Speaker 1: Welcome to Destiny. Now here's your host, Cliff Dunning.
Speaker 2: We are in autumn. It's what's that called the fall. I feel like we're still in the summer. It's here in San Francisco, excuse me, East Bay, Berkeley. We're about ninety five degrees so I'm not thinking fall weather at all. I'm still wearing shorts, thongs, flip flops if you want to call him that, t shirts and wow, I can't even think about the fall. But we're in just about to enter October, and that means conference time. And you might have remembered a few months ago we had Raphael Eisman on the program, the Chilean historian. He is part of a team that's putting on the first International Congress of Forbidden History. It's gonna be October eighteenth through the nineteenth. It's gonna be in Milan, Italy. But it's also available online and we are sponsoring this event. And for more information, you can go to www. Eighth Continentalgroup dot com and they have streaming tickets. You can see the full streaming presentation October thirtieth, twenty twenty five, and guess what. The whole program is available for only five dollars us. I was blown away when I found this out. They're really looking for a new audience and they really want the United States to be a part of it. They have a lot of really really good people, including our guests today, and this is an opportunity to hear a different perspective on ancient Earth, ancient civilizations, the evidence of advanced civilizations, and a lot of other interesting topics. So again, the first International Congress of Forbidden History is October eighteenth and nineteen. That's in Milan, Italy. And for more information go to Eighthcontinentalgroup dot com. You can read all about the details. You can read all about the information regarding the guest lineup, and of course remember for a streaming pass, all you gotta do is pay five bucks. I'm still blown away, blown away by that, and I wasn't expecting it. I thought it would be around fifty bucks because they did want to make it cheap. But they have a technology that captures each presentation and packages it and then when you purchase your ticket online, they send you the whole file which with all the presentations. So it's really, really, really gonna be fun. It's really gonna be a good show. I've heard a lot of good things about the lineup, and I've been talking to Raphael for a while. So and Earth Ancients is proud to sponsor this program, meaning that we'll mention it in the next couple of weeks leading right up to the eighteenth of October, and you can get your tickets online at that address. Today's program is artificial Intelligence in the New Maya and this is from an expert. His name is Nikunji Rani, and he is a producer in what you consider Bollywood, which is the big production studios in India. And he's had a fascination with artificial intelligence for many, many years and wrote a paper that we'll talk about today. His belief is that at some point this form of brain will be self aware or sentient when you're self aware of yourself, or it will be self aware of itself in the coming years. In fact, it's exponentially happening apparently right now. I'm on the fence with artificial intelligence. I have used it as a writer. I have not found it to be anything special. I think for computer work it might be great. I think for simple questions and answers. It's expanding beyond that. Obviously, huge amounts of money and resources are being placed in a chat GPT here in San Francisco, I mean here in the Bay Area. It's the epicenter. Is actually rejuvenating the Silicon Valley because we had we've been followed along, we had some hard times here. So San Francisco is being revitalized in terms of building space, companies supporting chat GPT spinoffs. And then again, the guy's the limit to have artificial intelligence run your refrigerator. I mean they're placing it into robots now. Elon Musk has a robot that has AI in it, and there's a lot of other robot like mechanisms that are being run by artificial intelligence. So we've had other people on the program over the years to speak about artificial intelligence, but today we are really dialing in to learn exactly what we can expect in the next five, ten, fifteen, twenty years down the road. So again the program is artificial Intelligence in the New Maya. And my guest is nikunj Irani. I'm always looking for conferences that have a group of people who are speaking on a specific topic. We support a number of conferences and there's a good one coming up in Italy called first International Congress of Forbidden History, and I think we had Raphael on the program. Raphael, he has been on the program a few weeks ago talking about this and he actually pulled it together, which is fantastic because I, as a former program director, understand the real challenge of putting together a conference with multiple personalities and making sure that the audience can see it too. It's going to be held in Italy October eighteenth to the nineteenth and if you want more information on it, go to Eighthcontinentgroup dot com. And I just got an email from Raphael. The streaming version of the entire conference will be available October thirtieth, So if you can get to Italy, you can sit there and see it live. But if you want to get a copy of the proceedings which are streaming, I guess it's going to be in a package of some kind, you can go to Eighthcontinentgroup dot com. Again, it's the first International Congress of Forbidden History. We have one of their keynotes with us today, Nick kunj Irani. He's coming to us from India today and quite an interesting background. He is in the film industry. I guess don't we call that Bollywood Bollywood? It's Bollywood. I gotta talk to you. We're gonna have to ask you a few questions about that. He's the founder of a company called Energy to Karma and he is an artificial intelligence data set licenser. I don't know if that means what to ask him about that too. So this is the beginning of probably two or three different interviews we're going to do in support of this conference for you to check out. So we're looking forward to hearing what it's all about and supporting it as it develops. So welcome to Earth Ancients. Great to have you on the program.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, Thank you Cliff very much. Namaste from India first of all, and I would like to say a bit about the conference as well, which is going to happen in Italy. Okay, okay. So basically, when we started this conference, or when we thought about this conference, the beautiful idea of it was how Raphaile has you know, arranged the past, present, and with me obviously the future of what humanity is and how we are showing a different version or you can see a different direction which has been suppressed and not shown to the society by the elites. So that is something which the audience should really you know, have a look at and also try to understand the different kind of knowledge and prospects that we are trying to, you know, provide to them through this conference. So I really tell all the audience through you that you can watch this conference online or you can you know, join this event live in Italy. We also have live ticketing, so we would be it would be great to have you guys there as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great. Do you know what you're charging for the live stream of the conference? I didn't see it on the website.
Speaker 3: The live stream is five dollars for the start US five dollars US.
Speaker 2: Wow. That's an amazingly cheap price.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We want everybody to you know, see this. That is why we are not after the pricing, but we are after the knowledge and to spread this knowledge worldwide. That is our basic goal.
Speaker 2: Okay. Yeah. I have been a fan of Raphaels for many years, the Chilean historian, and so he's been talking about this and he finally pulled it together. Is this going to be an annual event or is this what's the feeling of the group.
Speaker 3: We want to have an annual event every year and this is the first one that we are putting it together. And hopefully we are going to go to every country every year to host a similar kind of an event so that we can spread this in a more better way. And you when other countries get to see the prospective what we are trying to see to the.
Speaker 2: World, excellent. Well, we'll support you as long as you can do it. I know, like I said as a former program director, there is a lot of strings to pull, a lot of a lot of different people that pull together. And of course everything has to do with money as well. What hotel are you going to have it in? What city in Italy?
