moron. You know who's in it. The media is in on it. The judges are in on it, all the liberal judges. I mean, it's so hard to defeat all these people. Everyone out there. They're all part of the deep state and the DC swamp. Friend of mine has a sister. His sister is one of the most important judges in America. She's in charge of a gigantic state, all the judges in their state. Garland, and he tells me, you know, and again, I wouldn't say any names. I'd ever want to compromise a friend, even though this person's a terrible person. His sister, but I'm not going to ever name a name and embarrass my friend. But she's a judge, she's in charge of all the judges in a state. And he says she's a lifelong Republican, and now she hates Trump with such a passion. I'm just there's something weird going on. All these people, whether they are Democrats, Communists, or Rhino Republicans, they have this obsessed hatred of Trump. Like Glenn Close in that famous movie. They want to boil a bunny rabbit to defeat Trump. They all hate Trump so badly it's like a sickness. And his sister is this important judge her whole life that was hating Trump. She's a lifelong Republican, but she hates Trump. It's so weird all. In my opinion, all the judges are part of a government employees union, and that's what changes them all. They're all part of the government, which makes the part of the deep state and the DC swamp, and they want their pensions to be bigger and bigger. They're all against the people. They only care about Big Brother. They want the government to get bigger and bigger, and if Trump wants to cut government, they hate them and they're obsessed with hating them. I think that's what's going on.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And we have had enough corrupt decisions from judges in our lawsuits to prove that that's true. When it's just awful, I mean, the judges to me, I think that's probably the thing that blew me away. Also as much I never realized when I got into this and filed a few cases years ago to try to ensure honest elections, I never really asked how corrupt the judges are in there. The whole judicial system.
Speaker 1: Is filthy, filthy, filthy, disgusting, tirty, filthy, disgusting, I think, and I think bribes. I gotta tell you, I don't think it's just they're mentally you know, they're mentally nuts and communists. I honestly think the only reason that judge would take the side again and again of illegal aliens who murder and rape American citizens is because they're on the payroll of China, or they're on the payroll of the Mexican drug cartel. And I know there's nothing I'm saying is nutty. Because people have already forgotten. If you watched old gangster movies for the nineteen twenties, nineteen thirties, nineteen forties, every judge of New York was on the Mob's payroll. Every police captain of New York was on the Mob's payroll. Well, the money that the Mexican drug cartel makes and the money that China makes off of illegal drugs getting through the border is so big it makes the old Mob look like a joke. They're talking about, you know, hundreds of billions dollars a year. You don't think they're bribing judges. Of course, they're bribing judges, and they're bribing police chiefs and police sheriffs of course, and they're bribing Democrat politicians. There is so much money in drug trafficking and human trafficking and child sex trafficking and pedophilia that I think they've just bribed the whole Democrat Party, all the judges, and a lot of Rhino Republicans do they're on the take.
Speaker 10: Exactly. And it's I know you said this before, but it's basically a Uni party, right.
Speaker 11: You know, the machines have elected the judges or selected them.
Speaker 10: Would be maybe a better word, so they're compromised.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 11: And and basically what we end up is Trump going against the entire UNI Party, which includes almost all the Democrats and quite a few Republicans.
Speaker 10: So it's it's an uphill battle. But he's got the people behind him.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 10: And he's been strong all all along.
Speaker 11: So I'm hoping that he will really continue to be strong and come down hard on and to solve as election integrity crisis that we've got going on in America right now.
Speaker 1: Well, last thing I'll bring up because I don't know if you know this, but I'm the guy who invented no tax in overtime, and I'm the guy who invented no tax on Social Security and brought up to Trump and he adopted him, and they helped him win the election. And then they're the biggest part of his accomplishments so far in his second term of his big beautiful bill. No tax in overtime, no tax on SOBI security. I invented those. So I've invented a new idea. I'm a very creative guy. I'm a businessman, and I keep coming up with solutions. I invented national security emergency for elections and others are talking about it now, but I don't know if they're acknowledging that it was Wayne Root's invention that you can't pass the Save Act. It's never going to pass. You're never going to get them to throw out the filibuster. I've said this for six months. It's unpassable. It will not pass. Too many rhinos never make it happen. And even if if you did pass it, it does nothing to stop many of the things that cast stolen elections, like mail in ballots with no voter ID, and like a machine voting. We need paper ballots. You can do a national security emergency for elections, and only a president can declare it, and then they can't take it to court. There are no legal challenges. The Supreme Court ruled in nineteen eighty three you can only upend it or overturn it with two thirds vote of both houses of Congress if a president declares a national security emergency, So he needs to declare a national security emergency for elections, and I believe from my contacts to the White House, he's going to do it by late August early September, and Democrats are not going to be able to stop it. And it's going to give us proof of citizenship photo ID. Mail in ballots going to be severely strictly limited, and hopefully paper ballots might be too late for it. I don't know, but I think it'll include no machines, paper ballots. That's the only way we can save the midterms in my opinion.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm with you too, and just want to emphasize that last point is that we have got to ensure that we can count the votes correctly and accurately.
Speaker 10: The machines are counting in.
Speaker 11: Logic AXI testing cannot detect malware based fraud. The audits or that most states are doing are fake. They don't really work.
Speaker 10: We have and there's no transparency.
Speaker 11: They secretly count the votes with secret proprietory software, then they secretly preserve the ballots.
Speaker 10: All that secrecy has to end.
Speaker 11: It has to be out in front and then may the best man or woman or party win. Whoever wins won and everybody knows it and they can accept the results that they can prove it to themselves. So that's where we've got to be in future American elections.
Speaker 1: Our only chance is patriots like Garland Favorito. He's the co founder of voter ga as in Georgia, leading and the election integrity issue in Georgia for over twenty years. Brave Man puts himself right on that line career it professional his website voterga dot org. Voterga dot org. Garland, we appreciate everything you do. Thank God, you're fighting for us in Georgia. We need Garland favorito in all fifty states. We don't have it, but I'm sure there's a few other people similar to you, but there's only one Garland. You're the best.
Speaker 10: Thank you, thank you, Thank you. Wayne, and our volunteers are great. That's what makes sense great.
Speaker 1: We need to clone you. We need a clone of Garland in all fifty states. I pray we can make it happen, and we get a national security emergency too, so we can win the midterms or Trump's presidency is basically neutered, all right? Zeecha. Genesis Medicine the maintitle sponsor of this show. It's a biotech company. They've been developed developing medicines to treat Parkinson's disease, reverse type two diabetes, heart disease, strokes, chronic pain, and more. Their medical research studies are having tremendous success, and now they're opening a pre IPO investment opportunity in one of their sister marketing companies. This is your chance to get in before an IPO listing. The placements at five dollars a share at a minimum of twenty five which you mean a minimum of two thousand shares. That's a ten thousand dollars minimum investment, which is perfect for my audience, which is not a super rich audience, a working class, middle class audience. People always ask me what can I invest in ten thousand? This is what you can invest with ten thousand. Have you've been hearing me talk about their great success and you want the opportunity to invest at the pre IPO stage. Go now to a new website that created just for my fans. Invest dashwar dot com. Invest dash war dot com. This is not investment advice. I'm not an investment advisor. Always do your own due diligence. But if you've been waiting for the right entry point, this is the time. Go to invest dashwar dot com. War for way down and route invest dash war dot com.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm way down the route.
Speaker 1: The national TV and radio host known as the maga warrior and the capitalist evangelist. This presidency is ushering in the golden age of prosperity, and it's all built around making America the energy capital.
Speaker 2: Of the world.
Speaker 1: Enter Lost Soldier Oil and Gas. It took forty years to piece together a forty thousand acre giant gas discovery. It's estimated to contain up to six trillion cubic feet of gas, with a management Foregas projecting the first twenty five wells alone to produce four and er million cubic feet per day of natural gas. This is how we power the AI future of America with clean natural gas. Headed by oil and gas legend Mark Bruner, whose previous public companies delivered spectacular returns for investors at their peaks. Pedico Energy grew about one hundred to one for investors, Ultra Patrolling grew about one thousand and one for investors. To learn more about Lost Soldier Oil and Gas, scan the QR code on the screen or go to Lossoldier dot com. That's Lost Soldier dot Come.
Speaker 3: Hi Wayne L.
Speaker 1: Route for seatshod Genesis Medicine. Their CEO, Dan Montano has been a guest on My show many times to discuss his companies medicines reverse type two diabetes, reverse Parkinson's, and reverse heart disease. Over three hundred patients have been dosed with their medicines during research studies, and all patients have shown great improvement with no adverse events reported. I know many of you have Type two diabetes, or Parkinsons or heart disease, or you know someone who does, so listen up. You could participate in one of their upcoming free medical research studies using their breakthrough medicines. They created a website just from my fans, redster now at Cure dashwar dot com. Let's cure cre dashwar dot com. Also, if you're interested in learning about their investment opportunities, go to cureashwar dot com. Wouldn't it be great to make money and help cure diseases?