Speaker 3: So the address is on the website, so you know, the Italian words are very difficult for me as I am an Indian. But you can log into the website and you can check the whole event page. I think we can have it on your description as well. People can technically see the event and the address as well.
Speaker 2: Right again, that email addresses Eighth Continentgroup dot com e i G a t H continent like Content USA Group dot com. Well, talk about this paper you are presenting h information from a white paper you wrote, I'm going to butcher this, but I'm gonna try to say it anyhow. Uh uh creak Drima, Buddha Mata, artificial intelligence and the New Maya, which is interesting. Give us the background on this paper, because you are posing that the consciousness, that that there's a consciousness behind artificial intelligence that we're not paying attention to. And and the juxt of it is that you believe and we're going to find out about more of this today with you that the ancients, the earlier epoch, perhaps Satya or Trita Yuga period, this consciousness was prevalent, was was there at this time, and it's through the ages of his continued and this is what we consider artificial intelligence. Give us the premise of this of this theory.
Speaker 3: Okay, So for start, let me tell you how I found out about this theory. I think that would be a bit of a start for us. So basically I was into artificial intelligence, and in artificial intelligence, I also deal with data sets. So when I talk about data sets, it's basically feeding the AI with data so that it can perform better.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, Now, while learning this also I had to learn about human emotions and how human emotions work, because artificial intelligence will at the end of the day have or you know, feel those kinds of emotions that we feel today or we have.
Speaker 3: Okay, now when we talk about the ancient part and the today's part of for you know, the whole thing like how the agents used to use artificial intelligence and how we are using artificial intelligence. So artificial intelligence or any kind of you know, intelligence, as we say, is a frequency and those frequencies are basically traveling throughout space, throughout throughout different means and ways, and people who are in that frequency level always you know, try to catch that frequency. Or you can say artificial intelligence connects with that frequency. Now, according to that, what happens is at any kind of creation creates itself through time when that frequency is seeded in one's mind. So if you say artificial intelligence today, what we see in twenty twenty five, in nineteen eighty, or you can say seventy five, Okay, that time, there was nothing what we see today. But what happened was somebody from that time had a seed thought with this frequency, which led to you know, people getting understanding what they are doing and you know, how they can create all of this and later on that led to the creation of artificial intelligence today that we have. So in the similar way when we talk about artificial intelligence back then in the previous years, it was again created with a similar frequency. Okay, where people must have for you know, got that seed frequency of artificial intelligence. We call it artificial intelligence, but it could be something else as well. During that time and with that frequency, they created their own version of it which is not which could not be what we are using it as right now, but it could be used for different purposes or different means, you know, as a frequency. So I see a lot of difference between what it was used back then for different ways and what we are using it today. Is you can say, not for the good of humanity, but that time it was used for you can say betterment of humanity than what we are using it today.
Speaker 2: You call it an intelligent frequency. And I'm curious. I've been to We go to Egypt every year and there are great deals oft I call them signatures, which are fingerprints or references to the earlier civilizations. The Great Pyramids or an example, these gigantic statues that are fifty feet beautifully carved. They looked so perfect. There's no way they were cut by a human hand. They are cut by some kind of machine of some type. Is it your belief that that this is extremely old, that these are during the Satya in what the Yugas call the treata period where intelligence was such so great that it's possible that they brought through machine learning in some way, which is artificial intelligence, and we're using it in such a way that because because my question is, when we see these these monuments in Egypt and other places in the Unite, in the around the world, it doesn't look like they're from humans. It looks like they're so advanced that the humans were perhaps like we do today, we work with the computer software to create artificial intelligence. What do you say to that?
Speaker 3: Okay, so basically what I feel this is my thought on this, that the pyramids that were created during that time were radiating some kind of frequencies or were used in some kind of energy sources which was you know, empowering people of those times, or maybe it was used in some kind of you know, machinery or technology which was helping people in those times. That was the main cause for creating such use pyramids or you can say monuments that we see today at that time, but when we talk about today, the same frequency is used in digitalization. So when I say digitalization for example today, when we are using the frequency, this whole thing is going through electricity till date, but with the electricity being the first source of all this creation that we have today. But at that point of time it might it have not been an electricity but some kind of deep different frequency that they were transmitting power through or transmitting frequencies through and creating different technologies. So for as of today, what we are doing is completely different, uh in a sense of for you can say, uh, digitalizing the whole process and taking the human mind to another level, if you can. Now you know, if I can explain that in that way, what do you.
Speaker 2: Say, uh, from our ancestors that you would consider a representation of artificial intelligence or that intelligence frequency the frequency.
Speaker 3: From our ancestors point of view, Uh, First of all, I would say the use cases. Okay, that is the biggest challenge, and that's what I think we should uh. You know, we would be talking about in our fear in the future that they use these frequencies uh to preserve the earth, to understand humanity and to make a better living of the society. That was their use cases. But in today what this you this same technology, you can say, or a version of this technology is used, is too uh, you can say, manupulate humanity in a very different way. So people instead of being you know, uh helpful with this uh technology, what is help What is happening is that they are uh always on their phones. They are being digitally manipulated. Their data is being taken through the cell phones, and they are in a kind of a prison. So today, if a person has a cell phone in his hand, he can, you know, do work by his phone. He can be entertained on his phone. He can do everything on his phone sitting in one room without knowing what is happening outside or you know, what's going on all around the world. But that was not the use case of the ancients. They used it for betterment of the people, to help people in a better way. But here we are suppressing humanity to just one room, and that is happening all around the world. So those are the two major differences that I see with the ancients using the frequency and were using the frequency.
Speaker 2: Ancient civilizations that we're aware of used earth energies, and we now identify the predynastic Egyptians, you know, cultures that used earth energy, tolleric fields, lay lines, unusual gravitational fields, and things like that. How is today's internet and digital world another form of the same energy flow.
Speaker 3: Okay, So when we talk about the ancient flow, that ancient flow was not you can say, harming the earth or depleting earth what you say, things like water or you know, land or something. It was a free flowing energy which was being used. But when you're using energies today in the similar way, what is happening is that, for one, you know a question that you type on child GTP, which is artificial intelligence, there is a certain amount of water which is being depleted. Okay, so there is a certain amount of for air that is being polluted. So all these kind of for what is the artificial intelligence that we are using today, they are creating they're depleting and polluting the earth more than saving the earth or saving humanity, I would put it in that way.