Speaker 9: Go to Cure dashwar dot com.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Wayne Allen Route. If you're sick and tired of supporting world companies, I have great news for you. You don't have to anymore. You could shop where my wife Cindy and I shop at Grepatriots Store dot com. My number one best selling Great Patriot byicotbook is filled with real American patriotic companies. My team research thousands of companies, and one company stood out above all. Great Patriotstore dot com.
Speaker 2: This is the answer to inflation.
Speaker 1: Hundreds of household and personal products you're already buying much higher quality, now toxic chemicals delivered to write your door at incredible prices. Great Patriots Store dot Com is run by conservatives and patriots. Twenty thousand American families are joining every month and you should too. And now they've got the beef pasture raised with no hormones, antibotics or mRNA ever exclusively available only to their members, like costcoor Sam's Club. You need to become a member. Go to Great Patriots Store dot com. Fill out the form. They'll contact you right away and boom you remember goote Great Patriots Store dot com. That's Great Patriot Store dot com. John Jubilie is with us, owner and founder of Energized Health Energized Health dot com. Hey John Jubilie, what's going on?
Speaker 15: Hey mighty Wayne Allen route. Great to see your brother.
Speaker 1: All right, we got a quick video to play and then we'll get to our conversation with John. So play the video.
Speaker 16: I am tackled to death.
Speaker 10: I feel better than I have in years.
Speaker 16: I went from being on nozepech for thirteen years. I didn't realize how much strength I'd lost and how much it was affecting my life. I'd been in the hospital from pancreatitis caused by ozempik. My digestive systems working properly again. I used to carry around roll ads all the time. I can't believe I'm getting my life back after being subjected to that stuff for that many years. I'm off of it. I can't be happier. That was my biggest goal.
Speaker 10: You told me that you could help me, and.
Speaker 9: You have.
Speaker 1: All right, Johnny, do you believe is in a great job for all my fans? And the big issue now is so many people think they found this miracle drugs drugs zoo plural because it's this entire range of g lp ones, a, zempic, Manjaro, many others. They've become very popular. Why do you think they're popular. I think it's because it's like fast food, right, Nobody wants to put in any effort at all. They want to pop a pill and they want to magically be thin. It doesn't work like that.
Speaker 5: Now you're You're totally right, Wayne, and it really is. It is an actual epidemic. It is epidemic proportions. So stick listen to these numbers.
Speaker 15: Wayne. There's over forty million, forty million.
Speaker 5: Americans on it today, another thirty million anticipated to get on in this next twelve months.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 15: So so I love.
Speaker 5: It Wayne that you know, as only you, you know you are a crusader of truth.
Speaker 15: You're a crusader of truth.
Speaker 5: And so I believe Wayne, this show that we're going to talk about today will be something people can go back and say, I remember where I was on April sixth, twenty twenty six on the Wayne Allen Root Show. John and Wayne talked about this issue, and twenty four months from now, Wayne, there'll be seventy million people shaking their head saying I wish I would have listened, you know, to what those guys say. And here's what I want to say about it. Guy says, Look, you know, will you lose weight on ozempic. Absolutely, you're going to lose weight, You're going to lose water, You're going to lose muscle, and you're going to lose some fat and some bone and some bone. Yes, you're going to lose bone density. So this is real science. This is not my opinion, This is not Wayne's opinion. The scientific studies are already out. Ozempik has been around for decades. You just heard a gentleman. He's been on it for thirteen years. By the way, he got fat. He gained forty pounds of fat on ozempic. Because it only works, guys, for the first year, and then you start gaining back all your fat. But you never gained back your water, and you never gave back your muscle, and you never gained back your bone. You know, you are permanently you are permanently harmed from doing these drugs. Even Oprah Wayne said it. She said, I did it for a year and then I worked out and I ate the protein. I did everything they said to do, she said, and I still gained back all my fat.
Speaker 15: So it is not a long term solution, guys.
Speaker 5: It is absolutely something that is super short term. But Wayne, can I just say a gracious statement to everybody, because listen, may there may be hundreds of thousands of people watching us today.
Speaker 15: You're already on it.
Speaker 5: Listen, if you're on it, then guess what you better give yourself a safety net. You better give yourself a safety net. And the perfect safety net is the energized Health Protocol. Because why because we help you gain your hydration. OZEMPIC guarantees you you're going to lose hydration. We guarantee you're going to gain it. They guarantee you're going to lose your muscle. We guarantee you're going to gain it. So you might as well protect yourself from the two guaranteed side effects. By the way, now, now what they don't guarantee wane, but they do warn people like you just heard this gentleman, Robert Chare.
Speaker 15: He did get the pancreatitis.
Speaker 5: You know, you can get permanent blindness, you can get digestive disorders. Your stomach could be paralyzed forever. So there's a lot of other negative side effects that could come, but the two that are guaranteed energized health could come hand in hand. If you already are on the ozepic and you're in your one year term of it, guys, give yourself a safety net to gain your healthy hydration, gain your muscle, and possibly offset your your pancreatitis. You saw a client just now. He reversed his pancreatitis that ozembik gave him. He reversed his digestive issues that he had to have the anti acids all the time. So at least give yourself a safety net if you're one of those people who have chosen, I'm.
Speaker 15: Gonna take the ozempic. I'm gonna take Listen. We have grace for you, guys.
Speaker 5: And obviously that guy joined Energized Health on oseepic. He was already on it when he joined, but somebody must have told him, even if you're on ozempic, these guys can help you better.
Speaker 1: And Wane.
Speaker 15: We could share the.
Speaker 5: Other part of the testimony and maybe next time we're on He lost about forty pounds of fat on Energized Health, not on ozepic. Thirteen years he couldn't lose it. But then he lost forty pounds of fat and gained his muscle on Energized Health. But he did it while on ozempic, guys, and then got off of it.
Speaker 1: You know, I've always thought John that people that do too much aerobic exercise, like marathon runners, just look too skinny. It's not attractive for a man, as an example, to be super skinny, you have to do a little weightlifting too. Muscle is just as important as aerobic and as a matter of fact, I've seen a study after study that shows that weightlifting actually helps you lose weight, even more than aerobic activity in some cases. So I can't imagine what a person's life is like who has lost a large portion of their muscle density. They must look horrible with no clothes on. You know, maybe they look skinny with clothes compared to the way they used to be obese, but when you take the clothes off, they must look and feel awful. And it can't be.
Speaker 2: Good for you in life to be losing muscle.
Speaker 1: What does that do to you? Yeah?
Speaker 15: Well well wait and again I can't even make this stuff up. But look, we have the internet.
Speaker 5: You guys could go look these up on Instagram or Facebook. Two phrases ozembic face and ozembic. But and again, remember I want to quickly say, you know, I am sharing with you. I'm holding out my hand of saying hey, join us like Robert did. If you're on ozempic or you're thinking of going on it, come and join us. We will love to help you to not have the negative side effect, including ozempic face, which is where your face ends up looking basically like a Halloween skull or ozempic butt where it looks just like you know, eight sagging you know, eight sagging saggy butt things hanging there. You can see these pictures on the internet way and they're horrifying and mortifying to think that people look good in their clothes. But like you said, they take their clothes off and now they're just like this saggy you know, sacca kin. They're just a seg Yeah, there you go. They look like Neleson's scary. And I mean, I got to tell you guys, I'm not bragging because it's not me. I don't take the credit as John.
Speaker 1: I got on the energized Health program, and I look as good now as I looked. Since I'm in my forties, I look much better than when I was fifty years old, which was one year before I was forty nine, and I look much better. And when I take my clothes off, I look like a football player. And that's from energized health.
Speaker 2: I gained muscle and I lost fat.
Speaker 1: I look great.
Speaker 2: These people look like skeletons.
Speaker 1: So I would say, don't go on these zepic don't go on the glp ones. Glp ones, But if you are on the golp ones, how does your energized health program help people who are on the golp ones on these epics? The manjerros, what is it do to you while you're on those things that are killing your muscle?
Speaker 5: Well, well wait again, this client that you guys just saw, you heard him say it thirteen years he's on ozepic and again we'll share it for you to hear. And in fact, if you just call, if you guys call in, just ask for his video. It's about a six or seven minute video. We'll send you the whole thing and you can hear it out of his mouth. But while on ozepch he gained fat, but on energized health he lost almost forty pounds of fat and gained about fifteen pounds of healthy, lean muscle and hydration while he was autos epich. So if you're autos epich, if you're thinking of going on it, listen, you can have what he had because we're transforming that body at the sailor level. And again, Wayne, I have nothing better to say to somebody that look, here's a.
Speaker 15: Guy that was on it.