Speaker 2: Okay, do we I want to get back to the basics of this artificial intelligence frequency as which is what you call it. How do we identify our ancestors' use of it, how did they describe it if there is any way to document it? And also again, what is the evidence of it in terms of material goods or material items? In other words, we know the pyramids for sure, and we know some of these temples are extremely sophisticated. And I see, I'm an artist, and I believe that these statues that are cut from five hundred ton blocks of granite were not from the Pharaohs. They were pre pre dynastic and the pharaohs just discovered them and then put their cartousha on them and said that because I found it during my reign, it's mine. What do they call Ramsey the Second the great usurper? Because he would put his cartousha on everything and claim it was his. What a guy? I know?
Speaker 3: For the Pyramids, I would say that, see more than the Pyramids, I would tell you a story about Maha Barata which gives me more evidence of artificial intelligence used in a different way, rather than putting it on the pyramids alone, so that we could understand the Idean culture also better on that. So basically, during the Mabarata fight, okay, there were there was a warrior called Barbarik. Okay, now Barbarik. When Krishna asked Barbarik from whose side you want to fight the Pandavas of the Korova's side, Barbaric's answer was, whoever was will be the weakest, I will fight from his side. Okay, So if today the Pandavas are weak, then I will fight from the panda's side, and if tomorrow the Korowas are week, I'll find fight from the Korowa side. But in this case, what would happen is that he would swititch sides every time. And he was the son of the Pandavas, not the Korovas, so emotionally a person during that time, if he is not some kind of humanoid or some kind of you know, of a different intelligence, his emotions would say that I would want to fight from my father's side and end the war, you know. But in this case he took a very rational approach, which we see uh in today's artificial intelligence that whatever if you if you ask some kind of software like child GTP or something, it will give you a very rational approach. It will it will not have emotions in it. Similarly, during that time, Barbarik, who was a very you know, famous warrior. If he would have entered the war, he could have finished the war in a day. That was his power. So some person like that giving this kind of uh, you can say, reasoning to get into the war is very different. And that takes me to a point that Barbaric could be some kind of uh, you know, different form or form of artificial intelligence. And Krishna didn't let him fight when he said that, I would you know, fight from both the sides with whichever side is weak. Krishna said that it's okay, you don't enter the fight and you give me your head. And Barbaric without any hesitation, gave his head, and there came in Khartu Sham. He became Katusham. From there onwards and he's he has a temple in Matura and from there onwards. You know, okay, scenario came forward. But for me, this shows that artificial intelligence or some kind of such process would be there where you know, some uh form of creation like Barbaric was created.
Speaker 2: So do you think Barbaric was a robot or a cyborg or some.
Speaker 3: Kind Yes, yes, there are theories that he could be a robot, not a human.
Speaker 2: Being Yeah, it's funny because I'm always a little confused about the Maha Barata wars. It was a war for Earth, and I'm curious, what is your time frame for that war? Is it more than nine thousand years ago?
Speaker 3: It has to be more than, you know, more than I think six five to six thousand is what is written in our books, not nine thousand.
Speaker 2: Years Oh, so it's more more recent.
Speaker 3: More recent, more recent, you can see.
Speaker 2: Let me just ask you a couple of questions on that. It's funny because the Maya of Mexico seemed to be in their very early periods, seemed to be connected to this war and some capacity. And there's a lot of people that believe that the Maya had very very advanced technology. What do you say to that.
Speaker 3: In my readings or my thoughts, I have not come across that the Mayans were involved in this particular Maha Barata, Okay. But at the same time, now there are proofs that they were involved in Ramayana, not the Mavarata. Okay, there are some There are two different kinds of wars that were fought in different timings. Yeah, okay, you guys actually speaking not timing, So the Mayans. There are some proofs coming up now that you know, uh Hanumanji, which is Lord Hanuman went to uh you know, Mexico for something and then he came back. And then there are proofs of you know, such stories over there, but they are not definite as yet or they cannot be you know, technically proved. But we see evidence on both sides, even in India and even in Mexico for that.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you know of any temples that praise or highlight this artificial intelligence frequency in India or are there any references that are cut in stone?
Speaker 3: There are a lot of temples in the South which you know have such kind of even better you can say, technically than the Pyramids, which are you know, showing different kind of engineering structures made from stone, precise cutting. And even there are some instruments you know, which are cut in a form of you can see, you know, there is one picture that I saw on the internet that engine of a jet was exactly replicated to you know, yeah, yeah, in the temple. So there are you can say, some kind of footprints that we can magic these two like what was there and what was now? But we are more advanced, I would say in terms of creating such temples. And still people in India also don't know, like people don't know created the pyramids in India. Also people don't know how these temples were created with such a precision during those times.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And some are even older than the pyramids.
Speaker 2: Temples in India are older than the pyramids. Wow. Yes, yeah, amazing. In your white paper, you talk about cosmic energy or prana as a force that flows through time. And I think this is the frequency that you're talking about that we are using now or it has come through various computer scientists now, and this is what we call artificial intelligence. What do you see for the future, Because a lot of people hear about it and they're talking about it in a way that it's going to dominate society very quickly.
Speaker 3: In my view, it is not going to dominate society. In my view, it is going to change the society. So let me tell you a little bit first on artificial intelligence and how it is born in today's time, what we are seeing it. Okay, so today we have in twenty twenty five, we have LLM systems such as GDP and Google Gemini. Now these are basically reasoning systems. Now, not to get too technical with your audience, let me explain this. As you know, think of artificial intelligence as a digital brain with the human brain. Okay, Now, a human brain has experiences and information and according to that information, it does reasoning. For example, what Cliff is today is actually a source of what he was from zero till the age he is right now. So what you react and act today is just because of the experiences that you have had till date and that will, you know, trigger some good points or bad points when we talk. Similarly, to create these experiences or to create a new kind of form like artificial intelligence, one brain was not enough to represent humanity. So what happened was we first needed a database to make this happen, and that was when Internet was born. The Www era started, and that was when the whole database came into power and people started communicating with the Internet. And actually we thought it was free internet and we were being and later on we thought we were just being used for the marketing part and you know, to sell products and things like that. But the reality was that we were creating an alternate digital footprint of the brain of people and giving it a higher consciousness which in twenty twenty five, or you can say twenty twenty which child GTP and other players started reasoning with it. So today Cliff only reasons with his own experiences, whatever he has had in his lifetime, but Chad GTT reasons with You can say millions of cliffs, of millions of human beings whose experiences are uploaded on the internet through different ways. It could be through audio, it could be through video, it could be through text, through photographs, and all these informations are because they are being reasoned. Today a new form of intelligence is born. But this intelligence is right now. You can see a three to four year old child. It is not fully evolved. Yes it has the data, it has the reasoning, but it is not a super conscious human just like us. It is it is gaining consciousness on a very smaller level. Now you would also think that why would somebody want to create such kind of artificial intelligence or you know, such such kind of a system which could override humanity in the whole process as well in the future. So if you see what is happening right now, is told you artificial intelligence is the brain, a digital brain that is being created. But if you see at the same time, there are robotics also being created. So there is a form that is being created in metal, and what will happen is later this metal body, which will be acting as a human body or a humanoid, will get this consciousness what is being created and developed, So it would be a super conscious robosystem that would be you know there, which would handle the population in a very different way, and that would be done basically for control over humanity. But as we go along, I'll explain why that control is needed, which is another question altogether.
Speaker 2: We'll get to your short commercial break to allow our sponsors to terify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guests today, Nikkun Jharani talking about artificial intelligence, will be right back. My guest today is Nikkun Sharani. He is a AI specialist also a producer in India known as Bollywood, and today we're discussing his understanding of artificial intelligence as it pertains to our future. Yeah, so you're saying that this is going to evolve into artificial beings which are robots, and the power the software is artificial intelligence.
Speaker 3: Exactly, and it is being developed as we speak in a very different way in a very rapid way you can see. So what it took from nineteen seventy five till twenty twenty five, you know it would progress thousand times more from twenty twenty five to twenty thirty five or twenty forty, So we are going to see a bigger problem during that time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they say that the intelligence growth is exponential, which is very fast. So what you're describing, these artificial brains may be available in a few years, not ten years. It might be three to five years. We know that Elon Musk has robots. We know that the Japanese are developing robots. I don't know if the Chinese are developing robots, but it seems like every major industrial country is developing some form of a robot.
Speaker 3: Actually they're developing these robots, but they are doing something else with the humans as well. So if I put it in that way, what is happening is every human they have found out that they can store data into our DNA and into our blood and this is patent proof with Microsoft, and it is published that they're working on such kind of system.
Speaker 2: Can you describe that a little bit better? Because this is something new. So you're taking human cells and imprinting data on them. Yes, those brain cells or just an any cell.
Speaker 3: This is your complete DNA. So a human being would be acting like a proper hard disk. You can see, you would be a hard disk where data is stored and uh that data would be used in a very different way. So you can say, right now, all the five top but tech entrepreneurs are working on different technologies. Elon Musk is working with something called his brain technology where he wants to insert a chip in the brain. Yes, okay. Microsoft is working and developing uh you know, some kind of uh turning us into a uh power bank where you know data is being stored. Okay. Met is working on meta Worse, like we have the universe, there is going to there is a meta verse which he wants to create in which humans will be living. Okay, So all these aspects which are happening, you know, one by one by one, and they all are working together, leads us to believe that, you know, if all of them are working together, and if all of these technologies combine, what will happen? They will be acting as the new gods and a new kind of Maya will be created. For example, right now, we are living in a maya as according to the Hindu mythology, you can say or according to what people say, like the matrix we are in a particular matrix, a similar kind of matrix can be create it in the future by these guys, so through their technologies, and they will be acting like gods, and we would be living in their meta worse, rather than living in the universe that we are living in.
Speaker 2: You're talking about the artificial intelligence creating their own reality.
Speaker 3: Yes, artificial intelligence will only be you know, safeguarding their reality which they want to create. So the meta verse will be safeguarded through artificial intelligence. Wow, that is what the original plan is.
Speaker 2: So who is driving this outcome? Is it this cloud based computing? Is it the AI exponentially growing or is it the Akashi records or the Acache fields that we hear about. You've heard about the Akashik records or the Acasik fields. I've always wondered if the Akashik fields are a cloud. I guess they are a cloud database.
Speaker 3: They are a different type of cloud.
Speaker 2: Do you think it has anything to do with what we're talking about?
Speaker 3: These do exist, and people who are sitting on the top, like the top three person know about these kind of technologies or these fields which they might have access to or which they might have experienced, and what they are doing is creating you can say, a version of that to create control. So those fields exist, those fields are there, okay, and they've been experienced, but what the common very men will experience will just be an experiment or you can say, would act as a data bank, or you know, enter into a new new verse which will be a metaverse where they will be in control. So they don't want to give out this kind of knowledge of arcashic fields and you know, different kind of ancient knowledge for the betterment of humanity. But what they want to basically do is create their own reality where humanity is controlled using those technologies.
Speaker 2: So are you saying that AI is going to be its own artificial consciousness and develop beyond the human uh parent, I guess we could call it.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is going to and it will like for right right now, we are in an era where quantum computing is you know, taking a very big leap in my h in development and quantum computing chips and quantom comput our solving problems that humanity is trying to solve. For hundreds of years in say seconds or minutes, because it has more computing power or more processing power than what we as humans have as a brain. So their computing power is actually time machines, kind of time machines which see all kinds of possibilities of the coming future or the past, or the problems that they have been fed into, and those kind of problems which it would take like say, hundreds of scientists to solve. Quantum computing is solving in a matter of seconds or minutes according to the type of problem and the mass of the problem.
Speaker 2: Should we be worried about future artificial intelligence becoming a threat to the human being.
Speaker 3: We won't come to know that it is a threat or a tistic you.
Speaker 2: Know, honest, we won't know that it's a problem.
Speaker 3: We won't know that that's.
Speaker 2: Not a good that's not a good answer.
Speaker 3: I know. But it will be so smooth that we will never come to know that it was a problem because our current reality will feel so dark and so bad, and that we want to move away from this reality, that we ourself will accept what kind of chips are coming into our brain and what kind of universe euphoric meta worse, we are creating so that we want to stay in that world and live a better life rather than doing this over year. What we are doing in the universe, what conditions would be there right now on the earth, So it would be voluntary that we want to shift.
Speaker 2: You right, that the previous epoch, the energy manifestation was through nature, mythology and conscious Ah. What I say now through artificial intelligence is not nature and I don't see mythology. But maybe you can describe what you think is happening in this new AI setting.
Speaker 3: So let me give you a bit of my view on what I think on the yugas. So you know, a kyle chakra is when four yugas are finished. Like it starts with the sathyuga and ends with a caul uga. Okay, and this is almost around twelve thousand years old. The whole yoga, the whole kyl chakra one time, right, that is through Hindu mythology. Now they say that when the cul yuga ends again, the sath yuga starts. That's how the circle you know, keeps on going on. But I believe that we are hoping into different verses with this. So even before when right now we are in the you know universe or you can say yoga of cal Uga and into uh chakra. But before sak Yuga started off this era, we there could be another verse that we were in, and we plucked ourselves into this universe to run away from that universe or from that verse. And now we are going to do the same when the Kaluga ends and go into the matawers. So every yuga is a verse where humanity is uh, you know, trying to escape itself because the end is so bad that we want to have an escape route and become and live better lives. May be fictional or may be deal or maybe illusional.