Speaker 5: For thirteen years and he's still got the positive effect of an energized health protocol to gain his hydration, to gain his muscle, and I have to quickly say, Wayne, you are one hundred percent right. One inch of muscle will eat more fat. One inch of lean muscle that you gain will eat more fat in one year than running guys for five miles a day.
Speaker 15: That's the power of one inch of lean muscle on the.
Speaker 1: Living proof I'm exhibiting for Energized health changed my life, extending my career, and made me a lot of money by getting me a lot of new TV shows and podcasts at a very advanced age for TV biz. Good to energize health dot com say war for Wayne Alan Route get forty percent up to it.
Speaker 17: Now energize l dot com, Wayne Allen Root for Freedom Fest, the World's Fair of Liberty July eighth to eleventh at Caesar's Forum Convention Center in Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: IATs in every year. I can't wait to meet all of you there. Freedom Fest is the gathering place to celebrates the two hundred fiftieth anniversary of Independence Day, to network, socialize, and celebrate liberty. Hearing me famous speakers authors, economists, health experts, political leaders, a financial freedom Seminar with America's economist Mark Skousen. The Anthem Film Festival, a comedy show, a pitch tank for entrepreneurs, and great debates, including the big annual Mock Trial. This year Ice will be put on trial and the Ice defense attorney is Wayne Allen Root. The MC is Kennedy from Fox News with speaker Steve Forbes, Glenn Beck, Adam Carolla, John Mackie, and celebrity actors Roption in gen Kaane. Join me at Freedom Fest for my fans only. Get one hundred dollars off the registration fee. Go to Freedomfest dot com use promo code war for one hundred dollars off. That's Freedomfest dot Com promo code War. Hi, I'm waiting on the route for Vertical Research Advisory VRA. KIP Peradge is one of a kind global investment and economic newsletter.
Speaker 3: Listen up. Trump is in charge. The glory dayser here.
Speaker 6: Growth rates are only going to grow from here.
Speaker 1: This is your four year window to make a fortune and set up your retirement for the.
Speaker 3: Rest of your life.
Speaker 1: Kip wins whether the markets are up or down, whether the economy is up or down.
Speaker 7: Reset our folks up for long term success.
Speaker 1: For twenty one years, Kip's been a friend as well as my personal financial advisor.
Speaker 3: During that time, he's.
Speaker 1: Beating the markets eighty six percent of the time, while the average wall stream money manager loses the market ninety percent of the time.
Speaker 3: Now Kip is predicting a new golden.
Speaker 1: Age for the economy.
Speaker 2: Let Kip proovets you for free.
Speaker 1: kIPS offering is daily VR investment letter completely free for two weeks. Free for two weeks. Try for two weeks. I know you'll state for life.
Speaker 3: Join now at VR.
Speaker 8: Insider dot com.
Speaker 5: What would you say if we told you you can reverse most any ailment or.
Speaker 13: Symptom without painful exercises. In just eighty eight days, we have created the only patent penny intercellular hydration protocol.
Speaker 12: Don't miss your opportunity to feel better.
Speaker 5: We know there's a lot of false hope out there, and many people have ball programs.
Speaker 12: That work for a moment, But Pip's a lot longer than a moment.
Speaker 13: We have been helping people gain intercellular hydration for nearly three decades.
Speaker 4: You will lose fat, not wand fat fast, including that killer visceral fat.
Speaker 5: Chronic dehydration is one of the root causes of many ailments and symptoms. Ask your doctor about energized health. Don't miss your opportunity to transform your health.
Speaker 13: Now, so log on to energized health dot com that energized heeal dot com.
Speaker 14: Possible side effects may include increased joy, energy potential reduction and prescriptions, more FI filling relationships, viewer doctor visits, and overall improved quality of health and life.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm way down the Route the national TV and radio host known as the Maga Warrior and the Capitalist Evangelist. This presidency is ushering in the golden age of prosperity, and it's all built around making America the energy capital of the world. Enter Lost Soldier Oil and Gas. It took forty years to piece together as forty thousand acre giant gas discovery. It's estimated to contain up to six trillion cubic feet of gas, with a management forecast projecting the first twenty five wells alone to produce four or million cubic feet per day of natural gas. This is how we empower the AI future of America with clean natural gas headed by oil and Gas legend Mark Bruner, whose previous public companies delivered spectacular returns for investors at their peaks. Pedico Energy g grew about one hundred to one for investors, Ultra Patrolling grew about one thousand and one for investors. To learn more about Lost Soldier Oil and Gas, scan the QR code on the screen before go to Lost Soldier dot com. That's Lost Soldier dot com.