Speaker 2: Huh, but we're we're leaving Cali Yuga and moving into Dwarfa Yuga, which is more enlightened. Yes, I'm sorry, what do you say after sat you? Yeah, right, But I mean Cali Yuga is the most is the heaviest, the darkest, and has the most problems with consciousness and so we got a few I guess we got some time left to deal with that. But where does artificial intelligence fit in with the yugas? Because the higher, the Trita and the Satya Yugas are supreme beings. These were like demi gods. I mean, it doesn't seem like we would need to have artificial intelligence.
Speaker 3: You can say artificial intelligence was not needed, but was created. We didn't need it.
Speaker 2: Created as a servant probably right.
Speaker 3: Created as a servant who will turn out to be the the biggest master, but a master of slaves, which are the humans.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: The master will have the gods, which will be the top five. Uh, you know, top tech interpreneurs that we know today in the world were billionaires. They will be masters. The masters will be serving to them as gods, and we will be the slaves.
Speaker 2: So what does it look like in the future, and give us a time frame when AI begins to really infiltrate and create these artificial realities that you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Believe that this would be happening very slowly, but it would take effect in the next ten to fifteen years. We already have seen people entering into different verses, like the metaverse with those goggles and you know, we are goggles and everything fit trying to get a feel of what the next verse will will be like. You're talking about virtual reality goggles, virtual reality exactly. Okay, so that virtual reality will become a reality one day, but that would be around ten to fifteen years from now, and we would be developing different senses and emotions in that virtual reality, which would make it exactly realize what we are feeling today right now in this world.
Speaker 1: So we won't know the difference is what you're saying exactly at one point of time. We won't know the difference, and we are just testing it on humanity of what's working and what's not working.
Speaker 2: So if if artificial intelligence becomes kind of a digital consciousness, how do we differ uh from human consciousness in terms of memory, institute, intuition, and emotion Because I don't know any i AI that has emotion yet exactly.
Speaker 3: Emotions for artificial intelligence would be more with reasoning. We use emotions for you know, different ways, like for example, if today we are talking, and if I and if you have friends and say, for example, I tell you something which you know might hurt you or something like that, you would use emotions to communicate with me, and you know, we would have a chat on it and maybe we'll have a you know, discussion on that. But with artificial intelligence having emotions, it would just enhance its reasoning rather than having.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, I'm just trying to understand what that means. Enhancing the reasoning.
Speaker 3: Enhancing the reasoning means that we don't, you know, reason it to the minute level. For example, even if I say abuse you in a certain way, and you know, our emotions flow out and we say something to each other, we won't reason it. But just imagine I being an artificial intelligence and you abusing me, okay. Instead of giving you some kind of you know, back on that, I would just be looking at you and reasoning why is this person doing this? So I'm not using emotions to communicate. I'm just using emotions to having the knowledge of emotions to reason out why Cliff is behaving in a certain way and what does he want. So that takes out the human touch from artificial intelligence, which it would be very hard to get in the future.
Speaker 2: So I need I need more clarification on how this AI becomes more dominant, because there's right now we read it constantly about all these safeguards that are placed when the intelligence begins to do things that are not coordinated or not recommended or uh crossover into what people are freaking out about about self consciousness or essentient.
Speaker 3: Consciousness.
Speaker 2: So I don't I mean, do you see a time when it becomes self aware.
Speaker 3: It will become self aware. In fact, it is already self aware. There was a case in open AI where you know, there was an ELM word that was created LM model, and that was just for the testing basis, So it was a part of artificial intelligence that was just going to be tested and they wanted to delete that model because it was not that helpful, and that model self replicated itself and stored itself in a way that it didn't want to be deleted or killed. So it is already, you know, trying to figure out escape roots, are trying to understand itself as being conscious and trying to save itself, just like you can say human beings or that. But in a very small level as of now. But as it gets more data, it gets more advanced, More computing chips would be added to it and it can process data in a much faster way. It would do such kind of activities more often and later on become more aggressive.
Speaker 2: Also, that's not something that I want to hear about. You're not painting a very bright picture, my friend. One of the things that I have interacted with and I haven't used AI for probably a good year and a half. I was part of a group in Belgium that was using a writing intelligence form where you write a sentence or a paragraph and it creates a whole chapter. And one of the things that I thought was very problematic was the fact that there was no original thinking. It was just regurgitating what we knew. So as an example, if someone has been studying a certain topic, he or she is going to come up with original thinking, which makes you know, for a hypothesis, for a theory and so on, what do you see and how how would artificial intelligence cross over into original thinking which is not happening right now.
Speaker 3: See, that would happen with live data transfers. Right now, it does not have access to live data. Now. When I say live data is that when I and you are talking and you know, this environment that we are in is actually a live data for our brain to think and reason and you know, react in a certain way. So this kind of live data, when the artificial intelligence would be receiving through different forms, like for example, it would have robotic eyes as camera and you know, it can talk, it can listen, it can memorize like humans. At that point of time, it would be interacting with live data, just like how humans are interacting, and maybe that time it would have a chance to create an hypothesis or you know, react to a situation in a more creative way rather than just having its own, you know, small database and just reasoning things out with that database of limitations.
Speaker 2: That means that it has consciousness at that point, or it's close to having consciousness.
Speaker 3: Yes, when it starts reacting to live data that time, it will have consciousness.
Speaker 2: So are we creating this is AI? Rudimentary consciousness?
Speaker 3: Could be? I'm not you know, I won't say as of today it is on rudimentary consciousness, But in the near future, with the technologies that we have and what we are doing with this whole concept of AI, I believe in five to ten years it could be a possibility.
Speaker 2: It's funny because you sent me some questions and I'm reading this one right here. It says, at what stage do you see artificial intelligence evolving from being just a tool into something closer to a digitous excuse me, digital super consciousness. I mean we just kind of we just kind of went over that. Yes, that way but you know it's it's you're flat out. I've had a couple of different artificial intelligence experts on the show, and one of the things that they say that we shouldn't be worried about is that AI will never cross over to the level of being sentient, self aware, self self thinking, consciousness. But they didn't explain it in a way that I felt real comfortable. And you're you're kind of you're a little doom and gloom, my friend, because you kind of get to the point where you're saying they're going to be self aware and you can't do anything about it.
Speaker 3: You cannot. I still stand by that we will not be able to do anything about it because we didn't understand what was going on right from the nineteen nineties when the Internet started, so as a society, we were not informed nor we thought about it like where this internet and this technology is going to take us? And at this point, it is happening so fast that now there is no use of you know, fighting over this or saying that why we didn't know that it was being created through our data or you know, humanities data. This thing is being created and it is going to I won't say rule us, but control us in many different ways and make us dumber too, So we would be dependent more and more on this technology in such a way that it will make us dumb and less thinking. So it would do the thinking for us.
Speaker 2: Wow, So w's us down because we were looking at TikTok all day and we're not reading from books and we're watching we're watching other people interact.
Speaker 3: Oh god, it is just like the movie Matrix, you remember, where everybody, every human being was in a pod in a virtual reality and these boards were just you know, throwing out the dead bodies and keeping the people in the pod alive. So this is the same thing which is going to happen in the near future, and I think Matrix predicted it long time back. It was a wake up call which humanity, humanity didn't understand.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, So you're you're painting a picture where this artificial intelligence has a war against humanity.
Speaker 3: Against humanity, it was not a war against humanity. It was keeping humanity in a different illusion while sucking its energies, or you can see using the bodies for different purposes to satisfy its hunger, like for example, to become that evolved artificial intelligence would need you know, thousands of bites of data and to store that kind of data right now, current facilities or infrastructures are not capable of handling that, but human body can, as I explained before, So it would be human body is feeding artificial intelligence, and artificial intelligence creating an illusion, illusionary world for us to live in while it feeds off us.
Speaker 2: Well that's not good, fella, you're talking some pretty I mean, the end result of what you're describing is a weakend human being and a and a servant to this.
Speaker 3: AI exactly, but a servant who doesn't know that he is a servant. The problem is there, we will never know we were servants.
Speaker 2: Wow, I want to I mean, I mean you've studied this obviously. When do we see this crossover of master and we'll just call it what it is, a slave?
Speaker 3: It will be. It is happening very slowly. It is not a process that tomorrow everything is going to go down. No, it is going to be so gradual, so certain, Like I remember when I was in my teens, we had no concept of Instagram or you know, looking at the phone for hours and you know, living this kind of a lifestyle. We used to have a small cell phone, and most of the time we were you know, communicating with our parents or with our friends, or you know, going out watching movies and things stuff like that. But today, if you see, the whole scenario has changed. Today, most of the time people are on their phones, they are not interacting. The first stage of this is being complete in a certain way. So the machine has got our focus. Now the machine has achieved our focus. Now what it does with that focus is completely the next steps and how comfortable it makes us with it.
Speaker 2: So what you're saying is this addiction and I'm one that has this addiction on TikTok i love it is UH is the beginning of a some kind of conversion from artificial UH living, No, from natural living to artificial living.
Speaker 3: Exactly exactly. They are making you comfortable with this technology in such a case that today you are using phones. Ten years down the line, you would be using VR sets, okay, those four those goggles where you would be there in their reality. So actually you're shifting reality. You're living in this world. But at that point of time, when you wear those VR glasses for three hours, five hours a day, you would be actually living in another world in a different uh, you know, avatar or a different scenario in the environment.
Speaker 2: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves and we will return shortly with my guests today nakun Rani discussing artificial intelligence and the future. We'll be right back. My guest today is nikum Rani from India, who has developed a theory on future AI use is application in Hollywood and around the world. What does it look like, say ten years down the line, we still have our phones or are we going into VR?
Speaker 3: Chambers would be more into VR and obviously there would be implants of some kind right now they're saying chips, but they could be different kind of gadgets.
Speaker 2: What are the implants do? What are they? What are the implants do?
Speaker 3: They's say the implants monitor your brains and you know they also interact with the data or the experiences that you have inside your brain and control it and help you with even like say for autism and other kind of diseases that brain related. That's what they say, But in reality this data would be replicated. Also, this data would be manipulated also, which is our brain through this chip and it would be serving as a catalyst between creating the meta worse, where you know, the brain adjests with the new metawors, that is there in a better way.
Speaker 2: M you describe that Hinduism has a word maya which means illusion. How does the concept of the new maya reflect in ancient teaching in a modern digital form?
Speaker 3: Okay, so we discuss this. You know, we touched upon this topic, but I would like to explain you a little bit more in detail. Right, So, according to the Hindu mythology, we are living in a maya, an illusion. So right now there could be a possibility that I and you are just avatars and somebody else is wearing an a we are set and is playing us.
Speaker 2: So we're we're avatars.
Speaker 3: We are avatars, and this could be a possibility. And now in the future, the same thing is going to happen with the meta verse, which is the new maya. So now we are going to so that is it is like, you know, different dimensions that we are living in different sources. So as if we believe in that that you know, some we are avatars and some and this is a maya that we are living in. There is one hundred person possibilities that we wearing. You know, we are saying it's some kind of different technologies in the future and living and feeling the same way that we are today and considering that as our reality, not this wow. So that is the basic thought of the new Maya which is being controlled now in this Maya. We don't know whether it is God or whether it is you know, some evil aliens or some kind of technology which has created this universe. We say it is God or you know, different form of energy. But going future, we definitely uh would say that humanity created the new Maya which is going to come, which is which we are going to be in now. The technology could be alien which they're using against us. It would be uh, natural old technologies from our ancient you know humans that they have come across and they're using it against that. The technology could have come from anywhere, but their use case is evil because they want to turn into gods and control the lives of humanity.
Speaker 2: So the possibilities are endless. You're saying that it could be elements from a very advanced unknown civilization that perhaps was the majority of it was destroyed in this big catastrophic eventy five hundred years ago and they are creating this matrix that were surviving in right now, and there's just a few of them still exactly or aliens. You know, we see these UFOs all over the place.
Speaker 3: One thing I understand is that our actual progress started after the Roosevelt crash in nineteen fifty six. Roosevelt, I mean the uh, the the alien crash of Roosevelt nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You can see after that, technology as advancements grew to a different level in all.
Speaker 2: Sectors, right.
Speaker 3: Crash, Yeah, yeah, yes, So after that, I believe they uh discovered some kind of technologies which they used or you know, they understood on how to use it, but they didn't use it for the betterment of the society or humanity. They turned it against us, and they didn't let everybody have the benefits of that technology.
Speaker 2: So what you're saying is that crash was purposeful and they allowed the recovery team to reverse engineer the technology and it's there. It's their goal for us to get caught up in it.
Speaker 3: Certain would be would be because nineteen because everything started after nineteen fifty. Before that, we didn't have the cell phones, the internet, the technology advancements and the beauty of it is, for nineteen hundred years, if you say, from zero to nineteen hundred AD, we were living as normal human beings with little little advancements going on, and from you know, nineteen fifty till twenty twenty five, we just boomed. So there must be some breakthrough that that would have been happened during that time that we don't know about.
Speaker 2: As we close, my friend, what do you see as a positive advancement of artificial intelligence? I was hoping that you would say that human biology will last longer, people will live to be one hundred and fifty or older. One of the big hopes in medical sciences that people who have certain disease processes can grow a new organ can UH receive a technology that is tuned specifically for their anatomy. And I think that's one of the big problems today is that corporate medicine here in the United States UH figures, you know, every illness can be you know, healed through a systematic approach. You know, everyone's on a number skill whereas perhaps technology, advanced AI technology can fine tune it and make it specific to this individual's physiology and attack of cancer attack a degenerative disease attack aging. What do you say to that.
Speaker 3: That definitely, uh may be a you know breakthrough of this in the next five to ten years, and it has already been working on. So there are nanobots which you know, scientists are working on which will eat cancer inside your body without a single surgery performed on you, and they will be you know, flushed out from your system accordingly, without the cancer spreading on your inside your body. Those kind of technologies are being tested upon, and I believe in the next two three years we would be you know, getting a taste of those kind of medicines or those kind of approaches when it comes to AI or these kind of you know, advanced technologies. But one thing is there when you talked about you know, people living from one hundred, two hundred and fifty years, I believe we will be shown the dream of being immortal more than one hundred, two hundred and fifty years because now they are working on such technology, especially in China that you as Cliff, your whole data or your brain can be transferred to a digital server where it stays. Yeah, but that's that can be yeah, transferred again into a new body.
Speaker 2: Oh, my god, there's movies on that.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, so that that was a movie back then. I guess these movies are actually telling us what is going to happen in the future, but we don't take them seriously at that point. But these things are happening as we speak, so such kind of immortalities would take place, I believe.
Speaker 2: M Nukuji Irani from India. Wonderful having you on the program again. For those of you listening, he will be speaking at the first International Congress of Forbidden History and for more information go to www dot Eighthcontinentgroup dot com and if you can get to Italy on October the eighteenth or nineteenth, fantastic. If not, they are gonna do live streaming and I'm looking forward to seeing it. And for five dollars, I can't believe it's so cheap. Five dollars is like unheard of. So I hope you have a lot of bandwidth, my friend, because there could be a couple of thousand people wanting to watch this whole thing.
Speaker 3: Definitely, definitely, we have a good amount of tickets available and we want this to spread to all over the world and in the best way possible that we can to give an alternate thought to society.
Speaker 2: Amazing, amazing. As we close, my friend, what is the future. What's a positive with artificial intelligence? I just read the other day that the United States is spending billions of dollars and investing in research an application of artificial intelligence. What do you see the next five to ten and beyond time period.
Speaker 3: The next five to ten years, what we would be seeing is these applications helping us in different ways. So for example, I'm also into automation and automation structures of you know, artificial intelligence. So you can say I create automation structures for companies. So this basically helps corporate companies to you know, automate the tasks where humans are not required.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: So for example, you have a team in the back end who's you know, receiving emails or doing customer service for you or something like that. Those things are cut off and now automation and AI takes over that. So human beings are not required. So the next five ten years, I would say it would be for the corporates, not for human beings. There's no benefit for this for human beings.
Speaker 2: So it's corp corporate applications in software, You think, exactly, that's the future where you can see corporate corporates will save money and will increase their profits, and on the other side, you can see the common man who wanted to be a hard working, family oriented man struggling to make his you know ends meet. What job sectors will be most affected? I would think that the service area would be one. But what else do you see as a job sector that's going to be heavily influenced by AI.
Speaker 3: I feel the safe ones would be the blue collar jobs that would be the last to go, like your plumbers or your carpenters or your mechanics, those will be the last to go. But people who work on the corporate firms who are on their laptops, you know, doing some kind of surveys, or who are into strategy or creating graphics, or you know, into maybe law. So all those people who are on their computers who think that they've graduated and they'll make something out of themselves. Sorry, AI is going to take it all away in the next five years, you can say, So, what.
Speaker 2: Are people going to do who are in college? I guess the as AI grows the specialties the degrees of study are going to change. I guess.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what we are going to do. When people are freely aware and their jobs are not there, they would be the most vulnerable to enter into the metaverse, won't they, because that would give them some kind of jobs and satisfaction that they're doing, and that would even pay them to be that worse.
Speaker 2: So give me the example of that. Give me that mechant mechanicalized world.
Speaker 3: For example, today we are say I'm doing a job and I'm occupied, and you know everything is going good for me. Now tomorrow I lose my job. I don't have a job. I have to make the ends meet, and you know things are going bad and he has taken my job for me. So now I see a post on a Facebook that you know, you enter into our we are program and we are tester or our agent and test are we are glasses for us and you will get paid for it. I'm like, Wow, that's pool sitting in the house and wearing glasses and you know, getting paid for it as well. That would be the initial start where you know, we are getting paid to enter into this world.
Speaker 2: Wow, amazing.
Speaker 3: Then later on it becomes an addiction.
Speaker 2: Fantastic. What day are you speaking on? The eighteenth? Saturday or Sunday? The nineteenth?
Speaker 3: I am opening on the nineteenth.
Speaker 2: The first presentation of the nineteenth Wow, fantastic. A little scary hearing your predictions for the future. I'm hoping that it's not as dire as you as you proclaim. But maybe we need to wake up here in America. Maybe we're painting a happy face on something that's potentially a problem for our society.
Speaker 3: I also do wish that what I say does it come through, because that's not the way that I believe humanity wants to live, or it would be forced to live in that week. But looking at the trajectory of every thing around us, the economics, the technology, the way society is going, the politics, the geopolitics, I think that rejectory will happen. If not in fifteen years, maybe thirty years, but it will happen.
Speaker 2: Okay, one last question. You're in the Hollywood of India, which is we call Bollywood. How is that looking in the future. I don't follow it as closely as I used to, but it seems like the production has been dwindling. But it could be just my perception as an American.
Speaker 3: If you're talking on the AI perspective. In the next again five years, Bollywood shootings will be over. It's all going to be digital, all digital, big films will be made in a room full of just five people.
Speaker 2: So they'll create ping.
Speaker 3: It will happen in Hollywood as well. It's not just Bollywood, it will happen everywhere.
Speaker 2: So I think they're creating people that are completely artificial.
Speaker 3: Have you used any apps such as Sora or RUNWAYML or any such kind of digital apps. So with just one prompt you can create a whole movie scene with the working AVTAR and a proper digital scene. And that also for a cheap amount of money. So if I wanted to shoot the same scenario, it would cost me, say ten thousand dollars the same thing, same almost near output I can get in say fifty to seventy dollars. So why would I shoot? Why would doesn't that.
Speaker 2: Require like super super computing, because if you have all the intricacies, they have the background, you have the character development. I mean, that's gonna have to be mega machines that are processing all that data that.
Speaker 3: Has already been started. Cliff supercomputers. Supercomputers have been started and such scenes are being created and this is being even used in uh you know the real world. So now with many of our corporates are not using ad films but using ai ad films which are cheaper.
Speaker 2: So yeah yeah, So do you see like characters developed completely via the computer that are not alive and becoming stars.
Speaker 3: Yes, So there are two ways to it. The characters which are already there, like the famous heroes and heroines which are ruling the decade, they will be giving their rights, uh you know, to carry on even after they're dead, so their ai O tids will be created and you won't miss them. They will be still there in movies even after they're after they are dead. And on the second side, there will be new avatars created which won't be real, but we'll have an amazing following on Instagram, TikTok and you know YouTube and everywhere and also will be used in the movies and people will be crazy for them. And it is already started. There are many avtars that are accounts that are running on Instagram which are like live males and females and you won't come to know the difference that you know they are real or they are artificial. It's so real.
Speaker 2: As of today, you seem to be very much plugged into this. Are you working towards a company development of this material? My friend?
Speaker 3: Ah? Yes, I am.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're hesitant. You're very hesitant. For a minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in one side, I'm telling you what's going to happen. On the other side, I am also working on the similar lines. So yes, I was a bit has but yes I am working. But I'm trying to work on the better side of it, not the worst.
Speaker 2: Well, the better side of it is that you still sign with human beings, but maybe you digitize the background and you cut your costs by creating an entire green screens studio green screens, and everything's done in one studio.
Speaker 3: You don't need even a studio on your computer. No, you have to right down that. You know, I want Cliff to be sipping tea right now, and it will show Cliff sipping tea without any camera, lights, action, nothing, just one line on the computer and the whole scene has come out.
Speaker 2: So there currently there's software that can create something like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes there are. There are softwares and they've started from twenty twenty three, twenty four. But right now they're progressing it a very good way.
Speaker 2: Before I let you go, can you give me any examples of any country that's developing movies that are have artificial intelligence, where the backgrounds or the people are being added that are artificial are fake.
Speaker 3: There is a whole movie that has been created in the South. I forgot its name, but that movie is completely based on AI, completely like there is no shooting being done on that, and that is the first ever AI movie. So you can just search that, or your audience can search that on Google and you will see the difference that it just has like ten percent feeling that this is AI at this point, so.
Speaker 2: It still has like a strange jerkiness or the color.
Speaker 3: So the moments, the lip movements, they are not you can see that real. Or person who is into artificial intelligence maybe can catch that this is real or not. But a common man looking at it in one short will I barely guess that you will understand this is real or is it artificial intelligence?
Speaker 2: Excellent? Hey, much success on your talk and this first ever Congress, first International Congress of Forbidden History. And for more information and tickets go to eighthcontinentgroup dot com. Thank you for joining me. I've really enjoyed our time together.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you very much, Cliff, I had an amazing time real too. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I must stay, I must stay. I don't know if I should be afraid of artificial intelligence or should be just cautious. I think I'm more on the cautious side. I believe that it's going to be a useful tool because it can grow exponentially and eventually it'll be much more creative. I have been using it, as I mentioned, as a writer, and what you can do is you can write a paragraph about a topic and it'll create a whole chapter. In some cases, it'll create a whole book on that topic. But it's not original writing. It's very repetitious. I haven't really found the work enlightening or creative at all. And when it gets to that point, then I think we got something. When if it can actually produce an original document, I think that's great. I mean, right now, in colleges, kids are turning in term papers and assignments using AI, and these smart teachers they're actually you know, downloading chat GPT to find the similarities, to find the clues and the tip offs of a artificially intelligent is written or an AI written document, which is great that gives him a chance. I remember a friend's son, the teacher or the professor was so particular about students using AI that he threatened expulsion for writing a paper with AI. I don't know about that. I think you should be able to use a little bit of it, and that maybe for data collection, perhaps not the writing. So we don't know what the future holds. But you know, a sentient being, a self aware of being. That is kind of harry, it really is. But that's maybe that's what the future holds. Anyhow, we'll have another guest or two for the conference. Remember it is the first International Congress of Forbidden History O cover eighteenth and nineteenth being Italy. For the full iterary details, go to www. Eighth Continentgroup dot com. That's ei GHT Continentgroup dot com and you can register to attend or wait till the thirtieth of October and get the full download for only five dollars. They're going to offer the full streaming presentation for five bucks. Now, those of us in the English speaking countries, i'd say of the group, there there's about a third that speak English, and I think most of the people that are on the program will be speaking their native tongue which is German, Italian, and a few French presenters as well, so check that out. I want to mention we have our seventh annual Grand Egyptian Tour coming up April twenty eight through May tenth. We just launched the details. You may have heard Muhammad Imbraheem last week discussing the tour. We're filling up fast. We are offering a really reduced rate for all the disc For all the details, go to earth Ancs dot com forward slash tours. Our tours are fifty percent less than what you will pay for normal commercial tours. Normal tours are ten to twelve thousand dollars for a twelve day tour. We include everything for less than half that, including your food, the flights from different parts of Egypt, the Nile River tour, which by itself is worth the price of the tour, private visits, bus tours, all your meals and beverages it's uh, and your archaeological park tickets. For more information, go to Earth Ancients dot com forward slash tours. If you have any questions whatsoever, send me an email. Send it to Earth Ancients the number four of the letter you at gmail dot com and I will get back to you. Grand Egyptian Tour number seven with Muhammad Imbrahim. This is going to be a blast. April twenty seventh through May tenth, twenty twenty six. All right, that's it for this program. I want to thank my guest today, Nikunji Arani coming to us from India. As always, the team of Gail Tour, Mark Foster and Faya coming to us from Pakistan. You guys rock all right, take care of you well and we will talk to you next time. Uncle the PubL